Speaker 1: Welcome to This is Important, a production of iHeartRadio, the show where we only talk about what's the most important, bottom line, critical thing happening on this planet today.
Speaker 2: This is important.
Speaker 3: I don't need to see anybody's nubbles.
Speaker 4: Don't let testosterone define you, man, dude, you.
Speaker 2: Kidding, he steady hogging.
Speaker 5: I'm doing pretty good. I just smoke a little weird from time today. I'm doing actually all right. Man, Life's okay.
Speaker 2: Buckle up.
Speaker 4: We are still super Bowl. Wow, we are psyched. We are is pouring something, dude, I don't know. I am a little sweaty. I might have a hurricane coming at it.
Speaker 5: Last night I got I got three hours of sleep the night before and then and then and then sleep Talk. Sleep Talk started off, start the podcast off strong.
Speaker 2: So I then went home.
Speaker 5: We went to the uh the Jason Kelce party last night and it was a club banger.
Speaker 4: A lot of ESPN celebs in there. They shake me. I was shook a little bit. There were some big boys in the building.
Speaker 2: Rich Eyes was there, Adam Schefter was there?
Speaker 4: The down Day or any of these name names ringing the bell for the.
Speaker 2: They are How would you even say that? Correll owens.
Speaker 4: I'm talking to my I'm talking to my low T club. Your beta boys don't have these names. Stay tuned, everybody, because there was a little tea drama that we will get.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get into it. We're getting into it.
Speaker 6: You don't have to hang around because is it aum Yeah, technically.
Speaker 2: You're gonna want to know what happened because some drama.
Speaker 5: Until yeah, yeah, you some might say we're gonna spill some tea.
Speaker 4: Hey, I'll get some points for that, yes.
Speaker 5: Frist points given here at Super Bowl fifty Nineicionado joining us shortly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we do.
Speaker 2: We're still talking about last night. We can't we can't go right right.
Speaker 6: So it was three hours of sleep ye a bunch of ESPN analysts that Blake thinks going day.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 5: Then I went home and I went home. I got a good night's sleep. I had to start today off at six in the morning.
Speaker 4: Fucking disaster, my guy.
Speaker 5: I was up at five turtles in the damn morning to uh to talk about my Circle Water, which I thoroughly enjoyed.
Speaker 4: It brought to you by Circle Water.
Speaker 2: There it is. I love it, dude. So I did the Today Show and all that stuff. Uh, fun.
Speaker 5: It was a fun morning. But you guys went out and had a fun night. And I don't know anything about what you.
Speaker 4: Guys got into last day.
Speaker 2: I'm sure I am. I'm flying in the dark.
Speaker 6: We told them, We told them. But I do like how you present it for the crowd. Well, I kind of do. You guys said you went over to someone's house. It was a it was a sick house.
Speaker 2: How many hours were we there?
Speaker 4: I mean it felt like a long time, long enough that my hair smells like smoked meat.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, we went after uh, the Kelsey Brothers. We went and jam with the Long Brothers. Damn the Sun had the green Light podcast. They had a little party afterwards.
Speaker 2: Unreal barbecue everywhere. It just it makes me go, Now, is it us who sucks? Who like? Stay?
Speaker 5: We stay in bad hotels. We're not dialed in. Isaac is the producer, he's over there. I don't I can't tell what.
Speaker 2: The hell he's doing, getting radical.
Speaker 5: He won't make icon, you won't make eye contact. He pukes the bed. And yet the Long Brothers they get it. They have private chefs, they got they stay in this big, beautiful house. They've got a private pool. You guys told me about I guess you did tell me about it.
Speaker 6: Yes, a showman, you want the illusions, but then you break the illusion.
Speaker 2: I guess that's it's funny, is you know, opening it up to the audience.
Speaker 5: But then bt s so so then you guys just party with them all night? Or what was the party like? After I had left? Did it get down and dirty? Did your wrestle We went to the roof?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we went to the roof of the party so much better. Ran into Keegan Michael Key.
Speaker 4: Yes, he's here doing some some some rubbing of elbows, shoulders.
Speaker 2: He's doing something.
Speaker 6: I feel like he's always been affiliated ever since they did the Like my name is like Stephen whatever.
Speaker 2: I'm from West like.
Speaker 3: The Bad.
Speaker 6: I had a great moment where I hugged his significant other and was like, I haven't seen you in forever and she's like, we've never met. And Kegan's giving me like the no, And it was like a news It.
Speaker 2: Was a New New y first old wife situation.
Speaker 4: I ran.
Speaker 5: I ran into them in Vegas during the Formula one thing and I had the opposite where I go, what a pleasure to meet you, and she goes, I've absolutely never met, or she goes, what a pleasure to meet you, and she goes, we've met before, and I go, my dad, Well I'm now should should we go ahead and bring up? Are one of our very first guests of the pop Potential Full time Kyle replaced.
Speaker 2: I would love this. This is an audition of sorts. They're kind of the same guy.
Speaker 4: I think we're gonna see that they are very similar.
Speaker 6: And I think we're What we're doing right now is we're watching him say, you know what I gotta go in the.
Speaker 2: World, and here it comes.
Speaker 4: He's got a process, he got aware I will and gentlemen gifts. Wow, everybody, what an honor.
Speaker 2: Thank you, sir fluting in the building. Yeah, that's a professional. Yeah, you guys know what you're doing sort.
Speaker 5: Of do you know Doug Flutie? Uh, what is up? And you have to say his last name? Fully, I respect this man. You know you might be our very first actual guest. So if you suck at interviewing, this is this is why.
Speaker 2: You guys like to just hang out and talk.
Speaker 5: Mostly, you know, our fans, they for whatever reason, enjoy We don't quite understand it.
Speaker 2: But it's been my at that time.
Speaker 5: Four month old child and my my father have been the two other guests.
Speaker 7: It's important you have a four month old. You have no time to yourself. Yes, right now, right now at the super Bowl, though he got some time off. Yeah, for whatever reason, my wife has allowed this. I'm like, it's honey, it's work.
Speaker 5: I have to go there Orleans, have to drink till four o'clock in the morning and come home and uh and then work all day selling water.
Speaker 7: I'll kill the interview part for kill it with Taste of the NFL, which is Saturday, Saturday from I think four to eight, and I'll be signing autographs for an hour there and a bunch of guys are there so you can interact with all the guys, all the legends of the game, and hit the food and all. But also the money that is raiged goes to gen Youth, and gen Youth is an organization to stop todhood hunger in the schools, feed the kids nutrition and an active lifestyle. It's just a crime today the percentage of kids that go hungry, and so gen Youth.
Speaker 2: A phenomenal program that camera.
Speaker 5: So not only were you a great football player and a legend, to uh, you know, tinier guys like me that. I'm like, maybe I can be a professional athlete. You get you gave me, you gave me false, you gave me false. You're also a good guy, Doug Flutie.
Speaker 2: Don't let that get out. Ye Now, are you a good guy?
Speaker 5: Are you one of these guys You're like, I'm kind of a a I'm a bad boy, so I have to do yes.
Speaker 2: This way. Yeah.
