Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys.
Speaker 1: This is Mick shot streaming live on dallascowboys dot Com and the official Dallas Cowboys at now Here are Bill Jones, Everson Wolves, and Mickey Spagnola.
Speaker 2: And it's a beautiful Monday morning in Frisco, Texas inside the SWBC podcast studio where we are ready to talk sport today, sports, sports, sports, sports of all times. That's right after a late night last night. And congratulations the Cowboys won a championship last night. Album of the Year cowboy Carter?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Ever Sin, did you know that I did not say cowboy Carter?
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, you know. That's so you got me because I didn't know you said.
Speaker 2: You just said that you did not watch the Grammy?
Speaker 4: Well you and my daughter. Man, she's a bee high. But whatever they call those people, I'm gonna speak, haven't seen her, those young individuals.
Speaker 3: Her video riding the white horse.
Speaker 2: Come on, I didn't see none of that, you know anyway. So a championship won by the Cowboys, that's right. Anything else going on?
Speaker 3: Well, Cowboys, this was funny. The stars game started at five pm.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, you saw the casket outside the AAC yesterday.
Speaker 3: I did see that. But the guy that started the Stars broadcast says, well, we've got uh a big deal to talk about because the Stars traded for two veterans, right, and I think it was Harper.
Speaker 2: No, no, it would have been.
Speaker 4: It was not.
Speaker 3: I mean Darryl, Darryl Ray Ray Darryl goes, yeah, not as big as the big one.
Speaker 4: He just up.
Speaker 3: This guy was going to just go by it like, oh, the Stars traded for yeah.
Speaker 4: Bring don't don't bring that up now. I'm sorry, guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, as big as the big one.
Speaker 2: I got one question, who's the most despised general manager?
Speaker 4: You're going to try it? They said the torch had passed.
Speaker 3: Jerry's off the book.
Speaker 4: Jerry's having a cigar somewhere, like I can relax now, all right?
Speaker 2: So uh okay, when did you When did you find out about it? And we're talking about the Luca trade that Lakers for those For some reason, I was up late Saturday night. I didn't find out about it until Sunday morning. I went to bed early, didn't check Twitter or anything early. By being a little poor midnight, the trade had happened went up before I went to bed on Saturday night. Yeah, but I did and check Twitter or anything. And I wake up at seven point thirty on Sunday morning, where the text for my daughter? Is this real?
Speaker 4: What can't be real? Yeah? No, I was April first. I had just come from my brother in law's seventieth birthday party. We did a big shindou for him with Hotels Azau. So we'll come back. Yeah, we're coming back and here comes. You know, I got the kids, I got my wife in the car and my son's reading. He goes, no, no, like what you know. They're all into the you know, media and all of that stuff. So they're trying to check different Instagram. They're checking everything. I said. If Adam Shefter says it, then I believe it. So but you know, he had nothing to do with There.
Speaker 2: Are fake Adam Schefter accounts too.
Speaker 4: We were worried about all of that, all of that, so all the way home, we're still confused, like, okay, what does this mean. I mean, we had our own mix shots in the car. What does this mean for the mass I don't know, but it's pretty good working on for the mask. You know you got a big man. What about leblond? What's he gonna do? So, yeah, we got a little round table going on the way home on seventy five shocking.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to remember why I was up. Oh I had to go to the airport.
Speaker 4: I thought, you're gonna says no, I don't have to do that. The bed It's like, okay.
Speaker 2: So one of the first things I thought of was where was I when I heard about the herschel Walker trade. I mean this, it's been called the most stunning trade, the biggest trade in NBA history, and in Dallas for Dallas area, in Dallas Fort Worth history.
Speaker 4: For the Cowboys. That's saying a lot.
Speaker 2: The herschel Walker trade. I mean we thought it would never be matched. And now the mascot tru.
Speaker 4: What about the firing of Jimmy Johnson.
Speaker 2: Well, but I'm talking about a trade, Okay, I'm just talking about a trade, and.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about sports news, right, trade.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Nico Harrison told Jerry Jones, hold my beer.
Speaker 4: I'm going to top you. I'm gonna one up you.
Speaker 3: But he can only hope that this trade, somehow, some way.
Speaker 2: Turns out like the herschel Walker.
Speaker 3: But it can't because he didn't get anything back ye or enough the herschel Walker traded.
Speaker 2: That was the key on it. But when you go back and look at the herschel Walker trade, because people now thirty five years later look at Herschel's career and it was a nice career in the NFL. But in fact, with my son in laws, I've got to explain they weren't born yet. They were born about the same time that the herschel Walker trade occurred. So I got to go inform them of, Okay, this is how big, this is how big herschel Walker was. And even have to remind myself that in nineteen eighty eight with the Cowboys, herschel Walker had a sea fifty, over fifteen hundred yards rush and over five hundred yards receiving. He had over two thousand yards from scrimmage in nineteen eighty eight.
Speaker 3: Yes, Mickey for a three and thirteen team, not one that went to the NBA.
Speaker 2: Right, But his stature was that he was the one thing that the Cowboys had at Everson.
Speaker 4: That's what they said too. I'm sorry that was the laugh that I heard Minnesota.
Speaker 2: And so the feeling in Minnesota was this is putting them over the top. Oh yeah, and so right in hindsight, in hindsight, now right exactly.
Speaker 4: But and so the news alone, the news was still right.
Speaker 2: They did what they traded Herschel Walker for these five guys, and it was the draft picks associated And.
Speaker 3: Then we found out a couple of days later what the trade really was. I wonder if Luca got paid two million dollars wardrobe illness like.
Speaker 2: Herschel Herschel did.
Speaker 4: He didn't use it.
Speaker 3: Will because he didn't have any He said, he didn't have any winter clothes.
Speaker 4: Us at all. Sorry, you always had a little dressing cond there never came in.
Speaker 3: There's got to be more to this than they're talking about.
Speaker 2: More than more than basketball.
Speaker 4: Yes, more than just the more than just more than that.
Speaker 3: How about three hundred and forty five million reasons which was going to be his max extension. The didn't want to pay it.
Speaker 2: They okay, it wasn't that then, it wasn't that they couldn't pay.
Speaker 4: They didn't want to pay. Exactly, they can.
