Speaker 1: Hello the Internet, and welcome to this episode of How You Trend That? Yeah, Jesus Christ, in honor of their dear leader, are you they're gonna start going through your phone? Like three, yeah, my tech leader, they'll start going through your phone. There's like a lot of a lot of articles being like they're gonna I wouldn't say, guys, I wouldn't say anything mean about the Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: I would or like go travel with a burner. Yeah, I don't know, bro, I don't even actually spell his fucking name. I feel like on my phone. No, actually I feel like I when I try and think about I'm trying to think of the last time I was text it's probably with like my mom or dad or my like in laws who are like older people who always want to hear my political takes.
Speaker 1: But I mean, like, when we're off Mike, we're actually really complimentary of him this k fabe man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hey, we were just chasing the money back in twenty sixteen, bro.
Speaker 1: What I mean? And then we're really bad at it, so we decided to go anti Trump. So the direction that would have made us very rich, very rich. The joy is of being a second rate podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah again, it's a double edged sword man because on the other side, we're not big enough to ever get in trouble.
Speaker 1: No, that's what I'm saying. He's not going to notice our ass.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if we do, I'm like, nah, bro, this wasn't what I wanted, not like this.
Speaker 1: All right, let's talk about let's talk about our leader. What we got is this part of the Big BBB.
Speaker 2: The Baby Jack, everything's part of the BAB, everything's part of the Brazilian But but yeah, I think that's what it stands for. But yeah, like right now, I mean Trump, Look, he's there's like five fucking things going on with him that has him the headlines. First of all, he's like banning all foreign students from coming into Harvard and teachers. He's proclaimed that there's a new travel ban for twelve countries. But he's like, but it's chill if they got to come for the World Cup or Olympics, in which case we will, that's fine. Anyone else. No, flooded totally, totally exactly, Like that's what it feels like. Because and then also, and this is how you really know the shit gates have fully opened and the flood has begun. He he announced an investigation into Biden's mental decline. Hmmm, all over this auto pen shit, like who is signing it? Web? It's just again more of a distraction.
Speaker 1: I think silence of the lambs logic, Man, how are you going to catch a serial killer by asking a serial killer to catch it? How are you going to catch a president and mental decline? Oh?
Speaker 2: Shu?
Speaker 1: And then was Hannibal lecter of presidents and mental decline?
Speaker 2: But then what does he do? He's like, all right, got him. We didn't need help, mane figure your own shit out, bro. So anyway, all of this, I think is all happening while Trump feels pretty fucking frustrated about everything that's happening, whether it's like court decisions, Musk constantly just upping the ante every day on shitting on the bit. He's like Elon Musky's like, call your senators and congress people to kill the bill. So he's fully they are fully diametrically opposed. And at first it felt like.
Speaker 1: Just got hot. There's no more cold.
Speaker 2: No no, no, it's kinetic as they say, uh that. I think one of the big things is, you know Trump has has didn't really respond and then suddenly he does these like little weird micro big boy, you know, cruelty announcements that he's like, yeah, I'm still here, baby, but yeah, he has now clapped back. He was just talking to the press and they're beefing. He was basically saying, like, I think maybe Elon has Trump derangement syndrome.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: He's like, he was being nice and maybe we're being nice, but I don't think so anymore. I don't think so anymore.
Speaker 1: So he does sound like wounded sometimes when he's like, hey, we were being nice and now I don't think so anymore.
Speaker 2: Well, and even Elon he's like I gave you everything is basically he was like He's like he wouldn't be here without what I did for him, blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: And you're like, whoah, oh wait, that's pretty far down the road of like, you know, primonious breakup. Oh yeah, you wouldn't be here without me.
Speaker 2: Yeah the other party made Yeah that's fucking wild. If he did the I brought you into this world and I can take you out of this world type shit, I don't know what if he means, he's like, I will tell people the fuckery I do was starlink or whatever all those people who have the conspiracy theories are about the election.
Speaker 1: The Congressional Budget Office found that it'll yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: That'll add yeah, two point four trillion dollars, a lot more than they're saying, and also result in nearly eleven million people losing their health coverage because of the cuts to Medicaid. That yeah, still blatantly lying saying there's that one. It's gonna be.
