Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to betting pros. It's time to place your bets. This be Joey p Joe Pie's a Pia. Today we're gonna be talking about some of our favorite bets for the Super Bowl. That's right, some best bets going on. We're gonna break the game down even further. Last week we did our preview where we did our first take with Matthew Friedman and Joe Rainieri. If you miss that, go back and listen then to or watch on our YouTube channel for Betting Pro. Subscribe when you do because it's good for your health. And also today we're gonna look at the game from a new perspective because we have two new people here to talk about that. Pat fits Morris of course back from Vegas where he was supposed to go put some money down for me. We'll talk about that later in the show and see how that worked out. And stepping in a last minute because Matthew Freedman was out of power, which is you know, very not not him himself. We plug him back in every single day at the end of the day, but his actual area was out of power some electrical storm. So Derek Brown debro the King of Bros. Is gonna join us, and we're gonna break down the game, break down the boys favorite bets, not the problem that's coming tomorrow. And of course don't forget one pm Eastern. We've got our live stream. Me, Matt Perrault, Matt Friedman, everybody's name Matt except me, one pm Eastern live stream, taking your questions, talking about the big game, super Bowl fifty seven, of course, and we are brought to you by BETMGM, the King of sports books. So if you haven't made wagers yet or you're thinking about it, go now download the BETMGM app and get going. Gentlemen, We've had just about our fill now we've had Super Bowl for two weeks. I always get like this when we do the Super Bowl shows. You know, it's like, yes, yes, it's one game. We're gonna sit here overthink everything, all that stuff. But I like that the fact that we're getting two new perspectives here on this. Now, Pat, here you go, this is the situation. The floor is going to be yours. The Kansas City Chiefs one and a half point underdog still to the Philadelphia Eagles. That is still the case. It's the case it was last week, it's the case it is right now, this is coming straight from bettingpros dot com. Fifteen and a half is the number for the over under fifty one. You can get over on DK because they like to be a little different, and right now fifteen and a half is the consensus pretty much everywhere and Kansas City. You're getting plus one oh five on the money line. So Pat, walk me through your vision of this game, write your narrative, and winant some money.
Speaker 2: Well, Joe, I'm kind of frustrated that I think these lines are spot on. Like I think the line and the total are just spot on, and I really have a hard time like generating much enthusiasm for either side of the spread, either side of the total when it first came out. I like the Chiefs in the underdog role. I think Patrick Mahomes is like seven and two against the spread lifetime as an underdog. You know, Jalen Hurts is away from Philadelphia. I think like six and twelve against the spread for his career. So I put something down on the Chiefs and the money line and got plus one oh five, Like that was my first thing. But the more I look at the Eagles, I wonder if that was the right play.
Speaker 3: They're just so well built.
Speaker 2: They have a great offensive line, they have a terrific dual threat quarterback. They have three very good pass catchers with aj Brown, devot To Smith and Dallas Goddard. They have a good trio of running backs. And then on defense, you know the number one pass defense Dvoa the most sacks by any team in the regular season since nineteen eighty four. Monsters of the Midway. Chicago Bears great pair of outside cornerbacks in Darius Slay and James Bradberry. Like, they are just so well constructed. So I kind of, you know, the more I thought about it, I wanted to get out of that position of having met the Chiefs with a little plus money on the money line. So I don't think if the Chiefs win, it's not going to be a blowout. They're not going to blow out this Eagles team. I think they're just too good. But I could potentially see if things go wrong for the Chiefs, if those receivers just can't get any separation against these corners, if they just can't keep the Philadelphia pass rush at bay. So I took an alternative spread, and I bet the Eagles minus thirteen and a half at plus four forty two. So you know, if it's a tight game, if the Eagles win by seven, I'm gonna lose everything.
Speaker 4: But you know, if the Chiefs win, the kids the car exactly, if the Chiefs win, or if it's a Philly blowout, I am, you know, potentially gonna win here.
