Speaker 1: Cool media.
Speaker 2: Yo, it's always dope when there are times that, like all my worlds can collide and connect. So with the full solar eclipse that just happened two days ago, for y'all, I'm reminded of a poem I wrote for the Terrorform book and the albums that's on the sky EP called two Minutes of thirty Seconds, and it was about the twenty seventeen full solar eclipse. And it's cool because I now want to share it because now it's the news. So stay tuned to the end of this episode episode and yeah, hear that poem.
Speaker 1: All right, pull of.
Speaker 2: Politics, it's almost inevitable. It's recess. You're about to start playing tag, Hide and Go Seek, maybe some version of Superhero Star Wars with Lasers, whatever game you're playing, and you're playing with the hoummies, and if this is a hood story, at some.
Speaker 1: Point one of the homies is gonna want to.
Speaker 2: Fight no matter what's going on, go going to actually fight, and then everything get weird. And then as we get older, you know, we may be playing those games and then somebody start saying blad after everything, and now you're like, now we gangbanging and it's like, oh, here we go, but before that, before before cousin Bloods and Bracken and brazy starts popping out of our mouths. We're just playing. At some point, somebody gonna start losing the game. Boy, he don't ever lose, whatever the case may beat his, boy don't ever lose. And at some point he gonna shout when you know you tagged him, when you know your your laser sword, your lightsaber, your pretend lightsaber, hit that fool's arm got you, He's gonna say, nope, force Field or Invincible and then or invisible Vanish, and you're gonna be like force Field. Yeah, I use my force Field. It's like the game is unplayable because every time I.
Speaker 1: Hit you, you shout force Field.
Speaker 2: I at least have the wherewithal and the funzies of the game to just if you get me, you get me, ah, then I gotta pretend and then maybe I'm Wolverine and I heal, but you hit me, and sometimes the slow fall is fun when you get sliced off shaw that's part of the fun. You can't just be like invisible Magic Shield cause it's like like you can't just call force Field if you just called force field, we don't have a game anymore. We have something else now. My cousin, I don't even know if he listened to the show, but my cousin, Myron, Lord Jesus, my cousin, Myron was the king of the force field no matter what we was playing.
Speaker 1: Nigga, listen.
Speaker 2: We was at high school and he would do this, just boom magic vanish. I'm like, Nigga, you can't like, but Myron was so fun that like it didn't matter. Like I don't want to not play it because he's so fun. I don't want to not play with him. But it's like, but I be get I get so frustrated because it's like, what are we doing if you get to just call force field?
Speaker 1: Now? Obviously we're just playing.
Speaker 2: It's not really that serious, but sometimes it could get that serious. And when it do get that serious, we're from the hood. We might go the blows. You know, if you ever playing a game with somebody, like you know, you ever see you know, the throw the remote kid, you know they're like, you're playing whatever console you're playing, the kid that throws the remote. You're just like, well, I can't have you over you're just finna do this. Nigga just be making us rules in the middle of the game, like we can't play if you just go like that's that that kid, that's all the same kid, force field kid, throw the remote kid, you know, making up rules in the middle of stuff.
Speaker 1: That dude's the same.
Speaker 2: And usually the grown ups around they ain't got time for this. Y'all figure this shit out, like y'all Like, look, if y'all can't get along, go play something else. Y'all go to several rooms, go play something else. There are there's a level when it comes to black parenting that I'm actually I'm just now realizing the wisdom in it. They be picking and choosing which part of our drama they get into, because some stuff just not worth their time. Like matter of fact, if we get to arguing, you know, we get to loud, we get the wrestling. Then the gaming console gets unplugged and taking the mama's room, taking the auntie's room, and one of y'all just got to go home.
Speaker 1: Everybody just gotta go. The day's over. Play is over. She ain't got time to figure.
Speaker 2: Out who was what, you know, everybody getting a whooping or the fun is stopping. And now all y'all got charge. You know what, matter of fact, why don't ill go clean that garage? Let's see y'all figure that out. And like, okay, y'all you know either way, stop all that yelling. I don't want to hear none of it. I don't want to hear they matt. In fact, they punish you for snitching, like you know, you're not even supposed to tell who did what because it don't matter. Y'all friends or y'all cousins, y'all family, y'all need to figure this out unless it gets too serious. And then they come in there and they decide, and once they decide the argument over, we can bicker among each other. But like most of the time, they like your older sister in charge. The big kids are in charge, and they looking at them like you're supposed to give in there and keep them like I don't need to go in there. If I got to go in there, that's that's another thing for black families. Now, I don't know, I can only speak for black families because those are the families I know.
