Speaker 1: What turns you off? It's a double show. Everybody has their things. Some people are turned off by a date that talks too much, Some people are turned off by a date that doesn't like the same TV shows as they do. And some people are turned off by a date who shows up wearing those pesky clothes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is just getting it away? How can I get to know you like this? A study is going.
Speaker 1: Viral of the three biggest turnoffs for men and women. We'll go over it next. So on your next date, you can be a turn on and not a turnoff.
Speaker 2: Can you growl?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Next, it's the Dole Show. Are you an instant turn on or an immediate turn off? It's the Jewble Show, and we're about to answer that question because the study is going viral. The top three turnofs or turn sorry? Top three turnofs for men and women? Is being able to go.
Speaker 2: On the list? I don't know, but I in a second, not for guys. Then I liked that.
Speaker 1: We'll tell you what the number one turn offs for men and when women are in a second, but first for men. Here the top three turnofs Number three revealing secrets about your intimate life. A whopping sixty eight percent of men prefer that their dates not reveal unusual fetishes during their first date.
Speaker 2: Why would you use six are insecure and weird?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I feel like that's conflicting messaging. What do you do?
Speaker 5: I feel like it's all about you know, authenticity and just you know, expressing what it is that you get excited about.
Speaker 2: On the first date. Well, you got to know what you're dealing with. The older you get.
Speaker 5: Nobody got time for four dates. You got to know on the first one if you're going to go on another date.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I would prefer somebody give me, it says an unusual fetishist. I would prefer they give me all the weird stuff right there on the first day. Then I get made my decision. It says that most men want them to wait until the third date or later just start sharing that stuff. I'm like, tell me now, I don't waste my time if you're into something that I just cannot do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And depending on.
Speaker 6: How unusual it is, you need time to plan for the third date, right Yeah? Yeah, where am I going to get a trapeze?
Speaker 2: And yeah? Four circus clowns? What happens a third date? All of a sudden, you changed your mind. You don't want that now, you just wasted a bunch of time. Yeah, don't waste the time. Throw it all on the table. Let's go what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: A study that's going viral the top turnoffs for men and women. The second biggest turnoff for men is talking about money. Only eight percent of men want to talk about financial status on a date.
Speaker 2: Tell me you're broke without telling me your brother? Okay, back I turn off.
Speaker 5: A turn off for women, or at least for this woman, is when men talk about money. So it's interesting because I find that a lot of men do. Oh yeah, I know they do, and they do talk about their jobs. But you don't want us to. I mean I don't really want to either, But like why.
Speaker 7: I feel like it's almost like they want to make sure you're trying to impress you. Yeah, how much they make imagine your value being wrapped up right bank accounts?
Speaker 5: Well, isn't it that that caretaker thing, like a man needs to feel important and needed?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I mean I guess, yeah, but yeah, sometimes you like a break.
Speaker 2: Yeah sure, sure, you're.
Speaker 5: Trying to impress somebody you want to be you want to feel impressive, Yes, right, I just don't think having money in your bank account or talking finances is impressive at all.
Speaker 2: It's stressful.
Speaker 7: I feel like a lot of the guys I've been on dates with almost bring up money to make sure they won't be the only ones you have it.
Speaker 2: Like, I'm not gonna drop you have. I'm like, I do have a drop, thank god.
Speaker 1: And what is the number one turn off for men mentioning how many partners you've been with? Fifty two percent of men don't want to know how many partners their datas had in the past. Okay, well, I guess I never cared about that at all.
Speaker 2: But why would you want to know, though?
Speaker 1: Well, because I like to know what I'm working with, right, Yeah, Like for me, I don't hire somebody with experience for the job. I don't want a rookie who sits on the and sends on the bench like I want somebody who's practiced a lot.
Speaker 2: I want Lebron James.
Speaker 5: But some people like the unexperienced and that just want to, you know, be there for you guys.
Speaker 2: I'm a bunch form out like Victoria is in the NBA D League, Right, I'm looking for somebody who knows how to handle the ball. She's in training. She's waiting for coach to put her in Victoria back to the bench, make a drive and dunk to it. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Said, this is going about the biggest turnoffs for men and women.
Speaker 2: That was the men.
Speaker 1: For women, the number three biggest turnoff is if a guy's on their phone the whole time on a date.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how are you.
Speaker 1: On your date? How are you on the phone on a date? I mean, I know what happens, I just never would be.
Speaker 5: It's funny how these things feel like common sense when you hear them, but when you're out in the wild, how often it happens is not?
Speaker 2: Okay? Well, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I think that's showing good financial like intelligence to be on your phone because you got to you gotta justify those subscriptions.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Sorry, I'll answer your question in a second. But I'm just shocking my stock orfolio on my phone. It's super big because I make a lot. By the way, you've never been with anybody around magically before writing your first why The second biggest turn off for women is poor hygiene. Fort lady saying a smelly date is their biggest pet.
Speaker 6: Peeved you shower once in a while, make it the time before the date. Oh, like that took me the one reason you showered them.
Speaker 1: I'm shocked at how many times I hear women tell me that the date they had was like smelly, like just got off of work at like a labor.
Speaker 2: Job and just show it off just like it was a rough day out there.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 5: Sorry, I've never experienced smelly, but I have experienced dirt underfingernails.
Speaker 2: Oh, and that is so cringe.
Speaker 5: Like if you're sitting in there eating with somebody, or if you're drinking with somebody and every time they pick up their beer and you're like, gosh, fingernails.
Speaker 2: I just want to tell you to go clean up.
Speaker 7: But I feel like the cringe ever seen this is when someone has gone on mult like they're really trying to find like their person, but they're going on like seven dates in one week.
Speaker 2: Like I've heard people who do that.
Speaker 7: And so it's almost like they're going on so many dates.
Speaker 2: So they can shower. Yeah, no, you can shower every day if you want.
Speaker 9: Sorry, if there's a weird aroma on me. The last year, I was always just a couple of hours ago, had like a lot of perfume and it was gross. Your yours is so much better that the way I make a lot of money. That's the guy you want to date.
