Speaker 1: Twenty twenty one, the year of the Serial Bowl. All have been tried, all have been judged. Today we award the best of the best and the worst of the worst. The Serial Killers Podcast presents the twenty twenty one Spoony Awards, and now your school hosts Scottie Bee and Andrew.
Speaker 2: Spoony is welcome. Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, what an incredible crowd. Welcome to the twenty twenty one Spoony Awards. Andrew. Okay, all right, okay, thank you. Andrew likes to call it the second annual, but it didn't happen last year because of COVID, right, so it's really the second Spoony Awards.
Speaker 3: Okay, whatever, right, whatever, We'll go with the Oscar theming next year.
Speaker 2: This is really exciting. I was gonna wear that stupid tuxedo T shirt. I wanted one too. Yeah, we should have because we've been wearing the same clothes for three episodes. It's fine, It's fine tonight. It's a huge night.
Speaker 3: It really in Cereal. You know the Grammys say their music's biggest night. This is Cereal's biggest night.
Speaker 2: It is. Did you get to walk the red carpet? I did I stood there with the mic and the bee flew right by me and that was it. Nobody else came. It's amazing, it was Seriously, the cabin was there?
Speaker 3: Was he?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was drunk again. He needs to get help. Seriously. I feel like we need some more comedic planned bits. Well, what can I tell you? What a big, big night for Cereal folks. It is a huge night. And let's thank our sponsors, wax Cabin Candles. Yay, wax Cabin candles, thank you for supporting us, all your wax cabin and it's your last chance to go to wax Cabin No to go to Serial KILLERSPC dot com and buy our wax Cabin holiday candle collection. Use coach serial Killers a checkout for a ten percent discount.
Speaker 3: And you know, twenty twenty one was a huge year for Cereal. We had a lot of highs, a lot of lows, a lot of new cereals entering into the ceial Hall of Fame.
Speaker 2: You know something, that's what keeps us alive. New cereals just keep coming onto the market, It's true. And some of them are big winners and some of them are big losers.
Speaker 3: Yes, so we'll be recapping all of that, from best New Serial to best quote unquote healthy Cereal to h Worst Cereal of the Year, and finally the biggest award of the night Serial of the Year sponsored by Wax having Candles.
Speaker 2: You make it sound like we actually did our homework. We could have done so much more for this award show that we didn't do. I tried to do it in memoriam segment, but I couldn't find what cereals were discontinued in twenty twenty one, So I just gave up. Yeah, I mean you did. Yeah, Okay, okay, you tell me where's the segment? Well you gave up, right, So you think you could have taken it over? Oh okay, so let me just add it to my list. I was the one who tabulated the nominees. I think they stopped making one of those dunkin cereals.
Speaker 3: Okay, so we'll do some sad music. Where's a sad one?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, there is no sad one, you know, because when I see the green tag and Shopwright, I know that it's gone. It's on the way out. God. It like the like the Little Debbies, the cream Pie thing, They're gone.
Speaker 3: Sad, very sad. Yeah, you want to get to the first of war. I mean, we have a lot of great presenters tonight.
Speaker 2: We do, we do? And I also forgot the gold spoons. Yeah you do. So we're gonna have to give them to the winners after the ceremony.
Speaker 3: Yes, we'll ship them to the ceial companies where they will throw them out.
Speaker 2: I actually have gold spoons in my house that I got for this, and I forgot to bring them.
Speaker 3: We need to figure out how we're going to get them to these companies, not that they're actually going to open the mail. But it's fine, okay, all right? Shall we get to the first category?
Speaker 2: Andrew? Absolutely, all right.
Speaker 3: This next presenter was recently seen on The Challenge thirty seven Spies, Lies and Allies, and also was on Survivor Winners at War season forty and Survivor thirty two co wrong who could that be? Welcome our next presenter, Michelle hit the thing?
Speaker 2: Cheers? What's the cheers? Cheers? What's the cheers? The audience? Oh we have a live studio.
Speaker 3: Oh so sorry, coming up, Michelle been.
Speaker 4: The nominees for Best Healthy Cereal are Wild Terra by General Mills.
