Speaker 1: The following.
Speaker 2: He is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 1: Cowboys.
Speaker 3: This he's Talking Cowboys, screaming live from the Dallas Cowboys World Headquarters at the Star in Frisco Streets sec Cuscot, Tizidown and.
Speaker 4: Now your hosts, Isaiah Standback, Nick Harris, John Mashoda, and Kyle Yeomans.
Speaker 3: It's a Sayer with your Chest for Friday here on Talking Cowboys, presented by Black Rifle Coffee Company, the official coffee of the Dallas Cowboys. As we walkcome you into the SWBC studios at the Star in Frisco. Yes, Isaiah standback, I do have my Black Rifle Coffee Company.
Speaker 1: I'll see you. I've got it ready to go. I'll see it. I like it ready to roll.
Speaker 3: I'll have plenty of it on Tuesday, by the way, when we make the trip out to Black Rifle Coffee Company.
Speaker 1: Can't wait. Isaiah's always liked the fan interaction that show.
Speaker 5: I do just two of them like that. I like that Bart's got in and Kirk Cousins Today you got it already.
Speaker 1: So it is to say it with your chest Friday. It is we normally do not have John Machoda. We have Isaiah standback. We have Nick Harris, a beam in the back of course doing great work.
Speaker 3: I'm Kyle Yeomens and today we have the Talking Cowboys debut of one Josh Roderick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, there's there's the live studio audience.
Speaker 6: How do you get that settled out?
Speaker 1: You didn't get it?
Speaker 3: You did get that, so stop beams like I made sure it happened. I remember it like it was yesterday.
Speaker 1: Josh.
Speaker 6: Welcome to Oh, thank you very much, Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Josh Rodriguez Film School University. Also former backup right guard for Division six A little elmlobots. We're very very bad too. We're gonna break it down about two snaps per game. But you know, a fellow athlete to mister here, I'm a fellow athlete name for one of the trenches baby.
Speaker 6: Also also eye Candy of the pod. I I know, I know you guys agree needed some extra juice, some.
Speaker 7: Eye candy, and this is what I'm here for for you guys. I'm also a producer for the podcast. Yes, so Josh has been behind the scenes this year. He's the one that helps get us on the air. I mean, first off, it's it's Beam and Josh. Those are the dream team duo that that we've been great. We are on the air, right, you're in here.
Speaker 1: We're on the air. Oh wait, we're okay, We're good. Sweet.
Speaker 3: But with that being said, Josh has been on the mic before. You've been around the microphones for quite some time. You have your very own film podcast that's blown up on TikTok and a couple other platforms.
Speaker 7: There are too many movies. Check it out if you're into film. Yeah, Like I said, I went to film school university.
Speaker 6: So this is kind of a new avenue for me. But happy to talk about the boys.
Speaker 1: And you've been a Cowboys fan for how long my entire life?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, has been around the team. Well, I mean I'm kind of young. I'm the youngest of the pod. Sorry Nick, but no, I didn't know that. No, actually not nine years.
Speaker 7: But my first quarterback was was Tony Romo, so like technically he's still like my favorite Dallas Cowboys quarterback, even though that's kind of sacrilege around here.
Speaker 5: I don't think it's that bad.
Speaker 1: It's not that bad. This just shows they have made it seem like everybody's entitled to.
Speaker 6: It hates on me for this tape.
Speaker 1: I would never who's your favorite quarterback? My favorite quarterback and Dallas Cowboys history in Dallas Cowboys history, mine is, uh my favorite quarterback is also a wide receiver. That was Isaiah Standback. Yet out of here, let's go.
Speaker 8: It's never given with the cheap pop like Mine's John Kittener then like jacb okay, no, you.
Speaker 6: Got to tell me Johnson, this is why you love John Kittner.
Speaker 8: It's because of that fourth and one roll out where he ran like thirty nine yards again, the.
Speaker 1: One that we called back to earlier this year when did this.
Speaker 8: Whenever I saw that, I was like, yes, favorite player ever.
Speaker 6: So anytime Dak Dak scrambles for a bit and Nick's like he.
Speaker 8: Gets scrambled for like an eighty five yard touchdow me.
Speaker 6: Oh that Joe old Kittna, the old John Kittner.
Speaker 1: John Kittner and Brad Johnson. Baby, those are my guys. Those are the two. Brad Johnson.
Speaker 7: That's a call of Minnesota Vikings fame and of Dallas Cowboys backup quarterback.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 3: But yeah, Josh, welcome to the show. We're excited to have you. They popping in from time to time on Fridays. Uh yeah, filling in for.
Speaker 7: John Josh Fridays. That's kind of what we're calling in Josh Friday, Josh Fridays. I hope you guys are cool. Get that memo, foind the term. I've trade marked it already, so we're kind of going with it going forward.
Speaker 1: I was just about to look for it, darn didn't get it. Gotta be quicker, Gotta be quicker than.
Speaker 3: Speaking of quicker, the Cowboys have been really really quick to heal.
Speaker 1: That was a bad I was.
Speaker 3: Wondering where trying, uh podcast, Yeah, dude, it's been a rough week.
Speaker 1: I got a parade to go to.
Speaker 3: The injury report yesterday looked better for the Cowboys as they got back on the practice field, final.
Speaker 1: Full padded practice that they've had, uh or that they will have going into the week against Philadelphia.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so four players on the injury report yesterday. Chew Me Doga continuing to be listed as limited on the injury report. He's been battling the ankle injury that he suffered against the Rams, but he also added a knee injury onto that. But remained limited, So that'll be something to kind of keep an eye on, especially because Tyron Smith is continuing to not practice. It looks like the goals to get him on the practice field by Saturday and hopes that he can play on Sunday afternoon in Philadelphia.
Speaker 1: Starting to get a.
Speaker 8: Little worried about that left tackle situation with the knee injury popping up fore Dooga and then obviously Smith, you know, he's kind of proved to be unreliable in the last few years.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, two others.
Speaker 8: Michael Gallup, he had an illness on Wednesday, was not even present in the building. He was back yesterday full participant and no problems there.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 8: And then the same with jay Ron Curse, who has been battling a toe injury. And I asked Mike McCarthy about it in the press conference yesterday and they said they were just being smart about it as far as keeping him out on Wednesday. But Thursday full participant. Looks like he should be good to go the rest of the week.
Speaker 3: I talked with Chiu Madoga yesterday you're in press availability and I basically just ask him how you feeling. I was at low ankle he said, Man, I'm sore. I'm a little bit sore. Hasn't been perfect. And I was like, well have you have you been able to work in and he is limited on the injury report and he said, well, I've been, I've been active early in practice, but Austome Richards.
Speaker 1: Has been getting the majority of the snaps.
