Speaker 1: An hour two Sean Hannity Show told for you. It's eight hundred nine poot one, Shawn, you want to be a part of the program. I am captivated by this story, and I'm actually extremely concerned about it, as is James camer the head of the very important House Overside Committee, as are people in law enforcement that I'm talking to. And what am I talking about? The eleven American Nuclear Space Link scientists that have either disappeared or died under very mysterious circumstances, all within the last four years, and now both the FBI and the House Overside Committee are investigating this string of mysteries. Nancy Grace, I think, says it very well. And she has devoted her entire life as a prosecutor, as a victim of crime, and as a victim advocate, looking into cases deep and wide, and she basically says, Okay, one person goes missing, that's an isolated incident. If two happens, that would be a coincidence. If you have more than three, in this case, eleven over a period of four years, that is a pattern you are very honored to have back on the program. Nicole Parker, author of the two fbis the bravery, the betrayal I saw in my time at the bureau. Nancy Grace Crime Stories with Nancy Grace and on Fox One. Welcome both of you back to the program. Nancy Grace, let's start with you. One is an isolated incident. Two is a coincidence. We have eleven What do we call that?
Speaker 2: We call that a pattern that is borne out by all my years of investigating and prosecuting repeat felonies, serial killers, serial rapists, serial childlin station, serial arson, which is very difficult to produce, Sean. In preparation for talking with you and Nicole today, I had the opportunity to speak to a former British intelligence officer, Frank Milburn, who knew Amy Eskridge very well. She is one of the scientists. She in particular was working on anti gravity jet propulsion. And what is that? Okay, as a trial lawyer, I never had to with anti gravity jet propulsion. But what it is is when an aircraft, be it a plane or any other aircraft can go up down, side to side to diagonal directions and faster than anything with which we are familiar, it's real anti gravity jet propulsion. Imagine how lucrative that would be to one of our enemies or another corporation. Long story short Estace was working on that before she was found dead from a self allegedly self inflated gunshot went into the head in Hustle, Alabama, where as you know the NASA, one of the NASA centers.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's Rocket City. I lived there for two years. I broadcast there for two years, and I know it really really well, Redstone Arsenal, Rocket City, USA, I mean well known for some of the most brilliant scientists in the world. And yeah, they're claiming that this death was ruled by suicide. In any of the cases of any of the eleven, did we ever have an autopsy some.
Speaker 2: Of them, for instance, hers was ruled a suicide. But Milburn tells me, and he is a former British intelligence officer, in the last hours, that he had a very long correspondence with her. He knew her very very well. They were friends, and shortly before her death she said, listen, if I'm found dead, I did not commit suicide, no matter what they tell you know that, and you've got to take my information and make it public. I find that very probative. And not only that, Sean since you and I last spoke last night, I've delved into the facts of the various disappearances, and five of them seemingly walk away from their home with no identification, no tracking devices such as a smartphone, a cell phone, nothing. They walk away and are never seen again. Most striking is a woman who walks away, has just taken her daughter a subway sandwich. And I know that you know I'm referring to Melissic Seas she takes her daughter lunch, says I'm working from home today. At two o'clock, he's on surveillance video walking by foot in the heat of the day in New Mexico. She vanishes and is never seen again. Both her sales.
Speaker 1: This is in Los Alamos. She worked in the National Lab Administration. She was an assistant there.
Speaker 2: Correct, Yes, she walks away and when the police get there, when her daughter calls her mom missing, both her sales on work and home work and personal have been wiped plain factory recent Oh that's Nicole.
Speaker 1: That's just a mere coincidence, right.
