Speaker 1: He is drink chess, motherfucking podcast man.
Speaker 2: He's a legends every queens rapper.
Speaker 1: He ain't agreed as your boy in O R E.
Speaker 3: D's a Miami hip hop pioneer put up as d J e f N.
Speaker 4: Together they drink it up with some of the biggest players you know me and the most.
Speaker 2: Professional unprofessional podcast and your number one source for drunk drink chans Postcavery Days, New Year c that's it's time for drink champs.
Speaker 1: Drink up. Motherfuck would it could be hoping to swinter to be this is your boy in O R E.
Speaker 4: What up is d J e f N?
Speaker 1: And this is DJ what Sorry man hate ships crazy world radio. Right now, we have a legend of legends.
Speaker 5: This man has been doing it, putting it down the last twelve years of his life and came home like it was nothing.
Speaker 1: You dudes can't go away for three days.
Speaker 5: Like I said, part of a legendary crew, part of a legend you know, label stress off versus I didn't just speak to him since that didn't get to speak to him since he's been on parole. Let's make some noise for that, and we're gonna give him his flowers today. The last time he was on the show, we forgot to give him his flowers.
Speaker 1: We're gonna give him his flowers a day.
Speaker 4: I did not know.
Speaker 5: Your parole was like that, bro, Like seeing that right now, knowing you good right now, I still felt your pain, Like they told you not to not to form certain records.
Speaker 2: I mean yeah, I mean well, they told me basically they didn't want me doing nothing pertaining into entertainment that I could make money off of, you know what I mean? Yeah, yeah, yeah, But but when I fought it, when I fought it and went in front of the judge and you know, she went hit on and approved it for me, it was like they came with that what I was saying, I don't know or not. Yeah, no, in fact, but basically they told me that they didn't want me doing nothing pertaining to entertainment that I could make money off of. And yeah, they didn't want me rapping about guns. They didn't want me, you know, rapping snitches of rats.
Speaker 1: And you know, it was a lot.
Speaker 2: And I was like, y'all trying to turn me into like well you know what I mean, Like like I'm like, if I can't what I'm a wrap about Like.
Speaker 3: I'm like, but did you ever do that turn in music?
Speaker 1: Like they said, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah it was before.
Speaker 2: Uh they wanted to violate me, right because when I first came home, I didn't understand what the full clause was in my probation and and and basically I was supposed to get permission from the court before I entered back into self employment. You see what I'm saying. They called, you know, being a wrapper being self employed, right, But I didn't know that. And I came out the gate bam me and Gushi man to do album together, you know, our me and Kevin Gates did do you know the single together man for nat We did?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: And I just was working in boot did you know what I mean? And yeah, they put the wine out for my rest but doing the writing. Yeah crazy yo, yeah, yeah heard of that. You the back in JP said that because they they said that you not fully have your rights back whomen you want to parole?
Speaker 3: I mean yeah, basically you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: You you had a freedom of speech, but not that speech, right, like yeah, you you you still got the you know rights and you know the first member you know what I'm saying that's the forded everybody else.
Speaker 6: But yeah, but there's somebody in the court that's checking your lyrics to see Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had the records before I made them available to the public.
Speaker 1: That about that? What if? What if some some slang they don't get the slang, you know what I'm saying, Like you could say.
Speaker 3: Something like, yeah, are you talking about that? Could yo?
Speaker 1: That's crazy? Yes, something.
Speaker 2: My pill called me to come see and I had just seen her like a week prior, right, so, you knowing we had a good report. I had a real good pill, you know what I mean. So she called my phone and we was like, mister Dawston, you know you're up. And she told me to come in the next morning she said. And I'm like, all right, what time I beat there, you know what I mean. And I'm just when I talked to her, I'm like, say, something ain't right, you know what I mean. I'm like, I ain't feeling this. She just called down the cliff Law and told me come in. I just went there two weeks ago. I'm like, something ain't right. And I went in that show in the US Marshall was behind.
Speaker 1: The door waiting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it all worked itself out though, man, you know what I mean, that's that part of my life over with, man.
Speaker 1: So you home, I'm a bounce around a little bit. Man.
Speaker 5: We recently seen y'all come over with the verses, right, Yeah, if you had a chance to do it all over again, would you do it? Would you still do it and this day in time? Or would you do it when when cash money and no lim it was the height was as the he.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean, it never mattered to me when would be doing like you know what I'm saying, Like I would have been ready for reck iar me, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But yeah, definitely would But you.
Speaker 2: Know, everything everything we having is timing, right, you know what I mean, certain things, especially when it comes down to this game, man, and how certain things be going between certain cliques and certain dudes and this that and the third and you'd be having a you know it just a lot of politicking and a lot of politics involved. And you know, with our situation, it was a lot of it was a lot of street politics involved, you know what I'm saying. That kept us, you know, from working with each other over the.
Speaker 3: Years, man.
Speaker 1: But yeah, we got it done. Man, and yeah we're going on to it. Yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 6: Is it a miracle to survive that because there was a lot of like street beefing on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah absolutely man, Like you know, we like a lot of good men, like you know, lostate lives alone, no way man, like for real, for real man talking about yeah yeah yeah, just uptown period. Yeah, but definitely with that Calio Magno your beef.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, that was that was that was some ship.
Speaker 5: That was you know, yeah, I watched you in the Breakfast club and I've seen you said that you you were dancing to No Limit.
Speaker 1: You was dancing to everybody.
Speaker 3: All right, right?
Speaker 1: Uh is that is that? Because this because like.
Speaker 2: Not for real now, But that's just me being a fan of No Limit, like you know what I mean, Like you know Mac my man, shout out to Mac, you know, fiend my man, like I mean, you know obviously so to snam my brother Recuees, you know, Free Sea Murder, you know what I mean. Like me x like assistant to me, like I've been knowing her since I was a child. You see what I'm saying. So you know I got relationships with Damn the half for them over you know, what I mean, like real relationships you're talking about before either one of us was on You see what I'm saying, And it's like, you know how the you know.
Speaker 3: The big dogs behaving, the ego.
Speaker 2: I see man one with each other.
Speaker 3: That's always artists always suck with each other.
Speaker 1: What would life would have been like had you been on No Limit Records?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Man, I saw I was looking at one on watching the whole stage.
Speaker 5: I was saying, this artist could have been on this label, this doll could be on this label. And so I'm thinking that I want to ask you particularly.
Speaker 1: No Man, want to.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, big yeah, I'm rocking with that dollars sound okay?
Speaker 1: Okay? Though those Wild covers you know.
Speaker 2: Pixel, Yeah yeah, yeah, they legends, They legends in this and I don't know if they're still around though. They used to do a Damn Everybody from the South cover, like you know what that's They used to just have it in your face like but it was yeah yeah now that was Penning Pixel.
Speaker 1: And you know what else I was debating the other day, and maybe you can help us with this. What chain.
Speaker 7: Was more?
Speaker 5: It's more influenced you in hip hop? Is it talking about chain? Fella cash money, you gotta throw no limit in there. I can't forget about rough riders.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, yeah, unit, can't forget your unit. That's right?
Speaker 7: What what what do you? What do you do?
Speaker 1: For real?
Speaker 2: That that de ro piece, like you know that's the original one, like that made you want to get you know what i mean? Maybe those want to really like you know what I'm saying, like pop, you know, like I think I think that dear Ro piece though for me, you know, growing up and just being a fan of you know, that whole situation and everything they had going on, like yeah, yeah, okay, I.
Speaker 5: Remember at one point like if an artists got the rock rock and fell chain thing, like they make it feel like that.
Speaker 1: When you when you got your cash.
Speaker 3: I mean for real, I was there before you know, we even you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Like so it's just like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah, you definitely yeah, yeah, they give you a different pepp in yourself.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. Yeah, that's the fact, that's the fact you'd be like, yeah, like.
Speaker 1: I gave it, Yeah, okay, record.
Speaker 3: Shape for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your first mixtape we called him cat.
Speaker 3: Hey, I wasn't he the first new York. I'm gonna give him the first hate.
Speaker 1: You. Now, that's the fact.
Speaker 3: That's affect.
Speaker 1: That's a fact. You know what Now that I think about it, then I see you on one of the tour buses. Yeah.
Speaker 6: So, like I think when I when I was doing the New York mixtapes, I wanted to sell down South, so I will physically fly down South and link up with them.
Speaker 8: Like Trick Daddy t I like, you know, all the like I think boy, like you know, he was titty boy back then.
Speaker 1: So I wanted their tapes on. I wanted their.
Speaker 6: Songs, their freestyles on my tape so I can move this Because New York we were running the ship back then.
Speaker 1: So I linked up with them when they were like kids. Man, it was crazy, like you know.
Speaker 6: But I interacted more with Juvenile, So then Juvenile was like, Yo, do my mixtape, but come on tour with me.
Speaker 1: So that's how I got more cool with him.
