Speaker 1: Hello, Hey there. What's your name?
Speaker 2: My name is Logan.
Speaker 1: Logan. How you doing, Logan? What's up?
Speaker 2: This is This is Lyle?
Speaker 1: Right, yep, this is Lyle. This is me. It's weird to it's weird to have a name, it's weird to be alive. It's uh, it's too psychedelic. I've been I've been having too many psychedelic thoughts lately. I need to return back to reality. I need to stop at stop signs and use a coupon at the grocery store and uh put put a new roll of paper towel on the on the paper towel holder, and uh, you know, wash my hands when I go to the bathroom and get mad at a cashier. That was rude to me, Like it's just like grounding human things. You know what I mean? You know what I'm talking about? Logan?
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, he definitely stop. Yeah, got hit by a car to day.
Speaker 1: You almost got hit by a car today? What was that like? Uh?
Speaker 2: It was it was pretty sensational. I thought I was about to die live flash before my eyes.
Speaker 1: What did you see when your life flashed before you? Your eyes.
Speaker 2: Probably probably say, uh, it's all the ocean. Yeah, I think that's all the ocean. It was something big and blue.
Speaker 1: So you saw the ocean. Mm hmm, pretty good. Pretty good. Well, logan, it's okay. If not, man, we can just shoot the ship and talk. But did you have something in particular that you wanted to talk about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wanted to call and tell you about my my girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Churse girlfriend, curse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or it's more of a curse for them but not for me.
Speaker 1: Okay, sure, what is it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So basically I've dated like these five girls, and like they've cheated on me, but like almost every time something bad, like really like karma bites them in the butt.
Speaker 4: Basically.
Speaker 1: Okay, hold on one second. You dated five different women and they all cheated on you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not all at once, not all at once, but yeah, they all cheated on me.
Speaker 1: There's gotta be hold on. How old are you? I'm eighteen, you're eighteen?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Okay, you've dated and how long over the over the course of how long did you date these five different women?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Most of the time all their all those relationships last maybe five months and then they cheated. It's that's a wom them.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is a bizarre situation. You're eighteen. Yeah, I mean these aren't even real. I guess these are. This is like high school stuff. None of this this is all a precursory to anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is high school.
Speaker 1: Yeah okay, I mean what I I almost sure? I mean, what's the curse?
Speaker 2: So they okay, the churses all the time, Like when the girls would like date me, when I found out like they cheated on me or something like that, like something like bad Hamilton, like something either embarrassing or it was just something that they really like cared about, kind of like either like broke or like something bad happened. It was just it is crazy.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I oh my god, you'reus You're I mean, these aren't even this is this isn't even anything. I mean, where I want to talk I don't know why. I'm like, I feel like you're my son or something. Do you want to talk about? Like where are you gonna go to college? What are you gonna do with your life? Man?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going to college to go become a traveling nurse. I want to spoil the world.
Speaker 1: Oh that's so wonderful. A traveling nurse.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: What does the traveling nurse do.
Speaker 2: Uh, they basically so they basically just they signed contracts with different hospitals and like I'm pretty sure they like either teach other nurses stuff or like they do special things. I'm not really sure exactly, but they just they make a lot of money and they get to travel, and that's what I look for in life.
Speaker 1: Cool man. Where Whereas on your list of places to travel.
Speaker 2: I want to go to Japan, Egypt, the Bahamas. Cool, There'll probably be some other places.
Speaker 1: Those are all great places. I've never been to Egypt or the Bahamas. But uh, actually I've heard varying things about Egypt. U. But you know whatever, you got to go to these places to figure it out. Don't be too sore about the first of all, you have a great life plan. I'm excited for you. Don't be too sore about. Uh, these girls cheating on you, that's not even I don't did they even cheat on you? I don't know. This is it's like just so not real, Like what did they just snap? I don't. I can't even begin to dissect this situation or even desire to call it a situation. Not to downplay your but also a little bit to downplay your situation because I think it's worth being downplayed. You have a much brighter future ahead of you, so I don't. I'm not worried about you at all. I'm I'm so excited for you to traveling nurse. That'll be good, man, that'll be good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I'm not. I'm not said at all. I'm living my best life right now, June, getting my life on truck.
Speaker 1: Cool Man, what are you? What are you benching these days?
Speaker 2: I'm benching about like one Tini is not not really doing the best, but my leg's on the other hand, I'm doing it on the legs. I'm squatting like two. I think it's like two forty two sit cool something like that.
Speaker 1: Cool Man. Cool. Well, Uh, well, all right, man, look you I'm gonna I'm gonna let the lines clear for you know, there's people out there who you know are in deep pain and suffering. We want to talk to them. No, I'm just kidding, but uh, you're gonna be okay. You're gonna be okay. Is there anything else you want to say to the people of the computer before we go?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you guys, don't let don't let your girlfriend or your boyfriends day chewing you something like that. Don't let him bring you down. You got a whole whole life ahead you experience.
Speaker 1: This beautiful love y'all. All right, take care man, thank you. Hey. What's your name?
Speaker 3: Hey, let's say my name is Corn.
Speaker 1: Corn? What's up? Corn? How are you doing? What's going on doing?
Speaker 3: Okay? Okay? Today? It's a beautiful day outside.
Speaker 1: It is. It's a nice day outside. Uh, it's a nice day outside. What did you go out? Did you do anything?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Today? Not really? I mean everyone else is going out. The windows are open now and the sun is shining, so it's a good day, I think, Corn.
Speaker 1: Is there anything in particular that you wanted to talk about today?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: My mother is a wanna be Disney influencer.
