Speaker 1: Hi, Welcome to a mini episode where these are our minisodes. We have a special guest on our minisode. Her name is Yamnika Saunders.
Speaker 2: You may have heard her. Hello, what I'm trying to look thin next to you? Okay, well, thank you. They brought me water. It's like a leader of water. Isn't that crazy? Thank you, my love. I appreciate it. Yeah, I need it. I'm what's in that thing? I'm dry vaginally. You need a lubricant every time I'm around you.
Speaker 3: My pussy is the driest ever you be drying bitches, pussies up because you need all the moist so you can get Danny and your motherfucking batcave bitch, do not come for me.
Speaker 2: I'm high, Catherine. Are you listening to this? Are you listening to her talk about her dry pussy?
Speaker 1: Okay, I want to make sure we're recording because I would like that as part of the episode.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you, welcome pussies everywhere.
Speaker 1: I want to say something, well, yam Monika lathers herself up.
Speaker 2: We're not going to say where we went. Please don't don't do this. I Am not going to say where we went. No, I want to say something I'm going to say. Listen the time, it could be anywhere.
Speaker 1: Baby took me to one of the worst meals I've ever had in New York City, the worst meals. It's so hard to have a bad meal in New York City. There are so many beautiful restaurants in this city. One of the reasons I love to come here. One of the reasons I spend so much time with you in New York is because we go to different places and we eat and it's always a good situation. Last night was the worst. I actually woke up this morning angry. I woke up this morning and I thought, when was the last time I had such a bad meal?
Speaker 2: Because you're racist?
Speaker 3: This?
Speaker 2: You have to racist? How did you say something this climate race? I have to there it was. It wasn't a black restaurant. Are you talking about you? I'm racist against you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, because I went to your other restaurant the other time we went up to Harlem and we had a great meal.
Speaker 2: So I don't know what you're talking about. Race. I did have a good Okay, you wasn't. No, it wasn't.
Speaker 1: It was a great press really bad.
Speaker 2: It was the thing. You know what it is, Chelsea.
Speaker 3: The thing about it is you gotta remember that your taste buds they're in a different text bracket as well. Right, I'm still to tape a bitch and to go to TGI Fridays and say, why are.
Speaker 2: You talking like Bill Cosby? Right now?
Speaker 1: What is this voice that you're using? Wait a minute, Red, Red Fox Cosy nobody. You're talking like some old black man that I know. I've been raised by old black Okay, but why are you talking like old black man?
Speaker 2: You're not old and you're not black. Anyway, There wasn't just me, it was there was a four of us. No, nobody else said that, nobody else else I said. I said that, you said for everybody, and everybody had to imprint with your attitude.
Speaker 1: Now that day I got today this morning going, can you fucking believe that meal last night?
Speaker 3: No? No, no, it was the best place to have been. Tell me, I'll tell it. Well, what will you getting.
Speaker 2: Ready to say? Well, see this is the thing you were doing. It's totally fine. I'm telling you you have you ever eaten there before? Absolutely? I have eaten it. I told you.
Speaker 3: Also, when people decide to go upstairs and outside outside, in New York City takes down the quality of the food.
Speaker 2: Okay, the kind of voice again?
Speaker 1: Okay, Catherine, do we have an update for some of our what's going on today?
Speaker 2: For our min Minnesota, our Minisot. I like say, many voice and full of ship.
Speaker 1: You're just I could see the wheels turning, just one full of ship after another.
Speaker 2: It's just blah blah blah blah. I'm over it. And now she's wearing a shoulder brace today. What happened to your shoulder?
Speaker 1: She can't talk and she's yesterday you kept saying, yeah, I know, but what happened to you my rotated cuff is like, well some ship?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah? Did you heard it working out? You see a bench? You haven't? Yeah, But it was not on my train.
Speaker 3: That was on me because I was doing stuff I wasn't supposed to do on my own time outside of her. I was trying to get back because I was at two seventy five with it, and I'm trying to get back to like deadlifting.
Speaker 1: That careful because when you were doing that shoulder lifting, did you also have lipstick all over your teeth?
