Speaker 1: Do it.
Speaker 2: Ay they are fan Ritos.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to an all new episode of How Rude Tanertos Today.
Speaker 2: We are so excited to be doing another fan Q and A. I love the fan q and as I do too, because I want to know what they want to know.
Speaker 3: So I ask such great questions to such great questions, things I would have never thought of.
Speaker 2: Very smart questions. We love it.
Speaker 1: So we asked our Instagram followers to comment questions on one of our posts, and boy, you guys delivered. Yeah, we had to choose from almost four hundred comments.
Speaker 2: That's a lot, so amazing. If we don't get.
Speaker 1: To your question this time, we promise we will do another one of these in the near future.
Speaker 2: But for now, Yes, are you ready? Let's go into it. I am ready. Let's do this. Let's do this.
Speaker 1: Question Number one is from Megan. If you could go back in time and write an additional episode for Full House, what would you want to include in what season or age would you be?
Speaker 2: Oh, that's a that's a good one. Let's kind of open a good one. Yeah, you know, I think.
Speaker 3: I think what I would want to write would be, uh, an act like an ending, like an ending than Michelle's amnesia, although it did lead to the great fanfic theory that we're just living in a reality created by Michelle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, there's a lot of weight to that theory, you know, but yeah, I just I feel like.
Speaker 3: I feel like it would have been nice to see Jesse.
Speaker 2: And Becky move out. I feel like that could have been a good.
Speaker 3: Ending, you know what I mean, kind of like he was the first to move in and now the first to move right.
Speaker 2: You know, there was no closure. I think, yeah, there.
Speaker 3: Was no closure because and that also still that doesn't kill these in any way. So you know, I think that would be what I would, uh, what I would want to do. It's like Jesse and Becky maybe getting their first home and you know, maybe it turns out it's next.
Speaker 2: Door or something. I don't know, yeah whatever, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, I did like that in Fuller how it really came full circle?
Speaker 2: How DJ needed us.
Speaker 1: You know, in season one and then by the time it rolled around season five, she was like, thank you for being here for me, but I don't need you anymore. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I did like how how full circle that was?
Speaker 3: Yeah I did too, and it was it was just a nice yeah, like it kind of tied it up as like.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, you can go.
Speaker 1: I would I would do dj in Kimmy's high school graduation because he never got to graduate. I think we were seniors when the series ended, but we never got to graduate. We got to go to prom, but we didn't graduate. So I would do, like, Kimmy is at risk, like she can't she's not gonna be able to walk because of a clerical error or based under.
Speaker 2: She's missing a library stupid.
Speaker 1: So there's all so then it becomes like a Donna Martin graduates, which you still won't know because you don't watch Beverly Hills nine or two. Okay, yeah, the whole school gets involved. DJ's like, we're gonna get Kimmy to walk. So yeah, that's what I would add to the last season. Maybe not the last episode, but definitely to the last season.
Speaker 3: I would have loved to have seen that. I think that would have been a really good addition. Yeah, you know, we because we saw you know, we saw like the first and seeing that last would have been kind of saw that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the first day of junior high, we saw first stay of kindergarten free in kindergarten, and sure, Michelle, we're going to see a lot of her first two well first free pre school.
Speaker 2: Let us not forget that she loves a dang bird.
Speaker 3: Right, Oh my goodness, right, classroom full of preschoolers by an open window.
Speaker 1: Question.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Question number two is from Caitlin. Uh, this one's for you, specifically, Abe.
Speaker 2: She needs to know what your favorite Kimmy Gibbler outfit was. Hers was the prom dress with the battery pack, which I forgot about. I love that. But yeah, what was your favorite Kimmy Gibler the.
Speaker 3: I mean we know what mine is. Mermaid butts, Mermaid butt onesie, that's it.
Speaker 1: That one was pretty classic. I mean I didn't love it at the time, but that was very classic. I loved the prom dress with the battery pack because that was you know, that took some construction, Like that took some time to put that together.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I loved the dress I wore for Kimmy's sweet sixteenth birthday with like the little feather boa off the.
Speaker 2: Boulders and like it was very any skirt with the little tights. Yes, it was like electric blue. Yeah, yeah, it was like a leopard print. I remember that and a leopard print.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was almost It reminded me of like a very sort of Lisa Frank.
Speaker 2: Like Folders esque, like you know, the bright colors and the bright leopard priss.