Speaker 1: I'd like if if this, if this fits y'all.
Speaker 2: Family, the don't but I know Black fans, especially black little hood families, if the adult has to go in there, we already in trouble. Like, no matter what happened, if they have to get up, if they got to put they if they got to stop they conversation in the living room, you know, they got to stop they fund and come check on us because we being too crazy. We allread everybody in trouble. We already in trouble. It don't matter what happened. The fact that they had to go back there means we in trouble. And usually we just gonna get sent outside. Y'all go outside, y'all laugh. But whatever they say is what goes. Now I'm the adult. This is a tales from my childhood from you know, things like this happen.
Speaker 1: But now I'm the adult. Now I'm the auntie.
Speaker 2: Like I've seen these these memes going around various social medias that are like dang, we are now the the drum, theos and theas at the party, like yeah, like it's us, like we're the grown ups now I'm I'm not. You know, that's a lineal that in between the in between ex and millennial, like the micro generation, like we a little bit of we, a little bit of both. It's like I got a TikTok and probably got to schedule colonostomy. I'm saying, like, we, a little bit of both you. But now I'm not the kid throwing the remote. I'm now the one having to come into the room. And oftentimes when you come into the room, and I'm pretty sure if you've ever worked with elementary school kids, if you've ever had middle schoolers in your life, specifically eighth graders, you might have found yourself saying sentences expressing things you never thought you'd have to express. You might find yourself saying something like, no, you cannot lick the escalator banister, the handrail.
Speaker 1: You know you can't lick that.
Speaker 2: I can't believe I'm saying this, but you cannot stuff dolls up your cousin's booty.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm just just the most outlandish. I can't believe I have to say this type moments, son, daughter, niece, nephew, l homie, baby mehole miha I knach badrey. I can't believe I have to explain this to you. You cannot, I repeat, you cannot set your cousins dolls on fire to make your video look realistic.
Speaker 1: No, But once you say to no, it's official. Can any of you guess what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about Trump and the Supreme Court in his immunity case. All right, y'all, by the time that this show airs, they're probably well within if I'm calculating right, it's probably right when the oral argument started, because that's how far ahead I am. Right now, we're in February. It just got no March first today it just got announced. But I'm so far ahead of the game, you know. I'm talking about like your boy been your boy been cranking this year, you feel me? So this is probably around the week that oral arguments started for this case we fit to talk about.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: We're talking specifically about the federal case on complete immunity, which is not the case that started in March about Stormy Daniel, which is not the case in Atlanta about the election interference, which is not at sally the case about January sixth. It's the prequel to the January sixth case.
Speaker 1: Y'all.
Speaker 2: This is the messiest shit, I tell you what. It ain't as messy as Diddy though, woo lord, how excellent that man.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 2: It's one of those like everybody knows but nobody say nothing situations. And it's crazy because it's like that man got Shining prison, like y'all don't know who Shine is, and it's because y'all be diddy kind of like kind of ended this situation, you know, like y'all do y'all's googles on, like bad Boy Puff Daddy and Shine do your googles.
Speaker 1: But the point is it was like, you know, we.
Speaker 2: Shrugged off murder, we shrugged off robbery, we shrugged off all kinds of like rumors about his sexual prowess with the ladies, and then when he kissed the man, everybody was like, oh no, you out of pocket. Look man, the homophobic It just it's so deep in the culture. Man, I'm not it's not funny, but damn it's crazy. Man, y'all lest so much lie. But then a minute y'all found out like, oh yeah, nah, he was gising a man. Now everybody got nah, fam y'all gotta stop tripping anyway, did he?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: I can't believe it was coming out, But Diddy k y L. Force Field not like drump So let's get to it. So the only way to understand this case is to understand the play, the play that Trump is running. And the play, honestly, I mean, it's it's so obvious, it's like brilliant, and it's.
