Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Pros MLB. This is leading off Live, brought to you by Prize Picks. It's me Joey p Joe Pizavia, that is Chris Welsh, and of course it's you the Peanuts, the Cracker Jacks live here in the channel, the YouTube channel. If you haven't already made sure you like share, subscribe to the YouTube channel. We're closing it on thirteen thousand subs. Shout out to all of you. Love you guys and gals out there who subscribe to the channel. We appreciate you. We appreciate those people get to join us during the live event as well. And of course we know some of you actually are busy and have jobs I guess and lives and you actually listen on the podcast. But we love you too. And it's been a lot of baseball to talk about. This weekend, we're gonna recap all that look ahead. We got a contract extension again for another picture, Welsh. Before we do that, I have a review of the Super Mario Brothers movie, which I went to see yesterday with my kids. Would you like the review?
Speaker 2: Wow? Yeah, this is what we're all here for. Joe, We're all here for the wait, hold and one second, super Mario, are you like? It's Mario? Are you doing? Hey, it's a Mario like you because alloy thing you're doing. I just want everyone to know that I hear it. If you hear it too, Let's hear about the Mario brothers.
Speaker 1: Mario, Well, Mario is you know it's a Mario. I know it's he says he's a Mario. You're the Luigi to my Mario. You know what. I think that's what we should dress up as for Halloween this year, you and I will do a special will dress up as Mario and Luigi. You're tall, I'm short. It's all thing. It's fantastic. Here you go Mario Brothers movie. I was very excited. I heard good things. Love Jack Black. His singing of this song, the Peaches song is probably the funniest part. And it was way too short. It should have been like a three minute music video. The movie looked great. It had all the right pieces, all the right Easter eggs, all the right cool things, and and everything was there for it to be great. Had the right talent. It is so flat and boring. It is the most flat and boring on like, like, what a shame. It could have been so much better. I told you, you know, these these illumination movies. I love the original ones, like the the There were Despicable ME one and two great. You know, it's really funny stuff in there. But the recent ones I've seen, the stories have been crap. Like that that Young grew one. I thought the story was crap. They missed all the jokes. They didn't have enough jokes. They should have had some jokes there for the grown ups, because those make those movies more entertaining for everybody. I was disappointed. It was a very sad times.
Speaker 2: So I want your political view on Chris Evans in his accent of Super Mario.
Speaker 1: Well, that would be Captain America. You mean Chris Pratt, Chris Chris Pine another Chris. No, I don't care. It's called acting.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: The point of acting is life, not it's acting brilliant, thank y'all. No, it's again John Lovetz. John Lovett did that, But I don't. I don't understand. Like the whole point is, if you have the right sensibility as a human, you should be able to play whatever car. It doesn't matter. So no, I'm not offended as an Italian that Chris Pratt was Mario. I'm offended that the story was boring and there was no good jokes. That's what I'm offended about. But it's okay because the palette was cleansed because we watched John Wick number one last night because they had never seen John Wick. The kids and I so what a what a vast spectrum to go for Mario to.
Speaker 2: John Cross that over do a crossover here?
Speaker 1: Now you're cooking. Now we got something good. All right, let's get to some of the headlines in baseball. See what we got going good? Because Pete A. Lonzo's going good. He was my home run call for the weekend. Welsh Joey's a happy boy. He is two more home runs, so I'm up on three. I think now for.
Speaker 2: Really, you never get another home run again. I've just turned never do it. It'll just never happen.
Speaker 1: Are you stuck at one? Still? Is that what we want?
Speaker 2: It's just never gonna happen. I just pick all the names and have fun. Nope, never gonna happen.
Speaker 1: This is from Code Fi Baseball. Peter Morgan. Alonzo was one hundred and fifty four home runs. And five hundred and forty six MLB games. That is impressive. He's leading the league in home runs. His MVP odds on fans or plus nine hundred boys and girls. I put some money on that today, made an investment on that. I think people should too. It's plus eleven hundred on betting pros and some other spots and get even better number as some other houses. Here's my point with Alonzo. Unlike the Braves that have Olsen, Thecunya, Austin Riley, unlike the Padres who have Machado and Tatis Coming and Juan Soto, and even unlike the Dodgers with Bets and Freeman, Alonzo really does stand alone at this offense as the dude. And with the way the pitching hasn't been necessarily great, with the way the injuries bumping sures are from a start, verlinners and thrown a pitchy at this year, I think the Alonzo narrative could get really loud, really quickly in the National League. What do you think about this, this Pete Alonzo train that I'm on right now?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, what is your train to MVP or to len Homers? Because if you're under MVP. I mean, I get what you're going with it. I think the Mets would start to have to pull off like a raise, you know, and start rattling off thirteen straight wins. And it's in despite of all these other things. I agree with what you're saying. You've got these stacked other teams that I actually think one of those big like one Soto MVP votes gets taken away because Tatis will come back because is out there.
