Speaker 1: You're listening to the Buck Sexton Show podcast, make sure you subscribe to the podcast on the iHeartRadio app or wherever you get your podcasts. Hey guys, welcome to the Buck Brief.
Speaker 2: Caroline Levitt is with us now national Press Secretary for the Trump twenty twenty four campaign.
Speaker 1: It is the moment of truth coming up here with election day.
Speaker 2: She's super busy, She's given us some of her time to dive into this. Caroline, I'll just let you take it and set the stage for us. How are you feeling with like twelve thirteen days to go?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right, thirteen days away from the big day, and we are incredibly confident. We feel really good here at Team Trump headquarters in West Palm Beach, Florida. Our internal data shows the same as you see in the public polling, President Trump leading in every single battleground state, cutting into the Democrats base with black voters, Hispanic voters, young people, making huge inroads with these key demographics to the Democrat party success. So we feel incredibly confident we're going to win this thing. But we are not taking a single second for granted. President Trump himself is barnstorming the country and state after state, day after day, holding multiple events a day, running laps around Kamala Harris on the campaign trail, and we're not going to slow down.
Speaker 4: We're going to run through the tape.
Speaker 2: What do you make of the last ditch effort here? And it's also a repetition of what we've seen in previous election cycles when they're trying to get people to believe this.
Speaker 1: That Trump is a fascist thing. I mean, this is like.
Speaker 2: Front page New York Times, Atlantic is getting in on this, Joe Biden saying that Tom was now coming out and saying it is his desperation. I mean, what polling do they look at? Where they think if we say that Trump is hit, that we're going to win this thing.
Speaker 3: It's Groundhog Day, buck. And it's not based on polling. It's the Democrat Party's instincts. They have become the anti Trump party and they don't stand for anything. They just stand against Donald Trump. And when Kamala Harris began her campaign, when the coup was finished of Joe Biden and Kamala Hanon and Harris took the mantle, she began her race as the candidate of joy, the candidate of change, the future, that was her message. She was trying to unveil policy, but she got ridiculed for everything she.
Speaker 4: Said on it.
Speaker 3: So now she's resorting back to her instinct, which is spewing these baseless lies, this divisive political rhetoric about Donald Trump, and it hasn't worked. The Democrats have been saying this now for eight years, and President Trump is more popular today than he ever has been since twenty sixteen. People view his presidency as a major success now that they've had a few years under Kamala Harris's vice presidency and realizing what a failure she has been.
Speaker 4: So these tactics are the only thing they have.
Speaker 3: They're throwing it out the wall to see what will stick because they don't have real policy or real results to run on.
Speaker 2: Were you, I mean to take us a little bit in the inside of the campaign here, if you would have you with the team the Trump campaign team? Were you a little surprised initially when it was very clear that the plan was to just not have Kamala Harris do you interviews and stuff. Was there an expectation that that might be the playbook or you know, just I'm wondering how this has evolved as this has moved on because now obviously she's oh my gosh, I actually have to do media because I'm losing.
Speaker 3: Well, she's saying that now because I will credit President Trump in our campaign for putting pressure on her. There was a pressure campaign purposefully from our side to force kamalain too sitting down for interviews because we know what a disaster she is every time she opens her mouth, and that has proven to be true.
Speaker 4: Her Fox News interview with Brett bare was a train wreck.
Speaker 3: Last night, she was on NBC still refusing to answer the question of what she will do differently than Joe Biden. And in these interviews, she's made it very clear that her presidency would be a continuation.
Speaker 4: Of the past four years.
Speaker 3: She shows that she's incompetent and ill equipped to serve as the leader of the free world. So we encourage Kamala Harris doing all of the interviews that she possibly can in the next thirteen days, because every time she does, I think President Trump's pull numbers go up just a little bit.
