Speaker 1: To Teas in a pod with Teddy Mellencamp and camera Jedge.
Speaker 2: Hi guys, as you know, we are off this week because it is July fourth, and.
Speaker 3: So my birthday, it is a birthday to you would like me to do a cameo?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah? How much? How much? Should I?
Speaker 3: One hundred dollars do? A shut up?
Speaker 2: Very expensive?
Speaker 3: I know, Well, are you gonna sing.
Speaker 2: In the cameo? Or what?
Speaker 3: Are you gonna have a birthday to you? No, I'm not gonna no, nope, July first. For some reason, some strange reason, I thought your birthday was on the fourth of July.
Speaker 2: No, I was married on the fourth of July. And my oh, your birthday is July first.
Speaker 3: So my good friend Jackie her birthday is on the fourth of July. And I just kind of you guys next up for some strange reason.
Speaker 2: I don't know how you could. Ever, where are you.
Speaker 3: Going to be July first? On your birthday?
Speaker 2: July first, I'm gonna be in La and then for uh then right after Bella's volleyball tournament, we are all going to head to Hampton's area with my family and so fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we're gonna be taken off for your You're taken off.
Speaker 2: Yes, but there will be people at my house everyone, so calm your tits. Some we have I know, I know, it's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, I know I have. I always had people stay at the house because we have to have somebody watch the dog, the ass. So we are plans for the fourth of July. My one plan is to not eat mango ever again in my life.
Speaker 2: Do you know I'm allergic to Mego?
Speaker 3: Well, I have not been allerged to mango until yesterday, and I got this. Really, I don't know if mego mangos come in different types, so I don't know. This one was a very small one, very ripe. I ate it. And we're going to the mall because Eddie needs a suit, a linen suit for this way, and we're going a wedding in Cabo. And all of a sudden, my throat starts scratching, like itching so bad, then closing up and I'm coughing and coughing. Snot is coming out my nose, water is drained out of my eyes and I can't stop coughing, and Eddie's looking at me like what the fuck I go? Is this how I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die eating a mango and thank God, I'm like, is it gonna get worse? Is it? It wasn't getting better For like twenty minutes. I drank milk, almond milk seemed to calm it down just a little bit. But it was like a two hour thing where all then I was like I couldn't stop coffeeing and it was kind.
Speaker 2: Of scary, and then you kind of wake up the next day having a sore throat. We're morphing into each other town.
Speaker 3: This is so weird. I've never had that problem. I don't know if it's just because it's so it was so ripe this mango, so I don't know. It was very weird. But we are going we are headed to Cabo on the third and we have a wedding. I think it's actually on the fourth of July that we're going to the wedding. I know, I know, So that is going to be fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not I'm not a big fan of going to Mexico anymore for some strange reason. Oh I love Mexico.
Speaker 3: It's not a strange reason. I just feel like as I get older, I'm getting a little bit tired, scared not tired, bitch scared of being an area that isn't always the safest place. Yeah you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it definitely depends where you go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm looking like, yeah, even if you go to like a nice resort and you're staying there, like if you want to leave and go like maybe to the office or down to the beach, like, shit happens down there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shit happens everywhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, I know.
Speaker 2: I drive out of my house, I'm like, holy shit, what is happening. It's happening everywhere. So I think we just have to live our life and do what we're know.
Speaker 3: I you know that I'm actually meeting with a business guy that is starting the something we're thinking about buying into a self defense company.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's cool.
Speaker 3: So tomorrow they're they're opening up a new location Anaheim Hills.
Speaker 2: Are they going to do it for kids too, because that's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not just I mean, it's all aspects of self defense they have, Like they it's not like you're going to be learning karate or whatever anything like that, but they're going to help you, like especially for housewives. So they're going to help you learn how to defend yourself, if it's with physically, if it's with pepper spray, a birdie. Have you heard of a birdie?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well I just went to that event and Temecula what they taught us all to do that and all out of the ropes like everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're going to teach all that. And also they have a simulator for shooting guns, so it's safe. There's no guns actually there, but you can learn how to shoot with a simulator. So I'm curious because this is something that I could see us getting into.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, we wish everybody a very happy Fourth July and we will be back. We are answering a couple of fan questions before we head out and we have our vacation for the week. Oh my gosh, dam they want us to get like lovey dovey real quick. Oh question good?
Speaker 3: Well if we didn't even ask the questions. What's your favorite food to eat the fourth of July?
Speaker 2: Oh? I love hot dogs. I do.
Speaker 3: I love a good hot dog. I had this conversation with somebody just just yesterday. Think it was like, oh, gross, hot dogs. I'm like, no, I need a good hot dog at least once a year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like once good hot dog, and I like like baked beans.
