Speaker 1: What they do is baby, you could check me out on a Bootleg cab podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bootleg cav show special Guessing here his new project is out right now.
Speaker 3: It's not an album, it's a mixtape.
Speaker 4: How a mixtape?
Speaker 3: How is it a mixtape?
Speaker 4: I have no idea.
Speaker 3: First of all, man, great body of work.
Speaker 4: I appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Uh, I know we spoke on it before. Yeah, I mean it came out after, so now it's dope.
Speaker 4: It's dope.
Speaker 2: You kicked the project off saying proud of my losses. I don't care if I'm winning.
Speaker 4: That's the first words I said the whole project.
Speaker 2: And you know, you've had an interesting last five years.
Speaker 3: I know, you know.
Speaker 2: I just watched your Breakfast Club interview, so you talked about it a lot, But can you talk to me about like just like you know, there has been some males that we've all seen, Yeah, for sure, But but now that you're on the other side of that, man, and like, I feel like you've kind of shaken the mental weight of the world kind of looking at you and and and you know, trying to trying to get you the fuck up out of here for real people, people deserting you. You know, industry friends showing their through colors, all of that. How does it feel now, though, Man? How are you feeling?
Speaker 1: It's a great space to be in, man, And not only that, like most important, like being on the other side of it, like with the music. You know what I'm saying, Like putting out a project is just unapologetic, completely authentic, one hundred ferment of saying, like it's dope to see the way people receiving it.
Speaker 3: And it feels like some of my classic baby shit.
Speaker 1: Absolutely absolutely there's some shit that that can be put back on a decade from now and still has several lessons that you could learn from within it. You know what I mean, Based on my experiences my journey.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, do you feel like this is like kind of you getting back to like twenty nineteen, twenty eighteen, twenty twenty baby type shit?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but not even that, Like you know, there's me just now getting into twenty twenty four, baby, you know what I'm saying, Like I feel like, you know, autumn years in between like twenty twenty one and now, ain't I ain't put my heart in a single fucking project.
Speaker 4: You get what I'm saying. I kind of was in the space the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the way I was really like following out of love with the shit and the creative process and putting it out. So you know, it's dope to just navigate through all that shit and then be in the space the way.
Speaker 4: It's like, all right, heah, I go.
Speaker 3: What would you say the last album you felt like you put your heart into.
Speaker 4: A good one?
Speaker 1: The one that went number one and had the uh the number had the fucking the top streaming song of twenty twenty on it. Probably blame it on baby, the one that had Rockstar on it.
Speaker 4: That's twenty twenty crazy. Uh huh.
Speaker 3: That is wild.
Speaker 2: But you know it's interesting too though, because you've also like you know, you haven't stopp rapping. You haven't stoped putting out freestyles.
Speaker 1: You have a stop Yeah, that's my way of getting it direct to the consumer and not having to, you know what I mean, go through all the extra shit that I wouldn't really respecting or you know, fucking with for a while.
Speaker 2: It also feels like you've been using those freestyles. It's kind of like your form of like addressing shit and like kind of like your therapy a bit immediately yep, because it's like whatever you're going through like your weekly like you're shit dropping.
Speaker 1: Your boom immediately up soon as somebody made me mad, so its mighty pisched me off.
Speaker 4: I got them and let me come freestyle.
Speaker 2: I think that like there's a there's a strength in not letting everyone have access to your energy. You know what I mean by that is like not getting mad about everything? Not for sure have you had to learn that where you're like, you know, I.
Speaker 4: Tell you, God damn for responsibility.
Speaker 1: I hold myself that's be sent accountable for allowing myself to even get anything Neil lost in the souf. You give what I'm saying, like because it's that's something I already know, Like I came in the game like that, Like I'm I'm from Charlotte first of all, so already I'm conditioned to, you know what I mean, to not give a fuck about what nobody talking about it. You ain't coming up out of there. That's the show, you know what I'm saying. So you know when I when I found myself in the space to where I was paying too much attention to that and and making music for the goddamn haters more than I'm making it for the people who really enjoy my music, you know, and who love and support my music. Yeah, I had to really, you know, sit myself down and look at myself from across the street, you know what I mean, from the outside looking in and understand it. You know, I've been playing the most important role and and you know, in my my temporary downfall, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, look, I think if your temporary downfall is you know, still.
Speaker 4: So it's you know, it's a blessing.
Speaker 2: I think of all these records that you just like dropped nonchalantly during the time you're quote unuote canceled like Masterpiece and like, you know, not like these are records.
Speaker 3: I think Masterpiece probably Platinum or goal By.
Speaker 2: So it's like these records are like I feel like people don't understand. Like I don't think you ever quote unquote fell off, but I do think that there was like you know, this industry is real, real, fake bro.
Speaker 1: And nah, I'm saying, man, it comes with it, come with you know. But see like what I and this is like like I have to putting this body of work together and putting this out right, It's like it took me to do that, to like to understand it was really prior to putting it together, Like I really was holding myself back, Like I just had to get out of their space to where I wasn't enjoying it. Yeah, Like you know, I just had to god dam step away from all that other ship. Let that ship be what it is, and then I come with it. Do what I do, you know what I mean, Because I could have put out about it work like this immediately after the ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you get what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But it's like, yeah, with the business involved, and you know how you know how motherfuckers would like for it to be set up and this and that just all the other factors that I probably wouldn't agreeing with at the time or you know what I mean that I didn't respect or whatever, like you know, it take away from the art.
Speaker 4: I like just being authentic, bro.
Speaker 1: And you know, as long as I'm being me one thousand percent, and you know what I'm saying unapologetically myself, I'm okay with whatever come with that.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: If I do something else that, if I take any advice and then they go left, then ain't I ain't okay with that.
Speaker 4: That's gonna fuck with me. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I think like when you go through adversity, you shed people, which is a good thing. Yeah, because there were people that weren't supposed to be in the first place.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure, for sure, for sure I had your eyes to a lot. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, like there has been like a few because you know, as you know, you meet people in the rap game who are like your quote unquote friends, but they're only friends because you guys both are doing music and it's mutually beneficial.
Speaker 3: Somebody like fifty.
Speaker 2: Cent Dough, I feel like it's my nigga man held you down throughout all this bullshit. Can you talk about you in fifties relationship and uh, and just like how important it's been to have him kind of in your corner throughout all this.
Speaker 1: I'm for sure I met fifty really like the week before the whole world on Lived shit happened.
