Speaker 1: You see this, that's a packet of cheese and on your walker's GISs. Yeah, you want to leave that on a pitfields? How can you play with Robbish? Pick that packet up? Aha, Look inside it's a grenade. Now you have to disarmament.
Speaker 2: Guys. Are we all going to die together? Guys?
Speaker 3: Together, we die, guys. That's the lesson. Hello, Hello, hello, and welcome to what is This Match? Week seventeen AKAA, episode three of Ain't It Hoddy?
Speaker 2: Actually it is.
Speaker 3: The best comedic soccer show out there, according to one review, which, to be honest, they weren't inaccurate. If you're looking for unbiased opinion, this is not the place. No, but it is hilarious and biased. And however, we do not claim to be unbiased. We are terribly biased. Okay, you see the cannon is everywhere. If it's all in hear, it's everywhere. Anyway, let's get into the show. I'm Miles Gray, but that's not important. What is important is the opinion of my two co hosts, Chris Martin and Jamel Johnson. Chris Martin, I'm going to start with you two to seventeen words to describe your feelings around this week egg rolls, egg rolls, yeah, all right? Oh should I elaborate? It makes sense later? Is that like a tease?
Speaker 2: No? No, yes, it's okay. I like it to be good to just say and then lee all right.
Speaker 1: You know when you go Thai restaurant and I'd call him spring rolls in the UK, but I've translated for your Americans egg rolls reliable.
Speaker 2: You know you again, any restaurant seven and a half out of ten? Where you go? This weekend?
Speaker 1: Two goals from Harland's arsenal defense strong, can't attack Tottenham being Tottenham okay, Villa wow being x G underperformers yet scoring United, flattering to the Seve and who else? Some other thing happened I forgot.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's yeah, it's going to be before the game.
Speaker 2: That's true? Is it? Egg rolls weekends? Egg rolls? Baby? I like that. The seventeen words two to seventeen words.
Speaker 4: Because I have two, but one of them is like technically two words. That's mistletoe jam, mistletoe jam. The bestive fixtures have been done?
Speaker 3: Oh yes, like to watch them all Night's my favorite song Luther Raandrosses mistletoe jam.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it's got to be one of Ian Write's paper songs. He's probably listening to it right now.
Speaker 2: Do you think I feel like, Yeah, he definitely has that.
Speaker 3: He probably listens to Kenny Latimore too easily, because that's what Michael Jordan was listening to in the locker room.
Speaker 2: You know, just he's a little more dancing over. Never too much guy, But you know I'm cool for that.
Speaker 3: Marcus Miller on the base, have you seen look as a bass player? If you look, that is one of the most iconic basslines. Look up Marcus Miller, never too much bass and you realize.
Speaker 2: For me, wake the fuck up?
Speaker 5: See why you extended it from Yeah, I'm texting that to all of my Arsenal supporting friends watching the match, being like, what the fall and look?
Speaker 3: Solid performance, but I don't like it. I don't like where we're at. I don't feel good about it. I hope you feel better about it. But guess what another Christmas where we're top of the table boys feel good?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you know what I nearly I nearly made if I was going to go as as goodness centric because he was going to make it preparation h because I was saying I was.
Speaker 2: Messaging you guys.
Speaker 1: Nothing gives me a hemorrhoid like watching Arsenal win a game which shouldn't be should be that way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you were having roid rage watching that.
Speaker 3: It wasn't even rage. I'm so used to it. It was that roid comfort. I noticed the way you spelled hemorrhoids was H A E. That's the British.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think I felt like I just let the iPhone. You know, it's like diarrhea and hemorrhoid, I just start.
Speaker 2: Just hit.
Speaker 1: But diarrhea we do spell different to America. Well, we put an ch in diarrhea we have we have a.
Speaker 2: Respect. I don't even have to look this up. How dare you? I mean in it might be an O now pedophile we spelled p E d oh and y'all do p a diarrhea British spelling. Yeah, baby, there's an oh it did ho well festive.
Speaker 3: You gotta oh my god, that's very British.
Speaker 2: This ship looks so funny. It's funny because that's British, isn't it.
Speaker 1: You know brita is mate, he's got diary, that's what it's called.
Speaker 2: Oh mate, you just you just ship every way.
Speaker 4: It was Randy in the lou Yeah, mate, that's how you say diarrhea when you're throwing up and you have diarrhea.
Speaker 3: Yea anyway, So Merry Christmas to all our listeners learning new things like how you guys spell diarrhea? Yeah, baby again, every just more than just us being hemorrhoid.
Speaker 2: Is hemorrhoid go British spelling. We got to mean h a e. Yeah. I mean I figured you instinctively did that because you're literate.
Speaker 1: Nah, I think that's it's just what I just. I just let it do emoroid Brish spreading and not a h e. M oh, I know. I just you put a little too much, I like extra vowels. You said I was putting extra vowels and stuff.
Speaker 3: So you were putting a little mar mite on there, Yeah, a little little bovral.
Speaker 1: I did actually give my son momma for the first time, and he went, that's nice, and then he refused to eat any more of it, So I thought he was just plicating.
Speaker 2: That sounds like a very English response to yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah never yeah yeah yeah, yeah, it's nice.
Speaker 2: I never need to try it again. That's nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is quite nice.
Speaker 2: Not something I ever reached again. Nice, all right, let's get into it. Wake the fuck up.
Speaker 3: Egg rolls and mistletoe jam were our descriptors.
Speaker 2: Let's kick it off.
Speaker 3: Spurs at home hosting Liverpool, Spurs setting another record eleven home defeats in a calendar year. Never been done before, never been done any Premier League to know for Toalkingham. Yeah, but that's still good. Yeah TV, did I think that's great? I think that's wonderful. I really loved that. For y'all, you're still kind of sucking up obviously, this is where the horrible bias shows up.
Speaker 2: But Spurs one Liverpool too.
Speaker 3: This was a fucking wild match, chaotic all over the crazy. You had the Alexander Isak goal first his first Premier League goal, ends up the second goal second, Yes, right right, but this was like a big moment gets fucking his leg basically fractured, is what we found out by Mickey van Derven. And before that we had the wackiest red car card from Zobbie Simmons on Virgil van Dyke, which I was on.
Speaker 2: Your captain, my captain, but maybe not. I don't know you in the Dutch dressing room. Yes, some other problems. Yeah, I don't know what's going on. He's in fifteen hundred pounds and something.
Speaker 1: Right, It made no sense. It was bizarre. It looked like he was just like he just didn't just ran straight slide and just straight didn't even pretend to like touch the ball.
Speaker 3: He was like it was like he was playing FIFA and he just hit slide tackle. He didn't realize the angle. I'm just like, oh fuck, yeah, that's right. I'm off then hugo ekitk this. I mean, that's their guy, still fucking scoring. Uh, we got a We got Romero sent off and as Charleston, the ro Mario of useless goals strikes again.
Speaker 2: In the eighty third he going short list. He gave us a bit. He pulled the ass out. Did he touch it? He really pulled.
Speaker 3: He scored and with Randy Moss and pulled his pants down. Well, I know I saw yeah.
Speaker 4: Is that because they were playing at tam Did he know about the record home defeats and he was like let me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's like just so you know, Yeah, he pulled him real low. He had the ways something to him. I don't know, do you know what the story is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, is that a celebration that you do, like when you're not being antagonized like I just scored. Is that like a backflip kind of? I don't know what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, please, someone is safer than the backflip, as we learned.
Speaker 3: I think he was trying to comfort like Mateta's record or something. He's like, just so you know, there's a new meat god in town. I'm the guy because something about it it did feel new. Sheriff like, yeah, he pulled. I mean, bro, it's gratuitous. Home dude, look at him. I didn't know.
Speaker 2: Yeh semi.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he is the most honest reaction you'll ever because scoring a Golden in the Premier League is pretty tough.
Speaker 3: It's going to give you a bone. This is like ving Raims and baby boys nutty Man, and I mean that many ways. Yeah, yeah, wow, Mateta, you you were the guy who was out there hanging brain very visibly through your shorts all the time.
Speaker 2: But it's late. Yeah, this is now. This is a secret, secret celebration game.
Speaker 1: Just the biggest junk in the league dragging there listening to our part. It's like they are, it's gotta be you got his and then et critique is all right, let's just show me, and he goes, who's the next, Who's who's next?