Speaker 3: I like baked beans too, I know. But let me ask you, if you had to pick one, you go to pick one. Twizzlers are Nerds gummy clusters?
Speaker 2: You know. I've always been a Twizzlers gal, but now you've turned me on to the Nerd gummy clusters. Yeah. I've realized about the Nerds gummy clusters is sometimes they hurt my tongue, So I.
Speaker 3: Really I think I still have to sourness of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like if I eat too many, like when we're traveling, I'm like, what, it feels like I had a war.
Speaker 3: So it's a must have when when we get on an airplane to have Twistlers and gummy clusters.
Speaker 2: And then when one of us isn't in the mood to eat it, the other one shoves it into our mouth anyway, So yeah, that's how we that's how we live.
Speaker 3: I can eat a whole bag of Twizzlers, the big giant bag.
Speaker 2: Mine got stale my recent bag because I didn't close it all the way. And then I got all excited when I found them.
Speaker 3: And then they were like, what if you tried to heat them up in the microwave.
Speaker 2: Could you imagine if someone came home and I've exploded in my house because I was heating up twizzlers that are two weeks old from CBS. Oh okay, what is our favorite thing about each other?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I think at this point we we just our chemistry is good and you're it's not like that with every friend. Like you, we all have friends and we're like, oh god, she's bugging me today. You don't, you only bug me sometimes, but uh, and and at this point we have uh, we can now finish each other's sentences. We are morphine into the same person. We are a lot alike. We have we love to do the same things. Our husbands are similar. Like we were just meant to be.
Speaker 2: To tease the pod, I think so too. What I said the other day, it was like, it's very effortless with Tam. Yeah, like I can and also I can feel your energy. I think you can feel we know right away what we're getting, and so I just really appreciate that. And like, also it's very when we are together. It's even better because it can be like, oh, you know that we can totally feed off of one another. And we always have fun. Or if we're tired, we can just look at each other and be like, let's go to bed. Yeah, there's no pressure for that together.
Speaker 3: We don't go to bed together, not together well yet yeah, yeah, that's coming next.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: They want to know the least favorite thing about each.
Speaker 3: Least yeah, least favorite the amountain times you post on your stories.
Speaker 2: If that's the worst thing that I do.
Speaker 3: That's the worst thing. There's really not anything for me.
Speaker 2: It's just when I know you're annoyed and you don't respond back, I mean, oh yeah, I want immediate I want immediate fix, and you like to give me like a ten minute time out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you have the anxiety anxiety part where you're like, Okay, what's wrong, what's wrong? And I'm like, nope, ain't talking, Tam.
Speaker 2: Do you have any haunted house stories for us?
Speaker 3: Not recently. The house that I grew up in was a little bit haunted. There had this added on room in the back in the corner.
Speaker 2: It had a leaded.
Speaker 3: Glass corner window. And Ryan was little at the time, and he would look in the window and he would see people dancing, and he'd always tell me about it, and I would always be like, oh my god, Yeah, that hurt. That house was haunted. It had a very eerie feeling. I would say the most recent was when we bought that second house in Ladera, in the same community we rented our house out, bought the second house. It just shit constantly happened to it. There was some bad energy.
Speaker 2: The people that iadgine there before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it got divorced and it was really really bad and like there would be like water leaks for no reason. Yeah, it was just really really weird, even the people. There's been like three or four owners since we sold it because people cannot stay there. It's weird.
Speaker 2: This next one is Teddy. Is Cruz doing better with camp? Yes, he went into camp this this morning, like effortless. Dove had her first day of summer school TK because she wouldn't do any of the questions that they asked during her initial application process on sure, no, do you have hands? Don't know? Where? Can you count? So they're like, in order for her to start TK, she has to do three weeks of summer school. So when does she.
Speaker 3: Start regular kindergarten? Do she have another year?
Speaker 2: She has a full year of TK before kindergarten, so she'll do this three weeks of summer school and then she'll start TK in the fall. But so we had Cruise this morning drop off, I mean Dove first, then Cruise at camp, and he walked in and it was like like he's feeling confident now he knows the like he's good.
Speaker 3: So it takes a few times.
Speaker 2: I love these questions. We get right into do you think Bravo will continue to cut more reunions now that they've done it with the Valley in Real House Lives, New Jersey.
Speaker 3: Well, the Valley never was sluttered for reunions, so I don't know what they're talking about, but I would like to see a reunion for the Valley. That would be nice. Maybe next year. I don't think they're going to be cutting more reunions. I don't think that's something that's that's did they want to do. I think the Jersey's in a really bad place and they just felt there was no reason for it.
