Speaker 1: Welcome back.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell you what I was here two days ago.
Speaker 1: I understand you told me that you came up here, brought the family, showed them around. Did you come in here and show them the That's why the Sore Losers is on the screen.
Speaker 3: Had to show that off.
Speaker 1: That's pretty cool. We could show all of our listeners on the web, but we don't ever do the cameras. As Berlason pointed out, it was like the Broncos offense. I said, it's hard to watch and he goes sort of like the Sred Losers podcast on YouTube.
Speaker 3: That's funny, I laughed.
Speaker 1: I said, well played, well played. And I mean, I have so many stories roll from this trip, this Thanksgiving Holiday, the break, the adventure to North Carolina, Thanksgiving Day, the adventure back. But I'm gonna tell you I am so annoyed. I sat down last night to watch football, and I mean, if Chris collins Worth, I was about to jump out a window.
Speaker 3: Where'd you say, Mariatta or what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: Marcus Mariota, Mariota, Mario Ta, Mario Ta? And he was so im ta ta? How do you say it?
Speaker 3: Mariota, Mariota Mario Ta he lived here.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, he lived here. Apparently he's Asian now Mario. I thought he was Hawaiian, but now he's Asian. Mario Ta Ta. I mean it was like, dude, stop Marcus mariot Ta Ta Ta. And I was like, am I the only one hearing this? This is the first time I've ever heard it pronounced this way? And he I thought he was being funny at first, but he did it over and over and over, and it was so over the top that I almost had to put the damn thing on mute.
Speaker 3: Somebody had to have recorded it.
Speaker 1: Somebody had to Mario ta.
Speaker 3: Every time that he had the ball.
Speaker 1: Every Oh, Mario Ta, it throws the ball, Maryota throws the ball. What are we doing? Oh? Nice run by Mariota.
Speaker 3: Did he have to possess the ball a lot? So you were hearing it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it was a very weird. I just knock some things over. I wish I'd recorded it. I didn't even think about that Ray. That would have been so smart.
Speaker 3: And I'm curious was Jaydeon Daniels? What happened to him?
Speaker 1: He dislocated his elbow?
Speaker 3: Man, you can still play? What arm? Left arm. I don't think he's right handed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think you can play here we go, you ready, let's see here.
Speaker 2: It is hard to come up with a scheme that's goin to chumps to the quarterback against.
Speaker 3: Second to the thirty four yard line.
Speaker 1: So they moved to town their well.
Speaker 2: Marion tells in posision of trying to make a play, Billy guys jumped past his picks.
Speaker 3: By the veteran Dray Green left Jaydon Daniels choose from the back.
Speaker 2: So Marcus Mariota is one of MARTA's guys playing quarterback. But this was really unsmart.
Speaker 1: He's gonna run up, jump.
Speaker 2: Up in the air, have no vision War three to play whatsoever, and throw it right into the hands of green Law. That is just you cannot even come up with an.
Speaker 1: Excuse for that.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, I mean, it wasn't as bad as you said.
Speaker 1: Number six on the season for Mariota.
Speaker 3: That was Trico.
Speaker 1: No, No, that was Trico. But I'm telling you Collinsworth was the one doing Mario ta Mario ta Mariota. I'm never gonna look at him the same again. Every time I see Mariota, I'm gonna say, Mario ta Mariota. It was the most annoying thing in the world.
Speaker 3: We'll already put my Mario Ta jersey on the dead skeleton for Halloween. Titans have died seasons over. We are the worst sports city in America right now. We have the worst hockey team and the worst football team. That's a round of applause for the city of Nashville. But we got the number one party.
Speaker 1: Scene and we got the number one podcast convention in February. So that's a good idea, well said, Yeah, now let's start the show, because I do believe our last show we never started.
Speaker 3: The show doesn't matter nobody. Nobody needs to know what show they're listening to. It just needs to be people they're talking to. Boom Boomer said, he listened to us for two hours on the way home to Michigan. So kids are listening again.
Speaker 1: That's what I like to hear, because we listened to us zero on the way home from North Carolina zero percent zero. Did we hear the podcast six seven?
Speaker 3: That's so the kids will listen. Oh, all right, we're gonna do it live six seven.
Speaker 1: Oh the what too, soul Loser? What up? Everybody? I am lunchbox. I know the most about sports, so I'll give you the sports facts, my sports opinions, because I'm pretty much a spool or genius, y'all.
Speaker 3: It's Sisan Ray Mundo from the North. I'm an alpha male. I live on the north side of Nashville with Baser at the family in town. We were all there in the country. It was awesome. We got two point two kids at Vanderbilt. We will release a secret about that little story of our of our our lives on a three minute post podcast post that's gonna come at the very end of this one. But yeah, we got what do we have? Two point three three three three three acres? And I have a heart attack when I'm seventy two. If any of that made any sense, probably not over to you, man.
Speaker 1: Oh Ray, let me tell you about Thanksgiving? Man, what what a trip to North Carolina? I mean, it was so awesome.
Speaker 3: Wait did you go there because bones new favorite teams, the Panthers.
Speaker 1: No, No, that's not why I went. I went because my wife's aunt lives in North Carolina. So I was like, all right, yeah, holidays with my wife's family. Let's go for Thanksgiving. Here's the problem, it was a three bedroom house.
Speaker 3: Okay, Comb's lived there. Now Luke Combs doesn't live.
Speaker 1: There, but my wife's aunt lives there. Then my in laws were there. That's three people. My family is five, that's eight people. More like outlaws, that's eight people. My sister in law that's nine people. My wife's cousin, her husband, two kids. That's thirteen people.
Speaker 3: Stop.
Speaker 1: My wife's brother, his wife and two kids. How many people is that right? Seventeen people six seven in one house. Yeah, see, I'm not and I am a.
Speaker 3: Huge proponent for no more than five to ten people in a normal size house. We just because it's a holiday doesn't mean we need people sleeping on the floors.
Speaker 1: I've been saying it forever. Oh so, we had air mattresses of plenty all over the place. Didn't have enough pillows for everyone in the house. I had to use a stack of towels for a pillow. Well it's better than what the guy down in the street slept on last that's a great point. At least I had heat in this house. Oh wait, it was so freaking cold in the mountains of North Carolina once I got there. Apparently it's beautiful. A week I get there, it's in the forties and I'm bundled up, freezing my off.
