Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Pros MLB. This is Leading Off Live, brought to you by Bett three six five bet five bucks get one hundred and fifteen bonus bets when you do when you use the promo code leading Off. It's me Joey p That of course is Scott Bogman, and it's you, the Peanuts and the Cracker Jackson. Welcome to Major League Baseball. Everybody where, everybody is hurt. And another guy just went on the IL eight seconds ago, Bogs Grayson Rodriguez to the IL fifty. Melanie Newman just reported it. So we'll get to that in a second. I literally just saw that when I refreshed X, and I'll go, oh, look at that. Isn't that a nice cherry? On top of the Mike Trout injury, which is where we're going to start here today. Scott Bogman, take a deep breath. Everybody, let's get after it. Here we go. Mike Trout needs surgery on his knee, sources told Jeff Passen obviously yesterday this news broke. He is going to miss a fair amount of time here with his injury. We're looking at months, not weeks, probably most likely would be my guest. Again, s some things floating around there, but he's had a really good year. I mean, eight sixty seven ops, ten homers, six steals in twenty nine games. He's been fantastic. He's gonna need the surgery to repair a torn meniscus in the left knee. Now again, it depends on how the tear is bogs, you know, I know, again playing baseball doing other things. Very different in terms of this injury. We've seen running backs have this sometimes it's a few weeks here, but I mean it feels like everything with Trout is more like in the months. So again, let's take this one step at a time. I think the first thing is the Mike Trout analysis. Was the ADP again baked in for him worth it at this point already he was about fifty overall, obviously not I'm really a point where he's gonna be won one hundred game.
Speaker 2: Player at best this year at best, right, I mean, it's at least two months, it seems like. So yeah, it it stinks, man, it really does. I thought this was the year too, and I know Welsh did. I thought this was the year we're getting great Trout. I know, during the Fantasy Fest. He talked about it as well. I believe with don Nell don but.
Speaker 1: No, Pianowski was the guy who was like, I'm out, Pianowski, that's who it was. You're right is And I told this to Welsh. Welsh was like, yeah, who got out? And I was like, Pianowski more often than not, is right about that, like Scott is one of the best theories. I know this because I played at leagues with the guy for a decade. And well, you can't predict injuries though, but predicting injuries his point was saying he's thirty two years old. Again. The thing that he was wrong about was the stolen bases coming back, which they did. But again, is that the cost now, like was him running more now the cost of this meniscus injury?
Speaker 2: No, I doubt it. The guy is injury prone, you know so uh And this isn't you know. We weren't worried about the knee. If you're boiling everything down, we were not worried about the knee. And I highly doubt that the stolen bases were the cause of this is probably you know, running into the wall hard, I mean Trout plays hard. There's he only knows one way to play, and it has led to him getting hurt, and we're just gonna have to bake that in more into next season and just expect this guy maybe at this point to play one hundred games. You know, he's going to have at least one long extended il trip each season, and he has the Finals to nosis on top of all of that. So yeah, it just it really sucks. And it kind of brings the end to the Trout era in baseball, right, And I mean it really kind of does. So he'll play for album many years he's got left, and he'll play as many games as he can, but he's never going to be the MVP level guy that we saw in terms of putting it together for an entire season. He may still be a great player, look at what he was doing before he got hurt, right, So there's still that in there obviously, which is amazing, But you just have to bake in the fact that he is going to miss games every season from now on if he doesn't retire. I mean, guy's got more money, you know, he's got so much money as I don't see I don't think so either. The guy the game, so he's probably gonna stick around for another four to five years and play one hundred games. It just it hurts to talk about. Man, he's one of the best ever and it really stinks to see him like this. It really sucks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it does. I want to give a shout out though, to one of our listeners who messages on Twitter, Honkas, who show us a screenshot He says, thanks guys to me and the Welsh hashtag leading off where he did indeed trade Mike Trout last week for Julio Rodriguez. The trade that whilst I were talking about is like, look, you can make this trade right now. Chances are because somebody's impatient, somebody's not looking at the long term, somebody's not looking at the dangers of Trout. So Honk is good on you. He made that exact trade and showed us the screenshot of it, which is fantastic. And I guess the bigger point too now is the Angels are in again up the creek without a paddle. And I was bringing this up earlier here it was like, hey, if Mike Trout gets off to a good couple of months, the angel should absolutely try to remake this organization and trade Mike Trout and learn from the mistake that they had last year with Otani. Now they can't do that, Like, I don't think they'll be able to pull that off because or if they do, it'll be a fraction of what they could get had he had a full, healthy three months. If Mike Trout had an all star first half, I think you could get a package around Hestig Kurstad and Kobe Mayo and maybe some pieces like that, maybe just two guys, and rebuild this organization and bring that payroll down. But boxs where does this leave the Angels now too? And then we'll get to the fantasy implications too, because again, replacing my Trout is not an easy thing to do. But I do have some ideas and I want to hear talk about the Angels ramifications.