Speaker 2: Four bowls in a spoon. It's really good. Those are delicious, It's sweet. The raisins add nice flavor. I love it. Also, there's no raisins in here, so what that's cool? Cereal guy? What is it dried cherries and cranberries?
Speaker 3: Well, I think that's perfect. I love this Cereal. I want to take it home.
Speaker 4: Big Shop Bliss Monster Cookie Granola by Bakery on Maine.
Speaker 2: Our decadent Whole Gang granola is packed with beneficial nutrients and one hundred and sixty six whole grains for serving.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Cliff Cereal Blueberry and Almond butter by Cliff.
Speaker 2: I like this. I'm giving you four bowls. It's a Cereal. I want to take this home. Yeah, can I take it home? Yeah. I'm not supposed to be eating because I'm still on the slim pass, but whatever, this is your healthy snack. This is my sensible meal.
Speaker 4: Simply Raisin by Cashe deafinitely tastes like fall, but it's just so delicious and it definitely you will give you okay, good, very good. And lastly, Raisin Bran toasted oats and honey.
Speaker 2: Kelloggs Razin Brand toasted oats and honey, Real honey good source of fiber overall wellness, Raisin brand, Crunch original. See it tastes almost like that, So I'm wondering if they're just rebranding. Is that possible? I don't know. Interesting all right? Is killing me?
Speaker 3: It's crazy. Thank you so much, Michelle. We appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Do you want to open it? All right? And the winner is I'll open you read okay? Oh wow, you opened it that way. That's the only part you can tear without you tearing the actual winner.
Speaker 3: We have a tie, a tie Wild Terra and Bake Shopless Munster Cookie Granola.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't have a tie, Yes you can. You can't have a tie so that we have to send them both spoons. Our scientific formula established it.
Speaker 3: There was a tie that ties have been seen most recently, like two years ago with the Golden Globes or the Critics' Choice Awards. There was an Oscars where two females won Best Actress.
Speaker 2: You can have a tie. Do you know what companies even make those? I do? Huh? If you wait one? No? No, I shouldn't have to wait. Andrew, you're a serial podcast host. Why are you digging in the garbage here? Who makes Wild Terra, Andrew, I'll tell you what you can get box tops on Wild Terra. What does that tell you? There you go, come on back, come on back, and Monster Cookie h Bakery on me.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good, very good, very good.
Speaker 3: Congratulations to the winner of best Healthy Cereals. We have Wild Terra and Bake Shop Bliss Monster Cookie Granola.
Speaker 2: The problem is, I don't have enough gold spoons, so I'm just gonna bend it until it breaks and send one to one And the only one that's gonna care is a baker. I main because they sent us stuff. Yeah, and General Mills doesn't even know we They did not pay for their reward. We just need to make that very clear. Yeah, no, there's no payola here. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Did you like how in when they were reading it, it would go to a clip of us.
Speaker 2: Eating the sea. I didn't even get to see that. The monitors in here were not working properly.
Speaker 3: Ah, you know what, So it's faulty, faulty production this year.
Speaker 2: So here's the thing, and you can go behind the velvet ropes. Here is that Andrews says that he's going to do all of this in post production. Yeah, I'm very very curious to see how it's going to look.
Speaker 3: Yeah, even if it turns out to be amazing and with Spielberg quality, something tells me you're gonna be. Like I looked the bottom right hand coder, I noticed that you didn't make it frame out of the way.
Speaker 2: I believe it's going to be a giant train wreck, but I'm excited to see it the best kind of train wreck. Yes, see, this is gonna be Is this gonna be more of a visual than an audio podcast? Or well, here's the thing.
Speaker 3: I only started uploading the videos consistently recently. Oh I'm sorry, but I only started uploading the videos consistently recently. Okay, so there is some where it's just audio, so there's gaps or we have no videos. Yeah, so that's just gonna be audio playing in the package.
