Speaker 1: Good morning usc yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo just hilarious. Good morning, Charlamagne to the plane and it start day. Good morning. How y'all feel out there? I feel blessed, Black and Holly favorite, happy to be here another day to serve our beautiful listeners. What's happening? What's up? Just how was the baby's birthday? Yesterday?
Speaker 2: My god, it was good, but it was so much rain there was nasty. Yeah, so she's sleepy. We stop pasted American Dream because we came down summarily yesterday to prepare for our party on Saturday. But I'm forgetting that she won, right like, and they don't really be doing a.
Speaker 1: Lot trying to make her dry. Yeah, right, exactly.
Speaker 2: No, we went to American Dream all we tried to do the Nickelodeon thing, and like she was just like sleepy, teething, just like not with it.
Speaker 1: Too many people. She like, uh no, I'm good. That's the problem when you're a baby and adults got to make decisions for you. Nobody, nobody told you she wanted to go to American dream mall.
Speaker 2: Nobody, nobody ever, and that's why I shouldn't.
Speaker 1: We shouldn't even try.
Speaker 2: But we did because I'm like, no, it's my baby birthday. That's got to do something. Took pictures, that's right exactly. We did take some key pictures though, but after the picture she was like, no, I'm.
Speaker 1: Ready to eat and let's go. So that's that's that's it, that was it.
Speaker 2: We drove through a stormy the storms is not playing like I mean, I know, Morgan going, you know, get into all the storms that we're supposed to be expecting.
Speaker 3: Hurricane eron On one of the storms Eron that's been hitting the coast and hitting things badly.
Speaker 2: Morgan be meteorology like she'ld be checking the storms. But yeah, other than that, I'm good. I'm good though.
Speaker 3: All right, Well let's get the show. Cracking als will be joining us this morning.
Speaker 1: Comedian A yes Man actually starts his In the Shadows tour tomorrow at Tropicana Showroom in Atlantic City. But he's also got a new uh book. It's the book. It's a book. It's called Applied Advice. Yes, okay, that is available everywhere now. But you know, I got a bunch of stuff to talk about. Man, he got all them stand up specials on on YouTube and his stand up spears. He got three stand up specials right now that have ranked higher than ninety five percent of all Netflix stand up special Crazy.
Speaker 2: Then I don't know nobody that's consistent. And some yo, you drop a special or two a year.
Speaker 4: That's all right, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna be kicking on a comedian Ali sad.
Speaker 3: Then we got for Front Page News will break down everything that's going on, even the weather. Now some quick sports. It looks like Jake Paul will be taking on the Tank. Now this is in a Netflix boxing match in the State Farm Arena in Atlanta.
Speaker 1: That's November fourteen. I never take agreed to roach. I mean, yeah, I thought they had a date. I thought that date was supposed to be back in August, but I guess that was never another saturn Stone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then like you know, how does that work? Dance two different WAK classes? Like he what, well, Paul is way bigger than Javonte.
Speaker 1: That is true, but Javonte is the way superior boxers. So the way I look at it is like think about Logan, Paul and Floyd mayw Logan Paul was way bigger than Floyd made It wasn't even close. But Floyd made him look silly in the ring. And Javonte gonna do the same with Tank.
Speaker 3: But Floyd that was like it was an exhibition. Exhibition is an exhibition. That's not this exhibition too.
Speaker 1: I mean, listen, I think that there's way better competition that Tank could be fighting. But clearly Taking cares about the money, think about no legacy. He's not thinking about you know, being the best. And but are you mad at that? Right?
Speaker 5: Because these boxes put.
Speaker 3: That ring all the time and he wants the cash out something what it's like for the line all the time, and you.
Speaker 4: Know this could be you know, tripling.
Speaker 1: But listen, but we never know what happened after this. He might go get that money. Then he might say, you know what, let me go fight for legacy. That's right, but who knows. We saw, we shall see. I was gonna say, what's we sell? Right, what's something? You know what I'm saying? I was culturally appropriate definis.
Speaker 2: Hey, Hey, yeah, well we we will see.
Speaker 6: Hopefully, you know, he gets his hair braided days and weeks before, so we won't have to worry about the.
Speaker 1: Grease in his eye.
Speaker 2: That all right, respectful, because she wanted to see she want to see roach.
Speaker 1: Get that remax.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm just saying, let's do the real fight.
Speaker 7: Will we talk about here?
Speaker 1: All right, y'all?
Speaker 6: So in Texas, the Senate could The Texas Senate could vote on a congressional redistrict redistricting plan as soon as today.
Speaker 2: Now. This comes after Texas House Republicans.
Speaker 6: Plass past the plan to redraw congressional maps in their favor yesterday.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 6: The House reconvened yesterday after protests from Democrats that saw them leave the state to break korum and a and delay of vote.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 6: Ahead of that vote, Texas Representative Todd Hunter said the state's electorate has more Republicans and the map should reflect that, adding that what the state of Texas is doing is constitutional. Let's take a listen to Representative Tod Hunter of Texas.
Speaker 8: It's important to note that redistrict thing can be done at any point in time. The underlying goal of this plan is straightforward, improve Republican political performance. We are allowed to draw congressional districts on the basis of political performance as recognized by the US Supreme Court.
Speaker 6: So the bill now heads to the GOP controlled Senate, where it's sure to pass, and of course Texas Governor Greg Abbott also said that he would sign that bill as well. A new congressional map would create five more Republican leaning districts. Meanwhile, Democrats in California and Illinois are watching and they say they'll push to redraw maps in their states to add five more democratic seats if Texas does the same. Now, this comes as Texas Representative Gen Wu is already out with an amendment that would delay the implementation of the new maps until the entire your Epstein files list is released to the public. Now, he said in a statement that President Trump is trying to shift attention away from the investigation by pushing redistricting. Also in the Texas legislature, the parents of twenty seven girls who died a camp mystic are urging Texas lawmakers to support a new bill that would make summer camps safer. Michael McCown he's a dad of the He lost his eight year old daughter in that July flooding, and he says that more protections need to be in place. Let's take a liason to take a list. Excuse me to his comments, Michael mccownt we did.
Speaker 9: Not send Lenny to a warzone. We send her to camp. We trust that you would be safe. No parents should ever again face what we are living through now. I believe that being disconnected from electronics for a time is very healthy for kids. Behind the scenes, the back office and the foundation of summer camp must be fully up to date. How could these girls vanish into the night without anyone having eyes on them while cabins literally just twenty yards away had no casualties.
Speaker 6: So Texas lawmakers are taking up the past the package of bills to address that is app If passed, they would keep summer camps out of flood zones, require them to have emergency plans, and mandate both weather radios and warning sirens.
Speaker 1: So I feel so sorry for those parents, man.
Speaker 6: I mean, they went in on the Texas legislator legislatures yesterday. By the way, they were not happy, you know, so and rightfully so.
Speaker 1: So yeah, because you know, when a situation like that happens, I'm sure you just look for people to blame because you just can't, you know, believe your babies are not here anymore, you know. But it's like it's like hindsight is twenty twenty. Like there's nothing you can do to change the situation, So you can only try to prevent it from happening to other parents in the future, because I'm sure you don't want nobody to feel that pain that you are currently feeling.
Speaker 3: Like some of this just seems common sense, right, some of these laws that they pass and not having it, you know, campsite in flood zones, like some of this just seems common sense, right, Ain't so common I don't know.
Speaker 1: Hey, there you go.
Speaker 6: All right, So that's your front page news for six am. At seven, we will definitely get an update on what's happening with Hurricane Aaron and get into some more of what's happening in the DC takeover Perth.
Speaker 1: But you know, also, Morganto about the redistricting, I agree that the redistricting of the maps is absolutely a distraction from the fteam files. But have we ever watched someone try to fix the fight so blatantly? I mean, the midterms, you know are about a year away, but damn we have we haven't seen people try to fix the fight so blatantly. And if the policies that you know, you know, the Trump administration is implementing are working, then you wouldn't have to fight so hard to try to fix these.
Speaker 6: It's definitely getting scared to lose. Yeah, you know what, you know at this point, they're up. So that's that's that.
Speaker 3: That's front page news. Now get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one five one. If you need to vent, phone lines wide open again eight hundred five eight five one one, call us up right now, vent a little bit. It's the Breakfast Club the morning, the Breakfast Club, Wake up, wake up.
Speaker 10: It's a good time to get it off your chest. Because of your man or blessed, we want to hear from you on the Hello, who's.
Speaker 11: This, what's up?
Speaker 12: Breakfast club?
Speaker 13: This is Uber Mike, just checking in, Uber Mike.
Speaker 1: What's up? Long time? No here?
Speaker 14: Yeah, man, been working my butt off.
Speaker 12: Hey that's there.
Speaker 1: Yep, what's that? What's that?
Speaker 11: Je?
Speaker 15: I'm man.
Speaker 1: I missed her all the detectives and I was getting ready to celebrate on my anniversary. Man, I was like, come back, happy anniversary.
Speaker 13: And yeah, so just wanted to just say hello over y'all.
Speaker 1: You have the flast morning. Why he's not so disappointed me? No, the guy because he wanted to come to my show. He sounds so disappointed.
Speaker 5: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 14: Hey?
Speaker 1: Good morning?
Speaker 4: What's your name?
Speaker 14: Hey, good morning? I'm Sydney.
Speaker 1: Hey Sydney. You get it over your chest?
Speaker 14: Yeah? Yeah, I've just seen two things I have to get off my chest real quick.
Speaker 15: One.
Speaker 14: I'm up early because I'm a teacher, So I wanted to tell all the parents out there. I teach eighth graders to quit letting your kids smoke. Stop letting them both weeds. Stop letting them do it before school. It's definitely before school. Will stop letting them do it before they have any aspirations for their lives they have. Weed is an epic drug, right, It makes you forget everything.
Speaker 11: It makes you realize, what what do the.
Speaker 14: Kids need that for? Put them in because they say, oh, my child's anxious, Oh this and that put them.
Speaker 1: In a sports eighth grade? Can an ask you a question? Ask you a question man, as a former child, as a former child, Right, yes, you really think that they're telling their parents they're smoking weed before school, and.
Speaker 2: Their parents tell us, really.
Speaker 14: Why are you letting your child smoke? And because they say so they're saving grace where they think they're saving grace that oh they smoke with me?
Speaker 5: Really wow, eighth grade parents, stop.
Speaker 1: Where they're breaking the law, because I mean, even in states that is legal, there's still a legal age just smoke weed. Like in New York City. I think the legal age for recreational use is twenty one. So if these parents, so, you need to where you at?
Speaker 14: What I want to get my location?
Speaker 6: State?
Speaker 1: Tell the state what state?
Speaker 14: Oh age?
Speaker 1: I don't even know if it's legal in Ohio. Let me see recreation in Ohio. It's hold I'm look right now.
Speaker 4: Hold on.
Speaker 2: I don't mean nothing, but no, no, no, no, this is okay. Definitely something that we need to be aware of.
Speaker 1: That's right. You're a teacher. You're a teacher, upset. The legal age the purchase and consume marijuana and Ohio for recreational medicinal purposes is twenty one. So it's your duty to tell on these parents, you got.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't tell them, tell on them. I would give him a warning first. I wouldn't tell on them right away, let them, let me let them fix up first, because.
Speaker 5: You don't want that is going these.
Speaker 1: Kids exactly and to Jailda, I.