Speaker 3: Were you guys ready to make it warm? Eat?
Speaker 1: Not with that many people in the house, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Could you squeeze one of those in?
Speaker 1: No, couldn't have any privacy whatsoever. I mean, heck's sleeping on couches. I mean people sleeping in the middle of the floor, tripping over an animal, you know, got the dog with us, Pure pandemonium.
Speaker 3: You can't ever get your toothbrush. Oh yeah, yeah, I'll just shower with the little kid.
Speaker 1: You know. Yeah. Oh no, No, my kids only took what they were there for a week. They only took one shower.
Speaker 3: Smart. I mean they're only playing around all day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're only playing around all day, and you don't want to stop the fun to have time to shower. So like it's like, hey, guys, just whatever, it's it's ten o'clock. We don't need a shower. We'll shower tomorrow. Then the next day it's like ten thirty day, Ah, I don't worry, we'll shower the next day. Then it's like nine thirty, Ah, I will shower the next day. So they showered last night when they got home, So your house smells like North Carolina basically got clothes strown everywhere. Because I was like, all right, we gotta get to bed. We gotta get to bed. But anyway, so I get there Wednesday night, you know what I mean, all excited. All right, let's do this. It's gonna be so fun. Yeah, show up. Everybody's already had dinner. They saved me a good two and a half slices of pizza that they had on Wednesday night.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 1: Thanks, that's really gonna fill me up.
Speaker 3: You flew or drove.
Speaker 1: I flew family drove earlier because the kids were off school all week.
Speaker 3: Been there. So what Muff's coming up a day early. Cool, I'll be at work for the next three days.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So that was that. I was like, all right, Cools, we get there and we wake up on Thanksgiving? All right?
Speaker 3: Cool?
Speaker 1: Oh man, you're good. Get there on you know, they wake up Thanksgiving and we're just hanging out at the house, kind of have some little snacks for breakfast. Eat some castle roll with eggs and sausage, and I don't know what else is in it, but it was good cheese, maybe some potatoes. Maybe hash browns is what's in there? Tater tots. I don't know. My wife made it. It's not the custom bubble bread that I'm used to that I love. That is a family tradition of mine.
Speaker 3: Bubba bubba bubble bubble bread.
Speaker 1: No, they didn't bother to get the ingredients to make bubble bread, so we can have it for the morning. But that's okay. I'm not upset about that. We'll just move on. We'll have this cast role, no big deal. Then the kids are like, hey, Dad, let's go on a hike. Let's go on a hike.
Speaker 3: Do it? Said?
Speaker 1: All right, yeah, your great idea. The ladies are in there, you know, they're making the Thanksgiving sides, and we'll come back and we'll fry the turkey when we get back.
Speaker 3: You're doing that.
Speaker 1: We were gonna do it on the back porch, right, do the fry turkey. You know it's gonna be great. Women are in there making the you know, sweet potatoes, the mashed potatoes, the green beans, the whatever else they're making. So we decide we're gonna take the dog with us and we're gonna walk a little bit. And it's like a they want to go hike down to some waterfalls.
Speaker 3: Case you get lost. Is it too cold to hike?
Speaker 1: No, it's like forty five degrees and you're gonna go with kids? Yeah, we went with a four year old. No, two four year olds, one of them is about to turn five, a five year old, two seven year olds, the one to seven year old's about to be eight. And three adult males.
Speaker 3: Okay, the three men. You can wrangle them.
Speaker 1: We can wrangle them. And we took the dog in case you guys need help. No, just because get them out, burn some energy. Be fun to go up and down some mountain with a.
Speaker 3: Dog, right. I wore a white shirt in case we ran into trouble.
Speaker 1: And it's really supposed to be about a mile maybe a little over a mile hike down to this waterfall and back. Really forty five minutes, that's about it, and we'll be back no problem. So we start hiking down to the waterfall. Kids are having so much fun, but there's a couple bridges. The dog is scared to go over the bridges, so I have to pick them up because they're like little thin log bridges over water.
Speaker 3: I've been to Costa Rica before.
Speaker 1: So I got to carry the dog over the bridges and we go down to the waterfall and we're throwing rocks in the water and throwing sticks in there and watching it go down and so fun. Then my brother in law was like, all right, we go this way to get back, like, all right, cool. So we start walking.
Speaker 3: And this is terrifying. This brings back memories.
Speaker 1: And just say, you know, we brought no water, no snacks, bro, you need me in the woods. And now we've been going about an hour and thirty minutes.
Speaker 3: This is terrifying. This is my biggest fear. And I think we go this way. All right, cool, we'll go that way, go that way. Oh no, I.
Speaker 1: Think we're going back down the mountain. Maybe we should go this way. All right, let's go that way. I didn't go that way.
Speaker 3: It is getting a little bit colder out here.
Speaker 1: And now we've been going two hours. She and we got no water, got no nothing. And I'm like, I don't know, man, And you know, I told you it's probably about a mile a little over a mile hike to the waterfalling back. Correct, we're now at three point seventy five miles we've gone, so you've been lost for a mile and a half. Yeah, we are just in there. And finally we're just walking on a trail and we don't know and he's like, let me run ahead and see what's over on this side. No outside goes back down the mountain. Let's go this way. Start walking that way. And I'm like, man, that's going back down again. Guys, that's down again. Like both sides are going down. We're going we're on the wrong path.
Speaker 3: You've carried the dog over a bridge now ten times.
Speaker 1: And we can see a house about two hundred and fifty yards straight up the mountain.
Speaker 3: Go to it.
Speaker 1: And we said, guys, it is time to leave the beaten path. We are not going to follow one of these trails for another minute. We're gonna go straight up this mountain through the woods, unpathed. Don't know what's lying beneath these leaves and these fallen tree. But we have been gone for two hours now and we are at three point nine five miles hiked with two four year olds, a five year old and two seven year old and a dog with no water, and we're like, let's just go look.
Speaker 3: On a tree. You can always tell the moss grows on the north side.
