Speaker 1: Once upon a time there was a good old traditional housewife. She cooked, she cleaned, cared for her children and the man of the house, and of course she didn't talk back. She was both obedient and soft by nature. She was a good woman who always made good choices. That shit, we're good Mom's bad choices too, single mom who said fuck the patriarchy, shared all their bad choices and found out they were so bad after all, we're expert Overshares and your new bestie. Sit back and you're the ride. I can do a bad mom. Welcome back to good Mom's Bad Choices. I'm Erica and I'm Mila, and it's Wednesday. Bitches, what it is? We're bad so much? Oh my god, I feel I'm nervous. I know, I feel like it's been a long time, too long.
Speaker 2: We have been really off since March, you guys, and it has been a.
Speaker 1: Lot of shit has happened. Years are going by so fast, it's like one year is like three.
Speaker 2: I feel like, I know, I'm just I'm so excited to sit back on this couch with you, my sister, my bestie. I know we have created such a beautiful universe here.
Speaker 1: If you're watching on YouTube.
Speaker 2: We have a new set, So if you haven't checked out our YouTube, make sure you go subscribe to our YouTube channel and look at our beautiful new girl cave designed by us.
Speaker 1: Yes, like everything else. Shout out to Etsy and Amazon, even though we're gonna stop supporting them after these purchases. After if we're done, we're done with Amazon. Now, how are you? I'm good, I'm good. I'm ready to come back. I'm a little bit nervous. It feels like we haven't been here in a long time, but I'm good. I feel ready.
Speaker 3: I you know what.
Speaker 1: I Every time you stop doing this, even though we never have, because it's always ongoing for four hundred years, I always feel like I miss it, like there's something an outlet that I need to tap into. So I'm really excited to be back and to announce our new partnership. Yes, are you ready? For six and a half years, almost seven, Erica and I have been independent podcasters doing this shit on our own, grassroots, i'd say, and we have really grinded and grinded to get this far. And this year we have come upon a very special partnership and we are so excited to announce that Good Moms is officially partners with iHeart Radio slash Black Effect Network WOO. And because it's a special day and we want to celebrate every win, my dear I brought us some bubbly pop that bottle. Shout out to Charlemagne the God, shout out to Dolly, and shout out to us. Maybe this should happen.
Speaker 2: You know, three years ago we went to Nashville to go we at podcast movement and one of me and Mila's goals was to meet the president, the new newly appointed president of Black Effect.
Speaker 1: No, let me keep it real with you. We went to fucking Nashville to do this podcast movement. This just like the This was like the second time or third time we did podcast movement, but this was the first time. We were on two panels and one of the panels was like on the main stage, we're feeling ourselves. We were really feeling ourselves. And we looked through the you know, like every conference has like pictures. We looked at the conference pamphlet, you know, lots of whites, lots of whites, lots of men and nerds, lots of nerds, and then there's us with cowboy boots and booty shorts. And then there was beautiful Dolly, a black woman who's the president of Black Effect, and Erica we were opening the pages and she's like her, we need to know her. I need to know her. And I was like, it's not going to be hard to find her. And literally, I'm not kidding, this is how powerful our manifestations work. We were literally that was probably like within five minutes. We sat at like a little iHeart Coffee activation and I look over and I go, oh my god, I think that's her. She's like, what do you mean, I think that's the girl you're talking about, and she goes, oh my god, it is. Did we talk at that part? We did. Yeah, we confidently mosied our asses over. We waited for the crowd to clear out because you know, every when everyone was attacking her because she literally had just become the president, and we did. We're like, hi, I'm Erica and I'm Mila, And just like how Erica cornered me in the bathroom in twenty thirteen or twenty fourteen, this is what we did to Dolly. And I'm so glad we did because, honestly, my sister, our manifestations and our words are powerful as fuck, and this is just another testament to whatever you speak, you see and you believe, baby, it is already yours. And how that was? Was that three years ago? Those three years ago, three years ago? So right now, I guess we could say our turnaround town, our time on big manifestations are one to three years, or maybe five minutes because she did show up five minutes later. Facts, But ultimately, whatever you believe in is always on its way, So don't stop believing and maintain relationships. Relationships are everything. Relationships are everything in this business. And also to the fellow women, to the fellow black people. When you're in spaces in industries where there's not many of us, which that's many of them, always link up, like, never feel like a hater, don't be a hater, don't be in competition. Know that we're stronger together and there's enough for everybody, and like that has been our main, our main thing. We've been helped from by so many other podcasters in this space and it's not that many of us, so I'm so so so so grateful to now be partnered with the Black Effect Network, Okay, with Charlomagne and the God and just expect us to keep glowing up and growing up because now we got a big brother in the game. Ay, and my ten year waitresses are coming a ready pop baby. Oh shit, Oh god, not the couch. Oh no, it's clear. Okay, and guys, hear the ASMR. You know we're queens of ASMR. Since we've been off season. Okay, would like to say a toast, my dear. I would like to say a toast to an incredible twenty twenty five, to a beautiful season of good mom's bad choices, beautiful season of retreats, of the Goodbye Retreat, just pouring into all of our dreams, all of our creative endeavors, keeping ourselves healthy. I want to pray over our friendship, as we always have and we'll continue to do. I want to pray over your relationship. I want to pray over your kids, our kid reat future kids.
Speaker 2: Our kids as in the two together not plural. Oh shut up, breaking news, but let's not pregnant. I know we left you hanging on the last.
Speaker 1: Real episode, but I'm pretty sure everybody figured it out. My non pregnant stomach.
Speaker 2: And just our overall health and happiness and to not really giving a fuck about anything else.
Speaker 1: No, not ever giving a fun about anything else about except about what our goals are and about humanity and about getting this motherfucking check and kicking down doors when people tell you fuck now and saying fuck you. Pay me, Amen, amenhay, cheers, congratulations, I love you. Yeah. Okay, that looks good on you, and it tastes good too. I feel rich, Do I look rich? We are rich. My hair got bigger this season. Definitely gonna be rich because I'm rich now, hair happy. Your hair starts to grow long, except mine, It's been the same length, and but that's because it's my choice.
Speaker 3: It's so rich I have every day because it grows so abundantly.
Speaker 1: It's true. I do trim my hair basically every day.
Speaker 2: For those of you who are new to the Good Mom's verse, I just wanted to break down a few rules. You know, me and Mila are not rule followers really at all.
Speaker 1: We're actually you could just call us the we're the ogs of uncensored motherhood. Let's start there, but period, period. But what comes with being the ojis of uncensored motherhood is being the rebels of podcasting. We don't follow rules, No, we don't we break them. We do, and but sometimes you got to make rules to break them. But these roles you don't break because we're making them. But I know that these are rules made by non rule followers, so they're rules that you should embrace. Okay, Well number one, don't be a hater. Don't be a hater. No judging. This is not it. This is it.
Speaker 2: And you know, I've got to find another way to say judgment freezone, because I think it's a little played out. I never heard anybody say judgment free zone, judgment freeze.
Speaker 1: It's like church. You've never heard no one say this is a judge that was I thought that was us. I thought that we coined that. Oh did you interesting? I saw it on our sign at a at a lot at a live show, and I was like, we coined that. Oh yeah, whatever you say, baby, yeah, okay, So then we coined it. This is a judgment free zone, y'all.
Speaker 2: So rule number one, don't be a hating ass bitch or a niggad and uh, this is a judgment free zone, so no judging.
Speaker 1: If you judge, it gives no one room to grow because then it's fester's shame and guilt and nobody needs that. None, No, we don't. Number two. Number two, no woman hating. This is not this is not a woman hating zone. If you if you like what's his name, if you like Andro Tate, Andro Andro, if we don't even pronounce that niggas name, right, and you know what I'm talking about, You liked that nigga Tate or any of those niggas that hate women, just turn it off. Now you're gonna really hate us, so just back, just just turn it off. We can do without you. But if you love women and you love the freedom of women speaking and living freely, this is a place for you. Yes.
Speaker 2: And if you are a woman who believes you don't need female friends, just come sit with us for a while. I have a feeling we're going to change your mind because you absolutely the fuck do.