Speaker 2: First, Well, what do you think I mean, they're up that old creek that we don't like and they have no paddle, right, that is where it leaves him. I mean one of my favorite shows, by the way, I could say that. Look, I could say that, yeah, sure, sure, yeah, it's bellow two teas in a scene, but but yeah, man, it sucks. You take the biggest bat out of that lineup. I mean you're replacing him with the resurgence of Joe Adell MIGUELSONO until.
Speaker 1: Well, the resurgence of Joe Adele. From a power speed standpoint, yes, from a batting everge standpoint.
Speaker 2: By the way, it is a good band name.
Speaker 1: The resurgence of Joe adells a guy that I would love to get via trade right now because I think he's got another five months ahead of him.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: A guy who's been hitting, who's been hot right now, who is maybe this week band aid Mark Conna of Detroit, who again that's a long term solution, but he does have five homers on the season. So far in twenty nine games played, he is hitting two seventy eight on the year. In the last two weeks he's hitting three forty nine. So again that's a player maybe is a stopgap guy when we start to look, they're.
Speaker 2: Not trading for stop gaps. They're not putting more.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about fantasy now, I'm talking about casios for fantasy. Oh, for fantasy. I'm talking because when you said, what are the stop gaps? And I actually said, Joe.
Speaker 2: Brain, Joe, you gotta tell me when you switch, when you said Joe Adell.
Speaker 1: That made sense to me. Is like a stop gap in real life for fantasy. So maybe it is. He's still rostered in only what like sixty percent of leagues right now.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, it's pretty low. And you know he's been great. Yeah, in turn, there is no Look, here's the nice part is that you don't have to care about this roster spot for the rest of the year, right so you can churn it. Just take a guy that's hot. You know, you mentioned Markanna right now has been great. Great when us hitting one.
Speaker 1: Of leagues for a Dell, by the way, that's shocking.
Speaker 2: Still when he quits hitting, dump his ass, pick up somebody else. You know what I mean. You churn this. That's how you solve this problem. Is you pick up a hot guy, you ride the wave, you dump them, you ride another wave. That is what you do. You burn and churn for the rest of the year. That's the only way to make up a stat like trouts, a stat line like trouts. And that's if you're lucky enough to have Trout in a league that's shallow enough for those type of pickups. Not every league is that shallow. So you know, the big of the league that you took him in just to replace him on.
Speaker 1: Jacob Young from the Nationals. He has been white h He has been white hot a lot of stolen bases. Obviously the power is not something, but twelve steals on the year so far in twenty two games, and because of Laye Thomas's injury, he's a guy that's getting more at bats. Again, there's no solution here, as Bogin was saying, it's just kind of riding the wave of hot outfielders that are out there on the waiver wire. So Joe Odell would be my first one because he is guaranteed locked playing time now the Trout's out, he would be the I don't want to empty the tank for fab, but I would be aggressive if I had trout. Would you agree with that, yes, Okay. Casileanos would be a trade target. Kanna would be another guy we mentioned Young from the sense of the stolen bases. Look, I know Ben and Tende's had a good run here recently. I don't know if I want to buy into that, but that's another guy to the last two weeks who's been pretty hot. Pajez from the Dodgers another guy too. Against strikes out a ton, but still you know some more you can. JJ Blede is another guy that's been hot. I know there's no answer, but it is just these guys right now. Unless you have an excess or else and can make a trade. That's pretty much it. So let's move on to.
