Speaker 1: Good morning, Usa yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo es.
Speaker 2: Hilarious ass up, Charlamagne the Cat, Peace to the planet is Tuesday, Good morning, Good Morrow morning.
Speaker 3: What's happening? How y'all feel out there? I feel blessed, black and holly favored. Another day to serve our beautiful listen do was what's up?
Speaker 4: Jess?
Speaker 5: How you feeling?
Speaker 4: I feel good? Good? Yes, what you did yesterday? Hungry? You look good?
Speaker 6: Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: I went home. I went to sleep, y'all.
Speaker 6: I went to sleep, yes, because I told you I had a real pack weekend and then I was only running off to two hours asleep.
Speaker 4: But it's all good. And your mother too, dammit, Yes.
Speaker 6: Okay, yes, and my baby, my son don't feel well like you know this. This season's changing, so strep throat is out there, So y'all make sure.
Speaker 5: Y'all stomach virus.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, y'all take kids, yes, tell them to wear coats. I know we got these warm days in November, but remember it's November.
Speaker 4: Sure, warm hours. The season are changing daily.
Speaker 3: You feel like you can go outside and at twelve o'clock it'll be one season.
Speaker 4: And they had twelve thirty one as the whole other season.
Speaker 6: Yes, so, and Ashton loved, loved the way the shorts and a hoodie. I'm like, yo, you you're not white. He's one of them saying, yeah, he called the white people get away with that. They don't ever get sick off that. Yeah, you need to cover up your whole bodies.
Speaker 4: White people might have been right.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be honest with you about what because when you think about the way the temperature is now, it do feel like wearing a hoodie and shorts, yeah, because it'd be warm at one point and then it'd be cool at another point.
Speaker 4: So they might have had it right this whole time.
Speaker 6: And then that's how you wake up with your throat scratching, right, got.
Speaker 4: Time for that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, ferg will be joining us today. Berg got a new album. It's called Darryl. I'm talking a sap for he still got to say a Safford. Yeah, but his name is Ferd. Now he dropped the a sap but the game was always heard right, But it was a Safford?
Speaker 4: Was his rapp Nick? Yes? Because of the asap mob.
Speaker 6: Right, so he wants to be addressed as just for just for just, even.
Speaker 2: Though Hiss Instagram still says a well, he just wants to be addressed ferg. We're gonna talk him a little bit. Album Daryl came out last week and we got front page news. When we come back, Morgan will be joining us. You'll be breaking down everything that's happening with our presidency. And there's a new vote you were talking about.
Speaker 3: Huh yeah, but I don't want to get into that check.
Speaker 4: I just read about this morning.
Speaker 2: After mad maybe Morgan as so what we'll talk about it when we come back to the Breakfast Club in the morning. Good morning, everybody is j Envy, Jess hilarious, Charlamagne the God.
Speaker 4: We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Let's get in some front page news set up with some quick sports.
Speaker 4: Last night and Monday night for ball.
Speaker 2: The Dolphins beat the Rams twenty three fifteen.
Speaker 5: Now morning, Morgan.
Speaker 7: Good morning, Good morning, Envy, Charlotte Maine, Jess, Hey girl, good okay, all right, So before we get into the political political spectrum of the transition, let's talk about yesterday President Biden marked his final veterans day as Commander in Chief at Arlington National Cemetery yesterday morning. He says the country has a sacred obligation to those who have served and their families. He also bragged about what his administ station has done four veterans, and he also spoke about his late son Bo. Let's hear more from President Biden at Arlington National Cemetery yesterday.
Speaker 8: Prepare of those we sent in the hams Way and to care for them and their families when they returned home and when they don't. Together, we passed more than thirty bi partisan laws to support our veterans and their families, caregrivers and survivors. He brought veterans homelesses down to a record low. Our son, Bob Biden, deployed to Rack for a year, was Adella.
Speaker 4: A National Guard.
Speaker 8: I still remember the day he asked me to pin his bars on him.
Speaker 4: He stood Ramrod straight.
Speaker 8: I'm proud, Jill, and I our entire family felt.
Speaker 9: Yeah. So.
Speaker 7: Speaking of Veterans Day, sports analyst Michael Strahan, he didn't put his hand over his heart during the national anthem at Sunday's NFL on Fox broadcast, and that didn't sit well with a lot of people online. He faced some backlash and some criticism in regards to that he papped his hands in front of him, just you know, holding one hand in the other while everyone else next to him put their hand over the heart. Now, many thought it was disrespectful, particularly for a Veterans Day program. Straight hand, a former professional football player grew up in a military family, and he posted a tribute to the veterans and his family on social media on Monday, calling their selfless service beyond measure. What do you guys think about that? Should you know when the national anthem plays? Because here we go again, and we've seen it many times in NFL when Kaepernick took a knee when the national anthem plays. Is there are certain things that you're supposed to do. Take your hat off, put your arm over your heart, anything like that.
Speaker 6: I mean they say that, but in my opinion, and this is just my opinion, I don't really feel like it's a big deal, Like I really don't you.
Speaker 4: Want to honor the troops day?
Speaker 2: I mean, most people take their hats off, but you can honor the troops the way you want it. You say you grew up in a military family, posted I mean, I'm sure he has his.
Speaker 6: Reasons, so it's not it's not a big deal.
Speaker 4: Okay, cool, is there a fine? There's a fine or something?
Speaker 7: Oh okay, No, No, he's just facing a little backlash about it.
Speaker 4: And did anybody ask him why? That's the thing? Like reasons, I'm sure.
Speaker 3: Everybody jumped to these conclusions, but did anybody ask him why?
Speaker 10: It might he might not even have been thinking about it. It might not even have been intentional. I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, like, did anybody even bother to ask him why?
Speaker 7: I think as long as he was standing up, you know, it shouldn't have been a problem. He stood up as there was no hat on his head like you said, V.
Speaker 4: So there's that.
Speaker 7: But keeping in on track with the or on topic with Veterans Day, even though it was yesterday history was made abolitionist Harriet Tubman can now be called general in my great state of Maryland.
Speaker 6: Maryland Governor Wesmore.
Speaker 7: Annaiated yes a Veteran State ceremony that Tubman has been posthumously commissioned as a one star brickadier general in the Maryland National Guard.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 7: He also spoke to reporters after the ceremony where he called Tubman one of the greatest patriots he's ever seen.
Speaker 6: Let's hear more from Wes Moore on Harriet Tubman.
Speaker 11: We honor that legacy with an honor that puts on paper. Well, we've always known in our hearts that our leader in acts does deserved a star on her shoulder the whole time. This is a person who is one of the greatest Marylanders we've ever known, and someone who was willing to risk her own freedom, her own safety, her own life in order to help others. I mean that is patriotism, that's heroism, and so it's only appropriate that we now have a General Harriet Tullman.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if Harriet Tubmany no general, I don't know who is.
Speaker 6: Gangst the for real.
Speaker 7: So the last General Assembly session, state lawmakers, Maryland State lawmakers pass legislation allowing the governor to award the commission, appoint or promotion to an awardee after their death. Now, Tummon is, of course known as the conductor of the Underground Railroad, which helped lead slaves. That believe she led more than a seven hundred and fifty slaves to freedom by herself and more you know, through the Underground Railroad. She also served as a Union Army served in the Union Army during the Civil War, and as a spy, scout, nurse, and cook. So yeah, she is multifaceted. Governor Moore made Major General Janine Burkehead and Tubman's descendants participated in a ceremony that honored Harriet Tubman Underground Railroad State Park and Visitor Center in Church Creek, Maryland, yesterday morning. So history was made yesterday on Veterans Day for that of the late Great Harriet Tubman.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, well, thank you Morgan.
Speaker 7: Now you're welcome, and we'll get into all the nitty gritty of what's happening into the transition of Donald Trump into his second term as president.
Speaker 6: At seven a m.
Speaker 7: It's sticky, y'all, it's sticky, So stick around for more Front page news.
Speaker 4: We do have sixty seconds. So I do have one question.
Speaker 2: I've seen everybody online talking about Biden stepping down and allowing Kamala Harris to be president for the sixty days, the last sixty days.
Speaker 4: Have y'all heard that? Have y'all seen that? I think that's foolishness.
Speaker 6: I have heard about it.
Speaker 7: I have not heard anything that is actually substantial regarding that point.
Speaker 4: What would be the point.
Speaker 7: To actually allow Kamala to have that historic moment?
Speaker 3: I mean, it's complete foolishness, do you really, yes, you know what I would rather see. I'd rather see a sort of mayor retire and then they potentially put Kamala Harris on the Supreme Court. But Cary Seller's proposed that idea. I think that is a more substantial, solid thing to do. Then step down and let her symbolically be the president for sixty days.
Speaker 6: I disagree. I think she should definitely.
Speaker 3: Y'all like symbols. Y'all like symbols. That's the problemmbo, Like, I.
Speaker 7: Really don't want to hear what I got to say about, you know how the you know how the presidency and the election really panned out.
Speaker 6: Y'all ain't really gonna hear what I gotta say.
Speaker 4: I just don't see what's the point.
Speaker 3: What's the point of him stepping down and then making her the president for sixty days and seventy days?
Speaker 4: What's the point of that?
Speaker 7: It is the symbolism behind it. You're absolutely right, it's the symbolism of sexism.
Speaker 6: Is what it is.
Speaker 7: We could we could put racism to the saffold with just a little bit. But yes, it's it's break No, it's breaking the glass ceiling of sexism. Like the bottom line is we haven't we have Okay you we said on that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would rather see Saw saw the retire and then then make the VP. I'll put her on the Supreme Court.
Speaker 6: Beca sell us for feeling that the feeling biden alright cows.
Speaker 2: All right, guys, get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need the vent phone line to wide open, eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. It's the breakfast Club morning, the breakfast Club. Wait, this is your time to get.
Speaker 4: It off your chest.
Speaker 12: Eight hundred five eight five one five one.
Speaker 4: We want to hear from you on the breakfast Club. Hello, who's this lording?
Speaker 13: My name is Darryl Virginia, also Chogey for twenty seven years. I want to respond to the comment about Kama Harris. First of all, get a good morning.
Speaker 9: Breakfast Club.
Speaker 13: I love you, guys. We just throw listening to you, guys man every morning, listen to you.
Speaker 2: Can you take us off of Bluetooth of speak if you got us on shallow chopping all right, on.
Speaker 13: A second, so again, good morning, brush and club man. I love you guys, man in the morning, just for out listening to you by the month ago. You know, so I twitched over to you guys in the morning. But listen, man, I understand about if if they don't do it sending Kamala Harrison to presidents of for sixty days, symbolism is important. Yeah, maybe they can't do both. They can give her a Supreme Court too, but Donald Trump's not gonna do that. He's not gonna accordant to that. In the meantime, it's inbout to give her the presidency. For other people to see that. Yeah, first they did break the glass suiting for for sexism and also yeah, you still can can make it. You know, it inspired other other young people, other young girls, little girls and women especially that they can also accomplish great things. So you know, I think that they should if they do that, that would be awesome.