Speaker 2: I want to ask you where we can expect there to be a particular focus and get your sense of how things are shaking out right now in some of the battleground states Caroline in just one second. But you know our sponsor here is in the world of finance. I loved learning about finance. I came across a Wall Street legend with a fascinating warning November eighth. He says, is going to open the biggest rapid fire money making opportunity of his fifty year career. In short, there's a disconnect in the stock market that has opened a way to spot potential buying spreeze on five thousand different stocks before they occur, and it could double your portfolio, according to this expert. Now, look, this is a guy who recommended an AI stock ten years ago that would have made you incredible returns if you had bought and held. He also invented an index used in the stock market day to day back in the eighties that directs billions of dollars of Wall Street finance good to stocks twenty twenty five dot com for details on what this stock guru has to tell you. He's agreed to share it with you for free, but you have to go register stocks twenty twenty five dot com. That website is stocks twenty five dot com. Is it really all about Pennsylvania. I was gonna take it through a few battlegrounds, But is it your feeling that based on where Trump is in the different states, and this is obviously gonna have huge down ballot implications if Trump wins PA, are you pretty much cracking the champagne at Trump headquarters?
Speaker 3: Look, the road back to the White House runs right through the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. There's no doubt about it. It's why President Trump has been spending a lot of time there. He will continue to between now and November fifth. And we're seeing very encouraging signs come out of Pennsylvania with the early voting. In fact, we are out registering voters in Pennsylvania right now to one. We've made a real tangible effort on the ground there to reach low propensity voters. You know, Pennsylvanians who may not be political, haven't voted in past election cycles, but they have common sense and they like President Trump, and they like a secure border. They want law enforcement in their communities to be supported, not defunded like Kamala Harris wants to do. They're hurt by the inflation crisis. Kamala Harris has created, so our message to them is Kamala Harris created these problems.
Speaker 4: President Trump is going to fix them. And we have been on the ground in.
Speaker 3: Pennsylvania for months with gorilla marketing tactics, digital advertising, paid television, paid radio, calling people, door knocking. You really focusing on registering new voters and getting them out to vote. And we're seeing that strategy is paying off with the signs we've seen out of early voting.
Speaker 4: But again, we're not getting complacent.
Speaker 3: President Trump will be back in Pennsylvania before election Day, no doubt.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you saw this particular poll. I know you're probably just grounding and polling day to these days at Trump campaign headquarters with Caroline Levitt, of course, he's the national press secretary for the Trump campaign. But it out of Michigan, and it was it was a legit polling company, and it wasn't one of these kind of, eh whatever polling companies. I can't remember who it was, but I remember thinking, oh, wow, it's a real poll that Trump may win Muslim American voters.
Speaker 1: In Michigan this cycle. What can you tell us about that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: There's actually been quite a few polls to suggest that President Trump is leading with Arab American voters in Michigan and also nationwide. And there has also been a real effort from our campaign and some of our allies to reach.
Speaker 4: Out to this community.
Speaker 3: No Republican really ever has to be honest with you, especially not in the last few decades. And President Trump is making a real effort to reach out to this community and to say, look, we may not agree on everything, but what we do agree on is we want peace around the world, and I will respect your religious freedom like I did in my first term.
Speaker 4: That's President Trump's message, and it's resonating.
Speaker 3: We're seeing it's working, and Arab Americans, just like Jewish Americans, are upset over the conflict we've seen in Israel and in Gaza, and President Trump, like he was in his first term, is offering to be a peacemaker in chief for both sides, to bring peace to the world for all people, regardless of faith. And that's a very appealing message. While all these voters may not vote for President Trump, they certainly we know will not be voting for Kamala Harris, who has been a disaster on the world stage for both Arab Americans, Jewish Americans, and all Americans, regardless of race or religion.
Speaker 2: Is there a state or two where and you know, maybe just speaking for your own analysis, right, I don't want you, I don't want to put you in a position where what the campaign thinks, but necessarily, but is there a state or two that you feel like isn't really on the radar of a lot of the media these days that are following the election, right which we're in the absolute think of it right now, less than two weeks away. Well, where you think that Trump and the Republicans down ballot will make it closer than expected and maybe even pull off a surprise win. You?
Speaker 1: If so, where would that be, Like? Do you see Virginia?
Speaker 2: Is there any place that you're thinking we might be able to pull off an upset.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm a little biased in this answer, but I would say in my home state of New Hampshire. So Joe Biden was campaigning there yesterday, Kamala Harris was there several weeks ago.
Speaker 4: Kamala Harris has actually allocated.