Speaker 5: They could use that money you need, because you wouldn't need to under And the other thing is, and I brought it up last night, is they've you're starting their own regional sports network and they don't have that forty five to fifty million dollars coming in.
Speaker 2: Well, keep in mind that Miriam Edelson. Yeah, there's the owner of the Mavericks now who owns sixty eight percent of the team. She is the worth thirty two billion dollars. It wasn't so she's the fifty third richest person in the world. And so it's not like they can't afford Luca's three hundred and forty five million dollar contract. That he would be eligible for the Supermax contract after this year. There is a reason that they think that they are better suited now without Luca and with.
Speaker 3: The money available because there is somewhat of a salary cap in the NBA right. The other thing is he also had to opt out after one year, so after the.
Speaker 2: Next season he could become a free agent and they could get nothing better.
Speaker 3: And they're saying that there was a lot of teams already doing their homework to throw money at him.
Speaker 2: So this was the time, But this was the time to train. If you're going to trade him, this was the time to do it.
Speaker 4: And so once again, why are you looking at that option? Other than you're talking money, than.
Speaker 3: That and the other thing. I don't want it. I don't want to hear is uh, defense wins championships. Not in the NBA. Boston didn't win because they played good defense. They scored, couldn't stop him from scoring.
Speaker 2: Well, But one of the reasons was they just blew past Luca.
Speaker 3: I mean, well, yeah, he could, but everybody else you got beat up at that point.
Speaker 4: I gotta yeah, I'm going to challenge you on that one.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't think anybody wins in the NBA with defense.
Speaker 4: I think yeah, I think just like any any other sport, defense has its place. And if you have a team that has that culture, that type of a defense, such as the Boston Celtics that that they were playing well last year, I would have to beg to different with here on that one. SPACs. Uh, you gotta have some type of a team concept when it comes to defense.
Speaker 3: Overall, no one's playing defense.
Speaker 4: Everybody they're playing defense. They're playing defense. And I know you you probably sound like some old Bill Walton or something like that. Right, I'm gonna let you have it, but I'll say I'll say this, and you need at some point have some difference of defensive prowess on your team. You have to have some type of philosophy on your team. Uh, in regards to each player having to play his role on team defense. Luca was never that guy. And it's not just the defense itself. We're talking about his his physical ability. You could see every time that Luca plays. It's the reason that he's got this look on his face. He's he feels like he looks like he's got high blood pressure out there on the on the court. You know, he looks like he's tired all the time except when he gets the ball in his hand. And that's just the way Luca has always played. That's a you You've had that go on in the NFL, NBA for quite some time. Well, you got guys that just don't play good defense. His was so out there. It was so easy to see, especially during those critical moments in the championship when they needed someone to play defense. He could not do that.
Speaker 3: There were other guys out there, I know, but.
Speaker 4: You still got to cover your area, but you still got cold.
Speaker 3: Look at the point totals Boston had.
Speaker 2: But when you look at the makeup of the Celtics team and By the way, they have two players who are three hundred million dollar players in Jason Tatum.
Speaker 3: And Jaylen Brown, and they were able.
Speaker 2: To take advantage of Luca's deficiency.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I stunk the whole series.
Speaker 4: No he did not. Yes, I intensively he did not.
Speaker 3: And don't tell me.
Speaker 4: What are you talking about, bro, Mary, what do you talking about?
Speaker 3: The greatest players in the NBA.
Speaker 4: We're gonna go back over this whole thing about the black running back thing again. We gotta go to all of this. I don't know what. You don't don't have to there you go, good job, Yeah, good job.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Now he's there, he's with us.
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, baby, I did they go. Man, we can talk all this.
Speaker 2: Later on this defense win championships in the super Bowl this week.
Speaker 3: Better score points.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you gotta score points, but you also have to stop people from scoring points. So if we see that which you know we see, you can see it doing a game. You saw it doing the championship game. There's a little bit of defense played, and it was played doing crucial moments of the game. You don't have to play, you don't have to be shut down. Nineteen eighty five, Chicago Bears.
Speaker 2: Uncha City Chiefs are a great example.
Speaker 4: They are a good example. They they win the moment, they win the critical moment.
Speaker 2: Having said that, uh, they're not going to trade Patrick.
Speaker 4: I'm not I'm not. Ratchet Mahomes is not gonna go anywhere because he's doing his job all the way around.
Speaker 3: For an injured thirty two year old man.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, by the way, who's an injured thirty two.
Speaker 3: Years Anthony Davis.
Speaker 2: He missed the last couple of games, and he's had injury history.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's come off of that and this is free the last two years.
Speaker 3: This is for the future. So when he said the future, it was money to be spent in the future.
Speaker 2: Specified no, but he specified that the future for him is three to four years. Yeah, right, and better Anthony Davis. Here's here's what I last.
Speaker 4: Two years, Anthony Davis has hardly missed any games because of injury. Now you talk about they call him, uh, well, they call him street clothes because he was always dressing street clothes. That was three years ago. Two years ago, he stopped doing that. This year he hadn't really been injured much at all, and he has carried the load for the Lakers. You're gonna be in that's with this young man when he gets it.
Speaker 2: Twenty five points and twelve rebounds.
Speaker 4: Real stuff. He's playing his ass off.
Speaker 3: He better be playing he got well.
Speaker 2: I do think it's interesting from a general manager slash ownership position with the Mavericks and the owners that on the Sam's Hotel in Vegas, they are putting all their chips in Anthony Davis in the next few years because to your point, what they are not getting back in this trade are the draft picks that you usually will get back in a trade for a generational.
Speaker 3: Player twenty nine, and that is.
Speaker 2: Not something that they even look at as a pick that they will use themselves. The value the value of those picks in the NBA are to use as trade commodities and to where you can make other moves. So basically, they are putting all their chips in on now because what you would have if you sign Luca to the long term Supermax deal, you would have him to be able to use eventually to restock your team once this window of opportunity might be up. And now the window of opportunity is as long as Anthony davis career is. Basically right now, and he's third going on thirty two years old this month.
Speaker 4: You imagine the size that they have right now.
Speaker 2: Well, and that's the other thing that's happening in the NBA. When you look at the team that they lost to yesterday because they didn't play anybody yesterday, but.
