Speaker 1: It's time to Catch a Cheater. Only on the Guble Show. Tatiana is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater and she thinks that her boyfriend Matt of four years might be messing around, so we see if we can help her out. Taziana, sorry, I have to come on the show this way, But what's up? Why do you think MAT's cheating?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, Well, so we've had a lot of ups and downs throughout the time we've been together, and I kind of suspected he was cheating in the past, but I hadn't really been able to catch him or to have proof. But now I think I definitely do.
Speaker 1: This.
Speaker 3: Past Christmas, he got one of the he got us one of this really fancy bridges. Honestly, it was more of and I'm sorry gifts because we got into a huge fighte earlier that month, so I think that this was his way of saying I'm sorry because he went to a strip club and stayed out all night and didn't tell me. That was fun. That was fun for m But honestly, the fridge is really cool. It's one of those, you know, those smart fridges, and it has like a screen and I feel very fancy, like we've used it for our calendars and whatnot. But it also has another feature where I guess you can pair your.
Speaker 2: Phone with it and get text messages through.
Speaker 1: It to you refrigerator. Yeah, they have that washers and dryers washing rahe But anyway, so you have you haven't paired with your phone or his phone or something.
Speaker 3: No, it's not paired with my phone, but it is paired with his.
Speaker 2: Moron.
Speaker 3: I'm cooking last week and in the kitchen and all of a sudden, this message pops up. That's the you better get over here when you can see you tonight baby.
Speaker 4: On the refrigerator. I see, okay what you got inside? From where you got cake? I'm stuck on it too. I'm like, who is it a text?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I know, fun of this situation, but no, I know. I'm sorry. Okay, that's crazy. Okay did it say who it was from and all that?
Speaker 2: No, I didn't.
Speaker 3: I didn't check that. It disappeared pretty quickly, but like, of course I was. My heart just dropped. But I kind of figured that, like this is a sign. You know, I've we've been up and down for years, and like I think this is the sign and like maybe it's time for me to officially move on. So I really need to catch him and get proof and so I can kick him outo the street.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, you're now a hitman service. You didn't ask him about the text that you saw or anything.
Speaker 3: No, that's kind of when I got on and got in touch.
Speaker 2: With you guys.
Speaker 1: Okay, you already told us what grocery store he's a rewards card member at. So we'll play a song come back, and then call him and pretend to be from the grocery store and do the usual say that every single month we have one lucky Rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if he sends those to you or to somebody else. Okay, okay, thank you, all right, we'll play a song, come back and get your to Catch a Cheater next, It's.
Speaker 3: Time to Catch a Cheater only on the Jubile Show and only on the New Hits one oh six point.
Speaker 1: One if you're just joining us for today's to Catch a Cheater. Tatiana is on the phone and she thinks that her boyfriend of four years named Matt might be cheating So in a second, we're gonna call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards card member at, and say that he's this month's lucky winner of free flowers from our floral department, and we'll see if he sends those flowers to his girlfriend, Tatiana or to somebody else. But before we do that, Tatiana, why don't you catch us up on your situation?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we've been kind of up and down for about four years. I've suspected that he's been cheating, but I haven't had proof in the past. But now that he got this new smart refrigerator that he shows text messages, and he paired his phone with it, and I saw a text message from someone that says, you better get over here, baby. So I think that this is finally the proof I need to prove that he's cheating.
Speaker 1: So alarming, you're creaking and refrigerator tells you this. So have you felt like he's cheating before?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I just haven't.
Speaker 1: I haven't had proof, Okay, and you don't have a clue of who it could be.
Speaker 3: M I don't.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, are you ready for us to see if we can figure it out. Yes, I think so.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hey, this.
Speaker 1: Is corrible calling from SO. I was looking for our rewards card member named Matt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is Matt. What's up?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 5: Matt?
Speaker 1: Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling with a big congratulations and thank you for shopping with us. You're this month's big winner. Thank you so much. Really yeah, congratulations. Oh, thank you very much for being such a loyal customer.
Speaker 2: Rock and Roll. Thank you. That's awesome. What exactly where do I win?
