Speaker 1: What about your boss makes you believe that he has the ability to levy curses.
Speaker 2: I had everything going great for me, and then as soon as I started working there a month in, I wrecked my bike.
Speaker 3: And there's like if you turn around for like just a minute and then you turn back around again, the man will just be gone.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on, let's get into this. Let's get into this here.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, hey man, is this Lyle therapy techo?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Is this Luke?
Speaker 2: Yes? It is.
Speaker 1: How are you, Luke?
Speaker 2: I could definitely be better.
Speaker 1: You could definitely be better. Yes, I can hear distraughtness in your voice.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't know exactly what the call screener wrote down, but.
Speaker 1: Uh well, let's forget about what the call screener wrote down. Why don't we want to just tell me what you what did you want to talk about?
Speaker 2: Just a couple of days ago, I went up towards my old work where I ended up getting fired from, and went sort of cliff jumping. The jumps were not necessarily cliffs, and I ended up breaking my spine just by hitting the water. And not even five minutes after that, my dog ran away. Okay, not exactly sure what caused it because it was just kind of an unexplainable freak accident. But past October I ended up wrecking my motorcycle that I had bought from the same place I worked at, and I was pretty close to the place that I had worked at. So I think my boss, who had always had it out for me, may have something to do with that.
Speaker 1: You know, I know I said to forget about what the call screener said, but it says here that you're convinced that your boss cursed you, and that is why you believe you have been the subject of so much misfortune.
Speaker 2: Yes, I had everything going great for me up until I ended up working at this place. And then as soon as I started working there a month in I wrecked my bike and then I spent a month in the hospital.
Speaker 1: And as soon as I got hold on, so hold on, so hold on, hold on, hold on. Let's get into this. Let's get into this here. You believe your boss cursed you, Yes, like in some sort of mythical way, he put a spell on you.
Speaker 2: That or he cursed the bike. There's there's a million different things that he could have done specifically.
Speaker 1: So why do you believe that he would want to curse you.
Speaker 2: I mean, he had it out for me from day one, and I was probably the only employee there that actually stood up against him most of the time. There were occasionally a few other employees that acted out, but I was the rebel.
Speaker 1: M what kinds of things would you stand up against him for?
Speaker 2: Just general unfair treatment? Like it was a it was a motorcycle dealership, and I was a technician, so I supposed to be working on the bikes, but instaid he would have me or other people going and like cleaning the floors or cleaning the restrooms.
Speaker 1: So do you believe that your boss has some kind of I don't know if you magic is the word, But would you believe he has some sort of magical powers that he can use to curse you? What about your boss makes you believe that he has the ability to levy curses.
Speaker 2: So I actually have a buddy that worked there with me here with me right now, and he was going to help me explain some of this. But my boss was from Louisiana before he moved here to Texas, and of course in the area that he was in, voodoo magic was quite common. So my buddy here has witnessed some sort of unexplainable things revolving around the boss. He can get more into that if you like.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's talk to him real quick. Hell, hello, Hey, what's your name? My name is Nathan, Nathan. Okay, Nathan. So you work with Luke correct?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well whenever whenever he still worked there with us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so you worked with him, and I'm sure he told you everything that was going on in his life with a motorcycle accident and his his cliff jumping accident, and his dog and all these sort of negative things that are going on, and he believes that they're all happening as a result of a curse put on him by your boss, his former boss. What is your take on that?
Speaker 3: So, honestly, I've like, well, my boss, he's just kind of like a really he's a really weird dude. And there's like you can if you turn around for like just a minute, and then you turn back around again, the man will just be gone. He'll just kind of like disappear. And then it's like like he's he's always sending us on this like trivial tasks, and then like he'll be back and he'll just like he'll he'll be like completely gone, He'll his car will still be there, but even like check the whole shop and he's nowhere to be seen.
Speaker 1: So you think he is genuinely a supernatural human being.
Speaker 3: So I because of because of all of the like stuff that's happened, uh in the last like in the last while, since since the initial like motorcycle actment, actually like looked up a bunch of this, uh, a bunch of like this voodoo stuff, and honestly, it kind of seems exactly exactly the the the kind of stuff he'd be doing.
Speaker 5: He he he.
Speaker 3: Is a spiteful man, and it is a little bit suspicious how much how how much like his hatred uh effects really everyone he's around.
Speaker 1: M hmm, okay, let me talk back to uh real quick.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, on top of that, there is a a second level to the shop that we work at that we are just not allowed to step put in. Yeah, if anyone there, we immediately get called on the PA or on the walkie talkie and told to come back down.
Speaker 6: Due Actually there's some people expired for actually.
Speaker 7: Going up there. M.
Speaker 1: What do you guys think is up there?
Speaker 2: Honestly, I have no idea, and I'm scared to ask.
Speaker 3: I'm not willing to take that bullet and go up there.
Speaker 1: Like m hm so, so I'm on speaker phone with both of you guys. That sounds like.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 1: So, Luke, uh, have have you been Do you believe the subject of any supernatural magic before in your life or is this the first time that you believe?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: You this really be the first time I've ever experienced anything like this.
Speaker 1: Hmmm. Have you experienced other supernatural things in your life?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't quite say supernatural, but I have experienced some pretty unexplainable things.
Speaker 5: M hm.
Speaker 1: So, Nathan, are you afraid at all of any sort of repercussions from your boss now that you've seen what happens to Luke?
Speaker 3: See, I was for a while, but kind of in this this may have been a bit of an overreaction, but I kind of kind of from my from my little research, like Binge started taking some precautions, like like I always have like a kind of protection like crystal on me. I'm kind of like hoping that that'll ward off ward off some of the scary, the scary shit from happening.
Speaker 1: Mm So, in your research, where you you've sort of learned about these uh proactive protective measures like carrying these crystals. Yes, but have you learned about anything reactive after the fact, after having had a curse levied on you that you believe that Luke could use in defense?
