Speaker 1: I Am all in.
Speaker 2: You. I Am all in with Scott Patterson, an iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 3: Hey, everybody's Scott Patterson.
Speaker 1: I amal and podcast.
Speaker 3: iHeart Radio one eleven Productions.
Speaker 4: Listen.
Speaker 3: I was so excited to hear that we booked Sebastian Bach again to come on, my buddy. He was just on the mass singer He got eliminated, but he shouldn't have. And uh, you know, he's got a new single coming out, so we're gonna talk to him and we're gonna do the He's gonna be at the live event on the seventeenth at the iHeart Theater and Burbank. You can you can follow the link and buy tickets. There's only three hundred seats there. There's some VIP, there's some meet and greet stuff going on too. It's it's going to be really fun, big big event, live event, live podcast. Right next door to Warner Brothers and Johnny Carson's old studio, so it's gonna be really nostalgic and cool. But anyway, so I a couple of days ago when they recorded this with this interview with Sebastian, I was in the woods in Canada with no cell service. Could not join, so I apologize for that. I really wanted to talk to my buddy, and I tried to log in on the computer and the trailer and the whole thing, but we were so deep in the woods, very beautiful setting, by the way, I'm not complaining by a lake it was. It was absolutely gorgeous, cold, but gorgeous. Anyway, couldn't make it, and so the ladies took over and I think did a very commendable job, bordering on outstanding and maybe even hinting at stunning. So very proud of them, and I appreciate that they did this for me when I could not make it, so apologies for that. Anyway. It's a great interview. I just listened to it, and it's just so much fun. The guy is so much fun.
Speaker 1: My buddy.
Speaker 3: Can't wait to see him on stage and in the live event. Can't wait for you to hear this interview. Anyway, have fun downloaded. It's fantastic.
Speaker 2: Okay, you guys, So here's what's happening. Susanna Tara here, I'm here.
Speaker 1: You're stuck with me.
Speaker 2: We have an interview right now, which we are super excited about with Sebastian Bach.
Speaker 5: And we have.
Speaker 2: As you guys know, Scott just announced the live show that Sebastian's going to be at, so we jumped at the chance to talk to Sebastian and.
Speaker 5: Talk about it.
Speaker 2: But Scott is working on his TV show, so he's out in the middle of nowhere with no cell service, so you know, obviously we got a text out to him and we're like, sorry, dude, but we're not gonna not talk to Sebastian Bach, Like we have to take this opportunity exactly like you're sol, We're doing it, so we don't even know we're going rogue, like he.
Speaker 5: Doesn't even know. But guess what.
Speaker 2: This is the first time in five seasons that we the girls have taken over. And because we're not going to not talk to Gil when we have the chance, then we have even more to talk about because Sebastian Bach just got eliminated last week from Mass singer Wait, Tara, do you watch it?
Speaker 4: I tune in and out, Like I'm definitely the one who watches all the clips on YouTube, so I knew, but like I would have never guessed.
Speaker 5: And I love his costume. I have to bring that tiki. Yeah, I love the Teki.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: See Okay, so I don't watch it, but obviously I watched all the clips.
Speaker 5: Yeah, once you know and you really know, you're.
Speaker 2: Like, oh my god, oh wait, he's here, Jackie, bring him in. Once you know, once you know, you know unmistakable, then you can't unhear it. Yeah, oh my god, it's amazing. And the judges were like pretty stoked on him, like they knew.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 2: My gosh, Sebastian, Okay, we're so happy to see you. First of all, we're just so happy to see you just in Gilmour world. But now on top of that new song, yeah, you can't wait to talk about Sorry about the elimination.
Speaker 1: Hey man, I watched it and I was proud of what I did.
Speaker 5: So you were amazing. So that's what we were just talking about.
Speaker 2: So Scott okay, so obviously you know Scott Patterson, Yeah he is. So he's going to be so bumped because he's working on his TV show.
Speaker 1: He has no right now.
Speaker 2: He has no cell service right now, and we were like, sorry, dude, like we're not gonna reschedule this, like.
Speaker 1: Why we'll do it again, We'll do another one.
Speaker 5: You can always come back. Because we're gonna see you.