Speaker 3: He's gonna show us the next meet guy, the next meet guy. I don't know that. Look, it's up to them, because is Colbert Lewin man, He's all going.
Speaker 2: I mean he's going to scout before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for folks, pull the like the hairtop, like an eighties nerd who's like, let me let y'all know, I'm cute, you know what I mean, and just wait and just lets it fucking flow. That would be a beautiful celebration too. Anyway, the match itself, we.
Speaker 1: Have to we keep talking about the penises.
Speaker 2: Of Premier leagu plays.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you have anything more to add, by all means, there's nothing you can add to that.
Speaker 1: Mane, that's the biggest thing I've ever seen in my life. He now recycling shorts as well. Yeah again another there. I'm pretty sure there were children at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium this yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm sure he made it. I'm sure he made a lot of new fans.
Speaker 3: Ah clever girl, nobody look there is you did it?
Speaker 2: So Yeah, the zombie fucking red card was so stupid.
Speaker 3: Romero was really that just fucking making everything worse for that team. It was already look before the red card, I will give it to him. It seemed like a close match to the red card. Well yeah, they were kind of doing okay, and then so they woke them up, losing a guy.
Speaker 1: Pretty good with less than and then even with nine with nine, I mean that's Liverpool Liverpool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, both teams they are not going to win anything.
Speaker 3: This hilarious that Liverpool playing against nine men can still get touched.
Speaker 2: It was just like, okay.
Speaker 1: Did you see what Frank said about Romeroz yellow? No, I can't see if it's right or wrong. We gives the first yellow, then the second year I see, I see two big boys competing, which is just a funny, funny phrase. Okay, and he thinks Kanansi smashes him and it's a foul. But then I mean it is definitely Yeah, they kicked out. Yeah, I mean it was weak. But you're lashing out. I mean you wouldn't You wouldn't expect it from a player, that would you.
Speaker 2: Romero he's such a good boy. Yeah yeah, I mean his life Christine, Christine.
Speaker 1: Silly most guilty player that he's a face called qt.
Speaker 2: It's the most ironic themember.
Speaker 4: But I thought Charleston was going to get kicked out after the goal. I thought he was going to score and then swing on.
Speaker 3: Didn't he bust somebody's lips on that play?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I missed it, like he was going to swing and then start.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, he was pushing. He was pushing someone's face in the ground coming Yeah right, it was.
Speaker 2: Frim Pong got elbowed in the face.
Speaker 3: Oh rim Pong was really he was like, what the fuckboards he got elbows and then he got subbed off as well.
Speaker 1: Everyone got subbed off from the same position, and yeah, that was crazy. Yeah, it was Connor Bradley for that's that for Rimpong Frimpong for Kie who is only allowed to ever play four minutes a game some reason, even though he was a.
Speaker 2: I don't know what the fuck is going on. It's part of his probation. Yeah, I think that very firm rule gets a bonus. If he played.
Speaker 1: Thomas Frank each week, his eyes get deeper into his skull, you're gonna need You're gonna have to go splunking to to find his optometrist. Is gonna have to splunk to find his Yeah, people, I think as optometrist is the crip keeper. It's like at the back, it's like each you have to like, and he's also got a center part.
Speaker 3: I actually like him.
Speaker 2: He's a good coach, I think, But but he has been.
Speaker 3: To you saying that because this is this is what's happening under his stewardship that no, no, no.
Speaker 1: I'm actually being I'm not being facetious, I'm being I'm actually being continue And I think I'm still going to use it as a wave of insulting spurs, which I think he's a good coach.
Speaker 2: But he's been, he's been.
Speaker 4: He's been like being the president. Yeah, four months, you age like a year. It'll fun you up and you somehow do war crimes next thing, you know, the.
Speaker 1: King being deal, He's players were committing wool crimes on the field. It's crazy, but it was that weird thing of like thet them. I do feel a bit sorry for talking about They look like it's going to be just as bad as last season, but at least but playing even more boringly.
Speaker 2: Right, they did have flash. It's uh.
Speaker 3: People are doing a comparison of like after the first sixteen games between Ange and Frank kind of similar, but Ang's definitely had the edge in terms of like attempts on goal. Like with Frank, it's like really noticeable. How just there's just ineffective they are in terms of scoring.
Speaker 2: But hey, not my problem. Yeah, so the judge.
Speaker 3: Yeah again, it's the squad, baby, it's the squad.
Speaker 2: At those players they can't get in most teams.
Speaker 3: But you know what I mean, Like in terms of the arms race of personnel, they've fallen so far behind.
Speaker 2: And when you look at that team like ot Chad.
Speaker 3: Bro y'all had Kyle Walker right there, you know what I mean, you fucking payd and son of their best, pain and Son at their best.
Speaker 2: You had Deliallly at one point.
Speaker 1: Who is quietly one of my favorite players, even though it's to player that guy that you know, like Miles Skeary kind of moves a bit like him, but.
Speaker 2: The belly is just so hard to get. Yeah, he's big. Yeah, you can not get the ball off him. He was a fucking monster.
Speaker 1: I think the squad. The squad is like all that players can be good, but they don't, like they've all got floors, like like Romero is the psycho. Yeah, Van de Ven is really fast if he runs in a straight line. They've all got like moments, but they don't have those like those players every week. Just bring it some Mighty Ducks too, right exactly? Yeah, yeah, yeah, they need to go. Well, Vincent Bombay needs to get them, Gordon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, forgiven Vincent, that's the guy Mighty Ducks four.
Speaker 2: They go evil because he's got a evil in or something. There's a Mighty Ducks four.
Speaker 3: Well they should be young writing as he said, there's Vincent Bombay where he was going. I know, Sorry, I'm being pred.
Speaker 2: They need to play street hockey and Compton.
Speaker 1: The trash trash on the field exactly. Come on, like you tried that with the Austin plays. Guys, you guys put rollerblading guys. This guy he's gonna hit the knuckle puck.
Speaker 3: Watch this, guys, guys, you have to learn how to stop on the skates.
Speaker 1: You see this, that's a packet of cheese and on your workers crimes. Yeah you want to leave that on the pitfield. How can you play with rubbish? Pick that packet up? Aha, look inside it's a grenade. Now you have to disarmament. Guys, are we're all going to die together? Guys together, we die, guys. That's the lesson.
Speaker 3: It's about the journey, the journey of dying. The journey's been having three seconds guys, two seconds guys. Arsenal killed and terrible Grene tragedy at London Colney. Okay, we did there to ye. That was actually for you guys, and y'all still will finished behind us.
Speaker 2: Uh but back to Liverpool.
Speaker 3: I think they seem to be like, what this is seven undefeated now six unbeaten, seven unbeaten. That's a good that's a good thing, sala they It seems like he apologized to the teammates. From what I understand, that seems like it's getting sordid. I think I think they're finding themselves. So you know, yeah, we'll see how that goes. I'm gonna give some some credit. Man, perfectly time freak out. Yeah, I'll freak out, and then I leave in like two weeks. It's perfect.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, listen, I guess called you some names. I'm sorry you. In a month, I got a report for duty though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm out.
Speaker 4: So you guys being the coast guards, so yeah, cool, cool, see you man, see you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll see what happens when he comes back elsewhere Aston Villa to Manchester.
Speaker 2: You nighted one.
Speaker 3: Morgan Rogers, Welcome to arsenal Man. I mean, guys, he can play man. He's big, he's he's got body, YadA yah.
Speaker 2: He's a meat candidate. Yeah he is.
Speaker 1: But he's so cold though, he's so cold and shrinkage. Yeah, yeah, he's a shrinkage. Two goals from Morgan Rodgers. Both both goals pretty similar.
Speaker 3: It's like, oh, you're gonna let me cut in on this right foot that boom uh in there like swimwear kuna, great goal, great goal, such a just like finishers goal. Like he's like, just give me a chance, yeah ground reeska, give.
Speaker 2: Me a chance after I missed three chances.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Jim is upset because mant cash God, you know he goes. He fucked up. He's dead to me, he got caught by Door Goole.
Speaker 3: I will not be nobody's looking more like their name than Door Google.
Speaker 2: It's true. I'm true. I'm like, who the fuck is that door? Gu He's got to look though Door like like an alien and like a dream works.
Speaker 3: Yeah old time. Yeah, that's gonna get you far. That's like a bootleg, like Mandalorian tape. They got the barber shop.