Speaker 3: That was the league team.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly who was Kelly? He was signed last week, Kyler Kelly, and he started yesterday. But if you look at the makeup of the Cavaliers, who have the best record in the league right now, forty at nine, they got yep, and that's what the.
Speaker 4: Big guy that going.
Speaker 3: So they must be thinking that Kyrie Irving can handle.
Speaker 2: But they know I think one of the keys too is making this move three or four days before the trade deadline is because they're not According to Nico Harrison and Jason Kidd, this is an enhancement to try to win it all this year in the next three to four years they've got They've got three days now. The trade deadline is Thursday afternoon, and they got to make a move to get another scoring You.
Speaker 4: Know, you know when you have when you're standing up there waiting on something, you got all kind of elbow room. Well you got no more elbow room. Houston's over here San Antonio.
Speaker 2: By the way, he just required Aaron Fox last night.
Speaker 4: They just come on.
Speaker 2: St and you got the thunder up the road that they.
Speaker 4: Beat them, don't Okay, okay, I hope that's the way.
Speaker 3: What do they have? Like eight losses, three of them are to the Mavericks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so far? All right?
Speaker 3: Okay, you want to get the Cowboys. Michael Parsons better be careful. Yeah, I said, Michael Parsons better be careful.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, they're gonna get rid of him too. Huh.
Speaker 3: If if you could trade Luke, better watch out.
Speaker 4: So do you think the coffin was a little bit too much?
Speaker 3: Yeah, just know that you know how much guy's dressed.
Speaker 2: They know they know the way. Yeah, they know the way. Whoever came up with that idea, they knew. This is our fifteen minutes.
Speaker 3: Of TV stations. They're gonna drip.
Speaker 4: So and so Luca's dad look out for him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's pissed. Yeah, I don't know why they are. I mean, this is probably the best thing that happened to Luca.
Speaker 4: Well, if nothing else in La Yeah, there are moments when you say you know what, no matter how good I am, I need to do better. And he's been knowing it for a while. You know. Of course it has something to do with his defense. But to me, his defense is the way it is because he's not in shape. I think his defense could easily improve just by just by coaching it. Otherwise, like you said, there are four people other four other people out there, so that means that it minimizes just how much he has to take care of his one fifth space. He can't do that. So that's the problem that you have with Luca. So he's going to have to improve that part of his game.
Speaker 2: I'm a lifelong Dallas site and I love Dallas. But for Luca to be able to go play for the Lakers and he hate it, his brand whatever, it just skyrocket.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's gonna be Lebron's replaced Lakers Mavericks. Yeah. I mean, he's going to be Lebron's replacement. That's what he's doing.
Speaker 3: So instead of the MAVs all that the magic Johnson, the MAVs trading for Rod. They traded him.
Speaker 4: Too, Rod. But you know, when it's it doesn't it. I don't think it equates for immediate results for the Lakers. I really don't. I think it puts. I think they have some decisions to me.
Speaker 2: I don't know enough about their team to know, but I would.
Speaker 4: They have to. Well, you, first of all, you know, lost the hell of a defensive trailer and the hell of an offensive player, and so how do you replace that? You can't, You really can't. So you got a forty year old sitting over there looking for his uh, his sidekick, you know, now your sidekick? Is you better shape in your sidekick?
Speaker 3: You sound like the TV with uh, what's heart's first name? The comedian Kevin Hart say he was making fun of forty. I forgot was what was the line about? When something about forty? They're not talking about a forty year old.
Speaker 4: Right, not being being off spry. Yeah, you know they're talking about the old forty year old. That's what it is. And so he's as much as he's been playing his butt off, you know, the limitations are there, and that's what Lucas job is to to go and replace him. All right now? Is that going to be good for the immediate future for the I don't think so.
Speaker 3: Last time we talked, we had a press conference was an hour before the press conference.
Speaker 4: All right, let's take a break.
Speaker 2: Let's come, all right, let's take a break, and let's get Everson's first impressions of hearing Brian Schottenheimer talk and the news that has happened within the last week is for his additions to this coaching staff. When mixed Shots continues in a.
Speaker 6: Moment, Cowboys football and Miller Lyte, What a pairing can.
Speaker 4: Cracks a kickoff?
Speaker 6: Tailgate's going way past postgame Sunday night overtimes, followed by Monday morning Swagger, Brisky and the smoker, Miller Lte and the clue America's team playing America's greatest school. Miller Lyte, the only beer of the Dallas Cowboys and Dallas Cowboys Football taste like Miller time celebrate Responsibly. Twenty twenty three, Miller Brown Company, Fort Worth, Texas.
Speaker 7: How do you tell the world about all the great gifts in the Yetti Store?
Speaker 3: Letter rip Troy.
Speaker 8: All Right, Volks guess Ard with the Yediy French Press and Joe Calvery this Day's hot for hours and French Press thirty four as for U six four with the cruise of yetty French Press. What mixed waterproof bags, bags of waterproof some Versta Waterproof, Double's Waterprove bag bagsports mostly water should get a Waterprove YETI bag gont smell something cooking po new cast iron skillets made to be passed down like marbles recipes. Take a state cornback comperence pot Pie potatoes next level with three sizes of the yetty casht iron skillets.
Speaker 3: Gear gifts and product experts.
Speaker 7: Visit the Yetti Store on McKinney Street and at South Lake Town Square today.
Speaker 9: Hey Cowboy fans, I'm Dak Prescott, quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys, but lately I've been learning a new game. Crypto sound confusing, don't worry. Even US pros were rookies and crypto once. That's why I trust blockchain dot Com. They make crypto easy, no confusing jargon, just the tools to help you win.
Speaker 4: Rs.
Speaker 3: Scott kitsch It slide for the first.
Speaker 9: Down, investilate your icons where everyone is a rookie in crypto with blockchain dot Com.
Speaker 2: Perfect throw My goodness, wow did he ever thread the needle?
Speaker 9: Visit blockchain dot Com Slash Cowboys to get started.
Speaker 7: The Medal of Honor is our country's highest military award for valor in combat. More than forty million individuals have served in the armed forces since the Civil War. Fewer than four thousand have received the Medal of Honor. The National Medal of Honor Museum will be a place to preserve these legacies and inspire America. It's being built right next door to the Dallas Cowboys in Texas. Help us honor our country's greatest heroes. Learn more and get involved at mohmuseum dot org.