Speaker 2: So Scott just announced that in January, we're going to see you for the Scott's Live event January seventeenth at the iHeartRadio Theater in Los Angeles. You're going to be there with Scott and others from Gilmore Girls. So Scott just announced it. So we will have you back. But in the meantime, all the Gilmore fans want to know about the new song. And we think that the last time you were on with Scott you gave him a tease because you said you were working on new music.
Speaker 1: I've been working on this record for eight years, That's what Tara was saying.
Speaker 5: Has it been eleven years since new music?
Speaker 1: Some like that. But for the first time in my solo career, I have a full team around me, like an amazing record company and my management that I've always had. But this is like a totally different situation right now. And I have a new song called what Do I Got to Lose? Which is evampable on all streaming platforms. My new video is out today.
Speaker 5: I know Tara just watched it.
Speaker 4: Tara, tell everybody, oh my gosh, Well, first of all, when was the last time you made a music video because like, it's again. You said, it's been so many years. But what was it like getting back into that that.
Speaker 5: Well, I had to.
Speaker 1: I had to shake off the cobwebs and get my head around it because I'm like, dude, you're fifty five and you're shooting a rock video in twenty twenty three. So you know, I'm always gonna compare everything I do because I want it to all be good. So when the night before, I'm going, Okay, you're twenty five, you're gonna shoot a video. Fifty five, you're gonna shoot a video, everybody's gonna compare it to the video you shot when you were nineteen, like.
Speaker 5: It probably that's that's doing better.
Speaker 1: So it wasn't very much fun trying to go to sleep the night before. I was like, what are you doing? But I am so happy with how it came out. I'm I couldn't be more happy. The drummer in the videos Robert Fuso from skid Roll, Oh no Way, Yeah, yeah, it's kind of And then my lovely wife Suzanne is in the video. Todd Kerns on bass. H Craig Gass, the comedian, is in the video Oh.
Speaker 2: No way, my gosh, you definitely you You did an awesome thing for your fans, because obviously they're going nuts because although we were sad to see Tiki go, you literally the next morning surprised everybody with the song.
Speaker 1: Well, I was kind of planned. But the funny thing is is that the title of the song what do I Got to Lose? You can say, well, the mass theyre.
Speaker 2: So we have to talk about Tiki for a second. So Tara, you tell Sebastian about the costume.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I've watched every season and I'm always intrigued by the costume, and I love yours, but I definitely want to know, like, is it really as intense backstage with what them hiding you as?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: Absolutely really? Yeah, the producers said to me, Sebastian, thing about you is your speaking voice. Yeah, Like if I'm in the airport, right, I always go into airport in cognito and my hair tied back and glasses and hoodie and because I don't want to be talking to people. But what always happens is people come up and they go, hey, man, I saw you that baggage claim and I thought that I thought that was you, But then I heard you talk, and yeah.
Speaker 5: I knew it was you. Your voice is unbelievable.
Speaker 1: You can tell that I've been singing rock my whole life, but when I hear Steven Tyler talk, I could tell yeah, singing all yeah. But anyways, the thing I love about the show is that the producers actually let me choose what.
Speaker 5: I was going to ask you that.
Speaker 1: And I mean I always choose what songs I'm gonna sing what, but not on the Gilmore Girls, I didn't choose.
Speaker 7: You didn't choose all about I.
Speaker 2: Already gotten to I don't think we've gotten to Hall of Back Girl yet.
Speaker 5: I think it's we're close.
Speaker 8: We'll tell you around that tracks that I ain't no Hall of That Girl, fun fun, Gilmore Girls Back.
Speaker 5: Sebastian.
Speaker 2: I saw that you're on I think I don't know if you're new to TikTok, but I saw your TikTok where you're like, I'm trying to figure out TikTok.
Speaker 1: I don't get it.
Speaker 5: But here's the thing. You have to know.
Speaker 2: All your Gilmore Girls stuff is so viral on TikTok.
Speaker 5: No tag me, I don't know how, but Tara does. I'll tag you.