Speaker 2: What is Andrew Ben and Tendi rostered. I'm one.
Speaker 1: You take a guess. This is a fun game we like to play.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, I'm are you looking at because I'm looking at Yahoo.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at CBS.
Speaker 2: Uh So it's fifteen percent over there, three percent on Yahoo for Ben and Tendee. So you know guys are super low. Yeah, Carter has been good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you also just get called up Doyle out there too. Maybe make a here's here's an interesting one too. Maybe perhaps a long shot trade or by low trade on Nolan Jones if he comes back in a couple of weeks from that injury and he is healthy, Nolan Jones, there's power their speed there. That's an opportunity.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll say this. I it's it sucks because if you trade for if you trade for these low guys, for Casty and Nolan Jones, you know how long are you sitting on these guys until they pick it back up, right, So I'm for me for most cases, I'm just picking up the hot guy and we're playing burning suring the rest of the year. It stinks. It's not what you want to do. It's a lot more work, but it was better than for Nolan Jones. No, not if I have il spots, I wouldn't do it.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I'm just trying to gauge, like how much we want the two months guy Jones is too?
Speaker 2: Right, So is that going to lead to a surgery? So I don't want to like trade my one guy for another guy that's already hurt. So I think you're exacerbating the issue. Yeah, for Dougo has been hot. Yeah, Tyler Black just got called up.
Speaker 1: We're going to talk about him today in the show too. Again.
Speaker 2: Tommy fam was just called back up, right, Yeah, So there's there's ways to help yourself through this. It's not all dead in the water, but it is way more difficult.
Speaker 1: It is. It certainly is. And look, the good news is Mike Trout was a fourth round pick this year, fifth round pick depending on what was going on in your league and the death of your league. So it's not going to kill you like you to when it was a first round pick. It's not gonna kill you quite the same way. But it does hurt, and especially because now again you've missed that window of capitalizing on the great month of April. You know, you miss that window. Now that he's hurt. Now that's going to be anywhere from like I mean, six weeks, eight weeks could be in that range. We'll see. But it's also sad for baseball. And you know, I think about King Graphy Junior's career bogs, and I think of, you know, how the end of his career was marred by injuries. But I also remember the great playoff, you know, against the Yankees and him having that moment Like Trout's never had that moment on the big stage.
Speaker 2: It plays left in baseball, So does I mean I think at this point, I think, at this point, maybe he's going to look down the barrel out of his career and know, I better get out of here. If I want to go playing significant games, I have to get out of this organization. He just needs to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, certainly, would i'd love to see Trout get more or was he have three games in the playoffs. I think memories hurt that it was one time get three, not enough on time I went to the playoffs. It was super Funy we've.
Speaker 2: Been to more Eagles playoff games in his career sitting front row than he has actually with him.
Speaker 1: One thousand percent. So Grayson Rodriguez goes to the fifteen day I shoulder inflammation that was just reported recently. Melody Nubeen like eight seconds before the show tweeted that. So all right, that's the big conversation. Now another one bites the dust on the pitching front. What are your thoughts?
Speaker 2: I mean, what do you think my thoughts are? They're not great? Joe, uh yeah, to.