Speaker 4: Like I just met bro, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So he had every reason in the world to stay the fuck away from me prior to that happening, you give what I'm saying, But he ended up being the damn that the only one that you know what I mean, stuck around, you know what I'm saying, and not only stuck around like openly like out loud like hell nah, like like hell no, like you know, he calling motherfucker's this in business with me? Like you get what I'm saying, Like nah, what we're doing, like what we're doing while we ain't doing this, this and this? What y'all doing. What y'all doing, y'all tripping? You know what I'm saying, y'all tripping. And then even with times, you know, I do my thing with like the like I'm into that, you know, the whole film and television shit, that's.
Speaker 3: Some of the best videos for years now, so for sure.
Speaker 1: So it's like with him and the way that he dominate that space, you know what I'm saying, Like you know then ben motherfuckers like you know, do power, get him on power, get him on this and that and off the rip fuck that you ain't done with the music like like that shit cool, we do that whenever, but you ain't done.
Speaker 4: With the music.
Speaker 1: And you know, for him to for him to say that and for me to like like really any advice coming from a nigga like that who didn't who didn't been I'm more likely to take it from somebody who DIDNET had to navigate through these spaces and through this type of controversy and that type of ship. So when a nigga like that who didn't been there done that, say that, like, nah, fuck that you ain't done with the music?
Speaker 4: Fu that?
Speaker 1: Like that's all I need to know. If he's dominating that space. You know what I'm saying. He got the most views ship on television, the only ship I watch. I don't even watch TV, the only should I watched.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I heard I haven't caught up on on the finale that just happened.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I ain't caught up on this season of it either. I need to. I need to dive into that.
Speaker 3: There's just so much with power and the Power universe.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I'd be so guy, am busy or I'm just what I'm saying, you gotta I got I gotta have like a like I can.
Speaker 3: Damn your need COVID to happen together for me to catch.
Speaker 4: Up right, sit down and really you know, get back in the groove of it.
Speaker 1: No, for sure, not definitely, man, definitely, Uh if I can call anybody a mentor ever, you know what I mean throughout my journey as an artist, that that's the.
Speaker 2: One another artist who embraced you. Kind of in the thick of all of this was the Kanye situation where you you uh, you know a lot of people say that.
Speaker 4: Your verse was the best verse on the album.
Speaker 2: Was was the and was much better than the jay Z verse you know on Jail, which was an amazing record. But you you have the the live situation where there's the house and you're standing there with Marilyn Manson.
Speaker 3: Who I know we talked about it before.
Speaker 2: You didn't even know marylnd Manson was at that time, did you Nah?
Speaker 1: I knew, like you know, I recognized like the fate like who he was, but like I wasn't like I wasn't like completely in tune with like you know what I mean, like everything.
Speaker 2: No, what was that process like being like cutting a verse for Jail, which is an incredible verse, like you said, probably the best verse on the album A lot a lot of fans will say, and then also like just that experience of like I remember watching that shit from the crib, like that house and.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was it was like a strong message.
Speaker 1: I'm out of a bitch like this, Like it's motherfucker's marching around. It's like two three thousand people like marching around a black the house so far and we just staying in here.
Speaker 4: I'm like, holo, bro, like this shit, this shit looked dangerous, you get what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But at the same time, man, that man there's you know, he he on some other shit creatively bro, Like he you know, he and a whole nother a whole nother bracket when they come to you know, creativity. Not to mention the fact that like I was around the nigga for like I don't know, maybe like five days straight prior to that, and and with all the other shit he was doing, like I don't know where he had the time to do all this rehearsing and shit or whatever for this like right, you know what I'm saying, like literally, like and it.
Speaker 2: Kind of got to take a peek into the world of like one of the best, you know, artists of all time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, like genius when it comes to creativity and and and the execution of it, Like genius, bro, Like for sure.
Speaker 2: So if you were hanging with five days or for five days. I'm assuming you guys did more than just that one record.
Speaker 4: Yeah, y'all did a few. I did a few.
Speaker 1: I did another one too, did I. The other one was five the other one was fire. But I don't even I think I'm the only one on that record. Like I just did the record and like, huh, you know what I'm saying. Little one of his one of the producers that he had though, the nigga had a whole.
Speaker 4: What is it called Soho House? What's it called? The nigga had this ship like rented out the whole thing.
Speaker 2: So was it the hotel downtown?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so they took the beds and shipp out all the rooms.
Speaker 1: Nigga had different producers set up in each room, studios in each room, like the niggas on some other ship.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 3: He rented out the whole Soho House.
Speaker 1: The motherfucker. I swear to God. I swear to got I'm like, God, that what's going on? You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 3: That is crazy.
Speaker 4: But a bunch of creatives.
Speaker 1: In one space, you know what I'm saying, Like and just a dope, dope thing experience. And that's the way I like to I like to create in terms of like having everything in one room and in that way I could just bounce around.
Speaker 4: That's when I'm its effective.
Speaker 1: Like, So it was dope to see somebody do it on a super high level, you give what I'm saying, and to see the results of it, to see the album come together, to see this nigga here making Valencia against shit in this warehouse making and shit. Like to see all the different pieces, you know what I'm saying, come together like it's it's dope, especially from a creative, another creative.
Speaker 4: With probably ADHD.
Speaker 1: If you go get gotten, I could probably be diagnosed with that shit in real life, you give what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So it was dope to just see the ship.
Speaker 3: When when you cut your verse, did you know that there was a jay Z verse two?
Speaker 4: Uh? No, I didn't.
Speaker 1: It was it was probably just open. I didn't hear no verse like lined up before mine. For sure, I didn't hear no verse. I probably would have tried to go harder.
Speaker 3: Hey you went hard though?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I just you know, I played it. I played it how it was. I wasn't tripping like it's a dope song, you know what I.
Speaker 2: Mean, talk to me on this project. You say that you're the best rapper of your generation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure, one thousand percent.
Speaker 2: And somehow I feel like you are underrated as an MC. You and I have had this discussion, but I do feel like, you know, that's kind of what gravitated me towards your music as a fan. Yeah, early on was I just think you're just an amazing MC man. Do you feel like for whatever reason, like because you know, there's like the narrative that like, oh, the baby's got the same flow, which I think.
Speaker 3: You've proven wrong a bunch of times. Look, your biggest song rock stars exactly, It's.
Speaker 2: Way different than any of the other shit, right, So but I'm just curious, like, like, why do you think you're you don't get the respect you deserve as an MC.