Speaker 3: I've been very closely listening to Nancy's orders and I agree. I mean, there's just something in all of these. You can look at them each individually, but when you look at them together and you do see these patterns, it is a reason for law enforcement to take this very seriously, and so any type of investigation of this nature is always going to be a serious concern for our national security. You know, obviously, right now the FBI has not released any concrete evidence of a coordinated plot putting them together, but we are always looking sean for espionage, any involvement of a hostile foreign intelligence service group being involved. And that's exactly why you've got multiple departments. You've got the FBI, you've got the Department of Energy, you've got the Department of War, got NASA, and they are going to be linking up with the state and local law enforcement departments to determine each individual case because as we know, the jurisdiction for each individual case is with the locals, that they will be looking at it cumulatively to see if there are any patterns and getting to the bottom of this. Every single individual involved, they were doing extremely sensitive work with nuclear weapons, aerospace, defense technology, and they were in serious competition. We know that people want our information, they want our technology. We are in competition with China, Russia, Iran, and they will go to all links who stopped individuals I believe potentially from releasing that information and from America being umber one in each of those categories. So I also think it's important to again look at the facts and the evidence. It could be very easy to look and say, you know, oh this is you know, these are all linked and there's stoul play involved. I personally am. You know. There's two individuals, in particular the scientist from MIT. We know that he Larrero. We know that he was killed by the same individual that did the Brown University mass shooting. Okay, that was back in December of twenty twenty five. We know that he went for Brown University and then went up north to his home in Brooklyne, Massachusetts, and he was shot and killed at his home. We know that he was a former classmate of his, but we don't ever know the exact motive because he is now dead. Okay. We also know that there was another scientist from cal Tech who was also killed. That was Carl Grillmer. He was killed on his front porch by an individual in rural California and around you know, early in the morning. And this person, Snyder, has been arrested and charged with his murder. Is the motive yet determined? No, But it is important to note that that same individual had they had received a call from Carl in a couple of months earlier saying that this individual had been trespassing on his property. So this is the same individual that had been previously trespassing and then goes on to kill him on his front porch.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: Again you have to note.
Speaker 3: That person had also been charged and been looked into it for a carjacking that same day. But again, you look at the different patterns and I think one that really, I mean, they all are quite alarming to me. But you know, Nancy brings up a very good point the Amy Eskridge. There's a lot of information on her, and you know, they say it was an alleged suicide, but there are specific details that I too, have you know, looked into that I think is very odd. She did a YouTube interview back in twenty twenty, and she was saying things like, quote, if you stick your neck out in public, at least someone notices if your head gets top off. If you stick your neck out in private, they will bury you. They will burn down your house. While you're sleeping in your bed and it won't even make the news. I have to publish because it's going to get worse until I publish. And she was talking about how threats against her were becoming more and more aggressive. You cannot turn a blind eye to that and say, oh, that's just a mere coincidence, okay. And then you look at other individuals. The woman who was hiking Monica Raza in California, I think that one is extremely odd. She's hiking with her friends in the Angelus National Park and all of a sudden, she just disappears. Her friend sees her about thirty feet away. She turns around, looks again. Gone sean, nowhere to be found. And they did searches, they did surveillance, they did everything, Rod and canines nothing. She just vami.
Speaker 1: We don't help ourselves as a country when we have wide open borders and you have twelve plus million people, including known terror murderers, rapist, child molesters, cartel members, gang members allowed another country and the country gets lied to for four years. And the other dumb thing that we do is we allow Chinese nationals. They've been gobbling up ranchland, farmland and land near military installations. Now for decades, I doubt President she in China would allow me to buy any land their military installations. Let me go back to Nancy Grace for a second. There is a nexus point with a number of the people here with retired Air Force Major General William Neil McCasland. And he's been missing, by the way, since February of this year. Number of the other people that are gone are connected to him.
