Speaker 1: Are we recording?
Speaker 2: We are recording.
Speaker 1: Do I see your voice there?
Speaker 2: I don't know that is you our technical engineer. It's guys.
Speaker 1: You don't want it, Okay, it's just okay, okay, you don't want that.
Speaker 2: They're just getting stale.
Speaker 1: Okay, No, you don't want that either. I mean, I don't know what else to tell you. The murder one, the murder one.
Speaker 2: Bomb.
Speaker 1: We did that on the last episode.
Speaker 2: Bomb.
Speaker 1: We just did that one.
Speaker 2: We didn't Yes, we did. You play thriller and you play another one?
Speaker 1: Just did it on the last episode. Go back and listen. I know you don't listen to them.
Speaker 2: I'm here when they're recorded.
Speaker 1: Do you want to hear that? You don't want to hear the finished products? They did?
Speaker 2: Listen to bowl Chat?
Speaker 1: What's bull Chat?
Speaker 2: It's an uploaded episode every other Wednesday, because I'm not holding us to every Wednesday because it's not going to happen.
Speaker 1: You decided Wednesdays. Yeah, I thought that would be Friday to kind of end off the week and people and go ah and decompress.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm doing it off the height of our Monday episodes, like you want us, you got us earlier in the week and then you know you could decompress a little bit.
Speaker 1: All right, So Bullchat is all you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bullchat is gonna be every other Wednesday. And I hope you enjoyed it. You know, it was a much more subdued version of this show. We just talked about, like.
Speaker 1: Life nothing to do with this show at all. It's just us are the only constant.
Speaker 2: Which is what people wanted. So I'm so happy we could put you guys that content. Uh, every single time we tweet about it, how many people have tweeted us about it?
Speaker 1: Like three? Like three?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're the same person who's like the reviews are going crazy. I know you guys who don't want to hear this.
Speaker 1: Mike's in your face, please block in your beautiful faces. So I should just tell Brody that thank you for all the songs, but we're not using them anymore.
Speaker 2: No, just I don't know, like, can we take a break for like a couple of episodes, Like I feel like i've heard them. They play in my dreams. Some boys watch sports, some boys, well, these two don't play. And then you have to chime in, no way.
Speaker 1: Welcome to Serial Killers, Episode one seventy two. Hello, there, it's a new week. Today is Monday, March twenty ninth.
Speaker 2: I don't have a miscall from you, oh parking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, by the way, can we just do this tomorrow. I don't really want to do it today.
Speaker 2: I will actually throw something at you. I will get violent real quick.
Speaker 1: This is going to be a action packed, fun filled episode of serial Killer sited.
Speaker 2: Let's jump right in because I am feeling action packed right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, This first Cereal great is brand new comes to us from a listener. I had mentioned it a month or two or three ago. As far as I know, it's currently only available in club stores, warehouse stores, and possibly some big box like Walmart, Target Great. I haven't seen it anywhere, but our listener in Queen's I believe found it in bj'sh It is the counterpart to Morning Summit. I assume Wild Terra. Remember remember we talked about this. Yeah, yeah, it's probably another like fourteen dollars box of cereal.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's expensive looking you could tell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, nice thick cardboard.
Speaker 2: The boxes sign is actually beautiful.
Speaker 3: By the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Scotty and Andrew, your podcast is the best. Please do two shows a week again. Look forward to hearing your review.
Speaker 2: Bull chats are bi weekly. Who's the listener? This is Vanessa Vanessa bi weekly episodes, so you could expect it Monday's Wednesdays every other week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's not Serial Killers. So that's just some rando.
Speaker 2: Dude, shut up. I'm just gonna tell you. Shut up. It's an extra episode. It's fifteen minutes. People want it. Great, let's just clap to that.
Speaker 1: Okay. In this box of wild Terra cereal are crunchy almonds, cereal clusters, dried cherries, dried cranberries, and pumpkin seeds, almost exactly the same as Morning Summit. I saw you reaching for the phone, but then you saw me look at you, and you didn't touch it.
Speaker 2: No, because I want to pull up the nice reviews that have been submitted to Serial Killers PC dot com. Okay, there was a really really nice one, so you can continue.