Speaker 3: So, like you said, whenever it comes to the health of Tyron Smith, of course he's unavailable at the moment. Chew MYDOGA who's that plug and play left tackle who's done a nice job when in for Tyrant Smith or whoever he's filling in for on that offensive line. He looks like he's severely limited. It's not even just a limited on the injury report. He's seen really a fraction of the snaps compared to the rookie Awesome Richards, who did fill in for him on Sunday. So that left tackle position, it I don't think there's a spot on the calendar from this point forward that I would be more concerned about an injury up front than this matchup against the Eagles.
Speaker 5: Isaiah, Yeah, it's it's a problem. It's definitely a problem. Hassan Reddick sweat.
Speaker 6: Yeah, joshwat is going to be lined up against be on that side.
Speaker 5: But I foresee them really just mixing things around. I know guys have their sides that they kind of stay on, but this week all there's there's no restraints. No, when you have a rivalry game, everything that you traditionally do is kind of out the window. It's like, now this is like a full long I'm gonna say that people don't take the wrong way. This is when you alter your game plan. This is when you go off course. Okay, if you have a traditional game plan that you kind of go and you elicit based upon your weekly opponent, this is when you throw. This is when you grab your extra backpack, right, you grab your door backpack and you have the little the little thing that says backpack, backpack, and you start digging in that bag and just really adding to whatever it is you would normally do. And if you have a weak spot on your office line, this is the week that they are going to try to expose that. And it doesn't matter if they want to line up freaking Jordan Davis out there. I mean this week when you see crazy like what is he doing over there?
Speaker 6: So many new wrinkles that they can add just to just to mess with us.
Speaker 1: It is. It is really a rivalry game, and they have the personnel to do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they have so many numbers and players and veterans and rookies and young guys.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's just a mixture of.
Speaker 6: And Jail is healthy, right, he said what Jalen Carter is healthy.
Speaker 1: He's ready to go.
Speaker 3: He's he was on the injury report with a hamstring I believe yesterday is what John was reporting.
Speaker 6: But oh well, then more winning the game.
Speaker 1: It's continuing to be listed as full participant. Looks like he'll be ready to he looks.
Speaker 8: I think the only one that that Philadelphia fans are a little concerned about is Sue Opeda, the starting right guard, which already there's kind of a hole that right guard position. I know Eagles fans haven't been thrilled with Opeda. He's like the only one up front that has given them issues. But I don't want to get too deep into that because we got a key matchup segment coming up where he may or may not be listed.
Speaker 5: You know, m anyway, key matchups.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jalen Carter full perts.
Speaker 3: It's four full participant with a back injury, and and then Jordan Davis with a hamstring was limited in both Wednesday and Thursday's practice for the Eagles. Uh Roby the corner did not practice with a with a h a shoulder injury, and then Boston Scott did not practice with a non injury related personal absence in both of those practices as well.
Speaker 7: So, Isaiah, you're feeling great about it, then, right? You see that injury listening full confidence?
Speaker 5: I see it anytime you could look to the sideline.
Speaker 1: So twinkle in his eyes.
Speaker 5: I see Derek Barnett, Brandon Graham, and Jalen Carter waiting to come in the game. It doesn't make you feel good.
Speaker 6: No, I'm smiling through the pan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know that rotation is waiting. It's just nasty. You need to breathe it. You need to breathe it. I give your breather. Come on, let meet rest. So with that being said, which player up front has to have their best game of the year? Tyler?
Speaker 3: Be honest, It's gotta be Tyler right, yeah, absolutely, yeah. You don't think it can have versus four to three when he has help.
Speaker 5: As we talked about in QB Vision, if he has help, he'll have a combo block, He'll be okay. If I was the Eagles, well they don't will They probably do listen to our stuff?
Speaker 1: Probably, yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Three four causes more problems for Dallas because now you're isolating Tyler Beatis on Jordan Davis, or if Jordan Davis has taking a breather, Jalen Carter on Tyler Bianis, or if Jalen Carter has taking a breather, Fletcher Cox on Tyler Beatis either one.
Speaker 8: Or Milton Williams.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, there you go.
Speaker 8: We loved Moro Ajomo during the draft process, or at least I did. He ended up going I believe in the third round, uh to the Eagles, and he's like easily their fifth or sixth best defensive interior lineman, and like he's good, like he's he would probably be like a pretty severely rotational player at any other spot. But I was talking to Mike McCarthy yesterday on the Mike McCarthy Show. I just kind of asked him about uh, the little yeah yeah, yeah, well plug I had asked him about that defensive line, like what's the challenges and I was I was like, you know, Hassan Reddick, Fletcher Cox, Jordan Davis, Jayalen Carr, Like, what what's the challenge here?
Speaker 1: And he's you mentioned it right there. It's the depth. It's the depth that they have.
Speaker 8: There's always going to be a Pro Bowl type of defensive interior lineman that's going to be able to rotate in and fresh, fresh, and ready to go. I mean, these guys, they do a good job of splitting the snaps making sure everybody remains fresh. Even against quick pace offenses, those guys are still able to get on and off the field. It's yeah, that the interior offensive line is going to be really challenged.
Speaker 1: Beyonddish.
Speaker 8: If he has his best day on Sunday, then maybe something's able to shake.
Speaker 5: The challenging somebody erased. And when they're in the middle of the conditioning, it's like just stepping in. You want to race now, you want to keep going.
Speaker 8: You're like two hundred beeps to test exactly. Hey man, let's let's do a quick two lap around.
Speaker 1: Comes in and challenges you.
Speaker 5: You ready to go?
Speaker 1: I need to breathe. It'd be like you challenging media erase.
Speaker 6: I think I'm putting my money on Harris.
Speaker 1: Yeah, come on, come on.
Speaker 5: We did have a podcast challenge. We extended a challenge a couple of years back. It was true, it was never accepted. I hate everybody ran away this by the way, everybody ran away. We caught out the other podcast. Derek was like, we we don't have to turn the sprint. We can do long distance.
Speaker 1: Nobody want run no long distance.
Speaker 5: The last time you ran away from something for a long period of time, I ran away from pit bulls in my neighborhood. Pit boy didn't un past two blocks. Okay, it's a full long sprint. You don't run around the block seventeen times. That's what Derek wants to do. So we're not doing that.
Speaker 1: He wants lost, he wants pitle to get lost. Where which way did you go? We're not doing that Derek used to do with your long distance. It sounds effective. I mean that bull doesn't get them right.
Speaker 6: So the challenge is a race.
Speaker 1: Then it was a straight det out sprint. I called out. It caught out everybody.
Speaker 3: It was a sprint, and then it turned into the Olympics, and then it turned into a whole thing.
Speaker 1: I mean it was like there was like a scoring the players, the players lounges were scared.
Speaker 7: I imagine easily scared. But now talking cowways has a backup, right guard.
Speaker 1: It's done.
Speaker 6: They've never seen me pull game.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. We had a recruited Chris being so I mean, oh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Chris Beyeman is probably the best athlete in our podcast.