Speaker 1: A quote on another classic film, wrong response.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I don't know this guy. This guy is so good three seven one e r A pitching to his Sierra three seven five. The strikeout rate was great. You just put up a great start the other night, and it's just another one bites the dust. You know, it stinks. There's no there's no replacing that. This is the issue. There's no replacing these guys. There's plenty of dudes that have gotten hurt where it is just pick up the hot guy, and in some instances that's all you can do, right, But for these guys, I don't know, maybe you're gonna especially for the I mean there's a name.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Look, look, look you can I understand as the Diamondbacks fan you're taking offense to this, but he is going to pitch. He's got two starts so far this year, twelve innings, eleven strikeouts, one walk. The whip is a point five. I mean, can it get you through two weeks? Hopefully? But the bigger problem is what if this shoulder? Is it just this shoulder inflammation? Is there any damage? What happens when he goes for MRIs? That's the big concern at this point.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, I mean it's hard to have. It's hard to have a good game plan for Grayson, you know, because it could be like Ramberg, Right, it comes back in a week, Zach Gallon. Everyone was panicking about last week, especially me. I was right after this Steelers had a great draft night, and then I see sorry about Gallon Bogman. I was like, oh no, what's gonna happen now? But it was a hamstring, So you hold your breath. You see how long it is and you adjust, you know, when we find out. So hopefully this is a quick eyel stint for some inflammation. Probably not, though, and then you go on from there. But yeah, there's no replacing Grayson Rodriguez. What are you gonna do? I mean, you trade one of your top hitters for a lower grade hitter in a pitcher, and that's a strategy. It really you have to thread the needle with that though. You know, you have to have the right person willing to deal people. So in most cases it's just burn and churn, which is not a fun answer. But yeah, TODs Bradley coming back up.
Speaker 1: That's a good name. That's one of the better names I think anyone's thrown out there. Tos Bradley has upside their their strikeout ability. Again, you had good spring was going in the right direction for him, and then obviously the injury happened. It was a big bummer. But another big bummer to Osea Brew actually took the minor league assignment, which kind of shocks me. Bogs like, maybe they're working on finding a trade for him. Perhaps that's the only thing I could think of, because Jerry was like, hey, good call on a Brew. In the chat, and I'm like, I'm just kind of shocked that he didn't just take the DFA and move on.
Speaker 2: Is what is he making though?
Speaker 1: You know, I guess that's the question here. Look, I mean, I guess you'd take it, but you know, I'm surprised that that's that he accepted it. I guess you know, they wanted to go down to work. They haven't given up on him at a pairs. Like the notion was go down, work on your swing, whatever it is, we'll figure it out. That's great. It makes me a little bit nervous though for low Perfito. That's the other thing. Jack Flaherty. Let's talk about something positive. How about fourteen strikeouts for Jack flarerty. He's been steadily. I keep looking at the Jack Clarity game log last couple of weeks and going, wow, look at Jack Flaherty kind of putting things together. And when they brought him in, I thought, you know, this is one of these guys that when he was healthy a few years ago, we thought Jack Flaherty was going to be like a stud supposed to be a big time front of the rotation guy for the Cardinals and for Fantasy. And then injuries completely derailed him. But take a look at this twenty four swinging strikes a forty six percent CSW so far in the year. Now he's got a four er, but a one point zero three whip the XCRA is lower than the era fifty to five strikeout to walk.
Speaker 2: In through Arrah is two two four.
Speaker 1: What do you make of this renaissance of Jack Flaherty.
Speaker 2: Dude, we kind of thought a lot of people in the industry thought maybe Flerity is going to be the guy getting saves here in Detroit right before, right, yeah, so yeah, I mean Flarity has been outstanding. Uh revenge game narrative, right, of course, we always love those fourteen strikeouts against his old team, the Cardinals, so that was nice. But uh yeah, Flarity, if someone has dumbed him at this point, he is a great pickup. So I would I would love to have Flarity. I think I have one share of him right now. But I mean he's turning it around. Sometimes it just takes these guys a little bit to figure it out and maybe, you know, you get with a new pitching coach, whatever it is, and you see the transformation happen. I mean, look at Merrill Kelly played years right in the Korean League and he comes back over it, gets with brett Strom and has now, you know, a premier innings eater pitcher. I wouldn't say he's upper echellon pitcher, but pitching in the World Series the only d back to winning the World Series last year. So yeah, I mean, you know, I buy more resurgence from pitchers late in their career. I feel like than I do a lot of hitters.
