Speaker 1: It's nine oh Gen one Engine with Jenny Garth and Tory Spelling.
Speaker 2: Happy holidays everyone.
Speaker 3: This is Jenny Garth and this is Tory Spelling. We had so much fun in our last episode answering your questions that.
Speaker 2: We are going to keep the party going right here who.
Speaker 4: Okay, and of course, once again, the beautiful Elisa Donovan here to help us spill some nine O two to one.
Speaker 1: OT can't wait, Let's do it.
Speaker 4: Okay, back to the questions, this is for everybody to answer. Okay, which of your children watch nine O two and ohero and what do they think of it?
Speaker 1: Has your My daughter has not seen. No, she's too young seen. I mean, yeah, she's just she's twelve. Yeah, yeah, what about you?
Speaker 2: So she seemed clueless?
Speaker 1: She just and for the first time, and only because other classmates of hers had seen it. And I feel like she's too young to watch it. Yeah, And I didn't really, I don't like to watch, you know, I just I just didn't like. So my husband watched it with her. My husband also had never seen.
Speaker 2: What did she think? She thought it was great, she thought it.
Speaker 1: Was really funny.
Speaker 2: And did she get it that that? She said? For the Ginning.
Speaker 1: She's like, well, I knew that Justin's character was gay. She knew she's I mean, she could tell immediately from the second he came on screen. This is so different, so different, it's so different.
Speaker 2: She's like, why would he hide it?
Speaker 1: Like, well, have your kids watched her?
Speaker 2: Or do they want to?
Speaker 3: Two of them are in the room.
Speaker 2: Have you always watched it? Have you watched it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: They're like, I got and I turned on my phone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then I got really bored.
Speaker 3: I remember one comment was it's really greeny, like there's race on and I'm like, it's old. Yeah, that's right, that's right, and it's really slow. They've said, oh, that makes me sad because everything it was like there was a developing story.
Speaker 1: It didn't have to be an immediate answer to everything.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: Oh wow.
Speaker 4: I think my oldest too have watched it and loved it and like got it. They were so in. And then my youngest one, who's closer to your kid's age that you're talking about again, was a little bit like I can watch this and watch something else at the same time.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I can't.
Speaker 3: I remember when when we started doing OMG, that Luca and Lola.
Speaker 2: Like, and I was so excited.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh my gosh, a my kid's going to be like that they would rewatch it with you and really like be like, this is really good. And then my kids were like, I'm like, you want to watch it with me? And we're doing a rewatch there.
Speaker 4: No, no, no thanks, that's okay, that's okay. Question number two, This is for everybody. Season six has had lots of over the top storylines as we've been noticing. Let's name, I'll tell you the first one. Dylan looking for revenge.
Speaker 1: Number number two, Tony Marchette Marchette Marchette, Yeah being accidentally killed, accidentally, Ray becoming more abusive, Collins sugar mama, Kelly's drug.
Speaker 2: Addiction, Joe's heart condition.
Speaker 4: Okay, so which one has been your favorite and which one has been your least favorite?
Speaker 1: Boy, I mean, I loved your drug addiction, thank you.
Speaker 2: It's so nice of you.
Speaker 1: I loved when you were on drugs. No, I mean it's a great it's like a fun thing to play.
Speaker 4: No oh yeah, but it just came out of nowhere and made no sense with the character.
Speaker 2: But it was fun and fun to watch.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I hate saying it, but I really enjoyed watching you on cocaine. Oh I know, you know.
Speaker 2: Full disclosure, we aren't.
Speaker 3: Drugs are bad, bad, bad bad, but it's just you know, people were doing them.
Speaker 2: We had to show it on TV.
Speaker 3: It was it was almost like what the kids would say now, like the emo version of Kelly right.
Speaker 2: Yeah right she her era.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would say I really enjoyed Tony Marschett's accidental killing because who doesn't love a good accidental killing?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, well was it accidental though?
Speaker 4: Oh well it was, but it also came out of nowhere, and then nobody cared after it happened.
Speaker 1: We were like.
Speaker 2: Tony, who, right?
Speaker 1: I do find those sorts of things really funny, you know how then suddenly just don't talk about it anybody or like funny, Like why why exchange?
Speaker 2: What was your least favorite?
Speaker 1: Because it is sort of odd.
Speaker 4: Colin sugar Mama favorite that was like one second, uh a least favorite, least favorite.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with Joe's heart conditions because I.