Speaker 1: And the number one biggest turnoff for women on a date is being rude to restaurant staff. If guys are rude to the way staff, Yeah, for me, that's a big turnoff too. Yeah, I can't handle that.
Speaker 7: It shows how you're gonna be with like other people around you, and I don't understand.
Speaker 2: I don't get it, Like why it's be nice.
Speaker 6: She reminds me of my mom My. Mom's one of the I'm gonna be mom. Sorry, you're a Karen. Sometimes when when we're at a restaurant, said something even a little bit wrong with their she's.
Speaker 10: Like, take you back.
Speaker 6: I'm like, you could be nicer about it. I know that person didn't make your food and they didn't do it on purpose either.
Speaker 1: Like if you mess up a few times, okay, Like maybe that's a problem. Yeah, maybe that's a problem. And if you really are sending it back like that and being rude, they are going to mess it up.
Speaker 2: On her bits every time.
Speaker 5: I feel like it has to say something about who you are as a person though, with that level of assertiveness and like almost.
Speaker 2: Demanding, yeah, oh you know all right?
Speaker 11: I was.
Speaker 1: I was with someone once it was freaking out about their stakes so much that the manager was just walking by the table. But it was so loud, how mad mad they were about their steak. That dimension was like sorry, is there a problem? And then they wouldn't say anything. They just like hit me on the shoulder like worst. I'm like, uh, yeah, she doesn't. It's just like a little too cooked.
Speaker 2: It's so awkward, Like why are you throwing me to this?
Speaker 1: You're the person that's raging at the table where everybody can hear you shouting about your stay.
Speaker 6: Man, you must have been out to dinner with some deeds my friend.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's a good thing. I make a lot of money. It's another jubile phone frame Mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 1: H Madison, Hi, this is Pete Eakins. I don't think we've met, but I'm on the corporate HR team and I just want to give you a call for a few minutes to go over some things.
Speaker 12: You have time, Oh yeah, yeah, sure, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm calling everybody today to inform them of some fun changes that we're going to be doing for the rest of the month of October for Halloween. And I'm starting with you, all right, Okay, Well, we figured we'd really get into the holiday spirit this year.
Speaker 2: Spirits. That's not a Halloween type word, isn't it.
Speaker 10: Yeah, sure, I guess it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I'll just cutt right to it.
Speaker 1: So for the rest of the month of October, we're going to be doing some fun Halloween things. And the first order of business that I'd like to talk to you about is we're going to be switching to vampire.
Speaker 2: Hours for the next vampire hours. Yes, vampire hours.
Speaker 1: That means we'll be working in the office now, not the normal time that you're working, you know, from eight to five. The Vampire hours are going to be from eleven PM to seven am. So we'll all be working at those hours for the rest of the month.
Speaker 12: Eleven pm to seven am, Yes.
Speaker 2: Eleven pm office.
Speaker 1: Yes, and we're going to be working in the dark by candlelight. Isn't that spooky and fun?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 12: It's really not.
Speaker 4: Okay, what is going on?
Speaker 12: Why are we doing candle light and graveyard shift for Halloween.
Speaker 1: I didn't even think about it being called the graveyard shift. That's extra spooky. I'm going to add that in next phone calls. But yes, vampire hours. Nobody will be allowed in the office during normal business hours.
Speaker 12: How are we going to get any of our work done? I do call, I have to call other businesses. They're not going to be open at those times.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe you can call on your own time during the day if you need to. But from eleven am to seven am, we're going to work like vampires. Also a fun little part of that at midnight we all get to stop for an hour and do what We're all going to go outside as a group, a little team building and howl at the moon for a while like werewolves.
Speaker 12: Oh no, no, no, you're joking, right, I knew?
Speaker 13: Is this fun for anyone? What are we doing?
Speaker 1: When's the last time you howled at the moon with the team at work or anybody?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 14: Never?
Speaker 12: Not once? And I don't plan on it.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, all right, you know what, I'll just be straight with you here. So the company has run into a little bit of a financial issue and we're trying to cut some budget and instead of letting people go. We're just hoping to save some money on electricity by having everybody work at night by candlelight. But we're making it fun Halloween themed.
Speaker 4: This is ridiculous.
Speaker 12: I mean, like, okay, how do I put in my two weeks. I'm going to go ahead and do that now because this is not I'm not willing.
Speaker 2: To do this, all right.
Speaker 1: Well, it's unfortunate, but I will have to set up a meeting so you can officially put in your notice.
Speaker 12: You know what, Like, I know what you guys are doing. You're trying to get people to quit by making them work from eleven to seven and making them work by candle light and do stupid halloween stuff. I can't believe that you guys would do this. I'm not going to quit just because you're trying to make me do this, all.
Speaker 1: Right, It's not about making people quit. It's about the Halloween spirit.
Speaker 13: It's the Halloween spirit.
Speaker 12: This is not what it's about.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 13: You guys are just trying to.
Speaker 12: Manipulate people into leaving the company.
Speaker 10: I'll work.
Speaker 12: I will work all night to keep this job. I am not going to be.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to great.
Speaker 1: So you're on board, okay, well, I can't wait to hell at the moon with ye and one last thing, one last thing. Because of the budgetary issues, we will be withholding paychecks. But on the last day of the month, we're holding a costume contest and whoever wins gets their paycheck. So get thinking about your costume right now.
Speaker 12: Okay, no, wait, I am quitting. I am finally lost. Dude.
Speaker 13: This is ridiculous.
Speaker 12: I am taking legal action against you. Guys. You could take your Halloween fun shove.
Speaker 2: I quit all right, then, I'll just let you know.
Speaker 1: This is actually Jewel from the Jebeil Show doing a phone prank on you and your coworker.
Speaker 2: Stacey set you up.
Speaker 10: Oh my gosh, are you serious.
Speaker 1: She said that, oh my god, your company's been doing all kinds of crazy Halloween stuff and wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 12: Oh my gosh, I can't believe they'd be asking me to go howl the moon with my coworker.
