Speaker 1: Welcome back.
Speaker 2: All the smoke coming to you from the Excess Nightclub at the Beautiful Win Hotel sponsored by Legends. We appreciate you guys to come out. Our next guest Man. We've been chasing this guy since he got drafted. We almost locked him down last year. He slipped away from us, but we caught his ass this year. Man, welcome to the show. Check holme, grin chat, what up?
Speaker 3: Baby? Appreciate you all having me.
Speaker 2: Man, thank you for coming through number two pick of last year's draft. Suffer a foot injury and it was it Jamal Crawford Summer League.
Speaker 3: Yeah, crossover, Yeah.
Speaker 2: The Crossover Summer League last What was it like, first and foremost being drafted number two, but then having to sit and watch the entire season.
Speaker 3: I don't know. It was a lot of emotions.
Speaker 4: Obviously, you guys know what it's like, you know, to come into the league. You know, you guys got these aspirations, all the shit you've worked hard for, and then it was like it's like just ran into a wall and there's nothing I could do about it. Just kind of an instance thing. And then after that it was just trying to figure out how to get back what was the actual injury? Is your foot right, Yeah, So it was a list Frank injury. So it's basically a mid foot injury, and it was injury to a small ligament in my foot. But somehow to process of recovering just you know, a long time.
Speaker 3: It takes a long time.
Speaker 2: So how long were you actually off your foot before you were able to put weight back on and do anything.
Speaker 3: I mean, it was a process.
Speaker 4: You know, I had surgery and then for six weeks I was on a scooter, just shooting on a scooter every day, literally did the same routine every single day. And then from the was like crutches and then one crutch and then walking with the boot and then you know what I'm saying, it was just step after step. I probably wasn't walking normal until I mean, I had a second surgery to get the hardware out, so you know, it was it was months.
Speaker 2: So what is the last year been like? Obviously, drafted, hurt, watched the whole season healthy. Now you're you're in the midst of summer league right now, going into your rookie season, so to speak, What is this last year been like for you?
Speaker 4: It obviously looked a lot different than if I was playing, but it had all the same ups and downs. You know, I had the hard days, the good days, you know, the days where I felt like I was making a lot of progress, and then the days where it felt like the same day as yesterday. You know, I just tried to kind of stay level headed through it and just you know, not let it become a curse. You know, obviously you don't want that to happen, but you can either make it a blessing and make you know, make something good out of it, or just kind of just sit there and not do nothing with it, and then you know, it just continues to get worse and worse.
Speaker 2: So recently you said you've been trying to add weight to your frame. What is that process been like? Kind of just devotment. You're still so young, you just turned twenty one in May. What has been like just trying to add some muscles to your body?
Speaker 3: Now? Like you said, it's not just about being big.
Speaker 4: You know, there's so much into the game now, Like you got to be able to move still and do so many different things. It's not necessarily about gaining weight. It's really just trying to work on my body. You know, stronger, yeah, stronger and more athletic. Really the way kind of comes with it. As you add some muscle and you know, get older, you always, you know, add weight, but I don't want to add the wrong weight and just get you know, some big broad shoulders and now moving slow, can't move my knees hurt, you know.
Speaker 3: So you know, the.
Speaker 4: Focus been just working on my body all around and like how it plays into my game and how it plays.
Speaker 2: How do you feel about your game right now? Obviously coming into the draft, he was cooking great, great year in college, number two pick, playing well in the summer league, A long layoff. Where do you feel like your game? Are you one hundred percent back or where do you feel your game?
Speaker 1: Is that right now?
Speaker 4: I mean, I definitely feel like I'm in a good groove right now. But you know, whether I never got hurt or I'm in the position I'm in now, you know, I'm just you know, out there trying to learn from my mistakes as a young player and kind of grow through it. You know, my game isn't finished. I don't think it'll ever be finished. It's like a puzzle with unlimited pieces, you know. So to add that this piece over and over, and that's kind of where I'm at. I definitely feel like I'm in a different flow than I was last year when I got hurt. But I feel like I'm doing some things better. Some things, you know, I got to kind of get caught back up with. But uh, you know, I just got no complaints.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: I'm blessed to be back out, absolutely.
Speaker 5: And I'm gonna tell you too, it ain't too much about gaining weight. Like, as you play, you're gonna learn how to take those bumps and bruises, hitting the floor and all that. Your body gonna get used to us. So they just too much about gaining weight. It's about getting used to the game too. Yeah, exactly, thunder Sga Case and Wilder's I coached a lot of these guys. Lou Dark, gey Ja Jaalen Williams, y'all got a stacks How you feel about next year?
