Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio the George Washington Broadcast Center.
Speaker 2: Jack Armstrong and Joe Ketty Armstrong and Katty I know he Armstrong and Eddy.
Speaker 3: The Boeing astronauts who are stredded at the International Space Station for nine months finally returned to Earth.
Speaker 2: Right now.
Speaker 3: They're the first people in history to honestly text someone sorry, just saw this. Yeah, they were up there for nine months, or as the two astronauts put it, there's three of us now.
Speaker 2: And I heard one of the astronauts, you know, talking about the good and bad of it. And like you said last hour, you're an astronaut. I've you worked your whole life. You want to go into space, you get to stay in space longer. I'm sure in general that's pretty awesome. But he said, I missed most of my daughter's senior year of high school. I wasn't planning on that. And they're not going to say this out loud, but there had to be plenty of things they are looking on the calendar. Missed her sister's wedding. Not a bad deal, you know, things like that. Maybe high school.
Speaker 4: Didn't help you with the Texas this year. It says in space right exactly.
Speaker 2: Certain things like that probably didn't mind. So Chuck Schumer was on the view YT he's making the rounds because he's got this book out, which I actually heard a little bit about it. I'm glad he wrote it, and it's kind of interesting. He's worried about the rise of anti Semitism in the United States, including in his own party among your college kids, and he's out talking about it. So that's kind of cool. Chuck Schumer is an ancient Democratic Senator from New York who has been majority leader in the Senator various times. Now he's the minority leader.
Speaker 4: Is the king of the Senate on the Democrat side.
Speaker 2: So he got some blowback last week because he went along with the Republican legislation that kept the government open and the aocs of the world that wing Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, those people wanted to shut down the government. Chuck Schumer said there was no win in it, and Nancy Pelosi yesterday said she kind of hit him with a little uh. She still supports him, but I don't believe in giving something away for nothing, she said after that. In that Chuck went along with it, but didn't get anything, which is true. Nancy Pelosi was good at that. Trump's good at that. If you're gonna get something from me, I'm gonna get something from you. Always. If only they knew what they wanted. Really, maybe that's a problem. They're so scattered. Anyway, I didn't mean to talk about that. So he's on the view and he said something that really bothered me.
Speaker 5: So we'll start here the Republican Party.
Speaker 2: Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait, I don't want that yet. Where we're going to start with. Remember Jerry Brown. Uh, So we're going to start here. This goes back to the governor of California few years back, four term governor. He was the youngest governor of California for two terms. That he was the oldest governor in California for two terms. He did date a young Linda Ronstadt, which is a feather in his cap.
Speaker 3: Mmm.
Speaker 2: You can't take that away from all. Yeah, but he once said this about the way economics works.
Speaker 6: I guess those who have been blessed the most, who have disproportionately attracted by whatever skill more and more from the national wealth, they're going to have to share more of that.
Speaker 2: It's on the idea of paying taxes that those who have disproportionately extracted from the economy.
Speaker 4: More from the national wealth, from the national wealth. So success is taking money from the nation. It's not creating jobs and money and products and greater wealth for everyone.
Speaker 2: No, it's a limited pie.
Speaker 4: And you took more than your share by building a successful business.
Speaker 2: Well, and it's not yours, it's the nations and the steward of that money is the government, which we get to here with Juck Schumer on the view when he said this yesterday.
Speaker 5: The Republican Party is a different kettle of fish than it used to be, and that's why we're fighting them so hard. They are controlled by a small group of wealthy, greedy people. And you know what their attitude is, I made my money all by myself. How dare your government take my money from me. I don't want to pay taxes, or I built my company with my bare hands. How dare your government tell me how I should treat my customers, the land and water that I own, or my employees. They hate government. Government's a bar to people, a barrier to stop them from doing things. They want to destroy it we are not letting them do it, and we're united.
Speaker 2: So again, if you missed that in there these greedy people who make money who want to keep more of their money. Their attitude is, I made my money all by myself. How dare your government take my money from me? Yeah, well summarized, and so that's an interesting philosophical breakdown. I know, I know people personally who believe that and think that way. That you're out there going to work making money. I guess for the government. It runs through the government, and then you get to keep some of it, but it's the government's money to spend on, you know, good things that make everybody better, happier or something like that.