Speaker 5: Hands down.
Speaker 3: I've heard stories of the legend of Beam in the flag football days back whenever they used to have an employee flag football league.
Speaker 1: The legend kicks my butt.
Speaker 3: In a sport before cornhole. Yeah, it's gotta be. Yeah, So ESPN has to be a sport.
Speaker 1: He's a king ESPN.
Speaker 9: The did yeah he did.
Speaker 1: He just he's done the verification. Any any other news and notes, Nick Harris, I have, well I had one more, but now I have two more.
Speaker 8: Okay knows the news because I'm looking at a two thousand and seven combine measurement from one Isaiah stand.
Speaker 1: Back for six news and note.
Speaker 5: No, that is definitely not that's.
Speaker 8: That's what it says on Pro Football Reference.
Speaker 1: You need to I never ran it. You need to soon never ran it because that came off of foot surgery. I was definitely a four to three guy. So some Eric Scott stuff happening here for the thigh injury.
Speaker 5: Am somebody who runs a ten to four and one hundred meters and runs a ten and runs a four to six.
Speaker 1: That's true, that's sure. Maybe you're just a long speed guy. You get in on the Latin.
Speaker 8: My last news and note, and this is an honor of this is an honor of say it with your chest Friday, love DeMarcus Lawrence. Yesterday in the locker room, it feels like every week like we go to and this is not against the players, I mean, I get it, but every week in the locker room, they're like, yeah, you know this is no different matchup.
Speaker 1: You know, this is just a game.
Speaker 8: Gotta take it week by week. Blah blah blah. You know, the NFL kind of repertoire of what you say in that moment. But DeMarcus Lawrence kind of gave us a little bit of omph yesterday. He said, we're not going to sugarcoat it, like the Eagles don't have a good team. They're one of the best teams in the league. And if we want to solidify ourselves and say who we are and beat our chest, we have to come out with this win, simple and set.
Speaker 1: So I like that, man, Yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Like that because somebody's even Mike a bunch of crap for being real. Like people like want Micah and one of the guys whenever they speak up because they're you know, shut up and play football type of deal. When guys do speak up and they get they give the real people are like, how dare you say that about an opponent?
Speaker 10: Like what do you want me to do?
Speaker 1: You want me to lie? You want me to make you feel better? Are we in this? Feelings is that we're the feelings error. Sometimes you want to show sometimes they want to.
Speaker 3: They want you to say, oh, the Cowboys are are We're the best of you know, just that that overarching confidence.
Speaker 5: That's not real, that Willy foo foo crap out of here.
Speaker 1: These guys are real.
Speaker 5: Your opponent's real acknowledge that they're real. Hit them in the mouth, meet them at the dog on the middle to field.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 6: I'm ready to play this game.
Speaker 1: No, it's so nice.
Speaker 7: Whenever they get out of the whole the postgame sort of script of like we're gonna give one hundred and ten percent, We're gonna go out there and play good, and everyone wants us to play good.
Speaker 6: We're gonna play really good to night.
Speaker 1: There's no such thing as one ten. No, let's let's go. I don't believe that. I hate that.
Speaker 3: Let's be real when people say that, except you can give one ten, you can't give one hundred and ten percent.
Speaker 1: Sure you can't. Quick, there's only one hundred percent.
Speaker 6: Wait, yeah, the mouth checks out.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Quick.
Speaker 8: Note and text from one of our great friends, Nathaniel Newton shut out the Nate. He said, you want to set the challenge and set the roles. That don't work that way. I challenged you to a buffet eating contest. I think he's talking to you, Isaiah.
Speaker 1: All right, lunch on me deal. This sounds fun. The added part of DeMarcus and what he had to say. I love the fact that he did. He gave the real answer.
Speaker 3: But he also didn't allow for any bulletin board material. All he's talking about is what Dallas has to do. Correct what their mindset is. Not anything to do with the Eagles.
Speaker 6: No disrespect to the Eagles.
Speaker 5: Give respect to your opponent, and then you go out there and you talk about rivalry or not.
Speaker 6: I mean, they're a great team.
Speaker 1: I think that's that's a real answer from DeMarcus Lawrence. And I liked it, I really did.
Speaker 3: I liked what Dak said yesterday. He was asked about the Texas Rangers. She was asked about winning the World Series, and did he watch the game?
Speaker 1: And is he a Rangers fan? Just all these these little things for the for the local media.
Speaker 3: But he he said, the thing that stuck out to him, and I liked his answer here was the postgame reaction, the postgame interviews, and what those guys said that allowed them to be successful and for the Rangers to get to that point. He talked about NATHANIELO and Nathan e. Baldy and some of these other guys that in that clubhouse for the Rangers had they had a winning culture and a winning mindset, even when they were losing back at the middle of the season, toward the back half of the schedule.
Speaker 1: It's a long season, but they peaked at the right.
Speaker 3: Time and they found their way into the playoffs and then of course took advantage. Dak said that that's something that he feels like they can echo in this locker room. Of course, it's the EMLB and the NFL two completely different animals from a sports standpoint, but some of those things do transfer over, and I think a locker room mindset and a winning culture certainly can transfer transfer over. And Dak Prescott took note of that from the Rangers and the way they wrapped it up on Wednesday.
Speaker 8: Yeah, there's certainly a lot to take from that. Mike McCarthy said the same thing this morning on the fan. He was asked, you know, can you take anything away from a baseball champion or basketball champion or hockey champion and be like, Okay, can we take aspects of like what they did or like the culture that they had and apply it to the program. MacArthur's like, yeah, all the time. So there's definitely stuff you could take away from the Rangers. But I think something funny whatever he was on that little tangent about the Rangers, he was like, yeah, you know, I was never really a big baseball fan growing up, but whenever I came here and got drafted by Dallas, obviously got really invested in the Rangers.
Speaker 1: He was like, but really, I just kind of grew.
Speaker 8: Up a Braves fan because they were always on TV, and so I look over to Patrick Walker, and he just got.
Speaker 1: This smile, this evil grin. I'm like, Pa, break get out of here, man, like no one we know. We walked away from that moment and Pat was like, you hear that he grew up a Braves fan.
Speaker 3: I was like, no, he said he grew up watching the Braves, and then me, he's a Braves fan.
Speaker 1: I mean I watched the Braves growing up too, but I was a Rangers fan. I mean they were on TBS.
Speaker 3: Everybody watched them growing up, and we're on a national network every night.
Speaker 1: It's different. It's different.
Speaker 7: I also watched the Power Rangers growing up, were fan, not the biggest fan, not the biggest fan.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I wouldn't call myself a fan. I definitely watched it growing up.
Speaker 1: But lots to take out a locker room yesterday. Yeah, a little bit different. All right, let's take our first break.
