Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: So let's talk about nine to eleven. In fact, someone on the during open lines last night on Coast brought up Building seven and that kind of led to a bit of a discussion on nine to eleven. And I'm glad we're having an opportunity to discuss it.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about some of the I call them the loose threads. In fact, I said, there are so many loose threads. You just keep pulling and pulling and pulling on these loose threads. There's no more sweater. It's just a bunch of loose threads. Let's talk about some of them that you find most I don't know, unsettling. Like, let's start maybe with evidence that hints that the US intelligence agencies might have been aware of the nine to eleven attacks before they unfolded.
Speaker 3: Well, I think, you know, I think most of us believe that. I mean, I guess the most innocuous explanation would be that as we stood down that day, But I personally, I don't believe. I think, like Alex Jones popularized, I think it was an inside job. I think our government orchestrated this carver. They did it, and I think that the record shows that in American memory hole, you know, I mean, I talked about the basics and hidden history, but American amory all we dive deeper into all these subjects, and you know, we talked about we quote extensively from the testimony is you know, like the nine to eleven Commission, much like the Warrant Commission just told lie after a lie. Like there there they addressed these the rumors of that explosions in the report by saying there were no there was no credible evidence of explosions. There were over one hundred and I think Richard Gage Madam I showed yesterday. I think it's up to I don't know, one hundred and eighty something or whatever. It's over one hundred and fifty firefighters alone testified very explicitly about hearing explosions. There's no question about it. And there's there's video testimony from people saying there were explosions. And in the book we talked about how the early stream reports and there were several of them, about a truck or some kind of vehicle parked at the base of the World Trade Center that authorities were telling these reporters was packed with explosives. I mean, these are the things that gets shoved down the memory hold. You know, that's the title for the book. And there's no question that they were explosion. And if you look at Richard Gages, for instance, his PowerPoint presentation that he does, I mean, it's it's very impressive, and he analyzes the free the free falling, the way the buildings sell into their own pancake. It's just it doesn't happen like that. That's just impossible to happen the way they claim it. Did you know that we have we're expected to believe that these planes hit, you know, seventy eighty floors above the lobby. And yet then at Brothers and other people claim that there were people on fire in the lobby, you know, people like Willie Rodriguez that was in the sub basement.
Speaker 2: Yeah, former janitor at the North Tower.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I interviewed William. I think I think he's passed away. But I interviewed William Rodriguez many men years ago.
Speaker 3: Uh, I only hadn't passed away now because I tried to contact him a year or two ago and he said he wasn't doing interviews anymore, but maybe he did, I don't know. But he was treated pretty sick, you know, again, much like some of the people are treating the JFK community. The nine to eleven community treated him pretty badly. But again that's because this is the part of Richard of our conspiracy world, is that a lot of the people there are some crazy people out there, and they they tend to, you know, turn on each other and claim everybody he's a disinto agent. But in my mind, he looked like a hero and he was. He was reporting things that obviously completely demolished the official story. He had, you know, explosions to the sub base and what is that? How does that possibly equate with damage done from an airplane eighty stories above it? But yeah, we had we have lots of information in there. There's you mentioned building seven. We talked about building six in the book. I mean pretty much everybody has heard of Building seven. Building six is very interesting because's where that's where panaway they kept a lot of gold. And there was a guy in son Enfeld who was a I believe he was I think it was a FEMA employee, and he blew the whistle on what was going on with the gold there and how it was all missing, and his wife was murdered not long after that, and he was framed for her murder. They tried to blame him for somehow he fled and he I think he's still in exile in Argentina. But those kind of stories that people don't know, kind of the collateral damage that I mean, people you know, kind of know the basic story. And on nine ele but before nine to eleven, there had never been a case of a single high rise steel framed building collapsing for fire. On nine to eleven, three did, including Building seven, which wasn't struck by any airplane or any magical jet fuel cocktail. Since nine eleven, none have. And we go into a bit in the book about how there have been fires, very similar fires in other parts of the world in similar buildings and no one for a second thought they were going to collapse, and of course they didn't collapse. So what was magical about that day? So there's and in this book we also talked a lot about Play ninety three, you know, the Let's Roll flight in Shanksville. Yeah, many that hasn't been looked at that closely and people would be just amazed at what you know, what I mean, every witness had had arrived on the scene. We're talking about the corner, you're talking about the mayor and your high profile reporters, fire chiefs, police chiefs. They all said the same thing. It didn't look like a plane had been there. There was virtually nothing, and I you know, I don't I don't know how that happens. What does that mean?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but well, this is United Airlines. Flight ninety three was supposedly what headed for the for Washington d c uh and we're told that some brave passengers you know, said you know, let's roll, and they tried to overcome the hijackers to regain control and then fortunately, you know, it flew into the ground. And then there is the reports, you know, in the bunker at the in Washington where someone I think it's it was a minute the secretary, the assistant Secretary of Transportation overheard a conversation about flight ninety three and does the order still stand and they were keeping track of this flight coming into Washington and whether the order was given to shoot it down.