Speaker 2: He's like that. He's like, oh, that's a Micketarian.
Speaker 3: And door Yeah you mean the Mandalorian and Grogu.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, for sure, Door Goo. It's the same ship. Bro, Look it's the same they both little ship in a wheelchair. My cousin filmed it, all right, I know he was a like a motherfucker though.
Speaker 3: He got this other video where Barack Obama and Abraham Lincoln are in a b boy bag.
Speaker 2: What's the what's the bootleg DVD culture?
Speaker 1: Like, oh, yeah, you used to be strong, you know when people still doing DVDs.
Speaker 2: You know there should be a lot of guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I buy him and the guys pop big god, and you want to buy this. It's like a pound or whatever he'd be.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 1: You just have to watch like fifty seven people get up and go for a piste your recording.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it actually was.
Speaker 1: I mean it was the one one thing that the internet's ruined. Is uh his guy selling into hand sales, hand to hand sales. Yeah yeah, I used to think, I mean that is that was that was when they were literally like, you go to prison forever for selling these and making these Now that well everything now they're like, hey, I was just.
Speaker 2: Sinning everything last Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: If you're gonna steal it, make it look better than make sure no one's having a stealing it.
Speaker 3: Make it a stock I can buy exactly, okay, and make that motherfucking line go up.
Speaker 2: Bruno Fernandez got injured. That's not good from Manchester United, who second ever injury for them gets injured? I know. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Also we found out that week right he had his feelings hurt a bit by Manchester United.
Speaker 1: They were gonna set in Saudi Arabia and he did not want to go.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I believe it was Kobe Mayneho's brother who put the call in m from Love Island.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yah, straight from Love Island. That's what I'm saying. You think he doesn't have connection to the Saudi Yeah, probably not.
Speaker 1: It's weird that he started like and I'm upset with them. They did this and then he got injured for Christmas incident is a conspiracy.
Speaker 2: All I'm saying is Okay, I like this.
Speaker 1: Make it makes sense when you know you know you're saying he started talking about Yeah, I'm going to double down. He started talking about wanting to go to they wanted some Saturday not happy, and then three days.
Speaker 2: Before Christmas he's injured.
Speaker 1: Well, don't be surprised if you see photos of him having a lot of turkey on Christmas Day out there.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm. Exactly exactly. And that's what they come here for.
Speaker 3: That's what they come here for, the real conspiraciesh ship.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: If someone was going to sell you don't want to go, and then you got paid exactly the same amount of money for not playing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, what would you What would you do if I pay you the same? If you do, you get paid the same if you don't. No, they slashed my tires. Yea, you're not.
Speaker 4: He's he's got mop tized. I on the other hand, I could go down with a podcast injury.
Speaker 2: Yeah you could. You could. There you go my Larry Nick exactly. And that's Larry Larry Nance Jr.
Speaker 1: That like sell down to the which his name a real real injury.
Speaker 2: I got so close.
Speaker 3: We're gonna deny that claim, mister Johnson. Unfortunately we have not heard of that. You're Leon Spinks you said.
Speaker 2: One thing on Morgan Rodgers.
Speaker 4: The announcers really want him to be on the World Cup roster, and I caught that him.
Speaker 2: I mean he should.
Speaker 3: As soon as he scored, they started talking that World Cup stuff. Good friend of ours, Michae O'Brien uh was texting me and he was like, you guys should do like an England power rankings every week to.
Speaker 2: Kind of see who's still got their spine.
Speaker 3: He was on the plane. I mean, who's a better left wing right now for England?
Speaker 1: Well, I think he'll I think Anthony Goold and that she will be on the left and Morgan will be. I think it's Rogers versus Bellingham for that central Yeah, yeah, just behind the striker.
Speaker 2: I think he's good there as well.
Speaker 1: But I mean when he cut in on that first one, so I was, you know, he's watching it and you're going, he's You're just like, he's definitely in the school. Yeah, but it's like crazy someone you know they're inform when you're watching a pretty different.
Speaker 2: Show like Gackbo, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Like there's times when at his best cutting in on that right foot just very similar.
Speaker 2: I mean, no one's going to be that feels like a weird compliment to be like, he's like.
Speaker 3: I mean, I just like when he's on, when he's on, when he's because a lot of his goals are very similar, like they're there.
Speaker 2: It's all cutting in on that, right, I.
Speaker 1: Always listening to this, he'd be like, I mean, that's a bit kind on me. Gackpos not even like fully transparent.
Speaker 2: We're trying to get ga, trying to get Yeah. Yeah, yeah, Miles is sister or something. Love his hairline bro Strong strug.
Speaker 4: And Rogers made the announcers go or gasmic hadn't heard in a while. Yeah, there's a big difference between British sports and American sports. The American and announced or says suggestive things if that are sexual, and British announcer just come yeah.
Speaker 2: They do come. Yers.
Speaker 1: We have to repress all emotion and the only time we're allowed to come is watching film.
Speaker 2: Is that the football? Mate? Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 3: I can cry or jizz during football games or touch another man.
Speaker 2: That's why we watch so much football.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's why you like you're watching League two seventeen verse eighteen.
Speaker 2: The first of pictures maybe and his first picture like who you watching with? All right, what else do you got? I was going to say, though I just put it. I did asketon Villa.
Speaker 1: I read this is a week ago the stat but it can't be too far off.
Speaker 2: Based on XT you.
Speaker 1: Should be fifteenth in the league performing as Arsenal fans. Sorry to bring some bias in people that don't like a bit bias, but I can go from my own personal experiences and I memory.
Speaker 2: Philly is a good coach to a degree.
Speaker 1: However, we ask them one on a very long, unbeaten run under him and we're like, someone doesn't feel right here.
Speaker 2: And it's the same with this is this is not sustainable.
Speaker 1: I think they're going to do well, and from how badly they started the season didn't win for like five games, I didn't score fit September ages and then. But they're doing brilliantly but will be interesting. They've got Chelsea Way Arsenal away in the next week.
Speaker 3: Oh and you know who who was it that who scored their first goal to break that drives well.
Speaker 2: They had I don't know, Harvey Elliott. Oh seven seconds of fame.
Speaker 3: Yeah, such a fucking cool little bit of trivia that not you remember who broke that drive.
Speaker 1: I saw Liverpool, Liverpool talking about covering the e seconjury by bringing back Harvey Elliott, which feels I don't know. That guy needs to be free though, I don't know what he's done to he's not sat through the twelve hour video session.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, your tea do you have any You were saying something like your tea? You know what? Hey, Urie, you're looking more human than this, And I like that.
Speaker 3: You look like you did it get you. You fucked up the audition for B two K. You look like you finally became a real boy. Yeah for years. You look like he's got that little he got a little a little.
Speaker 2: Just a little bit.
Speaker 4: He has got a little Pinocchio to him, a little bit of nutcracker sweet to him.
Speaker 2: He's got a little bit of sugar strings to hold him up. Now he's looking good.
Speaker 3: He does.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 1: He used to look more like Well, my son called a crack nutter the other day and I said that means something very different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a crack nutter. There's a few of them. Yeah, but that's a nut cracker.
Speaker 4: H should look like if Pinocchio passed the trials at like bologna.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: If you woke up in the middle of the night and you just saw Uri Tillman sitting on a shelf in your room.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like it's looking away and goes, fuck it moved, it moved.
Speaker 3: But he's got a good vision as well.
Speaker 2: He's gonna see me. He's can scrap. He spot past, he can spot skeed boy in the bed. I like him just a little too. He looks like his lips are wooden, and now he looked real to me. He started working on that beer.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, once he added that beer facial hair, looks all the takes it he's got. That's I love it.
Speaker 1: When if he just had an extra yard of pace, he'd be world class, but it doesn't, so he's fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's so close to being amazing. But the extra yard a.
Speaker 3: Little bit, I mean, because everything else, the tool set is there in the physical part.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he manages to always look a bit overweight, yet somehow not be overweight, which is kind of boyish because it's the chubby chee because he's boyish.
Speaker 2: He didn't make b two k. Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: He looks like he'd be like like a lost Marcus Houston, like one of their brothers.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, sure, sister, Sure, he's a yard too fast, too slow, he's a too slow to be world class, and he's too fast to being B two k if he's even slower.
Speaker 4: Differently, kind of like buddy, we're we're only dancing. He looks a little too much.
