Speaker 1: Welcome in friends too. Fantasy Pros, the Fantasy Football podcast. This is the extra point right here on the Fantasy Pros Discord. We are live with a studio audience with the Discord audience that's gonna be raising their hands. We're going to be bringing them up. And it's a podcast of the people. That's it, because literally the people are going to dictate the content. Who are we. I'm Chris Welch. That is Andrew Rickson here every single week for you and live on the Discord two pm Eastern every single Thursday, Fantasypros dot Com slash chat. If you want to check out all the other awesome stuff we've got out of Bounds, which by the way, is now on the video side. Incredible edits we have, but you can come and join that two pm Eastern on Mondays. We've got a couple other great offerings as well. We actually just had one this. We have these like bi weekly ones that pop up Werman Fits five pm Eastern on the first Tuesday of each month, and then you end up getting fits and Bogs five pm Eastern on the third Tuesday of each month. So there you go. Andrew Rickson not letting you talk what's up, buddy?
Speaker 2: What's up? Man? Feeling good? Week fourteen?
Speaker 3: That's where he is, right We fourteen, Yeah, so the precursor to the fantasy football playoffs. So hopefully if you're tuning in, you're either just interesting you like hearing us talk about football and fantasy and things that aren't real. But if you are tuning in because you want the analysis, the groundbreak, we'll also offered that too, because we have a lot of people, hopefully that are going to be competing for championships. I know that I'm in the possible of a couple of playoff berths, So I think all you gotta do is say, hey, if you get in, anything can happen. And I want to stress one thing Welsh. Don't reinvent the wheel here, right, don't get cute over, don't get cute, and don't do things that you haven't been doing all season long. Don't immediately become a kicker connoisseur now that you're in the playoffs if you haven't cared about your kicker, or don't start now because you're gonna overthink and you're gonna lead. It's gonna lead you on a path you never want to go.
Speaker 2: Down.
Speaker 3: So if you've been like I'm very particular about the kicker I play, then up. You got here for a reason. But don't change your process now because these stakes have gotten higher.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me pivot it. Because let me pivot this, then I don't. I don't think the kickers Like, I know what you're saying, and I completely agree with it. Like you know, my process is give me a high scoring team that's playing indoors and I'll take a kicker even if they're not projected high. Blah blah blah. I think this speaks more to a bigger issue, and that's the like, should I start Jameis Winston over Patrick Mahomes because he does this? Or let me throw a bigger one. And I think this is the one that's in people's faces. I imagine maybe we'll have a question or two on this show. One hundred good jullion percent. We're gonna have it this Sunday on the live stream. Is Isaac Grindo getting too cute when it comes to real big decisions? Obviously, if you picked him up and you got the waiver, I had all the fab across the board, Dude, I couldn't get him anywhere. I could couldn't get him anywhere. I had all the fab in the world. It was nuts.
Speaker 2: So if you.
Speaker 1: Picked him up and you're throwing him in flex over, you know whatever, Like I mean, I'm gonna look at a player's and if you're throwing him in at flex over Gus Edwards, no brainer. But if you're looking at Grinda and you're a little bit worried about Brice Hall, is starting a guy like Grinda who's never started in this forty nine years offense because he was the number one waiver claim over a guy like Brece Hall getting too cute?
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 3: I think that what you have to ask yourselves, I know, like the common mantras like start your studs, et cetera. But then the follow up question that is, well, is Briece Hall stud And the answer to that is now right, Mike, that's so, Yes, the name brands have carried over and carried weight throughout the year. But then you have to be real with yourself and be well, has Briese Hal been and studs?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: No, Like, what's the worst going to happen if you bet to Breese Hall? I mean, how is he going to hurt you.
Speaker 1: Like, well, I mean the worst that could happen is he could have six receptions three touchdowns, Like, I know what, I know.
Speaker 3: What you're getting at do something that he has never done all season. Like, don't like project this to be the week for him to do something he hasn't done all If they haven't done it up to this point, it's probably not gonna happen. So like that's what you need to just Again, it's the same thing with like Tyreek hill White. There's a reason why he's not in the top five an ECR anymore because he just hasn't been that guy this year. Like yeah, I'm well, I'm just saying so that's kind of how I look at these things. And you have to also with Grenda, like yeah, there's always a risk, you know. Could this be a situation where I think it was a couple of years back where I think.
Speaker 2: It was Mike Boone right for the minutes.
Speaker 3: I don't even know what team he was on, but he like looked like he's gonna be the starter and people boother found the Broncos.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't know what team he was on. My point, it might have been it might have been the Vikings. It would have been I think I might have been.
Speaker 3: Dalvin Cook was out, Madison was also and Mike Boone was next up, and people were playing him in the Fantasy Championships just projecting his workload, and he of course busted and then it was actually the next week that he had a really good game. So at least this week is Week fourteen, so than the playoffs yet, So I think it's nice at least you can get a kind of like test drive the GIRNDO. But I me know, we've seen him play this year. He's looked really good. It's a good matchup, and he's a fort Niners running back and traditionally, like this is a guy that a spot that Kyle Shanahan has leaned on, these speed size freaks.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I feel pretty confident about Girndo. So yeah, you want to know what's funny is, to be honest with you, I don't. I don't want to keep belaboring this as people just eyes will roll back into their head and never come back. Is like Deebo Samuel might be getting too cute, Like I'm seeing some of the ranks, early ranks on him, like I do believe he's gonna be more involved in the rushing game, but him being ranked over Juwan Jennings and maybe Debo over Grinda would be getting too cute. But you know, I digress into the entire conversation. Maybe you guys will have some of that. So again, this show is not just us blab boy. I mean, it is us blabbering on, but you guys are going to dictate the blabbering in the discord. We've got the audience. They're raising their hands. That is how we are answering questions. Mister Andrew Rickson, you ready to red this bad boy up? That's rock is Revick Cornwallace first up on the extra point this week? What you got cornwallis what's up?
Speaker 5: Guys?
Speaker 6: So basically, in a winning I'm in, it's effectively a coin flip fifty to fifty tight match. So like the O, the rest are super favored. And uh, you know, you guys are talking about getting too cute, and That's what I'm worried about. So like I was looking at like tight end specifically, and like, is like Noah Gray or Juwan Johnson getting too cute over some of the back end tightened ones who may or may not be playing tonight.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was about to say, like which ones you got it? You mean, like the ones that may have just played okay, correct?
Speaker 6: And then also like playing BTJ over DK Metcalf who seems to be losing more and more work to JSN who's looked really good.
Speaker 1: Okay, those are two really good questions. Cornwallace actually specifically love the tight End One told Ericson before we started. I was like, hey, before you run off and escape me when the show's done, I need to steal you, because, as Erickson was kind of alluding to, we're invested this year because we got some teams and I am in the championship. Well, I'm sorry. I'm in the finals of one of my FFPC matchups, which you know, as you know, there's a lot of money on the line, and I have Noah Gray as someone I kind of I don't want to get cute, but I picked him up because it's also a tight End premium, and I have a couple of the decisions to make. I'm big on Juwan Johnson, so he's trying to poke the bear a little bit with you and I Ericson about Juwan Johnson. So obviously he's alluding to Laporta and Tucker Kraft, who just played and did whatever they did. Let's alterate a tiny bit and be like, is putting in a guy like Noah Gray, you know, since he's been the alteration to Travis Kelsey? Would that be too cute? Over Let's say Kate Auten, you know, who had a little bit of an ant or Evan Ingram going up against Tennessee. Do you think I think Juwan Johnson is being a little too cute? But it's like no agree even being as well being just too cute in that respect, even though maybe you are trying to play high upside and go for this huge ceiling. If he's projected to be behind.
Speaker 2: I mean I think it is.