Speaker 1: Number three, my favorite one. Hold these niggas accountable, Amen, hold them accountable. Yes, yes, pray over these men that they realize that we are the queens of the universe and that without us they would have no guidance, no queens to guide them with our intuition, with our nurturing qualities, no match our intelligence, and no magic. So yes, we are going to be holding all these nigga accountable in twenty twenty five and guts beyond. And guess what comes with holding niggas accountable. You got to hold yourself accountable because what happens when we don't hold nigga accountable is that we cut corners to get the dick, and that's only disrespecting you. So you have to hold yourself accountable in order to hold them accountable to make the whole thing flow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this only works if you hold yourself accountable. If you hold yourself accountable, that's the only way this works. You can't hold niggas acountable if you don't hold yourself accountable, which means.
Speaker 1: Don't disrespect yourself, don't disrespect your brand, don't disrespect Most importantly, you're pussy. I know everybody wants that thing between their legs, but sometimes you got to say no, yeah, not everybody wants it between their legs.
Speaker 2: But even still, even if you don't want that thing between your legs or in your mouth, well maybe they're lesbians.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, do you know what I mean? You who know what I'm saying. I'm just saying maybe they don't like hold everybody account. Everybody needs to able accountab whether you're a lesbian, faye them whatever the fuck? Hold you know? Lesbians?
Speaker 2: Bye dick everybody. Yeah, I guess, I don't know. No, not everybody wants penetration one of the lesbians does.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I listen, I don't. I am a former lesbian. Okay, for any of you guys joining me, we've been doing this for about seven years, and earlier in my early twenties, I was a former lesbian. I am still a part of the LGBTQ plus community because you never leave, and so I can. I can make these comments.
Speaker 2: Okay, apparently so am I because I'm by fun, so I'm part of the community as well.
Speaker 1: And if you guys want to know what by fun is, it means she sometimes buy on the weekends after two shots at tequila. I don't always need two shots of tequila. I could do by fun sober also, Okay, she's just buy fun. Sometimes she's flexible when she's having fun, and I am flexible physically, are you?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, bitch splits on both sides because you know, one leg work better than.
Speaker 1: The other, and I could do both. I don't know if that were I don't know. If I don't know about the middle, that's what I would No, no, no, no, okay, theft in the front, the right in the front. But usually one leg is splitting better than the other. Okay, I am multi multi. You could do right and left, but not but not front. I could do front if if someone really pushed me down hard, if you studge for three weeks.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, anyway, okay, Last, but not least, on our new role list is wait.
Speaker 1: Wait. This is very important. This is a very important one because this comes from the good Vibe retreat and this is coming back here because this is very very very important. Everybody, turn your speakers up and listen here. This last one we all do and you've got to stop. Got to the energy is not good. So this one, this last rule of time is stop fucking apologizing. The waitress gets your shit wrong. You're like, oh, I'm sorry, I said no let us. Oh I'm sorry. Did I pipe into you? Oh I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you put peanuts in my peanut allergy meal.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, but I'm not saying i'm sorry. Bitches love to apologize, And when I say bitches, me too, because it's all we do. We're just so used to apologizing. But like this this year, this season, stop apologizing, And now that we said it, you're gonna every time you do it, you're gonna be like, why the fuck do I do that? Because we're just programmed to apologize. But sorry, you're not sorry, you're just you know, oops. And just as a challenge today, when you're off enjoying your day, just count how many times it happens. You will be fucking astonished and be like, I'm not even really sorry, So stop.
Speaker 2: Unless you really fucked up, as she really really really fucked up and made a horrible, bad choice, then maybe you should consider apologizing maybe, and then you know that's hard.
Speaker 1: So if you need help, just email us. We'll help you with the apology. You can email us at production at Good momsad Choices dot com. We're basically the chat GPT for friends. Hey, I like that, like that with the Good Mom's Chat GPT, good one. If you have anything advice or any questions, just think of your mom friends Good Mom's aka chat GPT. I really allowed to say that mom GPT. We're the mom GPT. So if you have any questions you need to see if something's a red flag, which I recently found out that you can put in text messages and emails into chat GPT and ask them for red flags. Red flags. Yo, our girl, uh the trap? I knew.
Speaker 3: Okay, I thought you're gonna tell me. I thought you're gonna say it was Brittany.
Speaker 1: I was like, I knew it's No, it wasn't Brittany, our homegirl. The trap, which I was going She posts a lot, she has a lot of things to say, a lot of good things, and some guy was commenting on her whatever her post was, and she put that shit in chat GBT and chat GBT read the fuck out of him. It was a therapist diagnosed him and everything. Okay, so we're your new guides. Would you call it the mom GPT, mom GBT mom GBT. I like that, so please send you advice questions.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, speaking of red flags, we have a new segment on our show, guys, it's called bad Choice of the Week, and if you join our Facebook group, we are asking everybody what their bad choice of the week is. But I wanted to share mine first because just life update. I know, the last time we spoke, I was celibate.
Speaker 3: I'm not anymore. I'm out here fucking. I'm fucking a lot.
Speaker 1: It's great.
Speaker 2: Great if anyone cared, I'm fucking and and so the other night. So basically, the bad just let me break down the bad choice of the bog. The bad choice of the week is basically any bad choice. It could be a really actually bad choice that you made, or it could be something that maybe society deems as bad.
Speaker 1: But it was a good choice for you.
Speaker 2: Now this was kind of both in my scenario, Like I felt like this was a really good choice for me to make, and then it went bad fast.
Speaker 1: So basically, me and my man, we were hooking up.
Speaker 2: Everything was going really great, and I told him like when he was about to come, I was like, when you come, I want you to come all over my face.
Speaker 1: Oh well, you're a good one because I've never said that. Have ever said that. That's a lie. I never said that. Why wouldn't you want that?
Speaker 2: I don't keep telling your story? Okay, well yeah yeah. So I was like, come all over my face and he was like, Okay, are you sure. I was like, yep, totally sure, So totally.
Speaker 1: Baby.
Speaker 2: So you know, we're revving up. He's about to bust the boom all over my face.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yes, sorry, we're in LA and there's a lot of traffic out, so it's a celebration, celebratory.
Speaker 2: We're going to get this LA traffic. Anyway, he busts all over my face. I'm like, yes, I can't see. I'm so happy. I'm blinded by all the semen because there's so much. And then he has to literally guide me to the bathroom because I literally I can't, like, I can't see.
Speaker 1: So he guides me.
Speaker 2: We're laughing and it's so funny and it's all so sexy and it tastes good. And then I get to the bathroom and you know, I'm like he goes back to lay down. I like, let it sit there for a second because I'm like, there's benefits here, Like I'm gonna let the ship sit on my foe.
Speaker 3: You thirteen, No, it's just a fact.
Speaker 1: Semen has a lot of beautiful benefits to your skin. Take a look at my skin. So anyway, I let it dry.
Speaker 2: I'm in there for like maybe like three minutes after he's left me, because I'm just like I'm going like this it's okay.
Speaker 1: Perfect.
Speaker 2: So then I go I wash my face with our girl, Aaron's beautiful skincare like flint.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Aaron with lic and flint. And so I'm like, okay, good, we're gonna go to sleep. We're gonna sleep so beautifully. Now I go lay next to him. I'm cuddling up with him, and then I start rubbing my eyes and then I realized, like damn, it was like it's.
Speaker 3: Kind of crunchy shit in my eyelashes.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, is that like my mess Scara from like earlier, or like I just didn't think I didn't think much of it. I really did not think, oh, this is semen in my eyelashes because I washed my face thoroughly.
Speaker 3: Like I really.
Speaker 1: Thick, you guys, Yeah, thick, especially when your man takes care of himself. I don't know about those unhealthy men.
Speaker 3: I feel like there seems a little thin water.
Speaker 1: I don't know about it.
Speaker 3: I don't have a little watermen.
Speaker 2: This hat this, yeah, I don't know if healthy man should be nutting on people's faces anyway. So I rub my eyes and then some shit gets in my eye and I'm like, okay, I like kind of try to get it out, and then I just try to close my eyes and I realized, like I can't. I'm starting to get a headache. My eyes are starting to water. He's like, asleep and you're getting a headache, yes, bitch. Every time I closed my eyes it felt like pressure in my head was it burning?
Speaker 1: Like it was like pressure like right here. Every time I close them it was like so I couldn't close them. So I was like, let me go look in the mirror. I look in the mirror. My eyes are fucking bloodshot red. I'm in there like for like five minutes. Now he's awake. He's like, are you okay? Like what's going on? I'm like I'm fine. I don't want him to know that, like my great idea is going bad.
Speaker 2: So then I like, you know, I wash my face. I go back and lay down and I think everything's fine. No, bitch, it's not fine. My eyes are still fucking red.