Speaker 3: Was like, and again he was cute and we loved him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that storyline was burging.
Speaker 3: Glad he got help, you know, healthy, Okay, who's up? If you were planning a holiday dinner party, who is who's at the table?
Speaker 2: What is the theme?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh question by getting nervous at dinner parties when they actually ask you this question, like.
Speaker 4: If you're having a dinner party, who's at the table?
Speaker 2: I mean I think like who are you? Okay, well you too to be like, if you're having the dream dinner party, who would be at your team would be there?
Speaker 1: And then maybe maybe Gandhi, Marilyn Monroe, Maryland, Rita Hayworth. I'd love to chat with Rita.
Speaker 2: I also feel like, you know, Gandhi wouldn't want to he wouldn't need much. It would be a very.
Speaker 1: You would not to cook one.
Speaker 4: What would be the theme of that party?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would be quite an eclectic group. Yeah, I don't know what the theme of that would be. We're dead, silent, We're really I guess not that fun dinner parties. I love dinner parties. I throw a lot of dinner, do you Yeah?
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: I love cooking.
Speaker 2: I never was. I mean, if you guys would come to.
Speaker 3: San Francisco, we would come at that table, Okay, I would say, it's at your place? We're in San Francisco for the weekend. Great and generate at the table. What is the theme? The theme is the movie Clue. Everybody has to be as a character from Mystery. Yes, yes, we're going to those.
Speaker 2: They do that, they do that. I want to I want to come. Great and sign me.
Speaker 1: Up, Jenny. We need to know your thoughts on working with Jason Wiles.
Speaker 3: My thoughts, my thoughts about Please give us your thoughts on working with Jason Wiles.
Speaker 2: Well, it's interesting watching it back.
Speaker 4: I'm not a fan of Colin Colon, Okay, Yeah, and I think it's Colin.
Speaker 2: Colin, Colin Colan, Colin.
Speaker 4: I feel like when we were working together, I thought he was a lot better than he was, right, Yeah, yeah, and I and I think, but I still do think he does a good job. It's just like nobody cares about his character. Like watching it now, it doesn't matter how good of an actor he was. That character was just like a durhor you know.
Speaker 2: No, but he was a cool guy. He was a great guy, great guy. We were all friends with him.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I did a movie with him a few years after that, maybe a few years. I don't know what it was. In the two thousands.
Speaker 2: Sometimes he's super nice, very nice. Where is Jason Wills? Now?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Eton we should find out where Coland is?
Speaker 4: Now, yeah, we should have Colon and Colin on the show. Oh he would We've bashed him unashamedly, and he's like, no, I listened to the show and I will not be talking.
Speaker 3: About him him. It's not Jason Wilds, it's the character of Colin.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's Colin Sastin, Colon, Colin Cole, Robin's Robin's. Oh yeah, I think I liked I enjoyed working with him, That's that's the answer. Yeah, yeah, and I thought it was fun and fresh and there was a new blood, new energy, and he brought something different to the table that kind of like, well, guy, what I we We need to see what Colin Colin looks like now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jason Wilde, he looks good now, exactly the same good.
Speaker 2: Job, looks good hair. Let's do a group Let's do it right now. We can do a group conversation right now. My phone, nobody has.
Speaker 1: You have a phone? Will be crazy. Let's see if I I have the same you have. Let's see if I have it? What if you pull it up and there's all if I had his number?
Speaker 2: What did you see it?
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 2: Wait, Jason Wilde, you have his number? Stop calling? Push call right now.
Speaker 1: His boy.
Speaker 2: Let's just hear his boy, sugarman will be so proud of us.
Speaker 1: This is insane. It probably will.
Speaker 2: No, he would never keep any your call. I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Okay, text him.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe he isn't the same. This is how I've had the same phone number since I've had a SELO. So anytime I get a new.
Speaker 4: Phone, let's compare numbers.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, see if you have it.
Speaker 4: This is a long time ago, thirty five years ago.
Speaker 1: He doesn't. He's like, I'm not taking her call.
Speaker 2: I am not a Lisa Donovan.
Speaker 4: Decline someone my cell phone I've got.
Speaker 2: I just want to check.
Speaker 1: My Jason Wiles.
Speaker 2: I got Jason, the r V guy. Jason. There is a different name. Yeah, maybe you do. Maybe you have it? Thank you?
Speaker 4: Oh do you have him in there? Does he have a social media though?