Speaker 3: I mean, you got you know, Okray has to catch two touchdowns, right, which he likes to do.
Speaker 2: He's done it twice already.
Speaker 3: But is that more descriptive or predictive of what he's gonna I mean again, like it's like a Nick Westbropokine thing, like is he gonna just score touchdowns every single week?
Speaker 2: Like? Maybe?
Speaker 3: But what is what does conventional wisdom suggest? It's probably not gonna last, like, right, So the same thing with catching two touch and you're like, you gotta go back to the basics, right, targets, who's getting targets, who's playing the field, who's seeing a lot of snaps, who's playing high scoring environments. That's a huge thing that comes to tight ends. How do you find yourself scoring touchdowns? You're playing games that are higher scoring. So if you don't think that this game is going to be a shootout, then why are you trying to trip over yourself to play a tight end in that game?
Speaker 2: Right when?
Speaker 3: That's kind of what you need half the time, because almost at least a lot of Titans tend to be just bad anyway, and all you need is if they score a touchdown, you feel like you win, right, Like I'm success, Like that's all you need. So that's kind of how I'm looking at it. So I don't think that the streamer, I mean, the streamers are streamers for a reason this week. I think they're really there. If you've been playing Hunter Henry or Dallas Goddard, then you're going to those streamers. But if you have already guys that have been playing for you, Kate Aden still has a good matchup this week. I know his targets have been down since mc evans has been back, but he still gets tarted a lot by Baker Rayfield and it's a good matchup for him. So yeah, I also to get a tight end too.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: Last thing I'm going to add to the tight end thing, the Juwan Johnson stuff is more theory. Noah Gray does have application. He has four straight games of four catches. He has I'm sorry, three straight games of four catches. He's got three straight games of four more targets, and he had six targets in his last one, and then obviously has the four touchdowns, which kind of like, you know, make the value go crazy. There's a little bit more application and really tough matchup against the Chargers where I think it's doable, but it's tough over those other guys because you are making a calculator risk, even though I do think there's a little bit more of a floor with Gray now that I say it, than this hypothetical with Juwan Johnson. So the answer to come around as being like, I'm probably not getting too cute either, because guess what those guys that you talk about with that massive talent. They're also scoring options, not just the craft on the porter who already played, but even like Aughton, you know he's going to get targeted in the red zone some the other one. It's funny. I don't think Brian Thomas is being cute next to DK Metcalf. They're ranked close to each other. I've got them relatively close, so I don't really think that's being cute. I worry about mac Jones in general, but he did technically get Brian Thomas more involved. But I don't know. I don't like, are you doing that over DK? I do have DK a couple spots higher than Brian Thomas. I just don't think it's getting cute. But DK is just like he's the dude, he's the floor.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think both guys have similar floor ceiling profiles. But again, I'm gonna have Metcalf, Frank Tire I would probably start Metcalf. But Brian Thomas is really good and he's shown that even with Mac Jones, he can deliver big splash plays. He's facing a really good Titans run defense. He's gonna see volume, and if he gets volume, he should be good. Like think with Metcalf and more concerned about it's like, is Metcalf like healthy, Like the dude has really been He's been banged up all year. I think that he's not playing at one hundred percent, So that's my other concern. He's already on the He's on the injury report again this week with a shoulder injury. But he's also a beast, right he has Gino Smith as his quarterback, so I don't think either guy is in like the most ideal situation. The Cardinals defense has really played well over the last couple of weeks. I think the Seattle and Arizona is kind of a pretty kind of slug fest game, even though it's being played in the Dome. And then you have the Tennessee Titans that are hosting the Jaguars, like in an offense that has seemingly no direction to go but down. But Brian Thomas has looked good, So yeah, I mean, I think that both guys are wide receiver twos with upside, and you know wide receiver is scoring tends to be pretty volatile. But just based on the body of work that we know about Metcalf, he has a connection with Geno. We've seen a very small sample size of Brian Thomas with Mac Jones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'd also like i'd also always throw out, like you know where we're here to give you guys suggestions. Go with your gut, you know, because don't blindly just take us and then the scream and blame it. If you got to feel and you're like, hey, I'm really leaning Brian Thomas, I'm going to tell you it's not crazy if you do it. I think it's in line. We're both going to suggest DK metcalf over, but you're in the same general line. We know what Brian Thomas can do. It's just can mac Jones unfurl that?
Speaker 3: And we don't mean he's he's more like again, if it's anything, it's more about like what's the floor?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, the floor is much better with DK than Brian Thomas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because mac Jones, I mean he can just crater like like the job Wrars could score zero points and no one would be surprised.
Speaker 1: I have had him on my team all year. Actually, I think this this team that's in the championship, I have Brian Thomas. I've experienced those craters. It's not great, not not so good. It's not so good as I'll tell you before with the Fantasy Pros discords, credible community, all these people in here, you know, we get these great guys and gals in here. We've got rooms across the board that you can go and talk in different fantasy football aspects. We've got games. This show absolutely free when you come in. We also have amas that you can unlock, so we have a premium feature. You don't have to, but you can join up for free or get premium like Land, the man that's that entire thing I led to just say. Land shows that he's a premium member, so he's got everything. Land, What's up?
Speaker 7: How are we doing?
Speaker 2: Fellows?
Speaker 7: Appreciate you taking my question. Similarly, the last guy panic mode and need a win. I have a lineup question wide receiver wise. I got T Higgins, Tyreek Helan, and Pittman Junior. Currently starting deeling in my flex and wondering if I should pick up MVS over THELAN for healing poor matchup for the week.
Speaker 1: That's a good question, Uh No, I would not, feeling in my mind THELAN is the target monster. They're going to be playing from behind. He's gonna get volume, He's really good in just like short separation, which I think makes him great. MVS is too volatile. It's two or three catches. It does have big touchdown play. I personally am going with Adam Thielen in that one. What's say you Rickson?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I prefer Adam feel and I think that you know MVS is probably gonna do his same old song and d answer. He'll catch one pass for deep, deep, deep yardage, maybe scores touchdown.
Speaker 1: Why don't we bet his longest reception every single week?
Speaker 3: I mean, he's facing the Giants this week, and the Giants are horrible against the deep ball, so.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna see if it's even upright now.
Speaker 3: I don't disagree with you, and I would say I don't want to drop Feeling because he has more matchups after the Eagles. He gets Dallas, Arizona and Tampa Bay in week seventeen, Like you might be playing field in your Fantas Football Championships against Tampa Bay. So keep him.
Speaker 1: Cowards won't release it, by the way, they got some other ones. I won't really release the MVS tape. Please, we want the longest reception that I'm looking for. Baby. Oh, here's a little tease. I have a longest reception prop for the prop show. I'm betting pros with you and I and Piez of p. I haven't put a longest reception prop one time the entire year. I was a part of our card. It's part of my card this week, or the longest reception that I love. So there's a little teaser betting pros the best props for the week, Eric's and myself and Joe Pizza Pa, stay in your lane? What's up? What's up? What's up?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 2: I have two things.
Speaker 4: One of them is a funny fab story from one of my leagues. This guy spent ninety two dollars out of his hundred dollars budget on the Eagles defense this week. I thought you would find that humorous.
Speaker 1: No, what was the I mean.
Speaker 4: No, either no one else did on the Eagles defense and he got clowned.
Speaker 1: Okay, wait, so I'm I'm with wanting to get it. Had he not spent a dollar all season? And he just like it was all.
Speaker 4: Of the remaining budget. He spent eight dollars and then in week fourteen he said, I need ninety two dollars on Eagles detense.
