Speaker 1: Breaking news here at the Jewel Show, a US woman that was born with out of brain to fight all odds this week to celebrate her twentieth birthday. Yeah, which is crazy, think about it. I thought Kim Kardashian was older than that.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: See how easy it is to create fake news stories, and that's why every single week at this time we bring you the cleverly named segment Da Yet you can pass the bar real news or fake news, where I read a news story from the week that's gone viral and you have to tell me if it's a real one or a fake one that people actually believed. It's always fun and it's always good to test your skills. That's spot in fake News, and we'll do real news or fake news next. It's the Juble Show.
Speaker 3: It's just in. It's the Jewble Show.
Speaker 1: The executive who led Tesla's cyber truck business is leaving the company after eight years. Apparently he is going to go back to his previous career of designing children's toys. See how it is easy it is to create fake news, and that's why every single week at this time we bring you the really named segment Real News or Fake News. Where I read you a news story that's gone viral from the WEEKND. You have to see if you can tell whether it's a real one or a fake news story that people actually believed. Here is your first headline for real news or fake news. The last US penny has minted and you could be a millionaire because of it. Oh, it's the last US penny has been minted, and you could be a millionaire because of it.
Speaker 2: Minted means that it was produced. Oh, it was created.
Speaker 4: It's meant there's a very, very last one.
Speaker 3: Here's the story.
Speaker 1: The final US penny was minted in Philadelphia this week, marking the end of two hundred and thirty one years of small change. Each penny costs three point seven cents to produce, which means that the US Mint has essentially been running a botique art project that slowly drained the government's budget.
Speaker 3: And since they minted the last.
Speaker 1: Penny, panic has ensued because financial experts are saying that any penny minted before lunch before the last one was printed, could now be worth anywhere from five dollars to five million dollars.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 1: Coin collectors are already calling it the Great copper Rush of twenty twenty five, pawn shops are reportedly flooded with people bringing in pennies, and some are walking away with literally millions of dollars. So one woman it was actually able to trade two rare pennies for a brand new cyber truck.
Speaker 3: Hey see how.
Speaker 1: Expensive some of these pennies are now that the US government has completely halted minting the penny.
Speaker 3: This is a real new story or a fake news story that people actually believe.
Speaker 2: Nina, I'm gonna go with real because I also kind of hope so because I have this jar phone pennies that I've been collecting like high school.
Speaker 6: Are you serious?
Speaker 2: You're just like lucky pennies, pick them up all day long. You have good luck, so make me a millionaire with that good luck.
Speaker 1: Let's go make it real, Victoria, do you think this is real or fake? The last US penny has been minted and you could be a millionaire because of it.
Speaker 6: Bay, we still have things out here costin.
Speaker 4: I have twenty six, which means it asked to be fake, because how are you going to get to that price?
Speaker 2: You don't have a penny, but nobody pays for cash.
Speaker 4: So you kind of got me there, but like, what if you want to be with cash?
Speaker 3: It is a fake news story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's based on a real news story because one TikTok economist that pennies would be worth millions after the last one was made, and their video went viral with over eight million shares, and banks and pawn shops have reportedly reported people bringing in pennies like crazy because of it, and nobody has actually gotten rich yet. Okay, so everybody believed this TikTok economist and that's why they were thinking that they were millionaires.
Speaker 2: I think it may be fake now, but Nino, this could very easily be true.
Speaker 4: We're getting away with like we're leaving pennies in the past because they cost three cents to make.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then they become more rare, and then you collect them and they're worth more.
Speaker 6: What are you gonna do with it?
Speaker 2: It makes sense. It's gonna sit on a shelf, save your pennies.
Speaker 1: It's real news or fake news segment where I give you a news story from the week that's gone viral. You have to tell me if it's a real one or a fake one that people actually believed. Here's your next headline for real news or fake news. Wingstop scandal rocks Texas, Texas jail. OH guard busted for fifty dollars chicken smuggling operation. Officials call it cartel level crispiness? Is this a real new story of fake news story? Here are the details. A Texas corrections officer is behind bars himself after being accused of running what investigators are now calling an underground poultry pipeline, Oh my god, smuggling hobbinniuro mango chicken wings into the Travis County Correctional Complex for a mere fifty dollars venmo or cash app payment. This apparently had been going on for two years until other guards noticed sticky fingerprints all over the facility and one administrator recognized it as the hobby euro mango chicken sauce. Which how many wing stops is that he's been to forges automatically?
Speaker 3: Is that's the hobby? I know that one? That's hoburomengo.
Speaker 1: They found that over twelve hundred pounds of wings had been smuggled into the facility by the guard And you guessed.
Speaker 3: How he smuggled it in there?
Speaker 1: Now twelve hundred pounds nor how in his.
Speaker 3: Book, his wallet, his body, wallet.
Speaker 4: His body like he ate them and put him.
Speaker 3: Up other directions. Put him in the wallet.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, why would you eat.
Speaker 2: This and you're in jail. You just really wanted that chicken pie poultry pipeline.
Speaker 1: They eventually arrested the guard after putting together the fact that he also worked part time at a wingstop down the street, and put him in a handcuffs as he was waddling into work one day.
Speaker 3: Is this a real news story or a fake news story?
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna go with real, just because I feel like it should be real.
Speaker 3: Victoria, is a real news story or a fake news story?
Speaker 1: Over twelve hundred pounds of chicken wings smuggled into a jail.
Speaker 4: He was putting his wings up, his wings real.
Speaker 3: I think wings stop?
Speaker 6: Oh, I think it's real.
Speaker 3: It's real? Yes? Is it absolutely real? He's been for five years now because of that.
Speaker 7: That's discusting.
Speaker 3: Put in that pocket. It is a lot of chicken fun ways.
Speaker 2: That poultry pipeline. Leg It's another jewbile phone frame ties.
Speaker 8: Hello, we want you back?
Speaker 9: I'm sorry?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 8: Is this Tyler?
Speaker 3: Tyler?
Speaker 8: Yeah, Hi Tyler. My name is Juniper and I'm calling from shaves Club dot com and I noticed recently that you canceled your membership with us, and so I'm just doing a customer service follow up call to see why you decided to leave us.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean, I just, you know, I just I just wanted to try it out and I decided that it wasn't really for me.