Speaker 2: Oh how's that gonna work? Though? What are they gonna see when there's audio playing? You know? And that's TVDA They all have pieces a box of cereal? Yeah that could work. Okay, yeah v boxes. Make sure it's the correct box of cereal, though, No, I'm going to make sure I google the wrong box entirely. You probably will because you don't know very much about cereal. That's what makes you a great co host of this serial podcast.
Speaker 3: Well, you know I'm gonna go to Serial KILLERSPC dot com. Make sure it matches up perfectly. Oh so you're completely out of the frame.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not. You are all the way on your own island. Move in? What we just move the computer over? What the easier thing is if you move this way? How about that? Great? Okay, wow, next category. I mean, I don't want to plow through this. Well, what do you want to do? I don't know. We were not a little bit. We're not prepared for this. Why don't you banter a little bit? What do you want to banter about? We talked about cereal, you don't.
Speaker 3: Let's well, what do you have? What are some serial fun facts?
Speaker 2: Well fun facts are that possibly best new cereal for twenty twenty two could be the new Cinigram Toast Crunch. Okay, very excited for that. I'm very excited as well. Apparently it is starting to be seen in stores. It's rippling from the Midwest to the east, so that's right, So we will see it soon in our area. Because of course General Mills has not sent us any because we haven't reached out to them. Have we Andrew?
Speaker 3: Well, you know you can, but you have the contact. Well, it seems like there was somebody that reached out to you and said something. No, you should check your DMS. Okay, you should check your d Just pour the milk guy, I mean, he's just a podcast guy. He sent me a link to something. Yeah, that's the link that I have. That's my contact.
Speaker 2: Oh well I filled it out. Oh amazing. Okay, so coming soon maybe well yeah, yeah, it's gonna buy it in the store. Of course it's coming soon. No, they send you the preview box. They're not sending us the preview boxes are done.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 2: Week's old already, it's old news. I was able to buy the strawberry ban out of Cheerio's already old news. We missed it. Okay, we need to be the premiere serial podcast, premiere premiere. We need to get everything first. Cereal Life, all these other people sereal Time. They get everything. Gabe over there, he has crazy contact. They get everything first before us. Well, why don't you talk to Gabe? We get nothing to Gabe. He doesn't like us. Doesn't you like us? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe we should have it on an episode in twenty twenty two. Have a Doctor Phil sit down.
Speaker 2: I think we should. I would love that. All right, let's talk to the next award here.
Speaker 3: All right, This next presenter is the host of the nationally syndicated Elvis Duran in the Morning show.
Speaker 2: Oh we got him. I know, it's crazy. How did we get him? Okay, are you sure we got him? I'm sure. Let's go to the videotape. Here's Elvis douran best New Cereal category. Okay, so it looks like we didn't get Elvis. So it's going to be my Family with the best News Cereal nominees. And the nominees are apple Pie. It's host crunch. Yeah. Yeah, that tells like a McDonald's apple pie. Holy crap, that's so good. Yep.
Speaker 4: The elf on the shelf, hot cocoa cereal with marshmallows, the fact that.
Speaker 2: I think it's similar, and then I love count Chocula. This cereal gets five balls. This tastes like cocoa puffs. Five balls cocoa puffs.
Speaker 3: With marshmallows, So I give it five balls. Yeah, it's the official Hall of Fame worthy Ooh.
Speaker 2: Dulce de leche toast crunch. It's been a minute since I've had actual cinnamon toast crunch. But this is really delicious. It tastes like buttery. I don't know how to explain that. I feel that it's like buttery sweet. It's delicious.
Speaker 3: Five balls.
Speaker 2: There's definitely a hint of cinnamon, so it's the cinnamon toast crunch base yep, with a little I don't know, caramel powder on that.
Speaker 6: Little Debbie Cosmic brownies.
Speaker 2: It's good. It's really It almost tastes like a flattened cocoa puff. No, it's a different cocoa taste because it's a different company. Okay, well, for me, it tastes like a flattened cocoa puff.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 2: That's only because you're not very familiar with cereals. Okay, it's pretty good. And the finales the kew looggs one mmmm, it's really good. My problem is I have a prior roof of mouth injury from some chips the other day. So it's it's it's hurting me a little bit to eat, but gets delicious. Let's go five bowls. It's a perfect cereal. I might go there as well. Hold on, let me just check one more time.
