Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership.
Speaker 1: I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported.
Speaker 2: You will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 2: Do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 4: John Moran.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, but before we go, are were putting on CAPE.
Speaker 4: So we're gonna be honest. We gotta be honest. Okay.
Speaker 6: So yes, they said that he could potentially end up. This could end up costing him one hundred million. First, first, I just want to say exactly what happened for anybody that doesn't know, if you're under a rock. Uh, several months ago, John Morant was in a gentleman's club in Denver, Colorado, and he showed a pistol on Instagram live and that you know, got him in trouble and he had an eight game suspension.
Speaker 4: He had to go to therapy, He had to sit.
Speaker 6: Down with Jalen Rose and you know, made a whole thing apology towards say, you know, all right, kind of moved on. Everybody moved on. He got back to playing, started playing. You know, he's doing John Moran things, you know, performing at a very high level. They lost in the playoffs to the Lakers. Well that's a different story, but you know, everything was cool. He was he's an overtime elead. I saw, you know, dancing. You know, it's kind of just one of these things where just everybody is kind of like, let it go.
Speaker 5: God dyling Brooks into China, China, and then yesterday, boy, yesterday, just when everything had you know, been forgotten, in case you forgot, he wanted to remind you.
Speaker 6: Again that he's uh staying dangerous and in listening to the NBA Young Boy the lyrics out to him in the passenger seat of his friends, like I think it was his friend's called his car whatever. His friend was on Instagram live and he again showed a gun and pointed it at his head. His friend responsibly, as soon as he saw that, took the phone and tried to you know, but at that point in time it was ready too late. He has been put under suspension again. Definitely, definitely Wow, Uh talking about historic, this is this is legendary. This is a legendary on so many different levels. So before talking about this, I wanted to just make sure that I knew that I was talking about.
Speaker 4: So we have a lot of friends.
Speaker 6: I called one of my friends that is an NBA legend that's played for over a decade in the league, and I asked them firsthand, I said, how did these contracts work?
Speaker 4: He said, is there a moral clause?
Speaker 6: He said, yes, there's a moral clause, And he said, the thing about it is it has menacing anything that that that can be deemed as menacing conduct. So it's kind of like broad range open for interpretation right. So he's like, you know, because a lot of people like, well, he's he has a First Amendment right or whatever third Amendment was it, second Amendment.
Speaker 4: Arms, that's the second Amendment right.
Speaker 6: You have the right to bear arms, true as an American citizen, but to work for a private company that has that has in their contract certain clause and like he said, he explained to me the menacing clause that's in the contract and anything that can be deemed detrimental to the brand of the NBA and.
Speaker 4: The team as well.
Speaker 6: If you violate that, then you can be held in contempt and you can be punished accordingly however they feel is accordingly. And brandishing guns, especially in that manner, which would deem to be reckless use of a firearm, is not something that the NBA or probably the Memphis Grizzlies are overly enthusiastic about. So he already lost a lot of money, right because he gets paid five hundred and forty thousand dollars per game. So last year I think he got suspended for nine games eight eight games, So that's a little over four million dollars that he lost.
Speaker 7: Last year's team or NBA, as we get We're gonna.
Speaker 6: Get definitely gonna get to that. So the first team All NBA thing cost him thirty nine million. Now I've put the posters that he's top five players in the league.
Speaker 4: That's debatable. He's definitely top ten players in the league.
Speaker 8: Well, before you go there, let's talk about how it cast him thirty nine million.
Speaker 4: I'm about to go over.
Speaker 6: So these contracts, this is a financial conversation, by the way, that's what we're talking about. So a lot of these NBA contracts are incentive based, right if you if you score a certain amount of points, and a lot of them are tied to all NBA teams. So there's there's three All NBA teams, first team, second team in thirteen and a lot of them. If you make an All NBA team, then you'll receive more money. He had it in his contract if he made an All NBA team, he would receive thirty nine million dollars more.
Speaker 8: Well, so it happened. It's actually made for Derek Rose. So what happened. It's called the Roads rule. It's if you outperform your contract within your first year, within your rookie contract, and so John was in it. Within his rookie contract last year, right, and so he automatically he made an All NBA team last year. He now qualifies for a max extension, and so the first extension he can get is for one hundred ninety four thousand. But because he made last week I'm sorry million, because he was part of it, he can now sign a max deal super max where he can get up to two hundred and thirty four million dollars. Right, And so the fact I mean the suspension obviously playing a role.