Speaker 6: And and you know, Lil Wayne was like thirteen, so I did the Squad Up mixtape. Yeah, so I kind of like introduced them to the mixtape Blueprint where because they didn't.
Speaker 1: Understand what the funk were doing it for free weeks.
Speaker 6: It just sold like a million records for understand took me, yeah, but but it made sense and then it led to like and it's funny like his mixtape was called Champions, right he.
Speaker 1: Went in after we did it.
Speaker 6: I was supposed to use him the like, you know, because we had no social media back then, and so physically.
Speaker 9: What it was.
Speaker 2: Like Homie Tom and yeah, it was you smacked all the different Yeah. And then I heard he went in.
Speaker 1: I was like, ship, they go to my fucking sound promo.
Speaker 8: So that's why I got more with like Julie and Wayne. But I was already with Baby.
Speaker 6: I already understood the whole dynamics, and then we just happened to just mess with you know, I was with everybody anyway, but starting those blueprints. I'm glad I taught these guys like him. I think he was just the most stubborn. Okay, he was kind of crazy.
Speaker 2: You could explain everybody knew, you know back then you were young then was back then?
Speaker 1: Yeah, excarse me.
Speaker 6: We're talking about like young kids like putting like they put like cocaine and weed like I never saw, you know, that's.
Speaker 1: The Florida thing. You know what I mean, you know, they do it everything.
Speaker 2: But we're pour eight and a two later, you know what I'm saying, And you know, pomps and pills and you know, do some dope. But you know what I'm saying, whatever whatever, like you know, nothing like that's you know that was that's that's just now honest thing like.
Speaker 1: But yeah, no, but the yeah, the co Bluster Florida.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm talking about nine and they be making it look cool like they be swagging.
Speaker 3: Around because in New Orleans, you know, we call it like pre modes.
Speaker 2: But but most you know, because you got a lot of bigs that roll up cracked and they we know what I'm saying, but you.
Speaker 10: Know what I mean.
Speaker 2: But but they but they put powder any weed, right, you know what I'm saying, because if you putting cranky in your weed, like like a cranky.
Speaker 3: Moving crash, I think if you're smoking, that's kind of because you know, and.
Speaker 2: I've always been on the fence about that, right, you know what I'm saying, because.
Speaker 3: I'm like, it ain't crack, like I got the whole.
Speaker 1: Called him all over. Don't do drugs, you.
Speaker 11: Know, nigga kind of get a past, like the show's just a healthy version.
Speaker 1: Getting That's a dumb question. Was it easy for kids to get it back then?
Speaker 6: Because it was like young kids doing it back then and then I mean, yeah, I mean that's crazy.
Speaker 1: You never saw that.
Speaker 2: Come on, come on, man on belly like when you know what I'm saying, when nine getting pull.
Speaker 3: Up on the little one in the polk, you know.
Speaker 11: What I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, come on it right, you're like I was in Queens, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Young, Just be like like your got he got you, he made you switched it right back on.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 5: I also on the documentary noticed that they tried to get you to move back to New Orleans.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I wasn't doing that. Yeah, you know, not let me.
Speaker 2: Actually, I'm ask you that was them trying to trick me. I say, yeah, that was them trying to trick me back off the streets.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean. You think you would have you would have.
Speaker 3: Got back in jail.
Speaker 1: Oh damn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have violated down there. You know what I'm saying. Out have violated down there because it's just yeah, yeah, you know what I mean, like just too much. It's just too much, you know what I'm saying. Then you know, I got a history down there, and then I got twelve and a ham playing on there. I'm about to try something new, man, I ain't you know what I'm saying. Then a lot of the dudes that I had left, they were still out there doing the same shit I left them doing. You see what I'm saying, basically running in place, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, I need a fresh start.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 1: Did you feel do you feel like like we had who we had on here? Young Golf And I was trying to explain to him, mister Peace Peace.
Speaker 5: You know for rappers sometimes us being in our own city, it makes it makes it hard, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Is that something that you feel like?
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, yeah, absolutely, Like I've been dealing with that, you know, my whole life.
Speaker 1: Like it's just.
Speaker 2: You know, people that you grew up with, like you know, people that's related to you, like people that's close to you and seeing you. You know, you know, they just feel entitled, you know what I mean. Like it's just this sense of entitlement, you know that people be having that be having you, you know what I mean, having to make tough decisions sometimes you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But in the beginning, you don't really get it. You don't really.
Speaker 2: Understand because you just want to look out for everybody, Help everybody, bless everybody, take everybody with you, and everybody.
Speaker 3: Just a meant to coming, you know what I mean. And that's just the reality of it. You know what I mean. But I ain't get it until I got way older. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But yeah, man, sometimes people hold you back, you know what I'm saying, to be on people, but then you know they be wanting you to do this, do that.
Speaker 3: You know, like man, that shit.
Speaker 2: Crazy man, you know what, you know what you know, so sometimes you know in your heart because and then I always you know, I'm like a definition of keeping it real goes wrong, you know what I'm saying, because I always wanted for my niggas what I wanted for myself. You see what I'm saying, And in the process of me trying to pull them out, I got sucked back in. You know what I'm saying. I've been made it out there, you know what I'm saying, Like, you know, living in gated communities and you know, getting money and doing my life, but wanting yeah, man, like and trying to show everybody you ain't forget where you came from, you know what I'm saying, Like just you know, just because it's just in your heart, like right, you know, be real and like yeah this one I'm from, this one I met, you know what I mean? And yeah, nigga end up losing their life like that, Like nigga end up losing their life being in prepotential like me, you know what I'm saying, Like, so you know, sometimes you just gotta.
Speaker 3: Understand and know when it's just.
Speaker 2: Don't be safe to be going back like that, like you know what I mean, Like yeah that do that don't make you not a real nigga.
Speaker 3: Like that don't make you less of a real nigga.
Speaker 12: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It's just a nigga for real, you know what I'm meany.
Speaker 1: You know it is what it is. Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Don't think you've had that. I thought that was like an effect in the show. I really drunk.
Speaker 3: I'm really drunk, you know, I'm a little close man. I'm part of the show.
Speaker 1: That morning knows.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I heard that work.
Speaker 6: Well, you're talking about death little winning told me like when you're like, what's the age demographic for Like, if you survive at eighteen, that means you're old.
Speaker 1: G Twenty.
Speaker 3: Sixteen is like like, man, listen, I ain't lie man, like for.
Speaker 2: Real for you, Yeah, you may get paid eight and you outside and you and like you really outside and in the streets and really, yeah, eighteen is it's like and then twenty one it's like it's like you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: And yeah, and then like what's what? Yeah, fucking man, you know what I mean. Nigga, make it this seat.
Speaker 2: I'm not going through it's like going through Vietnam like you're going through water, like like yeah, and that's sad, dude, you know what I'm saying. That's like, that's but you know, nigga, nigga be losing. I'm talking about yeah, man, niggas, niggas and the crazy partity to be penitential dead, Like you know, they're slapping nigga at fifteen sixteen on a hundred years. You know what I'm saying, Like, you know, niggas be catching these charges that you that that you can't get back from. You see what I'm saying, young fifteen shake steing. You know what I'm saying, getting on bran bring murder, murder whatever.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 2: Man, you going there bitching they charges a dog and I'm damn you going across the greet twelve like like you you you you're not fourteen fifteen. You're getting like if it's if it's like a capitol, you know, offence like a red man. Yeah, yeah, you getting charged as a doubt and the crazy part down do the motel people that you know, they'll go to juvenile where you know, if they get blasted, they'll get juvenile life and then be right back out there, you know, bagging the g It was twenty one.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I think they I think they pass a lung, moved it up to like thirty or thirty one or some shit like that, you know what I'm saying. But yeah, they trying to get rid of you, you know what I'm saying. So so if you if you catch a real charge had like fifteen sixteen, and they find you guilty, out of yours no word, you know what I'm saying, Like, yeah, yeah, motherfuck, ain't gonna see you like for forever, nah, for real, for real?
Speaker 5: What made you pick Vegas because most people go to Vegas for trouble. You went to Vegas to stay out of trouble.
Speaker 2: Now, my sister is there, man, My sister slash manager. She had been there, like you know, my whole bid, Like she was living in New Orleans with me before I left. And then my girl Alana, Man, you know what I'm saying, Like, yeah, yeah, Tracy, Tracy had been already out there. She had already you know, laid everything out for me, you know what I'm saying. Atlanta, You know, they had the whole red coverlet you know, ready for me, and it just was a perfect situation for me, like all the way out the way, all the way out west.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: My people was already established already, you know, situated, and I could just come out there and just you know, and just figure.
Speaker 5: It out, right, Okay, on me watching on the dock, I got to see like you and bird Man's love right, like you know what I'm saying, Like you could tell, you could tell, you could tell, like y'all not frighting right, you know what I'm saying. But at one point you kind of like did make a record.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I made a few records, so how did I know we spoke about a little bit or the other. But how did y'all fix it?