Speaker 4: And other people will, through the government, take your money from you as much as they decide is proper, and they will let you keep some of it. Perhaps, as the great Thomas Soul said so famously, I have never understood why it is greed to want to keep the money you have earned, but not greed to want to take someone else's money.
Speaker 2: I found that absolutely fascinating. I mean that that is some big time philosophical disagreement on the structure of society. Yes, and I would.
Speaker 4: Love to reduce our politics now and again, maybe we can have one week a year where we have learned, folks of you know, each side's choosing debate in front of the nation, the notion of either a what you earn is yours. Now we the people ask you for a little bit of it to help run the country.
Speaker 2: Rhodes Police, Army, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 4: But indeed we have past laws saying the government gets a little bit of it to run itself, versus the folks who say, no, the government gets all of it. If we decide to take all of it.
Speaker 2: It's not your money at all, it never has been.
Speaker 4: That goes back and then I would love then in the follow up a part my side would would say, well, then why the hell would anybody bust their ass to build a business if y'all are going to take it all or half of.
Speaker 2: It, which is why socialism doesn't work. Should have dug up the Barack Obama clip, the famous one that he got beat up for a fair amount by anybody on the right. Anyway, you didn't build that. It's the idea that government has put in place a structure for you to go out and be successful and so you owe that money to the government because they put all this together for you to be successful. The government is the reason you're successful. That's what Jack Schumer's saying.
Speaker 4: Building a business with five hundred employees, it's like falling off a log thanks to the government.
Speaker 2: So we get most of it. I mean, he whi his mocking voice when he said, I made my money all by myself? How dare your government take my money from me? Okay, I'll say the same thing in my regular voice. I made my money all by myself. How dare the freaking government take it from me? There, I said it without the mocking voice, because that's what I actually believe.
Speaker 4: I understand how a leech on the public like Chuck Schumer, who like you know, Joe Biden or a thousand other politicians on both sides of the aisle have made their wealth and their power purely from draining the vital fluids of the American people. How actual production is foreign to them. I'd love to have Mark Wayne Mullen talk to Chuck Schumer about that. Mark WAYN Mullen, who built a He was a plumber. He built a plumbing contracting business in Oklahoma, became he's a senator now for Oklahoma. If you don't know Mark Wayne, talk to him at the RNC. It was great fun and very interesting. But have him discussed with Chuck Schumer what it takes to build a business as opposed to just, you know, again, being a parasite on the height of the American people.
Speaker 2: That's something I mean that I find that highly troubling that that attitude even exists out there, let alone could win the day.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, the fact that Chuck Schumer promotes it is not that shocking to me. The fact that tens of millions, one hundred and fifty million Americans think the same way.
Speaker 2: Now that bothers me.
Speaker 5: I made my money all by myself. How dare your government take my money from me. I don't want to pay taxes.
Speaker 2: You don't have to use the cartoonish voice. That's what I actually believe, me and me and lots of people, and.
Speaker 4: I think virtually nobody says I don't want to have to pay taxes. No, I don't want to have to pay excessive taxes that are purely a redistribution of wealth to gain you power, Because I know with one hundred send certainty that's what you do, you make moral arguments and compassionate arguments to get giant gobs of money to enhance your own power and influence.
Speaker 2: First of all, if you keep your money. Sometimes people do things that are really good for society, you know, build a rocket company or charity or whatever it is. But what if you just go out and buy expensive houses and cars if you're super wealthy for whatever reason. It's Kensian when the government spreads money around, because it's just good spending money. But if an individual spends money, it's not Kensian and not good for the economy. Is fine with me, signed.
Speaker 4: Everybody who worked on building that house and or car, and or services it or fixes that house or whatever, or.
Speaker 2: It's a restaurant and has employees.