Speaker 3: Yes, Yeah, there was an exchange with Dick Cheney there Yeah, there's there's all kinds of things like that we go into, like the just the curiosity of Todd Beamer, you know, one of the heroic passengers of his last call, where you know he and again this is kind of like analyzing the parents in some shootings. Okay, everybody actually this, but this guy, you know, he knew he was going to crash, supposedly, and he's talking to an operator and the operator says, you want me to put you through to your wife? And he goes, now, that's fine, I'll talk you. I mean, I just again that decision ring true. If you had a chance, would you want to talk to some strange operator if you knew you were going to die? Or would you want to think about your wife? So that's the kind of things you know that so much about the nine to eleven story some fairytale aspects to it, from the let's roll thing to you know, the back cave in Afghanistan wherever the tallest Arab in the world Asmond and Laden was orchestrating this all from, and the fact that they used plastic knives and box cutters, and in this case, you know, again I talked to people that people had not talked. We tracked down the woman that worked at I'm sorry I forgotten their name. There's so many names involved, but she worked at Logan Airport in Boston, and there had been rumors for a long time that I think this woman or somebody else talked on Oprah about it, that there was that one of the people to check the hijackers in that day at the airport went on to commit suicide later. So I got a hold of her and she was very friendly in telling and she said, yeah, but she couldn't remember the girl's name, but she said, oh yeah, yeah she did, and she accepted the official story. She had no problems with it all. I said, okay, well, I'm not going to get anywhere review. But that's you know, that's the kind of stuff that you know, people wonder about. You know, the guy signs talks about the Golden Building six, his wife gets murdered, They try to frame him for his Murder's whoever one of the girls that checks in the hijackers at Logan Airport goes on to kill herself?
Speaker 2: What about the passport? And I'm I don't know if this has been proven to be apocryphal or whether it's true. I remember reading very early on about authorities finding a passport belonging to one of the hijackers that was in one of the planes that flew into the twin towers and it was found down your ground zero in Chris Stine condition, is that a true story or is that apocryphal?
Speaker 3: Oh? No, that's that's that's what we're told that we're supposed to believe that. And again I think there was also a wedding ring that was so I talked about that in history, there was a wedding ring of a cup well that was married in the Vatican. Again, you figure that out how many how many couples are married in the backing. But yeah, the that's we're supposed to believe that a passport, paper passport was was found when you know, all the steel and concrete was obliterated in define dust. But those are the you know, those are the things you're you're supposed to believe in the in these tales. And that's that's why again, so many of us have h have trouble, and we get to the point where we don't believe anything anymore. So whatever events it happens, it becomes Trump's fake news. You know, he popularized that term and now everybody says it because we've been alive to about everything. And when you you tell stories like that, you know. And in this book I also talk about something I didn't know that Muhammadada, you know, is probably the most well known of the alleged hijackers. That his father had claimed to have talked to Muhammad Amada the day after nine to eleven that was obviously supposedly killed right during it. And we're son was all upset and claiming he had been framed by the Massad, And of course he had to go to Germany to tell the story. He couldn't get any media interests in the United States. So German. I got the quotes from I think a German magazine, a German television station. But what does that mean. I don't know what that means, Richard, But it means something. If you're saying that this is maybe the most famous hijacker and his father saying he talked to him, wouldn't you think that, I don't know, FDI or in a poll with somebody to try to track this guy down.