Speaker 10: If they did that doesn't inspire If she didn't win, Yeah, that's not breaking the glass.
Speaker 4: Yeah voted.
Speaker 13: I know she didn't win, But again that's that's why symbolism symbolism. You know what I'm saying, because it's it's to defy what they did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, symbolism that it takes an old white man to be the savior once again and give us a symbol for sixty days and then what like I'm just I'm asking sixty days and then what how does what does that change?
Speaker 13: Listen? Every because every because the big counts. Man, Every every move, every step forward counts.
Speaker 10: Well, you know, Kamala, Kamala Harss has already been president. Remember when Joe Biden had to have that surgery. If I go in some change, No, for real, she was active president, y'all.
Speaker 13: Don't it wasn't official? Man, Oh my god, listen, man, hey, hey, listen, I hear you much. I just want to say that. Man so again, shouting out for North, for Virginia and also for the Brons and New Jersey. Man, love you guys. Man, have a great day.
Speaker 3: Listen for eighty If for eighty five minutes, Kamala Harris became the first woman with presidential power, like I forgot when it was. But yes, so so if that didn't count.
Speaker 4: What would the next sixty days count? Hello? Who's this? Hey?
Speaker 14: What's going on Breakfast Club. My name is mister ap and this is my first time getting through and I'm glad I got through because I got something to get off my chest. Charlomagne, I need you to step to the front of the congregation, man, because this is definitely for you.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 14: Listen, tell you's out. Every single morning I listen to you, right, you come on to show and you give your opinion. Your opinions are valid sometimes and sometimes they're not. I just listen to you give your opinion as to something. And then Morgan was talking and you keep cutting her off.
Speaker 13: Why do you have to cut people off?
Speaker 14: Why can't you get your point out and allow people to talk and have an open conversation. And that's me getting my getting this off my chest.
Speaker 4: I cut her off, obviously.
Speaker 14: Get it because you keep talking, Like, stop talking, just let people talk, get yours off and let people get theirs off off.
Speaker 4: Did I just cut you off? Kind of?
Speaker 13: You ask me a question.
Speaker 4: This world?
Speaker 3: So you can't do a back in response, Like if somebody says something and then you say something back that's cutting them off, or if you ask the question that's cutting them off.
Speaker 2: I can't respond because I'll be cutting, get it on your chest eight hundred five eight five, one oh five?
Speaker 4: What if you need to vent? Hit us up?
Speaker 15: Now?
Speaker 4: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 14: Ray right, Ray, Yo, Charla, Mate, Jasey, what.
Speaker 4: Up are we lost? This is your time to get it off your chest.
Speaker 9: I got an indoor pool.
Speaker 13: Outdoor pool.
Speaker 4: We want to hear from you on the breakfast Club.
Speaker 16: Get on the phone right now.
Speaker 14: He'll tell you what it is.
Speaker 4: We lie Hello, Who's this?
Speaker 17: This blest is from Detroit, Michigan.
Speaker 8: What I do?
Speaker 14: Hi, y'all?
Speaker 17: I got two things I want to get off my test.
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 17: The first thing is tupac tupac drop, keep your head up? And the lyrics, y'all, is speaks to the election.
Speaker 3: Oh God, before it's time before, tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me the words I forgot?
Speaker 17: Okay, when he say, man, I'm so nervous, show I can't believe I'm on here. He said that a man can't make one. He has my right to tell a woman when a where to create one?
Speaker 9: So what real man?
Speaker 17: Stand up with the lyrics before then? Yeah, keep your keep your head up the whole time.
Speaker 3: That bar does apply to you know, women's reproductive rights being over overturned in this country.
Speaker 4: That is true.
Speaker 18: Yes.
Speaker 17: The second thing is nobody in America is talking about how Milannia Trump's news has been blasted all over Russia's broadcasts.
Speaker 4: Pictures.
Speaker 17: Yes, her news, her naked pictures to congratulate Trump on his presidency. The Ladin put In how you say his name?
Speaker 15: He put her news all of their broadcasts.
Speaker 9: This is I'm.
Speaker 17: Positive, like, this is crazy that nobody in America is talking about it. If all over TikTok is true, I watched it. It's this is crazy, guys. Her naked pictures apart.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, I'm looking at I'm looking at it for a good source.
Speaker 4: I don't want that on my news week.
Speaker 2: News Week, says Russian state TV, as Milani and Trump's news on prime time.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 10: Have a great day, all right, get it off your chest.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred five eight five one o five one. If you need the vent, you can hit us up now. We got just with the mess coming up.
Speaker 4: What we talking about?
Speaker 6: Yeah, so apparently it was more to the meg the Stallion and Winny fight or or quarrel or whatever. We're gonna get into it. Jason Lee didn't do his full due diligence with the detail.
Speaker 4: You want call my sauces, never my sauces. No, we got to excluse inside the house.
Speaker 6: Just come from inside down right.
Speaker 2: We'll get to Jest with the mess. Next is the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Everybody is j n V Jess, Larry Charlamagne, the God. We are the Breakfast Club, good money, wait on just to come in here and do it the mess. Now, I want to salute everybody in Newark, New Jersey. Man, I'll see y'all tomorrow at the grand opening of Hash Story. Salut to the good brother Ray Kwonda chef Man.
Speaker 3: Hash Storia is a premium dispensary in Newark, New Jersey, seven nine to nine Broad Street and tomorrow's grand opening from eleven am to seven pm.
Speaker 4: So I see all tomorrow.
Speaker 5: Now let's get to Jess with the mess.
Speaker 19: News is real, whether it's hilarius, Jessica, robber Moore, just don't do no lines, don't do.
Speaker 4: That, don't sell nobody. World why Jess worldwise.
Speaker 12: On the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: She's a coach of ship.
Speaker 20: She was able to get y'all to see something and understand something that nobody.
Speaker 9: Could get you to see this time to set it off.
Speaker 6: Okay, so yesterday we mentioned that, you know, Jason Lee had said that Megan thee Stallion and Wnnie Harlow they got into a fight.
Speaker 4: But our Laura la Rosa.
Speaker 6: From Brown Girl Grinding, she got an exclusive and got more details and she said, allegedly this all started because when he is Canadian. She posted something about Tory Lanez on social media in the midst of the Meg and Tory shooting trial stuff, which Meg had an issue with immediately as soon as she saw it. I'm told that Whinnie's alleged posts, which we try to go back and find it but we couldn't, wasn't aimed to be against Meghan, but she perceived it that way, and when Wennie had saw all the feedback from it, she deleted it. Lauren was also told that it was a short conversation where Meg had reached out to Winnie and Whennie apologized, but Megan left her on red after her apology. So Shane like, I'm like, damn, why you reach out to me? Then damn, I ain't gonna say nothing to my apology. So then fast forward, Ruben party comes and then Meg and Whennie allegedly gets into a verbal altercation, and Meg allegedly approached Winnie about the post, but tons of people broke it up before it actually became like a fight or whatever. So and her person also alleges who was there, alleges that Meg was going off and yelling at her like I beat your a as I so, And that's how it happened.
Speaker 10: Because she posts did something about Tory Lanez. Yeah, and then you reached out to the girl.
Speaker 6: The girl said sorry because she didn't intend any you know, ill will against you.
Speaker 4: And then you left on red. What is your post like free toy, toy, innocent or just try to find it? I don't know.
Speaker 6: She deleted it once she got backlash from it. So yeah, but I didn't know that Winnie Harlowe was Canadian. Canadian, I didn't know that. I didn't know that e yeah, yeah, moving on Jelil.
Speaker 4: All around Canada.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 10: First of all, don't give trump I did between Drake King and now Winnie fighting certain problems in this country.
Speaker 4: She says sorry. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Jeellette White on Family Matters reboots. So it's a promo clip of Jeel White's memoir. He has a book, Growing Up RCLE, and it started circulating. He spoke on why there was never a Family Matters reboot.
Speaker 4: That's what he said.
Speaker 21: Some around twenty thirteen twenty fourteen, I was approached by one of our former producers that Netflix had interest in doing a reboot of Family Matters. How Family came to pass, It's actually a greater story than what was made up inside the show. Going on to a show that was never intended for me to be the star of making it last for nine years, growing up on a studio lot and in public school at the same time, That to me, was the greater story that needed to be told for today. When I pitched that to one of my former executive producers, all he had to say to me was, Jielle, nobody's interested in your memoirs.
Speaker 3: I mean, at this point, Arkle would be grown and would be the ahead of some tech agency. He would have created some app and made three hundred billion dollars. It's always, you know, the nerds that grew up to be like the super wealthy. It was not like he'd be like a young geek.
Speaker 4: No moody.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they would and they can center it around today all this AI, all this technology and stuff like you just say, you know, they could have played to that HeLa six.
Speaker 2: He wouldn' even be wearing glass, right, But he said that was twenty thirteen, ten twelve years ago, so years ago it still would have been a grown man.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he wanted like he wanted something to be about him. Like it just seemed like he wanted it to be about him. Now, if you're a documentary person, you wouldn't have a problem with that.
Speaker 4: But I wouldn't. I wouldn't watch that. You would watch it.
Speaker 6: I would watch The Family Matter's reboot with Erkle like but not, but not a story about Erkele's life. Could you imagine him.
Speaker 2: Being ercle and having to go to public school and they making fun of you every day and and all the problems. I went to basketball camp with him, Nix camp with him, and he was playing basketball and I remember he crossed some kid over, did a layup kid, punched him in his face.
Speaker 5: Putt White and reading his book right now, I don't know if that's in.
Speaker 2: There, but but he puts him in the face because it was like he just looked at being soft. So Julia White had to fight the kid at at the Knicks camp win Well, everybody broke it up and everything like that, where it got to the point where it was like the police were called, the kid was arrested.
Speaker 4: Why would you put Steve exactly?
Speaker 2: But people always thought he was soft, They always thought he was sad. So he always had to play to the character. He had to prove himself all the time because people look at him.
Speaker 3: His book cover. That's the fun on the book. Come, that's that's the fun. That's that's cover.
Speaker 4: He got an R and B house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I would be interested in those, those type of stories would be there, you know, I doe you.
Speaker 6: I would be for the Family Matters. I would be for the reboot. But he was saying that basically Netflix wanted to reboot Family Matters after seeing the success of Full House reboot the Fuller House. You know, the Netflix is definitely into the reboot era right now. But yeah, I mean, so that's good, that's good.
Speaker 4: The book bookak, Yeah, I'm I'm reading I got my own guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, if you want to look at it just for you know future already the cover ready.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he looked like he about the same.
Speaker 5: I think he's coming up here in the next couple of weeks.