Speaker 7: I never drank, never smoked. I had bury my high school sweetheart for forty years. Yeah, I didn't know there was another.
Speaker 2: Way to go. Nobody introduced me to that. Hey, well you didn't.
Speaker 7: Like ten years after college hearing all the college stories from my buddies, like you did what you did?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's science, that's just science.
Speaker 4: You're looking at the other the fork somewhere. I think you made the right the right cold And guess what those.
Speaker 6: Guys are gonna be lining up trying to get some of that food.
Speaker 2: Yeah, alright. You can tell by how much Blake is just sweating City.
Speaker 7: Famous chef Andrews with me doing a lot of stuff on the taste of NFL, and he's been educating me about real food yeah, yeah, yeah, you know, I'm like, give me a pizza hot dog.
Speaker 2: I don't know, on the way to the game. Food to me was always on the way to the activity. It wasn't the activity. Oh my god. I'm learning a whole different work, especially being in feel better.
Speaker 7: I'm I'm eating healthier now I'm sixty.
Speaker 2: I finally learned to eat a little healthier.
Speaker 5: I'm just gotten into my fitness influencer phase of my of my career.
Speaker 2: So I want to show you something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm currently trying to eat healthier and do stuff like that and drink less. Yeah and and by so we did the backstories. Adam thought he was going to die. I thought I was going to die. Decisions my body was told him drinking. So they're like, I eat healthier and rain your lifestyle.
Speaker 2: You did take the other side of the Forekno, I started, I'm heading your way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, taste.
Speaker 5: So we actually did a uh you do testosterone.
Speaker 2: You did a testosterone eugenics. That's right.
Speaker 5: We might get my boy Blake on eugenics because you just did a test SA your own test we did and before this, before the Super Bowl, we got the results right here.
Speaker 2: Uh there, there's my number. That's not a big deal. It's the official number, though we see.
Speaker 5: This is what I wanted to ask you your pro See, this is the number I thought I was looking at.
Speaker 2: That's that's seven ninety five. That's that's on the higher end. Okay, it isn't. Don't look at it like that, like it is. I know how I feel, Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 5: And then this is it also says testosterone here and that is a lower number. That says five forty seven, which is where I'll come.
Speaker 2: Right because my number was six eighty five. Okay, yeah, that's highed. That is okay. Is this a competition like it was? Is this a manhood?
Speaker 5: Is this a manhood thing? And then Blake, what was your well?
Speaker 4: I don't even have to look at the paper because it's burned in my mind. I'm at four eighty two. What do you think? And you're laughing? I think we could use a little nugenics total t over there. Oh okay, it's gonna hook you up with the Jenks a first sponsor.
Speaker 2: I hooked you up. He means give you the phone number I.
Speaker 7: Can tell right, Riley, get on this, oh okay, yeah, and we'll get we'll get some of this healthy food.
Speaker 5: Yes, so, uh you maybe that maybe that'll help you up your testoster.
Speaker 4: I like that. I like that. So while you've been in New Orleans, have you been tasting the city as well?
Speaker 3: I have.
Speaker 7: I got in last night. This was my first activity was hitting the radio row this morning. This has been like a family reunion. I bet ran in, Drew Breesterman, Thomas, Andre Reed, you name a bunch of quarterback guys, Joe Montana, Oh yeah, and we start talking. I was sketching out a play that Drew and I put together back in San Diego. We played together, right, Yeah, and as a little novelty thing that were video.
Speaker 2: You know, it's one of the interviews.
Speaker 7: He dropped this play and I started talking about the history of the play that Drew changed the name of it to Fluty because.
Speaker 2: I ran it so much. Wow.
Speaker 7: And then Drew took it and bounced it all around the NFL this and as I'm talking that, Drew Brees starts walking by. I'm like, Drew, get over here, what's the name of this play? It takes one look at it.
Speaker 2: Fluty there it is. Will you explain these people? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well, when we came in.
Speaker 7: It was called four six seventy eight, but Doug changed it to six seventy eight because the four should not be the inn out, the six should be the inter out.
Speaker 2: Blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was the coolest thing. It was like just totally natural that it just happened.
Speaker 2: I love that, dude. That's what I've seen.
Speaker 5: I've seen, uh like ex players just like link up with other ex player.
Speaker 2: That has to be so fun.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: Joe Montana. The first time I met Joe, they had won the Super Bowl.
Speaker 7: They were they went the drive against Cincinnati and win the Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I happened to be in the locker.
Speaker 7: Room and and see Joe, and we went back and hung out at his hotel room. And Joe's talking about how when against Cincinnati that year, if you moved the tight end from one side the other change drains of strength and formation. They automatically bring the strong safety blitz from the weak side because of the week safety.
Speaker 2: Blitz I'm getting from doing yea, and he saw them, but yeah, they did it to us. Blah blah blah. You motioned that tight end, yo, Yeah, we were ready for it. We did this and bang and that was that.
Speaker 4: Touchdowns Yeah cool and also so cool how you all retain these moments so well, like.
Speaker 5: And you're able yeah, I mean quarterbacks, especially how they're able to you know, you'll you you hear them call out the play and you're able to just memorize that play and go in the huddle.
Speaker 2: You're like the most badass super computer.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you get this wristband on hundreds of place. Right, you got a couple hundred plays ready for well, first.
Speaker 6: Of all, a couple of hundred because my kid was asking me how many plays.
Speaker 2: There are and I'm like, I don't know.
Speaker 7: And fifty game plan but you can pull from anything, right yeah, and two minutes third down, first down call, you know. And but the thing is it became so wordy because because of free agency, guys coming in and now the coaches didn't want to take any risks.
Speaker 4: They made it really wordy.
Speaker 7: So you got like, toss the queen, let flock close, sit back for seven six year old f shoot think and that was real, real you have to and now they go alert and call a whole another place. So now you got two plays to call it the same. So it came so wordy that they put it on the wristband, and I hated that. I like, I can't read first of all, and either I was forty two, forty three years old and my eyes are bad in the huddle and it's dark and I can't.
Speaker 2: I had to get him to enlarge the wristband. It's like, that's what. Yeah, I know your iPhone is just the fun is the fun too? Yeah?
Speaker 4: If I sit behind you on the airplane, well, they show incredible about your careers. You played for like twenty years or something, right.
Speaker 7: I played twenty one years, so that's incredible.
Speaker 2: I give I give Tom Brady hard.
Speaker 7: I joke with Tom I was the oldest player to score touchdown and in order, the oldest player to have two rushing touchdowns in a game, right at forty two, forty three years old. And then Tom two quarterback sneak. He gets in the end zone and I text Tom, hey, way to go guy. He goes, yeah, but You're were real runs were quarterback sneaks because I had like a fifteen yard and the six ship.
Speaker 2: So it's it's you old man. As well as what we're saying here on the podcast, is that fair?
Speaker 7: Well, one of my one of those runs, I fumbled the snap.
Speaker 4: And I had my head out, I had my head down.
Speaker 7: I felt like things opened up, and yeah, put the glasses away first fell I picked it up and I could.