Speaker 4: Man, I'm excited just because you know, our management does a great job of putting great guys in the locker room as well as on the staff. But we're also so young, like everybody has room to grow. Shae, everybody saw what he did last year, but you know, he just turned twenty five.
Speaker 3: Like two days ago.
Speaker 4: You know, he's going to continue to get better, and you know it's just gonna be on us to get in the lab together and build that chemistry and figure out how to put the pieces together, because you know, we got we got a lot of talent.
Speaker 5: Talk about SGA. I mean, he had a great year. You got a chance to watch him for a whole season. What's so special about him?
Speaker 4: I mean, you see what's so special about him on the court, you know, and he picks that ball up. But honestly, if you didn't see all the highlights and the Instagram followers and stuff, if you were just around him every day and didn't know about all that, you think he's a regular person. You know, he laughs and jokes with us, you know, the same as the last guy on the roster, you know, which I think is great for our team because you know, it doesn't create that hierarchy, doesn't you know, nobody feels like they're not good enough to talk to this person about this. You know, we're kind of just everybody's on the same level, which is huge for us.
Speaker 3: And that's and that's good when your stars like that.
Speaker 5: Definitely leading too on such a young team, what players have been able to teach you about life in the NBA?
Speaker 3: Like, do you have any any og.
Speaker 1: Like that team?
Speaker 4: I mean we had, we had Mike last year and then he ended up in Boston. We got k Rich with us, but like, like, we don't even really have rookie duties because.
Speaker 3: You look like an O G. He just a young boy, but he looked like O G.
Speaker 1: Y'all just got the lot blind leading the blind.
Speaker 3: Yeah, pretty much, but.
Speaker 4: Right now, and I feel like we do a pretty good job of not having to learn through mistakes off the court. Like, like I said, we got great dudes in the locker room, and obviously mistakes happened, but you know, we do a pretty good job of looking out for each other and making sure you know we're not doing too much.
Speaker 5: I've been I've been telling people about you since I was able to give you coach. You had the opposite game, and I got you from my rookie at this year. This year, talk about Jayleen Williams. He was second and Rookie of the Year of voting. Talk about him.
Speaker 3: Man, he's a hooper.
Speaker 4: I knew, I knew he was really good before you know, all the NBA stuff. We played against him and uh in conference play in college and you know we smacked his team by like thirty but he had twenty each games. So like I knew he could hoop. Uh, you know, not trying to take too many shots at Santa Clara, but you know we're kind of on top of the.
Speaker 3: W c C. So, but yeah, yeah, he can hoop.
Speaker 4: He can do it all. You know, big body with skill. You know, that's that's what the NBA is about.
Speaker 5: So for those yeob don't know, he is eligible for Rookie of the Year since he didn't play last year, I got him winning it. I was going to say, but yeah, he's both of our he's both of our picks for Rookie Year.
Speaker 3: Sure love appreciate y'all.
Speaker 2: Any teams or players you're looking to go against. Former teammates, guys you played against AU's current superstars, anybody you're looking forward to playing against this year.
Speaker 4: I mean, every single game is going to be like, oh, I want to play this dude, I want to play this team because like where the league is that every team's got talent, right, there's no team where it's like you look at them and they're like, you know, the ten win bobcasts or something like that.
Speaker 2: Outside of yourself obviously looking to have a big year. Anybody on your team, younger guy you think will have a breakout year this year.
Speaker 3: Man, we just got so much talent on our team. Like it's gonna break out the team.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be like a new guy every single game, somebody's you know, the ball is gonna bounce this dude's way this game.
Speaker 3: This dude's gonna hit shots this game. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Like we got we got dudes who you know, didn't get the most opportunity last year or just got with the team or whatever that you know, when you watch them, some games you're just gonna see like this dude can hoop from from case and to to ooze to to tray.
Speaker 3: To, you know, all the way down, all the way down the roster. Like like, we got dudes. That's what I'm excited about.
Speaker 5: To see SGA go to the too in casing at the point, I'm definitely you know, excited to see you play with both of those. But to have HG at the two, well, he ain't got to run the offense. That's gonna be scared.
Speaker 4: I mean, you don't haven't run offense anyways, Like he don't even you don't even talk to coach about you know, I want this play run for me.