Speaker 3: When we come back, We've got Nick's key matchups, which matchups should do. We'll be watching between the Dallas Cowboys and the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday.
Speaker 1: Plus, we've got our Pickham segment coming up. In two segments.
Speaker 3: You can go ahead and get on the phone line if you want to maybe try and beat the crowd eight eight eight eight five five two two nine seven. We'll take your call in the final segment, but we've got matchups to talk about when we come back on Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 11: Todd thought it would be secure to jog in the cheatah Savannah.
Speaker 12: Todd believed the big Cat repellent he bought online was reliable, and now Todd is trying to be faster than this cheetah that can run eighty miles per hour. But the good news is Todd has AT and T five G. It is fast, reliable, and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her the backpack with the beef stew At and T five G. Fast, reliable, secure, It's not complicated.
Speaker 2: Five G requires compatible plan and device. Five gmap you little near area. See att dot com slash big for you for details.
Speaker 13: Black Rifle Coffee Company serves premium coffee to people who love America. When you drink Black Rifle Coffee, you are directly supporting veterans, law enforcement, and first responders in your community. Black Rifles expert roasters love coffee almost as much as Texas loves football, so it makes sense that America's coffee partner with America's team.
Speaker 1: Go online at.
Speaker 13: Black Riflecoffee dot com and fuel up with the official coffee of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 1: That's Black Riflecoffee dot Com. To fuel up today, Cowboys fans. After that move, we've just coined the term rowdy replay. Let's roll back the table.
Speaker 10: Okay, there's our mascot Rowdy cheering on the boys. And now he's on his phone on his Bank of America Mobile Banking app.
Speaker 3: Staying on top of his finances with his virtual financial assistant Erica.
Speaker 10: Bank of America's digital tools are so impressive, Cowboys fans just can't stop banking. Learn more at Bank of America dot com. Slash can't stop banking.
Speaker 3: Every cause it's only available in the English language. Must download the latest version of the Mobile bank app only a like mobile devices message you Dad rais apply number FDIC.
Speaker 14: Welcome back into Dear Doctor, the show where I answer life's questions with an ice cold can of doctor pepper. Sheila, let's hear from my next caller, would you, Dear doctor?
Speaker 1: My friend supported me during a tough time. But what's the right gift that says thanks for being a soldier to.
Speaker 14: Cry out, Okay, this one's easy. I say, give her a delicious Doctor Pepper. Nothing says thanks good better than one of a kind soda. Yes, any Doctor Pepper flavor will do now, just to remind her that I don't need to be a real doctor to know that Doctor Pepper is the one you.
Speaker 9: Deserve better to talking Cowboys.
Speaker 1: Back here on Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 3: This portion of the show is brought to you by Quaker Oats, the super trusted super food Quaker Oats, the official oatmeal sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 1: I bet Isaiah could beat Nadan and oatmeal eating contest. Yes, quicker sponsored by Quaker Oats.
Speaker 7: Some crazy Nthaniel Newton loves oatmeal does more than any human being I've ever met.
Speaker 6: Like there will there will be a full breakfast spread, and he's like, where where's the oatmeal? And then he just adds brown shoes sugar?
Speaker 1: And for me, man, yeah, that's in the same way raisins craziness or raisins. I'll take you either. I'll take either too.
Speaker 6: I just do the Blue Bear and I gotta do the blue Bears.
Speaker 1: Why not just go raisin bran?
Speaker 5: I like raisin man.
Speaker 6: Because you've got Quaker Roads oatmeal sponsor.
Speaker 1: Right here, You've got Quaker Roads.
Speaker 6: Why would you go It's like you haven't had your black breath.
Speaker 1: Well, you are a sponsor's dream. I am a sponsor's night.
Speaker 5: If you had to blend two cereals together, what would they be?
Speaker 8: Oh my goodness, I would go Cinnamon toast crunch, for sure.
Speaker 1: That's the number one. Got left tackle, that's your left tackle of cereal.
Speaker 5: That's true.
Speaker 8: Gosh, and oh you you wouldn't blame your cereals and the Cinnamon Life And like the Cinnamon.
Speaker 1: Life and Cinnamon told Crunch are like next next.
Speaker 6: To me, so similar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you put them together like a different crunch. I can't put them. It's a different CRUs. I don't know if I've ever had Cinnamon Life what, yeah, Cinnamatos crutch like yeah, top tiers.
Speaker 3: It's also probably been ten years since I've had cinnamon toadch crunch too.
Speaker 6: It's basically and it's been a long time pretty much.
Speaker 5: It gets sogging pretty quick, Cinnamon Toe's crunch, And I'm probably a cinnament tools crunch and raisin brand.
Speaker 8: See I was I was between cinnamon life. So we could be Cereal buds. We really could really on that rate.
Speaker 1: I almost opened up a Cereal restaurant. Are you serious? And that doesn't surprise me. I still have the trademark. What's the trademark?
Speaker 6: You have a trademark?
Speaker 1: I can't tell you. It's trademark.
Speaker 5: It's a trademark, I know, but I still might do something with it. I don't want pe people. Yeah, do somebody. Because it's trademark, you still have to spend money to protect it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I would.
Speaker 6: I would go to that all the time. That sounds great. No, you got to do count choco.
Speaker 10: You'll okay, chocolate, no chocolate cereal that, but go ahead, that's your thing, all right.
Speaker 6: Maybe fruity pebbles then to satisfy.
Speaker 3: I love fruity pebbles, pebbles plus Captain crunch you be everything about yours, Beamer frosted flakes.
Speaker 1: I would do.
Speaker 13: I would do Golden grams okay, interesting, okay, And then just the marshmallows from Lucky Charms.
Speaker 5: Let's charms.
Speaker 1: That's some next level.
Speaker 6: That's so much work, right.
Speaker 1: The cereal killed the marshmallows separately. You can order that you can Yeah, so you can order about grabbing two boxes or you're out of one one going to go to Albert down the road, Cereal left in the box? Okay, you grab another one. You're like, I'm doing this.
Speaker 8: You know it sounds like something that would only be available in Canada. It's like just the marshmallows and no, you're.
Speaker 6: Telling me you've never had oops all mellows.
Speaker 1: Just like you didn't say yours.
Speaker 9: What for sure?
Speaker 1: I don't. I'm not a big cereal guy. You will who you are right now? I don't even know who you Guy's a new bar for breakfast? What's your sleeper pick? First service? One that most people wouldn't think about?
Speaker 6: Uh, that's tough.
Speaker 1: That is so tough.
Speaker 6: Lucky Charms, no everybody thinks about, like everybody thinks about.
Speaker 1: They're phenomenal. Due. My kids will kill a box of Lucky Charge like a day.
Speaker 6: Oh no, it's impossible.
Speaker 1: You gotta be runny. A sleeper pick Captain Captain crunching is not a sleeper berries. The berries might be a sleeper cant crunch berries. I don't think that's the only mouth. It is the only box of cereal I have in my house. Right now. The berries chocolate. That was great.