Speaker 8: To be sued.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm all about that defense this week, but that's like a it's like a ten dollars, all right, I like that is he still getting clowned to this like minute?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I mean someone also put twenty dollars on McPherson, and I made sure to call that out since McPherson's now out for like four weeks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just got we got put on the ir well, you know, make sure to hit him back up when the Panthers score twenty four or something like that, and we'll remind him, a right, what's the what else you got?
Speaker 4: So I've got Rico, Dowdell, Tuba Hubbard, and Bresee Hall heading into the playoffs, as well as Brian Robinson. I'm not worried about about Robinson. But those three running backs in Daldell, Hubbard, and Hall, where would you rank them? You know, looking at that playoff schedule and you know, just kind of a one two three if you don't mind.
Speaker 1: Okay, So, Dowdell, Hubbard and I also thought I took myself off the stage here. I thought we were gonna I'm pulling up the rest of season schedule, strength of schedule. Thought we were going to talk about this week, because I was going to say, actually, like Cuba the least of all of those running backs this week. So we have Hall, Dowdell, and Cuba. The ranks say Hall has the fourth or the rest of season schedule. Hall has the fourth best strength of schedule, Dowdell is the tenth best, and I already for in Cuba is down at the bottom ten a two star rating. So that's how the strength of schedule says it. Mister Andrew Rickson, what say the rest of ericson strength of schedule?
Speaker 9: Say?
Speaker 3: Yeah, my rankings have Hall one and then Hubbard and Dowdell.
Speaker 2: It's it's it's pretty close.
Speaker 3: So I think it's more of a kind of like a COINI it depends on what we see from like Jonathan Brooks, right, because like Dowdell is the bell cow for the Dallas Cowboys rest of the season.
Speaker 2: Like, I think that's pretty clear.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Hubbard maybe not so much because now we're seeing Brooks get a little bit more involved. I think that Hubbard and Dowdell have similar schedule and you look at just who they have to play, so I mean they're playing each other again. We talked about this on one of the trade shows. I think in week fifteen it's Cowboys Panthers, right, they're playing each other, and I remember be like, all right, Welsh, who do you want?
Speaker 2: Do you want?
Speaker 3: Maybe it was Chuba Hubard and Ricot Dade's like, which, which which side do you want?
Speaker 2: Of this? Of this coin here?
Speaker 3: We'll have to go back and listen to that episode to see, uh, which which player we each?
Speaker 1: I feel like it was Dowdell and somebody else, But it's a great matchup for both of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so those are good matchups for those players. Arizona and Tampa Bay round up for Cuba. And then with Rico, I believe he has the I mean he has Tampa Bay and Philadelphia, so I mean pretty good schedules most of the part. There's a couple of tough matchups in there, like Week seventeen Agains the Eagles, like you're not gonna want to play Ricau Dadell. I think that they're both kind of like nah, like back end RB two's restless season. I mean, Breestell is healthy, like he has the best schedule and he's the best running back, but I don't really know how healthy he is at this point. He had another DNP here on Thursday, so we don't know if he's going to play.
Speaker 1: That's the big thing. My playbook is not just a tool for draft season or early season. It's a tool for all seasons, my friend. Manage your fantasy football lineups and dominate your leagues with my playbook from Fantasy Pros Fantasy Football Championship. Yes, you can use my playbook suite of powerful tools to help you make better decisions, manage your lineups, and win your leagues. Even if we are not here talking to you face to face, or you miss a podcast or whatever it is, my playbook you're not going to miss. My playbook has got you covered because all you gotta do is sink your league for free to get customized fantasy football news, rankings, and analysis. So go and sink it today. You can even upgrade to get the full unlock Fantasypros dot com, slash my playbook, or download my Playbook app in your app store. My let's go to Vans Van's fifty four. Next up on the extra point?
Speaker 2: What's it?
Speaker 1: Vans, come on down, you're the next contestant on all right here, we got go to the front. Yeah, we got you. Hello, Hey guys, are we're good?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 1: What's going on? Not too much?
Speaker 10: Not too much? Getting close to that nitty gritty playoff, So I thought I'd ask you a few questions.
Speaker 1: If that's cool, let's do it.
Speaker 10: Okay. So I started out I'm in first place PS, but I got lucky with a couple of wide receivers at the start, and then I was planning on trading a few AKAA Garrett and DeVante Adams. However, my Godwin got hurt so I lost him. So I'm riding those two boys for the rest of the season. I also have Brian Thomas in the bench area there. Did I just stick with the Jets or what do you? What do you think there?
Speaker 1: Oh? Man? Those two ers? Where are you at with that? Because like, I'm just a pro Garrett Wilson guy every single week, and I just feel like, I mean, obviously Rogers likes Davante, but it sometimes just amounts to Man, I kind of feel like the upside play is Garrett Wilson and Brian Thomas over Adams. I think that's how I have it in ranks. Ericson what say you.
Speaker 3: For this week? Yeah, I think that's probably the move. I thought he was talking more like rest of the season.
Speaker 2: He's did you mean the playoff? Yeah, I mean I.
Speaker 3: Don't like having two Jets players because like one of them is going to eat and the other ones not.
Speaker 2: I mean, the Jets have a good schedule.
Speaker 3: They play the rate they play the Jaguars in the rams like and you think that okay, Like Rogers, like the season's over, but like he probably doesn't want to go out like this, like he wants like maybe he puts up number I don't know, but like the I mean, the Jaguars are like historically bad on defense. Like if Rogers is ever gonna throw for three hundred yards, it would be against the Jacksonville Jaguars, if he even cares.
Speaker 2: But again, I'll.
Speaker 1: Strength the schedule, by the way, real quick. Brian Thomas and the Jags are the third worst strength of schedule for wide receivers fourteen through seventeen. The Jets wide receivers Garrett Wilson DeVante the third best among wide receivers weeks fourteenth through seventeen, So Jets wide receivers might be the play Vans. Did you have a did you have another question?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Thanks for that, And I got the old Kyle Pitts syndrome going on here as well. I was lucky to pick up Tucker Kraft. Should I just ride Craft as well?
Speaker 2: Or what?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well, Kraft played and he did pretty good. Here's what I can say. It was better than Kyle Pitts. But here's the problem. Ericson and I are on opposite planets on Kyle Pits and Kyle Pits production this week. So I'm a negative Nancy on Kyle Pitts. Hypothetically, Ericson, even though he already played, would you have played Kyle Pitts over Tucker Craft.
Speaker 3: No, I had Tucker Craft going in a league. Somebody dropped Kyle Pits in that same league, and as as much I wanted to just stick them into, but I I still like I want Craft. So even though I like Kyle Pits a lot, this.
Speaker 1: Week, what was your what's your rank on Pits twelve? Do you have Pits or Disley? Oh Pit?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 1: I mean, if you have him at twelve, I was gonna say, oh, Pits or Noah Gray is a fun one, but I bet you.
Speaker 3: Have I have Disleey Ahead, I have Dizsney hide and I have Pits.
Speaker 2: Yeah it Pits twelve, Disley's ahead of him.
Speaker 1: What about Noah Gray? I have Pits, I have no a Gray one spot ahead of Pits right now? Yeah, I think I want no Agree to be better, and I feel like I want to keep moving him up. But I need to be realistic with myself. But four straight weeks four recepts or three straight weeks or four receptions not bad? How many Kyle Pits have last three weeks?
Speaker 2: He has one catch the last two games?
Speaker 1: Why why he is so athletically talented? Why can he?
Speaker 2: Is he?
Speaker 1: What is his separation score? Is it just the worst?
Speaker 3: I don't dude, I'm just waiting. Dude, He's gonna be so good in twenty twenty nine on the Commanders.