Speaker 2: Wake up every morning with jubile phone Franks.
Speaker 5: I'm Vernina's what's trending for all the cat girlies out there and the cat fellas. This is for you, Victoria. Do you know that cats can actually learn words faster than human baby, that's not true.
Speaker 2: Really, it is true. A study suggests that you babies aren't that smart.
Speaker 5: Well, I just think it's really interesting because they're claiming not only do cats know their names, they know the names of other people that are around all of the time. They know the names of the other pat pet that are around, and they can actually like know what you're talking about. If you're like, go to the refrigerator and your cat's been paying attention, it could walk right on over the refrigerator because.
Speaker 1: They just said, won't because it doesn't want to do what you say exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: They're smarter than we think.
Speaker 6: You know that they don't meaw in the wild. They only meow to mimic humans.
Speaker 2: Wait, really, yeah, what do you mean.
Speaker 6: Domesticated cats only mew because it's what they're trying to speak like you do. Like when a cat gets on your keyboard. They're not getting on your keyboard. They're trying to be like you.
Speaker 7: Oh, I thought you liked the heat like from the laptop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they don't even meow in the wild.
Speaker 5: Cats bug me. But this is actually really cute just to even think about. So anyway, Victoria, they would eat you.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh, most like.
Speaker 6: My point is they're manipulating you into thinking they're cute so they can eat.
Speaker 2: You a lot.
Speaker 5: But is like all cats, like cats that you know, lions have been around for a long time too, and they're cats.
Speaker 2: Do you think that they could understand if they were around us more? Probably?
Speaker 11: Whoa.
Speaker 1: That's why they say cats, if they were bigger, they would eat you because they're basically little lions. Yeah, I say, if they were like the size of a like you know, a big cat, you'd be.
Speaker 2: In a lot of trouble. We'd beat dinner. They wouldn't just be putting their bomb on your kitchen counters. Guys, my cat wouldn't eat me. Domestication is why your cat eats a lot. Your cat, your cat is big. It would definitely meet you. You ever put a finger, You ever put a finger in front of her mouth?
Speaker 5: Actually, she does not like to be bothered. You go near her cat and she just disappears real fast. Okay, here's a new test to know if you're old or not. It used to be kind of like how long your hangover lasts. But now, according to science, if you can stand on your non dominant leag for thirty seconds, without wobbling.
Speaker 2: You're not old whatever. It's like you have.
Speaker 7: Really bad what's it called when you have you can't stand on one leg?
Speaker 2: Balance? Thank you?
Speaker 5: I feel like you can poke holes in this theory, but at the same time, I'm going to go with it because I know I can so so.
Speaker 2: You can too. Woo.
Speaker 5: And lastly, The Jerry Springer Show is going to be a new docu series.
Speaker 2: It's going to be on Netflix.
Speaker 5: It's going to be a whole two part situation where it goes in deep about the show and the syndication.
Speaker 2: It ran from ninety one to twenty eighteen. To yell, that's a long time. It is a long time, so look out for that. And well, that is what's trending. It's time to Catch a Cheater. Only on the.
Speaker 1: Jubile Show, Maria is on the phone today for it to Catch a Cheater and she thinks that her boyfriend for three years, Craig, might be messing around. So we'll see if we can help her out. Maria, I'm sorry you're in that situation. What's going on?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 15: I just feel like I think it's a new year lately.
Speaker 8: With my boyfriend day like what's weird about it is that you arm, we never fight, nothing's ever wrong.
Speaker 13: So a lot of our.
Speaker 4: Friends tell us that we are like the perfect couple.
Speaker 8: And but lately I have really been wondering about our friends Jenna that comes over. She's known her a lot, and like, let me tell you also that we always have friends over, like almost every day. We're very social, we love having people over, we love hobsting parties.
Speaker 4: But our friend Jenna, she's been over a lot, and you know, I often go to work and she's hanging out, which is fine, and sometimes she'll crash.
Speaker 8: But lately I've just been kind of feeling like things I've been a little bit weird or a little bit off, and sometimes I feel like I leave and then I come back and it feels like I'm interrupting something.
Speaker 4: So I don't know.
Speaker 8: I just wanted to call and see, like if you guys can help me.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's kind of weird.
Speaker 5: No, Like, you spend the night at your friend's house, but then you should probably leave in the morning and not be there alone with the boyfriend or like a husband. Yeah, is that just like a courtesy or am I just trippin'. I feel like that's pretty standard. So Jenna's not in a relationship.
Speaker 8: No, No, She's she loves to be the third wheel, like with all of.
Speaker 4: Our friends, so she's just kind.
Speaker 2: Of the consumment third wheel.
Speaker 1: I guess, Okay, do you think your friend would do something with your boyfriend?
Speaker 13: I have to say that.
Speaker 4: One of the things I do love about her is.
Speaker 8: She's very free spirited and is very open minded, so I wouldn't think that it would be entirely out of her character to be honest, But I also trust her, and so that's why I leave.
Speaker 4: And I'm willing to have her like crush.
Speaker 8: Over and you know, like and leave them alone like I've I've always had a trust there.
Speaker 4: So I guess I don't know, now.
Speaker 5: Is your boyfriend acting different aside from the fact that Jenna's just there?
Speaker 8: I have to say, there was this one time, and this is kind of the one thing that keeps sticking out of my head is I came home one day and went into the bedroom and we have a bathroom that's like connected, and Jenna's like out sitting and watching TV. And I opened the bathroom door, and then he's saying it's show time, and then.
Speaker 4: It does like he's he's like naked and does a helicopter.
Speaker 2: Funny.
Speaker 4: It was his face.
Speaker 8: When all of a sudden it seemed like he was surprised that it was me, that Jenna had been there that day, and so that's.
Speaker 4: Really the part that has stuck with me, and so I questioned him on it and was like, you know, hey, did I surprise you? Did you think that that Jenna was.