Speaker 1: You won the flowers? Maybe you were unaware. Every single month we choose one lucky Rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our brand new floral department absolutely free. You win thirty six longstim red roses, a box of candy or chocolates, and a card to be delivered that to anybody that you want with in the fifty United States. Absolutely free. It's a three hundred and sixty dollars value.
Speaker 2: Oh man, that's sweet, awesome, thank you.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 1: All I need from you now is just the first and last name of the person you want to send them to, and then anything you might want to put on a card and then we'll get the address and we will be good to go. Thank you so much. All right, cool Courtney, you said Courtney?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Great? And is there anything you would like to put on a card to Courtney?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah? Can we make a note? Says I meant what I said last night? I just don't know what to do. You deserve these and more?
Speaker 1: Great and uh And then now I'll let you know that this is actually a radio show. It's called the Jubile Show.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Hi, I'm Nina.
Speaker 1: Hi, I'm Victoria, and my name is Jubil. And we do a segment on the show that's called to Catch a Cheater where if you think your significant other might be messing around you see they send flowers to and your girlfriend of four years, Tatiana, is actually on the phone.
Speaker 2: Wait what what hold on?
Speaker 1: So who's Courtney? Is she the one that text?
Speaker 2: Is she the one that texted? Where are you?
Speaker 3: Where are you tonight?
Speaker 2: You're coming over?
Speaker 1: Baby?
Speaker 2: What what is going on? To touch you on? What is going on? What you tell me? You tell me?
Speaker 1: Who is corny?
Speaker 3: Why are you sending flowers to a woman named Courtney and not to me?
Speaker 2: How did you go through my phone. Is that what this is?
Speaker 6: That you're just to snooping through my phone?
Speaker 2: You'll know right now go through my text messages. You are such a man.
Speaker 3: I didn't have to go through your phone because you paired your phone with the refrigerator, so I saw all the text messages.
Speaker 1: That come through your phone on the fridge.
Speaker 2: Listen this court Courtney. That's she's she's a girl at work. You know, this is all we joke around.
Speaker 5: You know, she's like, well, you know you've heard a like work wife, like she's my That's why we say, like what maybe it's.
Speaker 2: Just we have a we have a work thing. We're going to a work thing. It's just those totally a work thing. It is. This is such a lame excuse even for you told your work thing. I said, Courtney, I had a work thing.
Speaker 1: Anyone named Courtney?
Speaker 2: Yeah dude, yeah Courtney.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's just that's just hanging out. This friendship. Just a couple of friends work work friends, just a couple.
Speaker 4: This is wild. Do you do you hear your like, this is really wild. You're going to send to your baby cro worker that she deserves everything that you gave and said to her the night before and more and flowers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's all, it's just joke. We have like a we have a report. We we joke and work. We it's it's all. It's all tongue in cheek like you know, it's not none of it. That's not what I'm not.
Speaker 1: This is ridiculous, mes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that that was just I was just messing around. Whatever, dude, we'll talk about this later. This is this is such books. You know what, I'm suspected that something was.
Speaker 3: Going on for a while and now I finally have proof.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, you know what, let me I'll tell you something to court me.
Speaker 2: You know, let's at least she lets me do what I want and it doesn't.
Speaker 5: Scream at me for me somewhere some time or or you know, she has to act like mad at something. You know, I deserve better than you're both to be honest with you, you know, yeah, I mean I am admitting it. But Scrny treats me nice. That's you how it treats me all time.
Speaker 2: M hmm.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know what, at your moron and this woman also deserves. But you're absolutely right, she does deserve your moronic And you know what, I hope that she appreciates what little you have to offer, and I really hope she doesn't find the fact that you have major performance issues unless toys are used to be too daunting.
Speaker 2: I wish you all the best, mother.
Speaker 1: You know what, when you go for yourself, he hung I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry. He doesn't he sounds kind of not awesome right now.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, no, I think thanks guys, I think I it sounds like a bit of a pressure there knowing.
Speaker 1: That sound to be done with him anyway, and I really need this push.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 4: It helps also because it validates the fact that you're not crazy. What you thought was happening was and you know you can do it's best for yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at least you got a dope refrigerator out of it.
Speaker 4: I still cecked in his phone, So do some damage, Victoria.
Speaker 3: Actually, that's a great idea
Speaker 4: The Jewel shows to catch a cheater.