Speaker 1: And then how long does this go on? For like an hour? Like an hour? It was. It was horrible.
Speaker 2: I ended up being like the worst choice ever because he's like nursing me, like are you okay? Is there something I can do? I go back in the bathroom. Now my eyelids are swollen. It's like this bitch told me to not in our face. Now this bitch is having a fucking panic attack in the bathroom.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so basically that was my bad choice of the week.
Speaker 2: I don't know how many more facials I'm going to get, or maybe we need to aim better, just go around the eyes, not into the eyeballs.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I wouldn't recommend. Yeah, I think early on in my sex career, maybe even before I started having sex. I once I remember vividly like where I was at a friend's house and we were bad. We were having like a huge sleepover. We did this a lot like the friend's houses that didn't care. We were like a boy's house, a bunch of people over there, and we watched a porn and the porn was this bitch getting netted on and she couldn't open her eyes. And literally that that suck with me forever. And like, I'm pretty sexually open and I do a lot of things, but I have never one of my rules I do basically most things, I will not let a nigga net on my face. For some reason, I just thought it was the most disrespectful thing you could do, Like I don't know what someone did to me as a shild Like I don't know what it was, but I was like, like, you can nut on my neck down interesting, And honestly, I still kind of stick by. I don't know what he's talking about because he's doing a lot of things in the background. He's lying because I don't really get netted on my face. In fact, I remember being like an hot and heavy sex before and like, can I not in your face? And I'm like no, like really, I was like no, Like that's my one note and I'm also have contacts. There's a lot going. Yeah, I was shocked and like, no, oh god, imagine getting nut in your eyes. It might be easier. You could just take the contact out, which it was all over.
Speaker 2: It was like a seal across my fucking eyeball. Well, it's kids, true, true, yeah, that was my son. It was it was your son's, My sons, rest in peace for your son's. But yeah, even if you get on your body.
Speaker 1: There's been times I've taken a shower, I get on my body and like later I'll get out the shower and Orlando's like, you have the film on you, and I'm like, it's not no, That's what happened to me too, because you know, like I have the you know, the towels that leave like when you new towels. I had that all he met it all over my back and then I had a new towel and then I wiped it, and then I had just like random like lint stuck all over my body. And I was like, what the fuck is this super ass sperm? So baby? And then I was like, nigga, you will get me pregnant with this super sperm. It's you know, I don't get pregnant easy. I know bit to say that, but I don't. God has protected me. God has not protected me. That's why I have the copper iug. Anyway, moving on, you know, before we move on, if you've caught in this segment, I just want to remind you all leave a review. If you like great advice, like don't get netted in your eye, please leave a review. If you're tuning in for the first time or for the four hundredth time, for the love of God, it really helps our show if you would just take a moment, push pause right now and just leave a review. Because we're telling you all our business, all of it, including how Erica had a sex injury. My mom would be mortified. Do this for my mom? Let this mean something. Let this mean something.
Speaker 2: Also, if you have a bad choice of the week that you would like to share with us, click the link in this episode description and we have a place for you to write your bad choice of the week. You should also join our Facebook group. It's totally free and it's a vibe.
Speaker 1: So you can also join our Facebook group in our bio or just search good Mom's Bad Choices.
Speaker 3: It is a private group, so there is a vetting process.
Speaker 1: Not everyone can get in well, because we don't want everyone telling their business and then, like you know, every hode is telling everybody's business.
Speaker 2: Specifically the men. There's no men allowed in the Facebook group. This is a women's only Facebook group.
Speaker 1: Men can join Patreon, however other places. What's next? What's been going on? We've been gone for my months are off ten months? So mark, what do we at March? Yeah, Augusteptember, October, November, December ten. We can't count half months. We've sprinkled in some things here and there, but it's been fucking almost ten months. That we've been gone. There's been so much that's happened, and I can't even begin to remember everything. But there's like a few things that have stuck out that I was like, you know, I need to write this down because when I get back to my bitches, they need to we need to talk about this. So some of the things, let's start. I don't know, I wrote some of these things down in my phone because it's very important that we don't forget. Oh okay, well, let's start with the black mad hatter, Cam Newton and his podcast where he wears that stupid hat and looks smart but apparently it's not. I don't know his educational levels, but I do know some of his processes are not very intelligent. So fine to me, once upon a time, you know what, thias be so fine started talking so much. Literally, this is a testament to growth, because there would be a time I'd be like, he is fine as hell, But when a nigga says dumb shit, I automatically I don't care how smart, I don't care how fine you are. You're ugly now. And I've never ever since he started talking, I never thought it was fine again, And that hat looks even stupid. He thought the hat and the cigar and the ankle, the fucking bare ankles. Niggas always think a bare ankle looks a bare ankle meant he is sophisticated. Sophisticated, yes, yes, but then he started talking out of it, fucking traphole. I mean, he just embarrassed. He embarrassed my favorite. I fucking love her, but now I'm concerned for her. Is she okay? Because she's fucking funny? You know she lost me with the with the spoiler. I mean, you know it's me. I have to tap into my soft lifeness. She lost me when she was on our Girl Shan show with that she was talking about spoiling her man. Yeah, toothpaste on the Yeah. And I'm with it. You know, I'm a mom a. You know he needs for nothing. Yeah, I'm a partnered woman and I probably need to tap more into that. But there's a part of me that like it was ick and it really raises my alarm even more. And now that hearing him talk about her, well.
Speaker 2: Okay, it wasn't dick for me necessarily then, but it makes some sense now because for me, I I'm I can I'm kind of soft in that way in my relationships, Like I love to serve my man in that way.
Speaker 1: I've told this story or not story. I've said this in the past. I'm a trick.
Speaker 2: I'm a little bit of a trick in relationships. I really love to like spoil my boyfriend and make life easy for him or whoever I'm with.
Speaker 1: So when she said that shit, I was like, I don't.
Speaker 2: I mean, I know the women were really mad, but now I understand have more context around what is happening in that household, which it sounds like he's doing O where the fuck he wants and she's putting toothpaste on his fucking toothbrust should.
Speaker 1: And I think my issue with it is is not serving your man because I'm all about like I'm I like to spoil too, you know, like I'm very I'm a feminine woman most of the time. But I just feel like, you know what it is, I think that there's been a for so long, there's been such an imbalance between the masculine and the feminine, and men have really lost their way about like worshiping and being dedicated to women. And I think with that error, with the fucking Andrew Tates and the ETCeteras. I'm like, fuck these niggas unless they show up the right way. And I think another issue with me is like I think women notoriously historically have served and been this super soft, dedicated woman to rich niggas, and rich niggas historically have shitted on them. Well so in my mind, and when she was telling Shan about, you know, the way she serves him, I figured that he was serving her and that's why she was able to tap into this level of softness. I mean, I don't know, I don't know her.
Speaker 2: Maybe he is, I have no idea, but from the looks of it, it doesn't seem as so. So I mean, yes, from the podcasts that I've seen him speak on or his own podcast between him with specifically with Doctor Bryant, that really shed light on just his level of immaturity and that he doesn't get it. And then also I don't know if she does either.
Speaker 1: She doesn't get it. And this goes back to our rules about holding niggas accountable.
Speaker 2: You know, okay, holding niggs accountable, because then she went on Instagram to then be like to show like I'm happy, bitch, like I'm mine in my business, I'm at the spot. Fuck that and oh she did, Yes she did, and historic this is what women do. This is what we do when we have to defend our choices like this, we go extra and we have to show them that, no, we're happy.
Speaker 1: I'm not battered and abused. I'm not saying she's batter and abused. I'm just saying, like, I'm well fed and well nourished here, and perhaps she is in the ways that she needs to be until she meets a real nigga. And there's a level of like secondhand embarrassment that I had for her, and especially after giving birth to a baby and all these other things. It's just like, damn sis, like you went public on this podcast telling how much you serve him and having to be happy and put toothpaste on his toothbrush, and this nigga just straight up said he wants more kids by God, like fucking immaculate Mary and you know, for those of you who live under a rock. And he also.
Speaker 2: Basically said that I don't I mean, I think they have an open relationship and maybe she.
Speaker 1: Didn't know that. Most bitches don't know that.
Speaker 2: Basically said that yes, he had like he'd be fucking bitches.