Speaker 3: He's like, you know, I'm gonna touch the ball. I'm gonna touch the ball. That's all. You know.
Speaker 4: If you touch the ball, you're gonna get thirty. So he's one of those dudes for sure.
Speaker 1: Uh, first year coming in.
Speaker 2: Are there any goals you set for yourself Rookie of the year, play a certain amount of games or rookie anything like that.
Speaker 1: Or is it more team focused for you?
Speaker 4: I mean, I'd say it's a little bit of both, you know, like the personal stuff like I kind of keep to myself, but obviously, like winning is the first and foremost thing all the time. You know, if you don't win, you don't really give respect. So you know the number one thing is winning. Helping figure out how to win with my teammates too, you know, because if they see I'm just out there to try and reach personal accolades, like they're not gonna rock with that, you know, And I wouldn't rock with that either, if you know I saw somebody trying to do that. So, uh, you know it's gonna start day one the training camp. I mean it already has started, really, but you know, between us play coaching staff, you know, we just got to figure out how to win as many games as we.
Speaker 1: Can outside of your teammates. Three guys you like.
Speaker 4: To watch current or like former just whatever period. I mean Duran, I've been watching Durance since I started playing. I got to hoop against from last summer hopefully again this summer too. You know that's always good bump, be able to work on your ship with. You know, dudes who got what you're trying to you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So, uh, guys like Durant.
Speaker 4: My first year started watching NBA basketball was was Dirk in twenty eleven, so you know, I've always watched a lot of his bump. And then like I could name ten dudes for the third spot, from Mike to Kobe to like dudes like Book, you know, all the super skilled guys and you know, try to take something from them.
Speaker 1: Fans.
Speaker 4: I used to watch a little Matt Barnes and stack back and then you.
Speaker 5: Got this when we caused a little Rucords there and then growing up in Minneapolis.
Speaker 4: Like it's cool, Like we had a good amount of talent coming out of there the last few years.
Speaker 3: It's just, uh, you.
Speaker 4: Know, kind of once you get up, get up out of there and kind of move on to the different hoop scenes. Especially when all the other dudes have gotten out of there too and they're hooping here, hooping there, it's tough to you know, kind of find runs out there just because everybody's all over the place. So you know, I'm wherever the runs are at, really, So you know, I spent a lot of time in La or uh, you know, wherever I can find runs really, But you know, we got a lot of talent that came out of there, whether I played with them or against them. You know, it's all love back in Minnesota. Yeah, I hope everybody succeeds from there.
Speaker 5: You know, you blew up in high school. You had a viral moment when you was at Steph Camp. Is that when you blew up and everybody knewho you was? That's that was your viral moment.
Speaker 4: I say, like my internet fame, I guess picked up in that moment. But like the beginning of that kind of AU season was when I like took the basketball world kind of figured out who I was. You know, I came out that first first tournament on seventeens and average like a triple double blocks. So like after that it was kind of just you know, an uphill trajectory. And then that moment happened, and that's when like all the little kids you know, and started knowing my name, and like everywhere I would go, I'd get like little people screamed my name, ask for signatures and stuff, which was probably good that I had that early on because I kind of got used to it, learned how to move, how to you know, how to deal with it in regular life.
Speaker 5: You know, you ended up landing at Gonzaga. What makes Gonzaga such a basketball powerhouse.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's a lot of reasons. They've had a lot of talent come through there.
Speaker 4: But at the same time, you know, the coaches figure out how to piece that talent together and figure out how to win with it. So, you know, I say, that's that's one of the main reasons being able to get talent there. You know, all the way back in the days with Tommy he's at Arizona now, but he got a lot of international guys in there, and then eventually, you know a lot of dudes from you know in America started showing up and you know, they were able to make some good runs with it, and you know, I see that going forward. They got a good squad coming up this year too. Transferportal shits all all different game completely.
Speaker 5: Yeah, even though you know this position is basketball. Now you're seeing more guys been able to do more things on the court. You know, we were two way players, but you're seeing guys like you, your size been able to do things guards do with your skills set. How do you look at the evolution of the game with more big guys like you, when beyond the guys that coming in the game that can do it all past seven foot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it's huge. Like if you look at some of the more old school offenses, like like it's slower and the ball gets stuck more because two people have to have the ball the whole time. There's two people on the court, can't do shit with the ball. Now now it's like shit's moving constantly, decide back and forth. You got actions happening on the weak side, and then you got dudes who just catch the ball and just do some crazy ship.