Speaker 5: And because this is where people were, like, you know, it's going through their own thing with their own family. You know, everything is it's not gonna be perfect with rappers, and sometimes that's how.
Speaker 1: We event, you know what I mean, we're going. But how did y'all fix that?
Speaker 2: I mean, even when I bucked and left and rebelled and you know, was on my bullshit and all that, like you know that that was that was really, to be honest with you, probably like out of more hurt and and and JUSTNT than anything, right, you know what I'm saying, Like just you know, feeling because I was so you know, invested, you know what I'm saying, And just so like that was my you know, family life for real, Like you know what I'm saying, Like yeah, But to answer your question, it was when Tamarra died man his little sisters, you know what I mean, he had died in a correct and like I think it was two thousand and seven or eight us. I think it was two thousand and seven, you know what I'm saying. But you and Myra was like my sister. Man, man, Myra grew up to that was was my sister, you know what I mean. So you know when when when when Tomarra died, like you know, I put my pride to the side, you know what I mean, and I had to reach out, you know what I'm saying, like yeah, and you know, because I know how he probably was feeling in the inside, you know what I'm saying behind it, and I fished.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was the first time. Yeah, that was the Yeah, that was the first time. That was the first time I had reached out, man, you know what I mean. After Myra died and then after that, you know, everything just started, you know, fixing itself from me up right, because.
Speaker 5: I love I love how you you took a responsibility for it, and I was like, yo, that's my family.
Speaker 1: I did that.
Speaker 5: I had to get that off my chest. And you went right back to it. And I was like, damn the album. I'm saying, like a lot of people don't do that. A lot of people don't fix it and go and like and you admitted it's like I wanted to get this off my chest.
Speaker 1: I'm going right back to the family.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, like at the end of the day, man, like you know, I can't tell my story without telling the cash money story.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You know cash money can't tell the cash money story without telling my story.
Speaker 3: You see what I'm saying. And you know it's it's deeper than wrap for real. It seems like that's a cash money thing.
Speaker 13: Though y'all be beefing and somehow fun back to each other, like you.
Speaker 5: Know, but.
Speaker 2: Unless if somebody jump out there on you know what I'm saying, like, then I'm because I can. That's like that we're baby like I can see what the fun I want about him, like I'm.
Speaker 3: Family ship you.
Speaker 2: But if somebody else see miname you like I'm jump out there, you see what I'm saying, because that's just that's just my family, man.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. You know that's how this family business.
Speaker 1: Right. Let's let's do quick times a lot. Let's do it.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 3: You who was like you played this last man get a drinking game from.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: Drinking what was drinking?
Speaker 1: Remember?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But no he doesn't need a drinking from.
Speaker 2: My double moving black was my designated hem.
Speaker 1: She got me doing drinking?
Speaker 3: Hey, yeah, somebody, man, who can you don't know the roads?
Speaker 1: Right right?
Speaker 13: What?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 1: What is your drink?
Speaker 8: That?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, that's the brown one. That's that white white skeleton on that j that Jon. I don't think I heard.
Speaker 3: Like that homeless rehearsal. Come on, man, we gotta tell whose kids house?
Speaker 1: You don't know? Okay, okay, you tell the rules everybody.
Speaker 13: So we're gonna give you two choices. You We're gonna ask you something too, but we all drinking. Two choices, you pick one, we don't drink, but if you don't really want to answer, you say both or neither or whatever, then.
Speaker 1: We all drink.
Speaker 3: Wait wait, wait wait wait, just like we're not drinking, but if you don't pick, we drink. And let's just keep it like that.
Speaker 14: Why you say drink, You gotta drink too, though, I mean you're drinking and you gotta drink to who can do?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Absolutely? You guest hosting right now?
Speaker 1: Really I thought I was a guest host. I didn't know.
Speaker 3: Let's get it, let's get it, let's get it.
Speaker 5: Soldier slim or young doll. So just I knew that these guys write questions over the like like I.
Speaker 2: Mean, and don't get me wrong, man, I love a dog man, you know what I'm saying. But come on, man, that was that was too easy. That's that's your brother. So bird Man or Slim, you gotta drink. Yeah, you know we're gonna drink.
Speaker 1: We got to drink that. I'm gonna leave this.
Speaker 5: This is obviously for you who cat out in Jane Man, Lloyd Banks or Tony Y Young.
Speaker 1: Drink. I got him. That is a drink, man, this is drink. Let's drink.
Speaker 2: I call it.
Speaker 15: She isn't don't be right now. There's a lot going on, and I think, oh, man on.
Speaker 5: Him because I had the soul place. He's going to answer this too politically correct. So I'm asking you this for you go ahead, and I'm curious in your answer. Oh man, no, Jada kiss, get out of here?
Speaker 2: See our Yeah yeah yeah yeah, kissing my side, fie man kissing my side from linement and like.
Speaker 3: He get mad at me for I'm talking about to take him off, like.
Speaker 2: Hey no kiss, yeah kiss yeah, kids got boss for days man kiss to the street ship Yeah, I foks with yeah, it's for.
Speaker 3: Who kids kick capri fun flex.
Speaker 1: Hey oh yeah, plenty respectfully.
Speaker 6: Why he was the first to do like the bad Boy mixtapes and stuff back then. So as far as like a mixtape has a mixtape, DJ yeah, he was like, you know, obviously cooling my neighbor, but it kind of like combined.
Speaker 1: But yeah, was like Caprio who.
Speaker 3: Funk flex funk flex.
Speaker 1: Respect business guy and scratch respect.
Speaker 3: Kick Capria plan.
Speaker 1: He told me how to buy a lamba and ship.
Speaker 16: You know, we can't talk about that this for me, Yeah, Las Vegas or New Orleans, come on, man, yeah, my god, even keep.
Speaker 1: Hurting me, you know what I mean, Like.
Speaker 2: Way like if Paul spells, yeah, I can survive in that jungle man, I'm gonna have to do that jungle man.
Speaker 5: Okay, I like this one for you, Drama or DJ Clue, oh clue, I'm here because of him, That's not That's what DJ Cool is the reason.
Speaker 2: I know, you know you told me how to steal it I store, you know, leave, you know what I'm saying. But you know, drum d you know what I'm saying. You know I mean, but I get by you.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. But yeah, man, no, Christie.
Speaker 1: Nor looked for me because Clue taught me how to rop songs.
Speaker 6: So when I when I stole Nori's uh, I think it was to rob So that's bad bad.
Speaker 1: From the.
Speaker 6: Well, well, you know, Nor wanted to kill me in the beginning, so I think I think I.
Speaker 1: Leaked, Yeah, but no, he originally wanted to kill me. What CNN compon composed, like we gotta get this nigga, so I leak, I lead super it was fatigue because it was compone compon.
Speaker 5: That's my solo, so it couldn't have been compon, or if it was componing, it was componing.
Speaker 2: Ship first hand on niggas was thinking they feeling money Spout.
Speaker 1: Was active looking for the DJ DJ we used to go for the bootleg that was remember one time was desoyed like I literally like took all.
Speaker 3: The nigga ship like.
Speaker 2: Not real niggas trying to seeming moon ship the niggah like hell, I'm like, what the fun is you doing? Like yeah crazy, you know, he just just hit her there like he's like.
Speaker 17: I still see I still look at you look like a boot like bigg here jay z oh wow oh.
Speaker 1: Fun yeah me.
Speaker 2: Damn heah, Hey come on, let us drink. Wow, damn you need to day. But yeah, you know me and I'm hant it off.
Speaker 1: He's gonna need Thank guy's not coquito.
Speaker 3: What would have been done? He wants some Mama wanna haven't drink man, marijuana, Maman, mama. It's like about the thing that has kind of relationship.
Speaker 2: No, not for real, but even she appreciate me going big, you know what I'm saying, Like, so yeah, I just want to try to take a shot. But but yeah, I mean even though he don't had he wasn't able to, you know, accumulate the body of work that she was able to, you know what I mean over the years you look man unfortunately right, but man, that life after that.
Speaker 1: Though, I mean, r I be big.
Speaker 6: But Jay did use you guys as a former energy to because you guys was a ship.
Speaker 2: So you know, Ja knows how to maneuver on other absolutely absolutely like it all. I mean, you know, hip hop is like a big part of gumbo, man, you know what I mean? And you know you just threw a bunch of flavors in there, throw a bunch of stop throw up and mix it up and tell him what's gonna come out?
Speaker 3: Man, you know what I mean. Yeah, you know what I mean. Get his whole kind of I mean some.
Speaker 2: Of it I'm not gonna say, but yeah, yeah, I mean we had a way like paint pitches that just is second or none.
Speaker 1: Like he charged one hundred figs for dinner. I mean, how much did you charge? Who did you didn't have to pay? Right? I never been about run. How did you charge? If I gotta have him, if I gotta.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's to charge one hundred and fift with that, nigga, get a little bit new. I'm not.
Speaker 1: Okay, brunch, I don't think. I don't think what did that room come from? That you gotta pay to eat with j No, that's that's no, that's to ask somebody, would you know?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's not said.
