Speaker 1: Yo, what's up, Buddies? Another episode of over Promised Covino on Wretch.
Speaker 2: What's Up?
Speaker 1: What's Up?
Speaker 3: Our bonus show Steve Cavino, Rich Davis because we can't fit all this fun into a two hour show on Fox Sports Radio, brought to you by Drafting Sports Book.
Speaker 1: Let's go a lot to get to today.
Speaker 2: We're gonna go over some great picks. I got a parlay. It's a lock and a teaser. Bet you're gonna look.
Speaker 3: I feel like you're over promising already, no doubt. I've been cold on Sundays, Thursday, Monday, I've been great. Sorry jacket, you want to that weather? And we're also gonna talk about the Taylor Swift Effect. But first and first, mostly there's a viral clip of this girl, Yeah, and she asks a question about is there one thing you said incorrectly that still haunts you? And it's gone Viral's kind of funny, and.
Speaker 1: I want you to take a little looxie. Yeah, what's so?
Speaker 4: Where do you pronounce to incorrectly one time and it still haunts you to this day?
Speaker 2: Me, it's gonna be may So with that, I realized there's a lot of athletes celebrities and randos that have mispronounced words, and I think we've all done that, and it sort of haunts you.
Speaker 3: By the way, when May creeps up and you see that justin Timberlake meme. Though it's gonna be May That is hilarious to me. It never gets old. I love it, and I know he kind of regrets it, but he kind of likes it. At the same time. It has become a thing as part of our culture now. But again, he pronounced it wrong and it took off. He can never live it down. It happens to all of us. And I got a personal example for this buffoon right here.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be may Well, the one that's.
Speaker 2: Fresh in a lot of people's minds. If you watch Hard Knocks about are sad New York Jets? Ah, poor New York Jets, so much promise? Remember Tanzel Smart said Charcucci.
Speaker 1: He said, wait, I want to eat a Carucie board. Oh Carcuchi a Carcuccie board. Say that again, you mean shark cooterie, Gordon you board.
Speaker 3: And it became such a thing they started making t shirts, right It was one of the highlights from Hard Knocks, one of the highlights from the season, to be honest, so far.
Speaker 2: That I realized I gotta go see Back to the Future on Broadway next time I'm in New York. Oh yeah, yeah, those are the highlights from that feels like forever ago. That's when the Jets had hope. That's where the Jets. Things are gonna go great this year.
Speaker 1: And again not just the sports in life.
Speaker 3: I got two Hollywood examples where I bet people wish they could relive this moment. One involves our pal Shia Labouf. Shia labuff I mispronounced his name on purpose because check this out.
Speaker 1: He the I F.
Speaker 5: Four Michael wall Street Money Never Sleeps coach star shil lah buff knows how tough the OSTA winner.
Speaker 1: He's the epitome of strength epoitome. Obviously he means the epitome.
Speaker 3: It's not pronounced epitome or is the epitome of strength, And you know it's really bad is sometimes sometimes that becomes my thing, and I say epitome and people are like, do you mean epitome And I'm like, well, clearly you don't know the viral clip of shilabuff and all that stuff happens. Don't know me first and first mostly I'm saying it incorrectly on purpose, and then other people want to call me out and correct me all the time because they don't know the joke.
Speaker 1: But a lot of.
Speaker 2: Times you repeat a bad joke and it becomes yours. It does, and that's what happened.
Speaker 1: With that one.
Speaker 3: So as a result, a lot of people think I say epitome, but I'm really just quoting Shilah buff But the greatest one.
Speaker 1: It's gotta be.
Speaker 2: I mean, he's done this a few times, but John Travolta at Award shows teleprompters are his enemy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love this and this is our favorite one of all time. Maybe when you think about.
Speaker 5: It from the Oscar winning animated movie Frozen, Please welcome the Wickedly Talented One and only a dozen?
Speaker 1: Adele does that shit makes me laugh?
Speaker 3: I love will this day now even you know, when he's saying wickedly you could tell he's like psyching himself out.
Speaker 1: He's getting a little nervous. Well, the wickedly Talented one and only dead a dozen.
Speaker 3: Now, clearly he's introducing a Dina Menzel and this was her glory days of Let It Go and Frozen and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: She was my kid wicked on Broadway and he butchers it.