Speaker 4: My final note on this topic will be something I've said many times through the years and will continue to if you will allow me. You good people, imagine a charity that can fee to clothe, house, medicate and educate thousands of children thousands of children. That charity is called a business with employees who get pay and benefits. You have accomplished all those things I described by starting a successful business.
Speaker 2: They don't see it that way. On the left, I made.
Speaker 5: My money all by myself. How dare your government take my money from me? I don't want to pay taxes?
Speaker 2: True?
Speaker 4: That is true if this were not being broadcast live. I have a simple two word response that rhymes with duck.
Speaker 2: Who any take on that text line four one five two nine five KFTC have a number of big.
Speaker 4: Topics to get to Trump and putin Trump versus the courts. We're already socialists and medicine and much more. But I thought we'd pause and enjoy this. A note from man I got a memory like an old guy. I wonder why? From Juliana, who uh who writes I'll see your theory of water and I raise you future lesbian dance theory professors and their their graduate degrees and their theses. So that was referring to the featurette we did you see? Berkeley's lecture series included some woman lecturing about the theory of water, and it was some of the most meaningless, ridiculous, woke mumbo jumble we've ever heard in her lives. So she thinks she can do better. These are the graduation videos by I think there. I think they're graduate degree students like masters.
Speaker 2: Most students. Yeah, yeah, let's let's hear it. Michael, him, My name's Nikki. I'm studying Latin American women in visual culture.
Speaker 6: Yeah him, Melanie, I'm studying the unseen body and created spaces of a racial.
Speaker 2: Exposure of the queer im Nina, and I studied the arts education of social.
Speaker 1: I'm sudy colonial intimacies as politics resistency, and.
Speaker 2: I studied remembering or forgetting but not navigating international conflict to collective memory im fun. I study monstrosity the sub alternate practices, especially I created it. Hi, I'm yell.
Speaker 5: I'm studying living artfully our at ritual therapy and pathway to decoloniality.
Speaker 2: Do we have jobs for that? Yes, it's called Starbucks? Are those written down anywhere? Because I couldn't quite understand this? Okay? Indeed, yeah, ready to go.
Speaker 4: Uh first one, I'm studying Latin American women and visual culture.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's see rolling along. I'm Melanie.
Speaker 4: I'm studying the unseen body and creative spaces of erasure and exposure of the queer.
Speaker 2: Gary. Do we have jobs for that? Called Starbucks? Do we have jobs seeing? Yeah, it's called Starbucks.
Speaker 4: Already cheers, Hey, I'm Nina, and I studied the arts, education and social justice.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm Joyce.
Speaker 4: I study decolonial intimacies indigenous politics of resistance. Now all right, okay, how does intimacy come into it? I study remembering or forgetting, navigating international conflict or collective memory.
Speaker 2: Well, and can you is there like a whole degree? I mean, if it's a class, I would think, Okay, that's amazing.
Speaker 4: It's it's it's it's it's like a PhD where you have your thesis and you flesh it out at all.
Speaker 2: It's it and it can be something weird. But yeah, but I mean you'd have to dedicate a lot of time, oh yeah, and a hell of a lot of money, and a lot of these people get taxpayer moneies and their schools do certainly, and they're all in joy and gets published in a journal that nobody reads, and you all congratulate each other on your published papers and each other's journals that nobody has ever read.
Speaker 4: And you go into academia, and Julianne put it, you become a future lesbian dance theory professor.
Speaker 2: I like this one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm Iman and I studied the theory of monstrosity, the subaltern and practice or should I say waiting waiting or should I say.
Speaker 2: I created it?
Speaker 4: And she's laughing, So she just made s up that fit the woke, you know, the word salad you a paradigm that her school allows, and then just invented it and then just got it to the PhD in it.
Speaker 2: I am nanyala. I'm studying living artfully.
Speaker 4: Art is ritual therapy and pathway to decoloniality, really big and colonizing, and uh.