Speaker 1: You know what you know what I don't get on TikTok when when I see Sebastian bob tag, I'll press on the video. There's countless videos of me when I was like twenty or twenty one, when I look like Angelina Jolie. But but they put they put rap music with my videos. Who so it's like me walking around like smiling. Yeah, but I don't get it. I don't.
Speaker 2: I think that might just be compilations of you looking hot.
Speaker 1: But why why erased my music?
Speaker 5: Maybe they maybe they don't want to infringe.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't get it, Like I don't, I don't understand, but whatever, fire it up.
Speaker 7: Fire it up.
Speaker 5: Okay, So we have so much to ask you. Okay, So back to mass singer.
Speaker 2: They did you did pick songs that were literally very perfect for your voice. And what we were talking about before you came on is when you're watching and you don't know, maybe it's tricky, but once we know it's you. And I went back and watched the performances, I'm like, oh my gosh, how did everybody not know?
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I think of the song Magic, which was on Harry Potter Night, which is now known across the world old as oh.
Speaker 7: Oh oh zena.
Speaker 1: And I hate that. I hate when they wrecked my favorite songs with a a drug commercial.
Speaker 6: It's so lame. So we got to do the right lyric. It's not a zen that's not what it is. It's magic. So I was very happy to do that, and I got my pipes really warmed up.
Speaker 1: Yeah song and and and then I think Nicole says, oh, I love when he sings in that false setto. There's no there's no false setto.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, Well that's what I was gonna say.
Speaker 1: No, that's all full voice.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you know during the tapings or if you don't find out till later what the judges are saying about you when you're singing, because the judges were like, wait a minute, this guy can sing. This guy's awesome. So do you watch it back, And that's when you sort of can see what the judges are saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't till until until I watch it back. And when they go, oh, I think.
Speaker 9: It's Robert plant I think I think it's Steven Tyler. I'm sitting there going right on, I'm going killer. He knows he knows what he's doing her, he's good.
Speaker 2: So switching to Gil, who is so iconic and steals every scene he's in. So, as you know, because you've been on with Scott, we're rewatching all the episodes in order. So we just watched zach and and Gil just throw down.
Speaker 5: So I don't know if you remember.
Speaker 1: I do remember that I was gonna I was gonna give you one fun fact tidbit from the Gilmore Girls, which which is when I you were talking about hall of back Girl. Yeah, he hasn't been around that track and it's not gonna happen like that. I ain't know how to back girl. I didn't know how to back girl. And so we were rehearsing that scene. I was wearing that suit and everything, and we were all, you're all doing it, and Daniel Palladino, Amy's husband walks in and he's watching me sing it and he's laughing and he goes, Sebastian, you're singing it the same key as as when Stefani, do you want to lower it down?
Speaker 7: And I go, who are you talking to?
Speaker 1: I got? I go, no, I don't want to lower it down. I go, I've practiced this for a couple of weeks. I got it.
Speaker 5: You got a few times to be around that track.
Speaker 1: I do not live in my rock shows sometimes say oh heres, the whole crowd goes nuts.
Speaker 9: I get a lot.
Speaker 1: I get a lot of Gilmore Girls fans coming to my solo shows.
Speaker 5: I have to tell you this.
Speaker 2: So we are planning this event that you'll be at, and we sent the list of all the talent, the special guests that are coming, and one of our big bosses at iHeart was like, are you shoeing me?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 5: She goes Sebastian Bach.
Speaker 2: And if they don't know Gilmore Girls, but they know you, They're completely like what are what? And so EQUI cause quite a stir around our office, and I'm like, yeah, this is happening.
Speaker 1: You know what, man, I hate to be morbid or whatever, but a lot of our rock stars heroes are getting very old. I mean I just went to the very last Kiss concert, yeah, which was last Saturday. You know, Ozzy, you can't tour anymore. Aerosmith just canceled all their Yeah, van Halen doesn't exist. So not to bring up the obvious, but I'm one of the last dudes. Well I know now you remember from the eighties, that's like still doing it.
Speaker 2: So Tar is too young, but Suzanne and I are a little older. And I went to my first skid Road show when I was in high school.
Speaker 1: What show was it?
Speaker 5: Where was that in northern California?
Speaker 2: We were probably at the shoreline, the Concord Pavilion or the cow Palace.