Speaker 1: Like it was Kimmy gibbler ish, but it wasn't. Not like for some reason I felt really comfortable in that. I don't know why, but I just loved that one. And then I also loved this is more subdued. But for me personally, I loved there was this one outfit. It was a plaid dress, like a red and blue plaid dress. It was very form fitting that had like a half zip and like a quarter quarter show it was, it was, and I loved it because it was plaid, and you know how much I love plaid. Oh yes, I think I remember this dress Dragon Forever Plaid the musical a million times.
Speaker 2: So I loved going with you to that show. We went several times. It's great.
Speaker 1: Yes, this dress was. The plaid dress was extra special to me for that reason because I love plaid. Okay, some good dresses because it's hard to choose just one because.
Speaker 3: There's pretty iconical' there's so I mean, like, yeah, they're so great.
Speaker 1: Okay, Question number three is from Jen. Jen says, I know you guys joke about doing a Fullest House all the time, but would you all consider doing it for real? And how can we help make it happen? Hey, I never say.
Speaker 2: Never, you know, never say never. You know, I think I think we still need a little like time. It's too soon. Yeah, we need some more time, it's too soon.
Speaker 3: But I absolutely would do it again if we could come back.
Speaker 2: And I am like, finally.
Speaker 3: I feel like, do that ridiculous sort of adult sitcom, because then it would be we'd.
Speaker 2: Be you know, give us another fifteen years or whatever.
Speaker 3: The kids that were watching Fuller House will now be the age, yeah, in their twenty with their you know, so I feel like all the generations would have moved up enough that you could do kind of a body.
Speaker 2: Golden Girls. Yesque uh silliness of the three.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the challenge is because if we follow the format, Fullest House would focus on our kids. But I think the audience, like the O G. Full House audience, they're investing in characters.
Speaker 2: Yeah there, they going to see us in the retire.
Speaker 1: To see us in the retirement, they want to see they meet where Yeah, middle age, what you know, sixties, retirement age.
Speaker 2: Whatever it is. You no, like all the time, I feel like like like, I like late six sixties is when yeah, yeah, yeah, I feel like they come back then, and you know they're all just still very much are in this little retirement We're.
Speaker 1: All living together in the same full retirement community.
Speaker 2: Yes, so many. Yeah, we all share a golf cart. Paint it red like bullet.
Speaker 3: We decorate it for the annual parade, and we always win. Because Kimmy was a you know.
Speaker 1: Party just makes banners to put up in the like the community hall.
Speaker 2: Or banners everywhere the whole retirement. Yeah, anytime a birthday, forget it, just lousy with banners everywhere. They referrals a great idea.
Speaker 1: I would watch this show. I mean even if I wasn't on it, I would watch this.
Speaker 2: Show, you know, right, So how can you guys make it happen? I guess I don't know. Just keep hanging on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I keep waiting on for another fifteen or twenty years, and you know, keep up that enthusiasm.
Speaker 2: And I don't know how to make it happen, But we do appreciate when you guys tell us these things. And yeah, we really do. We love to know.
Speaker 3: It just means the world that you guys still love these characters so much that you still want to see what happens.
Speaker 2: It's a lifelong love. I love it.
Speaker 3: So much, all right. Question number four is from Elena. Uh, imagine the Full House was picked up for a ninth season. What would your opening episode be for that new season?
Speaker 1: Oh that's a good one, okay, ninth season? Uh okay, So how did we leave it? Michelle had amnesia and Michelle falls off the horse. We have like a clip recent clips from previous episodes.
Speaker 2: The horse moves into the living room, into the alcove.
Speaker 4: The horse is really bringing it all back, you know what I mean, the horse that came up the stairs now living where Joey lived in the attic, right, And that was the inspiration for Bejack Horse.
Speaker 2: You know, inspiring all sorts of new things.
Speaker 1: But at ninth season, okay, I would have oh yeah, the opening episode, I would have ninth season open with DJ.
Speaker 2: Moves to college. She goes to college, and Stephanie starts high.
Speaker 1: School and Kimmy, who didn't get into college besides clown college, decides to help Stephanie acclimate to high school by pretending to be a freshman.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, oh my god, this episode needs to be written, and it's brilliant.
Speaker 1: Jimmy tries to teach Steph how to be cool, you know, how to be a cool freshman.
Speaker 2: She is watching everywhere. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Oh oh, it's like like, what was the thirteen?
Speaker 2: Go y.