Speaker 3: If I'm picturing the Uri Tea Limon's B two co audition, he did fuck up the dancing.
Speaker 2: Oh, I feel like it's just you.
Speaker 3: Know what I mean, somehow like oh no, whoever the just they're writing down Yuri?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, no, that is not how we do gets killed and you got served.
Speaker 3: A guy who got killed, he's a little saying, oh ship, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Uh have you seen you got served? I have not.
Speaker 1: Later, can you semi list of things I need to watch? They understand cover? Yeah, I understand what you guys?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, you will be someone who's listening to as black as Cole.
Speaker 1: Can you start a Black American list for Chris Mont Yeah, to revise at the end of every month.
Speaker 2: We'll have to put that on the discord server.
Speaker 4: So far we have Florida State College football, Bobby, and you got served.
Speaker 2: There's something else. I can't remember what it was.
Speaker 3: It was probably something pretty hood or rap related. You find the conversation about blunts. Yeah, okay, Chris is black history history list that history month is you will know that Deans Anders went to f SU by the end of this.
Speaker 1: To come out with a white British I mean you, Miles is more more.
Speaker 3: A little more than I am. Yeah, man, I'm sick. Somethings wrong with me.
Speaker 1: He's watched every freaking soccer's every Midsummer mons. I mean my mom loved Faulty Tower, you know what I mean. Yeah, he's black Adder. I was watching that.
Speaker 2: Shily has black people in it. Yeah, I know, I thought to my any reason you watched it's black? Like, who the fuck is this? Bro?
Speaker 3: Anyway, let's see up next. Is it New cost Well, I will say just quickly Aston Villa. So they are third, We got it. We have to acknowledge that everyone goes they are well and truly in the total race? Are they well and truly in the title race? I mean I have the scutch for it. I say, if as a snapshot right now, you say you aren't there?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, now and he played today? Yes, well they hit a wall. Yeah, that's the thing.
Speaker 3: It's like what happens when a couple of these key players go down. Who's going to like, do you have the depth?
Speaker 2: Did?
Speaker 1: They don't have the depth in my opinion, yeah, I mean when Less won it, they got no. But they only I think they are only playing in they're playing the leagues. I come seventeenth theater before they playing Europe as well, and who And I was gonna take that seriously because in the Europa League, Uh, they're gonna they're gonna They're gonna come a cropper. I believe. I believe, but who knows. I mean, they're gonna have They're gonna be part of it. Definitely, they're gonna cause, like I said, they're playing Chelsea and Arsenal the next two games. They're gonna do what they do, see how they're doing against them. They've got city to play, but I think it's city and as to be honest, I think it's any of this.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, and I'm sweating that one.
Speaker 3: Uh Newcastle to Chelsea to Voltimore day brace Reece James freekick, Juel Pedro wonderful, control, wonderful and left chiao he said, chow baby mm hmm and just took it on his own. Really great goal. I mean, dude, Robert Sanchez, he's he's been pretty good. I've got to say I gotta give it up to him. The Chelsea defending at times was a little bit interesting because that's the one thing you're like, maybe they.
Speaker 2: Could have I don't know who, how did you?
Speaker 3: How did you feel about because I also felt like Newcastle probably should have had a penalty.
Speaker 1: Oh, I mean they definitely should have had a penalty. I was that was one of those uh weird, Yeah, it was. It was like I've done that before in like five O side with someone is like shoulder, like you shoulder, Yeah you can't just like fully like that's not the point.
Speaker 3: It's like I'm a body you but like you have no are you playing the ball or you're just bodying me the fuck off the ball? No?
Speaker 1: That was yeah, that was an absolute Yeah, that was a crazy It's weird that now var every like last year they intervened too much.
Speaker 2: This year they're like we.
Speaker 3: Won't do it.
Speaker 2: They're like, what is the penalty?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What even? Yeah, what is this penalty?
Speaker 3: Because because I heard that, I felt like the commentary is like they were saying it was kind of like a fifty to fifty ball, so therefore it was just like a coming together. But it feels like, had he not been smashed off the ball, Anthony Gordon gets a foot to that something.
Speaker 2: That sucks in the middle of the park. They probably called it.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's one of those ones where they say if it was anywhere else, will be freaking yea, yeah, yeah, whatever it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's definitely.
Speaker 1: No, it's definitely And also newcast would tune it up and then tomorrow. It's hard to critique someone who gets embraced. But he had a nice chance again off a Gordon cross that you expect him. I think it's easier than his goal, actually a second goal. He's like that second goal is a lovely little and finish Yeah, yeah, I do quite like his celebration. He celebrates exactly how he looks like you almost like just a.
Speaker 2: Little more like yeah, yeah, Like you see how he dresses after pitch. I'd love to love to he is like it's a shop behind Mighty or something. Presumably he is.
Speaker 3: I'm expecting bro he is slowey fashionable. He likes to be fashionable with it all right from heart, like look at my gen Z boy radio.
Speaker 2: He said, you want to you got I know.
Speaker 1: That part of Yeah, that's ridiculous, you.
Speaker 2: See do you know what? But you know what he's done that Quavo? Yeah, love bit.
Speaker 1: Do you know what he's done that thing though where he's like, he's sort of is it unusual looking?
Speaker 2: He's an unusual looking man. He us a little he got the meet out there too. He had to draw. Yes, a little bit of a meat guys candidate.
Speaker 1: I mean if he's if he's even got a average size penis to his high then we're looking at the world's biggest penis.
Speaker 2: How tall is he? He's six six. He's six six. Yeah, baby, oh ship. The announcers were hating number this one. What are they at least six five? He is six six? Indeed, why do they always have to bring up old ship on the car?
Speaker 4: He scores the first one, and then then announcer goes, he's got his GPS right today?
Speaker 3: Yeah about like the Redemption's redemption firmly on the roads in the present.
Speaker 2: Yeah, god damn, what the fuck? Yeah? Live let the man live.
Speaker 4: They were refusing to let him live, and both teams had some dreadful defense thing. Bruno did not jump on there reege James free kick?
Speaker 2: Now what the was that? Yeah?
Speaker 1: It was funny how much it was funny, how much Rams Rams would that. It's something very funny about when a goalie really just like yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, all right. Actually turns out turns out no idea what I'm doing.
Speaker 2: Turns out I'm just doing a lot of that does feel like a goalies just yeah, like perfect place. I think it was like James ain't kicking this, no, yeah, yeah, the same thought, there's no way. Yeah, and then they're like, so don't do anything. Agree something about a right back or left back.
Speaker 1: It was good at free kicks always throws me and I was like, you can't really be good because you wouldn't be playing.
Speaker 2: I know he plays, Yeah you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But then yeah, it's they used to be was chive the goaliesilvert Yeah yeah yeah you need yeah baby put down the list.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: But both teams, yeah, I think like kind of what you expected them both they both flattered to deceive a little bit our flaws that can be exposed Chelsea got more that players back, but they just yeah, they just they that that.
Speaker 2: Well, we Maresca.
Speaker 1: He's not helped, does he because he's been bending down in yoga pants in front of the Man City owners last week?
Speaker 3: When yeah, because now it's sartying, it makes sense when he was like, I believe.
Speaker 2: Two days have been terrible. You need to get me out of here.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Like I would leave with anyone at this point, like as long as they have a car, like seriously, like I am ready to go.
Speaker 2: I'm ready to go.
Speaker 3: And then you find out that he's top of their list in terms of a PEP replacement should he leave this coming summer.
Speaker 2: So they're baldy. Yeah. Yeah, And you don't have to think too hard for them.
Speaker 3: It's continuity. It's like they they've worked together. They think like, you're going to do a similar thing. We have all the resources. Are you okay with weighing players at Christmas?
Speaker 1: Absolutely? Then you've got the job. Got the job, You've got the job.
Speaker 3: Question though, with Morgan Rodgers now being too cold with his celebration, is that a theft from our boy?
Speaker 1: Cole stole it from Morgan? It's more than the first, and then Cole is like, my name rhymes of cold. I got I'm just gonna do.
Speaker 3: It, and he's enough to use that as like and that's why I could do it because my name is cold cold.
Speaker 1: I don't reckon he was that. I don't reckon he knew what was God, I don't think he stole it. I think he I don't think he has any other Yeah, well from give ball to player kickball in that who Cole palm. He's not even aware of celebrations. And then someone was like.