Speaker 8: Coming in or what's going on? And so then it felt like it was a lot of backtracking. So I was like, oh, no, baby, like I got you know, I heard.
Speaker 4: You, but then you know I wasn't he did it really give you a good excuse? But I just sort of like, whatever, fine, I've.
Speaker 8: Had a long day at where let it go. That's really what's been sort of giving me pause on all of this. And I try to sort of ask Jenna, like, you know, hey, what.
Speaker 4: Have you guys been up to today, and just got really short answers, which.
Speaker 15: Was also a little bit unusual.
Speaker 4: And like we had just got a new delivery of weed and like it's you know, a really strong strain that we haven't had before, and like we smoke.
Speaker 11: A lot, and that's you know, fine at all.
Speaker 8: But sometimes that can kind of like make everyone a little loosey goosey.
Speaker 4: I mean it's that's the point.
Speaker 2: We'll see if we can figure it out for you.
Speaker 1: You told us a grocery story is a rewards card, remember at So we'll play a song come back, and then call him and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one random rewards member who gets free flowers delivered from our foul departments anybody that they want, and we'll see if he sends them you.
Speaker 2: Or somebody else. Okay, amazing place.
Speaker 1: I'm comeback. Get your to Catch Cheater next. If you're just joining us for today's to Catch a Cheater. Maria is on the phone and we're about to call her boyfriend Craig. They've been together for three years when now she thinks she's cheating. We're gonna call him and pretend to be from the grocery store he's a rewards card member at and say that he's the big winner of thirty six long stim red roses that can be delivered to anybody that he wants, and see if he sends those to his girlfriend or to somebody else. But before we do that, Marie, why don't you catch everybody up on your situation.
Speaker 8: So I have been with my boyfriend for several years and we always have friends over and we're very social people.
Speaker 4: But lately we've had one.
Speaker 8: Of our best friends over a lot, and which is normal.
Speaker 4: But I came home and there.
Speaker 8: Was an incident where I walked in on him and he it seems.
Speaker 4: Like he thought that it was going to be someone else opening the door, and.
Speaker 8: So I really have been kind of questioning that and questioning both of them, and so now I'm at a point where.
Speaker 4: I just I feel like I need to find answers and I feel like I.
Speaker 2: Need help exactly. Are you ready for us to call on?
Speaker 4: Okay, Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi, this is horrible calling from I was looking for our rewards card member named Craig. This is hi, Craig. Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to tell you congratulations. You're this monst big winner.
Speaker 10: Oh what does that mean?
Speaker 16: Oh?
Speaker 2: Every single month? Maybe you didn't know this.
Speaker 1: We choose one lucky rewards card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floor departments, anybody that you want. So you've won thirty six longstim red roses, a box of candy or chocolate, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you would like to within the fifty United States of America.
Speaker 10: Wow, all right, that's awesome.
Speaker 1: If you know who you want to send them to. I can take the information over the phone in just a matter of minutes.
Speaker 10: Okay, yeah, I'll do it right now.
Speaker 1: So I'll need the first and last name of the person first, Jenna. Would you actually put anything on a card to Jenna?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Could you put see you tonight?
Speaker 10: You know where I live?
Speaker 2: And you know who else knows where you live?
Speaker 8: Who?
Speaker 2: Your girlfriend? Maria? Who's on the phone?
Speaker 11: Yeah yeah, Hi, okay, so you said there are fowers to Jenna. What what's that about?
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 14: Going on?
Speaker 2: What's going on? Is this is actually a radio show.
Speaker 1: It's called The Jewbill Show, and we do a segment called to Catch a Cheater And that's why your girlfriend emailed us?
Speaker 12: What?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, Craig Hi, I have been asking you what the has been going on lately?
Speaker 10: And here you.
Speaker 4: Are, of course.
Speaker 10: Now I know for.
Speaker 13: Sure that that is what you're doing.
Speaker 4: You are hooking up with Jenna.
Speaker 13: You're hooking up with Jenna.
Speaker 10: I knew it all along.
Speaker 13: What do you have to say for yourself?
Speaker 15: I mean, seriously, right now, I knew it. It was that day I came home and I said, I asked you, and you were surprised to see me.
Speaker 4: And now this is what's going on. This is what you were.
Speaker 13: Like I find out on a radio show.
Speaker 14: Did you feel better about calling me out?
Speaker 2: Serious? What you're gonna say right now?
Speaker 14: I mean, she shouldn't be off completely at me because she cheered on me with Jenna too.
Speaker 2: What what?
Speaker 14: One night we were sitting around and we're just talking casually and Jenna was a little bit more wasted than she usually gets, and we were laughing about something that Maria had said, and Jenna let it slip that Maria and then started making out and that led to them go into the bedroom.
Speaker 8: Oh what, well, hold up that that's totally different.
Speaker 4: That was totally different. That was just like it.
Speaker 2: Is it is.
Speaker 15: That was just like experimenting like and totally not like met nothing and was just sort of like in the moment thing.
Speaker 5: Well, did you say anything to Maria when it happened the first time, though, did you call her out on that and tell her that wasn't cool?
Speaker 14: When I found out about it, I was, I was really off, but then I just decided to get even and me and Jenna hooked up.
Speaker 4: Okay, so this whole time one you knew when that wasn't like even a big deal at all. But this is how that's when you decided to do.
Speaker 15: Like, I don't even.
Speaker 12: It's not even the same.
Speaker 14: Thing, well how about any different than what you did.
Speaker 15: It just is that was just like like a spurred the moment, not even thinking.
Speaker 4: About it, just thing that happened, and like, I don't even.
Speaker 15: I honestly don't even.
Speaker 4: Know what to say.
Speaker 2: I don't either. Yeah, I mean now that you guys are like even are you cool? Or what told.
Speaker 14: Me about it while we were hooking up, And honestly, Mario, it kind.
Speaker 13: Of turned me on. Wait really yeah, oh, I don't know. I guess you could. I wish we would have.
Speaker 4: Talked about this way before this, because I don't know, maybe we.