Speaker 4: To mixed shots, the biggest names in tennis head to the Ford Center at the Star in Frisco this February. Witness the top ranked Casper Route and former Dallas Open champion American Tommy Paul Bill dazzle the court as the Dallas Open moves to a new home. Catch all the hard hitting action and watch the top players on the tour compete. Live. Tickets are available now at SeatGeek dot com. So the.
Speaker 3: Producer Supreme put a picture of the center court. You missed it, it's gone. Look, Oh wow, there's Dallas. Look what they built around the center court.
Speaker 4: Knife.
Speaker 3: They've got like four or five courts out there.
Speaker 2: So there's those like practice courts. No I know that is the center court, but there's other courts are then the practice courts and match courts that in addition.
Speaker 3: To that, not the center court. And by the way, there they must be staying here because when I went to lunch on Friday, all the tennis players were in the training table.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, this morning as well.
Speaker 2: What a perfect place really for the tennis pro I mean we're talking, uh, two of the top five players in the world are playing there. Uh. And they upgraded it to an ATP five hundred event now and but here at Ford Center, and with the hotel here and everything, I mean, it's a perfect place.
Speaker 3: They got all the training stuff, they.
Speaker 2: Got restaurants around here and stuff. It's got to be great for them just traveling in here.
Speaker 3: And if you need to know anything about tennis these days, all these guys were at least six six foot six ' three arms forever and big hands. It's amazing. And they were all sitting there eating lunch the other day.
Speaker 2: I've got some breaking news to pass along here, go ahead, breaking news from about an hour ago. Anyway, Miles Garrett yep, the reigning NFL Defensive Player of the Year and Brown Star Miles Garrett has requested a trade.
Speaker 3: He said he wants to win a Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: So and of course he is from Dallas Arlington, Martin Martin High School, an M texas A and M as well.
Speaker 3: He's only twenty nine, by the way, and he's had seven straight double digit SAX seasons, four straight of fourteen or more. The GM, Andrew Berry says, no trade, We're not trading them, but we'll see.
Speaker 4: Well, they have to do bad by.
Speaker 3: Him, Well, you know what, and his cap hit for the next two years, assuming somebody picks up the option bonus is nineteen million and twenty million, which is not like way out of whack, so it could be doable, just saying.
Speaker 2: Okay, he's under contract to the Cleveland Brown Miles Garrett requesting a trade. All right, so where would you like to go? First, let's get ever since impressions of what he saw during the conference.
Speaker 4: There, I stayed in there. Aboard as hell, but I stayed in there.
Speaker 2: You made it through the entire eleven minute response on the first question.
Speaker 4: No, I did not make that. Did not make that. I got shot these remarks when he was introduced. But then when uh yeah, well no, I heard enough. I was trying to listen to the to the response to that was who was that that the first question? Watson? Calvin Watkins Watkins. Yeah, that's Calvin, because I texted him when he's as said, hey man, you gotta do better. That's what I can text him. When he when he.
Speaker 3: Asked the question, I asked a yes or no question, you know.
Speaker 4: And then I was there for about five minutes, and then I got hungry, and Jerry was still talking when I was on the elevator going down to the car. Then I got in.
Speaker 2: The car, and that's still answering that question, still talking, Yeah, still talking the same answer, and I think I was.
Speaker 4: I finally made one twenty one, and then when i'm when I hit the highway one twenty one, then I think Jerry wrapped it up.
Speaker 3: So I was like, well, you had an hour and five minutes.
Speaker 4: I had to eat man. But no, I was really more concerned about what Shotty was talking about. You talked about how what an impressive man he is, and how you know, listening to him, you'd be you know, I'd be very better off afterwards. And you're right, he did a good job in regards to how he carries himself as a coach, as a professional. Of course, he's got a great story. His dad was, if I'm not mistaken, was his dad considered one of those smartest guys. Didn't have some type of accolades, academic accolades that everyone was so impressed with when he was alive. Was that.
Speaker 3: I don't know about that, but he was pretty sharp.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I heard he was a real shop guy. I'm talking about not just as a ballplayer, I mean as a coach, but just the way he carried himself. And so he's bringing that kind of professionalism as his son to the Cowboys. Now, as far as I'm concerned, words are nice, and I always telled you head coaches are nice. I need my assistant coaches to handle their business. I need them to be dogs, and I need them to be dogs and no. Ones may not even know their names by the end of the first year, but they need to handle their business. And someone whoever we bring in, whether it's a former favorites from years ago, they need to come in here and take care of business. We can't be that team because right now, because of Shoddy's hiring, everyone's looking at this as just an easy no nonsense. Don't want to get anybody any don't really want to make any progress. That's the way they're looking at this. We don't really want to make any progress. We just want someone to just come in and do Jerry's bidding. Well, he needs to show us differently, especially by the way that his assistant coaches handle themselves, whoever they are coming up for the season.
Speaker 3: You know, the people that said what you just said, Mike, question to them, then who do they want? Who do you want to hire? Just tell me, because.
Speaker 4: Well answer your own question. Answer your own question, all right? If you were then who would you say?
Speaker 3: I told I told you Nick Saban, But that wasn't going to happen.
Speaker 4: Well, give me some didn't.
Speaker 3: Anybody head coaching?
Speaker 2: No, but the names out there that people wanted to Ben Johnson was the hot name. He left the coordinator and Carroll is you know.
Speaker 3: He would have got he would have got murdered or criticized for being going to be seventy four years old.
Speaker 4: But that's why I asked you, That's why I wanted you that I'm saying. Besides Nick Saban, you don't see anyone else there.
Speaker 3: I didn't see a head coach out there that you could bring in and hire a potential head coach, a head coach, not not a coordinator experience. Yes, because both of the coordinators for Detroit did not have any head coaching experience. And I'll guarantee you both of those things were done already. They were just waiting for him to lose to get hired.
Speaker 4: Then John, I'm shot. If I'm shotten, Himen, I'm gonna make sure that that narrative that's out there does not come into fruition. That's what I'm gonna make.