Speaker 2: You just get to an age where you don't give a fuck about way to make up lands? Why even bother though? Yeah, I'm just gonna be on your teeth.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I opened my bag up, I saw my lipstick was open. I put my face in the bag. I came out with some lipstick. I don't care what it looks like.
Speaker 2: You actually put your face in the makeup bag. Is that what you're saying? Yes, I did, like the Jacksons. Okay, Catherine, we can continue. Now. What's happening?
Speaker 4: Okay, Jill says, help. I'm being trilled on the internet by my ex. Dear Chelsea. I'm a forty three year old psychotherapist in New York City, never married, no kids, but myriad rich life experiences. However, my dating life life has not been a source of light. Every relationship, like clockwork, after six to nine months, goes awry. I wonder why I'm finding the same guy in a different T shirt, Men with zero accountability and putting me down to serve their own ego. After going no contact immediately following my most recent breakup, my ex has taken this to a new low by trolling me on the internet. He launched a smear campaign at what seems like an attempt to elicit a reaction from me.
Speaker 2: So here's the thing.
Speaker 4: In addition to being a psychotherapist, I've engaged in underground work in the psychedelic space. While I'm interested in the power of psychedelics for psychological and healing insights, I also fully support if someone takes them recreationally. Who cares right as long as someone isn't hurting themselves or others. I see no reason to have any judgment when it comes to how someone manages their life or makes money. It's also one of the ways I make money.
Speaker 5: For what it's worth.
Speaker 4: I have student loans from my master's degree, and the mental health field doesn't pay much while in clinical training. So as this ex fancies himself a comedian, he has mined me for material and used me as fodder on a public platform, debasing me as a drug dealer, and named other private and personal details, joking that my practice is a front for psychedelic sales. How do I move forward from feeling violated and exposed?
Speaker 2: Jill Hi, Jill, Hello, Jill Hi Hi. This is our special guest, Yaminika. She's here today.
Speaker 3: Nice to see you, my love. I'm excited about this. This sounds very really easy comedian.
Speaker 5: He had a flash in the pan about eight years ago, but not actively writing and working and going up.
Speaker 1: But is he actually hurting your practice in any real tangible way.
Speaker 5: That's the thing. I think that his reach isn't that large. I think it's probably more ego driven and the debasing and.
Speaker 6: The minimizing and the way of no accountability that my work somehow is triggering him, or just the zero accountability and pointing fingers is now more of the piece that I have more problem with.
Speaker 2: This is one hundred percent you a problem.
Speaker 3: You understand this right, one hundred percent is your problem, and you're still invested in it.
Speaker 2: That's why you've not healed from it.
Speaker 3: If you were over this guy, he could fucking drop right in front of you off the ninetieth floor into a splat and you'd walk.
Speaker 2: Over him to get a dunkin donut.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, you've got to get over the guy and move the fuck on. It doesn't matter what he's saying, and he's trying to agitate you because it's all he's fucking got.
Speaker 1: He's a loser, I agree, and he's completely I honestly think you have to pay absolutely no attention, give him absolutely no reaction and just ignore him until he runs out of steam and find somebody else to occupy his time. And thoughts like it's just so lame and so meaningless, and if it's not having a big impact on you, like it's the let them theory, let him, let him go and spin himself out, you know, without you engaging, there's only so much gas he has.
Speaker 3: And here's the things we need to focus on with you, right, I'm a beautiful woman.
Speaker 2: I'm a woman, a career woman who's done.
Speaker 3: Very well for herself. I can take care of myself. You know, any man would be blessed to have me, specifically for these things that I can.
Speaker 2: It cannot be focusing back on him and not focusing on you.
Speaker 3: You're sitting here, you look very beautiful. You got yourself together. Maybe a few guys somewhere think you're crazy. We've all got a few guys that you know that is well, you too, okay, well together. We can't go to the East coast a lot, right, we barely hear all right, But focus on the positives of you and less on what he got going on. Because you're a beautiful woman. Focus on that and what you've done in life.