Speaker 2: Have gotten blown up, but I just ran for it. Nothing was there and I took off.
Speaker 6: Here's my question about like that situation.
Speaker 2: When you drop a ball.
Speaker 6: Do you think you instantly get turbo charged because the adrenaline of oh shit, I just dropped the ball kicks in and then you've.
Speaker 4: Got a little bit more juice.
Speaker 2: You have to slow yourself down, ok, yeah, and do it.
Speaker 7: That's what happens when the guy that can't pick up the fumble, he gets.
Speaker 2: That extra juicy get you give him the ball down.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and it's gone being relaxed on.
Speaker 2: And I say that about Super Bowl with these guys.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the team that's relate, like the Chiefs have been here before, right right right.
Speaker 2: They know the routine.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you're going to be a little extra hyped up at Super Bowl and a Super Bowl, but they won't panic. They'll be out there under control and the game settles in and you play sixty minute football.
Speaker 4: And I also think that's what the Chiefs have been the whole season is like the no Panic squad and anytime the close games, many close games season, who do you got?
Speaker 2: I would pick Kansas City, not that I want that. I don't want Taylor Swift to win. Yeah, but she.
Speaker 4: Wins all the time.
Speaker 7: But I I just think that that being there and done that thing, and I.
Speaker 2: Just and they're not.
Speaker 7: I was talking with the former player today about you know, winning your Super Bowls and you're actually there were other teams that were more talented than your teams that win championship. It's the camaraderie, it's the bond, it's the way the guys handle pressure, those situational things, being accountable to.
Speaker 5: There's, like us a lot about the culture of our podcast.
Speaker 2: You know, it's a real brother. We built a locker room for.
Speaker 7: Us gummies, the gummies before.
Speaker 4: You're absolutely correct.
Speaker 5: Now, the Chiefs are obviously super talented, But is it the code isn't because everyone reads so much credit but.
Speaker 7: His play calling, their play calling and their game plan plays.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like I always had.
Speaker 7: I always felt like the coach should hand me one gift touchdown pass a week from game plan. They see something and we call it in the right situation. I got to earn one and then maybe there's another one that falls in your lap and you get three touchdown passes. Andy Reid has plays all game long. That's what they say, all game long. He's it's like that was a game plan play. That's not your that was always just everybody knows. Travis Kelsey's the guy in the red zone and point and he's open again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, explain that to me because he's no.
Speaker 6: Athlete, because he's always seemed to be standing by himself alone and he plays the ball and I know he's fast, but maybe he doesn't look so fast because he's so big, but.
Speaker 7: He just it's most of his plays are crafty versus zone.
Speaker 2: The man.
Speaker 7: The man coverage team might win on a route and beat the guy in, but it's by design zone.
Speaker 2: He's got a feel for the soft spot.
Speaker 7: Maybe he even got bumped on his release, so he's waiting and let something clear and then come. There's a savvy, especially underneath type routes. There's a savvy to getting open that that he's just got a feel. It's not full speed. Very rarely do you see at full speed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what's so cool about football players. Is the the like you think it's just athleticism, right, but it's how smart they.
Speaker 4: Are obviously so much going on.
Speaker 7: It's kind I had a guy in Canada, Dave Sapungis was his name?
Speaker 4: Is his name?
Speaker 7: Yeah, And he was my slot receiver and I had some stud receivers. I'd run my upfield route and I called a sponge drout.
Speaker 2: I did sponge d out over the ball.
Speaker 7: He would come in feel where the linebackers are, even if his man coverage, and he just kind of stand next to the guy and wait and look at me. And when my eyes came off THELD and came to then he broke and was opened.
Speaker 2: Bang eight yards. There you go, and it was it was a gimme eight eight years. Yeah. Yeah, how is that? How is that different? Yeah?
Speaker 7: That experience more space on the field, so guys did get opens. It's very similar to what's going on in the NFL with RPO game. We were doing RPO game up there and spread stuff with quarterback runs and all that stuff we were doing in the nineties up there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I give it.
Speaker 7: I give a guy named Damon Allen, Marcus Allen's younger brother. Damon was a quarterback in Edmonton, and he started We ran all our run game out of shotgun because we threw the ball so much, and he would eye that defensive end.
Speaker 2: If he crashed down, he'd pull it and take off.
Speaker 7: So I started doing it, and then the defensive back would come off to make the tackle.
Speaker 2: So just run a fade and you run in a flat. Just stay out there in the flat.
Speaker 7: His guy come off, I draw him the ball, and it just it's sort of evolved into that man.
Speaker 5: And what's uh, Canadian bacon is different than American had conversation.
Speaker 7: Just had that conversation with Andrew zimmer the chef about you know, the taste the NFL guys.
Speaker 5: So a lot of people say, I'm comedy's Andrew Zimmerman.
Speaker 6: Yeah, say your comedy is Canadian bacon just kind of a hand that's true to a little bit of a ham.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, bring Donovan, We're having a bar.
Speaker 2: Yeah all right, Okay, now we're going to get someone get the can. Look at us. Just a bunch of quarterbacks here.
Speaker 5: I guess we've got a quarter bunch of qb here.
Speaker 4: Just a bunch of grid iron Johnans McNabb, How you doing, buddy, welcome is important.
Speaker 2: Bhils started already. Come on, sorry, well play flight football. I got a flight football game coming up to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's still doing it. He's still doing it. Unbelievable coaching over here. Man, he's on top of it. You know, this isn't a normal thing for him. He he like gets gauged in, like he's locked in.
Speaker 2: He really is. He's teaching me.
Speaker 3: So I had to retire from it. I was just like, I'm done, come on, let's go.
Speaker 6: Do you normally come to the Super Bowls or you hear because the Eagles or.
Speaker 3: I usually come down for obligations, media obligations apparently different things like that. Obligation obligations. There's lots of love, so I give love in a lot of my commentary. Really go and so it's spread around.
Speaker 4: I like that. I love that.
Speaker 2: It was a nice little it was smart.
Speaker 3: I've been here before. But we come down for for the week. The majority of guys leave out obviously before the game. Not a lot of former players go to the game. I've been to a Super Bowl game, went to the one against Kansas City obviously in Phoenix where I'm from, and so got a chance to go and enjoy. My daughter wanted to go because she wanted to see Rihanna, and so you know, my sons wanted to watch the game, so you know.
Speaker 5: And also the Rihanna, Yeah probably, you know, wanting to see Rinity. I feel yes, my my wife told me, she was like, obviously, I I never want you to cheat on me or leave me.
Speaker 2: But if for whatever reason, Rihanna wanted to sleep with you, I think that's the watch. Do you think, by the way, I'm.
Speaker 3: Going to But she doesn't have he doesn't have a shot, she.
Speaker 2: Won't that's not happening.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm going to spending thousands of dollars on a ticket to go to a foot ball game to see a four minute concert right halftime.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, ayeah.