Speaker 1: I mean, I get it when I you know, when I can get it. Whenever I want it, I can get it. You get what I'm saying. It's just I don't I don't duel in that space, like I don't you know, I just you just tell me who your favorite is. Just tell me, and then you tell me what's your favorite song, and then give me ten minutes and God damn, we'll.
Speaker 4: See right, you know what I mean? And then I don't even got it.
Speaker 1: Like it's to the point like I go even even further, like in the demonstration, like I'm gonna do the shit. I'm not gonna record it, ain't no auto tune. I'm gonna put it. I could put a camera in front of me in a microphone with all you got is voice and meat. You get what I'm saying, So you can't make up none of that sh it. Ain't ain't none of that, Like you gotta you know you got ly, Yeah, you gotta really be one of the ones, though, fucking around with me, like you gotta, you gotta be one of the ones.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And I think too, like such an important part of like mceing is also like being an incredible live performer, like we saw that with Jada Kids with the verses. Yeah for sure, but I feel like, you know, you take someone the pride in your live show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I really ain't even got to say It's like I got so much more to tap into. I really ain't even you know, went went to the heights that I can go to when it come to that before I did that, Like it was like the live show component of like you know me, like that was taken away from me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you had that festival run in front of you.
Speaker 1: I had did like two three sold out tours like coming in like I was already in arenas. I wasn't even twelve months in. I had like two twelve months in as a mainstream artist. I did like two sold out arena tours, you know what I'm saying, And then.
Speaker 4: COVID hit crazy. Even after COVID, you get what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Before twenty twenty one with the road and live shit, what they wasn't like other artists are performing shit because they was in like smaller venues of like clubs.
Speaker 4: But I was already well.
Speaker 2: I feel like even like I saw you, I think it was your first headline of showing la you were at the Roxy.
Speaker 3: You brought an ot genesis. Not for sure you had to, I think you.
Speaker 2: I want to say, you had fake pounds of weed that you threw out into the crowd.
Speaker 4: Did I do that at that? Yes, you did it.
Speaker 1: I probably definitely did it. The first one I probably definitely did. I made that song out here in La. I mean that was a very real song. That's a very real thing.
Speaker 4: The song that I did that too, Gorilla Glue.
Speaker 3: Gorilla Glue was my ship by the way, I.
Speaker 1: Was talking about that, like yeah, you know, like the Pat Coach in the South, like just coming out west and you know what I'm saying, like that's the whole big thing and really around my way, like I definitely like not like I represented it, like that's what it was, like, That's how I funded not to speak too much.
Speaker 4: There's enough time that went by, Hunt. I mean I spent time I got here.
Speaker 2: I mean I feel like the first time I met you was the south By and that was in like twenty fourteen, fifteen.
Speaker 3: I don't know when was that fuck.
Speaker 1: I mean I did the ship with the first sixteen the first song I ever made, I was it's like two months.
Speaker 4: After when you had the diaper run.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that was like twenty eighteen or I think seventeen twenty seventeen here, because that's the last time I went.
Speaker 4: Before I popped. The next time I went, I.
Speaker 2: Was on Yeah, I was up through the so you were already coming to La just off of the off of that the.
Speaker 3: Other ship for show, yeah, fust show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we talked about this a little bit, but I want you to because it's such a it's it's it's so dope. Well it's not dope, but it is interesting. Also, don't do this at home. But we talked about how back in the day you would pack up in vacuum seal rabbit food.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I didn't did it a few times.
Speaker 3: Man, Now how do you make how do you do that?
Speaker 2: Like if it's rabbit food, Like, first of all, how stupid other people who's buying the vacuum sealed rabbit food? And how do you how do you make short looks as good as possible? Like walk me through?
Speaker 1: I mean you got it, so you know the food save with bags of vacuum seals. You got a clip side and you gotta side that it looked like I might have one in this motherfucker I see this.
Speaker 4: We actually might.
Speaker 1: Make It's like but there's like a rough side. It's a rougher side to it. It's not it's not transparent like the other side. You want to take the rabbit food, you want to break it apart. So because it comes like thinking coming like a block, but you want to kind of like break it up, give it the texture, like butt it up.
Speaker 4: You get what I'm saying. You drop it in that bitch.
Speaker 1: And then you take the side that ain't clear, and you you flip that around. You seal one of them. You take the side that it ain't clean. You flip it around, so you make both sides the rough side. Now now ain't no cliar side. You drop it in that bitch while it's ceiling. You want to leave room in a while it's ceiling. You want to shape it. You want to give it the shape I'm taking.
Speaker 4: You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Shout out to my boy, young Scooter by the way, like you know this I picked up on this game listening to his music back in the Yeah, when I met him, I told him, man, I done finessed a lot of niggas. God damn fucking around with you. But yeah, so you want to you want to form it up and shape it. You get what I'm saying. And uh, and you so now it's it's double sealed or whatever. And then when you go to show it to a nigga, you ask them if they want to pop it over. That's the thing like I was already. I was already doing my thing like that before a lot of niggas, you know what I'm saying, like where I'm at, So like, motherfuckers, this is before people knew you could even in my city, that you could even go to Walmart and buy a damn vacuum sealer. Like they didn't even know that that the food saver exists. So they was fascinated with This is before the little big bags they got the labels on them. Now, this is way before all that shit. This is what the niggas this, this doing airy thing with that ship. Now they was in fucking elementary school when I was doing you know what I'm saying, when I was doing this shit. But yeah, you want to already have you some some pressure, some good some real good gas in your hand.
Speaker 4: Hey, this is what it is.
Speaker 1: And I jump in the passage the seat of the car and I got them popping on here on me, pop it up.
Speaker 4: But like I was saying, I'll give you context.
Speaker 1: They were so fascinated with it they would want to ride around and show it to people. They just wanted to show people the vacuum city, Like hey, right, They felt like it was fucking uh, what's my boy name?
Speaker 4: Uh? Uh Boston? Uh? What was his name? Boston George?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: They thought they felt like they was him or motherfucking hel Choppo or something. It just felt like a trap star when they had the whole vacuum seal, so a lot of no, no, no, I don't own open it, don't they sweet?
Speaker 3: Because I don't have a vacuum seal, right, so every.
Speaker 4: Sealing sweet, right, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: But yeah, the ones that did want to pop it open our boom act like I'm popping it open, and act like I'm going in to get in the handful of shit. I already got bought up in my boom, and they hed, yeah, heah, y okay, bothered up.
Speaker 4: I don't even need to see it.
Speaker 1: And then I get out, go get in my car. I don't even pull off fast, sit there for a second and I just drive off slowly and it's all good.
Speaker 3: It never bit you in the ass.
Speaker 4: Bous, Yeah, for sure, for sure.
Speaker 1: I remember one time when I started rapping, we did a show somewhere. We came outside of like every car we brought up. There was a lot we had like ten different cars, if ten now maybe like not about ten different cars, but every car that we rolled in the tires was uh.
Speaker 4: Oh shit, yeah, we ain't know what it was. I thought it was just just.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, sounds like a girl, but.
Speaker 1: But she ain't really had no reason to do that besides me, like probably like you know, for like a week or two and I did I said something too it. I definitely thought it was her, but I don't think that was her, So I.
Speaker 3: Probably probably someone who got their get back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because they don't like maybe like I don't know, like a week or two after that, it was like a note on the on the door at the crib that we stayed in, like, and it said something about like.
Speaker 4: The niggai that I from that.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, okay, you know, but if you could do I'll let you might as well, you know, do something for real. So I wasn't tripping, but definitely, like I say, like, and that's why, you know, any any losses I didn't took, man, I didn't, you know, I didn't. I didn't did my fair share of handing out. Well, so it's all good, you know, for sure. I know how this should go for real, for real.
Speaker 3: Everything it all comes back around.
Speaker 1: Many Yeah, ain't no lick, don't know lick you know, not come with a lick on the back end.
Speaker 4: It don't even work like that.
Speaker 3: Sure, if this is a mixtape, how the is it a mix?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 3: Because I feel like you do have some like records on here for real.
Speaker 4: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: I I know you say the album is coming too, So it's like the album done, is it?
Speaker 3: Because I know you know that.
Speaker 4: Nah, it ain't.
Speaker 1: It ain't done because like me, like you know, I wanted to be two times as good as this, and this is an amazing body of work, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So it ain't done. But I definitely.
Speaker 1: Already got like I had to not put out dozens of songs just to be able to package this in the fourteen songs, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So I definitely I got plenty of music.
Speaker 1: But I'm all about like current energy right now and just everything being on the exact same frequence that I'm like currently on.
Speaker 3: You know how many videos are in the camp for this project.
Speaker 1: I already shot too, already shot too, but I'm getting ready to and I didn't even want to lead off with.
Speaker 4: Like the videos, like how I usually do.
Speaker 1: You know, I usually come with the video like before that the people even choose to hit they gonna wait on the video that I put out and do it like that. So I usually lead off with the video, but I wanted to do a little bit different. I did the video for the intro just because that set the tone for the whole project in a minute. But aside from that, like you know, I wanted the people really be able to sit with just the music for a week, you get what I'm saying, because we got so much catching up to do, like I said, and have been like three years inside of being able to put my heart into a project. So you know, I feel like me and the and the supporters and then the listeners, they they really they need somewhat of an introduction, you know what I'm saying, a reintroduction. I'm sorry of me as a person, you know what I mean, aside from the artist and then that way moving forward, you know, we understand, we understand who we're dealing with.
Speaker 4: We understand each other. Yo.
Speaker 2: I know you've talked about this to with Sen recently, So I don't want to get into the specifics, But I'm curious can you share with me because I feel like, you know, to shout out to h to Arnold, who I think has done a good job of just artist development over the years, so with obviously with yourself to but I feel like you also as a CEO when you know, billion Dollar Baby Entertainment was you know, let's say two three years ago, you were doing such a great job of doing the same thing. Is there any lessons you learned when it comes to putting so much into other artists and then kind of being in the situation now where you're not necessarily working with anybody, but you put so much into so many different people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what I'm saying, yess a lesson to be learned. Don't do it? You get what I'm saying, don't do it? Like and not only that, like cause I don't you know, I don't regret nothing that I done did for nobody. I'm always do something for whoever I could do something for.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. It could be a strange off the street.
Speaker 1: It could be an artist that I'm not, you know, in business with and it's not signed to me. Like, if I see something in them, you get what I'm saying that I did. I admire, I see qualities, I see potential, Like I would easily tell them, you know what I'm saying, like what's on my mind. I'm not gonna have some on my mind and look at them and then let them, you know what i mean, do anything else outside of like I'm gonna at least give them information. Whether or not if they use it, that's on them. But I just simply wouldn't do it. Like they gotta Like main thing is like they gotta they gotta be just is dedicated to this shit, committed to this shit, you know, and ready to make the sacrifice and put their own work in and not letting that stop them. They got to be They got to have all what I'm saying qualities just as much as I got them in order for me to you know, split my energy and my attention and my focus, and and my money.
Speaker 4: And your band with from and my bandwid right, all that shit. You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's that's why you know, I'm in a space now where I'm just really I got I got too much to do for me, you know what I mean. And the people that I'm really responsible for not people who I made my who I took on the responsibility.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, obviously, the last few years has to also kind of be like whatever you were going through. Obviously been through a lot personally emotionally, you know, your brother passed and your dad passing twenty nineteen, the role of loud shit. But you also, I think we're probably able to like focus on being a part of like your kids' lives in their in the early development developmental years, while kind of I guess maybe taking a step back in terms of like like you said, you kind of lost a little bit of the passion of for the yeah, for creating, but you're never gonna lose a passion of being a father right now.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. You know it allowed me more time to do that. I mean I was always you know, hands on and always you know what I mean. You had some new kids, nothing plenty plenty. I got four, now, you know what I'm saying. When I when the world first caught wind to me, when I first took over the world, I had one baby girl, you get what I'm saying. So she didn't been around this shit since she since she was one years old. You know what I mean, but not definitely. I like, on hindsight, like I look at the shit, it's a blessing because it gave me more time to, you know, focus on on the shit that really matter. And most importantly, like you know, when you around that type of love like you don't it don't it's not a pure form of love, you know what I'm saying. So if I'm around my kids and then I boom step back out into this world or get around these niggas out here whatever, like I can immediately see the difference. You get what I'm saying, like it ain't even know you know, I already do you know what I'm saying, Like I already know what's going on. But at the same time, it's like, you know, way less, way less put into that. Because me, when I put my mind to something like I'm on that ain't it ain't too much that can stop me.
Speaker 4: So if I.
Speaker 1: Tell myself I'm gonna change your motherfucker life, like I'm gonna stop it nothing like I'm willing to, you know, bet the house on changing the motherfucker life, Like that's what I do. You get what I'm saying, Like I don't I stand firm in that, you know what I mean, And I really just do it based off like me, like if a motherfucker believe in me, like I stop it nothing to prove them, right, right, you give what I'm saying. It's like I owe him. I owed him that, you know what I'm saying. Like, that's just a principle I stand on as a man, you know, So I expect the same in return, you know, from other motherfuckers.
Speaker 4: And that's probably something like that I shouldn't, you know what I mean? Yeah, I mean, yeah, it just don't work like that.
Speaker 3: Not everybody. You can't hold people to your own standard.
Speaker 1: Because it's absolutely that's what I do, you know what I mean. I expect people to operate at the same standard as me, Like my standard is normal in any way, shape or for them, and it ain't, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So what would be like for anybody who's you know, grinding, whether it's being an artist, being in the entertainment industry, just having you know, two full time jobs or whatever it is you do such a good job of like work life balance when it comes to still being very present in your kids lives, Like what would be advice you would give to like help help with the work life balance if someone's watching.
Speaker 1: This, I mean, you know, most importantly, like doing something that you that you thoroughly enjoyed doing, you know what I mean. And then your kids are gonna see that. Like my kids can tell like when I enjoy making music like that's that's generally like the music that they enjoy, yeah, listening to or whatever. You know what I'm saying. So it's it's just a full certain thing. It's really just leading by example, you know what I'm saying. And I'm just I'm blessed to be in a position of where my kids, especially you know, my oldest child, the one who has enough understanding to be able to process the shit you.
Speaker 4: Give them something like what's going on the child now seven? Yeah, no for sure, but she said she's a whole she grew up in and this for sure, Yeah she ain't.
Speaker 1: You know, she had different breed, so you know, to be able to to be blessed enough to have it to where my child love what I do, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: And she and and what I do?
Speaker 1: Uh, I just kind of like spoken this ship yesterday, Like I let my kids choose like you know what they gravitate towards within within my career. You know, I don't force nothing on them, Like I'm not about to get in the car and play my music, play my music for them. I'm not doing that. Like my daughter, like I get in the car and play any one of these niggas, she turn that off. Play your music like that's that's what she's going to say, Like, yeah, thousand percent.
Speaker 4: She don't want to hear nothing else. I don't want to hear me, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's dope, because I feel like most rappers kids want.
Speaker 3: To listen to like Playboy, Cardi or somebody else.
Speaker 1: You feel me, like whoever they listen to to my baby? Nah, she reminds me. She reminded me what she likes.
Speaker 3: Tell you what song like the unreleased that.
Speaker 1: The one song with the go like this, And I'm like, like, damn, like I made that shit a year ago, you know what I mean, Like I forgot I had it, Like I was supposed to put that on the tape, right, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So was there any songs like that that made it that you were like that were just old that you like, not.
Speaker 1: The oldest song on that bitch is Can't keep Keisha And I just made that like what like maybe like March April, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the oldest one. The rest of it, you know.
Speaker 2: I just made Yo talk to me about this, this this lawsuit with Danny's brother, which is pretty crazy.
Speaker 4: I don't know nothing about it. Man, you threatened you on the internet. Yeah, I don't see that going well for the for the man, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And then approached you after he threatened you.
Speaker 1: I just don't understand the threatening me on camera with all different you know, I just.
Speaker 3: Don't know why you would sue somebody after that, Like, it.
Speaker 1: Just don't make sense. You're gonna have to pay them lawyer fees. My boy, they gonna they're gonna make you pay him too. I ain't making me paying that.
Speaker 3: Ship's crazy. It makes zero sense.
Speaker 4: Zero. That's gonna be the easiest case I never had to beat.
Speaker 2: What about you and young boy man? You guys dropped an underrated project. Yeah, shout out to him. He actually, I mean what I think they said. He he might be out in like a year and a half.
Speaker 4: Right, right, I'm glad that worked out in that way.
Speaker 2: But you guys dropped a project that I like, again, very slept on. I feel like it kind of you know, people who knew knew, and I know you guys worked to record the radio I think, but it was it was a great body of work. How did that album end up coming to be? And you guys are both kind of controversial in your own way.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I've been a fan of Bruh music. Man like Bruh musically. That nigga, yeah, it ain't it ain't too many you know that, that that young nigga that he a bad motherfucker when it comes to music, you know what I'm saying. So that's that's really you know, one of the one of the handful of people that I do listen to anyways, you get what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So as a fan, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love Bruh music, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So, uh, that's one of the handful of people like that I that I listened to anyway. So when when the stars aligned and the opportunity presented it, stuff we we went to cook up.
Speaker 4: Then we just did a hope. We did autumn shits in like two days.
Speaker 1: It's funny you mentioned that I was in the store in Vegas the other day and they was playing like you know, I come, you come in the stores. Motherfuckers put your song on the ship, but it's the song that was playing, and then they played one off of that.
Speaker 4: I got a lot of music like that, bro.
Speaker 1: I'd be in random places and motherfuckers get to play them like and I'd be like damn, like.
Speaker 3: That's like that.
Speaker 4: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: So you know, in different music to touch you in a different way at a different time or whatever. So you know, I shut out the bruh. You know, we really and we had to do that a certain way, you know what I mean with like the restrictions up.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like his probation and ship at the time.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I went up to his house and they had to run a background check. His probation officer called me I had a charge from like I don't know, seven or eight years ago, and he like grilled me, like yo, what was this about? Like I like the top, you know, and I was like, yo, man, I was like fucking twenty three, Yeah, what you doing? I just lied to a cop, okay, but I got arrested for giving misinformation to a police officer and the cop was a dick. So I fucking spent the night in jail and then I ended up just pleading guilty because I was moving to Tampa to do radio, so if I was going to stay back and fight it, but but.
Speaker 3: It was like it was like a misty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it wasn't worth it, but you know it was crazy because I'm like, damn like like we both went up there and it was like, bro, you pull up to the gates, motherfuckers outside looking like call of duty.
Speaker 3: Uh soldiers out it.
Speaker 4: Got to have it together.
Speaker 3: Got to have it together. Man, one hundred yo.
Speaker 2: Talk to me about like, you know, I think it's dope that you're kind of like, you know, when you get on the other side of so much hurt, so much trauma that you've been through and just just just bullshit that you've been through to be able to launch this foundation in your brother's name, I think is really dope.
Speaker 3: And yeah, for sure, And I heard you.
Speaker 2: Tell Charlotte Mane that you were gonna try to try to go to therapy because you're gone yet.
Speaker 4: I do plan on it. One hundred percent.
Speaker 3: Can you feel like you have PTSD for some of the stuff that you've been through?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, for sure, before I ever touched the microphone, before I ever started rapping, for sure. And you know the world has seen plenty of shit since you know what I mean, and they did not see plenty of shit like you know, this ship that the world hadn't seen, hadn't been under the microscope, but like of the world, and you know that shit, that shit that didn't happen, you know that the world don't know about since I mean, we get to just say between the last five years, it run laps around that shit like it's been going down none stop with me, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So you know, it's plenty of shit.
Speaker 1: There's plenty of ship that I can you know, consider a factor to you know, me having whatever you want to call it, you know what I mean, me being traumatized in whatever way or just affected me and my mental or whatever.
Speaker 3: Have you ever considered getting a clip outside.
Speaker 4: Of Charlotte, getting the crib outside of Charlotte? I had.
Speaker 1: I was about to get a spot out here prior to COVID hitting. No, I don't know, I don't. I don't hear. To be honest, I don't. Yeah, I gotta be somewhere in the southea, be someone you can have your guns and.
Speaker 3: Like maybe Florida or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do. I'm thinking about getting a spot in Miami. You know what I'm saying. But definitely, like I really would have left. Only reason why I ain't left first was my kids. Of course, you get what I'm saying. I ain't want to be away from my baby, Like they have to leave and I go to where they're going.
Speaker 4: You get what I'm saying. But I ain't. So that was number one. You know what I'm saying. Just my people period, you know.
Speaker 1: But like with where I'm at right now, you know what I'm saying, Like like you know, I just I see ship, you know, far more clear, like just like that thing else, like I'm a funk around have to be the one to leave. You get what I'm saying, right getting pick and choose who I take with me.
Speaker 3: I saw you at practice the Panthers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was after the game. That wouldn't practice, that was after.
Speaker 3: That was after the game. I saw you on the field.
Speaker 4: Though, Yeah, throwing missiles out there bitch.
Speaker 2: Shout out to uh, how we feel about Bryce young man?
Speaker 4: Is it? That's fucked up?
Speaker 1: Right after I'm out there throwing them past Ben my boy, I'm like, damns, Like, man, you you the reason why they And I'm like, no, I don't want to hear that. Don't you could have signed you as like as as the backup. Then I saw Bro the next game. I'm like, you know, but I definitely want I saw him. I'm like, Bro, keep your head up, fight through that ship, get back on that field.
Speaker 2: You know, because Andy Dalton came out and smoked the Raiders. Broirst I was at the Raiders game.
Speaker 1: My mama was at the wonder Just don't look good, right, I'm like, damn, that ain't it. You want him to have the worst game of his life? God damn after they benched that nigga come out there. They went the first game of the season. But shout out the brother man, and you know, just anybody young and chasing it. And when you get your opportunity, man, you got to go all out. Fuck that, you gotta go all out, you know. But it ain't over. You know, it's far from over. I want it could tell you that. So you know, I ain't want to count nobody out.
Speaker 2: You know, you guys have the work like the you shouldn't comment on this, but maybe the worst owner in all sports perspectively. But that being said, you you J Cole and like you know, I don't know, Steph Curry should try to pull together and buy the Panthers.
Speaker 3: Hey man one day?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: Which for thinking, I mean, or I could see you buying a piece of the Hornet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Hornets, Yeah for sure.
Speaker 1: Baptist too, I mean, and I'm I'm having a great conversations with the Panthers now by the way too, Like you know, we're performing a partnership to where they allowed me to, you know, impact the organization culture land shit, which is something I feel like it's overdue from any sports team in the city.
Speaker 4: Like it just it makes no sense.
Speaker 1: They gotta they gotta understand that culture plays such a big part. And you know what I'm saying, the fans and just whatever. It's just gonna increase all things. It's gonna make you know, the team more appealing for players do want to come to all that type of ship, so be having to tell them, like bro, I can go to another city, right, now, and they gonna roll the red carpet out if I walk in that bitch like, yeah, my money ain't even gonna be good in there.
Speaker 4: You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: That's amazing.
Speaker 4: So it ain't no reason why I.
Speaker 3: Should they should sign you that you just sign you for a day exactly.
Speaker 4: It's simple. You know, even if.
Speaker 2: It's preseason next year, would you go out there and take like try to try to run a.
Speaker 4: Drive hold on you talking about the Panthers.
Speaker 3: Let's say the Panthers sign you.
Speaker 4: Nigga ain't about to tackle me out that bitch.
Speaker 3: Bro I'm saying, like her fourth quarter preseason not.
Speaker 4: But they'll kill you, like are smarty.
Speaker 1: I gotta do. I gotta do something else like I can't. But you like quarterback, Yeah, quarterback, it gotta be shotgun formation.
Speaker 4: You gotta be shot I'm bombing that. You could just throw it. Yeah, I'm bombing that bitch and I'm running the opposite way.
Speaker 3: Throw that bitch, throw Johnson.
Speaker 4: I just do it like a late hit on me.
Speaker 1: They're gonna try to set an example what I'm saying, and just take the little fifteen yard penalty.
Speaker 4: Any tour stuff on the way Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Definitely plan on getting back out here and going back on tour. I definitely I wanted to museic the lead at the music. I could have went up with a tour, with an underplay tour whatever, like right there with the project, or probably like right before I dropped the project, but I opted out of doing it, like it ain't. It ain't something that I that I want to force.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I want to really reintroduce myself to the listeners and the fans and let them let the music lead everything.
Speaker 4: You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And then yeah, so we'll we'll be talking about a tour real soon and announcaying you know what I'm saying, the way I'm.
Speaker 4: Gonna go out.
Speaker 2: You know something I always wondered when you and a little Baby did the baby record on the QC project at that time, you guys are both just meteorically rising simultaneously similar names. Did you guys ever talk about doing like a whole a whole?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: We did talk about doing a collab project for a certain amount of time. We definitely was talking about this year for a certain amount of time. Put any time we were so oh yeah, you guys were Yeah, so we ain't. We never got in the same place. Like we had talked about me coming to Atlanta for a couple of days and I'm coming up my way for a couple of days and just knocking that shit out. But at the time we both so b boom boom boom. You get what I'm saying it. The star has never aligned for us to be would have, God damn to get into it and do the ship. But that's something I'm definitely open to another anybody who you know, I love. I love the opportunity to create with anybody who's doing their motherfucking thing and and the best of the best. I feel like, you know, it's an automatic It's an automatic win when it comes to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Well listen, the album is out, man, everybody.
Speaker 1: How to focus. It's a mix, you know what I'm saying. But I love to wait it, you know, I love to wait.
Speaker 3: It was like an.
Speaker 4: Album and I love it. I love it. I shouldn't even corrected it.
Speaker 3: Have you picked a single yet?
Speaker 4: I haven't. I wanted to. I went.
Speaker 1: I mean, I already knew what what fact I mean, I know what's up with a song like Fat.
Speaker 4: You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And that's why I refused to lead off with it, because I could have laid off with Fat a month ago right like I already had it on fire. It would increase first week sales all that other ship. You get what I'm saying that I don't give a fuck about this go right, You see what I'm saying because I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't want to lead with a record like that, and it put me in a box like it's no song on there that can represent the project in its entirety. So I made it a point not to approach the conventional way as far as a rollout or whatever. My favorite that a bitch for sure, for sure, Like I'm more so you know what i mean on records like that. You know what I'm saying, Shit, this this timeless shit that you know that connect with the soul and resonate with people in and let them know about the person. You get what I'm saying and where the person is right now? Aside from that, like and because you know me, like even coming in the game, like people was in love with me as a person.
Speaker 3: No, you know, and like yo, they just like you're a character right exactly.
Speaker 4: So it's like it's really like the best of both words.
Speaker 1: And it's like, you know, when I when I get in the space the way okay to where I'm not really smelling all the other ship and I'm throwing out singles or whatever, and I'm doing this and that, but I'm not doing press. I'm not letting people hear me talk here where I'm at mentally, here where I'm at spiritually. You give what I'm saying, and all this shit, you know, it just all they got is is what they being given. And if they being fed all the bullshit you know what I'm saying in the media and the negativity, you know, then then that leave me responsible for people being disconnected with me as a person and like looking at me and thinking of me in the light that that does.
Speaker 4: Not represent me at all. You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So I take full accountability for that ship and and I'm back with you know, unapologetic bodies of work and shit is completely authentic to me.
Speaker 4: Man, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I love that, man, for sure. Body work is crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everybody should go go run it up, man, man. Buy it on iTunes for sure you can stream it with you what you want, as long as you're here's some money on it.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: If I get you to, if I get you to put your it to it, I got you.
Speaker 2: I just talked to Tuesy about this yesterday because he said something ridiculous about it. He was gonna quit rap if he didn't sell twenty thousand the first.
Speaker 1: I just ran into him in the hallways serious ex him yesterday and I told that nigga man better not let these motherfuckers.
Speaker 3: Isn't it say?
Speaker 4: Like you off your pivot.
Speaker 2: Bro, You're dropping a mixtape with really no medium single. Do you like give a fuck about the first week numbers?
Speaker 3: I'm even looking.
Speaker 4: I mean I could have I know how to I know how to go about that. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Like I could have blew up fat on TikTok a month ago, right, you know what I'm saying, teas that that that would be the hottest song out right now, you get what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It felt like you just dropped.
Speaker 1: That's what I did very much, So that's exactly what I did. I just dropped a fourteen track body of work. You get what I'm saying, I don't think I've ever put out a fucking album with fourteen songs on it if it wasn't the Deluxe you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I usually like twelve.
Speaker 1: I like stand in that number, you know, to not letting thathing go over their head. But I'm just so you know, confident in the body of work and arrange did it show you know that I boom, you know, I'm like, fuck that, Like that's how I'm coming. I'm really my whole my entire approach right now was like like I don't know how I'm gonna eat tomorrow type shit, Like I'm coming like that, Like I'm not a new artist.
Speaker 4: I'm not true exactly.
Speaker 1: So that with the with the level of the music that I'm putting out, and you know, with just the way that I already I'm already accustomed to hustling like that, Like that's what I prefer it'd be when I'm when I'm not hustling like that, that's when the other shit get in and getting away and you know, knock me off my mother fucking pivot.
Speaker 4: But I'm back in the space.
Speaker 3: And you make it. I feel like you're making music for your fans.
Speaker 4: Absolutely that not for the hater's not for the next say.
Speaker 1: It's like, I really, you know, I got lost in the saucer and fell into a phase where I'm a I'm addressing and and and you know, putting in work for the motherfuckers who who don't want the ship in the worst place. We don't appreciate it right exactly. So it's like, what the fuck am I doing? You know what I'm saying? And you know, not only that, like like I've been, I've been taking every opportunity I get to thank the fans for holding me accountable, you know what I mean over them three years, not letting me get away with just dropping a motherfucking so and it's a hit and having a fire visual on and got them sitting back and then hey, nigga, nah fuck that we know what you they know what I'm capable of delivering. You get what I'm saying, Yeah, baby talk hotline Definitely when I open up the lines, let the fans call in to me and got them just connect with me directly. It's ship like that did really take it back to the roots of me and they skip around all the bullshit like motherfuckers shouldn't have to come to a.
Speaker 3: Blog site to get a story about you, to get a.
Speaker 1: Story about me, like and then it ain't gonna be it anyway. It's gonna be bullshit anyway. You know, it's gonna have to surveday purpose. So you know, I definitely leave it up to me and and take that responsibility much much more serious as I did coming in the door. But I take it much more serious now, and I'm committed to just making sure that you know, you don't got to go nowhere else to find out how I'm feeling. I'm gonna let you know, you know what I'm saying from the music, the the you know, the the shit that I do. I'm only having real deal, authentic conversations with motherfucker, Like, I ain't nothing you know, fabricated or intended to the you know, to satisfy any of the the shit that you know that don't really matter, the cliche shit you know, making it, making a project look like it has an impact of this or that, Like, nah, I dropped by the fuckers. It's a mixtape. All my old holes is calling me out of nowhere. You know what I'm saying, Old potners is reaching out quoting the songs. Niggas ain't niggas did We didn't. I thought we didn't did some shit. We can be in prison right now twenty years before, but we didn't. You know, we didn't grew apart or whatever. These niggas is yeah, hitting me, quoting the records and shit. I ain't talk to these niggas. Ain't said happy birthday to each other three four years like that type of shit. Niggas that we've been talking to each other mamas. We've been checking on each other mamas, but not each other type shit like yeah, these type relationships. You get what I'm saying. They hitting me, quoting the lyrics and shit. So I know the impact of it. Nigga's mama was reaching out to tell me, motherfuckers forty fifty years old. I cried when I when I saw you know this interview. I cried when I listened to this song. I'm so proud of you this and that the whoop. So I know the impact of putting out real music and that ship can't be clouded or measured by none of the ship. This this fucking controlled out here, and you know what I'm saying, and manipulated to serve whatever purpose it serves.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You guys got through hurricane okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it ain't really hit Charlotte like that. It hit it hit different areas.