Speaker 2: And on the total, I'm just I don't even know if I'm going to touch the total, Like I think it's just so spot on, and I could make a plausible argument for either side of it, over or under.
Speaker 3: I could see this playing out either way.
Speaker 2: I mean, I honestly, I mean, I think this could very easily be a twenty seven to twenty four game where it's just right there on the number.
Speaker 1: Very very similar to our conversations on the Fantasy Pro side yesterday in terms of score. That was some of the scores that we were thrown out just yesterday on that recording. It's funny because the perspective of Juveniri and Matthew Friedman last week was chiefs, chiefs role, chiefs go. And it's great to hear somebody else kind of bring that other side to it. To be honest with you, Pat, I kind of feel the same way you do about every line here on the game itself. I've got investments in the game, but not on the game itself yet, which to me screams if you don't see value there, you wait and you wait for in game live betting, and you wait and see if somebody's down by a touchdown or something like that or ten points a half, and then you look for where that spread is there, and then you go ahead, you make a wager there, because I think that's the only way to really make money on the game itself in this one, to be honest, it's just it's not like you're getting that big underdog. It's not like you're getting, you know, a situation where these teams are very close. You make a grid point too about these corners who are excellent. But Travis Kelsey is the guy, right. I mean, if you're gonna get mismatches on the linebackers, Kelsey's gonna be that dude. You're not trying to beat them with your wide receivers anyway. It's not really the game of the Kansasy Chiefs. They don't have Tyreek Hill anymore. But it's that question. De bro of whether or not the Eagles are for real or not and battle tested enough in the NFC. It's one thing to look good in the NFC. It's another thing to look good in the AFC. The Chiefs that look good in the AFC beating premium quarterbacks on a pretty regular basis. And I know we talked about the sess around the Fantasy prece pod, but you were, mister Eagle in the summer. You were talking about the Eagles offense, how good it was going to be. You're talking about this Eagles team. And sure enough, here we are. It is the ninth of February and we're still talking about the Eagles. So let's get another perspective here on this game. Once again, you're looking at the Eagles being one and a half point favorites fifteen and a half unless you're a DK at fifty one plus one oh five is the money line? D what do you think about this line here on this game? And do you see any value at this point? Do you want to invest in?
Speaker 5: Not really? I mean to be honest, all these lines are spot on. I with Pat, and in that instance, you can tick on my fancy a little bit on the fifteen and.
Speaker 1: A half hr told me I can't do that. They said, don't kick on anyone's fancy anymore.
Speaker 5: I won't tell anybody, Joe, I promise. This is kind of like Vegas and Mobile. What happens here stays here. Okay, so just saying, but Vegas and Mobile Mobile is like Vegas. Whatever happens at Beats stays at Beat's just gonna.
Speaker 1: Say, Wow, I gotta go travel there anyway.
Speaker 5: But looking at this game overall, man, like I all these.
Speaker 1: Lines are extremely good.
Speaker 5: I think the if looking at the total at the fifteen and a half, I am willing to take the over there if I'm pressed on any of these lines, like the money line, even for the Chiefs said plus one oh five is not enough for me to really go that direction in a game that, yes, like the Eagles are one and a half favorites. I would not have been surprised ever since this opened if this moved more to a pick them, and I still won't be surprised if we get late line movement now at this point in the week.
Speaker 1: Is that probably waiting for that and it still hasn't happened yet, which is fascinating, and it's kind of Super Bowl such a public game, and so many people come out of the woodwork to bet on it too, so it changes the perspective a little bit of it. But I keep going back to the same thing where I just mentioned, which is, you know, if the Eagles are down by ten at half and you get three to one on them, I think that's an investment to make. I would say the same thing if the Chiefs were down by dead and half, I'd be looking to put you know, two and a half to one to three to one money there. To me, that's how you make money on the game itself as you kind of wait for it to unfold, because you know, I just it's really hard to see the wiggle room here in the way it's been set up. It is.