Speaker 14: Don't want to take their parents away. However, you think you're hungry and you can't focus, she said.
Speaker 1: You say, you say you think you're hungry and you can't fo it. First of all, why I will be gone?
Speaker 14: So like whatever, I'm like, oh, no, children, this is a problem.
Speaker 1: And don't listen to envy because then be on this radio front and for no reason. I don't understand why, because like, listen, if the parents are doing something that they don't got no business doing, and you care about the future of the kids, then you should care about the future of the kids and tell a parent you're committing a crime and you're stunting your child's growth.
Speaker 3: I would give them warning first. You don't want to take them. They'll take them towards away.
Speaker 1: From their parents and then lock them parents up. But yo, they're something else.
Speaker 14: You don't remind them that we are mandated reporters. I would give me warning first, police.
Speaker 1: This sounds like an on on problem.
Speaker 16: Ain't no warning.
Speaker 14: They wait pas like my entire class. It's just like a couple of kids that are really worried about I'm like, damn, you could be better if you get off the bus exactly.
Speaker 1: And it's child negligence I would do.
Speaker 14: And they think they're helping their kids by making them relax, and I'm just like, that's just there's gotta the other ways.
Speaker 1: Like know, man, the Kings got the plug.
Speaker 16: That's what's going on.
Speaker 1: The kids got the plug. They going home, bringing the good stuff home.
Speaker 2: And they're like, all right, cool you keep I'm gonna let you smoking with me if you keep supplying it.
Speaker 1: And what and what and what parent is telling the teacher. Well, at least they doing it with me, it's still a crime. So if I go Robinstone with my parents, that make it less of a crime. But they didn't smoke.
Speaker 2: In their minds, right, They just smoke their brain cells away. So they're like, now it's cool they doing it with me.
Speaker 8: They are.
Speaker 3: The problem is it's a huge academic epidemic and definitely high schools.
Speaker 1: And the problems is the vapes.
Speaker 3: Because you and they can bake in the bathroom, they coulvate all through the place. That's the biggest problem. But thank you for being a teacher, mama.
Speaker 14: Oh, no problem. And one more thing, I'd like to drop my chest. Please let couples do whatever they want. If the man wants to pay all the bills, cool, If the woman wants to pay all the bills, cool. I'm so stick at that rhetoric. Whatever those two people have in their contract, that's their contract.
Speaker 4: Let thank you.
Speaker 1: And she's not lying, man, I just I'm just looking up some of the things, like the legal implications for you being a parent. You know, smoking with your child who's under the age of twenty one can lead to child engagement, contributing to the delinguency of a minor, which results in criminal charges and loss of custody. So if you care about your child, you shouldn't be doing something like that with them, especially in eighth grade. And she's right about the health for his brain development, respiratory issues, psychoactive effects. Come on, man, I'm gonna do better.
Speaker 3: Man, get it off here chest. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent, hit us up now.
Speaker 1: It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: I'm telling what's doing.
Speaker 17: Yo.
Speaker 10: This is your time to get it off your chest. Whether you're mad or blessed. Eight hundred and five five one. We want to hear from you on the breakfast clubs.
Speaker 5: Hello, who's this yo?
Speaker 1: What's going on in La malieue? What's up? Get it off your chest? You're good, charlom man and anybody said, I don't like grown men whispering to me in the morning. You ready to go shoot some mind?
Speaker 18: Man, I'm going through a little situation. Man, I blew my motor man going to set frank, Yeah, it's cold, So I just really need a blessing from the university.
Speaker 1: I'm being honest with you. I don't believe your story. Man said, he blues motive. You say blues mode on the way to go see his grandfather who got COVID. Granted, grandy, it's twenty twenty five. That might have moved me five years ago. I don't get COVID. I don't believe it. COVID is out here. I don't believe this story. Now, all right, we'll send him some money. No, he said he wants He just wanted to spress some positive to know he didn't He said, he need a lesson. But do you listen to from the universe? Bless it means prayer? What you mean you mean some money?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 18: Which, spectfully, I just want to put my cash back out.
Speaker 1: I wondered about you and I sometimes especially you, Jess, because you from the hood. I know square as vat on be beat know he a white Dominican, but I know he don't be getting it. But you yo, I was raised pray for him. Want to just gonna pray for him? Yeah, I thought we was about to drop some words. That's what I thought.
Speaker 7: Well, I mean, he probably do want you to pray for him too. We're going through something.
Speaker 11: We pray for you, brother.
Speaker 1: Mother blue is his motor blue on the way to go see his grandmother? Who got kobd come on man, so well that sounded like the y'all in twenty twenty five. Big, I'm praying for you brother. By the way, if your if your motor blue, that's really the issue. And I would understand that. But he had when he added the extra sauce.
Speaker 3: Because my grandmother got that, like, all right, bro, Malik, I'm gonna throw some prayers up for you brother.
Speaker 1: But he but let him put his cash about that. He hung up. Oh he's still on the front hung But I wanted to talk to him. I swear that because the league know he was awesome b S this morning trying to call up here with this sad boy, and everyone talked to Justin. Charlamagne was second.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, my motive, my motive blue on the way to go see my grandma when she got COVID. You know what I'm saying, Come on, man, I can't pray for you now. League, they're telling me, I can't pray for you now, even hellove, who's this Hello?
Speaker 4: What's your name?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 2: My mom?
Speaker 8: Did me?
Speaker 1: Did your motive broke break on your way to go see it? Okay? Just making sure what's up when you get over your chest on something fun? Whatever?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 13: The morning and I just wanted to make awads of really was just a tall like the parents, let your kids know whenever you're going to stuff because today is my mom. They first buy bread chapter three years ago, but she told me the last two weeks of the life. So I just had like, you know, let these grown kids what's.
Speaker 1: Going on, you know.
Speaker 13: But it's still affects me to this base.
Speaker 15: So it's like, real, don't be scared. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 13: I don't wish my mama happy. Revenue base would have been.
Speaker 1: Sixty seven happy born daddy, your queen. That's real what you said, though, Man, A lot of older people will be going through stuff and don't want to say nothing because they don't want to stretch the kids out. But then I also think that they don't be wanting people to stretch them out by, you know, constantly being like you okay, you okay, you okay. But it's like, yo, tell us what's going on?
Speaker 13: That's right, Exactually yeah, like she ain't never want to be a burden, but I still wanted to know not the last two weeks. But I'm glad I got the drugs for the last two weeks.
Speaker 8: Damn.
Speaker 13: I'm just I'm grateful for that.
Speaker 3: Alright with me, We'll have a good one, all right, you are all right now, you get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five eighty five, one oh five one. Now we got the ladist with Laurn coming up.
Speaker 19: We do so conferance. He's the son of Kirkia Marashida Frost. He's been named as a set speck in the murder of an artist in Tea Hood. But yesterday there was an autopsy report that came out reveal some new details. We're gonna talk about it because people are going back and forth about whether this was self defense because of a domestic violence view or not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta break that all down. They from Love and hip Hop too, right, Yeah.
Speaker 19: Greg and Rashida from Loving hip Hop. But y'all know Kai was on the show as well. All their kids have been on the show as well too.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I'm right and kay all of them will break that down. Next, it's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: One Morning, The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Good morning everybody.
Speaker 3: It's DJ Envy, Jesse, Hilarius, Charlamage, the guy.
Speaker 1: We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get to the latest with Lauren.
Speaker 16: Lauren becoming a straight fast.
Speaker 1: She gets them somebody that knows somebody detail.
Speaker 2: I'm a lone girl that knows a little bit about everything, and she'd.
Speaker 11: Be having the latest on you, the last, the latest with Lauren la Rosa.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you have fact, sometimes you have details, sometimes you have a little bit of everything.
Speaker 11: Well, it's the latest on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Talk all right, y'all.
Speaker 19: So there has been report a lot of reports about Kai Frost, who was the son of Kirk and Rasheeda from Love and Hip Hop, being a prime suspect and a murder of a guy named Tea Hood. Now an update here is that the autopsy of Tea Hood was released. Now, this autopsy show TiO was dating Jasmine, who is Kai's sister, who is the daughter of Kirk and Rashida. Now, the autopsy shows that Tea Hood was shot in the back, the ab the abdomen, the buttocks, uh, the lower right and left thigh. Now, the reason why people have been awaiting this autopsy is because there's been a back and forth about whether the shooting was in self defense or not, because there's allegations and there's actually videos that have surface now of prior domestic violence between Tea Hood and Jasmine. But in this incident, it has been it has been reported to police by Kai and other people that were on the scene that it was a domestic violence dispute and then Kai showed up, So they're trying to figure out what happened here. Now the police also are saying that this information is nothing that they did not know. They just had to wait for the autopsy to be able to talk about it. But it doesn't change anything either. They are still investigating this murder as a as self defense. Now there have been no charges fouled as of now. But Kai is a process ement.
Speaker 2: So she was dating, so Jasmine was dating Tea Hood or whatever, and it's a domestic violence situation like right, But the family the crazy thing, Tea Hood's family has started posting that, you know, trying to prove that Jazzma was the aggressor, like she was the one that was always trying.
Speaker 1: To be physical.
Speaker 2: And all the videos showed that they posted was her telling him to leave, like he was recording her and she's screaming and cussing and all that, you know, but she never once struck him.
Speaker 5: In the video.
Speaker 2: But there are videos that he yeah, he put his hands on he was beating the hell out the girl, you know what I mean, those videos that are online.
Speaker 1: So she called her brother to come out with.
Speaker 2: Her brother one she had even want in one of the incidents. One night he had put his hands on her or whatever. Right, she laying in the bed, like.
Speaker 1: Just laying there on the phone.
Speaker 2: He come out the bathroom, because it's recorded, he come out the bathroom or whatever.
Speaker 1: He just jump on it, started beating up and.
Speaker 20: She, Uh.
Speaker 2: The thing about that is she texts his mother. It's other text messages that came out too, like she text his mother like, Yo, your son keep putting his hands on me. I told him he had to leave and blah blah blah, and the mom just like Okay, She's like he's not gonna have a place to stay no more, Like I can't keep.
Speaker 1: Doing this, he you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So all the evidence they're trying to prove that Jason was the aggressor, but I mean aggressor, but everything.
Speaker 1: That is posted it shows t Hood just you know, beating on it. He was the physical aggressive. I haven't been following the story like that, but I didn't see her say that she didn't call her brothers to incite violence.
Speaker 19: Yeah, so and from what the so the police or there's still trying to figure out how that went down, but she has said that. She also said too that like as Jess mentioned that, because this was something that wasn't unnormal, her family knew what was going on so anytime, and also too, they all like they have different properties. This property is a property that Kirk owns, so they would be in and out of the houses with each other all the time, but anytime something was going on, they would do things like Ky would pick up the phone and call his mom, his dad and say, hey, this is what's happening again, just to let everybody know what was going on. So even when this happened, from what I'm told from a source coast to the Kirk and Rashida is that they knew when it was happening. They knew what was happening because Ky picked up the phone and called them and said, Hey, this is happening.
Speaker 7: I'm calling and let y'all know. Because this is just something that they have gotten used to.
Speaker 1: Tragic situation.
Speaker 7: It is a very tragic situation.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, very traged use to the word on normal too, which there's no such thing. But continue, you said, what nothing okay?
Speaker 19: In other news switching gears, So I heard you guys talking about Tank Jervont, Tank Davis, and Jake Paul this morning.