Speaker 1: I can continue. Yeah, all right, Well I'm just gonna shake the box.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, gott she can see Andrew.
Speaker 1: Look, there's a lot of shaking for this box. There's a lot of shopping here. Okay, what are you looking up?
Speaker 2: The Julia in Connecticut who wrote that really really nice big letter to us on serial killerspc dot com because you can contact us there if you can't get in stupid pull tab. If you can't get in contact with us on social media, she wrote, yay, serial Killers podcast.
Speaker 1: That's really long. You're really gonna read the whole thing.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna dude, you read the back of cereal boxes and fill in your own little story time adventure because that's cereal Okay.
Speaker 1: This box is a simple recipe with sophisticated.
Speaker 2: Double standard has never been more apparent.
Speaker 1: The curative selection, the last couple of weeks of high quality, wholesome ingredients that makes wild Tara a breakfast to save her cool hole, and slivered almonds number one ingredient.
Speaker 2: Don't worry, Julia, we really appreciate you. Thank you so much for sending that beautiful letter to us.
Speaker 1: It was a really nice letter. I wish you would have sent us some milk too, though.
Speaker 2: Why are you so mean?
Speaker 1: I'm not mean?
Speaker 2: You are nothing ever makes you happy?
Speaker 1: What do you want to be featured on an episode of Serial Killers where a thank you for milk?
Speaker 2: She's already being featured because she wrote such a nice letter. Why does she need to send milk too? Don't be such a turd. She grew up in Canada.
Speaker 1: Oh, Canada.
Speaker 2: She wants to see me on Survivor Lol, hope that happens soon. And yeah, she likes us so much.
Speaker 1: That was a very nice email I saw that. Thank you so much, Diana.
Speaker 2: What was her name, Julia? You are mentally checked out?
Speaker 1: Seven to eleven milk?
Speaker 2: Is that from last week?
Speaker 1: I eat lots of cereal here Andrew.
Speaker 2: Cool a National Cereal Day. I had honey at Cheerios Dicho. Yeah, where'd you get them from? I was at my parents' house.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, ready, oh full almonds? I love it? Ready? One? Two, I gotta get some cherries. Three hmm. Okay, almost the same as Morning Summit. And by the way, now that I've tasted the milk, it is the same milk from last week. I just wanted to make sure it was still good. If it was bad, I would have said otherwise, well.
Speaker 2: You would have found a way to blame it on me.
Speaker 1: Yep, because you didn't bring any You never do anything, Andy. This is Henry's milk.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hm hmm. Have you put this and Morning's Summit in front of me? I don't think i'd be able to tell the difference. We don't have it. I ride it home. Four bowls in a spoon. It's really good.
Speaker 2: Those are delicious, it's sweet. The raisins add nice flavor. I love it.
Speaker 1: Also, there's no raisins in here, so what that's cool? Cereal guy? What is it dried cherries and cranberries?
Speaker 2: Well, I think that's perfect. I love the cereal. I want to take it home.
Speaker 1: You're not taking it home.
Speaker 2: It was just going to take it home.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: You stole the.
Speaker 1: Churros too, they're not here. I went to have one. You took them. You stole everything, you stole s'mores, you stole.
Speaker 2: You'll let me take it.
Speaker 1: Let's not pretend I didn't let you take churros. You stole that.
Speaker 2: No, you specifically told me I could take it. No. I look at the cereal and I say, Scot, I'm gonna take this, and you're just.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, dude, whatever did we You don't even go about you you're not going to take it.
Speaker 2: And then it's taken and you're like, oh no, did we rate it?
Speaker 1: Four balls in a spoon from both of us. He likes to copy me.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, like I really really want to copy you. Yeah, I want to actually just eat this while you talk on the next one. Okay, I might have up this to actually five balls. Really yeah, I really really do enjoy this like it's it's a nice medley.
Speaker 1: This could be a spoony contender. I will unless it's discontinued by December. We'll see. I'm gonna go back down to the cereal sack and continue with the granola e cereal form, and it is actually in a sack. We've done some stuff from Bear Naked before. Oh remember we talked about the Jennifer love Hewitt song.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bear Naked and the guy who made it was on Survivor.