Speaker 5: It's tough and that and honestly, the reasons you're saying to live bet it because you see, both of these teams have extremely talented offenses. Both of them have the ability to come back from these types of deficits. So if you're getting plus money live betting it, that that's kind of the reasons why, Like I kind of like going over on the total, because if you look at this game as a whole, like a lot of games in the playoffs or just in the NFL in general, can be dragged down by one side or the other. How fast these teams are running. You know, you and I have talked about it the entire season about when you played Tennessee. They love to drag down the pace. They love to make it a disgusting game. Both of these teams run at an extremely high pace. And that's why we were talking about with Jim previously on the Fantasy Press podcast that like, I like a lot of the overs in some of this game because the fact is I look at the play volume and I think it's going to be fantastic because the Chiefs, we know they're going to run fast. They're going to run a lot of plays. The Eagles have not been pushed an entire game for most of the season. To do that, they run a lot of no huddle, they run.
Speaker 1: In a fast pace.
Speaker 5: And if the Chiefs pushed in the entire game, you're going to get fantastic play volume amounts in this game. So lots of plays, lots of scoring, lots of scoring attempts. And that's why if I'm going to be pressed to take anything here, I'll take the over on the fifteen and a half, but past that, I'm probably just staying away for the rest of it.
Speaker 1: I think you'll know if the over is going to come in early in this game, I think you're gonna see it. You know, if these teams come out flat, and that happened so many times. The first quarter of the Super Bowl typically is very flat. Teams haven't played in a while, they're playing an opponent they're not used to. Everyone's got to feeling each other out. The adrenaline's pumping. If you get a score in that first drive, even a field goal, that's that bodes well if you put the money on the over, I think. But if you're going to get a scoreless first quarter, I'm telling you right now, it's going to be a real tough game of catchup. You might want to once again wait for a little time to unfold in this game, then attack it in the game itself. To me, that is the approach with this Super Bowl, with these two teams and how it looks. Let's take a quick break in the action to tell you about bet MGM, the King of sportsbooks. Sign up today with bet MGM and use that promo code betting Pros when you do, and your first wager is risk free up to one thousand dollars. Visit betmgm dot com for terms and conditions, and don't forget to use that promo code betting Pros. It's one word betting Pros when you sign up today. And now back to the action. We've seen again, very little movement here, actually almost no movement. And if you're looking for any of the move and make sure that you have that Betting Pros app too, so you could stay on this if it does move to even or it does move in the next twenty four to forty eight hours, and of course we'll have you covered too. Don't forget live stream on Sunday one pm Eastern. It's gonna be fantastic live talking to you all about some of the best bets we can make here of this one. All right, so let's chat about this here. We're going to talk about the boys' favorite bets here. And these are non player prop bets, which means that if you want the player props, well, Pafitts Morris is gonna have you covered, I believe tomorrow. Yes, Pat, that's gonna be your uh, your lot in life. I just did a whole video of my ten favorite bets and it's a big mix of things. So this is just bets surrounding the game. So Pat, let's talk about the first one on your list and we'll go debro. We'll go a little back and forth action for you. So, nonplayer prop give me one of your favorite bets this weekend for the Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: When I was pouring through the and man, it takes a while to get through them all because you can bet on virtually anything.
Speaker 1: About this game, virtually anything, pretty much really everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So one that kind of stood out to me, and I, you know, had to plunge into this and research it a bit to see if you know, it stood out after I had parsed it a bit more. Jersey number of first touchdown scorer over eleven point five and you get plus money on this. It's actually juiced towards under eleven point five. It's plus one oh five if you take over eleven and a half. So for the Chiefs, the ways that I could lose this wager are with Jerck McKinnon number one, Isaiah P. Jacko number ten, Juju Smith Schuster number nine, mvs.
Speaker 3: Number eleven.