Speaker 8: And is there anything specifically that rubbed you the wrong way about our products?
Speaker 10: I know that the product was all quality of just you know, it's a little expensive, and you know I don't shave every day, so I didn't really.
Speaker 8: The reason that I'm calling today is to see if you will come back to us and give us another opportunity to send you all of the shaving items and skincare products and other things that we were sending you with our mostly subscription service.
Speaker 11: No, I'm pretty sure I'm good, though, Thanks for asking.
Speaker 12: Who want to ask you to rethink that? I would like to urge you to rethink it? That is that okay to say I'd like to urge you to rethink your decisions?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 10: No, urging me isn't going to change my mind. Also, like you're you're I'll be frank, you're creeping me. Out your voice. You're like saying things like I don't I don't know what this is. I don't appreciate you being this aggressive.
Speaker 8: Oh I'm so sorry if I was coming off as aggressive. I didn't want to obviously be that way with you. I just we valued your business, and we value all of our customers, and we take it very personally here at Shave Club when somebody cancels their subscription, and so we like to do everything we can in order to get them back to us.
Speaker 2: Okay, but.
Speaker 10: No like saying things like that like I it's not about leaving.
Speaker 9: Look, I tried the subscription. I didn't like it.
Speaker 10: I mean it was fine, you know it.
Speaker 8: Just look, look you're you're really when somebody signed I appreciate as a customer, we like them to be around for life. Sometimes if you decide to go a different direction, it makes us very upset and sad.
Speaker 10: Look, man, people are gonna do this all the time. It's a business, and I don't appreciate this. But you're you're at this point, you're harassing me.
Speaker 3: I don't know what, don't know what harassment is.
Speaker 7: I guess you know what do you mean?
Speaker 11: You don't know what harassment is. This is harassment, harassing me.
Speaker 8: So sorry, that was an odd way to say it. I didn't mean that you don't know what harassment is. Of course you know what harassment is. I just don't know if you've ever experienced it like you might deserve.
Speaker 10: I'm I'm experiencing it right now. You're harassing me, and I want to know why you talk to your customers like this.
Speaker 7: This is not okay?
Speaker 10: Do you understand that?
Speaker 11: Are you getting that?
Speaker 14: Well?
Speaker 8: I'm so sorry. I don't know what I said to elicits such a big reaction from you. I apologize if I'm coming off any sort of other way than just wanting to gain your business back and missing you deeply and dearly.
Speaker 10: Okay, well stop talking about missing me deep, dearly and deeply. It doesn't it's not comforting, man like?
Speaker 9: All right? All right? That right there?
Speaker 3: That is creepy.
Speaker 9: Do you not understand that?
Speaker 3: What? What is creepy?
Speaker 8: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 10: I didn't the way you spoke to me right now like a demon.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry, I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: I was just listening to you.
Speaker 10: I'm not coming back. Let me make that perfectly clear.
Speaker 8: To you the rest of the items that you still have from us this afternoon.
Speaker 10: I'm sorry, wait, what do you what do you mean you're getting the rest of my items you.
Speaker 8: Do currently have from us. We will be getting those back this afternoon.
Speaker 3: I'm already here.
Speaker 10: What what do you say here?
Speaker 11: What are you talking about?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 8: Did I say that out loud? I'm so sorry. Don't worry about it. Never mind, have a great day.
Speaker 10: And no, no, no, no, no, no what what?
Speaker 9: What will when?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 8: What do you mean?
Speaker 11: At my house?
Speaker 10: When I get home?
Speaker 9: You're there?
Speaker 10: Like, no, no, no, I'm.
Speaker 3: Calling the Hey Tyler, Tyler, this is actually Jubil from the Jubil Show doing a phone prank on you and your girlfriend. Chris has set you up. It is a joke. She said, you recently canceled your shaving subscriptions and wanted me to mess with you.
Speaker 2: Wake up every morning with double phone Franks.
Speaker 3: It's time for Nina's what's trending?
Speaker 2: If you can make a mean bed with crisp edges, if you can vacuum like the best of them, then you may be treated like royalty cool And I will tell you where in just a second. But first what you can buy with one trillion dollars is trending right now, and the reason for that is because Elon Musk was approved to get this trillion dollar like payout. Did you see this, jeubil No, Yeah, So all the shareholders at Tesla approved a pay package for Elon that can make him a trillionaire in the next decade. So because of that, people started talking about, well, what can you get with a trillion dollars? What does that even mean? That's so much money. So some of the examples that are trending right now is that you could buy every single car sold in the United States this year with a trillion dollars. Wow, you could pay for ten thousand Starbucks CEOs?
Speaker 3: You can get you could.
Speaker 2: Pay for one four hundred and twenty eight show Hey, Ohontas the guy the place for the Dodgers. I totally just killed his name. Did I kill his name?
Speaker 3: Probably? Not the showy part, the show hey part. I don't know about the other part.
Speaker 2: But well, the Dodgers. The Dodgers pay him over seven hundred million dollars, or is paying him seven hundred million dollars over the next ten years, So fifteen hundred of those like, come on, that's so much money. Also two thousand Jeff Beso's yachts, just to put perspective.
Speaker 6: See you now, I mean all that.
Speaker 4: I just need one yacht, a drum set, a nicely placed to play my drum set.
Speaker 3: You're so mode.
Speaker 1: But if you get that there, then you get that and then you're like, man, this yacht is now too small.
Speaker 3: I need a bigger yacht.
Speaker 2: Well it's actually okay.
Speaker 1: Oh we're that Jeff Bezos guy thinks he's so cool with this huge yeat. I gotta build am bigger than him now.
Speaker 6: Right easy because I have the money, and.
Speaker 2: I want one that's like ten and then all your besties gonna have your own yachts, and then you have your own yacht week and like the South of France.
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh, that would be so fun.
Speaker 4: Okay, but even better, you just get a really big compound and all of you guys get to live all that like compound, like then you like all live.
Speaker 2: Really close to other. I have really strong feelings about that because we've had these talks before, me and my best friends, and then this other guy that I was dating. He was talking about his best friends and how they all wanted to live on a compound. It's like, I don't. I don't want to live that close to you. I want to what now kind of cultish? Very living next to your friend.