Speaker 1: I feel like he doesn't or he does Jason, Why let's see he is now definitely not. Now he has to come on the show. Oh, here here we go.
Speaker 3: Okay, what do you have this This is when I say, stand like just looks stand up like.
Speaker 2: He looks one of those guys that you got I think is better looking now.
Speaker 1: I I loved working with him. It was great. Monica. That was the name of the movie that we did together. It was like a sort of thriller type of movie. Start calling people, see if they able to take our calls. I like this game just random anyone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you call a random celebrity and you're like, you know, how no one ever picks up the phone anymore?
Speaker 1: So if people actually pick up the phone, it would be amazing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but how many Joe pick up the phone?
Speaker 2: You called Joey, he'd pick up?
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Okay, sorry, sorry, let's see. Let's see, let's see.
Speaker 4: Okay, for all three to answer, if you oh nope, nope, nope, For all three to answer, if you could star in any Christmas movie? What would it be?
Speaker 2: And why?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: I mean when that exists? All yeah, be in Love?
Speaker 1: Actually, I love that movie so much.
Speaker 4: Is that the one where they swap houses?
Speaker 3: Camera?
Speaker 2: Actually, what's that one called? Holiday? Holiday Love? Actually is the one. It's there.
Speaker 1: It's all the different characters and there and the like. So Hugh Grant is in it, Emma Thompson is in it, in it, Colin Firth isn't it? Oh, it's just the greatest. That's there is a b story of you know, two porn stars or sorry stand ins in a porn movie, which is the only reason that young people can't watch it. You don't like it, you don't like.
Speaker 2: I didn't say that. She did not say.
Speaker 1: Wait, why won't she like it?
Speaker 2: I won't be.
Speaker 3: Offended because I don't love and we like this.
Speaker 1: You don't like it? Why don't you like it? No?
Speaker 2: I didn't give it.
Speaker 3: Wait did it just.
Speaker 1: Come out like a million times ago ago?
Speaker 2: Okay, listen.
Speaker 3: There was a lot of storylines going on, and there was a lot of British people in it and.
Speaker 1: Things you can't stand British people.
Speaker 2: And it's Christmas, and.
Speaker 3: Sometimes with Christmas movies, I kind of just want.
Speaker 2: Sap and to keep it.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, I gotta say is there are a lot, There are a lot of complexities. There's a mom that dies, there's a potential almost affair that happens. But it's really, oh my god, I love it so much and it's really funny.
Speaker 2: And Hugh Grant.
Speaker 1: Plays Hugh Grant plays the Prime Minister and then the best part is he goes around looking for this woman he used to work for him. He goes door to door and it's just like knocking. It's just very funny and like little kids like make him saying, and it's just as funny.
Speaker 2: You know, she gave the line here, Oh my god, no offense, no offense.
Speaker 1: But I would like to be in.
Speaker 4: Oh did you the Grinch? When I could dress like a who from who Will?
Speaker 2: That would be fun. That freaks five hours.
Speaker 1: It would be fun, though I had a lot of hair and makeup for that.
Speaker 2: I think i'd be Oh my gosh, home alone? Would you be?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: You know that Brooks Shields made him a Christmas movie maybe a year ago or two where she inherited castle in Ireland.
Speaker 1: I'd like to do that one, I thought. I've never seen it, but I just.
Speaker 2: Want to go shoot in Ireland.
Speaker 3: Oh destination one? Okay, okay, next yep.
Speaker 4: What was the best slash worst Christmas gift you ever received? And did the cast give each other Christmas presents?
Speaker 1: Oh? Did you get Christmas presents?
Speaker 3: I feel like we exchanged Christmas pres but I feel like I didn't give them like to the boys. I don't remember, but like I feel like you and I did, like a.
Speaker 2: Little or like little fruit basket. No.
Speaker 4: No, we always were focused more on getting a crew gift together last minute. We were always like, sure, what are we going to get for the crew for Christmas?
Speaker 2: That was big.
Speaker 3: There had to be some who would be the one that would be like everyone gets a present.
Speaker 2: I feel like she did. I'm sure she did. I don't remember.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: M m.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: This is for you, Elisa. If you've been given a choice, who would you have wanted to make out with on nine or two?
Speaker 2: And who didn't you make out with?
Speaker 1: Them? Was really the question Dylan, Brandon.
Speaker 4: Stever, David and why who did you make up with?
Speaker 2: First of all?