Speaker 3: I have, but from what I've seen is a whole lot more complicated. There's like a lot of like, I don't know, the bloodshit freaks me out, so I kind of stried to like avoid looking into it. But from what I've seen, that's like half of what you can do to like get rid of it. I don't know. More of what I've seen is that it's easier to prevent it from happening, it's a lot harder to like undo it.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think, can you, like you can't you can't like tell the police on this guy? Can you?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 1: It's not? I feel like it's not illegal to curse somebody.
Speaker 3: No, it's not. It's not a crime, unfortunately, Although I mean that might be good, like the little separation of sures and state. Maybe it's a good thing.
Speaker 4: It's not a crime.
Speaker 1: Have you tried talking directly? I know that I can sense that there's a little bit of intimidation there because he has his weird secret room and the ability to levy uh curses upon people. But if you tried just talking to him about this and you know, be even bringing up the fact that you think he might have cursed you.
Speaker 3: So the thing about this guy is that he's like he's a big intimidating dude like this, this guy he, if you like, have his focus directly all you. It's kind of like you you feel smaller, you feel like you're suffocating exactly.
Speaker 6: Yet m.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, guys, you know, I mean, look you personally, I don't know how much I believe in curses and supernatural things and whatnot. I'm very sorry to hear that all of this stuff is happening to you, Luke. I don't think you deserve any of it. But you know, I hope that you can remain optimistic in the future and not let the idea that you are cursed pervade throughout your life. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm working on it. Honestly, After the motorcycle accident, I made some pretty significant advancements in my own life and hoping that after there's some good things come with it too.
Speaker 1: What kind of advancements.
Speaker 2: I got engaged and bought my own house.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'd call that a blessing. That's the opposite of a curse.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, I'm not sure it really had anything to do with it other than me being motivated to get out of the situation I've been stuck in. Yeah, because after after spending three months without being able to do anything after the motorcycle accident, I was highly motivated to change my situation.
Speaker 1: Well, Luke man, listen, I appreciate you telling us all this. It sounds like you have a good fit. It sounds like you and you and Nathan have a good thing going on. So I'm glad that you have a supportive friends in light of this curse. Is there anything else you want to say to the people of the computer before we go?
Speaker 2: Uh? I mean, if you live in Texas and you see a blonde colored dog that's part Border Collie, please return it to me. Other than that, I mean, no, don't piss off scary Booty Boston.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys for calling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: All right, let's unpack that one. Okay, we have this guy, Luke, a sweet man, A sweet man who unfortunately, has had some bad things happened to him all at once. I wasn't gonna say this while I was I was, I might have did. I forget if I said it or not, but I didn't want to be a dick about it. I totally don't believe that that guy was cursed. People who do believe in that stuff, you know, power to them. Do what you want with your life. But what I said at the end there, like, you know, the idea of don't let the curse pervade throughout your life is I hate the idea of Luke walking around after all this bad stuff happened to him with the idea that he's cursed. Because while I don't believe in fucking witchcraft and crystals and stuff so much, I do believe that. You know, if you are I believe in like perspective and mindset and all that shit, And if you're walking around with the mindset that you're cursed, then it wouldn't surprise me if more cursed shit happens to you. So that's the thing that bothers me the most. I think about this whole thing, is the idea of Luke walking around thinking that he's he's, you know, living his life at the whim of his weird boss. As far as what's going on in this or fucking room, no idea when you mentioned, I wasn't on boy. In fact, you know what, I know, I was just painting myself as completely skeptic with no room for doubt. But when he brought up the room, I was like, oh, I was also a little bit like, you know, I don't know what's in that room. There could be a cauldron in that room. There could be spells in that room that are causing all these things to happen to Luke. Another thing I liked about that call was the relationship between Luke and his friend. They seemed like they had a close bond. They were both united together in the idea that their boss is a fucking wizard, which is so interesting because if you're I feel like people who believe that they've been cursed are typically alone, you know, like, you think that your boss cursed you, and you're walking around and you're telling your mom and your friends and all that, and everyone thinks you're crazy and that just makes things worse. But they have each other, and they both and then you got and then you got Nathan like doing research on to bed you know, to this point, I guess, I guess for his own sake, not necessarily for his friends, although possibly for his friends. That's why I was asking him, you know, you have you found any reactive post curse preventative measures for uh, for for Luke. But I appreciate the camaraderie that I that I witnessed between those guys. Towards the end of that call, I didn't have anything to say. I don't have any advice. It is I've said a lot of the times before the show is not It's not really about me giving advice. It's more about talking through and exploring things. But I hope things look up for Luke. These seem like they are. It says here, oh shit, it says he's only nineteen, so a divorce is probably not that far away. But after that he'll he'll Luke has a long life ahead of him where I'm sure plenty of awful things will happen, and I'm also sure plenty of very wonderful and amazing things will happen, And hey, if it makes him feel better, then I hope he carries around the crystals of happiness or whatever whatever it is. I don't understand the crystals, but but I don't have to Hello, Hello, Hi as Cam. Yeah, holy shit, Hi Lyle, what is going on? Cam?
Speaker 7: Holy shit? Okay, I'm so nervous. I actually called you because I have ohne anxiety.
Speaker 1: You know, I talked to a caller before that claimed to have phone anxiety. I don't know if I put that in one of these podcasts or anything like that, but what I found interesting when I talked to them. And I don't know what the case is with you, but apparently phone anxiety is this very specific thing where, uh, there's anxiety on the phone, but not in person. So, like, let me ask you this. If I were standing right in front of you and we were looking at each other, and we were talking directly to each other's faces but not over the phone, would that give you anxiety.
Speaker 7: I'm not generally a pretty anxious person, but I would say I would give me way less anxiety than being on the phone.
Speaker 1: Really, why is that?
Speaker 7: I think it might be like a fear of miscommunication or like not being clearly understood. I don't know exactly if that makes sense, but like I kind of I.