Speaker 3: It's a little sugary, but I mean, what do you expect from a small cereal?
Speaker 2: And the winner is the Best New Cereal for twenty twenty one by voted by as voted by the Academy, The Academy, the Academy. Yeah of cereal. Yes is apple pie toast crunch?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Congratulations? What should we have some? Okay? I mean I feel like, why not? Well, I mean then we have to eat Wild Terra and Monster cook. We have to eat every you want to eat everything again? Oh god? No, Well, let's just the best new cereal.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, that sounds good to me, especially because it is the best New Cereal winner. This one was a highlight, I feel for me. I did enjoy this one a lot because it tasted like an apple pie and it wasn't overpowering.
Speaker 2: I remember, oh my god, I put on so much weight doing this podcast.
Speaker 3: I don't think you did it from this podcast because all you're eating is one spoonful unless you're doing the full cups.
Speaker 2: No, when it's good, I eat the whole thing. Yeah, I ate a lot today already. Did you see me housing that safe and fair apple pie? That apple pie cereal was really good. That honeycrisp apple cereal. I like apple cereals. I guess yeah, I love Apple cereals. Can't go wrong.
Speaker 3: Wow, the jankeity marketing we have on this. Next year, we'll get Mike Fleggs. You'll see next year's Spoonies. It'll be televised across all networks.
Speaker 2: We could have done so much more.
Speaker 3: You know what, We're about to go on vacation. I'm not I am Where you going? I mean it's oh wait, technically this is the twenty seventh. It's the holidays.
Speaker 2: Are you in Florida right now? No? Where are you home? You're in New Jersey? Yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: We usually go to Florida, but couldn't go this year.
Speaker 2: All right because they're renovating the big house that you live in. Yeah, the big house. Okay, Well it's smell so good. Mmmm. It actually tastes like a fresh pick apple. I know, I'm not even kidding. I agree. How do they do that? I don't know, General Mills, you've done it again. Wow, thank you, General Mills. You know who used to say that magoo mister mgoo, oh my goo, you've done it again. You don't remember that, Oh a mic blake. This is really good. M what's the matter? What's so funny? Are you spinning cereal? She's a jangite low budget nature of this whole? What can I tell you? Are these microphones? What's the levels like?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: They're so low? Right? Are the good? That's you? That's me? Where's you? I'm one? All right? Your too? And what's this over here? Both of us? That's just what's feeding in? This is really good. I agree, our best new serial winner. I gotta stop being you. I gotta go to the holiday party and eat some more apple Pyetos crunch, very very again.
Speaker 3: It's the holiday season. All diets are off, that's true. December twenty sixth starts for me. No carbs for a month.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're gonna take a pause here in the twenty twenty one Spoonies and we'll be back right after this.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wow, you didn't even leave a long enough pause there. You're not gonna know where it is, damn it. Okay, you're right. Well, we'll be back right after this. And we're back. We're back. Welcome back to the twenty twenty one Spoonies. Andrew calls it the second annual, but it's just the second.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're just gonna go with the second Spoony Awards. Next year will be the third. Quite frankly, this could have been the third annual, but we blew it off last year. We didn't blow it off. It was COVID canceled liar we had off. We had the crypto dot com currency arena out in La booked.
Speaker 2: It was stacked. First of all, Stack Knight, You're the worst can't liar ever because we were gonna do it and we're like, eh, let's just not do it and blame it on COVID, because everybody blames everything on COVID. We couldn't do it COVID. Yeah, we could have done it. We were still recording episodes. Go back and listen to December of last year. We were still in the studio recording episodes. But you had to go catch a flight or something like that, so we couldn't do it. Remember, I have no idea what you're talking about. Who's our next presenter, Andrew feel attacked.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, this next category our worst cereal of the year.
Speaker 2: We had terrible cereals this year. You sure did.
Speaker 3: And coming up to present the nominees oh from the nationally syndicated Elvis dran in the Morning show. Let's welcome to this stage.