Speaker 1: And he doesn't kiss him on the mouth. This is another problem. And that and that that's what that makes it better? Kiss him on the mouth. He just puts his dick in them. Oh, not intimate at all. Nope, that's another issue. Is a lot of niggas. A lot of niggas are in open relationships, but their bitches not no have no I me I ambitious psa announcement, you guys. In order to be in an open relationship, both parties must be aware. Okay, rule one, just in case everybody was fucking confused. Also new in history, new in this year's history is these notes. I have Nick cannon diagnosis, not the lupus, but narcissism. I had to write. I had to write cliff notes.
Speaker 3: So Nick Cannon has been diagnosed with narcissism.
Speaker 1: Sure, also by I think also with an interview with doctor Bryant is killing She needs to get on the show. I can't wait because obviously she's you know what I like about her. She's soft, and she's direct, and she's intelligent. So a lot of these niggas. That's another thing that bothered me about the mad hatters and the nick Cannons of the world is that like you appear and so intelligent. And that's another thing about women. Sometimes, like at first glance or first conversations, niggas say a lot of big words, like they just got out of prison and read the whole Webster's Dictionary. But then if you dig a little bit further past in the surface, these niggas ain't talking about shit. And my biggest pet peeve of all time is a niggas saying big words but can't get with the common common fact that like balance and equal respect, most niggas are always talking about fucking how smart they are and remitating and reminiscent of the all types of words that nobody knows. But then you just make up like a basic basic point of equality with how you treat women, and that shit goes right over their head. And that's where they lose me. Every time. No shout out to doctor Bryan.
Speaker 2: I think she's I think her superpower is she is such an amazing listener, and then she's able to listen and then dissect.
Speaker 1: And rebuttle and and soft mannered without getting irritated, unlike me, because I'll just be like nigga's are dumb, and I'll be done talking. But those of you who don't know Nick Cannon basically said that him and Mariah Carey were doing great. They had no problems at all except that she was wildly successful and he felt like he was going to be holding her purse for the rest of his life and he couldn't handle it. And so now he has ten baby mamas, which you know, shout out to him and them and twelve kids or whatever. I didn't look at the timeline recently, the family tree, but that is a huge red flag. If you were in a happy relationship, you were content, everything was right, but the one sole thing was that your woman was more successful than you and you could not handle that. So then you went and went to go and pregnate ten other bitches who maybe are not not who need you? I mean, who's no one's more cares who needs you? But also he was I don't wantn't even go that far. Maybe these they probably didn't need him, but maybe they felt like they did, or they felt like having a piece of the pie was better than the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Nick was successful, That's the crazy part. It's not like he wasn't successful, you know, like he didn't.
Speaker 1: Oh right right? Like, where'd you get this notion? Because because Mariah Carey is a Christmas queen that she is, I mean, she's definitely a more successful artist.
Speaker 2: I mean all Christmas, me and she camrare debating about how much Mariah Carey makes every holiday.
Speaker 1: She got it? What did you guys get too? I would say ten million?
Speaker 2: I said twenty and he was like nah, I was like between commercials, between she could probably right private appearances.
Speaker 1: We don't even know she's going to.
Speaker 2: She probably went to Japan and probably went to like the fucking like Maldi Hussey Blah blah Blah's birthday party to go sing for Christmas for five million dollars, because that should happen. So many artists go to these private events and get paid like a million dollars just to perform four songs. We don't know what there, We have no idea about it. So I think a cool twenty million every year.
Speaker 1: Plus all the times we play that fucking Christmas song. Allo, what for Christmas did she write that?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but Iri with the fucking It's time, she fucking wouldn't fucking stop singing that shit.
Speaker 1: Did you hear that? Did you hear? No? Are you not doing see that fucking TikTok Instagram? I did? I did? And then everything goes Christmas and it all freezes. Yeah. I mean, she's the Christmas Queen. She is.
Speaker 3: I love I love me some fucking Mariah Carrey.
Speaker 1: Oh and on more Newer News, it looks like she's having some hot cozy time with Anderson Pack in Aspen, because why else would he be there? I know?
Speaker 3: And he looks like he did not insecure or like Nick Cannon.
Speaker 1: He looks like he's he's about the woman life, not like he's not from a parent.
Speaker 2: And he's gonna write her some bomb ass songs. Bitch, get your songs up. Okay, we all know Mariah Carey got that pen, and so does Anderson Pack them together. Actually sounds like a fucking musical match made in heaven.
Speaker 1: I hope that they figure it out. They're going to hope they go public, even though it's obviously already public.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, before we go to the next one, I'm just gonna let this blunt because.
Speaker 1: Wait, can you say I would love to can you sage it first? It's very important let me let me sage this blunt. This is very important for the next for the next update.
Speaker 3: Let me just sage this blunt. You know, we just were currently in.
Speaker 1: Capricorn's season, and what I love about Capricorns is just their directness. I love how gathered they are. We're also in the is it the new moon of Capricorn as well? Yeah, I think we might be out of that. We probably in another sign now, but yes, oh that's sage. Let's sage at this blunt. Sage, Sage say, doesn't the moon travel through the signs? It'sn't stay and Capricorn the whole time. But I feel like, I don't know. We're not astrologists yet. I know, shocker, we're not astrologists. But it's awesome. WICHI bechies light that up. So, speaking of Sage and our update, there's a certain person on the internet podcaster who recently made a public announcement that she's not fucking with anybody who burns sage or reads horoscopes. And you know this was immediately crystals has crystals, even though she also stole someone's manifestation book and published it. I'm not saying that bitches can't change. You can change your mind. I don't care where you flippityflop you're asked too. But I just want to be clear. I know there's controversy with religion in US, specifically me. Is there controversy? No God made sage shop news flash? God made the stars? Oh my god.
Speaker 3: We've been using the stars for centuries, thousands and hundreds and thousands of years for information.
Speaker 1: It's basically the only information we were given in the beginning. It's the map. The God said, here's the stars as a map. Figure it out. Fuck that fuck that. I just want to say, for the Jesus lovers, I you know I love you, I love all people, but stop with the fucking judgment and the fucking extra nenis. It's extra plants and also you, guys. Stones also made by God. Heus a announcement. Rose Quarts. You know you want that marble shit in your fucking bathroom and your kitchen, bitch, you're basically worshiping the esoteric by having that shit in your kitchen. You want to rose quarts, You want a jade countertop, which is like diamonds. They do all right, they'll take it. They'll take a rock. I bet you if that bitch was getting proposed to with the diamonds she put that hand and she's not gonna worship that ring please. That was very annoying, mostly because I just I do feel like Jesus is an influencer and people pick them up and put them down when it's convenient for their influences and their numbers. I mean, we've seen that time and time again. Anyway, fourth on the list, she likes to go okay, So I feel like it's me. I have a lot of problems, So this one really bothers me. This oneone bothers me. You guys, we've got to stop making up wards.
Speaker 2: We've got to stop making up titles to describe periods of our life.
Speaker 1: There's a new one, self partnering, self partnering. I recently saw this scrolling through my feed aka single, and it just means that when you decentered men. That's another one I've decentered men, or or my other favorite one, solo Polly, which is which is solo POLLI news flash, Let me just translate. It just means single single and hoen single and dating single and equals solo poly You guys, I know the new kids on the block. The millennials are just getting so cool and having so many definitions. Oh my god, speaking of definitions, I've we've been watching Oh my god, shout out to Orna. I fucking love Couple's Therapy. If you haven't watched it, fucking blog in especially if you have a partner A. Couples Therapy is one of my favorite shows since I've been off season. But there was a young couple on there, like super young, and they're talking about their poly lifestyle and their journey and they're using all these like legit like click baity, very intelligent words and they know and I'm really proud of them for knowing like themselves and being aware. But there comes a point where you're just you watch it and you're like, you're just young and dumb. It's just it doesn't matter how many words you know, this is not gonna work. It's you're twenty three. You got a lot of more digs and pussies to suck. It's just what it is. It's called experience. Like being in couples Therapy at twenty two and you're not married is dumb. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I remember when I when I was with Poetry Bay and I went to couple's therapy and my therapist was like, why are you here?
Speaker 1: And I tried. I tried with all my might to be a good friend and not laugh at you. I was like, yeah, you should totally try.
Speaker 3: My therapist literally slid me a note.
Speaker 1: And was like come back next week alone just said your note, bitch, yes you see it.
Speaker 2: And then actually know she emailed She texts me, I think next week you should come by yourself. And then when I came to the session, we had to post it of all the ship she wrote down as red flags when we were in our session together and was like, we have done too much work for you to be backsliding like this. And I was like, at that point I knew I had found the therapy and stuff my dreams.