Speaker 1: So hard to just imagine how the various courts.
Speaker 2: Now, of course, you know the separation between like federal and state, you know which what which is supposed to be a feature in our governmental structure, to where the state courts and the federal courts are two separate things. But I mean, y'all not on group text, like y'all ain't homies, y'all don't watch the news, Like there's no way y'all don't see the play. It seemed like the only people that got the memo was New York, and New York was like, no, nigga, we running this now, Like we got to run the play now, right, So New York done already got one under the belt, and they working on the second one. The one under the belt was the one about this fool's exaggerating putting a little extra sauce on the tacos about the worth of his properties. The reality is some of that stuff, like you said, it's like it's a guestimate, because even a value is like that. I mean, y'all, it's a guest you know what this property is valued.
Speaker 1: But that's their job. They job, that's what an appraiser is.
Speaker 2: That appraiser's job is to like take the data and make their best guess on what this thing is worth.
Speaker 1: That's their job.
Speaker 2: Some stuff was like this is a three thousand square foot thing, but he's like, y'all, it's a thirty thousand square foot Okay, now you just now you just created matter. Now you can't just create matter. That's like this, that's one of the laws of physics. Bruh, you tripping right, And they and Trump's arguments again, the play is brilliant, Like whoever, I can't It's not just him, it's like the squad. The play is brilliant. The play was like Nigga, who the victim? And that was the play we used to make with graffiti. We used to say this was a victimless crime. Nobody got hurt. Property value again, that's made up. It's a victimless crime. Matter of fact, like we're making the city better. Like I don't understand what y'all mad about. So the play with Trump was like like, well, y'all don't understand what y'all mad about. Like nobody got hurt, and whoever got hurt is other billionaires, Like y'all really care. We got we got approved to loans and then we just went to go try to make the money.
Speaker 1: Who loses in that? Who's the victim?
Speaker 2: And one could argue the victim is a nigga like me with terraform Colebrew. Now I've said this a few times on this show, like I don't have no money.
Speaker 1: That's why the coffee sold out. I don't have no money to re up.
Speaker 2: And I couldn't get approved for a small business loan because I like because I didn't lie about the value of my assets, so.
Speaker 1: They're not going to loan it to me.
Speaker 2: So I'm a stand in for all these other people small businesses trying to get they trying to get they loans off to get the stuff together. Like he there's only so much money to go around. This nigga's swooping up all the money for all the good loans to get their business off all the while this nigga lions. So yeah, like maybe I can't Nobody got slapped in the face, but like that's an actual victim, like there are there is actual carnage. And just like with the graffiti, like we was lying to ourselves like that's that's somebody's wall, Like that's that is somebody's place of business that is going to have to figure out what to do with their place of business. Although which I'm probably gonna do a whole little video about this. The graffiti tower and in La is the dopest shit I've ever seen in my life. Nigga, that's real. Let me tell you why that's real. I'm off topic, but it's very important. It's superpoortant. We'll do I'll do a video about it. But like, first of all, it's beautiful. It's the most La thing ever. Those towers, they're these if you haven't seen it yet, they are these high rise buildings in La Live that were supposed to be these like luxury apartments. They were owned by some like Chinese holdings that abandoned the project. So they're unfinished lofts in the middle of downtown Los Angeles across l like nobody's there. So the entirety of the scene of Los Angeles has taken a floor and they've painted and they've painted, They've bombed up every floor.
Speaker 1: It's the dopest thing. So it's rises all the way. It's like it's above the skylines so you could see it. All them buildings are abandoned.
Speaker 2: They talking about it's gonna take two billion dollars to clean it up. Nigga, No, it's not, because y'all was just gonna leave it there anyway. Like I don't understand, Like it's already an eye sore. Y'all sold out. You sold our downtown area to a company in a whole other country, and then complaining about immigrants coming into the city. I'm like, nigga, you complaining about immigrants at the border. Meanwhile you selling the soil up under our feet and you are nerve talking about an immigrant in Nigga. You selling our land. Nigga, what is you saying? At least we making it beautiful anyway. I'm gonna do a whole thing about that. But that's some politics shit. Now back to trumpness. Okay, wait, one more thing. Do you know how much more I would pay if I'm like, no, no, no, no, no, leave all the graffiti just finished the apartments. I would love to have an apartment where the whole building is bombed up, Like that'd be amazing. You could charge double Cuz anyway, they don't think like us, all right, the Trump of it all. So this particular case started off a few months back with the Federal appeals Court, and inside of the Federal appeals Court, they were gonna talk about Trump's role in January sixth and the insurrection. But the question that or better yet, the play that Trump was running, which I never actually articulated, the play which everybody sees, is to stall them out.