Speaker 1: Just I mean, as soon as he Dreddas has a good point. We never did put a bet on our Kyle Pits versus Juwan Johnson for this week. I already have a bet going with piece of Pia from the out of Bound show The Nails Painted Caleb Williams bet. What could we bet? Dreddi's is shaved ahead, but we can't lose more hair here at Fantasy pros We've only got so much hair to go around. Is there anything else you can think of?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean I'm trying to think what would be fitting for another Kyle pits, just like killing your fantasy team type.
Speaker 1: Of So here's an interesting one. Dreddis is saying, no face Erickson has a mustache? Do you You don't? Yeah, you have kind of like the mustache thing going right.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's this hair that sometimes grows out of my face. I'm not really sure why you want to call it, but it's there sometimes.
Speaker 1: Maybe I could have a mustache for a show and then and then you could shave the mustache for a show.
Speaker 2: We should we shave our armpits because.
Speaker 1: Gross, what are we gonna show it on?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know. I'm trying to think of ideas. I mean, his name is Kyle Pitts.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: We could put we could put the letter of the guy in the side of our hair. No, how about this, you guys listening put some comments? Yeah, I know you guys can do that, Like if you're listening on Spotify and stuff like that, feel free or tweet at us if you've got some ideas. We probably need it by like Saturday, no later. But I don't think the armpit one is super great. Just going to throw that out there. But maybe there's a mustache type of bet. We'll figure it out if you If you anything else comes up in the chat people are listening, feel free to throw out ideas for what our bet can be. But listen, I don't. I gotta be careful here. If I lose all my bets, I could have like a you know, Bert Reynolds mustache and painted fingernails. Like, I gotta be careful what's going on. I do have to be on video all week, so but we'll hear what you guys have to say. All right, let's get back to it. Let's get to Nick. Nick up and now Nick's always here.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 12: Nick?
Speaker 11: I have a questions for you regarding some flex situations and grease hall situations. So in one of my leagues, I got Grendo with only thirty five dollars fab somehow, but that is my remaining of it. They're down to zero. But I'm wondering between him and Tyrone Tracy. I'm assuming Chuba is a bench this week anyway, But if it would be Grendo or Tracy in the flex spot there. That's the first question.
Speaker 1: So that's actually a little bit. It's not quite what I was like. I like started the show with of saying it's it's cute or that might be a decision. I think it's a little bit easier. I have Grendo higher, but I also really like Tracy this week and that matchup against New Orleans. I'm not sure it's really being cute or anything like that, but I got Grindo. Do you also, Erickson?
Speaker 2: So why do you have Grendo? Explain that to me?
Speaker 1: Why do I have Grendo over Tracy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you say like Tracy?
Speaker 1: Right, you know, I do like Trey. I like Tracy for a touchdown, but I also like Grendo for it. I mean, I think that it's the run game against the Bears is an absolutely obtainable thing. I think he's gonna get eighteen plus carries. I think he's gonna be involved in the pass game. I think the Niners are going to run away with this game. Honestly, even though I laid down the spread a little bit, and I think it's going to lay on a decent amount of Grindo. Now here's the only thing I'm worried about. They get into the five and Grindo gets out and it becomes Debo running it in, and that takes away some of that upside. But I think from a volume standpoint, Grindo is a top twelve back. I'm a I'm a tiny bit worried about where some of that volume has gone with Devin singletaryes, Tracy's got nine carries in two straight games. He's a little bit more involved in the passing game, and I think Singletary took away a red zone option. So I guess I'm hedging a little bit where I'm like, I like Tracy, but his volume has gone down and Grindo should be a minimum fifteen carried. Guy, are you on the opposite end?
Speaker 3: I thought that I might be, because you know we're doing all this, like all this is Grenda is projecting, right, Yeah, we have no idea what his role is gonna be, like no clue. Whereas Tyring again, like these are both rookie running backs, right, Tyron Tracy has earned the job as the starting running back on the Giants like he earned his way again. An injury helped so I guess for me, it's just like, are we hoping that Grendo like has the tyrone Tracy roll right that Tracy has already shown to have. Now that being said, I kind of I don't want to say I disagree with the touch projection for Girndo, but I I almost don't really care because he's a running back that has shown I only need ten carries and I can get it done like he's explosive. So I feel like we might have more outs with Grendo, even if we look up and it's like, oh man, like Deebo got more carries than we thought they used Patrick Taylor and it's like weird receipt role or whatever, And then you gotta feel bad. You look at the final touches, you're like, oh man, that wasn't that great. But Rondo's good. He fits the scheme so in a kind of like a Bucky Irving fashion, he gets it done even though his role maybe wasn't as glamorous as we thought it would be. And then, as I like to do with some of these tougher questions, you zoom out, do you want to start the Giants running back or the forty nine.
Speaker 1: Ers running Yeah. No, that's a really good state way to put it.
Speaker 3: And when you simplify it that way, like they just give me the forty nine ers running back, like yeah, So I have him ranked close together, So I think that it is tight, but I think yeah, kind of just working through and thinking more about it, I think Rendo is probably safer. I think both guys have similar ceiling plays because remember, I Tracey doesn't score a touchdown last week against Dallas, like he would have been a bust and that was against Dallas.
Speaker 1: I'll also throw a couple little things out there. Bears are on average giving up one hundred and sixteen yards per game rushing to running backs. Six straight weeks, a running back has had at least sixty yard or more rushing and that running back has had sixteen or more carries, and the Bears have given up thirty or more carries in three of the last five games against So I like Grindo's chances, but there is again this is coming back to like there's a little bit of theory, like we've known what we've gotten Tracy. I just don't like the touches going down. So sorry, that was a lot. Nick, You've just been hanging around, didn't do you have a DoD you have another one?
Speaker 11: I do, and I totally agree with you guys. That's sort of what I've been racking my brain between. So in my other league, I'm trying to figure out if Breese Hall is healthy, which I know is a big question mark at this point, whether I should go with like Brian Thomas Junior or Breese or if Bree's out, if Brayln or Brian Thomas Junior would be a better flex it's half PPR league. Then the other nuanced question to this one, Kim Kaid is probably going to be back. I would start him at my tight end spot. But on the wire there also guys like Will Disley, Ferguson if he's back, Juwan Johnson, Uh, curious what you guys think about both that flex situation and tight end situation.
Speaker 1: We'll come to the tight end in a second. If Erickson follow me here, because I think you're gonna agree Brace Hall over Brian Thomas easy, and if Bree is out, Braylan Allen over Brian Thomas. Easy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The only way I would consider Brian Thomas is now, you probably wouldn't consider him really yeah.
Speaker 1: Like if they were like Bree is super hurt and he's gonna have a limited workload and then both of them are eating into each other like maybe Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I was gonna say, like maybe if I'm like a massive underdog, just because I think that the Jets just they have a cap ceiling in general, but Brian Thomas can make plays on his own. So if I'm like a massive underdog, maybe I chase the ceiling with Brian Thomas as being like this absurdly talented rookie that can rip off one hundred receiving yards without mac Jones essentially doesn't even better. But yeah, I would probably just take the touch with Raymon. Allen went overthink it as for the tight end, I mean, why do you want to start doing kink Aid? Like what is what has he done at any point this year where we think, oh, he's a leak title that we can start every week?
Speaker 1: So so would you you would dump him for Disley?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I mean he's a land mine, isn't he.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I'm not like making a case for him.
Speaker 3: I think I think I'd rather face kank Aid, Like if my opponent picks up Kate plays him against me. It's like similar to if your opponent picks picks up Kyle Pits and plays him against you, like I know you're feeling great well if you're facing fits in your line up this week.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying.
Speaker 3: It's a sneaky play this week, Coyle pits just when you just when you think it's safe to bench him and cut him from your lineup.
Speaker 2: This is when he strikes all.