Speaker 1: So I know we need each other alive. That's the problem.
Speaker 2: I just don't know if this team is going to be put in that spot.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: One thing I will say also with Alonzo is like he was struggling with batting average and he's starting to get going. He's still hitting under two seventy right now. It's gonna be incredible if he does hit at like a really higher level. I'm gonna go with like, probably not Joe, but your logic is really sound in that, like so many other teams in each other alive.
Speaker 1: I think you're gonna make money on it regardless if you're one of those places where you can cash out of. Yeah, if you put money in right now, like on a place off Vandule a nine hundred. You can cash out of that and it's gonna be at three to one at some point this year.
Speaker 2: So way, your home run that was my favorite in the offseason with him, was like especially really really early on in the year. The end of the batting average is low, but that like home run bet with Pete Alonzo was sort of really good one.
Speaker 1: Too as well. The Mets swept the A no surprise there. The the also Braves continue to keep pace. They swept the Royals. Brett Baty getting called up. So let's talk about Brett Batty big impact on fantasy. We talked about this when last week left. We said, I was of the mind that maybe doesn't come until the end of the week after the you know, nine game road trip or whatever the heck that they've got here on the West Coast. But apparently, like now we've seen enough Escobar, Brett Baty era begins, I believe tonight. So your thoughts on Brett Batty another big prospect up here? We are still yet in May. We've gotten an incredible amount of early young, you know, really solid up and coming players here and now Baty is up as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean this one actually put a tweet on if you Sawchow, I said, if Baty is not up with the team by Monday, we riot, and I did that on Friday, and then I had to cancel the riot, and people very upset about the right being Bady.
Speaker 1: I love a good riot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Batty was killing it in the minor so far this year, five homers, hitting four hundred with a five hundred OVPs, had a couple of stolen bases. And the thing that's been so exciting about him is he hits the ball super hard. It's one tens left and right. He's just one of those guys. He's got that type of like he's got that Jordan Walker strength. For Jordan Walker, that pure ross strength is just also pushing into some you know, into some hits. Baby's gonna be the same way now Baty as I think more swing and missing his game, and he had a pretty rough early go and I think like the long term this has been really tough in Dynasty. These guys that could get you value this year versus like the long term value of another prospect. This is like the ultimate battle because I don't know if Baty is a superstar or he's going to be a thirty plus homer and hit or anything like that. But in like a short term, if he is going, he's gonna have some power. He's has some big power numbers. So look way, he's a pickup right now, he's a big pickup. You go and run and get Brett Baty.
Speaker 1: They need some left handed pop in there. He's got a really smooth swing. Like you said, he hits the ball hard. The defense is a little questionable sometimes too. That's the other hang up, but at this point they need the offense. It doesn't matter. Continuing on enough, some fun things going on here. Pablo Lopez gets an extension. Our good friend Craig Mish was actually on our Fantasy Fest just a few weeks ago. Broke this not too long ago. The Minnesota Twins and pitcher Pablo Lopez are closing in on a four year, seventy three million dollar contract extension. So that's gonna be finalized soon. Hopefully. It's a great job here by the Twins. We talked about last week on the show on Friday. I think it was about you know, Joe, Ryan, Pablo Lopez. All these incredible acquisitions that the Twins have made. The entire rotation, even Tyler Molly, all these guys via trade, Sonny Gray, the whole group, and now Pablo Lopez they're sticking with him. And I think this is good because Pablo Lopez looks tremendous to start the year.
Speaker 2: It's funny you say that too, because I got the trade video that's coming up tomorrow and there is a Twins pitcher in there that we're going to talk about, and it is crazy. As we've kind of gone through the motions of whatever they're doing in their camp for their pitching staff, every single one of these guys is altering. There's new pitches, there's scratch pitches. You know, I'll just break it. It's into it. Tyler Maley is the guy that's in there, and he's completely kind of scrapped one of his four big pitches he through last year and focusing on the big three. And then we've seen that with Pabolopez, we see Joe Ryan with a split finger. It's pretty cool what they're doing and it seems to be working. And it's a good bet to bet on Twins pitchers right now, which is, like I thought. I've never said that ever.