Speaker 1: I could see the sunlight, so I was trying to head towards the sunlight. But whatever path we got on, it was gonna take us around the side of a mountain.
Speaker 3: I don't know, listen for traffic too.
Speaker 1: I understand that all I could hear was the water going down waterfalls.
Speaker 3: That's not gonna be very helpful.
Speaker 1: No it's not. It's pretty, but it's pretty loud to find your way. And we were like, I hope these people don't mind us just climbing right through their backyard because we're coming.
Speaker 3: We got to out of three grown men. You guys all had to tuck your tail.
Speaker 1: We had to tuck our tail. Admit, we were lost, no cell phone service, so it's not like we could do anything about it, like try to pull up a map and figure our way out. We're in the middle of a mountain.
Speaker 3: You guys got burrs all over you.
Speaker 1: And my brother was always like, I don't think it's a good idea just to go straight up the mountain, Like, we got no choice, man, these kids are getting tired. We're at three point ninety five miles. We got no choice, man.
Speaker 3: Okay, you listen to me.
Speaker 1: Don't you give up on me. Promise me, you're never gonna let go. Promise me, you're never gonna let go. And we just hiked the two hundred to two hundred and fifty yards straight up the mountain into the backyard, around to the front, up the driveway, onto the street, and we are able to get cell phone service. We are now at four point oh two miles. Yeah, you didn't go the right or ute that we have been hiking. And we put in the GPS the house. We are one mile from the house if you walk the roads. We weren't gonna be able to walk it. Man, the kids were tired, right. We called an uber's twenty twenty five. What'd you think we did? So we dropped a print a pin, sent it to the group text and said send the vehicles, Send the vehicles.
Speaker 3: But at least you're at safety though, That's all I can say.
Speaker 1: And I mean, we're just camped out in front of some people's.
Speaker 3: Houses, so as you go inside or no.
Speaker 1: No, we didn't go in their houses.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: And we just there was one guy out in the front, Hey, how's it going. I was like, hey, how's it going? And here comes my wife, Here comes my sister in law. They brought two vehicles to rescue the stranded hikers.
Speaker 3: I thought we were looking.
Speaker 1: At each other like, all right, which one are we gonna eat? Which one are we gonna eat? Man, we've been gone. We were gone for two hours and thirty two minutes, with a total hike of four point zero one miles.
Speaker 3: You were red. That was pilgrims Man before we stole it from the Native Americans. That's crazy. You gotta be careful. Never go on a hike without water and food. That's all those people die at Joshua Tree and then the temperatures change and that's how you die.
Speaker 1: Oh dah's just gonna be a straight to the waterfall and back from the waterfall.
Speaker 3: Bro, I didn't even know your story. And I said, white shirt sos, because I know how that goes. When you're in the woods, you get freakin' lost. It's confusing as hell. We'd go look at woods all the time with my dad and sometimes he would get lost. But then he's better with directions than us. It's terrifying when you get turned around.
Speaker 1: I just assumed that my brother in law, he said, oh, I know where we're going, So I just figured he knew. And we got to one point where there was two signs that said trail that way, trail that way, didn't say which trail it was, just said trail. So that onen't good. And then you got baby box chiming in, No, Dad, I think we need to go this way, Like, how the hell do you know which way to go? Son? You ain't ever been in these dang woods. Actually, Dad, we came in these woods yesterday. You got here. Oh, oh, my bad, So maybe you do know a little bit.
Speaker 3: I should have listened to my kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe I should have listened to the seven year old. But my brother in law like, oh, here's a red path, but I think we're supposed to be on the Orange path.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't remember which one we came in. We were lost, man, we were lost in the woods.
Speaker 3: Been there. I've been there a handful of times. It is terrifying. I wish that upon nobody. It's not lost on Broadway in booze in the bottle. It's lost, and you have no idea where you're going, not in life, but physically where you're going. It's it's one of the most terrifying feelings.
Speaker 1: So it felt good to be rescued. They pulled up in the vehicles and we told them in the text bringing water. We haven't had water, and the kids down some water. We got in the vehicles.
Speaker 3: We drove the.
Speaker 1: One mile home, and that one mile home was a lot of big hills. It would have been treachery. It would have been tough for the kids to make it. They would have been exhausted. But afterwards the kids were like, man, that was so fun. We got lost. Can we get lost again later? Can we get lost again later? They didn't realize that we hyped four miles. I mean, I'm not talking like a little nice easy path. We're talking up elevation, down elevator. And they were warriors out there.
Speaker 3: Yep. What with the being lost? The kids, they the dads at the dinner table later on, we're lucky, John, I know we are, Jim.
Speaker 1: It was just great to be home. And then the day got even better because then it's time to fry the turkey. And I'll tell you all about it right after this. So you get the turkey things set up on the back porch, A right here we go. Let's get that turkey. They've been you know, falling the turkey and you get the friar stands set up.
Speaker 3: But are you doing it or is somebody else man handling it. I've just never heard you cooking a turkey before.
Speaker 1: Now it's really the father in law. He's gonna do it. I'm not really caring to do it.
Speaker 3: Whatever my situation. Father in law brought over the turkey. Brother in law brought over the ham.
Speaker 1: There you go, there you go. There was no ham at ours. Unfortunately. I love ham, but we did not have ham. And we go out there. We're like, all right, we'll get it all set up. Let's light this suckers. If you like ham, love him.
Speaker 3: I got a piece of ham in the fridge. It is the best ham I've ever had. And I would be willing to cook you up some and you try it live. Man.
Speaker 1: I love him.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: Ham is my favorite.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 1: It's my absolute favor, dude.
Speaker 3: It's the most phenomenal ham I've ever had.
Speaker 1: Ham is so much better than turkey.
Speaker 3: Hey, am, I am ray. I love doctor Jews.
Speaker 1: Ham is so much better than turkey.
Speaker 3: The turkey was pretty good. We got it infused with stuff. Oh it was so good. Father h Yeah, Father in law goes, hey, I'm gonna take this, and I go, oh, are you gonna take it to the fire hall drop it off there? And he goes, no, no, I'm taking it to my fire hall. I'm taking to my house. I'm eating it.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 3: I go, I go, what you take you that to the boys down there at the old fire station. He goes, no, no, no, this boy me at my house.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's pretty awesome.
