Speaker 1: This is America's Voice Live. And Welcome to America's Voice Live.
Speaker 2: I'm Steve Gerber, the pulse of the people.
Speaker 1: We need somebody that's going to hit a people's.
Speaker 2: Voice, the truth the mainstream won't touch.
Speaker 3: This guy is by definition of global and the stories that matter.
Speaker 1: Rabs On ben berkewom credit of Miss Hill Cartel. I see him, I see.
Speaker 2: Him live, breaking news right now here in Real America's Voice filtered. These people are domestic terrorists and unapologete.
Speaker 1: We're here to take a stand for God and country. Let's feel good.
Speaker 2: America's Voice Live starts now.
Speaker 4: Welcome to America's Voice Live. I'm Terrence Bates in for Steve Gruber. It is Friday, August seventh, twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: Let's get right.
Speaker 4: To today's top stories and as always, thanks so much for being here with us on Real America's Voice. Doctor Anthony Fauci's contempt of Congress case is now in the hands of federal prosecutors after a Senate committee voted to refer him for charges following his contemptuous one hundred and eleven times of pleading the fifth Many Americans are now wondering what's next. And if Fauci will actually face accountability. Plus how did American energy industry look under socialism? Ahead, we'll break down what government control could mean for electricity prices and American energy independence. And then later AI has evolved so quickly that Sam Altman, the CEO of open AI, which developed the new, the heavily used chat GPT model, indicated that a technological singularity is more than likely already upon us. Those stories in so much more coming your way shortly. Plus, we'll take you to a roundtable with President Trump at the State Department regarding American mining that is set to get under way momentarily. In fact, our newest Real America's Voice White House correspondent Taylor Mitchell is already on the ground at the State Department and has a quick preview.
Speaker 5: Good afternoon, Terrence. I am here at the US Department as State. We're in just a few moments. President Donald Trump is expected to participate in a round table discussion talking all about the American mining industries. And we probably can also expect to see a lot of leaders from mining companies attending and helping leading those discussions. But we do know that this would definitely help us to be able to create our own technology like phones, electric cars, computers, and even our own military equipment. So this is a very important discussion we're having today so we can make sure that we are getting supplies from our own countries so we don't have to rely on other countries like China, which we mostly rely on China for supplies like this. We also know he will probably be talking about more job opportunities as well, and even about more schooling dedicated to mining. So my question to Donald Trump would be, you know, what does the timeline look like for this? When can we stop relying on China for these supplies? Also, how are you going to get students excited about the mining business and field. So this is just a couple of things I'm hoping that we will get answered today, but we are going to obviously bring you the live feed right here on Real America's Voice.
Speaker 4: All right, Taylor, thanks so much. Taylor Mitchell reporting there from the State Department. Again the moment the President and Rise will take you there live and let you hear his remarks. In the meantime, President Trump signed two executive orders targeting birthright citizenship and birthright tourism on Thursday, all of this comes in response to a late June Supreme Court ruling that struck down his previous attempt to solve the problem. Joining me now from the White House is Real America's Voice, Congressional correspondent Neil McCabe with the very latest Neil, good to see you now that we've had kind of twenty four hours to let all of this sink in your thoughts on the president's move and the fact that he's basically trying to circumvent what the Supreme Court said in order to do the right thing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, a lot of people were shocked that Chief Justice John Roberts, in the middle of orror arguments, basically made some record rhetorical questions to John Sower, the Solicitor General. Roberts point was in those questions was, Hey, even though this will be detrimental to the United States political system in its economy, you know, don't you see that we have to follow the constitution whatever we see the Constitution to be.
Speaker 1: Sower had no.
Speaker 6: Choice but to tell the Chief Justice, of course, we have to follow the Constitution regardless of the consequences, and so Roberts was basically saying, Hey, I'm just going to roll a grenade into the room, and whatever happens happens. Remember, the fact is that there are nearly one point five million American citizens quote unquote living in China who can vote in our elections and take advantage of everything American can offer. But they are ethnic Chinese. They were just born here and then sent back to China, and so it's a very dangerous situation when you consider what they could do to just an election in say Texas, or an election in Kansas, Terrence.
Speaker 4: And a critical part of the president's eos here is that he's going to limit visas for pregnant women trying to come to the United States. Obviously, the idea is they're only coming here in order to stay long enough to have their baby, so their child could have citizenship. If they're not allowed to come, well, that negates a huge part of the.
Speaker 6: Issue, right, But there's a lot of people making.
Speaker 4: Hunting All right, folks, it sounds like we're having some problems and technical problems there with Neil's microphone. We want to apologize for that. We will try to get back to Neil here in short order so we can talk a bit more about the President's birthright Citizenship eos. In the meantime, America's Voice Live, proudly sponsored by our friends over at the Birch Gold Group.
Speaker 1: You definitely don't wait.
Speaker 4: Until your house is on fire in order to install a smoke detector. You also don't wait until the wind and rain hammer your windows and the power goes out in order to prepare for a hurricane. And you don't reach for your seat belt after the impact because after the crash, the hurricane or the house fire.
Speaker 1: It's too late.