Speaker 1: Uh huh. This is oatmeal cookie chunk Bear Naked organic granola. Hmm, it sounds delicious, Suel Glod.
Speaker 2: I love the cereal.
Speaker 1: Pee and Huy protein, cranberries and hazel nuts, all right.
Speaker 2: When I went to the last time I ate a full cup of cereal in an episode last week, No, I never eat a full cup.
Speaker 1: These are big old, big old chunks. See that. I'm not a giant fan of hazel nuts.
Speaker 2: I love hazel nuts.
Speaker 1: We had this discussion before when I was a kid. We called hazel nuts Philberts, Well, that's what that's what they were. It says, hazel nuts are the little rown shelled, brown shelled, the little round ones.
Speaker 2: Hazel nuts are the ones that look like brains.
Speaker 1: Right, No, those are walnuts and pecans.
Speaker 2: Ah well, I do not know what I am talking about.
Speaker 1: Then you're not a nut guy.
Speaker 2: I'm a nut. I'm a nut.
Speaker 1: I have a piece of something like pumpkin seeds stuck in between my teeth.
Speaker 2: I love this cereal so much.
Speaker 1: It's time to move on.
Speaker 2: No, you know it's funny. No, our spoonies this year are going to be so easy to do because Scott has been working on our website. Not me, Scott again, anybody that listens knows that you don't need to like interject. Has been working on our website diligently, and we're almost done with the rating system.
Speaker 3: Uh ah.
Speaker 1: No, it's not vomitious, but the clusters are too You spin it out.
Speaker 2: It tastes like Old Lady perfume.
Speaker 1: It does taste like mothballs.
Speaker 2: I don't like it.
Speaker 1: The clusters are too big. One ball, there's the cinnamon in there. I don't know what's going on. I hate it. I hated it.
Speaker 2: What's that from in Living Color? Have a nice day, Scott, I hate that cereal with a passion. Wow, we've gone from the top to the bottom.
Speaker 1: I'm going to give it two balls. No, it's not disgusting. It doesn't really taste like an oatmeal cookie.
Speaker 2: Legitimately tastes like you're getting like hugged by your grandma and you're like, oh, she wore a little bit too much perfume today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I haven't. Please, I can't. I can't go. I can't go there on this podcast. Never mind, you just brought back a memory that I didn't want to remember. I talked about it on the Big Show last week.
Speaker 4: And yeah, anyway, here serial Killers are we Marvel timelining it where people there's alternate timelines because we'll talk over Jamles.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah I can, because I mean it's not like people haven't heard them seventeen thousand times. We're one hundred and seventy two episodes in. This is one seventy two.
Speaker 1: I bet you there's somebody that this is a brand new podcast, and.
Speaker 2: So for them, Scott has played that. When you go back and listen to the other one, hundred and seventy one episodes. You go hear them very frequently.
Speaker 1: Thanks to Secret Squirrel Joel. We're still right in the middle of Passover and we haven't tried any Passover cereals yet this year. Andrew, I'm excited. You're not excited. No, I'm not. They're generally pretty disgusting. So I went down the cereal aisle yesterday at shop right.
Speaker 2: Think I'm allergic to that one and I and I.
Speaker 1: Grabbed this box of Fruity Puffers just because I like the name of all the cereals in the aisle. I like the name. Fruity Puffer is the best. I can't really, I don't know how to say. The brand name is Pasquesque.
Speaker 2: What is that peskes?
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's p A s k E s z U kosher brand. I've never heard of that brand before. I've heard of Mana Schevitz and you know all those other ones.
Speaker 2: I actually think I'm allergic to that.
Speaker 1: Missus Adler. She makes great mats of balls.
Speaker 2: I don't. I would love homemade matsa ball soup. I've never had it before.
Speaker 1: Done. I'll have Amy make it for you. I'll bring you today she is the most fantastic mats of ball maker.
Speaker 2: There is is matza just like a meatball.
Speaker 1: No, because it's not me, it's not I gotta go what is it? You know? It's matza. It's a ball of matza.
Speaker 2: Shut up. So like the thing that I love eating with butter.
Speaker 1: Crunched up and made into a ball.
Speaker 2: I would love that.