Speaker 3: It was that good father in law took it with him and he said, no, screw.
Speaker 1: The boys at the house. Man, I'm gonna keep that from me. That one's on me. So we get out there and we're like, ah, man, can't try for light twenty five minutes, can't get it to light.
Speaker 3: But you lost again.
Speaker 1: Now we're on the back porch. The friar won't light.
Speaker 3: Dude, you guys can't win.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: So we start texting neighbors, Hey, do you happen to have a stand turkey fire stand? We can't get ours a light? No. No, So my aunt posts on the neighborhood facebook page, Hey, anybody got a friar stand? Ours won't light? Crickets? So here we are. The sides are all you know, pretty much ready and we have no turkey.
Speaker 3: It was a malfunctioning thing. And guys, let's be real, how many times have they used it? Once a year for twenty years?
Speaker 1: Ding ding ding ding hadn't been brought out since what last Christmas or Thanksgiving?
Speaker 3: There was this Instagram thing where the dad had the electric razor that cuts the meat or whatever, and he goes, we've been married forty seven years? Is this forty seven times? The only time you use it for is Thanksgiving? Never do you ever get the electric cutter out?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So that's the thing man. So then we, uh, we're like what do we do? And you can't put it in the oven now because it's gonna take five hours.
Speaker 3: See, I don't know on the cooking side of it, but I know they're not easy.
Speaker 1: So we are between a rock and a hard place. We have no turkey for Thanksgiving dinner campfire. So we look around, We're like what, we don't know what to do. So we start dissecting it because my aunt has a pressure cooker, it's like an air fryer basically. Yeah, okay, so we are chopping this turkey up and shoving pieces in the air fryer.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, what time are we talking right now? Two thirty It's Thanksgiving time?
Speaker 1: It is Thanksgiving time, dude, I mean does like this was? The turkey was supposed to be in the freaking friar at like one o'clock. I was supposed to be in there ready to like let's go. There's no way this ends up good, though, So we are chopping it up piece by piece. Everybody's teaming up. Everybody's teaming it up, and it is just a disaster. All the sides are now having to be reheated and reheated because they're cold by now.
Speaker 3: Well, what a tribute to the Pilgrims man, Like, I mean, just they have a butter better meal two hundred years ago.
Speaker 1: Like I thought the turkey was gonna be rudy. Now the sweet potatoes are hitting. Now I've been out of the oven for an hour. We're gonna have to reheat them. Sorry, didn't know this was gonna happen.
Speaker 3: So we went.
Speaker 1: Pressure cooker, ripped up turkey and cooked it. Then reheat all the sides and we ate Thanksgiving dinner at like three forty five, still within the window. Turkey was okay, There's no way it was good. No, no, I said, okay, oh, it was edible.
Speaker 3: At least there's a story behind it.
Speaker 1: It was edible.
Speaker 3: But what happened with the turkey friar?
Speaker 1: It wouldn't light See, I don't know. Ray. I didn't take it apart and see what was.
Speaker 3: Wrong with it. But like, was it the lady that lived there or did somebody bring it from Nashville? No, she had it. Okay, see that's on her. You got to try it the day before, the week before the minute of action. She tries to see if this friar is gonna fry up from a year ago. And it didn't.
Speaker 1: Let me, let me break the news to you.
Speaker 3: It didn't.
Speaker 1: It didn't start. It didn't start right. And so here's the thing. I may. I was like, wow, this is a great Thanksgiving dinner. Wow, this is so fun. So we ate during the Cowboys Chiefs game. I didn't see one second of that game. I don't know how that game went. I don't know if the Cowboys dominated. I know they won. I don't know if it was back and forth. Don't know a thing about it.
Speaker 3: I was busy with kids. We watched a lot of the Packers line. But yeah, I was busy during that one. Packers Lines was the first game, right, yea, it was Packers all day long. A lot of lines never had a chance.
Speaker 1: I think I watched one quarter of that game, and maybe what was the night Oh, the night game was the Bengals and Ravens. Guess how many plays that I saw?
Speaker 3: It was a blowout.
Speaker 1: Didn't see a single play Ray it was Joe cool. You want to know why I didn't see a single play? Right? Because this house was set up weird.
Speaker 3: I'm guessing they didn't have cable.
Speaker 1: Well that's one reason. Right they had four channels.
Speaker 3: Well, you'd have been able to get one of them then.
Speaker 1: Right, they had four channels. But here's the problem. When you walk in, you're in the front little walkway. There's a bathroom to your left, The living room is straight ahead, the dining room is of the right, kitchen around the corner right to the right is the stairs. You go upstairs, there's two bedrooms up there, and then where the TV is is in the far left wing of that upstairs.
Speaker 3: I have the mental picture. I just drew the map.
Speaker 1: Everybody congregates downstairs, in the living room and in the dining room. There is no TV down there.
Speaker 3: And it's just nobody's going to go in a random room by himself with a door closed. It looks like you're looking at.
Speaker 1: Porn ding ding ding ray. If you want to go watch TV, you have to go up into the far left where no one is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you'd have already passed five TVs at my house.
Speaker 1: So you are away from everybody. No one knows where you are, and you are anti social, anti thanksgiving, anti everything.
Speaker 3: Because you want to watch the game. Yes, what used to be called being a man is now called being anti social because you want to watch your sports.
Speaker 1: Right, And so it was awkward when I'm getting text from Batter's box like oh my god, and I don't respond, what are you doing? He wasn't there, No, this is my wife's side. Okay, Well, I mean I heard the whole family tree. I thought at some point he threw Batter's boxing. No, and he's just like, oh my, are you there? This is unbelievable.
Speaker 3: That was a great game, but it had him not been the late game. The last lay game was bad.
Speaker 1: Highly entertaining.
Speaker 3: Oh he's talking about Chiefs Cowboys.
Speaker 1: I don't know, because I don't know what he's saying it wasn't.
Speaker 3: It wasn't Lions Packers because I was always out of reach.
Speaker 1: And then he I guess he called and he goes, you can't even take my calls. Hoppy he gave me and I'm like what. He goes, what a game? I was like, I didn't see a second of it, and he goes, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: I was all to high.