Speaker 1: Right back in one oh oh yeah, so we did the tight end. I want to go back to one thing real quick. On the Garrinda stuff. He's the topic of du jour and if you don't have him, you're probably like a little bit disinterested. But I don't know if you've looked. I have two different sites here, give me what you think and unless you've looked, and you're going to ruin this his projection. I have Fantasy Pros projections and I also have PFF projections. PFF sometimes can be like a little bit up. I like to use them a lot. But what do you think Grinda's projections are? Obviously knowing he doesn't have a backdrop or anything like that, and what the number is, and then I'll and maybe even where he ranks among running backs, like in projected rushing yards.
Speaker 3: So you don't want like a fantasy points projection, you just want like his like stat line.
Speaker 1: Let's start with yards for a second.
Speaker 2: I would say like.
Speaker 3: Sixty five all purpose yards all purpose okay, like right rushing and receiving yards.
Speaker 1: Okay, Fantasy pros our projections have all purpose yards eighty one sixty nine on the ground, twelve receiving. That is the eighth most rushing yards pff I, I give out their eggs. Well, I'm kind of kind of They're fine, go sub to them. They're great. Fourth most rushing yards among all running backs, over a hundred all purpose yards between rushing and receiving. A pretty wild receiving number as well. It's actually almost looks like they just put Christian McCaffrey in there the Fantasy pros Fantasy points though for Grinda. So here's where things get tricky in half PPR, He's I mean, I can't even know, I don't you can know everybody in the number. It's about eighteen, somewhere between eighteen and twenty. And guess what, Tyrone Tracy projects higher in Fantasy points even though Grindo is the eighth highest projected rushing yards. So I think the big thing between the sites is a projected receiving yard number that PFF is putting on there. But PFF's got one hundred total all purpose yards, Grindo's eight on Fantasy pros projections, but they don't have the receiving side and his it's eleven point seven points. That's under Dubtle, that's under Tracy, that's under Swift. I mean, I'm not sure I fully agree with some of this, but it is just not as high as the rushing yard total. So I just want to throw that out. Any thoughts on that.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's again, it's a projection, right, if they don't use any of these other running backs, then this is all correct. But what like sometimes they just do, like there are guys that like get random carries that we didn't even know we're on the team, and like what what I guaranteed none of these projections are even in the same ballpark when it comes to Debos rushing.
Speaker 2: What's his what are his rushing projections?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, they're all I'm sure they're all over the place because it's like, well, what's his role going to be? Like this is again I think Arendo like for most intensive purposes, you're going to start him like you picked him up. You're probably going to start them their six teams on by like if you have the luxury of not having to play him, like I guess like patch yourself on the back. But I think he's gonna be a good start. I think that he's going to get at least sixty rushing yards. I think he's probably gonna score. I don't think you're gonna look up be like, oh my god, I'm an idiot. I started Grendo like, maybe he do start him over someone that gets more points, but I don't think that his output is going to be like I'm massively disappointed.
Speaker 1: Tracy's close to one where you might be like like if you sat him for Tracy and whatever. By the way, last thing, and then let's get back to some questions from the audience. What do you think the project I have both the projector from PFF and Fantasy pros the rushing yards for debo. What do you think it looks like?
Speaker 12: Man?
Speaker 3: Because I feel like it could be as like high as like thirty five. But then I would say, probably he's going to be a little bit more like less aggressive because we haven't seen in a while. So I'll say like twenty twenty rushing yards twenty two and a half, twenty one and a half.
Speaker 1: Fantasy pros is eight, and the PFF is ten. Oh well, yeah, I know, I totally agree with you. I think I think he can have more rushing yards than receiving yards this week. To be honest with you, like, it's just a very interesting element that the rushing yard projection is not projecting Debo. But I had some people like just losing their mud dog talking to do Bo. He doesn't do anything, and it's like, well, no, like this is where he might because McCaffrey is out, Mason is out, this is where the niners and now they might not do it, but this is in theory where they would do that. That's why there's just some weird It's good to be asking these questions and we can work through it live, but at the end of the day, it's gonna be hard for really anybody to come off of being like, don't start Grenda unless it maybe is a gunst like a brief hall. But I think that's the tyrone. Tracy one is like it's a perfect line. It's a perfect line of looking at this player and being like, oh, do you do it over Tracy.
Speaker 3: If anything, we would just love to get some Kyle Shanahan coach speak where he comes out and says, Yep, I'm gonna I'm gonna use a running back by committee. Everyone's gonna get equal touches because I mean I'm actually all right, no for twenty.
Speaker 2: Five yep, rely know, grenda fire him up? Baby?
Speaker 1: Does anyone? What is his coach speaking? You know, there's like that Twitter account do we know?
Speaker 3: I mean, I mean, I don't need in the index to say that he's you know, full of uh exploit is right? Like the dude just oh yeah, mcaffy's fine, and then he doesn't play like the entire season, and then he comes back and then oh yeah, we're not sure, we'll like ease him in. And Christ McCaffrey is like a drug to Kyle Shannon and any guy can't stop using him even though this is a fragile asset, and he just doesn't.
Speaker 1: So I created a new Broadway play on out of Bounds You go again? Yeah, yeah, exactly, Drey to just put in there. It's called Lies the musical. Go and check it out. It's on Out of Bounds on the on YouTube. You can watch it. It's great and it's my new musical and it's all about Kyle Shanahan. It's just called Lies Lies. Alan, it's up, Allen. We're getting back to you guys. Hopefully it's not a great week. There's no way there can be any more grendo questions. We should have answered them all.
Speaker 2: We're trying to. Yeah, try to hit it on all.
Speaker 1: It's an important thing, exactly, all right, Alan Read you didn't want to come up, Just come on back, sir Buckets. Oh hello, what's up those? What's going on?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 13: I got a dynasty question and that's cool with you all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, throw it at us.
Speaker 13: So I'm looking to acquire Cuba Hubbard for the playoffs and I'm considering giving up two seconds and a fourth.
Speaker 1: How big of a League.
Speaker 2: Ten team?
Speaker 1: Okay, so you get what does your current running back situation look like? Because I like, Tuba is not necessarily my favorite for the rest of this season, solid dynasty with a contract extension, but also really, I mean, Jonathan Brooks looks good. What does your running back situation look like is it abysmal?
Speaker 13: It's actually not bad.
Speaker 2: My wide receivers aren't great.
Speaker 13: I haven't been able to find anyone they trade for four wide receivers. So but for running backs, I have Henry Jacobs, James Cook, and Montgomery. I just picked up Corando, so I actually do have a good amount.
Speaker 1: I mean you're not trading him for the playoffs?
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 2: I mean I I don't I hate this trade?
Speaker 1: Oh do you hate it? You hate giving up? See, I I are willy nilly give up picks? Like I hear two seconds and a fourth, I'm like, I don't know, man, Like there's impact in those later rounds. But then I hear a ten team and I'm like, oh that's a little bit better. But you hate this bad boy?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I don't want to trade for tube Hover right now. I mean what if he goes out in bombs another week? Then where's his value at? Like, like you can look up one week after this and immediately regretless trade.
Speaker 1: But like, if you're making this trade though, you're you're kind of giving yourself a little bit of support for as a backup because you're not playing him, except maybe that like Dallas game, you're giving your support, but then you're playing him into future years and covering from Derrick Henry. So like, is it really that like if you look at it from the grand scheme and not just like over the next couple of weeks. Do you buy it a little bit more? A couple of seconds for Cuba Hubbard? Does that too much?
Speaker 2: I think it is.
Speaker 3: I mean, I get that they signed the contract, but they also drafted trumping Brooks in the second round. No, and it took what one game for us to look, wow, jnth Brooks looks.
Speaker 1: Really he does look really good. That's right.
Speaker 2: He played like one. He finally got a touch. We're like, oh man, oh, this is the guy that we were all obsessed.