Speaker 1: The zone is so flooded with shit. I did not realize that they had put doctor Oz in charge of that shit. Yeah, like I just I missed that somehow that he was just like, we're gonna give it to a oh to Medicare Medicaid, We'll we'll give it to a doctor Oz because it has MEDA in it and he is TV doctor.
Speaker 2: Do you know what else? Uh fucking dear leader just did I forgot to mention this. They just put a twenty two year old uh to lead US terror prevention.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this kid has gotten.
Speaker 2: Year out of college, he worked at a grocery store before that, and he is now heading up US terror prevention.
Speaker 1: Whiz kid, He's a whiz kid. This dude's so easily impressed by anybody who knows how to use a computer. Yo, this dude is giving the wildest Bogota his his official photograph.
Speaker 2: He looks like a Telenovella bad guy.
Speaker 1: He's like doing the arched eyebrow like it's so they just they it's all people who are like I've I've left my dark past behind and I'm going to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, yeah he's a rough twenty two, but yeah, this is the person's.
Speaker 1: A rough twenty two. Yeah, he does not look twenty two, to be certain.
Speaker 2: Overseeing the government's hub that is combating violent extremism, don't tell me. Look, we're already cant because like even with the Ice shit, so many federal like law enforcement people have just been like, sorry, you're transferred to Immigration Torture brigade. That's that's your job. Now that a lot of people from like actual like intelligence and security thing A're like we are lacking people who actually go out and investigate other shit because you have them on immigrant goon squad. Yes, good point, Brian. He wasn't even alive for nine to eleven. This kid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's so he's I mean, he's next level thinking. He's a he's second generation thinking on how to stop terror.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he basically he worked for the campaign and like interned at the Heritage found it. I just don't anyway, So everything's bullshit and bad things are coming because we don't know. Like literally, no one's at the wheel here.
Speaker 1: On the doctor Oz thing. Like I it seems like it was a bad idea to put him in charge of that while trying to like kick millions of people off of Medicaid Medicare because doctor Oz's political instincts have been shown to be lacking. You may remember when he ran against John Fetterman and got just rinsed by John Fetterman.
Speaker 2: Now I'm like you should have beat him. Fuh.
Speaker 1: He defended Trump's Big Beautiful Bill over criticism that millions of people could lose health coverage, saying those who would face new work requirements should go out and get a job prove that they matter.
Speaker 2: I mean what if? I mean, that's the perfect take honestly for these people. Okay, then work, poor person, get out there.
Speaker 1: Get out there. Do this is the exact quote. Go out there, do entry level jobs, get into the workforce, prove that you matter.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, So I'm uh, doctor ows just based on the what's the formula here to matter in the United States?
Speaker 1: Do work? You got to do work.
Speaker 2: So if I don't, if I if I'm unable to get a job due to you know, disability or some others are computing, don't matter.
Speaker 1: You are being We're going to send you to the sad train yard where they send the Thomas the tank engine trains that can no longer do work. You don't matter. You suck back.
Speaker 2: Half of that quote too, is it's a much more enjoyable experience if you go through life thinking you are in control of your destiny and you will get better insurance. At the same time that it's it's a.
Speaker 1: Choice, dude, has been so easy for so long. They don't understand, like the idea that some people can't get jobs. They just think it's a choice. You just don't get Ask your dad. Superducer Victor was like, how hard could it be? Just have your dad make you an executive at his job. That's what all my friends do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, God, see this. I blame my dad for not being having a corporation. I could be the fucking CEO of Yeah.
Speaker 1: Artists.
Speaker 2: That's what I want for my kid. That's I'm just trying to be a CEO. So my child, can I just want some to the top, like some cooked pasta flow right to the top, Right to the top, baby, like.
Speaker 1: Some cooked pasta. Pasta's done. That's what you say as you promote yet another one of your children.
Speaker 2: Or you see your bosses kid, come in, who's now your bossy? Go?
Speaker 1: Oh, the pasta past has done? Why do they keep yelling? Pap just done at me? Dad?
Speaker 2: They call me al dente?
Speaker 1: Was up ad he? Meanwhile, he is also working to save a flock of ostriches in Canada who are scheduled to be put to death due to the Avian flu. He wants to relocate the birds to his rancho in Florida, and is being backed up by RFK Junior, who is almost definitely hoping to eat the ostriches.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, bro, he's looking for a loose one to fall down and be.