Speaker 1: Hey man, I like I said even went and trolled the Yankees, and look, he had a tough loss there to Garret Cole threw a shutout on Sunday. What are you gonna do? I mean, he just now I'm pitched. You know, Garret Cole has been fantastic this year. He's a good question from Mark Todd Bradley starting Tuesday. No surprise there, Lucky with the scoop up canny stick around for a while. I say, yes, I picked him up in my home league. I spent a lot of fab on his twenty three dollars on him because I wanted him. He's also got keeper implications. Excuse me, So I just wanted him and I'm mad because I could have had him for free two weeks before. He was on my list of guys and they just have room. Not only do I add Bradley, but on the low key, I also added Matthew Liviator, who you know. I know. We made some jokes at the end about the was what's what's the lipator for? Great? It wasn't. It's cholesterol? Right sure, libertur is for the Saint Louis Cardo's rotation, because that rotation stinks.
Speaker 2: Right now, LIBERATORI you're saying it like the medication now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I am. I'm saying it like the medication now because it's fun. But that's the next guy to come up to. So I'm telling everybody right now, be proactive, stash him now. He's been terrific and triple A. But I think Bradley's gonna stick around for a long time because I just don't trust the health of any of these guys in Tampa. What do you think about Bradley?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I mean we're already looking at Jeffrey Springs being out eight weeks or possibly more with this injury. It's like long extended Eflyn's out there, which you know that could go one way or the other. But yeah, at the end of the day, Tadz Bradley had a little bit of a path on a short stint when when e Flyn went down, and now there's a much bigger one and he's getting another opportunity to put out there. So I know we had some people that were like, oh, man, I want to play it in your leagues. You guys are so aggressive, like early on is when you want to be aggressive with Fabius and some of these young guys. So I definitely was a you know, ten to fifteen percent, maybe even into twenty pinning your own league. If you could do it, you obviously did that shoe, and that's how you were gonna win him.
Speaker 1: I mean the fifteen team league too. You're not gonna get a lot of starting pitchers who make an impact. And the fact that you threw one hundred and thirty innings last year makes me excited that Bradley cannot be here. Be like when these guys were like, well we got to you know, let's let's put him in plastic crap and figure everything's over day, give missippy cop. Everything will be fine if you're.
Speaker 2: Going to happen. Okay, if you don't think Mama Papa Rays aren't gonna steal baby their little Taj, Bradley, I think you need a second thought there.
Speaker 1: A little baby Taj Very.
Speaker 2: The bids were crazy on Taj.
Speaker 1: As well, were the bids in n FBC.
Speaker 2: I'm sure I think someone went up into the three hundred, so that's about thirty percent or even in the forty percent range, I think most.
Speaker 1: I don't think that got crazy there either, because if he gives you twelve to fifteen quality starts, this year, right, something in that range. I think that well, yeah, if it does, those are sharky leagues. That's tough.
Speaker 2: The only point to this is the bet of what you're putting the money on. It's only about if he sticks around. It's not about his talent, like if he were given a rotation spot here, blow it out the water. The only bet you're making is on how long he sticks around, not like how good he's going to be at this point, because we kind of all have settled on like this is the level of how good this guy can be struck out eight in his debut. It's just are you willing to bet twenty percent of your fab that he sticks around? And I think the current case of their rotation, it's a decent bet.
Speaker 1: Don't forget to subscribe everybody to the YouTube so you know when the trade video comes out tomorrow too that Welsh was talking about before. That's important stuff there. Good news read debt Merz bounce back six innings, seven k's to earn, so your window is now shut to buy him. Marcus Simmon hit a grand slam on Sunday. Luis Castillo flirting with perfection for a little while, and then we had Garrett Cole as I mentioned before, with the shutout, Garrett Witlock striking out five in the win on Sunday. That's good. This is always that day too with the Red Sox where they have that at Boston Marathon eleven o'clock Patriots Day game that screws with every single league where everybody has to email their commissioner and say, oh, you get my lineup in on time? Well, you know.
Speaker 2: I woke up and honestly, why the hell is this game at eight am on the everywhere?
Speaker 1: They do this every year every year, the Patriots Day game. It's what they do. All right. Let's get to some serious business here. Alec Manoa struggling again seven runs. What's going on here with Alec Manoa? Because I know a lot of people are starting to panic, and I think this is a this is a makes sense moment here to maybe start to hit the panic button. I loved Manoa going into the season. It has not been the greatest start, So what's going on here?