Speaker 13: Could like talk to Jenna about it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll let you guys finish this conversation out there. But at least you know what happened with Jenna from on both ends.
Speaker 2: I guess this turned into girl, We'll do her. I'm sorry the jubile shows to catch a cheater?
Speaker 10: Got room for one more if you still want to go to Aspen?
Speaker 2: Where did you find that some kid back in town?
Speaker 10: Trade demand for us? Straight up?
Speaker 2: I can get seventy miles to the gallon on this hog.
Speaker 6: You know, Lloyd just want to think you couldn't possibly be any dumer you go and do something like this.
Speaker 10: And totally reveal yourself.
Speaker 1: It's almost time for America's favorite trivia game, You Versus Victoria, your chance to take on our own Victoria Ramirez in a pumpkin carving game of trivia. For all the trivia Gloria and also speaking of fall and carving pumpkins and all that good stuff, you need to get your house ready for fall, and Macy's has got you covered with one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's because not only are they here to hook you up for you or a Victoria, they're also here to help you with all of your fall decornie shopping store or at Macy's dot com. And now If you want to play, Victoria, call us eight eight eight three four three one six eight eight eight three four three one oh six one. You can also dm us at the Jubil Show or go to the jubilshow dot com if you want to play. And let's get Victoria's brain all stretched out and ready to fire. You ready, Victoria, I think here's a tongue twister for you. Nice ghostly goblins gallivanting gracefully.
Speaker 7: I'm ghostly goblins galvanting crazy gracefully. Basically, oh, ghostly goblins galvant wait.
Speaker 1: Was Okay, here's another one. Zany zombies zigzag through zest zombie zones.
Speaker 7: Woo all the words zany zombies zessin dudes, that's it?
Speaker 1: Okay, what does a ghost sound like when they're being tickled?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 8: Verus?
Speaker 1: Victoria is coming up right after this. It's the Jewbil Show.
Speaker 5: You know what's weird about your quizes, Katie, is that all the work is right and just the answers are wrong.
Speaker 2: I know that having a boyfriend may seem like the most important.
Speaker 5: Thing in the world right now, but you don't have to dumb yourself down to get guys to like you.
Speaker 1: It's time for America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria Your chance to take on Victoria Ramirez in a game of trivia for one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's and let's meet today's contesting for you verus Victoria?
Speaker 2: Alice? What's up? Alice?
Speaker 10: Finem?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 2: Hi, Hi, Hi? What I got through? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well Glad you're on too? Do you sound kind of muffled right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah? How is it underwater there?
Speaker 10: What is this better?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: That's so much better. Now we can we can hear you.
Speaker 8: Wow?
Speaker 2: Wow? Are you ready to take on Victoria?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 10: I am all right.
Speaker 1: You're going to send Victoria out of the studio and here we go, Alice. You have thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass and Victoria has to beat you outright to win. Okay, okay, are you ready, Alice? Yes, here we go, Alice, Your time starts now. Ryan Gosling turned down a spot in What boy Band?
Speaker 2: What Famous?
Speaker 5: Actor is a licensed pilot and has assisted in several real life rescue missions.
Speaker 2: Brad looks like he loves this person.
Speaker 5: How many meters are in a kilometer?
Speaker 13: A thousand.
Speaker 2: The R and B artist Brandy is first cousins with what other musician? Okay, times up, We'll bring Victoria back in the studio.
Speaker 5: And while she's getting what's she's not gonna know any well.
Speaker 1: Victoria's getting your headphones on his stuff. Alice, what's something you would like the world to know today?
Speaker 10: I know.
Speaker 5: It's starting off rue, Okay, okay, all right, sweet, thank you, Alice.
Speaker 1: Okay, Victoria's got our headphones on you ready, yes, thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when Jessey pass and you have to be Alice outright to win. Victoria was getting distracted by something.
Speaker 2: Brad took my coffee. You want her to struggle right now, Alice, you can tell Victoria when to go.
Speaker 13: Okay, all right, your time starts now.
Speaker 5: Ryan Gosling turned down a spot in What boy band? Oh wait, boy band? One direction? What famous actor is a licensed pilot and has assisted in several real life rescue mission.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna I didn't listen to half the question. Brad, Wait, what how many meters are in a kilometer? Oh boy? He does not stop it? Bye?
Speaker 8: Wait?
Speaker 5: What the r and B artist Brandy is first cousins with what other musician? I always said, jin what is the group of cats called?
Speaker 2: Didn't like the drink? But he said, brand you like the drink. You don't know how close you were with that.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get the answer. Let's get the score now with producer Brad. Victoria got zero correct and Alice got one. Alice, congratulations, you did it. You beat Victoria.
Speaker 2: Not very hard to do. Today. You got one hundred dollar gift card to Macy's for playing. Thank you for playing?
Speaker 10: All right, thank you?
Speaker 2: Yep, let's get the answers with Nina.
Speaker 12: So.
Speaker 5: Ryan Gosling turned down a spot in the Backstreet Boys. Really yeah, I didn't know that the audition for them or something. No, you know, Backstreet Boys and Instinct were put together through Castle.
Speaker 6: We're just looking for how boys who could sort of sing.
Speaker 5: He was on the Mickey Mouse Club at that point. Yeah, Timberlake and all of that stuff was going.
Speaker 6: I forgot he was on two different pasts like Parallel Universe. If you accept, you're justin Timberlake. If you do not accept, you are Ryan Gosling.
Speaker 1: It was kind of a win win, Yeah, totally right, well, Ryan Gosling wouldn't have and Justin Timberlake because Justin Timberla would have been in it. So Ryan Gosling, No, it was the other band backs your Boys one. Yeah, yeah, so they can still be home, my boy band, I'm here for you.
Speaker 5: The famous actor it's a licensed pilot and has actually helped out in real life rescue missions is Harrison Forward. Brad got me confused on that one. There are a thousand meters in a kilometer, oh, cl So this is why you were close. The R and B artist Brandy is first cousins with Snoop Dogg. And you said gin and he's got Gin and Juice as a song. So I thought that was funny.