Speaker 1: Like loose, He's just looking for one to split off from the pac Yeah, that's when RFK.
Speaker 2: Junior attack Apex Predator.
Speaker 1: I mean, I like ostriches. I just it would be cool if they would extend empathy to actual human beings, not just sickly ostriches.
Speaker 2: This is America. You know that's like after like, you know what life, liberty in the pursuit of happiness is sheltered. Animals matter more than dying human beings. Hate a puppy mill, Hey to puppy mill, I will fucking march outside of this pet co to stop them using puppy mills. Anything else, just no, I don't know, can't give you bothers.
Speaker 1: All right, let's take a quick break. We'll be right back, and we're back. We got to talk about some important news. Yeah, Marvel has it seems like they might have a good thing going with this Fantastic four reboot. It's a period piece, it's got like fun vibes. It seems like very contained And in the first trailer we saw the shadow of Galactus looming over the city, Big big Horn helmet big Guy, and in the new one you see the back of his head. So they're going full jaws on this motherfucker.
Speaker 2: You know what the front look like?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what that front look like like Galactus?
Speaker 2: Show yourself.
Speaker 1: But because the real money's in popcorn buckets, they just spoiled it by releasing their popcorn bucket, which is just big galactis head.
Speaker 2: Dude, what the thing is seventeen and a half inches tall, twenty inches wide. Yeah, that's about the width of a standard I was just like width of a standard movie theater seat can be anywhere between eighteen to twenty two inches wide. So your shit is as wide as your theater. So if you got three motherfuckers sitting in a row, rip the arm restroom.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, no, it's just this is this is what you're You're not really watching the movie, You're watching your popcorn bucket from now.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well that's I guess that's how the that's probably how they're gonna get people to like try and buy like the premium seats or like, well, you know, the premium seats are right, twenty four inches wide if you want to be able.
Speaker 1: To sitting down front in first class.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's the only way you can accommodate your galactus fuck bucket.
Speaker 1: But I mean, this is only the first shot fired in this arms race. You know. Also, like we're gonna get bigger and bigger popcorn buckets for sure.
Speaker 2: Oh for sure. And let's be real, bro, like I get what you're doing, but the ones that really pop off the ones that the Internet say, how are you going to fuck the bucket?
Speaker 1: Yeah? His mouth is uh, stubborn, elly closed?
Speaker 2: What that mouth? Do?
Speaker 1: We have no idea? He's just Also, it just looks like it doesn't look that cool like it. Maybe they were like, oh, the people are making a big deal about what what galact is going to look like and it actually looks stupid.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's a good point. He is the eater of worlds, and yet he's not making He's making it very clear he's not eating anything else. The very obstinately closed mouth.
Speaker 2: Who's playing Galactis it looks like it looks like John Cena? Yeah, it does look like innocent. Who's that? What was he in?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: This guy? Yeah? Yeah yeah he was Finchy on the British Office. Finchy, like the biggest piece of shit who basically was the.
Speaker 1: The oh the dad from the Witch. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, fucking Finchy.
Speaker 2: Wow, Finchy. You didn't realize the.
Speaker 1: Dad from the Vich it was Finchy until just now he.
Speaker 2: Said the Avich. Wait to respect that double v's makes it the Vivivich.
Speaker 1: But anyways, I do respect that they had this whole promotion campaign where they're like and then like people aren't gonna see it until oh shit, somebody just released a popcorn bucket.
Speaker 2: Oh great, doesn't look like him though, but anyway, Hi, fine, whatever.
Speaker 1: Let's see ICE. Who those guys up to.
Speaker 2: Just Stephen Miller is.
Speaker 1: Get your numbers up. ICE?
Speaker 2: Still still last week we're talking about it was like I need three thousand wives. I mean, migrants are rested a day or I will be sad. And they still aren't quite hitting their goals. So now ICE agents have been told to literally turn their cruelty up to eleven. They're like, we need to turn the creativity up to eleven and need to quote get creative, even if that means rounding up quote collaterals. And you're like, what is a collateral? It is an arrest that happens when ICE has a warrant to arrest a specific person or people. But then when they get there, they're like, what about y'all other brown people? Y'all got papers? You know what? Fuck it, I'm arresting yall. Anyway, That's what they mean. So they're basically like, if you see one, get everybody else with them too, because fuck it, we're just gonna play the numbers game here, and they just.