Speaker 3: It was a win win because obviously Andy was was in the game, was coaching in the game, the Eagles were playing. I would have loved some field passes, but that didn't happen. So but I mean, I mean, you know, I will say this, yeah really, but you know what. The thing about it which was was fun though, was the fact that I did get a chance to enjoy the game.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: And that's the main thing for me is I want to be somewhere where I can get up to go to the bathroom when I want to order some food, watch the game. Hey, get upset by you got people like, hey, what do you think who's gonna win? Well, like, you know, I just want to watch the game and enjoy. So what do you think who's gonna win?
Speaker 2: Yeah? There we go, Here we go by steering the ship.
Speaker 4: Now he's how good we are?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Wait, So real quick, speaking of not being too invested in the game, how many years for each of you guys did it take for you to kind of like finally let go of Like I've moved on because I was talking with some guys last night who retired five years ago, and they're like, who he wants in?
Speaker 2: I like that you played forever and you're still playing. Love that. I didn't know when when I retired, I was ready to retire. I was done. I didn't want to be hit anymore.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my god, man, I'm forty one years old.
Speaker 2: And the fact that you played till you were forty three? Is that what you said? Jesus Christ, I'm i myself.
Speaker 3: Sleeping and I wake up, I say two years.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The first year. It wasn't that you're questioning of your retirement. No, yeah, it's I was still working out. Yeah yeah, you so cold, and then you see like I'm working for that particular time, it was NFL Network, and so you're watching quarterbacks get that go down, they're getting hurt, and obviously, you know, people on stat are just how, hey, would you go back? And it's like, I mean, if the money is right, you know. And then it's kind of like, uh, then the second year, still working out and you're watching some guys playing and you're just like, how is he starting? Right?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: It's that but it's you know how you you say things but you're not really moving, you know what I mean. It's like it's not like hey, it's just like why is he? Why is he playing?
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, you're eating nachos. You're like, I could get it.
Speaker 7: The longer the longer you're out of the game, the easier the game looks.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like this, I could do that.
Speaker 4: I also have a question you guys, you know, you were playing in the era where like QB's were getting lit up. Now we're protecting on QB's a little more so.
Speaker 3: So that was towards the end of my career because that was that was the tom Brady rule, right, that was when it all started. That was when it all started. And so I didn't get the tom Brady it was the rule. I didn't get the result.
Speaker 4: On site.
Speaker 3: I didn't have a concussion. Right, It's like, oh, I thought you were running. I'm in the pocket.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not moving. Unbelievable.
Speaker 7: I couldn't imagine playing defense today. It is picture of me five to nine. If I go like, guy comes around the corner and I go to a crouch. You can't hit me below the waist and he can't hit me in the head, right, I mean he's six seven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, somebody's going to hit me in the head.
Speaker 4: Yeah, in the chest, and then.
Speaker 3: He usually gonna be the belly button. You can't.
Speaker 2: You can't hit the.
Speaker 7: Receivers quarterbacks with blocking the ball up over the middle and letting the guy go up and.
Speaker 2: Catch it because they can't blow him up.
Speaker 4: We would we would run out.
Speaker 7: We would run out from the sideline on the practice with the guys pretending to have a stretcher. Yeah, right, they come out with a stretcher and you'd put a fake body on the stretch, you're and run off.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Now, Donovan, here's a quick question.
Speaker 5: We took a testosterone test, and if you were to look at the three of us and and say who has the least amount of testosterone.
Speaker 4: In their body?
Speaker 5: Us all of us, the three of us, and I just want to show you something real quick.
Speaker 2: Don okay, you something real quick. That was my right bicep. Okay, you see these cabs for one?
Speaker 3: See you pitch perfect as well?
Speaker 2: Okay, don't hold that against me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're singing, you're hitting the high notes, so uh am I you asking who has the lowest?
Speaker 5: That's what we're asking when I see I know you saw it's perfect.
Speaker 2: But like I said, don't hold that again.
Speaker 3: I don't know if that's a question for a guy to ask another.
Speaker 2: God, that's what That's what I'm asking. Just go by the way they're dressed. You put this on me, if you put this apron on me, that's true. He set you up. He did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, who's I would probably say that you probably have the lower by.
Speaker 5: The way, offended, and that you're the first person to say that.
Speaker 2: People say, well.
Speaker 3: That's why I didn't. Yeah, active man, I'm sure he's active, especially to wear a shirt like that. Yeah, you had like you have to be going to go with him, But then he looks too chill. Yeah, and you know, not a lot of things bother him. You look so like energetic and going burn.
Speaker 2: That's so much high that seems.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but then you burn so much. Yeah, and so when you're not putting the right end.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you were that.
Speaker 5: You used to be one of my favorite players. You were so high on my list. Hey, and you're nothing but an obligation. So that's this is I'll.
Speaker 2: Tell you what.
Speaker 7: The radio road thing is like a family reunion for all of it. We're bumping into each other. See, guys, hadn't seen in years. So much fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, really, thank you guys so much.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that. I feeling awkward that the last question was about the test.
Speaker 6: Okay, I don't want to show you my titties, but if.
Speaker 2: You saw it, if he wasn't wearing it so zipped.
Speaker 4: Up, yeah, he was as you would.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm good, really good. We're goodbody's niles.
Speaker 2: We didn't say nipples were not rated.
Speaker 4: Or that we love that. Well, Hey, guys, we we don't have a lot of guests, so kicking it off with legendary QB, Like, absolutely, I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: I appreciate it. It's been a lot of fun. Yeah, a lot of fun.
Speaker 4: We hope you guys have a really fun super Bowl weekend and and all that.
Speaker 3: All good. Stay out of the fake your money.
Speaker 4: Yeah that was freaking awesome. What the heck?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Are we bona fide now?
Speaker 4: Are applause?
Speaker 2: Love it, Donavan McNabb, everybody it love it.
Speaker 6: The more football player hands I show, the more I realized how small my hands are.
Speaker 2: Also, Wow, you were awesome.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 4: Come back anytime, Bud. We'll zoom with you. Yo, flutey rocks.
Speaker 5: Yeah, freaking that was maybe Donovan McNab.
Speaker 2: He's a quarterback, he's huge. Yes, I think that was like the whole thing. I had another question for him.
Speaker 5: I was like, dude, you're you're such a big guy. Like if Netflix was like, Yo, can you fight Jake Paul real quick?
Speaker 2: What did he take that fight?
Speaker 5: I think because because I mean, you gotta have fast hands.
Speaker 2: You're a dude, you know those hands be moving, Damn. I feel like he could have thrown some freaking conscious that's what you want, you want him to you, I would love well, someone's gotta beat this guy.
Speaker 4: He does, right, we need to start lining up legs, like just just a whole list of legends. Where you walking by Emmitt Smith? I saw him earlier. Troy Aikman is here. Ay, we don't have time for Troy. We get No, we had Doug Flutie.
Speaker 2: We're good.
Speaker 3: We have Troy.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. Lettuce rap.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but he's eating a lettuce wrap with normal popcorn.
Speaker 2: Okay, this guy's a damn sight. Troy. Chill the fuck out. We don't have time. Yeah, Fluty took your time.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 5: We and and by the way, we love Fluty.
Speaker 2: I want to Yeah.