Speaker 3: I think he was probably cold the first time. He was like, I should have wore like a thin layer.
Speaker 4: And I'm also pretty sure he's never heard Hey Jude before was the That was the intro music at Saint James Park, And when he walked out, he had no.
Speaker 2: Clue what the fight.
Speaker 4: Just like imagine looking at a guy here hey would and be like, what the what is it?
Speaker 2: That's what is this? That's so funny?
Speaker 3: You think he was just confused because they're like, isn't that the song for Jude?
Speaker 2: Melling him he was like him theme song? Yeah, totally, he had that face.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he he doesn't. He's a good player, but he looks constantly, constantly confused.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was. I gotta find it there.
Speaker 3: I felt like there was a photo that Anthony Gordon posted where Cole Palmer looked real goofy. I mean, that's highly believable, or maybe he posted it was like they were both coming out of the tunnel and Cole Palmer was like this, he's always keep that mouth shut.
Speaker 2: Boy, he's a number one mouth breather in the world. Yeah, I mean he's he's he gets mouth everyone. Look, that's to your point. That's him reacting to Hey, Jude, straight up. That's so funny. Literally is GNA.
Speaker 4: The moment he heard John Lennon singer, he said he's never heard the song. Why isn't this guy rapping? Why he hasn't heard a song from before like twenty ten? Yeah, probably that's the deal.
Speaker 2: He's like, man, the beatos, the beatos aren't there in sec so how are they. That's too small, that's too small to hold the kids. I might be making.
Speaker 1: I assume he's got a Manchester accent kind of, but I don't know. I show that he's uh, he played for Eastern City Academy. I'm general know where he's from and I'll do a completely inaccurate accent.
Speaker 2: Sure, yeah, yeah, yeah. So that's that's that neck of the woods.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, that's where white people know Jamaican stuff. Yeah all right, bet what's he I need to go to the quarter Jamaican rights.
Speaker 2: Oh he is a coach.
Speaker 4: I'm fascinated by white Jamaicans. I need to know more Emil Smith, bro that's why I'm on the show. Yeah yeah, yeah, his granddaddy.
Speaker 2: Oh ship, that's what I'm And I was like Cole Germaine Palmer.
Speaker 3: This middle named Jermaine and that is germane to this conversation. We go, let's take a break and when we come back, I will panic about Arsenal right after this.
Speaker 2: And we're back continuing with the action.
Speaker 3: Top of the table, Everton Nil Arsenal one will thank god because of a Victor Yakarez penalty. He has basically scored all the penalties he's taken so far, starting from his first season at Sporting to now. So long may that last. I'll go to guard did the thing again? He said, you don't want my boy, you could use one of these. Let me set that down.
Speaker 2: How many of them? How many of those can you do how many can you just do? Every player in the field, the bull pausing too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah yeah, Telwenzaf gonna be like all right rays yeah yeah, no, no.
Speaker 2: Everybody gets pull it out me. I put a face mask on. Oh yeah, it's not even it's not even lad I am. It's been joker the whole game, the whole time.
Speaker 3: I will say this, Uh, this is the fifth season where we have been top of the table on Christmas two thousand and two, two thousand and three, the sound of that seven o eight, oh god, oh seven other sound of this twenty two, twenty three, twenty three, twenty four, and we've never won a single fucking time we've been in this position at the top of that Christmas.
Speaker 2: Baby, this is the one, baby, I mean, this is the thing, This is what fifth. I'm lucky.
Speaker 3: This is the thing I'm worried about. Is yes, Everton only generated like point two x G or something like that. We looked they weren't really they weren't really threatening us in that way. But god damn we should be threatening them with some bit because we're gonna talk about Man City. They're just rolling over right now, and I don't like that. I don't like the ease at which they score, but that is one of their strengths, the ease at which they score. But they're also set up differently a little bit.
Speaker 2: I can't help.
Speaker 3: But even when I hear all this shit about Victor Yakarez and the jeans and shit like that, I'm like, there are so many times it's like we're playing with ten men and it's just sort of like like it's like that part of our vision is cauterized in the midfield to not see him there or not look to play that ball to him all the time. And I'm getting a little bit frustrated with that. I don't think this is all because we're not playing him. I think there's also he can also I feel could do a bit more. But there is something to watching the way we play, and I'm like, this is we're we're not being vertical enough at times, and I'm really worried about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I agree, I think the I think it'll be interesting to see when kai Haitz comes back. I think he will just become the number one striker, depending on how fits he is, depends how he is. But but yeah, no, they're not exploiting what he's good at, which is running onto the ball. Yeah, I feel like he's not good enough back to go exact. And I feel like they play you know when you play people at the time and then you play school and then like people don't pass the ball to certain people.
Speaker 2: I feel like the players are like, yeah, that's not going to stick if he passed him, right.
Speaker 3: I know they're like, you think, oh, you think we're not passing. You think we don't see him there? You should this motherfucking care can't receive the ball.
Speaker 2: Uh, But I don't.
Speaker 3: I can't believe that he seems to have. I've seen enough of him play where I'm like it. There are moments when he can get in behind where he offers a little bit of threat. But yeah, he's not the Marino or Haverid's type where he's going to play back to gold all that interplay and keep the ball moving. It's kind of like we do have to catch people a little bit off guard with him, and I just think, like, to your point, Havard's coming in means we have to relearn less of the game and we can kind of get back to how we're used to winning.
Speaker 2: And with Jacarez there's just there's still a learning.
Speaker 3: I mean there was with Habrids too, but I think he also had a completely different skill set that made sense for him to kind of work in.
Speaker 1: The one thing I will say is Liverpool betting in a lot of players, and the fifth isn't it last a little gainst Arsenal betting in is and still being first? Is the glasshouf full as an Arsenal fan and if you're not an Arsenal fan, and then you can say whatever. But I think it's just going to be super interesting to see what's going to happen. Just trying to enjoy the journey, guys.
Speaker 2: But we'll see.
Speaker 1: The next week is going to be big, right, Oh yes, at home and then Villa at home. I think it's quite a kind schedule for Arsenal. Lot of home games and the only away games Bournemouth. It was pretty close by, So I think mid January we'll see in Man city've got some tough, tough games. Be all right, City look good, It's good. It is genuinely like attack versus defense. What's going to win out? Because if Gabrielle comes back, Arsenal always under attacked, has been defense first.
Speaker 2: But you do want the attack to to be flowing a bit better, like for what we have, I mean, god like socker, listen, we have the chances. Yeah, we have to change. Was annoyed. He was annoyed. Right we were post, we were hitting the post like it that was the goal or something.
Speaker 4: Honestly, honestly, I'm I'm feeling kind of relieved. The past few weeks, I had these feelings. I'm like, sh it's unbalanced. Sure, we're too focused on defense and we're getting scored on, Like what the fuck is this?
Speaker 2: Like? Why not just focus on attack now? Right?
Speaker 4: Switch it up? If you're defenders are all hurt. You got all these guys who can score, why not switch it up. They don't know how long story short. Us coming out of there one zero and having control felt good. Here's the past few weeks. We you know we're losing on last kid.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, he's so. Jayes Us at the end made a big difference. He held the bull like he's done that many times the city. I do think it's just interesting. I think I also have the best defense and midfield like Declan and Zubie. Yeah, I think it was the best too. Central midfielders in the world. And then the big thing at the moment online is is is Ouda got an issue? Like is he limiting Arsenal? But then then you look at stats and he's got the most chance to st It's gonna be that classic.
Speaker 2: Is it the Whullmarket Champions or is it a sign of wheels coming off?
Speaker 3: But yeah, I don't yeah, I mean, like right now, it's definitely not like the wheels coming off. It's just sort of like I'm going to take a breath and really kind of get your ship out there again.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, we are eventually going to have to just beat the ship out of somebody. Yeah, get some confidence.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, because the players are like you can see Deck and Rice and it's like why am I still running?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, I want to be having a cigar with my feet up, like Minders is doing.
Speaker 1: Ship was chucky. We know smokes during the game. We already know he's vain.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he probably there's probably a water bottle that they give him and he's like yeah, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah that's electric lemonade.
Speaker 1: Do we think is this going to help with a little and and and yeah, Everton they set up to defend it, but we should talk about that. Very surprised that Williams Sleeper didn't get penalty against him.