Speaker 1: I just got to stall y'all out.
Speaker 2: Keep pushing the thing, delay the thing, keep postponing until I mess around and become president. Because there's no doubt in my nigga mind that he gonna win this thing. Because if he can delay until then, or at least until the height of the campaign, like if he could get this stuff delayed till September, then he could be like, y'all, y'all can't run no trial right now, nigga, Like I'm in the middle of campaign, Like that's not it's too close to an election. It's wrong of y'all to do that, you know, So you just just stall them out, you feel me? It's like I said, it's the play everyone sees. It's not it's not not obvious that just the play you're running. The craziest part to me is that it's working by like his brain. If I become the president, then I'm just gonna cancel all these federal charges. I just in them cases. Now the state charges I can't do nothing about. But then federal charges, we're good. But remember you, you can't really charge it sitting president. I can't be on trial my nigga, like I'm the president. So that's that's that's that's the obvious play. And then if you remember in Colorado, Colorado was like, sir, you can't run for office because of the thirteenth Amendment. Nigga, like you you tried to like overthrow I mean not the thirteenth fourteenth Amendment. It's like, nigga, you tried to overthrow you. No sitting president can engage or no officer of the government can engage in insurrection.
Speaker 1: And then this.
Speaker 2: Nigga looked us in the face, it was like, but am I an officer? Though a word like again, like the parent having a tell they child they cannot lick the handrail on an escalator, sir, The presidency is a governmental office.
Speaker 1: Yes, nigga, that counts.
Speaker 2: But then the Supreme Court and that situation had to step in and say, hold on, now, we ain't never thought about this one. Can a state take a dude off the ballot? Like?
Speaker 1: Really? Can they do? They really have a.
Speaker 2: Right to do that because I guess in essence, state you sway in the election?
Speaker 1: Can one state do that?
Speaker 2: To what some would reply, the states do it all the time, y'all talking about there are requirements.
Speaker 1: There's entry level requirements to one is you got to be born here.
Speaker 2: Another you got to be over thirty five and not try to overthrow the government. I don't understand what y'all don't understand. I don't understand why anybody else not taking them off. But again, a feature of our system is that the Feds don't get to tell the states the states run their elections like that's part of what it means to be a democratic republic. Until we get to a position where we ain't never had to say this one. So so the Supreme Court had to be like, actually, no, let let me let me talk about this. Another feature of our of our system is that the Supreme Court gets to decide what cases they gonna actually listen to. Now, like I've said before other episodes, remember the Supreme Court is not it's not law and order. It's you present arguments like and we get to say we as in the judges get to say, okay, well have you thought about this again? They become toddlers. They get to say, well, okay, well what about this? Well what if this? What if this? What if this? To see if the thing that you present actually would hold weight? And if they say yeah, we think that holds weight, then either a law is made or now it actually something can actually go into trial, which is the situation we looking at with this immunity thing. But let me back up, let me back up the story. So part of this case that Trump was arguing starting with Colorado was like, well I wasn't even at the insurrection, nor have I been found guilty of insurrection, So y'all just can't declare me guilty and take this off. And I don't even know if this amendment applies, and a lot of things. Again, another thing you have to understand what how law works, is like you just throwing a bunch of a bunch of defenses at the wall. It's like again when your mama come home and she like, why why the teacher called me today?
Speaker 1: Why get this email from the teacher?