Speaker 1: Think it stems from that, that does make sense because there's a lot of cues in the face. A large percentage of communication is stuff other than the actual words, so like the tone, the facial expression, the body language, and so you only you're so you're really writing on your words and your tone to express yourself. Yeah, okay, So you're worried about misrepresenting yourself because it's a phone call, I.
Speaker 7: Think, so, yeah, I'm really afraid I'm going to like misspeak and not be able to like correct it or like have it be offset by my body language.
Speaker 1: Sure, maybe, Okay, So how in a perfect world, how are you representing yourself?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 7: And then I guess it depends on the conversation. I mean, right now, I just want to like, come on, is like a chill person trying to have a conversation with the gek.
Speaker 1: You you are? You know, It's funny. I've had people on this show all the time. I can and I can kind of tell when somebody is clearly very nervous, but you don't sound like you are.
Speaker 7: I've been told and really good at disguising my anxiety. So like that's great. I'm really glad. I'm like shaking so bad and my heart is beating so bad.
Speaker 1: I can't tell it all.
Speaker 7: That's good. That's a good life skill.
Speaker 1: I feel like, hmm, okay, So you have phone anxiety, so you decided to uh take you decided to call into a show so that thousands of people could listen to you talk on the phone. Is there anything like in particular that you wanted to talk about while we're here?
Speaker 7: Honestly, don't really. I'm just I'm just open to any conversation if you want to lead it, or I can like say something about like my life, like, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: I'm good.
Speaker 1: You sat you you know, I know you said you wanted to come off as a chill person, and you're coming off pretty chill. You've got that. Uh well, you've got that that. I'm down with whatever kind of vibe.
Speaker 7: I appreciate you, Lyle.
Speaker 1: All right, why don't we talk at least briefly about uh do you So you said you're a generally anxious person.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, yeah for sure.
Speaker 1: Okay, what makes you the most anxious out of anything?
Speaker 7: Public speaking?
Speaker 1: Public speaking? So like, do you consider this to be public speaking? Or are we talking like you in front of an audience of people? Kind of speaking, I'm.
Speaker 7: Mostly thinking about in front of audiences as people. I am in graduate school right now, so I'm like having to give presentations to people that are like really well like planned out, and that just sends me like over the edge.
Speaker 1: Uh. You have to give speeches, and those speeches that you are giving are well planned out by you.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like it's my own research, and like everything.
Speaker 1: Does the fact that they are well planned out? Does that empower you? Though? Because you you you sort of are going in there with the plan of action. You sound like you're well prepared.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you would like think so, but no, it doesn't matter. It's like doesn't really matter what I do. I've taken medicine for it, no matter what happens. The second I get up in front of people, I just start like shaking and like I still get through it. But like it's like people always tell me they're like that was good, but you seem to really nervous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's a it's a terrifying thing. You know. I just did these live shows and I was terrified to do that.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: The body, thank you very much.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: It's it's funny. The body does whatever it wants. Regardless of the mind, right because like before, you know, the whole thing of like picture the whole audience in their underwear, and like you know, you can you can sort of sit there and try to talk to your central nervous system and give it all these logical reasons as to why you shouldn't feel anxious or nervous, and it just won't listen. It'll just do whatever it's sort of it's in it's kind of animalistic way, just whatever it's programmed to do. It won't listen to your human logic and reason because it's acting off of this weird animal instinct that I couldn't you know, sort of describe any further than that, But.
Speaker 7: Yeah, for sure, that reminds me something one of my friends, Vince, told me this one time. It was something like, weird gods living in animal bodies. All the logic in the world and like all the like brain power in the world cannot overcome the fact you're like a pissing, shitting, like fucking eating human. And that's just how it is.
Speaker 1: I know, that's one hundred percent true. You're a pissing, shitting, coming snotty, sweaty, disgusting animal. But you have the brain of a god. It's kind of a wild thing. Okay, So how many of these presentations have you given?
Speaker 7: I had to do three in a row, like last week, like the week before last. I did do one on Tuesday, Wednesday, and then on Thursday. I was thought to give too earlier in the semester.
Speaker 1: And five of them? You don't you done five of them by now?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, so after the r So on the fifth one, are you a little Are you a little bit less nervous than you were on the first one or the same?
Speaker 7: You would think so, so I was like, probably just as nervous, if not more, because the stakes were hired For the last one I had to do. It was like a twenty minute long presentation or as reading from the script that I wrote. And like again, you would think the script would make you feel better about it, but not me. I was just like queaking the entire time I.
Speaker 5: Was up there.
Speaker 1: Okay, how do you feel when you get off of the stage? Do you feel accomplished? Are you? Like? I was nervous for that, but I'm glad I did it sum up the mental state of you getting off of these Uh you know, after these these presentations.
Speaker 7: Oh, I guess I feel pretty good once I get done with them. I mean mostly like relief, but also like I don't know if I know I did a good job. At the same time, I'm pretty proud of myself for getting through it, like doing it with greed.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, So what makes you the most anxious is public speaking? In public speaking, it's kind of a what in your every day life because you're not really getting up in front of people and talking every single day. But what in your day to day life makes you the most.
Speaker 7: Anxious probably like like general social interactions, and it's like really weird, little specific things with like people I'm never gonna see again. I just I like load those little daily interactions where you have to like make weird, brief, awkward contact with somebody.
Speaker 1: Can we get an example of one of these?
Speaker 7: I don't know. I had like a weird exchange with somebody that was like a cashier at a grocery store a while back, where like she was closing her lane and I didn't notice, and she was like really agitated that I had come up like and she was just like, well, I'll just do it, And I just I felt like such an imposition, and I was like, I can take my stuff to another one, and she just like still did it, but she was like upset about it the whole time, and like that's we're right, I get it, Like you're about to get off your shift at the grocery store. I'm not trying to make you stay longer. And I just felt like super bad about it, and I just want the grocery store, Like ewh.