Speaker 6: Ooh, continue, Yes, so she kind of like prior resizes her own happiness and like Disney above like anything else, including her her children.
Speaker 3: One of which is still a child, is still a minor.
Speaker 4: But she.
Speaker 3: The first time she kind of ran away to Disney, she wouldn't answer our phone calls or text and like locked not me, my dad and my sister, So she would stop getting calls from us.
Speaker 1: She's just at Disney alone.
Speaker 3: Uh, she wants. She wants to be like a blogger, a blogger, a Disney blogger, to like make like content you know what I mean. Yeah, she wants to like live stream I guess and be famous.
Speaker 1: Okay, why how how old are you? How old are you? And as like the you and how old is your brother or sister?
Speaker 3: I am twenty two. My middle sister she takes with her is nineteen, and then my our youngest sister is seventeen.
Speaker 1: So you had so, oh it's what you said. Your mom takes your sister with you with her?
Speaker 3: She takes the middle sister with her.
Speaker 1: Oh but just her? Are you? Are you? Why don't you? Do you not want to go with her?
Speaker 3: No? She never asks or invites that. She never really tells me anything or anyone anything anymore. She kind of just does whatever she wants without any like consequence because yeah she can.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your mom's off, your mom's gone off the deep end.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, she also see here she had we had a gambling issue.
Speaker 1: Oh man.
Speaker 3: She uh decided to adopt or not adopt buy a bunch of dogs after her mom died, and uh so, right now, her like entire life is Disney and these dogs which kind of sucks because like you know, like I don't live at home anymore, but she really doesn't really reach out or anything like that. It's all about the dogs.
Speaker 1: And Yeah, that fucking sucks, man, because it's it's weird. It's hard with you when when when you have a thing like this with your parents, like have you have you had a have you like sat her down for a conversation and been like, uh, listen, I'm trying to have you in my life. Uh, and you just keep running away to Disney World.
Speaker 3: Yeah, basically we have I remember, you know, like calling her and like basically like crying, dang, like why why are you doing this? Like we my my sister, who's who's still Who's seventeen? She was like sixteen at the first time she did. She was like fifteen or fourteen, and she was just and she was were just like upset because she's not answering the calls and ignoring all of us. And I remember I was crying. I'm like, mom, why aren't you answering? Why do you care more about Disney and then us? You just left all your responsibilities at home? What about your your dogs? Just abandoned them and forced our father to take care of them when she's when he has a full time job, he has still on top of everything.
Speaker 1: M why are you guys? Are you guys in Florida? Or is she like taking no plane trips?
Speaker 3: No, she's driving.
Speaker 1: Where what state are you in?
Speaker 3: We're in New Jersey.
Speaker 1: She fucking is driving. How often is she driving down to Florida to become a Disney blog person?
Speaker 3: Okay, well right now she has a stupid thing called a job. That so she can't like take as much time off as she wants to spend in Disney. But she needs a job to pay for Disney, so she has to work unfortunately, so fad Okay, but she goes. She used to. The longest she was there was maybe six weeks once and then she went. She goes maybe about three times a year at least.
Speaker 1: So what I mean, what's up with? What's up with you? What are you doing? Are you like in school or something?
Speaker 3: Oh? No, I've worked. I've worked like ever since I was like legally able to. Actually I was. I was kind of thinking about that recently. I look, it's kind of liked that. Like my sister who's seventeen right now, she has two jobs right now, and then my other sister who's nineteen, she's a job too, And I'm just like, I think about the fact that like as soon as all of us were legally able to work, even though we're not, we're not like struggling. We were never like my dad had a good job, but just my mom was so irresponsible with money. It just like never, you never felt like we had any money. So now I'm trying to picture my sister who's seventeen, doesn't fall on the same trap I did, where I gave up most of my my last high school years to working and didn't do anything fun socially.
Speaker 1: Well, what do you I mean, what do you do you have? Do you have dreams for the future moving forward?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean like I want to do things, like I have goals and aspirations. But like, bottom line is I really missed my family. I miss having They don't they don't even live that My family home is twenty minutes fifteen minutes away. But I can't do that. I can't even go see them.
Speaker 1: And you can't and you can't you can't get You can't rally your mom or your dad or your siblings too. Oh, we cried, get to go to therapy or something like that.
Speaker 3: Can you she claims that this is good for her anxiety or something like this is we all stress her out and we and this is for her mental health. And I'm like, I always tell her, what about my mental health? And your other daughter's mental health and our father's mental health? Who you know, we're all miserable because like, first of all, I have when she's not my dad, he works in the city and you know someone he has. He gets to work from home most of the time. But it's a hybrid schedule. So there were times when like I had to literally take off of my job that I need to support myself so she can go take to take my sister to school because my dad had to go into the office. And like the like I don't want to know how much money, but I bet it's tens of thousands of dollars in the past couple of years.
Speaker 5: M M.
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh, you know, let's stay. Here's the thing, and I'm I'm just gonna give it to you straight. Is that this this is this is this what's your name again?