Speaker 4: Right. Similarly, you don't want to wait until the dollar goes to zero before you buy gold. It's too late then. So you may want to diversify now with precious metals because you never know what's going to threaten your savings next. Persistent inflation, a weakening dollar, unexpected financial disruptions, all of those can be major issues. You don't know what's coming, so you can take a preventative step. Now, do that, as we speak, by requesting a free information kit on gold from the folks over at the Birch Gold Group. Simply text the word America to the number ninety eight ninety eight ninety eight. There's no cost and there's no obligation. Just straightforward information on how you can diversify your sea even using an IRA or four to one k and investing in gold. We trust the folks over at the Birch Gold Group to do all of this. So simply text the word America to the number ninety eight, ninety eight, ninety eight. Right now, all right, we think we fixed everything with Neil mckaye. So let's get back to the White House. He's standing by there, Neil. We were talking about birthright citizenship, and I was making the point that President Trump has really been proactive with these executive orders, because what he said is we're not going to give visas basically to women who are pregnant coming to the United States who are likely going to try to give birth here and have a US citizen. This is a very proactive step, not even letting them in. It really takes that card off the table, if you will.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, there's no reason to pass new legislation, Terrence.
Speaker 1: It's already against the law.
Speaker 6: It's just no one ever enforced it. Now the President is enforcing the law, which is his constitutional duty, and hopefully we'll get some progress on it.
Speaker 4: Sir, Enforcement, though, I think is what is going to be interesting because my suspicion is, and this is just based on human nature, Neil, there are going to be some women from these other countries who are seven months pregnant. They're gonna be assle on their visa application.
Speaker 1: Are you pregnant?
Speaker 4: They're going to say no, They're going to try to conceal their pregnancy somehow and then show up at show up at immigration, and it's going to be interesting what happens there next. Will they in fact be turned away or not? For me, that's the most interesting part of this. How this is ultimately going to be enforced.
Speaker 6: I think you're right, and I think once we have some high profile situations where people are sent home or blocked, maybe people will get the message. Obviously, the President is going up against a tsunami of established practice and he's just fighting for the American people this time.
Speaker 4: Absolutely. Neil McKay reporting outside the White House. Always good to see you, Neil, We appreciate it. I want to take you over to the State Department now as as President Trump getting ready to participate in a round table there. As you can see, he is arriving, So let's just listen in as the President prepares to take a seat.
Speaker 7: That's a very nice song. I love that song because that means you won. Basically, we wouldn't hear that song very much. But I want to thank everybody. Special people, people that built our country are here and you really haven't just looking at my notes, and I could do this when without any notes, because there's a.
Speaker 1: Great love for what you do.
Speaker 7: And I think you haven't been treated well for many years, but you make it up for it now, really making up for it now. So it's an honor and I'm delighted to be here at the Department of State to announce some of the largest ever investments in American mining.
Speaker 1: A great thing mining.
Speaker 7: Is we're putting our miners back to work and we're reclaiming America's rightful place as the minerals superpower of the world, which is what we are. People just didn't know that for a while. I want to thank our great Secretary of State, Marco Rubio, for hosting us. It's beautiful building where you know, I look at The President's allowed to remove things from any building, and I'm liking the chandeliers. I really I like those Corinthian columns, but cutting them out would be not good. Those are beautiful columns. But I'm allowed to do it every once in a while. I'm coming here and grab a painting and put it at the Oval office.
Speaker 1: Right, but not too much. But I want to thank Marco.
Speaker 7: I want to thank Secretary of Interior Doug Bergen, was done a fantastic job. Secretary of Commerce Howard Lutnick likewise, and as well as Executive Director of the National Energy Dominance Council, Jared Egan.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Jared, and thank you all. I love that the.
Speaker 7: Dominance councilor I've never heard that one before. That's a hell of a name. Where's Jarreted? Where's Jared?
Speaker 1: Hi? Jared? I like that. Did you make up that? Did you come up with it? That's all you, sir. You came up with that. I think it's pretty good.
Speaker 7: Thanks as well to the leaders of many of America's great mining companies who are here and educational institutions that are also joining us today. Now, two hundred and fifty years ago, America won our political independence in the Revolutionary War. On my first term, we secured our energy independence, and now in my second term, we're achieving our economic and deans ensuring that America is never again reliant on hostile foreign nations for the resources our country needs to dominate in the future, and we have plenty of those resources. Critical minerals are the raw materials of American strength that power everything from advanced weaponry to automobiles. And we want these essential products to be mined, refined, and made right here in the USA with the American skill and American hands.
Speaker 1: We have better skill, We have better hands than anybody in the world.
Speaker 7: For decades, politicians let other countries steal our minds and mining jobs. It close up minds that buy a mine and close it because it was good for them, and put American producers out of business. The United States lost more than three thousand, four hundred minds of Can you imagine three thousand, four hundred I think.
Speaker 1: They're going to say miners or jobs.
Speaker 7: It's minds four hundred mines over the past three decades, that's said. But now they're coming back, and they're coming back faster. Many of those mines are being reopened and a lot of new mines are being built. Over the past eighteen months, our administration is signed or approved more than one hundred and sixty minerals deals worth nearly forty billion dollars, and today the United States is opening up new minds at the fastest pace since the nineteen fifties. Has never nobody's seen anything like it, and that goes for auto plants too, and AI and so many other kinds of plants.
Speaker 1: We have nine think of this, we have in.
Speaker 7: A short period of time, a year and a half, and it's the numbers are for the first twelve months, actually, but figure a year and a half. We have nineteen point two trillion dollars being invested. The previous administration had much less than one trillion in four years.