Speaker 3: Were giving yeah, given, Yeah, I felt like that ship where there's like, well, according to the letter of the law, you know, like you got to give the I was like, I mean, we were all fully prepared, like here we go.
Speaker 2: Like do you hate those penalties?
Speaker 1: I will say, like I think it was one of them in the World Cup final happened France got one, which something about where the guy is trying to kick the ball. I mean I know you, Yeah, happens anyway if you kick the ball and you hit the man. Yeah, but it's just such a crappy.
Speaker 3: That's not Yeah, that's not like the kind of thing like it's not especially if it's not a shot on like you're just clearing a ball. It.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like the guy's back to goal.
Speaker 3: It's like it's uh different than the jav one too, yeah, way less like Mattless Yeah yeah, yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna cope and say that shouldn't have been a penalty. Should never be a penalty, And that was the right call And I was never worried about it.
Speaker 4: Everything gets fucked all the time. Yeah, that's just that's you can count on that. Like Christmas.
Speaker 2: Their new stadium looks beautiful though. Yeahta would not stop saying that after the game.
Speaker 1: He knows how to make the fan still like him. Yeah, after the nice stadium. By the way, nice that was like the first comment in the post game locker rooms.
Speaker 3: He's like, oh my god, it is so good, like like I could not believe He's like shitting on goodest goodess in park.
Speaker 2: Basically, it's like, oh my god, this I mean compared to the less It's like when you've lost. Wait, yeah, you are as before.
Speaker 3: But isn't this place beautiful Hill Dickinson whatever, It's built right on the water.
Speaker 4: Anyway, I assume we're gonna win in the first place. And then when I saw Grealish was playing, I got a little worried. I give us a bonus point for winning with the Grealish out there. Yes, I don't know if that means anything to you, guys. I mean it's always he's you know, he's a tricky missing some play.
Speaker 1: They were missing some players from gay In and I, who were both very good for them. But my wife is funny. Whenever she's she just hates Jack his face. She's just side I like his face. She just thinks he has the face of Brexit. Actually wow, which is pretty accurate.
Speaker 3: But no, to me, he looks like a dude who's like the biggest Johnny Depp fan, right, yeah, yeah, he was also a problem. What I mean, he's it's a different angle. I'm like, to you Brexit. To me, I'm like, he sucks. He's like, I'm wearing the Johnny Depp like perfume right.
Speaker 2: In and ship. I'm like, what, all right?
Speaker 3: Everything, he's really underrated. Everything he's made by.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's got like he's got Dwayne Johnson tequila. Oh yeah, yeah, he's like, you know this is this is a gin that army hammer makes. What man, what's he? I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's red though, kind of chunky, kind of weird, but it's sick bullshit bangsh bangs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a big I don't know. He he just looks.
Speaker 3: He looks like he loves dressing like Johnny Depp for like for Halloween or a fancy dress party.
Speaker 2: Thank you for translating.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, costume parts for us out here in the US. Yeah, so we'll see oder guard problem.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean because every time when he was out and he came back in, we're like, okay, now he's taking. Now he's getting the ball moving, But he gets the ball. There are times too where he has the ability to play like beautiful final pass the mister.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I texted you this and you you argue. I do think on the break he lacks. I think Za is a better final ball merchant. On the on those counters actually have to do this past.
Speaker 2: Like where you're running like a second to be stationary.
Speaker 4: He's never running. If you ever noticed that every move he makes he's stationary. He finds a way to be fully balanced.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll see, we'll see. We'll see in a few weeks. What's happening. Yeah, uh, City three west Ham nol videos on his YouTube channel. Let's talk about his YouTube channel. Man, he loves to get highted. City is fucking rolling. I mean obviously.
Speaker 1: There watching the game with my son at seven am or whatever American time, Civic standard time.
Speaker 2: And I was like maybe this will Nope, was literally maybe five minutes. Five minutes. Playing west Ham is like the opposite of a P class. You get it under.
Speaker 3: It's like a point five, like if you would get extra credit right right right, you're supposed to do this. Oh they're like yeah, man, like but you're in the twelfth grade. Why are you doing seventh grade?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like a standardized like somebody somebody. So I think we saw saw in the comments got west Ham listener and just so you know, we love Jared bow and that guy is personally that guy free Jared bow and that guy. That's all I ever just saying it's mob diyes.
Speaker 2: I mean that is mob.
Speaker 1: But Danny Dyer English Royalties daughter is married to him a little bit of time.
Speaker 2: Maybe he's just like, yeah, I just think he wants Christmas dinner is going to be a bit he might not get the juicy but had sex in five years? Yeah, I think I never thought of that. Danny is telling his daughter withhold sex. Wow.
Speaker 3: Problematic. Wow, didn't even have that kind of control over the situation. Pretty upsetting.
Speaker 2: I know how to keep him from leaving.
Speaker 1: So, I mean the West is Danny dire my wife's dad as well. Sorry sorry I said that one out loud. So yeah, yea, I'm the van ZANDT will be here momentarily to take care of all of this. Okay, so wait, but the west Ham fan was saying, what, no, he's just a west Ham listener, and so I just I mean, even if you were west Ham, they have actually pulled out on the noon a little better. But I mean city away than well, you know what, we shouldn't.
Speaker 3: Get to be fair, we'll probably have James Longman on uh you know, have them call in just to hear so we do have some west Ham representation on there.
Speaker 2: We'll bubbley say the same thing. Who will be like, guys, we're not. He just when I.
Speaker 1: Texted him off to guitar, got that sending off the other week, same ship every way.
Speaker 2: It wasn't even like there is your banter a friend and you're just and they're just like sad.
Speaker 3: Fruit basket.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, well you And that is a tactic of mine.
Speaker 4: A lot of my American teams are terrible, and my defense mechanism to those texts is making it seem like I might kill me. Yeah, he's not gonna keep texting me if I don't respond, because he's thinking that. I got to make it feel like I'm on a bridge. Then I post a story where I'm on a bridge, Yeah, and I don't respond to him, and I'm just like like this, and.
Speaker 2: Then the capture just smh O, I know that move. Okay, you know that move?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: No, I was just I was just checking a bird out up there.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: I'm good, I'm good. Anyway, you're not about to talk about the Wizards, right, but City, yeah, City looked for me. They look that. With Holland on forman, like you said, his let's talk about his YouTube channel.
Speaker 3: That's where the money's at, baby, the money's at. That's where the entertainment because Holland is not interesting. If that rain the robot they were doing no pass Okay, if you see, if you saw, you got served, you would know that was they were not hitting the robot there that first celebration, that was some chucky cheese shit they were trying.
Speaker 2: But again, Earling Holland's YouTube channel a gold mine of just unfiltered weird ego. He was in the in the Christmas Spirit in this last episode.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah. He hates dressing up as himself. Put me in a costume.
Speaker 2: He's so famous. His favorite thing is to be in disguise, but in a way that it's so obvious. It's still him, but around him he still gets recognized.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got to. He dressed up a Santa right. He went with a full film crew and is just earling Holland in a sound traffic because he said, he goes I was the thing. I think the voice will give away the voice. I'll give your six foot Yeah yeah, massive, even with a bitch.
Speaker 3: You just look like they're like, okay, but it's probably. But luckily you all got good marks for me. Right to fool this time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're all children who are obsessed with Manchester City, who will be wearing the kit, the man City kit as they meet you, so they'll have no fucking idea who you are and they won't suspect.
Speaker 3: The thing when this camera who comes to their house and this guy is giving shitty promotional calendars away from man City.
Speaker 2: That was that made me sad. Suck it gets sucked.
Speaker 1: Dude, give me a flat, yeah, give him something, give him as five or something, give him a boot.
Speaker 2: Kid wants to count and there no, kid is what day is it? Did you see it is? One kid was really humble with it. He was, oh yeah that's useful, like he was being really polite. I was like, bro, what a dude you got? This millionaire is giving me free papers? What the fuck? Kids don't like a shirt anyway.
Speaker 3: The best thing though, was so many of the people like as soon as he like exposed, like was like it's me, they're like yeah, like nobody was like he's been doing a couple of times.
Speaker 8: He's been doing this for months before the YouTube channel start. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's his wife's like where are you going? And yeah, going to pretend to not be me because why people know me? Like oh again, okay, just like a weird batman. He just doesn't even you fighting crime, not pretend to not be me.