Speaker 2: And the Eagles who could thwart this bet are aj Brown number eleven, Devata Smith number six, Jalen Hurts number one. That's the big one, and then you know maybe Zach Pascal number three, then becoming upset. But you know, you get some big guns with the Chiefs with Kelsey, you know, and then maybe some supporting guys Kadarius Tony, Noah Gray, Jody Forts, and the Eagles Miles Sanders, Kenneth Gainwell, Boston Scott, all their running backs plus Dallas Goddard. Now, in two playoff games, five of the eagles nine touchdowns had been scored by the running backs, and one of the other four was scored by Dallas Goddard. So six of their nine touchdowns in the playoffs by guys wearing jersey numbers higher than eleven and a half. And you know, for the Chiefs, like, I'm big on that Travis Kelcey. I know, we don't want to talk about player props, and you know, I'm gonna put something on Travis kelcey first touchdown at plus seven hundred. I feel that's you know, a pretty good price for him. So yeah, I like getting plus money on this one. I think it's you know, it should be more like an even money bat, But I think this one looks pretty good. I kind of have a feeling it's going to be one of those Eagles running backs punching it in first.
Speaker 1: I like it. It's outside the box, it's different. I have not heard anyone talk about this wager, and I feel like I've heard everyone talk about every single wager. So this is fantastic. All right, de bro, let's go to you for one of your favorite bets on the board for Super Bowl fifty seven. What do you got?
Speaker 5: All right, Well, we're essentially going to call this the Kadarius Tony bet. Okay, any player to have a pass completion, a reception, and a rushing attempt is plus nine hundred on DK right now. And I mean, look at Kadarius Tony three passing attempts for the Giants last year. You cannot sit here and tell me that Andy Reid does not have some type.
Speaker 1: Of trickery up his sleeve.
Speaker 5: If we see them playing ring around the rosie before they line up and sit here and call a play, I'm not ruling anything out with Andy Reid. So Tony had the passing attempts last year. We know the trick plays are in Andy Reid's bag, and when he's in his bag, man, all bets are off. And he's also had six rushing attempts since he's been with the Chiefs. So you're getting plus nine hundred on this. I know it sounds kind of wild, but I mean it's Cadarius Tony. They're using him in all different facets. I would like this a little bit more if it was like plus one thousand, a little bit higher, but it was still at plus nine hundred.
Speaker 1: I'm still interested. Well, it's interesting too because we have the news on Cadarius Tony that he is running all over the place at practice whatever that means. So and this is the all I need for him to do is vacuum. The Super Bowl creates such an annoying thing. Everybody farts and it's a story and we've got to tell you, you know. But I will say this. I will say this, A healthy Canarius Tony is definitely a gadget. And without having me call Harmon around, I don't think this is that crazy. I mean, you could throw a small unit on this just for fun and plus nine hundred still be very happy about that's kind of a fun thing. That's over on DK. All right, Pat, let's go back to you for another one of your favorite bets here for Super Bowl fifty seven on Sunday.
Speaker 2: What we have, all right, this one, it's sort of correlated with my Jersey number bet its first first touchdown type rushing or passing. I took rushing for plus one sixty, so you know, getting some a good payout here if the first touchdown is a touchdown run. In the regular season, the Eagles had twenty five touchdown passes and thirty two touchdown runs, and in the playoffs so far, two touchdown passes, seven touchdown runs. So not only all of those running backs who've been piling up touchdowns in the playoffs, but of course Jalen hurts himself, and you know with the Chiefs not quite as well balanced there. They've had forty one touchdown passes in the regular season, eighteen touchdown runs and no touchdown runs for them.
Speaker 3: In the playoffs.