Speaker 2: Yeah? This he was actually one of my il one of my bold predictions of guys that was gonna implode. He also, when you compare his era toos like it's expected era, it was way bigger. By the way, it was like around the fours what you're seeing right now, and everything's kind of flattening out. Lance Brasdowski did a really good breakdown, as he always does. By the way, if you guys ever want to follow him on Twitter, it's Lance Bras and he has these kind of daily notes in here. So I'm going to kind of steal this for a second. I want to give him credit though, but as he mentioned in here, the struggles, you're seeing stuff plus down across the board. His four seam is down a mile per hour. Vertical break isn't the same. The slider has become less ineffect. I mean it is. I mean, I don't even really need to give you all of this. He's losing extension, the command is off, it's across the board decrease. Though, I would say go and read Lances right up on his Twitter because he kind of is like, hey, listen, he's not this bad. But I don't think that matters because he is at a level of bad and even if it improves, what does that get you. So I'm not a big investment guy. I think you should be worried. There could be a by opportunity because Toronto is so great, and you know he levels out a little bit. But I don't. I'm not interested really across.
Speaker 1: Unless there's just something physically wrong with him too that he's just trying to pitch through and we don't know that yet. That's the problem is we just don't. I hate these kind of scenarios because there's no reason why Minoa would regress this year. So the only thing I can think of is injury. So that's the only thing that concerns me. Here's a funny story here from the Wonky Penguin. I'm in a league where someone accidentally, quote unquote accidentally dropped a gram and did the I didn't mean to, and the commissioner let him pick him back up. I think the commissioner's right here. I mean, the integrity of the league is important. People are dopes, they make mistakes. Uh, you know this is you know, let's let's all play, let's all have fun. I I don't. It's not like you're playing NFBC where you do something like that and that's like, well, you're sol I think you let the person pick him back up, but you say, hey, be more careful next time. You dope, what do you think?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean people are stupid. One hundred percent agree, they're very dumb.
Speaker 1: Wonky's been hanging out too much with Mike Mayer.
Speaker 2: The only thing is like I've we've all kind of done this and I've seen this, but you do need to like immediately say so, like what did the guy butt drop him? And then like three days later he's like, oh my god, Like you should. It's gotta be within a reasonable amount of time. Though, I agree. My one of my biggest like holdouts of fantasy. It's supposed to be fun. It's about fun. So many people work so hard to make it not fun, like this is you know, like we are selling the Washington Commanders and we're the Snyder's here, Like, it's is a fun game, so you should do whatever you can to make it fun.
Speaker 1: All right, Let's have some fun here with this one. Sandy al Contra again a little shaky, weird start for him. Again. He had nine strikeouts in this one, so the strikeouts are way up. Is there a window here to buy Sandy al Cantara or is this kind of just one of those things where you just go He's just so good. It's just that other start was a weird blip on the radar. What do you think here? It feels like this might be a small window.
Speaker 2: I think there's like a small window in there. I would be interested, And I'm not with alec Manoa, I am with al Contra. But okay, what is it? Did we go from he's not tradeable to all listen? Do we go from he's not tradable to I'll take ninety five cents on the dollar. I don't know what those trades look like, and I don't know, you know, we talked.
Speaker 1: About look at Kevin who has been like untouchable so far this year. He's got an era of one that's not gonna last. Would you trade would you try to kick it Kevin Gosman for Sandy al Contrac.
Speaker 2: Would I trade Kevin Gosman to get Sandy al Contra? Yeah, and a heartbeat right and send them a care package from one hundred flowers one hundred percent would do that. But the problem with al Contra has been like the strikeout numbers just don't equate till like the elite innings he puts up and stuff. But I would still go by. But like, if that's the case. To me, that's eighty five cents on the dollar if you're doing if you're doing a Gossman. But I think it's more like Gossman and a hitting piece for our contra. It's never gonna be a one for one pitching type of thing. I just don't think anyone's getting out of the al contra business right now.
Speaker 1: I probably agree with you, but if you're gonna try, this might be the only shot you have. Edward Julian still hitting a leadoff again. He had a tough stretch. Are you gotta face Garrett Cole? It's a one other good pitchers there the Yankees ad after that first great night he had there. Anthony Volpi hitting lead off yesterday, He's got seven steals, but he continues to struggle. Both these guys are at the top of the order. Both are struggling. I say, patients with these two guys. A lot of people are losing patients with Volpi already. I don't think they should. What do you think?