Speaker 2: Now now these modern teachers, Now we was kids, the teachers would call. Now you know, we get seventy nine emails from our kid schools, and it's like, Nigga, I don't know what's going on at the school because I can't keep up with all these damn emails. I don't know which one of these things I need to be a pay attention to. But if you get one of them, one of them special emails that you was cutting up in class, let me be black, you was cutting up in class. You're still messing up in school while the teacher called me. You better throw every possible answer you got. Filibuster my nigga, Like, throw every answer you got, one of them might stick. So that's kind of what when you're in a defense attorney, that's what you're doing, Like, I'm just gonna throw a bunch of different defenses at them. They don't have to be consistent, that the narrative don't have to make sense. I just have to make sure that one of these things stick. I think people don't understand that about the criminal justices don't got to make sense. It's just got to or they don't have to make sense together. It's just one of them got to stick. Or you're trying to you're trying to game up a booth thang a qutie pie. You do, look, shoot your shot one of them. You're gonna You're gonna make one of them shots. So part of his defense was like, you know, I'm maybe I'm like, I'm not even an officer and I'm already facing this federal trial about this. They haven't even they haven't even said them guilty of insurrection, So how can you take me off the off the ballot? Supreme Court was like, huh, well, I don't give fuck out none of that stuff. I give a fuck about whether one state should have that power. Huh, that's an interesting question. And they like, I don't know if you can. I don't know if you can take them off. Now back to the insurrection case. Trump's defense. One of the things they throwing at the wall is like, well I wasn't there. That's one idea. Two was I didn't tell them what to do. They made that choice. And then three was and even if I was, I don't not have immunity as a president to total. But the Nigga pressed his luck and was like I got total immunity. So it went to one of the lower courts, which was the appellate court in federal appeals court, like the second highest court. His argument was like, fam, I was acting as the president like I felt.
Speaker 1: Like, and I still believe the election was stolen.
Speaker 2: Nigga like I so like, were about to lose our democracy and I'm allowed to do that. And they was like, sir, the election was over. You actually were campaigning, so you wasn't even the president no more. And they're like, well, He's like, well, I'm not the president until after January sixth, and man wasn't inaugurated yet. I'm trying to save the thing. So what I'm doing is functioning as the president. And if I'm functioning as the president, I should be able to do whatever I need to do.
Speaker 1: And they was like, okay, I hear you.
Speaker 2: So if you, as the president, decided you was going to send in Seal Team six to wipe out one of your political opponents, that should be all good, to which his defense attorney was like, well, I mean, if.
Speaker 1: You say it like that, I ain't saying like that. I don't meet it like that.
Speaker 2: He was basically like, well, listen, if I did that, I would get impeached. And they was like nigga, And he was like, well, I haven't got impeached by nothing, So how could I have a criminal How could I do criminal things if I ain't been impeached for something. They were like, sir, impeachment is not a criminal process, Sir. Impeachment is is whether you could keep your.
Speaker 1: Job or not. And he was like, well, if I did that, I'd get impeached.
Speaker 2: So then of course, and they're like, okay, so you have to get impeached for you to do a crime.
Speaker 1: He's like yeah, he goes okay.
Speaker 2: So then, but when you were about to be impeached, you told us you hadn't committed a crime, so you can't impeach me. They said yeah, in which the judges was like, do you hear yourself right now? And clearly he did. So then they came back and they wrote probably like damn near unanimous no, no, no, not damn near unanimous opinion that they was like, we're gonna, We're gonna we're gonna do this. We're gonna move really slow, like we're gonna make sure that our arguments are air tight.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So the DC Circuits, I mean, they wrote no dissenting papers. They was like, look, this is like this real rap, Like we need to make sure that what we're saying is clear. Here's an excerpt from one of the from their paper. They said, listen, we cannot accept that the office of the Presidency places its former occupants above the law for all time thereafter. And then the judges wrote, doing so, they would collapse our system of separation of powers by placing the president beyond the reach of all three branches. Nigga, that makes you a king. What you're saying is the president is a dictator if you have total immunity, nigga forever. Like Like do you, I mean, what did you skip eighth grade? Guys like that's no, my nigga, No, you can't just screen force field.
Speaker 1: So that was already written. That already happened.