Speaker 1: The therapist that we're talking about is one bad managemo, okay, shut out deep. She doesn't fuck around. She's gonna tell you the truth. And that was one of the truths, So you know, like when your friends can't tell you, but hopefully the therapist. And when you told me that, I was like, oh thank god. Yeah, I was like, oh god, thank god. Also, you don't have to do it, Yeah, I was like, oh God, thank god, you know what things come from your friends. Everybody's a little bit more touchy, but when the therapist tells you, you're Like when she told me, I already knew though, because I was going in basically to tell her that I'd broken up with him, because I had because like, I had broken up with him. And he was like on his knees crying in the parking lot and just being so dramatic, just being a fucking weird cry baby. It was part his He went for a walk and I was like, yeah, it's over, and he was like, what do you mean we could have there's we can make it work.
Speaker 2: And at first he tried to act like he accepted it, and then when I was getting in my car to leave, like the theatrics broke down. And that was the whole problem too, Like he would cry randomly all the time, like and I would laugh and that that was like a really bad season for me actually because I just I really didn't give a fuck about men's feelings at that point, so anytime his emotions felt manipulative, which is why I think my spirit was laughing and I couldn't control myself. But also I was in a heavy season of I don't really give a fuck about any man's feelings, even if I care about you.
Speaker 1: And you know what I noticed about like this this is a particular season of Erica's life. But well, we've all been here, and even maybe you're listening and you've been here too, And the season I'm talking about is I've done a lot of work. I'm super aware and I'm smart, but God's gonna throw me one curveball to see if I'm gonna go with the fuck shit that I've been doing, or if I'm gonna listen to my gut and my feeling and just keep it moving. I feel like God will always throw you a curveball and test you to see if you're gonna go with what's low hanging fruit and what's convenient, or if you're gonna be patient and waited out for your real niggat. And that was one of those times for you.
Speaker 2: Oh no, especially especially when you're doing the work. That's when the tests are even more severe.
Speaker 1: And you have to remember that's when the tests are even more like, come on, well you know why. It's almost like God saying, do you know you did the work? Do you trust that you did the work. Are you aware you did the work? And a lot of us will be like I love him and me together, they're gonna go to therapy. Okay, so that.
Speaker 2: Okay, I know we're not done with the list of things, but that guides me to the like needing to know yourself and me and me. Lib were talking earlier about this clip with Summer Walker.
Speaker 1: She has like a new podcast.
Speaker 2: And she had Sera on, and you know, everyone loves fucking Sierra's love story.
Speaker 3: It's beautiful, it's amazing. It's when all women dream.
Speaker 1: She's like the mom, like the second chance mom of our dream. Like she's beautiful, she has her career, she's she's a good mom. He's fine as hell. They're godly. Like they're like a little bit sexy, kind of corny, just like right in the right, right right, say more in the corny, but like we love it. We love it. It's like the Black Loves. You know, we would die for a sex tape. We're probably never going to get one. I don't think I would die for a sex tape. I think I would. I would like to see that, not die, but I would see I would watch it. I would like to see you wrestle. I think we might be surprised. I think we might be surprised. Here's a scorpio, bitch. I wonder what Russell is? Should we look at? Yeah we should, that's very important. What do you think he might be a cancer or like a pisces or a virgo. I don't know this man at all. A pisces may oh, I could see a pisces like very okay. Relatives Russell well, I had to look up his last night. I can't remember see Russell Wilson sad.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, they're fucking they're fucking okay. Oh yeah, they get it in.
Speaker 1: That's why she got them kids. He's she's gonna give him his I take it back. I would like to see. Yeah. I hope it's not leaked. I hope she's just my friend one day.
Speaker 2: Even all those dance moves, like she can move her body.
Speaker 1: I see it, Yarah. I know that.
Speaker 3: I know you'd be fucking one two steps.
Speaker 1: And finally, of our updates, because I know you guys really care all our opinions, and as the West Coasters, we have to mention it. The Drake and Kendrick saga that has our I mean, never mind, I'm going to say that. That's what I'm gonna say. R Drake, You're gonna say something I don't know. I mean, that's pretty dark. Actually no, I was just like dark beef. Let's kill the nigg first of all. First of all, I love Drake. I'm not even gonna front I will.
Speaker 2: Brake has got me through sometimes and been the soundtrack to some beautiful, fun, sexy, unforgettable experience.
Speaker 1: There are times where I'll hear certain Drake songs because he's been only rocking number one hits for a decade, and I'll be like, oh my god, I was in college, Oh my god, I was here, this is who I loved, Oh my god, Luna was born.
Speaker 3: Literally they are a little a Drake soundtrack to my life.
Speaker 1: So I'm not taking away his you know, his music making abilities, however, Kendrick killing him.
Speaker 2: He's a lyricist, he's a poet, he has a community. That's really what it is comes from something Drake is.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Canada is a large place where I don't know, Like l A, you can't know. You just can't compare the thing about Drake is though, like even though he has some hardcore songs. He's never really he's not him.
Speaker 3: He's been storytelling all along, and we had him.
Speaker 1: He's never been saiding like sometimes he tries to put you lying in our face, crying and ship all the time. He's Emao. We know that he was. He also acts like he's a drug dealer and a gang member. He showed me the song every song. What are you talking? Yes, that's crazy. Never, I can't. I want to believe it. Yeah, he's moving packs. Okay, we've gotten on a tangent. All right. I think we need to cleanse our palate. I love. Okay, let's do some Let's do some sound bowling and some Meala's moans. Never talking shit about everyone and their tactics in there, their love stories. It's just a Meala moon. Just take a deep breath, then, don't reserve moaning just for sex. Do it in your car, Do it when you sip some delicious champagne. Do it when you're smoking a good blunt with your friend. You're talking too much shit and you need to clear that negative energy out. Take a deep inhale and release the sound. This is getting high and drunk with Melanierica speaking of the esoterics and taking breaks. Let's see a little terrible pole. Oh yes, it's time, I'll pull one, but you can continue. Oh you know what we forgot to do? Forget to do? We forgot to introduce the theme of the month.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, you couldn't tell by now.
Speaker 2: The theme of the month, as you can probably tell, is no fucks given. It's no fucks given January because not of focks to give. If anything that I've learned in twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Four is that I have very little fucks to give, and neither should you unless it pertains to you, your well being, what you're trying to accomplish, what you're trying to embody, pleasure, rest, sex, love, loved ones, loved ones, family, community, Like, that's the only thing that I really give a fuck at this point. We're living in a really, really crazy world, and I know because every day I get anxiety over it. But there's so many possibilities. Why not rely and consider the ones that matter your own? You know, your immediately, your immediate friendships and family. You're a better man, all the things that you can actually control. I have to tell myself that a lot. What can I control? Give fucks about the things that I can control and the things that I actually have power over, and that starts with your personal pleasure. You have power over that, and that energy really does benefit the collective. We underestimate the energetic, the energetic weight of just pleasurable, happy, joyous energy that contributes to this crazy, weird place that we're existing in. It's only created by hate and by the lack of love. And so the more we move forward and want to be stronger, we have to remember that we have to combat that with love. Yeah, and you gotta love yourself. So no fucks given, no five who I think no folks given too is like not not holding back what you what you want to say. I think that like we've gotten so used to just holding back and being comfortable for people in this society.
Speaker 2: We're so afraid to hurt each other's feelings. Like we can't even joke anymore. Really, like it takes the joy out of everything.