Speaker 1: We have nineteen point two in actually twelve months.
Speaker 7: But will add something to it, so it's now going to be over twenty trillion dollars. And by the way, no country ever in history's done anywhere near that number. We're five to six times higher than certain of our competitors, from very successful competitors, but we're much higher. Nobody's seen what's happening today in our country. Nobody has seen anything like it, and hopefully you'll see it again, but only for us.
Speaker 1: I think it's going to be hard to match.
Speaker 7: However, today the United States is opening new minds at the fastest base, and we opened the first American rare earth mind in more than seventy years.
Speaker 1: What's that all about, Marca.
Speaker 7: We've announced the construction of the first new aluminum smelter since nineteen eighty.
Speaker 1: It's going to be a big one.
Speaker 7: I mean if it's the same one building a massive, beautiful, job producing smelter in Oklahoma.
Speaker 1: I love Oklahoma.
Speaker 7: Because they have seventy seven counties that won all seventy seven.
Speaker 1: Times.
Speaker 7: Right, you know he's looking at he right, nobody's you know who second is? Ronald Reagan fifty six. That's pretty good, right, I like Oklahoma. We authorized deep sea mining to unlock vests untapped resources off our cause. And we're rebuilding the national defense stockpile and investing more than twelve a billion dollars in a brand new strategic mineral reserve.
Speaker 1: And we're protecting American.
Speaker 7: Workers with historic tariffs on foreign copper, aluminum, steel, so that our people are protected. And the tariffs are what made this so successful, the proper use of tariffs, but they're really what made this so success.
Speaker 1: So you've probably heard me during my campaign. I used to say the word tariff is my favorite word, and the fakeness see them back there, they're roll back there, and.
Speaker 7: They'd say, what a terrible thing to say. What about God, wife, country love? I said so, so I made it my fifth favorite where now I have no problem. Hit me hard when I said tariff was my all time favorite word. It didn't play well. But it's a solid number five, and now I'm okay. But American miners have never had a greater champion in the White House than President Donald Trump. And before I took off his federal mining permits took three, four or even five years. Now they take as little as twenty five days. So we went from five years for approvals to get them, and nobody was doing it anyway.
Speaker 1: Took too long and just wasn't working.
Speaker 7: So now we go from five years to twenty five days for approval. Under the Great, Big, Beautiful Bill, we secured and unprecedented one hundred billion dollars to underwrite critical investments in our mineral supply, and for the first time ever, we are even making direct equity investments in critical miner mineral production. Last July, the Department of War took a four hundred million dollars stake in Empy Materials, which is already worth nearly one point two billion dollars.
Speaker 1: It's gone up greatly in value.
Speaker 7: I did one of those two, but not quite in the same business.
Speaker 1: Intel. We had a.
Speaker 7: Problem with Intel, and we settled the problem. They gave us ten percent of the company that was worth twelve billion dollars. And since we had the company, the you saw you've probably been watching, the stock has gone up many, many times, just.
Speaker 1: About number one, and we made eighty two billion dollars. Do I get credit for that?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 7: Did anybody say, great job? And by the way, it's for the country. It's not for me, it's for the country. I have to be very plain about that. But now we've made about eighty hoards pretty close to eighty billion, a profit of eighty billion dollars. By helping the company out. We're doing it a lot. Actually we're doing it a lot. Today we're taking another historic action toward the future of American mining. For years, mining schools and colleges that are essential to training the future leaders of this industry have been absolutely and sadly disappearing. Accredited mining programs in the United States now graduate less than one hundred and seventy mining engineers each year, while China graduates more than three thousand. And half of our current mining workforce is set to retire within the next three years. Well, that's why my administration is making an unprecedented financial commitment to our nation's mining schools.
Speaker 1: It's going to keep us nice and young and vibrant.
Speaker 7: The schools came to us seeking ten million dollars per year and funding. Instead, I'm thrilled to announce that we're delivering one hundred million dollars to train the next generation of American miners. And you have a lot of a lot of you are in the will man and you know, I'm not doing that because I'm a nice person. Doing that because it's great for the country. It's great for the country, and it also helps a lot of people. And they want to mine, you know, I've seen it. And we had a little campaign against somebody named Hillary Clinton, and she wanted the miners of West Virginia to learn how to make chips, little tiny chips with their big straw ants. And they were not I won by fifty five points. They were not thrilled. They didn't want to be doing They wanted to be in the minds. That's what they want to do. They don't want to do anything else. I remember that it was so unbelievable. It was very very.
Speaker 1: Good for me. I'll tell you what she didn't get that. We did very well with that kind of thinking.
Speaker 7: But we're also making major grants to the Colorado School of Mines, the South Dakota School of Mines, and the Johns Hopkins RTX Partnership, and together those grants are worth eighty one million dollars, going to train people, work with people, and we're going.
Speaker 1: To put you right back on the front pages. That's what you have to be.