Speaker 1: It's a very un normal fun, very unnormal.
Speaker 19: Wa Well, people have been waiting to see what his next fight was going to be. As you guys mentioned, a lot of people thought that it was going to be Lamont Roach Junior.
Speaker 1: It should have been Lamont Rose Junior. Lamarroz Junior absolutely deserves a rematch. That deserves a rematch, I thought.
Speaker 4: It was in Stone.
Speaker 1: I thought they agreed, but I guess not right. You know, after the first fight, if Tank would have beaten Roach, they was going to line up to Jake Paul fight, right, That's why Jake Paul was at the fight.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 19: But even when people saw Jake Paul at the fight and that and that those reports were circulating, people were saying, then if Tank took that fight and then't redo this, that it looks crazy for him because it's like a lot of people still don't even consider the Paul brothers like real fighters, which is at this point they fought real people, so y'all as well just give that to them, but real people, real like fighters, I mean.
Speaker 1: Real fighters.
Speaker 19: But Lamont Roach posted on at and when the news broke and he said, told y'all laugh out loud with four ducks.
Speaker 7: So he's saying Davonte is ducking them.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: And then Ryan Garcia got on line.
Speaker 19: Yeah, because you know he comes online, So he got online and said boxing is officially the WWE with the Davonte versus Jake Paul fight. A heavyweight is fighting a lightweight, and y'all and you were supposed to believe that it's a fair fight. If you know anything about boxing, you can see it's a disgrace.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, Tank's gonna make Jake Paul look still he in the ring just because tanks boxing ability is better. But I don't even have a problem with these guys going to get their money in these high profile fights. But get back to chasing greatness after that. Okay, if you go get your money, that forty million you're getting from Jake Paul, line up the rematch with Lamar Roach, you meet Lamar Roach getting the ring to your female Lopez getting the ring with Devin Haney getting the ring what you call Stevens And I need to see Tank chase greatness, not just the money, but.
Speaker 5: Yeah, over it.
Speaker 7: Though he's been saying he went out of it, he over it.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I guess what all the legal disputes. I mean, anybody will say that, right, But my thing.
Speaker 13: Is, like.
Speaker 2: You, it's a disrespect is disrespectful to the boxing sport, right, so I'm expecting for people to be upset. You got like boxes, that's like for real, really about this.
Speaker 16: And I do agree with what Ryan.
Speaker 4: Is saying.
Speaker 2: This Tank already get so much money heard fight or whatever, or not like this.
Speaker 1: Though, this is the biggest pay they ever clearly forty million. I think I heard he's getting forty million, not even the biggest payd ever.
Speaker 3: I guess he's thirty in oh, right, he's twenty eight knockouts. Right, He's probably what made ten million a fight. That's probably one of if it's highest. The fact that he can make forty plus million in this fight. I have no problem to your family retired, because he puts his life on the line every time he gets into the ring.
Speaker 1: People keep saying, chase legacy. I would do this fight and then he can go back. But that's what I just said. I have no problem with it. I have no problem with him going to get his paper. He probably almost messed up his bag and he almost lost the roache your last fight, Go get your money, but after you get your paper, after you chase this paper, go back to chasing greatness. She caused, out there, Devin Hay is out there, Lopez's out there. You gotta get through Magel Lamorrow's junior. Go get that money, but then go back to chasing greatness.
Speaker 19: I just feel like, though at the same time, it's all for entertainment, as well, and really I'm just saying it because it hasn't been said yet.
Speaker 2: I'm saying it because hasn't been said yet.
Speaker 19: And people people come at anybody that gets in the ring with the Paul brothers, but people want to see them, like they want to see it.
Speaker 2: So if you want to have a big man, five boys been doing they thing, so they have a big Like my son is excited about this fight because he likes the Paul Brothers, not because he likes uh oh.
Speaker 1: I'm watching. I'm watching because i like the entertainment of it all. But I'm definitely watching.
Speaker 5: I'm just it's going to be where is that?
Speaker 7: Yeah, on November fourteen, November fourteen, get your money.
Speaker 4: Let's get your money.
Speaker 1: Get your money. But then after you get your money, go back, go chase Legacy.
Speaker 2: Man, if you want to see this all right, this one I'm gonna say about this, then get out here. Yeah, get your money and then chase Legacy. But it's like, yo, what if you really get hurt in one of these fights.
Speaker 1: Because that's my point. You're trying to get the bread.
Speaker 2: But you gotta know you now, you gotta retire, you gotta sit down. You can't real box. I get what you're saying, yo, But okay, you just never know.
Speaker 7: You chartne you betting on it.
Speaker 4: You can get hurt in any match. You could get hurt.
Speaker 3: But like you said, forty million dollars take that, I'm not matter. It's not it's not getting hurt against Japaul in no way, shape or for all.
Speaker 5: Right, Well that is the latest with Laura.
Speaker 3: Now when we come back, we got front page news and then comedian Ali Sadikud be joining us, so we'll talk to Alisa Dick when we come back.
Speaker 1: It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Good morning, you're taking out the breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Morning everybody, your DJ Envy just HILARI is Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get back to some front page news with something Morgan.
Speaker 6: Hey, y'all, Hey, all right, let's get into a quick weather update on Hurricane Aaron. Now, storm searge warnings are in effect along the outer banks of North Carolina as Hurricane Aaron moves across the Atlantic. It's now a category to herne with maximum sustained winds over one hundred miles an hour and just two hundred miles off the coast.
Speaker 2: Now the National Hurricane.
Speaker 6: Center says tropical storm conditions are already being felt in North Carolina's outer banks, and evacuations have also been issued for that region and will also spread north to the Virginia coastline. Those outer bands or excuse me, those outer conditions that are being felt from that hurricane.
Speaker 20: Now.
Speaker 6: Forecasters are also warning of coastal flooding across the region, as well as dangerous surf and potentially deadly rip currents now. Tropical storm conditions could be possible through Friday from the mid Atlantic coast to southern New England. So we're still dealing with the outer bands of Hurricane Aaron. A lot of people I think are thinking, because the hurricane is not making landfall, that it may not impact. But as if you just turn on your TV, you'll see that the North Carolina is being impacted. There's flooding going on, and the surf is pretty dangerous, you know, along the coast between New Jersey, New York, even here in Maryland.
Speaker 2: So just stay safe as we deal with some of that weather elsewhere.
Speaker 6: In presidential news, President Trump's takeover of the nation's capital continues.
Speaker 2: Yesterday, Vice President JD.
Speaker 6: Vance went to Union station in Washington, DC to meet with and hand out burgers to National Guard troops.
Speaker 2: He was thanking them.
Speaker 6: He was also joined by Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth and White House.
Speaker 2: Deputy Chief of Staff Stephen Miller.
Speaker 6: In a post on social media, VP Vance shared that he was glad he could stop by and think countless National guardsmen for busting their asses to clean up our nation's capital.
Speaker 2: Let's take a listen to Vice President J. D. Vance's comments.
Speaker 21: In just the past nine days, we've seen a thirty five percent reduction of violent crime.
Speaker 1: We've seen over a.
Speaker 21: Fifty percent reduction in ronburys.
Speaker 1: We're seeing really substantial effects because these guys were busting their ass. So I'm going to come here, highlight what they're doing, say thank you.
Speaker 21: In person, obviously passed out at a Burgers, but most of all, just an invested.
Speaker 1: See Erica, weeple.
Speaker 4: Look, we don't have the look.
Speaker 18: We do not have to allow our cities to be taken.
Speaker 4: Over by violence and how this order and by chaos.
Speaker 21: You can actually do stuff, you can actually bring You can actually bring law and order to communities. You've just got to have the ultim and wilst power to do it.
Speaker 1: All they're doing. All they're doing is taking credit for statistics that they ignored prior to them sending the National Garden. Like, you know, those statistics were showing that crime was going down in d C prior, So now did they send the National Guarden. They're just taken credit for those statistics.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, during his visit JD.
Speaker 6: Vance and Pete hag Seth and Miller, they were met with some protesters who were outside chanting free d C. And Vance had some interesting things to say about those protesters. Let's take a listen to those comments.
Speaker 21: We talked about human rights. We hear these people outside screaming free d C. Let's free d C from lawlesses. Let's free Washington, d C from one of the highest murder rates in the entire world. Let's free Washington, d C so the young families can walk around and feel safe and secure.
Speaker 1: That's what we're trying to free DC from.
Speaker 21: And as Stephen said, it's kind of bizarre that we have a bunch of old, primarily white people who are out there protesting the policies that keep people safe when they've never felt danger in their entire lives.
Speaker 1: What does big balls think about all of this. Morgan, has Big Balls commented about any of this, because you know, big Balls is the reason Big Balls, Big Balls is the reason all of this is happening. Big Balls used to work for Doge and big Balls got beat up in DC.
Speaker 11: Big Balls.
Speaker 1: Has he made any comments about this.
Speaker 2: He has not come out to say anything about this.
Speaker 1: Actually.
Speaker 6: But Miller also went on to say that the protesters were white hippies and they're over ninety and they need to go home and take a nap because they have no content to the city. Also, Ambrose weighed in on it as well, suggesting that white liberals are racist in a post on social media Now she said amber Rose wrote in a post that white liberals don't care about black people. Most of the violent crimes in DC are in black neighborhoods. What about the mothers, aunties, grandmoms, and children that just want to feel safe walking outside. Why don't they want the good people of DC? Why do they want the good people leap of DC living in violence? Racist much?
Speaker 1: So, what do you think about that? Morgan? You're from DC, what do you think about that? And I was going to ask you that, like, you know, as a person that's from DC. What do you what do you think about what the National Guard is doing? Because people in DC did say the crime was back yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Well that's again.
Speaker 6: So the crime, you know, the crime is what it is in any city right or anywhere that you're at. You know, it depends on where you are. I could be in Alabama and feel unsafe because I'm black.
Speaker 1: No, but you in DC. I want to talk to you about DC.
Speaker 2: All right, so talk to me about DC.
Speaker 6: Like I said the other day, the sentiment is as someone I will say that I, yes, I grew up in d C.
Speaker 2: But I live in Maryland.
Speaker 12: Now.
Speaker 6: The sentiment is for those of us who are in the region and on the Maryland and Virginia side, we're not coming into the city right now to party and have fun and do extra unless unless it's requirement for work. You going to church. You know, you got extra curriculars out there, you got family out there. Otherwise it's not real extra curriculars happening in the district. Those who are in the city, those who are black and brown who are in the city are not new to this.
Speaker 2: They true to this. They're not scared of anything political going on. They're gonna continue.
Speaker 1: I was talking about the crime though, Like it just said you can't go do her night lifestyle activity was crime, like because I heard people from DC say, look, crime was bad. I don't know if it's sending the National Guard in bad.
Speaker 2: No, it's definitely not send the National Guard in bad.
Speaker 6: Like, let's be clear, Like you don't need to militarize the residents of the district, Like I mean, they don't need military. You don't need military, uh, a force of that magnitude to deal with what's going on in in the city. And to the point that is being made across this whole situation, these guys are trained for someone who's breaking into your car. These they're not trained for someone who's you know, So it's not it's not one of those things that their presence is making it that much better, you know. It's it's just one of those things that, yeah, maybe crime may be down because nobody wants to go outside right now, Like, but like it's not one of those things that's like, oh, their presence is is warm and it's heartfelt, and I feel so much safer because they're in the city.