Speaker 1: We can't even you know, some of the stuff that we talked about early on in the podcast, like it was questionable, you know, And so I don't know, I just feel like no fuck's given, Like I'm liable to say anything because I really don't give a fuck. But also when you when you operate on that channel, when you operate in the channel of always wondering if you're offending someone, you start to lose who you actually are. You will start to lose who you actually are because you're trying to be so politically correct and you're supposed to trying to consider everything except the truth, and you can change the truth, you could change your feelings, and you will say the wrong thing. We've probably said a lot of wrong things, and we've said things that we've changed and we've lived through, and we did some other shit. We were open polly bitches early on, we were hoeing it out and now we're all in relationships and you know, committed things change and that's okay, and you're going to say the wrong thing. But the only way we grow from that is like literally having the conversation and saying the thing. In friendships and family ships, like we will fuck ourselves every time being overly concerned about offending someone. Obviously be kind, have finessed, and you know, all those things, but in respect. But yeah, I think that's what it is, is carried the no fucks given, doesn't lack respect. There's still respect involved in even the notion of the no fucks given, and it's not an irresponsible no fucks given, and actually is the most responsible, the most intentional, the most healing, the most bold, the most outrageous, but still with intention and like sometimes like there's so much heal. Like the reason why we have been able to heal certain parts of us has been because of sitting right here on this couch and using our throat chakra and saying the things, whether it was perfect, imperfect, a lie and insecure, already trigger a trauma, whatever it is, was said and it will continue to be said. And because I know the power in it, I know the healing in it, and you know, I just I hope and wish for more people to feel confident in sharing and saying the truth because it does you nothing to hold it in because you don't have the perfect thing to say. And I think in no folks giving witch like just the same thing. And sometimes no folks given is saying nothing. Yeah, that's not too when you just know you know about that, say nothing, say nothing, say nothing.
Speaker 2: If you've said a lot of the thing, it's time to give no focks and just say no fos quietly exit left with.
Speaker 1: No words, you know, And it's having the discernment to understand both. Yeah, it's the boundaries.
Speaker 2: No folks given is also like very much about boundaries and respecting what those boundaries mean to you and yourself in this next.
Speaker 1: Chapter, you know, twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: People are always putting so much pressure on the New Year, And I was thinking about this the other day because I didn't like on New Year's I didn't see my man, and like I wanted to be like annoyed, but then I was like, well, I don't have to see you. I saw you yesterday and I had a really beautiful date night with you, and now I'm with my family, and it's like I could just go to sleep and like, no, I'm going to see you the next day. But like, something about this feels weird. And then I was like, no, it doesn't anymore. It's literally just another day. And I was reflecting on what this season means versus like last year around this time and last year going into the New Year, I felt very like that day on the beach, like I felt very relaxed and easeful.
Speaker 1: Like it felt different. This one felt like, oh, it's go time. I'm working like like I don't know, it just felt not working, but like it felt like a different like I was being propelled in a different way. I am being propelled in a different way at this time in my life three hundred and six, five days apart. And I think that's really what it is, is taking the mental note and about the time, where were you at this time instead of letting life just continue to just play out what you're gonna do inevitably. So I look at New Year's as like an opportunity to check in with that, you know, and like what does that mean? Like there's both are great, actually both. I came last year New Year's I came in feeling like, wow, I'm coming off of like a season of hard work. I need rest. Fuck please, I don't want to talk no more. I need a break. And now I'm coming into a season of like, oh, come on, let's get it and like latt lets me know how important the rest is, how important it is honoring you know what what everything is telling you.
Speaker 2: And there was a no fucks given mentality in that too, because I feel like we had been we've been so programmed almost to like continue all the time, go go go, go, go, go go. That it was hard for us to just say, like we're going to are we really going to do this? And like there was a lot of there's been a lot of important things that are happening even now still playing out between us and just in our lives. Because we decided to say, no, I need, I need to take a second.
Speaker 1: And do you remember even the second it was at forced some of it. We had decided that we were going to do take like a couple months off in between, but we had not. The agreement was not that we were not going to record as long as we did it. We wanted to still be up in this bitch every other month or some crazy shit like that. But what happened was our team. Some things started happening within our team. People got you know, people weeded themselves out, and it was necessary because bitch, how are you taking a break but you still have full time employees? That didn't make no goddamn sense, did it. But we were just we were so used to being on this hamster wheel that we continued. But then it's crazy how we committed to something unknowingly, Like we said something, but we weren't really committed to it, and then the universe literally one one person left. The next day, we made a prayer. We're like looking at a list of people we had to pay. We're like, how are we going to you know, reduce our our spending? How are we going to reduce like all this money? And I and I looked at the list and I said, there's no way. The next day someone said, you know, I'm putting in my two weeks notice and it was just like okay, God, and then we're kind of we're trying to keep going, and then there was like okay, and it showed us like that sometimes in the.
Speaker 2: Rest surrender we had to we actually had to like be submitted almost like you had to be sat, sit the fuck down.
Speaker 1: God was like yeah, and you're dead. Uh, And that's true. That's so true. Yeah, I'm grateful for the rest and I'm ready to come back and I'm ready to do it. And I was having anxiety this, you know, about coming back and like getting back into it because we were going for so long and like, but you know, I taking what we learned this year about like sometimes there is there is abundance in the rest so much not sometimes often always abundance in the rest. Yeah, I mean even to the point of like not even worrying about it when niggas coming over, like okay, you know, or like if a nigga's Maddy you or like just okay. It's like how you feel when you smoke a blunt light. Yeah, okay, all right, you're right. Yeah, because that's how it fell.
Speaker 2: Then I like submitted to it, and I was like, this is great, this is fine, you know. And so I think that there's an uncomfortableness that comes with even the no fucks given for people that's not so easy for them to give no fucks.
Speaker 1: Well, because you've been programmed to give so many fucks, you know, and especially when you're in a job for a long time or whatever, you're doing something, you're in a routine, there are so many fucks given, but take them. I really encourage you to just take a moment and go inside yourself. Just take twenty one breaths and just go inside yourself. Give you the closure eyes to hear them like whatever is inside, and just sit there and surrender. Yeah, yeah, are ready for the next segment? What time is it? Okay? So okay, Yes, I'm thinking that it's our first episode back, so let's not pay attention to time. Okay, let's not take it too long. Okay, you know what I'm saying. Let's give them what they need. It's been ten months, you're right, let's go. Okay. So, speaking of giving no fucks and surrendering, I think we need to take a moment to kind of just shout out the women who have given no fucks and it's worked for them.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, they deserve all the praise, all the glory, the trailblazers.
Speaker 1: The trail blazers of women that give no fucks because it's women who always give fucks and women who are persecuted when they don't. Men, they give no fucks and they are celebrated no matter what their boss. They're hardcore, they're no fucks and this actually add to their success. Yeah, and women are just heartless bitches. Or speaking of that, did you guys watch Martha Stewart bitch, a bitch.
Speaker 2: Who didn't give any ship If you haven't watched, if you haven't watched it.
Speaker 1: That fucking docu Menna Ree. I love her. She's a psychopath. I love her.
Speaker 3: She's a psychopaths.
Speaker 1: I don't think she's a psychopath. I think she's just cold. She needs some tntra. We need to sit with her. We gotta look, I don't want to be touched. I don't. I think she might be too far gone marriage. We very more touched her and she said she wasn't with this iteration of this life. And she was this is all she can do, and it's great. She should like she's Yeah, but I think prison. I think prison was her tntra. Yeah, perhaps you have to, you have to sit down with other people. I can't believe they put that white woman in jail. I can. I mean, that's how that's how deep it is me she's making that money, honey, But that's how deep it is for men that when I watched that, there are a couple examples speaking speaking of mom shit and just praising the women who have historically done it different and set the bar and just given no fucks. I didn't mean to say this, but Martha Stewart and just thinking about her, Like for me as a black woman, when I see white men come after white women, I think, oh, they really fucked up. You really fucked up. And like Martha Stewart when she got that bread and she was, you know, cut throat like that. They came for her ass and they put that sixty plus year old woman in prison. I even when I was a kid and that happened, I did not expect that to happen. I would say, I can't believe it. Her Britney spears. They pade Britney spears. She was enslaved as a successful wife. Okay. I was like, was she in prison, prison or she was in her home with her dad? Yeah? That was that is prison. No, that is person. That's probably worse in prison. That's probably They put on her documentary where they gave finally gave her the keys and let it drive in a circle and she was happy. That's a hamster, poor baby. So when you see them do the white women like that, just know it's it's the hate for women is real. That's why even with Kamala, they're like, Kamala didn't win. I'm like, you guys, they didn't let a Hillary's white ass win. They hate women, not Yeah, it's it's it's deep. It's deeper than just what we think it is. It's deeper than race. It's really about that you know, and that's why it's important that we that we give no fucks. You have to give zero fucks, guys. It's not time to give a fuck. It really isn't time. It's the revolution. We must rise up. Amen. Let's walk in it, run, run, bust down the wall, bitch, you have to This is a break. The ceiling doesn't exist. This is a wall.
Speaker 2: This is a war. It's no walking break the ceiling. It doesn't exist. It's not time to doubt yourself any longer. What do you lose from just believing in yourself?