Speaker 2: No, I mean Volpie put up. He already showed you what he can do. The other day is stealing three bases in one game. Also, I want to throw in Zach Netto who got the call up, who I don't think we mentioned this weekend. Who's a huge prospect and really an incredible run, one of the quickest runs I've ever seen for a position player to get up to the majors by the Angels. He led off. So a lot of these teams, I wonder if it is a true we're going to have these players lead off, or if it's a true we want these guys to see pitches and get comfortable and gets settled in. I think any of these guys getting out of that business is way too early. Specifically Anthony Volpi Ah some really good numbers here from Fernando Tatsis junior and now Paso.
Speaker 1: He's gonna be back on Thursday when the suspension ends. Twenty at bats he's it in seven hundred with six home run, thirteen RBI, thirty three total bases. Not too shabby. And also Joe Muscrow fanning eight in his rehab start. So the San Diego Padres don't worry. Reinforcements are on their way. Good thing. The only other injury to really chat about from Estrada is Avaso Garcia. Day to day with that risk contusion, this was a fun thing I saw on MLB dot com that I want to talk about the show. I did not realize and make this equation, but apparently Lynn Manuel Miranda is cousins with the twins Jose Miranda. I did not know this. Did you know this? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I didn't know about that. Yeah, there's something that came up like last year, the year before. I actually want to say, lin Manuel Miranda came on to one of the MLB network shows like last year and they did this bit.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I didn't see it. Well, he was at the stadium to say hello and watch the game and stuff. And apparently Linn Manuel's grandfather in Puerto Rico coached Bernie Williams in Little League. So talk about like crazy weird scenarios and.
Speaker 2: Manuel Miranda for everybody is from the creator Hamilton. Yeah, Hamilton, Hamilton. Okay, well, I'm just saying everybody.
Speaker 1: Should see Hamilton. It's great. I saw Hamilton twice on Broadway and I saw Hamilton at least twice. Hamilton on the Disney Plus. Hamilton is incredible. It's great. If you haven't seen Hamilton, go to the Run to the.
Speaker 2: D Hamilton or Super Mario, which one.
Speaker 1: Please Hamilton might be. And I look, I have seen theater in New York. I've seen theater in California, I've seen theater in Chicago, I've seen theater in London. Of all the things I've ever seen in my life, and I've seen some really high end actors and some really high end productions, Hamilton is the best fully formed production of anything. And I don't like musicals. It's really more of an opera. It is a musical. It's an opera. Nobody's There was no dialogue where they just als sudden breaking a song, which always piss me off. I'm a little salty this morning. But Hamilton is really speaking.
Speaker 2: You're really speaking to your audience here too.
Speaker 1: I don't care. The numbers keep going up, so what do I care. Hamilton is the single greatest piece of conceptual theater that I've ever seen in my entire life period. Out of story. You should go see it. It's very good.
Speaker 2: Like the New Cats movie, The Digital Cats of Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: You're swifty, I'm going to see Taylor Swift. You know that you are, of course I am. I have to. I mean, what kind of father would I be if I didn't take my kids see Taylor Swift. Let me tell you, all right, let's get to some interesting stats here. I was looking into the FIP and the eras. You know how I like to do that now, but we have a little bit of a little bit to go on, you know, we have a little bit more. You know, one star two starts one fish, blue fish. She doesn't make a whole lot. Now we're starting to get into the season a little bit. Nadi Evaldi era is at six point three two, his XCRA is at three five nine, his FIP is eleventh best in baseball at two point three seven, and the x FIP is two point eight zero. I am buying Nate Eovaldi a lot of people. I guarantee you probably dropping him in shallow leagues after the six cra start those numbers. Scream by to me, what do you think?
Speaker 2: No, one hundred percent agree, that's so funny that you did this. Because I did an episode with the CBS guys last week and our boy, our mutual friend, Stamps, Frankie Stamps hit me up and he's like, all right, you gotta have a pitcher. You gotta have one by pitcher, And this is exactly who I picked I picked Nate Yuvaldi because also on top of all of it, the strikeout numbers are there, you know, the velo is there. Like, I am very very much with this. He's one of those guys that might, like you said, it might not even have to be a trade four because he might just have been cut and sitting out there. So yes, give me the Evalde.
