Speaker 1: It's time to catch a cheater. Only on the Jubile Show, Kim is on the phone today for to catch a Cheater and she thinks that her husband of four years named Jack might be messing around. So let's see if we can help her out. Kim, Hi, what's up? What do you think is going on?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: My husband?
Speaker 2: We've been married for four years, we've been together for seven. We met right out of high school, and I mean I've trusted him with my whole heart. He's really been the only person I've been with. I haven't had a lot of boyfriends or serious relationships up until him, so like he's got my whole heart. I've trusted him completely. We've had a really great relationship, like we do our own things with friends, like on the same night. We're you know, not super cleany or anything like. It's just been a really cool relationship. He's hot, he's smart. I love him. I'll always think he's hot, like I just you know, so I really hope he's not. But recently, on the nights when we go out with our friends, he's been coming home later and later, and so that's been sending off like major red flags for me because normally we like, up until this past month, he would be home around the same time I would neither one of us would stay out like super people late or whatever. And now he's coming down like at one am, two am and saying that he's like just at a friend's house playing video games. Like I'm like, okay, you know, and he'll offer up like, well you can call him, you know, you can call my friend and ask it. It's like, I know his friends are going to have his back no matter what, so that doesn't mean anything. And I'm just like giving a you know, I'm not really nagging him, but he's like a little defensive right off the bat around it if I bring up how ladies coming in. So that's the first red flag. So the second kind of major ones is that. So we have a group of friends, a bunch of girls that we all hang out together. Most of us have known each other since high school. There's a few that are newer to our group, and one girl who's sort of started hanging around more. This girl, Jazzmine. I have noticed, like, first of all, she complimented Jack a lot, like she thinks he's great, so I know she kind of has a crush on him, and somebody else has told me that she, you know, feels bad because she has a crush on him or whatever. Well, I've noticed, like on the nights when I am going out with my friends and he's going out with his friends, that Jasmine isn't there, she's not doing girls night with us on the nights that he's doing guys nights with his friends. So that paranoid do you think? I don't know, I feel I might be being paranoid, but I know she's seeing somebody and she won't tell us who, like they're hooking up and stuff like that that she's excited about and kind of uh spegrative about, you know, and won't really invite them around or like integrate and like a normal kind of relationship. So that has got me also very suspicious.
Speaker 3: Sure, So when you're going out for your girls' nights and you notice that Jasmine's not there, do you say anything to everybody else, like, oh, where's Jasmine? To kind of see like check the pulse a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And And that that's where I found out that she was dating with somebody. And then one of my friends who knows who knows her family and knows her from way back, said that she can be shady too, because I did confide that I was feeling a little I don't know, my senses are going off, and they didn't want to make me, you know, so worse about it, but they did confirm that she can be shady, like she's not above that.
Speaker 1: Well, you told us what grocery store you guys are rewards card members at. So we'll play a song come Back, and then call him and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every month, we choose one rewards card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department. We'll see if he sends those see you or to somebody else.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, thank you, I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Of course, we'll play a song come back and get your to Catch a Cheater next. Right in the middle of to Catch a Cheater if you're just joining us, Kim is on the phone and Kim thinks that her husband of four years might be cheating. So in a second, we're gonna call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards card member at, and say that every single month we choose one rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department. We'll see if he sends those to Kim or to somebody else. But before we do that, Kim, why don't you remind everybody about your situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so, my husband of four years has been coming home later and nights when he would normally come home at the same time I come home when we go out with our friends separately, There's a new girl in our group of friends who has stopped coming out with us on those nights, and so I just feel a little suspicious and maybe he's actually with her and lying to me about it and thinking that he's getting away with it.
Speaker 1: Okay, you ready for us to call him? Yes, here we go. Hello, Hi, this is horrible calling from I was looking for a rewards card member named Jack speaking Hi Jack. Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to say congratulations, you're this month's lucky winner. Why do not know what?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: The flowers? Maybe you haven't heard every single month, we choose one rewards card member at random. We gets free flowers delivered from our forward department. You've won thirty six long stem red roses, a box of candy or chocolate, and a card to be sent to whoever you want. Oh, okay, if you know you want to send them to, I can take the information over the phone in just a matter of minutes.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I have someone in mind.