Speaker 6: Kendrick Perkins said himself, because Kennedy Perkins has a vote, so he said, he said, I didn't vote for him on the All NBA team because of the gun.
Speaker 4: He was that's crazy that.
Speaker 6: I'm glad that he said it, because the other people you don't know, Well, this is a person that actually has a vote, so he's if he's vocally saying that, how many other people didn't vote for him because of the situation.
Speaker 8: Showed plenty of people because he was for four months throughout the season, he was in the MVP conversation. His team finished number two in the West. When he stopped, they were number one at one point in the West.
Speaker 4: If you're saying that he's not one of the top players in the league. You have no idea what.
Speaker 9: You're at least top six point guards. He's for sure, you know what I'm saying. He's listen, he's ai steroids, averaging averaged twenty six points a game, six almost six rebounds, and eight assists. He's eleventh in points with twenty six points and he is fifth in assist.
Speaker 6: His team one of the best teams in the NBA, and they had the number two seed. Now doesn't matter what they did in the postseason. The All NBA team is based off of a regular season, so he's the best player on one of the best teams in the league. He's first team All Star. He averaged almost twenty six, six and eight. It's difficult to name ten players better than him in the league.
Speaker 8: You don't have to ten. You just have to name five six point guards that have bet Hi because they're going to do it by guard. No, well, not six point guard, six guards, right, so they have six guards that they have.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying just in general, he's the top ten talent is it could be debatable where he evolved in that top ten. He's definitely a top ten, top fifteen talent. You can even make a debate that he's a top five talent, but he's definitely should have been an All NBA.
Speaker 5: Playeration of risk though for the league, what the league and Nike and as we.
Speaker 8: Got, well we got this is just the NBA contract.
Speaker 6: So now now we're still yeah, around forty four million dollars right there. So now they're saying, we don't know, but obviously it's gonna be more games suspended than last year.
Speaker 8: This talks between twenty five games to the entire season.
Speaker 4: So let's just say twenty two games. Let's just say twenty two games. Right.
Speaker 6: If he gets suspended for twenty two games, that's around twelve million dollars. So and then he paid six hundred thousand dollars in a fine last year as well, So that's total right now fifty five around fifty five million dollars. That doesn't include the Power Aid situation, right.
Speaker 8: You got it? Yeah, so the power situation is on March first, they signed him as the face of Power AID. Like, think about this, March first, on March thirty, gets the suspense, Well, he has a gun. Power A was looking at him as the face of the brand and like the elite. So Coca Cola owns power Aid. Now why is Coca Cola trying to make job the face of it Because they want to compete with that other energy drink that has dominated for decades called Katorade, who was owned by Pepsi. This is why it's a business conversation. And so power Aid is not strong enough by itself, and so who else does Coca Cola have under its brand for energy drinks? They have body armor. Now we know body armor because we know the investment that the late Kobe Bryant had in it. Trying to know we mentioned before hadding it. And so they're thinking to ourselves or themselves, hey, if we can get power Aid and we can get body armor in front of these athletes, we can at least compete with Gatorie. They shot a commercial for him on March first, when they were now no pun intended on the shot. They made a commercial for him that they were going to launch around the announcement. They had to freeze that commercial and they haven't put it out since that contract was in jeopardy. Then I would highly suspect that that contract is even more jeopardy now. So Let's just say that that contract because they were already had ten million dollars. That was about to say that they had ten million dollars in ads spends ready to go out per season just for him, just for him, so he could be the face of the brand. So at least that's a ten million dollars spend on top of whatever he signed. Let's say that could have been a multi million dollar contract. So let's say that's like fifteen to twenty million dollars for this season.
Speaker 6: Then you have to look at future potential people that's going to back away because it's obviously going to affect his future earnings. As far as endorsement deals are different things that nature.
Speaker 8: We didn't get into the Nike deal though.
Speaker 6: We haven't gotten to Nike you deal yet. The Nike deal has not been affected yet.
Speaker 8: They just released well.
Speaker 6: I'm saying what I'm saying. They're still sticking. They have stuck by him so far.
Speaker 8: After the first suspension, they stood with him, right. They they froze their campaign because that was going to launce around the same time as a power campaign. They froze a campaign. They put out a statement They're saying they standing buying him, he's made a mistake. He was on a rookie deal as well, so he signed for twelve million in twenty nineteen to Nike. Now he has a signature shoot. I'm sure there's incentives inside of that, and he probably reopted and announced the amount that he's getting. But his signature shoot just came out last month.