Speaker 5: Do you remember the cow Palace.
Speaker 1: That was with Aerosmith.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's exactly right. And then over the years, obviously I've gotten to know Steven and it's just like such a trip. But what's amazing is you have this whole set of fans that are obsessed with you from Gilmore Girls that probably didn't even realize who you were when you went on that show.
Speaker 1: I was like the cool old rocker in Lane's Bend, And you know, walking around in public, I get noticed for different things depending on what part of town. I don't like. If I go to a rock club, it's skid Row. If I go to the mall, it's Gilmore girls. It's it's girls with their moms. And if I got my hair down, forget it, they're like, are you are you getting? Like one time I was in an elevator okay with with like like ten girls and their moms.
Speaker 7: And I was like, it'll just they go listeners, are you it turned into may have?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm sure you talked to Scott about this, but what's so. Look, this happens with skid Row and your music too. I'm sure there's generations upon generations that discover it. But with Gilmore Girls, it just does not stop. So it's the group that watched it when it was on CW, then the DVDs, then it goes to streaming, and now it continues. So you meet any twelve year old, anyone who was ever twelve thirteen, they've watched it. So it's just crazy.
Speaker 5: I mean, we have a million people that listen to this podcast.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you it is too. When I go on tour in different countries like Australia or Mexico or Brazil, the first thing I do when I get into my hotel room, I take my clothes off and I put the TV on. Yeah, And I can't tell you how many times times I can remember in Australia, like I was in Perth, which is really far like it's way out in the middle of nowhere. I get in my hotel room, I PLoP down my bags, I put on the TV and it's The Gilmore Girls.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yes, like in.
Speaker 1: Mexico or Uruguay, and it's I watched it in a different language.
Speaker 5: Well I hope they don't dub you.
Speaker 1: Yes they don't. They do the whole show.
Speaker 5: They dub fashion Bach come on, but the same effects.
Speaker 1: It's world wide. It's it's huge all around the world. So that's that.
Speaker 5: Does that ever.
Speaker 4: Bother you or did it ever at any point in your career that you got recognized more for Gilmore Girls than your music?
Speaker 1: No, because I'm into having, like, not just one career. I want you know, I was the first singer on Broadway and Jekyl and Hot, and you know I've done a bunch of TV shows, like I won the show Gone Country on CMT. That's right.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, I forgot about that. That's right.
Speaker 1: I won Celebrity Fit Club with Kevin Fetterline. I want celebrity rap superstar, like I've been on all these shows. So I like being busy too. Like the thing I've loved about The Gilmour Girls is an hour show and not a half hour, and you had to memorize all these lines and they would make you save them so fat fast.
Speaker 2: Imagine you are an excellent actor, Like we talk about it all the time.
Speaker 5: You really steal every senior in.
Speaker 2: And we do something at the end of the show where everyone says their favorite lines, and every time Scott's favorite line is yours, it just doubles.
Speaker 5: Him over, like that's not easy. That's not easy that show. And you you really steal every senior in.
Speaker 1: Well, I really appreciate you saying that. Remember when I was on The Gilmore Girls, I got an audition for the show Law and Order. They wanted me to They wanted me to play a drug dealing DJ or something like that, and I was so excited. I go, I a Law in Order. I was like, Holy moly, I must be a good actor. I'm gonna get on that show. I was like, my dad's favorite show.
Speaker 8: So I go.
Speaker 1: I go in for my audition and there's the producers of Law and Order sitting in this studio in New York City, and I memorize my lines and everything and they go, okay, go And I said them as fast as like.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, because you're of course, and I was done.
Speaker 1: I look around the room and they all look at each other and they look at me. They go, dud, slow down.
Speaker 5: And I send to them.
Speaker 10: I go, hey, man, I'm on the show The Gilmore Girls. And every time I deliver my lines, they told me to see it faster. That's amazing and a true story.
Speaker 1: They all told me to slow down. And I didn't get that gig.
Speaker 2: Well with people say, I mean, we have all the whole cast on and if you can do Gilmore Girls, you can do anything because that it's it's crazy.
