Speaker 1: I know you don't droped the bag on something. What's gonna drop it on. Let's just say listen. You ain't gotta tell me everything. Just tell me one of two things. You know when out then got.
Speaker 2: Yourself, Man, I have to give myself a car. This is a dream car. Uh it was a amg oh city.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: You understanding making money for two years now?
Speaker 1: Cool?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Cool?
Speaker 3: He didn't know that, did you? No, I don't.
Speaker 4: Big.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's saving all his money.
Speaker 1: Mike made one hundred and twenty million in his career. He's gonna die with one hundred and nineteen. They spending Everything he got was set the PSD. That's all gifted. They spending no money. Man, Man, my dog ain't spending.
Speaker 2: That's good though, that's good investing in, investing in the gym right in the store.
Speaker 1: He got gyms, he got everything. He got all that already. He got all that, he got all that. Man, Listen this, I know this.
Speaker 3: Later for time. But if you have in Miami you need something, just make sure you tap in with me. Yeah, I don't know. Leave alone.
Speaker 1: I'm not goinna take that man outside. Man, I'm gonna take care of your guy. Man, are you talking about listening all the years I've been in Miami, how many people got paid and their career manifested and I kept the ass out of truble. You'll be amazed at some of the phone calls I get late night.
Speaker 3: On that I don't know.
Speaker 1: Only go get your CLUK, call Rally, don't get your out, don't call me, call Raley.
Speaker 3: Talk about I know my job and I do it well, So yes, you can call me, promise.
Speaker 4: So obviously we got more games in Summer League. Yeah, some leagues over we get on the ground. We should keep working. Give me some of your goals for your one.
Speaker 2: Where your head at winning when winning forty fifty games?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Really learning my teammates as well, a lot of I'm gonna be there for a while, so really learning my teammates going on out there compete and win the rook of the Year.
Speaker 3: I like the ric.
Speaker 1: What's your what's your mentality? Defensively? You think, what do you think you need to work on defensively?
Speaker 3: Defensively?
Speaker 2: Probably just continue to have active fans.
Speaker 3: Deflection. We like the fleshing guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Patina, have active fans and just keep climbing into the ball and like somebody dribbling the ball, keep.
Speaker 3: Pressuring turn on a couple of times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they'll turn it over sometimes just off the ball.
Speaker 3: Us. That's what's up.
Speaker 4: Understanding pick and roll right offensively, you're gonna run pick and roll.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the league is.
Speaker 4: And he'll tell you that the league is ninety.
Speaker 3: Per pick and roll.
Speaker 4: So I guess that means you have to guard them too. And it's all this is physicality, Yeah, physicality, understanding that, So I think those are big Those are big things for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And coming in as a young fellow, they're probably gonna put you in every action. They're gonna try to confuse you. Yeah, you know, I go, man, you're young, You're gonna try to confuse you. Put your actions, gets you to make mistakes, gets you to wear down and pick on a little bit man. But that's just all part of the growing pains in this league. You you already got him at tell of that you ain't finna back down. So that's the kind of thing I was talking about that you gotta go through on your own, you know what I'm saying. And you got you already got that mentality. I ain't worried about that at all. I would listen. I ain't no agent or nothing, but goddamn it, if I was, I would love to be yours. Just saying, you see who these friends break out split it with you.
Speaker 3: You ain't splitting with me. Player in the league. You love to learn from Kyrie Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's super, super skilled.
Speaker 4: And Drew the camera, Drew, we don't call you now, all right? You know you know you're my little brother. I'm gonna call you now. We're gonna come down there to see if about a week or two weeks getting a lab.
Speaker 1: With your feel like I just named all those Chicago people. Give me your Chicago Mount Rushmore, Rose, your Chicago Mount Rushmore, Hoopers, d Rose Rose, the.
Speaker 3: Rose her four times, c d ros.
Speaker 2: D Rose, d Rose, d Rose Rosa probably Benji before you die, Beni Wilson was nice, and then.
Speaker 3: D Rose d w Benji Wilson between A D, A D probably I forgot forgot a D.
Speaker 2: Probably a D, A and a D won the championship.
Speaker 3: That's four? Is that four? Yeah? What you got for the fifth? It's five? What's my rush of four? Five? It's been on nine. Yeah, I thought it was five. That's a starting five. Might be seven. Whatever. The next time you're gonna be on that facts. Next time I want you on that mother, why not? Why not?
Speaker 4: Long term goals? Brother, give them to me.
Speaker 3: All Star champion money.
Speaker 2: Top two points are an NBA?
Speaker 3: What else you did? Give him? Some fan questions?
Speaker 2: Well three, yeah, NBA All Star, NBA champion top two points.
Speaker 3: I like it. Yeah, I like that too.
Speaker 4: It's coming.
Speaker 1: I love the championship. You gotta add like a champion, speak that to existence. Yeah, it's only gonna be one. It can only be one. You want to hear them with the fan questions. What we ain't gonna do is ask that dmbn coker PEPSI. It doesn't matter. Drink the man is in great shape. Man, drink water and gator ade.