Speaker 5: He keeps saying he wants Fluty in your booty, and I'm so glad say that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was waiting to uncork that one, but I think he warmed up to it. Hey, yeah, thank you so much you putting little flut in our booty. Yeah, you saved that.
Speaker 5: When I'm glad Blake didn't then say, uh, I'm going to super Bowl sixteen or fifty nine.
Speaker 4: I think, hey, guys, I'm gonna do a quick shout out to us. I think we did pretty good, pretty good yeah.
Speaker 5: Really.
Speaker 6: I also said I could go for a little dab, but McNabb didn't say it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, dude, the guys that are like the toughest and the most badass are the most awkward when it comes to any amount of like testosterone or seen u jerseys nipples.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe the higher t you are, the more.
Speaker 4: Awkward testosterone doesn't necessarily there's no gender fluidity at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's actually firm, firm gender.
Speaker 4: High levels of tea are. It's kind of problematic. You don't let your testosterone define.
Speaker 2: Well, I feel like I don't let your.
Speaker 4: Testosterone defined it like a complex man.
Speaker 5: Maybe that's you saying that because yours is so.
Speaker 2: Paind for I think what we're that's not a problem.
Speaker 4: I called my doctor. It's not a it's not a it's not an area where we need to worry. So we're okay.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, we do have two more guests here football not football. Well, they did play football, Okay, they did play football at Dartmouth. Technically that count, Donically, that does count. Okay, we did have two legends sitting in these chairs, and now we have two players that played for Dartmouth, my good friends.
Speaker 2: Okay, the owners and creators.
Speaker 4: Of Circle Water.
Speaker 2: Cheers to them. Come on in here, Andy and Garrett, everybody here, and the hit train keeps on a rolling.
Speaker 4: Cheers. Cheers, Cheers, cheers, cheers, cheers, Circle up, cheers.
Speaker 2: Here we go here, they.
Speaker 4: Are welcome to the big show.
Speaker 6: So football dart my I went to high school with the guy who played football a dartmouth.
Speaker 2: But I'm sure he's older than you, guys. I can't remember his name.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: There goes that story. So, dude, what a killer story to take it off. First sip of the circle here?
Speaker 4: First?
Speaker 2: What what? What? What flavor are you rocking?
Speaker 4: Science?
Speaker 3: Flight?
Speaker 2: Red zone? Flight red zone? What does that taste like? Can I guess? Is it cranked? Let me see, did you crank the soldier?
Speaker 6: Boy?
Speaker 2: I don't know that was that was on X? Start them off at a three or four? What do we think? It seems like a four?
Speaker 3: Guy?
Speaker 2: So, and will you explain the mechanism here?
Speaker 9: Yeah, so that cartridge is just like a beverage. Basically, the idea for Circle was locker room disposable bottle of water, sports drink powder.
Speaker 2: You try to pour it, it's pain in the ass.
Speaker 4: You spill it.
Speaker 9: Looked at Andy and I was like, if you just pop some in a bottle and just drink it, right, He's like, yeah, you could dial it up.
Speaker 2: Genius. This is Duth in the locker talking about this.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 2: What was your guys record? Like six and four? Okay, you're basically on the Huskers. Yeah, you're basically Nebraska football. At that you're doing both things. You're playing and you're you're coming up with injury. Here we go.
Speaker 5: It was it was uh and now it's a they've sold over a billion dollars.
Speaker 2: Well, welcome. We're happy to be on the circle team here, labor there that's dragon fruit right.
Speaker 6: Close, start to the next Oh he palmsberry fashion fruit?
Speaker 2: What is a fashion mostly dragonfruit? Medley of fruit? Not what do you got over there? What do you got over there?
Speaker 4: Bees?
Speaker 2: Or what are you what are you sip on?
Speaker 5: Stapping on mixed berry which crank it up? Make sure it's not on ex that would just be water, homie.
Speaker 2: No, I'm cranked. Okay.
Speaker 8: So there's like you can have more flavor or less. You can dial it up or down one through ten on the dial.
Speaker 2: What it truly is a genius idea.
Speaker 5: And I'm not just saying that because I am at now the face mostly face.
Speaker 2: Because you on the box. I'm on the box. They put me on the box.
Speaker 4: And by the way, you guys have made I.
Speaker 2: Love I love that. Uh, this is the face.
Speaker 4: That we chose at That's how your face naturally rests.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what you mean?
Speaker 5: Which, which, by the way, Uh, for whatever reason, it makes me look like I have no teeth in my mouth, just like a gummy old.
Speaker 4: Woman on there on your Circle box.
Speaker 5: Where people are gonna be walking down the wall the halls of Walmart.
Speaker 2: And see this fish, this this.
Speaker 5: Old looking, wrinkled old woman, and they're like, I'm gonna have to.
Speaker 4: Drink whatever that guy's drinking. You got to You got Circle, You got Circle. I love it.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you, guys. So something about uh.
Speaker 5: Having the power the juice that comes with being in a thirty second super Bowl campaign.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's the whole synergy of this.
Speaker 4: You're gonna be in a Circle super Bowl commercial, super Bowl commercial.
Speaker 5: So we're here doing this as well as I did press all day first Circle. I get a lot of props for it, guys. A lot of people were calling me the new Shack. I think one person said that earlier, and I'm running with it. Yeah, they're like, man, you're you're really out of I.
Speaker 6: Think someone might have been like, I'm gonna go get a magazine at the news shack.
Speaker 2: Just overheard that. Maybe that's what it was, Yes, news shack. What the is a news shack? What are you born? Yeah?
Speaker 4: You would know? That's so.
Speaker 2: Are you guys just like pushing the product?
Speaker 4: Here? Are you getting the rage? What's the deal?
Speaker 2: Are we hitting the town? I mean it's all about Adam right now.
Speaker 8: I think, Uh, it's getting out there talking about the product. Ye, yes, sort of a this morning you previewed the spot with today's show.
Speaker 4: Uh, and that will.
Speaker 2: Run with my boy al What's help Al Roker? Hey, what's Al? What's Al?
Speaker 4: Short?
Speaker 5: I didn't I didn't go into it last night. We were like, is it Alfonso?
Speaker 8: Is also fredom and Alonso?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we don't know, but it's alf alf Roker. Uh and uh yeah he debuted the commercials. So now if you know, you could be watching the super Bowl and there could be a circle delivered to your door. And these guys actually wrote the uh the spot, Yeah, which is pretty cool.
Speaker 8: At money the creative Juice's phone.
Speaker 4: Yea, yeah, absolutely so football inventions writers, you guys are multi hyphen in with that.
Speaker 2: I'm marshally the worst quarterback to ever sit in this chair.
Speaker 5: So yeah, yeah, Donovan McNabb just sat in your chair.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So when you see someone like Donovan McNabb, because you see Flutey and he's a he's a slight man, like like, obviously he's still bigger than me.
Speaker 2: You can under the meld kick my mask.
Speaker 5: But uh, but you see him and then you go like, maybe I could make the NFL. Yeah yeah, uh, And then you see Donovan McNabb and you're like, there's no way in hell that man dream crusher.
Speaker 2: That man is gigantic.