Speaker 1: You see, I know what you mean. I know what you mean. I've been thinking about those interactions a lot lately because they also kind of bother me as well. I'm trying to adopt the philosophy of like, look, I am just a person. I'm trying to move about the universe as kindly and as best as I can, and that's all I can do, and whatever anyone else wants to do to me around that, in any form of malice, is none of my business, as long as I am attending to my own personal duties of trying to navigate the world as best as I humanly can do. Anything that I said just make sense.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't know. I feel like all I can do is just float around and like take in what I will and not what what other people are doing bother me. But I feel like it's also easier said than.
Speaker 1: Done, So Cam I I. You know, we're sort of ending the we're sort of coming to a close of this conversation and uh, you know, before before we move on, how do you feel now? Is your heart rate at rest? Story or are you still beating very heavily?
Speaker 7: I mean it's still done. I'm more more calm now.
Speaker 1: Okay. See, that's the thing is, you know, there's there's the initial hump of a high heart rate and a lot of nervousness, and then you just kind of relax, you get into it. You know. I'm sure you feel the same way when you're five minutes into your performance, you know, your presentation.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean every every time I have had like advice given to me, like by a therapist or otherwise, it's always like, just do it until you get used to it.
Speaker 1: And I was like, I'm going to do that, yeah, but it did, But just do it until you get used to it. It doesn't work, you you told me on the fifth presentation? Felt is the truth. And I and I feel the same thing because you know, these fucking live shows and all these other like times I've had to put myself out there, you know, repeated exposure to nervousness. I don't know. I don't know if it works, but I'm gonna I'm gonna take your therapist and try.
Speaker 5: Cool.
Speaker 1: Is there anything that you want to say to the people of the computer before we go camp?
Speaker 7: Hello Internet people, and thank you for being my audience. I appreciate y'all, and I appreciate the get and everything you do for us.
Speaker 1: Hey, thank you very much.
Speaker 4: Calling.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I have a good one.
Speaker 1: Let's unpack that call. This is this is my new segment that I do after the calls. It's called Let's Unpack that call. Fuck I I forgot what I was going to say. Oh yeah, okay, Cam. I liked Cam. I appreciate Kim. Here's what's cool about Cam and why she came off as instantly likable, is that she had a problem, which was that she was very nervous, but she was upfront about it, and you kind of respect her for going for it anyway. You know, she inherently put herself and what she knew was gonna be an uncomfortable situation where her heart rate was going to go crazy and she was going to feel massively uncomfortable talking on this live stream in front of a bunch of people. She knew that that was going to happen, and she did it anyway, and that's inherently, you know, a respectable thing to do. So yeah, I thought that was very cool, and it was also I found it very interesting. You know, you guys listening could tell she didn't sound nervous at all. I've had plenty of callers again, you guys can tell where you can kind of hear like stammers in their voice or or like like a like a like heavy breathing or or or they're stumbling over their words, and you can kind of tell when they're nervous. But you couldn't tell that she was nervous at all. It's weird. It makes when I hear people like her, I always think about, like, you know, what else are people hiding? Who else that seems like they are like put together or they're not under any pressure, like it's secretly inside is is you know, their hearts on fire or something like that. Anyway, shout out to Cam good luck with her. She's becoming a doctor, a dog scientist or something. When I can't think of anything funny to say. I say the word dog because it sounds like a funny word, but it's a cringey thing to do, and I need to think of I need to try and actually think of a funny thing to say. All right, all right, this segment has gone on for too long. Let's stop doing it, all right, So next up, we have a treat. We have a treat here. I'm not going to spoil the treat, but let's start off by bringing in the first of two calls. I'm gonna talk to two callers at once and it will be revealed soon. Why I have decided to talk to both of these callers simultaneously. But let's bring the first one on first. Let's bring Devon on first. Hello, Devon? Yes, how's it going? Devon?
Speaker 5: Pretty good?
Speaker 1: What's going on with you?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: No, fam, I just well, I wanted to talk to you. I never thought i'd gone, but I wanted to talk to you about me losing my left nut.
Speaker 1: When did you lose your left nut?
Speaker 5: I want to say it was no last November.
Speaker 1: M Okay, so November of twenty twenty one, yes, okay, so you currently only have one testicle?
Speaker 5: Yes, just the right one.
Speaker 1: Just the right one, and it says here you wanted to describe what living life with only one testicle.
Speaker 5: Is, like, yeah, it's it's uh, it's pretty normal. He definitely. Uh. The sack sits up a lot higher.
Speaker 1: The what is a lot higher the sack? The sack? Yeah, oh, like the describe to me what you mean by that. I'm confused. Oh, the nuts, sack, the whole thing. What do you mean it's a lot higher.
Speaker 5: Well, it's just because he got instead of the weight of two nuts, you only got one.
Speaker 1: Ah, Okay, so it shrivels up and and it's it doesn't hang as much as when you have two.
Speaker 5: Exactly.
Speaker 1: Mm hm. So so, Devin, how did you get You said you got into an accident. How did this happen?
Speaker 5: No, actually it was so. I was at the local fair and was the week before I found out, and I noticed my left one was really swollen and it hurt. For some reason, I didn't think anything of it. We goes by, it was swallowing, went down, it was fine. I get home from work and it was I was about to go to bed and it just felt like someone just punched me in the nuts as hard as I could, and that it's like the pain just never went away. It just stayed for about like an hour and then it kind of went away, and then shooting pain came back. Ended up going to the emergency room. And it actually found out that if you have testicular pain at all, you will actually get an emergency room right away.
Speaker 1: M Oh really, that's like that's a fast pass for the emergency room.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, like they don't. They don't. They don't screw out with that. They'll just send you right in, skip you ahead of the line. But uh yeah, no, I found that out and then uh I they did all the tests and everything, and basically that night they told me, oh, you have testicular cancer most likely mm hmm, which was which was kind of scary, and they booked me. They booked me for a yeurologist the next day in the morning. I they then they did a couple more tests the next morning, talked to him, and about a week later actually went in for surge to get it taken out, and then after that it was out whatever fine. As they said, basically they said the testing cancer is one of the most churable cancers, so they probably not to worry about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, Devin, listen, Devin, actually, Devin can I'm gonna put you on hold real quick. Yeah, yeah, no, pro Okay, I wanna put you on hold. I'm gonna bring right back. Okay. Hello, Hello, Hi, Hey is this Tommy?