Speaker 1: He was like, I was over at mom and Dad's. Dude, dad got a new eighty inch TV.
Speaker 3: WHOA?
Speaker 1: I'm like what. He goes, Yeah, night before Thanksgiving his TV went out, and I guess he just went to best Buy and he called me. He goes, can I uh help him hang at his new TV? He goes how. I was like, why does my dad need help hanging in TV? He goes, oh my god, the TV was so big it barely fit in the bed of his truck.
Speaker 3: It's like Taylor Lawan the one time I saw him outside of best Buy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was like, he got an eighty inch dude. He goes, it's massive and I was like wow, But I was like, no, I didn't see it.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: He was like, I don't understand how you didn't see in the football and I was like, well, the TV is up left, far left of the house, so you have to And he's like, we'll just go up there and watch it. I'm like, well, no one else was up there, so I can't just leave the whole family. He's like, this is very disappointing.
Speaker 3: So it's polite of the family member to offer up their house. But sometimes when you don't have the amenities for a huge group of people, you just really shouldn't throw it out there. In my opinion, am I Ow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, whenever you have football to be watched, it'd be nice to have it in a common area where we can have it on in the background. Everybody's talking, hanging out right.
Speaker 3: But almost as you almost invite enough people, do you have seats for? You don't need people sitting on the arms of chairs and stuff. Just because you're trying to pack in for the holidays. Sometimes you got to cut it off at eight people. You don't need to have twenty people. The third cousin, the fourth ex wife, the little seven year old from across the street, that's a secret baby. You don't need all that at a Thanksgiving. And that's why I drove the line. Sister nephew's wife, her brother, her mom, dad. That's it. A couple other kids sprinkled in, another niece and nephew. We were out the door at twelve. I don't want one more footstep inside my house.
Speaker 1: Sounds like you had it down, man, I didn't have an option. There was nowhere to go. There was nowhere to go, like look around and watch it. And so it's cool. Thanksgiving ends, we go to bed. That's all right.
Speaker 3: Friday, you know what, we got another hike.
Speaker 1: Well, the kids did want to do another hike, but we got Bears Eagles, and we'll talk about it right after this. Wake up Friday. Man, I'll rejuvenated, all right, man, Bears my favorite team.
Speaker 3: Yeah, stuffed? Do we eat a lot of crap? I felt like dog crap on Friday.
Speaker 1: I mean I didn't feel great because but I mean they only had pumpkin pie, and I don't like pumpkin pie. They have pecan pie, which was okay. They did have a coconut pie, which wasn't bad.
Speaker 3: Interesting, we went pumpkin chocolate, which has also got some other name, and then oh yeah, they were talking about it and then pecan That might have been it. Sorry, muff if I'm not remembering one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And so you wake up on Friday hanging out, have some breadwas most pie? Chest pie is what they call it?
Speaker 3: Don't really chocolate?
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't? Why not just call it chocolate? Don't understand the fancy name. And my wife makes the same castrole she made the day before.
Speaker 3: Was it warm? It is warm?
Speaker 1: Cast rolls warm, the eggs, the tater tots, the cheese something, and it's really it's really pretty good, Honey.
Speaker 3: I love this. It has a similar flavor as yesterday. Oh it's the same thing.
Speaker 1: Oh its same thing. Okay, cool, yeah, all right, cool. I really appreciate that. And what what goes down on Friday is.
Speaker 3: You're eat the same warmed up food from the day before, but it's a worse version of it. Awesome. Can we just go to waffle house? Kidding me? So we did?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I'm glad you didn't.
Speaker 3: I'm made in an order of like seventy five dollars. Dude, I ain't eating food three times we ate it for lunch, dinner, at that's the line. We're not eating this again.
Speaker 1: Well we did. We ate it, and we're hanging out and my well, my brother in law. He went into town to have breakfast, him and his wife and two kids. They went to have breakfast. We're not having this again, smart man. They went to have breakfast at a restaurant and then my finals, don't forget we're playing golf today at one o'clock.
Speaker 3: You guys try and squeeze in some golf.
Speaker 1: I said, what, he goes, Yeah, it's really you know, brother in law really wants to play golf.
Speaker 3: His son.
Speaker 1: He was like, so we're gonna play one o'clock And I was like, you do realize the bears play at three, right. I don't know why you're questioning golf over the family time. That's amazing. Get out of the house, go swing the sticks. Oh ray, did I mention? I checked the weather on Friday, high of forty two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, it's getting worse of an option, but still better than getting lost and eating three day old cast role.
Speaker 1: Correct. So we did take a trip to the dump. Took the boys to the dump where they get to throw the glass bottles into the dumpster and see him break.
Speaker 3: They stand above the dumpster and smash him. I gotta bring him out to my county dump. It's great dude. They absolutely loved it.
Speaker 1: I mean just over and ore breaking bottles loved it. They absolutely love that. Then we head back to the house. Brother in law is and such are. He's like, I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go check us in. I'm gonna hit some balls. Wait does he the same guy win for breakfast? Yeah, he's back.
Speaker 3: So he's freaking out a little bit.
Speaker 1: He dropped his family off and he's ready to go.
Speaker 3: He's got cabin fever or he's.
Speaker 1: Got cabin fever. He needs to swing those sticks.
Speaker 3: He's like at the boarding grocery store getting a vape next day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's like, wow, man, this is this too much family time? I think driving him nuts.
Speaker 3: I gotta say, though, the store's not being open on Thanksgiving and limited hours kind of throws you for a loop.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, because they don't have a turkey frier when you need one. They don't have a turkey frier stand for sale on Thanksgiving because everything's closed.
Speaker 3: Well, try also preparing for your wife's birthday the following day when every store is closed.
Speaker 1: Oh it's awesome. Continue, So we head to the golf course high at forty two. You know what I mean, so we're gonna be wearing some layers, got some pants, got a jacket on. I go in the clubhouse and they have weather gloves. I buy those because I'm like, my hands are freezing. But it feels weird having two gloves when you're trying to hit the golf ball. Feels weird holding a stick.
Speaker 3: I do it.
Speaker 1: And let's just say that, it was like I had never played golf in my life.