Speaker 1: He must be so sad in January, like there's no real reason to get dressed up as he dresses as like a January six like rioters or something like that.
Speaker 3: He dresses the.
Speaker 2: Guy, yeah you guys.
Speaker 1: Around January the sixth, like trying to invade people breaking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like what is he doing?
Speaker 2: So it's obviously it is. Yeah, you gotta come to have lest for that baby. Yeah, for that man.
Speaker 3: But look, Holland, I hope you I hope something worse, because what's funny is Christiano Ronaldo, who is way a way bigger star than you. Managed to be out in public doing some ship before people caught onto him, and he was wearing prosthetics and ship, but he was doing like keep me up. He's like, I wasn't that in Madrid too? And then he like then people are like, oh ship, he's called a prosthetics.
Speaker 2: At least you know what it is.
Speaker 3: You also need the candid camera, you need a hidden cruise. Cannot pull up with a crew like that. I want to see him like busk or something. Learn how to play acoustic guitar.
Speaker 2: Kelly wonder should get in the comments. What should we uh? What should we send him to do next? I think that's it. Play Wonderwolf, just over and over, get a gully wonderworld? Hell uh hang on like a wall looks wonderful?
Speaker 3: What my mind is blown?
Speaker 2: How can you have a wall my wonder wall?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: What give what back to you? How can you say we're partially with this type of riffing were? How?
Speaker 1: How can you look back in anger? I can I can look for I'm not an owl, that's my this is me. Cole Palmer's stand up just plays music and he goes everything. Literally, there's people every rap lyrics was a big standard any song wet ass pussy?
Speaker 9: Why is an ass in a pussy? No, it's what this way and it's not no no what I live in and I live in an egg all day.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Champagne Supernova, what's the regular one? God? Anyway?
Speaker 3: Also around the league, Bourne myth one, Burnley nil, Semeno, just not being on nothing really, Yeah, where's the ending up?
Speaker 2: We think Liverpool sounds like I mean, it's it sounds.
Speaker 1: I read the Arsenal won him and like him, but he doesn't want to wait till the summer, which feels just come on mate, just wait. I think he's he's great play playing both sides has been it has that Premier League strength.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's a man can can finish. But Liverpool, I mean they're.
Speaker 1: Feel bad for Cody Gapo if he goes there, unless would they play him on the I mean he plays them right as well, so maybe replace Salah because they don't have the Salad replacement that is true. So yeah, Liverpool seems like the move if I was him, because City is stacked on both sides.
Speaker 3: So I mean, you know what you're getting when you sign up for Man City. It's like, look, you're gonna be You're gonna get how it is. Wait at Christmas. Yeah yeah, exactly, you're gonna get Wait at Christmas and you might have to wait till next Christmas to play if they know how popping. The starters are Bright nil, Sunderland nil, Fine, Great Wolves nil Brentford.
Speaker 2: To did Wolves lease again, I do believe.
Speaker 1: I mean that's that was not the worst, the longest to win a game in Premier League history.
Speaker 2: There last Brothers.
Speaker 3: They have equalled Sheffield United's record for most games without a win to start a Premier League season.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Keen Lewis Potter just one of my favorite. Now where is he from?
Speaker 1: I've not even looks it up, but he has the name keene Is. The first name is a confusing one, but is is. I guess he's name Keen Lewis Potter.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: Another thing that I thought was exclusively American Kingston naming kids Jackson.
Speaker 3: But that's like a white people, That's what I'm saying. They got white people in America.
Speaker 2: They're different.
Speaker 3: I guess they're different because white people like to name their kids after guns too.
Speaker 2: You know. That's one of my new favorite things.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I met someone Renings.
Speaker 4: Yeah, truthfully told, America does doesn't even have the real white people. Our white people are like very like the grocery outlet, very like t J Max smart you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you like the real mall. We've got like we got the real Western Europe out here. Yeah, we got to run all that ship.
Speaker 1: You'll be fantasizing about. Yeah, you're white there, it is the culture. Yeah you want to I'm one hundred percent pure white. Your whites have been cut with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got.
Speaker 2: The mayonnaise. That's what they put in them.
Speaker 3: Keen Lewis Potter. It sounds like like you're just saying, like, man, that Lewis Potter, he's Keen. Yeah he kept.
Speaker 2: Talking to that girl when she had very clear didn't want him to buy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, euphemistic name. Oh that's Keen Lewis put over there. Oh yeah, he's sorry, he's a predator. Sorry serious, apologize that boom man. He's a bloody Fredata leads for Crystal Palace one man, best best free signing of a long time. It was his injuries was the issue.
Speaker 2: That was the only thing. It was. I was like, can you take a risk? And so far so good, so good long made that last for you.
Speaker 4: Leaning into the bad hair. He doesn't care about the ponytail.
Speaker 2: This man. It's very much like in a bad hair.
Speaker 3: Do you remember Ethan anddu when he had the dreadlocks when he was at Chelsea, when he when Ethan was up and coming, he was at Chelsea and he had the gnarliest dreadlocks I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: It's like twisted around crazy.
Speaker 3: They were like like they weren't even wicks, not like even like that, like they were really tiny.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I gotta put up dreads. Oh wow, wow wow.
Speaker 3: It's he like he wasn't raised by a black parent and just let his hair get like it wasn't even dreads like it's just there was no black.
Speaker 2: Person in his life. His hair needed to be go. O my god, man, I bought lst off this guy. He definitely looks like the sickest hackey sack player in this in this All Star. Oh my god, he looks like his name is an Ethan. His name is like no night Wind.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, cammy star Hawk bro all right, Uh so star Hawk you got the molly that's yeah, yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: It's twenty bucks, all right, anyway, the cops coming low.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Lewin's staying very different, very la girl. I see a lot of la girls. Oh yeah, just having bad hair, but very confidently.
Speaker 2: Yeah. He likes to pull it back, you know. But yeah, we we's got. He's got.
Speaker 1: He's scoring a goal of game at the moment, he's going to be confident with it. I did feel that Palace had to play a game two days after playing a game. Yeah, being punished for being in another competition.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you got. That's why I feel like they tomorrow tomorrow? Yea, all right, Well shold you see what the Fulham score is? Oh yeah, yeah, as you record one zero with.
Speaker 1: Ninety plus six minutes played, so it's one zero to Fulham at Homes and Forest.
Speaker 2: It wasn't. It was Raoul him and mister Helmet.
Speaker 3: Mister helmet playing with metal.
Speaker 1: In his head, who almost certainly against doctor's orders, just loves the game so much.
Speaker 3: That thin ass headband he always wears. I'm like, that's enough, that's not enough. Because they said it was the same ship as check. Have you like the descriptions, Yeah, he went around the injury. They said the sound they'll never forget. Oh I hate that you like what they're like. No, bro, you will never you like you knew. Yeah, I don't even I'm not even gonna say what the descriptions were, but I'm just saying they knew just off the strength. Now, I don't feel uncomfortable knowing that you have to put that in your brain.
Speaker 2: Sorry, y'all, Merry Christmas.
Speaker 3: Just random bits and bobs from around the league, like you kept referencing.
Speaker 2: Pep Guardiola is weighing players before Christmas.
Speaker 4: This man, I can't have one piece of ham. I don't know what the fuck he's trying to saamn like I'm in the ballet? Is this fucking black Swan?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. Maybe it might, it might be.
Speaker 1: Just how can you enjoy Christmas? Knowing a random Spanish guy is gonna weigh you in a couple of days. He's like, you want do you want more?
Speaker 2: Known? This is terrible. I wouldn't even boll I just stay it. Well, well, I just stay at the same ground.
Speaker 4: I can't even have my aunt around if it's no She's gonna keep asking me if I want mac and cheef.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go into diabetic shock this week from my holiday.
Speaker 3: I already know, and that's why I'm not a professional athlete but a professional podcaster. So uh, I really do feel back. But I think all these athletes too. I feel like they're always asked this around this time. It's like, oh, you can't, like what do you You can't really eat like everyone.
Speaker 2: They're like, yeah, I mean but I'm a fucking get paid.
Speaker 3: I get millillions of dollars and to have a point two percent body fat?
Speaker 2: So yeah, who kind of who you're most worried about?
Speaker 1: It's Cherky for me, he's going to be He's the one that he's the one that gets weighed first.