Speaker 3: Let's go with the corn corn?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, corn corn. Look, I'm gonna tell you something. I I'm I fucking I don't know. I'm not a family therapist. I'm fucking h a dumb little boy, and uh, you know, I can only tell you things that are how uh I would operate if I was in your situation. There's a weird uh natural I guess unraveling of of of things as you get older. I suppose of like friend groups and and family, you know, and and sometimes it's like, I don't know at this point, if you've rallied everyone together, if you can still if you can keep a good it sounds like your mom is going off the fucking deep end, but like if you can keep a good relationship going with your sisters, like I would just focus on that. I would just focus on like rallying the troops that want to stay on board, because if your mom is going to Disney World and she doesn't give a fuck, like A, first of all, I'm really really sorry to hear that, because that's just sucks. But like, you know, who's left, Like who can you rally that's left? How can you stay in touch with your siblings? How can you you know, let your siblings know that you're still there for them? How can you you know, you know, keep doing fucking dinners, keep going to their house, like just if you want your family back, like, you know, stay, try to have a positive relationship because I'm sure sure that you're maybe not the one, the one that is being dragged along to Disney. I actually can't tell if she likes your mom more or hates her more than the people who are quiant.
Speaker 3: But like, the thing is is like she has like she she has like some mental developmental disabilities, okay, and she's like and she like is clung to my mom her dear life.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: I told her like I told her, like listen mom, Like I don't mean like because she's always that issue. She was physically violent to me with as children, okay, and I always was like, mom, you have to do something before it's too late. When she turns eighteen, you cannot force her anymore. You have to do this. She's like, oh no, And then next thing, you know, she after she turns eighteen, she's calm and complaining your sister's a monster. She's doing all this stuff. I'm like, you made her a monster, you made her that way, and she won't she doesn't want to she'sn't great denial about it. She's in denial about briefing. There's never a problem. It's always us being a problem. We stress her out because of me trying to her. That stresses her out because she needs to stay longer in Florida.
Speaker 1: What about what about your what about your your younger sister?
Speaker 3: Like her track, He's he's good. I mean right now, she's doing really good in school. I'm really proud of her actually, But like the issue is that my mom also is she's also a horder. So all that's there's no I can't really go to the house really and hang out with them.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing, is I I I. Here's what I'll say, and you should. You should really go talk to a real therapist about this because I'm not I yeah, I know, I look is here. Here are just two things I will say from just my perspective on this situation is a try your fucking best to Uh. It sounds like the younger sister, I mean, I don't know what's up with your dad. I don't know if your dad is just kind of.
Speaker 3: In my dad's okay, Yeah, he's miserable. There's no love in their relationship. But she won't leave and he can't legally kick her out. And my dad's basically just trying to hope at least until my sister graduates high school and she can go off to college, and then hope do something because right now there's no real option.
Speaker 1: Okay, so here's what I'll say, is, like the the family members that have not jumped ship into whatever, Like, whoever's left that you can have a relationship with, try your best to have a relationship with them. Like it sounds like you're the sister that's still in high school. It sounds like you can continue to have a good relationship with her, It sounds like you can continue to have a good relationship with your dad. Try your best to do those things, and then for the remainder of time, like if you need to, like chill on hanging on the scene, if you because this situation you sound like it's driving you fucking me add and you have a life, dude, You're only you're twenty two. You can fucking go. You're twenty two. You're a hard working person. Okay, corn, you're a hard working person, but work in your entire fucking life. You're a young person. You you have, so you hold on. You have so much potential to fucking go out on you. You you live with, you live alone, you live You left the.
Speaker 3: House right, Yeah, I left the house.
Speaker 1: Okay. Do you live by yourself? You live with roommates?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you live by yourself? Do you live with roommates with ms? Sorry, you live with roommate? You fucking you. Look you you had enough initiative coming from this crazy situation to work your way so that you're out of the house independent on your own. I assume, pen your own bills and shit you and for the rest of your fucking life, you just have the work ethic you have, the like you you just for whatever fucking craziness you came from, right, like, just a hold hold tight on the fact that the rest you have the potential to just make a fucking great life for yourself beyond this. So just do me, So, just do me, do me a favorite. And I know that you're trying really hard to keep your family together, and you should keep your relationship going with the people who you really desire to keep a relationship going. And I also know and I'm talking out of my ass, and I have no idea what I'm doing. But you just I know it's painful. I know it's so fucking painful to like be a part of this, and I know it's gonna take a while to get over that pain and to to fucking feel that pain. But just on the other side of that pain is a great life. One day, You'll you'll fucking meet some someone right, and you'll eventually have kids, and you'll you'll be able to have the agency to make a household it's not as fucking crazy as the one that you grew up in, and you'll be able to have you have have friends like you just just don't. I just the worst thing from my perspective that could happen in this situation is that you spend so much time trying to fix this thing with your mom that is unfortunately a lot of it is out of your control, because if your mom is crazy, your mom is crazy and that's her own battle. And you've done it sounds to me like everything that you've fucking done everything you can to get the family back together. But I would just hate if you after spending so much time doing that, we're doing it. We're now in active neglect of your own life's potential. So again, if I were you, just salvage the relationships that you if salvage and invest in the relationships that you can with your sister, with your dad, with your mom if she comes around, with your other sister, if she comes around. But don't but focus, take your focus away from my mom is crazy and this is the it's your focal point in my life, and just and just move it good and just like bring it forward to like what what's going on?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 3: Always yeah, my dad always tells me that you need like as much as you care about me and your sisters, you have to live your own life. You can't let us hold you back from living. And I know it's the truth, and it's I hate to have to come to terms with it, but it's the truth. And I can't keep I can't grow if I'm from stuck worrying about them. That's an issue I have.
Speaker 5: I worry about a lot of people.
Speaker 1: And here's and here's yeah, go ahead, go ahead, Yeah, I have.