Speaker 2: That's that's it's not necessarily needed is what I'm getting at the bottom line is you know, to have the DEA, the FBI, you got atf you got National Guard. Like that's a bit much. That's a bit much. Well, all right, y'all, so let me just wrap up.
Speaker 6: I wanted to talk about immigration with Christy norm don't got time for that, and the CEO of Target is stepping down, but I won't get too much into that.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about that another day. That's your front page news. I'm working with.
Speaker 6: Ya can follow me on socials at Morgan Media and for more news coverage, follow app Black Information Network, download.
Speaker 2: The free iHeartRadio app, and visit us at bi nnews dot com.
Speaker 4: Thank you all right.
Speaker 3: When we come back, we have comedian Al Sadie, so don't go anywhere. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club, Good morning. Everybody is DJ Envy, Jess Hilarius, Charlamagne the guy.
Speaker 1: We are the Breakfast Club lawl of Roses here as well. We got a special yes.
Speaker 5: In the building.
Speaker 1: Yes, indeed at least a dig Welcome brother, Thank.
Speaker 5: Y'all, thank y'all for having me back. I'm good man.
Speaker 3: Got a toy, he said in the shadows to It kicks off August twenty second in Lantic City.
Speaker 5: Yep, we back on it. You know, I took six weeks off and now I'm coming back. So yeah, how much do you write ally Man every every other day? It gotta be right every other day.
Speaker 1: Because I was watching two Sundays an hour and twenty minutes long.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was That's the easy part by my family because I know them. You know, I don't have to I don't have to really write nothing with that. I just have to structure it, you know, how much how I'm gonna say it? And then you know, Rugged was a little bit more program that I had to really write out Rugged to know which stories I was gonna say and how I was gonna say. I'm and the time, like I try to write everything in chronological order. Yeah, so you know that's the that's the and that's the hard part of it. If I if I forget a story, then I gotta go back. Now it's like this because it don't masge the timeline.
Speaker 1: So when you go out on the in the Shadows tour, how much of that material do you use it? You just leave all of that on YouTube and you just got something.
Speaker 5: Brand new So in the shadows now is the new Specials that I'm shooting in February and DC. I'm gonna shoot three new specials in February and DC. I just shot three in Detroit in October. So we got five specials in the can that we can drive much material, man, Yeah, jesus, Yeah, when did you get.
Speaker 1: Time to do?
Speaker 3: You have to practice your material because like most the communities was like, let me try this out.
Speaker 5: We got Yeah, the thing is you I'm on the road. It's one hundred city tour. So I'm gonna take the first thirty cities and work the stories. And then by the time i get the city number forty, that's when we're shooting, you know what I'm saying. So I'm gonna work all these So we got forty four dates, forty four theaters after you know, I do allby on Wednesday. Because when you take when you take time off, you have to go to the minor leagues first, you know, and to come back come back because I've been I was my how my stories line up was kind of awful a little bit. I was forgetting major parts of the story. I'm like, wow, I wasn't supposed to say that, yet people.
Speaker 1: They're like, say, no, you can't go, And then I had to start saying I'm like, let me. It's the part that I forgot to tell y'all. But it works because I tell stories.
Speaker 5: So it's I'm so connected to my audience that they wait for it, you know, like, and it's a it's a very special thing that I really that I really think is cool because you know, I transitioned after what I've been doing standing up twenty eight years in December. It'll be twenty eight years in December. So now I'm recanting. I'm going into how I got to this point now in the new special, how I even started because people will say that somebody wrote years ago that I started in prison, and I try to and I keep trying to clean this up. I did not start. And there's no comedy clubs.
Speaker 1: Most people work out in prison.
Speaker 11: You didn't, I know somebody I don't know.
Speaker 5: Who wrote that initially, and it's been sticking. So every time I get so, you started in prison, there's no comedy club between the child the reck yard. Well, I'm like, yo, everybody, come in here. I'm gonna get it done.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 5: It was more like the first two years.
Speaker 11: I was wiling.
Speaker 5: I give I give it that.
Speaker 13: I was.
Speaker 5: I was on prison time. It wasn't even surviving, it was okay. So they used to have this. They used to have a mop bucket with the handle. Me and probably some other people out the reason. They took the handle off so the Mexicans would cut the handle off and turn it into knives. I got into it with a dude and I dropped him, and then I went to the third floor. I was so mad, I was violent. I want to third flowing. I fell to my bucket up with water and I dropped it down on him. You know what I'm saying, So huh, not a bucket.
Speaker 4: For the water.
Speaker 5: I dropped the bucket and everything on. And to do that you got to have a handle. Doing it like this is a little awkward, but yeah, I was.
Speaker 11: I was on one.
Speaker 13: I was.
Speaker 22: I was.
Speaker 1: For you to do that. Man, you said you stole your chips and so no, damn.
Speaker 5: I had a problem with people talking reckless like That's why I didn't play dominoes, because see people people lose their mouth in dominoes. So we playing and I told him, I said, hey, man, I don't want to play because y'all don't know how to talk right.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 5: Now, we ain't gonna say nothing. So then were playing Domino and I called ten and then the next thing, I know, ten inches in you. And then I just don't worry about it. Don't even worry about it, don't even see this. This is what I said.
Speaker 1: I said, I don't do this, and I just mean I lost it in and people knew. We was just like like, oh boy, you about to, you about to You might want to go put your boot song. But this little boy is a wild man, and like, and I figured out, look, you see how you last.
Speaker 5: I can't take all that. And the thing is, I figured out that most people can't fight hand in hand. I've been boxing since I was six. It don't matter how big York. I ain't gonna weight class.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: It's like, if you're trying to do something, let's do it. But in now you have to check somebody's chin, you know what I'm saying about everything, and it and it just came too much, came too much for me. So about two years in his old head told me, he said, yo, man, you can't keep living like this. Because I was like, yo, I would be on that basketball court and this is where I say eighty five percent of my fight starle on that court. You know what I'm saying, Get undercuted. We were doing I'm doing you dirty on that court and I was sudding your mouth that went crazy, and I just all right, no, no, I'm waiting. I'm like, soon as we get back to this block is on and I just butt you in your head a can of a can of tuna and in a pair of socks.
Speaker 1: Or you can get the work done. We can do that with locks in high school. Put the lock, put you.
Speaker 5: Put your lock on your belt. The compilation, now you put that on the loop of your belt. You get Yeah, you get the swing. The swing is pretty good too, though you gotta wrap it. The swingers swing is pretty good.
Speaker 3: All those people that you beat up in jail, they never came back at you never see them at your shows.
Speaker 11: But like you remember me, I'm the one that you man.
Speaker 5: You know, it's wild. It's more dudes that I beat up in high school that be on one than anything I was just and and at this function, I had to I'm gonna say this publicly because I always say if you if you disrespect somebody allowed, you gotta homeboy, you gotta you gotta apologize, you gotta apologize live. So DJ Scratch, I'm quite sure you no. I'm it's my last day of vacation. I'm having a good time. Then he he's back there doing his mix. I'm like, and I'm on the mic. I don't want hear that. I won't to hear everything from the South. I don't hear nothing that you all that. I don' want to hear none of it.
Speaker 1: And scar faces like yo, yeah, and scar faces like this yo, Lee Chier Chub rockets on the side.
Speaker 11: Like, oh it's on, so he man, I don't want to hear this.
Speaker 12: I don't.
Speaker 11: I'm on one.
Speaker 1: I don't hear nothing East Coast because y'all don't play enough South up here for me. So I'm like, I don't want to be I don't want to be at fifty fifteen in the South. I'm in Houston on my block and I'm here, I hear nothing. I don't hear none of it.
Speaker 5: And I'm wilding and Scratch it's like, yo, he's stopped them, Yo, you ain't hearing the transitions due man, I don't care nothing about that place.
Speaker 1: Pat damn slim power wall, I'm saying a man, And how that stopped scarfaces just looking at me like because he brought he the one brought me over there.
Speaker 5: I was at a whole other club having a good time.
Speaker 1: He said, Yo, Lee, come over. It's the willow Ridge Reunion nineties union.
Speaker 5: Lee come over here. So me special ed and be fine and we walk over. And soon as I heard the transition, I was like, I don't want it.
Speaker 1: I don't want it and scratch y'all talking all over my stuff, like, man, I don't give damn about that, and but I won't to apologize, d.
Speaker 20: No no.
Speaker 5: I wrote him a text.
Speaker 1: He'll show people the text I wrote him, Yo, I'm talking.
Speaker 5: The next day, my man was like, yo, boy, you was on one at me and he showed me the video. I said, Mann, me let me scratch it. I said, Yo, bro, my apologiesize, man, I was on one.
Speaker 1: We're still kicking with a Yes, Ally, what made you become a comedian?
Speaker 5: Me wanting people to be happy and learn from stuff that I was saying was kind of my push because when people say I started in prison, I was on close custody. They made me the SSI on closed custody, and they ain't had no TV. And so when I was working over there, these boys been locked. They lock up twenty three hours a day, you know what I'm saying. They get out just a shower. And they've been back there a long time. And it started with me just wanting them to have their food hot. You know, they would bring this food and they would be cold. And I always knew this is why they be over here tripping because y'all don't give them no clean clothes, and because the difference with clean clothes in the prisons like this. So I, because I'm not on close cousin, I have the ability to go in there and lobby for some brand new wonderway. This is when I knew I was never going back to prison. Because they all your underwears in the webhouse, you know, they they wash them all together. So then you you got the shower, they just throw you underwear, and several people the water these underwear, you know what I'm saying. So you get some new ones straight out the box. They will never see the laundry again. You keep them and you wash them out yourself. So they was giving these dudes the worst underwear because I had to pass all that stuff. I'm like, yo, I'd be like, yoh, no, somebody that blew sa.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, Yo, who knew some laarnges. But so I went to the laundry. I'm like, yo, man, let me get a box. Let them clean underwear. Man for these dudes. You know what I'm saying, let me make sure they fool hot, because y'all not what y'all not gonna do is throw defecation on me like you was doing the rest of And they was only doing that because they was getting mistreated. So I started letting them read the paper because I had I would read the paper every day. Let them read the paper. Then I started telling them what was going on in the union. And since they ain't had no TV, this is this is my this was my contribution. I would watch Martin so intense because I was gonna go back and react the whole episode for him because they ain't had no TV. So after Martin went off, I didn't have nothing to give them, so I just started doing commentary by what was going on in the rest of the prison. I said, there with their broomstick and be like, yo, it's.
Speaker 1: All three runs and they on the ball. Whatever what else happened and so did, But that's not starting. I started just joking comedy cafe. That wouldn't that wasn't say that this is me just telling stories. But I was. I was very your whole style of storytelling.