Speaker 5: When you say someone like like flut Ear, you're like, I don't know, maybe if I applied myself more to football unless on creating this billion dollar empire, yeah I could. I could have made my dream because not the magic toss. Yeah, I didn't have the magic toss. When you were playing, was there a hope? Did you have a hope to go pro?
Speaker 2: Or you were like when I was young, I thought I was going pro in three sports. So yeah, we were all pretty.
Speaker 4: But then you kind of realized.
Speaker 2: You're like, no, I better find something. Were you actually smart or did you play your way into school?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh I was a fake Ivy League student for sure.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and I remember the kid I went to school with, James O'Leary. Okay, he would have been there from Nobel ninety nine to two thousand and three.
Speaker 2: That's yeah.
Speaker 6: Elementary school a legend though, like you legend.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so you played your way into the smart school.
Speaker 8: I'm Garrett the Garretto played in the CFL for a couple of years and had a cup of coffee with.
Speaker 2: The second CFL. Got to sit in that chair, the CFL chair.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 2: What pos issue where you're oh yeah, he's like, move those lines back. Nice, that's what that. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I'm so dumb that I didn't know that Dartmouth was a good school.
Speaker 2: That's how stupid I I'm just learning that it is a school. Yeah, okay, so that's we.
Speaker 5: We dropped out of Blake and I dropped out of the same community college. But did we make it into the Hall of Fame? We got I got my Ah, he did.
Speaker 2: I'm the only one that dropped out. Yeah, Adam went.
Speaker 6: To the Yes, give.
Speaker 4: It you can have.
Speaker 5: I just I did get caught with weed one time by the police and they made me I had to take in order to get it exponged. For my record, I did take ten anonymous classes. It could be a m A or n A.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, the face, this is your face of your productair no gambling. I guess I probably could have.
Speaker 5: But I went to like, uh to these NA meetings and just like talking about how like I try to sell my baby for meth and like these horrific stories, and I was like, I'm doing pretty good.
Speaker 2: I just smuggle a little weird. I'm doing actually all right, man. I'm not going to name names, but there was somebody.
Speaker 5: There was some famous people and super famous to us, super famous.
Speaker 2: Then we later worked with Stop it. It's an anonymous.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying, an anonymous did you ever bring it up to that person?
Speaker 5: When I did, I did, yes to that person. Thank you. It's it's not it was. It is not out there. That is not true. That is not true. That's just a lie. This is our podcast, dude, this is what you guys signed up.
Speaker 2: She sold the.
Speaker 5: Baby for so uncomfortable You're like, they're going to erase me from these boxes.
Speaker 2: Okay, we got, we got. It's too late, it's already depressed. They're on the mail. I saw a woman walking around with the box the other day.
Speaker 5: I I I outside, thought, I told you guys, I was at that uh that Jason Kelce party last night. The box was sitting outside. She goes, they wouldn't let me bring it in. I left the box outside. Your face is on it. And I go outside and I go to this female police officer. I'm like, my face is on that box. Uh, that's pretty cool. Huh And she goes, uh, uh, that don't even look like you.
Speaker 4: Damn.
Speaker 2: That's what the police officer said. I don't disagree, though, which I think. I you know, I I think I might be like ten pounds fatter. You're also dressed like a schlub last night. Yeah, I was, dude.
Speaker 5: I didn't really want to go to the party because I was so tired, so I just was in a hooded sweater and like there was.
Speaker 2: Like a j l attire.
Speaker 6: Though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know I had leaves, which is that's impressible. Yeah, yeah, I wish I could do that. You can let it fly, ud, Yeah.
Speaker 4: You wan to take Circle shirts.
Speaker 5: But if you were wearing if we all were wearing sleepless circle shirts this morning, the amount of extra attention the product would.
Speaker 2: Have gone bess opportunity. I mean it was almost measurable.
Speaker 4: We would have stopped us Head in his tracks.
Speaker 5: You would have gone here, trade me this this absolutely insane dumb hat I always wear. Yeah, for that shirt, and then you know we're looking for these virals.
Speaker 6: You guys need to make a circle hat that everyone goes over and drinks out of.
Speaker 8: Absolutely, yeah, kind of like beer helmet giant partridge.
Speaker 5: Now, let me ask you a quick question that is probably illegal and you might not want to ask it, and we can always.
Speaker 2: Sad it's a podcast. But I think we're live. No, we're not.
Speaker 5: We're not like now, do kids and my kids, I mean twenty one year old college students. Are they mixing vodka and soda water and drinking it in a circle?
Speaker 2: Do we Is that? Has that been out there?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 5: And we're not saying that that is a good thing to do, but I'm just saying that's what I think I'm going to do later this afternoon.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, completely. We actually went viral on TikTok in twenty twenty one. Yeah, years like it was like every day we woke up for like thirty days straight and it was over a million views. We ended up betting like two billion impressions on and half those videos were people pouring alcohol in it.
Speaker 2: But we don't, we don't.
Speaker 8: We don't promote. That's so hard we're doing. We're here to water, we're doing what you know. Yeah, we're saying, don't do that. But if you were to do that, it sounds like a genius idea. But we're not saying promoting it.
Speaker 6: We're not promoting it's a lot of fun, it's kind of novel, but we're not promoting.
Speaker 2: We're not promoting that. Well, thank you guys so much. Well appreciate it, Thank you guys, thank you for this.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Absolutely, this feels really well made good at Yeah, got a nice curved shaft.
Speaker 2: It can be used as a weapon. We're not promoting that. We're not enjoy drinking more water all day and night.
Speaker 4: Absolutely hydrated.
Speaker 5: For whatever reason, just being in New Orleans, I get dehydrated and I can't put a finger on it. I don't know exactly why, but I'm very, very parched in this city.
Speaker 8: You need to pop in some energy ones later to do you guys have that? Oh yeah, we have the caffeine electrolyte, vitamin ones, iced teas, coffee.
Speaker 6: You guys sell jackets that have like little pockets for like all the different Yeah.
Speaker 8: I think we need to get you guys on the product team. It's like, we got the ideas, maybe your own little room.
Speaker 5: They do have a new product that just launched that I I was able to sip on a prototype that is Circle plus Circle plus. You push a button, it bubblizes, bubbleized carbon, bubblized pirates and then.
Speaker 2: And then you slurp on it.
Speaker 5: Dude, there's root beer flavor that tastes exactly like root beer, and and have flavor that tastes like a seven upper respect.
Speaker 2: I love that. You're like, there's a flavor. This is a rootier flavor that tastes like rut Beier. It tastes like a root beer soda.
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, but that's what they're using, routiers rutier flavor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it doesn't.
Speaker 5: I'm all I'm saying is you're still drinking water, dude, You're still drinking water root beer. Yeah, but there's all these other chemicals in the rut beer.
Speaker 2: Dude, and we're getting rid of the chemicals.
Speaker 4: We're getting rid of the no sugar, sugar, beautiful, my beautiful.
Speaker 2: Welcome, dude. This is team's circle.
Speaker 5: I don't want your ship right now, dude, this is my big Super Bowl campaign really with my circle.