Speaker 2: Hold on, stupid thing, Daniel, welcome.
Speaker 6: Worst Cereal and the nominees are Catalina Crunch, Fruity Keto Friendly Cereal. Catalina Crunch was an episode two o five of Crap Sandwich.
Speaker 2: It looks like.
Speaker 5: Cherry strussel soft granola, the toasted oat bake House episode what eighty seven, worst ever.
Speaker 2: It tastes like paint. Oh my god, Oh my god, got curious ranchid.
Speaker 6: Trust berry Trust Foods episode one seventy nine. Don't trust this cereal.
Speaker 2: Here's what it tastes like, revetzing. You will agree.
Speaker 5: Well, oh gia, bunch of cinnamon squares. Well, I can tell you now I don't like that. Hospitality episode two o five. Calcium is not a vitamin.
Speaker 2: Eh, what the hell?
Speaker 6: And protein berry burst pummins Barbera's episode one sixty three, Holy onions.
Speaker 2: Now the berry flavoring almost tastes oh it tasting coffee grinds in the middle. That is disgusting.
Speaker 3: Right now.
Speaker 6: That Keto crap both for that one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, these are.
Speaker 4: Terrible, all of them.
Speaker 3: Let me just get this right, hold on all right, thank you, Daniell and Gandhy.
Speaker 2: Now, there were many, many, many crappy cereals that we vomited from in twenty twenty one, Yes, but only one of them made us vomit the most. However, we must give what do they call it, honorable mention? Yes, we must give honorable mention to one that just didn't quite slip into the twenty twenty one awards because you know, everything was tabulated already. Yeah, wonder wors Cereal Academy freakin' wonder works cinnamon. Where are you when it works? Please take a bow? Oh here I am. This was disgusting, the cereal that was disgusting. This made us vomit all over the place so bad. I vividly remember that one. You know, it's funny because Ashley, my daughter's like, can you please bring it home from me? I want to see if it's really that bad, because I bet I would like it. I don't believe that.
Speaker 3: Well, you ready, Andrew, the worst cereal of twenty twenty one is cherry Strusel soft granola.
Speaker 2: Wait, don't you have like a wamp wamp? That's what should be there, not cheers no ah, here we go with this thing. Yeah, stupid ass soft granola cereal tasted like mold and we nearly vomited from it. Yes, it was horrendous.
Speaker 3: The soft cherry specifically, yeah were it was such an odd taste. I'm used to the freeze dried or whatever it's called fruit in the cereal, which I already I'm not a fan of, if you.
Speaker 2: Know, and I'm a huge fan of cherries of any kind, but not those. Yeah, these were something was wrong with the cereal. Let's play a clip. Well, can we not do that? No, we can. Oh, but it would have been in the package that played. Oh oh we just played a clip.
Speaker 3: No no, no, okay, you're not you're not understanding when the nominees are being there.
Speaker 2: Yea, yeah, just I'm like three minutes ago we played it. Yeah, yeah, okay, yeah, remember that.
Speaker 3: This granola was absolutely disgusting.
Speaker 2: It wasn't even granola. It was like broken up you know what, you know what it was. It was like a fruit cake that sat in the store for two years. Oh yeah, and then they just kind of mushed up whatever they could mush and put it in a bag, yeah, and called it granola. God damn.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is that is jankity. Yeah yeah, that was discussing it almost sakes.
Speaker 2: It's like sand I have to say it also nominated. There was the Catalina crunch, the fruit one. Yes, no, that was disgusting too. Yes. Oh we're not eating it though. Open what do you mean? Open? Open your mouth? I'm here, Yeah, open your mouth. It's easier that way. Yea, yeah, I'm not spilling. You just put it there, eat it. Come on, no, no, not one at a time. You put a good handful in there. Hey, come on, we have to prove that this wasn't the worst Andrew h delicious right eh? Fulk good? Oh my god? Perfect?
Speaker 3: Four?
Speaker 2: Clear? Like what that was disgusting? I'm sorry. We just needed some fill there, so I had to make you eat that. That was the taste I have in my mouth.