Speaker 5: You got a punchline, you just storyteller. I just you know, react the situation. But like that, then yeah, you wasn't getting so the the other thing about that. So people would say that I was funny because I would stop a lot of altercation. Like after the first two years of me wild. My whole mindset was, now, if you're gonna get beat up, don't go to school, and everybody know that it's about me. Hey, I'm gonna come to you. Hey, brother, you what's what your education looking like? Because if you stay in here and you just doing prison, so when you get in the world, you're gonna be back. So you might want to get a g D. You might want to get the trade or something, because if you don't, everybody else on this block goes to school to do a trade. You're gonna be stealing. You're gonna be still our people to lock him. I don't want you to get killed, bro, and go to school. And if you don't, you know, you know, it's just a fight gonna come with this and you you're not gonna fight me. You're gonna fight Mitch. You're gonna fight Brian and everybody like, yeah, bro, we go to school over here. This is the mandate. When we was on tour Regio and you had to go to school because if you didn't, your your mind is gonna drift into something crazy. But when people tried to fight, I was just rationally just come over. I'm like, hey, y'all, y'all about to fight? Like, man, what you want? I said, Bro, I'm just can I ask a question? Damn y'all so high staffed, So I just want to ask. Okay, y'all about to fight? Which one of y'all are willing to lose this fight twice?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 5: What the hell you're talking about? I said, because one of y'all gonna win. When y'all gonna win for sure, and then the CEO's are gonna come in and beat us sho out of both y'all, So who want to lose twice? People started laughing then they started thinking about it like, yeah, that's what's going happen, like yo, and this is something major brouh. It's not worth it because them CEOs man. You know it's I always think about it like this on Bugs Bunny when he would hit that dudo on the head. They ask you how many lumps you want? One or two? They gonna give you six. That stick that's stick and the choking you out and all that, and I'll just be in there. Look look at you that Look at you getting choked. Now, I told you over there you ain't had to get all you had to get drugs. You're looking bad man. And when they bring you back, like look at your head and I ain't and I ain't gonna ease up. Look at your head. But see I warned you.
Speaker 2: So you went from the one wild to teaching the.
Speaker 13: Right.
Speaker 2: And then you also seem like you did a lot of like mental work on yourself as well, like what makes you angry now?
Speaker 1: Like does anything make you mean?
Speaker 5: Oh man, this is this is where the work really happened.
Speaker 1: DJ Scratch playing.
Speaker 5: After that years later? Right now, did scratch? That was that was I was just wild. But this is what makes me upset now that I'm trapped in this present of always having to let sucker dudes make it. You know what I'm saying. You know, it's always better than that. But that's the that's the problem why dudes keep being suckers because they always somebody, always talking somebody down from you know. So it just irritates me that people can just say something so crazy. And then people started being on their side without no facts, and you be like, yeah, and I can say I'm cool, but I don't see you. Then when I see you, I don't think you know what on site means. I don't and I don't think that you these dudes that be talking did. Gregory in that book told me this, yo, man, these people you're gonna bro, You're gonna make it if you can control your attitude because of this. These are industry people that's playing something. I was this in the eighties, you know what I'm saying. I was a I was a Forulnable opponent in the eighties. Then when I got busted in the early nineties, this is I was already in the streets way before New Jackson. The movie didn't make me be in the streets. So and what I did inside. Man, I really I really gotta pray for people and and cry for people because I'm like, yo, man, what I do to you? You you like you don't really you don't really understand because I've already done it. Like I'm not I'm not playing with you, and you don't have like in this on my children. You really don't have enough people to stop me from doing something to you. You really, I don't care nothing about your security, bro, I don't care nothing about none of that. But what has to keep me together is me. I have to I have my children have to come into my head. It's been one time I let somebody puppeteer me to so much violence that I was gonna do something of this whole family. And it wasn't no secret. Like they see me and I'm telling them, Yo, listen, your people started this with me and I'm by myself. I'm not coming with men. I ain't got a manner man.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he is here for the people, not for me, to save me from myself. Because I will get out there and he know me, I'm not gonna say nothing. We're still can get it.
Speaker 1: With the comedian Ali Sad Lauren.
Speaker 19: I guess I do have one question. You know, you said you don't want to talk about it much. What has the conversation that Kat Williams is having done to you? Because you're still successful in booking all the shows and making all the money, So like, what does some clearing up.
Speaker 1: Anything do for you.
Speaker 5: It's not about him cleaning up. It's about the lie that's being told on you. You know, it don't work for me.
Speaker 19: That's about the opening of the show versus like how that happened. You've been on the show, on what show? So there wasn't the conversation that you do. You had a contract with the club, which is how you were opened up.
Speaker 5: See see what you're saying, that's the that's the lie.
Speaker 4: You're saying.
Speaker 1: I don't even know the story.
Speaker 5: That's the that's the Yeah.
Speaker 19: So the story that from what he said and what I read, was that he was saying that you only opened up for him because you had a contract with the club, not because it was something that was a part orchestrated within the show.
Speaker 5: And why And that's the And watch this. Nobody is small enough to say, well, why would he have to pay him?
Speaker 8: Then?
Speaker 5: If I had a contract with the club, with the with the venue, Why would he have to pay.
Speaker 2: Me if he already came.
Speaker 4: Check?
Speaker 5: Never catch a check. But why would he have to give me a check if I have a contract with the venue. I've never had a contract with no venue to open up.
Speaker 1: That's why you would never find another comic that said, oh, he opened up for me at the Relying Arena. I've never even opened up for nobody there. So the lie is he had a contract with the venue. That's why he was there.
Speaker 5: At first.
Speaker 1: I wasn't on the other the other version, I wouldn't even on the show. So now I'm on the show. But it's because of this. Then it's the lie is I walked into the green room and told this whole crew, I'm doing thirty minutes and none of y'all can follow me. You're talking about who don't even talk to nobody at the shows? And who are the five people? Now you gotta get your crew to lie to be still be a part of your crew, to say who would have fire people?
Speaker 5: Sheima Franklin ain't gonna say that. She ain't gonna say that because that's a lie.
Speaker 13: What is what?
Speaker 5: Which?
Speaker 2: What is your problem?
Speaker 1: Which one is the problem. At first you didn't know me. Now I got a contract with the venue.
Speaker 11: Where you get that from?
Speaker 1: You just pulling out your ass to try to make yourself look better because you don't want that ass whooping that. I asked you what, because I don't even understand. Then you said, you put me out the club.
Speaker 4: You need to put me out.
Speaker 1: I walked out to get my partner Ghetto and they wouldn't let me back in. But I performed for two nights. That's the confusing part. But if I, if I had a contract with the venue, wouldn't the venue pay me and.
Speaker 2: Let you back in and let me back in?
Speaker 1: Why would I have to be there?
Speaker 5: Say, Ralph, you come open this door.
Speaker 1: Did you really not cash the check cat gave you? The man?
Speaker 5: I thought through that trash, how much was fifteen?
Speaker 1: There's a lot of money, and that's a stimmy.
Speaker 5: It wasn't a lot of money for me, I was. I was only there because I was asked to be there. If I wasn't asked to be there, I would have never came there. Oh and the other part of the story was I came there and I was looking to perform, looking to perform in Houston. Why would I be looking to perform now this?
Speaker 1: And then what's crazy is he's saying it as if this is modern day. This isn't two thousand, fourteen fifteen before you had all the crew with you. Then we don't know each other. Bro, It's not even about us not knowing each other. But if people go back to Prayer View and m University, damn there two thousand, what four or five, it's me Cat and Alex Thomas performing there thousand kids with pictures before that we in shreport like.
Speaker 5: I don't even understand what.
Speaker 1: And prior to that, when your name was Cat and a Hat, I booked you and Rodney Perry at my comedy spot because I heard that you wasn't doing that well.
Speaker 5: And then I.
Speaker 1: Reached out Sharon Barman to tell anybody. He faxed me his head shot.
Speaker 5: You know what a fat headshot looked like. It's just like a blurred copy and you with a hat, a top hat on and a cane.
Speaker 1: He faxed it.
Speaker 5: It's early two thouars.
Speaker 1: And I never told the story because I couldn't remember who the other comic was. And me and Rodney Perry ended up talking to Rodney's like, man, I don't even understand this because it was me you and I said, what what what you're talking about?
Speaker 5: Ronnie?
Speaker 1: He said, yeah, you booked us at this spy called Cloud. Now you was doing this thing called Uptown Saturday night.
Speaker 5: I said, God, damn, Rodney Perry, you were on the other comic So I didn't I didn't even understand.
Speaker 1: I'm confused. I don't even know what it started, like, well, where did where did it start from?
Speaker 7: It started from the was there match?
Speaker 5: It started from me accepted, if you challenge Kevin to a boxing match, somebody who is doing whatever he's doing, he ain't got time for you. Why don't you let me get that match for that million dollars? Because I got time and I want to. I want to saw this that that happened at at the Houston Lyne Arena. This was this is what I said on This is because my story ain't changed since it happened.
Speaker 2: But it was the show, and then it was the boxing match conversation.
Speaker 5: No, it was the boxing match first.
Speaker 7: Oh, I thought the boxing match happened after okay, and.
Speaker 5: Then then it's all this this, this ridiculous is about this show. I'm like, bro, he said, yeah, but he was on Willie Dee first with a whole nother story.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna live only stories.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna box.
Speaker 11: Bro the phone to no.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he and he and I want to be there because I don't trust you, I said, man, you can trust me. I'm not gonna I'm not. I just wanted to see what it is though, because now and now you've done said something way out of pocket and I'm like, okay, I say so, And then you said, what do you say on site? Mean on site?
Speaker 1: Stop it? I don't want to.
Speaker 14: Stop it?
Speaker 5: Like, bro, stop it? You know what I'm saying, And like yo, man, and at my worst, at my worst, man, Bro, you know this is I'm with. I'm with whatever, the ring or the street, but I would prefer in that ring.
Speaker 1: You can't beat them in a race store.
Speaker 5: Yeah, can You got to be when you rob, you gotta be.
Speaker 1: Tour in the shadows tour. Where do they go for the tickets?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 5: I go to Alice dot com or go to Alice Steak Comedy on YouTube, or go to ticket master. Well you know wherever tickets are sold. You know, that's one thing about telling tickets people people call you as if they ain't never been no concert. Man, I get tickets to your show the same way we got tickets to Eric, but they show. I saw you, I saw your moving your hymns at Eric, but they show now. So you know, I get tickets because you know me.
Speaker 1: At the same website you.
Speaker 5: Can get on Amazon.
Speaker 1: It should be on Charlotte Maine's because you know everything he does the best seller?
Speaker 5: Can I can I get my pamphlet to be a best seller.
Speaker 1: Don't want the pamblet. But what we're gonna do right now?
Speaker 5: I signed your book and everything.
Speaker 1: You don't wait to read quick?
Speaker 5: Wowow, this is man.
Speaker 1: Cut it out. Man's supposed to be a quick read people, because you know people don't read no long ass books exactly.
Speaker 2: You're talking about a long as book every day.
Speaker 1: When I when I see him talk about these are the best sellers right here, I'm like, read the big ass books.
Speaker 11: They just stamping this.
Speaker 1: You just give it to it.
Speaker 5: You just gonna make it a best of that big ass encyclopedia. Who read it? He got over that by He's like, I've read them. I read the introduction, read that right.
Speaker 1: It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Good morning.
Speaker 5: Shut you're an idiot, scratch out my job.
Speaker 1: Speaking of which, The Black Family Who Built America by Cheryl mckisson Daniel is available everywhere you buy books now courtesy courtesy of my book in print. Black Privile is publishing with another big ass book. It's actually not. It's only about two hundred and fifty pages compared to his brochure.
Speaker 7: Some shady things, but that's right. It's Shade is trying.
Speaker 1: I was being honest. It's quick, but let's get to the next one.
Speaker 16: Long becoming the straight fast.
Speaker 1: She gets them somebody that knows, somebody detail.