Speaker 2: But I mean, we know the Eagles have a fantastic pass defense, talked about that at the top of the show. Number one in DVA, number one in sacks. The run defense not as good. I mean they're twenty first in DVOA against the run, although granted they have been a lot better since November when they traded for or not traded for, but signed in Dema Kong Sue and Linval Joseph, and they also got Jordan Davis, that big defensive tackle rookie from Georgia, back from an injury that it kept him out about a month. So I think from week thirteen on they've been number eight maybe in DVOA against the run, like they've been better, but I think that's still the way you want to attack them, and you know, maybe that boosts the Chiefs running percentage a little bit more than it otherwise would be, just because this Eagles pass defense is so tough. So I think if the Eagles score first, very good chance it's a running touchdown. And I think there's even a little bit of a chance that on the Chiefs first score that that would be a running touchdown. So I think getting plus one point sixty on this bet is a pretty good proposition.
Speaker 1: Will you get Miles Sanders score in a touchdown first if it's more somewhere around six forty two Eastern Time is gonna be very excited because he's gonna cash not once, but twice on that narrative. I like that. Build your narrative, folks, That's what we're trying to do here, all right, d bro back to you give me another one of your favorite bets for Sunday.
Speaker 5: Now, I'm gonna stay on the chief side. I'm gonna go with Isaiah Pachecko to be the fastest ball carrier you can get this at plus four point fifty on DK in the playoffs, Isaiah Pichecko is tied with Jalen Waddle for the second fastest ball carrier speed in the playoffs at twenty point nine to seven miles per hour.
Speaker 1: Nobody else has come close.
Speaker 5: To that on either side of the aisle for these teams, and with Pachecko that came on a thirty nine yard rush in the divisional round. You look at the Eagles and Pats talked about this a few different times. The way that you can beat them, it's a little bit easier, is on the ground. This team is top five and explosive pass rate allowed, but if we look over to the rushing side, they're twenty first an explosive run rate allowed. So all we need is for Pacheco, the Tasmanian devil himself to get like a twenty yard run, get those legs churning and beat the fastest guy on the field and walk away with this.
Speaker 1: And we're just all just loving life. Yeah, I've got a lot of Pachecko wagers already. I've add this to the outo. I didn't even see this one. This is fantastic, so fastest ball carrier speed. It's amazing what they've got out there. I mean, I want that job. I want the job of the guy that sits there or gal who sits there and figures out, Well, what else can we bet on in this game? I mean, is it is stunning how this has evolved over the years and what we have in front of us. All right, no more deep stats here, Let's get to something else. What do you have here for us? Pat fitz Morris favorite bets for Sunday? What do you have next?
Speaker 2: Now, Joe, you said player prop bets on Chiefs and Eagles were forbidden, but you didn't mention other player prop bets. And of course they've got all these lovely sport bets that you can make where you tie in some sort of Super Bowl bet with the Waste Management Phoenix Open or one of the NBA or college basketball games going on on Sunday afternoon, and I kind of like one of those bets. It is the point total in the first half of the Super Bowl being higher than the point total for the Toronto Raptors Pascal Siakam against the Detroit Pistons on Sunday afternoon.
Speaker 3: So bear with me a second.
Speaker 1: I'm with you. Yeah, I'm captivated by this.
Speaker 2: Wait you, as you noted, the total in this game is fifty and a half or fifty one at draft Kings, So we're looking at about, you know, if you split that in half, twenty five point five for a one half over under. And Pascal Siakam is averaging twenty four point seven points per game, but that is bullied by some really big games he's had. He's had twenty four or fewer points in eleven of his last fourteen games. Now, granted, this matchup seems like a good one for Siakam. The Pistons are fourteen and forty two.
Speaker 3: They are, you.
Speaker 2: Know, among the dregs of the NBA, and they are giving up one hundred and nineteen point seven points per game, which is second most in the NBA. But that could also work in our favor with this bet. Maybe they are beating the holy hell out of the Pistons on Sunday and decide to sit Siakam in the fourth quarter, you know, when he's around the twenty point mark or something. And we you know, Coast threw on this bet with Siakam cooling his heels on the bench late in that game. So, uh, first half Super Bowl point total higher than Pascal Siakam's point total against the Pistons on Sunday. Oh and by the way, that's plus money plus one twenty So you know, another attraction.