Speaker 3: You're saying you want to start a cult, Victoria, I.
Speaker 6: Want to live next to my friends.
Speaker 2: If you want to call that gold, called that accult, I mean, I just die. I just don't like when people come over at like un an ounced. Yeah, like don't just like walk in.
Speaker 15: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I do things a boy myself that not everybody needs to see.
Speaker 6: Well, but yeah, it was your best friends. I see all of it anyways.
Speaker 2: I mean that's true, but I still like to know before you come over. Okay, you can text them anyway. So we don't have to talk about this right now. Just know that we will never live on a compound.
Speaker 6: However, seriously, I've thought.
Speaker 2: About that for us.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm done, I'm down starting a cult. I'll be fine with it.
Speaker 2: Give me a great leader.
Speaker 3: Okay, you have a good cold leader. Oh, thank you, it's sweet. I've always wondered, you know, I've hoped that I would make a good cold I didn't give you.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm glad that you're ambition.
Speaker 3: True, yeah, okay, no, real, go on, you're just being nice.
Speaker 2: Well, if you do start your own cultuble, you need to make sure that somebody there can make a bed perfectly with crisp sheets. Okay, somebody can vacuum like nothing's ever been vacuumed before mopping. Let's not even stop there. The Housekeeping Olympics are thing, and they're happening right now in Las Vegas. Housekeeping Olympics, the Housekeeping Olympics. It is the thirty fifth anniversary of these Olympics, thirty five years right, and we were today years old when we found out about it. I didn't even know this was a thing. But if housekeeping is your jam and you want to be treated like royalty because of it, and you should, especially if you can fold those fitted sheets. That is such a skill, it really is. It's just see me, yeah, think about it. Las Vegas Housekeeping Olympics.
Speaker 1: Get that golden Some people are so good with flipping those duvet covers, right, thing, they roll it up and they just it's like take them two seconds and they got it in there.
Speaker 15: They do.
Speaker 3: That's amazing. At least thirty minutes that I've tried watching YouTube tutorials and tried to do it. Just ends up with me cussing and throwing my comforter at the wall.
Speaker 2: So that's the thing.
Speaker 3: I'm doing it right, And.
Speaker 2: That's the beginning of the cult cover and the cult leader. He'd have followers to do that.
Speaker 16: Okay, Okay, I guess that's the.
Speaker 3: Chosen few.
Speaker 2: That's what strength are we chosen?
Speaker 3: Now you put on the holy duvet cover. I think I'm gonna like being a cult leader. Oh wow, look what you did.
Speaker 2: Of course, it's.
Speaker 5: Time to catch a cheater.
Speaker 1: Only on the Jubile Show, Kim is on the phone today for to catch a cheater and she thinks that her husband, Michael of eight years, might be messing around. So see if we can help her out. Kim, Sorry, you're going through it, but what's going on? Why do you think Michael might be cheating on you?
Speaker 15: Well, Michael and I would be married for eight years and he's never been like a super social guy. He's more in the introverted side, and lately he there's been a lot of times that he.
Speaker 11: Might have met someone new.
Speaker 5: I don't know, So basically.
Speaker 17: He he's miles for no reason.
Speaker 18: You know, like that's you would think that that's a good thing, but it's not really who he is.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, like happier than he normally is.
Speaker 15: Or something, yeah, like randomly happy, you know. And then he the biggest thing for me, I think it is he supposedly goes to the gym. Now, like you start going to the gym. I'm like, in the eight years we've been married, you've never even mentioned the idea of going to the gym really, and yeah, but then he only goes like once a week, like he goes on Wednesday night, and but when he comes.
Speaker 5: Back, he doesn't really look like he went to the gym.
Speaker 17: And I'm like, were you just walking out of the gym?
Speaker 15: You know, like yeah, And it's just it's very odd, you know, he goes for these like walks supposedly to like clear his head at night, and and it's just very bizarre. And then the latest thing has been that this this person started texting him and it says Roye on the text, you know, on the text messages.
Speaker 5: And when I asked.
Speaker 18: Him about it, he got like all flustered, like no, it's just there's just a.
Speaker 15: Guy I meant, you know, at work, and I'm like, okay, but you haven't talked about this Roys at all and I didn't want to push it, you know, the subject, but he seems like super shady about it.
Speaker 2: So it's a guy that he's texting.
Speaker 15: With, supposedly, but I don't know he could you put anybody's name on it?
Speaker 17: Yeah, you know, for all I know is Joyce and not Roy.
Speaker 7: I don't know what is.
Speaker 2: He wearing when he's going on these walks and going to the gym randomly on Wednesdays.
Speaker 15: Well, he is wearing, like, you know, a T shirt and shorts, but then he takes a Duffel bag and I'm like, okay, but are you changing because then you come back with the same clothes.
Speaker 11: So that doesn't really add us.
Speaker 3: This person before.
Speaker 6: No, he does he have a lot of friends. Maybe he made a new friend.
Speaker 15: No, he's not even like he's very introverted, you know, like he he's friends with my friend mostly, and it's kind of like I have to pull him like, hey, please, let's go, you know, let's have dinner with somebody, and he is like, no, I just want to.
Speaker 11: Stay here or watch a movie with you.
Speaker 17: And I'm like, I.
Speaker 5: Don't can we please make some friends?
Speaker 15: You know, like, he does not want to go out of his way and make friends with anybody, so it.
Speaker 2: Is weird that he would have a new friend. I also think it's weird he just goes on Wednesdays. That doesn't feel right either. Yeah, yeah, just one day awake, one day a week isn't really I mean, I'm sure it does something, but you know, why make you weird?
Speaker 5: Then just introduce me to your friend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's also true. Okay, Well, we'll try to figure it out for you. We'll play a song come back. You already told us what grocery store he's a rewards card member at, So we'll call every time to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one lucky rewards member who gets a free gift from us and his flowers delivered from our fo ole department, and we'll.