Speaker 3: It's like, how did that just happen?
Speaker 4: You know, because it's like now all five dudes on the floor got to be able to play with the ball and make decisions. So like that's part of that. And the three point shooting, I say, is part of why, like the offensive offenses have taken off so much, and like the points per game has gone up so much. But I think it's great for basketball too. If people wanted to watch big dudes run into each other, they go to the w W match, you know, right, you know it's about watching skill and you know, seeing ship that like you don't really see regular people do at the park.
Speaker 5: You know, Well, it's gonna be good for me because I used to see Tim Duncan and David Robbins run a pick and roll four or five pick and roll to say that, right, I.
Speaker 3: Was like back then that before you know what I'm saying. So we're gonna be able to see a lot of that with guys like you and with me, So it's gonna be good for the game.
Speaker 5: I think AI Classic alumni, that's where we met. We I formed a relationship with a lot of guys. Just talk about during the pandemic, how important that game was because a lot of games wasn't going on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean that was the only one we got. Yeah, so like that was like the last chance in high school. It's like me and Pete got to play against each other. All these dudes who like are you know, everybody got something to prove, you know, so it's like, uh, we all get to play against each other one last time before we go to college. And uh, you know, it's always great to compete. So you normally get McDonald's, you get the Nike hoops something, you get Jordan's brand, you get Iverson, you get you.
Speaker 3: Know, whatever it is.
Speaker 4: We only got that one, so like that was, you know, our one chance to go at it. And you know, shout out to y'all putting putting together the event man.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, thank you Chip for coming.
Speaker 6: Or I just want to appreciate you in the brand daily from showtime or they you know, really put on the great Evendo Jelani Jelani. Uh you really listen to me this time. I know you kind of got frustrated me telling you to turn the music, Dan, but I understand you projunction your methods.
Speaker 3: Okay, thank you your landing. He was impersonated, but.
Speaker 1: That was Bobby.
Speaker 3: That makes sense.
Speaker 2: It makes sense that anything you picked up you know, obviously working on your craft, getting healthy, but anything you picked up from just sitting a whole year and watching the game from the front row.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I picked up a lot of things, like not only from a team sense of just like how the NBA game works and like how our team kind of works as a team, but also like their shit you see up close that you do not see on the TV, like all the elbows Chris Paul be throwing, and you know what I'm saying, like all the little tiny shit that the TV don't really pick up, but you see all that when you're twenty feet away. So like picked up all that, you know, some full work shit, Like you know I couldn't play, but you know I tried to focus as much as my ADHD would allow, and you know, again try to make something of it because you know I couldn't really do shit. That's the hard part of it. Like, you know, you get drafted. Front office believes in you, your friends and family believe in you, the fan base believes in you. And then it's like now you got to sit down and it's like you can't really go out there and do like you can't, yeah.
Speaker 2: Speak to the mental side of that, because obviously you were physically hurt. But as you're touching on right now, that shit is a mental drain. It's mentally frustrating. I'm like you said, there's up days, there's down. There's probably a lot of down days. We talked to Klay Thompson when he had to miss nearly two and a half years, and he said it was the hardest thing he had ever gone through in his life. That's probably the first time basketball's really been taken from you. Right.
Speaker 4: In fact, before that, I'd never been hurt for longer than a week or two weeks.
Speaker 3: I've never really missed basketball.
Speaker 4: And you know, that's tough when you're not hooping, especially like that's the first time I've ever not been able to hoop. And it's tough because, like you know, whenever you know something doesn't go my way or you know I'm pissed off or something, you know, I just go hoop, go compete, let it all out.
Speaker 3: At the gym or whatever.
Speaker 4: And you know, not being able to do that, you know, it's tough, and you know I was I'm thankful that good people around me, and you know, I know a lot of times that can kind of lead to bad things for people looking for the outlets. So you know, I just tried to keep my focus on basketball, like I couldn't really compete, but you know, I was more just kind of competing with myself at that point to stay locked in.
Speaker 5: Let me tell you, though, being hurt, the bonus side from that is you have to think and see and dream your success in basketball before you got that.