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 2: How do we go back in time and make this episode? Oh that is brilliant because see I had that was exactly what I had was DJ goes to college, Steph starts high school, and but I didn't have the brilliance of the Kimmy thing.
Speaker 1: Just more of our bits, you know, we'd have more bits because Jimmy college.
Speaker 3: Right right, Yeah, yeah, DJ moved your way to college and Kimmy and Stem and this is where like our frenemy ship kind of grows, you know, and I understand that, like, although your tactics are strange, you have my.
Speaker 2: Best I truly try him, you know.
Speaker 1: It's Kimmy's heart is in the right place, it's just her execution is really bad. And so yeah, yeah, it just fitting that Kimmy would restart high school instead of going to college after all that time trying to get her to graduate gradually goes.
Speaker 2: She just sticks around and then she starts substitute teaching or something. She gets caught that.
Speaker 1: She's not of freshman age and she becomes a school counselor or something. You know, just ruining the youth of America.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we're done with that one. Yes, Hey there, fan Ritos. We have a very exciting announcement to make.
Speaker 2: We are hosting a live event on June fifth at the iHeartRadio Theater in Burbank, California. And it is not just any live event.
Speaker 1: Oh No, in honor of Jesse and Becky's wedding in season four. Not only will this event be wedding themed, we will also have John Stamos and Laurie Laughlin joining us.
Speaker 2: This is amazing. Plus we have a few special guests who will be making an appearance as well. Trust us, it is gonna be the vow renewal of the season of the year. Okay, We've never done anything like this. I'm so exciting.
Speaker 3: I don't know what's gonna happen, And if you listen to this podcast.
Speaker 2: You know you don't either, so but we promise it will be entertaining. You can buy tickets.
Speaker 1: Click the link in our Instagram bio how Rude Podcast to purchase.
Speaker 2: We can't wait to see you guys there, so dress in your best wedding attire on June fifth and we will see you at Jesse and Becky's Power No, All yay.
Speaker 1: Question number five is from a full House fan page, and it says there is a crazy theory that there was supposed to be a season nine a full House with lost footage and stuff. Can you confirm do some season nine episodes exist? Or is this just a rumor?
Speaker 2: What do I want to do? We want to create of those secrets.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: There's enough enough conspiracy theories in the world right now.
Speaker 2: We don't need this, you know what I mean. I'm low on.
Speaker 3: The scale, but true, I can't handle anymore.
Speaker 2: We can confirm there is no season nine. There was not. No. We didn't. We didn't. We barely had the time to finish season eight. They didn't even have time to rite season eight finale.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so writing season nine and shooting any of it definitely didn't happen unless uh, and I know you were doing it in your garage at home that we didn't know about and other than that.
Speaker 2: No, no one has no one, there was no you're not missing anything. No, that is it all right? Question number six is from Dave Coolier. I mean we would be, it could be.
Speaker 3: What was the scariest moment while filming Love the podcast, by the way, Love from.
Speaker 2: Toronto, Canada, Toronto you we love you Canada. We didn't.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 2: It's not our goal, okay, us love us, please please love us. Let me work there again. Please let me the scariest moment. We're calling anything scary, right, Okay, I remember I do scary for you. So I had a stock when.
Speaker 3: I think it was season probably maybe season eight, okay, towards the end because we were I think, because I believe we were on Yes, we.
Speaker 2: Were on the Warner Bergs lot. So it might have no well, I don't know. Anyway, at some point this is again back in the day's pre cell phone you didn't have.
Speaker 3: We had the stage line phone, which also was private. It was basically you called that if it was family, friends, someone from the production office whatever, like it wasn't you know, like a publicly published member.
Speaker 2: And also days before internet.
Speaker 3: So all I'm saying is it took a lot more work at this point, which makes it a lot more frightening when someone would find out this information.
Speaker 2: And someone.
Speaker 3: Found out the information and called the said phone and asked to be transferred to my dressing room where my mom was, and.
Speaker 2: They were They got on the line.
Speaker 3: I think they said that it was my you know, her dad or I don't know, that made up something and they asked my mom. When she answered, they said, do you know where your daughter is right now? And like some whole I mean it was a whole prank obviously, or I'm not a prank but really horrible I don't know whatever.
Speaker 2: Uh, and like yeah, so there was that.
Speaker 3: It was around the same time that I yeah, there was like someone's talking, it was.
Speaker 2: It got a little bit weird, but yeah, I do.