Speaker 3: I love to hear it. I loved to hear it because I haven't played on a course in like three months. I couldn't love to hear it.
Speaker 1: Couldn't hit the golf ball.
Speaker 3: You're out there with the family, try to show out, and you just suck.
Speaker 1: You absolutely sucked.
Speaker 3: Is it from the get go?
Speaker 4: Nah?
Speaker 1: First a hole, drove it right down the middle, missed the green to the left, chipped it up and barely missed my putt. Tap in, bogie all right. Second hole, I mean, like the wheels fall off.
Speaker 3: What was it the driving?
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, second hole, drive right down the middle.
Speaker 3: Then you're good.
Speaker 1: Boom second shot, boom, right, it's a five. It's a five par five uphill and I hit a six iron in the second shot. To put me about one ten out. Yeah, perfect, yank, get left way over the green, back in the leaves. Oh hit it out of there, short, You hit it over with one and ten yards. Yeah, well I hit it left left, got it and it rolled all the way back in the leaves. All right, fine, chip it short, doesn't make it on the green. Then I bladed across the green into the sand, out of the sand. Terrible, like a ten, like an eight cheez on a par five snow man. Well, it doesn't get any better. I mean I got a nine on a hole and it was just like it was unbelievable.
Speaker 3: Is someone's cold out or what you weren't with the course.
Speaker 1: I've played the course. I've it was cold. I mean I just wasn't hitting it. I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's the worst when you don't hit it flush. I don't care where the shot goes. If you hit it flush, that's all that matter.
Speaker 1: That's what matters. And so by whole seven, the sun is starting to go down. Oh it's right, you went later for somebody at one o'clock. So by whole seven I am now the sweatshirt and jacket like a short light jacket pull over underneath.
Speaker 3: Are there other smucks playing in this course?
Speaker 1: There's other people playing, right, And by the time we finished around, I think the.
Speaker 3: One by mean Boy was closed on Thanksgiving Day.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is the day after.
Speaker 3: Don't worry.
Speaker 1: Oh, I wore Beanie the whole time. I went Beanie the absolute entire time had warmers.
Speaker 3: I would have brought more stuff with me.
Speaker 1: And I mean by the time we were done, the sun is already going down. They told us carts had to be by five. We got him in about five twenty, but it is probably thirty degrees.
Speaker 3: You cut it short.
Speaker 1: No, No, brother in law was not gonna we were not missing a whole. Like we got to eighteen and my father in law was like, hey, they said cart's got to be in by five, we should probably take it in, and we're like, we're on eighteen, let's just finish. And the family had driven over. Everybody had driven over because we're gonna walk around the golf course and chase some deer afterwards. So they're waiting up there on the eighteen.
Speaker 3: After you already froze the death. Now I need to go chase deer exactly. Go see where you hit all your balls.
Speaker 4: Oh, found it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh these are hey, guys, it's actually good in the woods. I'm finding some of my balls from earlier.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so we I actually played that whole well, hit the fairway on the drive, second shot up and then chip it on and I mean, the kids come running out on the green, dude, Tiger Woods and they're sitting there and we're all putting, putting, and I was like, am I gonna make this? And they're like no, and.
Speaker 3: They're like, may get, may get, may get. You have like the what do they call it? The gallery?
Speaker 1: I have the gallery, but the gallery is no. They've invaded the green. They're not just waiting up top. They are like on the green, dude, they are there. And so I have all this pressure of everybody around me. And I drained the butt and they go crazy, whoa.
Speaker 4: Whoa, there's people still playing golf.
Speaker 2: I made that.
Speaker 3: That's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: That was the end of the round. Then we go chase Deer and I mean, I am snot. I feel like freezing in my face. Everyone is freezing cold.
Speaker 3: You're in a bad mood.
Speaker 1: I'm in a bad mood because I couldn't hit the ball. And my wife consents, like how was it, And she's on cheering and she's expecting me to say, oh, it was so fun hanging out with your dad and brother, you know what I mean, And they're great, like they're awesome.
Speaker 3: It was miserable, I be real with you.
Speaker 1: It was terrible, but I said, but it was awful, I said, because it was like I couldn't hit the damn golf ball. I was like, it was cold and embarrassing. She just, oh, there's nothing to be embarrassed about. And I said, no, no, no, I said, because I talk about how oh I'm I think I'm getting better at golf, and then I go play with your dad and brother and it's like I can't hit the golf ball. So it's like I just make this crap up. She goes, they don't think that. I was like, it's still embarrassing.
Speaker 3: They're walking a little taller at work today. They are film may be retired.
Speaker 1: But because they were just smacking me around the golf course. And then it was time to head to dinner. Man and we went and ate some barbecue.
Speaker 3: And we went to bed. Hush did their frar work. But I got a text from Batter's box. He's like oh, another game you didn't see.
Speaker 1: He's like, oh my god, now do you believe? He was like in Thank goodness, I played DeAndre Swift. I was like, I don't know. I said, are you being sarcastic or not? He goes, what do you mean? I said, well, did he have a good game or not? And he goes, you didn't see it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they rolled him.
Speaker 1: I was like no, and he goes, oh my god. He goes, you are setting a world record for not watching football. And I was like, I didn't see it down. Did we win? It's like yeah, And I'm like.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh. You like couldn't check out on your phone?
Speaker 1: Check? Yeah, I hear you, though I didn't check. My hands were too cold to be typing, Like I just put him in pockets. My father in law, it was so cold. He was going NFL quarterback. In between every hole, he'd put a jacket on, and then when he'd get to the get to the ball, he'd take the jacket off, hit, but the jacket back on.
Speaker 3: See at that point, maybe you shouldn't be playing golf. Maybe I got to take the day off.
Speaker 1: It was freezing.
Speaker 3: It's not fun when you're cold.
Speaker 1: And my brother in law. I mean there was one hole. It's a par five and it's like on top of a hill, and it goes down and then way up. I and you don't want to hit it all of it because sometimes it gets stuck in the middle of the hill. But I hit it all the way down the bottom of the hill.
Speaker 3: I already hate this course. Hills.
Speaker 1: No, it's awesome. It's a great course and drive of my life to hit it all the way down that hill, perfect spot, probably two hundred and fifty yards from the green. Got a nine. How exactly? How because I couldn't hit a golf ball after that.