Speaker 3: I have a good support system. I think it's just like you know, it's just like as an adult, I've come to realize these patterns that my mom in behavior, they're not new they've always been like this. They're just like I notice it more because I'm more self aware. You know, my mom had me be a I was a child model, and like, I never saw penny of that, and like, and I didn't realize that at the time, but one time my mom tried told me that five hundred dollars is more than eight hundred dollars. You can spend three hundred on jewelry.
Speaker 1: Listen again, I I would corn, Listen Corn again. I'm sorry that you should probably go talk to a real therapist about all this stuff too. But again, what I really have to say is like, hold down site on your own fucking life, Okay, try to have something within the craziness. Hold on tight to the market you're gonna have You're gonna have a great life. You're gonna raise you if if it's what you want. I don't know if it's what you want, but if if, if one day it's what you want to have your own family and whatnot, you know you can do that. You can live a great life. And if you do decide that you want to have a family in the future, you can take their asses to UH Universal Studios because it's it's much better anyway.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Corn, Yeah, I mean, you're right.
Speaker 1: Is there anything else you want to say to the people of the computer before we go?
Speaker 3: I'm trying to think here, I don't know. I mean, is is there any like anyone any I don't want to have a question or anything like that in the chat or I can answer. I just you know, it's it's just really I I know I have to love I love myself more and put the bug good.
Speaker 1: That's what you should do.
Speaker 3: But I just have to accept that part. That's the hard part I can't accept is that, you know, I need to stop loving others more than myself.
Speaker 1: Good luck, good luck Corn, just again, I'll say it for the five hundred, for the you know, I don't know how long I've been a ranting, but just try try try, try beyond the craziness to find a u a good path forward for your own life, Okay, and just try to focus on that shit.
Speaker 3: I will, I will. I really appreciate all.
Speaker 1: Right, take care of Corn, Bye.
Speaker 3: Bye, thank you, bye bye.
Speaker 1: I truly do believe that the rides at Universal Studios are a lot better. What does Universal Studios have? Well, first of all, Universe Studios have the Mario Ride, which is good. Actually I didn't like the Mario Ride that much. Here's the problem with the Mario Ride is that it was a shooting ride, and it was a three D ride, but it also had like physical sets, you know, so like there was too much going on, and I like, occasionally I would like take my three D glasses off and have to look around at the physical sets. You know what, Maybe I'll have a family and abandon them and become a Universal Studios blogger. That actually that sounds kind of fun. Hello. Hello, Hey, what's your name?
Speaker 5: Anthony?
Speaker 1: Anthony? Up? Anthony? How you doing. I'm all right, man, I'm I'm hanging in there. I'm trying, no, but I'm figuring it out.
Speaker 7: You know, what's wrong?
Speaker 5: What's wrong? Derek?
Speaker 1: Oh God, I don't want to look. Man. Here's the thing. I'm I'm I'm just not interested in forwarding out diarrhea of my life any and in this very moment, in this very moment, I would prefer actually for you to diarrhea the what's going on in your life? So please diarrhea into my ears.
Speaker 5: I mean, I honestly didn't expect to get on here. So yeah, I had a topic to talk about, not really necessarily about my life. I don't know. If you want to hear about it? Yeah, go ahead, I mean yeah, I'm kinda ive been interested in bitcoin for a while. That interests you?
Speaker 1: Sure, man, we can talk about.
Speaker 5: What's your what's your opinion on it? I'm sorry? Do you care opinion at all?
Speaker 1: Do I care at all about bitcoin?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do I care at all about big?
Speaker 5: What do you think?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: What do you think about it?
Speaker 1: Do I care it all about bitcoin? Uh? It's a thing I don't know. Does it do it? Does it do anything? Can you use it?
Speaker 5: Like? Can you like are you saying can you spend it at a store?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: On Amazon or something?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Oh no, I can't spend on Amazon quite yet.
Speaker 1: Okay do you I Do you care about bitcoin?
Speaker 5: I do I do?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Tell me tell me why you care about it me?
Speaker 5: I mean, I'll tell you my story.
Speaker 1: Tell me your story, Tell me your story.
Speaker 5: Okay. Well, you know, so since I was eighteen, like in in high school, I was always interested in, like I got interested in like the stock market and stuff, you know what I mean? So like that interested me. I started learning about investing and then kind of go into like this is pre COVID, So like pre COVID investing was different, i'd say, right, Like, you learn about investing and you're like, oh, dividend stocks, Oh, you could make three cents per share if you buy I don't know, coke or pepsi or something. This is sounding boring. Sorry, this isn't this isn't very entertaining.
Speaker 1: I guess. I'm here to I am here to listen to you talk. So dear guys, just go ahead, all right.
Speaker 5: Uh yeah, So, you know, start investing in the like dividend stocks, and I'm like, okay, this is going you know, I start to build up a little bit of a position, get a couple like a thousand or two thousand dollars. I'm eighteen at the time, so like I'm you know, I'm young. You know, a couple thousands pretty good for me, I guess. And then COVID hit and like I start learning about real estate too. I start learning about all that kind of stuff, like how the market works and how all of this happens and all of this stuff. But then COVID kind of changed everything for me and my like life perspective, I'd say, I as it did for everybody, because like when you're working hard for your money and then the government can just print twelve, like twelve hundred dollars to everybody, that really changed my mindset and like, I don't know, I'm on more of like a investing side of the internet. So like you see the FED chairman go out and say, oh, yeah, we have unlimited cash to hand out to people that need money. Well it's like, well, I work for my money. I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 5: We don't have money printers, we can't just print money. So yeah, I started looking into money like this this whole and then I started doing research and then you find out like, okay, well they say the stimulus check isn't going to cause inflation, but you know for a fact it is. And then Drone Pale and all of these people say, oh, no, inflation, that's not gonna happen, and then inflation happens, and then they're like, okay, well inflation is transitory, and then well you're like, well you're lying because this is a lot of money and slation is in transitory. It's going to keep happening for years.