Speaker 3: Uh I remember that story, and that was like a weird sort of scary thing.
Speaker 1: That's terrifying. I know, at least my parents or my mom did a good job of shielding me from they wouldn't they not just our moms, but even whoever was receiving our fan mail at the time. They would screen the fan mail. So all the ones that m to jail or asking for a bikini, the.
Speaker 3: Only reason that I that I knew that I had a soccer was because Gavin de Becker not a security agency.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: I think it actually was mister.
Speaker 3: Demander himself at that remember this, and came and had to speak to us.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: And then I had to have a bodyguard when I went to New York City. I was doing it appearance there and apparently this person who had sent all sorts of threatening things that they were going to kidnap me and blah blah blah blah blah, which could have been entirely different from the phone call incident. But anyway, Uh, it was, you know, they basically I had to have somebody there to keep an eye on me because I was close to his house and I I believed they had the FBI had to stay there and make sure that he didn't leave his house that day, and all kinds of weird stuff.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I mean at any age, that was because I know that a lot of other stuff, like you know, I didn't know about that phone call, I don't think until a little bit later. But yeah, lots of weird.
Speaker 1: Kevin de Becker wrote a great book, The Gift of Fear. That's an excellent book.
Speaker 2: If you haven't read about trusting your instincts and your intuition. Pay attention to that. It's very important. Uh. And didn't John have a stalker in the later season?
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm sure. I mean, I'm sure he had one in early on. I mean he was already Blackie and yes.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 1: But I remember when they had to add metal detectors to the stage for the frame. It was because stalker that they started screen. I do remember that things were like this was like right at the dawn of when everything fell apart, and now we.
Speaker 2: Have to worry about stuff like this. You know, it was so innocent for so long.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyways, not to bring the room down, but who is the scariest mole filming Dave?
Speaker 3: We know that wasn't Dave Coolier because Dave would have asked a joke about the arts, like arts or something.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, seven is from Candy. Yes, Well, what was the biggest takeaway lesson you learned on the set? Wait for the laughs, sit calm one o one, wait for the last that's what they tell you when you when you But no, I think they mean like a special lesson, like a yeah, take away from a very special episode.
Speaker 2: I take it to just mean, like, what is something that you gained from uh, being on set on full house that you have carried with you through your life, Like mine was work ethic and the idea of being a part of a whole, you know what I mean, like being like.
Speaker 3: You have to show up and do your parts because other people are showing.
Speaker 2: Up the day. Years you all depend on each other to show up, and yeah, you all depend on each other.
Speaker 3: And I and I think uh, as a child actor and being on set, like I definitely learned, you know, to like show up and be prepared and do my and of course that was in large part my mom helping me, of course, but you know I would you definitely see kids in the business that didn't do that, and we all did that. So anyway, that's for me, it's like work ethic because I still to this day will work, you know, until the job's done and help out however I can to make the day easier.
Speaker 2: That's a great one.
Speaker 1: I'm going to piggyback on that and say, yeah, work ethic and it it's become more clear since having kids, because I feel like I'm.
Speaker 2: Harder on my kids. Yeah, because I'm so hard at your age.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I said that before and then hated myself as soon as But it's true, Like we had full time job.
Speaker 1: It's at the age of five, and here my kids can't get off the couch and go do a chore.
Speaker 2: It's like, come on, right, you can take the trash out. Yeah, that's a really good one.
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, that's our version of walking uphill in the snow barefoot both ways.
Speaker 2: Too funny. All right? Now, Question number eight is from Nicole.
Speaker 3: What did you all think feel when the show started becoming Michelle centric?
Speaker 2: How do you feel about it now?
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't think we're to that portion of the seasons yet, we're.
Speaker 2: Still in like four.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I feel like later on later episodes it became the Michelle Show.
Speaker 1: So just starting, like when Michelle convinces Jesse and Becky to move into the house, that's.
Speaker 2: The beginning start of the tyranny. That's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't notice it until you look back. That's the you don't notice it. It's the first step Michelle.
Speaker 2: At the time, I.
Speaker 1: Didn't notice it being Michelle centric. I just noticed as the later seasons went on, there were just a lot of cast members to write for so the storylines were really like, yeah, you know, split and kind of you know, split off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it became a little more separate. So I didn't really notice that.
Speaker 1: But I also wasn't in a whole lot of those Michelle centric storylines are scenes, So it.
Speaker 2: Didn't I mean, yeah, I don't know, it didn't bother me.