Speaker 3: I don't hit like Ashville.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. So that's that's a little pretty bad. Yeah, it's a little space between us and them. So you know, hopefully everybody they're doing okay. And with the ship, I'm saying it's supposed to be coming up in Florida hopefully, you know.
Speaker 3: My.
Speaker 2: Tampa and the central Florida, the west coast floor is about to get fucking Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just seen some of the they talking about evacuating the whole. I've seen somewhere that it made The mayor said if you stay, you gonna die.
Speaker 4: Yeah, god damn.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's fucked. And then all the gas stations are out of gas.
Speaker 2: So it's like if you got into your car, you're like, I need to go get some gas to get the fuckup out of here.
Speaker 4: You got nowhere to go. I had this cyber truck and test.
Speaker 3: Then you got to stay thirty minutes to oh yeah it's oh ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Prayers out to them.
Speaker 2: Man, Hey, did Elon like, well, no, Elon retweeted the album cover.
Speaker 4: You saw that tweet? Yeah, y'all wrapping outside truck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, y'all wrapping, y'alls putting the rims on it my factory, Elon. I funck with Elon. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, it's a little flex so Elon fuck with me.
Speaker 3: You gotta chop it up all now.
Speaker 1: I ain't even I ain't overplay it. I ain't do too much. I ain't reach out. Hey, what's up man? None of this ship. I reached out on some funny ship like a couple of days after, like, hey, the album sounds great in the cyber truck.
Speaker 4: If you have If you're jet laying this, Charlotte, let me know. I pick you up. We can ride to it. But I ain't overplayed.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it that, you know, just the reposting him him fucking with the dope ass album cover taking by my boy Jojo.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, that was dope, Just to note it.
Speaker 1: You know, the innova, innovative mind such as his, you know what I'm saying, can admire something that me and a couple of people that I'm locked in and I work with put together it's crazy. Now, that's dope because it's a thousand pictures of cyber trucks, this and that. The nigga reposted a whole fucking editorial of the upcoming album. You get what I'm saying. So that's a different type of thing. He could have just hit the reposts, but he like, nah, you know.
Speaker 3: Do you like the truck?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I love it, bro It easily became my favorite, you know what I'm saying, neglecting all my other whips fastest, hell.
Speaker 3: Faster, and they just I don't know if you've updated it yet.
Speaker 4: I ain't updated.
Speaker 1: I've been seeing up the full stuff driving it's on and get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 4: Let me here, you get my ass home.
Speaker 3: The only thing, though, they give you strikes.
Speaker 2: If you my boy told me, if you they got the camera in the car and a warning.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But if you like, I got four strikes in the first two, ask once you get the fifth striker to take it away from a weed and sh no, you can smoke.
Speaker 3: But if like you look down at your phone text and but that ship will drive you like if you're.
Speaker 2: Like, I mean, I'm not obviously nobody should drunk drive, but I mean, you should drunk driving the Tesla if you're going to that's crazy. Anyway, listen, I appreciate you bro the album. And then how can people donate to the new foundation?
Speaker 4: Is it up?
Speaker 1: I don't even think we got to wait to donate to it really with me, like it's more so we'll probably definitely have like you know what I mean, avenues and people to take to do that, like in the near future. I'm ready to do an activation for it at a at a local high school in Charlotte tomorrow after tomorrow and then we'll we'll get it popping from there. But I'm gonna definitely keep people updated when it comes to that, and a lot of people that it's crazy you asked me that because and then especially like since the project and all that, and since I've been talking about it, it happened to just come together around the same time did the project, because I wanted to drop the project last time I talked to you, like I wanted to drop the project. Then Labor Day weekend, you get what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I didn't.
Speaker 1: I wasn't even trying to wait, you know, I didn't want to wait and do the let's put out a single, this and that type shit. I was not on that, you know what I'm saying, So you know, I really just kind of just waited it out and just dropped a cold turkey.
Speaker 4: Anyways at the end of the month.
Speaker 1: But with that being said, like since I didn't I didn't announce the organization and shit, a lot of people reached out to me, hell like, how can I be a part of it? Let me know when and this and that. So I'm definitely looking forward to, you know, the people I can bring together and the resources I can create for people to, you know what I'm saying, navigate through their own mental health journey and keep some people's families from going through the ship in my family.
Speaker 2: Last thing, you have this relationship with fifty, He just opens my nigga intreport this this new studio, you have to do a series. You know, we got Breaking Bad, which was about like meth. You know, by the way you watch Breaking Bad.
Speaker 4: I ain't seen Breaking Pain like Ozark.
Speaker 2: Ozark okay whatever, that's about washing money and heroin and all that.
Speaker 4: I got into that in COVID.
Speaker 3: I feel like you need to executive producer and write.
Speaker 2: A show about moving packs in like the early twenty tens in the South.
Speaker 4: I definitely got plenty of it. Yeah, I definitely work with fifty.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's an untold story.
Speaker 4: Facts. Yeah, facts, I'm into that. I'm into it, just gotta.
Speaker 3: I mean, just call fifty, say, let let's do this.
Speaker 1: Shot you too, I'm call your rich. Put up a million, put up a million. Care let's split through as it looking like I don't.
Speaker 3: I can put up a hundred.
Speaker 4: Get it. Look we put it together.
Speaker 3: You can play a cop, play a dirty cop, Yeah I can.
Speaker 2: I can play play a dirty cop, or I could play drug addicts.
Speaker 4: It's whatever.
Speaker 2: All my family is drug addicts. If you need a crackhead, I know, I know the mannerisms.
Speaker 4: So we know how it goes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I'm saying. There is baby. I appreciate you, but I.
Speaker 4: Appreciate you having me. Bro Always love Bro Booth