Speaker 8: I don't know why we're still talking about talking breakfast frost and Raisin Brand.
Speaker 1: Okay, Nate, I see you there. My sleeper pick smacks, honey smacks. Dude, there we go and the frog on it isn't it right?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Talking this? I own though. All right, you already for keep match? Let's go please. I knew we were coming to matchups, so I figured we did do the matchups of cereal text.
Speaker 6: Line will only be cereals going forward?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 3: What would you mix your cereals as text line? Send it right now and give me the text number eight one seven nine zero three.
Speaker 1: Two nine eight. All right, it's a draft.
Speaker 6: Nick Harris uh.
Speaker 1: Gives a quick Raisin brand box.
Speaker 3: I would love that, all right, first matchup Frosted Flakes versus Raisin Brand.
Speaker 1: Right now, we're gonna start with And I know I've mentioned it a lot this week.
Speaker 8: I think I asked earlier this week if you could pick one defensive lineman to have their best game on Sunday afternoon, who would be? I said, Osagizua? So I want to see him in sua opeeda. I want to see Osa be able to take advantage of that matchup. I think that's an advantage he has both in strength and athleticism, and that's rare. Whenever you're in the trenches, you either have the advantage in one or the other. But I think here Osa's got the advantage in both. If Sue Opeda is healthy playing at right guard, I think Osa has an advantage. And even if they fill in with a younger guy that's not as experienced, I think Osa has an advantage. You know, we saw earlier in the season, Osa Digizua really started to show what he had been able to work on over the offseason, both with his boxing training and getting in the weight room. I mean, he looks miles beyond what he looked last year, and last year he still looks great. I'm talking physically, and then he's been able to translate that onto the field over the course of two or three games, and then it feels like the last couple of games we just haven't seen him as much. I think this is a really good opportunity for him to go up north to Philadelphia Lincoln Financial Field and be able to take advantage of a matchup.
Speaker 1: He's got to find a way to hold the line of scrimmage.
Speaker 3: That's the number one thing. You can get penetration and you can find your way in the backfield.
Speaker 1: That's one thing.
Speaker 3: But if you can't make that happen against Jalen Hurts, just hold your ground, right, You got to just stand strong in the line of Ye think, think exactly.
Speaker 5: I think you need penetration. Okay, So you don't get the extending your ground would be enough versus this office, because too much of what they do has somebody pulling or going around or going across the formation to go have a block.
Speaker 3: But at least you stand in your ground allows for guys to get free. If you're through the middle, guys are getting.
Speaker 1: Up to the second level, right.
Speaker 5: No, so against this team, if you've just downstand your ground, then a tackle is pulling and kicking out your second level guy. Your second level guy's going to present themselves. He's gonna get kicked out. They plan for that. If you're just standing your ground, the tight end is going across the formation and he's doing the same exact thing as office lineman is going to do. Right, So pulling, going across the formation. Whatever you want to say. If you get penetration. You blow all of that up right. You take away their puller, you take away their ability to read properly, you take away their ability to hand the ball off. So you negate a lot of things if you can get some penetration. But you got to remember who's their center. You know they're not playing against the average joe. Their center's pretty dug on good and you have to be able to get some penetration against him. Against those one on one matches, if not combos, a lot of times you're doing a lot of combo blocks in there. So leverage is a thing. Leverage is a real thing. You can't be playing up high. You know, a lot of times when you want to be explosive, a lot of guys stand up tall and they start trying to use their hands instead of using their leverage. This is a leverage game. It always is a leverage game, but more so in this game. You have to get low and try to split and split some guys.
Speaker 7: Who do you I have an alternate question, This is more of a fan question. Who do you want to see on AJ Brown most of the game?
Speaker 5: If they're shadowing everything, it's tough.
Speaker 8: I would go Gilmore just because I think it could be more physical. He's the longer presence. But also I think you have advantages with Theron Bland being able to play on the other side of him, just because he's kind of got that ball hog mentality and he can go up and try to make contested catches a little bit more.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go dB. I'm gonna go dB.
Speaker 5: The reason why because dB, I think he is in a position to be able to run with him, right, and whether aj Brown is not somebody that you right off the bat think, Okay, his Stid's gonna run by me. But even if he gets half a step that's open, right, half a step half half a body that is open for him because his ability to make contested catches.
Speaker 8: But that that forces you to put gill more on the faster option and then he eats and you're okay with it.
Speaker 5: First of all, First of all, let me get this right. Don't play man. Yeah yeah, periods.
Speaker 1: You don't have.
Speaker 5: I'm actually glad you said that, because you don't have the personnel to match up man. You just don't, and playing against playing man against them will get you all kinds of messed up. Based upon some of the things that they do and the responsibilities that you would have, because now you're literally running around trying to follow guys all over the place right as they're doing all this crossing and zigzagging and and bunches and formational changes, like you're gonna be screwed up trying to follow your guy. So it's a lot easier just to pass off responsibilities.
Speaker 1: Now. I say that as if it's easy. It's not easy.
Speaker 5: But you can communicate properly, then your then your responsibilities get taken care of. If I'm following you, right, and it was man and all of a sudden you run through a bunch of guys, it's hard for me to follow you. Right, you're gonna get You're gonna get two or three bodies away from me. And I was saying, you catch a little two yard pass, you turn it up for twenty right if we play zone all of a sudden, okay, you want to go that way?
Speaker 6: Kyle overroll over over.
Speaker 5: You know I can tell him right now. Now he takes it. Now, I take any responsibility that's coming towards me right sore. There's pros and cons you can scheme up. You got to do as well, but communication. There's the coach told me, one of our coaches told me a long time ago, there's no such thing as over communicating. There's no such thing, right, So over communicate. But I rather over communicate and them know what we're doing versus trying to follow somebody all over the dog on field versus this office.
Speaker 7: You're really gonna miss vander esh here though as far as communication goes, Yep, I agree.
Speaker 8: That's what I'm going to be saying to Kyle in the parade later on, whenever there's Miller lights being thrown into the crowd.
Speaker 1: Kyle over item.
Speaker 8: A second matchup that I have highlighted here is Ceedee Lamb versus Darius Slay and James Bradbury, because he's not gonna see just one guy, He's going to see a variation of corners. Well, we've talked about this week and I feel really confident in this, the fact that I think this offense can really succeed outside of the numbers on Sunday afternoon. You know, that's where DAK has lived through the first seven games, and especially early on, they've kind of integrated more down the middle of the field. In the last couple of games, and it's helped kind of facilitate that offensive success. But I think they can go back to what their basics are outside the numbers and get CD Lamb involved on the sideline, get Michael Gallup, Brandon Cooks involved on the sideline. But the reason I highlight CD Lamb is just because he can do all of those things and he can take advantage of both of these specific corner matchups. You know, that is the one hole on this Philadelphia team.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 8: We talked about right guard on the offensive side. On the defensive side, I feel it's the boundary corners. They have not had a strong start to the season. It's been a few receivers that have been able to take really good advantage of them, and a lot of quarterbacks have been able to take advantage of them outside the numbers. So I think if Dak and CD can find that outside number game a little bit, if you will, then I think there's the offensive success on the other end.