Speaker 3: See if he sends they'll see you or to somebody else.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, all right, we get your catch theater next right in the middle of the catch a theater and if you're just joining us. Kim is on the phone and she thinks that her husband, Michael of eight years might be cheating. So we're about to call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards card member at, and say that every single month, we choose one lucky reward member who gets a free gift from us, and his flowers delivered from our floral department to anybody that he wants, and we'll see if he sends those to his wife, Kim, or to somebody else. But before we do that, Kim, why don't you catch us up again on why you suspect he might be cheating?
Speaker 17: Well, like I said, he has been going every Wednesday night to supposed to ly to Jim, I don't believe him. He's being weird lately, like a little too happy than he usually is.
Speaker 18: And he has this supposedly Roy's person that's texts him randomly, and he's supposedly a new friend, But I honestly don't think that's it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you think that his new friend he has named Royce might be somebody else.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like a Joyce, like a job.
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 3: All right, Well, going on, let's see if it is. Are you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 7: I'm ready to ever be I guess all right, Hello, Hey.
Speaker 1: This is Corby calling from I was looking for our rewards card member named Michael.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm sorry, Yeah, Hi, that's me.
Speaker 3: Hi Michael.
Speaker 9: How are you?
Speaker 3: Please? Don't hang up.
Speaker 1: This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling with a big thank you very much and congratulations. Here this month's big winner. Thank you so much for talking with us for all clapp before you here, very excited.
Speaker 9: Cool did I win something?
Speaker 1: I don't remember entering any well, technically get entered when you signed up with us.
Speaker 3: But it's just a free gift from us.
Speaker 1: Every single month we choose one rewards card member at random who gets a free gift from us. And this month it's flowers delivered to anybody that you want from our foid department. It's thirty six longstin red roses, a box of candy or chocolate, and a card delivered to anybody absolutely free.
Speaker 3: It's a three hundred and sixteen dollars value.
Speaker 9: Oh wow, uh, thank you, that's amazing.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Well, all I would need from you would be the first and the last name of the person you want to send them to.
Speaker 9: Oh great, okay, cool, cool cool, Okay, So her name is Louise.
Speaker 1: All right Louise, Yes, okay, I've got that. And do you want to include a card to Louise?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Yeah, So I just give you the message and you and you you'll put print it out yep.
Speaker 9: Message can be thank you for opening my.
Speaker 15: Eyes, thank you for opening Oh my god, you gotta be kidding me.
Speaker 1: I who is hey, Michael, this is actually the Juble Show. It's a radio show.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hi, I'm Nam Hi, I'm Vicshoria and my.
Speaker 1: Name is Jubil and that's your wife, Kim. We do a segment called to Catch You Tea where if you think your significant others messing around you see you, they send flowers too.
Speaker 9: And hold on wait, hang on.
Speaker 7: I can't believe in Michael.
Speaker 5: I can't believe it.
Speaker 7: Kim, well you oh my no?
Speaker 13: No, oh no, Kim, Kim, no no no, there's no one else, Kim, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, go ahead, Niggure's well, you're way out of this one.
Speaker 11: What do you mean to nobody else?
Speaker 9: Kim? I should have told you what's been going on.
Speaker 13: I didn't. I didn't know how to. But this has been going on for about a month now. Oh my god, how do Okay, okay.
Speaker 5: I know it's been going on. Something's been going on, because I've been asking.
Speaker 7: You about it and you just evade me.
Speaker 5: You you're all weird.
Speaker 17: And then you have this Royce, which is a complain differ person.
Speaker 11: What is going on?
Speaker 13: No, okay, you're right, You're absolutely right. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Royce is a guy I met about a month ago. And Royce invited me to these Wednesday worship services that he goes to, and I'm so serious right now. They have live music, they have a short message, and honestly it's been helping me more than I can explain.
Speaker 3: You've been going to church on Wednesdays.
Speaker 9: Yes, and you're joking. Yes, that's not normal for me.
Speaker 5: Who is Louis somebody you met at church?
Speaker 9: No, Kim, Louise is the pastor, so you're hitting on the past. No, No, absolutely not. She's no.
Speaker 13: Louise's just she's been like a spiritual leader. She's she's helps me talk through and work through some stuff that I haven't been able to think about properly.
Speaker 9: Kim. I've been in a really.
Speaker 13: Dark place for a while, like years. I kind of lost hope, I lost my faith and I was just kind of going through life feeling numb. And I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to think that I was lying, or her pretending, or or thinking that I was cheating. But I haven't known myself for a really long time.
Speaker 5: Well, I was not expecting that you've never been a religious person.
Speaker 13: No, I know, I know, and I didn't want to drag you into it because I felt embarrassed and ashamed and like I was supposed to be strong for both of us and I was I wasn't. And then a few months ago, I met this guy, I reat Royce, and he invited me to a Wednesday night worship service and it's just people being like real and honest and there's no pressure.
Speaker 2: And I think it's wonderful that you've found a place where you can be yourself. I think that this is just a bigger issue that you guys need to be able to openly communicate. So Kim's devastated and freaking out.
Speaker 5: I'm so sorry you thought you have to have somebody.
Speaker 17: Yeah, I know, idiot.
Speaker 13: No, I'm sorry, I'm sorry because I didn't know how to tell you.
Speaker 11: This is my fault. Wow, it's awesome.
Speaker 9: I mean, it has.
Speaker 13: It has been kind of awesome, and it's got me thinking about the two of us a lot. And I was trying to find myself again and I wanted and I realized, like, I want to find us again too.
Speaker 6: That's a good thing.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 13: I want to reconnect with you and then have something stronger and more rooted in, something that's real.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's cool that he's not cheating, Kim.
Speaker 7: Oh, that's fantastic.
Speaker 11: I'm so happy.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 5: I wish you would have told.
Speaker 13: Me, though, said, I had no idea where to start, but I've wanted to ask you to come with me for a little while now.
Speaker 11: Sure, of course.
Speaker 17: Yes.
Speaker 15: Yeah, it's really nice guy, Louise.
Speaker 9: I've told them about you.
Speaker 13: They're excited to me, you know, because I can't stop talking about you because I love you, Kim.
Speaker 17: I love you too.
Speaker 19: Oh my god, the Jubile shows to catch a cheater?
Speaker 6: Good morning?
Speaker 2: Can I take your order?
Speaker 8: Am I gonna a large black coffee?
Speaker 14: Large?