Speaker 1: Did you know what Snoop and Snoop and Dre have come out with their own Gin and Juice line of drinks? Yeah, they finally I'm like, why why now.
Speaker 2: The game? But back then they didn't think like that.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I actually tried some of it. It's good, is it?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It's not bad.
Speaker 1: I've tried stoops wine not as good. Oh yeah, I like his wine and the Martha Stewart wine is not bad either. I like how him and Martha Stewart do everything together.
Speaker 15: Well.
Speaker 5: Lastly, a group of cats is called a cloud. I was I could guess you didn't I did ask you you've got a group of cats?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I did ask. Hey, Alice, thank you for playing? All right?
Speaker 1: We play you for Victoria the same time every single weekday morning. Remember, if you want to play Victoria, all you have to do is d m us at the Jubil Show or go to the Jubilshow dot com.
Speaker 8: First Date follow Up powered by the Adjocus Injury Attorneys online at Adjucuslaw dot com.
Speaker 1: Jackson is on the phone today for a first date follow up and he's getting ghosted by a woman named Hailey. So in a few minutes we're gonna call her see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date. But first, Jackson, how long has it been since your from Haley?
Speaker 10: It's been about a week.
Speaker 2: Was she a busy person? Maybe?
Speaker 15: You know?
Speaker 17: That's what I'm wondering at this point. It's either busy or disaring.
Speaker 2: So did you try to reach out to her?
Speaker 10: Yeah, sent a couple of attacks. They even't thought about calling.
Speaker 2: Are the end of the date?
Speaker 8: Go?
Speaker 17: I mean it was great the whole day, from start to finish. It was just really comfortable and natural. It wasn't like we were forcing the train into the station at any point.
Speaker 5: I don't know, I love Okay, okay, So let's go to the beginning. Give us all the details. How did you meet Haley and how did it all go down?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 17: I met Haley threw a friend and they introduced us. We like met out with friends, and I asked for her number at the end, and then we met up a few days later, and then we saw each other a couple of times after that, and the most recent time we went out for dinner. It was just such a great dinner. It was it lasted, like, you know, over two and a half hours. You know, we took a walk after. We even had a you know kiss at the end, which was just nice and it wasn't you know, it wasn't awkward at all.
Speaker 2: Who leaned in for the kiss first?
Speaker 5: Was it you?
Speaker 2: Or was it mutual?
Speaker 10: It was more me, but it was ay mutual.
Speaker 17: I Mean, the only thing I can think of is that maybe I like talk too much throughout, Like maybe I didn't give her, you know, enough of a chance to kind of talk about herselves. But that's you know, that's really that's really all I can think of, you know. And we went out to like a really nice spot.
Speaker 2: So what do you mean like you just were kind of monologuing the entire time. You didn't ask our questions.
Speaker 17: You know, I would say I was setting the conversations, you know, talking about like, you know, things I like doing and you know, my family and that kind of stuff, and she was chiming in here and there. I'm just thinking that maybe that's really the only thing I can think of is that maybe I didn't flip it on her, give her enough of a chance to start the conversation topics about what she might have wanted to speak about.
Speaker 4: Okay, But I just I just I can't get.
Speaker 17: Her out of my head, you know, I'm just like thinking about her every couple of hours.
Speaker 2: And what's the last thing she said to you?
Speaker 10: The last thing she was like, Well, she was like, we'll talk later.
Speaker 2: Okay, And obviously that hasn't happened.
Speaker 1: So we'll play a song, come back and then call her and stevef she'll tell us why she's ghosting you and maybe get you another date.
Speaker 10: Okay, I'm good.
Speaker 1: Okay, well play song, come back and get your First Day follow up next Bry in the movie First Day follow Up. If you're just joining us, Jackson is on the phone and he's getting ghosted by Haley. So in a few minutes we're gonna call her and Stephill tell us why she's ghosting him, and maybe get him another date. But first, Jackson, why don't you get us up to speed on.
Speaker 2: Your date with Hailey?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 17: Well, we went we went out the last day, was our third date, and we went out for dinner, you know, last at all night. We took a walk after dinner, had a nice kiss at the end. That's been her since.
Speaker 2: And you think the reason why she might be ghosting you because you've talked too much. Yeah, okay, all right, you ready for us to call her?
Speaker 10: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go. Hello, Hi, Ma, I speak to Haley. Please, Haley. How are you? My name is Jewbell. I'm calling from a radio show. It's called the Jebel Show. Hi, Haley, the whole show's here. I'm Nina Hi and I'm Victoria.
Speaker 13: Oh hi Hi, Hi, Oh my goodness.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 2: So you know the show?
Speaker 10: Yeah, of course?
Speaker 2: Yay? All right, Well have you heard of a first day follow up. Then what happened? Well, you know, we do the first ay follow up.
Speaker 1: That's where if you go out on date with somebody and end up ghosting them, they can email us to ask why you're ghosting them.
Speaker 10: I love what yay?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm glad you like them because somebody emailed us about you. You're a star today. Oh my goodness, what are you ghosting someone?
Speaker 3: I mean, I go everyone, I'm doing like ten dates this week, and I well, I haven't talked to more most of them.
Speaker 13: I go to anybody. Yes, I mean, you know, not to be mean or youthing because you know you're busy.
Speaker 2: And you want ten dates in a week.
Speaker 1: Wow, well, I guess you have a lot of options than on people you could be ghosting. Maybe Jackson is the guy's name that emailed us.
Speaker 13: Oh fancy, did boy? I have a puppy Elogi my phone.
Speaker 10: He's so cute.
Speaker 13: And he's adorable. But well, I mean he's adorable.
Speaker 3: You know, we have a good time, but he doesn't really meet the criteria that sounds race right. I don't mean, I don't mean it to be ugly, but you know, like, yes, you know, I like to go out to eat, and you know, I like, what the hell?