Speaker 3: By the way, I don't know if I've seen this many text messages from our text line in one specific moment other than.
Speaker 1: A Cowboys loss. And I'm talking about the serial these cereals. Everybody loves Cereal. But I like Cereal, love or two different things. See that's the thing. I don't love Cereals, that's crazy, But I like Cereal. I mean, people love it. There's a lot of people that love everybody loves Cereal most I'll give.
Speaker 3: You a rundown when we start the third segment. But I think those matchups two for two in my regard. I think it starts in the trenches. I tweeted this out yesterday. I gave some matchups on the Twitter graphic yesterday.
Speaker 1: But nice graphic. By the way, did you do thank you? Yeah, that's when my photo shot. Yeah, I like it.
Speaker 3: I like it the uh but the yeah, putting it out on the graphic, I said, trenches. Whoever wins the battle of the line of scrimmage is gonna win this game. And I truly do believe that if you can control the line of scrimmage from either standpoint, you're gonna have a shot to win it.
Speaker 5: You like Hankins on Kelsey or do you like ohso on Kelsey?
Speaker 1: Oh? I like neither of them on Kelsey.
Speaker 8: I just want to put that. I want to put them like in the in the three or five. I don't want them lining up, I don't straight.
Speaker 3: Up, I don't think either one of them is a long answer, because like kind of neither one of them is a right answer. I would probably say Jonathan Hankins just to eat up the middle, just to just to hold the line of scrimmage. I'm telling you, I in watching the film, I think that's my biggest key.
Speaker 6: I just don't think Os is getting enough love at all.
Speaker 1: He's fantastic.
Speaker 7: He's really come out of his shell and really impacted the game every game that he's been, even in our catastrophic losses, he's still really good. Yep, Yeah, give me osa.
Speaker 8: Final match up, Yeah, my final match up here, And I wanted to really highlight I don't know how the fans feel about this, but I really love this left tackle for the Philadelphia Eagles, Jordan my Lata. Is that he pronounce his name, Jordan my Latta, former rugby player, one of the few Australians in the entire NFL and six foot eight and just an absolute bruiser at left tackle. Like if he wasn't wearing if he wasn't wearing that green jersey with the white wing on top, he'd be one of my favor players in the NFL just because he's such a bruiser. He's really athletic off that left side too, and he's having a really good season so far this year. So him against Michael Parsons, whenever they are lined up, that's gonna be.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be like, oh n yeah, exactly. It's gonna be a really fun match. Can you imagine a six eight rugby player? Dude, screw that. My wife played Ruby. That's impressive. Is she six eight?
Speaker 5: She's definitely not.
Speaker 1: To have a six eight wife?
Speaker 6: Lord minus six five?
Speaker 1: Wow? Was she a rugby player?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: No, she's not halfway there?
Speaker 8: But what what is the I guess what I ask here on this last final key matchup is you know we've seen Michael Parsons move around the defensive line throughout the entirety of the season. You know he'll line up over center, he'll come off the right, sickle off the left side. What advantages do you see him just on this offensive line in general? And then how excited are you for the matchup with Jordan Mailata.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I would put I would do what sorry it over.
Speaker 5: I would do what Dan Quinn has been doing over some of the recent opponents and put Michael Parsons over the center. I want to piss off Kelsey. Sounds good off the back, That sounds right off the bat. That sounds if you can frustrate the man who's responsible for making all the calls and get him to be focused over isolated on one guy.
Speaker 1: I think I don't think that.
Speaker 5: Giving Mica space against Kelsey one on one, you're gonna win that more time than not. Now, you're gonna lose sometimes these two really good players. But I would take that matchup. I would take him, and I would No, I'm not saying the whole game, right, but I want that matchup. I want to attack him.
Speaker 1: I want to.
Speaker 5: I would start the game letting him know I'm coming at you right now. We're not afraid, We're coming right down here.
Speaker 6: And you do that enough, you can also drop him and coverage.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you would have to almost exclusively do it on passing downs though, and that's what we've seen throughout the year. Whenever Micah is lined up over center. So I mean the very first third down and medium that they have, you throw him over center.
Speaker 1: That's third and five. Call them out, Yeah, call them out. I love that. I do love that.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 1: So there's your matchups to watch. Love it. As always, we have some Pickham segments to update some standings.
Speaker 3: Plus we'll get Josh Rowland in the Pickham category as well. We've got some games to select. We also have a new leader in the clubhouse who had a perfect week last week when undefeeded. Tell you who it is when we come back right after this on more Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 4: They say champions are remembered, but legends are never forgotten. United Agon Turf offers a winning lineup of John Deere equipment built to tackle any challenge on and off the field. Legendary John Deere Tractors combines residential mowers, commercial mowers, compact construction equipment, hater utility vehicles, and a full line of golf and sports turf equipment. United Agon Turf the official agonturf equipment supplier of the Dallas Cowboys. Visit United dagonturf dot com to find a location near you.
Speaker 13: Are you ready to take coffee off your grocery list forever? Black Rifle Coffee Club is here to help. As a Coffee Club member, you'll get your favorite coffees roasted package and ship to your door free of charge on your preferred schedule.
Speaker 1: Set it, forget it, and never run low on coffee again.
Speaker 13: Members also get exclusive deals on coffee products and discounts from partner brands. Ease your mind and let Black Rifle worry about your coffee supply. Go to Black Riflecoffee dot com to join the coffee club today.
Speaker 3: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black, and right now Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order.
Speaker 1: Plus.
Speaker 3: Because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy whipball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip.
Speaker 1: That's get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip.
Speaker 11: Ton thought it would be secure to jog in the cheetah Savannah Todd believed the big Cat repellent he bought online was reliable, and now Todd is trying to be faster than this cheetah that can run eighty miles per But the good news is Todd has at and T five G. It is fast, reliable, and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her the backpack with the beef stew at and T five G. Fast, reliable, secure, It's not complicated.
Speaker 2: Five G requires compatible plan in device. Five G may not be available in your area. See att dot com slash five G for you for details.
Speaker 9: To Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 3: This segment of Talking Cowboys is brought to you by invisile Line Super or not a super trusted superfood.
Speaker 6: But in visile line, the super trusted is super Yeah, yeah, exactly, it's perfect.
Speaker 3: Yeah it works out in visil line the official smile of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 1: Speaking of super trusted superfoods. Here, Oh man, there's a lot of these. Let me see how many I can get through these? Okay.