Speaker 1: Nothing? Just fucking do it and fuck everybody else. Fiercely fangs out, spears out. I've been watching way too many war movies. God, I've been watching Lioness and I'm like, God, this is I wish I could. I watched Lines. I watched the fucking snow Piercer. What's that one? I gotta watch that. It's ridiculous. A snow piercer that goes around the world. I remember Landa telling us about this. When the world freezes over because we fucked because we fucked up the environment, which is actually probably gonna happen, and they try to correct it. The world freezes over. Everybody tries to get on this train that never stops. But then they put some poor people in the back. They try to get to the front. The color are the poor people all colors? They just they're just people just jumping on the train. But apparently the main character is David Deegs, who is a black man. Honestly, I got really into it, but it's just a microcosm of the world. We so, how many people are on this train? They never say six hundred, Yeah, six hundred. It's a thousand little colony. It's a thousand and one cars and the cars are ten miles long like.
Speaker 2: Its own colony. Oh, this is a great storyline. They can just travel from cart car to car.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they take over. They like they are feeding them like shit in the back because they go, yeah, there's a hierarchy. There's a hierarchy because people paid for tickets. There's like, oh, I already know how this who show there's a night car and it's based on an animated series. Okay, say this went ray off that this is very This.
Speaker 2: Is not an ad, by the way, this is m's real life recommendations.
Speaker 1: When I'm telling you to pull out your shields and your and your swords. I just want you to know why where it's coming shields and swords. Wow, it's giving walking Dead and I love it. I love these four seasons long so it just makes you walk. It got weird and I stopped watching. It needs too many seasons. I need a new one, a thriller horror like long running from the show from from Yep. Because I'm still in it. How many seasons is it? Okay? I like that so that I really like get into it. I feel like shows should only really be three seasons. So what kind of horror is it? Because that's specific? It's is it like, is it like psychlesch like it's all of it thriller? It's it's it's like it's a little bit gory. It's a little bit it's a psychological thriller. It's like it's mystery, it's spiritual, like what's going it's portal? I mean, okay, sorry, obviously this is what we've been doing in our time off me. I don't watch The other day, was like, I don't watch TV. What the fuck?
Speaker 2: I was like, yes, you do, you watched? No, I barely watch television. I'm like that is a fucking lie because you're always telling me about all the shows. You know why I always have a show. Do you know why I don't watch television?
Speaker 1: Because once I start, my nosey as gets invested and I have to see it through. So you do watch television, So I avoid because I don't want to get involved. I think you're doing a bad job. I know you're avoiding. Isn't working? Speaking of women going their own way, there's been a I just found out there's a group of men called Men going their Own Way. I had to google it. Apparently this wasn't going on since the twenty seventeens, because I also googled it and there were Reddit accounts talking about this shit then. So the short is MGTOW. Nobody ever heard of it, but it's called an anti feminist, misogynistic, mostly online community that espouses male separatism for what they see as a guynocentric society that has been corrupted by feminism. Specifically advocate for men to avoid marriage and committed romantic relationships with women, which to me just sounds like gay. The community is part of a Man's Sphere, a collection of anti feminist websites and online communities that also include the men's rights movement. The men's rights movement, that's crazyest saying that's a crazy statement. It's like crazy. Actually, my insides are yes. The ideology emerged in the early two thousands. It's straight men being homosexual. It's very confusing. Anyway, we're gonna start our own it's called women going their own way. I don't know if we started it, but whatever. So Number one on women going their own way Cardi B. Good old Cardi B. I fucking love Cardi B. I have loved Cardi B since love and hip hop. Hold on, let's just take a moment. Let's take a moment for legendary hose mmm, legendary hoes and mothers, for those that have shamed and prosecuted, been prosecuted, and have risen from the dust of social norms, transmuting judgment and jealousy into triumph and transition. Gratitude and thanks to those before us standing in the cause despite the ridicule and the resistance. Eric and I good moms stand with you, with you. Shout out to Cardi.
Speaker 2: BAT are you and you are we for cheating back?
Speaker 1: You cheated back. I'm a cheater. Well, I was.
Speaker 3: I've been a cheaterbacker. I'm a cheaterbacker. Yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, don't you fucking test her.
Speaker 1: I'm spiteful, i am. I'm not proud of it, but I'm a cheaterbacker. Yep. Yeah. There's never been a time I've been cheated on where I didn't cheat back. Really never really? Oh don't she like you can't cheat on me? I feel like there's ways I could if I got to be best friend. What would you do?
Speaker 3: You cheat her back for me? Are you gonnacheater back for me?
Speaker 1: Cheater backery? O? What I got? People cheat her back your friends? That's what's That's like a really I think under talked thing. I think people don't realize how much people and cheater talk there. I'm not a Monoga cheater back with their friends. I mean, I wasn't saying I'm not a Monoga's best friender, but maybe I would, baby, maybe like who the fuck is that bitch? Especially if I don't like her. I'm don't gonna ask questions. Do you where'd you meet? When Erica listens to me all the time, Oh, you've been hanging out interesting, like Erica, you've been in your house for three weeks. Yep, why are you.
Speaker 3: Going out and come over?
Speaker 1: You can party right here in my living room. Then she's lying, come over and she's like, what time are you leaving? You got here late. I'm so tired. I don't really want company, but I did. Why did you over to o'clock? You're here at nine? I plan to be jealous and being in the house up on the hill, I can't you got you gotta pick one. You know, you know what it is. I need a personal driver. I realized that that's the problem is I need a personal driver. And everything would be fine because I could sleep on the way there. I could like drink my coffee when I right when I get out, I know that he's there if I need to leave and like charge my social battery, like everything, that would be ideal. Yeah, that's one. We'll get him. Is there fire station right here? I am perhaps? Yeah? I think? Actually, yeah, what was I saying? You need a personal driver? I need a But also we got so off topic because we're supposed to be giving taking moments time. Sorry, okay, here, champagne case, we're not tipsy and high enough. Okay, Anyway, we said CARDI b because I know you guys have followed this, Cardi B and Offset Saga and she there was the tweet, the infamous tweet this year. I don't know exactly what it said. Basically, Offset said she was freaking down, babe, break pregnant, let them know, and she retweeted and did. And when I saw that tweet, I said, she did. CARDI don't give a fuck. Cartie, just be happy. She's she's such a libra. She's like loves like girly things, aesthetics. She'd be just out here living her best life. She's I don't know. I just I love her. I do. And I wasn't mad at that tweet. I saw lots of controversy about why wait, wait, she fuct she was pregnant, it's her pussy, what the hell? And this nigga probably been fucking while she was pregnant. I know, I don't really think that's the ultimate sin. I'm sorry, No, it can't be. It can't be like just because I'm pregnant, supposed to die while you're out here fucking fucking bitches in my face. Guess what bitches get?
Speaker 3: Guess what I still need pleasure?
Speaker 1: Guess what pregnant pussies highly. I couldn't help it. I'm pregnant pussy. Do you want me to say all? You have this in one text? You know I'm sexier when I'm pregnant. What the fuck you want me to do? You know? I you know my my numbers go up when I'm pregnant. You see the low is extra. I'm pretty sure pregnant pussy is like five on porn searches. I'm pretty sure. I don't know the math on it, but it's top ten.
Speaker 2: I would imagine that pregnant pussy is top tier period like that would be my assumption, just because it is life bearing, it is preparing for life.
Speaker 3: It is juicy, it is moist, it's naughty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's preparing. That's all I'm gonna say, Brandon, when I read and did honestly, I'm want to be judged by for that, but I don't care. No, I'm for the bitches said I cheat back. I think Cardi did the right thing. I think she does whatever, she could do, whatever the fuck she wanted. She's richer than him, She's fine. That was the thing too.
Speaker 2: I'm like, girl, you got people forget because they just look at her as a woman that she's actually the prize. I mean period, but I also mean just like financially yes too, like she can. She's good child Latin America.
Speaker 1: Check. I wonder if she's I wonder if any she lost any sponsors by tweeting and did no. No, I'm actually if I was a brand, I would I would get her on. Yeah. Yeah, shout out to Cardi B. We love you, we do. We love you at Good Moms. Yeah, we remember when we were in Cabo. We're trying to meet Cardi B. Oh yeah, why didn't we That's the one time our manifestation didn't work. We weren't yet. I was I kind of knew it wasn't gonna work. Well, they were performing, right, yeah, we're like, we're gonna meet her. That would have been the time, though, because she wasn't super rich yet. I don't think she was there. I think it was like a one off, like they just flew there. Yeah no, I'm I think we were looking at her stories and she was there. I don't know, but hey, Carti, we're looking for you, Cardi. We saw your tweet. Okay. Number two on women going their own way, we have doctor Joy Bryant we talked about her earlier, but shout out to her, Yeah, she's fine, she's smart, and.