Speaker 1: So fair enough, fair enough, and Flowery's not that old yet either you. Darvish made his return yesterday. Strikeout total was low, but he looked pretty good. So that's all we could take out of that five innings, will take it. Jordan Montgomery was cratching yesterday because of the two hour b colony delay. Boggs, that was a good time. And then they let the guy who treated the bees throughout the first pitch, which I thought was a nice touch there. Fred was the.
Speaker 2: Second first pitch too. Man, they were like they're ready to play. They were let the beat people go out there.
Speaker 1: It's hilarious. I loved it. Freddy Peralta got ejected yesterday. I mean he was certainly after a rocky start last time out, he was great, seven strikeouts to run like, he was terrific. We got the over somebody.
Speaker 2: They ejected, no warnings, no nothing.
Speaker 1: It was crazy. It was crazy. I don't get this.
Speaker 2: And Riley Green, who was another crazy.
Speaker 1: There's one more guy too, Riley Green. Maybe you can still buy low on him. But three to five with a homer yesterday, I don't know if that window is closed.
Speaker 2: There so uh it is, it's rapidly closing.
Speaker 1: But maybe, just maybe somebody's got an excess. That's another guy to pluck away. Another thing to do is drop a comment below and subscribe to Fantasy Pros MLB to win the Trophy Smack Fantasy Baseball Championship Belt. Yes, that's gonna be yours or giving this away soon, so make sure you get on it. Subscribe to the channel ring the belt to the ghost. Dang, drop your comment. That's it. That's all you have to do to win the Trophy Smack Championship Belt. Aw some fun things. Hory Polanco to run home run against Atlanta yesterday, so maybe starting to pull out of his tailspin. And Mason Miller another save this one against the Pirates. One not to but the grease strikeouts. Is he the best closer in baseball?
Speaker 2: He's one of the best, and you should have heard.
Speaker 1: Maybe I should make sure I do. Is he the best closer in fantasy baseball? Let's put it this way.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Kyle Finnegan has nine saves Joe, sobody's he's striking on the side every time? Just say Miller's great. I did. I was watching that game at the end. I don't know if you saw the last at bat, but it was Oneil Cruise versus Mason Miller. I believe it was Last Day and the Pirates announcers like the premiere guys in baseball. This is what you want to see, Mason Miller versus O'Neal cruise in front of a crowd of thirteen hundred or whatever it was. It's just he's right, like, these are two premier players and no one's at this game because these teams won't spend on their team.
Speaker 1: So he has more strikeouts than Joe Musgrove. He has more strikeouts than Jordan Hicks. He has more strikeouts than Max Freed, You Darvish Bailey ober Uh. He has more strikeouts than Hunter Brown. That's not surprising there. But I mean, he's got.
Speaker 2: A lot some guys that haven't been on the IL Mason Miller's outstanding. But let's not you know, let's talk about Tyler two games of what a third of an inning or whatever.
Speaker 1: The last two weeks he was back on track. But he's still a starting pitcher. And regardless how good or bad you are, when you have closers getting as many strikeouts as as mid level fantasy starters, it's something to pay attention to.
Speaker 2: And he's still, like Kelly said, I'm dangling Miller out there for tier one hitters. He what I even get that that is? And I like closers, but that's a great idea.
Speaker 1: It's probably a great idea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but give you Max Freed.
Speaker 1: Making him a closer was the right idea. Let's talk about rookie. Lookie, Tyler Black was called up. Another guy we talked about guys Welsh, just Black. Welsh just completely crushed the prospecting last week. I can't wait for tomorrow and you should also join live on the program. But also we chop that up now as a special segment. But you go back and look at last week we were talking about Tyler Black. All these guys twenty three year old infielder hitting three to zero, three five homers, three steals twenty five games. They need offense in the worst way. Last year of five hundred fifty eight played appearance between double A and TRIPAA two eighty four, four seventeen five thirteen slash, eighteen homers, fifty five steels. So there's power their speed again. Tyler Black is an infielder. But if you'll give our offense with the trout injury. Black is a guy that I go right to.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Absolutely, And this is a guy that I drafted in a couple DC fifties right because I expected him to possibly make the roster. Didn't work out, but I ate one month and now here he is so very happy to have Tyler blackup, and he is a great pick up for those of you that have il spots and can put trout there and hopefully replace his productive Think of this question, keep seeing it together.