Speaker 1: We'll start with the first and last name of the person who'd like to send them to.
Speaker 2: Uh, Jasmine.
Speaker 1: Okay, got that, Jasmine. And would you like to put anything on a card to Jasmine? You can say what happened last night?
Speaker 2: Question mark, I love you?
Speaker 1: Exclamation point? Got it?
Speaker 2: It's okay, Well, so what happened last night? You want to know what happened last night? You want to know what hasn't been broke down? And finally to me, everything everything.
Speaker 1: Jack, that's your wife on the phone. This is actually the Doubal Show. It's a radio show.
Speaker 3: My name is Jubal Hi, I am Nina Hi, I'm Victoria, And we do a segment called to Catch a Teeter and I'll just yeah.
Speaker 2: So what is going a hot one?
Speaker 1: What is going on here?
Speaker 2: Hey? What's going on? What do you think is going on? You're busted, dude, you are busted, and you guys I am sorry. I lied to you about knowing. I didn't know that she did. She just came clean to me. She told me everything Jack, everything I needed to find out from him, No doubt.
Speaker 1: That's fair, and you all.
Speaker 2: Help me do that. I appreciate it. She told me everything, like every time that you have lied to me, every time that you have cheated with her on me, every time you came late. She Oh, Jmine, your flower girl? Who do you think I think she is? You know who I'm talking about that, Jasmine says?
Speaker 1: Do you believe everything that Jasmine says?
Speaker 2: I believe that you're a p and that you're a liar and a cheater. I believe her? Does that because you've been telling her? You believe that you were going to believe?
Speaker 1: You believe that what?
Speaker 2: Jasmine says?
Speaker 1: Crazy Jasmine, I do?
Speaker 2: I do? You want to know why? Because she came and she told me what was going on. She broke down crying because she realized that you telling her that you love her and that you're gonna leave me for her is also a lie because you are a liar and a cheat and a piece. So yeah, I do believe her.
Speaker 3: You did also just send her flowers with and I love you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's not skip that you said it.
Speaker 2: You just that I love you on there like, oh my god, we troble you only jokingly say love you, love you, my god? Due to the friend group, do you hardly know her?
Speaker 1: Or actually I love them too? I almost send them the flowers them too.
Speaker 2: Well, then.
Speaker 1: I might be according to your logic, I might be. What about Jasmine's logic, the one who came to your wife and said that it's going on, the one you send flowers to and said I love you?
Speaker 2: Did Mike and Ashley come and say that everything too as well? Well? As a matter of fact, Ashley is here, as are all of my friends, and we've done packed up all your put it in a cute blocker and send it to your mom's house. WHOA, why don't you just move forward and get out of my life? Because I am done. You're unnoticed here?
Speaker 1: Yes, he hung up, He's gone cam. Oh sorry, yeah, I just do not even know.
Speaker 2: Pretty devastating. Yeah, uh, it's just like who does that? Like just I'm just so surprised at how he Yeah, the lying about it, like not taking any not feeling bad. He doesn't even feel bad. You can tell he doesn't even feel bad.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. Well, I'm glad you're able to move on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, it's definitely going to be some healing involved, but at least I'm not being played. I'll never be played like this again. I gave him way too much trust.
Speaker 1: Well, you'll find someone to give the right trust too.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: It sounds like you have a good support system too, Thankfully.
Speaker 2: I do. I do have good friends except for Jasmine. Desmin and I are going to ever be but I do. I do respect that she told me, and I'm glad that she realizes what she is getting involved with and who she was getting involved with. But yeah, I don't think we'll be really close friends ever. My friend group is pretty great.
Speaker 1: Well that's good, and good luck with everything.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you, And again I'm sorry for kind of studying it up weird for you guys as well.
Speaker 1: You did what you had to do. I'm just glad you. I'm just glad you got your answer. And because he obviously would have continued to lie, made conversations a lot easier.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he needed to be called out for sure. Good luck. All right, thank you? All the jewble shows to catch a cheater,