Speaker 2: And then everybody thought again, because the Supreme Court gets to pick and choose what cases they take on, they could look at the appellate Court and be like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, same nigga, hard agree.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like nah, I defer no nigga facts, Like they could just look at that paper and be like, I don't know, I got nothing, no notes, Nigga, Yes, it could have been that. And if it's that, if Trump tries to appeal, it's like, Noah, nigga, you got to go to trial. You're going to try to march like because you have no immunity. We need to start this trial about your involvement in this insurrection to where we can decide nigga, whether you were now the whole time. The clock's ticking because again, how you finnah, charge a person in a federal case while they campaigning for office while they are the official nominee of one of the political parties, Like now you're putting your thumb on the democracy according to the law argument. Obviously that's wonky, but that's kind of what they're saying, Like, nigga, what what I mean?
Speaker 1: What is we finna? We need to hurry up? Whereas Trump is like.
Speaker 2: No, wait, wait, no, no, not slow down now, not slow down now, I can call force Field. And just cause you say I can't call force field, that don't mean that's the last word. Now again Auntie could walk in the room, look at your big cousin who already said he can't call Forcefield, and be like, nigga, of course you can't call force Field. I can't believe you even had me come over here and listen to this. I'm out and that be it. But sometimes Auntie says, okay, let me listen to this, so that we never got to talk about this again. Now that's what the Supreme Court is doing. Let me listen to this. And what sucks about the whole situation is like, nigga, what like were you not watching the play? Were you not watching what was going on? Because cause, like my nigga, like y'all dragging y'all feet. It was like almost two months, No, it was like two weeks. Eight week, two weeks. Yeah, it was like two weeks. Like you could have said this some a long time ago. But instead what we think is probably now we're not in a room. Probably the Supreme Court was arguing. They was arguing among each other, like yo, should we take this on. Some fools was like I don't look, I have nothing, no notes, nigga. Other fools was like, nah, we probably we should say something or maybe there are some notes.
Speaker 1: Maybe we should hear this.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but they had to have been backstage being like, okay, this argument's absurd, Like we know the argument, serve.
Speaker 1: It's like app sir.
Speaker 2: Even And this is the best part to me why like the play they running is so incredible because Trump and them know this is absurd.
Speaker 1: We are going to lose this.
Speaker 2: Of course we don't have total immunity.
Speaker 1: What are you talking.
Speaker 2: Of course you can't call force field because the whole game's over.
Speaker 1: You call force field.
Speaker 2: But if I can make y'all discuss this for a while, then by the time you actually say that, it's gonna be too late, that's to play. So the Supreme Court comes in and says, all right, I'm gonna listen to this case, which is bonkers.
Speaker 1: Now that sets a clock.
Speaker 2: Now, if the Supreme Court listens to the case, it says, actually, no, we disagree he does have immunity in this particular case, then everything stops. The January sixth case ends. Insurrections done this nigga literally got away with it, in which you could say, that's the finesse king of all finesse kings. Everybody got to like again, I'll say it again. If this nigga beats ninety one charges, i'd like, I have no choice but to put respect on his name. Now, he hasn't beat all ninety one because he'dn't already lost.
Speaker 1: He owed for three right now.
Speaker 2: But let's see. So they come in and they say, okay, word, we're gonna, we're gonna, we're gonna listen to it now. Y'all got eight weeks. So that lands us at April twenty second when oral arguments start. Where it is again, how the Supreme Court works is you come in and you build your case. Right, So you build your case, you say this why I think this nigga tripping, and y'all need to like come in here, Auntie, make it official. Tell this nigga he can't call force field right, and then this nigga gets to go. Wait a minute, now, if that's the case, which is his argument, If that's the case, how can presidents like actually run the country If we think nigga like, we just gonna get in trouble for every move we make. Y'all don't understand the pressure we under Sometimes you be making moves and you like it's just like y'all just can't be doing this, like it's not fair, homie, Like I was trying that that's their argument, right Supreme Court part of they feeling again, it's like, I can't believe I have to say this, but really, damn, we never actually had to say this because there was one case, which was Watergate Richard Nixon, in which he was an unnamed defendant in the federal crime. But by the time he was out of office, President Ford pardoned him, which meant he never went to trial because boy did and white men stick together anyway. But now it's like, well, I wait, hold up, were not at that part yet. So if they decide after April twenty second, it's gonna take them some months to take them some weeks to deliberate, and then they release their opinion. And if their opinion is nah, fam, you're not immune, then that means the insurrection trial starts. But Jerry's selection won't start till June, which means it's probably not gonna go to trial till September. But by September, oh, we're in the full of the election. He can be like, y'all can't, like, let's wait till after the election. And then you're gonna put all your eggs in the basket of Well, maybe I'll become president. And if I'm president, then my gi, I'm canceling this charge. And besides, like dog, this is undue pressure. Nigga, I got all these other cases like you're making it impossible. He could always complain you're making it impossible for me to run by doing all this. But the X factor and all of that in that word kit, in that scenario is nigga the straits.