Speaker 7: In addition, today my administration is announcing a series of historic mining projects worth three billion dollars which will create thousands of jobs and promote our economic stability and security. The Department of War's Office of Strategic Capital is signing a massive one point four billion dollar loan agreement with seal and Nanotechnologies to build a next generation battery facility in Washington State using what we have right under our feet. The Export Import Bank is working to provide more than one billion dollars to finance the Ivano Electrics Santa Cruz Copper project in Arizona, one of the biggest anywhere in the world. The ExM Bank is launching the Alabama graph Height Project, the twenty five million dollar investment, as well as the Fort Katie Integrated Boron Facility in southern California. And it's going to be something we broke out. We broke through thevironmental disasters. You had environmentals people. You look, I'm an environmental person, believe it or not, but you had people that were just stopping it. They were using the environment to stop all of these things. The Department of Wars investing four hundred million dollars who expand production of scandium, one of the world's most valuable aerospace and defense materials. In Australia, the Apartment of War is also investing one hundred and fifty million dollars with Nyron Magnetics and Mini Minnesota. Minnesota, Wow, what the hell happened to Minnesota? The governor's totally corrupt, but we won't talk about that now.
Speaker 1: That's for another day.
Speaker 7: Corrupt and incompetent a bad combination to build rare earth magnets.
Speaker 1: Magnets, you got to go with magnets. That's a good one.
Speaker 7: Everybody should go for magnets really badly needed, and Global Advanced Medals will build a major new factory in southeastern Pennsylvania to support cutting edge defense and aerospace systems. Together, we're reawakening the spirit of the gold Rush, the prospectors and the great pioneers of this country, people who built the United States of America.
Speaker 1: And very simply, we're making mining great again.
Speaker 7: And the United States is doing better than it's ever done, maybe ever done. So I just want to thank you, and I'll now ask Secretary of Rubio to say a few words, and then we'll hear from some of the wonderful people we have up here. Secretary Bergham in disorder, Secretary Lutnik, Executive Director of the University of Arizona School of Mining and Engineering and Minerals, Craig Luxbacher, President of Colorado School of Mines, Paul Johnson, CEO of MP Materials, Jim Litinski, who I know.
Speaker 1: Your brother is a nice guy.
Speaker 7: By the way, I assume much your brother whereas right, that's right, Andy, Yes, your brother, yes, Okay, Well he's a smart guy, and so you and President of Resolution Copper Vicky PC.
Speaker 1: So we'll go to I didn't know I was going to have so many people. I'll be here all day.
Speaker 7: If you could go quickly, I would appreciate it, because we have a war to prosecute.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's my excuse for getting out of here a little bit early.
Speaker 7: But I've done my thing only in the sunset. We're spending hundreds of millions of dollars and even billions of dollars in bringing your industry back, and we need your industry. We're not doing you favors. We're doing ourself favors. We need your industry. People wouldn't talk about it, but we do. Indeed, Marco, please.
Speaker 9: Thank you, mister President. Thank you for coming to the State Department. Though we liked this ring a lot too. And obviously don't look back. There's a painting up here.
Speaker 7: H oh, that's a good one.
Speaker 1: I'm taking it with me.
Speaker 9: I shouldn't have said anything, but anyway, mister President, thank you for being here.
Speaker 1: Thank you for your leadership on this topic.
Speaker 9: It's a challenge we face in this domain that actually goes to the very survival of the country, and thank you for giving it a priority in your presidency. This has been going on for twenty five years we've been walking away from the importance of this, and now we're trying to make up for twenty five or thirty years of mistakes under your presidency. So if we appreciate your presidency valuing this when other presidents did not. The group of people that are here today represent the whole nation effort that's involved in this, because at the core of this is our industrial strength, but also our national sovereignty that we never depend on other countries for things we need to prosper and to defend ourselves as a people.
Speaker 1: And so you'll see here today, as.
Speaker 9: You've already pointed out, we have leaders not just from government, but from universities, from private industry, from students who are going to be the future of this industry. They wanted to briefly, very briefly touch on what the State Department's done. Earlier this year, we had a Critical Minerals Ministeria. We brought in countries from all over the world to an announce the creation of something called Forge, which is an international partnership chaired by US in the United States to leverage public finance and coordinate diplomatic support to secure these supply chains around the world. At that meeting, we signed eleven new the critical minerals agreements with countries, adding to the one things that already existed. Today under your administration, we've already signed twenty seven critical mineral agreements with other countries. We also under the leadership with someone who needs to be recognized, our Under Secretary Jacob Helberg. I don't know if Jacob is here, but Jacob's been phenomenal. He came up with something called pax Silica and it's an initiative that leads our efforts to partner with the private sector and invest in mining and refining and in processing as well as the end use applications of that. There's still a lot of work left to do, but we at the State Department are willing to utilize our unmatched global presence, our presence all over the world to ensure that we're working on this. And we're committed to working with industry, with the universities, with all the elements of our national power to bring this about. And so thank you, mister President, for prioritizing this. And I think we all look forward to working not just nationally, but with our allies around the world to ensure that we have supply chains that are diversified and reliable, and no country can ever hold this over our head and threaten us in the future.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you, marcol very much. Thank you, tasting job.