Speaker 2: They're always men are always, and women too, are so quick to shame and judge a woman who is not married or does not have a child.
Speaker 1: Well they because I think cam Newton named the episode something really kind of disrespectful like single, forty and single or something like that. Ah, and that's why she kind of like after that, like kind of was like fuck them, which you know, we've had that experience in niggas, you know, making the title of a show that we've come on very click baity and shit like that. I'm probably guilty of it too, But shout out to her for maintaining her composure and her patients and her real niggadness by saying like, yeah, I am and I'm waiting because you're not going to get this for no bullshit and obviously niggas want that right. Her dms are probably flooded. Do you think she's a lesbian? H I hope so, me too. Also call us lesbians don't want fake lesbians, they want real lesbians. She may be a fake lesbian like lesbians or I'm a real lesbian from the years of twenty.
Speaker 3: I just like, I feel like lesbians don't like to be fucked around with.
Speaker 1: They're like lesbians actually hate bidy. Yeah, they don't like bisexual people. I know. I've been shamed also by lesbian community as a former lesbian, as a former bisexual.
Speaker 2: But so then you that's why you commit fully to the lesbian side.
Speaker 1: Do you identify as bisexual or I just want to if you've eaten pussy consecutively over a couple of years, time, you'd like pussy. I can't say I tried it, I did it for a long.
Speaker 3: Do you dream of pussy? I honestly I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't have like lesbian urge in this. I like dick a lot, a whole lot. So maybe if I'm like, I'm probably less by fun than you. I also feel like my lesbian stage was a safety thing. Mm hmm. It felt safer for me. That makes sense. That's why I've been really healed out of being a lesbian. Got it perfect? If you want to say the next one, oh, yes, my favorite. Oh this is the Queen and the Queen, Goddess Mother, the equalizer Eric, I'll praise the Queen Erica. One day you will be on my show, Erica. It's true too, Erica is sitting here with Erica. I went to her show once and she was like doing a free cell rap and she was like talking about her rapper baby daddies and I was like, yes, and they're all cool. Yeah, she has somehow been able to well.
Speaker 2: I think she's had her I think she's definitely been shamed and disrespected.
Speaker 1: But I think I wonder I want to know her stories on that because I could never imagine anyone disrespect a woman. I know, I know she's a woman. Of course she has period period. Couldn't wait to disrespect eric about but even still, she has always risen to the occasion and been a light of wisdom and just the energy, the frequency is just it just feels divine. So it is divine. It's divine goddess. Yeah, she's the last one because she's the most important. Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 3: Is it time to read the Kataro of the day.
Speaker 1: I think it is is ter time. So I was shoved and I was trying to get you to I was trying to get you to cool, but this one fell out. So here we are. Are you ready? The first card of the year, the first card of Our Good Mom's season two. And it looks like it's gonna be on fucking point because it's the Queen of Swords. And if you can see, she's sitting on her throne on a beautiful day on it's gold. There's a man in the chair. It's gold. There's a man in the chair. She has her sword raised up because she also watched snow Piercer. Just doesn't look like she's sucking around. Let me see. Shout out to Mahogany Taro, the black cards that would be always pull from little black baby chair up in the seat. Hmm okay. The Queen's Swords combines the mental clarity and intellectual power of the Suit of the Swords and the maturity and receptiveness receptiveness of the Queen. You have the gift of being able to use your intellect and unbiased judgment while also remaining flexible and open to receive input from other sources. As you lead from the head and not the heart, you are better able to discern situations without the influence of emotion or sentimentality. You may believe that empathy or compassion towards others will distract you from the task at hand. Instead, you prefer to know the how, why, where, and when of who or everything to help you make sense of your environment and better understand others. It is not that you do not care about others, but you connect with other people through an intellectual understanding rather than the emotional one. You are a truth seeker. You're open to hearing the thoughts and opinions of others, but ultimately you filter that information to decipher what is true and what is not. It is no fluximent and I'm gonna tell the truth sounds like zero fucks were given. When interacting with others, you will not tolerate mistruths or excessive fluff. You prefer to get to the heart of the matter without engaging in too much chit chat or gossip. It's crazy when this should be so appointed. Hello God, the Queen of Sword suggests that you have an innate ability to tell it like it is. Congratulations you telling it like it is like the Queen of Swords has gotten you this far. There is no beating around the bush or softening of your comments, opinions, and thoughts. You are upfront and honest in your views. And you expect the same from others. For this reason, many people respect your opinion and come to you for advice when they need healthy clarity. Thank you for coming. Click the link in our bio if you need advice. The card said it, not us, you saw it fall out rewind Wow, my love. Well that is magic again in motion. Wow Queen of Swords. Hmm. I love when the universe confirms you're exactly where you're supposed to be, getting the messages and listening to the truths. So what's the affirmation of the day. I know I wrote one down, but we can really improvise it. Okay, what did you say? Move in love and with no fucks given? Yeah, move in love with no fucks given, because you can do both. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's not asking you to be a cold hearted rich although you might have to be a lot.
Speaker 1: But you know what I do feel though, you have to learn to move with love with yourself. I feel like it's so important. We offer so much kindness and gentleness and compassion and flexibility with other people, and sometimes like we're so hard on ourselves, and I realize the pay patience I have with that, Like, maybe it's the patience I have with other people is the patience I have with myself. And so if you're not you know, like giving it inwardly, it's it doesn't come out outwardly. So remember that mother yourself. Be kind and gentle and compassionate with yourself. But yeah, sometimes you are going to be cut throat. Yeah, I mean, I think it's important to find the balance. So I think that's I think that's the best way to be. I think that love you can never go along with the love. But I think the no fucks given people have the most time hard time with. When you really know yourself and you know you're a good person and you're still and you're saying I'm not gonna allow this to be any longer or that part of me is dead, then you know, like that's a hard boundary for people, and people will say, you don't really give a fuck about me. But when you really know yourself, know your.
Speaker 2: Heart, know that you do give a fuck about this person, then there really is I don't know that there's so much freedom in that. So really knowing yourself, like you said, is so important, knowing your heart and if you feel like you can be a better person and a better version of that, then improve those things, you know, don't avoid those parts of yourself. You can change, you can be better, you can be kinder. So yeah, that's mush Bille.
Speaker 1: We love it. Ha. We got we didn't get deep and high and you did well anyway, you guys. I think that that concludes our first episode back. It does. Well.
Speaker 2: Wait, I'm really excited because y'all it is January, which means we take our golden annual Gem of a fucking retreat trip every February first, and we still have a few more spots left.
Speaker 1: We do. And I'm a girl. I don't know about you, I don't know who's listening, but I'm ready to go.
Speaker 2: Yes, come with us to Costa Rica February first through the sixth.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: I mean, you can just go read the reviews, go see the videos, go follow at the Good Vibe Retreat to really see the vibes and the system, your hood and.
Speaker 1: The rest of rest and the freedom and the fun and the food and the paradise that we are offering. It's all inclusive. It's not too late. You have options for payment.
Speaker 2: It brought hundreds and hundreds of women out to this specific place. This is really like our Golden Jewel Retreat. It's really our home and it's been such a blessing to our friendship, to our lives, and we're so excited to share it with the.
Speaker 1: Right group of people.
Speaker 2: So make sure you click the link in the description to check out the Good Bibe Treat and come with us to Costa Rica.
Speaker 1: Don't forget to write your reviews, and if you have advice questions, please please don't hesitate to ask the ogs well, we love you. Oh you know where to find is Good Mom's Underscore Bad Choices. I'm Meela with an h underscore map and I'm Erica at Watch Erica and go leave a rating right now. I love you Bane and enjoy our new outro music I Can do.
Speaker 2: Good Mom's Bad Choices is a production of the Black Effect podcast Network. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows. Don't forget to subscribe to and rate our show, and you can connect with us on social media at Good Mom's Underscore Bad Choices. Make sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel at Good Mom's Bad Choices to watch our episodes and join our private community on Patreon to see.
Speaker 1: Extended episodes, uncensored content, and more at patreon dot com. Slash Good Mom's Bad Choices