Speaker 5: And if we're gonna be very honest, we've seen it with the DS and we haven't talked about Adidas doubling back and the percentage they have to give to Kanye. Nike screwed over Kyrie and gave Ja Kyrie shoe.
Speaker 8: There it is.
Speaker 7: You have to do good moral business.
Speaker 5: And I know it felt like in the nineteen eighties and nineties the people that will corrupt end up winning. But I feel like there's a shift in the universe where if you do wrong amongst people, it is going to come back on you tenfold. Nike, You're going to have to find a way to make this right with Kyrie, And I don't know how you promote that.
Speaker 7: Joshu with this.
Speaker 4: Going on, gonna be telling the thing about it is.
Speaker 6: I'm like, so, yeah, so that's like seventy million, then, like I said if you added just you know, future potential deals that probably would have happened that probably won't happen. Now it's conceivable that this thing could could trickle into the none figures. And then we even talked about his future NBA career as well, NBA CAD that might affect the NBA contract moving forward the next time around.
Speaker 8: It different things of that nature, can they I mean one was guaranteed, I know you said you spoke. Is there any way that they could I don't know, like they can't avoid the contract for sure, but is there anyway How does that work? Right? Is it just that they could suspend.
Speaker 6: When you're suspended without pay? Yeah, I don't think that they have grounds to terminate his contract, so the suspension is probably going to be the most that could potentially happen. But also when I spoke to you know, my friend, I'll leave his name out of it, but he we we both said the same thing. Like the troubling thing for me because there's been players in the NBA that have caught cases that have done a variety of different things. They've been professional NFL players that got caught moving weight, Like you know what I'm saying so it's like sometimes like and there's been rappers get caught up in the recod stuff like that.
Speaker 8: But had we had NBA player is I mean, some of the artists might be too young, but we had guns in the arena arenas.
Speaker 6: He spoke about he spoke about the Gilbert Arenas thing said, they get different between the Gilbert Arenas. Thing is that he brought a firearm into a building into the arena. But that's actually like not allowed, that's not on the plane. So the crazy thing about John Moran is that he technically has not done.
Speaker 4: Anything wrong legally.
Speaker 6: Legally, he's doing like this is why this is even so more disturbing. He's doing this for no reason. He's ruined and it's like show and tell, Like it's not like no real beef, it's not no real issue. He like just in giggles like you just it's like show and tell, Like you're literally losing hundreds of millions and potentially ruining your career for no particular.
Speaker 4: Reason to live out rap lyrics like you.
Speaker 5: Know what's bad when crips get on Instagram and say stop claiming us, you're making us look bad.
Speaker 4: But he the crips.
Speaker 5: You're gonna end up having another fine. I keep playing okay, And I know he's young and all that. I'm gonna get all this out. I know he's young. It's not none of his friend's fault, it's not his dad's fault.
Speaker 7: It's him. It's him. And we all have bravado and get full of ourselves.
Speaker 5: But you can't throw like any person that I knew in the streets would kill for an opportunity like him to have those endorsement deals, would clean up their light, that would never show that.
Speaker 8: Is there's a deeper conversation though, too, right, because when he spoke about it last time, it was like, yo, I have to figure out a better way to deal with stress and deal with anxiety. And so I don't know, is it I don't know if it's a cry for help, But there's something that it doesn't feel like this, like this doesn't seem like normal, right obviously, right, and rap music it has an influence in it because every time he's doing these rapping and but I'm like, there's something deeper here with him. Right, this didn't happen. He's been in the lead for four years, Right, this didn't happen in year one two and three. July sixth, twenty twenty two, he signed the extension for one hundred and ninety four million. You see him with Pops and we got with neighbors next door. We've been to Memphis. We've heard some stories in Memphis that we won't share here in Houston too, And it's like there's something deeper here, man, there's something deeper there. So first like prayers up for him, like hopefully if there is a deeper issue, he gets helpful it. But like you said, this is so like they're responsible, so reckless, so self inflicted. It's like, Yo, we're watching it as earners. What's up. You ever walk into a small business and everything just works, Like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after today. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group Inc. P and C Bank National Association member FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership.
Speaker 1: I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded. One hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you were here illegally, you're next. You will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported.
