Speaker 1: It's time to Catch a Cheater. Only on the Jubil Show.
Speaker 2: Jeremiah is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater. He thinks that his wife for Gretchen of four years, might be cheating, so we'll see if we can help him out. Jeremiah's going on, man, why do you think you're watch cheating?
Speaker 3: My friend told me about a two months ago that he was at my friend was at a house party and quite a few people were there and he saw Gretchen there and apparently she was wasted and all over some dude, but my friend didn't know. Then he kind of saw them disappear towards the back of the house at one point, and that was the last he saw of them. I mean, I wouldn't be curious about, like what's happening. But it's like my friend's kind of like a starter, you know, he's always trying to like start. I don't know how you known person accurate it actually is. And he kind of enjoyed just like sing around with people. That's why I never really like rot it up to her.
Speaker 1: Do you believe him at all?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 1: If he's like that type of.
Speaker 3: Dude, Yeah, he kind of just starts on. He always just makes up just to like get a rise other people. But lately things have kind of been off. I don't know, there having been the same. Sometimes she she answered her phone, she like walks up the room, she was acting weird, and then like comes back later and like the other day she had to like text something, and then she came back after shed for just to text someone something. And I asked her about it and she just said, I'm just getting to the crew of the room. That's every time she does. Every time she like on her first I'm just canceling the room every time I like, I find it really weird. Or she's like, oh, I'm just talking to my friend Rachel and she's been helping. Uh, she's been helping me late, That's what she keeps saying. So I don't know. It's always a random excuse and I don't know, I'm not really buying it anymore. That's why I'm on the show.
Speaker 5: I mean that would be alarming. I guess if somebody plants in your head that your girl is cheating on you and then she starts acting weird with her phone habits, is there anything else that she's doing, Like, is she cool?
Speaker 6: With you.
Speaker 3: No, not really, It's just like I don't know she's been acting. She just things been different in the last couple of months. And like we been been together for four years. Sure, I actually picked out a ring already, and I've wanted to propose her. And I know she hadn't had the best track record her previous relationships, and I think she university with someone like that loves her and treats her right, and I know that to me. So yeah, things have just been just really awkward lately, especially with her phone habits, the way she keeps walking out the room every time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's sketchy.
Speaker 5: Did your friend say anything to her at that party, like thinking all the way back, did he let her know that he was there or anything.
Speaker 3: No, he said he he remained kind of hit it and she didn't didn't see him at all. But I honestly, like, my friend is he set this too? Like every once a month he always make something like this, stumbing up, like he just like, hey, well get to what I saw your friends. He kind of just does that, you know. Yeah, I mean everyone has one of those friends that you know.
Speaker 5: I mean, but I would also think that if you went to him and was like, listen, bro, I need you to be real with me right now, just so you can know what really happened.
Speaker 3: And yeah, he's he told me. Okay, drunk with some dude.
Speaker 1: So okay, we'll see if we can catch her.
Speaker 2: If it was her, will play a song come Back, and then call her and pretend to be from the grocery store that she's a Rewards Card member at, and we'll say that every single month, we choose one Awards Card member who gets free free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if she sends them to you or to somebody else. Okay, okay, thank you, Yeah, play song come back. Get your to Catch a Seater next. If you're just joining us for to Catch a Cheater. Jeremiah's on the phone. He's been with his girlfriend Gretchen for four years, but now he thinks that she might be cheating. So in the second we're going to call her, pretend to be from the grocery store that she's a Rewards Car member at, and say that every single month, we choose one Rewards Car member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if she sends us a Jeremiah or somebody else. But first, Jeremiah, why don't you catch everybody up on what's happening.
Speaker 3: My girl has been acting weird lately. She's been getting calls and text and going to answering him the other room and saying, I'm to have something to do in the other room. And I have a friend that says you saw her a few months back at a house party, all drunk, dancing with all over some dude.
Speaker 1: That's definitely not good. You ready for us to call her?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, here we go.
Speaker 2: Hi, this is Corbyn calling from I was looking for our rewards card member named Gretchen.
Speaker 6: Oh, well that's me, Hi, Gretchen.
Speaker 2: Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling us. Say congratulations. You're this must big winner.
Speaker 6: You're kidding. Oh my god, I never win. I never win anything.
Speaker 1: Well you did today, so you can't say that anymore.
Speaker 6: I guess, Oh, thank you, thank you. What exactly did I win? Is it like a gift card or what is it?
Speaker 2: Well, it kind of is up to you, I guess. So every single month, we choose one rewards card member at random who gets three flowers delivered from our floral apartment. You've won thirty six long stem red roses, a box of candy or chocolate, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want. If you don't want to do flowers for whatever reason, we can also deliver gift cards at the same value.