Speaker 1: It's okay, you know what, you know what, you know what you are You're right, this is getting a little boring.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I kind of figured that's okay.
Speaker 1: But but what do you want to do with all your money? Man? What do you want to do with it? What's the point? What's the goal?
Speaker 5: What do I want to So basically a lot of people. So my perspective is that bitcoin is the new revolution, the new money of the world. I think it is the best invention to ever you know, one of the best inventions ever created. I think the story of bitcoin is very interesting. I think, yeah, and I think a lot when I talk to people about it, it's either something like this, you know, it's boring, my story's boring about it, whatever, or it's a scam or you know, and it's like, how do I go about talking to people about bitcoin? You know? In in a better fact?
Speaker 1: Listen, listen man, how old are you?
Speaker 5: Twenty four?
Speaker 1: Twenty four? And you wanna what do you want to do with all your Because here's here's let me tell you something. One day, one day, you're gonna have a million dollars, right do you think?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 1: Yeah, one day you're gonna have a million dollars. What are you gonna do with it? You know what are you gonna, is it gonna? What are you gonna do? What do you want to Lambeau? You wanna fucking do nothing? What do you wanna? What do you wanna do?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 5: I just want to take care of my future family and stuff. Nothing crazy.
Speaker 1: Probably that's pretty good. That's pretty good. All right?
Speaker 7: Well, very boring.
Speaker 5: I'm not I'm not really interesting.
Speaker 8: I mean, it's not the hold on, hold on, hold on man? Why why don't we don't need to We're just talking. We don't need to be talking, and also having hitting ourselves with with judgment calls as to whether or not we're interesting.
Speaker 1: Or boring or you know, we don't have time. That was being funny. I mean, also it is kind of boring. But but we we but we can withhold our judgment calls on ourselves. Okay, And I'm not saying hold on. Sure, the conversation that we were having was boring, but we don't. But you, I'm not going I would never say that you are a boring person. You are not an interesting person as you as a human being, your essence. I would never say that, and I wouldn't want you to say that about yourself. You know, we're just talking. I mean, we could talk about a billion different things. I'm not but I don't want you to walk away from this conversation thinking that you yourself are not are are inherently not interesting, even if I look, I like talking about stocks and uh things. You know, maybe it's maybe, but but in this very moment, perhaps I am not that interesting. Perhaps you are not that interesting in this very moment. But we've lived long lives. We're gonna keep living long lives, will be will be more things at more moments. We don't have to fucking say that we're one thing forever and in the future and forever in the past, you know what I mean. So yeah, that's that's that's that's my takeaway from this conversation about bitcoin is don't beat you. Don't beat yourself up about it.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: You're You're plenty interesting. You're a human being alive on the ear. You're the fact that you are our conscious being is is an insane thing. So just keep being that and you're inherently interesting and whatever you do on top of that is interesting.
Speaker 5: You know what, I think You're just I really, to be honest, I think you're just saying a bunch of words to get me off the call. I think that's where this is geting.
Speaker 1: Event well, yeah, eventually, yeah, we'll have to end the call. But but I you do you think I don't mean the things I'm saying to you right now?
Speaker 5: I mean, not necessarily, no, honestly, No, you.
Speaker 1: Mean you know, as in you believe no isn' you think I don't believe them? And no is in you what?
Speaker 5: I don't think you're believe. I don't think you believe the words that you say.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what I do right now. And if you if you don't want to, if you don't want to believe them, that's on you. But I believe them.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right man?
Speaker 1: What's what's your name again?
Speaker 5: Anthony?
Speaker 1: Anthony Anthony? I sincerely, No, I'm not. I'm not religious really why, I don't know. I grew up a little religious. Are you religious?
Speaker 7: Recently?
Speaker 5: I've been getting religious?
Speaker 1: Yeah, into Jesus.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've actually I actually just got baptized on Sunday.
Speaker 1: Well good actually, good man, listen. Here's the thing is I I I say again, on here?
Speaker 5: Do you talk about it? On here?
Speaker 1: Do I talk about what?
Speaker 6: On here?
Speaker 5: Religion?
Speaker 1: So sometimes sometimes Okay, I genuine and you know what, this is the last thing I'm gonna say because I believe these things I'm saying, and I'm gonna say them to you. In finality, I genuinely believe You're gonna make a million dollars. Jesus is gonna guide you. You think I'm fucking lying to you. I'm being one hundred and series. You're gonna make a million dollars, You're gonna find a beautiful wife, You're gonna have children. You're gonna long forget when you're like forty five years old and you have a beautiful wife and children and you're taking them to church and you have a bunch of money. You it'll have been forty it'll have been twenty years since you even ever thought about this phone call. And you're gonna do that. I don't I don't know what I'm going to be doing, but I just know in my gut you're going to be living a happy and nice life. And you think I'm just saying and you think I'm just saying this to you to get you off the phone. I'm going to get you off the phone just because I am. But you but you think I'm fucking bullshitting you, and I I mean what I'm saying one hundred percent.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't think I'm look, I started getting into bitcoin because of the money.
Speaker 7: I don't.