Speaker 1: Jay said he was taking you like a little ten stack, right, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Like if you say you need living like that and you want to come in politics, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: The only time I remember done something like that is when the Big past away Big had a charity and like you have to pay like yeah, the more more plates you want it, like you do have to pay more?
Speaker 2: Yeah, with the big yeah, big facts. Noah, that's love right there. So l A or Miami my Miami.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know I just came about.
Speaker 3: Surrounding okay, mex Shauna.
Speaker 2: Okay, Wow, I'm gonna spell y'all. You know you know what I'm saying, and with sewing of those shout out of shna. Man, but you know what I'm saying. I gotta go with me, man, you're the big one home.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Facts I ain't getting being can get a lot of wild day you ain't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how do you do it?
Speaker 1: How do you do it? Shouting me out? I think the better question is how you spell that? It's like a W three A you know what. You know what's crazy. I can see the internet.
Speaker 5: I can see the internet case seeing that, and they're gonna come out with mad dip.
Speaker 1: I can see it.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 2: I know this, not because everybody going to have their own spelling, but that's my spelling.
Speaker 1: The facts, Webbie or little Boosy Damn.
Speaker 2: I'm taking really Yeah, we're gonna take this man. Yeah, shout ship yeah, but boo you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. You know I'm gonna go bull fox. You know what I mean you want to show to take you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But yeah, man, you know, man, come on, I got to go booll fox Man and I love with it that boy that Savage Life. You hear me, that's Savage Life. Shop that motherfucker on And you heard me, that bitch.
Speaker 1: You you heard me? Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's boy. My brothers working.
Speaker 3: We just getting walk a flocker.
Speaker 1: Or Gucci Man Wow wow wow meaning Gucci Man.
Speaker 2: Gucci Man, Yeah yeah, Gucci MANSI man, I'll be saying, wow.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You know, you know you gotta you know what I mean, you gotta your names, But would you yeah? Man?
Speaker 6: Google even I started with she I picked walk. You don't funk with me no more because of walk, because I mean because I walk.
Speaker 1: So you're me cordially. But it's like, you know, you can.
Speaker 3: Tell I ain't got nothing to do with that.
Speaker 1: Good one. You got to t I two tad damn man he needs Yeah yeah, what the drink game ahead?
Speaker 15: You know?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying because I ain't even gonna lie man change and.
Speaker 1: Tip like wow, yeah yeah, I'm not titty boy.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, like, you know, I know, titty Boy like like and then and then Tip like and then it's just like yeah, yeah you can't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I'm saying. I fucked with you know what I mean? I fused with right back?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, man, I fuck with both of the bros. Here Man, Tips shows me too.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: You know you got a lot of records with Tim, Yeah, you know me and Tips to the dealer. I got her like man, and she why I brought me to the table like what oh yeah? He co executive produced the album that I drapped before I went to the bank.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying on Atlantic, Yeah, Tip, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: The one line the player with me and Craig and Crag comp and you know what I'm saying, Yeah, Yeah, that's my that's my Yeah. Man, man, he got history. You know what I'm saying. But that's my nigga. I love that nigga, man, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Okay, so we took the shot for he didn't take a shot, just brought me.
Speaker 3: Two more new ones before No.
Speaker 5: I was thinking like the wine shots, bust Rhymes or eminem holy ship, what the fun?
Speaker 3: Damn man?
Speaker 1: Drink?
Speaker 3: Now who came up with that question? And you know what I'm saying, big because no white baking.
Speaker 1: Hey, that was so good. I took this guy.
Speaker 3: But just because I'm it's Black history monk.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know what I'm saying. You know, we got two more days, two more days just because this Black History Month. You know, I'm gonna go with Buster Busy. You know what I'm saying because bust Buster and Buster was on my last album too, Like I got a record with me him and the wing that's on that freedom of speech.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? Yeah? Man, yeah, man, rock and man what I'm talking about?
Speaker 2: Come on, man, Buster a super living legend and this you know, man, if I'm a legend here, a super living legend, like for real, for real I'm talking about because I remember you knew being in my like dog man, I ain't even gonna go there because.
Speaker 3: I was about to go back because that was eleven twelve.
Speaker 2: But yeah, man, I fuck with bus and every time we you know, run across each other and see each other, and he he's just be.
Speaker 1: Having you know, so much good energy, so much positive energy.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying so much, you know, just just just love that he be pouring on a nigga like he and when I call, you know, he's gonna answer, like and if he out the country or something, he's gonna get back, get back, you know what I mean, and like yeah, bust my, but I'm am no toodle, you know what I'm saying like him, And I'm like, I ain't you known, lie, I ain't too many niggas hung with that bus okay standing the ring with that No no him him, yeah, him, Yeah.
Speaker 1: We don't need a shot.
Speaker 2: Just you go back to that renegade like you understanding what I'm saying, like you know, like he.
Speaker 1: Had to get on there. I never answering retigated question again. Always do.
Speaker 5: I do not want smoke when it comes to that renegad, the one never answering that question.
Speaker 1: It was too much. Okay, I know you're going right up many fresh on kayo, what a what a drink? Said? Okay?
Speaker 3: What man?
Speaker 18: Yeah, okay, yeah, man, I.
Speaker 1: Want that's come back, man, man, kill kill there. That's that's.
Speaker 3: Dropping. I think I think this game should be over there.
Speaker 1: You know all we want.
Speaker 3: You only got ten moments and.
Speaker 1: You can take like shot.
Speaker 6: You need.
Speaker 1: We look like we just we just we canna take like shot.
Speaker 18: You gotta take like shot.
Speaker 3: I'm cool. I ain't gonna get out of.
Speaker 1: Excel the source or Excel Wow damn, I mean the source.
Speaker 6: You know what?
Speaker 2: Man up man, Vanessa used to be writing me when I was in jail, you know what I mean, sending me magazines and all that. Man, So you know, shout out to Vanessa say it's like and I'm gonna go.
Speaker 1: Double Okay, that's hard.
Speaker 2: That was hard for real, you know what I'm saying, Like yeah, yeah, yeah, Vanessa, I mean but we've been having a relationship, you know since we since like ninety eight, you know what I mean, Like that's my girl life for a year. But yeah, when I was in the being no, like when that'sa used to check.
Speaker 3: On me, you know what I mean?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 8: You know that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 3: J Prince, J Prince, Okay me, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go, Ja Prince.
Speaker 5: Yeah okay, yeah, this is one of my favorite questions ever, which wanted Oh ship, it's to be here.
Speaker 1: I saw this in my mind. I'm like I'm like, no, these are your favorite Michael Jackson, Prince, Damn Dirty Dan.
Speaker 3: Come on, Yeah, I used to be my.
Speaker 2: I used to get in the houses and like on the box, like come on, man, I stopped playing No, no, no, don't.
Speaker 1: My face trying to do the small criminals I'm talking about. I was doing it.
Speaker 3: About man, that's not real. Don't don't my job friends, he was my.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: You know the nigga Man, that nigga Mike, that's inflexib you know.
Speaker 2: That criminal show like I'm talking about even what don't ruin it? What the what the name of the movie was with the weal you're me with talking about free Willen the single he had off the free willing joke, What the name of this Joe Man, I'm playing Mike man the game with Mike with Prince though, like Prince went out off the fields and the elevator shout out the Prince.
Speaker 3: Recid.
Speaker 1: Yeah that went out on fort y'all down, big come more. Get going right back to the interview, and you're.
Speaker 2: Gonna bring right wife public n w A public enemy n w A not now you know where I'm at a as a as a a black man. You know, what I mean, who you know, love our people and really you know you just want to see us, you know what I'm saying, conquer the work.
Speaker 3: But n w A like I mean like n w like I'm talking about easy he ain't like.
Speaker 1: What like come on, man, you see those recent restored you know I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: Man, he was a young man fun the police.
Speaker 2: Like they had a nigga the top like I'm talking about n w A what man, Listen I'm talking about Yeah, my nigga ran my nigga.
Speaker 1: dRIT like the speech. You know what I'm saying, Like you know.
Speaker 7: You heard me.
Speaker 2: Like but but but at the age I was at the time, like I really ain't understandable fight the power men, but I understood what the policeman that was.
Speaker 1: That was that what you say? That's right? You are right.
Speaker 2: Right, the police the smartest. But now that I'm older, I understand it. I understand the message. On another level.
Speaker 3: It was different.
Speaker 10: With you.
Speaker 1: Fast look fast not fact.
Speaker 2: But but you had a nigga on some motherfucking you're me like I'm talking about won't getting it up?
Speaker 1: Man? You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: The niggas got killed behind starter Jaggus in my.
Speaker 2: City, like La King Jagg raidedgas like I'm talking about niggas, was ribbing for them bitches life like yeah, man, I'm talking about man.
Speaker 3: Them niggas, them niggas had a nigga Yeah yeah, yeah, n w A.