Speaker 3: But those hills are tough. I hate hill golf. Not a fan.
Speaker 1: So the Bears won, and I want to apologize to Caleb Williams. I came on this post and said, oh, he doesn't have it, Ben Johnson, why'd we hire? We are the number one seed in the NFC. Duh Bears, But I didn't see it, So maybe we are good. We actually beat the Eagles.
Speaker 3: It's a good time for this present. Oh man, you got me a present that's for my sister.
Speaker 4: Bear.
Speaker 1: She got me a shirt that is sized four. It looks like a girl's shirt. It's definitely a female shirt. Definitely a female because it's got the V neck that's for a chick. It kind of looks like a cheerleader shirt. But I will give it to my one of my sons.
Speaker 3: Well. The first question is is any of your kids that small? Yeah? The second question is does she not know you have three kids? She goes, I got this for lunch. Thanks, he's got multiple children. You can't just give one kid a present.
Speaker 1: Oh you ain't, Kim. Can you just stick in their pile? And they won't ever know. They won't ever know because they cheer for the Titans anyway.
Speaker 3: They don't think it was a Marshalls or something.
Speaker 1: They don't care. They don't. They won't cheer for the Bears. It's okay, but hey, maybe the Bears are for real. I didn't see it down, so it must have been a convincing win. I'm so excited, And I mean, you would think that's how vacation ended. It was so cold. That was it. We're done, no out more. I'll tell you right after this.
Speaker 3: You got about ten minutes.
Speaker 1: So we wake up Saturday morning. It started to clear out. Cousin and husband and two kids have left, brother in law, wife, two kids. They leave Saturday morning and baby Box two comes to me. He goes, Dad, I don't feel good.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 1: My throat hurts, and just by his voice, I was like, oh, y have strap. I was like, yes, strap, dude, yes, strap throat. Let's go to the urgent care. So we go to the urgent care and they're like, what brings you in. I'm like, he's talking like this, he's got strap and he's like are you sure? Heyes strap, I'm like yeah, I mean it's pretty spollen back there, and just the way he's talking, that's that's strap voice. I was like, he's got a little bit of a call if he was a little hot this morning. He's like, all right, I'm gonna do the strap test does the thing in the back of the throat goes. But I'm also gonna do flu in COVID, So I'm gonna, you know, kind of stick this up your nose and it may tickle a little bit. Well, I've never i mean, maybe small town America. These nurses don't know how to do things. I've never seen someone jab something so far up a kid's nose in my life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, probably need to go a little gentler there bedside manner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, he's five, bro, he's five years old, and you, I mean he he's never recoiled at a doctor or nurse doing this, but he literally slapped the thing out.
Speaker 3: Of his nose.
Speaker 1: He did it so far. Yeah, I think they just need to be in h yeah, just right in there. And he's like, I gotta do the other nostril. And my son is now crying. Baby Box two is now crying because he shoved it so far up there, and this dude just shoves it up the right nostril now so far nose bleed just starts bleeding.
Speaker 3: What is happening in North Carolina, USA?
Speaker 1: And he's like, oh good, we got it. And I'm like, uh good, you got it. He got his blood tight too. Yeah, dude, you got a freaking nosebley. Congratulations, you made a volcano or erupped right here in your office. He goes, I'm gonna go run these tests. Not a sorry, not a oh, I didn't mean to do that, just like, oh yeah, all right, I'll be back with the results.
Speaker 3: Was he an intern, I don't know, but he had a hat on that said dad, I mean, that's a good thing to wear if you want kids to feel good around.
Speaker 1: You, especially the kids that don't know how to read.
Speaker 3: Was he a family practitioner, it was just an urgent care. Urgent care.
Speaker 1: He's just a nurse at the urgent care. And then the doctor came in. She comes in, She's like, well, good thing you guys came in. He's got strapped.
Speaker 3: Was she hot? No, oh, well you made it sound like she was hot.
Speaker 1: Well I'm sorry that I led you that way, but she wasn't hot. Ray the doctor they came in and ooh la la, and I was like, wow, okay, I think.
Speaker 3: God may have COVID as well. You got a minute, got a stick you can shove up me?
Speaker 1: So I saw I was there, and I went, you know, all right, let's go back, let's go get your medicine. Then we go to Duncan get some donuts to reward him smart. I've never had a worse donut in my life. Wow, the donuts the Dunkin in North Carolina, they don't know how to make donuts.
Speaker 3: You haven't had a good meal in about five days.
Speaker 1: No, we ordered a box of munchkins, all assorted glaze chocolate glazed. You know, dude, I don't know if they just forgot to put glaze on them, but every single of them was a cake donut.
Speaker 3: Nothing.
Speaker 1: They didn't have any.
Speaker 3: Icing on them. Yeah, the glaze.
Speaker 1: They had no glaze on any of them.
Speaker 3: Well did you tell them here are you.
Speaker 1: Glades in me?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 1: No, you need to glaze me, bro, glaze me.
Speaker 3: You what if you would have told him that you need to glaze me? Bro? What the you talking about? Man?
Speaker 1: And there was nothing. They didn't do anything. There was no glaze. And then we get home and I opened a dozen donuts and like they only put glaze on half the donut.
Speaker 3: Like, what are we doing? Yeah, they just don't care.
Speaker 1: And I I actually went on Yelp and Road Reviewed said, as a former employee, this is embarrassing. You guys didn't put glaze on my donuts.
Speaker 3: We're getting so old. But I'm glad you did it. Make it better for the next guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And that was And then so Saturday, I watched football. I watched maybe the second half of the Texas Texas A.
Speaker 3: And M game. That was a good game. Van dey Valls didn't see it. It was awesome.
Speaker 1: I didn't see a minute of it.
Speaker 3: But Van he's not gonna get in sadly, Sorry everybody, Why, Yeah, at large is their only hope, and it's probably Miami or Bama because Bam ended up winning the Iron Bowl. Oh, valls are out, they're odds right now? Are plus twenty thousand to make the playoffs? Oh, I'm pretty sure that means they're not making it.
Speaker 1: That's not good. So I watched the second half of that game, and that's only And then Sunday we had to drive back and my wife said, oh, we're gonna get on the road about nine. One time you think we got on.