Speaker 10: Oh, I didn't know? It was fancy dinner? Boy, what does that mean?
Speaker 13: I mean, you know, I'd like to got to eat and it was it was nice.
Speaker 3: I mean, you spend all that money on such a fancy restaurant, you know, but you didn't bring a gift or anything, so I don't know it yeah, a gift and not I mean just nice.
Speaker 13: But like, that was a lot of money on dinner.
Speaker 3: I kind of would have you know, jewlie would have been nice too, instead of jewelry.
Speaker 2: Girl, you can jewelry from everything you go out with.
Speaker 13: You know, people can be very nice and generous and and I like, yes, is.
Speaker 4: That you know I should.
Speaker 13: Sigar daddy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just want to clarify, Okay, cool.
Speaker 13: I mean I met some very nice people on there.
Speaker 3: We have lovely meals, and yes, I get you know, I get my car paid for and I get jewelry and you know, yeah, yeah it works really well.
Speaker 2: Not for Jackson.
Speaker 13: Oh, Jackson was very sweet.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I mean I really, you know, if this play my life, I'm still young and I and I you know, like a little help of car payments and things.
Speaker 13: Like that and gifts. I enjoy it.
Speaker 17: I wish you would have just said what you were looking for and we wouldn't have wasted either of our times.
Speaker 13: Oh I didn't. It was a waste of time. I had such a nice time with you.
Speaker 10: I don't need to waste of time for you because you've got a free dinner.
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 13: But you had did company for a long time.
Speaker 3: But my company was I mean we were there for such a long time. My company wasn't enough for you, Like you didn't enjoy my company. That wasn't like payment for dinner. You brought jewelry.
Speaker 10: So this is what you do.
Speaker 17: You just have people take you out for dinner and give you gifts and give.
Speaker 10: You a jewelry.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: I mean, like, you know, if you would have brought some a gift or something and start of just spending money in dinner, and I probably would have gone on with you again for sure.
Speaker 2: Wait, what do you mean instead of spending money on dinner? Did you not want to eat?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 13: I mean, like, dinner was great, don't get your I was fantastic to me. It was fabulous. The company was.
Speaker 3: Great, But that was a lot of money on dinner, and you know, I just felt like like the money could have been better spent on something you know more, you know, tangibles, that's the word, something you know, like I could wear or something.
Speaker 10: Well, helly, I didn't know you were a gold digger.
Speaker 13: I'm not a gold digger.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, I pay for myself and I and I'm able to support myself. But if I want to be with somebody who's also been to Adam, extra sparkles my life.
Speaker 13: I don't think you.
Speaker 10: Know, you don't want to be with anyone. You just want to be with a cat register.
Speaker 13: She's a sugar seat, not a cash register.
Speaker 3: Like someone who's good company, but someone also you know, has the stability of like you know, gifts and and helping me with paying for my car and trips and a new person.
Speaker 17: Yeah, could have just told me that's what she wanted, and then I could have considered whether I wanted to do it or.
Speaker 10: Not and just be company with cash. And you could have just said that instead of acting like you liked me.
Speaker 13: I mean, I do like you had a great time, Like you're staying this puppy dog in my phone.
Speaker 2: You're so cute.
Speaker 13: I mean I had a wonderful time with you.
Speaker 3: But you know, I mean I have to tell you to buy me gifts if it's not coming from you because you want to. I don't want to force anybody, I mean not really, don't make anybody buy me thing. If you don't want to buy me a person, don't buy me a purse.
Speaker 13: That's you know.
Speaker 12: Well.
Speaker 2: Also if he doesn't buy you a person, won't go out with him again? Right, I mean, he doesn't have to be a purse.
Speaker 13: Give me a jewelry. I mean, I like Chood. You know there's other thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, Hayley, would you like to WoT with Jackson again? We'll pay for it within reason?
Speaker 2: Sure you will.
Speaker 13: Absolutely. Jeffe was a great company. He was lovely.
Speaker 3: I look the time with him. Just you know, bring a gift next time? Is that what you're paying so he can bring a gift?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 4: I mean?
Speaker 13: Is that too much?
Speaker 2: Jackson?
Speaker 3: Are you going to go to a shopping Jackson? Come on, you don't even have to pay for dinner this time? A little something we're shopping together?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I guess I will. I would like to see you again.
Speaker 1: What I'm okay, you're really gonna go out with Haley again, Jackson.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean I wanted to see her again.
Speaker 5: At least he knows what's on the table now, yeah, I guess, Oh my god, you will first default time for Nina's what's trending.
Speaker 2: So the power of the people is real. It's happening.
Speaker 5: The LA District Attorney has called for the Menendez brothers to be resentent.
Speaker 2: Wow, isn't this wild? They could be released from jail and as soon as six months. What yeah, wow, to California. You do some dumb stuff like that.
Speaker 5: I think, I mean, I mean, we know Kim Kardashian advocating for them. The TV show Ryan Murphy put on, It's on Netflix advocating well, telling their story, advocating for them in a way too, and the actors that play them in this show wrote letters to that district attorney as well to try to get them out.
Speaker 2: Was that Netflix show? Was it the full story?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 2: Was it all accurate?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 2: Oh, it's a show. It's a scripted television show with actors. It's not accurate. It's probably dramatized.
Speaker 5: But they're saying that part of the reason has to do it the fact that the way that we perceive child abuse and all of the stuff that was portrayed in the show is different than it was back then, Like nobody wanted to believe that that stuff was happening, and now they're more open to understanding that, Okay, this is real.
Speaker 6: Yeah, one hundred percent real. Yeah, one hundred percent real. But did they or did they not kill their parents?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: They did stay in jail, It's that simple.
Speaker 5: Don't people get out of jail all the time, though, just for even if they murdered one person?
Speaker 9: I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying I do either. I'm just saying it happens, like you're not always in jail for life. But it's black and white, you know what I mean? Yeah, did you or did you KRN on it?
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm I'm not really torn because you know, like I was a child who was abused and yeah, I just don't.