Speaker 2: And also, reunions are expensive, so unless they are expensive, you're gonna get something good.
Speaker 3: I think there's no reason for the network to spend that kind of money. Now, somebody said Tamra do you get annoyed when humans call humans, when people call you a villain. I know I'm not a villain. Do I ask the hard questions on the show? Do I bring this shit up?
Speaker 2: Yes? I do?
Speaker 3: I don't really care. I don't think that's a villain.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Which housewife do you think would win on Survivor? Oh my god, this is a hard one.
Speaker 3: Teddy would win. That's who would win.
Speaker 2: You know what, I'll take it. I feel like I could win certain things, but eating snakeheads, like the food would really be hard for me. Like, I don't know that I could survive. I'm such a big need to have a.
Speaker 3: One tough chick to be on. Producer said doctor Nicole. Yeah, right, you give me one tough chick to win a Survivor type of show. I don't think that I could win.
Speaker 2: I love that they don't need the snakeheads on Survivor. Well what do they eat? Then? They shit?
Speaker 3: They eat shit you don't want to eat. I don't want to eat a cricket. I don't want to eat a turd. I don't want to sleep in the bushes. I'm too old for that shit.
Speaker 2: They're saying, we're getting fear factor in Survivor Ever.
Speaker 3: And me, and then we'll see who We'll see what happens.
Speaker 2: Do you agree that Kenya should have been suspended?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know the entirety of what went down. We only know what has been leaked. So this is the same housewife show that has been going on for eighteen years. Why all of a sudden now are we like, It's not that the cast or the network is changing, it's the viewers are changing. So I think the world is changing, and I think that that's why there's this. They have to legally pull them out of the show, do an investigation, and then put them back on. They did it with jen Aiden and Danielle, and they're doing it with Kenya. You know what we haven't talked about is Traders has done filming and they are back at home. Do you think one now, there was some people that were on Instagram that were on the show that we kind of know that they went home earlier, But for the most part, everything has been very hush hush.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there hasn't really been any leaks.
Speaker 3: As you know, when you leave. I think I talked about this before you sign a contract and you the minute you walk off that show. They make you sign another contract saying.
Speaker 2: When do you think it'll when do you think it'll air?
Speaker 3: They have a pretty quick turnaround. I filmed mine in September. It hasn't even been a year since I filmed the when I was on October, so probably October. But they make you sign a thing saying when you go home, you're not allowed to be on social media or do anything that would put you out in the public eye. So, I mean, it's a big commitment to the show. So I couldn't, like I lost money being on the podcast. I couldn't go back on the podcast until the show was entirely done filming.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hope Delora's one.
Speaker 3: I do too. I have a feeling she was. She's either a winner or towards the end.
Speaker 2: I feel like she wasn't named a trader though. I bet she was a faithful.
Speaker 3: But I could see Dlorus being a trader.
Speaker 2: I could too, But I just I'm just trying to guess.
Speaker 3: I'm curious how Dearinda did and I don't want to know. It's hard because I want to know, but I don't want to know.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh, this next one, all right, we got to blow right through these What age do we do our lower facelifts? I got did mine a couple of years ago. Mine was a necklift. I have a scar right here. I highly recommend. Yeah. I had a sunder change my life.
Speaker 3: Lower facelift by doctor Amby and that was geez, I think of my fiftieth So I'm fifty six now. So it's been a while. And like I said earlier in another podcast, I didn't have my upper face done and I feel like it's kind of falling. So I am looking into.
Speaker 2: I don't know that holding it like this and going I'm going to get an upper facelift is a good book.
Speaker 3: That's pretty right. Yes, No, so I want to do you know now forehead lifts are so much easier. It's done laparoscopic, put a hole on the top of your head and just pull the muscles up.
Speaker 2: Well, since since we have to wrap anyway, are you going to be Are you really going to a wedding Tamara? Are you going to get that surgery during the fourth of July?
Speaker 3: No, I'm good.
Speaker 2: I want to see some stories.
Speaker 3: No, I'm going to show you. I already talked to doctor Molds. Now everybody's going why isn't doctor Amby doing it because it's not his specialty, so he doesn't really like doing them. He likes doing other stuff. He does a lot of facelifts, but just the upper part. But doctor Molds does it, that's his associate.
Speaker 2: I'm excited. I'm excited to see it, and guys, we are going to miss you all. Once we get back, we'll recap what we actually did on the fourth of July. I can't wait to see Tamra's cameo that she's going to give me for free for my birthday. And yeah, we'll be back. And the best thing about after we have a little time off is we come back. I feel like we come back even shadier, like we come back really ready to go once we have a little break from talking about these shows. But we'll talk to y'all later.
Speaker 3: Bye.