Speaker 2: Well, a number of them, the hijackers that were identified very quickly as being responsible. I think a number of them. Later it turned out were supposedly alive in places like Pakistan or somewhere in the Middle East, and then we never heard about it ever.
Speaker 3: Again, no we don't. I can't bring it up the memory hole. But that's the perfect way to describe that, all these things get shoved down the memory hole. And that's why in Orwall's description was perfect, because it's just, you know, Winston Smith's job in the Ministry's truth was to take these things. So if he if he was looking at, say, you know, somebody like my book or something, you know, he would have he would have a pretty hard job. But that's what he'd be doing. He'd be taking all these things and throwing them down the memory hole and creating one persons. So people like Asan and Sol and people like Whistled, various whistleblowers, they just wouldn't exist anymore. And that's that's kind of what the media does today, and they don't do it, you know, literally to that extent. But that's and you know, that's why I said before, you know, this is my tenth book, and the only reason I'm able to write these books, the only reason I have anything to write about is because we don't have a free press and we don't have real historians. Because if we did, this stuff would be already known to people that were interested in and I'd have no new information. They would have already analyzed this and been all over it and probably have a lot more resources than I have to try to resolve it. But if you just look at these things, it's it's it's no wonder that people think that everything that happens is fake or they question it because we've been lied to about everything and there, I mean, there's literally nothing when you look at these things and you go back all the way to you know, I go back to the beginning of the Republic, and there's just so many things that we have been lied to that people have, you know, misimpressions of They just don't know anything about it. And so, you know, that's the hardest part I guess about trying to write history is that most Americans are historically illiterate, So a lot of them don't even know the conventional explanations. So it's kind of hard to show them what told if they don't even know the lies.
Speaker 2: Right you You cited a study in the I think it's an introduction to the book American Memory. Holenumber of respondents these were young people. We don't want to pick on young people, but the number of respondents who actually believed that Judge Judy was on the Supreme Court.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. I mean, and there's there's there's so many things like that. It's just and again it's I like you, I don't blame I mean, I think we've we've left a very sorry world for our children. So I feel bad for young people today. We've we haven't we haven't left them a better world, which I think is our obligation to try to leave our children a better world. But a lot of the older people aren't any better in terms of that. You can go back many years Steve Allen's Man on the Street. You know that he meted that kind of thing where he would go ask questions and basically show how uninformed everybody was, and people people like Mark Diser are still doing it. And uh, it's it makes your eyes well, this is it's it's hard to get through to people. But thank goodness, there are a lot of people out there. Is my history books so much better than my other books, And uh, it's it's it's it's really great when I hear from young people because I think they understand, you know, they understand what they've been sold. And in the age of the Internet, when you can look, when you can look at what's going on now and you look at the shenanig ends of the politics that's happening right now, people are aware in real time of how they're being lied to, and so they it's not it's not it's hard to sell them on the lies of the past now because they realize, well, okay, that makes sense. We're being lied to constantly, and that's that's what you see if you go back there, these are it's just one lie after another from you know, from the World Wars to to what we see today on the verge of World War III.
Speaker 2: A memory American memory hole. I think you you sort of leave off with nine to eleven, is you're going to be an American memory hole too.
Speaker 3: I think there will be there'll be another book. I mean, I'm working kind of on it now, but it's it's going to be addressing Trump. But you know, there's so many things involved with Trump that it's probably going to turn into a book about Trump. Biden. I don't see any other way around it, because, of course that story is still writing itself because we don't know if there's going to be a second Trump presidency. So I think that's going to be the next history book with the Trump Biden stuff and the things that have been happening the last few years.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one am Eastern, and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more