Speaker 2: You will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 2: Do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department at Homeland Security.
Speaker 8: Suspected as of fans. It's like, doesn't even make sense, bro, Like what were doing.
Speaker 7: I think.
Speaker 6: I've never seen I think it might be a mental situation, and I really hope that he's able to receive help, because I don't see any rational person trying to self Like Fat Joe said, he's trying hard to get kicked out the NBA, Like you got you gotta try. Sometimes you just thinks just happen. You get caught up. This is even his friend had enough common sense to put the phone down on it looking out like it's not really.
Speaker 4: Even his friend's fault.
Speaker 6: His friend was the one that I can try to protect them. You can't be you can't be in your right mind. You can't be in your right mind to show a gun on Instagram and go through this and get caught and you have to go to rehab and all of this stuff, not rehabit therapy and all of this stuff, and to come back three months later and literally do the same exact thing. And the bigger point is, like, this is another thing I was talking about when I had a conversation who wants to play with guns? You're putting a gun near your head, like that's nothing to play with. That's like, guys, one of the best lives of all who want to play with guns a lot of blood, a lot of dramas that shin' fun, Like why would you want to play with a gun? Like it's not a it's not a prop toy, Like you're putting a gun near your head, Like you can't be mentally stable and do things like this.
Speaker 8: You know what made me think of both of you came to mind when I saw the textas morning number one Ian was, I know you do this at every show and you ask people, we make them say it like I'm worthy, right, I deserve the success. I deserve to get wealthy. Yeah, And then I thought about our conversations that we've had plenty of times that when people get into the level of success, they'll figure out a way to try to sabotage it because they don't feel like they're worthy of it. And so that's why I bring up July six, twenty twenty two. It's because, like, Yo, I've come into this wealth. But is there a part of you like yo, Man, maybe I don't deserve this, Maybe I'm not worthy of this.
Speaker 5: I think it's talent is representative that he is worthy, But I think there's some desire to want to be seen as tough and from people that I've heard from like John's no slouch. She can fight, But I think this fascination was being tough. Everyone that I talked to who was in the streets, it was like, I do not understand why he's doing this because they won't do that. They wouldn't do it, and they're up a couple hundred.
Speaker 8: Thousand really where he's at, Like.
Speaker 5: They would tie to trade places with him to be able to play ball and travel the world and like, but I mean maybe the trauma there, who knows, But like those things have to get ironed out for those of you who are here solely for investing, I get it. Pepsi long, Coca Cola, Nike I would stay away from for right now. Uh, profit margin isn't as strong as it should be. The only thing I thought of was Iverson. They want to kick Iverson out the league for way less.
Speaker 7: That's it's been Allen Iverson.
Speaker 5: He would have been sitting packing out of Philadelphia and Pat Croche would have sent him up a river first chance.
Speaker 7: He needs to go to another team.
Speaker 8: If you said, if this was Iverson, no question, Yeah, But I mean that's what Jalen was saying. He was like a lot of the things that were going on when we were playing. I'm glad there was no social media. It could have been a lot worse.
Speaker 6: So my friend I was talking about he was saying that nobody from his era can talk about J.
Speaker 4: John Morant because he was like, they all had guns boy boy.
Speaker 7: Stories.
Speaker 6: But like I said, it's a difference between having a gun ye and good shipped on Instagram Live. Listen to the NBA Young Boy, like, are you trying to like them? Are you trying to lose money?
Speaker 7: Where they throw around with young boy, Gonna have to pay.
Speaker 6: Some NBA Young Boy he should try to get an endorsement deal from the n R. A.
Speaker 4: We're the natural, right, so you need.
Speaker 7: Them for us?
Speaker 4: They champion everything by him, now they champion everything else. N R, where are you?
Speaker 5: And what was the purpose of the n R though I know you hate my opening questions, but the purpose of the NRA wasn't for us?
Speaker 6: Well I know, but I'm just saying this is a this is a chance for them to actually stand by celebrity in time of me.
Speaker 4: So, n R, where are you? And nb A young Boy, yo? Look with your lyrics the NBA Young Bo account, No, hey has nothing to.
Speaker 8: Do with this lyrics, lyrics, his lists. I'm the Joss in the water.
Speaker 4: It's something to his syriod, it's something.
Speaker 5: And I know he's young. I'm not criticizing the brother for yea, we gotta remember that part. He's twenty three.