Speaker 3: I do you know, I always make fun of the silliness of you know, the fact that Michelle gets demands and gets whatever she wants from her demands and all that kind of stuff, which you know, does I guess prove to be true in later seasons, And like you said, with.
Speaker 2: The fact that Becky and Jesse moved in and then and then told her like, we're not here for you. No what just building the dire addicts air. Because this child gave you a bunny or you gave her, she lost her money. It was the first time she didn't get what she demanded to play with, That's what I'm saying, right, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: So, uh, I don't know if that answered your question, Nicole.
Speaker 2: So we created more.
Speaker 3: That's basically that question is we're going to come back to that because I think in later seasons it's gonna be that's when we'll see it.
Speaker 2: And I have no opinion on it now because I don't know what we don't remember, No, I don't know.
Speaker 1: We don't know what happens the next four seasons, So stay tuned, Nicole. Yes, question number nine is from Grace. If you could relive one week from your full house days, what would it be and why?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say Hawaii? I was I'm going to say Disney World.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, Okay, we went different directions there. Well, I picked Away because I didn't work.
Speaker 2: I was I was written out of what I was going to say.
Speaker 3: I was like, you picked Hawaii because you got to come and then be told like, actually you don't have to do anything, but you still get to stay, because that would be that's.
Speaker 2: My week right there in the pool. Yes, yeah, yeah, it's Disney World.
Speaker 3: Okay, just because I'm I'm I loved, I mean, I grew up again at Disneyland. Yeah, Disney has always been very close to my heart. And yeah, John and I have shared that as well.
Speaker 2: Cool. We were there for a full two weeks.
Speaker 3: It was we were there for yeah, two weeks, and I just have I also was at that age like I was middle school age, end of middle school age, so like I remember it, you know, quite vividly, and I just have really great memories of being at.
Speaker 2: The hotel, being with all of us. But Hawaii is definitely a close second.
Speaker 3: I always say those are my two when people ask what were the favorites to film?
Speaker 1: So I'm glad to hear that you aren't traumatized from Michelle stealing your crown and becoming princess for a day whatever she did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's what it was. How do you oh, yeah, you.
Speaker 3: Know, actually back to number eight, Nicole, I have some thoughts now, No, I'm just kidding her answer on that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, No, you don't harbor any resentment over that experience. You loved Disney World. No, it's only the pink bunny. That's the thing, you see. You're very well rounded.
Speaker 3: Yeah, only the only I don't care about all the attention, that's not it.
Speaker 2: I care about the dead mom.
Speaker 1: Somebody does that.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? Right, That's what I'm saying. You just want your pink bunny.
Speaker 3: So that is that, Like I say, that is the hill that I held, as you should, because no.
Speaker 2: I don't the attention. I don't. I don't need that. That's not my I'm not I don't.
Speaker 5: Even very well rounded middle child in that funny yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: Question number ten is from Patrice. What was it like working with special guest stars like the Beach Boys, Little Richard and the others that appeared as young kids? Did you get starstruck?
Speaker 3: We has Little Richard been on the show yet? Have we done that episode yet where I got backhanded.
Speaker 2: My little star struck? You were just struck. I wasn't star trucking. I was Yeah, I was just stright. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I've told that story many times and and okay, so to preface this, Little Richard now, I know as like a music as a musician, he was groundbreaking for his time and like just absolutely brilliant. And so I'm more impressed and more starstruck now that he was on the show than I was then at the time, Like it was, you know, it was like your parents generation somebody cool.
Speaker 2: You're like, what else?
Speaker 3: Now, I'm like, you got to meet Little Richard and he slept you. So we were in where it's a thing in Jesse's room and we are standing now I'm standing directly next to him, and he's playing the keyboard in Jesse's room as one does and U or joe Yeah, yeah, playing in Joey's room whatever, and he does, you know, his big finish like he did.
Speaker 2: He was very you know, very animate and uh yeah.
Speaker 3: And he just threw his hand back and just got me right in the face, and uh, I felt I wanted to let me state he did not intentionally do it, nor did he continue on and not.
Speaker 2: He was like, oh, I'm so so lovely about it.
Speaker 3: No harm was done, no teeth were knocked out, no noses were ready. But I still like to tell the story as I got backhanded by little Richard because it's just funny.
Speaker 1: It's a stirical and it's I mean, you kind of love a performer who's just so in the zone.
Speaker 2: Like he's so in the zone.