Speaker 3: Resources to buy media in the Boston television market, which is incredibly expensive. No campaign would do that unless they were worried about their chances. So I think President Trump has a real chance at winning the Granite State. I'm certainly making sure all of my friends and family up there get out to vote for him, And just to speaking with people on the ground anecdotally, I will tell you they're very turned off by Kamala Harris, very dissatisfied with her policies over the past four years. You know, New Hampshire is the live free or die state, big Second Amendment culturehere. You know, Kamala Harris wants to come into our homes and co escape our guns. We have a friendly business culture, low taxes, no income tax, no sales tax. Kamla Harris is the tax queen. So she certainly does not align with the values of my home state. And I would be very joyous to see it flip read and I think there's a real possibility of that.
Speaker 1: I can see that too.
Speaker 2: That's a great call, that would be really icing on the cake of a Trump victory to bring the Granite State into the mix. Our sponsor here is Birch Gold. You know, with the massive tax hikes proposed by the Vice president almost forty percent top income tax rate, seven percent increase to the corporate tax, forty percent, capital gains tax on unrealized or rather a capital gains tax on unrealized gains whatever.
Speaker 1: A lot of.
Speaker 2: Taxes, folks, it's all you need to know. Tax is coming around all over the place. He just mentioned. Kammala is the taxation queen. She wants to take more of your money, more of your businesses money, and she wants to spend a lot of money too. And that's a huge problem because we've got a huge debt that is piling up, and she's at she might add two trillion dollars to that deficit, that yearly shortfall that we've got. So you want to take action today to try to make things more safe of the long term for your savings. Diversifying to gold, the Birch Gold Group can help you. Birch Gold will assist you in converting an existing iray or four to one k into an ira in gold. The best news you don't have to pay a penny out of pocket. They can also sell you actual physical gold. You can hold and keep it home like I do. I've got gold, I've got silver. All you have to do is text the word buck my name to ninety eight ninety eight ninety eight get a free INFOKD on gold or a lot of people that transferring of an existing IRA or four one K maybe even one that you don't you haven't even allocated, you know, you don't know worry putting the funds gold over long term. Take a look at a chart of gold text buck to ninety eight, ninety eight, ninety eight for your free infokid today, Birch Gold group.
Speaker 1: That's who I go with.
Speaker 2: All right, Caroline, so you are I'm sure watching part of the meltdown that Democrats are having.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: I know the election is not over yet. We got to focus, We got to know, push through the tape until the victory is assured. But they're freaking out because of the gender deficit. I don't know if we call it that gender gap, not the pay gap, but the gap between Democrats and Republicans on men and women and who they're voting for. Trump is absolutely dominating Kama on the Democrats on the issue of male voters and is making inroads with black male voters, Hispanic mail voters. Where is that coming from? Like, if you had to focus in on why is it that this particular election cycle looks so weak when it comes to men, For Democrats.
Speaker 3: Why is that, Well, I think men are fed up with the policies of the last four years. Frankly, all Americans are. Men want a strong military. We've seen our military weekend over the past four years. Men don't want to be drafted into a war and having to go overseas. That's becoming all the more likely in Kamala Harris's America.
Speaker 4: Men want strong word security.
Speaker 3: Men want more money in their pockets, frankly, and look at the inflation crisis that is robbing men and women in all American families of their paychecks every single week. I also think men are very turned off by some of the woke crap that we've seen the Democrat Party pushing, like men in women's sports and teaching children about race and sex and gender. I think there's also been you know, the radical feminists in the Democrat Party have kind of been pitiful towards men, white men in particular in this country, and I think that's been a real turn off for them seeing.
Speaker 4: That take place over the last several years.
Speaker 3: So I also think, you know, President Trump himself has been a businessman for many decades. Men in this country have looked up to him, have known him when he was a celebrity prior to entering.
Speaker 4: The political arena. You know, he's a sports.
Speaker 3: Guy, he's funny, he's a guys guy. And I think that really resonates with men across the country. And I'm glad you asked this question, Buck, because the media likes to talk about the alleged gender gap with President Trump and women, and the real story is the massive gap that Kamala Harris is facing with men across this great country. And we're very confident they're going to turn out and record numbers to vote for President Trump on November fifth.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you saw. This was a topic that came up when I was on Bill Mahers show recently, Carolyn and And it's funny because they look at me, They're like, I mean, why does Trump do so well with with with men?
Speaker 1: What about Trump is masculine? And I was like, I don't know. Being a billionaire married to like an.