Speaker 1: Need to get our numbers up one way or another. Yeah, and again it shows that mainstream media insists on writing stories about how Biden was better at this than us. Yeah, so, which is That's what you're that's the fucking story you're writing about Ice. That's what you're doing.
Speaker 2: You know, us politics, it's like Hogwarts. It's like the schools seem different, but they still part of the same school, you know what I mean. He's like the fucking huffle puff. Scott way more people than us. We must round up more. And this goes along, Like you clearly this is happening, because there's another headline out of Arizona that alleges these ice coons we're impersonating utility workers in order to like infiltrate a community and like get some answers on the whereabouts of people.
Speaker 1: Do they still have their masks on? Of course theyh yeah, we're just reading your meter. Why do you have a stinky stinky Anyways, seeing any brown people around.
Speaker 2: We're seeing so much more and more community resistance, which is like a it'sheartening to see people protecting each other. These are also happening in states where people definitely were voting for this ship. And you hear this, a lot of people are like, why didn't vote for this? It's like, what the fuck do you think.
Speaker 1: The signing they were hoping racism.
Speaker 2: They were talking about mass deep mass deportations. That doesn't mean leaving church early on a Sunday.
Speaker 1: Because the news got them with the you know, the.
Speaker 2: Those types. Yeah, of course. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The sampling error of like if we show you the two people who are committing crime, but we show it to you a thousand times, you think that that's what everybody's talking about when they say deportation. We think that there's actually two thousands of those people that are going to be deported every day. And uh, you got got yipshit, Yeah you did, you did. Let's talk the MAGA credit card. This seems stupid, Yeah, it is in a really fun way.
Speaker 2: So the credit card is called coin. It's like a right wing credit card, and it's like the conservative credit card that gives you cash back for using racial slurs with retail and service staff. I think is what it says. Do no. Like the whole thing is like their whole pitch is like big corporations give their money to the left and control the agenda. Therefore, we need to fight back. So you're spending helps benefit conservative causes, like giving a veteran a puppy and then taking it away once the camera crews leave. So right now they're puffing their chest out because they just dropped the first fully AI produced television commercial that will be aired on broadcast television. Uh, it's definitely got uncanny Valley vibes to this ship, but again there's like humans in it. Yeah, of course, and they look odd, but again most of us be like, yo, what the fuck is this shit. Luckily, their target demographic is people that believe school children are taking dumps and litter boxes, so this will probably like bring a fucking tear to their eye when they see that, like they finally have a credit card. Here, we'll just play some of the audio because again, everything you're gonna hear, everything we are seeing as we watch this has been fully generated by vo three, which is the new Google product.
Speaker 1: Which well done, Google.
Speaker 2: Well, this ship, it's looking I'm not gonna ship looks better and fucking better to the point where I'm like, yeah, this is the We're cooked y'all, how are you gonna spend right today? So right now, guy had a fucking eagle on his arm, a bald eagle. Now we cut to a black man at a barbecue.
Speaker 1: Couldn't find a real one, gotta make it a h.
Speaker 2: Couldn't find a real couldn't find a real eagle, couldn't find a real black man in front of a grill either. Uh. Here he goes ribs, chicken and some alligator for the big game.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ, Wait a second, I'm sorry they they used AI to create a black man who said I'm gonna spend my money on ribs, chicken.
Speaker 2: And alligator for the big game.
Speaker 1: All right, yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: Again this is this is what happens when white people will get to create black people out of thin air and make them sort of conform to whatever there are concepts of blacknesses. Uh. This is now a woman in front of a pickup truck with hunting gear on.
Speaker 1: New Camo for dear season.
Speaker 2: Now an Asian man is sitting down at a dining table with how many millions of gold?
Speaker 1: A jenga stack of gold? Bullyon again?
Speaker 2: Great, I don't know what the implication is here whither. It's like, you know, you want to be one of these rich you know? Or or is it like if you use this card, you could be stacking buoyon like you work out a fucking you know, insert kitchen joke. Here. Gold, I've bought a lot of gold. I pamped my ride to go muddy damn.
Speaker 1: I mean that would be I'm offended on behalf of white people who have lived in the South on that one. Just pamped my ride, no mudd and.