Speaker 4: This is Tommy.
Speaker 1: How you doing, Tommy?
Speaker 4: I'm fantastic.
Speaker 1: Uh Tommy, Uh, it's great. It's great to hear from you. What is it that you would like to talk about today?
Speaker 4: Uh? So, I am twenty eight and I have one testicle. Mm, and that's you. My breaking the ice. With anyone I talk to, I usually tell them about my one nut, but so far no one really takes the bait.
Speaker 1: Really, what kinds of things do people tell you when when you tell them that you have one testicle?
Speaker 4: Why the fuck would I know that? Why would I want to know that?
Speaker 1: Who are you?
Speaker 4: Why are you in my house?
Speaker 1: M Do you do you know? Do you in? Do you know anybody else in your personal life that only has one testicle?
Speaker 4: I've actually never met someone of the same breed as me.
Speaker 1: No, really, you've never met another person with another with only one testicle.
Speaker 4: I've only held I've only heard.
Speaker 1: Stories, Tommy. What if I told you that I have a caller on the other line who also only has one testicle.
Speaker 4: My nipples are literally lactating with excitement right.
Speaker 1: Now, Tommy, I have a caller on the other line. I don't know if they've ever spoken with someone else that has one testicle, but I'm gonna bring you both. I don't know what's gonna happen. I don't know what the chemistry is gonna be like. I'm nervous, I'm excited, but I want to bring him in. I wanted to introduce you guys to each other.
Speaker 4: This might be the first ever for twitch.
Speaker 1: Honestly, really is the first time you've have you ever like even spoken or like on a message board or anything with anyone who only has one testicle.
Speaker 4: I've honestly never thought about going to like a support board to my own kind. But no, I've only heard I'm gonna. I didn't even know. I thought I might be. I thought it might be the only one.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, hold on, I'm gonna all right, hold on, I'm gonna put you back in the queue. And then I'm gonna tell I'm gonna tell uh uh Devin what's going on? And then and then I'll put you guys both.
Speaker 4: His name's Devin. I'm already excited.
Speaker 1: Okay, give me one second, Tommy, Devin, Yes, Devin, I have I have a question for you.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you know anyone in your personal life that only has one testicle?
Speaker 5: Uh? No, I've heard of people that I've never actually met anybody, so.
Speaker 1: You've never have you ever? You've never spoken with another person that only has one testicle? No, Devin, what if I told you I have a caller on the other line who also only has one testicle?
Speaker 5: No fucking way.
Speaker 1: Would you like to meet him?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, I'm gonna bring right, I'm gonna bring both of you guys in. Tommy, yop, Tommy. This is Devin. Devin, this is Tommy. Both of you guys only have one testicle?
Speaker 5: Hi, Devin, what's up? Tommy?
Speaker 4: Are you brother? My brother?
Speaker 2: And kin?
Speaker 4: My one nut? Fam?
Speaker 5: Oh dude, it's living the life. Hey. Uh one quick question though, is it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: We have left or the right one?
Speaker 4: I have the left one, dude, I have the right one. Well, so here's the thing, so technically I might actually be cheating in this. Technically I do have two. The other ones floating in like my stomach region. But for all intents and purposes, I got my left nut and then just a little empty pouch down there, just hanging out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yes, so same. Did did yours like end up like going inside you? Or you know?
Speaker 4: That's a good question because I actually don't really know. Somehow no one noticed this as a child. I didn't find out that it wasn't normal to have only one nut till I discovered porn at the right page of I Don't know can Yes, yeah, I was only twelve.
Speaker 5: But uh no, I so I actually have surgery and got mine removed.
Speaker 4: Wait, so did you actually have yours up in your body too?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: No, mine's completely out of my body.
Speaker 4: Oh shit. Okay, yeah, so see, like I've got one floating in kind of my abdomen area. So like if I which I should have surgically removed because I guess that's like dangerous or something, I don't know. But uh, if I like go up to a table that is waste level and I like reach to grab something, I'll nut myself. So like imagine someone kind of giving you a little nut tap but like yeap in your body.
Speaker 5: Dude. So I mean I told Lyle about this, But I'm saying if you you could probably go to the r if you have any pain or anything in it, they'll actually put you ahead of the line.
Speaker 1: I mean there's no.
Speaker 4: Pay, it's just hanging out there.
Speaker 5: Huh sez.
Speaker 4: But yeah, yeah, I didn't realize it was weird until I was watching porn, when I was like, you know, whatever age kids find out porn, I don't really remember. I helped a lot of free on when I was younger, and uh, you know, I started wondering why, uh, you know, why why their sack looked different. So I spent a lot of time as a kid just trying to push it back down into my body, which was very painful, and uh, spoiler alert, it didn't It didn't go down. It stayed right there.
Speaker 5: It's you like, talk to doctors about or anything, and what they said.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this has been one of It was actually a big fear of mine letting people knew no that I only had one nut. So I went to go get a physical and the doctor gave me the all steal me up and ship they I had to give him the news, break him the news that they weren't going to find another little guy down hanging down there. And he looked at me and was like what And I was like, yeah, I've only got one nut. And he said, uh, are you gonna get the other one?
Speaker 6: Like removed?
Speaker 4: And I said nah, and he said, well you should, and so he gave me another little squeeze and then I left. Wor stentist visit ever.
Speaker 5: Huh do you do you have kids?
Speaker 4: No? No, oh my god, they would only have one nut too.
Speaker 5: Dude. That's honestly kind of a little worried about that, because the funny part is we were me and my fiance were trying when I had two, I lost one and now she's pregnant.