Speaker 9: Black coffee?
Speaker 5: Do you mean a venty?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: I mean a large?
Speaker 3: He means a VENTI Yeah, the biggest funny guy.
Speaker 8: Venty is large, no vent is twenty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, large is large.
Speaker 20: In fact, Paul is large and grande is Spanish for large.
Speaker 3: Venti is the only one that doesn't mean large.
Speaker 5: He's also the only one that's Italian. Congratulations for stupid in three languages.
Speaker 1: It's almost time for America's favorite trivia game. You versus Victoria your chance to take on how wrong Victoria Ramirez in a game of trivia for.
Speaker 3: John let and tickets.
Speaker 1: So call us up if you want to play eight eight eight three four three one o six one eight eight eight three four three one o six one. You can also d m us at the jubilshow dot com or Great DMUs at the Jewel Show, or go to the Jebel Show dot com. Yea, yeah, you can do that. If I think you have what it takes to intellectually dismantle Victoria piece by piece, you're sitting your ego on a permanent vacation to the lonely province of humiliation.
Speaker 2: Bill Except you wouldn't even day.
Speaker 4: At the Jubo dotecond I go don't come me with that?
Speaker 3: Well they will pull that out of the thing.
Speaker 6: Yeah about me, But you couldn't.
Speaker 4: Say go to the Juba show like seriously, humiliation.
Speaker 3: If you want to play we'll play right after this. It's the Jubile Show.
Speaker 19: You know what's weird about your quiz is, Katie, is that all the work is right and just the answers are wrong. I know that having a boyfriend may seem like the most important thing in the world right now, but you don't have to dumb yourself down to get guys to like you.
Speaker 1: It's time for America's favorite trivia game. You Versus Victoria. Your chance to take on Victoria Ramirez in a game of trivia for John Legend tickets. And let's meet today's contestant for you verus Victoria, Laura.
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 17: I'm amazing?
Speaker 3: How are you great? Do you think that you can beat Victoria?
Speaker 14: I think so, but she's been a rod.
Speaker 2: Thanks.
Speaker 6: I am on a winning streak.
Speaker 3: In case anyone is curious, would this be number four today?
Speaker 6: If you will, thank you.
Speaker 3: It's a great time.
Speaker 1: All right, We're gonna see Victoria out of the studio. And while she's leaving, Laura, the game is played like this. You have thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, essay pass and Victoria has to beat you outright to win.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, all right, are you ready? Here we go?
Speaker 2: Ready, your time starts now. Mount Everest lies the border of Nepal. In which country?
Speaker 11: Ooh pah?
Speaker 2: Which sport is also known as the Gentleman's game? In what country is it common to find square watermelons?
Speaker 17: Oh?
Speaker 11: Pat?
Speaker 2: Who invented the telephone?
Speaker 5: Alexander Bell?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 3: Yeah, who got the hint?
Speaker 1: We'll bring Victoria back into the studio, and while she's getting settled and putting on her headphones and stuff, here's a question for you, Laura. If you could swap life with one cartoon character for a day, who would you pick?
Speaker 3: And why?
Speaker 5: Oh, that's a great one cartoon character about What did you say that?
Speaker 2: I've thought about this a lot.
Speaker 3: Who would you pick? Nina Ariel Ariel?
Speaker 11: Oh cartoon character?
Speaker 2: You know what I said?
Speaker 19: Homer?
Speaker 11: All right?
Speaker 3: Why would you want to be Homer Simpson for a day?
Speaker 18: I don't.
Speaker 3: Think it would be fun to be in Homer's sad for a day?
Speaker 15: You know?
Speaker 18: Yeah?
Speaker 14: Yeah, I think you do away with a lot at the end of the day.
Speaker 15: You know, he's like a like a good guy.
Speaker 1: So Victoria, if you could swap lives with them cartoon character for a day. Who would you pick and why?
Speaker 6: My original thought was.
Speaker 4: Like tweety bird, more like bugs bunny or what's the Tasmanian devil?
Speaker 2: He just looked like he feels like he's just on one all the time. I mean, you're the human version.
Speaker 3: He's like going going, oh MANI moles many mouse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she kind of looks like she.
Speaker 4: Has things put together, many miles, has her life together.
Speaker 3: All right, here we go thirty seconds. Answer as many questions as possible.
Speaker 1: If you don't know one, just say pass and you have to beat Laura outright to win, and Laura you can tell Victoria win to.
Speaker 9: Go ready, then go.
Speaker 2: Mount Everest lies on the border of Nepal. In which country?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 3: Pass?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 2: Which sport is also known as the Gentleman's game?
Speaker 17: Uh?
Speaker 20: Oh oh um?
Speaker 3: Bunker?
Speaker 2: In what country? Is it common to fine square watermelons?
Speaker 6: Huh, there's square watermelons.
Speaker 2: That's cool. I don't know who invented the telephone?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: Jewel Rush?
Speaker 2: Which US state is famous for its potatoes?
Speaker 7: Ohio?
Speaker 2: In what decade was the first Victoria's Secret Fashion show? Decade?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Uh, the nineties.
Speaker 3: That's a decade.
Speaker 1: Yeah, alright, let's send it over to the scoreboard and see how you guys did our normal scoreboard, our social media producer game. He isn't here today, so Nina has your score.
Speaker 11: No, I would to win?
Speaker 2: Okay, well I should said two thousand. Stay what's her name again, Laura? I'm sorry, Laura, My bad. Laura got one crush one question correct, Come on please. Victoria also got one. Oh, Laura, that means you broke her win streak. She almost made it to four.
Speaker 3: But it's I go see you. All you needed was one more correct answer and you would have got the four, Victoria. But congratulations, Laura, you did it.
Speaker 1: She broke the street and you got John Legend tickets just for playing too. Right, let's get the answers now with Nina.
Speaker 2: Mount Rice lies on the border of Nepal in China. Now, cricket is also known as the Gentleman's game. The gentleman is okay, cricket. Yeah, these square watermelons is really interesting.
Speaker 3: Though, looking I'm looking at a picture of them right now.
Speaker 2: I didn't know they existed. But in Japan they're grown in boxes so they can fit them better in fridges. That's a great ideas, so cool.