Speaker 3: Now you have to really get into the mind of Travolta and the Sandy did he not care at all to think ahead and get the pronunciation. He just went up there and winged it, like, how does that even happen? But hey, it happened on the big stage. We reaped all the benefits and he never lived it down.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 2: Hey, also he was the same guy Travolta that did lame leme?
Speaker 1: Is that not good at shows?
Speaker 2: But you know Travolta, you could see, like you said, when wickedly was coming out of his mouth, he.
Speaker 1: Was thinking, I don't know how to say this girl's name.
Speaker 3: So you say one thing wrong, you can never live it down. It haunts you. I'll out justin Timberlank. The viral question, and the most recent involves the most exciting player in the NFL, mister Tyreek Hill.
Speaker 1: You mean former I'm sorry, future point star. Yes, y'all ain't got that. Cammarerie.
Speaker 3: What the commoderate camaraderie, camaraderie.
Speaker 1: That's why that's why I like this guy. That's why I like y'all boys, bro appreciate.
Speaker 3: That guy Camarerie, Cammaerie to a save them there, clearly, because there might be one bone head that's like.
Speaker 1: What do you I don't get it.
Speaker 3: Camaraderie right, what you're trying to build, What we're trying to build here with you, a camaraderie. What you see with the dolphinsie, the camaraderie.
Speaker 1: Y'all ain't got that.
Speaker 3: Cammarerie, Camarerie, not Camarderie. And I'm gonna call you out, Boze.
Speaker 1: I'll do them to call you out first, because I got I got shit on you all day. I remember, within within.
Speaker 2: The last year, you were on your social media posting something on your Instagram at Steve Cavino.
Speaker 3: I put a new screen, a flex screen, into my daughter's window, and I thought it was gonna be a hassle and a hoff but it wasn't.
Speaker 2: It was that infomercial item where the screen fits any window, the shark tanker, and here you are. You're so proud of it, and you post on social media, wa la, But you didn't write voila.
Speaker 1: You wrote viola.
Speaker 3: Fiola And I haven't lived this down over ye.
Speaker 1: This was about a year ago, viola.
Speaker 3: So anytime you know something fun happens instead of wa la.
Speaker 2: Rich is like fil I mean, look at this, Look at this great screen I put in viola.
Speaker 1: I typed it. I don't know how that came out.
Speaker 3: That was a little graphic on Instagram, but it does spell viola. Oh.
Speaker 1: It just shows that there's more idiots than you. I don't know. I love how that happened.
Speaker 3: I meant vallah, so I didn't necessarily pronounce it wrong, but I got it wrong, and I haven't lived it down yet. So every time, but this guy, we're in conversation and we're talking about Shoney's Tidy Whities or something like that.
Speaker 1: We're talking about unders like that.
Speaker 3: Back in the day, when you were a kid, it was Hanes or Well. I got some jockeys every once in a while too. Courtesy of Gim Palmer. I said fruit of gloom.
Speaker 1: I looked around. I said, did this guy say fruit of galoom? I don't know why.
Speaker 2: I guess I always just heard it, and I never really looked at fruit of the loom. I always thought it was fruit of gloom. I'm like, what's galoom? A misheard lyric? Gloom, fruit, fruit of the doon, gloom.
Speaker 3: He's a good Fruit of the Goon, Pru of the Goon, Fruit of Gloom mixed company, and I'm like, wait, did he just say gloom?
Speaker 1: What o these did you have as a kid? Fruit of glooms?
Speaker 3: And uh again, sometimes you could never live it down. Welcome to the club, Irene kill Camaradie. What is it, Commaedierie.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Camaraderie is what he Meantie, You're a camaraderie.
Speaker 1: He could say whatever he wants because he's that good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's so damn fast and he's going to be a film star one day, an adult one. All right, Hey, let's get into our picks of the week courtesy of our friends ed DraftKings. Now, I give you a teaser and I give you a parlay every week, and this is where we try to win some money. And we're going to get back to the action this week. I feel like this one we're gonna get back on track. Do you want the parlay or the teaser?
Speaker 1: First? Let's go parlay. All right, parlay, Let's do it. Parlay with the teaser. All right.