Speaker 6: So yeah, okay, Well, Michael Shay on R.
Speaker 4: Kelly.
Speaker 6: In a recent aftersode, Michael of SNL Michael Shade did a skit taking a stance on R.
Speaker 12: Kelly man with thirty four felonies, lead the free world and be the president.
Speaker 4: Of the United States.
Speaker 22: That's it.
Speaker 4: I'm listening to R Kelly again.
Speaker 9: I already do, but.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna stop pretending. I don't.
Speaker 3: If white people get elect their fellas, I could dance to mine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, A point was me. Yeah, point was made. Yeah, andry chuckle.
Speaker 6: And I like this story because I also just saw that sting say that he has no plans of canceling. I'll be missing you that that record following did these legal troubles, So I thought that was that was like a little key key Michael Jay.
Speaker 4: That was funny. That was super funny.
Speaker 6: But that is your Joseph the mess for the first hour.
Speaker 5: All right, thank you.
Speaker 2: Just now, when we come back, we got Front Page News and Ferg asap.
Speaker 5: Ferg will be joining us.
Speaker 2: His album Daryl came out last week and we're gonna talk to him in a little bit.
Speaker 5: So don't go anywhere.
Speaker 4: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 2: Everybody's dj NV just Hilarie Charlamagne, the God.
Speaker 4: We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Let's get in some front page news now with Monday night football. The Dolphins beat the Rim twenty three fifteen. I don't think anybody cares about those teams because the Dophins are three and six.
Speaker 6: First of god, I don't do that because my man's team is the Rams.
Speaker 4: But the Rams are four and five. They're not going on there.
Speaker 2: They have the same dreams the Cowboys and the Giants, right, they're not going for And how was the team the Rams.
Speaker 6: I don't know Whatckers like Durrams, but he loves them and he was. He's very sad right now, both their records St.
Speaker 4: Louis. No, he did not.
Speaker 6: He just likes the Rams. I have no idea, but that's his.
Speaker 3: Probably he probably used to like them when it was the Saint Louis Rams, the greatest show on turf. Marshall Fulk remember Everybody's away to Jerseys back in the day. Yeah, but then they went to law. They probably gut Lewis fan.
Speaker 4: Okay, good morning, Morgan.
Speaker 7: Good morning, good morning. It's good to see tour looking good out there. You know, he's helpful, fairly healthy. Anyways, Yep, I won't watch into that, but yes, good morning y'all.
Speaker 6: So let's get into it.
Speaker 7: President elect Trump is making he's making his announcements regarding appointments and his administration. Former Ice Director Tom Homan is being promoted to borderzar when President Trump takes office. President Elect Trump excuse me, Noal Trump announced the move on truth social saying that Holman will be in charge of the nation's borders and his administration. Earlier this year, Homan promised to run the biggest deportation force this country has ever seen if Trump got elected, which in fact happened last week. Yesterday, Homan spoke to Hannity on Fox News, and he said he's getting to work, and if you're in a sanctuary city to get out of his way. Get used to it, because he's coming. Let's hear more from Tom Holman. The new borders are I.
Speaker 23: Saw today numerous governors from a sanctuary state saying they're going to step in the way. They're better get the hell out of the way. If you help us or get the hell all the way, because ICE is going to do their job. We're going to take the handcuffs off Ice said, the Biden administration put on them, and let Ice would they do they do best. And let me say this, back to the view of Joe Biden, they promised this administration promise they're going to concentrate on their criminal aliens. That was your priory, secondary my orchestra. I looked at the status today. The removal criminal aliens is down seventy four percent from President Trump. We have more criminals here than we ever had, so we got plenty of targets all there, and the men and women of this new administration are going to go look for him. They're gonna look from sanctuary city. The sanctuary cities don't want to help, get out of the way. I'll double the workforce in that sanctuary city. We're going to do our job. Despite the politics. We're doing it. So get used to it because we're coming.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tell you something, man, that dude don't play.
Speaker 3: I saw him on sixty minutes, maybe like last month, and he said, in regard to the kids being separated from their families, he said families can be deported together. Damn, that's what he said. Sixty that dude, don't played. No, he did not play whatsoever.
Speaker 7: So, yes, the border was one of the top issues Trump addressed. Wild campaigning polls also found immigration to be one of the voters' biggest concerns in this election. So yeah, there's your new borders are USA. President elect Trump is reportedly also expected to name Florida Senator Marco Rubio as Secretary of State. The New York Times sites three sources familiar with trum thinking who say the President elect could still change his mind. However, Rubio was elected to the Senate in twenty ten and has taken hawkish stances with both on both China and Iran. He recently said Russi's war against Ukraine as a stalemate and needs to be brought to a conclusion now. Rubio again brand against Trump in twenty sixteen in the presidential primaries, but he is making his stake and his claim in the Trump administration. Also, Florida Representative Michael Waltz has been named as National Security Advisor. Walts, a former Green Brett, has served in Congress since twenty nineteen. He has also previously been named to the House Armed Services, Intelligence, and Foreign Affairs committees.
Speaker 6: Senate confirmation is not required for that role.
Speaker 7: However, Stephen Miller has been announced as White House Deputy Chief of Staff or Policy. That's according to multiple reports, Miller his top immigration advisor and served as a senior advisor during Trump's first presidency. He was also the one who spoke at Trump's as Is Where Garden rally saying America is for Americans only.
Speaker 6: Let's hear from Stephen Miller and that MSG rally.
Speaker 4: When his life was on the line, did he falter?
Speaker 1: Did he waiver? Did he yield? Did he surrender? Did he hesitate? Did he back down? Did he give one single solitary inch? Or did he stand up strong and proud and resilience the warrior that he is and raise his fifth into the air and shout up a half of all of you, fight, fight, fight, And what was he fighting for? He was fighting for your children, for your wives, your husbands, everyone that you love and know in the world. The right to live in a country where criminal gangs cannot just cross our border and rape and.
Speaker 4: Murder with impunity.
Speaker 1: Who's going to stand up for the girls of America, the women of America.
Speaker 4: The families of America.
Speaker 1: Who's going to stand up and say the cartels are gone, the criminal migrants are gone, the gangs are gone. America is for Americans, and Americans.
Speaker 3: Only listen man when the math deportations start.
Speaker 4: No need for anybody to.
Speaker 3: Act surprised because they told you what they was going to do for you had getting exactly what you voted for.
Speaker 24: Yep.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, so there's more appointments to be made. But it was bringing things home quickly.
Speaker 6: To New York.
Speaker 7: Mayor Eric Adams wants his corruption trial to begin earlier than scheduled so that he can focus on getting re elected. The trial has been set to start on April twenty first, twenty twenty five, and in a letter to a federal judge presiding over the case, adams lawyers as for a new start date of April first, writing that it could uphold his right to a speedy trial and would allow him to participate in his re election campaign now. The lawyer's added that with the April twenty first start date, the trial would not be over until a month before voting begins in the Democratic primary, and that the earlier date would rid voters of the distraction of the misguided indictment as they evaluate Democratic candidates for mayor.
Speaker 6: So that's what's going on with air.
Speaker 7: Excuse me, Mayor Eric Adams, as he's making his his way to re election or he's trying attempting to make his way towards re election.
Speaker 6: Yup, all right, chall So that's your front page.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 6: I'm Morgan with follow on social ad Morgan Media.
Speaker 7: For more news coverage, follow ad Black Information Network, download the free iHeartRadio app, and visit bi nnews dot com.
Speaker 5: Thank you Morgan, Thank y'all.
Speaker 4: Have a good one all right.
Speaker 2: Now, when we come back asap, Ferg will be joining us. His new album Darryl is out right now. We go kicking with Ferg when we come back, so don't move. It's to Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club all everybody, stej Envy, just hilarious, charlamage the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. We got a special guest in the building. Ladies and gentlemen, first pop, what's up feelings?
Speaker 12: So no more a sat ferg Uh, It's still a Sapps on my chest. Okay, Sapples forever. I'm always striving and prospering. But Ferg is like, you know, Diddy change his name. It's a funny name. It's a funny title to bring up Diddy, right, It's like, but it happened, Yeah did he? He changed his name a few times and it represented different eras of his career. That's where I'm at.
Speaker 4: With it, just your baby oil era?
Speaker 12: Why did I listen? Diddy is my family and I love his family. I don't know all of what's going on with this case and everything like that. And it's a bunch of hearsay. Really is like a thousand bottles of baby oil? What that has to do anything with him being a bad man? So yeah, he just a rich man with a bunch of baby oil.
Speaker 2: So you did say this is a new I guess new energy in your life right now? To take the a Sap off. So what is the difference? Is it a crew? Was it more individual?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 22: Well?
Speaker 12: I feel like Asap puts me in group. Think.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 12: You think about the era, which is a golden era. You know what I'm saying, Like we changed the game, and it's just like for me to change the game a whole other way in an individual way now, like I was known for being ferged my whole life, Like I met Rocky as Ferg, I met yams is Ferg, and then like when we came together as a group effort, we all changed our name to a SAP for like how bone does got you know, a lazy bone, crazy bone, flesh and bone. We just basically took our last names and put them last and put a SAP as our first. So it's just a new era.
Speaker 3: I know earlier this year with people from the A Sad Mob saying that you were no longer a part of a Sad mom.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I al said that, and he took that that quote back, like we talked about it and hashed it and all of that stuff. But yeah, it was and Barri they they said that. But my whole thing is like, you know, when you're doing great, that's what it comes with, you know people, you feel some type of way. And I didn't do anything in anybody.
Speaker 4: So yeah, is the mob so close as they used to be?
Speaker 12: Uh close as they used to be? I would say that me and Rocky we talked every now and then. I always check on as well being, but we're so busy just doing our own thing. He got two kids and he's making music and got his career. This is exactly going the way we wanted it to go. Like you know, I got my land over here, you got your island over here. We big pillars, and then when we come together, it's just like it just gets crazy. So as far as like as close as we used to be, no, because we used to basically live with each other, because we used to be on tour together. But as far as love, like I love my brother to death like I would. I always want to see my brother do great and I love what he's doing. And yeah, all my brothers, you know, even Ils and Bari, like with the whole thing. It just I always say that people handle fame differently, Like Yams he handled it the way he handled it. It costs him his life. It's a lot of access, you know, it makes people act different. We don't know, Like I don't I know these people and these guys from a point like when I met them, they was already like teenagers or like young adults. I don't know what happened to them in their life before that. So what shapes and molds these people in their younger years or as young men. I don't know what it was like in their household or whatever. So when we get the fame and the fortune and all of that, everybody's gonna react different.
Speaker 6: Yeah, where you've been at though you've been a little quiet last I've been.