Speaker 2: I'm the home girl that knows a little bit about everything.
Speaker 1: She'd be having the latest on this.
Speaker 11: The Latest with Lauren la Rosa.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you have fact, sometimes you have details. Sometimes you have a little bit of everything.
Speaker 11: On the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 19: Eve is saying, or has said, in her memoir, Who's that Girl that they are memoir? Sorry, whatever it really is, I say biopic, wrong too, biopic? Yeah, So even saying that dating should Night, which people did not know happened, Dating should Night hurt her relationship with Interscope. So in the book she talks about meeting should Night and dating her for a short period of time, so they met back in two thousand and one. This was when Eve was co hosting the Soul Train Awards with Luther Vandrass and Shamar Moore, and she says that she found out that Shag Knight was going to be in a building, so she asked someone to introduce them when she right, so she made the move. So when she was introduced to him, she went up to him and she said, Hey, I'm Eve. I've been wanting to meet you now. This was all following her fallout with Doctor Dre and Aftermath. So for those who don't know, Eve was signed to Aftermath. She was dropped after only eight months, right around the time when Eminem was signed, and she says that has always been a thing for her because she said it humbled her. So she thought that this could be revenge. The direct quote from the book it said says, I knew what I had to do. She says that she was telling her a little mood about Doctor Dre even though that made a solid hit together, so having Shug his former boss at death Row stumping around in her school felt like some sweet revenge. I'm not really sure how I concocted this idea.
Speaker 5: Yet here we are.
Speaker 19: So what happened was after the introduction at the award show, they went out to eat in l A and they began courting each other. She was talking to Sugar Night about just some of her issues that she was having at Interscope, so he was like, Okay, you know, I'll come up there and you know, try and help.
Speaker 7: You figure things out.
Speaker 19: He came, and it did not go over well with Jimmy Ivan, and she says that she believes to this day that Jimmy Ivan took that out on her when she released her third album.
Speaker 1: Question why is this the story now? Because Eve's Who's that Girl? Been out for months?
Speaker 19: I think people are just actually diving into the book and doing articles on it, so it's begin to circulate. And I also think people just didn't know that the relationship happened. But yes, yes, don't read I mean I don't read everything. But well it's different for us because Eve came up here, so we did. She didn't talk about we didn't.
Speaker 1: But in the book not reading about Eve, you know what I mean? I love but you wouldn't know that you're an avid book reader. But I wouldn't know that.
Speaker 2: But because I am a fan of ves hits back in the day, I mean this was nearest to me. I'm like, Okay, she used to date Shack Knight. Yeah, but did she have a date doctor Drew? Was that just like a business thing that she tried to make?
Speaker 1: No, she was.
Speaker 19: She was signed to Aftermath, and she was basically like, she was eager. She was trying to get in the studio.
Speaker 7: She wanted to work. He had signed them in eminem and he wasn't putting her in the studio and she was dropped and she said that it.
Speaker 19: Yeah, and she said it humble her because she had to get back on the bus, go back home to Philly, back to her mom's crib after being signed to doctor Jerry, and you know all the things.
Speaker 7: So it humbled her. So she kind of still had that there, so she made this move.
Speaker 19: Now, the reason why she decided to break it off with Suge Night, it wasn't even because of the issues with in her scope.
Speaker 7: She says that it was more about her family.
Speaker 19: So d and Y from Rough Riders came to her and was like, look, we see what's going on, but we don't like you running around with him like we just don't. So she said, Okay, I'm gonna take that into consideration and we're not gonna date anymore. And when she called should not let him know even he agreed, like, yeah, you was my little sister.
Speaker 7: I would have told you that too.
Speaker 19: And he hasn't commented on this yet, but y'all know he's been commented on a lot of things from jail. So you got that podcast from jail, right, there's a whole podcast. I didn't know about that. Normally, when I see him talk, it's like through an interview. Normally with TMC, he's always responding to something in the media.
Speaker 1: But I think it's called collect call with Sugate.
Speaker 19: Yeah, yes, okay, Well, shifting gears in other news, So, Michelle Obama was on her podcast with Dwayne Wade and Gabrielle Union and they were having a conversation about figuring out how you parent multiple children and creating a good dynamic because you know, sometimes people have favorite kids. So let's take a listen to Michelle Obama because she says Barack Obama had issues with Sasha.
Speaker 22: Our oldest Malia is very She's going to figure out what who you are, what do you like and let's discuss. She would tell me I'm going out this weekend, but I'm gonna go in and give dad like fifteen minutes. And she goes into the treaty room and tell me about Siria. How really, Oh I must be you know, and then she'd be like, Okay, well I'm gone.
Speaker 1: Brock would come out of the.
Speaker 22: Tree room going I just had an amazing conversation with Mosa and Sasha is like a cat. She's like, I don't touch me, don't pet me.
Speaker 7: I'm not pleasing you.
Speaker 1: You've come to me.
Speaker 22: Brock's like, well, she's difficult, and I was like, no, the first one was a pleaser, you know. But some people parent to one child or one personality child, but then you have three.
Speaker 7: Thought about you Vy, because I know Madison is your favorite child.
Speaker 1: Madie is not my favorite. I think so Madie is not my favorite, but yeah, just see that on the radio.
Speaker 2: Favorite.
Speaker 19: But it just seems like it because you'll always hang out. She like y'all are like best friends.
Speaker 1: She's twenty three years old.
Speaker 3: She's the closest to my age, so I mean, we'll be out in the associate She's the closest to all the other kids to my age.
Speaker 7: I can also send it to because boy.
Speaker 3: I'm forty seven, but she's the closest to my age. No, she's twenty three years old. She goes out, she goes out with me, She hangs with Daddy. When I go to Vegas, she goes to Vegas. When I go here, she comes. That's it does piss me off when people say you have a favorite child, Like when they say that to you as a parent, it's like, I love all my kids equally, but you've.
Speaker 7: Never felt closer to one child than the other.
Speaker 2: No, your children heavy all right, Now listen, what about you, Lauren? Have your ma?
Speaker 1: Has your mom? I noting my mom. I know she don't got a dad.
Speaker 7: First of all, my dad is listening.
Speaker 19: Probably, hey dad, And even with my dad, I'm his favorite because I talked to him.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, so you are your dad's baby.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 19: I mean, I'm the only kid and my dad that speaks to him. But let's go back to my mom real quick.
Speaker 1: No, don't speak. You have no permission speak, Lenard, I got my handry. Yes, sir, your dad has a strange way of showing that you're his favorite child.
Speaker 7: Do you think I didn't say fan I said, take it back.
Speaker 1: I take it back.
Speaker 2: My dad talks to me because I'm of two kids, I'm the one that speaks to him.
Speaker 4: You only want to call him, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, But back to my mom, Yes, I understand what mars.
Speaker 19: Yeah, we've had We've had times though, where like when my mom was going through her like cancer battle, I was closer because I was in the hospital whatever every day. Her and my brother, though, they hang out a lot more and a lot differently because they both indulge in like cannabis.
Speaker 7: And all the things I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm parenting them sometimes. Yeah, But my question is did you ever feel like one of y'all were her favorites?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 19: I tell her all the time. She let my brother get away with everything that's her favorite.
Speaker 1: I think what Michelle is saying is important, though, it's not even about what you do as a parent. Sometimes the kid don't want to mess with you like that kid ain't bobbing with you in that way. So you might deem that child difficult, but y'all, just you know that child is doing his own thing.
Speaker 3: All kids are different, right. You can't raise I can't talk to Madison raise Madison like I raised Logan, or like London or Brooklyn or Peyton or Jackson.
Speaker 13: It is what.
Speaker 1: It is different all the time. All the kids are different, and especially when they're different in age. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then also like with my kids, I was a different person than I am now when I was just When it was just Ash and I was raising Ash, it was different, you know, different, lifestyle different, you know it was different now and.
Speaker 1: Who I am.
Speaker 2: I have a career, you know, I'm married, I have my child, this child, it's different. I still don't have a favorite, but the parenting style is much different.
Speaker 3: I grew up and not even deal with me might because my wife always tells me I'm a better girl dad than I am a boy dad.
Speaker 1: That's all. I got a girl because it's like, you know, it's a different connection.
Speaker 5: But I love all my kids.
Speaker 1: And then you know when that initiative is different too, because sometimes you know, Molly looks at just and be like, who.
Speaker 5: Is this person.
Speaker 1: You look at I can look at Daddy and be like that's daddy. Who Remember that video Jess posted it with Marley was like go get.
Speaker 2: My dad yo. Literally, but and she prefers him too. Not only does she favor him, she prefers him. So that would be my difficult child because she she ain't checking for me.
Speaker 1: She don't care.
Speaker 5: She's only one. He's only one.
Speaker 1: I'm opposed to video today. Surely don't be.
Speaker 2: She messed me when Chris ain't home. When he home, he like, oh, She's like, oh my protector, my yes, thank you, Hi duddy.
Speaker 3: All right, well that is the latest with Laura Charlemagneho're giving that donkey too man for after the hour.
Speaker 1: Since we're talking about parenting, let me just teach y'all how not the parent real quick. Okay, there's a woman named Siera Bonner who needs to come to the front of the congregation. We'd like to have a world with her, please, all right, we'll get to that next.
Speaker 3: I just gotta say this last thing. You know, my kid's favorite part of the show is but guess what race it is? They enjoy that because they're.
Speaker 1: Still trying to guess that. Damn what about guess your dad? Sexuality? Oh my goodness, oh my god, Florida dog today.
Speaker 4: Some next as you're checking out the breakfast club, to.
Speaker 1: Make sure you're telling to watch out of Florida, Mia. The craziest people in America come from the Bronx and all of Flourida.
Speaker 4: Yes, you are a donkey.
Speaker 17: The Florida man attacked an ATM for a very strange reason.
Speaker 2: It gave him too much money.
Speaker 17: Florida man is arrested after dey say he riggs the door to his home in an attempt to electric hit his pregnant lights.
Speaker 1: Police arrested in Orlando man for talking to from Meido the breakfast club.
Speaker 5: Bitch you Donkey of the Day with Charlam Hayne to Gud. I don't know why y'all keep letting him get y'all elected.
Speaker 1: It's not me, a little duvall, It's Florida, Okay. Donkey of to Day for Thursday, August twenty first goes to a Florida woman named Sierra Bonner. Okay, Now, what does your uncle Shalla always say about the great state of Florida. The craziest people in America come from the Bronx and all of Florida, and today is absolutely no exception. Let me tell you, some man, nothing makes me shake my head more than people who make poor choices on purpose. What do you mean, uncle Charlotte. People who make poor choices on purpose. See, some people make choices and the choice they make may be a bad one, but they didn't intentionally try to cheat the game. Okay, they didn't intentionally try to bend the will of the universe to make two plus two to five. All right, there are some people out here who intentionally try to make two plus two equal five, even though they know what equals for, but for whatever reason, they try to make it five. Those individuals I have absolutely no remorse for when something bad happens because they are making a poor choice on purpose. That's exactly what Sierra Bonna did. Okay, Sierra. Sierra has a child. Her child is in elementary school, and she doesn't live with her child's father. But the child's father left something at her house. So the mother, when packing her child's book bag, put the item in the child's book bag and ask the child to return the item to their father. Simple enough assignment, right, Well, keep in mind is Florida. Would you like to know what the item was? Well, let's go to First Coast News for the report.