Speaker 4: Yeah see, yeah I didn't Uh yeah, yeah, no, it only takes one. Only one little swimmer the right to overdrive. Uh So you're you're one nut. You're a little solo. You're a little solo guy hanging out solo. As one would say, if it's small, because mine's tiny. It's like a little Uh, I would say golf ball, But that's pretty big for a testical size peanut, cashew, maybe an omen it's tiny.
Speaker 5: No, mine's not small. I'd say about like you take a golf ball split in the half.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it just made me think about splitting a testicle in half. But yeah, no it's a little guy.
Speaker 5: Ain't nothing wrong with.
Speaker 4: That, Ain't no shame while you had something for us.
Speaker 1: I was gonna ask, is there. I'm trying, you know, because look, having one testicle, it sounds like it can be a lonely experience. And I'm wondering, while we have both of you guys on the line, you know what for each of you would you say is is is probably the worst part of only having one one testicle? Because I want to see if either of you have something like that in common that you might be able to bond over.
Speaker 4: I'll let you go, so, okay, all right, I'll take it. Uh. The worst part for me is well, I don't know if worse is the right word here because it's kind of subjective. But the most uncomfortable thing is I work in kitchens, so like everything is about waste level, so it is not an uncommon experience for me to reach for something, and like I said, I nut myself, which but here's the reason that that isn't necessarily the worst thing, because like say, someone goes to kick me in the nut through it gives me a little nut tap, they have a fifty percent cant of missing. And that sounds stupid, but it does happen people miss. So is getting nutted by a nut that is inside of my body is because that's pretty uncomfortable too, because it's like inside of your body doesn't feel right. But is that worse compared to, uh, you know, like a chance of someone hitting me if they give me a little nut tap. I don't know, but I would say that. I mean, aside from the health factors, it's kind of dangerous to only have one. But aside from that, yeah, that'd probably be the worst thing. I'm constantly hitting my abdomen and nutting myself.
Speaker 2: M I got a question, I have an answer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, do you ever like.
Speaker 5: Like when you wear a seatbelt in the car, do you ever like sinch a seatbelt that's too tight and hit it?
Speaker 4: No, it's not that far up. It's still down in my my nether region.
Speaker 5: So I would probably say my worst is I don't know why ever since I lost the last one, is when it gets any some sort of cold, that thing shrives up smaller than you've ever seen it.
Speaker 4: I'm sure it's not smaller than my nut currently is.
Speaker 5: I don't know, Like.
Speaker 1: This is the opposite of a dick measuring contest.
Speaker 4: How what's the size of your nut? So if I get like cold or something like that, you know, I don't know if everyone has this, but sometimes like one of your nuts will go up into your body. So if that happens to me, granted the minuscule size of my existing one testicle, it will do that. So there's it's it happens every once in a while where I'm just straight freeballing it empty sack. Now that's weird. I'm sure.
Speaker 5: I'm sure you gotta. It's probably good for swimming.
Speaker 4: Uh, maybe it makes me more like aerodynamic of Actually, I actually want to ask Gecko a question. Do you think if randomly, by chance, my other nut fell down into my sack? Do you think I would lose balance?
Speaker 1: Ooh, what do you think? Devin? Devin, Well, Devon is a fairly I think Devin Devn's a fairly new to the one nut life, right, I mean you Devin has had one nut for less than a year.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh oh yeah. See No, I was born into this life. I didn't choose that. It chose me.
Speaker 1: Hm. Hm, so so, Tommy, you know you've you've been a one nutter for twenty seven years, Devon for less than one year. What advice do you have for Devon as he continues on his one nut journey? What can you tell him that you've learned? But really, only you, as the only other one nutted man that Devon has talked to before, can tell him.
Speaker 4: Make it your own. It's my breaking point. I don't know if I guess you have. You said you have a wife and kids, but usually it's my my go to, my icebreaker. Hi, my name's Tommy. I have one nut that's the best I got. Make it, make it you own it and conversation.
Speaker 5: If I mean new people, I tell that I want to be called writy so.
Speaker 4: Or the one nut Wonder. I'm a stand of that one. No one's called it. No one's called me it so far, but you know I'm working on it.
Speaker 5: I have a couple of friends that call me the one nut wonder.
Speaker 4: That's awesome. Give them my phone numbers. Let's all hang out and have a little one nut party or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like there's a burgeoning, burgeoning friendship here. So I'm sort of like. You know, each of you can form your own chapter of the one nut legends, the one.
Speaker 4: Nut legend, the story of the Yeah, I got nothing. It's'll work. I'll figure something out.
Speaker 5: I guarantee it. Sleep we can find more people and actually create like a big club of one nut people.
Speaker 4: M hmm, a cult if you will, yes, doing like an like an AA format. My name is Tommy, I have one nut. I Tommy. Yeah. See we're.
Speaker 5: Hm.
Speaker 1: So Tommy, Devin, listen before we go, before we move on, first of all, it was it was a pleasure to bring you two together. I'm enjoying learning so much about the one nut life. You know, I'm enjoying. Uh. I feel like both of you, both of you guys. You see, you have the right now you have the left nut. So both of you together form a full sack of nuts. And I find that very beautiful. And you know, listen before we go, Do you guys have any other further questions or things that you would like to say to each other?
Speaker 5: I love you, yeah, I I I'm just speechless. Actually, got on, I love you.
Speaker 1: Get anything else you want to say to each other?
Speaker 4: Follow my YouTube channel.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, yeah, Vincent, it says here, you have a YouTube channel that's like about having one nut?
Speaker 4: Right. Oh no, no, it's not about having one nut. But maybe I should go in that direction. I'm having massive writer's block. Maybe I should use my own personal handy capable abilities content.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys should do a podcast together about having one nut.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I have a video where I dance about a pocket stake. But that's a conversation for another time.
Speaker 1: Beautiful, Hey, listen, Thank you guys very much for coming on the show, and good luck to both of you informing your new nut chapters.
Speaker 4: Awesome, thank you.