Speaker 2: He's the first on. He's like, should we do this in like alphabet? Get Ryan? Ryan, here's the Ryan. Don't you walk, don't stand at the back.
Speaker 3: You make the reason they even pulled the scale, the scale, the scale. It's like, okay me bus He's like, no, just get Ryan. You can't say it's just for weighing everyone. But everyone knows it's because.
Speaker 2: I'm sure people like going on Guardiola's office, You're like, hey, Gas, is that yeah? To make sure yet, man, just shut the fuck up. Bro, this is for Ryan.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: You know he's wanted Ryan, and then he's he weighs Ryan, and he goes, Ryan, you weigh three stones more and then Ryan pulls his face up and it's harlow.
Speaker 3: You know, they're like with the Tamaha in here. But then they do it behind the scenes and Pepper's like, yeah, yeah, he just needed a win.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 3: I don't know, guy, this guy is just dressing. This other thing you don't realize is he doesn't score goals unless he goes out in public and tricks people that is not him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: And there's a lot of videos I haven't shown yet, but that's just so you know, we have so we kind of have to breathe like, oh my gosh, peek a boo and he loves here, baby deer, baby.
Speaker 2: Pep. Also a lot of Pep news shutting down.
Speaker 3: His tap pass wrestler, that pass restaurant. Oh no, according to what Okay, so everyone said because of the Chancellor's budget.
Speaker 2: Well that's what that's what happens is man.
Speaker 1: So the Chancellor is the one that said every year in the UK, I think it's every every few months, the Chancellor of the Exchequer off a little briefcase and in it has any budget, tax breaks, who gets tax more. See, the country's got no money all this stuff, unlike in America where like Trump just puts the country in just kind of whatever. The Chanceller did something which apparently back to the hospitality business. And I'm sure this is probably affecting people in the UK. So I'm not making light of this because I feel like if you're in hospitality, you have very small mon margins. However, when I read the story, it's an extra fourteen hundred pounds in text that the restaurant has to pay, and I was thinking, I was thinking that their profit has to have to have been more than that. Yeah, but that fourteen hundred is apparently enough for Pep to be like a restaurant, which makes me for it was another reason how to shut the restaurant.
Speaker 2: That's an excuse for shying the restaurant.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, people said the foot with this article that you posted, it said the restaurant growers have hailed the location's food, staff and atmosphere one Road on Facebook it was a lovely restaurant.
Speaker 2: Yeah, y'all are fucking boot liquor bro. Yeah yeah, where is there all in them charges? Are they ever going to get charge for wisconduct.
Speaker 3: At some point the fucking day that happens, bro, we'll have like a progressive tax system in the United States.
Speaker 2: I fucking doubt it. I mean, I don't know. I can help. I don't in our government, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, you believe in your ship, Well, all I know is a friend of mine from a friend of mine, the way.
Speaker 3: You're moving ship on something you're about to so you know, I think.
Speaker 1: It'll be this year, there'll be something. But but pet wants to leave, and I think they were all going to leave.
Speaker 2: Hopefully leaves, and then we were and we actually won the leaves. We'll be free. Yeah, the cuss will be lifted. Yeah, whatever it is.
Speaker 3: But it's just funny whenever Liverpool shit, the city plays well, and when Liverpool's playing well, the city shiit just why can't just and so like we're in this part.
Speaker 2: Now or city.
Speaker 1: I think this January will be we'll see the end of January, we'll see what's happening. Because they let in too many that he's too easy to play through. I think west Ham got like nearly one. I mean Jared Bone almost had it. Yeah, it was a bit of a tight angle.
Speaker 2: But you know, I think they killed Fu too. Min chances, we'll see, we'll see.
Speaker 4: Last note, if i'm Pep's uh a representation in the matter, I think the penalty should be half for small plates. Why why is my fine? I only do small plates? Right, yeah, fourteen hundred, Maybe I'm only paying seven hundred. These are tiny plates.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, these are little things. There's a lot of things. Look, he was trying to bring a taste of Catalonia to Manchester there. Uh and that is just popular as he thoughts it was. Yeah, yeah, let's see.
Speaker 3: So city have forests next, then they are playing Sunderland, then they have a Very.
Speaker 2: Then they're then they play Chelsea and then they will be against three games games.
Speaker 1: Something's away, but sometimes all of something's players are in reporting sir at AFCN. Yeah yeah, Patson yo.
Speaker 2: So yeah, we don't just talk Premier League.
Speaker 3: We also talk lower divisions city afcon even where you're not.
Speaker 2: Trying to sell you guys on a f con. This is match day one.
Speaker 3: By the way, did you see the bicycle kick in the.
Speaker 2: Game finish? And the day is ended with a guy almost breaking his neck, almost busting his whole ship.
Speaker 3: So Pats and Daka Uh scored a last minute goal for Zambia against Molly and was winding up to do like, you know, a wonderful what is it?
Speaker 2: Hands?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love like something like like Nanni used to bust just in the celebrations straight through the same time the match he went down.
Speaker 2: You couldn't tell.
Speaker 3: They showed a reverse angle heart wheel his left art.
Speaker 2: His first probably goes now collapsing and then he just snaps his neck.
Speaker 3: He's like, you know, what would be cool if I had one ear pinned against the ground and my other ear pinned against my shoulder and my neck throwing up against.
Speaker 1: Can't you can't admit you're in if he is in? Just this play on for the next two Yeah, you can't look anyone in the if you and yourself doing at will.
Speaker 3: I did that before, like a recreational league game, playing some footy I was doing. I was just doing some like like stupid ship with my foot on top of the ball, rolled my ankle in the warm up, and people like all right, I'm like, yeah, I'm played the match, bro. My ship was so yeah, it is good. And then everyone's like, bro, what the I thought your ship was? Busting the worm on during the game, during when you were on the bench most of the time. Yeah, it must have been something with the bench man probably anyway, man, can you carry me to my car? That was definitely yeah, that you've got them vibe that he got up and yeah, yeah, Pats and Daca, we need an update because he probably he probably compressed one of those discs. Although I'm I think my body is much more rigid. I would probably die if that happened when it was actually got pushed out of a car. Guys, I was brushing my teeth when he texted me that. I know I had that thing where I nearly just started spitting pushed out of a car. It's a great description because you're like, there's no way you tried to bust like that.
Speaker 2: The angle the wide shot in full speed is like.
Speaker 3: You were corone from a vehicle. All right, Well, that is going to do it for us US today on, ain't it footy. We're gonna be back, maybe reporting on all the festive period. If we miss a week, we'll definitely catch up and condense two match weeks into one. But I think we'll be back obviously because we're not gonna stop watching. Thank you so much for checking out the show. Please like and wait, this isn't YouTube.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you.
Speaker 6: Listen, can give, subscribe, subscribe, pass it along to your other football listening friend who also likes a bit of amazingly dark humor and.
Speaker 3: Maybe hate Scott thom and maybe hate stottlem or maybe their self hating Tottenham fan and they want to They just want to feel the dagger go in.
Speaker 2: And you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: All right, well, Jamel Johnson, where do they find you?
Speaker 4: Brackley House on Instagram December twenty seventh, above and Pops in DC. Yes, comedy and hey, for you people who don't like sports, the Brandon Jamel Show is a podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fantastic Chris Man at Chris m Comedy. And that's it. I've got nothing. I'm Miles and I really had nothing else going on. They doing stuffy Chris.
Speaker 1: To those who celebrates it, say we can sappy Christmas.
Speaker 2: We're saying that, yeah you do, you do?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Merry Christmas and a happy New Year, but something like a happy Christmas in there, But then it sucks up what you say for New Year.
Speaker 2: You can't say merry she's a happy Christmas. He's and have a good New Year, even though on New Years you are being merry.
Speaker 4: You might have.
Speaker 2: Happy Christmas.
Speaker 1: Is a Christmas isolated but then if you're doing the two you got Merry Christmas.
Speaker 3: I like happy Christmas, Like the fuck is Mary Broye and I don't know why, like I suddenly get hostiles orsident.
Speaker 2: I'm like anything, you'll not marry happy man. I want to.
Speaker 4: Marry joy Blis Christmas album is okay, all right, left a little something to be desired.
Speaker 3: Okay, why okay? And with that we bid you do you have a great holiday. We'll see you actually before the New Year. So I'm not saying Happy New Year yet.
Speaker 2: Okay, peace, see you in the Caravell final
Speaker 1: H