Speaker 2: Yes, absolutely, I agree with her.
Speaker 1: And don't worry about your hallucinogens like like affinity for that.
Speaker 2: Don't be apologized for that.
Speaker 1: You're allowed to do whatever the fuck you want.
Speaker 5: I think that's that's my own fears is being called a drug dealer when it's like it is this gray market and.
Speaker 2: But you're not a drug dealer. Don't worry about that. How much money drug dealers make? You focused on the wrong thing. You're gonna come to my academy about not giving a fuck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the whole breaking bed was about that, wasn't it. That guy was a drug dealer. He was a teacher then he was.
Speaker 2: He did it end well for him?
Speaker 3: Yea?
Speaker 2: And bring up because somebody to watch win? Okay, well you watch it and reverse. I don't know. I've never watched it. Don't bring it up. You can't bring that up about it? Okay. Anyway, was it that? Yeah, it wasn't.
Speaker 1: He's not a it's not a success story in the end, anyway, don't worry.
Speaker 2: About he doesn't die in the end, does he don't worry.
Speaker 1: About any of this. That guy's a loser. Just yeah, well no, but you shut the fuck up for two seconds. I'm sorry, but you're fine.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: I was just wanting you to call him a loser on.
Speaker 2: A public Okay, so you're fine. Move on with your life. Forget about him, and that will end soon.
Speaker 4: Okay, block him on everything, because the only way you're seeing any of this stuff is because you're following still, So like, block his emails. You're not getting any of that communication.
Speaker 5: Block him.
Speaker 2: He's not your problem anymore. Doesn't matter, right exactly. Yeah, thank you guys, Okay, than take care, goodbye. I love how you reference a show that you've never even watched. Okay, okay, okay, what I don't know, did you? I don't know. You had a good point. Here's the reality.
Speaker 3: This this young lady, beautiful young woman, and you know, I hate to give wait women too much credit, but she's a beautiful white woman.
Speaker 2: The way she not focused.
Speaker 3: On When I see this woman and I'm like, wow, she seems like such a lovely woman. A man would be dumb not to like, whatever, go focus on the guy that can see the beauty and who you are.
Speaker 2: What you got going on?
Speaker 3: And I'm telling you, I just got to the point where I learned this myself. You know, as you get older, you go, why was I There's so much time trying to act like I needed to find somebody that was gonna accept me, instead of just letting that person find me, I find them and enjoy your life. If so much time wasted being young worrying about who were going to be in a relationship with, and then you get older you realize you eve want a motherfucking in your crib.
Speaker 1: There's also just like a chemical thing when you're don't when you're not doing something, when you're not mingling with someone, they can only mingle about you or long after, like it runs out of steam if there's not two energies colliding, if it's just one guy circling, like eventually he's gonna drown, you know, eventually there's no one else mingling with him. So like when people are in your life and are causing you distress, like you just like exit far right and don't look at them, don't talk to them, don't don't engage ever, and and and yeah.
Speaker 2: Have a little faith in yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, thank god you were here today, yaminika. Thank god you came and got lubricated you're with lipstick on your teeth. I'll see you in ant and we're going to do another miniso, so I'll see you next time.
Speaker 4: Okay you and you can find Yaminica on Instagram at Yaminica.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: My remaining dates for Vegas, there are remaining dates for this year. Summertime is coming and I will be in Vegas at the Cosmo doing my residency on July fifth. We will be the next date that I'm there July fifth, August thirtieth, and then November one and twenty ninth. November first and November twenty ninth, I will be in Las Vegas at the Cosmo performing inside Myself at the Chelsea.
Speaker 2: It's called Chelsea at the Chelsea for a reason. Okay, thank you.
Speaker 4: Do you want advice from Chelsea? Right into Dear Chelsea podcast at gmail dot com. Find full video episodes of Dear Chelsea on YouTube by searching at Dear Chelsea pod.
Speaker 5: Dear Chelsea is
Speaker 4: Edited and engineered by Brad Dickert executive producer Catherine law And be sure to check out our merch at Chelseahandler dot com