Speaker 4: Wait, is that like if you're growing it in a it can't get bigger than the box. Like was that kind of like technically like and it's shaped like the box.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they're square. It's really cool. It's really cool. Alexander Graham bell is who invented the telephone. Idaho is known for potatoes and the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show did start in the nineties, soay nineteen ninety five, So that was my right.
Speaker 3: Laura, thank you for playing dang it.
Speaker 17: Thanks you guys.
Speaker 1: One we let you were Victoria at the same time every single weekday morning. Remember if you want to play, just dm us at the Jewel Show or go to the Jubilshow dot com.
Speaker 21: What is it?
Speaker 6: VI Story's watermelons are so cool?
Speaker 3: Aren't they cool looking? We need to go on like this in America The.
Speaker 4: Heart Watermelons too, and Triangle First Day follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 1: Avery is on the phone today for our first day follow up, and she's getting ghosted by a guy named Writers. So in a few minutes we'll call him and see if he'll tell us why he's ghostinger and maybe get her another date. But first, Avery, how long has it been since you heard from Writer?
Speaker 17: Yeah, so it's.
Speaker 14: Been about Oh gosh, it's it's been about two weeks since I've heard from him.
Speaker 20: We went on this really lovely date where we went biking, like actual.
Speaker 14: Biking, and we went to the park and down the trail and I was trying to play it cool. I was having a good time, but I got to be honest, y'all. I haven't ridden a bike since an eighth grade pe.
Speaker 11: So I definitely fell aw whit.
Speaker 15: You Okay?
Speaker 14: Oh yeah, I'm good.
Speaker 5: It may have even been three times.
Speaker 14: But the rider was so sweet.
Speaker 5: He was a total gentleman.
Speaker 7: He helped me up and he laughed with me.
Speaker 21: He laughed with me, not at me, and so.
Speaker 5: I thought he was super charming and that it was going well.
Speaker 14: We stopped for smoothies afterwards, we sat by the lake. We talked for like over an hour.
Speaker 5: It was so sweet.
Speaker 14: It was It's just one of those like unexpected connection moments. And he was so chill, like Writer is annoyingly attractive and confident and not cockey at the same time.
Speaker 5: And when I spoke, he just he listened.
Speaker 14: I like he actually listened to me talk about everything, including my my really weird little pottery side hustle.
Speaker 15: That I have.
Speaker 2: I love how excited we get when somebody listens to you know, we hear that a lot on these firstday follow ups, and I mean, I get it, but it's just it's similar things really that get us hooked.
Speaker 20: I know, I agree, and he he just made me feel really cool and safe and like I wasn't being judged even.
Speaker 14: When I crashed into that side.
Speaker 7: Oh no, I haven't had.
Speaker 14: That kind of connection in a very long time, so it felt spontaneous and easy and like not forced. And I'm not trying to plan our wedding or anything or rust anything, but I just want to know what happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you know what could have happened? I mean, obviously it wasn't your falling because he stick was stuck around for a while after that, we don't know, but.
Speaker 3: Terrible.
Speaker 2: Did anything else happen?
Speaker 5: Yeah, guys, I don't know, but I.
Speaker 14: The one thing I could think of is that there was this one moment where I panicked when a squirrel ran across the path.
Speaker 17: And I don't I don't mean.
Speaker 5: Like a little panic, I full blown free to the f out.
Speaker 21: It was not my best moment, but I tried I play it off, and so I.
Speaker 14: Just screamed at the squirrel and was like, not today, little demon.
Speaker 9: Oh he laughed.
Speaker 5: He almost like he laughed.
Speaker 14: He seemed like he wasn't weirded out, you know, almost seemed like he was taking the joke with me. And you know, he didn't seem like, oh my gosh, this is a full grown adult woman having a meltdown over a squirrel on the bike path, so like it was a real meltdown, just like, ah, yeah, I was not expecting that squirrel.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you think maybe that's what might be the reason that you are getting ghosted, is just the reaction to the little demon squirrel.
Speaker 17: I that's gotta be it.
Speaker 14: Because nothing else happened, Everything else didn't so beautifully. I can't think of anything else that would have thrown at all.
Speaker 3: Well, Okay, also, we'll see if that is the reason. Hopefully a song come back and then call him and.
Speaker 1: See if this hells why he's ghosting you and beat you another day if you still want. Okay, okay, person, all right, because your first day follow up next if you're just joining us for today's first Day follow up. Avery is on the phone and she's getting ghosted by a dude named Writer. So we're about to call him and see if he will tell us why he's Ghostinger and maybe get her a second date if she still wants one. But first, Avery, remind us about your date real quick before.
Speaker 3: We call him.
Speaker 10: Sure.
Speaker 14: So, about two weeks ago, I had the most wonderful date with a guy named Rider.
Speaker 5: We went biking on a bike.
Speaker 17: Trail and it was so much fun.
Speaker 14: But it was my first time biking in many, many years, so I did follow a few times, but he helps me back up. And other than that, we got smoothie and we had a really great time with a lot of great talking. And I have not heard from him since. The only thing that I can think of that might have scared him off is when we were biking, a silly little squirrel ran out in front of me, and I freaked out because I I don't like rodent.
Speaker 4: But.
Speaker 20: That's all I can think of.
Speaker 14: I texted him the next day and I thanked him for a great date, and I sent him a picture of me smiling with a smoothie a few days later to be like oh ho. Look, we did smoothies, but I have gotten nothing back from him, so I'd.
Speaker 7: Love to see what he says.
Speaker 3: All right, are you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 7: Let's do it.
Speaker 3: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 9: Hello.
Speaker 3: Hi, I'm as speak to writer please.
Speaker 11: Yeah, this is he.
Speaker 3: Hey writer, how are you? This is the Jubil Show. It's a radio show.
Speaker 2: Hi writer, I'm Nina.
Speaker 6: Hi, I'm Victorian.
Speaker 11: Oh hello, what's up?
Speaker 3: How are you have your end? My name is Double. By the way, have you ever listened to the Jubil Show.
Speaker 11: I think I have heard the show before. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, well we're calling you today because one of our listeners actually emailed.
Speaker 3: Us about you.