Speaker 3: That's it. You never paying them, don't like dun't contest. Would you ever consider something like that?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Who is this from? Ash ten six? I mean I might.
Speaker 2: It depends on who are doing it though. If like it's some really athletic people like joh somebody like that, I do it.
Speaker 3: But if it's so, it gotta be worth your time. Yeah, okay, got people doing it, ain't gonna do it. You gotta be some high flyers.
Speaker 2: Because when you win, you gotta be like, they're gonna be like who in there?
Speaker 4: I'd be like me and you do the three point conduct.
Speaker 3: But when people all you got, all you do is jump over your broke back gass agent. You jump up your broke back gass agent. You're gonna win. The trophy is yours. Have an answer, but his back. You jump over that. The trophy is yours. Dog Man.
Speaker 1: You can tell the college roommate, I love it. That's what we go way back. He was the first real gym, right he talking you. Not everything we're joking, but everything he's telling you. In fact, when I got to college, I just was good at basketball. I was just naturally better. He was the first gym right around that in the morning and that ship shooting all the time he was in the gym. He really about that life. So that's he telling that because I saw my own eyes. That's doing South Dakoch. So that lived in the gym. And when I got to college, I had to get my together. I was like this realized Jim Raight like I'm a fake gym rack. Yeah, I ain't no real gym rap. I was in the streets. I just happened to be a play a little basketball, you know what I'm saying. But when I got to college, like he was a real gym rack bro, and that when for one thing that you're gonna he on a lot to you stay your ass in that gym. We was going to the club and I thought he was crazy and he was going to the gym.
Speaker 3: That's why you went what with five cod five?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. So that's that's really when he's talking that he about that life. He really about that life.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, speaking about going five? Draft process, giving your what's that say? You and heat cast Brazil.
Speaker 3: And he's cast Brazil. Draft process go for you? The draft?
Speaker 4: How the draft?
Speaker 1: Did the draft process go for you? What mindset entering this phase of your your life? Basically, I mean I think we already asked the man. I mean, we're gonna ask the man how many times he gonna kill me? That's what he said before kill all that packs. That's it as simple as that. You line up in front of them brain that you know what I'm saying, I ain't got time to be bed friends. We ain't helping nobody up right, no, we ain't helping nobody up and we got zero fears. That's what it is. Summertime is here and it is my favorite time of the year.
Speaker 3: Ladies come on.
Speaker 1: With them sun dresses and the bikinis and them cheeks out. Fellas getting them beach bars in them six packs, ready with them who your daddy shorts. But that is only one part of it. That is the daytime. Trust me, nighttime is just important. Two things can be true. She can enjoy herself, but not enjoy you. Make sure you handing your business. Ros Spot's gonna take care of that. Finish the game. Rospos is a two and one treatment for you guys that need more controlling rations than the fellas that need a secret weapon. Be afraid to tap in and be your best version now after roads Sparks is all one of your tongue. You got fifteen minutes to show time, my boy, hand the la You could go back to back round after round and still be ready. Sound like a championship boxing to me. Go ahead and not that thing.
Speaker 3: Guy.
Speaker 1: When I tell you, if you're good at what you do, you ain't got a brag.
Speaker 3: She'll do it for you, my boy.
Speaker 1: Roast spars will connect you one hundred percent online, so you don't have to be in weird rooms with weird people you don't know telling them you can't get arection long enough and stay hard enough to get their.
Speaker 3: A legion woman.
Speaker 1: If approved treatment shows up directly to your doe, play boy, you can handle your business immediately. If prescribe sexual health patients will get fifteen dollars off their first order of sparks on a recurrent plan. Connect with the provider at road dot co slash ogs to find out if roast box are right for you. That's our ol dot coo slash ogs for fifteen dollars off your first order. Compounding drugs are permitted to be prescribed under federal law, but if not FD approved and do not undergo FDA saxty. For safety information, go to road dot co slash Safety Info.
Speaker 4: Here is a dirty little secret that insurance industry may want to keep under wraps. Insurance companies profit by holding onto your money for as long as possible, so after an accident they might do whatever they can to delay or deny your claim. This way they can keep those profits growing. Morgan and Morgan fights hard against these corporations a fight to make sure you get every dollar you deserve winning court. The insurance companies want juries to think that at fault driver is the one paying the verdict amount. Meanwhile, it's really the insurance companies who are covering the cost. When Morgan and Morgan takes on a case, there are almost always going after the big insurance companies and not the individuals at fault. Morgan and Morgan fights hard for their clients, and these corporations know that a recent client in Pennsylvania just received twenty nine million. That's twenty nine million dollars. Insure's best offer was five hundred thousand. Another recent client in Florida received twenty million dollars last offer zero. There's a reason why Morgan and Morgan is America's largest injury firm. Hiring the wrong firm can be disastrous. Hiring the right firm could substantially increase your settlement with Morgan Morgan. It's easy to get started, and their fee is free unless they win. Just visit for the people dot com backslash ogs or dial Pound Law five two nine. That's for the people dot com bax like ogs ordal Pound Law five two nine. This, my Friends, is a paid advertisement.