Speaker 3: Cinnamento's crunched cheery or cheerio is oats, crunch, sleeper is apple jacks.
Speaker 6: That's apple jacks.
Speaker 1: That's a good sleeper.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's an excellent.
Speaker 1: Cinnamon Toe's crunch with cocoa puffs. Said that one uh, total special total total. Just Mario, Mario in South Texas says king vitamin. I don't even know what that is, Mario, to figure that one out.
Speaker 3: Captain crunch, peanut butter, that's the traditional. Yeah, that sounds pretty nice.
Speaker 1: Uh, Lucky charms and honeynut cheerios to Bekes.
Speaker 5: You've had a Captain crunch.
Speaker 6: Captain crunch, not that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've never had the peanut butter. No, it's not.
Speaker 6: No, it's like a corn crunch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's something.
Speaker 3: Weird, waffle crisp, cinnamon, To's crunch with Reese's puffs cereal.
Speaker 1: Now that sounds fun. I haven't tried that. I'm chocolate. That's I think I'm with you. Don't think about pops.
Speaker 3: You guys are just bro You want to know, you want to know one of my favorite COMI brothers Ops and Honeycombs.
Speaker 1: Honeycombs bang Honeycombs bang Pops. Gotta have a combination.
Speaker 6: It's in the title you gotta have.
Speaker 1: I don't think I've ever had pops either.
Speaker 8: I hope we don't have an official serial sponsor because if we record, we're getting control.
Speaker 1: They haven't sent me a box. It was not official okay, I don't. I do not think we do. I think we're okay. Now they need to send me a box rais in brand Crunch from Jazz. I'm with you.
Speaker 5: I like to get a little a little heart sleeper.
Speaker 1: Life cinnamon serious, absolutely in life. That's my that's my one b shout out to my father.
Speaker 8: He was the biggest cinnamon life like eater of all time.
Speaker 1: I don't know about that. It's good. Yeah, it's just got to get to it fast because it will get so.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it will get Arguably that's when it's the best.
Speaker 1: I like, like a little soup.
Speaker 3: There you go, like, all right, let's update these standings a little soup.
Speaker 5: Yeah, stand back standings.
Speaker 1: All right, standings update.
Speaker 3: We have a new tied for last place, John Machoda and Isaiah stanback.
Speaker 1: Of bringing up the rear right. Oh baby, you have to see everybody. Isaiah went four and two last week.
Speaker 3: John went five and one, so John caught up to Isaiah twenty four and eighteen overall. In third place, we have Nick Harris one game up from that. He went five and one last week. Got out of the Cellar, Made Things Happen twenty five and seventeen The Fans are in second place with twenty seven and fifteen, and after a perfect week A six and zero predicted the forty Burger predicted Puka Nakua and Cooper Cup would be under one hundred yards and.
Speaker 1: I got every single game right.
Speaker 3: Kyle Yeoman's now in the lead with twenty nine wins and thirteen losses. That's lay about how many games I am up by two games on the fan, the fans four games on Nick and five games on You get four on me if you are twenty five and seven.
Speaker 8: There's some pencil wipping going on, right, you can go.
Speaker 1: Back and look at it. It's all on tape. It is all on tape.
Speaker 6: The seam my opponent, the long con oponent.
Speaker 3: Anthony Miami, went four and one last week, five and one with the Cowboys win. Let's go with Kent in the Las Crusis today. Kent, I see you chiming in on the text line as well. Senniment Toe's crunching Coco puffs right.
Speaker 15: Yes, sir, hey, I like it. You just brought back a good memory, though, the mention of honeycombs. I'd completely forgotten about that one. But honeycombs with natural honey, that.
Speaker 1: Just sounds phenomenal. On the way to the parade, we need to pick up some cereal. I'm down with that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that actually sounds hit up Isaiah a Cereal bar trademarked by the way, trademark. All right, we've got some really good games this week. I was just kind of scanning through the slate from the NFL. This is a great week of football. Let's start things off overseas in Germany. Dolphins Chiefs eight thirty Central Time on Sunday morning.
Speaker 1: Dolphins and Chiefs, Nick, I let you start.
Speaker 8: Yeah, our former reporter Haley Sutton is going to be in the building out there in Frankfurt, so shout out to her. And it's it's gonna be a great game. I'm very excited about this one. And it's perfect because it's gonna be right at nine thirty am. I'll be sitting in the in the hotel at Philadelphia, oh nine, sitting in Philadelphia. So I'm gonna take the I'm gonna take the Dolphins here. I think I think they're gonna win here. I think if there's a rematch in the playoffs, I like the Chiefs more. But I'm gonna take the Dolphins to go ahead and take a FC supremacy here in the gym and the.
Speaker 6: What do you think, Josh, the Germans, Casey does not take two l's in a row. Casey, I'm of.
Speaker 1: The same thought process. Give me the Chiefs, Isaiah. I Kent.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I was really concerned about their inability to protect Patrick Mahomes. But I don't see the Chiefs losing two in a row. So I'll take the.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Vikings and the Falcons, both teams four and four, both teams going in different directions, though, Isaiah, I'll let you start with this one.
Speaker 1: Vikings at Falcons, Vikings at Falcons. Let's go.
Speaker 7: It is noon, Kirk Cousins again, by the way, Kirk, it's noon, Josh Dobbs, Actually it's actually I forgot about this. Actually, no, Jar Jared Hall, Jaron Hall, and is Desmond d Or even going to.
Speaker 1: Start for the Taylor Heineke. I thought that's what you meant by direction. No, I meant that Vikings have been winning.
Speaker 3: I completely just forgot about the Kirk Cousins injury fortunate, completely blanked on Falcons.
Speaker 6: Falcons, Falcons.
Speaker 1: I'm taking the Falcons as well. What do you think is the truth. Falcons. He's really good.
Speaker 6: He just needs at a good team around. He's he's solid.
Speaker 7: The way he went up bar for bar against Tom Brady in the playoffs, No he did, Yeah he did.
Speaker 1: He definitely did. Kent who you got on this one? Yeah?
Speaker 15: I got the Falcons. I think that loss of cousins'd be too much for them to overcome.
Speaker 3: I'm going to take my flag and I'm going to plant it here on Kyle Island for the Vikings. Give me Minnesota to win a weird one. I think that's just a weird game, so I don't have any confidence. I'm just gonna try and pick up.
Speaker 1: A game here, all right. Seahawks and Ravens.
Speaker 3: Seahawks at five and two, the Ravens at home at six and two with Lamar Jackson.
Speaker 1: We'll let our residence Seahawks. Oh yeah, dirty birds. Rights.
Speaker 8: I got tweets for doing that, Earla.
Speaker 1: They're both birds. They're both birds. It's a Seahawks and a Raven. Ravens are just they just but you're flapping your wings.