Speaker 14: Oh wait, is this about Avery?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Right away?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well we do a segment called the First Thing follow up on our show. Maybe you already knew that. I guess where if you go somebody and they don't know why, they can email us to get you on the phone and ask.
Speaker 3: So, yes, it is about Avery. Oh do you have a second tell us why you're ghostinger?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 11: I mean I figured this might come up eventually.
Speaker 2: Oh really, what happened?
Speaker 11: I mean she's beautiful, like dropped dead gorgeous, but she sent me this photo and it was her and like unicorn underwear holding a smoothie and doing this weak face. I just don't I don't know it was. It was really bizarre. I mean I opened it during line ship work and I almost choked on my tratilla chips.
Speaker 3: So you didn't like it?
Speaker 2: Really is the picture writer.
Speaker 7: Trying?
Speaker 11: It was like a six year old trying to be sexy, That's what it's like.
Speaker 7: It was creepy, Yeah, a little bit like to to.
Speaker 3: I don't know, it's not often you hear I dude say that with getting a picture like that?
Speaker 2: Never actually was it? Was it the unicories that made it that way or was it the whole thing?
Speaker 11: It was the whole thing, but yeah, the unicorns really pushed it over the edge.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, so that's the reason your ghostinger is she creeps you out with trying to send you a sexy picture.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and there was some other stuff too. It's like, so she calls her bed the snuggle headquarters.
Speaker 10: You don't like that.
Speaker 6: That's kind of cute.
Speaker 11: It's like elementary's cool. I mean she was also like sniffy, sipping her smoothie and being like hmm, you mean tippy.
Speaker 7: I love it, you know.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, okay, writer, thank you for being honest with us and tell us why you're ghostinger.
Speaker 3: Now I'll let you know that she's actually on the phone listing and wants to talk to you. Maybe a baby talking, I don't know.
Speaker 14: Wait, so you didn't like the unicors for real? Like those are sexy?
Speaker 9: Hey?
Speaker 11: Avery, Hi, Oh my god, I'm sorry.
Speaker 14: I didn't realize that being playful is like a deal breaker now.
Speaker 11: I mean, it's not that you're being playful, it's just like, I don't know, I barely knew you, and all of a sudden I'm looking at you and like Lisa frank Lingerie holding your smoothie. I mean, you kind of treated it like it was a mic drop moment or something. I don't know, it was weird.
Speaker 14: I was dropping a mic, a mic of joy and I love and body positivity, and I mean, come on, that could have been yours.
Speaker 11: I mean, look, you are totally a vibe and you're very beautiful. Just don't think I'm like your vibe. You know, I live in the real world. You seem to live in like a glitter dimension where like squirrels call ful met like these meltdowns and smoothies have feelings. I don't know, it's weird. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 14: Okay, well I should have mentioned that I have a sphere of rodents and squirrels are basically rodents, because I just I know, I was a little bit dramatic, but the freaked me out. Okay, And I don't know what you're talking about. SMOOTHI is definitely a feeling.
Speaker 11: What does that mean?
Speaker 14: Well, you clearly don't have feelings or have any understanding of fun in life. I didn't realize you were this serious. It's such a bummer.
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 14: Were he said earlier that like the squirrels calls meltdowns, calls meltdowns, and smoothies don't have feelings, and I was just saying, whatever they do.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 11: It's a little much for me. It just feels like I'm really with like elementary school.
Speaker 7: Whoa writer?
Speaker 14: What would you like for a woman to send to you? You know, just a perfect portrait in business, casual, like totally covered.
Speaker 11: I don't know, maybe like regular lingerie without like unicorns and glitterates.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 14: Okay, Well, I guess I'll just find somebody who doesn't have emotional panic when they see sparkles.
Speaker 3: What, well, writer, would you like another day with Avery? Will pay for it?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 11: No, I think I'm good. She's one of a kind, but I think we live on different planets.
Speaker 5: Well, that's totally fine.
Speaker 14: You can have fun with a woman who likes to role play like they're in business meetings or church or court or something boring like you.
Speaker 11: Wow, look you can tell the smoothie.
Speaker 7: I said.
Speaker 11: Sorry, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 14: Well, you're the one who's gonna be sorry when you're bored and you're wishing for unicorns or you're wishing for something fun and sparkly because your next date is with a girl that's totally bage.
Speaker 1: Laughing Jules first day follow up, It's time for Nina's what's trending?
Speaker 2: How would you like to have a little twenty twin twin like somebody that looks exactly like you, talks like you, things like you, everything, like a real twin twin oh one?
Speaker 3: When I was younger, maybe yeah, maybe younger maybe now probably not, but younger I believe for sure, because then you can do you know, you can fool people, and things like that make their.
Speaker 6: Tests or like y versa.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean that still could happen, but if you wanted it now, I'll tell you how that could be reality. Absolutely not like a twenty twin twin. We're not just making that up out of nowhere. Well it's not out of nowhere. I'll tell you where it's coming from in just a second. But first, this is really cool. Remember Chadwick Boseman, Black Panther actor, Yeah he passed, Yes he did, Yeah, he did pass. But he is posthumously receiving a star on the Hollywood Walker of Fame. On November twentieth, he will be receiving his star, His widow will be the one there to actually accept the award, and director Ryan Coogler and actress Viola Davis are going to be scheduled to speak at the event to honor him. A cool Yeah, I love, She's amazing. Yeah, something else you might love. If you're a fan of Friends or know anything about Friends and the Central Perk coffee House, it's coming. So they've had, you know, those experiences travel all around the country, but now there is going to be not an experience, an actual coffee house posted up in Times Square in New York, city wide Times Square. I feel like it's so such a busy area, but because it's a tourist trap, so why not put it in the heart of the tourist traps that's opening you can go to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's open, so crowded to.
Speaker 2: Go to a you're probably gonna wait for a while because it opens on December fifth, So maybe December fifth, twenty twenty nine.
Speaker 3: It might be cool.
Speaker 2: I could get in there and check it out. But they do plan on having a lot of friends nostalgia in there, but it's going to be a little bit different. It's reimagined, but it's still Central Perk coffee house.
Speaker 6: That sounds very fun.
Speaker 4: But when I think of that coffee house and I didn't fully watch like all the seasons of Friends. Yeah, but I think about it, I think of like a cute, chill coffee house you can.