Speaker 1: This is how good Hamilton is. Mike Mayer and I actually agree on something like this is a first wow. So there you go. Mike Mayer says, I have to agree. Hamilton is incredibly It is incredible, Like it's.
Speaker 2: It's fantastic, it's cool, it's great, and.
Speaker 1: I'm track's amazing. Everything's amazing. Here's a guy sell high though, and this was the stats coming into Friday's game, and then he had a big Sunday. Also, Bryson Stott of the Phillies. He has a BABIP well over five hundred right now. His walk percentage one point eight, the strikeout rate is over twenty five percent, the ISO is point zero seven to three. Get he has a four hundred batting average and he's got a four hundred plus OBP. Look Bryson Stott to me, Welch's just not this good. This is this is your quintessential. Everything's coming up Millhouse. For Bryson Stott right now, I am selling if you've got him like in a deeper league. I am moving on from me. What do you think about Bryson Stott in the polar opposite of this conversation.
Speaker 2: I think he's a dead zone guy.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: I think he is. He's right in that middle, because what the hell are you gonna get for Bryson Stott? If you could go and trade Bryson Stott and get a lot.
Speaker 1: Of short stuff? Hold on, hold on, hold on. You got Tim Anderson out, You've got Corey Seeger out. These guys are out for months. Like, would it helps them?
Speaker 2: Would you trade Brayson Stott, Bryson Stott for Nady Evaldi?
Speaker 1: Oh? I wouldn't want Avaldi one hundred more than Stock.
Speaker 2: Okay, I guess my point. And I think there's some players that just live in this space where it's like, is it worth trading them for little to nothing or is it worth just taking what you're getting out of this? Because the babbit, he's gonna he's gonna regress down. He's absolutely gonna come down. He's not walking. He's not Corbyn Carroll in that he never walked, but he almost never walks, so I think that like lowers the floor. But I would just like, I'm not sure what you can get fro him. So I agree in the sense that he's going to come back down to earth a little bit, but I just don't know what it gets for you. So you can entertain offers, but I just don't think anybody's out there trying to get Bryson stopped. But maybe they are. Maybe they had Tim Anderson. Maybe they're just working out and crying.
Speaker 1: Here's why I love the ps, the Crackerjacks. Here's one from EU E two K Joe sicreally wishes he was a theater major. I was a theater major. I was a conservatory acting major, and I studied Shakespeare at the Royal Shakespeare Company at Oxford. Okay, I went to Oxford to study theater too. Yeah, don't I know. It's just it's like, oh, I'm gonna I'm gonna make a funny joke and exposed Joe for what for the truth, It's just the truth.
Speaker 3: I aren't very Yeah, you're very dramatic, so we can all sir, how dare you say such words to me? That was a very dramatic reading right now, and you're in, by the way and your Sopranos jacket, your life.
Speaker 1: I know I look like an extra from John Wick. I look like one of the guys today from the Russian Mobby. Like my slick jacket. We do they it's very shiny and like all sorts of baseball talk for you in the YouTube channels. All right, three up, three down, Garrett Cale, I mean complete games, shut out ten k's what more needs to be said. Pablo Lopez was great in that game. Zach Gallon continues to be awesome. I've got money on him. And Spencer strinder Forth.
Speaker 2: Agree with me about Zach Gallan getting better, No.
Speaker 1: I said, I didn't disagree with you. What I said about Gallen was it's the take. I think you have to know your roster and know what you can handle, because I thought there was a little bit of risk there because we've seen him roll in. Okay, that's fine. Hey, you want to you want to take it to me, I'll take it. Alex Manoa four and two thirds, he's on the down side here, seven earned runs for him, that era six nine eight. Aaron Bummer lived up to his name for the White Sox Man, the White Sox bullpen is bad. But on top of which, zero innings pitched, two hits, three earned his era's at eight four four. Right now, he was dreadful. And I'll tell you what, man, You know you don't get an out in the game. That's always that. That is a bummer. That is definitively a bummer. Louis Sessa was also a bummer. Three innings, fourteen hits, eleven earned runs. Uh no, boy no, his era's at thirteen to five. So uh, Welsh, what do you say? We uh, we take a moment here and we do a little prize picking.
Speaker 2: You like the price picking, Let's do the prize picking. Let's prizy pickies, all right.