Speaker 12: Cooking, cooking. Yeah, Like you know, we in a game where it's like everything is so quick. I never believed in like rushing my process for money, like I feel like I've done that. I was like hustled. I feel like after I dropped Traplo on my album, the time and effort it took me to create that album, which it took my whole life to create the album because up until that point, I was just living it and I created an album, so I had mad life to talk about on that one album. After that, it's just like chasing a hit. But now you listening to the label YO, put out this, put out that, because Yo, this works for radio boom, and then it's like, I mean I got mad hit records. Not saying that that's enough, but for me, it wasn't enough. Like I wanted to like really figure out what I wanted to because you know, when you realize you got a voice, you can really make a lot of movement, and as a thirty six year old man, you want to create purpose and have purpose driven moves. Yeah, so that's what I wanted to figure out, Like all right, you know I did that. That was fun, But where am I going now? Like how am I going to lead the people? Or what am I saying to the kids. So that's what I had to figure out, Like I wanted to grow as a person so the music could evolve.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the name of the album is Darryl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, why Daryl because it seems like it's almost like you're going back to the origin of yourself.
Speaker 12: I feel like I was running. I was running for myself for a long time. Like my father was such a great man. Like I'm not sure if you.
Speaker 4: Heard the legend.
Speaker 12: Yeah, you know Dferg Deferg family, Like it's a whole family of us.
Speaker 4: T Ferg.
Speaker 12: They know him. That's my uncle, that's always with me, Deferg, my dad. You got kim Ferg, Mama Ferg. Kim Ferg used to dance with Teddy Riley and you know she used to be with this crew called the Gucci Girls with Dapidan then, like all of their outfits and stuff so I come from a whole lineage your fergs, and then now it's just going back to the basics and going back to my roots because I feel like I never gave the world that I only gave y'all mobbing. I never gave y'all an individual.
Speaker 4: Now, you were very vulnerable on this album.
Speaker 2: Yes, knowing you for a long time, you've been pretty quiet, like you know, you don't really put your business out there. So how were you able to be so vulnerable and how difficult was it for you? I thought it was like cool to be vulnerable. I thought it was cool to be I talked it to the ancestors came through.
Speaker 12: Nah, I thought it was cool to be vulnerable because we're in a town where being vulnerable, if you can be vulnerable, it's cool because the kids they put everything out there. And at first I thought that was kind of like crazy, but then when I like really got hip to like what's happening, it's a shift in culture where it's like it's a lot of information being put out to us. We got Hulu, we got Netflix, we got YouTube, we got all of these out and you have to stand out some type of way. We in a town where it's like we're battling for attention span. So it's like the realist, like Real TV changed that, you know, real TV, and then you have love and hip hop and now you have straight up Instagram stories and reels and your music. You have to be honest because it's like, if you're not saying some honest I'm just gonna look at this dude's story and like he's not even rapping, but this is more interesting.
Speaker 2: We got bored with Ferg when we come back, so don't move. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning everybody.
Speaker 4: It's DJ v Jesse.
Speaker 2: Hilarry, Charlamagne to God. We are the Breakfast Club. We're still kicking it with Ferg.
Speaker 6: Jess, did you were you at all worried about how vulnerable you were gonna be? You open up about some pretty tragic things like that happened to you.
Speaker 4: As a kid.
Speaker 12: Yeah. It took me eight years to write Pool, Like it was three songs that I had wrote to get to that point. So I wrote a song called we Don't Judge and chance to rappers on it. I'm still put that out with Stacey Barth, and then I wrote another song called Innocent Child, which was like three different stories about three different people. The last story was mine's, and then I was just trying to refine, like and then I linked up with my boy Kirby, who he designed. He's the designer and on a pure moss. I just love his storytelling through his clothes and how he speaks to the world. He kind of grabs the bull by the horns and we got in the studio and he's just like, yo, bro, like you itching towards it and you're scratching the surface in this song, innocent child when you need to like really just dive in and just go crazy.
Speaker 4: That you called it pool.
Speaker 12: I called it pool because of so I got d I got Basically, I went to I don't want to tell us the whole thing, so yeah, but yeah, I want you to go to listen to it because that's where you'll get like the really fine night detail of the song. But basically, it was an incident that happened in the pool when I was a young kid, and it's everybody's around and everything like that, and you know, for me, it was like weird and it was like one second, but I'm like why, and it just made me ask why, and I wanted to basically create a piece of art that my kid could find or like kids could find and listen to it and I'm still jiggy, I'm still this person or whatever, and let them know that, like the things that happened to you really happened for you. But the things that happened to you, it doesn't define it doesn't exactly. So I was like and then also I was thinking, like all these rappers and people just be like, yo, we're on Demon Time. We on Demon Time, And I'm like, when has that ever been cool to be on demon time?
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 12: Like that's like not cool, like to be on demon town. Like we on Demon Time. People don't even know where that energy comes from. Like you just took him by yo, we on demon toime.
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 12: This is just is what it is. And I understand because like I got homies that's in it. Like so sometimes you forced to be in it, But if you're not forced to be in it, then it's like why you want to be on demon time? Like we should be like wanting to help each other. So yeah, that was just what I was creating that song for. And you know a lot of people say, we don't Demon Time and they don't talk about the demons, like let's open this up, like, let let's let's let's dissect what the demons is, like let's sit at a table. That's what hip hop is. Hip Hop is religion, hip hop is our spirituality. Like hip hop is this Like when the cameras is off, were going, were giving each other file like that, we're gonna talk about this conversation like it that's a real But while we can't talk about the real on camera and have these discussions, hip hop is a thing that unites religions and kids. You know, there's Muslims and Jewish people that's war on with each other. I went to Jerusalem how to show I seen all of them turning up together. I got back home like they letting me have it on, Like this is how I knew it was a problem because I'm not knowing like I'm making music but like I'm not knowing that I did something like powerful. But like when I get back home, I check on my DM, They're like, yo, how are you gonna perform for the Muslims? How are you gonna perform for the Jews? Da da da da da? And I'm like, yo, the kids don't want to fight. The kids want to like unite. The kids want to see the light.
Speaker 3: The kids are caught up in something bigger than them, something that's been going on longer than them exactly.
Speaker 12: But like who's really having that conversation? Like why we're not having that conversation? Like I don't know.
Speaker 4: Was it difficult depending on the right the words for pool?
Speaker 3: Is that why it took eight years because just being just publicly addressing you know, what happened to you. You know, it's hard to address molestation period, but also withleftation from the same sex.
Speaker 12: First of all, I just had to I was looking at the the news that you put out the other day and that I had to like research molestation and like malestation sounds so crazy to me, Like it's like, oh, like it could vary, like what molestation is regardless of what it is, it can like, oh, I was older person, the person was way older than me.
Speaker 3: Because he was I used to think this. I got blessed by Reade that I was.
Speaker 10: I to look at it the same way, like did you think it the worse when you think it's.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's like you got different levels, Like you know, I was touched like I to be clear, like I was like groped basically, and is I just found it weird because it's another dude.
Speaker 4: Like absolutely, were you scared that weird? Like you yeah?
Speaker 2: Were you scared to tell your family because your family comes from the street. I know you said you told your cousin. Were you scared because you knew that if your family found out.
Speaker 12: I told my cousin because he was my age and I didn't want to I didn't want to feel weird, like I'm holding this thing to myself, so I had to tell somebody. And then years later I told my mom after seeing a precious movie and then people was like standing up. We went to I don't know we've seen like a uh you went to like a premiere of the precious movie and people was like standing up and telling their stories after the thing. And I told her like on the train, and she was just like what for real? When I'm sorry? Like she just felt like a bad mom. But like you know, we in the hood were going to the pool, We've gone to the park. You just never know, like weirdos could just creep up in the mix and you can't hold your kid by you twenty four to seven like and then the hood, I mean, and not just in the hood, everywhere. I feel like this is going on and people just not gonna talk about it, And I'm like, Yo, what am I talking about? Like I didn't make that happen to me, Like like the minds to like be trying to hold inside.
Speaker 4: Like, and it's powerful that you're sharing it a lot of brothers.
Speaker 3: I think the only other person that you've heard talk about that in wrap was Common No Common.
Speaker 4: And then to Kurry.
Speaker 12: Over there, people say that Kendrick said something about it, but I think that was about his mom.
Speaker 4: I don't remember.
Speaker 12: Yeah, he has a song on his album, The Big Steppers. Is it called the Big Steppers? Yeah, mister, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was gonna ask you said that.
Speaker 2: Uh, you feel like you should be in the conversations when it comes to Kendrick, Lamar.
Speaker 12: J Cole and Drake h.
Speaker 2: Then somebody would say, but it takes you to too damn long to put out a project.
Speaker 12: That's what we do.
Speaker 6: What was your mindset behind I thought I was dead.
Speaker 12: They thought I was dead. I never thought I was dead.
Speaker 6: Okay, Well tell me the mindset behind that.
Speaker 12: The mindset behind that was the l's comment. You know what I'm saying. He said, I was, you know, I was burnt out, trapped, little can't get it right. I remember that. I remember that so vivid.
Speaker 3: You You're the most active from it for me musically, musically Yeah.
Speaker 12: And he said that when I had like a song on a billboard with Nas Spicy and a song with Nicki Minaj. But I love Els, you know, I love him even when he don't know I do, or if he don't think I do. But yeah, that that fueled me. And I was like, you know what, this is great because for so long I felt like nobody would trying to with me, Like I needed somebody to like poke me, like poke the beer so I could get better. Like so I just used a fuel to just create.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 12: And then also I was looking at Dion Sanders team. They just kept losing, so I'm like, I'm gonna create an anthem for them and just for any but then it turned into for anybody who was doubted. I wanted to create this anthem for.
Speaker 2: I feel like the album is kind of like that, Like you feel like a lot of people doubted you in this album and it's like this is my way of giving y'all a middle finger telling y'all I'm back.
Speaker 12: No, it wasn't really, It's a few. It wasn't a lot of people, like because I know I'm lit, like I that's not a question in my mind. It's just I'm talking to a few people and you can hear it. Like you know, I say some names. I'm slide with some things, but I'm very transparent on this album.
Speaker 2: Let's get into a joint off the album what you want to hear Chosen Chosen. Yeah, we got more with Asap Ferd when we come back. It's the Breakfast Club, good Morning. We're still kicking it with his album. Darryl is out right now now on your song a Law on the album My features Future, but people saying that he's throwing shots at Gunner. When people send you verses, do you listen or do you not care? That's their own artistic way of feeling.
Speaker 12: Oh, I definitely listen. I'm listening and I know what people are talking about. But yeah, artistic freedom, I'm not allowing nobody to like. It's words at the end of the day, you know what I'm saying. It's words like we see I think future and Drake just link back up and they cool again. Okay, Well, you know I met Gunner through Thugs, so I'm lawyer to Thug. Whatever Thug say is good, it's good.
Speaker 24: You know.