Speaker 1: That like less.
Speaker 2: We forget how wild his squad is, how ungovernable them folks is they like they only stormed the capitol, like we don't know where else they gonna storm them.
Speaker 1: Niggas is with the shits.
Speaker 2: So the dudes that went to jail ain't nobody even tripping off. They just did they time I stood corrected, I thought it would happen again. If y'all like do nothing, y'all are doing something. It's just taking too long. And since it took so long, niggas is forgetting that there are consequences for your actions.
Speaker 1: But if your.
Speaker 2: Big homie gets off in the way that he gets off, if he be all these charges, oh nigga, you like, Oh we are bulletproof. Oh we're doing what we nigga? Oh we rode we rode, we back the right horse were good like and unfortunately Supreme Court got to think about that. They got to think about is like, am I setting the nation on fire by actually checking this food? Which is if you're a bully, a great place to be. If you're a dictator, it's a perfect place to be. Either way. The Supreme Court is looking at us like, I can't believe I have to say this, but no, have several seats. You are not fully a mute. What the hell is you talking about? You can't just call force field politics, y'all. Look in twenty seventeen, for two minutes and thirty seconds, we were on Pangaea.
Speaker 1: One land, one nation, one.
Speaker 2: Planet, and I and my ancestors were same age. Two minutes thirty seconds, we saw how small we are. We saw how privileged we are. To see how small we are, we saw black was beautiful and if you just let black be black and it blocks out the light, the light reveals the brilliance it didn't know it had. No we should trust black Moore and mixed metaphors can speak volumes. You know the planet knew we needed it. We were two days away from Nazis marching on American soil, spinning the most vile irony on the American myths, the greatest generation rhetoric. We were three days away from cars driving into peace. White lives matter, blood and soil appropriated Polynesian mosquito repellents turned white hoods, tiki torches turned burnt crosses, fat boy uniforms, and all khaki, which.
Speaker 1: Were kind of funny.
Speaker 2: Though two days ago we were one planet, two minutes thirty seconds.
Speaker 1: Our perspective was f and when you know it, when you look back down at the ground in.
Speaker 2: Space, the word America ain't written on the ground, and don't.
Speaker 1: Look like the maps.
Speaker 2: Streamed across the globe, streamed revolution televised ben Oregon highways searched into one ways to support the traffic. Kim Joe was singing five one flat, Prince kissed Trump, Kna Hassei and Cornell squashed their beef, Stormy Daniels and the prophet Daniel Dragon Thunderbird. Weinstein thought twice about Aun Sippy Elvis and swing dancing, finally admitted to being appropriators and gentrifiers and meek. He was set free early two minutes thirty seconds. I straightened my side. I had them stupid red hats, hippies, white girls, and hululu who cared about traffic on the grow.
Speaker 1: Five heavenly bodies.
Speaker 2: Just shot off their curves in beautiful stretch of off space.
Speaker 1: Give me so sexy. We had our appetite, or destruct should.
Speaker 2: Say state for a second, traded our guns for roses. It's you too cool for the glasses. You too stupid to not look directly at him? Did our president actually look directly at him after every expert said, don't.
Speaker 1: Look directly at it? Did you, lad?
Speaker 2: And you ever made out with somebody you know you shouldn't have, and you ever touch up you know you wasn't opposed to.
Speaker 1: And you ever seen an eclipse? You ever been a stone hinge?
Speaker 2: You ever felt connected to Mayans and Druids at the same time, Dogans, Egyptians, Etruscans, Ethiopians, And you ever experienced something that was so far above you, What's gonna happen whether you was there or not?
Speaker 1: Get it felt like the entirety of the.
Speaker 2: Cosmos conspired just to show you. Sung about yourself two minutes, thirty seconds, so that none of us should be alive for the next