Speaker 1: And it's like the thing I don't love is if they became like Rashad White Bucky and Jonathan Brooks took the Bucky thing. The Panther's offense is just not like the box and it says like, I don't know how they're gonna work in that. But I don't know. I don't hate it like you do. It's not a first round pick.
Speaker 12: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe you don't need to give up two seconds and push you have a ton of depth. I don't know when you would ever start Cuba, But I don't know. I'm just not against it. I'm trying to think, like, what the hell does that second round pick really look like next year? Unfortunately as a ten team, And if it wraps around and you win, that could be like a thirteen or fourteenth rookie pick. If you don't and you just swing the first round over each time, that's like a twenties.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't hate it as much, all right, kind of rapid fire a little bit. Oh, I forgot to get Allen in here. Egg boy, egg boy? What's up? Hello?
Speaker 14: You can hear me?
Speaker 1: Well, you've got a great mic man. Yeah, what's up dude?
Speaker 14: Two quarterbacks is Gino and Winston?
Speaker 2: I picked up?
Speaker 14: Because so I have Gibbs, I have Williams, I have Kamara as my running backs. I got Grinda. So the real question is do I play Gorendo Whil's up injured? Do I play either of them over Gino?
Speaker 1: Or Okay? So that still broke up a whole bunch, But the question sounds like it was, do you play Grendo over either one of those picked up quarterbacks? In super flex Gino and Winston ericson.
Speaker 12: No.
Speaker 3: I just you just have such a high floor with quarterbacks, like they don't even have to play good and they can still get like sixteen fantasy points like they get sixty eight. Wasn't a bad game, Like the floors is way too high. And I know that sometimes it doesn't always work out where you have a skill player that outscores a quarterback. But I mean, nine times out of ten, the quarterbacks usually outscore the skill players. I just I don't think you need to overthink it.
Speaker 2: So I just play the two kbs.
Speaker 1: Which one would you do? By the way, if it was because I don't think he meant he was starting both of them. If you had to start just Gino or Winston, would you go, yeah, A volume.
Speaker 2: He's not.
Speaker 3: He's I mean, he's basically like matchup proof because he like creates his own I mean, he creates his own fantasy value.
Speaker 2: With the way he pla.
Speaker 3: Like he gives like more opportunities because he's like, oh, we need more targets, pick six coming your way.
Speaker 1: It's true, dude, I used to like It's good. I don't do as much anymore like my my in this League Show. I'm doing it for ten years. In the first couple of years, just because I have a like radio and audio background, I would just like sit there and re listen to the whole show and edit clips in I would you like parody songs? I do just all this stuff, and it would it consumes me and it would take like five hours and it was totally not worth it. But to me, I'm like, okay, great. When I hear Jameis Winston speak, I want a super cut. I want one of those like you know they somebody takes a meme, you know, like the hoktoor and they turn into a song. Or I need a super cut of Jameis Winston and his his stuff where he's just like you know, the snow or God Deliver Me from Pick six is just he's just a He's an electric factory. I just need a super cut of all the amazing things he said. Someone, Please don't make me do it. I don't have the time and if I start, I will get consumed. Please somebody else do it for me. God I love him. Alan, we will try you again, say we can get you out. What's up allan?
Speaker 15: Okay, So I guess I'm kind of piling on the Isaac Garendo talk. I have bris Hall obviously his status is looking kind of doubtful for this week. Believe it or not, both Isaa Guendo and Brailan Allen are both available on waivers. Who would you like this week to have a higher website game assuming Brisal is word out?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't think we can assume bres Hall is out. I'm picking up Grendo and I'm going with it. It's actually a good question. I thought this was going to be Breuce Hall or Garendo Erickson first answer that, Brishall or Grendo, And then would you rather if Haul is out, Grindo or Alan.
Speaker 3: Because they'll probably play bres if he's healthy. But again I don't know. I mean, he did in DNP Thursday and Wednesday last week and he played, but this week he has done that, so I don't like his chances of playing. And I think that if you're gonna just pick up one of those guys anyway, you just try to pick up Grendo. Yeah, so you know, because he not only has again like Braylen, Allen might be one week of value. There's no other running back left for the fy nin Ers. I mean, they brought in some guys, but he has more value not just this week potentially, but the rest of it. So that's something you have to keep in mind with you're making these waiver wire decisions like and even like start sit decisions like if you cut a guy to add this other guy because that you like him more this week, that's fine, but then what happens next week?
Speaker 1: And as long as there is a next week though, yes, that's all you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so obviously you need to cater to if I have to win this week, then you can't really think about what's going on next week. You have to do all everything in your power to win this one game. But if you all start considering like the playoff run, like yeah, you want Grendo because he has less competition and Braylan Allen is depended on well Hall missus this week or what he plays next week, then you can't play Allen. And then you're also rostering two spots kind of for like one player between Hall and Allen, whereas Grenda. Now you have a Jets running back and a four nine is running back. She could play them both technically if they're both healthy.
Speaker 1: Dude, So I I just this surge just came through me of just Corinda fails. We're talking so much about Grinda. I'm worried this is going to be a moment in time. There's no reason behind it. By the way, everything we've talked about, like it's a good matchup, you can run on the Bears, it is Grinda. There's just something sick in my brain that like you're bringing up Mike Boone and I'm just having this flash of like, my god, we are talking so much about Grinda. If he fails, well, I mean.
Speaker 3: God, I mean but that's again like you have to weigh like the risk reward. Yeah, yeah, he's all projectioned, like he's projection, like you don't know what his role is going to be, Like we're all.
Speaker 1: On everybody is on board, but it's as we don't really know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and sometimes very long.
Speaker 3: But again going back to the outs conversation, right, why I feel confident about Grendo because what are we concerned about, like the workload. If the workload's not there, well, what does that leave you? Oh, it leaves you with a running back on the fort and I ers offense that's usually pretty good in a good overall matchup against a pretty bad Bears run defense with a guy that has gotten it done when he's gotten at least ten carries, like he's gonna get ten carries, right, Like, I don't think that's over projecting him in any way, shape or one.
Speaker 2: I think that's pretty safe.
Speaker 1: He's projected run sixteen seventeen across both the sides, by the way.
Speaker 3: But what I'm saying is I don't think he even needs to get there to like be fine in fantasy, because he's an explosive running back, because it's a good matchup. Again, like we've seen, number two running backs can produce against bad run defenses We've seen all year against the Carolina Panthers. And again I don't say the Bears are in that range of bad run defenses, but they're not that far off.
Speaker 1: The only problem is the number two running back might be Debo in this one.
Speaker 2: That is also true.
Speaker 3: So again I think that for the most part, the process is pretty strong behind Corendo. And even if he doesn't get the insane amount of volume like I would probably you know, I'm the undertaker. I would probably go under on whatever his rushing attempts prop is, what.
Speaker 1: Do you think it'll open up? It hasn't opened up there, or at least like where I play. I haven't seen the number.
Speaker 3: I would probably say it's probably gonna be more around like maybe like sixteen and a half. I think that's probably like.
Speaker 1: Sixty wit, what did you say, sixty.
Speaker 2: Sixteen and a half? Like rushing attempts.
