Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about war related investments. There's a few of them. What does this mean? Like this is like military companies, that's military supply companies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, or have exposure to defense or war there's a hedge if a war breaks out.
Speaker 5: These are some of the ones that you can potentially invest in.
Speaker 3: All right, So there's a few of them. You want to go through them, and one of them is GD.
Speaker 4: Yeah, General Dynamics is one of I would say that it's best to breed. So if I'm looking at it right now, it's at two and thirty eight dollars. I like this stock a lot, so since two thousand and eight. I mean it was at forty one bucks in two thousand and nine, great return. I do like General Dynamics a lot. If we go into a war, or if we stay in this environment where things are tested, between the Israeli conflict, China and Taiwan, and Ukraine in Russia.
Speaker 3: Well you say when we go into war, what do you mean by that?
Speaker 4: I mean, well, America, I think since inception has only been out of war seventeen years, so we always are fighting some conflict or have some kind of allies that are in a conflict, and it does have an impact on our economy as a result. So not the word like in a direct war if you will, but the Russia Ukraine conflict, which I won't go into too much let's have an impact on our economy, and we're putting way too much money into Ukraine.
Speaker 5: I always say it like, while we're deploying billions of.
Speaker 4: Dollars, we have homeless people in every major city that are going through an economic crisis that they've never seen since two thousand and eight. So if the capital is leaving, even though we may not have boots on around, it is still technically our war.
Speaker 6: So if that's the case, right, I mean, that's a pretty interesting statistic. We'll always find somebody. You talked about that company. What are your thoughts on a company like Raytheon, who's pretty much the mission is to fund and create missiles, create technology around defense systems. What are your thoughts of having something like that in a portfolio long term? When we talked about companies that we should be looking at defense, right, is one of those things if we're.
Speaker 5: Talking about what in these times? So what's your thoughts around a company like that?
Speaker 4: I like rayth at fifty seven bucks or if I can get it a sixty five stable company, you can argue there are some companies that give better returns, but it's one of those ones you don't have to think about General Dynamics for going that same UH portfolio, and then of course Exxon. If war increases, the profitability of oil based companies are going to go up as well.
Speaker 5: So I like those three as a parent.
Speaker 4: Raything on General Dynamics xxon it's like a military old war based hedge portfolio.
Speaker 6: So that's like it's only ETF you just created pretty much. Yeah, we're gonna call it the defense ETF. So you got some oil stocks, you got some machinery stocks, and you got some defense system stocks inside of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, because the thing is like, no matter what happens in the economy, your job as an investor and a person that is battling the recession independently, you have to know how to make money regardless of what market that you're in.
Speaker 5: The thing that makes.
Speaker 4: Luca real dope, Kyrie real dope, kd real dope Lebron they can get a bucket in any scenario. So if you're not able to do so with your portfolio and your business, you're going to be in a tough spot. I would ask Chevron to that tick her CVX to their portfolio as well, and that would be the four that I will look at to round out by defense portfolio if the political climate is favorable of more wars.
Speaker 6: All right, so we got CVX, we got gd we got XM, and would you add Chevron, would you operate out of there?
Speaker 2: So rtxcide it as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, because it keeps on all two tachtooon dex what else I'm like, I get people want diversity.
Speaker 5: Sometimes diversity is overrated.
Speaker 4: But if we're going to be in like a warlike scenario, and often wars happen when money is not flowing as readily, people are fighting for less resources. Like when money was flowing and everything was fine, we didn't have the formation of bricks moving as fast and all of these wars and talks of Taiwan being taken over by China, like we had a lot less threats. When the money is not flowing, that is going to lead to a lot more warlike scenarios that we have to face.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and you got another company inside there, because war looks different than these times in the days fortinate, which is more of a cyber security type. So about that having that as part of the I guess if we're creating this war based ETF, having a cybersecurity component as well.
Speaker 4: You have to have one because at some point a lot of the tax are going to be digital and internet base and not just boots on the ground. Even when the thing happened in Casars, my first thought was, man, what if an enemy combatan got a hold of seven or eight of our biggest companies and drain them or held them up for ransom to get billions.
Speaker 5: Of dollars out of them.
Speaker 4: You have to be protected and look at every side of the game to see where, if this does break out, how you can protect yourself and be able to make money for you and your family.
Speaker 5: Okay, got you?
Speaker 6: And for those that are taking notes, because I know a lot of people write down their notes, fortinate to take it as FTNT FTNT.
Speaker 4: I would keep that on the watch list. It's not one that I will put.
Speaker 6: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association member fdic Erners What's up? You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready to see how Square can transform your business. Visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christine Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens.
Speaker 2: Have been arrested.
Speaker 1: If you were here ille your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day. Imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will.
Speaker 2: Be protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 4: But it is number one for all of you who like to do review videos. But I will put it on a watch list. Review how much money you have? Kind Shaddy Todd of me today, Review your ascount.