Speaker 20: Police to lock down at Coppergate Elementary School caused by one parent trying to return a gun to another parent. That's according to the Clay County Sheriff mi Sheelle Cook. Tonight Cook said a student's mom put the gun now listen to this in the child's backpack, telling the child to return the gun to the child's father. Come on, the child forgot to give the gun to their dad, causing the gun to be found in the child's backpack at schools. The mom is now facing felony charges including child toglect.
Speaker 1: See Arabanna put a gun in their child's backpack and told the young child to return the firearm to their father before they left for school.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: Earlier this morning, an eighth grade teacher called up here complaining about the parents smoking weed with their kids. And she said that some of the parents say it's okay because they're smoking weed with me. Now she called from Ohio. The legal aide to consume weed in Ohio is twenty one. So if you're a parent smoking weed with your child who was in the eighth grade in Ohio, you are breaking the law. It is illegal to provide weed to a minor in Ohio, just like it's a legal to give a firearm to a miner in Florida, which is what Sierra is being charged with. Okay, child neglects and giving a firearm to a minor envy. You said earlier that the teacher shouldn't call the police on the parents in Ohio, They should just give a warning for giving their child, who was in the eighth grade weed. Do you feel the same way about this parent in Florida who gave their elementary school child a pistol to give back to their father. Okay, Florida is the only place ask me that question. Answer the question.
Speaker 4: First.
Speaker 3: I didn't say that. First and foremost, I didn't say what you mean inside of it. I didn't say you're supposed to give your kids weed in the eighth grade? I said in their mind. But no, they should definitely call police if your child breaks.
Speaker 5: Un to school.
Speaker 1: Okay, I just want to make sure, all right. I just want to make sure you you know, I just want to make sure you're not stupid. Florida is the only place where after a parent checks their child's backpack before they go to school, someone has to check the backpack after the parent.
Speaker 11: Okay.
Speaker 1: The sheriff called is a poor decision that could have ended in tragedy. That's an understatement, right, kids could have been killed. Actions have consequences, man, and people do not realize how important decisions are until they make the wrong ones. But going back to what I said earlier, people make poor choices on purpose. You know two plus two does not equal five. You know what equals four, but you tried to make it equal five. Anyway, That's how I feel about this woman in Sierra Okay, Now I know she's from Florida, and there's a different level of fool in Florida. But you're not gonna sit here and tell me that when you was packing your child's book back Okay, your child who is in elementary school, you got notebooks and school supplies and pencils and folders, probably a water bottle, some lunch, you know what I mean, a little tuna sandwich or something, some chips, an apple, maybe a sweet okay, couple of cookies or honey button. Maybe you had to know when you was packing all that a pistol did not belong there. Okay? What was going on in your life that was so important that you couldn't tell your baby daddy then come pick his fire fire arm up from the house. Okay, if you was to call your baby daddy and say, hey, I'm gonna give you a fire You know, your pistol to your child.
Speaker 4: To give to you.
Speaker 1: I believe your baby daddy will tell you that you're tripping. Okay, once again, I understand it's Florida, but I just refuse to believe that both parents believe passing the pistol to their child in elementary school is a wise choice. If you tell your kid take this gun to dad and send them off to school, that's not parenting. That's organized crime. Please give Sierra Bonner the sweet sounds of the Hamiltons.
Speaker 5: Oh no, you are the doggee.
Speaker 1: Of the dady, the dogee all the day yee, and kids already be forgetting everything you tell them to do in the morning any damn way. That's another reason Sierra Bonni's story pisses me off.
Speaker 2: That's that's crazy, that's stupid, yo. Like you said all the things, like you said, somebody could have got killed. Somebody could have went this big and and got the gun. And he even could have like showed and teled it like you remember, show and tell.
Speaker 1: I got a blicky Uh. I do respect the fact that this young man didn't try to protect his water right in his bag, like what my mama pack my bag this morning, And that's right, and that's how it should be.
Speaker 4: Playing game. No, I'm not playing the games. You don't play again, I really.
Speaker 1: I mean, is it all right before? I don't know how a picture obvious? It's not obvious.
Speaker 2: No, can't google know I'm talking about like it ain't too many white or Russian or agency eras out here.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: What're trying to say?
Speaker 5: I mean to say niggas going down either, like.
Speaker 1: You know that's the black one. I said, niggas gonna nig.
Speaker 5: And power forery at work.
Speaker 1: There we go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was thinking white, but it's obvious because of the name.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, I don't know they raised either. But regardless, this.
Speaker 3: Frank, all right, well thank you for that dog you today. Up next, just fix my mess eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need relationship advice or any type of advice eight hundred five eight five one oh five one, just a help yet now, so call us up.
Speaker 5: It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 11: Baby, it's the real Peel got me.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm all up in your mess. I'm gonna fix it, mix it, fixed it, fixed it, Just gonna fix your mess because my advice is real.
Speaker 3: Warning everybody, it's dj n V just hilarious, Charlamage the God.
Speaker 1: We are the breakfast Club. It's time for just fix my Messalo.
Speaker 5: Who's this going on?
Speaker 17: Man?
Speaker 5: Anthony?
Speaker 21: How you doing?
Speaker 4: Anthony?
Speaker 1: What's up? What's your question for jess brother or stuff?
Speaker 15: Heyes? How you doing?
Speaker 9: Ma?
Speaker 12: Ma going on?
Speaker 1: I'm good? How you doing?
Speaker 15: I'm alright?
Speaker 11: Listen.
Speaker 15: So I'm an over the road truck driver, right, appreciate that. Uh, it's kind of hard to date. And the reason why is that because it's like a lot of women allow me to do everything because they see truck driving, they.
Speaker 11: Think, oh, money, money, money.
Speaker 5: But I don't want that, you know what I mean.
Speaker 15: And a lot of these chicks now days is.
Speaker 11: Like bum They can't do nothing, you know what I mean.
Speaker 15: They can't bring their own way. So do you think I you just focused on I got no kids by the way, too, So you think I you just focused on what I'm doing and worry about relationship.
Speaker 11: Later or.
Speaker 2: If you're ready, if you're ready for a relationship, you know, don't give up on it. Its just you keep you keep attracting the type. You know, you're attracting the bums as you say, where.
Speaker 1: Are you at? Where you?
Speaker 2: Where are you from?
Speaker 13: Florida?
Speaker 1: Florida? Okay? Are you you drive locally?
Speaker 5: Or like nah, over the road say okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 15: So you and it's like women that say they do it, but then after about a month or two, it's like, oh, I want you home and this and that, and you already know what the job and tells it's cool when the money come home though, right right, right?
Speaker 2: So but look, but what I what I can say is I definitely do relate when I'm at my husband. I ain't think it was going to be a problem either that you know him always been on the road, Yeah, I knew, but I knew what his job consisted of. He wasn't always going to be around me. But I wasn't looking to be with him like exclusively neither, because listen, truck driver didn't put a bad taste in my mouth. I just already knew what that came with. He's not going to be there. Nobody was lot lizards, but he wasn't gonna be there all the time, and I'm somewhat of a clingy person to my person. You know what I'm saying. I want to be up under my man. I want to be you know, I want to be all those things, you know, I want to be with him. And I realized I wasn't really built for that, so we had to compromise a lot of things, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But it's definitely gonna be hard for you.
Speaker 2: I'm not here that you know the past value and tell you, yo, no, you'll you'll find the right one. It's gonna take you some time to find the right one. You gotta date somebody who also travels. You gotta date like a travel nurse or a flight attendant, somebody who always, you know what i mean, on the same type of route as you. You know what I mean, Like somebody that traveled just like you. It's gonna be hard dealing with somebody that's stationary and you not.
Speaker 15: I ain't never thought about the traveling nerds.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, you.
Speaker 2: Know, so dating of a truck driver, it's some sexy ass women like who drive trucks.
Speaker 1: Out there, you know.
Speaker 15: Okay, all right, I'm gonna take it.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you. Hello, Hey, good morning, mama. What's your question for just?
Speaker 12: My question for just is what is wrong with me? Why when whenever I meet a guy and you know, we start killing I like for a while, and then for no reason, after like a couple of weeks.
Speaker 14: I don't want them no more.
Speaker 2: I went through that phase as well. You know what I'm saying, You don't really know what you're looking for, you know what I mean? And that's what I realized about myself. It could be different with you, but I didn't really know what I was looking for. I just knew what I didn't want when I started seeing it. You know, you give everybody a chance. You're a hopeless romantic in a way, and so that what comes along with that is you giving everybody a chance.
Speaker 1: Do not everybody? But you know you're not really specific, You're not too picky.
Speaker 2: You know that's because you still got to learn yourself and what you want, what aligns with you.
Speaker 1: You know, do you have a type?
Speaker 2: Be honest, I do have a type, okay, And.
Speaker 12: It seems like you know, whenever I start dealing with the guy, that guy is my type. That's why I start dealing with him.
Speaker 2: But but look, is that I'm sorry to cut you off, but is that just outside appearance? Is that just from what you see what meets your eye? Right, because you don't really know a person that you get to know them.
Speaker 1: You don't any type bassed off her looks.
Speaker 12: It's it's well, yeah, I feel that when you say that.
Speaker 1: I did the same thing.
Speaker 2: I like, I have a type that that's like a fis like I know what I want to look at, I know what I want to stand next to, right, I know what I want to go to sleep with. I want Oh, yes, my man looks good, all the things broadic Why shoulders like, yeah, what's up?
Speaker 13: You know?
Speaker 1: Tall guy?
Speaker 2: Yes, But when you start meeting these guys, I mean, when you start getting to know these guys, it's.
Speaker 1: Like, ah, brain on empty, you know, oh broke old mama's boy. I I mean, yeah, you're right, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: So you gotta look a little deeper than what meets the eye. But it's definitely and you're probably a baddy. So you want a guy to match you, you know, but uh, you gotta go a little bit deeper than that, and that comes with your child you Okay, all right, Yeah you you almost there, You're almost there, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Just keep keep going through the browlic sexy.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, because if you're gonna find one with a brain, one that's emotionally intelligent, one when you're gonna find exactly what you're looking for, it's all right, it's nothing wrong with you.
Speaker 1: You just gotta gotta look a little deeper.
Speaker 5: And what's what you see?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 12: I hope that fixes my mask.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, I know what's going to and you gotta come back to me and update me.
Speaker 1: She just told you to keep on.
Speaker 12: I'm gonna update you. I'm I'm gonna keep I'm gonna keep strong.
Speaker 3: Keep on, yo, talking about just fix my mess. Eight hundred and five eighty five, one oh five one. When we come back, we got the latest with Lawrence, so don't move. It's to Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Good Morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Morning.
Speaker 3: Everybody gets DJ Envy, Jess Hilarious, Charlamagne the God.
Speaker 1: We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get to the latest with Lauren.
Speaker 16: Lauren be coming a straight fast man.
Speaker 1: She gets them from somebody that knows somebody detail.
Speaker 7: I'm a long guard that knows a little bit about everything, and she'd.
Speaker 4: Be having the Latest on.
Speaker 11: The Latest with Lauren la Rosa.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you have facts, sometimes you have details. Sometimes you have a little bit of every.
Speaker 11: Time the lad on the Breakfast club.
Speaker 7: So this actually we just found out about this.