Speaker 4: You know what, I already know who I want to spend the roses to. Okay, great, wonderful, Yeah, I have a wonderful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: First thing I would need would be the first and the last name of the person that you would like to send them.
Speaker 6: Okay, Rachel, Okay.
Speaker 1: And would you like to put anything on a card?
Speaker 6: Yes? Thank you for helping me out with this. Still in shock, not ready to be a month exclamation point.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, So you got a bun in the oven.
Speaker 6: Huh Well, it's kind of shocking to me since news to me, but yeah, yeah, it's yeah true.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what when the time comes, you'll be ready.
Speaker 6: I know that I hope, so, I hope.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 6: I didn't know I really wanted this, but I do. I do.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, And I should also let you know that this is not the grocery store This is actually the Jebel Show.
Speaker 1: It's a radio show. My name's Jubil. Yeah, hi am Na, Hi, I'm Victoria.
Speaker 6: Oh no, oh no.
Speaker 2: We do a segment on the show where if you think your significant other might be cheating, you try to see if they're messing around by who they send flowers to, and your boyfriend, Jeremiah is actually on the phone.
Speaker 6: Okay, all right, I just found out. I just found out. I just found out.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, how long have you known?
Speaker 3: Like, well, baby, what's what's going on.
Speaker 4: We've been so lucky actually to never get pregnant. I think that the miracle that I did. But there's a wrinkle as to how this happened. And brother, I just found out a couple of days ago actually, and I don't know when I was going to tell you because.
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 6: I thought you were cheating.
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry. Okay, I know you never do that. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 4: Well, well this I just I have to now tell you I have been seeing somebody. I have been seeing someone else. Oh yeah, yeah, it just happened.
Speaker 6: It just happened.
Speaker 4: It's this guy from work, and we've just been hitting it off and having some fun and having some laughs and having some drinks and.
Speaker 6: And actually I never even thought you wanted to be a father.
Speaker 4: I know, we've been together four years. We've never even talked about having a family or having a baby.
Speaker 7: I so you what you've been cheating on me and another guy got you pregnant? What being a father you've been this long? What it's a total surprise. I am Yeah, it's not a whole surprise. You got pregnant. We've been sleeping with someone else. What do you mean it's a surprise. Are you guys even wearing protection?
Speaker 3: You your cold?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 3: What are you talking about?
Speaker 4: I didn't think I could even get pregnant. That's why I'm looking at this.
Speaker 6: It's kind of a.
Speaker 3: Thing.
Speaker 6: Well I guess what.
Speaker 3: I well guess what. I know you're looking.
Speaker 7: You're looking at the front door now, and that's it. You're you're you're you're your look out the house. So I don't know what your what your plan is about this? And I used to like this guy, getta like be there for you. And how much did you think about this? Like how long you were planning this like a study without me? And while we were living together, it.
Speaker 6: Wasn't planned I didn't plan it. It's I have always felt like this need and well.
Speaker 7: If it wasn't a plan, it was definitely avoidable.
Speaker 3: It's easily a boy to get pregnant from your co workers. Like, what are you talking about? It wasn't planned, you know, this is not like going to adopt the dog.
Speaker 6: I didn't think I could even get pregnant. Frankly though, you.
Speaker 7: Thought it was okay to cheat on me because because you couldn't get pregnant, Like really.
Speaker 6: No, like who you are now? Oh no, I didn't think it was okay. I just wanted something of my own. I just I don't even I don't even want him.
Speaker 3: I haven't you okay, the baby? Like what do you?
Speaker 6: Yeah? I get that.
Speaker 4: I totally get that something that that's for me, that needs me, that.
Speaker 6: I can take care of and I can raise, and that I can show a great life too.
Speaker 4: And I don't need you and and I don't need him either for that matter.
Speaker 6: This is about me, Okay, try to get that through your head.
Speaker 1: She hung up. Jeremiah, what was that? I'm so sorry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know what to say.
Speaker 5: Obviously, it's not the situation you were meant to be in no, and at least you know this now before you spend all that money on a ring.
Speaker 3: And already bought the ring. So but before you.
Speaker 1: Gave it to her? Yeah, take this. Did you give it to you? Didn't give it to a right?
Speaker 6: No? I did.
Speaker 3: I did it. I mean I do love her so like I didn't. I didn't give it to her yet though.
Speaker 2: Use that ring to give yourself a vacation and go get accidentally pregnant
Speaker 6: The jewel shows to catch a cheater