Speaker 1: Drop kurs Dad for Black? Would you do that? I mean, curse Ed's not getting that bats. He's just kind of like, yeah, to lend you that right now, I would do that with you. Uh, And look, Black might struggle. He could hit the ground running and be great. You just never know what the young players. That's the nature of the beast. Speaking of the young players.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Prospect Jackson Holiday three for six. So Jackson Holiday, we just know this about him. This one thing Jackson Holiday loves. It's little Debbie Snackkicks. And it is playing in Norfolk. Oh boy, Norfolk is.
Speaker 2: So much fun hole nor I'm not hear at all everybody. I love it here.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, you.
Speaker 4: Know it really keeps the curls in my hair, That's what it does. Gee whiz something about the something about the water down here in the atmosphere. Boy, oh boy, sure is good. But there Jackson Holiday cheeks.
Speaker 2: Make sure that kid doesn't get burned, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean? Right extra suntaipotion. He looks like you could be your kid actually, just like if not Bogman, that could definitely be like I mean with your people. Don't know about the curls of the Bogman. I know about I know what's under that hat.
Speaker 2: I know lots and lots of ladies.
Speaker 1: It's under that at a special Let me tell you it is stunning and brave. Orioles third base prospect Kobe Mayo two for three with a three run home or two. He also loves Norfolk. Everybody loves Norfolk. Kyle Manzardo another guy Wells talked about last week, another solo home run for him, TikTok Guardians, let's go what are we doing here? Get this guy up?
Speaker 2: And Paul the Guardians have been winning games, they barely lost. Do you see them come all the way back last night? And then I didn't.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing, it's like, what you've got this guy just so dominate by more. Bring this kid up. There's nothing left for him to do in triple A, Like the guy is literally nothing left to prove. Paul Skens also might have nothing left to prove. Now this I did watch. I did watch a good chunk of this, and what I loved most too, there's moments to where Skeens is doing what I love, which is moving guys off the plate a little bit like when you're throwing ninety nine hundred miles an hour and it's even just a little bit inside. You see these guys they like they're they're balid. Next pitch right of the outside corner, and I'm just like, yep, look there's pitching everybody like that's what's pitching supposed to do. Another seven six, I'm sorry, six shutout hitting, seven strikeouts for Paul Skenes. I like you.
Speaker 2: I like you telling people how things work, because Joe definitely got me one time with the John Love to see the way it works is.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: I was like, so mad you pulled that out at the perfect time. I was so mad, but also impressed, right, Like, that's a tough spot to be in, you know, mad and impressed at the same time.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's your moo, just spending time with me over the last decade that we've been from. I feel like that's pretty much it just mad, sort of impressed. Yeah, all right, who was impressive yesterday? Let's do the three up. Marcus Simeon two for five, a double, a triple, two runs, Cole Reagan's hopefully you bought the dip because four hit six and two thirds over the Blue Jays, nine strikeouts. Jared Durant three for four with a run and RBI. I love Jared Durant every day. He just fills this that sheet. It's delicious. It's Jared duran is just like just points. If you're in a points league, you just just give Jared Duran a big giant hug because every day all he does is just fill the box score. Your thoughts on Jaron Duran's season so far, which has been terrific to.
Speaker 2: Start, Yeah, he's been outstanding, and the Red Sox have you know, for all the injuries they sustained have kind of they kept the hitting up at least, so we love to see that. Hopefully, hopefully Devers getting out of April right. Hopefully Devers turns it around and he doesn't have these crazy injury things again. But yeah, Duran is having a great season.