Speaker 3: Even if you're not hurt.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, Like you're all going to vision myself getting to the NBA before I could exact, you know what I'm saying. So like it's just like doubling down on that process really of it. And you know, I feel like I did that pretty well. You know, I didn't kind of let my focus slip at all. And again like great people around me who continue to believe in me, Like it's it's it's easy to think like, oh, I got hurt, you know now, Like I know Jamal Murray went through the same thing. I saw something he was saying like, oh I'm damage good, y'all gonna trade me now? Like all those thoughts go through your whole Yeah, So it's just good having like the people behind you, not only like my family and friends who've like always been behind me, but like you know, from the medical staff and the front office and the coaches. Just seeing like the process that we went through every single day and like how much they worked with me. Like it really showed like how much they you know, valued me, and you know I had to. I couldn't take that for granted, so like it helped me lock in evenmore.
Speaker 2: You know, give us a summertime day in the life of chat. So if you're in LA for a month, give me a typical grind day.
Speaker 1: What time you up? What are you doing until you go to sleep?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it's gonna be different every day. You know.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately in LA there's traffic and shit, so you got to factor all that.
Speaker 3: But usually I'm up at eight am.
Speaker 4: You know, I got to get a big breakfast in and I can't go straight from eating at the food to on the court. So you know, I'll eat my breakfast and then you know, I'll either get treatment or get a stretching or something like that, and then from there I'm in the weight room and then I go from the weight room to the court.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm planning to play two to three days a week out of LA this year.
Speaker 1: U c l A.
Speaker 2: Uh you need to stop by, yeah, U c l A where one of the runs will come here.
Speaker 3: I can't overdo it again.
Speaker 4: I gotta make sure I'm on that that court for the real games, you know. But I still gotta work on my ship. So you know, I'm I'm gonna try and sharpen the knives and be out there as much as I can.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm gonna figure it out.
Speaker 4: But you know, after that, right back to the meals and you know, figure out something to do in the afternoon, whether it's you know, dinner with some friends or go shopping a little bit, go to the beach, whatever kind of get your mind off it. And then uh, you know, at night, I got my my supplements routine, and you know, I'll usually sit down either watch highlights or some film or something, and then uh, yeah, that's like a typical Monday through Friday for me.
Speaker 2: First big thing you bought, you got some good money. Boy, what's the first big thing about something for your family, something for yourself? What's the first big thing you bought.
Speaker 4: Uh ship, I mean I bought a house, uh, which in Oklahoma City is a lot different than buying one. And it's like a twenty million dollar house for like a millions less.
Speaker 3: You know what I say? One five?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean thankfully I got a little deal going where I don't gotta you know, buy my cars. I got a little come on, man, that's like that's usually the stupid ship people throw money at.
Speaker 3: It's just like buying yeah stuff, But before they made it, I had it. Yeah.
Speaker 4: My first big purchase was probably the chain I had on Draft night.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: You know, I got a little watch collection that's grown right now.
Speaker 3: I got a few yeah we see you shining. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I just got a frosted ap one of two hundred, so that's a special piece.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And then I'm working on something from from my pops right now. But uh, I don't want to like spoil Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the worst just know it's coming, pops.
Speaker 3: Is that a day date you got on or uh? They just yeah, yeah, this.
Speaker 1: Is just sola camera right here.
Speaker 2: Talk to your Oklahoma City fans and what they should expect from me this year.
Speaker 4: Man, Oklahoma City, I told you all this when I got drafted. But uh, you know, man, I'm still ready. H y'all gonna get my all, you know, day and day out, game in, game out. Uh you know, I'm gonna do what I gotta do, whatever it takes to, you know, help us win these games.
Speaker 3: So I can't wait to be out there. They got a good one coming there, Yo.
Speaker 2: Goa Oklahoma quick hitters before we get you out of here. One album on repeat for you.
Speaker 3: Ship.
Speaker 4: I got a few just because y'all waited to a little dirt. That's the blue one right, Yeah, yeah, that one, I say, PTSD g Herbo. I put Futures last album on there for like Drake's next album gonna be a hitter, So I gotta put that.
Speaker 1: On so you put it on there before it even.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like that shit. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I got a few others on there, bro Quick hitters, Quick hitters, Yeah, m J, bron Kobe, the one A, one B, one C.
Speaker 1: I mean does it matter the names?
Speaker 3: It's just like, why what is the comparison? Do you know what I'm saying? It's the comparison. It's like it's like it's the comparison.
Speaker 4: I mean I understand that, but I'm saying, like me sitting here and arguing and saying you're wrong versus I'm right.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, it's all opinion, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And like each of them did so much for the game, It's like I feel like it kind of just diminishes the respect that we should be given.
Speaker 5: To anybody's that that's debating on the three those you were better than all of us.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So it's it's like a compliment to each of them that you're even arguing about it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: And Joan was better.