Speaker 3: It'll work his ass off.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna make sure that I'm gonna make everybody else gonna work their asses off too. There won't be any type of hey, guys, I was doing my job, but then I got, you know, no excuses. I want him to come through and change the culture of this team because when people step into at and T Stadium, they don't fear defense, they don't feel they fear individuals, but they don't feel this team. I want to see if that can be changed.
Speaker 3: You have to also remember you weren't just hiring a head coach. You had to hire an offensive coordinator, play caller. So my question is okay, who do you want to hire? And then who's the offensive play caller? So now you get a two fer, right, he's gonna take care of the offense. He's going to be the play caller. You hired a defensive guy, a coordinator that had never been a head coach. As I told you last week, my first question to him, who's your offensive coordinator? Because that's where your money is spent on the salary cap. Well, you've got a transition. Now that's not very big because when I talked to Dak after the press conference, he was all for it. It's like, why were you there? You know you didn't have to be there, and he said, to support Shoddy. I mean, Shoddy means a lot to me. Oh yeah, he's been a consistent man. And he was talking about a coach.
Speaker 4: I don't know who those guys were. But after we left here, you guys went on and I wouldn't got some hot chocolate and all everyone walked by and it was a few of the players and I recognized Dak shake his hand and we talked. But he said, yeah, I'm going to support, I'm going to support.
Speaker 3: He thought it was he liked it, so that's good.
Speaker 4: I saw it was. Who were the other players there? I don't saw Tyler the guy on crutches, tall lane guy on crutches, dark skin brother, he was on crutches over show. That was Marvin. I don't recognize the guys out of the uniform.
Speaker 3: Right and uh one of the wide receivers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was it was about about guy.
Speaker 3: I think I saw rock Hoffman was there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so he got some from about about guys.
Speaker 2: And there's and there are not very many players hanging out of course this time of the year.
Speaker 4: But those that were here, they were there.
Speaker 3: Right, guys probably doing their rehab.
Speaker 4: They were no doubt and they say, you know what, let's head on.
Speaker 3: And they got support from his mother too, by the way, who uh shot.
Speaker 4: From his own mother.
Speaker 3: Oh, she was good.
Speaker 2: She was you were over there, the one who got the stopped. Yeah, and the wife as well.
Speaker 3: So she's mom said basically, what you see is what you're going to get, you know, And and she's probably right about that the way he would answer questions when he was in those media Monday sessions. Yeah, so okay, so you took care of that all right. Now, They hired an offensive coordinator but that coordinator is going to be like Schottenheimer was to McCarthy. Right, it was McCarthy's offense. This will be shot and hiring.
Speaker 2: And this tell us about this offensive Clayton Adam Adams, who is with the Arizona Cardinals as their.
Speaker 3: Offensive offensive line coach.
Speaker 4: Is that what we're talking about?
Speaker 10: You?
Speaker 3: Well, he's got to know what the guy he's going to be like the assistant he'll be and is he more of the run run game coordinator?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: And he's been pretty good.
Speaker 2: And they talked about the Arizona run game last year. Now you do have a quarterback run game with that, and I.
Speaker 3: Did a little different, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I crunched some numbers on that, and there wasn't a whole lot of difference between what the running backs in Arizona did compare to what Rico Dowbell the running game here. But if you add in the quarterback run then they were seventh in the league and rushing.
Speaker 4: That's not fair.
Speaker 2: We can't exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not the same. I mean that's like saying, oh, the run game quarterinator in Philadelphia is really good, right, Well, yeah, if I got a running back and the quarterback that's going to run for eight Yeah.
Speaker 4: So although that's a very experienced offensive line.
Speaker 2: But although that run game coordinator in Philadelphia, Jeff Stoutland, should be getting a lot more of the credit for what's going on in Philadelphia. No offense to Kellen Moore, but he's the guy, and he's been there for years, and he's that offensive line. And so the big thing is if Clayton Adams is the offense, if isn't the offensive line coach, at least he has worked in a system where he has been an offensive line coach, and he respects the run game and has some schemes it's respected as far as putting scheme together that get that run game go.
Speaker 3: After a week of interviews at the Super Bowl, that guy will be the next hot candidate next year, you think so the Philadelphia Jeff stolets Oh no, I was saying, And.
Speaker 2: He may be a guy that he's he didn't want to be a head coach or anything. Maybe he knows where his place is.
Speaker 3: So okay, So that's offense defense. We sort of knew where they were going when Matt Eberflus bringing Fluse back. Been here twenty thirteen through twenty seventeen four years the defense coordinator of the Colts and then the Bears head coach for two and a half two three quarter years, however long that last season lasted. So he was a good hand. You would have liked to kept him around, but the Colts offered him that defensive coordinator job, So I thought that was that was a move that was going to happen anyway. Uh, they retained the tight end coach, London defensive coordinator.
Speaker 4: He's going to be here, he's yes.
Speaker 3: And then they hired special teams uh Nick Sorenson.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: He had been with uh Schottenheimer during his time with Seattle, so he knew him, and then one year in Jacksonville also so he was familiar with him. He was a former special teams player defensive backs coach. I think Bill Uh if I remember correctly. So anyway, they got that taken care of. Saw London Wells on Friday they retained him as the tight ends coach, and I think he's the only one they've retained from the previous staff other than Schottenheimer so far.
Speaker 2: So far. So you did mention Overstreet.
Speaker 3: No, I haven't got that yet. And it looks like they are hiring Todd. Harcher reported they were hiring David Overstreet the second as their dB coach. That was Iberflu's dB coach with the Bears, and we love that.
Speaker 2: Being an Oklahoma Sooner fans growing up.
Speaker 3: You understand whose dad was, right, big Sandy, Oh you first round pick of Miami. I was thinking when I was reading this, I'm going, why don't I remember something happened to him?
Speaker 2: Tragic car, tragic car?
Speaker 3: It came back. Yeah, I knew something after home.
Speaker 4: It wasn't he on the break or something? Wasn't it It was gas station? Yeah, but he was, he was going going, he was, he was. It was on a break, wasn't he. They wanted to dump my k on a break? He was driving home and that was it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, awful he was in. But he's in the same backfield in nineteen seventy eight with Billy Simms, a lot Heisman Trophy winner and Kenny King was the full.