Speaker 1: This is one. That's when we skipped over I believe sick or Coulie rap. Yeah we did. We skipped skipped over. Mistake. Now we're just trying to help them out. You singing records Island, What was you saying? What was that beat? What does that beat you was making? I'm trying, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: I was in my own head.
Speaker 1: I thought, is that rec couch man? I ain't. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Somebody I thought made up I had that was We're gonna.
Speaker 2: We're gonna sample that because you're a hip hop dude. So I'm curing facts. Slick rip of coolie wrap. I ain't eve gonna lie of. You know, it's crazy thver like I said, like when I was like thirteen years old, like you know, and I was in there CAD when they boot camp, like and you know, Bam and Slim used to lock me and Wayne in the house.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And make you know fresh make a beat and you know, yeah, Fact saying, you know, they'll just leave us in the house and you know what I'm saying, make us right, like you know what I mean. So they get back and they be going behind six hours.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: You know, baby used to have me listening in the coosie wrap man.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Quick.
Speaker 3: South Special Town South. They trick Dad, he said, Yeah, Man, I used to have me.
Speaker 1: I used to have to take a shot. I take a shot.
Speaker 3: No listening to Coolie rap Man, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: That's why I split your kool aid peg and all that from like you know, like for real, for real.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I get there from Coolie rap Man. Yeah, that's all.
Speaker 2: Super and my head say slipper Yeah nah he I'm yeah.
Speaker 6: You know why because of the jewelry, you know, like Slick Rick has like obviously the album was first Classic Fact, but the jewelry game started with him.
Speaker 8: You know what I'm saying, Like wearing his jewelry is like you're part of.
Speaker 1: Like fag he that like you that whole Yeah, No, I.
Speaker 5: Don't know the people change putting his he does that, I mean I might do thatster.
Speaker 1: T only like if he's the apartment niggas.
Speaker 5: It was so crazy because he had no jewely On was a little disappointed.
Speaker 1: I was a little disappointed, like, come on, you gotta keep damage, y'all. I'm gonna go too a picture.
Speaker 5: I don't even think I hosted it, like I was, Okay, I like this one, even though I'm changing it a little bit. The clips are mob d changing a lot. Man, you heard me, We hear you, because you got I was about to lead the witness.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna saying you want to take a shot Sometimes I gotta get away, alchemist up with the record.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go with the man. I'm gonna go with the you.
Speaker 2: Got the record, you know what I'm saying, like man, proudly the first New Yok dude shall come you know what I mean and embrace me and get me on the record video little it was like you're you know what I'm saying, Like you big, like Prodi the first one from New York like to embrace me man and you know on something like man, I need yeah, I need that sucked me up, Like I was like, whoa you know what I'm saying. Sun to call me and was like, man, look what's up man, You're trying to do this song with mine Prodigy who he hit us up? I'm like what I'm like, come on, let's let go through it. Man, you gotta do y'all fire, not the song. I don't they need bag. He wanted to do the video. You know what I'm saying, I'm Queen Like, you know what I'm saying. We went to Queen's Bridge.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, Like, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I got he went go get the motherfucking yeah for me. Anna, I said.
Speaker 5: I think I was wanting to people that went to the store for real, like, yeah, man, I got some ship.
Speaker 1: New York. Yeah, I know that.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 2: Rest in prategy, man, you know what we gotta say A lot of that literally have come to truth now, like we've seen a lot of this show in his lyrics.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, to come to this show to know that project brought this nigga. Yeah, it's not that. That's what made whatever every day.
Speaker 2: Whatever show we all stopped and doing about you want to be sure? Yeah, yeah, because you know what I'm saying, Because at this time I was still off the Yeah you know me, you know.
Speaker 9: I was.
Speaker 3: I'm like, you know what I mean, mean street, you know what I'm saying, Man, the Queen's it was the one of that movie.
Speaker 5: To hear me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, we and we shot that video and it was all love.
Speaker 1: It was all real. It was all yeah, big love this guy. Okay, a little we ant did almost done. We're personally kid or young Buck, Kid kid.
Speaker 3: And young Buck.
Speaker 1: You're talking about kid kid nothing kid like squat up like.
Speaker 2: Missus officers Like I mean, like squat up missus kid with the Grammy because Juvenile was with uh no, young Buck was with juvenile, all right, right right right, so you say young I ain't evenna lie though, Man, I got me and Buck I got I got history with Buck hearing me, like real history with but like and Buck go way back like I'm talking about on some real lived as ship where I used to be in Tennessee and Nashville streets on some you know what I'm saying, with twine and kool aid and you know what I'm saying, like all them like before the niggas called the flag kids like with like like me and Buck know each other know each other like like some on some on some on some real life. You know what I'm saying, Street gamester ship like you know what I'm saying. But you know, buck the brow like and then you know kid kid, you know that's you know what I'm saying. He a hometime he wrote to those you know what I'm saying, like I fuck with you know what I'm saying, Like and I'm talking about I got a song on my new album, like with Kid kidding on it like that, you know, super exclusive and hard and you know what I'm saying. We didn't shot the video, but they show and all that. Right now, the new album, I'm about to drop Coach the Gold Sea. Yeah, I got a new one on the drum with the gold Sea, because that's what they been wanting. The want that just with the They're like, they don't want this ship with the white. They want this ship with the gold Sea.
Speaker 1: That's all.
Speaker 2: I'm like, all right, that's what you don't want or fucking hear me, I'm about to go in on again this motherfucking with the gold Sea.
Speaker 1: Man Heart with the gold Grizzlen.
Speaker 2: Seem but so that's a shot, right, That's what you're shot. That's the shots both of my brothers.
Speaker 1: You cood one. We got we got you, we got we got.
Speaker 8: That.
Speaker 3: Wraps a rap city. Your TV raps are wrapsrap safety like come on, man for real.
Speaker 1: Booby trapped or Magic Magic City?
Speaker 3: Absolutely original, like the truth the standard.
Speaker 1: Minute.
Speaker 5: Because that's also a question that we need to know because who the lemon pepper wings that you're creating that in Atlanta or Miami?
Speaker 1: And you are you?
Speaker 3: That's crazy in my opinion, Limon Pipple Wings.
Speaker 1: Ye, you're living forgot you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, solutely, Okay, yes, I'm.
Speaker 3: You know, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that's where you think it's from. Yeah, I don't think it's from man telling Miami. But I know my take, mother's limiting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just like man, I, I don't know, I don't know, I don't know, but I'm just saying whatever.
Speaker 1: Peper to think that I never heard paper I came to the South. Come on, like so sus rendezvous they never had sus.
Speaker 3: You think it's trying to be.
Speaker 1: The last one you're gonna go by the interview? Come on, let's loyalty or respect.
Speaker 2: I'm loyalty, loyalthy, you know what I'm saying. I mean, I'm I'm I'm a demand my respect. I'm gonna get that all. It's like, you know what I'm saying, But loysy man like loyalsy go a long way man, like that ship.
Speaker 1: Go a long way.
Speaker 2: Real for real, man, if you loyally see me and I'm loyal to you, and then the respect gonna come from within that Like I mean, yeah, just drink anyway, that's drink.
Speaker 1: That was you don't you don't have to, you know, to drink. But he told me a little a little one. You canna do a little one? Does that mean we're done with a quick time?
Speaker 18: You got both?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got both, got both. Look, this is the first time, no no, no show.
Speaker 3: He got an alumni flowers.
Speaker 5: What I'm saying, I'm describing subscribed. This is the first time we've done this on the show. We give people they flowers. But you didn't get your flowers.
Speaker 3: He didn't he got given.
Speaker 9: That.
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 8: You know you got.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah as a whole right, we want to drink. Cham shut out.
Speaker 1: Room, get the champ the chair white.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all up, man, I was going to my shot for wife and myself.
Speaker 1: Hold up, wow, you want to take you know, I love you.
Speaker 3: I want to someone right, I.
Speaker 1: Love nor man love you to?
Speaker 2: Oh all right right yeah yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, let's get here.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I mean okay, yeah, let me gott You know what I'm saying. No, I love you man, I allow you to. I just some twins yesterday, identical twins. Put this next to the picture I got up the cock. I actually respect that the picture.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: I wasn't ready okay, cool ready my wife? Yes one.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You want me to go?
Speaker 5: Put the introduction. We're trying to sign your podcast to.
Speaker 3: Em you know, hold on, hold on, hold hold on the whole want to tell you you want me.
Speaker 1: That's talking?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well life a hold on holdo Hello.
Speaker 1: The Queen is coming in.
Speaker 2: Big I'm by the Queen coming in and introduced the one and only by the Brook You know what I mean, the.
Speaker 1: CEO of the hitting vote.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like my future wife. You look at that like yeah, yeah clean?
Speaker 7: What you.
Speaker 1: Let you like? Right now?
Speaker 3: What's that baby?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Next, Yeah, flowers, We're gonna get to your flowers.
Speaker 5: We did not we did you know what I mean, but yeah, loaded, somebody, let's tell us, tell us about drinkers hitting vault.