Speaker 2: International lingerie model who's been president and has like a big, beautiful family that loves him and plays a lot of golf and makes funny jokes like it was it was like talking to people who live in another universe, you know, really and then they go why do you know? People are asking me why do they think Tim Walls isn't masculine?
Speaker 1: I'm like, have you seen Tim Walls?
Speaker 3: I mean he kind of runs around on stage like a buffoon.
Speaker 1: Maybe, yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: I mean I'm waiting for Tim Wallas to just pull out jazz hands at any moment.
Speaker 1: You know, just sort of show everybody he's a weird guy.
Speaker 2: So the masculinity deficit is very real in the last in the last stages here, I mean, what's it like to be in the campaign day in and day out? Is does it feel more intense or is it just as the same as it has been all along? You know what I'm saying, Like, is it just you're showing up doing the work every day? Or with each passing day now, is it feeling more like, oh my gosh, this is happening. The votes are already coming in.
Speaker 4: Yeah. You know, it's funny.
Speaker 3: I've been at this since January now, and every day you're going at one hundred miles an hour. We have such a hard working boss in President Trump, who literally works twenty four to seven, hardly sleeps, and so the entire campaign is expected to keep up at that same pace, and we have a fantastic team, hundreds of people, many of whom you don't see on television, but they're working very hard behind the scenes to re elect President Trump, and there's great camaraderie here. Certainly it has intensified over the past I would say a few weeks, and now heading into the final sprint. We work literally seven days a week out of the office in Palm Beach. There are zero days off at this point and hasn't been for quite some times. But we're trying to keep up with President Trump, who has more energy than anyone I have ever met, in a harder work ethic than anyone in American politics. And truthfully, it's very inspiring to work for someone who works so hard and doesn't even question it. It's just who he is, even in the face of such adversity that he's faced throughout the entirety of this campaign, through political witch hunts, sitting in a courtroom for weeks on him because of Democrat prosecutors, two attempts on his life where he nearly lost his life, and the man still wakes up every day working eighteen twenty hour days to fight for this country and That's the type of leader I want in the president of the United States, not someone like Kamala Harris who takes days off as she did yesterday without a single campaign event.
Speaker 2: It is astonishing when you think you raise this, how little of the media has talked about, not just two assassination attempts in a general I mean a bullet that graised the president's goal. It was so close to, you know, the worst national tragedy in any kind of a political election or political sense that we would have suffered in a very long time. And yet the Trump campaign, despite the actual threats against him, very close to taking his life. There's the sense of his joy and optimism and fun. I know the Kamala campaign wanted it. Joy was a word that you're hearing a lot. Trump's out there passing fries to people and you know, having a good time. I know he doesn't actually work at McDonald's. That was the big fact check they were doing. It's like, well, I think we know that, but there's incredible I think you know, you and the team, I know you guys probably feel this, but maybe it's good to hear it from outsiders. The whole Trump campaign just feels so positive, and especially given what you guys have all been through with the President's been through, it feels almost like a miracle.
Speaker 4: I would say, so yeah. I mean, we'll see how it works out on November fifth.
Speaker 3: But certainly we have witnessed a lot of adversity, and I think President Trump's life was most definitely spared by a higher power on July thirteenth in Butler, Pennsylvania, where a bullet came within millimeters of taking his life and God willing, Thank you God for not allowing that to happen.
Speaker 4: And we're just so grateful he's here. And again it's inspiring to be.
Speaker 2: Part of Carolyn Levitt doing a great job as the national Press secretary for the Trump twenty twenty four campaign. Some of us thought she was going to be a big deal long time ago, back she's running for Congress and just saying it, some of us, Clay and I.
Speaker 1: Are both like, she's going to be a big gonna be a big deal, Probably gonna be a big deal. And here we are.
Speaker 2: Congrats to you all the hard work. And where you're gonna be at mar Alago election night, You're gonna be West Palm.
Speaker 1: Where are you going to be.
Speaker 3: Yet to be seen where we're going to be, but we will be somewhere, and it's going to be big and beautiful, bucked.
Speaker 2: Big, beautiful election night, the best, the best election night ever, the best people.
Speaker 1: Great to see you, Carolyn, Thanks for being with us, you too, back.
Speaker 4: Thank you,