Speaker 1: Take care by this.
Speaker 4: Bye.
Speaker 1: But wow, let's unpack that. I liked those guys. They were very Yin and yang. Do we feel like they had chemistry? I think they did. I think they had chemistry. They were They were clearly very excited to talk to one another. It's always nice when you have something about yourself that makes you feel alone to find another person in whom you can share your experience. Tommy twenty seven years old, born into the one Nut life, a seasoned veteran. And then you have Devin, who is a recent member of the one nut cult but is making it work. He luckily had a kid. It sounds like he impregnated her before he lost the nut, which is quite miraculous luck. And it seems like both of those guys are doing very well. They're both very inspiring to me because I personally feel like I put too much importance on having both of my testicles, you know, to me, if I found out I lost one of my testicles, I would be devastated. I would be very very upset. But you look at these guys, especially Devon, who you know, look, lived twenty six goddamn years of his life with two testicles and then had to say goodbye to one of them. I find them very inspiring, the fact that they are able to live these beautiful lives despite having only one testicle, you know, having two testicles, it's not the end all be all, And that's what I've learned from this experience. I feel like if you meeting here's the thing is like if I had one ball and I met another guy with one ball, I feel like you could complete like platonically, Like no, there wouldn't be anything sexual about this, but would there not be some form? Would there not be like some enticement to want to take like your your right ball and his left ball and like kind of I guess, not like mush them together. But like you, I can't describe what I'm imagining in my head, but I'm sure you all are imagining it as well, a fusion of some kind, like a jigsaw puzzle. It would be a totally platonic thing. But like you would have, right, somebody in the chest that you would have, Yeah, you would have to. You would have to. And it worked out so because if they both had only their left nut, then they wouldn't need to pull out their nuts and mush them together. That would just be weird. But the fact that serendipitously one had a right nut one had a left nut, it just would make sense to smush them together. Hello.
Speaker 6: Hi, Oh my god, is this Lyle?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Is this Mac?
Speaker 6: This is my Oh my god.
Speaker 1: How are you doing? Mac?
Speaker 6: I'm good? How are you doing? Thanks for taking my call? Can I just say really appreciate you. I'm a huge fan and thank you so much. It's awesome to be talking to you.
Speaker 1: Oh of course, man, what's going on with you? Mac?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 6: Yeah, So I recently got into pottery and joined a pottery studio near me. Since January been going. I've been loving it. And there's this older woman who's definitely over the age of sixty five there, and the last bunch of times that I've gone, like clockwork, if she's there, I'll be at the sink, you know, washing my equipment, my tools and stuff when I'm all done, and she'll inevitably walk by and like give my ass a little squeeze and then just continue moving. And it's happened every time. Every time she's there, it's happened. And it's weird because it's harmless, like obviously you shouldn't be touching anyone without their consent, but she's like this little old pottery lady and it doesn't really bother me, but it's it's still weird that it's it's like clockwork. If I see her, I'm like, well here it comes.
Speaker 1: Okay. So this sixty five year old little pottery lady is grabbing your ass every time that you go up to the sink.
Speaker 6: Yeah, every time I'm up there, she'll just kind of swoop in, like just kind of walk past me and grab my ass. And the last few times, it's just it's it's gotten to be so funny. The last few times, I've had to try and stop myself from laughing when it's happened. And again, like, I'm not even necessarily bothered about it, but i want to ask you, like, is it worth saying something to her? Like we've never even spoken?
Speaker 1: Wait, you've never even so you you, you have never exchanged any words with her. She just comes up.
Speaker 6: To you, not once, would not yet would not. That's the only interaction her and I have ever had. We have not spoken a single word to each other. It's just bizarre. And it's just like the little lady. So it's not even like an aggressive squeeze. It's just like this little, tiny, nothing squeeze. But I'm not really threatened by her, It's fine. I'm more worried about the optics.
Speaker 1: You said you worry about the optics. What exactly about the optics? Are you worried that people will think that you guys are together?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Absolutely, I mean I'm worried people will think I'm coming to the pottery studio to get with little old ladies or something.
Speaker 1: Hm hmm, Okay, So you does she like, has she ever made eye contact with you or or really had any kind of interaction with you aside from squeezing your.
Speaker 6: Ass when she's there, Like sometimes we'll kind of make that really brief eye contact where you make eye contact and then just kind of like turn your head to tend you're looking somewhere else. Like, so if we have made eye contact, it's been that sort of awkward. It doesn't last. It's not like we're staring into each other's eyes for a prolonged period of time.
Speaker 1: So okay, so you're telling me that you don't really give a shit. It doesn't.
Speaker 6: She's it's just like it's become this weird thing that happens that And you know, the whole reason I got into pottery was I wanted to go do something kind of like meditative and artistic and creative. And everyone who's there, like, no one's going there to meet. It's not a social place. Like everyone has just kind of like got their headphones in and is working and in their own little pottery world, you know. So it's not like anyone's going there to hook up, you know.
Speaker 2: But it's just I don't want to.
Speaker 5: I don't want to.
Speaker 6: Well, I don't know. We'll see again. It hasn't progressed. She hasn't said anything like, so I don't even know what it means. I don't I don't even know what her endgame.
Speaker 1: Is, to be honest, Well, here's the thing. Would you like her to stop?
Speaker 6: If she stopped, I wouldn't be disappointed. I wouldn't be like, oh what happened? Where did this fall off? But but if she again, my worry is that people someone has had to have seen it by this point, and my worry is that people are seeing it and thinking that there's something going on there.
Speaker 1: Okay, so there's no active good that you perceive in this, but but there is no potential. But there is the potential. But there's the potential for active bad.
Speaker 6: Yes, active bad, and not necessarily from her actions. But I don't want people think and I'm taking advantage of a little well the pottery lady.
Speaker 1: Okay, so what is stopping you mentally from telling her to stop?