Speaker 2: Yes they are. Sean mchaslin goes missing two twenty nine, twenty six, and he goes missing in under an hour. Now what is the significant He was the senior official, he commanded the Air Force research lab. He's a senior Pentagon. He is spotted by his wife and a repairman at eleven ten am. Wife goes to hear salon comes back twelve oh four. He's gone. He leaves on foot, just like four others did from his home. Leaves behind phones, electronics, smartwatch, prescription glasses. He takes hiking boots and a thirty eight. Interesting. Shortly thereafter, the only thing to identify him as US is an USAF sweat shirt that was found on the roadside. Now, interesting, you and I have been through a lot on Guthries where Nanos the Peva County Sheriff would not allow the FEDS into the investigation until they had basically botched it beyond repair. Then the FEDS come in and try to clean it all up. In this case, I have learned that the FBI has jumped on Macastle's disappearance in March uninvited. Now why would that be and attached to mccawslon as you accurately pointed out. Garcia disappears from New Mexico, Albuquerque. Melissa Cassias, the mom I just told you about. She was from Elmos, Monica. Jscinto reisas that you were just hearing about that vanished on the hiking trail. Anthony Chavez leaves behind Keith car wallet phone. He is from Los Alamos as well. They're all connected to McCaslin in one way or the other.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break, we'll come back more on these eleven missing scientists. Beyond suspicious in my mind. We'll continue more with Nancy Grayson Nicole Parker on the other side than your calls coming up eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the programm as we continue. All right, let's get to our busy telephones. We have Susan in the great state of Texas. Susan, glad you called God blessed Texas. Thanks for checking in.
Speaker 4: Hello, miss Snaty, how are you.
Speaker 1: I'm very good, Thank you for calling.
Speaker 4: I am a great, a long time listener, first time color I was going to wade into the war United States. I'm Iranian born, American citizen, been here for almost thirty six years, so it.
Speaker 1: Was a great Did you grow did your formative years? Did you grow up in Iran?
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, I came to the United States when I was eighteen, and then I got married, my children here, and you know, we stayed here, unfortunately not being able to go back.
Speaker 1: So well, let me ask you. How old were you during the time of the revolution in seventy nine.
Speaker 4: I was born in seventy one, so I was about six years old. I was there till eighteenth and then I'm you know, like left the country, came to the United States.
Speaker 1: You know, it's so sad to me because the Persian people in Iran have such a rich culture and the contributions to humanity over the many, many centuries. Is unbelievable, and they have been oppressed now for forty seven years. Now they're being slaughtered and thank god the president was able to apparently get a reprieve for these young women that were scheduled to be hung. And I'm hoping that that is real and hopefully we'll see an end to this conflict. There's going to be an end one way or the other, but anyway, I'd love to hear your perspective.
Speaker 4: Well, thank you so much for saying that. You know, we're so grateful for your support for a lot of people that are absolutely you know, are on our side. I know everybody has their you know, different opinion, different politics views, but everything, you know, we really know that. You know, President Trump is a wonderful, if one of the best presidents for the United States, having you know, United States best interests at heart. So if people come to us and say, oh, you think, you know, like Israel or United States are just you know, worrying about people in Iran, absolutely not that there is no other way. There is absolutely zero way that we could have gotten where we are right now without the intervention of the United States, and you know, but the help of Israel. You you know, people, What people don't realize shanity is is just people with just people know nothing against armed forces in Iran. They are not Iranian, they're not Persian. They're not afraid of killing people. They don't have any values for anyone. And quite frankly, I don't really think this, you know, peace, you know, cease fires or these times is going to change anything. They've never been truthful, they've never been had you know, having any you know, any of the people's good on their mind. And also I was listening to your show last night. One of the young American people was asking you. I was wondering if you know, with continuing the war, uh Iranian people in the United States are going to be mad. Absolutely not. I mean we have been asking for this, we have been praying for this. We are you know, like Iran has is one of the richest countries in you know, in in planet, and everybody knows that, but unfortunately it has the poorest population that anybody you know could imagine the you know, the kids, the children, and it's not any difference from that, you know, like right now everything is super expensive, super rare. You know, people are having a hard time living. Of course, it's a lot worse. After the war started. All of my family is in Iran. I just want to tell you that that there the three you know, the we are three siblings, my parents, my nephews, everybody is in Iran. I am the only one residing in the United States. So if I say that, it's not that you know, I see both wolves. I see United States and the great benefit and the great life that has given me and my children. And you know here and also what I have in Iran, you know directly from the family that I hear. So life is very difficult.