Speaker 5: It's like a next level of talent.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And I don't know people realize this, but the camaraderie and the friendship on the show was real, like we were buddies. Are our little band that we had have a like they would come back to my hotel room after shooting and we would hang out and party and we go to the Rainbow. I took Scott Patterson to Axel Rose's house.
Speaker 5: He told us, we know it's so good.
Speaker 1: Not everybody gets to go to act's house. Like I said, you.
Speaker 5: Guys were good.
Speaker 2: We'll let you go in a second. But you guys were good buddies like you and Axel have been buddies.
Speaker 1: Since eighty nine.
Speaker 5: It's so iconic, it's like a.
Speaker 1: Yes, Scott had a great time there.
Speaker 5: Obviously anyone would have a great.
Speaker 1: At his collection of Ferraris. He had the Enzo, which is a million plus dollars and you have to be invited to buy it. He had all his cars in a garage that was carpeted. Now it's like lights on the on the cars, like red like stage lighting and starts up the Enzo in in this carpeted realm. As far as I can tell, there was no like open windows. I tell you, get carbon monoxide poison.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, you need to write a book.
Speaker 1: I did write a book.
Speaker 5: I got get your book. Does it have all the stories in there?
Speaker 1: Available on Amazon dot com?
Speaker 5: On it now? Well, we cannot wait to see you. Seriously, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: We're so sorry that Scott is in the middle of like Canadian wilderness right now.
Speaker 1: Yes, tell Scott thanks for having me on his show. Next time he should be.
Speaker 2: On it with me.
Speaker 5: He will be, And we cannot wait to see you. He cannot wait to see you.
Speaker 1: I can't wait. Thank you so much.
Speaker 5: You're just the best. You'll forever.
Speaker 1: Has been wear on that track and it's not gonna happen like that. I ain't no Hall of that girl. I ain't no Hall of that girl.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much, we love you so much.
Speaker 2: We'll see you soon.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Bye.
Speaker 5: Gosh, you guys, I'm oh my gosh. That was so good.
Speaker 1: I was awesome best.
Speaker 2: So for everyone listening, we're very sorry that Scott is not here, but hopefully we pulled it off.
Speaker 5: So let us give you the details again. Okay, so if you listen to.
Speaker 2: The episode like literally that we just released right before this one, Scott announced that we're doing I Am All In Live with Scott.
Speaker 5: We'll all be there, of course, but we know we're not the draw.
Speaker 4: That's okay.
Speaker 5: We will be there and Queen.
Speaker 2: Danielle will be there, but Sebastian will be there, Keiko will be there, Sally Struthers will be there, and Vanessa Morano will be there. So it's gonna be amazing. Get your tickets and don't miss the mass Singer Wednesdays on Fox. Tara's watching I'm watching Suzanne be ready for the live show.
Speaker 5: I think so, I don't know, I'm crying. I need to like lose fifteen pounds first That's how I feel.
Speaker 2: We can't have girl talks since it's our first time ever without Scott. I feel like that every day. I think every day everyone listening.
Speaker 4: Every time I jump on this zoom, I'm like, oh, I gotta look at myself.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: First of all, I will say I was I was getting my hair colored. It is our time to be girls. I was getting my hair colored and we had to be on with Sebastian. So I literally was in the shower four minutes ago. My hair is dripping wet, but I didn't care.
Speaker 5: I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Scott's like lost in the forest. He's truly you guys in the forest with no cell service.
Speaker 5: We just took over. We just sent him a text and we're like, okay, well we're doing it.
Speaker 4: I mean we couldn't pass it up though, Like you can't pass.
Speaker 2: So like and subscribe give us five stuff. This is hopefully we pulled it off. Like, don't worry, Scott will be back. This isn't gonna be a thing, but we weren't gonna u Gil forever. Yeah, so Bashi and Bach is epic.
Speaker 5: What a cool dude. We got a hall of back girl like.
Speaker 6: We have it.
Speaker 5: We need to put that on repeat all the time, Like, get that video on Instagram. Anyway. I love you guys, see you for pop culture.
Speaker 8: Bye bye bye, hey everybody, and don't forget Follow us on Instagram at I Am all In podcast and email us at Gilmore at iHeartRadio dot com.