Speaker 3: The road, I mean, in my household, you we would have got on the road at four am.
Speaker 1: Uh No, we got on the road at ten thirty nine, eleven thirty, two and a half hours late.
Speaker 3: Were you trying to see every car in the interstate coming home from Thanksgiving?
Speaker 1: We did, We did because a five and a half hour drive turned into seven hours and forty minutes, and we had to take some side roads and we had to wind down this mountain into some small town and we were so many winding roads we had a vomited episode in the car.
Speaker 3: I thought you were gonna say you found that original house you got lost out when you guys went hiking. No the Nope, that or one of your balls rolling across the road from the golf course.
Speaker 1: No, babybox, Like Dad, Dad, I think Chase is gonna throw up. And I'm like, what he's like. He's standing up and he's licking his nose over and over again.
Speaker 3: Make him prove it.
Speaker 1: He's licking his nose over over again. That's my dog.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: And I was like, he's not, babe. There goes he goes that. He's swing up. He's throwing up. Well, so what do you want me to do? Man, I'm in try. I've been winding down this mountain. When we get to this little town.
Speaker 3: We'll pull over.
Speaker 1: And we pulled over and we scraped off the throw up and flipped the bed over. The kids went peeing a portal potty and we got back on the road. That's why I don't have a dog and I didn't get to see football.
Speaker 3: You can listen to our guy on the radio.
Speaker 1: I was in the middle of North Carolina. Dude, I don't think Titans radio reaches that far.
Speaker 3: It'll reach damn far. That guy's a legend.
Speaker 1: I got calls from batter's box. He's like, why don't you just download it and have it on your phone. I don't know how, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I've told you this. You can listen to the YouTube TV audio on Gate. That'd be amazing to drive to.
Speaker 1: And so he was calling me, giving me updates and half. He even called me at halftime of the forty nine Ers game. Usually has no phone rule during the forty nine Ers games, but he called me an halftime and after every after the games to give me the scores and how everybody was doing.
Speaker 3: Did he tell you about the Pooka catch?
Speaker 1: He told me the rams. He goes, Oh my god, the ram down, go the Rams down, go the Rams. But I saw the Puka catch later, and I saw the brock Bauers catch later. I saw the Traylon Burks catch live. Because you know who threw it to him.
Speaker 3: I don't even know who he plays for.
Speaker 1: He plays for the Washington Commander. So Mario, Mario Da and Brokes went up with one hand bam, And we finally got home last night at like six point thirty pm. As the longest day of my life.
Speaker 3: Well, you had to get home for the big show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Ray, did you have any cool stories like that? Because it was a great holiday? Man.
Speaker 3: No, Man, I gotta get to the airport. Baser decided to schedule an interview for us the day after Thanksgiving break, when everybody's gonna be at the airport. Wait, what something like foreign travel policy thing? If you go do this, you can just walk waltz through customs and I can like pretty much bring plants back.
Speaker 1: Oh, so that's why you gotta go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm physically going to an airport and not flying. I'm going to an airport parking at an airport and not flying.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna take the shuttle? You're gonna park up close, parking.
Speaker 3: Just do the whole experience. Bring some luggage too, dude.
Speaker 1: I hope you can get into the airport, because last night when we were driving home, we drove by the airport. I guarantee you people were not getting into that airport. They were sitting in traffic for over an hour. It was five miles down the interstate. The freaking traffic backed up.
Speaker 3: Well Briley from Oprey Mills was another five miles the other direction. You couldn't even go to them. All this weekend.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I mean I'm worried for you, That's what I'm saying. I feel bad I didn't get to hear any of your Thanksgiving stories.
Speaker 3: Well, I do have this three minute clip. I had my sister, Muffy Boomer. Henny's like six Boomers, like seventeen, Muffy, Baser, my wife. We were all in here in the pod studio. I had him do a three minute pod with me. I love it, so we'll play that right here. They do reveal a secret about justin so it is gonna be worth listening.
Speaker 1: Okay, So should I aunt now and then that'll just play after Yes, all right, we are doing a live podcast right now.
Speaker 3: We got Baser, Muffy, Henny, Tristan Boomer, Me, Sissan Ray Mundo. Hey, get over there, get on a mic. Which one you get on? Boom? Get on one, y'all get on one. Yeah you're tapping the mic? But is mic down?
Speaker 4: Who just won? Shot?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: So Baser won put shock by they tied and then uh she won by a tie rule. Apparently she never had a hazard.
Speaker 1: Apparently I don't have hazards.
Speaker 3: Hannith, how did you do?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 3: Boomer? Good? Okay, okay, Hennif What, Hey, are you having fun in Nashville? Or what up? Yeah? Like good time? Or what?
Speaker 4: Yeah? What's your favorite part?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is it the apple cider?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Mimosas? Yeah, I love some Welch's apple soider will sparkling?
Speaker 3: Yep? What does this mic suck?
Speaker 1: Yo?
Speaker 4: Yo? Yo?
Speaker 3: Yeah, this mic literally blows Henneth? What so, what's your favorite part of Nashville doing? Get to the mic? Boy doing putt shot? Excuse you, boom? What's your favorite part put shack? Alright? What'd you think of Valsay? Do you represent or what?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So you toured Falstate? You ended up? What did you do? You ran the bases? You had a good time at all? Say? Or what up?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: All right lunch, We're gonna play this clip. I'll play this clip on Monday. All right? Man, love you dude, Hey man, love you man. I've never told you before. Uh, secretly love you man, my best friend. I don't know want to do that.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Nobody knows this, but Justin lost his job.
Speaker 1: Nobody knows this, but Justin's where can it? Creighton Barrel? He went to Creighton Barrel for the holidays because it's easier than an MP job.
Speaker 3: So if somebody needs to check on our kids at the electrophysiology, our kids are bubbling, alright, we're gonna god.
Speaker 1: They're being defrosted at the moment.
Speaker 3: Alright, I'm stopping this. Henny, say bye bye, boom bye, mof bye. I'm sorry bye. When it when it comes to my family with microphones and stuff like that, and Henny with sixty seven, just sixty seven, one of my family is you are