Speaker 12: I love Thug and I've grown a love for Gunner and when I see him, it's love. But at the same time, it's like, whatever Thug say, have you spoken to I haven't spoke to Thug when he was home, but I went to this girl's show and we had spoken on the phone.
Speaker 6: How was it working with Margeni Blinde? You got her on two tracks?
Speaker 4: Mary is the Queen?
Speaker 12: Yeah. Mary is literally the best in the world, Like we are the same spirit, like uptown energy, her remixing like Roy Years songs. I love Roy Years. Yeah, it's just like it was a dream for me to work with her. She actually chose four songs to like jump on. She wound up getting on too, But yeah, I do a whole album with her. She's amazing. How therapy kept you grounding, more poised. It gave me tools to work through thoughts, let me, let me dive in. And then also like meditation. I've been meditating for about five years now, like religiously. When I had like heavy anxiety. I was meditating for thirty minutes in a day as soon as I wake up, and then thirty minutes before I go to sleep, and then that literally that in the therapy. Like I used to go into the therapy office and my leg was moving like this. I used to watch my father do that all the time. And when I first walked in there, he said, you see your leg moving like that? And I was like, and then I just stopped. He was like, yeah, that's anxiety. And anxiety also don't only have to be from trauma or whatever. It can be. You're happy, you're excited.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you want to see what it's gonna do.
Speaker 12: Like when I walked Kendrick through Harlem, my anxiety was through the roof because I'm like, Kendrick one of my favorite rappers. So it's like that right there, was like that was that was cool, That was some cool. Just can't do that, you know what I'm saying. And he was protected. Nothing happened on my watch.
Speaker 5: He was more nervous about, like make sure I wasn't even.
Speaker 12: Thinking about that. Te Ferd really thought about that because I just don't think happened to me at all. Yeah, but like, yeah.
Speaker 4: About that you walking walking him through a harlem.
Speaker 12: So I had one to his show and he was like, yo, I got a day off tomorrow. I'm like, you're trying to go to hallm and he was like yeah, I'm down. And then Dave Free called me. He was like, yo, trying to pull up the harlem. So I had to like put a whole itinerary together and randomly wound up being Dapper Dan's birthday that day. He didn't even know I was coming to see him, and I brought Kendrick to Melbours and then we went to Dapper. Then I brought him to my hood showed him like the stupid that you know I used to hang out on and you know, they don't got hydrants open in La, so he's like touching the water.
Speaker 25: Like that.
Speaker 4: Whole another thing people were talking about earlier this year.
Speaker 3: I don't know if he spoke about this anywhere, but when they was looking for Rocky to be on Romelo.
Speaker 4: Yeah put it out. He wasn't on there.
Speaker 12: I think Rocky Loki used that verse for another song.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Yeah, so that's what happened, But he ain't tell me that, so you had to take him off. I didn't take him off that the version still exists. We can still put it out. Yo, everybody, all the fans go hond Rocky to drop his version of Romelo because whatever other song he dropped, we don't remember that. Go drop the Romelo verse. We need that. That back and forth is crazy on some Jada and styles going back acting forth crazy.
Speaker 3: And you know, people always talk about your face when they when they did the they show that video of Rocky talking about fighting in jail.
Speaker 4: Classic for whatever reason, that goes.
Speaker 3: Super viral on TikTok all the time, and they always doing it on your face.
Speaker 4: What were you thinking in that moment. I was just listening.
Speaker 12: I wasn't even thinking, and I didn't even realize I was doing all of that with my face until I seen that.
Speaker 4: Like I was like, yo, I seen.
Speaker 12: The mic drop like this, and then I'm like, I'm like, because this is news to me, Like I never first of all, casting Ova when he first came home, he told me he was locked up with flocker on. I didn't know that Rocky was locked up, so that was news. And then when I think I brought it up or he brought it up during that interview, and then he started going to the details. This was all news to me, So I'm just reacting to the news like and I didn't know I was looking like that.
Speaker 4: You talk about it afterwards, like.
Speaker 12: Yeah, we laughed about it. You Rocky liked like that. He's silly, like he Rocky is. Yeah, he Rocky had different type of dude, like he ain't tripping about none of that at least to me.
Speaker 4: Do you miss that having the whole gang around?
Speaker 12: No, I don't because it was a time. It was a time when we was kids. A lot of it was fun, but a lot of it I was just like, man, I can't wait till I have my own bus. I can't wait till like it's my time to like pick out people who I want to roll with me and do my thing cause I don't smoke weed, I don't. I don't do a lot of the things like I mean the girls. Yeah, we was doing a lot of the teens. But you know, it was some fun moments in that and I like to leave it like that, like it's legendary, like I wouldn't want to, you know, if it's some a thing where like any of my brothers need anything, like I could put up on twelve V work through stuff or you know, but yo, that's eleven years in front of y'all. But like you know what I'm saying. But before that, we like in Harlem doing the same thing, but not in front of the world. So you know, all together, it's probably like seventeen years of just us. I'm ready for new new things. And like I said, if any of them need anything, I'm here. I do feel like we gotta get this asap movie together and we gotta get the Yams stuff together and tell a story because we are getting of age and it's that.
Speaker 4: Time, y'all.
Speaker 3: Do you think Yams he felt like the heart and soul of everything, you think when he passed, that like changed everything, the whole dynamic to the group.
Speaker 12: When he passed, for sure, because Jams was fighting, Like I watched Jams catching siege at Coachella. He went to the hospital when he came back, and he's still trying to fight to everybody and talk like, well, he wasn't fighting, but he was like fighting through that having another seizure, you know, while talking and trying to get everybody together because you got different textures and I might be like silk and like Rocky might be like hemp, and like Nas might be like leather. So you're trying to mesh all of these different fabrics together. That's a tough thing to do, especially coming from Harlem. Like and yeah, every time he to it's just like he was getting electrocuted. He you just catch another. It's not funny. But like at that moment, I'm like, yo, bro, you're gonna die. Like you got to stop. You stressing yourself out way too much. Like and I don't miss that. I don't miss that energy and I don't miss but it was it made me into who I am and I know that that's a very real thing. And that's why I also feel like this album is important.
Speaker 3: My last question, man, I saw a quote when you said it's okay to grow up and that's what I want to show my community on this album. But just made me wonder, why do you think our community is the one that judges people for something as simple.
Speaker 4: As wanting to grow up or wanting to better yourself.
Speaker 12: We watch all of the great people do it. Jay Z, Kendrick J Cole. I love Snoop. Snoop is my favorite raper of in the world. We got the same birthday October twenty Snoop is my favorite rapper because he was the first to show his kids, like, yo, this is my family, this is my kids, and be like a gangster rapper, Like I thought that was super dope and he could be gangster but also still be gangster and doing Martha Steward Show and not look like he compromising himself. So I don't know if that's some libris, but I rock with that.
Speaker 4: The album Darryl is out right now, and we appreciate you for joining us.
Speaker 12: Brother, Yes, thank you, sir.
Speaker 4: Is the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good Morning Morning, Everybody's DJ n V, Jess Hilarious, Charlamagne the guy.
Speaker 5: We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get to jests with the mess you need.
Speaker 19: Is real, whether it's hilarious, jes Car, Robber Moore, just don't do no lines, don't do.
Speaker 22: That talk.
Speaker 4: Talk the world why jests, worldwise mess on the Breakfast Club. He's the coaching ship.
Speaker 20: She was able to get y'all to see something and understand something that nobody could get you to.
Speaker 9: See this time to set it off.
Speaker 6: You're lucky I got you dressing the mess right now because my old meal looks so good.
Speaker 4: Y'all.
Speaker 6: Got bananas, brown sugar right in the sugar, extra butter up in there. Yeah's helped me produce milk, y'all.
Speaker 4: So I love dressing it up like that. I'm trying to eat healthy. This is healthy. The extra butter.
Speaker 6: Is the ain'tal milk in it though, I'm not even to tell you what I thought. You said, just ain't no milk, and milk is in it.
Speaker 4: I was like, milk, you straight?
Speaker 22: Her?
Speaker 5: Aintal too?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 6: So The Rock is currently promoting his new movie. Has a movie coming out this Friday. It's a Christmas movie, is called Red One. But back in April, it was an article published by The Rap claiming that The Rock was so late on this set that he pushed production back and it costed them two hundred and fifty million dollars what yes, yep for the film release. They also claimed that because he'd be so late, he was so late on the set he would have to pee in water bottles to avoid further delays on set.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and he spoke to this.
Speaker 6: So he sat down with Zark Zach Baron for GQ and he addressed.
Speaker 4: It a deep dive on you there's not a lot of negativity, like in terms of people writing negative stuff about you. Not really. I mean, they tried a pee in a bottle. Yeah, that happens, that's happened. What about the late part in that story, Yeah, that happens soon. Really okay, but not that amount. But okay, that was a banana's amount.
Speaker 26: The reason that stuck out to me is I was like, is this this guy's fifty two?
Speaker 4: It's just the first negative piece of press that's been ring. But I don't really recognize you with that story. You know you didn't. It's not the person that shows up in anything else because it was both Yeah, you know what I mean, that was the whole other thing. We could talk about what that was.
Speaker 10: But it's like, okay, yeah, I've always heard our professional he is, Yeah, I know, That's why I'm with Zach.
Speaker 6: He said it just the first like negative press that the Rock has ever gotten. But the crazy thing is, he said, I don't be late like that. I do paying battles, but I don't be late like that. A Yo, that is so funny. Where do you put the bottles?
Speaker 5: The bathroom?
Speaker 4: Is that far? That far?
Speaker 6: And I'm thinking of you to rock. You have to have a bathroom in your dress pretty close to set.
Speaker 3: Some covering for the rock, Like who's covering him while he's doing that? Just whipping out and peeing in the bottle?
Speaker 4: Maybe right? And then and then I hope it's not the same way.
Speaker 6: You got to touch somebody's face, Like what if it's a it's a Christmas movie. What if his love and he had to shush somebody like and he put his finger on his on the lip, anything.
Speaker 4: Kind of aim.
Speaker 2: He got that he can because he got to You gotta pass somebody the bottle, because it got to be all over the bottle and.
Speaker 6: The different bottles every single time, and all they stacked on the side, like is it like and.
Speaker 4: Does anybody have a mistaken for mountain dew? If they do save it? No, No, I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 6: But that that's what he said. He he said he do that. That's what he did. So hopefully they get rid of him. They not get it to get rid of the bottle. Don't get rid of, get rid of and then Ryan Ryan Reynolds on Oscar Snuff So he recently sat down with Variety Awards Circuit podcast and he was talking about the success of Deadpool, which was the last dead Pool was like the funniest Deadpool to me, and the success of oh yeah, dead Pool and Wolverine, And during the conversation, Ryan spoke on what he thought was the biggest oscar snob.