Speaker 2: What And this one is like done in the style of a three sixty camp Like it's very orbit and fish eye distortion. Okay, go on, because you only live once, okay. And I bought the biggest American flag I could find because God bless the USA. Why spend right, So the delivery is very just because happy.
Speaker 1: God bless the USA.
Speaker 2: The way the guy said I'm buying like the super pause talking about old gold right here. Gold, I've bought a lot of gold. You know how people talk, It's like he pause was sort of like he wanted to say something super witty and then just had to like wrap it up cleans like.
Speaker 1: Hey, robots run out of ideas.
Speaker 2: I bought a lot of gold. Were you gonna say something else? Nope, that was were you.
Speaker 1: I thought you were maybe gonna say something. No, Okay you go, you go gold? No, you already So we got the gold. Yeah, I bought a lot of gold. Is that Jack?
Speaker 2: What do you think of how that looks in terms of like what they're doing. I have a friend who just like fus like he was. He sent me a thing to do a He sent me a fake street interview he made where people were like just talking about how like they love that they're gonna die under the big beautiful bill, like just as a thing. He's like, look at what this ship's doing now, And I was like, oh boy, this Jesus chriss fucking freak ay. It just makes it just it truly does feel like we're we're getting closer and closer to that point where all of this shit looks so like real enough that it's going to cause problems like in physical space, and that's where you know, that's I think that was the biggest fear, all along with what these kind of videos we'll be able to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not good, Miles, I would say it's not very good.
Speaker 2: Not good. But unless you own stock in in video or Google or open eye everybody. I think they're private still, but hey.
Speaker 1: We're all gonna die.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And then finally we have more on Jonathan Johnson's murder. It does seem like the police officer who at first was like, yeah, no evidence of a hate crime here, has now said I shouldn't have said that. Yeah, way too soon before we had real information. And I will own that it's way too early in the process for any statement of that nature to be issued.
Speaker 2: So I think the way it works in Texas is like the police don't charge a hate crime, and how happens when the DA prosecutes, and that's like an enhancement that the DA decides to do. Is someone someone was just saying legally, that's how it happens. But either way, the chief fucked up by out of hand being like, I don't we don't know anything to indicate it from except for like one of the people that was there where their husband died in their fucking arms after being shot at by a person who said was screaming homophobic slurs and put a dog skull on their burnt down house.
Speaker 1: What about that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, maybe maybe maybe.
Speaker 1: Has TMZ issued an apology is that I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, like, you know, they're gonna do the thing where they're like, well, you know, this is just what was being this is what the police said, you know, and like, but again that came out so quick, like as a response to people being like, y'all, this is a fucking hate crime. What are like, what are all these headlines doing? And I think that's where TMZ was kind of defending the mainstream, like, well, actually we're getting word from the chief police side they don't believe it's a hate crime. Anyway, gotta go, gotta go.
Speaker 1: Well, at least some people were really eloquent on this.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Chris Pratt tweeted heard now this was an Instagram post who wrote, damn rip. Jonathan always such a kind dude. He played ken Ho taped in Parks. Was also a mag seven sad to see. Prayers up, hug your loved ones, prayers up, prayers up, I'm prays up.
Speaker 2: What it feels that feels like inappropriate? It feels based on what happened. Yeah, Like that's what you say to somebody who, like you went to summer camp with and you hadn't seen it.
Speaker 1: Thirty years and died in a car accident.
Speaker 2: Damn all right, man, prayers up.
Speaker 1: You know there's a dog.
Speaker 2: Hug your loved ones.
Speaker 1: Hold your kids a little tighter anyways.
Speaker 2: Victor just put Damn that's crazy. Catch them on Parks and Rex streaming on Hulu.
Speaker 1: Geez pray. All right, well, those are some of the stories that are trending on this Thursday afternoon. We're back tomorrow with a who last episode of the show. Until then, be kind to each other, be kind to yourselves, get your vaccines where you still can't get your blue shot, don't do nothing about white supremacy, and we will talk to y'all tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Bye bye. The Daily Zeite Guys is executive produced by Catherine Law, co produced by Bye Wayne.
Speaker 1: Co produced by Victor Wright, co written by j M McNabb, and edited and engineered by Brian Jefferies.