Speaker 3: Let's go freaking Seahawks. Baby, give me more throwbacks. I would love to see that throwbacks are coming back.
Speaker 1: When they come down here. Yeah, they throw back. We'll be at that game, by the way, on fire, We'll be at that game.
Speaker 3: We're gonna be games five five, very nice pregame live two of the next three home games out at a T and T Stadium in the East Plaza, just so you know, that's awesome.
Speaker 6: I gotta go the Seahawks here. I gotta go with the Seahawks.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 6: I like that defense. I like the Baltimore defense.
Speaker 1: Defense. Got better, defense, definitely got better. Give me be more at home.
Speaker 3: What Baltimore has Williams. Baltimore has a better quarterback. Neither one of them can't stop Lamar Jackson. Give me the Ravens Kent Yeah, I got the Ravens.
Speaker 1: Cata Ravens all right.
Speaker 3: Three games down, two more to go before the Cowboys Bills at Bingles five and three, Bills four and three. Joey b in the Bengals at home Sunday night football this week.
Speaker 1: This is a good, good matchup.
Speaker 8: I think the Bengals are playing their best football right now. Joe Burrow has been able to find a stride. They're back at home. It's a Sunday night matchup. I'm glad that they got this game in, especially after what happened last year in this game in Cincinnati.
Speaker 6: So I'm gonna take the Bengals, even though you have love for the Bills. QB.
Speaker 1: There I do. I do like me some, Josh Allen, I really do. But I think I like Joe Burrow more.
Speaker 6: You don't lies lies.
Speaker 3: I actually think Joe Burrow is a better quarterback than Josh Allen. So I will say Bingals at home, get it done.
Speaker 6: Sunday Night Football, Josh, I want to see the Bengals win. I think I'm going with Bengals.
Speaker 1: Bengals.
Speaker 6: I'm feeling positive, positive, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, two Tigers get it done, Isaiah, I want to go with Joe Burke.
Speaker 5: I know he's playing well, but I think that the defense of the Buffalo is better.
Speaker 1: So I'm going Buffalo.
Speaker 15: Okay, Kent, I don't think they're going to stop Burroughs.
Speaker 1: Give me. There you go, There you go, there you go, different Ohio team.
Speaker 8: I like it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's okay, you were close enough. It makes it work.
Speaker 3: Bingals get the job done there, Okay. Monday Night Football, the Chargers.
Speaker 1: At three and four against the j E. T S Jets. Jets Jets.
Speaker 6: Timetime game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Monday night.
Speaker 7: Please, Three Chargers primetime games in a row? What what's wrong with that?
Speaker 8: I just don't like either of these teams. I don't like watching either of them. I think they're they're gross football.
Speaker 1: It's fair. Uh can't. We'll let you start on this one. I'll take the Jets, Jets. I'm gonna take the Chargers on the road. Isaiah kellingm Moore Kelling Moore, Chargers.
Speaker 6: J E tst. Let's go with the Jets.
Speaker 8: You're gonna take the Chargers. I think they bounce back.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Can the Cowboys put together their best game of the year? Cowboys Eagles on Sunday three, twenty five Central Time.
Speaker 1: It's a matchup, of course, that everybody looks forward to in this division every year.
Speaker 3: Kent will start with you, Cowboys Eagles, what's the score and who's winning it.
Speaker 15: I think it's gonna be a close one, but I'm very hopeful after watching Dak use his legs more than we've seen in quite a while, I think he's gonna use that mobility we saw the last two games. And I'll take the Cowboys twenty seven to twenty four.
Speaker 1: Twenty seven twenty four Cowboys, Kent.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for all the support for the cereal on the guest line, on the text line, and then of course being our guest picker today.
Speaker 1: Good luck for your selections and we'll talk to you again soon.
Speaker 15: All right, Thanks guys.
Speaker 1: There he goes Kent and Los Cruisies. You like Los Cruises I do. It's a beautiful place.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I've spent a lot of time there in Opaso. I'll go ahead and take the Reins on this one. I think this is going to be a really high scoring game. I think it's gonna be thirty eight thirty five final score. It's gonna come down to the I think it's gonna come down to the final minutes. I just really love both of these offensive matchups. But I think I'm gonna take the team that has a little bit more talent on the offensive side of the ball, and I'm gonna take the Eagles thirty eight thirty five.
Speaker 1: Okay, there you go. One down.
Speaker 6: He took the Eagles.
Speaker 1: Isaiah is shocked. Isaiah can't believe it.
Speaker 6: I guess your next, Isaiah. You gotta gotta go next.
Speaker 8: I'll say this really quick though. If this game was in Dallas, I think I'd be going the other way. Okay, with the way both of these teams have been playing right now, it's just that you gotta stet homefield.
Speaker 1: We gotta hustle up, Isaiah.
Speaker 5: Thirty three to twenty seven Philly.
Speaker 1: Thirty three to twenty seven Philly, Philly. I'm going to.
Speaker 3: I feel more confident about this game now than I did earlier in the week, but I'm still gonna say Philadelphia, mostly because they're on the road, and I think each home team wins a game in this series. I think Dallas will win it back at at and T Stadium later in the year, but I think Philadelphia wins it.
Speaker 1: I do think it's gonna be a tight game. Thirty one to twenty eight Philly, when they win it by a field goal. All right, Josh, first pick them of the year. The Eagles save it.
Speaker 6: The Eagles will score it, will score. They're gonna score it.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna say at least twenty four, maybe twenty seven points.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna give them twenty seven, but give me.
Speaker 7: The Boys for putting up thirty five points on the Philadelphia Eagles.
Speaker 6: Let's go in their house let's go.
Speaker 1: I hope you're right. I hope you're right. I hate the Eagles more than anything.
Speaker 7: Worst franchise. That's the first one, that's their national contribution. It's gross sandwich.
Speaker 5: I hate it.
Speaker 1: First touchdown of the game, any team go very quickly? Dallas Goddard, Dallas Gotter. What was the question? First touchdown of the game. First individual to score touchdown either team?
Speaker 6: Dron Bland, Oh wow?
Speaker 1: Deandred Swift. Swift, I'll go, Lord Tony Pollard. Tony, the Lord Lord always wins. Okay, we know that, we know that. All right. That does it for us here on Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 3: Hope you had as much fun as we did throughout the week previewing this matchup. We'll be back on Monday to break it down for you at nine am Central Time.
Speaker 1: Win or lose for the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 3: Cowboys pregame live getting started at two pm Central Time on Dallas Cowboys dot Com. Isaiah Standback will be on that coverage and he'll look just as good as he does now.
Speaker 1: On that coverage for isaiahs Standback, Chris pe.
Speaker 3: Josh Rodriguez and his Daviz, Nick Harris, and Kyle Yeoman saying so long from the Star in Frisco.
Speaker 1: We'll see you on Monday. Go Cowboys. This has been a production of dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.