Speaker 10: I will tell you that, Doug well, Sir, today's the day of gratitude, and we're grateful, first of all to have a president that understands the importance of this industry and understand that our future depends on restoring American mining. And I'm also grateful that we've got students, educators, and industry leaders together in this room for the first time we think in the history that any president has called this group together. So again, thank you all for being here for this historic day. It's true the president has supported American mining more than any other president in history, and it's true that with the announcements made today, he's now supported mining education more than any other president in history. And we owe you a lot for that, mister President. We also when you first took office, you declared an energy emergency which included critical minerals. As part of that, you created the National Energy Dominance Council. We've got some of those partners that are right here, and whether it's Marco with a twenty seven bio lateral agreements going to fifty one countries. Whether it's Howard with the trade deals and the investments that are being made, and the National Security Council, David Coppley and everybody working on supply chain, Jared Agan and the NEDC doing all of this work. It's a whole a government approach. You understood that we had to turn the ship around. It took every agency, every working together, and your leadership has driven that across interiors, included the US Geologic Survey. I've got Andrew Travnik here in the front row, who's the Assistant Secretary for Water and Science, which include that. But getting these things like Geologic Survey back to their core mission, which is mapping. The critical Minerals list comes out of the US Geologic Survey. We've expanded that to sixty critical minerals and for the first time, we've put coal back on that list because that's also such an important part of mining. And as you know, President Trump, everybody in your administration is slashing red tape, exhilarating permitting. But permits don't build minds. People do, and that's why the investments that are made today related to reimagining the workforce and supporting these institutions are so great. America's estimated graduates more than thirty thousand lawyers every year, but you heard the President say less than two hundred mining and metallurgical degree students. That has to change. With one hundred million dollar historic investment and the other investments now is today. The anticipation and the challenge to those fourteen schools that are all here today is to double or triple the number of graduates in the next two years. And again, President Trump, even though that those are all amazing things, the most important thing that you've done is you've restored America's belief that we can do big, bold, hard things Again. When you were campaigning, you talked about drill, baby, drill, and some people scoffed at that. But under that vision of energy abundance, America now number one oil producer, number one natural gas producer, number one leg exporter. All of that in eighteen months. This industry is poised to do the exact factly same thing to revive itself and become a world leader. And it's going to be powered by the next generation of American entrepreneurs, engineers, geologists and skilled miners. And so President Trump, this group is here. You've proven that we control baby grilled. This group is here to prove that we could mine baby mine. And with the supporting that, we're going to map baby map and we're going to put American mining back on the map.
Speaker 1: So thank you, sir, very much. And it's something that we maybe should say.
Speaker 7: We do more oil right now then Russia and Soudi Arabia combined, and that's not including Venezuela. We're getting a lot of oil and good relationship we have with them too, but a lot of oil. But we do with that, even including Venezuela, we're doing more oil than Russia and Soudi Arabia combined.
Speaker 1: And that's up there. That's a big difference, Howard.
Speaker 11: Please, So let's be clear, critical minerals more than an economic issue.
Speaker 1: They're national security issue.
Speaker 11: If we want to lead in advanced manufacturing, AI, semiconductors, energy defense, we can't depend on our foreign adversaries for the materials that underpin our industries. We just can't. And that's why the President tasked us to rebuild the supply chain and make it a top priority of his administration.
Speaker 1: And my department. So our objective is very simple. We're going to.
Speaker 11: Mine here, we're going to process here, we're going to refine here, we're going to manufacture here, and we're going to create those American jobs right here. So our Section two thirty two tariffs right where we strengthened our steel, our aluminum, and our copper industries, and let's just talk about what that's created.
Speaker 1: So I have Jesse Garry on my left.
Speaker 11: I went down to visit his aluminum smelter and he's building the one in Oklahoma. Jesse's doing the one in Oklahoma where he's going to double the aluminum production by the United.
Speaker 1: States of America.
Speaker 11: So that's pretty amazing. Right then, of course we're doing steel in Alabama. I mean, these are the first types of smelters and furn that America has had in forty or fifty years. And it's only because of your leadership and the two thirty two tariffs which you've been driving. So the Chips program, right, we gave Korea Zinc seven point four billion dollars to build a critical mineral smelter right here in the United States. Vulcan elements one point four billion dollars also to build right here in the United States. Right another Robert is sitting next to me. We invested in iPulse, that's his high tech mining company to change the way mining is done, and so we have an investment with him. And the goal, of course is not just more minerals, it's the full industrial supply chain on American soil. They have to remember, we lost critical minerals not because of free markets. It's because of foreign subsidies, market distortion, export restriction, stockpiling. These adversaries have just cheated their way to market strength, and we are back and we're fighting it. So we're not going to accept depending on foreign supplies.
Speaker 1: We're just not. That's why we're working across the world, as.
Speaker 11: Marco pointed out, to expand our global allies and make sure we're doing it together. So we're going to secure reliable supply. We're going to strengthen our global partnerships. Right, We're going to back American companies, and we're going to make sure the United States, not our adversaries, controls the supply chains of power and critical minerals for our country and our future. The bottom line, we need to control our supply chain and under your leadership, we are executing on that and it is coming.
Speaker 1: We will mine, we will process, we will.
Speaker 11: Refine right here in America under the Trump presidency.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you very much. And Gray, where is Gray?
Speaker 12: I'm here, sir, mister President. First, I want to thank you. This is a historic investment in American mining engineering schools and we're really grateful. I also want to say thank you for what you've already done towards accelerating permitting from mining in the United State. It's really been unbelievable, and you've created pathways for industry and now in order to achieve American mineral dominance, we really need technology and talent, and your American mining schools are ready to get to work.
Speaker 1: So thank you, thank you very much. Thank you.