Speaker 1: Oh, attempts? Oh were you were saying attempts over yards?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Again, Like that's what I would bet against is his total carries, not his yardage, because okay, again, like he can rip off an eighty yard touchdown on one play because he's good and he's fast. So again, I think we could look up and say, wow, we were so wrong about the Garnda role, but it didn't matter because he was really efficient and it was it was a good matchup and he ended up scoring it, like because he again last week he scored right like nobody played them last week and he's still score right. So yeah, I think that we shouldn't overthink it too much. And I think that he's a good play and I don't think you're going to be like, oh god, maybe he's not the best play this week. Maybe he's not top ten running back, but I think that'll be to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen, I'm like, I'm just a sickle My brain is a sicko person, Like I don't want him to fail. I don't want to do it, but it's just like, you know how you do the thing. Erickson did this to me a couple of weeks ago, where he was like, I think I had it was my dumb, idiot, stupid ladder bed on debo. He was like, how did you do in the early games? And I'm like, I killed it? And he's like all right, And then I what I knew was he wasn't going to play the Deebo one because just how the universe works, if I suck in all the early ones, probably going to hit some later ones. It's the same thing where I'm like, listen, Grenda's the play. It's the smart play, But my sicko brain is like, he will go down in infamy if he ends up having like a seven and Audrey Audric estimate like a couple of weeks ago where it's like thirteen yards on ten carries or something like that. Also, I want to throw out to you guys, Betting Pros. Make sure you check them out. There is no current line. I was looking to see if any books have a line. There isn't. If you want to see who has the first line, make sure you're on Betting Pros. Download the Betting Pros app and if you use promo code FP free, you can get a free month of premium access where you can go in. You can check out I'm looking at it right now, cover, probability, expected value, the better rating. Those are premium features that you can see when you check out. Using the prop bet analyzer, you can check out where he is across the books. You can see where every single place has, the rushing yards, the attempts, you can check all the different lines, and you can do analysis with premium. You don't have to do premium, by the way, you can just download Betting Pros, follow Ericson and I but if you do, you can have access for a month FP free, go and do all of that. So sorry, I did an ad right after that Ericson, But like I said, I'm just kind of a sick o brain and I don't want us to fail. All right, we'll have a couple more minutes, so let's do a little bit of lightning round with some of our our peeps here. Bh, per Low, Hey, are you guys doing We're doing good?
Speaker 9: Ude?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 10: Cool?
Speaker 1: Yeah, big fan, first time on the show.
Speaker 9: I'm thanks, happy to be here.
Speaker 16: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I just had two quick questions. One of them was Dynasty, if that's cool with you guys. Yeah, So, I'm not sure if it's the right show of doing it on, but I was wondering if I could just send a picture of my lineup in here and see if it is a rebuild or not.
Speaker 6: Sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just throw the ask your other question while you're doing that and then yeah, yeah, okay. The other one was quick.
Speaker 9: I've got Stafford Russell Wilson and Jordan Love. Jordan Love kind of just been on the down with interceptions. I was seeing if you guys had one to start. I know Stafford's been doing pretty well, but again it's Stafford, russ and Love.
Speaker 1: I would have I started Love. Since this air started, Love.
Speaker 3: We Love looked pretty. I mean he threw four touchdowns. I get Christian Watson touchdown, Yeah, sick, those were great. You mean the Jaden Reid touchdown that I really really need.
Speaker 2: Well know, I'm talking about the second Christian Watson. Oh okay, yeah, after the first and retouched.
Speaker 1: That was the two that I really needed really bad for the FFPC. And just a basic look. As far as the lineup, when I see Lad McConkey and Nico Collins and Chase Brown, I feel like that's not a rebuild. I'm just gonna throw that. I'm not gonna list off your entire team here. I can't even see the big giant one by the way. It's like some big long picture, but I see three guys that are like big key, Like, could you trade the Tony Pollard's in the can Allens of the world. Yeah, But I don't think that's like a rebuild. I don't know if you have any other quick thought, Erickson, No.
Speaker 3: I mean this seems like a team that can definitely like contend. I mean it sucks that it seems like you have a couple of pieces of that are just kind of trending in the wrong. Like Lamb obviously like not as good because he doesn't have his quarter of this year, so like he's not at the peak powers. But you have like some decent quarterbacks. Jonathan Taylor got another player that I mean, I think that there's some pieces that you could potentially get off of, Like you said, Tony Pollard, maybe Jonathan Taylor is.
Speaker 2: A piece that you.
Speaker 3: Know, I mean, he's not super simple and in the fact that we saw so many of these running backs re emerge just by being quote unquote older this past year, maybe he's the guy who want to hold on to.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: I think that this this roster has a lot of good pieces that it can definitely be contender, just like I think this year, just the the the cards haven't stacked in your favor. I would say, like, you know, Lamb is again your top two guys are Lamb and Jonathan Taylor.
Speaker 1: And Nico, and Nico was out for time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, So no, I think that.
Speaker 3: I mean, again, if those guys stay healthy, their quarterbacks stay healthy, then I think that you're looking at your team very differently. Also, you have a yuke on injury. I mean like, yeah, you have a lot of pieces, just like your key guys going into the year didn't stay healthy. So of course that's going to result in unless wins. So no, I don't think. I don't think that you're in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's a good way for Dynasty to show like when you if you got these good builds, just because you had it down year doesn't mean it's a rebuild. It's just you can move some pieces. Also throughout, I think Bogwin was telling me FITZI, but Chase Brown is like RB five in Dynasty or something like something huge. So, uh, Chase Brown's a good one. All right, We're going to hit these last three here, Jay Bauer, Jay Bauer finishing up here with the last ones. What you got, dude?
Speaker 15: Tell me how you doing?
Speaker 1: We're doing good, dude? What's what's going down?
Speaker 2: I'll keep it.
Speaker 5: Quick for you. Watching my two star receivers, Uh just evaporate and Milik neighbors and Garrett Wilson. As a desperation move, because this is a to our die weekend for me, I picked up myers Ja Kobe. I don't know if I have the stones to play him. If I do, who do I play him over? And if I happen to win this week, you know, Lord Willie, do I continue to play him over? The person you tell me to play them over?
Speaker 1: Who was it?
Speaker 12: It was?
Speaker 1: Milik? And what was the other one? Garrett Wilson and Garrett Man?
Speaker 2: I am I will.
Speaker 3: I mean, I have Myers ranked once about behind Garrett Wilson, and I haven't ranked ahead of Melak Neighbors, so I would, honestly, I don't. You can play Myers over both of them if you really want to.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't think that that's that crazy. I would definitely play more over Neighbors. I've seen enough of this Giants thing.
Speaker 2: I don't. I'm done.
Speaker 3: Lest at least I've seen enough of Garrett Wilson where he's had these good.
Speaker 2: Games with Aaron Rodgers, like this season.
Speaker 3: Like it's in the range again. The Dolphins have one good cornerback and his name is Jayleen Ramsey. All the other cornerbacks are hurt so and he can't cover both Garrett Wilson and DeVante Is at the same time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it's just like Drew Locke is starting again. It's not going to get fifteen targets with Drew Locke. He doesn't have big separators. They don't. I mean, it's just I want to go Malik here, but I can't. I think you can this week, go Jacoby long term, I don't know, come back for next week, Like could you start Myers over neighbors next week. Sure, I don't even know if the line the matchup is right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I don't think you need to be like so defiant against your guy again. This is your team, right, like you don't want any of these guys to do bad like like like don't like again.
Speaker 2: This is why the whole.
Speaker 3: Like dynamic of start sits becomes so it's almost kind of like toxic, where like you hate the players on your bed totally and like you want them to fail at all.
Speaker 1: I want my players to fall. I lot last week, dude, I looked again. I know I'd say it a lot, but like my big I mean, FFPC is a lot. These are high stakes, lee high whatever air quotes. But like I lost by four points in one of them. The other one championship lost by four points. I looked at my bench and I was ready to start making voodoo dolls and putting pens in them. Both I had two other defenses. They both scored higher than mine. I think I had the quarterback I had scored higher. All of those would have been a defining factor and would have had me whin. I wanted them all to fail. So yes, to your point, I am I am what you're talking about. I am toxic. I'm looking at all my players and I'm like fail, stop it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's It's why best ball is a great thing because you can choose that's a good point all your team all the time because you just and you win when your guys as a has a good game. So that's always something to balance things out and think about joining best ball leagues during the offseason. Yeah, but I mean, yeah, Meyers, this week he has the best matchup out of all He's facing the Buccaneers.