Speaker 4: Back past Thomas back him. Come on, he was, he was. He was the youngster, right, he was a youngster. Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, speed guy right, yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah. They was just waiting on the car.
Speaker 3: Out of the Out of all that, they had two first round picks in that triple option backfield.
Speaker 4: Is that it's nice son? Direct is his son?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 3: David over Street the second and he's got some.
Speaker 4: And see I never knew Davis first name. I always just called him over Streets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, David and David over Street. I'm looking up now, you know. He was the thirteenth pick of the draft in nineteen eighty one. Uh and Big Sandy, Texas. That's where Lovey Smith is from, too, And.
Speaker 4: My dad's the best. He called him the best football player he's ever seen. Lovey. Yeah, my dad said that about love My dad from Washall and he loves all these Texas Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so Lovey would have been. He might have crosspaths as teammates with Overstreet in high school, but I want to say, you think a year or two older.
Speaker 3: I think they did though. Yeah I read something on that.
Speaker 2: But David Overstreet died tragically in that car accident at age twenty five in nineteen eighty four.
Speaker 3: So the other hires they made linebacker coach Dave Borganzi. He was here as a in twenty twelve and thirteen as like a defensive assistant and an offensive assistant, not a direct position coach defensive line. Aaron Whitecotton last four years was a defensive line coach with the Jets, and he had been around Sala in San Francisco before he brought him to the Jets and then they hired a defense of past game coordinator. Andre Curtis had been with Schottenheimer in Seattle. He was a pass game coordinator and he also coached safeties with the Bears with Matt Eberflus for the past three years.
Speaker 4: You know, the Bears were known for having a stubborn defense.
Speaker 3: They played well. Defense wasn't there And by the.
Speaker 2: Way, and Curtis, going back over a decade ago, he was with Spagnolo with the Giants and the Rams.
Speaker 3: Andre Curtis, he's been around. And then our buddy Nick Harris who's now in Fort Worth. He said that they interviewed to Shard Choice and Rashad Samples as for the running backs coach position that hasn't been filled. And Samples is the son of Reginald Duncanville.
Speaker 2: And there have been two Shard posted something over the weekend with the hook them Horns, and people are reading into that that he's staying at Texas, but we'll see.
Speaker 3: But he's done a good job developing running backs at Georgia Tech and Texas.
Speaker 4: Oh, he's a running back, whisper.
Speaker 2: Jamior Gibbs at Georgia Tech before Gibbs transferred to Alabama and then Texas. Every year they're producing first.
Speaker 3: Or second round even when they got guys John.
Speaker 2: Robinson, Jonathan Brooks was.
Speaker 4: I must admit he has been connected with.
Speaker 2: Some even even going back to North Texas. He said, running backs that have Jeff Wilson has been in the league for several years and to Shard coached him at North Texas and a lot of it has to do with recruiting too. To Shard, if you ever talked to Shard, I mean he can go. Yeah. Lovable guy. He was one of the first guys in my Big Green notebooks. Okay back and when in the draft he was he.
Speaker 4: Like that in college he's as far as the outgoing personality.
Speaker 2: Yes, And in fact, that's what caught my eye on him because he started to started his college career at OU backing up Adrian Peterson. Yes, and then he transferred to Georgia Tech and was and had a great career at Georgia Tech. But what caught my eye there was a YouTube video of to Shard giving a pregame speech to the Georgia Tech team. I mean, he was so passionate. I said, Man, you gotta get this guy on your team. He's my everything or my nothing. You could find it on YouTube. It's great. And uh and so and I was actually I was, man, cowboys got to get this. And sure enough I was walking out of church that Sunday morning when they uh uh huh. And so we became friends. When he was here, I told him that story. And so I would love to see him here, but I guess I'll secretly root for Texas.
Speaker 3: He uh, he was here last year at this time for the East when the East West Shrine Bowl. The night the day before the game, they inducted guys into their Hall of fame. Sarkisian was inducted into the East West Shrine Bowl Hall of Fame. And he was here with Sarkisian and he's on the phone the whole time. I know what he's doing. He's recruiting, right, And he saw me. He seek me out to come and say hi, and we talked and talked and talked. He's great. We talked running back and talked about his running back.
Speaker 2: And you know, we talked. He called me a couple of times when after he retired. He was trying. He was thinking about getting into the media and doing something in the media. But he found where he needs to be.
Speaker 4: Now that's what he needs to be. Yeah, that's where he needs to be. He can help, he can help kids, help the kids.
Speaker 2: Got anything else on your legal pat You want to take a break and come back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think we probably take it all right. I think we've covered where we're at with the coaching staff.
Speaker 2: Much more still to come, and what a great moment at the Senior Bowl on Saturday too. We'll talk about that and more when we come back here on mix shots.
Speaker 4: Star Sports Tours is the only official fan travel partner of the Dallas Cowboys, offering exclusive game weekend travel packages with pregame, sideline access and photo ops with current players, cheerleaders, and Cowboy legends. Want to stay at the team hotel, attend the best tail gay party in Texas, tour the Star and talk ex'es and o's with me Everson Wallas. With Star Sports Tours, you can visit cowboystravel dot com to book your travel package today.
Speaker 9: Hey Cowboy fans, I'm Dak Prescott, quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys, but lately I've been learning a new game. Crypto sound confusing, Don't worry. Even US pros were rookies and crypto once. That's why I trust Blockchain dot Com. They make crypto easy, no confusing jargon, just the tools to help you win. Slides for the first down, investigate your icons where everyone is a rookiean crypto with blockchain dot Com.
Speaker 2: Perfect throw My goodness, wow did he ever thread the day?
Speaker 9: To visit blockchain dot com slash Cowboys to get started.
Speaker 4: Star Sports Tours is the only official fan travel partner of the Dallas Cowboys, offering exclusive game weekend travel packages with pregame, sideline access and photo ops with current players, cheerleaders and Cowboy legends. Want to stay at the team hotel, attend the best tailgate party in Texas, tour the Star and talk x's and o's with me Everson Walls. With Star Sports Tours, you can visit Cowboys Travel dot com to book your travel package today.
Speaker 6: Cowboys football and Miller Lite. What a pairing can cracks?
Speaker 4: A kickoff?