Speaker 1: Well, see, it's kind of the definition is kind of in the title, like if you have a meatball, it's a ball of meat. If you have a manza ball, it's a ball of matza. Just FYI.
Speaker 2: I never have put the two together, so of course you didn't. I always thought it was like a turkey meatball type thing.
Speaker 1: Turkey is meat and it's a meatball.
Speaker 2: No, no, I get it.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying, please, don't go any deeper. I just so I can tell you right now this box, there's not gonna be a lot of cereal in here. It's very light. I can tell you right now. It's going to be a silver bag images for illustration purposes only ready, Yes, silver bag, very small compared to the size of the box.
Speaker 2: Why do they do that?
Speaker 1: Because it's sold by weight, not by volume. Andrew Okay, Now, obviously this wants to be tricks. Great, but I think the trick is on us because it doesn't look anything like it. You're ready, Andrew? Yes, oh boy, yeah, I don't know. It smells like a gym shoe. Oh no, they're all different sizes, like the machine is like, I don't care.
Speaker 2: I really don't want to do.
Speaker 1: We did have that one really good mana Schevit's pillow cereal last year one that had Haesel that in it. Yeah, I v the vanilla one was ready. Here are your fruit fruity puffers one, two, three.
Speaker 2: I say it. I say it time and time again. This is a cheese doodle. This is legit a cheese puff. It's a cheese puff.
Speaker 1: Consistency, there's no fruit puff. No, it doesn't, yes, Scott, it has the consistency of a cheese puff.
Speaker 2: No, it tastes like the uts cheese puffs that you get in the big big circle thing with the blue top.
Speaker 1: This is disgusting.
Speaker 2: That is horrible, horrible. That gets one bowl as well.
Speaker 1: I don't even know if well I didn't spit it out, so it gets a spoon.
Speaker 2: Can I just have like a handful of the Terra, just drink your milk. I already put a cup in it.
Speaker 1: That's okay.
Speaker 2: No, Scott, please, no, no, no, go ahead. I hate you.
Speaker 1: Do what you gotta do over there.
Speaker 2: Thank you for watching Serial Killers. There's not more you're gonna throw in another box. You're doing four bowls for whatever. I don't even know. I'm lost in this episode. I mean maybe I want to take a trip.
Speaker 4: Serial Killers visits Cereal?
Speaker 2: Great?
Speaker 1: Can you not talk over jingles? Because you don't always talk over jingle? I have to raise volume and you you ruin it.
Speaker 2: Just nobody cares. You'd make it seem like you were doing the Lord's work. You really aren't.
Speaker 1: We're going back.
Speaker 2: Do you remember on the last episode that was uploaded, or actually it would be two weeks from now, the extra bonus episode that was added to it because your vox pro stopped recording and people got to see behind the scenes content.
Speaker 1: Because I thought it was really weird in that episode. As soon as this thing stopped recording, you couldn't hear me anymore on the YouTube. Did you notice that you have to.
Speaker 2: Raise your voice because it was going off of my computer audio because that was the only mic that's running.
Speaker 1: I don't understand these things, and yet you.
Speaker 2: Make it seem like you are behind mission control over there. You can never do what I do. Well, doesn't know how to turn on a zoom. You can never do what I do. Doesn't know how to open the links and emails.
Speaker 1: Listen, We're going to go to the cereal graveyard. Andrew could have been No, I want you to suffer. So we're going to the cereal graveyard. The cereal was introduced in the late seventies, somewhere around nineteen seventy nine, and I bring this cereal up to you because of the re release of posts waffle crisps. That is still it's around. We haven't seen it yet. It's in bags and apparently it's like up near Canada. So if you see it, please send it to us. Back in the late seventies, early.
Speaker 2: Eighties, road trip to Canada.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is a great time for a road trip. Yeah. Back in the late seventies early eighties, the Ralston Cereal Company's Rawton had a waffle cereal and it went like this, come quick, Mahie, James Old.
Speaker 2: Not the drain.
Speaker 3: He's going to need some wafflo cereal, they go that drain. You use some Wafflo cereals.
Speaker 2: Bill, Try these crunchy little critters, these little waffles maple syrup flavor.
Speaker 3: Wafflos is a delicious part of this nutritious breakfast.