Speaker 13: Please, thank you, mister President, and thank you so much for your leadership. I think the message of the day is we need to mine, refine, and make things in America. And I'm pleased to report to you actually this has been because this has been a call to action from you for a long time to make magnets. I'm pleased to show you actually these are magnets that we made an MP for GM. These magnets were mined and refined in the state of California and made in the state of Texas, one hundred percent American made. And thanks to your leadership, we are scaling up that facility. We're going to triple the capacity. So we're delivering magnets to GM today. Next year we'll be delivering magnetics to Apple, and then from there we're going to tenex our capacity. As a result of our our public private partnership. Together, we're going to increase capacity for American industry, which, as you mentioned earlier, is going to be the American taxpayer has already benefited. It'll be great for national security. It's really a win win win, sir. And lastly, that facility is going to be north of a billion dollars of investment and a couple thousand jobs. So we really are making a lot of progress thanks to your leadership.
Speaker 1: So I appreciate it. Thank you very much, Sham. Great job. That's so important. What you're doing, very very important.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I'd be looking at it in your world, and thank you, thank you, Thank you. Is Paul Johnson right here.
Speaker 14: Yes, mister president, I'm here. President Paul Johnson, President Color School Minds. We are the number ranked program in the world, we're the largest program in the United States, and we are very, very excited about the investments that you're making. It's pretty hard to go anywhere in the world and not run across somebody with a Mind's connection. Secretary Burgram's experts in critical materials, over two hundred of them will be moving to the Mind's campus in about six months, so we'll be looking forward to welcome me there. For that particularly ceremony, I wanted to thank you for two things. One is, thank you for the investment in the mining schools. Our expertise as atrophied over time, particularly in the processing space, and this investment is going to make a big difference. Second thing is while majority of I think programs have sort of shrunk over time, we've actually grown over the last two years. And I want to thank you because I attribute that growth to your administer You and your administration's highlighting of critical minerals in the press, and the amazing team that you have working through you through Interior and Energy other folks. It has really I think made it made families feel like this is a field that their children can go into, and I think that's the start of getting things do there. The other thing I want to thank you for is the investment you just announced in Minds in our commercialization hub. I've always had this dream of having a facility, and we have a fifty thousand square foot facility that could be dedicated to technology, taking it, taking it from ideas to pilot scale to commercialization in a very quick period of time. And your investment in us in doing that is going to enable us to be able to do that.
Speaker 1: We're up for the challenge. We're really excited for it.
Speaker 14: We were doing the happy dance a little earlier when we found out, uh for when we heard your announcement, and really look forward to doing what we can for the country.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you very much. Great job. Thank you Victoria.
Speaker 8: Mister to President. You have brought minding back to America single handedly, you and your administration and I just we wanted to thank you for your enduring support. I run Resolution Copper, which is one of the largest undeveloped copper deposits in the world. It is in a forgotten part of Arizona called the Copper Corridor, and it is We've already invested three billion dollars, so there were ready to go, but we started permitting in two thousand and five, and if it were not for your administration, we finally got it over the line in this year earlier this year. So we have four thousand people that will work at our facility, four thousand miners. We hope to work closely with the mining schools and hire many of the students that will be graduating. A billion dollars every year for sixty years invested into the economy, and we also have a smelter, and I think that's the thing that makes it very unique. We can keep everything in the United States and a host of critical mineral co products as well. So thank you again on behalf of Real Tinto on BHP and the hundreds of underground miners who are absolutely fabulous that run the mind today. Thank you very much. We are rolling in drill rigs, we are rolling in equipment, and we're getting on with it.
Speaker 7: Good luck, Thank you great. I don't think you're going to need too much luck. Tom and David go ahead, please.
Speaker 1: Mister President.
Speaker 3: I'm a very very proud former alumni of the University of Alaska Fairbanks school lines. So on behalf of all the faculty here, the students here. I am thrilled with all of your announcements today. I mean, we've all been frustrated over over decades. You're making something happen. I really appreciate that. My first mining job was in Alaska staking the claims near the Ambler District and we were going to rush then. This was nineteen seventy five, nineteen seventy six, and it's still not permits. Thank you for breaking that logjam. I have presented you a gift to the American people on a project that I've been very involved with.
Speaker 1: It's deep sea nodules.
Speaker 3: I'm like you, I'm a fan of gold, and this is a solid gold replica of a deep sea nodule. Now, I wish the nodules down the deep sea had a lot of gold in them. That may be more attractive, But they do contain twenty critical medals. And these are twenty critical medals that are going to be needed for the reindustrialization of America. They're going to be needed for defense purposes. They're going to be needed for all the technologies that we are relying on in every single city is in the United States. Take for granted that should be part a key part of the supply chain, and that's what mining could do.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much. Thank you. Where's the goal? Come on, I want to go. He just said, let me see what it looks like. It should be very heavy. Let me see it is. It's real. It's fantastic. Oh I like that too. This is so valuable. Yes, I don't know. Do you have a lot of competition.
Speaker 7: I hope because people have to go after this is so people have no idea.
Speaker 1: How valuable that. Thank you very much, Fellas. It's really beautiful.
Speaker 15: Please David, and it's somebody who joined the Trump administration from the mining industry. I just want to say that absolutely nobody supports our industry more than President Trump. So for decades we felt ignored by Washington, and we've seen our industry outsourced serge political competitors. So I'm so grateful the work for you because you get it and you understand that this industry is foundational to our economic and national security. So thank you, mister President, for your leadership on these issues. And I know from all of us here in industry you're committed to building the world's best mining sector here in the United States and re establishing American mineral dominance.