Speaker 6: Tailgates going way past postgame Sunday night overtimes, followed by Monday mornings Swagger, Get in the Smoker, Miller Lyte and the two America's team playing America's greatest sports Miller Light, the only beer of the Dallas Cowboys. Dallas Cowboys Football taste like Miller Time, Celebrate Responsibly twenty twenty three. Miller Brown Company, Fort Worth, Texas.
Speaker 2: Demc Shuts.
Speaker 4: Come on out to AT and T Stadium on February twenty second for the Monster Energy AMA Supercross Championship Series. Watch the world's best two wheel racers converge for one night of NonStop action. Enjoy unprecedented access to the sports biggest stars with an up close look and close view of their race bikes and team rigs at FanFest tickets and they are on sale right now at SeatGeek dot com, the official ticketing partner of AT and T Stadium.
Speaker 2: All Right, I did not see it, but I saw it after the fact, the game winning touchdown in the Senior.
Speaker 3: Bowl on Saturday watching you are.
Speaker 2: Watching it as it happened. Jack Besh, the wide receiver out of TCU, started his career at LSU, and of course, the tragic story a month or so ago when the terrorist attack in New Orleans, his brother Tiger was killed, and at the Senior Bowl, he was wearing his brother's number seven. His brother had played at Princeton.
Speaker 4: I saw that, and I saw that, and all.
Speaker 2: The players were wearing number seven decals on their helmets. And as it turns out, a Senior Bowl comes down to the last play of the game and the kid from from and Ryan Hennigan throws the touchdown a nice little pass there.
Speaker 3: It was a nice pass in a nice little route that he ran. It was fourth down. They went for well, they because they could have kicked a field goal, and they went.
Speaker 2: For this where in the number seven. That play started with seven seconds left.
Speaker 3: It was unbelievable, and he catches the game winning touchdown pass offensive MVP. They interviewed him. He got through the interview and then his mom and dad came and it was the longest hug and crying you ever seen. Daddy was kissing him on the neck, Mama was holding him, and they first production or whatever who was ever producing the show kept it there and he didn't have to say anything, just must it felt like for five minutes. It wasn't but yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, and even right after he caught the touchdown pass, he was swarmed in the end zone, of course, and I believe it was Brett Besch, his uncle, who's was the assistant strength coach here, who was in the midst.
Speaker 4: Of that and they But does he have that, Chris, Okay, it was. It was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was really emotional. But it was a neat a neat deal to end the Senior Bowl.
Speaker 2: And by the way, he kicked butt all week. I mean, he's a guy to keep an eye on in the draft. Uh, wide receiver, wide receiver, big bigger one, a tight.
Speaker 3: End, wide receiver, kind of a little bit of both.
Speaker 4: I think he playing.
Speaker 3: Where where do they play the TCU?
Speaker 4: Oh? TCU?
Speaker 2: Yep, and uh he started his career at LSU and transferred to TCU. I'm getting his measurements right now, of course, he I didn't get this. I don't have the Senior Bowl measurements here in front of me. But six two two and fifteen pounds. So he's okay, big, bigger wide receiver. So it'll be interesting to see what he runs. But you know, at the Senior Bowl they do a survey of players in the game, like they'll survey defensive backs on who's the best wide receiver that you went up against or who offensive line and who's the best defensive lineman. And Jack Besh won that wide receiver.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you know what happens in those games, and it happened in the for the majority. In the East West Shrine game I went to there's not enough offensive line when to go around. You know, it's like what happens with the alternative leagues. If you can't block up front, you never know how good the running back is or how good the quarterback is because they don't get any protection. And so in the one side I forgot which which one it was, the East side, the East side.
Speaker 2: But on the you're talking about the Senior.
Speaker 3: Bowl Shrine game, yeah, they one side, the offensive line was just terrible. So the quarterbacks didn't have a chance. But uh, there was a running back Crosby Merritt. H he had a little bit of scoot to him. He was from, Uh, let's see if I can find it real quick. I don't know, he just he did go to the game. Yeah I did, Okay, I did. I sat in the press box and watched for three quarters, right, Uh, and he caught my eye. Uh. And then the quarterback his name was sorry, sorry cam Miller, cam Miller. He was he had some he had some scoot to him. He threw a nice pass. Yeah, Shad Sanders obviously.
Speaker 2: Could you imagine if Vickey was in the Scottie group and okay.
Speaker 3: Marthako, okay, stop Dakota.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've got our Southeast College scout over here. He's gonna give us.
Speaker 3: Report, right, yeah, I didn't have to write stuff down, right, he will.
Speaker 2: Wilbur Clay calls, okay, scout, Vicky, give me a report on this guy.
Speaker 4: He was pretty good, now, cam Miller, he was balling out in the playoffs, right, yes, yeah.
Speaker 3: So, uh, you know he had some protection. The other side didn't have much protection.
Speaker 2: What was that running necks name?
Speaker 4: What was the running name?
Speaker 3: Rosby Merritt.
Speaker 2: No, it's Corey Crosskey Merritt Crosskey.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I didn't write it down, well, Frosky merrit Arizona, Arizona, number thirty one. He was pretty good.
Speaker 2: Well you know how many yards he ran for this past season?
Speaker 3: How many?
Speaker 2: One hundred and six?
Speaker 4: Dang?
Speaker 3: Well about ran und six in the in the Shrine Bowl.
Speaker 2: Vickey you can spot him.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: You watched apparently he was hurt. He had thirteen carries for one hundred and six okay, so that was eight yards to carry, so small sample size and we were able to that's right.
Speaker 3: I can tell how when I see it. And maybe the best part was when they interviewed uh Chaudeur Sanders afterwards and they were saying what was it like? And he said, you know, he got my dad. He said he kept calling me and calling me and calling me, and he said I finally said, hey, look I got to do this on my own. He goes, he goes. My dad's got separation anxiety.
Speaker 4: That was That was the best line of the week. You know.
Speaker 2: One of the things that I look at when I especially like a quarterback, but every position is how they handle interviews and stuff. And Chaudeurs got You can tell how bright they are by the way they handled interviews.
Speaker 4: A lot of times, well they had to handle themselves in their own home dealing with their dad.
Speaker 2: I try.
Speaker 4: You gotta go for tab with Pops.