Speaker 1: You know, things are not Let me add some context for you, Susan, because unlike a lot of people, they don't have the sources that I have. And I even spoke to the president directly last night, and I'm not going to share the majority of the contents of that conversation. And there are people that would would foolishly interpret the president extending the ceasefire to mean that he's unwilling to do whatever is necessary to win this conflict and this war. The president has the ability, probably within fifteen minutes, to destroy the economy of Iran. The president, there are two things that appealed to him in extending this, and they put a timeline on it. But I knew this timeline last night. I only reference that there was. It's going to be short lived, and it's three to five days. And part of the problem is that the Iranians cannot communicate. As I said in the last hour, they cannot communicate with each other because they if they ever got on a cell phone, if it even worked, the problem would be that they feared that their location would be given up and they'd be dead. So there is a communication problem between the hard line IRGC and those that understand the handwriting is on the wall and are more more inclined to do a deal with the president. Okay, so that that is partly real. But the president is the one thing I will tell you he said to me directly last night. He said, Sean, I can bomb them anytime. It's not that's not the issue. We have re armed and we have built up our military presidence even larger than before epic fury. He goes after he was appealed to by the Prime Minister of Pakistan himself, and after taking into account the impact on your your family and the Persian people and the people in Iran. He has decided to give this, you know, every every last opportunity to end with a peaceful agreement, a negotiated settlement. That's where this is coming from. And the media would have you think, oh, this is we he's failing, he's not in control. The blockade is preventing the Iranians from from an income of five hundred million dollars a day. And when you read as there were reports, oh, all these twenty six ships got through and Chris Murphy is all celebrating this, it wasn't true. It's not true. Not one ship has gotten through. The blockade has been one hundred percent successful. It's a matter. I know people had that their attention span is about as short as a gnat. And the President is trying to thread the needle between doing what we need to do militarily to keep the world a better, safer place for our children and grandchildren, to do as little damage to the Iranian people, because the easy way would be to just bomb out their economy. That's an easy decision. But I hate to tell you, Susan people like your family and other families, Iranian families, you know, we have one hundred and eighty percent in plation rate now one to two hundred percent. Your currencies were zero. Half the workforce is out of work, they're short on supplies, the economy is broke, and so you know, the president is factoring all of that into his thinking. And for all the thought that, for all the narrative that he's a cowboy, he actually does have compassion. He's thinking about your people, and he does not want to do what they're forcing him to do. If it happens, it'll be because they made it happen, not because he wanted that part to happen.
Speaker 4: Absolutely no. In you know, you're absolutely correct and every aspect whatever you said, you know, it's just right onto the teach that you mentioned that you know they're losing money on a daily basis, which majority of it would not have gone to regular people anyways, you know, like it would have been in the hands of the corrupt government already. Then you mentioned that the whole world will be safer if the IRGC is not there, which is absolutely true. You know, like a guy who is African descended comes and kills people in a city of you know, like us in here has an IOGC flag on his shirt, which is not even related to the you know, Persian people. So you're absolutely correct. President Trump is one of the wisest and one of the you know, like the only president who actually had the safety of United States and honor.
Speaker 1: But notice the difference between the Iranian military that has been targeting densely populated civilian areas in Gulf States and Israel and and cities like Tel Aviv and what is what is what is Israel? What is the US been targeting military targets. They've not gone after the people they you know, because we value human life. And you know, he could go full on Sherman esque here and wipe them out if he wants to, And that option still on the table, and it may end it may end up that way. I'm hoping for a negotiated settlement myself. My hopes are somewhat diminished, but you know, I'm managing expectations, hoping for the best, expecting the worst.