Speaker 1: So yeah, he certainly is and one of the more mispriced guys in draft season this year. And I'm so glad that we were so aggressive on him because he's been everything. Hunter Brown has been Brown five and two thirds, six earned Brown downs for him boo against the It's just come on, man, I don't know what the teas of Hunter Brown starting to pitch well and then going back to this game today with six earned runs Yesterday, I should say, just terrible. Cookie Carrasco eight runs and four innings, No bueno, and Logan Webb let me down yesterday. Way to go, Logan nine hits three and two thirds. I'm glad I wagered on you.
Speaker 2: That was terrific, dude, nessor same thing for me. Nesser had five. I had five and a half and somebody kicked a ball and then he threw like twenty more pitches. He would have had a full another inning if not for the air. But you know, tough, Yeah, seriously tough.
Speaker 1: He's He's not alone though. Obviously there were some other guys that were bad, but those were the ones that just pissed me off the most. Let's talk about injuries. So top of the show we mentioned Grayson Rodriguez, so that kind of hit everybody like a ton.
Speaker 2: Of bits and trout. It was a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's got a fun so we won't spend too much time. Blake Snell bullpen session today. Louis Patino, remember him, he was gonna be a big picture. Well he's o Tommy John, Louis Patino. Walker Buehler allowed one run in five innings for triple A, so he's working his way back. But this is the most curious one. Alec Manoa twelve k's yesterday six innings. Would you be running to pick up Alec Manoa off the waiver wire right now if you just lost Grayson Rodriguez bogs absolutely not.
Speaker 2: No, what do you think is?
Speaker 1: What do you think? Manoa is roster percentage?
Speaker 2: Oh? Where's he right now? Water Burger?
Speaker 1: That burger?
Speaker 2: Oh it's ros percentage? Oh no, I bet he's at the Burger King drive through right.
Speaker 1: I've never had the burger. We don't have him around here.
Speaker 2: Oh Joey, but I hear that.
Speaker 1: I've had the in and Out in Vegas and case.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look, I shouldn't. I shouldn't say that it's good for fast food burgers. It is way better than McDonald's.
Speaker 1: And is it better than five guys fast food burger?
Speaker 2: No, but it's also not twenty nine dollars whatever five guys.
Speaker 1: But they but then they last time I got five guys, true story. Or two large fries. Literally the entire brown bag was filled with French fries, like I might not great the killing them at the play, like if they're eating there, they don't make it on the.
Speaker 2: Trim and found them good there. I mean, I guess I've heard get him Cajun style. But you know, you ask a fat guy about food, you're gonna get heavy opinions here.
Speaker 1: What that says about Alec, Well, I.
Speaker 2: Want Alec's in the drive through like what you did.
Speaker 1: The heavy opinions that was clever, look really good. Twenty seven percent roster just so you know, just saying, still floating out there, ladies and gentlemen. All right, one more injury to Yariel Rodriguez goes on the fifteen day IL. So that's why I said, hey, but noa twelve strikeouts triple A Rodriguez goes in the IL seems like an easy move to me. Seems like that's what we would do here. But I mean, in all honesty, do you think that's something we could possibly see here?
Speaker 2: I mean maybe Alec Manoa can come back at any point. I mean they're babying him, but I want him. I want him to string together a couple of these starts down there before he comes back up. So, I it's not for me.
Speaker 1: I'm not at Alca bodmin so bagman. It's not for him. He's not having it. He doesn't like it. But you know what we do like, we like bets. So it's Wednesday. Let's do the best Bets of the Day with Joey p and today. Scott Bogman is the Welsh is on vacation. He'll be back tomorrow. Don't forget everybody to make your bets at bet three six five. Use that promo code leading off. Get one hundred and fifteen bonus bets when you bet five bucks, but only at bet three six five with the promo code leading off. Bogman, what do you have for the people today in the betting world?