Speaker 2: Schader checks that box, you know, And as far as you can tell the kind of the poise that they have and everything, and so I've already in my big green notebook. I've already checked. Okay, he's fine as far as I.
Speaker 4: Don't think he's got the tools already made. But I think his uh stick to itiveness allows him to be as good as he is.
Speaker 3: I saw his mentality in.
Speaker 4: Regards to finishing a play, making a play. It may it may not come from him having so many physical tools, but up here and right here he's got right, he's got it.
Speaker 3: I saw drafts, somebody's mock draft. They had him going first.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I wouldn't. I wouldn't say that. I wouldn't say that.
Speaker 2: Who's got the Tennessee Tennessee cam or the quarterback from Miami is also taught.
Speaker 3: I had him going second.
Speaker 4: Now he's the one that's got the traditional Yes.
Speaker 2: We there are so many teams in the top even before the Cowboys pick at number twelve that need quarterbacks that kind of help the Cowboys quarterbacks go earlier than they should go. Now, as it turns out, this year, the quarterbacks that went and there were five of them that went in the top twelve picks or whatever it was, they deserve to go up there. And they it's evidenced by Bo Nicks and how he did with Denver. He was the last of that bunch. Now this year they're going to be overdrafted as of need yeah and so and so. Now you got what what happens when you draft a quarterback in the top ten. Now they get thrown in sooner than they should be they usually Now in the case of Patrick Mahomes, he went tenth overall and he got the city year, and that I think probably helped him immntually. Who knows, maybe they would have won the Super Bowl that year if they would have played him and said, Alex Smith.
Speaker 4: Oh you could have broken you could's right, yeah, you could be the one. Yeah the other I see, I see, you should do a mean. He reminds me of like he's got the ad living ability of Brett Forth. And that's a good thing. I don't mean Brett Fath reckless. I mean his ability to stick with the play. I'm not going to give up on the play.
Speaker 2: And he has had to deal with some bad offensive line.
Speaker 4: Yes he had.
Speaker 3: He's got good, no doubt, and he's taking a beating.
Speaker 4: Yes, And I don't want to see I don't want to see.
Speaker 3: The other quarterback that stood out on the west side it was, uh, some guy named Brady Cook.
Speaker 2: From Missouri.
Speaker 3: From Missouri.
Speaker 4: Oh, okay, throw that out. He's good.
Speaker 3: He's got a nice arm. He's not going to be big enough, or they don't. I don't know how much they value his arm, but he.
Speaker 2: Will say when you came in here throughout the season, I thought you were down on bread.
Speaker 3: No I was not. He got hurt. They had to play the backup.
Speaker 2: Okay, it was.
Speaker 3: The only reason they lost a game or two because they had to play the backup, the one that came back and got heard against Auburn and came back valiantly in the fourth quarter to well lead to victory. I know you won a game that right, you win every game.
Speaker 2: Inexplicably fumbled the football away with less than two minutes to go.
Speaker 3: You got to have good defense.
Speaker 2: No, I had nothing to do with the defense. He just fumbled the football away.
Speaker 10: By the way, the reason why that some mock draft had Sidor going number one is because the new general manager, Mike Berganzi, which is Dave Brother, made comments this weekend about Shador, saying that he is the right guy and smart, engaging and the right guy to lead this football.
Speaker 2: Team and Tennessee was there in Denton interviewing.
Speaker 10: So that's why people start quotes and he's going to go down just because he.
Speaker 4: Just talked to him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 10: They move him around as they go when they start asking about players and they try to te leaves, you know.
Speaker 2: So that's a media for you.
Speaker 3: And by the way you threw this out, I want to say last week we were talking about.
Speaker 2: About me predicting that Luca was going to be traded out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got that one.
Speaker 3: We're going back to football about looking for an offensive coordinator, looking for an offensive coordinator, and you said, wha, what about hiring Chip Kelly? Ohio State got hired by the Raiders.
Speaker 2: Raiders Tom Brady hired Chip Kelly to be his offensive.
Speaker 3: Course, there you go, Brady's doing all the highing. There's something wrong there, right TV. And also so.
Speaker 2: Does Brady gonna hire going to draft the Ohio State quarterback to play for Chip Kelly.
Speaker 4: That's the first thing I thought, Well.
Speaker 2: I got like the six pick in the draft something.
Speaker 3: Like that, and he's he's he's upright. That guy's played eight years in now. Yeah, I think what's his name? Will Howard is that it will.
Speaker 2: That sounds great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, he's he used to be at he was in the state state, right.
Speaker 2: No, I know, I just liked it.
Speaker 3: He was playing. He probably knows where he went to high school and what their mascot was, Gil Brandt.
Speaker 2: All right, we got one minute your one minute warning? That was it was stretched out to five Mickey's on Sunday?
Speaker 3: Is there a super Bowl?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: On Sunday? Who's gonna win the Dallas Open?
Speaker 4: That sons going to ask? Who's going to Dallas something? You're gonna go?
Speaker 3: TFO TFO Francis TFO Jerry there at seven o'clock? Will be he does tonight night?
Speaker 4: Ye?
Speaker 2: Will Jerry be there to present the trophy? Or will he be in the super city of New Orleans?
Speaker 3: Are they they've already started this afternoon right or right?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: They start actually right now right now?
Speaker 2: Twelve wins your match?
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, you're a big tens. I know they do.
Speaker 2: Did you make the celebrity for doubles?
Speaker 3: They didn't ask. I don't know. Yeah, I played to everon or I could have gone out the celebrity tennis Well, more like a program.
Speaker 4: We'll look like pickleball players.
Speaker 2: I mean next Monday morning, the courts will still be up there. I got got y'all report early next Monday morning, and we'll get some video of y'all playing each other in the real championship crowds.
Speaker 4: He won't be able to get all.
Speaker 2: Right, think does it?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: You got a winner this Sunday, the real game, Jeeves. I'm going to Texans also.
Speaker 3: Me too. I just something about that's it my homes right and read that's bag and spags because defense it's wins.
Speaker 2: Yep, that's right. And we've made it through that without mentioning the team that they're playing against here on Dallas Cowboys dot Com. So we'll be here to wrap it all up next Monday morning at eleven on mix Shots, Oh Cowboys.
Speaker 1: This has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.