Speaker 1: Because when you pick prizes, make sure you use that promo code leading off. When you sign up, you get one hundred percent deposit match up to one hundred dollars. But again you have to use the promo code leading off. Make sure you go to prize picks dot com to play, or just download the prize Picks app. It's fun, it's hip, it's cool again leading off, one word very easy to remember. So Welsh, what do you have for the boys and girls today?
Speaker 2: Let's hit some prize picks today. I've got three. I actually wanted to go four or five, just go for broke here, but I've got three for you. Jose Ramirez one and a half, hit run RBI, lock that in, Wander Franco score six and a half, and it's going up against Hunter Green doesn't have a career hit or anything like that, but he's wander Franco walks will also take and Marcus Simeon total bases one and a half. So it's all hitters, Ramirez, hit run, RBI, wander Franco score, and Marcus Simeon total basis for my three. Lock it in, baby, all right?
Speaker 1: For me? On the prize picking today, I'm going with Jacob mcgram the over on the eight and a half strikeouts against the Royals, Marcus Simeon the over on the one half total basis today in that same game, and Pete Alonzo is on a hot streak. I love this one. The hits plus runs plus RBI's one point five. So that's why pet Alonzo line too. That's right, It's like the math from the movie Clue one plus one plus two plus one. That also a great movie there, underrated film. Let's get to some of the bettings today. You know how last week I felt really good about the upset of Joe Ryan and the Twins Yankee Stadium. I got a good feeling today about Arizona going to Saint Louis. Jack Flaherty and the Saint Louis Cardinals are massive favorites in this game. And I'm not sure why Merle Kelly's on the mound. Merle plus one thirty five, give me Arizona on the money line here on this one all day long. Wander Franco point five runs. Give me the over. That's a plus one fifty over betting pros dot com, and that's a bet mgm. Also at bet mgm six and a half strikeouts on the over for Corbyn Burns that is at minus one forty five. So you paint a lot of juice there. So you have to put that with something else. But if you want to put that in a parlay with Milwaukee beating Seattle, because the're going to get flexing today, I think that's a really good situation. Welsh, what are you looking forward to in the betting market today.
Speaker 2: All right, a couple things probably if you want to follow me on Twitter, whatever hit me up you can ask about. I may put another thing or two on the Betting Pros group leaderboard group if you guys want to check it out. But what I got today user Ramirez Nolan Aronado hit parlay both of them just to get one hit. That's Ramirez and Aeronado. That gets you an even even money at one to one.
Speaker 1: Husser.
Speaker 2: Ramira's total bases is plus one fifteen. I like that a lot today. Austin Riley total bases plus one ten at one and a half. I like that. And I'm betting Texasin to be up by a run through their first five. It's a little bit juiced, but Jacob Degraum is on the line. Those are my four big bets for today.
Speaker 1: And make sure you go to bettingpros dot com slash leading off and join our little betting group that we've got going on there. Some really good stuff happening there. Also before we get to the home run calls. This was just a fun thing I wanted to pop here in the chat. I saw this and I thought all the trolls in the chat would love this because this is the trolliest of the troll thing that I've ever seen troll. The Marlins are doing Bartman Appreciation Weekend against the Cubs this weekend, so celebrating the twenty excuse me, the twenty year anniversary of the two thousand and three NLCS victory, the famous Bartman game where he reached over and moists Alou lost his mind and then the Cubs ended up being the Cubs. Look at this, Welsh. Can you believe that they're doing this? I mean, I hope he's there and getting paid for this. They've got the silhouette out there. Shout out to Ethan for making this graphic for me today. But this is a real thing that they're doing this. How do you feel about this? Is this funny? Is this crappy?
Speaker 2: I mean, I think it's hilarious, but I also think it's wildly ridiculous because it's along the lines of all it would be like celebrating a guy that ran on the field and like ended a gamer. Yeah, I mean, like I want a guy to put his hand out during this appreciation weekend and grab a ball that a player could get, and then I want to see what they're gonna do because it's apartment a pre Like what are you talking about? Like are you gonna throw them out? Did you do that?
Speaker 1: Like? What are they gonna do? Like what's the giveaway? Like that's what I want to know. What are they give you?
Speaker 2: Whatever?