Speaker 2: I not just trying to do the classic How are you going to make a living? But how do they intend to make a living? Do they all just all those people intend to stay in academia, yeah, oh yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: Or they'll run a DEI office at some poor stupid corporation that fell prey to neo Marxism because they were terrified of activists, or they're just you know, run by dopey people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that academic world is interesting. You can get those niche like studies and then you all plan to just stay in that world and then teach the next crowd of twenty somethings the same sort of stuff, and it just it grows and more money goes to it and it just becomes all sillier and surely we've reached about the end of the road on this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you wait till democrats are in the White House. Then you get enormous grants to study all of that mumbo jumbo we were just discussing and wow, then go to Abram x Kendy's short lived institute.
Speaker 2: There are way too many teslas on fire across the country. I want to talk about that, among other things. If you miss a segment, get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand.
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Getty on the streets of Herson, anyone is fair game. Every day, swarms of Russian drones on a deadly hunt that locals have dubbed a human safari. They target the.
Speaker 7: Old and the young, men and women flying low, they taunt and terrorize their prey. Russian social media is a wash with these videos, complete with heavy metal soundtracks and gloating comments. But to the people of Herson, this is anything but a game.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I saw some of this report yesterday. It's something and this is probably the future of warfare like you were talking about the other day. But you'll be out and about as a Ukrainian and walking down the street and a little drone shows up and just starts following and you're like, it's like a bee, like, get away from me. What are you doing? I mean, you're like, you know, running or dodging around. It just keeps falling and it might it might kill you, might kill you, or you might be on the other side of the street seeing this happen to somebody and it just you know, blasts them. Wow. Human safari that's why they call it. And it's just and it would seem the point of is it just kind of chasing you around is to terrorize, to make everybody very afraid, stay in your home, not be able to function as a society, be more likely to give in to whatever demands there are from Putent and this war. But that's probably the future of warfare, you know. Yeah, and worse.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've been reading about microdrones forever that will fly in swarms, that will be imperceptible individual drones. They'll be tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny, you might be able to see a cloud of something, but they will literally fly into the lungs of the opposing forces and set off little detonations that'll kill people instantly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a different thing. This thing, I think it being big enough to see is the point of it, to make everybody so scared. You see these things flat.
Speaker 4: An dropping dead with exposed exploded lungs, that'd be plenty frightening.
Speaker 2: So let's get a couple of different perspectives on what went down yesterday between Putin and Trump and the phone call. Here's something you might not know. It's been described various lengths in various settings that I took in this information yesterday anyway from an hour to two hours. I hadn't heard this. So Putin was doing an event yesterday, public event like taking questions and talking to people while he was supposed to be on the phone with Trump. Here's a reporting on that. Putin was meant to be speaking to Trump at this time, he's talking to a room full of oligarchs instead. He was asked by one of the reporters if he's going to be late for his phone call. Putin waved it off and smiled and said, Ah, don't worry about that, so kind of I'll get to it when I get to it. Punking the President of the United States and looking cool in front of his oligarch buddies. I don't know if Trump was aware of that or not. I wouldn't think Trump would dig that. No one the kind of guy Trump is, I wonder if he's aware of it. Now.
Speaker 4: Well that's I mean, you don't need to be some sort of body language expert or you know, an expert on corporate governance procedures to understand what that message that was.
Speaker 2: Right. Here's ABC's view of the phone call.
Speaker 8: After more than two hours speaking directly to President Trump, Vladimir Putin did not agree to the unconditional US backed thirty day ceasefire plan that Ukraine already signed on to. Trump says his call with Putin was very good and productive, adding the Russian leader agreed to move quickly toward a permanent peace, but Putin doubled down on his key demand that the West cut off all military aid and intelligence sharing with Ukraine.
Speaker 2: So ABC, portraying it is did not agree to the ceasefire agreement that Ukraine had signed on too. Here is over on Fox. This is Steve Whitkoff. Who is he?
Speaker 4: He's one of the lead diplomats who's work in the Middle East and the Russia Ukraine thing. I think he was the main guy who flew to Saudi Arabia to hash things out with the Russian representatives.
Speaker 2: Here he is on Hannity describing how he sees it went down.