Speaker 2: I mean byron bucks and over one and a half total bases is minus one ten. He's six for eight versus Flexen with three doubles in two homers, So I like that one a lot. Alec Boem over one and a half total bases at minus one oh five he's two for three vers sandarval Ay's sixteen for thirty over the last week. No one is hitting hotter than Alec Bohm right now, so let's put him on the board. And this is a weird one because they usually don't take these. But Ellie day La Cruz half a stolen base is plus one sixty because it's tough to predict when those stolen bases are going to happen. But right now, if Ellie gets on first, you might as well put him on second. Guess how guess how many caught ceilings Luis Campusano has between this year and last year.
Speaker 1: Oh oh wow?
Speaker 2: Uh two, that's right, Joe. It's zero, no, not one? So uh yes, I do think Ellie, if he gets on base, could steal seconds. So that's what I'm going for here.
Speaker 1: Love that love the Elle one. That's spectacular all right for me.
Speaker 2: I'm going unders by the way, just real quick. Mike in the chat says Welsh being sick tomorrow minus two fifty. You said after the water park he would maybe I'll be back tomorrow.
Speaker 1: How did that move? I had it a minus four hundred when he left, so I don't know how it moved. I guess I guess the you know, one side was met pretty heavy there. But come back from the water park with two kids, Like come on, like I told you, when you leave the water park, they should give you a towel when you enter, an antibiotics when you leave. That's pretty much give me. But I'm gonna give you under the flu. And I know Bogman Is you know, always says to me life is too short for the old, for the under But you know.
Speaker 2: What, like, hey, you know what, life's not too short for to make money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so Jose bhutto my own guy. I'm going against the booty man under five and a half strikeouts minus one oh five today, Joe Musgrove, who's been lately. I'm gonna troll him to under five and a half strikeouts for him minus one thirty four to watch tonight he'll have twelve. But I'm gonna do my best here to stay calm. But Joe Muscrove another one trending in the wrong direction. A Boto I think more of a five inning pitcher two, So I don't expect him to go far into this game. And Yamamoto, I want to build some stuff. I want to build some love for Yamamoto. Today, Yamamoto over five and a half strikeouts against your Diamondbacks Bogs plus one twelve, and you can also take his under two and a half earned runs, so even if he just gives up two in a great start, you get even money on that. You can put the over five and a half strikeouts at plus one twelve and the Dodgers at minus one forty two on the money line, and you get anywhere from three to four to one on that depending on where you're making your wager. So that's the same game parlay of the day. Load it up with Yamamoto and the Dodgers. Yamamoto has been brilliant lately, striking out everybody this one. He's been dominant. Let's go put some money on the Dodgers and the unders for everybody else. That's how we're rolling today for the best bets of the day for Wednesday. All right, Bobs, it's time to call your shot now. Yesterday you had Aaron Judge, so where you're going.
Speaker 2: Only one for two on the home run calls today, I'm gonna go with jose Al Tuo Bay. Give me a leadoff hitter, you.
Speaker 1: Know, and a leadoff hitter who owns Tristan Mackenzie. By the way, have you seen the numbers. He's got a few homers already, hitting five hundred I think in his career against him. And that's where I'm going. Welsh never wants to I put Josel Twove in and then I saw you at l Twove and he said, isn't that nice that we could be friends? Because Welsh never wants to pick the same guy as me. And then if I picked the same guy as him. He changes it, so you and I are real friends.
Speaker 2: I'm not changing.
Speaker 1: I was first to the sheet, is mine first? Well, your first, your last year everything. Let's take a look at the homer board too, right now now I'm at ten. Stillar is still at thirteen, Yankee, still a thirteen. No change in the top of the board. It's been a slow year for home runs. I think it's gonna change when we get here turn the corner. But that'll do it for us. For everybody out there who's got Mike Trout, I'm sorry, We'll get through this together. We will be your rock. Don't worry. We're gonna figure out some things. We'll get Welsh's take on that tomorrow. But again, that'll do it for us. The story of the game, however, it goes on for Scott Bogman, I'm Joey p. We'll see you next time, kids, avoid the true.
Speaker 3: Thanks for listening to The Fantasy Pros Fantasy Baseball podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify, Follow us on x, Instagram, and TikTok at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com.
Speaker 2: Slash Fantasy pros MLB