Speaker 1: Why do they call you Messy James?
Speaker 3: Anyway, Wafflo cereal tastes like a little waffle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, rip, waffleos.
Speaker 2: Are we eating cereal now? No?
Speaker 1: No, no, we don't eat it. That's just that's it.
Speaker 2: It seems to be like seen between the first and the second cereal or the second and the third, because to end an episode being like, and that was a cereal that existed. We'll talk to you next time, guys.
Speaker 1: I mean it'd be perfect if I had waffle crisp to eat after it.
Speaker 2: I mean it would be perfect if you had any type of cereal right now. But there's no cereal to eat, And now I'm just sitting here like, okay.
Speaker 1: Well, Waffalo Bill and Messy James. They would sit around the table and eat waffle O cereal, and Messy James would spill the milk.
Speaker 2: Waffle Oh, Bill, that's right, waffle O Bill.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a Western theme.
Speaker 2: I just went waffle I would keep them. What I would love eggo waffle Cereal.
Speaker 1: Right now, all right, are you done on your phone because we can just end the episode.
Speaker 2: I'm just looking to see where this place is. What place I'm supposed to be going someplace?
Speaker 1: This is what he's doing during a Serial Killers podcast.
Speaker 2: I got a text message about where I need to go next, because I did tell you that I was going to be busy this morning, and you were like, no, coming anyway. This is why you're you're not in a relationship. You can't hold day.
Speaker 1: That's right. I remember that time on Monday when you scheduled this day for us to do the podcast, and then you're like, I know things around for you about tomorrow. After I was all ready to go today, I'm wearing my cocoa puff shirt. I was ready.
Speaker 2: I knew it had to do something with like a shirt you wore that nothing else but like your corny costuming costuming. Yeah, because it's like, oh do you see this shirt?
Speaker 1: Do you see this one? All right? Thank you for listening.
Speaker 2: Cereal.
Speaker 1: No, no, I want you to have the taste of fruity puffs in your mouth.
Speaker 2: Jeeze, I taste a cheese puff Frudy Puffer's disgusting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the only passover cereal we did this year.
Speaker 2: You didn't get any others.
Speaker 1: Nah, they're all gross? Great okay, all right, but until we see you next Monday. Thank you for listening and follow us on all social platforms. Serial Killers PC. Yeah, and what else?
Speaker 2: Andrew go to Serial KILLERSPC dot com. Scott has been diligently working, not that Scott on our website. It looks great. You could probably check out the new Cereal ranking system. So that's cool.
Speaker 1: But have you heard about the Usher one F Serial Challenge? We're gonna have to do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what is that? You know?
Speaker 1: It's the uh bless you, bless you? Little Rachel emailed us. She reached out, Yes, her son Zachary has Usher one.
Speaker 2: F next episode.
Speaker 1: Well, no, I think we should just do it as a video and just do it as a challenge. It's the hashtag usher one F cerial challenge where you blindfold yourself and you make yourself a bowl of cereal and see the mess that you make. I mean, yeah, I can't wait to spill milk all over the electronics here.
Speaker 2: Why do we do it on like a table?
Speaker 1: Okay? We could do that, okay, so look forward to that coming soon and do it yourself. In the meantime, just check out hashtag usher one f serial Challenge and you'll see what we're talking about.
Speaker 2: Also, check this out on YouTube YouTube dot com slash Serial Killers PC. You could watch every episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Also, next week it's going to be a new episode of bull Chat.
Speaker 1: How do you know? You can't tell what week this is? You don't know what you're doing?
Speaker 2: Well, because this week would not be an episode. It's bi weekly. So if last week we did it, this week we wouldn't. It's not the start of a concept.
Speaker 1: What if I decide I don't want to do another one? Then you just lied.
Speaker 2: So you're going to sabotage your own podcast. Cool ice, you know you're a team player.
Speaker 1: It's your podcast. Anyway, thank you for listening. We'll see you next week. Until then, say crunch, Andrew Crunch. How much would you pay to get into the city today? Sixteen dollars for one episode? Yeah, and then you had to pay the park?
Speaker 2: Are we not doing two?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, you're late so I can't. I have to go have a good day.
Speaker 2: Hate you