Speaker 1: To cover who I didn't make out with? Did Randon? Did Brandon? And I tried to make out with Steve? Sure if I did? I tried to and with Brian who now I'm with David. There was a I talked about this on the when we did this before that was cut and it was like it was supposed to be because were you in a relationship with him at the time, yes, And so it was like supposed to be you thinking about it or something right, like you imagining this happening maybe and liked together, and it was it was strange, and then it wasn't. And then they cut it because maybe they realized this is strange.
Speaker 2: We shouldn't.
Speaker 4: We can't do that to Donna and David, right, I mean so he didn't in the limo, but not you.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, I think maybe just became too much.
Speaker 4: Well who who would you have wanted to make out with?
Speaker 3: Moll there's only one more left, There's yeah, there's only releft.
Speaker 1: Let's say Dylan great, And we never had any scenes together, so I only I never really got to We chatted on set the only but we didn't really have scenes together, so I didn't spend that much time with them.
Speaker 2: What is your favorite holiday tradition? It's for all of us, For all of us.
Speaker 4: I love making sugar cookies cut out like sugar cookies and icing them with the kids.
Speaker 1: Every year. I love doing that too, I do. I do. I love going to get the tree. My daughter's super super into Christmas, so she.
Speaker 2: Gets very like.
Speaker 1: We had to get our treat the day before Thanksgiving this year, which is like sacrilegious to me, but she was pretty fierce about it. So that and then we do like a gift. There are a lot I really love. I'm into Christmas. I like it. It's really fun. What about you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have five, it's really hard.
Speaker 1: You wanted to be over.
Speaker 4: How do you do Christmas? I am curious because I can get this whole time. I've only been had to do three, which is a lot, but it almost kills me every year.
Speaker 2: I can't. I'm not sure what's easier when they're younger or older.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure I can remember you like on Christmas Eve on occasion being.
Speaker 1: Like, I've got to go to Target.
Speaker 3: Every year, every single year I shop on Christmas Eve yep, yep. And I'm hoping to make a difference this year because knew me.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to plan it December six. You best get going going. I mean that is really hard.
Speaker 1: I didn't actually think about that.
Speaker 2: I think it's hard.
Speaker 1: I have one child and it feels like too much, But it feels like hard. You want to get it right.
Speaker 2: It gets executed, but it is it's a lot. Poor stella, poor stella.
Speaker 3: Typically I would say elf on the shelf is one of our favorite traditions. But this year I have so far handed it over to Stella and Hattie, and they've done really great jobs, a lot of potty humor. I'm really proud of that. But watching Christmas movies, oh, to love that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 1: I love that too.
Speaker 4: You know, we already have our tree up, of course, and then I moved the furniture in the family room so it's literally facing the TV and the tree, and so that's all you can see is Christmas and Christmas movies and the fireplace.
Speaker 2: I love it. So I just don't want to leave that room ever.
Speaker 1: I love it. I love it. I love it.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's next tier this.
Speaker 4: Oh, I thought, No, if you could receive a phone call from anyone in the world on Christmas morning.
Speaker 1: Who would it be and why? Oh, my gosh, ducks Anta obviously Santa.
Speaker 2: I would say.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. I would say from my dad. M yeah, because he passed away many many years ago. So I would say for my dad because he also loved Christmas and I feel sad that he never met my daughter, and I would love for him to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, I think we could all probably say that. Well, but you could say no one because you wouldn't answer the phone. She's right, I would miss the calle really sad about it.
Speaker 2: Yes, you get a voicemail.
Speaker 1: Yea, so my dad or prince okay.
Speaker 2: Prince any, prince any both? Both? Yes, prince yes, sorry. So obviously it can be someone who's not alive. So oh it.
Speaker 3: Would be remember ed McMahon used to do the sweepstakes, like you want to you're a genius.
Speaker 2: I want him to call you to. I want that.
Speaker 4: That's an excellent Have you ever had to kiss an actor with really bad breath?
Speaker 2: I have not. No, but I have had to kiss people that I.
Speaker 1: Don't want to kiss. Yeah, it's that's never that's never pleasant.
Speaker 2: No, I have you have?
Speaker 1: Who? Was it not?
Speaker 3: I am not saying, but on TV movies there's been a couple and then oh it was remember like the makeup bars would go and give them monocoa to them like.
Speaker 2: A suggestion and gives you everybody before.
Speaker 4: But a solid because I can drop that I've told this story before, but I had to. I can't say who. But was on a movie of the week and if he he always.