Speaker 19: The mother of Felicia Rashadd and Debbie Allen, miss Vivian Ayres, has passed away. So Debbie right, I know, it's so sad. Debbie Allen posted to her Instagram to let us know the sad news. She posted a tribute to their mother, and she says, Mommy, you have transformed into that cosmic bird hawk that lives and breathes freedom. We will follow your trail of golden dust and continue to climb higher. We promised to be true, be beautiful, be free, Love love love, And then she named all of the children and their husbands. Now, when miss Felicia Rashad was up here on the Breakfast.
Speaker 11: Clubs, you lived a very long life, oh she did.
Speaker 1: She lived in life. I want to live what you like. She had to be a hundred honey plus.
Speaker 7: Yes, I'll look up her age.
Speaker 19: But speaking of her age, she was a poet, she was a playwriter, she was a cultural activists, a museum curator, a classicist. Some of her poetry actually was included in Linkston Hughes Collections Lynston Hughes Collection New Negro Poets, and then also too. Spice of Dawn, one of her poems back in the fifties, was nominated for the Pultry Prize, the Poult Prize for Poetry back in ninety fifty three.
Speaker 7: Actually, so she did live in an amazing life.
Speaker 19: She was also a library in which Miss Felicia Shawe talked about when she was up here. She was the first African American faculty member at Rice University in Houston, Texas as.
Speaker 7: Well, so she paved the way. I do want to play just some.
Speaker 19: Just Felicia shaw when she was here remembering her mom, because she spoke so much about her.
Speaker 7: Let's take a listen.
Speaker 23: Our mother, Vivianaires, is a poet. We grew up with a poet, We grew up with a visionary and it was about freedom. It was about realizing your full potential as a human being. Can you imagine things like this teaching dual children like this. She would teach us things like she have aphorisms and she give them to us. To say, the universe bears no ill to me, I bear no ill to it. And we repeat that, the universe bears no ill to me, I bear no ill to it.
Speaker 17: When you teach a child like this, be true, be beautiful, be free, she would say things like this to us. And she say things like thinking requires thought, Thinking requires thought. We know we would say it, but these seeds were planted.
Speaker 1: Yes, Miss Vivian airs Allan lived to be one hundred and two. She celebrated a born day last month, Chester, South Carolina's own Miss Vivian airs Allan. So resturing peace to Miss Vian airs Alan. That is a long, amazing life, Yes, because I want to live with you. One hundred and one she made it one hundred and two.
Speaker 19: That's amazing and look really really good about she did attribute that they posted of her one hundred and two.
Speaker 5: Where and when and when you.
Speaker 1: Think about all the life that you hear, Miss Felicia Rishard, you know, talk about her mother speaking into her and look what that did for her as well.
Speaker 4: As her system.
Speaker 1: Miss Allen come ons. Yes, life well lived.
Speaker 2: Even when she was up there talking about how their mother explained racism to them and how it was very detrimental to the race, but she made them look at it another way, like so they won't be mentally defeated by it growing up. I remember that specifically from the interview that she did when she came up to the Breakfast clubs.
Speaker 19: Yes, it was a amazing interview with her, but yes, definitely a life well lived in rest and pieces and condolences to their family. Now we're going to shift gears a bit. I wanted to make sure that we mentioned this because we reported on the original filing so Drewski, Remember we did the report of Drewski being named in one of the civil lawsuits were it was alleged that him, Diddy and Oldell Belcolm Junior. Yeah, has sexually thought and all the things we had already talked about the evidence that was being put forth to clear him. He has been officially cleared by a judge at this point. So I wanted to make sure that we said that as well. In the judge is actually, you know, having conversations right now about sanctions, if any going the way of the woman in her legal team that filed Let's.
Speaker 1: Get her locked up. How about that when somebody makes it, when somebody makes an allegation that false right, that's so blatantly fall soon as you hear it, and you hear it details like this is some complete nonsense. Lock her up. Yeah, I'm with you a thousand I'm with you now.
Speaker 3: You make false claims that could hurt his business's family, could hurt his l put him through trauma.
Speaker 2: And don't yees sense, she said, like he old up and jumped on him and you were alive, Like shut up, why would you say that you.
Speaker 1: Use their use their body as a slipping slide.
Speaker 7: When that's dropped, everybody was like, ain't no way, ain't no way.
Speaker 1: It shouldn't have been no way. When she said when it happened, wasn't even on back then, well exactly.
Speaker 19: Here's the thing though, and the judge kind of got into this in the letter that the judge dropped explaining why this is not moving forward with him evolved because the judges, like in the beginning when they put forth these claims, like, okay, you put forth the claims, we need to see why these claims aren't real. But when Drew SKIE's team provided those text messages, we talked about the emails, the verification of the job. You have been offered the judges like they should have backed the way then, but they didn't. They decided to still move forward. So the sanctions are going to be for them, for the team being like, we still going to move forward because at this point now we see that none of it is amazing.
Speaker 1: And they should have to pay for Juki's legal fees, for his legal fees, and you know what else, they should have to pay for the legal fees. And I mean, you know, thank god he didn't lose anything, but if he did, they should have to compensate him for that as well. And she need to be arrested. That's that's wrong, man.
Speaker 11: Yep.
Speaker 19: Well, in other court news, so d DG and Haley Bailey, you guys remember they were going back and forth about, you know, things with their child. Bailey, Yeah, I said Holley right, No, you said GM Holley. Halle Bailey. Sorry, I have a great grandmother named Halle, and I always try to think of it that way, and I still mess it up. So Halle Bailey and DDG in court were told that they should not post their child on social media. They were ordered both parents were ordered not to post a child on social media. Uh, they were The judge also important emphasized the importance of monitoring the visits between the the two parents. So the prosecutor so you know, Hailey side Haley side, was claiming that DDG was staged like paparazzi situations and different outings with the kids.
Speaker 7: With the kid, they argued that, you know, the child shouldn't be on social media.
Speaker 19: They also said that DDG had a fan base that would cause harazment, harassment toward Haley and that they wanted to restrict all these things.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 19: On the other side, d DG was saying that, like, I can't control who sees me a public, how the cameras roll when I'm in public.
Speaker 7: I'm a streamer. This is my job and things just come with it.
Speaker 19: He was requesting overnight visitation, weekends, midweek time, just a bunch of different things. He also wanted to set up like a schedule within those visits, and he said he's open to monitor visits.
Speaker 7: He just you know, wants to see his child.
Speaker 19: But he said he's open to that just to ensure that everything that their claiming happens when the kid is with him doesn't happen.
Speaker 7: So the judge rule that.
Speaker 2: The fact that the fact that they can't post, they both can't post. Halo is in Haley's favor and Halley's face. You got me calling this girl, sorry, Holley in her favor because that's what she wanted anyway from the job. So I mean it goes in and right into what she wanted. But for DDG, I do you feel a little bit about that? I mean, that's that's what he do. You know what I'm saying, Like he he wanted. I mean, it's not all about posting your child and all that, but like it's not about even posting this. What he does he streams like his life every day and so when he when that camera's on, he making money. So we can't do that, you know when it comes to him having his child and and Halo was a big part of his streaming content, Yeah he.
Speaker 19: Is, he is, and he goes so viral, the baby goes so viral. But I mean, I think he'll just have to figure out he's good at content. He'll have to figure out the angles into his life.
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 1: Right now, give me some positive news. You gave me death allegations and child custody battle. Give me something.
Speaker 2: Give me some positive let me something bother.
Speaker 1: You gotta be something good going on there.
Speaker 19: It's just a celebrating her beautiful baby's birthday this weekend. She's preparing for the birthday parday that will happen this Saturday. And Jess broke the internet yesterday with her baby's photos with her Chris and baby Marley, and the photos are amazing and.
Speaker 2: Can ye yes, And that's and then and then also Messy Vision. Listen, Messy Vision iwear dot com. You need to go there right now and use the promo code with.
Speaker 5: W A K E.
Speaker 1: I don't have any glasses, right, I got you, I got you, hied I got you.
Speaker 5: You got on?
Speaker 2: Yeah, put on those glasses. You see the glasses that Envy got on. Those are called the spects. Go and you can get them twenty suspects off.
Speaker 1: They called the suspects. I was thinking, you look gas soon as you put them on, your pa.
Speaker 5: Don't yo, I got you.
Speaker 2: No, you have to wear You're gonna look gate without him. So if you're trying to get straight, get the use the promo code twenty percent of Messy Vision Iwear dot Com. Thank you, Lauren, thank you Envy.
Speaker 5: All right, well let's get to it.
Speaker 11: Let's go.
Speaker 4: You're checking out off the Breakfast Club morning.
Speaker 1: Everybody is DJ Envy.
Speaker 3: Just Hilaris, Charlamagne, the Gud We are the Breakfast Club. I want to salute to everybody in the Carolina's I know hurricane is coming through, so I just want to say everybody in the Carolina's north and south just to you know, hold your heads a little bit. They saying it's gonna hit the outer banks. I can think today. So just be safe and be careful out there, all right, And.
Speaker 1: These these storms it's crazy.
Speaker 16: I mean the wind.
Speaker 1: I mean I'm in Maryland right now. The wind is wild. Like the trees around my house keep hitting my house.
Speaker 2: Like it ain't no joke. I don't know if the rain gonna come with it, but it is nasty. It looks like it's gonna be nasty.
Speaker 1: Crazy.
Speaker 2: Just be safe out there, yes, be safe. Get your glasses right now, guys. We have regular specs and also shades you can put your prescription glasses. All the shades and the shades and the glasses are also blue light. So if you're staring at your phone for a while, it you know, decreases the risk of you damaging your eyes. Messy Vision Iwear dot com, you can use the promo cod w ak e wake to get twenty percent off of any pair of specs that you like on the Messy Vision I Wear website. Love you guys, Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: All right when we come back, positive notice to Breakfast Club, Good morning. We got a sleut comedian Alisa Deeke for joining.
Speaker 1: Us man, salute to Alysi dec Man. I got much respect for AlSi d because at least the Dieke don't wait on no goddamn body. No he doesn't.
Speaker 3: And he starts his tour tomorrow in Atlantic City. So if you're around Atlantic City, the Tropicana show rooms where his tour kicks off.
Speaker 1: So saluto, Alisa Dick.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of content. I mean, that's a lot of material. Yo, you dropping specials every six months and you still touring, and Yo, none of his jokes. You'll never go to a show and hear one of the jokes that you saw on the special or you even heard before when he came to your city last year. Like, Yo, his brain is always I love comics like that.
Speaker 1: And he got a new he got a new quick read out called Applied advice, okay, And I like it because, you know, he basically took some of the best advice that he's received from people like Bruce, Bruce, cherryl Underwood, Mike f Bill Bellamy, you know, Billy D. Washington, Rob Stapleton, DL Hughley, B R. Burns, Dick Gregory, and his mom and dad, and he put them all in a nice quick read that he says, it's not a self help book, it's real talk from the real one. So go check that out. Go pick that up from Amazon right now. Al Sadek applied advice man. All right man, when we come Oh you got a mass called it an oldbituar.
Speaker 4: Yes man.
Speaker 1: In the positive notice simply this, people do not realize how important decisions are until they make the wrong ones. I said that earlier. I want to repeat it again. But I also want you to make and be confident in your own decisions. Stop looking for people's approval for everything. Live your life and make the choices and decisions that you want. Have a great day. Breakfast club you don't
Speaker 5: Finish for y'all, do