Speaker 6: Boy, just helping you narrow your message down to the flavors. Taste like the flavors.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying bubblizes and they just does bubbleiz and slurp.
Speaker 6: I know there's no dragon fruit in here, but I feel like the red zone is the place to be.
Speaker 2: Absolutely it is a little football play on words.
Speaker 8: There is that why I'm yeah, that's our that's our sports drink. Yeah, we have ones that are like overtime lights.
Speaker 2: Out, James fucking mind drinking this. That's the guy when high school.
Speaker 8: We all would have gone pro if we had to circle back then to keep us there we go.
Speaker 2: I like that we had to settle. We had to settle for his playe water.
Speaker 4: Damn.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you guys so much.
Speaker 4: Appreciate thanks for guys likewise. Absolutely cheers, cheers, cheers to the circles.
Speaker 2: First quarter click and yeah, cheers to all circles. First quarter.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the super Bowl commercial will be happening in the first quarter.
Speaker 4: Ye, big time. I like that.
Speaker 2: It's just big time all right. Later boys, thank you guys guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah you were in that.
Speaker 5: Yeah later Yeah, absolutely, you have the game.
Speaker 2: Thanks dude, thank yeah, Team circle us.
Speaker 5: We're having multiple guests, stop, non stop guard and then Troy.
Speaker 2: Is that a tostata he's eating? He's eating the bowl.
Speaker 5: He's got the yeah, and he said it's in uh like a taco salad. That that what that is. He's eating the taco solad. He's eating the rim of the bull.
Speaker 4: Emmett Smith just walked by him. He doesn't even want anything to do.
Speaker 2: With yeah's Emmtt's like diverting his e what are you doing? Does have a circle? He does?
Speaker 3: Yeah? What are you guys?
Speaker 4: Using the line hello?
Speaker 2: I don't know man.
Speaker 4: I will say that today, like the floor is way more popular now that you can see it because Isaac may.
Speaker 2: A lot of the sets.
Speaker 5: We will say a lot of the sets that where the cameras are. Now, that's where the stage is set up so you can see people behind him. You can see the energy, the hustle, the bustle energy of the room.
Speaker 4: Well, there's there's I Show Speed, there's uh Cam New.
Speaker 2: Eleven years old. Dude, it's people like him, people like the eye show.
Speaker 4: Speed was just saying the other day, like the biggest name that could possibly walk in Troy Aikman's the biggest name.
Speaker 2: He's standing eating a bananas Foster, unbelievable. There is much more traffic on the floor today. It's definitely more alive with passions.
Speaker 6: There's nothing like talking about things that a people on a podcast can't see him be people who are even watching this still can't see. But you, guys, you couldn't imagine the hustle and the bustle today.
Speaker 2: That's our thing, durs.
Speaker 4: We're narrators of the picture them there, guys, we're setting the stage.
Speaker 2: And let me describe it. For the lady just walked by. It's a convention.
Speaker 4: She has a pink dress, song, she's got bangs, she's smiling.
Speaker 6: Is that he ower pseudo dress? It might be both, guys, that's what we're saying. We've got some marines over here.
Speaker 2: Is there is there any is there any party?
Speaker 5: Is there any party that is happening to I think tonight is our off night.
Speaker 6: People are talking about a country concert, oh country concert saying oh, like, oh, he doesn't know well, you know the guy's name, and I don't.
Speaker 4: I believe it's Chris Stapleton. Okay, does that ring a belt?
Speaker 5: I know that that is a famous country star. I don't sound like a country I don't know what they sing. I don't know what they do. I got friends, and that's the only one I know that can't beat him. No, that's har rauh Garth Bruggs. That's Garth Brooks.
Speaker 2: You know my favorite Garth har is uh banger operator.
Speaker 5: Want you to put me on through gotta get left on the bad rouge. Hurry, gotta put you on? This is this is your tea captain here, my god? Which so should we?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Should we hash out the uh? There's so guys.
Speaker 4: As you can tell, you know pretty much all of like t I I, Instagram comments, everything and everything is just basically bashed on me my tea levels.
Speaker 2: Adam was ruling with an iron Dude.
Speaker 5: Can I just say I'm a little embarrassed because I was the amount of pride, the amount of pride I had and having the highest tea which by the way. I still don't understand these numbers because it says testosterone serum. And then you look up what testosteron serum means. That means total testosterone. That's what Isaac looked up.
Speaker 2: He didn't even read those levels for me.
Speaker 4: So whatever is in the serum, maybe I have a hell of serum. Apparently not, I didn't even get them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 5: So then and then on a different page, I thought, because look how this is set.
Speaker 2: You think it would just be right here, right, look at.
Speaker 5: This, look at this list, So you think the total would be right here on a seven.
Speaker 6: Adam's telling scientists.
Speaker 2: Like Doug Flutie talking about plays right now?
Speaker 5: Yeah, what making perfect sense if you Yeah, it doesn't work, Get out of you, bitch. So and then testosterone on this page it says five four seven, So that is lower.
Speaker 2: That is lower, So the five hundred club you're not you're not.
Speaker 5: So there is an addendum evidently, so for whatever reason, that says testosterone. And then test five for seven. This also says testosterone seven nine to five. I don't know, I don't know which. So there are both of those.
Speaker 4: Numbers larger with your boobs are huge.
Speaker 5: Blake's number the most. So if we're going off my lower number, which I don't.
Speaker 4: Know why we would.
Speaker 3: Your boobs are huge.
Speaker 2: I don't know why we would. Who has the most team?
Speaker 4: I think who's got the most team?
Speaker 2: I think technically I think it still should be me.
Speaker 5: But if we're going by the addendum, it will be it will be which.
Speaker 4: And look at he instantly becomes a tyrant of t It's like these men as socks toxic.
Speaker 2: Well, don't let test you, man? If what's happening over se girl?
Speaker 4: Dad?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 5: Like, yeah, you're right, your testosterone is solo. You cannot produce a male spawn.
Speaker 4: Okay, I said that in the car. All right, you're using my own flame against me.
Speaker 5: By the way, last night, after we unveiled the testosterone results, Blake was in.
Speaker 4: A dark place. I didn't sleep well.
Speaker 2: Left he was in a dark I didn't know we're back to sleep.
Speaker 4: How many hours? I think I clocked in around seven? Actually?
Speaker 2: Unreally? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, can I go?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wish you I think I got nine. Well, but you didn't throw up in your sleep?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 6: No, you know when they were talking about the flutie, I was like, have you ever heard of the jersey, which is when someone throws up in the room. They used to just call it like a loser move. Yeah, but then you know now it's kind of my thing.
Speaker 2: Now it rocks.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah yeah no, So do you think without any official parties, maybe we go to the country Western concert? Can we make it round ancient? Can we make free western concert music?
Speaker 2: Solution? Who is it? George Strange?
Speaker 1: Me?
Speaker 2: I know who I show speed is?
Speaker 5: So yeah, I know it's a low t move, which to way want to act like you are fifteen years younger than you.
Speaker 2: Don't let your tea define you.
Speaker 5: By the way, actually twenty years guys, twenty years younger than you actually are here. There is a hat I know, Cam Newton, Can I just say obviously freak athlete. Yeah, dresses like he's such an idiot. No, he dresses like the undertake.