Speaker 2: You think it's the Falcons.
Speaker 3: I mean, look, look, I I didn't mean to come off as saying no, like, don't just start Myers because he'd beat He was better than those guys this one week. But when I look at the rest of the schedule for Myers, I don't see a spot where I want to bench him. He's got Bucks, Falcons, Jags, Saints. So I mean, after look at the schedule, like, yeah, Meyers, rest of the way, I.
Speaker 1: Will say though, like I will reiterate, also do what you know, like we will give you our advice, but you know, at the end of the day, make you're making your final decision. Like if you're not comfortable with something, then make the move. You gotta be able to sleep at night. I have that sometimes, so I'm like, oh, I can't I couldn't fathom if this guy beat me. Let's get the last two. Did we have s Fan? We didn't have s Fan on. Let's we're not lightning around. We're not doing very good at Lightning Round, but that's okay.
Speaker 2: We if you're new to the show, we suck at Lightning.
Speaker 1: Round, yeah we do. We're not very good at it, but we like to talk. We like to do all this. So s Fan, unmute your mic and what do you got?
Speaker 12: So I didn't get hit too hard by by mcgeddon, but I did have Hunter Henry, So I'm gonna have to start Kincaid this week. Would you rather go to Waivers and pick up a g I like Jake Ferguson or Tucker Craft, Juan Johnson's there, or just stick with Kinkaid.
Speaker 1: I would rather all of them, But yeah, craft Craft because he did really well in that game. He won all the five touchdowns. I love three.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean Jordan love Man, just what an absolute I can't believe the Packers, man, how do they come away with that big.
Speaker 2: Did they win? Well, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't remember that covered. I never covered the total. I know the totals got smashed.
Speaker 1: I know the overhead the over smashed. That's the only one that I care about.
Speaker 4: Her.
Speaker 1: No, So that's exactly right.
Speaker 2: Sure, what uh?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: Oh man? It's so weird.
Speaker 8: Brost all the times first time and called up here and talked to you.
Speaker 1: I'm good, glad you did what you got.
Speaker 5: Hey.
Speaker 8: So I'm still I'm like, I'm still in the standard league. I know, I know, but Doc Commissioner, he didn't want to change. So and it's a good league. We do a lot of a lot of rousing on one another. So and it's it's very active for this week. I'm trying to find out what's up with I have Jared Golf and Will Levis and I'm I'm really going through it whether I want to try and let Jared Goff go tonight or just go ahead and let Will Lewis go with Jacksonville.
Speaker 1: Well, Jared Goff also went off on that uh that total from yesterday because it went way over, so we had to go Golf right Erickson.
Speaker 2: Yep, that's correct.
Speaker 1: We had to do it. He had to do it. So it was it was a really good decision that we said, all right, Dredas tried to leave. Dredas came out the last second and then tried to leave, and I was like, Dredas, come back, what's up.
Speaker 16: I didn't realize the time. I'm sorry, it's okay, it's okay to real quick quick Grindo or Pollard.
Speaker 1: Correct Grinda for me?
Speaker 2: Eric, Yeah, sorry, I'm starting, Paul. He's playing the jacks. They suck. I had like one carry. He's like, they don't use him. I'm using. I know you hate Tony Pollard Walsh, but I.
Speaker 1: Do hate Tony. But let me look at my rank before.
Speaker 3: Taking I'm not taking the projection and over the guy that he's locked in low too three down work but also has a great matchup like I'm.
Speaker 1: Not Yeah, I have Pollard two spots under grind I mean, listen to ericson there, he's smarter than me. Anyways, it was the other question, Oh.
Speaker 16: My god, I totally liked never mind. Oh are yeah John new Smith or najok you you.
Speaker 1: Answered ericson the other smart guy? Aileen? Aileen John who but in joke had like seventy four targets last week seventeen. That is a good saying. I think more targets this week than I think Pitts had all season catches.
Speaker 2: Dude, you might be yeah, it's tough.
Speaker 1: I haven't ranked back to back. Oh yeah, let me see where I have it ranked a lean John who, but I haven't. I have John o'higher. I have John WoT four, so John.
Speaker 3: John, I have John five. I think the sample size with John who has been longer. And again, is it Yo going to catch two touchdowns again?
Speaker 2: I mean no, great.
Speaker 3: I know, like has set the like that's the new trends, like catch two touchdowns every single week after like this lashing tight end.
Speaker 2: But Joko didn't do.
Speaker 3: A lot against the Steelers the first time they played, Like the weather play a role. But I don't love him as he did also drop a touchdown, so he would he should obviously have three. I mean John New's roles has been so good, like he's been the number one receiver for the Dolphins and they're playing the Jets, so he's not going to get any of the top tier coverage. I think it's a good problem to have, but it doesn't really full. It was again, I feel much better too if it's full PPR.
Speaker 1: For j Yeah, that's that's what Dreda said, it's full people.
Speaker 3: Okay, So yeah, John, and I think I'd get the especially with because Djoku I think probably has maybe better touchdown odds. But John, who has just been so locked up massive value, and I think and if Tilman and I know Tilman, I think had a DNP So I don't even know if he's going to come back, but if he comes back that that doesn't matter a little bit for the total targets. So he'll only see ten instead of seventeen.
Speaker 2: O keah.
Speaker 1: We always gotch it. We were going to end it. We bring on people because we love our community. And that is it for this show. Thank you guys so much for hanging out. If you guys are listening on the podcast, you could come and hang out with us. All you gotta do is go to Discord Fantasypros dot com slash Discord. You can join up for free, download the Discord app. You can take it on your phone, by the way, you can do it on your computer desktop, and then you can come in and you can listen two pm Eastern every Thursday. We are here. I told you about the other offerings. You can come and ask your question. You guys get to dictate the show, which is the great part. Plus we got an awesome community where you guys are getting interact with them. If you're a Premium member, you can have access to the AMAS. You can jump into my AMA, which is nice and clean. Right now, though, I have to answer a few question. Let's see ericson look. We got to pick on fits. Fits got to answer some questions here. Look at that thing.
Speaker 2: You gives me anxiety.
Speaker 1: That que is like you ever see those videos where they're like I just saw them. They were doing it with like a baseball and a football team. They're like, how many unread text do you have? I'm a firm, clear my text, clear my emails. If I look down these people that are like, oh look, dude, my wife nine thousand unread emails or something like that, I'm like, what are you talking about. I can't do that. It all has to be clear. So I'm with you. I get anxious when I see a queue of questions. We need fits to fix that.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, and I know, I know he gets to all of them eventually.
Speaker 1: He does no fits is the best of everybody, but it's give me anxiety. But I guess what people want to talk to FITZI, So you guys can do it with a premium membership on the Discord Fantasypros dot Com slash chat friends.
Speaker 2: That is it.
Speaker 1: Good luck. It's a crazy week that's going down here, Week fourteen. I know it's a do or die. We got the live stream on Sunday morning to answer your question. We got a bunch of more shows that are going to be dropping on the podcast and the YouTube, and you can also come and hang out with us on Betting Pros where we have got bets for the week. If you want to do it FP free for premium access on the Betting Pros app and Ericson and I with Piece of Pa on Friday for your prop bets for the week. For Andrew Ericson, I am Chris Wells. You guys have a fantastic week and we'll talk to you next time right here on Fantasy Pros.
Speaker 12: Thanks for listen getting to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Football podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple podcasts at fantasypros dot com, Slash Review or on Spotify. Follow us on x, Instagram and TikTok at fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros