Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Bros. MLB.
Speaker 2: This is Leading Off Live, brought you by Prize Picks. Sign up for Prize Picks today and use that promo code leading Off. When you do, It's me Joey p That of course is the Welsh and it's you, the Peanuts, the Cracker Jacks hanging out here talking's a baseball hot out of the gate. You got a question here for dB Cooper, very famous person. Incognito still loves the show. Morning guys.
Speaker 1: Am.
Speaker 2: I sitting Brian Bellow against the Braves today. I have a Kunya my lineup Spencer Strider on the other side.
Speaker 1: Of that game. I think the win probability goes down for mister Bellow in the Red Sox.
Speaker 2: I already have investments today in Spencer Strider and the Braves.
Speaker 1: I say, sit them Welsh, what say you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not into it. If you like ratios so could he still go five? Yes? But I think it's four or five innings. This is just not the for middle line starters. The Braves not the best to go against. I do have a bet involved with this game with both BeO and Kunya, but no, I would just shy away. BeO did this last week, I think though, and I shied away and he was phenomenal. So I would say, you know, obviously this is your decision, but the matchup would tell me if I'm really tight on my ratios, I'm probably not going to risk it. If I got some wiggle room, you could throw them out there.
Speaker 2: I'm not Ratio's in trouble today. That's a good, that's a getting. It's better than being ratioed. I heard that's bad. Not even sure what that means.
Speaker 3: But what was the I was just thinking, what was the guy from hook where the That wasn't Julio, but they're like Julia, who you remember the guy?
Speaker 1: Oh Rufio, Rufio, Rufio, Rufie Ruo. It wasn't Julio.
Speaker 3: Julio's in my head some homers yesterday, so that was in my brain.
Speaker 2: Ruo his first two homer day of the season, by the way. And more baseball, speaking of two dingers, p Alonzo the Polar Bear. Two dingers for this guy who's got two thumbs and two mors.
Speaker 1: I do, let's go yeah and need a home run in twelve straight games. Pee Alonzo breaks this. I told you if peed Alonzo played in the Yankee Stadium, he would have sixty home runs every year.
Speaker 2: Yankee Stadium is a joke. It is a joke as a little league field. It's ridiculous, but it's fun. So pick your home runs there. Verlander pitch two hit balls, six scoreless sittings. We'll see if he's still met this time next week. Julia Rodriguez two more bombs for him, So nice to see some Julio action. Also, he had return of Merle Merril Kelly one run, six innings Tuesday, no decision against the Cards. They move Zach Gallon starts to today. Kevin Ginkle by the way, toss the scoreless ninth. So is Ginkle the closer rest of season? Or do you think there's a move to be made here. We've talked about Magoo a couple of weeks ago. McGuff did not work out, obviously, so is Ginkle the man? Or we looked into outsource.
Speaker 3: They will be outsourcing. This has been the most asked question to me all year long, and every guy that any of you people can bring up to me, I say it's not because it has just been band aids on a broken bone all year long, it's like, hey, Miguel Castro can do this for now. McGuff can do this for now. They're gun to trade for somebody. The rumor like four days ago locally here from the guys that are kind of you know, the organization will like cipher information down to the radio guys, so the radio guys can be like my sources blah blah blah, is David Robertson with the Mets that I'm a backler kicking around for David Robertson. So there you go.
Speaker 1: I mean that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Why not you got Das coming back next year or he might even come back at the end of September.
Speaker 1: There's some rumors about that. Why not just screw it. Screw it.
Speaker 2: You can have everybody on the Mets take them all. Robertson would be great. And you know what, what does that deal look like? From your perspective, you are prospect one guru. What can the Mets get back from a couple months of Robertson?
Speaker 3: Anything for Robertson, hardly and it'll be a probably a single a pitcher or something like that, maybe two maybe a single a pitcher and a single a catcher or a rookie ball. You're not gonna get a big haul for David Roberts. I mean, Diamondbacks have a couple of really good international guys that are in rookie ball that just went to a ball. Yansel Luis is someone I really like. It's at that level. They're not gonna get much for Robert. But whoever the Diamondbacks person is it's closing is not on the roster right now for the closer for the rest of the year. And by the way, shout out to Corbyn Carroll for slamming in those runs to get the win, which was a money line bet for me for yesterday for the Diamondbacks. So thank you Corbyn Carroll for your service.
Speaker 2: Like your prospect knowledge is so deep at this point you could pretty much make up names of guys and I would just have to be like, okay, like I think we should do that. I'm gonna play a game. It's gonna be like Key and Peel. You know, I'm gonna create some prospect names and Welsh Is gonna have to say whether or not they are real.
Speaker 3: Oh, you know what you should do too. We should get like AI. We should get like the AI pictures of like Fox players.
Speaker 1: We have an initiative here to use AI. Maybe that's what I will do.
Speaker 3: Only so much AI, though, get only.
Speaker 1: So much, too much, just just the right amount.
Speaker 2: Wan Soto hit his twentieth home He is out of today's lineup. He's dealing with some finger issues there, but he did get to the twenty home run mark yet again. Lake Snell got a steven victory, but he did give up five more walks, struck out four. So the run that Blake Snell was on that was magical, that was unbelievable. Well, obviously that is now.
Speaker 3: I think that's twelve walks in the last two games.
Speaker 1: I think last start he had seven hundred. I think he had he.
Speaker 3: Had seven in the last one. I think he had five in this one.
Speaker 1: Again, Uh huh, terrible. I'm annoyed. I don't like it. So yeah, and I and it was I'm lucky that was because here's the thing.
Speaker 2: It was a part of me that wanted to jump back into the Blakes Now business yesterday and I went, you know what, no.
Speaker 1: Don't do it. Don't do it. We're going in the other direction.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, you mean how I was like, uh, you know, I don't think. I look, Mino is completely done. Like at first start was really encouraging. So maybe he.
Speaker 1: Would have sounded exactly like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's how I sounded when I was talking about Manoa yesterday. But he not yesterday, but last week he was absolute trash and garbage and Snell. Snell wasn't as bad. But I'm gonna pull up here now.
Speaker 1: He was inefficient. He's walking guys all over the place.
Speaker 2: That's gonna cut into his innings. It's a big problem. And yes, I know we got a somebody call it. I want to talk about the person getting called up Welsh. I know is I wasn't say excited, but Welsh's gonna do.
Speaker 3: I put it on Yeah, I put it on the sheet. It was real quick on Snell.
Speaker 2: Real quick crackers, ask go ahead, give me your five cents on Snell not even so fastball.
Speaker 3: Actually, I need to pull up. I want to compare this. I know we're jamming and stuff like that, but I want to compare this against the year. I don't know. You don't have baseball, Savanta, do you not right up?
Speaker 1: Currently?
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm gonna I'm gonna pull this up here because he had twenty swings on the fastball yesterday for zero whiffs, so he was completely ineffective. That has only had a seventeen percent whiff rate all season long, and he couldn't do anything with that thing. Yesterday. He had a fifty percent rate on slider, fifty percent on the change up, but it looks like he used those a little bit less than usual. Yeah, the command was just odd. I didn't see if there's anything funky, but and it's just smelling.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's a mechanical thing, if it's a mental thing, of as a combination between them. But he has definitely become one of the more frustrating pictures in fantasy in the last decade, because you know, the upside is he's a CW young, dominant kind of guy, but he can't get enough of.
Speaker 1: Those starts together.
Speaker 2: He can get five of those starts together, maybe seven or eight, but he can't get twenty five out of thirty that way. And that's the frustrating thing because at the end of the day, you're gonna end up with I can't wait till the end of the year when we look back on Blake's now because I guarantee you if he makes thirty two starts, you're truly frustrating.
Speaker 1: Piece.
Speaker 2: Like, it's a very frustrating situation there for sure. Let's move on to some more guys here. Andrew Abbott another incredible performance for him against the Brewers. He struck out nine guys and six shot out of innings. Andrew Abbott just is on fire. Burns was really good too, quality start, gave up only two runs and three hits. But obviously the problem was, you know, there's not enough offense. Six strikeouts a whole night, only one walk for Corbyn Burns, So this was that four outcome game I stayed away from yesterday.
Speaker 1: I kind of wanted to stay away from it, and I'm glad I did.
Speaker 2: But your thoughts on this pitchure's duel between Abbot and Burns, because Abbot continues to just be unbelievable, talk about an ace that nobody saw coming.
Speaker 3: I mean, I literally do Weld just copy and paste what I had said the other day, Like I don't know what's going on, because like he is the biggest anomaly on the planet for what his fastball does to where some of the secondaries go, to the amount of swinging whiffs he gets. He had nine strikeouts in this game on six innings, only three hard hit balls given up, and you just keep looking. I mean he outwhiffed total fifteen total swinging whiffs versus Corbyn burns in this last one. I don't know what to make of it. I wish there was like really sound stuff the last The only thing I can bring up is what I talked about last week again, was like, I think it might have something to do, you know, and I were really like digging into him. It might have something to do with the release point he's got on his secondaries to his fastball that is completely repeatable while also being deceptive coming out. So first off, it's all deceptive, and second off, they all have a similar release point, and it's just getting guys just just flying through stuff.
Speaker 2: If you can, if you can consistently throw different pitches from the same exact release point at the same arm speed, you're going to be incredibly successful at the major league level, like you just are.
Speaker 1: It's and big spin.
Speaker 3: Number and big spin numbers two almost twenty four hundred on the fastball almost it's over twenty eight hundred on both his curveball, and his sweeper. They're just big, you know, loopy moving pitches that are deceptive, and he he's almost a throwbackish type of player. I mean those ninety one throwback might be more like throwing like ninety or whatever. But there's a I still say, like these guys that you can't quite pinpoint how they're doing. Some of it makes you worry they're going to fall apart, but I'm not. I don't know what you do about that right now unless you're training for him, like super h Hi, I'd kind of ride the wave because no one's picking them up and it keeps going.
Speaker 2: Let's take a quick break in the action to tell you about Fanimal. I love live events, but I hate buying tickets the hidden fees they suck. It's like paying for a whole other person who's not even there to be there with you at the event, and customer service is terrible and coordinating with friends is a nightmare. But then I discovered Fanimal, and Fannamal has tickets to everything concerts, festivals, football, basketball, you name it, and Major League Baseball. And plus there's no fees. The price you see is actually the price you pay. What a concept you heard it here first. Fanimal is the cheapest place on the internet to get MLB tickets, and we've all experienced how painful it is to coordinate going to events with friends, and I always end up fronting a bunch of money and then chasing down the friends to get reimbursed, and if they flake, I'm stuck with the whole bill. But Fannimal's patentent group purchase makes it easy to split payments with your friends, so nobody's left holding the bag and you don't have to commit until your friends do. So just pick the seats, pick how many tickets you want to pay for yourself, and then send the link to your friends. And when you join your group, everyone gets started separately and your tickets are secured, so you can stack cash by inviting friends ten bucks every time someone joins your group, catching baby. So fanomal it has amazing customer service to don't take my word for it, check out their hundreds and hundreds of five star reviews. The next time you need tickets, go to fanimal dot com or download the fanimal app and use the promo code fanimal MLB. That's fanimal MLB for twenty dollars off your first purchase, check out fanimal and experience more and now back to the action. Also Wanky Penguin on it. She's already in the chat. GBT Minor League Baseball names ready for these Mavericks Slugger Sullivan, Dakota, Canon Callahan, which is a good one.
Speaker 1: And this is my favorite one, Maxine, Knucklebuster Martinez.
Speaker 2: Buster Martinez sounds like an independent wrestler on the indie scene. Oh do you see Knucklebuster Martinez. That guy's amazing.
Speaker 3: I like the idea of this too. I like the idea of a guy getting drafted and they just have a nickname. They are all these nicknames, these guys coming, But these.
Speaker 2: Are better nicknames than anything else. Everyone's j Road and he Road and this d like. Everyone's just like nicknames. They're shortened their abbreviations.
Speaker 3: It's not a nickname, Joe, do you want to be knucklebuster? Is that what you're saying, you want to be the knucklebuster?
Speaker 2: Well, remember we had a whole conversation about whether or not you can give yourself a nickname.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can nickname you.
Speaker 1: I can the knucklebuster.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Tyler Glass, now you're the knucklebuster.
Speaker 2: One run ball here against the Marlins. So another great set, but finished with eight strikeouts, not eight and a half. So guess who hit his parlay? This guy bounce back yesterday?
Speaker 3: Oh did you hit the full parlay too?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, baby, metsi's one glass now eight and a half, k's under And what was the other one? Was the gimme? There was another gimme in there?
Speaker 3: I don't know Edward screwed because Kirby was a monster yesterday. I don't know if you had Kirby in there the glass now on now?
Speaker 1: Was it was a team one? It was two gimme teams, and I don't even remember.
Speaker 2: What it was. I'll have to go back and pull my sports book and look at it and remember who it was. Because Joey p made some cash yesterday, very very good on that one.
Speaker 1: I got another one today.
Speaker 2: So everyone sticked ahead, all right. So let's talk about the rookie lookie. So everybody's talking about in the chat Marco Luciano getting recalled from Triple A. We were a little surprised he got moved up there to begin with, twenty one year old again, seven for twenty four, two homers in the last six games, so things were going well. He hit balls one hundred and ten and one hundred and nine miles an hour recently. So if you're into that sort of thing, there you go, what are your thoughts on Marco Luciano, somebody you're picking up, somebody you're staying away from, or what's the price?
Speaker 3: Basically, So like I try to come on here all the time, and like I try to be like relatively even keel, which sometimes might be copoudy, because if I'm not like, oh, there's a player, I love this player, So I try to just talk to you about like here's the process of it. I could see blah blah blah. I feel there are two only two outcomes for Marco Luciano in distant there's only two, one of which he's one of the worst players in baseball and he strikes out thirty eight percent of the time and doesn't make contact. The other outcome is he defies all the odds of what he's done in the minor leagues and he's crushing baseballs and we can't stop talking about Marco Luciano like it's like an LL daily crew. There's only two outcomes. I believe. I don't believe there's a middle outcome where he's he's decent, and he's got a twenty two percent strikeout rate and he's walking a little bit and double buck. I just don't. I just don't believe it because and I don't see what this is the only thing I can figure out of why they did this is because their offense has been so studdy. They've been bringing up players left and right. Luciano had an almost essentially a thirty percent strikeout rate at Triple A this year, a thirty percent strikeout rate at Double A this year. He's walking a decent amount, but he's not hitting well. He had two twenty eight at Double A, two ninety two at Triple A in six games, is okay? The power still there, and he ran a little bit. I just don't. I just don't believe in Marco Luciano. So I'm out. I'm out. Like I used to believe in him, used to love it. I don't think this is one of those guys with really high strikeout rates and poor decision making at the plate that's gonna be able to like thrive. Could he hit a homer in the first couple someone throws him a mistake. That guy can absolutely hit it four fifty. He's got huge power, but he has been inconsistent. His pitt recognition seems kind of odd. And but you know, at the Giants probably knows something we don't know. It seems like a really quick push up for what his production has done. I am out, and I'll just be wrong about it. So no, thank you for Luciano.
Speaker 1: For me, I found the team.
Speaker 2: It was the Padres yesterday five to one, so they were minus two seventy yesterday.
Speaker 1: So I did exactly what.
Speaker 2: So you put a unit on the parlay and a unit on glass now at the eight and a half under. So the return on that one so ten bucks oney seventeen fifty eight in the glass now, and then you add that to the ten bucks at the plus thirty two it was another forty three bucks, So too shabby. There, it's a sixty dollars day on twenty bucks. Take that every day of the week. That's a very simple little like. There you go take the kids out to the movies on Friday with that. There you go, you take them see Oppenheimer, don't Yeah, the kids love the Oppenheimer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't do that nobody ruined. Well, no, I'm not saying I haven't seen it yet, but Florence, Florence. If they are, if they're like Marvel, they're going to be devastated at what black widows.
Speaker 1: Something about Florence pew that's all I heard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Florence. Well she's wearing a different outfit in this one, and it's.
Speaker 1: Well, then I'm definitely gonna go see it.
Speaker 3: Like no outfit at all.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, all right, that's fine by I mean, all right, I just said, don't bring.
Speaker 1: Your kids there. Joe, you can listen.
Speaker 3: I know you're the knuckle I know you're the knucklebuster and everything.
Speaker 2: Because I don't bring the kids doesn't mean I'm a knuckle dragger. A bow nailor Homer twice there against saying crinky, but again whatever bow Nailer. By the way, I'm mad because he I had him in the value picks for DFS yesterday, didn't put him in the show. She didn't use him, which I had had a good instinct there should have followed through.
Speaker 3: I have a question, how do you get the nickname bo?
Speaker 1: I don't know, I mean, what is it? You know?
Speaker 3: How like if your real not his real name is that his No, it's Noah. His name is Noah, And I knew a bow. But how do you get the bo Burnham? How do you get the name Bo? Like? I was just like, really, yeah, I actually nickname our dog. You know what's so funny? Our dog name is Chloe and we call her bow for absolutely no reason. And I don't even know why we do it. How do you get the nickname BO?
Speaker 1: I don't know peanuts, cracker jacks, get all that goes.
Speaker 3: Please let Welsh in the Knucklebuster know Wonkey.
Speaker 2: I want to go see Barbie by the way, but the problem is that they're going with their mom to see Barbie, so I have to wait the secondary run to see that one. So I'll try to see Oppenheimer. This I tried to last week. It sold out, couldn't get tickets.
Speaker 1: I had to sit in the front row.
Speaker 2: I'm not sitting in the front row for three hours.
Speaker 1: I'm not doing this. This is not idea of watching the experts.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean to be closer to Florence. That'll give you a different person.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe I shouldn't reconsidered how I known that?
Speaker 2: But I didn't know that at the time Adola's Garcia one for four Tuesday is returned to the lineup. X rays negative on Alvarez from the Mets. He had gotten hit on the pitch, shooting hit on the hand by a pitch Gunnar Henderson was removed on Tuesday some back discomfort and Cabrian Hayes working towards a minor league rehab assignment if anyone cares on Tuesday next week. Also for fun, Gryffn Canning another good outing for him, eight strikeouts, got a big strikeout performance again recently. What's going on with Gryffin Canning? All of a sudden, what's clicking for this guy? And there's just another notch in the chain for the Angels, continuously finding ways to stay relevant.
Speaker 1: It's unbelievable with Griffin Canning.
Speaker 3: Now, I was about to say, I'm like, what are you talking about? Another notch? Like this is a this is something abnormal for them to have this. Let's see Canning up a full mile per hour velo on the fastball this year. It's been way more strikeout efficient. It's presently enough. The rest of the pitches have kind of tapered down a little bit as far as wifs go. But what he's done is he's this has been the success man. He's up the usage of the slider this year and lowered the fastball, which has made the fastball more effective. He's throwing both the fastball and slider over thirty percent of the time, and then he just drops a change up in there around twenty percent of the time, and he's been hitting the zone. He's been more effective getting whiffs through. It just don't if you can if you have a good secondary pitch, specifically the slider, and you cannot throw your fastball over forty percent. It has just been like a solid, solid way to start getting strikeouts, and it has been the new method that works.
Speaker 2: Wonkey says, I haven't laughed that hard in a movie in a very long time. I think she's talking about Poppenheimer.
Speaker 1: It's a laugh riot.
Speaker 2: It's hilarious, dropping comic bombs everywhere. Boy boy, you know what was very disturbtly diffusion of this cast is really off the charts.
Speaker 3: Tom is right here, this is like add this show.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 3: It's actually really been bothering me for like a week now. I forever thought it was silly and Murphy and finding out it's Killian is like absolutely throwing me for a loop this last week, because I've heard a million people call him.
Speaker 2: In the Irish speak of it, it was always Killian, but it was always presented here in the state It's is Cillian Murphy, which I don't know why, So is it Killian?
Speaker 1: Have they like I did come out?
Speaker 3: And so when I was on CBS last week, I said Sillyan and I got corrected and I was like really, And then I heard all these people talking Sillyan and then I heard Robert Downey Junior doing an interview and He's like, yeah, Killian, and I was like, oh my god, I don't know what's going on. Maybe Killian is how you get the nickname BO. Maybe if you're Killian, that's where maybe.
Speaker 1: That goes through.
Speaker 2: Maybe there was a trade yesterday, not me, not yet. Rumors still abound. John Hayman's reporting it. A couple other people still that, you know, working out contract details potentially with Kazy Bubba for Joe Pisapia. We'll see if that comes to her wish on the trade deadline or not you off the Stay tuned Monday the thirty first to see the Dodgers did make an acquisition.
Speaker 1: What's old is new again or new is old again? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Enrique Keike Hernandez is back to the Dodger. So interesting set of circumstances there.
Speaker 1: It tells you Miguel Vargas ain't coming back anytime soon. Like that.
Speaker 2: That ain't happening. That's the thing you'll learn from that. Let's do three up and three down there we'll get to prize picking. Swanson three for three, homer twice, Alex Cobb season high nine k's against the A's.
Speaker 1: Good job taking care of the A's there.
Speaker 2: Alex Cobb and Francisco Lindor had a pulse three for five with two steals yesterday, three runs against the Yankees, three down. Charlie Morton walk five and allowed four earned runs in three and two thirds. Michael Kopek boo bad five runs for earned nine hits over five against the Cubs, and Di Mingo Ormond gave up not one, not two, not but three homers and six runs and six innings against the Mets.
Speaker 1: So Welsh, you know what time it is.
Speaker 2: It's time to pick them prizes, So make sure you go to prize picks Dot com download the app, get one hundred percent deposit match up to one hundred dollars. Use that promo code leading off when you do only at prize Picks Welsh use the promo code leading off. You love that promo code everybody I do. It's the best pick what you have.
Speaker 3: All Right, we got a theme today, love love my prize pick themes. We are going with the combo meals. We are all comboed out. So we've ordered a large number three and our three pieces are Strider Beyo strikeout combo at thirteen over Stryder's gonna get us eight or nine of those alone, Brave strikeout a bit Bayo can get some strikeout, so over thirteen Combo Strider Bayo, no run first inning for Framber and Andrew Heeney. And then finally we are going with I just wanted to play one of these ones. Ellie and Yelich hit run RBI combo of four, so those so you get four four hits run RBI between Yelich and Ellie to pair with all those rests with Striider Bayo fran Burheini. That is the combo price picks meal for me today, Large number three Joe what do you got there?
Speaker 1: You go.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with Joe Ryan Pitcher strikeouts over. It's a seven, so it's a decent number, but still over against Seattle.
Speaker 1: Lindor swinging a good bat right now.
Speaker 2: And I have a lot of confidence in Carlos Rodan, He's still kind of finding himself. Six and a half is a low score. If Lindor is hot right now, I'm gonna cash in and stay in on there. And Kyle Tucker seven and a half hitter fantasy score, I'm gonna go over on that one too.
Speaker 1: On the betting side, Okay, here's what we got today. You got the options.
Speaker 2: You can go with the skinny parlay the same game we do the double dip Spencer Strider eight and a half strikeouts over, and then you get the Braves on the money line. You put that together together, you get a better number of plus one forty five, which is good because the other two things are heavy in the negative, heavy on the juice there. So plus one forty five with Strider on the eight and a half over, Braves in the money line, and if you want a real kind of dip your toes in the water, do that one. Then take Strider in the braves again and added Houston on the money line with Franber Valdez against the Rangers, who I think the Rangers are really scuffling right now. You know Garcia is not one hundred percent seekers out of the lineup. Valdez has been really good. Add that in you get plus two seventy six. So you have two options here. You got the skinny one, you got the full three parlay Welsh, what do you.
Speaker 1: Have for the people on the betting side today?
Speaker 3: All right, I got a couple pieces. I'm going with Arizona on the run line minus one and a half. When I looked last night it might be a little bit less or whatever, it was plus one thirty five. And that's what Zach Allen going today. Flairty has also gotten beat up a little bit over his last couple starts. Bullpen is the biggest worry. But this is one of those starts that you hope Gallen going up against his former team that he still kind of has some resentment towards that he's gonna be able to go seven or eight and keep the bullpen out. So I like that play a lot, and then I'm going right back to this. This one blew up in my face yesterday because Kirby just as side to just Go, he was Oppenheimer, he was the bomb uh Seattle Minnesota, first three innings under two and a half runs. I'm going back to that with the pictures that are going today, So I'm just gonna jump right back into it. There's a couple of k props that I was kind of about, but I might update update those on the Betting Pros group. If you all want to check that out.
Speaker 2: There you go, you can join that Betting pros dot Com slash Leading Off that's where you hang out with us. You could also hang out with us and play him so Rare. It's cards, it's fantasy, it's it's everything. It's all the things combined that you're looking for to have fun with Major League Baseball.
Speaker 1: And guess what, it's free fantasypros.
Speaker 2: Dot Com Slash collect that's the place to go to start playing so Rare. And you can join our league too at fantasypros dot Com Slash Leading Off League.
Speaker 3: Your hesitation, by the way, terrified me, like I was, that was my opportunity to to get like it was very tramadic. I went to get a drink, and then you got quiet. You don't know earlier a I tried to take I thought, oh okay, yeah, I tried to take your Every time we.
Speaker 1: Say AI, there's a glitch in the matrix. It's not like once this happened.
Speaker 2: This is like the eighth time where now I just accept it that the bots are watching us. It's the rise of the machines. Are not Schwartzinger is gonna, you know anytime?
Speaker 1: The machines? And how did you see the Oppenheimer yet?
Speaker 3: Oh did it happen to me? Did I freeze?
Speaker 1: I don't know if it was me freezing? And I couldn't see you your freeze and I couldn't see me. I couldn't No one could see each other.
Speaker 3: It was very I got terrified in the read because you took that big pregnant.
Speaker 2: I took the pause there for dramatic effect, like I learned that from watching Kindergarten Cop.
Speaker 1: It's a great dramatic performance. Who is your daddy? Well should want to I gotta spend just try that eleven point two is very expensive. You use him only though in the cash game. That's all you use him for.
Speaker 3: To a German soldier.
Speaker 1: Now he's Austrian, he's a little different.
Speaker 2: There's a ten point three, so it's a little cheaper, about a thousand dollars less you have more money to spend around your budget, and then if you have to, really I can't handle it at the point eight point date is not the terrible price.
Speaker 1: He's been vetting good. He's trying to look his way out of Detroit. Detroit the home of motown. You want to hear ar sports.
Speaker 3: I think I don't know it's a single person. You suggested. I don't know's single one. I couldn't focus. Who did you like? Give me one player you like in.
Speaker 2: English writer Framer Valadez and Michael Lorenz and there we go.
Speaker 1: I like, Lorenzo's a point eight.
Speaker 2: So it's really look, everything's got a break, right, But if it does, that's a tournament winner because you can. I mean, it's really best Spencer Schreider line up tonight as far as I'm concerned in any sort of cash game. So you just got to put the right one around him. But Framer Valdez is an interesting pivot. So again, those are the guys I'm investing in, and I always think it is. You're investing them in betting, investing them in the vest. Like, this is what you do. You look at what's good on the board, and you invest what's good on the board. And if baseball is such a high failure rate, but still if you're if you're putting good analysis in, you're doing.
Speaker 1: The work, then you get good results.
Speaker 2: The Yankees, the Braves, the San Francisco Giants all interesting stacks tonight. Oswald Parrazza is just two point three, k Anthony Bolpe's two point seven and Oscar Coloss two point two. So some really cheap guys on the board today. To help you build up the Spencer Strider, because you're gonna need it, You're gonna have to find one or two of these free square guys.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna keep rolling with Pete Alonzo. That's it. Just keep going there for my home run call. You can see the home run call board right here.
Speaker 2: Boom Razor thirty eight, kJ Tator thirty seven, Harvester at thirty five.
Speaker 1: I don't see the Welsh. The Welsh is close though. I think the Welsh is twenty seven.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I if I could have got my Matt Olsen Homer yesterday.
Speaker 1: How many do I have. I'm definitely in the twenties by now. I've got to be a twenty.
Speaker 3: You gotta be like twenty two or something. Yeah, you've had you've You've had a couple of good days. It's just you and I go on these bad spurts and that's what's killing us here.
Speaker 1: But I had the case.
Speaker 2: I was in Austria and I had some I had something that they should have VI. Then then I had the bad the bad shirts that squits whatever it was, it's terrible. So a few days luckily I hydrated myself and everything worked out.
Speaker 3: I feel like you're trying to make Corbyn Care look like that, like if we had the digital thing, like you were doing that voice as we're looking at coding.
Speaker 1: You see that bit with the mouth of the mouth of movement.
Speaker 3: Funny, it's still so funny.
Speaker 1: It is underrated bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the eyes of the machines. I want to do that on this show. I want to figure out how do we can we get.
Speaker 1: Like Walkee, I have twenty two. I am not far off getting closer.
Speaker 3: We could get like a background board, you know that, you know how like everyone can see we have the tiles around us, but it just covers the mouth, which is a little dicey. But then we could do that with characters.
Speaker 1: Who's your home?
Speaker 3: Trying to figure out I got?
Speaker 1: I'm rolling in the deep with Polar Bear, what do you got?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go with Fernando Tattoo shooing up against Oviedo today. So a couple of different options, this interesting question, real quick, Uncle Ted said, pick one Riley Green, South Freelik or Will Benson rest of year. I'm the cruise going Riley, which I agree with, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: If I would go at Riley Green too. You're you're in there too, You're yep. Everyone everyone's love that. Remember you can start making home run calls too, and there's still plenty of time. You can't probably win the overall lead, you can win the monthly prize at least. So join Fantasypros dot com slash chat. It's free to join, and then of course you can go premium and all you gotta do is go to fantasybros dot com slash premium. To do that, you could drop a comment below and subscribe to Fancy Bros MLB and you might win one year free premium up grade.
Speaker 1: We just gave away another.
Speaker 2: One not that long ago, so we're giving things away because we're wonderful.
Speaker 1: People here at the show tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I'm tossing around the idea with Welsh I maybe doing like a little fun bold prediction show. The kids love the bold predictions of the trades where players are gonna end up. So may we'll see if we could put some players in new places and see what's going on there.
Speaker 1: That'll be a good time. So join us again tomorrow, twelve thirty Eastern live right.
Speaker 2: Here on Fantasy Bros. MLB for more leading off. That'll do it for us, but the story of the game goes on for the Welsh.
Speaker 1: I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time. Kids, watch out for the machines.
Speaker 3: Knucklebusters bo out, knuckle busting