Speaker 2: I kind of like it, you do? Why? Why what makes you like that hat?
Speaker 6: It takes tea because it's nobody else, it's singular, it's him, I guess.
Speaker 2: Think about Prince.
Speaker 6: I don't want to wear a figure skating outfit and high heels.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it works for Prince now. Weirdly, Prince has to have higher te than Blake.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, dude, you kidding he studied hogging. Yeah, it's not a dick size thing.
Speaker 6: Okay, I guarantee you a guy with a humongous cock has super.
Speaker 4: High Do you think that's why when we asked the tea question to mcnabby's like, I don't want to end on this.
Speaker 2: He's like, you're asking me too, the biggest dick. Yeah?
Speaker 5: And then and dude, I was I was definitely offended when he was like me because I was in a singing movie.
Speaker 2: It was like, yeah, right, see it doesn't feel good, does it right?
Speaker 5: We're guess yeah, I might be done with guests.
Speaker 2: Adam's plugging them.
Speaker 5: We're done with Yeah, I'm contractually obligated to have them on my podcast.
Speaker 2: I'm done with guests. Was that in the contract they were like, by the way, like we have to be on.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 6: I can imagine they'd be like, and we want no mentioning of it on your jiz cast.
Speaker 2: No, dude, it goes no.
Speaker 5: Admittedly, they do have a cool story, dude, to create this product and and it becomes a billion They've sold.
Speaker 2: Over a billion dollars. It's truly it makes.
Speaker 5: Me go like, I wish I had the follow through on any of the You know, I had the idea for the Rocketeer before the movie came out when.
Speaker 2: I was a little boy. I was like, I didn't know that. I didn't know that, dude, I didn't know that. I didn't have that.
Speaker 4: But let's not forget. You do have four pete. You do have the word. I'm willing to trade an Isaac.
Speaker 5: I'm putting you in charge of four in the trademark and I'm dead serious, Isaac. And if you don't, oh, I'm gonna threaten to fire you so hard and then not follow.
Speaker 4: Isaac, can you get mine? I wanted to be fourth Pete. It's like fourth meal, but it's fourth Pete, so.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I guess kind of glob on to my thing and make it worse.
Speaker 2: Is it glob or glom?
Speaker 4: Either way, I gotta I got a weird feeling you my glob.
Speaker 5: Disaster, my glob all day glob on the knob like horn on the car.
Speaker 6: Dude, is that uh the Czechoslovakian.
Speaker 2: Rap group Sugar in the Raw.
Speaker 5: Yeah, No, that was a flob on mine nom like horn on the call that three six months, three six months, I'm basically I'm basically the guy with the little arm in three six.
Speaker 2: D J Paul, I'm exactly DJ Paul, you are. Yeah, what if you call that little arm arm?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, disability, physical abnormality. Are there any takebacks, any apologies, any epic slams on this pod.
Speaker 2: Bringing up the little arm?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Right off the bat? I just think we could.
Speaker 5: It wasn't right off the bat is right at the tail end. I feel like you made it off the bat. I'm gonna lead with Oh, okay, okay, that's fair. Dude with your fucking mid ties. Stop jumping down my throat. It doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 2: Numbers.
Speaker 5: Here's the question, Blake, who would you rather out of Durz and myself? Who would you rather have the higher t T if you could choose the te king which, by the way, I don't understand it. Why does it say test saws drone seven ninety five here, and then there's another page test also says test.
Speaker 4: Also there's another thing. You guys got tested at the same place.
Speaker 2: No, I had a I come.
Speaker 4: To the house, right, I went somewhere, So maybe they dropped some testosterone when they were like testing it, so I don't know.
Speaker 2: I doubt it. Yeah, who would rather?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm real salty. You didn't say fluty in the booty to Flutey and Dad mcna.
Speaker 2: Flute's coming back on the pod.
Speaker 4: He loved He did get that?
Speaker 2: Did you that sensation? Did you see when I did a board drop? He lit up? He did. He loved its science. Maybe he works the boards from here on out. Yeah, but imagine if we had Flutey Q being the board, that would be that's the the I needed my booty.
Speaker 4: Well, I guess I would just give a special Super Bowl shout out to our first like on pod guest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why we're here.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: We kind of struck out yesterday and I was, uh was wondering what we're doing here.
Speaker 5: Well, there wasn't as much hubblo.
Speaker 2: But you would even think that our producers could line something up something And she she's bulldogging it. Sleep at the Wheel. Did yell at the Long Brothers last night? He did? Chris and Kyle. She was like, do our podcast and they were like Lady Joe. Yeah, yeah, aggressive, And we got to I mean couched a little bit.
Speaker 5: We were in wonder read Yeah, evidentally came up and we're talking about.
Speaker 4: We said we are iHeart boys for live right.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm gonna give a shout out to Blake.
Speaker 6: Last night, Okay, last night at the at the Long Manner, they had like some football's uh and there was like a light like you know those like uh, Adam are you here? He was, He was there. I'm telling you, the story is happening. I'm sorry, there's no we can wrap it up. Sorry, continue. Uh you know how those the gas lamps everywhere. Yeah, So they had like an outdoor area with a pool and like this gas lamp and probably like thirty feet away there he goes, he's looking at something.
Speaker 2: Couse there's a gas lamp and I'm like, I bet.
Speaker 6: I could fucking hit that from here with like a NERF ball, Okay, and I fucking go miss it by like six feet and I'm like, I'm dialing it in. I throw it again. I missed about like twelve feet. I come back at the ball. I'm like, Blake, let's go or no, I throw it to you. And then you threw it hard as fuck almost hit me. Was not close to it. Then I come back with the ball. I give it to him from thirty feet away. He fucking dots this light glass goes everywhere out with the low t He just goes like this.
Speaker 4: I was so scared that Chris Long was going to drown me in the pool.
Speaker 10: You into two pieces, But dude, he had time. He's like, we don't give a fuck. Yeah, but then he was about it. Chris Long shadows you and Bo Allen, who is an absolute legend.
Speaker 2: You got to meet this.
Speaker 4: He's a candy man. Yeah, he likes he broke down. We're hanging out with all Eagles this week.
Speaker 2: Well they got the green light pod. Uh, that's what we were doing there. But yeah, Eagles.
Speaker 4: Eagles are out here, They're flying, The Eagles are out and partying, Eagle fans are going on.
Speaker 5: I feel like they're not used to getting into the Super Bowl as much as the Chiefs.
Speaker 2: You know there, they.
Speaker 5: Were there two years ago, pretty longer than that, right with Isaac was saying it was like seven years it.
Speaker 2: Was eight years ago, but then it was also wasn't it just a couple years ago? Oh is that right?
Speaker 4: Yeah? There?
Speaker 2: Wow? Yeah, yeah, So they're they're the real deal, but they're Eagle fans in the streets. Now they passed out.
Speaker 5: They passed the test, okay, okay, and I guess I guess they're allowed.
Speaker 2: I guess they Well that Y seems like that was another episode. Is art pos