Speaker 3: How many times have I done that, just you know, to myself?
Speaker 2: So yeah, I get it.
Speaker 3: So there was I don't know that I was ever like starstruck.
Speaker 1: I don't think I was either, again, because it was like Frankie Valley in a net Funicello again. Parents generation my mom was like, oh god, they were more excited about that. I remember when Kareem Abdul Jabbar was on the show. I remember being vaguely impressed, but I wasn't like a basketball fan, so I was just, oh, yeah, he's really tall.
Speaker 2: Oh no, yeah, I wasn't that. Yeah, I wasn't. I was never like, oh my god, I'm sorry. But no, we didn't get starstruck any of these, any of these. No offense to the guest stars, but no offense. You guys are great. Love the Beach Boys, little Richard. It was just kiss.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so anyway, uh, all right. Question eleven is from Taylor. In your opinion, what is the most overrated and underrated episode in the series and why?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Well, thus far in the series far because we've only gotten to the end of four almost okay, overrated, most overrated. I feel like overrated will be easier than underrated.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know, I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think the overrated ones aren't really like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Hard question which was the one that we were like, how is this people's favorite? Oh? Oh uh, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: We did think about walk around the table, the Greek thing, but no, it's one that we've watched. When when Jesse Jesse's Yes, we haven't but Elena or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's it was so bad that I yet, that's kind of overrated. The great I don't know, maybe not the Poli one, the I forget.
Speaker 3: I'm like, wait, we didn't see starv Ros yet and like, oh no, that's right.
Speaker 2: He they comes back when the when yeah.
Speaker 1: He dies yes sorry spoiler alert thirty.
Speaker 2: So maybe that one. I feel like, I feel.
Speaker 1: Like the overrated episodes come later, like Jesse Jesse's band getting famous in Tokyo, Like really they're oh god, that's right for John in the mullets.
Speaker 2: Really are they going to be huge in Tokyo? I don't you might be. Okay, that's a David Hasshoff Okay, good point. Yeah you know, yeah, I don't. I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know what underrated underrated meaning like a really good one.
Speaker 1: So it was what was rated highly, but we're just like, you know what, it's really not that of a deal.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna go.
Speaker 3: With no, the underrated under one that was one that wasn't overrated. We kind of said the we think that like people love that one, and it was just like okay, so underrated, underrated?
Speaker 1: Well, I would say, like everything that I think is just like peak full House. I don't think it's underrated. I think it's given it's due.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're usually quite the episode, the best pilots in sitcom history and so, but I think many of our our fan arito's probably agree with that because they're still here listening to.
Speaker 1: Us talk about this show. So I would think, yeah, the pilot, boat commercial, the Honeybee sleepover, I love all of.
Speaker 3: These, right, I mean you can say that and people yeah, exactly if people know, so.
Speaker 2: I know which one would be underrated.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, Taylor, I'm sorry I can't answer to this. We don't really answer your question, but I can't, Taylor. I'm confused. Yeah, you have stumped us. We need to tell us the most overrated and underreatail because I feel like maybe if we looked on IMDb to see which episodes were rated the lowest, yeah, you know, and then went like, what they put that one down there? Or if that one got up to the top, I don't know. I feel like maybe that we'll get back to you on Taylor. We're going do some research and we're gonna go to IMDb.
Speaker 2: And figure that out there.
Speaker 1: Stay tuned, stay tuned, put stay tuned in that for now. Question number twelve. It's from Anna. Anna asks, what was it like growing up in the public eye? But we don't know anything different because it's been our entire.
Speaker 2: Life, right, I got nothing to compare it to, right, But I but.
Speaker 3: I definitely well, actually that's not true. Now that I have kids who have lived a relative of lead normal existence, I do see just how unique are experiences were and how much we handled. Yeah, we haven't mean a lot, but yeah, I think growing up in the public I then again was overwhelming.
Speaker 2: Probably you know, it was. It was a lot. You had to handle things that other kids didn't.
Speaker 1: But well, it was pre social media, so I wasn't like I was, That's exactly what I was. Wasn't quite as much pressure as I think kids face today, the child actors of today. But I just remember, I mean, once I became like famous, I felt really I mean, I was already self conscious, but then I felt really self conscious in public because I'm like, is everyone staring? I just feel like everyone was staring at me, whether they were or not right.
Speaker 3: And often they were, so that you know, and it was always the thing, you know, when people were like, oh, don't worry, everyone's not worry about you.