Speaker 6: Because again, it's like a communal sort of environment. It's in a big open warehouse type of pottery studio. There's nowhere in there where you can really have a private conversation. Like it's dead quiet in there all the time. They play like some radio station with like very soft classical music. If anyone has a conversation in there, even if they're whispering, you hear every word, you know, so even if I like ask for politely, could you not do that? Like people will hear and it'll cause.
Speaker 1: A scene or so so you're so you won't even you won't even you want you won't even you know when she does it, turned her and be like, hey, can you not do that? Because you your desire to have that conversation is less than your desire to not make a.
Speaker 6: Scene pretty much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well here's the thing. Uh yeah, this old lady, I don't know what the fuck her fucking deal is, you know, Uh, she totally shouldn't Yeah, I mean, yeah, she totally shouldn't. Uh you know, be grabbing your ass. Uh, I don't know. I mean, I mean this is this is a really like kind of a tough one because I understand all your uh all your concerns about it. Right, you don't wanna cause a scene, but like you don't sound like you give a shit enough to cause a scene even.
Speaker 6: Not not it's not worth it, it's really not not even like she's really forcefully or aggressively grabbing me, like her grip is it's a pretty sad little squeeze to be honest with you, like, and she's just like she's exactly like what you would picture a little hippie pottery lady to look like, like, you know.
Speaker 1: Hm hm, And I love the hobby.
Speaker 6: I've really enjoyed it. I don't want to just like stop going either.
Speaker 1: Yeah, have you talked to the the what would you say instructor about it?
Speaker 6: That's interesting. I hadn't thought of that, But that's almost even more embarrassing. It's sort of like.
Speaker 4: Go to.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the people that kind of run facilitate the place and like rat out this old lady. And honestly, I've seen her work. She's really talented. She she makes really beautiful pottery.
Speaker 4: M m.
Speaker 6: I would hate That's the other thing too, Like I don't want to like throw her under the bus, Like.
Speaker 8: Hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is a tough one, man. I mean listen, I wouldn't I you know, I wouldn't advise you to do anything that you're not comfortable with. It almost feels like when you look into your like when you really when you are really looking at the situation, it almost seems like it like her touching you makes you less uncomfortable than the idea of doing something about it.
Speaker 6: Does That's that's yeah, I can see that doing something about it seems like more of a hassle. But again, then I keep sort of uncut in this loop because then I just keep coming back to like, well, if it keeps happening, people are gonna notice.
Speaker 9: Hmmm, tell tell you should tell you should tell her to stop grabbing your ass. Probably, yeah, you know what, Yeah, I don't know why we're batting this around.
Speaker 1: I don't know why we've been batting that. We've been batting this around for too long. You should tell her to stop grabbing your ass. That's that's how That's how I'll conclude this. Uh, find a way to do a whisp, do a whisper, maybe, like hey, you know, bring her to a quiet corner of the warehouse, be like hey, ma'am, can I talk to you for a sec. You're be like, hey, listen, I'm not here to make a big deal about this, but could you just stop doing that? Tell tell her to stop, Tell her to stop mac Okay, I mean there's no way. I know you're saying like, oh, it's a small room. It'll make a scene. There's a way to do it without making a scene. Tell her to stop. You don't have to make.
Speaker 6: A little like I said, like kind of pulling her aside. And it's almost I want to be tactful. It's almost more embarrassing in a weird way. But I get I get.
Speaker 1: It, I get it. It's by the way, Look, dude, it's annoying that you have to do this at all. You shouldn't have to do this. She shouldn't be fucking with you in the first place. But go ahead, tell her to stop.
Speaker 6: Okay, I will, I will.
Speaker 1: Is there anything else? Wait?
Speaker 6: Is it weird if I like waited outside kind of like.
Speaker 1: The how? The how is less important to me than the than the the whether or not to do it. And uh, I think we've decided we're going to do it. We're going to tell her. Uh And if there is a will, there is a way.
Speaker 6: Okay, Well I forgot you back, and yeah, I mean I'll tell her. I'll tell her to just you know, again, I don't want to make her feel bad. I'll be as polite as possible as you can be in that situation, but I'll just say, you know, stop grabbing my butt.
Speaker 1: Beautiful. Yeah, Like I said, I don't I don't think there's a I don't think there's a wrong way to do it, as long as you do it.
Speaker 6: Okay, good do I think.
Speaker 1: You want to say to the people of the computer before we go.
Speaker 6: Mack, No, just I want to say thank you to you for having me on. It's honestly like a pleasure, in an honor to talk to you, and I really appreciate you. You're you do great work and it's always fun to listen to you and wild to be talking to you.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much, Brother Macket's wild to be talking to you too. Man, Take care and good luck with you.
Speaker 6: Thanks, have a good night.
Speaker 1: All right, let's unpack that call. Oh man, Mac Mac Mac. First of all, Mac, what a good guy. I liked him a lot. Uh. We patted that around back and forth. I did. He mentioned that it's funny because he mentioned that he was in a loop about it, the loop of like, well, I don't really want to make it a big deal because I don't really care that much, but I should, you know, get ahead of the issue in case if anything, one thinks that like I'm involved with this person and the optics are weird and but I don't want to do and he was just in a loop, and I got the reason that call was so long is I got caught in that loop with him. He brought me along with the loop, and I think eventually I noticed we were in this loop and I was like, all right, we let's break the loop. Let's tell this lady and stop uh grabbing your ass. I hope he does it. I hope he makes that decisive decision to exit his loop. I don't know what the fuck is up with this lady. She didn't say anything to him, no eye contact because she's just grabbing his ass. What the fuck's going on? Max? Seems like he's chill about it. Uh, dude, I don't know. That was a tough one. I'm trying to see if I have any further thoughts. That was what Mac needed, was to break out of his loop with a decision on what to do. And I hope he makes that decision, and I hope I hope he does not return to the loop again.
Speaker 8: There repeat goes on the line taking your phone calls every night, the rep can goes doing his ride. He's teaching you cloud in the middle of your life. But he's not really an expert.