Speaker 1: Someone will take a love look at Mike may or Brian Maultcastle Appreciation Day as well. So that's always that's that's evergreen right there, That's what that is. All right, Let's get to the home run calls and the DFS stuff here today in DFS against best, Jacob de gram lineup wins most likely against the Royals. Corbyn. Burns is six hundred dollars cheaper, though, so I would do at least one lineup with de Gram, one with Burns uh, and then Merle Kelly again in my upset? Can I continue to invest their eight point one k Milwaukee, Chicago, Cubs, Atlanta and Arizona. Those are the stacks I like today and you can find some value. Azzi Albi's just two point eight, Vaughan Grisom is two point eight, and Gabrielle Moreno two point one in that Arizona lineup. I like him a lot trolling Jack Flaherty. H let's get to the home run calls. I'm going with Willia Doms today. Willia Thomas is my boy, going against Chris Flexen because that guy's not very good. Welsh, come on, let's get home run for you. What do you got?
Speaker 2: It's never gonna happen, So, I mean, just be guaranteed, it's literally never gonna happen. There's no chance there's I mean, what will there be at the end of April Joe more Homer calls by me or walks by Corbyn, Carroll Verman. Carl has zero, I have one.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say walks by Corbyn Carroll.
Speaker 2: But you know what I want to point out, I've been doing this whole thing with Carol in the walk might happen today because Flerty had flarity check out this incredible number. By the way, this is amazing. Did you know that Jack Flaherty has a higher walk per nine than k per nine. He has more walks per nine than strikeouts. Eight are the walks per nine. It's an insane number. So Carol might get one. I'm gonna go to Hosey Ramirez for my home run call, so he clearly will not hit all. He'll had three doubles today, so played the total base marker again.
Speaker 1: Shout out to the leader board too. Let me bring that up real quick here and shout out because I don't know if we have a new leader or not, but certainly the new high total BHB Daddy has taken back the lead along with Lowry c at eight and prime Time is up there eight as well, so there you go. I'm at three, so I'm not quite the leader board yet, but again, if you want to continue to make home run calls and join us in there. The month of April is nearly over, but giving away monthly prizes. There's gonna be a grand prize too, that Corbyn Carol autographed helmet. Maybe we can get him to put his walk number on there too, that'd be fun. But also we're giving that premium giveaway. Well, I gotta do his comment below here on the YouTube channel. Make sure you subscriber the YouTube channel. We just gave one away on the NFL channel. We're gonna give one away on the MLB channel two this month, so it could be you. If you don't want to wait, go premium today. Fantasypros dot com slash Premium, join Discord Fantasypros dot com slash Chat, and then go find the home run channel. We'll make some calls and have some fun and beat the Welsh. You can go there one day and tie the Welsh, but you get one right today. And of course download my playbook to win. The lineup Assistant, the waiver Assistant, the trade Analyzer, the League Analyze, or all the amazing tools of Fantasy Pros. Again, I use these because when you're playing and setting multiple lineups and multiple spots Welsh, it's just so much easier to have the app. It's free. You go in there, you make all your changes. You're done. You have to go from spot to spot. You'll CBS to ESPNTO this one to that one. That's a pay in the butt. Let us help you make the good decisions and do all that. I'm excited for your trade video to come out so and that's very exciting. And this was a fun show here, so definitely good times here. We want everybody to again to subscribe to the YouTube channel if you haven't already. When we get to fifteen thousand, just so you know, I will wear a wig the entire week of Welsh's choice. It could be different wigs. We don't know. But if you want to give joeyp some hair, this is your opportunity. So share with your friends, tell everybody about the Great fourteen?
Speaker 2: Could we get a Mario hat? Could we get a Mario hat?
Speaker 1: A Mario? Miss Mario? Is he the Brooklyn in me?
Speaker 2: Says married fourteen? I would like the mustache with a Mario hat.
Speaker 1: It's the Adio when a you talking to me like the daddy? This is about YOUO hey, Luis, what are you doing? You had a plumber? That's okay, it's a good you know. You know. The best part is there was a little tiny easter egg in the movie there where Mario is in the pizza place, which is by the way. It's all like Mike Tyson punch Out themed pizza place, all the pictures on the wall, very funny. But there's a little thing in the corner there for jump Man, which is the original name for Mario Bros. Which people don't know that they made him. They designed the game it was called Jumpman, but then the problem was the graphics were so bad at the time. It just looked like a blob of a face. So they gave him a mustache, and then when they gave him mustache, they decided to change it and change the character and make him Italian.
Speaker 2: There you go, a little bit of education, now you know, and you know a battle.
Speaker 1: There you go. See Trent knows jump man. Let's go all right, there you go. Everybody, have a great day, enjoy your baseball. Batt'll do it for us. But the story of the game goes on for the Welsh. I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time. Kids,