Speaker 25: You know, I also think we sort of unnecessarily hurdle ourselves over comedy as a draft. And if he asked me that one of the greatest, most greatest injustices is that Eddie Murphy doesn't have an oscar for the Nutty Professor plumps, just like the fact that he considered a table with ten and be ten different characters at one table.
Speaker 4: That is that is singular yep.
Speaker 25: And that is a kind of talent that I don't know that we've at this stage in our scientific journey of life could understand.
Speaker 3: Because you got all the elitist folks at the oscars who don't respect comedy and superhero movies, so they don't see the art in the comedy industry, and.
Speaker 5: Not Nutty Professor as many characters as he was.
Speaker 3: A comedy it was a drama for a bunch of fat people crying. You know, I'm saying serious. There was a bunch of fast people, a bunch of big backs running table and dude, he got Oscar.
Speaker 6: And if he came out with that today, then it probably would be oh no, because then he's betraying he's portraying these people. I was gonna say, I probably would get in Oscar today. But Professor, but nutty, Professor could Actually it could play on like ozempic too, because remember he would go back to buddy love, you.
Speaker 4: Know what I'm saying, So it could be a lot of he could bring it. That's all that was now that you think about it.
Speaker 3: All he was doing was taking ozic that work immediately when you think, because he wasn't he's shoot himself with a needle.
Speaker 6: About your time and sometimes yeah, every time his time. Absolutely And then my last story, you want to speed it up, Brandon, Run, Run Run, Thank you so much so Kicky Palmer. She recently did an interview with The La Times to promote her new memoir Master of Me A Secret to Controlling Your Narrative. The book is have to come out next week. In the book, she talks about her two seasons on the Fox series Scream Queens, Scream Queens, and one of the stories Kiki recalled trying to calm down a fight between two of her white cast mates, and she said, in order to make peace between them, she told them that they need to have fun and respect each other. She claims one of them responded by saying, Ki Ky literally just don't who do you think you are?
Speaker 4: Martin f and Luther King. Yeah, she didn't reveal who it was, but her co stars.
Speaker 6: She ain't say who it was, but her co stars on the film were Emma Roberts, Billy Lord, Scholar Samuels, and Liah Michelle. And I sent in the comments that a lot of people were saying, like it had to be Emma Robberts because she I guess her character played to like some racism and racists.
Speaker 4: Or whatever like that.
Speaker 6: But she also added that on the same show set, Ryan Murphy called her unprofessional for not coming to set on her day off, and I'm like, you must not.
Speaker 4: No black people, Wow, we come to set on the day off.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I know some actors do that like to it's just like overachieving, Like you know, you just want to be around because you're not always in every episode if it's a series, and if you're an actress, that your actress are actor and you're on the show. You're not necessarily in every episode, so sometimes it does look good.
Speaker 4: But if you're off, you're off.
Speaker 6: It shouldn't hurt hurt, Yeah, hurt will harm you if you don't.
Speaker 3: Come out or that dude don't know what she might have been dealing withally and emotionally. She might have needed that day off to just go take a break from me, time to come back and be her best self when it is her time to be on set. Absolutely, that's why should have minded her business. That seems like everybody neces should be minding their damn business. Should have let them two people fight, and that dude shouldn't be minding her business when it's her day off.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, stay out of white people fights. I would have loved to sit.
Speaker 10: Yeah, because Gregor used to say that all the time. Not minding white people business.
Speaker 6: That's it, that's it, and that is Jess.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Jess.
Speaker 5: Ye all right when we come back, charlamagneho are giving your don key? Q?
Speaker 3: You know Alexander Rodriguez, Okay, not ALEXZ. I don't even know if Alex Rodriguez, the baseball player full name is Alexander.
Speaker 4: But this is another Dominican. He's from Miami. He's twenty years old.
Speaker 3: He needs to come to the front of the congregation, and he takes his food way too seriously.
Speaker 2: We'll discuss, all right, and then after that we're going to open up the phone lines eight hundred and five eight five, one oh five one. This morning during Front Page News, we were talking about the rumor that people wanted Joe Biden to step down and let Kamala Harris rock out for the next sixty days.
Speaker 3: When this came from Ah. I can't remember the guy's name. He used to work in the Vice President's administration. He was on seeing that. He actually bought this up. Find that clip, Betty there. We'll find that clip and we'll discuss when we come back. I had this to Breakfast logan money, the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 17: It's gonna be a donkey because right now you want some real.
Speaker 4: It's time for donkey of the day.
Speaker 12: So if you ever feel I need to be a doccin man, hit it with the heat.
Speaker 4: Did she get please? Doesn't? I had become donkey of the day the breakfast club.
Speaker 3: Bitch it, Yes, donkey Today for Tuesday, November the twelfth, go to a twenty year old young man named Alexander Rodriguez. Okay, sidebar. Do Dominicans even attempt to name their kids something else?
Speaker 18: Like?
Speaker 3: I know, Rodriguez is a very common sern name. But after a rod came out and became the great Hall of Fame player that he is, do Dominicans with the last name Rodriguez even think the name their kids something different? Even the young ladies get named alex What discuss am on yourself?
Speaker 12: Now?
Speaker 3: Alexander Rodriguez comes from a beautiful city called Miami, Florida, dropping the clothes bombs for everybody who looks.
Speaker 4: Us on one O three five to beat in Miami? What did your uncle?
Speaker 12: Shall?
Speaker 4: I always say about the great state of Florida.
Speaker 10: The craziest people in America come from the Bronx and all of Florida, and today is no exception.
Speaker 4: Jess Hilarius, you like to cook as you eat? Right now?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 3: How do you feel about people talking over the food you are cooking? How do you feel about that?
Speaker 6: You don't know what's going on in the back of somebody's throat, So don't have a cough, you know, talk over my food. It's just like coughing because you just you don't know the last time they brushed his teeth, if they flaw us anything. Yeah, so that is like a big pep peppeeve of mine.
Speaker 4: How do you handle those people when they're talking over the food you are cooking?
Speaker 6: I give them the food and then I put them out.
Speaker 12: Got you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can't be around me like that.
Speaker 3: Everything you just said sounds quite logical to me, and that is the way a person would high emotional intelligence would handle it. But Alexander Rodriguez not does not have high emotional LIKEQ. Because he was in the kitchen cooking and his brother started chatting over the cuisine, and Alexander Rodriguez.
Speaker 4: Well, let's just say he ended up in jail.
Speaker 3: See, alex was arrested on charges of attempted felony murder and aggravated battery with a deadly weapon. Why well, when the detectives interviewed Rodriguez, he said he was cooking, right, salon so so on, that's what it's called and on everything, okay, Chylie cooking new fungal okay, And that's how you pronounce it. But is it cool my fule Okay, and his brother came in talking over the food, and you know, here Dominican man.
Speaker 4: So he was just going off. Let me how Dominican men sound.
Speaker 22: Crazy.
Speaker 3: Dominican Dominicans stand close together while they talking to each other, and they speak very quickly, like we've all witnessed the Cardi b rant. You know, okay, we know how how fast those words come out when when they go off. We've seen dj NV get upset and how fast he starts talking about. Okay, Dominicans get to speaking faster than Japanese people. They start swallowing all they syllables, dropping the letter eesset to end the words. And Alex said, the brother irritated him with all that you can hear that right like this would irritate you.
Speaker 4: Play it again, Red, you know.
Speaker 3: Looking at me for Dominican to tell another Dominican you're talking is irritating me. My god, I can only imagine how that Spanish was traveling at the speed of light. Now they must have arguing, and I believe we all know what at least the stereotype is that Dominicans are quick to stab you. Okay, well, you know my model it's not a stereotype if it's true. So Alex Rodriguez brother was talking over the food, irritating Alex, and there was a kitchen knife nearby, and Alex said he was worried his brother would grab the knife, so he grabbed it first and he stabbed his brother in the neck. When the brother took off running, Rodriguez followed him and cut him on his arm and face. The brother survived all praises due to God. And when officers arrived they found him holding clothes on his wounds and he was taken to the hospital where he is now in stable condition. Now some donkey to days just sell themselves. There is never a reason to stab somebody unless it's in self defense or if you're protecting someone you love. And there's absolutely never a reason to stab somebody over food. And there's oh God, there's never a reason to stab someone because you're talking over your fond Oh Mac, big Mac is in the room here, Okay.
Speaker 4: All right, see that it's always from skinny people. Y'all don't understand.
Speaker 10: Absolutely have to stab somebody for talking over your food. Jesus, why nobody spitting grits? Crazy Jesus, What I look like ordering hot cakes and hot breath. I'm gonna be so upset, Okay if I if you see me in a b O T b O T stands for bruh lay off talking crazy. What they had salzoon salth zoon. It's aliva, that disgusting so zoon. It's aliva. Nobody wants that.
Speaker 4: I disagree back what you means. That's because imagine and Charlemgne is a talker. Imagine him staying on him s words right.
Speaker 7: The whole meal.
Speaker 4: You're stabbed. Okay, a slap maybe, but a stab.
Speaker 5: The message right now, all over already.
Speaker 4: Please let me give Alex Rodriguez the biggest he huh.
Speaker 6: He jesus, heh you stupid mother?
Speaker 4: Are you dumb?
Speaker 6: And they were brothers, brothers man. He stabbed him in his neck and then ran.
Speaker 10: And then ran after and he Dominican, Dominican, and all that fast talk.
Speaker 4: You know, his breath was thinking.
Speaker 12: His birth was humming over the hummus.
Speaker 4: It's just two dollar Dominicans out there, what now to all of them?
Speaker 2: That's less uh oh to all my Dominicans out there, that right should.
Speaker 6: Mean all mine, old lie.
Speaker 5: That's your family that's not I'm not Dominican.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, well, thank you for that donkey today. Yes, indeed, now let's open up the phone lines eight hundred five eight five one o five one. During the front page news we were talking and I asked what did the people, what did they think about them possibly saying Joe bidish just step down and allow Kamala Harris to rock out the next sixty days.
Speaker 4: That was a question. Yeah.
Speaker 3: This came from former communications director for Vice President Harris, Jamal Simmons audio.
Speaker 26: Yeah, I'm here. Joe Biden's been a phenomenal president. He's lived up to so many of the promises he's made. Is one promise left that he could fulfill. Being a transitional figure. He could resign the presidency in the next thirty days, make Kamala Harris the president of the United States.
Speaker 4: He would absolved.
Speaker 26: Being able to from having to oversee the January sixth transition right of her of her own defeat. I think this is something that's in Joe Biden's control, and if he did it again, it would fulfill his prime, his last promise. It would give Kamala Harris the chance to be the forty seventh president of the United States of America, and it make it easier for the next woman who runs for president to not have to worry about the historical weight of being the first.
Speaker 2: So the question is what's your thoughts? Eight hundred and five eighty five, one oh five one. Now Morgan would would who does the Front Page News agrees she feels like this will be something huge for women.