Speaker 9: The ceasefire with regard to energy infrastructure and secondly the Black Sea maritime aspect of a ceasefire. I think both of those are now agreed.
Speaker 2: To by the Russians.
Speaker 9: I am certainly hopeful that the Ukrainians will agree to it. We have some details to work out, of course, but that will begin on Sunday in Jetta. Beyond that we'll move to a full cease fire. And we had some very good conversation today on the ingredients to achieve that.
Speaker 4: Okay, cough is engaging in the technique where you say we're absolutely going to get a deal. Of course, we're going to get a deal. We'll get a deal. It's part of negotiating. Depending on how much power and leverage you have in the negotiation, you put the other person in a box that if they blow it up, then they've blown up an obvious deal. But no, they're miles ages away from an actual deal.
Speaker 2: Here's the dispatches take on it today. Vladimir Putin agreed to immediately halt attack on energy facilities on the condition that Ukraine does the same. That is, like one of Ukraine's only tools that has done any damage is their ability to attack Russian energy infrastructure, and Putin would like that to go away. Okay, I'll stop attacking your energy, you stop and targeting are and then I'll just kill people in the street like you just heard. And can you continue to take land and etc.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we will cease hostilities in any avenue of war where you have a significant not superiority, eypt, but just significant power. The stuff where we have significant power. That's the game on.
Speaker 2: Both Russia and Ukraine accused one another of launching air attacks on infrastructure sites within hours of the call, so that didn't slow anything down. I don't do you see anything coming out of this? Can you imagine this going anywhere? Yeah, exactly where Putin wants it to be. Long delays, a partial disarming or constraining of Ukraine while he does what he needs to do to continue his wars of conquest in the years to come. It will be it'll be a great deal, like negotiating with Kim Jong mun or something. You have you know, the various statements that, well, we're very close to an agreement, this could be historic, blah blah, and then it all gets blown up the next week. Do we have any car? So in a negotiation, you got to have some cards, and you know, Trump famously now told Zelenski, they're in the Oval office, you don't have any cards. Do we have any cards?
Speaker 4: David Ignacious of the Washington Post, who you know, I don't always agree with, but he is a very very smart guy. In a longtime observer of international relations rights, President Donald Trump appears far more eager for a peace deal in Ukraine than does President Vladimir Putin, Russian president. That's the obvious takeaway from Tuesday's two hour call between the two leaders. Trump comes across as an avid suitor in his brief upbeat readout of the conversation, describing the talks as very good and productive.
Speaker 2: Putin is more guarded.
Speaker 4: In the longer Kremlin version, friendly but un yielding on his basic demands. He agreed to a thirty day pause quote in attacks on energy infrastructure facilities. Ukraine had endorsed Trump's proposal for a seafire on all fronts for that period it highlighted differences more than agreement.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Well, you know that happens a lot of times at the very beginning of a negotiation. Again, for the tenth time, I'm reading a book about the Middle East piece talks with Carter Begen and Sadat, And I mean, they started as far apart as you could possibly get. The first several days of their thirteen day summit that ended up with them all sharing a Nobel Peace Prize didn't seem like there was any chance whatsoever they could come to an agreement. But I both sides had something to gain. I don't see, I don't see why Putin would agree to this.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And if Saddad had already gobbled up thirty percent of Israel and was gaining ground on the rest of it.
Speaker 2: He wouldn't have been there. No, no, And he thought, we're gonna win, We're gonna we're gonna boot him out, We're gonna take over all of Israel. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 4: Some more perspectives on the phone call and what it means and what it doesn't In a moment after a quick word from our friends at Prize Picks, the basketball season is getting to the point where the players play hard. So it's where watching in my opinion, and Prize Picks is the best way to get action on sports, whatever your favorite sports are. I can't wait for the baseball to get started in more than thirty states, including California, Texas.
Speaker 2: And Georgia. Yeah, a lot of the games that really matter in basketball are starting to happ and you know, how are the Lakers going to do? Or how are the Bucks going to do? Or whoever? Turn your opinions into money by dialnloading the Prize Picks app. Sign up and get fifty dollars instantly when you play five. You don't even need to win to receive the fifty dollars bonus. It's guaranteed and Prize Picks is really easy to use. To create a lineup.