Speaker 3: It's like, uh it Honestly, it feels like somebody just took lemon like my saw or pledge and sprayed it in my mouth.
Speaker 2: It smells like fruity pebbles. I'm here. Well, let me tell you something doesn't taste like it. Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: That was disgusting and deserved to be in that category, you.
Speaker 2: Know, we haven't done it a long time. We haven't visited the serial graveyard. Like mister t back there, he's been on the gravestone for quite some time.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, if you send me the serial killer's graveyard noise, otherwise I could just do the stacks.
Speaker 2: I could do it myself. No, no, no, no, but I don't have anything to I have nothing. See Okay, See that was just like an observation. Yeah, things to add in twenty twenty two. Yes, more serial graveyard visits because you know what, they deserve the respect of visits in the graveyard.
Speaker 3: And as much as I wasn't a fan of it at first, it is fun to go back in time with you.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm sorry, what back in time? You like it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll admit it. Okay, Yeah, I think more nostalgia things. I love when you used to do that. Hmm, used to be big on that. Did I just blow a booger? I felt something come out. Oh god, that's gonna get memed and then played over and over because this is the most highly.
Speaker 2: Watched Ward show of the year, is it? Yeah? Okay, I think we should move on to the grand category. Andrew, it's it? Do we have some like fanfare, we have applause. Do do do do do do do do do? You don't have anything like that. No, you just did it all right? Coming up now, Cereal of the Year. Oh we get to read these, We get to read the nominees. So where are they? Andrew? You threw them in the garbage? I did? Oh damn it? Hold on Wednesday, this guy, Seriously, this could not be a worse planned show, Like, we did not give you what you deserve right now. You deserve only the finest serial award show and we completely what are you doing? I can't believe that you threw it away? Where is everything? Are you kidding? And we should remember what they are though? Well, then you know what, maybe we should Maybe we should pre record our package of us doing it. Let's go to us. Should we do that? Yeah, we're gonna go to us. Where is it? Andrew? You didn't put in the recycle can because you don't recycle. I know that is in the recycle can. It's about time you recycled something. I always recycle whatever, dude, you always throw stuff in the regular garbage. But you know what's very disappointing. I've seen them collect the garbage here and they put both cans in the same bin. Recycling in buildings is a scam. It is on the next episode of Scottie Talks. All right, Andrew, are you ready? Cereal of the Year sponsored by Wax Cabin Candle Company. There've been a lot of great cereals this year. There have, but these are the top five. I don't know where these came from. By the way, there's one that doesn't really belong on here.
Speaker 3: But okay, Serial KILLERSPC dot com. You can see all the ratings there. So unluckily newman who does all the data in the background, tabulated it and figured it out. So what you're saying is all of these cereals that are nominated all have double five balls. These are all legacy cereals, or out of five of these do if not three out of the five, why don't they all have like a four point seven or four point come all of them don't have five because cause we didn't give like all of them five stars.
Speaker 2: We haven't had five cereals in twenty twenty one that we both gave five balls to.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: I don't believe it. I think Scott messed up. Okay, well, let's Father Scott other Scott, You're so focused on your jingle jank podcast that you can't even worry about serial killers PC dot com?
Speaker 3: What's up with you that he helps us with for free? Thank you so much, Scotty.
Speaker 2: Are you may start? Andrew apple Pie Toast Crunch from General Mills Hall of Famer, not crazy. Wow, there's delicious. M Hm. Coco Dino bytes from Multomeal So good. Hi's delicious. You cannot wait to drink this milk. Five balls, yum, five balls that shouldn't be on there? Go on, Why shouldn't it be on there? Because that's just like that's I don't know, let's just rip off Coco pebbles.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, Bake Shop Bliss Monster Cookie granola from bag Korean Mainlicious.
Speaker 2: The delicious flavors of dark chocolate and premium nuts and sprinkles. This granola is perfect for sprinkling over ice cream or into a bowl of milk for a wholesome breakfast. I would even put this in yogurt. The Elf on the shelf. Hot Cocoa Cereal with marshmallows from Gallogs. That is so freaking good. So what freaking good? Oh friggin' you said freaking the first time. I just want to make sure. Okay. Cool?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: And the final one, Wild Terra from General Miles. It's really good. Those are delicious, It's sweet. The ragin's add nice flavor. I love it. Wow, what a night it has been. Sorry, Oh my god, the fire alarm is gonna go on. Get those out of here. You were the one who did it.