Speaker 4: It'll, as she said, I think, break the glass ceiling.
Speaker 3: It would not break the glass ceiling. I disagree. I don't see the point because you don't play president. What's the point of putting her up there for sixty days for symbolism purposes. That's not breaking the glass ceiling because America didn't vote for her.
Speaker 4: How is that changing anything? I like, I like my guy.
Speaker 3: Butkari Seller's idea where he said, uh so the mayor should retire from the Supreme Court and then you know, they make Kamala Harris a Supreme Court judge, which is a lifetime appointment.
Speaker 4: That's something that that actually has real impact. I agree, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't even think Kamala Harris would want that because she lost, like she lost, Like, why do you want?
Speaker 22: All? Right?
Speaker 2: You lost, but we're gonna give you this consolation prize for sixty days. I don't even think she would want that.
Speaker 4: But wouldn't she have to do that anyway?
Speaker 6: Like if if anything would were to happen to President Biden, or if he was to like he like he fell out of the race, like he stepped.
Speaker 4: Out because he had to get a.
Speaker 9: So she.
Speaker 4: How she do? How she do for the hour? I don't know how she did?
Speaker 6: Oh okay, but I was just saying, like, doesn't it automatically? Doesn't that automatic? Wouldn't that automatically happen? Like yes, if something but only if.
Speaker 10: Something happened if you got Yeah, so stupid everybody is sot. He gonna text me talk about what's crazy is Biden can't be a transitional figure because Trump said he bandoned all this transfers God.
Speaker 2: Cuche and dren five A five one oh five one, let's discuss.
Speaker 4: It's the breakfast Club, the breakfast Club.
Speaker 27: It's topic time called eight hundred five five one o five one to join in to the discussion with the breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Morning everybody, it's the j Envy just Hilarius Charlamagne the guy.
Speaker 5: We are the breakfast club. Now if he's just joining us.
Speaker 2: We're talking about something we discussed earlier in Front Page News.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 2: They were saying that maybe Joe Biden should stepped down and let Kamala Harris rock out the last sixty days.
Speaker 3: And that was and this came from Charlamay Jamal Simmons. Jamal Simmons is the former comms director for the for.
Speaker 28: The Vice President. Let let's hear what he had to say on us stated a Union. Joe Biden's been a phenomenal president. He's lived up to so many of the promises he's made. Is one promise left that he could fulfill being a transitional figure. He could resign the presidency in the next thirty days, make Kamala Harris the president of the United States.
Speaker 4: He would absolve.
Speaker 26: Being able to from having to oversee the January sixth transition right of her of her own defeat. I think this is something that's in Joe Biden's control, and if he did it again, it would fulfill his prom his last promise. It would give Kamala Harris the chance to be the forty seventh president of the United States of America, and it would make it easier for the next woman who runs for president to not have to worry about the historical weight of being the first.
Speaker 5: All right, so that is, of course in eight hundred and five eighty five five.
Speaker 4: What are your thoughts? What do you think?
Speaker 6: Just I mean, I thought that that would automatically happen anyway.
Speaker 4: Like if well, he would have to die.
Speaker 6: But see, I didn't know that you had to die because they were saying that he couldn't you wouldn't be able to does he wasn't even equipped to finish the running like to you know.
Speaker 5: Say, couldn't even run.
Speaker 6: So just if he fell out the race, you know, and he noticed it, he noticed that his old age was like, you know, getting to him and his job, the job that he has to do for his country. So I mean, I don't really, it's neither here there for me, honestly, like my opinion, I thought she had to do that. But if she don't, I mean, and then to your point, she probably wouldn't want that she was lost, so they didn't vote for me. I didn't get it, honestly, and I don't want it.
Speaker 4: I get it. Yeah, I don't see the point of it.
Speaker 3: Like I said earlier, you don't play president, Like, what's the point of putting her up there for sixty days just for symbolism purposes. That's not breaking the glass ceiling because America didn't vote for her. Breaking the glass ceiling is when America goes out there and cast their votes and a woman becomes president and then the ceiling is broken.
Speaker 4: Now there's a bunch of cracks in the ceiling.
Speaker 3: Hillary put a bunch of cracks in the ceiling when she ran in twenty sixteen, and Kamala put about seventy five more million cracks in the ceiling this time. So I don't see how you know making her a symbolic president for sixty days is going to change anything. It doesn't make get easier for the next woman because it's going to be weight on the first woman president. It don't matter like it don't make it any lighter, you know what I mean. I've just been thinking it just because you make her the president for sixty days. And I will say, I like Maacari Seller's idea. My guy Bacari Sellers from South Carolina. He said that side mayor should retire right because she's like seventy years old and she's had some health problems, so they're afraid that she might you know, pass away over the next four years, and then Trump will end up putting another judge on the Supreme Court. I think hes gonna get the opportunity to do two anyway, because I think Alito and Ni Thomas going to retire. But he says that he feels like sat the mayor, should retire and they should Biden should ma Kamala Harris the new Supreme Court judge.
Speaker 4: That's a lifetime appointment.
Speaker 10: Now, I don't know if that's gonna happen, but I like that idea, And to me, that's actually doing something of substance, not symbolism.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree with you. I don't think she would want that. It wasn't earned, and I don't think she would want that. She fought a good campaign, a good fight, and I don't think she would just want that just because people are saying and then.
Speaker 4: She'd have it for sixty days. I think that's and it just sounds like you saw like you saw loose.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and then what does that say for our country, Like all right, we're gonna get this to her, because yeah, yeah, that's definitely a sole loason move now.
Speaker 4: I think about it, but let's go to the phone line.
Speaker 10: Sollo, who's this Hey.
Speaker 5: Good morning, what's your thoughts?
Speaker 16: Good morning? I definitely agree. I think the Democrats need to shake it up a little bit. But I do like Charlotte Mayne's idea or whoever said that the judge should step down and give her that lifetime of points.
Speaker 3: Oh that was my man and Cary Sellers he said that on CNN as well. I love that idea. That's the idea of actual substance, not symbolism.
Speaker 16: I definitely love that idea, but I don't like the idea of it being considered as symbolism for the first woman and make it easier later. I think that the Democrats need to shake it up and show that we.
Speaker 14: Got a backbone.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's the way to show they have a back but honestly, I think I was I've historically called Democrats cowarch. I think think they showed a lot of backbone towards the later half of this year. Number one, by making President Biden stepped down and by putting Vice President Kamala has at the top of the TV.
Speaker 4: That took a lot of ball to do. Both those things. Hello, who's this Hey?
Speaker 17: This is James.
Speaker 4: Hey, j good morning. What's your thoughts.
Speaker 14: I don't think.
Speaker 29: I don't think Biden is going to do that. His ego is not going to allow him to give that the presidency presidency over to Kamala and she shouldn't want it. It's not a consolation part. All right, I'm your first black woman president should not get sixty days.
Speaker 4: I'm with you, agree, Thank you, Mama. I'd rather be earned forgiving. Yeah. I feel the same thing. Hello, who's this year?
Speaker 13: You know the vibes? Mellow me? How y'all doing?
Speaker 22: Yo?
Speaker 13: Just welcome back camera?
Speaker 14: Because every time.
Speaker 4: I see you and what's that baby? How you doing?
Speaker 9: Yo?
Speaker 13: What I tell you about?
Speaker 17: Pulling me?
Speaker 4: Baby?
Speaker 9: I love?
Speaker 4: Oh my man? How you doing?
Speaker 24: Life is amazing?
Speaker 13: It is what it should be.
Speaker 5: Come on, what's the comment?
Speaker 9: Mellow?
Speaker 22: Oh?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 15: Bone think like as much as I would love to see Kamala Harris become the first president, I would love to see that, But I feel like, if you're a flat in the face, you just love her to do it, especially considering and she does amazing because then it's like, damn, we really aped up, like amongst black people know wed up, But how amazing?
Speaker 4: How amazing can she doing sixty or sixty days? Yeah? Like, what are we talking about? Man?
Speaker 15: Listen, she could have a bigger impact right now. Everybody's such a fit, is so short?
Speaker 30: Like because we are?
Speaker 14: You said, what is she really doing?
Speaker 24: If he day is we might as want to storm the gun.
Speaker 4: When we're not gonna stow on the capitol gobade?
Speaker 2: Melon, you know what you're talking about? Oh my goodness. Eight hundred five five one oh five one. Early this morning we were talking about They talked about Joe Biden step stepping down and letting Kamala Harris rock out for the next sixty days. What are your thoughts? Let's discuss eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Good morning.
Speaker 27: Let's say if y'all talking about it, you know we talking about it, it's topping times called eight hundred five eight five one five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Warning everybody, it's DJ Envy, Jess Hilarius, Charlamagne to God, we are the Breakfast Club. If he's just joining us, we had a conversation this morning during get It Off your Chest and we were talking about people saying that your body should step down and allow Kamala Harris to rock out for the next sixty days. Morgan, who does front page nude, says she's all for it. She agrees, she thinks that it's something that can break the glass ceiling. Oh, I disagree. I think it's she didn't earn it. I don't even think she would want to do that, like she didn't get that. I think if she wants, if she wins, she wants to win the right way.
Speaker 4: In my opinion.
Speaker 3: Listen, you don't play president, just like you don't play boxing, just like you don't play stand up comedy. Okay, you can go in that ring playing, you will get knocked out. You can go up on that stage playing, you don't get booed. What's the point of putting her up there for sixty days for symbolism purposes. That's not breaking the glass ceiling because America didn't vote for her. That's not changing anything.
Speaker 4: Right, Hello, who's this?
Speaker 30: Are you doing a story?
Speaker 7: Hey?
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 9: Norrid?
Speaker 4: What's your what's your comment?
Speaker 17: Good morning?
Speaker 30: They going to need a medical note if they want to put her in just like that, because it'll be the same criticism from the other side that it was a cool The other side said that while he was campaigning, they just removed him and Kamala took over. This was his theory and his propaganda in the whole country.
Speaker 4: It is Kamala. I really feel like she didn't win because y'all don't know her name? Who is Kamala? Man? Okay? Thank you?
Speaker 19: Man?
Speaker 22: Hello?
Speaker 6: Who's this?
Speaker 25: You know?
Speaker 4: It's what's up, bros? What's your thoughts?
Speaker 18: No, it makes zero sense for Kamala ayrs to become president. She wasn't polified enough to become the president already. Why should she be president for sixty days?
Speaker 4: She's definitely she's definitely qualified, But she lost to Night.
Speaker 3: I think it's this very sore loser behavior to try to give her this type of consolation prize and you know, say that she should get this kind of lead, some consolation prize.
Speaker 4: It's ridiculus.
Speaker 5: I don't even think she would want to do it. Now it would make sense.
Speaker 12: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 13: Hey, what's going on y'all?