Speaker 4: All you have to do is pick more or less on a few player stats for your shot to win up to one thousand times your money. It's easy, and you can mix and match player projections from different sports too. That's fine when you create your lineup. So again, download the Prize Picks app today use the code Armstrong. You get fifty dollars instantly after you play your first five dollars lineup. You don't have to win, it's automatic prize picks. Run your game, prize picks, run your game.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Back to the Middle East piece talks back in the seventies completely situation, and that it would be like if Ukraine had just defeated Russia a couple of times in the last couple of years. Do you want it again? Do you want us to kick your ass again and take more of your country or are you gonna stop? Ukraine would be saying to Russia the way Israel said to Egypt and the surrounding countries. But that ain't the situation. Yeah.
Speaker 4: At the same time, your original point remains. Sometimes you seem to be miles and miles apart, and that stuff gets fixed more a little more from David Ignatius in the Washington Post. Putin made maximalist initial demands to prevent quote escalation of the conflict. He said, the United States and its allies must accept quote complete cessation of foreign military aid and the provision of intelligence information to KIV. Of course, that would make it much much more vulnerable to devastating Russia attacks. Yeah, and Putin, who's unprovoked assaults began this war three years ago painted Ukraine as the villain. The Kremlin account said Keev had sabotaged and violated past agreements and committed barb barrack terrorist crimes in its invasion of the Curse region and shown an inability to negotiate. Okay, that's rich. Let's see the Wall Street editorial board. Putin rejects the Trump cease fire the Russians wants. I'm sorry, the Russian wants much bigger concessions that.
Speaker 2: Would cripple Ukraine.
Speaker 4: Uh Trump's call with Putin signals long road ahead to Russia Ukraine deal. The Russian leader did not agree to a full cease fire and presented his own demands stand the fighting. In the New York Post pointing out shameless Putin snubs Trump as he plunges Ukrainian city into darkness. Russia left the Ukrainian city in total darkness overnight Wednesday after launching drones targeting energy infrastructure in two hospitals, less than two hours after pleasure President Vladimir Putin promised Trump he would halt such attacks.
Speaker 2: I meant to lead with this gallop polling that came out yesterday just to bolster my own opinion that want. I want Russia to get booted out and be too scared to ever try this again. And I want us to arm and do whatever we got to do to help Ukraine. That's been my basis. You're a neocon, still my position. I had a point on this. I don't know. Maybe my point will come back. But this polling yesterday from Gallup, USA not doing enough? Is it forty six percent? It's up sixteen points since December. Why has USA not doing enough gone up sixteen points since December? Anyway, if you combine that with the right amount, you're at about seventy percent. Between right amount and not doing enough seventy percent. So those of you who really hate this, you're you're definitely in the minority. USA doing too much is thirty percent. Doesn't mean you're wrong, but you're in the minority politically right right. I'd love to talk to jd Vance about all this stuff. Maybe he puts out he'll billy Elogy two the Ukraine years now.
Speaker 4: It's personal or right, I don't know, electric Googaloo, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh, that is what I's gonna say. I hope the best bet for people like me who want to do more to help Ukraine and punish Russia. Is Trump gets butt hurt, Trump gets personally offended, feels like Putin's punking him on the world stage, and he's like, all right, that's it. That's that's my hope is that Trump's personality gets wounded and and and and then that drives him to like do what we can do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's kind of sad, but that would get it done. Yeah, and that may be the only thing that gets it done. Putin is an incredibly skilled, manipulating manipulator of human beings. He's working hard to make that not happen. Although that you know, Yeah, don't worry about it. I'll get to the call when I get to it. Thing in public with the oligarchs. That was interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, anyway, we got a lot more on the way. Uh, there's something I want to tease was really good. Better remember what it was, so.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what hour three for me. One thing I really want to get to is Trump versus the courts. Is it a constitutional crisis? The Chief Justice admonishing the president? What does it all mean?