Speaker 2: I mean, because it was still.
Speaker 1: Premeditated murder for weeks. Yeah, and then the way they were acting after it doesn't show remorse, you know.
Speaker 5: But then you have the fact that this happened when they were sixteen, seventeen years old. They've been in jail over thirty years, and you wonder if they really did, like what we have.
Speaker 1: What would the sentence have been if they gave them like manslaughter or you know how they do that, Like, maybe they would have had time served by now. I don't know, but I do think that they should have had jail time for sure, and maybe still should have jail time based on what.
Speaker 2: The sentence would be. But I don't know. I mean, I don't know enough. Yeah, I mean, we're going to see how it ends up playing out.
Speaker 5: I just think it's so wild to see that the power of I don't even know if it's people, if it's just Hollywood or just putting attention on something and rallying people to get behind something like it works.
Speaker 6: I just think this is dangerous because now you can just make any silly little TV show about anything, bend a few truths, and then change the reality.
Speaker 2: I wonder if that dude who made it knew would blow up like that. I hope Ran Murphy, Yeah he hoped. I'm sure, Yeah he did.
Speaker 5: You do enough research in that space too, So really interesting and so probably not the best transition, But have you ever lived in a haunted house?
Speaker 2: I just told you.
Speaker 5: I feel like, Okay, I'll just keep Okay, I'm gonna keep going, Like, do you ever feel like you were in a home where you weren't there alone? Yes, sixteen percent of Americans believe that they've lived in a haunted house.
Speaker 2: This is just a little interesting fact.
Speaker 5: Twenty four percent of women are the ones that say that they believe that the other sidemen are like, nah, it's just so funny.
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 2: I had a little girl over here in New York, a girl scary demon in my house. I was talking about non demon. She was a harmless being. Oh, that's cool, but she wasn't She had rolled balls in the middle of the night Kenywick. What did Jneman do?
Speaker 11: Not?
Speaker 5: Okay, So, if you haven't carved pumpkins yet and you're trying to get into the spirit of things, do you want to get a little creative with your jack o lanterns? You can actually just go ahead and google Country Store pumpkin template, Country Star. I'm sure you could probably do that with any of your favorite people, because they've got templates for every single type of things online, so you can have a very special pumpkin.
Speaker 2: Cool. That's cool, that's what's trending. Jewbles, Dirty Little Secret. Hello, Hello, Hey, you have a dirty little secret.
Speaker 17: I sure do.
Speaker 10: Hey, what up?
Speaker 2: Whaty what's your dirty little secret?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Hey, before I get to that, my name's guy. Hi Nina, I'm your admirer. How are you, sweetie?
Speaker 2: Hi, I'm good, Thank you? How are you?
Speaker 4: I'm good?
Speaker 16: And of course I bring a song. This one's kind of silly, but it's happy. Be hallowen hallo ween, hallo ween. Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 2: I was not taking a long time to write.
Speaker 16: That's a real complicated one right there. Hey, but this is more of a dirty little secret so I can get it off my chest in the universal musical history of music. Now, when I was young, everybody wanted to be a rock star and play guitar.
Speaker 10: Now, everybody want to be a rapper. Back then, everybody used to want to.
Speaker 16: Play guitar and be a rock star.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 16: So on my block, we all got together every weekend. We'd smoke and drink a lot of beer and play guitar, right, and we all had like beat up a two sticks.
Speaker 10: Well, then this one guy, he got.
Speaker 16: A brand new Gibson Electric. Okay, and I was like super like envious. You know, I don't want to go there and say jealous, but I was super envious.
Speaker 10: Right, It's around Christmas time.
Speaker 16: I walked into the music store about eleven am, okay, and I'm like, hey, hello, I'm looking around.
Speaker 10: I don't see anybody in there.
Speaker 16: This is terrible because I'm not usually a thief.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 16: What it was was the combination of Christmas and my friend getting this new electric which was like, you know, getting a Cadillac back then. Anyway, so I see this beautiful Gibson less Paul just calling my name, and I was like, do I really have to pull this off?
Speaker 10: And I'm looking around.
Speaker 13: I'm going to every part of me.
Speaker 16: So I don't know if this guy was in the back using a bathroom.
Speaker 10: I don't know what he was doing.
Speaker 16: But anyways, I grabbed that last Paul and I walked out of the store and I put it in my car and the rest is history. So I just kind of wanted to get that off my chest. But that last Paul I played in several bands and had the best time of my life with that guitar. So I don't know if that's helps or anything, but I just wanted to get that off my chest. And I love you guys. A show and Hey, what.
Speaker 2: Yah, guitar. He's a thief.
Speaker 10: But it's okay, not anymore, not anymore.
Speaker 16: That was just have one time.
Speaker 10: But you know, I'm trying to I had to tell the world. So all my friends thought that my aunt.
Speaker 16: And uncle bought it for me, and I didn't want to tell him. Yeah, I ripped this off.
Speaker 1: All right, take care, I'll see you later, all right later, bye bye? Hello, Hello, Hey, what's up? You have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 2: I do, sweet?
Speaker 16: What is it?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 18: I just started dating this guy, and uh, you know, now we're starting to meet each other's families. And as I'm meeting his family, I'm realizing that literally almost the other guys in his family are way hotter than him.
Speaker 2: They are they single, well some.
Speaker 13: Of them, I mean his brother, but like his dad is in.
Speaker 2: Are you thinking about switching family members?
Speaker 13: Like I would be lying if I said this thought didn't enter my mind. But you know, it's like Julie for that.
Speaker 10: I don't know what you do with that.
Speaker 5: I guess you use it as inspiration, right, and you look around the room and you go upstairs and you say, let's go.
Speaker 2: Close your eyes and let whatever come.
Speaker 3: What.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can do that. Just to be careful that you don't say the wrong name, right right, trying not to learn any of their name. What if the dad's name instead of like call me daddy's call me your daughter real quick. Thanks for your dirty little secret thing. What's your dirty little secret?
Speaker 12: Expectually