Speaker 4: My name is Will, Good morning Will.
Speaker 24: I was just gonna say I agree with Charlamagne. I got two three things to say I'm gonna be quick.
Speaker 13: But uh, I agree with Charlamagne.
Speaker 24: I don't understand why we can't get a seat at the table when we got to eat the crumbs. When when they get done eating. You know what I'm saying, That lady's over qualified. She gotta folowless political regular like baby girl, go ahead and go to that Supreme Court seat. You know what I'm saying. Because if she was to be the president, they weren't gonna pass.
Speaker 4: A damn low anyway, so it wasn't meant to be.
Speaker 18: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 13: Okay, Yeah, I just don't understand that.
Speaker 24: And uh, Charlamagne, you keep doing your name.
Speaker 18: Man.
Speaker 13: One thing I like about you.
Speaker 24: You're showing black men that, uh, they don't have to be a shadow of themselves and nigga speak truth to foul. You see all the politicians call you up on their networks and really, uh valance you opinion and respect your opinion.
Speaker 13: Keep doing what you're doing.
Speaker 4: Man, Thank you King. I appreciate your brother.
Speaker 3: What's the moral of the story, Guys, listen, the moral of the story is this, man, I don't agree with it. It doesn't make it easier for the next woman it's a Constellation prize. It doesn't make the weight of a woman being president any lighter. If anything, it makes it heavier because people will say Kamala didn't learn it, So when the next woman comes up, they'll keep bringing that up. But also, man, things happen for a reason, and they happen when they're supposed to happen. We keep saying America is not ready for a woman president. I disagree. I think it's only a matter of time because when you look at Hillary in twenty sixteen, she won the popular vote by almost three million votes. Nearly sixty seven million people voted for her, So that's sixty seven million votes or sixty seven million cracks in that glass ceiling. This year, Kamala had over seventy one million people vote for her. But that's seventy one million cracks in that glass ceiling. So it's only a matter of time. It's only a matter of time.
Speaker 5: All right, Well, we have Jesse with the mess coming up.
Speaker 6: What we're talking about a big accomplishment for Cayson Nutts.
Speaker 2: Okay, yes, all right, Well we'll get into casaat when we come back as Breakfast Club in morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Morning everybody.
Speaker 2: It's DJ n V Jess hilarious, Charlamage the God.
Speaker 5: We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get to Jess with the mess.
Speaker 19: News is real weapons hilarius, Jeff Carrobber Moore, just don't do no lines, don't do that talk.
Speaker 4: Nobody talk them Station World. Why Jess World?
Speaker 2: Which mat talks on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: She's the coaches Ship.
Speaker 20: She was able to get y'all to see something and understand something that.
Speaker 9: Nobody could get you to see this time to set it off.
Speaker 6: So we got some quick uh, some quick accomplishments. Guy Sinett celebrates his new record. So he made history by becoming twitches most subscribed to streamer. He broke the record after surpassing three hundred and twenty six and fifty two subscribers.
Speaker 2: So congratulations tonight, that's amazing. He said yesterday turned down a sixty million dollar deal. Somebody wanted him to, uh, I guess do one of his streams at their set, and he turned it down. So the fact that he could turn down sixty million, hell yeah, probably means he was getting more money somewhere else.
Speaker 5: So congratulations to that young man.
Speaker 2: I think he' from Queens too, Queens, New York, So saluting from consanat and Queen's out there.
Speaker 4: I love that. Yeah, I love him to My son loves him.
Speaker 6: So I actually really love how how like how he's a kid waking up every day doing what he wants to do. I love it doing something that he loves to do. He love he can connect with the youth, Like I really really loved that.
Speaker 4: I loved that.
Speaker 2: The only problem with it is sometimes I gotta tell my kids and other kids, you're not constanatzi.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because kids wouldn't say.
Speaker 2: I'm a stream all day. Daddy makes be like, look, it took a long time. He built that from the ground up. You're not constannat. There's gonna be some more con sinats, but yeah, go to school, you're not conclllllyd.
Speaker 6: Wayne joins Game Day So the NFL network announced that Lolloyd Wayne will be joining NFL Game Day Morning as a weekly guest commentator.
Speaker 1: Big announcement, guys, lo Wayne, Yes, weezy baby, He's gonna join Game Day Morning every week beginning next Sunday.
Speaker 13: You know, he's got a pretty fast lyric about lasagna.
Speaker 4: So can't wait and make sure you call him say weezy f baby. Yeah, don't say it at all, don't I'll say it, I'll And the F is for football, I know what about football.
Speaker 6: I feel like this is great because, well, for many different reasons, shout out to the Little Aye, but this kind of would make up for him not being able to perform at the Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: I think this is good and I think it's great. And he's a football fanatic. I think he's a pack of fan. Right, He's like a cheesehead, right, Yeah, yeah, he's a cheese head. So he's a huge pack of fan. He talks about football all the damn time. And this is something that you could just tell he's natural with, Like it's not like he's forcing it. He loves football. He watches football every weekend. So the fact that he's doing it. I love to get perspective from not just the quote unquote experts, but people in our feel that can talk to us the same way as well.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, and then Young Thug, Future Little Baby and Travis Scott they might got some uh some music cooking up because they were saying in the studio yesterday together y'all, so hopefully we get some hot fire coming from them and then this is the story that I want to talk about.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 6: So Aisha Howard on the baby gender, Okay. Aisha Howard is the mother of Anthony Edwards's child, and she's also the mother of Little Babies first child. She recently went on Instagram and the follow her and asked her how she felt when she found out that she was having a girl by Anthony. Ette was right, and she said, I cried only because I thought about how tall she'd be. And I don't know why, but I just keep thinking about her difficulty finding a prom date for her height. I went no finding a prom date her height. I went straight into girl drama. My thing is maybe not even here yet. Why are we already worry? Why are you worried about.
Speaker 3: Who's she dating?
Speaker 4: Like, who's she gonna be dating?
Speaker 6: And she and you know what, My daughter gonna be tall to you because my baby father tall, Chris is tall as hell, like uh, sixty sixty three something like that, So my daughter gonna be tall. But I'm why are we worried about who she's gonna be dating that prom?
Speaker 20: Like?
Speaker 2: Come on, Aysha, I'm with you, I understand, but you know, first you want a healthy baby, right, that's the best thing. You want the baby to be healthy. Then we could worry about that. But them tall, them tall women be having a problem.
Speaker 6: Andrea up here, she was saying, Yo, I don't like the short dudes.
Speaker 2: Well you met my sister to say that. She about six she is six something, yeah, and it was hard for her to find a man because everybody was shorter than her.
Speaker 5: And then she was like, when I.
Speaker 2: Put on heels, yeah, I'm towering over the person. So I feel bad for tall women. But she shouldn't be looking at that right now, like, not right now because the baby.
Speaker 4: Might take after her because she ain't that big, you know what I'm saying, Like you just can't. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 6: But either way, that bothered me a little bit. Maybe you're triggering me because my daughter gonna be tall.
Speaker 4: But you don't even know if your baby gonna be tall yet. She already she was born long, yo, nineteen inches Oh yeah crazy. First of all, I know you right, nineteen inches long as hell.
Speaker 2: Your baby's two years old right now, as a baby's pretty tall.
Speaker 4: So that is just with the messy y'all.
Speaker 5: All right, well that is just messing. I don't forget.
Speaker 2: Jess's gonna be out in DC this weekend. If you haven't got your tickets, who are gonna be in DC?
Speaker 6: I'm gonna be at the One Theater. The door is open at six and the show starts as seven. Your tickets at livenation dot com or just lariusoficial dot com or Warnertheater DC dot com. Y'all man, Jesse gonna bring the fire to the stage.
Speaker 2: Also, if you're in the New York area tomorrow, Charlomagne is doing something special at his dispensary with Ray Kwon. A whole bunch of people are pulling up. It's in Newark. Is a premium cannabis company. I'm gonna be stopping through because you know, I like my my cannabis.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, that's right. And I don't know if you're gonna be stopping through, but if not, I know.
Speaker 22: What you like.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Thank you flower.
Speaker 2: All right now, the People's Choice mixes up next. Get your request in eight hundred and five eight five.
Speaker 4: One oh five to one.
Speaker 2: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same. Warning everybody, It's DJ NV Jess hilarious Charlomagne, the God. We are the breakfast club now Charlemagne. Yes, indeed, what are you doing tomorrow? NOWRK Man salute everybody in Newark, New Jersey.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: Tomorrow is the grand opening of a new dispensary in Newark called hash Story Okay. It is located at seven nine to nine Broad Street in Newark, New Jersey. From eleven am to seven pm. They're gonna have a DJ out there, They're gonna have giveaways, they're gonna have raffles or the good brother Raykwon, the chef is gonna be out there. You know that's his spot. I'm gonna be out there along with Raycon. You know that's my business partner. Fat Joe is gonna be out there. There's a lot of different people that's gonna be pulling up Man from eleven am to seven pm, seven nine nine Broad Street in Newark, New Jersey. Okay, hash Storier. It is a premium dispensary. If you want more info, go to Hashtoria dot com. And we'll see you tomorrow.
Speaker 22: Man.
Speaker 3: We'll be there from eleven am to seven pm. So we'll see you tomorrow at Hashtorier in Newark, New Jersey.
Speaker 4: This week, get you out in DC.
Speaker 6: Yes, I'm at the Warner Theater shows us at seven, doors open at six this Friday, y'all to make sure y'all get y'all takets. And then this Saturday, I have a premiere. My brother Desi has his own movie coming out. It's called Flood.
Speaker 4: It's starring me.
Speaker 7: Yo.
Speaker 6: He put me, Rome and my father in it. Like, yeah, but it's it's a good documentary. No, it's an actual movie.
Speaker 4: No, it's the actual movie. Yo, it's a movie.
Speaker 6: And uh does he is For those who don't know, he is my opener. He's been torn with me forever. He's also a stand up comedian. B that's my brother.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he is funny.
Speaker 6: But now we got a Friday, we got DC and this Saturday we got the premiere for the movie Flood. I'm coming soon on seriously telling me what network is streaming on.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna let y'all know to be yo.
Speaker 22: Yeah, but.
Speaker 6: Don't say it.
Speaker 2: But we got the positive note at the Breakfast Club morning morning, everybody is TJ n V Jess hilarious, Charlomagne the guy.
Speaker 5: We are the Breakfast Club. It's time to get up out of here, Charlomane.
Speaker 4: You got a positive note, I do, man.
Speaker 3: The positive note is simple, take your life and enjoy it. Okay, you are alive, so take your life and enjoy it. You were born with the right to be happy, to love, and to share your love. Just be to take a risk and enjoy your life is all that matters. Man, Take your life and enjoy it.
Speaker 4: Have a great day. Breakfast club bitches, y'alla finish or y'all done.