Speaker 5: Account review.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, I mean also to like house Speaker got kicked out. The tresery bond market I've been talking about is one of the worst crashes in history. Since March twenty twenty, T bonds with a maturity of ten years or more have.
Speaker 5: Fallen forty six percent. This buyer route is worse.
Speaker 4: Than the one we saw in nineteen eighty one, where the yields almost his sixteen percent. Small bankruptcies have been rising. We are in a different environment. It's like the bond market is supposed to be a beacon of safety and it's performing like the two thousand dot com crash. That's troubling if you've been in a sixty forty portfolio the last five years. Tough crypto fl T bonds, feil, Airbnb got litigated out the market. Podcasts are felt like, but you have to find a way to be profitable and get a bucket in every market. This is why practice is really important if you're going to trade. That's why I know I'm gore to get in on crypto at the right price. It's key prices presume overall. And I know sometimes it may feel like we're coming off to be salacious.
Speaker 5: It's not that, but like.
Speaker 4: There's signs of the times that are happening in real time that the economy is turning, and we don't see light at the end of the tunnel yet.
Speaker 5: Leadership bad interest rates are high.
Speaker 4: The Fed looks scared when they talk, no real like signed to know if things are going well. Look at the Federal chairman, Reserve chairman, and see how confident he is when he's speaking, or if he's telling you through his body language that things are going to be tough for a little bit of time to come. If the Fed chair is concerned, you have to get prepared. I'm not just to scare anybody. If I made you money, please put us in chat. But when I'm looking at this as an investor, usually we have three or four of these things happened at the time. We now have them all happening in succession at one time happening, and everyone's acting like everything's okay, and it's not.
Speaker 3: So there's a tweet out there saying that Congress has been buying defense stocks.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: What to make of that?
Speaker 4: They're playing the playing within the rules of the game. Shout out to Queen Pelosi, the greatest trader of all traders. If they're buying defense stocks actively, it tells you that a war probably could break out.
Speaker 3: Well garifat or is it just a twitter rumor?
Speaker 5: It's been fair.
Speaker 4: You can go to center Stockwatch, I have no affiliation. You can go to Stockwatch, quiver Quant. You can go there and see what they're actively buying.
Speaker 5: It's true.
Speaker 4: It's true hypothetically like whenever these bills are about to get passed or we're about to go to war, they just know a couple of weeks in advance with to.
Speaker 5: Buy six months out. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So, and that's also another signal of what could come, because if they're hedging with that when this wasn't normally the hedge.
Speaker 5: Normally it was.
Speaker 4: Tesla calls and video calls and Apple calls.
Speaker 5: And now they're going to defense.
Speaker 4: Now they're telling you, hey, this could be coming, or I got a bug in my ear for what could be?
Speaker 2: Do we know what companies that they're actually invested in.
Speaker 4: I haven't been able to find me yet, I trust me. I've been hunting. Hopefully by next week I can find it. But if not, definitely at the show in Chicago October twenty second, I will have them for you.
Speaker 6: I feel like that's always an interesting part, like, well, we're here that they're investing in companies. I remember when they they were doing Apple and they did this me and when they were you know, they had puts and they had calls on it. We found out about it like six months after or four months after, and it was like they already reaped the benefits they probably got in and out of these positions, already pulls uh, and we're just reading about it. So like I wonder if I know that they're trying to, you know, put laws in place that you know, Congress and people in political power can't trade or they shouldn't be allowed to. But it'd be interesting if they could have them what they're actually doing. Since they are public figures, you know, they have influence and they have advantages and having information that we don't as a republic, if they could have like a love tick of the things that you know some of the things that they're actually investing in.
Speaker 5: That would be great.
Speaker 4: And for everyone who's wondering, they are playing in the rules since they report it it, it's technically not inside of trade and if you report it within a certain amount of time, right, But I will go to quiver quant Center, to stock Watch, or you can just google Congress Trades and it's a bunch of sites that will tell you what they're actively in.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I haven't seen Pelosi uh invest anything yet, but if so, she is a market maker for me, she said, I will look.
Speaker 6: At Yeah, and she I mean, I feel like her minimum investment is five hundred thousand dollars every time she does it anywhere between five hundreds and two million, and so we're not we're talking thousands and hundreds of thousands of shares. And when she gets into a company, which is good to know, right, Like there's some there might be a piece of legislation that gets passed that's going to be beneficial for the investment that she's making, or it could be detrimental. And now she's making puts on that company, Yeah, which is sort of I mean we talking about competitive advantage.
Speaker 5: That's a good one. That's a hell of a one and a half. That is a hell of an advantage to have for sure.
Speaker 4: Also it does tell you about position sizing for what her network is, how much she's risking on every trade, and also how long she stays in those trades. It's a good homework assignment that I think everybody should follow, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return. Legally do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,