Speaker 4: Three is not that young.
Speaker 8: Brother to right, bro, he could be a college here.
Speaker 4: Not that young. If you do at if you do a crimate your sitting for fifty seven.
Speaker 8: Years, you're a dough at eighteen.
Speaker 4: But you're not sixteen.
Speaker 8: He is a father, and so we got to think about that part, like the human side of it, like, yes, this is troubling. He's still young, he's still prayfully, has a lot of life to live.
Speaker 4: Can he come back from this hopefully? Hopefully so?
Speaker 5: And the organization change, Uh, it is probably me and people on to like yo, his dad needs to sit down with him. And that's why even like my dad, he'll call me after every show in the language you know who watching, you know, listening to like people.
Speaker 7: Alwa, Let's be honest. When you're black, there's a lot less room for mistakes that you can make.
Speaker 5: That's why, even like I always say it, I'll say something about China we'll get to the coin shortage, and now China is exclusively doing a deal with Africa to cut us out conspiracy. When I'll say it, when Wealth or somebody else posted, or the Street dot Com posted, it's like law. You have less room when you're in an African American male to make these kind of mistakes and the way they're throwing away, throwing around record charges, he needs to be very careful.
Speaker 4: Maybe he just wants to really join Dylan Brooks.
Speaker 8: Stop man, he's going to be in the NBA. Don't pick them up. Listen, we have a friendly wager that he would be in the NBA. I'm thinking you say he's not going to be. Lebron went up to him, this is.
Speaker 4: He gonna be?
Speaker 7: Your career is over?
Speaker 8: Is he gonna be the NBA next year?
Speaker 4: I don't chase.
Speaker 8: Shady. He says he's not. I say he is. U. So I'll add you to the friendly wager.
Speaker 7: Rich, Paul, get the out the lague, bro.
Speaker 4: We will go by this Shanghai Sharks here we come. YEA.
Speaker 6: Hopefully Java Ran can get himself together and thought some prayers to him and his family and uh, anybody that's watching, learn learn from this.
Speaker 7: Yes, keep your guns unbrandish enough.
Speaker 5: Instagram also to Duvall, had a point before you go live, you need to tell your friends say I'm going live. Don't get nothing incriminating on stupid. If that's what you're going to do, you have to be safe. When my mom tells me all the time, anything that you put on out never comes off.
Speaker 6: Or or it could be chat GBT deep fake. It could be a deep fake.
Speaker 8: We didn't think of that.
Speaker 4: We didn't know they said it.
Speaker 6: On ESPN, so they had to verify that it's actually him, so it could be a deep fake that that could happen.
Speaker 4: It wasn't me.
Speaker 8: I think he was driving. We'll see.
Speaker 4: Wasn't They go to see who that caused register to and that wasn't me.
Speaker 6: Speaking of Shanghai sharks, Shy buys corn from South Africa.
Speaker 4: Yes, so the first.
Speaker 6: Time it begins turning away from US Chinese buyers six hundred, five hundred and sixty two tons of US corn orders in the last week as the country looks to diversify. So China is buying corn from South Africa instead of America.
Speaker 4: Why is this important?
Speaker 5: It goes back into for those of you who have this maybe your first episode. You didn't hear when I was talking about this a year and a half ago. As the superpowers began to team up together, you have to trade amongst one another. If I've been buying my products from Nike because I get an endorsement deal and representive Bodkus here. So China has a relationship with Africa and there are ways been working with us.
Speaker 7: As we talked about, it's not going to be the traditional war.
Speaker 5: It's going to be a war that is fought and trade and on the internet. Some people may not think that this is a big deal, but it is a sign. As we're giving all our money and way to Ukraine. We're not talking taking care of our American citizens, aren't taking care of the health of our citizens here, are not taking care of the education, and the country is being run slowly into the ground. They are forging in the alliance to do business and trade amongst each other to then cut us out. So people keep asking me, how long do I think before China becomes a superpower and pass us up with the brick situation. Maybe twenty or thirty years. But these things are being put in place right now. It's like, no different than if you go to certain restaurants they only have Coca Cola products and vice versa. They're set setting up their trade lines to do business amongst each other.
Speaker 4: Well, they're right, they're right, superpower, Yeah.
Speaker 5: But to surpass us, it's going to take them Brazil, India, China, Africa. We were talking about this last summer, and that's why when everyone's like, yo, being your fearmonger, I'm like, I'm giving you the data because this does matter. And I'll go back through the list again of companies that have their yield curve inverted.