Speaker 1: Thank you, sir, great, thank you very much.
Speaker 16: My friend, Well, the mining industry has no greater friend than President Trump. He's obviously everybody knows he's the greatest deal maker in the world. But what he's doing here today is bigger than any deal or one deal or two deals. This is generational. He is focusing on the next generation of miners. That is something that has never been done before by a president the United States. He is single handily today going to change the entire next generation of mining in America, and he is making America the center of energy dominance for the world.
Speaker 1: So thank you, mister president. Well, thank you very much.
Speaker 7: Great, would you like to say anything, fellas good looking guys.
Speaker 17: Here, mister President, this is a truly historic occasion to bring America back to the leadership of mining, which built this building and which built this country. And we've been sleepwalking through many administrations, and this is a revolution that will just electrify the millions of people in the United States that understand that everything you touch, we either mind it or we grew it to agriculturally, and the people that are the farmers really need everything. The miners produced to help them farm. So this is critical to our national security. We're related with your support, and we're going to use Yankee ingenuity to prove that we can dominate the supply chain again rather than have that used by other nations against us.
Speaker 1: Thank you for that. You know, you use the word sleepwalking.
Speaker 7: That's what our country is doing with respect to mining, and many other things do by the way, but sleepwalking, it's a great word.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you. Please.
Speaker 18: Yeah, it's an honor to be here. This is so excited to see this attention. You know, I'll just say thank you for your attention to this matter as you like to end your posts. It's awesome and we're here and we're ready to go, so thank you.
Speaker 7: Well, I just want to thank you very much. This is an honor for me to be here. I love what you do. Doug made a terrible mistake before when he said Cole, I said, you have to always proceed it by saying clean, beautiful. Call. He made a speech once and it was a great speech, but he took me very much, you know, at the word he said clean beautiful. Col I mentioned cal about forty times, and he kept saying clean beautiful guy said, Okay, that's enough.
Speaker 1: That's en up. But it is.
Speaker 7: It needs a little public relations help, but it doesn't need so much anymore. We're producing more coal now than just about ever before. It's firing up our great plants and certain types of plant. There's you know, nothing like it, and we were out of that business. If you would have seen the people suffer, and some of you were those people.
Speaker 1: I believe some of you were the people.
Speaker 7: But there's great, big coal deposits and you couldn't touch them. If you touched them, you were like a bad person. They put you in jail. It was the craziest thing I've ever seen. And you know, China's smart and they're using coal. They're building fifty eight coal plants right now, generating plants all call. They don't have too much wind. You know, they sell us wind turbines, but they don't use too many of them. It's because they're smart. They sell them, but they don't use them. They have one that's pretty big, doesn't work. It just is for purposes of show. When they go to look at a turbine, they go and show them and here we are. But they never work. So it's crazy. But clean, beautiful call is something special. It's all very special, and we're back in the mining business. And I'm very proud of the country. I'm very proud of what you do. You do, you really do, I say, I said before walking in. These are the people that really built America. And you were not treated properly, but you were making up for lost time. You're being treated very properly right now. So I just want to thank everybody. Great honor to be with you. Thank you, congratulations.
Speaker 4: All right, let's keep this shot up, guys, as we watch President Trump wrapping up a round table on mining in this country. A number of universities on hand as well as mining industry our leaders on hand for this roundtable as well. The President talking about are the various investments being made in mining across the country, both from an education standpoint as well from a chart production standpoint. He also talked about that Cole apparently needs a bit of a public relations facelest saying that anytime you mentioned Cole, we have to proceed it with clean, beautiful coal. But again, mining is making resurgence in this country. The investments both on the educational front as well as on the actual production front as it relates to mining. We of course, will have much more on this throughout the day here as the President now wrapping up a round table with some of the industry leaders in mining from coast to coast. America's Voice Live proudly sponsored by AMAC, the Association of Mature American Citizens AMAC exists for one reason, and that's to fight for you. While organizations like the ARP grow closer to big government, AMAC is growing stronger in Washington in order to defend the values that make America so great, and those values would include faith, family, freedom, and opportunity. AMAC believes in freedom of religion and speech, the right to keep and bear arms, free enterprise, and personal responsibility, common sense solutions instead of government control. AMAC refuses to stand by while radical policies from Blue states threaten our families, our livelihoods, our safety, and our future. AMAC is no longer just an alternative to the ARP. They are the leading conservative voice for seniors and for patriotic Americans, with a rapidly expanding presence in Washington. AMAC is standing toe to toe with the arp's massive lobbying machine, and they're winning. So join AMAC today and help us replace failed big government policies with common sense, pro America solutions. America needs AMAC. AMAC needs you, so stand with us today simply by going to AMAC dot us slash rav that is AMAC dot us slash raf. You can get involved in the fight as well. Time to take a quick break. We're back in a moment.
Speaker 2: From packed crowds to unforgettable conversations. Eric Boland's Main Street America Tour has been an incredible journey across the country. Make sure you.
Speaker 19: Subscribe to Real America's Voice, pro Trump, pro conservative patriotic network Morsel than anyone I've ever worked at.