Speaker 3: I told you from the beginning. Having paper by open fire is a bad idea.
Speaker 2: I said it so many times. If the fire alarm goes off, we're in big trouble. That video is gonna make us. It's gonna be the one that makes the video great. All right, who the fire alarm is gonna go off? No, it's not. We're fine, all right, Okay. Cereal of the Year and the winner, and the winner is ready Andrew apple Pie toast Crush. Don't try it by the fire. Blow those out. Wow. Two awards and one night, General Mills apple Pie Toast Crunch. This is a winner. If you have not tried this cereal yet, that is why we do this podcast. Go to the store and buy it because it's a limited edition and it won't be around much longer apple pie toast Crunch. Check it out. It is that good. It really is that good. I'm telling you, take like apple pie. I don't know how else to describe it. You'd take a McDonald's apple pie and make that a cereal and that's this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it almost even tastes like you know, some like really good apple pies they put like the granulated sugar on the top.
Speaker 2: Okay, like it even feels like it has that on it. Okay, nice, I love it. Well, there's tons of sugar in it. There's no doubt about that. So thank you very much for tuning in, watching, listening to whatever you did this twenty twenty one Spoony Awards. Let's just say, if you watched it, you saw a piece of paper go on fire. This episode was fire. Yeah. Do they still say that? Can you hold this? Is there like a wamp wamp that you're gonna play? I mean it was quite literally right, Yeah, I'm just gonna have to play it again. I mean, that was a big mishap that happened. What are you gonna do? Wish we could have given you more, you know what? It was this anti climactic. I don't think so don't think so either. A twenty five minute award show. Not bad, not bad at all. So thank you so much for listening. Yes, Andrew, you're the best co host I could ever ask for. Scott you're a great co host too, Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: A lot of good times, but the most important people were our listeners. Thank you all so much for listening to this podcast.
Speaker 2: Yes, and please once last time, please, please, one last time. For the year prompt issues, check out. Yeah, I can't, I can't read it. I need glasses. Serial KILLERSPC dot com you can check out our wax cabin candle line. It's your last chance to buy them. Use code serial Killers at checkout for ten percent off. Plus we still have some serial Killers T shirts available small, medium, large, extra large. Plus you'll still get the free stuff thrown in with it until the end of December. Yay. So thank you so much for listening. It's been a wonderful year.
Speaker 3: Go out and go buy yourself some Apple pietoast crunch our cereal of the Year Spoony winner.
Speaker 2: We will see you on wednesdayday. Yeah. Wait, wait today, what days? Today? Today's the twenty seven Oh yeah, so we'll see on Wednesday it'll still be December. Yeah, December twenty ninth. That will be then. Yep, great, there it is, all right. Thank you for listening. Please follow us serial Killers PC on all social platforms and leave us a review.
Speaker 3: We love reading your reviews like those make our day, especially when you give us five stars, not one star, and.
Speaker 2: Especially when you talk crap about Andrew. Are you burping? I giggle from that you're giggling. I giggle from when they make fun of you. Oh, I giggle when they make fun of you. That's cool er. Thanks for listening. We'll see you in the new year. Yes, this is the last Serial Killers of twenty twenty one.
Speaker 3: Yes, Wow, what a year it's been. But Apple, Pyetos, Crunch, you won congratulation, they won.
Speaker 2: Two spoons, two spoonies. I did all right, this was a good year. That's a side that talks. All right, Andrew, until we see you next year, say crunch, buddy, corn Crunch, Sorry my limos outside, I gotta go. The word of the day is lackluster.
Speaker 3: You'd be the only person who does a full twenty five minute serial award show and then walks away with it going alasted.
Speaker 2: I think we could have given it more, why don't you be a little more positive?
Speaker 6: K bye.