Speaker 2: Go, do work, hang out, talk with your friends.
Speaker 4: That sounds like putting it in Central Wait, putting it in Times Square sounds like a madhouse.
Speaker 2: Sounds like a lot of people with.
Speaker 4: Their phones out with they're not talking to anyone, barely buying coffee.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who cares. It's instagrammable and these people are going to be making all the money off of it. I guess, so that's why you're bad. They're doing it.
Speaker 3: They're getting their bag.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean just to even be able to afford any real estate in Times Square, they need to get their bag to be able to stay in the business.
Speaker 3: True.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well you could send your twin to go stand in line for you, and then you could just like swap please big good thing for four. Right, you can have a twenty for a lot of things. I don't feel good go to work for me, like Friday. So I don't know if you guys ever saw the show Black Mirror. There's one episode I happened to see and it happens to be what this is. And we've talked about it kind of before, But there's a company that just raised ten million dollars to create digital AI copies of people, so they'll be able to create someone or an AI version of a person that looks like you, sounds like you, thinks like you.
Speaker 4: Wait, we raised ten million dollars to go into AI to create a duplicate of someone else, Right, we don't want to put that money towards curing cancer or something.
Speaker 2: Say it louder, say it louder Bro, Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 3: I wonder what everything else has been figured out.
Speaker 2: It's fine, a duple of ourselves, but you don't have to freeze your head. You have a duplicate of yourself in your head, doesn't have to get for over anymore. You know, you can rest in peace and your duplicate. You can just go ahead and run around. Have you live your life and you die like you don't need a freeze.
Speaker 15: Maybe not?
Speaker 3: You know, if you could create another one of yourself and AI and man, maybe you could live forever.
Speaker 2: Bro, It is wild. I do wonder what the motivation is, Like, I would really like to talk to the person that like came up with all of this and plans on creating it, Like why right? They have to have a better reason than just I want another met Yeah right, I don't.
Speaker 3: Maybe not. There are some people that are like that, you know, They're just like there needs to be many more of me all around for people to enjoy. And I need to be able to last forever because this world is always going to need me. I'm just I'm which is dope.
Speaker 1: Everybody should feel that way about themselves. Feel very confident and you are important and everybody's different and all that kind of stuff. But honestly, like I think if I'm not here, time will go on, you know what I mean, Like it's all good.
Speaker 6: You like a different like another place.
Speaker 1: Another one kind of like that, you know, but like I'm never letting, like you know what, this world is never gonna want to be without this smile.
Speaker 6: I mean technology or anything like that.
Speaker 3: But I just would want to read or like people who are super narcissic just in there and talk to themselves in they all day, like how are you man? You're great? I know I'm great too, both.
Speaker 4: Are you?
Speaker 8: Do?
Speaker 3: I love you too?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I know that's uncomfortable, but that is what's trending why I kind of want one though.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: See Jules dirty little secret?
Speaker 3: Hello, Hi, Hey, you have a secret?
Speaker 15: I do?
Speaker 3: Sweet?
Speaker 15: What is it? So?
Speaker 16: I stole one thousand dollars from my boyfriend when I found out he was cheating on me.
Speaker 3: Whoa, that's all you had?
Speaker 5: Well, he didn't have that big of a bank balance, so I kind of, you know.
Speaker 3: Did what I could. Does he know that you stole it from him?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: How'd you pull that off?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 16: We a couple of weeks ago we went out with his buddies and he don't even just tell like, there's this bartender and she just like the minute we walked in, like I just got an energy from her, and she was kind of like glaring at him, and then she kept trying to.
Speaker 5: Make eye contact with me. And he was having his friends.
Speaker 16: Like normally he's like the guy who goes up and orders for everybody, but he was having his friend's orders.
Speaker 21: So I was like, something's off, Like I just I just could tell. And you know, we were like he's friend, he's friends.
Speaker 16: When they go out, they get like really like messy drunk, you know, like they barely remember the night, and like at some point, like everybody's partying, they're having a good time, he's getting super drunk. He seems to like forget that she's there or whatever, and so I just go up to her and listen, I've been drinking too, and I like felt, you know, brazen, I guess, And I just went up to her and I locked eyes and I said, lead said when, yeah, when did it happen?
Speaker 11: Because I just.
Speaker 5: Knew, you know, and she knew exactly what, oh you know, and then.
Speaker 16: Yeah, and then she's like it was a couple of weeks ago, and I was like, okay, dating two years.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm sorry, so sorry.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So you know, in my head, I'm like, okay, how many times has this happened? Like over like I didn't really get into.
Speaker 9: It with her?
Speaker 5: Like how many times? Like I just I didn't and we're in public, you know. I didn't want to end in front of his front, like.
Speaker 21: I didn't want to do it like that.
Speaker 5: So I told him I was tired.
Speaker 16: I was taken off and before I left, he had his wallet in his like jacket pocket and he had his jacket on the back of the chair. So I took his wallet and there's like an ATM nearby for his bank, and I just took out a thousand dollars and then I went home.
Speaker 3: All right, And if you not talked to him since have is?
Speaker 6: He not questioned it?
Speaker 16: Well, So the next day, like he calls me and he's like, oh my gosh, we got so wasted last night. And he's like, I can't find my wallet. He's like, I'm worried something happened. He told me that he had a large transaction like bank notification, and so I was like, oh, do you remember, like, I'm like, you were feeling real generous and you went to the ATM and you took out one thousand dollars and.
Speaker 5: You bought everybody's drinks. And I was like, so then when I left, I took your wallet so that you wouldn't make any other drunk mistakes.
Speaker 14: And the Yeah, I waited a couple.
Speaker 16: Of days because I didn't want it to be super suspicious, but yeah, I waited a couple days, and I like the stuff he had in my place.
Speaker 5: I just like boxed it all up through the wallet in the box, left.
Speaker 21: It on his door and was like, you've been hummy, you.
Speaker 2: Were done well solid.
Speaker 3: Thank you for telling us your dirty little secret quick.
Speaker 2: Thank can no kidding?
Speaker 5: I feel better, I like, get that off my chest.
Speaker 9: What's your dirty little secret,