Speaker 1: Oh, here we go. You don't me answer the phone?
Speaker 2: Elvis durand Elvis Duran's phone tap.
Speaker 3: Dear Elvis, says the letter. My grandma Betty has been fighting with this Appliant store ever since she bought her refrigerator there a year ago. She originally bought some insurance for the thing, then she declined the insurance, but she's still getting charged late fees for insurance she doesn't have anymore. It's piling up and she's been trying to avoid their calls. You guys should call her as the appliance store and try to collect the late fees. See what happens. This comes to us from Athena. All right, Scary's gonna call Grandma Betty as a representative from the appliance store. Her son Danny is overhearing the whole thing, and then he jumps on the phone to protect his mom. The whole family gets involved with today's phone tap.
Speaker 1: Let's listen in. Hello, Hi, I'm looking for a Betty please speaking.
Speaker 4: What would you like?
Speaker 1: Betty?
Speaker 5: How are you? This is Reggie Green from this Eerodis Street. I'm calling to follow up regarding the issue that we had with the refrigerator.
Speaker 4: Oh dear, you're looking for you Betty now my daughter.
Speaker 1: No, your Betty.
Speaker 2: You know I I'm on another line.
Speaker 1: No, you're not on another line, ma'am.
Speaker 2: I think you better watch how you talk to me.
Speaker 5: Number one, I think you better pay the money that you owe us.
Speaker 2: I owe you nothing on it. I paid cash for this refrigerator.
Speaker 4: I have my receipt.
Speaker 2: I am thesally saying that I owe I took insurance on it, all right, and then I didn't want it, and they kept adding on and on and on.
Speaker 5: The fact that you haven't paid the insurance all this time has accrued into late fees forty one dollars every single month.
Speaker 2: I'm not paying those late fees. You know what, you have to hire people that number one. They know their job. They don't leave things like dormant on their desk.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what happens when people dodge bills, they get a little right.
Speaker 2: I don't dodge anything.
Speaker 5: You've been dodging phone calls. You told me that you weren't who you are, and then you said you were on another line.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, I am, I have my daughter on the other line.
Speaker 5: Excuse me, I have a mister durand coming up to pick up that refrigerator in an hour and a half.
Speaker 1: Now, if you don't.
Speaker 5: Unload it, he's gonna eat everything in it and then take your refrigerator.
Speaker 1: Do you hear what I'm saying?
Speaker 5: Wonderful, mister Green, Take out the milk, take out the steak.
Speaker 4: Here a sick man.
Speaker 1: Get everything out of the sick man. Dump the ice cube trays.
Speaker 2: You are a sick man. I never refuse to pay anything.
Speaker 5: Okay, yes you did, because the bills we're over one thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Where are you just threaten me? And I don't like it.
Speaker 1: Go to lunch? No, I had my lunch already, ma'am.
Speaker 4: You know what you're harassing.
Speaker 2: Man. I don't believe that the authorities.
Speaker 4: I have this recorded. Okay you have this recording? Yes I do.
Speaker 1: Could you play it back for me? Hold on a second, Hold on. She's angry. You're a sick individual.
Speaker 2: Now I am calling the authorities on you, and I'm putting a complaint in against you, and you won't have any jobs.
Speaker 1: You have every right to do that.
Speaker 5: I refuse to allow you to play the senile old lady role with me.
Speaker 2: Oh you're talking to an old senile l don't clear my home again.
Speaker 4: You're really bored, aren't you?
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 4: You're really bored.
Speaker 1: You've left me no choice.
Speaker 4: But job bored, aren't you.
Speaker 1: I'm doing my job, Okay, at your job.
Speaker 2: I'll bet you don't have a wife, because who the hell could stand you?
Speaker 1: Betty? I have?
Speaker 2: Don't call me Betty, you don't know me. Don't call me by my first.
Speaker 1: Name, Betty, Betty, don't call.
Speaker 2: Me by my first name.
Speaker 4: You don't know me?
Speaker 5: Oh, I know you well enough. You're acting like an animal, Betty.
Speaker 2: You sick individual?
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 1: Who's this?
Speaker 4: Are you the one calling people animals?
Speaker 1: I'm Reggie Green?
Speaker 4: Who you could call somebody's house? These little mickey mouse prick and call people animals? Hi? Well, and you're gonna lose your job?
Speaker 1: Who are you? Sir?
Speaker 4: So you got me? I almost son? You bag? And you ain't gonna call them here again? And the didn't call anybody, So don't be your job.
Speaker 1: I'm the regional manager.
Speaker 4: What you want? Who you are?
Speaker 1: You don't know the power I possessed? How could you scream so loud?
Speaker 4: Now? You dad? You know you want a little warm sitting in that cure. Aggregating people off day. That's what you are. Okay, that's what you are majorly all right then, I wish that was the funny of your faith. You a little peek.
Speaker 1: Hey hey, Danny, you little You've been phone tapped? Are you there?
Speaker 4: You gotta be kid made.
Speaker 5: Congratulations Athena is phone tapping you and your mom?
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, I'm okay now I will kill her.
Speaker 2: I love you, Betty, you have a good one coming back.
Speaker 1: Phone tapp