Speaker 1: Here, perfect transition. In two weeks after the NBA All Star Game, We're going to have a fun little NBA special here on betting pros taking through the rest of season. Outlook, and Pat is already getting ahead there. He's already bringing these worlds together. Well done, pathfits Morris as always, this is definitely outside of the box. Love this all right. De bro closes out here with one more that you have for Sunday, your favorite bets that you want to go ahead and make.
Speaker 5: So I'm going to go with the last play of the game to be a quarterback kneel down, and I'm actually gonna take it not happening for plus money.
Speaker 1: It's at plus one fifty five.
Speaker 5: So if you look at and I think the Chiefs are what's critical to this one. We have a tight spread, so this game ends up being one of these teams are driving at the last part of the game going for a field goal.
Speaker 3: What have you?
Speaker 1: Okay, then we hit you. Look at the.
Speaker 5: Kansas City Chiefs games, fifty three percent of their games this season have ended without a kneel down, So teams getting whether it's been a sack, whether it's been a run, whether it's been a play or pass, what have you. And I just think this game sets up really well for one of these teams to have the ball at the end of the game and be going for the win and this not to be a kneel down situation. So I think the Kansas City Chiefs are probably the team that, like, really need to hold up that part of the end because with this spread, we were not projecting out of the way.
Speaker 1: These teams to blow the other out.
Speaker 5: So as long as that's not happening, I really feel good about this, especially getting this a plus money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what's interesting about this one too. We talked so much about how whether it be the Bills or the Chiefs, you know, they really didn't put teams away very well throughout the season, even when they were winning games, didn't put people away. That would certainly leave the door open to this as well. Pat, what do you think about this one? This is an interesting one where you're kind of writing the narrative of the ending of this game the QB neil A plus one fifty five. I want to get your thoughts on this one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this was on my short list too when I was compiling possibilities.
Speaker 3: This was you know, when I was winnowing it down.
Speaker 2: It didn't make the top three, but you know I'd sketched out about eight nine ten bets that I liked, and this was among them. I could very easily see this one ending on a field goal. You know, maybe someone kicks a field goal with a couple seconds late and you get some sort of crazy.
Speaker 3: Multiple lateral kickoff in the final seconds. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think Debro is spot on and getting this like the price is right for this bat, I think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some really good ones, some outside the box, a little cross pollination with different sports. We did it all here today and also gave you a path for the game itself, which is, in my opinion, wait, let the game get going and then see where it's going and then go the other way. And that's how you're gonna make money on the gape itself. But lots of ways to make money. Pat fits more is tomorrow is gonna have more ways on his favorite prop bets. That's gonna be must see television and must listen podcast as well. Make sure you subscribe to Betting Pros wherever you get your pods, and don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel, and we love to hear from you to drop a comment. What are your favorite bets? Let's all do this together. That's the point. So if you see something there that's good, drop it in the comments there. What do you have your investments in? And don't forget Sunday one pm Eastern, make sure you subscribe to Betting Pros YouTube channel and click that little bell to let goes ding so you don't miss the notification because we're going live. Matt Parolt, Matthew Friedman, Matthew Pisa, Pia all of us out. Maybe not Matthew, Pisa Pa, just Joe Pisa Pa. I'll be there. But it's gonna be a great time talking super Bowl, talking wagering, talking the game, taking your question. It's gonna be awesome. We want you to be a part of it. So join us one pm Eastern this Sunday, Super Bowl Sunday. That's plenty of time to still go out there, have some fun with the kiddos, you know, go out there, get all the snacks you need, plenty of time, take care of your wagering first and foremost, and do it at MGM, the King of Sportsbooks. That'll do it for us, But the story of the game goes on for Pat and Debro. I'm Joey p We'll see you next time. Kids,