Speaker 7: Our Debtch GDP, like our Deutch GDP.
Speaker 5: At some point in the next ten years, may go up to two hundred percent. I've talked about it before. The pension funds for teachers in Chicago are insolvent. Social Security would be dried up by twenty thirty three. Vacancy rates for offices in San Francisco are forty five percent. That alone indicates a crash. And the best time to team up against the bully is when the bully is down.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean, yes, this is true. But it's still the number one provider of coin to China for the time being. So in comparison, so the five hundred and sixty two thousand tons is what was shipped, but on average the US ships almost five million tons to channel. So I mean for the time being, it's something to definitely pay attention to.
Speaker 5: Yep, these are the macro indicator economic indicators that you have to begin like these trade deals are key and I know and this why I say investment is a long cycle, a long game. So even with oil, like if we talk about like cyclical investments and when things go up, when things go down for a long time, or even gold, gold was under water for a long period of time, not giving a great return.
Speaker 7: So even if I look at let's say like.
Speaker 5: Crewde Crewe was negative from twenty fifteen through twenty twenty. And finally when positive commodities tend to go up when we are in a recession, right, and then when they top out like how I did in two thousand and seven, it was an indication that the market was going to crash. When you see these kind of trade deals start to be formed, it is a sign of a changing in the power.
Speaker 7: So it's not something that is going to affect us tomorrow or in a year.
Speaker 5: Should you invest in Core now some people ask me that, no, it's not the best commodity to invest in.
Speaker 7: But over the next three or four years, and if we don't.
Speaker 5: Get our affairs in order new president and get this debt thing under control, it is going to be an issue in the future. And no one else has to believe me when I would let's talk about even quality of food. The quality of food and I've said it before, is not the same here as it is even in the EU. Even when we go to lund and people like the food is playing, It's like, no, that's what real food tastes like, without all the salt and all the sugar. Meanwhile, the diabetes drugs and weight loss drugs are going crazy because they're profiting off of our sickness. You can't do that in EU or in Mexico, which I cannot wait to go back to. So as you travel internationally, you get to see things are done differently because they are slowly poison enous in every area to make us sicker to then profit off of it. That's why I said, if you think Americans are going to get healthier short Johnson and Johnson Eli Lilly.
Speaker 7: But if you think we're going to get sicker. You need to invest in Eli Eli Lily.
Speaker 5: It's on a unprecedented tear.
Speaker 8: Just hit a high.
Speaker 5: I think last Friday at four forty five fifty four. Eli Lily is on fire. So if you want to know what the player is there, Johnson and Johnson Eli Lilly are two of the best pharmaceutical companies in the country, unprecedent to run easy gains.
Speaker 7: There, let me tell you the returns.
Speaker 5: Eighteen thousand percent return all time over the last five years, four hundred and twenty eight percent over one year, Eli Lilly is up forty eight percent. Right, company that has a market cap of three hundred and fifty billion dollars.
Speaker 8: The profit is in the treatment, not in the cure.
Speaker 7: Yep, ma Hey, what do I know.
Speaker 5: I'm just a looking at spiracy theorist that you know got an investment show and led the coachure to get some games.
Speaker 7: Hey man, I've learned just to be z in anc.
Speaker 5: I told you twenty twenty three, Rasha turned heel and then I turned baby face. Y'all in trouble. Great for everyone who acts for stock club renewals. When the entire culture acts right, I'll put it back up, No.
Speaker 8: Right, get your act together.
Speaker 5: Tell anybody else take the course of them. We want to talk some money. Talk who can trade?
Speaker 7: Who can't? Get your ticket to invest us.
Speaker 5: Thank you for the shot on Twitter for me being one of the brightest minds in the culture in the world.
Speaker 3: I appreciate this so much.
Speaker 8: I will be.
Speaker 7: Showing some live trades that invest ust too.
Speaker 5: So get your tickets now and then maybe next year we'll be in China.
Speaker 4: China. Here we go. Yeah, yes, we're taking this show on the road.
Speaker 6: My graduates from my school being forced back drop drop, Mike, drop.
Speaker 4: Back drop drop.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the.
Speaker 1: United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest.
Speaker 2: Levels ever recorded, and over.
Speaker 1: One hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported.
Speaker 2: You will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 2: Do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,