Speaker 2: They're worrying about yourself.
Speaker 3: You're like, well, right, but that's not always the case, you know, like sometimes they actually are all just staring at you, and you feel like, you know, a complete totally totally.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I do remember times wanting to like blend into the wallpaper, but not being capable yet either.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And you can always tell, too, You can always tell when someone's trying not to be obvious that they're staring at you, Like we can tell people.
Speaker 2: We have like a sixth sense.
Speaker 3: I can stare, I can feel the shift in the energy when so yeah. Yeah, and it's because you have been around it all the time, and so you know that that moment when people are talking and just kind of go and then the energy shifts and then I and they're trying to communicate to the friend that they're talking to you through their eyeballs that something has happened totally.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah, I know it was. It was weird. It's it's not bad, it's not good, it's just that was our childhood.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I actually I looking on it now like I am grateful for it in some ways, but it definitely had its challenges.
Speaker 2: But I'm I'm grateful I didn't have to do it today.
Speaker 1: It would be way harder today with social media and just you know, I feel like the press is always looking for a headline or whatever.
Speaker 2: So well, weable pressure today.
Speaker 3: When we were young, there was it was the public eye. Now it's the public eyes because you know, they're just everyone.
Speaker 2: Everybody's look in their pocket, right, absolutely?
Speaker 1: Absolutely? Okay, is that it? Yeah, that's it. That's a twelve question.
Speaker 2: I believe that's Oh wait, wait, we have a non incoming, going back to Taylor from number eleven. Uh, Tara said.
Speaker 3: The lowest rated Full House episode on IMDb is season eight, episode fifteen, My left and right foot.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't know what happens in that one.
Speaker 3: We're gonna I guess I have a feeling Season eight's going to be a bit of a slog We're gonna be like.
Speaker 1: What, well, at this point, we've jumped the shark, we've jumped the bay. We've felt like it's like they're just throwing things at the sticks.
Speaker 2: So yeah, right, like pianos. Yeah, so oh wait, here's a description.
Speaker 1: Oh Michelle Fretz about the size of her feet after DJ and Kimmy tease her at the shoe store.
Speaker 2: Agrees, of course Kimmy's involved. Yeah this, huh, that's pretty terrible. That's a pretty that's.
Speaker 3: A pretty crappy ideas.
Speaker 1: That doesn't move the needle for me. I don't care about Michelle's feet. I don't care about right, this is definitely overrated. If this well, no, this is the lowest rated one, so it's not underrated.
Speaker 2: It's probably right Again.
Speaker 3: I feel like the fans know they know their stuff when it comes to these shows. They're not often wrong.
Speaker 1: Trust the fanaritos. They know what they're talking about. Don't listen to us, Listen to the fan atos.
Speaker 2: They know what they're talking about. We're definitely why we did this podcast because we didn't know what we were talking about. So yeah, as we go from us, yeah, this is you guys. Ironically enough, the audience is the expert on this show, and we don't. This is not an educational podcast. Sometimes fiction, no, sometimes confinitely not.
Speaker 1: You never know what you're gonna get. It's a mixed bag on how rude tritos.
Speaker 2: It is, indeed, but uh, but speaking of mixed bag. That was that was like a really great assortment of question gram bag there of questions. Thank you. I enjoyed those. We'll do again. Yeah, fan Ritos, you guys are awesome.
Speaker 3: And yeah, keep posting questions because we do the Q and A ones and you know we're always looking for new, fun interesting always yes and yeah, we'll get back to you Taylor once we know what, once we finished the series through and can give it an accurate representation. But in the meantime, if you want to let us know what the most underrated, overrated, h appropriately rated show is, you can follow us on Instagram and uh and let us know there at how Rude podcast, or you can send us an email and let us know there at how Rude Tandritos at gmail dot com and uh, make sure and visit the merch store how Rude meerch dot com. What else do we got, uh email, I can subscribe to the podcast because then you get all the newest episodes. If you just joined the party, you want to make sure and get all the newest ones we're gonna come out, and I think that's what covers it. So yeah, that covers it. So remember you guys, the world is small. House is full of little Richard.
Speaker 2: It's just it. Literally, he takes up so much space in the house. He can't. That's why he's lapped me. He's got just a little big energy, you know. Little Richard is nothing little about it. Okay, it's it's big energy. Just literally Richard, Oh my god. Then myself out. I've really become very r right,