Speaker 4: Absolutely well. I mean, honestly, we don't think these people are anywhere, you know, in their right mind to do the negotiation. And frankly, honestly, what I'm afraid of is the periods of pease fires is giving them to do something really really crazy, you know, like I don't know, maybe you know, like perfecting something that is kind of in the middle of the work. I don't really know how to express it without you know, just kind of you know, but I think I just don't want it to be a time for them to be I totally understand that President needs to take the steps the way that he is because you know, of his people the United States.
Speaker 1: I understand this is very personal for you, and I pray for you and your family and the people of Iran. America has no beef for the people of Iran. We want the people to be free. But it's really going to be up to the so called radical leaders whether or not they want this piece steal or not'll they'll do it the easy way, they'll do it the hard way anyway, Susan, We appreciate your insight. Thanks for being with us. Right back, we'll continue more of your call straight ahead. Eight hundred ninety four one, Shawn our number right back for our busy phones. Eight hundred ninety four one. Sean Kevin is in my free state of Florida. Kevin, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 2: Sir?
Speaker 5: Doing great? Sean, thank you for all you do. And I loved listening to Susan. The perspective that she had was enlightening, but it was understandable. But what I think, you know, I listen every day to you guys. I love you guys, and I support our president and our military. I love them dearly, the greatest in the world. But I just don't think negotiating with these types of people is going to do. The only negotiation that would work, and it wouldn't work is complete surrender, like Japan surrendered. It was over. Like Mikyle Gobechev tried, Uncle, it was over. These are different people. They're lying, and like you said, they'll there's suicide bombers. They run ships into the USS coal and killed thirteen sailors and no one teams have mentioned they're murdering. They'll cut your head off. These are really, really bad people, and this is a fight between good and evil.
Speaker 1: The leadership is evil, the people are not evil. The people are victims themselves, and there's an over ninety million of them. You know, as the President told me very clearly last night, he can at any time he can wipe them out, meaning wipe out the regime, their economy, all of the above, and they'll have no means of really recovering at that point. Actually, the safer option is to do that, the option that would be most effective in preventing them from ever reconstituting the nuclear program, the ballistic missile program. They won't be able to do it if they don't have an economy. That would be the safest option. The best option, however, are we're really going to fault the president for thinking about the fate of the Iranian people. I really can't fault for that. And yet the media would portray that as weakness. I don't portray that as weakness. This military operation that we're talking about can be over in about fifteen minutes. The straits is a little more complicated, but that part of it can be over in no time. Their economy can be destroyed. You know, you can entomb the uranium if they're not going to give it to you, and keep buys on it and go back and just fire missiles and just destroy anybody that ever attempted to get it. That would take future presidents, which I don't depend on. All of those options remain, but you can't faulter for that, can you.
Speaker 5: No, I'm not fulking him into a lot of presidents. Nothing. He's the strongest president. He's far from weak. No, it's the Iranian people.
Speaker 3: No love them.
Speaker 4: That Susan was shared how.
Speaker 1: Beautiful they are, and I know they are.
Speaker 5: There's probably one hundred thousand to three hundred thousand bad guys in Iran. I know it's nothing's easy and it's difficult, and life is precious. Like Susan said, I mean, people are beautiful, but there's there's a hunt.
Speaker 1: You know, even evil people at some point can be practical. They've not shown a propensity to lean that way up to this point, but they've given one last life line if they if they choose to, for them, it would be to come back to fight in another day. The easier choice, the long term, greater national security benefit, would be from bombing them. However, innocent people are impacted by that. I understand the President's thinking completely. Anyone that's telling you any different than what I have just discussed this half hour is just frankly outright lying to you, and they don't know. I'm just giving you the real scoop where the president is, where we are. Ultimately, this is going to come to a conclusion I pray for the negotiated settlement. Pray for the best, but expect the worst.