Speaker 5: I think it's bigger than just the money. I think it's about the whole system of government. You know, people you know on the left, they say it's because of capitalism. You know, I don't. I think that the Fiat currency system is the problem. So like when you say, oh, I'm going to make a million dollars, I don't really have that exact perspective, you know what I mean, Like, I don't look at the world through a dollar perspective. If that makes.
Speaker 1: Sense, it does make sense that at the world, no, you look at I I get it, you, I get it. You think in terms of value, now, not in terms of dollars because of because I understand. But but you hold on, you're getting lost. But you're getting lost in the semantics. You will have a million, you will have whatever the equivalent of a million dollars is, but it's not gonna matter. What's gonna matter is you're gonna have a wife and children and Jesus and that's gonna guide you through this insane experience of being alive. And that's what that's what I have to say to you. And I'm I'm extremely happy for you. I think you're gonna be I think you're gonna fucking blow it out of the water. And you really do think I'm being facetious right now, And I just swear on my child's life that I'm not. No, I'm swearing on my first child's life. I'm not being facetious about any the things I'm saying to you. I I think you're gonna have a good life because you're guided. But you seem sane. I mean that in my God, that's how you feel as you feel easy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're going to end the call, but I really last thing I'm gonna say, okay, is it's about you know, religion and Jesus. And if you're you care about the truth in life, you know you want truth, I would say really historical from historical evidence. You know, ask yourself these.
Speaker 1: Questions, there's no fucking truth, Anthony, that there's no fucking truth. There's your truth, there's my truth, there's eight billion truths.
Speaker 5: That's not the perspective I have, but I'm believing.
Speaker 9: No exactly, that's what hold on what you Anthony, What you just said proves my point.
Speaker 1: That is not the perspective that you have. We have two different perspectives. We have two different truths.
Speaker 5: It's not necessarily because Okay, say you don't believe in God and I do, and Jesus is real and God is real, and you think that when you die you just go into the ground and you become a fertilizer. But that's not true. There is one truth, you know what I mean? Do you see what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: Look right, the sky is blue. But if I say it's green, that's my vote in reality. And reality is reality. What is truth?
Speaker 5: Truth is what the truth is. It's it's the fact God.
Speaker 1: You're gonna have such an awesome life. I really believe that you're gonna have such an I really believe.
Speaker 7: That's not true.
Speaker 1: You're gonna have an awesome life for multiple I just you're gonna have it. Also, life for multiple reasons is one You're gonna find some other super Christian lady and you guys are gonna start a Christian household. Your life is gonna have direction, to it, guided by Jesus and God. You're gonna raise Christian children, You're gonna get involved in the church community. You're gonna make smart financial decisions and be able to send your kids to You're gonna have a great life, Anthony.
Speaker 5: Did I appreciate that way?
Speaker 1: I believe. I don't know what's gonna I don't know. I don't know what's gonna happen. Then maybe I know you're gonna have a great life. And I fully and we I you have your own truth. That's what's exciting to me about your life is that you have your own truth. I have my I'm sort of searching for a little for some version of truth right now. But you have your own truth. That's great. I'm excited for you. And I swear on on the future of of not only America, but also of the the the you a e. I swear on the future of the of of Saint Lucia. I swear on the future of the state of Montana. And I swear on my cousin's life that you're gonna have a great life because I believe in it so heavily. And you think I'm being facetious, but I'm not. I was not you know what, Yeah, go ahead, you have all right, go ahead, you have something else.
Speaker 5: Well, I was just gonna go back to the three questions.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna I'm gonna end it before you get into the three questions. But I because we're gonna go in circles. But Anthony, I love you so much, Anthony. I love you so much. You're gonna have a great life, and I will see you hopefully, hopefully. Anthony.
Speaker 9: If there is one truth, if there is, Anthony, Anthony, shut the fuck up, Anthony. If there's one truth, Anthony, shut up for a second. I hope there is one truth, and that I see you in heaven and I will talk to you around. I will, Actually I'll probably never talk to you again. But I think you will have an awesome life, and I love you very much, and I'll see you around, hopefully we will.
Speaker 1: I'll see you in heaven. Okay, I'm gonna hang up on you. Bye. That was Anthony. I know we're gonna get I've a whole lot a few things to clear up. I know we're gonna get a ton of negative comments about Anthony, and I will defend him against all of those negative comments because I believed it deeply in what I said to him just now. I believe he's gonna have a good life, He's gonna raise nice children. He'll never understand. I don't think can I say, can I share something? Maybe it's a little bit depressing. But I saw a comment on the internet, which is where I go to receive all of my best information. I saw a comment on Reddit. If ignorance is bliss, is clarity misery? I think I don't want to say that Anthony is ignorant. I actually take that back, but I don't. I think in Anthony's belief he finds meaning and happiness.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: And I I think he's going to have a good life because of that. And I think that because he's gonna he I think he'll be fine. I just think he'll be okay. I mean everything I said, I even I and I swear that I mean everything I said on the State of Montana and on the UAE and on Yeah, he'll be fine. He'll be fine. You'll be fine. Go if you're thinking about writing some fucking comment, you can, but you'll be fine, and he'll be fine, and everything will be fine.
Speaker 5: Joe, Hello, Hey man, how are you hey?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: Fuck? I'm okay, man? How are you.
Speaker 7: Good? I'm actually working from home today.
Speaker 1: Very nice? What do you do?
Speaker 4: Uh? I trained as a as a physical oceanographer.
Speaker 1: Hey, well I say that one more time.
Speaker 4: A physical oceanographers physical oceanographer.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: So I don't I don't. I don't do like dolphins or whales or any of that stuff. But just you know how currents move around the ocean.