Speaker 2: If you can get away from the mega woke mega woke, it's.
Speaker 4: Some pretty interesting wrestling matches going on between the executive branch and the courts right now worth taking a look at.
Speaker 2: And there's another pull out about people's attitudes on the whole. Dudes in women's sports, how long are you gonna fight this battle? Anyway? Stay here. Kanye West dropped a new song over the weekend featuring his daughter North and Diddy. Kanye put his eleven year old daughter on a song with well, if there's one guy you aren't working with your kid, it's uncle baby Oil for sure. And Kim Kardashian, who's the mom, was really unhappy about that. And I read something about trying to get a judge to some I don't know if that actually ever came to anything. Anyway, Kanye's on a roll.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he deleted the track after she served him paper. She's got her daughter's name copyrighted, by the way, trademarked because.
Speaker 2: You're a Kardashian and that's the way you roll. So ye his yee feed, he's got a Kanye West on Twitter, and then he's got his yee feed, which has thirty three million followers. Of course, a big chunk of those are just there to watch the car wreck right right.
Speaker 4: It's not like you folding car wreck. Yeah, train rack can So how.
Speaker 2: Many tweets, Katie, You've been following this more closely than us, You've read through the tweets. You have any idea how many tweets he put out yesterday? Because I'm looking at these are all seven and eight hours old, so and there's just a stream, a stream of them from overnight, and there's easily over one hundred and he's still going right now. Okay, they're all caps, all capital letters, and like, I'll just read a random one and all caps. The only thing that I was mad about in the last few hours was taking that jay Z and Beyonce tweet down. Dame Dash signed me, by the way, not jay Z. So he's in some sort of beef with that couple. What do you know what tweet he took down? When he I mean, if if he took it down, if it was too much for him, it must have really been something. I can't remember exactly what the tweet was, but it had something to do with their kids. What's what's interesting about this? Now you're saying he actually he had to take down his song. So Kim Kardashian's legal maneuvers must have done something. So do you see where he's selling Black Clan robes, which he describes as supple and soft. I did not what's a black Clan robe? It's a KKK robe, but it's black. But like, what's the message there? The messages? I'm psychotic? But is he? So that's what I was trying to say. So he took down some tweet about jay Z and Beyonce and they got a lot of money in power and lawyers, and he took down his song because Kim Kardashian went to a judge. So he's not so crazy that he doesn't get that, like when he's crossed the line into damaging some self financially or jail time or something like that. So what is that? Are you?
Speaker 4: You're asking for a logical description of a profound mental illness, But.
Speaker 2: He's not so mentally ill that he doesn't get reality at some level, which makes you have to wonder how much of it is just he could control this but he didn't care. Oh, I don't. I don't agree with you at all, you don't think so somebody as.
Speaker 4: Mentally ill as Kanye is not consistent. That's that's part of the deal. Man, go through more of those tweets. Holy cow, No, this is this is a man who has a serious mental illness but enough money to keep the normal forces at bad.
Speaker 2: Do you think lawyers come to him and say, hey, hey, yay, you got to take down the song because Kim's lawyer says blah blah blah, and he says, oh, all right, I think it's like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it could be, yeah, based on his affection for the child and maybe Kim still because he famously didn't want to be sent packing.
Speaker 2: Do you think he's actually a Nazi? No, he's mentally ill, So you don't. You're answered all these questions to be he's mentally ill. Yes, oh yeah, m hm hm. Why does do this? Because he mentally ill? Why doesn't he do that? So it's his Super Bowl ad which pointed you to his website that only sold sweatshirts with a swastik on it see above answer. So this is what it'd be like to be crazy if you had a ton of money. Yeah, yeah, essentially, which we've never really seen displayed like this before other than maybe Michael Jackson. Howard Hughes back in the day another great example, although he kept to himself. He's famously erect. Clue Kanye not so much. Yeah, Howard chuses more long fingernails and toenails in a hotel room. Kanye is more of a I'm down with Nazis. Oh, I wonder how this is going to end. I have a guess if you missed a second mee get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand Armstrong and Getty