Speaker 1: Well, congratulating. I know that you came.
Speaker 2: Out here on business earlier this month.
Speaker 1: About how that visit went, where you talk to and how you see yourself fitting in here.
Speaker 2: The visit went great. I talked to everybody around the facility. Really felt like home. Gave me a similar version of how Penn State fell, and you know, just the family oriented environment, you know.
Speaker 3: So I had a great business sand France, you know, and I knew. I knew from the time I left the visit.
Speaker 2: You know, that was the best visit I've been on and I knew that's where I belonged at.
Speaker 1: Congratulations Hier. What is this last week been for you? And what was today? Like? Where are you at? Who are you with to tell us this story about when you got the call up? You're muted, He's muted.
Speaker 3: There you go, there you go. Yeah, this last week has been amazing.
Speaker 2: You know, I've really been anticipating this moment and just you know, lean up to today. You know, I told the family and everything just come out and support, you know, and and Guy's going a handle the rest and we ended up where we were supposed to be.
Speaker 3: And I'm really strong about San France.
Speaker 1: And who called you. Who did you get the call from. Who did you talk to? What was the conversation?
Speaker 2: Like, I got the call from the DC. It was Man, it was so loud in there. I can barely hear him. I was trying to talk to him. I was talking to him, and all the family screaming around me, and I'm just trying to get away from so I can hear him. But it was amazing. It was a great feeling, you know, feeling that you know, the only come once in your lifetime. So I'm definitely taking in this moment. I'm very appreciate to.
Speaker 1: Hey, You've had an interesting journey. I'm sure a lot of people a couple of years ago didn't expect you to be a third.
Speaker 3: Round pick in the NFL draft. Uh did you expect that from yourself, say, three years ago? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I always knew I had the talent, you know, I just didn't know the path, you know, that guy has set for me.
Speaker 3: So I knew I.
Speaker 2: Was gonna be in this NFL draft. I knew I was gonna be drafted. I didn't know when, I didn't know where, but I knew I was.
Speaker 3: I had the time. I was more than capable, Uh, playing an NFL.
Speaker 1: Jay or your your nickname is Taker or take after Taker the Tiger. Can you just tell us how that started?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Taking the Tiger started from money to Pooh. And when I was a baby, I used to bounce around a lot, not even a year old. I used to bounce around and Uh, my mom's lap a lot, and uh she, you know, start calling me Tigger the Tiger, and uh, as I got older, it started to stick with me, and I was just like, you know what, you know, let's top a couple letters off called me Tig and everybody started calling me Tig and it's just been like my real name.
Speaker 3: It's been a substitute for my real name since I was a baby.
Speaker 1: Jire, you're a New Jersey guy. What do you know about California the West Coast Bay area culture?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I trained out in California for three months. You know, my first time on the West Coast, A great experience. I was over there in west Lake Proactive Facility, and it was a great experience over there. Different definitely different views in New Jersey. Definitely different weather than New Jersey. But it was definitely a lifestyle I can get used to, and I can I can learn.
Speaker 1: A love Go ahead, Jan last one, Hey, j, how familiar are you with the forty nine ers? Safety is telling a whu funa to Sean Gibson. Did you talk to any of them when you were out here? No?
Speaker 3: I did not talk to any of them.
Speaker 2: But I'm I'm little more excited than anybody you know to conversate with those guys and you know, learn from those guys and piggy back off each other and see how we can help this team win of the Super Bowl.