Speaker 1: Wow, how currents move around the ocean? Is that exciting stuff?
Speaker 4: It can be if you want to know where trash is going, or if you're a I suppose if you're a government and you want to sue another government, uh for for pouting and water, it could be exciting.
Speaker 7: But yeah, it's all.
Speaker 1: Very nice, very nice. Josh, you said, Joe, Joe, you call me Josh.
Speaker 5: I'm Joe.
Speaker 1: It's very sweet that I can call you that if I want, Joe. Is there anything in particular that you want to talk about today?
Speaker 7: Not much. I actually wasn't even expecting to get through. It's been uh, I don't know, an easy day.
Speaker 4: I figured be fun just to shoot the ships all you're streaming and uh so you just got back from Japan and I did welcome back to the States.
Speaker 1: I guess, thanks buddy. Well, uh, let's see, let's see, let's see what get what gives you, uh a meaning in life? Joe? Why do you wake up in the morning and do anything?
Speaker 4: Well, these days I just had it feels like just yesterday. But I've got a two year old at home now, and that's that's quite bizarre.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 7: You know, I think about a year ago, I had.
Speaker 4: Been reaching out to you as I've been processing a lot. You know, you have a kid, and suddenly everything feels like it changes in terms of priorities.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: What you do is it's like so more often these days it's you get up and you do this. You do your job because well you have to, not necessarily because.
Speaker 7: You like it.
Speaker 4: I felt like in my twenties I could just kind of fuck around and.
Speaker 7: I didn't make money.
Speaker 4: It was just me. You know, it wasn't really high high stakes. You know, now there's a there's a being that actually.
Speaker 7: Depends on me. So it's you know, sometimes.
Speaker 4: You put up with more things that than than you probably would have when it was just you.
Speaker 7: Mm hmm, yeah, mm hmm.
Speaker 5: But y know, this.
Speaker 4: Having so goddamn, let's see, like ten years ago, what year is this, twenty twenty, fifteen years ago? Holy shit, fifteen years ago when I started studying oceanography, my mom had died, and you know, I kind of went into this phase of just kind of like putting my head down.
Speaker 7: And doing work, and then it was more trying to travel.
Speaker 4: And you know, kind of figure out what what the hell this whole thing is that I'm living. And I don't know, I can't believe, well, I can't even believe fifteen.
Speaker 7: Years is gone by to get to this point.
Speaker 4: But I moved around a lot, like basically evorite two years, went to another state, tried another job. You know, I just really partner got pregnant and have we had to figure out O.
Speaker 1: Sorry you cut out after you said that you moved states every two years.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, so it's just after after a while of doing that, my partner got pregnant and we had to figure out how we were going to accommodate, you know, another person.
Speaker 7: We had been living like in.
Speaker 4: A little five hundred square foot apartment with a dog and a cat already, and it was like, you can't it was I don't know it just didn't seem like it was going to be a nice, comfortable space to have a family, and so we ended up.
Speaker 7: Moving to a very rural area. This is not like a lot to do, but I don't know.
Speaker 4: It just opened up some opportunities since folks were getting more comfortable with like remote work, started working for myself and just doing consulting and other things on the side, and eventually became enough to keep it going. But but now, you know, with with kid being here, it's you start taking jobs that necessary. You know, years ago I would have turned down.
Speaker 7: But now you just kind of do them because.
Speaker 4: Well it's work, not necessarily supposed to enjoy it, but you need to keep the you know, keep the beasts fed.
Speaker 1: I guess, right, right, right, right, yeah? I mean, how how old are you now?
Speaker 7: I am thirty four?
Speaker 1: And how do you feel about life compared to when you were in your twenties? Do you feel better about it? Do you feel worse about it? Do feel thinking about it?
Speaker 7: Way better?
Speaker 1: Way better?
Speaker 4: I mean, I was just I don't know, shoving a lot of shit down in my twenties, and it is just like I think the moving was just like running constantly, just not really wanting to process deaths in my family and all that.
Speaker 1: M yeah, what what do you feel like you were running from?
Speaker 4: I suppose, well, uh, and so, I mean my mom had shot herself and I was trying to understand, you know, where that capacity to do something like that came from. And I'd have nights, you know, I ended up, you know, smoking weed a lot, and I sort of have problems with alcohol a little bit and kind of kind of went through these like sort of roller coaster phases of like now I'm gonna be clean and sober, and sometimes I was like, ah, fuck it all who cares? And I think, but there was a lot a lot of times when I was in those like those those darker phases, it was just thinking about where.
Speaker 7: Where that capacity comes from. Is that like a genetic thing? Is it? Is it you know, is it really brain.
Speaker 4: Chemistry or or there was there just like a certain set of circumstances that that drove her to that. And you know what, it didn't help that, you know, three to four years after that, my uncle did the same thing on my dad's side. So it's like, Okay, now I got two sides of the family that are often themselves for well, you know whatever reason, which and I don't think I really ever got a straight answer from folks about like what was really going on, because like a lot of the family just doesn't want to talk about it. But yeah, there's there was a lot of processing of death in my twenties that I didn't think i'd have to confront that young.
Speaker 7: And uh, you know.
Speaker 4: That I did start going to therapy and really digging into that, and that was that was actually kind of hard to talk about.
Speaker 7: That first. Now mm hmm.
Speaker 1: So what's uh, what's what's giving you life now? What's what's making you feel better now?
Speaker 7: Well? Uh, I like.