Speaker 3: Yeah not a hitting.
Speaker 2: Voted said Okay, okay, it's yours, your big Okay, will you take a shot too?
Speaker 1: You will take that.
Speaker 7: I got.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about the let's let's do Okay, you've been drinking.
Speaker 3: Okay, so someone.
Speaker 18: Joy not you know, it's enhancements drink. So for many women. We have a formula for men and a formula for women.
Speaker 10: And the boosts like your hormones, your sexual horm Okay.
Speaker 6: Is that.
Speaker 1: Talking about.
Speaker 3: You heard me, I'm talking about.
Speaker 7: We heard you.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about.
Speaker 18: But also have the B twelve and all that month to having it. It's just a sexual enhancement.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I gotta we gotta get you.
Speaker 3: We gotta get you. We gotta get.
Speaker 11: I know, I know, got we got.
Speaker 1: A good twitter. Got you care? Sorry, So how can you?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 18: I would take ten months because that's what it's been.
Speaker 1: But he's gonna say, yes, okay, you know.
Speaker 7: A year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's been a year. It's been it's been a year man.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Okay, Now, I don't know if you know, but my bounce a little bit.
Speaker 5: But I've had every uh almost every cash Money member on from Manny Fresh to Julie to Wayne.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, pull myself.
Speaker 18: I've been taking sick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is.
Speaker 5: Did you see did you see him on this show? Did you seek?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 3: Say that again?
Speaker 1: Did you see Turk on the show? On? What on the show? Question? Because I see you like you go crazy, you like kind of ignore it a little bit of.
Speaker 3: Okay, because I ain't even gonna lie.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I be trying to you know, torn off from the negativity man, and.
Speaker 1: Just that's fighting the extra ship.
Speaker 3: Right, you know what I mean. But I've seen it.
Speaker 7: You know I ain't.
Speaker 1: I ain't go all the way to the end, but I've seen it though, yeah, right, because.
Speaker 5: Because like you know, me doing research and I know I'm not given to a certain extent like what I mean by well, I'm gonna make this question makes sense. But like sometimes I'll go look at the original terror squad, right, and I'll be like, man, I missed the original Terror squad.
Speaker 1: I know that they catch problems and like, you know, certain things you can't just do.
Speaker 5: And when I did the research on you again, because you know, I kept looking at old footage all of y'all together like the old footage like that I think you said ninety eight And I was like really researching that and I really really really was looking and I was like, damn, these guys are mad, mad powerful back then, like even y'all, Like it wasn't just bird Man and Slim y'all. Now, I said, I started this question by off by saying, I know I'm naive, right, I know I'm naive, But do you ever reach like do you think about it and be like yo, man, like the originals, like can we just all get along?
Speaker 1: Do you do you ever feel like that? Absolutely? Okay? Wanted I saw a video mede you like like a girl or something. I don't know. I'm good ship about that, you know me?
Speaker 2: But yeah, I'll be sitting at those you know, and I left too, and I just be like, look at the like, but that's the world we living now.
Speaker 3: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: But that's why I don't be you know, entertaining it or jumping out there or just going back and forth with saying because for real, for real, I'm used to you know what I'm saying, like you know, ship being in the street for real, like and you know if niggas jump out there, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Doing your wife, do you talk about that ship?
Speaker 7: Like what is going on?
Speaker 2: She she love the Internet? You know that's not that's the thing, right, you know what I'm saying. That's how she started bumping a partmise so.
Speaker 3: She don't miss nothing, You miss nothing. And she's definitely you know if.
Speaker 2: She feels like I need to know about it or I need to see it, not for real, for real, because I be trying to focus on what I be focused on, right, you know what I'm saying, And I'm trying to focus on us, you know what I mean, and what we got going on, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: And you know just the work that I'm putting in the new album that this that that like the you know what I.
Speaker 1: Mean, you guys, the new Black Love. I feel like Black Love.
Speaker 18: I do keep him levelhead and not to respond because I feel like, man.
Speaker 1: Like you didn't respawd this time.
Speaker 8: I was.
Speaker 7: Because I.
Speaker 10: Like these men on the internet is sassy and I just don't like he's on a different level like when it comes to being in a relationship and y'all see him googling and goofy and giggly, But when it comes to serious again, to turn this sassy, I wouldn't bet.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 18: I just feel like, if you go back and forth on the Internet with a bunch of yeah, yeah, it's not it's not it's not handsome at all.
Speaker 10: Like so like in my era, his era, I'm thirty nine, I just never seen real niggas do that.
Speaker 18: So I don't want him to do that. I don't want him to fall victim to the internet sassy ship.
Speaker 10: So even though sometimes he feels like and I'd be like, no, I don't want this, not in that light, because it's funny sometimes, but at the end of the day, it's a bunch of grown and I'm not used to that.
Speaker 18: My dad not like that. Like I never wanted a man like that. I couldn't sit next to a man like that. So I don't want him to fall. A lot of people say he should respond, he should respond. He respond is gonna make him trying him to be like a sissy, like a sassy nigga.
Speaker 3: And you say a lot of people want to respond, that's when you shouldn't respond.
Speaker 7: A lot of.
Speaker 1: That's what.
Speaker 3: Right, But let me say, baby Timmy Sims silence is but let me but.
Speaker 5: Let me ask you this, right because like the fans love seeing y'all together. When I seen the Louisian Anafest the first time you're been together.
Speaker 1: You know you're talking about that said, yeah, two different things in my bad.
Speaker 5: And I'm a fan bro like, so sometimes I'll be like, I don't want to know the politics. I mean when I started learning the politics inside hip hop, I didn't want.
Speaker 1: To learn it.
Speaker 5: Like once I was, I was like, they don't get on these people. They together, but they because because you know, I'm too much of a fan. And I remember I said, I was also admitted I'm naive sometimes right but right now cash money, no limit talk happens, right, weasy say he in?
Speaker 1: Right for is the change?
Speaker 3: Put the mic for no, no, no. You know I was about to tell yourself.
Speaker 5: Finished what I was saying, say in and the promoters say, we're all in, but we we also want Turk to be in.
Speaker 1: Was that something you'll still do the tour on just on your side of the stage.
Speaker 3: And now you got to ask bird Man, Okay, you got.
Speaker 1: My question to you?
Speaker 5: Is bird Man says he's in I mean everybody, and then they leave the decision up to you.
Speaker 1: They say, they say.
Speaker 2: About like like you know, I'm definitely ain't gonna you know, turned down the bag, you know what I mean?
Speaker 10: And me being like you a fan when before I you know, like really got deep into the relationship. I was like, why leave out like because I'm a fan of cash Money? When because I have a personal relationship with him. I understand, but.
Speaker 1: I understand.
Speaker 18: I'm like you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like I said, I'm a fan, I'm a fan.
Speaker 18: Canny, And I'm like, I think it'd be better if everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah right, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: But hey, man, say man, yeah, you know what I'm saying, Like, make that decision?
Speaker 18: What what what they like?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 3: You this one?
Speaker 18: You said third gain on the talk blame me everybody. It's on the so know, but everybody.
Speaker 10: Relations everybody, everybody, everybody, but none of the new look.
Speaker 3: I got the new album brother coming.
Speaker 1: About, We're coming on with you.
Speaker 18: You still independent?
Speaker 1: You're still independent on your face.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm talking about after.
Speaker 2: Yeah, after this album here that I'm about to drop. You know what I'm saying, it's just with the gold t yeah, I'm gonna be one and percent and them. So this is not don't care you know what I'm saying. No, no, no, no, no, It's not on cads now, this this on Santa Anna. Okay, you know what I'm saying. Shout out to my dog tied and leave man.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I got a situation, you know what I mean that I was running through Santa Anna and you know, we had a you know what I'm saying, and.
Speaker 3: And you know I'm about the turning this last year and then wow, you don't steal my ship.
Speaker 10: But we was at hotel one time and we was talking about a front and it was like, y'all understand each other.
Speaker 3: Respectfully not doing something like we been talking and you know what I mean, and I be doing this, you know, but everything he said, but you know, you know, yes, just you don't understand.
Speaker 1: It's just what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So now let's just wait, let's listen, just letting nothing know, like later on, yeah, you know what I'm saying, and then you know we're gonna hear me.
Speaker 3: It will be like yeah, you know.
Speaker 6: You got you actually took over the hashtag relationship goals the other black love.
Speaker 1: But you got because every time I look at his instagram, you guys.
Speaker 19: Sometime like crazy girl, Like hey man, someone my girl. Yeah, I know, I got to tell.
Speaker 1: What happened recently on vacation. You guys on vacation, you can.
Speaker 18: You know, you say.
Speaker 1: Just now your society.
Speaker 18: Everybody asked me about this vacation.
Speaker 3: What every girl had asked me?
Speaker 2: Like, you know, because I had just got off of provision, right, you know what I'm saying that She was like, what's up?
Speaker 3: Like you won't want to on a cruise or you want to do Marti grol you know.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, you know what I mean.