Speaker 2: And now it's time for the next stop, Las Vegas. Join Eric Friday, August seventh, does he broadcast live from Joel's chop House inside the Ahern Hotel, bringing you the stories, the voices, and the energy that have made this tour such a success.
Speaker 1: I think you are the new America's Sheriff. Your numbers are incredible.
Speaker 2: Tune in for this special live broadcast. We get it at one pm local time, or join us in person, but tickets won't last long. Scan the QR code right now to secure your spot.
Speaker 19: Beautiful place downstairs. You got some live music, John, we got this here, joh we gonna have a big crowd a little bit later.
Speaker 2: Don't miss it Friday, August seventh, only on Real America's Voice.
Speaker 20: Some stories deserve more than headlines.
Speaker 2: They deserve to be.
Speaker 20: Extortion seventeen honors the thirty American service members and eight Afghan partners who made the ultimate sacrifice when their helicopter was shot down during a mission in Afghanistan on August sixth, twenty eleven. So through powerful orchestration and heartfelt emotion, composer Don Newan pays tribute to their courage, their service, and the families who continue to carry their legacy from Real America's Music. This is Extortion one seven by Don Newan. Download it now.
Speaker 4: Well you're back with the story of just what makes America so wonderful. We do this story for you every day in order to try to put a smile on her face. Today's story comes from Scottsdale, Arizona. For ten years, Daniel Tests has owned the local donut shop, but this summer his small business hit a major rough patch. After a practically slow week, Test says that he was worried about how he was going to make payroll for his employees. Well, he did something that can be difficult for many business owners. He actually humbled himself and asked for help. Test turned to social media asking customers to support a shop. He also turned to his faith, asking God for help. The very next day, customers packed the shop. People who had never or people who had heard about Test the situation even showed up in order to buy donuts and to support his business. The generosity didn't stop there either. Other local businesses started paying for paying for orders in advance, allowing customers to come in and get donuts that had already been paid for. The outpouring of support really helped to keep the local donut going the day. Daniel ultimately says that he now wants to pay that kindness forward. When Americans, of course do that sort of thing, it really shows just how wonderful this country is. Well, we want to take you back to the State Department where President Trump just wrapped up a roundtable discussion. He of course talked about the American mining industry. If you want to keep watching that, well it's now over there on YouTube. But we want to take you to our White House correspondences on the ground there at the State Department you know, this really was very interesting to hear how the President was really touting the resurgence of mining here in this country.
Speaker 5: Yes, absolutely, that meeting went great because now we are bringing the mining back to America, and we've heard from all of those officials and said how hard of a time they've had not having taking those resources away from the United States, because we've been taking a lot of those materials from China. So now it's coming back here. One hundred and eighty million dollars in grant funding that they are providing for the mining industry, and this is only going to help students who are interested in the mining field. They're going to be able to go to school now and they're going to be able to go into this field in this career. So it's really really cool to see what's happening here in America bringing more jobs back. That's what we need. I just found it awesome that towards the end of the roundtable, Trump was gifted with gold his absolute favorite.
Speaker 4: No, absolutely, Taylor, and I think the biggest takeaway here is that there are opportunities in mining, that there are schools dedicated to mining that are still operating across this country. And supplying a workforce for an industry that needs it.
Speaker 5: Take a look at China. China has a lot of mining schools, and that's why they're so good at creating these materials. That's why they succeed in mining is because they do have all of these schools. So now that we we are going to have that here, we are going to have to definitely get some of the young folks to be interested in a career like this because it's really not heard of in our country. So we need to get people excited about going into the mining business here in America.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 4: Taylor Mitchell reporting for US from the State Department, as President Trump has just wrapped up around table discussing this country's resurgence of binding.
Speaker 1: Taylor, good to see you.
Speaker 5: Have a great weekend, Terrence, have a great week, and we'll see.
Speaker 10: You next week.
Speaker 1: See you next week, talk to you soon.
Speaker 4: All right, folks, let's end things with our America's Voice question of the day here, it is, what are your thoughts on the vote to hold Anthony Fauci and contempt of Congress? A lot of you responding to this soprano, We appreciate you chiming in writing hope it goes somewhere, and it has. It's now the case has now been referred to the Justice Department. We'll see where the Justice Department ultimately takes all of this. Traveler also chiming in saying sounds great. Not really accountability for all the people that were put through or all the Okay, I get what he's trying to say, all the hll that people were put through during the COVID pandemic. It's something, though, Will he actually get anything?
Speaker 1: Probably not. And smooth C.
Speaker 4: I like the name smooth C with the V. I don't think Fauci will be tried for his actual crimes as the power of a preemptive pardon is too appealing to current and future presidents. Why well, they want to shield themselves and loved ones from retribution after they leave office. That's an interesting perspective. And then there's Penskip who writes, I'm glad the vote win in the way of holding Fauci in contempt of Congress. What Fauci did to Americans on American soil has never been done before. Something must change. Goes on to write Fauci belongs in prison for all of the lives he destroyed and for the laws he broke to enrich himself. Want to stick around from Main Street America with Eric Bowling, that's gonna be next. We're gonna take a quick break and then we'll get you onto that show. And as always, we appreciate you being here with us. Thank you so much for joining us for America's Voice Live and into your week here on Real America's Voice with us. For now, we'll take a quick break and then get you to Main Street America with Eric bon