Speaker 4: That I've got a house that I I can't it's I know, it's a very hard thing to get to these days, but it's something you know, I don't I don't own it yet. I'm paying a mortgage, but I've got something. I've got land enough to where I can spend time out in the yard my partner and in the kiddo and where you know, starting a garden and that's growing. I can kind of I can get up and work really flexible schedules.
Speaker 7: I think I'm very.
Speaker 4: Blessed that that situation ended up working out pretty good. I like throwing pottery that that's been neat getting into it. I didn't realize that when I moved to where I moved to. But there's a really cool pottery tradition in this area. People doing wood firing and digging up their own clay, and it's it's pretty neat.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm hmm. What part of what part of the town are you in?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 7: Western North Carolina.
Speaker 1: Western North Carolina.
Speaker 4: Pretty yeah, so not not not Ashville, but it's uh, you know, something a little bit more affordable.
Speaker 1: I've heard Ashville is like the a crazy like a hippie place. Now it is.
Speaker 4: And I know, I went there like ten years ago and it was pretty cool, and then I went there two years ago and the street smelled like piss.
Speaker 1: They got they got hit pretty hard with some natural disasters, didn't they.
Speaker 7: Uh yeah last fall Helene.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, their whole water system got knocked out out there. I actually have a cousin out there and she's still getting you know, I don't want.
Speaker 7: To say ration to water, but they got to go with the drugs to a truck and get fresh water.
Speaker 3: Mmmmm yeah.
Speaker 7: It's pretty rough.
Speaker 1: Have you been no, I don't think I've been, although I'd like to do a show there at some point. I'm sure that there's listeners of this podcast that live there. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean you've been to Charlotte.
Speaker 4: But yeah, going from Asheville to Charlotte, you know that's a two hour drive. Yeah, for for folks coming further last.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, let's see, Uh, John, let me let me let me see if the chat has any questions for you, Mabe, let's see, is the chat of any questions for John? Someone Well, someone said, a pottery is so fun. Get involved if you can, and our interested best choice I ever made.
Speaker 7: Yeah, man, it's the ship.
Speaker 4: It's like, I don't know, once you get some of the frustrating parts out, it's it's a lot of fun.
Speaker 7: Someone said.
Speaker 1: Someone said, are there any UFOs in the sea?
Speaker 7: Are there?
Speaker 4: You know, so they're u s O s Unidentified submerged objects?
Speaker 7: Man, I don't. I don't know, I don't.
Speaker 4: I tend not to look at that kind of stuff.
Speaker 7: I'm it's weird.
Speaker 4: I'm an oceanographer, but I sit behind the computer most of the time. It's all, you know, ocean forecasting and that kind of ship. My wife used to go out to see she she did the real she'd be able to tell you, but she's actually doing a job interview right now.
Speaker 1: So nice. Nice see. Someone wants to know, what do what do you think of the evolution of the Kelvin waves in the Southeastern US in the past fifty years?
Speaker 4: Evolution of Kelvin waves in the Southeastern US? And I'm well, I mean, aren't Calvin waves.
Speaker 7: All fuck?
Speaker 1: They fucking got you, bro, they got you, they got well.
Speaker 7: Kelvin waves are high frequencies.
Speaker 4: I don't know what they mean by evolution of Kelvin waves in the Southeast. I don't know what it was there. Maybe ask them if there's.
Speaker 1: Maybe they're just trolling the Someone wants to know, do you do you do you?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 1: Do you scuba?
Speaker 7: Do I scuba?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 7: I went for my shirt in grad school and then.
Speaker 4: Never used it and I just fell out of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's funny because your connection kind of sounds like you're calling me from under the sea.
Speaker 7: No man, I'm in I'm in rural North Carolina. The cell services kind of this year.
Speaker 1: Uh Okay. Then finally, what someone wants to say, do you know doctor Jeffrey Agnew.
Speaker 4: Agnew Agnew like Spiro Agnew, the dudes.
Speaker 7: Who worked with Nixon. No doctor Jeffrey.
Speaker 1: Well let's see John John. I want to keep talking to you, but your connection has kind of been a little shitty. But uh it's it's great. Oh wait, okay, we have one mark. We actually we have a couple of questions. I kind of want to ask. See here, what's your favorite fish?
Speaker 7: Favorite fish?
Speaker 4: I like flounders because they got two heads on, two eyes on one side of their body.
Speaker 7: They're fucking weird.
Speaker 4: That that or if you haven't seen them.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 7: Some people call them sunfish. Other people call them mullah mullahs.
Speaker 4: They look like a fish that got cut in half but is still living.
Speaker 7: It's they're weird. I like weird things.
Speaker 1: Uh. Where is the biggest trash island? And can we live on that?
Speaker 7: Can you live on? I mean you, no one, no one can stop you. I think some billionaires were trying to like do this.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 7: I think the biggest one is still in the Pacific. Most of the stuff I'm looking at they are though.
Speaker 4: And this is just to explain my potential ignorance if there's a bigger one than in the Pacific.
Speaker 7: But I'm and the north of Europe around English Journal and all that near civilization.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I think the Pacific is the biggest one and then the most disgusting.
Speaker 1: Well let's see, John, I think, yeah, your phone is bad, but you're a good guy and that's all that matters. Is there anything else? Thanks man? Is there anything else you want to say to the people of the computer before we go?
Speaker 4: Uh no, no, throw some pots?
Speaker 3: Maybe I don't know.
Speaker 1: Beautiful? All right, take care? Sorry about no, It's okay, John, Take care and good luck with your kid. All right, thanks man, take care. Brother goes on the line making it.
Speaker 2: Ohone calls every night, everything goes's teaching your life.