Speaker 18: I love my ground.
Speaker 1: I'm like grind, but I've been doing my whole life, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So you know, yeah, I told her like yeah, man, like you know, that's the cruise and that was my first believe it or not, that first cruise. That was my first cruise, Like my mama, I just I just said, my mama on a mean cruises. I like, you know, I've been paying for cruises my whole thing.
Speaker 3: On one and the reason why I.
Speaker 10: Picked up is because he was getting off probation, and I knew he was gonna have his passport immediately, and the only way he could visit other countries is through the cruise.
Speaker 18: Yeah, don't go to the islands and you don't need to cruise. Yeah, So I'm like, how could I different islands?
Speaker 10: Like how do I get him to see different islands in different countries without that passport immediately?
Speaker 18: But I was waiting and I just thought about a cruise. So that was this Christmas present.
Speaker 10: Honestly, I wanted him to really feel freedom and going to New Orleans and celebrate mad gral was in freedom because that's something we do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I mean. I went put on my own they called it, and.
Speaker 1: I was like, I was, yeah, that on it.
Speaker 18: He had a man the best. A lot of people don't really know how. I didn't know the inside I got inside.
Speaker 9: That was just.
Speaker 8: But he but.
Speaker 20: I played so much yours right now, my new best friend.
Speaker 6: That's not it's the safe to say that he's getting keeping you out of trouble.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, like yeah, but no, I'm just saying like I wasn't about to go be making no trouble anyway. Yeah, getting with her, like yeah, it really just you know, opened my eyes to a lot of different things, and it's just really you know, solidified, just you know what I was looking for in a woman, like in an apartment and you know, a better half.
Speaker 3: Like just come on now you're trying to make.
Speaker 21: Me like yeah you hear me like like like for real, for real, like I don't know whatever, like you know, imagine.
Speaker 3: Talking one of the most kids is orange, right, gay, not too young.
Speaker 2: Not too right, I'll take right, alright, alright.
Speaker 1: Being not a weird Paul is hard. Being a famous man. I'm famous, Okay, that's right. No, no, I'm Joseph.
Speaker 3: I'm Joseph. But good.
Speaker 10: But no no because I'm not famous, but I am an entrepreneur, serial entrepreneur that's been in Alarm Light a lot.
Speaker 18: Like you say, he met me in the magazine while.
Speaker 3: He was in jail, so.
Speaker 4: That yeah, you know, you know folk before you know, just flow out.
Speaker 18: But look now before this damn that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I met you at straight son. He's like, please, my mother, give me, but I see the I see the in the straight.
Speaker 3: In the streets. Stun Jon't And I'm like, oh damn, I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, oh the police.
Speaker 3: Already look stories.
Speaker 10: What you don't understand why we connect so much as our stories aligned.
Speaker 18: I'm just a female, he's a male.
Speaker 10: But I have a federal conviction too, and I've been on everything he's been through. Just say in a different setting forty five, I'm thirty nine. But we like when we express our history.
Speaker 18: With each other is the same. It's the exact same.
Speaker 10: So like what even even when he cook up the noodles and the inn come on like like like like come come lingle, like we got it, we got it, like we got it.
Speaker 3: We know about you is mysing my mother?
Speaker 18: What that to start your pants?
Speaker 1: The the way starts, the way about for the floor, for the floor.
Speaker 18: That you're that you're at the floor with that, you're shining the flow with no not.
Speaker 5: That presents you know, you're talking about the with the for the visitess you talking about.
Speaker 18: That youn't come up.
Speaker 3: Come crazy.
Speaker 18: Canadians conversation with no other woman and.
Speaker 7: Not just that, not just that with me.
Speaker 18: It's a lot more to me, no expects Like I started.
Speaker 3: Out in case that's dope man, legend.
Speaker 18: He gave me a shot, he did.
Speaker 1: I was the couple.
Speaker 18: I was on the couple of.
Speaker 1: I had a a lot of But if love and hip hop was to come to you with what you what you guys do? He said, no, really, if we're gonna if we're gonna do us, we're gonna do us.
Speaker 4: Wrong.
Speaker 18: Hold on, ROI but they did, I would say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they gotta be talking about that bad. I mean, then we I might reconsidered.
Speaker 1: But you know, like.
Speaker 6: I know he's in love because he posts you all the time, like non stop, my girl, like.
Speaker 3: That you know too much? Hold hold you think I've been doing too much? Bro, Like you haven't been doing too much?
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 1: You know what I get?
Speaker 3: I get real love, like the beginning, in the beginning, that love and for real.
Speaker 1: Tho you know me? You know we almost broke up.
Speaker 2: Dude, like because she was kind of man that I ain't never.
Speaker 3: She was supposed to me that she was supposed to.
Speaker 1: Then and she ain't won't look like you know that. She just was on some you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: And she's like and I'm like you know what, And I'm like, man, for all that, I just dripped my nuts.
Speaker 1: Real love, real love, get a hang up and I'm like jo, everybody, I got shot shot. I don't like you made that.
Speaker 10: No, she was on some but in the beginning I was posting him because he ain't said that I couldn't post him.
Speaker 18: And once you take a picture of me, I'm posing it.
Speaker 2: And that's your.
Speaker 1: Nobody posed me, Like.
Speaker 18: I love it posting and I'm like posting.
Speaker 10: And it was like, oh, she's just in his video, or she is or she that written together? She just she prow chasing um she And I was like, if you don't stampty.
Speaker 1: Later I came back to the show. Don't care about that. You care about.
Speaker 8: Like I know, be like like.
Speaker 3: Telling me posted me to the I told you that.
Speaker 2: I told you, Yeah, but.
Speaker 1: But that what we on looks.
Speaker 5: Destination wedding or you're staying local local because let me that's New Orleans.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you me too.
Speaker 18: But let me tell you why. It's because we're so used to taking and no shape. I love y'all so much, but were so used to.
Speaker 10: Taking care of our whole family, like I bought my mama house, my sister house, everybody cause and just I'm so used to taking care of everything when it financially, when it comes down to my family and friends.
Speaker 18: He's used to the same thing. That's why I tell you we got the same story.
Speaker 10: So I feel like if we do destination, we're gonna have to pay for everybody out versus everybody already there.
Speaker 18: We can use that money on a beautiful venue with some beautiful roses and some beautiful people like you, like you.
Speaker 5: Hold on some second, let me ask you a question, because you wasn't here for quick slides calio or magnoia, Ohio.
Speaker 1: I never ran.
Speaker 18: I never ran through the magno ran through the callo okay.
Speaker 3: And let me tell you why. I was saying, oh.
Speaker 1: Aybody worst.
Speaker 18: I think you were.
Speaker 1: I got the call you okay, And I love your money.
Speaker 18: I love myles. I was about thirteen fourteen, you I was, I thought, to the point this man, the dude was viby, was vibing.
Speaker 10: I went to the cano and I got stuck, and I was running through the cano going to the store. I had the horse he was messing with wanting to jump in. I'm like trying to you know, like yeah, ca.
Speaker 3: And I respected.
Speaker 18: Because I got jumped in the can. He's got called.
Speaker 22: You can never be the cat.
Speaker 18: I ain't got.
Speaker 11: Shot. Let me give me give me big Caddy on the build. Ignore you but know you You can't man, can't know you care taking a.
Speaker 4: Shot to kill you.
Speaker 3: Roaches out there, all the roaches that be flying. We got here too, and listen.
Speaker 18: I was messing with the man. You have to be about nineteen and I was like fourteen, and a girl called the police. The police came and it was like, let me see I D and I was like, I lost my I D.
Speaker 10: But I was trying not to get him in trouble because I'm like, I lied to him and told him I was a certain age.
Speaker 3: It was a lot going Jesus Christmas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Cally, yeah, all the wo I was up Diesel up, big fact, That's what I'm saying. You heard me?
Speaker 7: Use And I ran through the know you you, and I ran through the noise. I ran through and I ran through the.
Speaker 1: All right. So I want I wanted to please make slim. Yeah he's so just slim man. Yeah.
Speaker 5: So so one thing I wanted to ask you. I want to ask you about the.
Speaker 1: Blink Blink session.
Speaker 5: Right beyond that, I looked at your documentary right and the documentary they told you not to perform certain songs.
Speaker 1: And one of those certain songs was bling bling. I don't don't.
Speaker 5: I kind of analyzed blink blink. I don't see negativity bling blink at all.
Speaker 2: Like I'm telling my it's radio friendly, you know what i mean, Like it's you know, I really didn't understand.
Speaker 3: Sorry, what was the take on it being negative?
Speaker 1: They were saying like that he couldn't work. They didn't know, And that's why I went, That's why I went, That's why I fucked.
Speaker 2: You heard me, you know what I mean, you know, for my First Amendment rights, like for the freedom of speech right, you know what I mean. But you know, they were trying to see that I couldn't you know, perform this, perform.