Speaker 2: Elected white white? I had one and I had one like that movie and I could not handle it. You guys, that's so tough.
Speaker 4: So my makeup artist, who was no no, remember no no and at the time would take her little sponge and put antibacterial stuff on it and be like, let's.
Speaker 2: Give you a Touchdow.
Speaker 3: I'm throwing up in my mouth because I'm picturing like there's nothing I take bad breath any day over that we'll see those.
Speaker 4: Like and it's all you can see when you're when you're like, it's time to kiss you.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm like, that is the world.
Speaker 4: Oh no, Oh my god, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I'm so distraught by this right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, tell me the next question. Do you think there is still a chance for another incarnation of nine O two one oh? In the Jenny just passed out.
Speaker 2: She has you.
Speaker 1: Know, I don't think we can.
Speaker 2: I think that I don't think we could do it. I think that two never say how can we do it?
Speaker 4: About Luke and Shannon, Like, I don't think it's possible. Yeah, Oh, I just couldn't. I mean, I don't know. We both would never say never and love the show, never say no to it, but that would be really difficult.
Speaker 3: I gotta say though, going to these fan conventions, the look, the happiness and joy it brings people to see us together.
Speaker 2: Like the modern day.
Speaker 3: It's just unbelievable the effect it has on them. So yeah, never say never, but it's so nice to they want it so bad.
Speaker 2: I know, I.
Speaker 1: Loved the last one that you guys did. Is that a sore spot? I thought it was so clever and so great and.
Speaker 2: Really created it. It's not it's not for us. I think it was so good. I thank you.
Speaker 1: It was very shocked that it did not keep going.
Speaker 4: I know it was just too expensive and too difficult, too complicated, too complicated. That's toughy yeah, unfortunately, but that's okay. We had so much fun doing it, and we also have PTSD.
Speaker 2: Okay, what's the last question? Oh this is good.
Speaker 1: Thirty years later, where are Donna, Kelly and Ginger? Now?
Speaker 2: Where's Ginger? I think I thought about this.
Speaker 1: I think Ginger is like running a like a crime utel like jewelry. She's like Sandra Oh, Sandra, Oh no, hi, SANDRAU Sandra Bullock in Ocean's you know she's likes robbery. Yeah, yes, high stakes robbery. I'm organized, totally mainly Jules. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Wow, that really specific, as if you've thought about this.
Speaker 4: Before, have you ever sat and thought about where would Donna be?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: No, have you where is Kelly?
Speaker 4: Nobody's ever asked and always like.
Speaker 5: Uh, I don't know, and fans get very like if you don't give the answer that it went, yeah, because it was very like Dylan or Brandon with Kelly.
Speaker 4: So right, so you would be married to David, and you would have children, and you would have very successful clothing A little bit, okay.
Speaker 1: I mean something, something had to go at some point.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking David cheated on Donna. Oh so they're divorced, but maybe.
Speaker 3: They could work it out, work it out, try not to do that.
Speaker 2: She would and Donna would go back to God. This sounds like real life.
Speaker 4: Okay, Yeah, I think Kelly would be selling shoes at Macy's.
Speaker 2: That's all I got. Again, very specific, very specific.
Speaker 1: Is Macy's still a storm? Yes?
Speaker 2: Is joking.
Speaker 1: I'm joking.
Speaker 3: Jessica Simpson made a million billion dollar business out of selling shoes, that's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah. How many kids does Kelly have?
Speaker 1: I think she never had any children?
Speaker 2: Wow? Bold, I just got chills. Oh, I could talk about this all day. We should an episode on that.
Speaker 3: We should an episode where we just go there, like like with everything they've both been through, where like where would they be now mentally, physically, just emotionally.
Speaker 2: It's interesting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, five years, but they beat fifty two.
Speaker 2: I don't know they'd be our age right, our age? Yep, we should do that upilots to do it. Okay, cool episode? Oh and gee, that's a rap you guys. We did it.
Speaker 1: We did it.
Speaker 4: We got through all of your questions and it was so much fun.
Speaker 1: This was super fun. Guys. Thanks for having me.
Speaker 3: Oh thanks for doing our holiday episodes with us. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we should this again sometime maybe next jingle bell Ball?
Speaker 2: What's next? Jingle bell Ball? Okay, guys, that's it. Marry everything to.
Speaker 1: Every everything, Happy holiday holidays of all the sorts.
Speaker 3: We love youve you, bye bye