Speaker 2: Okay, if you could rewatch one game or sit courtside for any game in history, what game would that be?
Speaker 4: Shit, I'd have to say, uh uh, Mike's Game six and ninety eight with.
Speaker 1: That in Utah right, Blue Game, Yes, Game five.
Speaker 3: The game Winner games. I'm talking about the Yeah, when do you put it on? B Wrussell? Yeah, what stuff? I'm asking you a question.
Speaker 5: Five Dinner guests Dead or Alive.
Speaker 3: Alie.
Speaker 4: Tyson, Mike Kobe, Shawn Lynch.
Speaker 1: I like it's a good call.
Speaker 2: I got a chance to kind of first meet you as a person at a legend event at Snoop's crib.
Speaker 3: What was that?
Speaker 2: I think I met your uncle that night too. Huh was that your uncle that was with you? Was that your pop?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I call him Okay, what was.
Speaker 2: It like, I mean, Snoop had you guys out there, You guys got a chance to play.
Speaker 1: What was that experience?
Speaker 3: Like, so that's dope. He turns into other things.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't want to put that out there. He's too you like you said you met him as a person. Is he anything else? I said the first time I met you, I met you. You know you said as a person. I'm not trying to get fine as a person.
Speaker 3: I'm just telling you what you said.
Speaker 1: You said as a person.
Speaker 3: I didn't know he was something else besides a person.
Speaker 1: My dad talk about that that day.
Speaker 2: Getting a chance to meet playing, Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 4: I mean it's dope because like that was probably my first time in l A too. You get to meet like it was kind of sketchy because, like, you know, his compound, it's in the middle of l A and it looks like wouse in the hood. Yeah, Like you know, you think you're getting like abducted or something. When you roll in there and then you see you see his whole little line of classic cars and you're like, okay, this is spot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then you know we got in there. He's got everything.
Speaker 4: He's got the court, he's got the green room, the game room, and it's just like the green room for It's like it was like hard to really even focus on playing basketball.
Speaker 3: I mean the hoops eight feet and it was a little MoU snoopy fooling us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when he's dunking out there, he definitely lowers the.
Speaker 2: Hoopoop being dunking on tailor to expose you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we ain't telling your secrets, but yeah it ain't.
Speaker 4: But it was a great time be out. That's dope. So shout out, shout out. Still putting that together.
Speaker 1: That's family. That's family.
Speaker 2: Give me five players in the league you like to watch outside of your teammates.
Speaker 4: I mean keV Book, Luca, a d B. You know, go down the line like the bigger skilled dudes.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: You know, I feel like I feel like I could take something from anybody's game and you know your own, Yeah, be able to kind of work with it, but you know, seeing what they do and how they do it, you know, I feel like it really applies.
Speaker 5: If you could see one guess on all the smoke, who would it be? But but you have to help us get them on the show.
Speaker 4: I mean, y'all network probably deeper than mine, my young and in this game, I'm still.
Speaker 1: You gotta still shaking hands. But you gotta. You got a teammate we ain't had yet.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, I should have all we're going with that.
Speaker 3: You know I should have test.
Speaker 1: Just tell it we looking for him. He probably been looking for us.
Speaker 3: Give him a good shout out real quick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, come on, we already know you want of the coldest guards in the game. Bro, We've been waiting on you. Fashion who seemed cool, come sit down on the.
Speaker 5: Couch, and they love us in Canada, So let's set up something to pull up.
Speaker 1: On you in the summertime out in Canada.
Speaker 3: It don't even matter popping all year around called Drake. I'll just tell him to watch that. That's it.
Speaker 2: Well, chat man, We appreciate your time. Glad you're back healthy. We got a Legends gift bag for you. Shout out Legends, Legends, Legends. Yeah, but man, thank you. Wish you the best of luck. Glad you're healthy. Looking forward to you winning again. Jack and I both you. Ever, he was Rookie of the Year man, so don't let us down.
Speaker 1: God damn it. Well that's a wrap chat home.
Speaker 2: Grin all the smoke, Las Vegas, give it up one time.
Speaker 1: We want to.
Speaker 2: Thank everybody for coming out today. We appreciate you, obviously, Excess Legends, Showtime, all of our guests, P After Dark.
Speaker 1: We appreciate you.
Speaker 3: Baby.
Speaker 2: You can catch us on Showtime Basketball, YouTube and the iHeart platform.
Speaker 1: Black Effects