Speaker 3: That, you know, say this, say that, you know, do this, do that. And I'm like, I'm like, oh man, they're trying to starve a nigga.
Speaker 2: Man, you know what I'm saying, Like like for real, for real, I'm like, damn, they really trying to starve a nigga. Like, you know, if I can't do this and do that and do this, then what the fun I'm supposed to do? You see what I'm saying. Like I've been you know, and and all my ship is based around you know what I mean. So it's just like, man, like I say, man earlier, Man, it worked itself out.
Speaker 1: You mean.
Speaker 3: I didn't, that's what he's said. I mean I remember all that.
Speaker 5: Unless there's some New Orleans real swings I ain't catch.
Speaker 1: I went.
Speaker 2: It was really really like the Chapa City in the Ghetto album.
Speaker 3: You know, the Chapa City album. You know that it's all on you album.
Speaker 1: Like it just was a lot of you know, songs on those different.
Speaker 2: Albums from the same album performing, right, and you know, the fans all coming to see me to hear certain songs off those certain right, you.
Speaker 1: Know, coming to see you your performance.
Speaker 3: Man, you had it rough man, Yo, that y'all?
Speaker 1: Yeah? How hard like that?
Speaker 3: Was that a federal court that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 22: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah I was yeah, yeah, yeah, I went to them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I went to the fase, bro, you're in the fase. But but but you know what's crazy though.
Speaker 1: Like the illegal thing.
Speaker 3: I think if I would have been.
Speaker 1: Like but I'm saying that's fine.
Speaker 2: If I would have been in a different district, it probably would have played out. That's the judge that the Eastern District of like the Eastern District, right, yeah, yeah, And it.
Speaker 18: Depends on who is the district.
Speaker 10: And yeah, because of who I became the reason why, because my minimum was eighteen months, and because of who I became in the process.
Speaker 14: With y'all.
Speaker 5: Get me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you drinking seven up like a syrup.
Speaker 3: That was my That was my chasel.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know chases wine one. I ain't gonna make it.
Speaker 3: By the way, can we get back to what she was?
Speaker 6: She was.
Speaker 2: The same.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 18: I've been convicted in the same district as him, and I've.
Speaker 1: Been on pre trial for like yeah, federal. Yeah, this is random. I learned so much from this podcast. You know, I.
Speaker 18: Don't think it's the district because it's I think it's him.
Speaker 10: He was a child popularity, his popularity, prosecuted no.
Speaker 18: Presenting himself to be the reason why it was going on him because me, I was just nobody when I went to the FED, Like they didn't know anything about me.
Speaker 2: But I'm trying to tell you.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to tell you.
Speaker 10: When I said I was nobody, I was not known at all when I went to the fan. When I was in the FED sitting.
Speaker 18: My children, and.
Speaker 7: When I was doing that.
Speaker 18: Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Don't see the podcast the show everything. What does it feel like? Fed sex?
Speaker 4: Like I can't.
Speaker 6: Just sex and sex fed sex and sex like two people.
Speaker 5: That's like.
Speaker 3: You're making that ship over. This is a real team. Hey, I'm stealing it.
Speaker 18: Because we got a lot of things going.
Speaker 3: We should say, go on, I got both people background.
Speaker 1: Sex, be.
Speaker 3: Grab it, go, get it go daddy.
Speaker 2: What we got.
Speaker 1: We got we got to go ahead that. Yeah, I was shock me right now.
Speaker 3: You know the you guys with the with the enhancement shot is crazy.
Speaker 1: We will get older, we get old.
Speaker 18: It's not leaving right, you know right now?
Speaker 10: And yeah, yeah, because they never saying that, you brother, but I was saying that it's not the district.
Speaker 13: Is him?
Speaker 1: What you said?
Speaker 3: She said, we went to the judge.
Speaker 5: You don't sunk up because his worst when you set up she had easy When I tell you, well, my preach.
Speaker 1: Was I'm into this.
Speaker 7: It was God.
Speaker 3: Two three.
Speaker 1: Off the district.
Speaker 18: I was in the same district with the same courts. It's not the district, it's him. Its popularity, Okay, yeah, who he perceived itself to be.
Speaker 10: His perception went like I said, when I came out, I wasn't known, I wasn't I was in nobody, and.
Speaker 13: That's a good perspective where she's coming. She was in that same district, right.
Speaker 10: But my judge, because I had the chief judge, the chief of the fact right, she was my judge and my lawyer, Frank dis Over. He was nervous, like, I don't know if this is gonna work because of who because I had a different judge in the beginning, and he switched.
Speaker 18: My judge right and my my my lawyer. You got nervous because he's like, women is bitches and bits Jesus whatever.
Speaker 1: He didn't have.
Speaker 10: He didn't have nothing good to say about her. But because she watched me come from nothing to something in five years. My minimal, yes, I'm telling you. When he got off the probations drinking drinking, my minimum was eighteen.
Speaker 18: Because of what she watched, she was like, I'm not about to stand in the world.
Speaker 3: God plan.
Speaker 18: Let me get.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 3: We're listening to her, right.
Speaker 13: Nah.
Speaker 18: They then come out of ship.
Speaker 1: You know, I want to I want to be home for a long time, excited.
Speaker 7: The matter.
Speaker 1: Said that one bore this, this hashing it this is oh yeah, yeah, okay, I want to I don't want to, yeah, this.
Speaker 18: Ship the first time you smoked.
Speaker 1: Not even all right? Cool, I'm sorry who cat trying to give you? WHI man enjoy? Enjoy because she's about this on everything you got going on? Now what I was going?
Speaker 18: What is this? I don't know who.
Speaker 3: I don't know next who can't.
Speaker 18: Okay, but I don't know nothing about.
Speaker 1: The baby.
Speaker 13: Like that?
Speaker 3: Not have a baby? What happened that watch when the shaper City John come, you know what I mean. See I'm about I'm about to have all the pis.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying, Like I'm gonna name one after beach Sandy, motherfucking boy talking.
Speaker 5: About your name, name your weed at the jail, that's kind of you never seen nobody.
Speaker 18: Does the mom that's never been played one.
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 18: You're gonna get out and do sometimes.
Speaker 3: Oh I said I was gonna get out and do something. Louten Lieutenant Burwell, I don't mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see lousen brew You don't know what that's not. That's not that's not that's not the background.
Speaker 3: We had you had man to fall through there yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: No, no, no almost.
Speaker 2: You know when the footage, yeah, that's always get pumping and you and I said something about loosing and you know what I'm saying, I couldn't even.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's how you, nig You took my light, like you know what I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm taking later her leada. That's there?
Speaker 3: Who this yours?
Speaker 8: You?
Speaker 1: That nigga?
Speaker 7: Cool cool.
Speaker 11: Nigger.
Speaker 5: You don't smoke weed rack and well you he goes to you, my my loves and so I smoked question, I smoked the foul the Swiss is like I was. Most people spoke joints. Yeah yeah, like that's a lot, yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah man.
Speaker 3: But we had a good So we got.
Speaker 1: Pu yoh who kiss? What you got going on?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 1: So I just did a project with e m G.
Speaker 6: The label shout out to reshaping the culture, and they're actually going to be distributed by Revolt. Now it's a four forty h for forty artists section. I'm drunk, by the way, so I'm trying to know the way you got up, but we're focused to distribution.
Speaker 3: Ship by the way, don't.
Speaker 6: Dropped the room bolt And we got m G the label m J, one of the christicized vedas actually in here and of course is in here where Vada.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, and you gotta shout you off on the mic. Shout up on.
Speaker 12: You know okay.
Speaker 1: I got a coal in Miami and I got to put this drown Drew shout the draw. I know you don't smoke weed. You get drunk. We got we don't. I know you do man, Thank you.
Speaker 18: We shut out the E m G.
Speaker 3: The label.
Speaker 1: We got a new album.
Speaker 12: We shaped from the Culture about to drop Judy Luther, Jeff time for making it happen. We got Racing on the album. We got Miss Bleak on the album. We got ghost bas on the album. We got Fabulous on the album. We got Conway and the Scene on the album. Jim Jones.
Speaker 3: We got Max B on the album.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You tanna Shian Boy double Yeah?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, need shot? Yeah, just drink cham they got to yeah yeah yeah, let me get shot. Can get Caroline in the building. Yeah, rally ready to drink Champs. You know what I mean? You had drink? Yeah, yeah, I got it the case the second to what he.
Speaker 3: My God, call that baby?
Speaker 9: Drink Champs is a drink Champs ll C production hosts and executive producers N O. R. E.
Speaker 1: And d j e f f N.
Speaker 13: Listen to Drink Champs on Apple podcast, Amazon Music, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. Thanks for joining us for another episode of Drink Champs, hosted by yours truly, d j e f N and n O r E. Please make sure to follow us on all our socials that's at drink Champs across all platforms, at the Real NOE on i g at Noriego on Twitter, mineus at Who's Crazy on I g at, dj e f N on Twitter, and most importantly, stay up to date with the latest releases, news and merch by going to drink champs dot com