Speaker 2: So the Dolphins scored seventy last week. I'm not saying most.
Speaker 3: Of it and Tua you know why that camaraderie Tyreek Hill.
Speaker 1: And I'm not saying.
Speaker 2: This team is going to score seventy every week, but they are fast. They don't look like they could be stopped. I feel like if you hold them to twenty eight thirty five points, that's almost a victory.
Speaker 1: They lighted up.
Speaker 3: That speed is dangerous and you can't teach speed like that, So good luck trying.
Speaker 1: To catch these dudes.
Speaker 2: Combined with the schemes of the little evil genius own as Mike McDaniel, Yeah, I love that little nerd. He's he's the best story. I loved them when he was a Niners coordinator.
Speaker 1: So he probably wears fruit of galoon Tidy Whitey. The Dolphins are playing a really big divisional game. It's in Buffalo now Buffalo. People were way high on Buffalo.
Speaker 2: Now they're making it seem like that Week one, you know, shit show when Aaron Rodgers went down. They make it seem like that was the anomaly, Like Buffalo's for real. They get a mulligan, like Josh Allen's got the mulligan.
Speaker 1: I don't know how people forgot that. I mean, even power rankings.
Speaker 2: You and I were talking off the air Earlier power rankings have Buffalo ahead of Miami. Still they're three point favorites. It's in Buffalo, where you know people are gonna be jumping through tables and acting a fool. I get it. The Bill's mafia is huge. I like the idea of buying a half a point, Like you could buy a half a point where you get the Dolphins as three and a half point underdogs if they lose, even if they lose by a field goal, like a super tight game, that half a point. So I like Dolphins plus three and a half and Bengals with a little extra rest Joe Burrow actually not a little extra rest, a little less rest. I do still like Burrow playing against the Tennessee Titans. I think the Titans sort of stink. I don't believe in them much at all. They were held to like under one hundred yards last week.
Speaker 1: You know what that is, lay miserabliss. It's not good. That's not weird.
Speaker 2: So Bengals are minus two, they're two point favorites on the road. I just think the Bengals get back on track, they'll they'll end up being two and two Tennessee. I don't think they're very good, so that I have no explanation other than I think the Bengals are just a better team. They win by two, even on the road Tennessee looks like they're struggling. So Dolphins plus three and a half with the Bengals minus two, that's your parlay of the week. Now your teaser. That's where you get to play with six points in one direction or the other. Right, Eagles are at home and they're eight and a half point favorites over the Commanders.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna make a Harry Styles reference there.
Speaker 3: I was waiting for it. I'm so disappointed. I was one direction. I'm so disappointed Nile. I was, yeah, the pop Princess. I was waiting for some thanks. Eight and a half point favorites. Take that from eight and a half, make it two and a half.
Speaker 2: So you got Eagles minus two point five and listen, they're at home. Last year, the Eagles dominated Washington, hung in there, and I feel like that's sort of the same narrative. This year, Washington's like sort of hanging around and the Eagles are just a better team. Last week, Sam Howell threw four picks against Buffalo. They lost thirty seven to three. I don't see like this major commander's come back this week. I think the Eagles just win. So Eagles minus two and a half and the Chiefs are playing at the Jets, they're and a half point favorites. I hate the three and a half on the with that hook, But if you don't think that Mahomes, Kelsey and crew are going to go to New York and win by at least three or four, like, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I like the Chiefs same Mahomes, Kelsey and Crewe are you counting the switch on the fifties?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Shifties are behind them. So Chiefs mightus three and a half, Eagles might us two and a half. Your two Super Bowl teams from last year in a teaser. So there's your teaser, town bet and your parlay. Let's f and win. There you have it, courtesy of our friends at Draft Kings Sports Books.
Speaker 3: So we're back with another week of football and Draft Kings Sportsbook is keeping us in on the NFL action with great offers every single game day. New customers can bet five dollars, get two hundred dollars instantly in bonus bets through five down on any of this week's epic.
Speaker 2: Matchups to walk away an instant winner, and DraftKings isn't stopping there. All customers can take advantage of two new offers every game day this September. Get in on the action, get in on the fun. Download the app now and sign up with code over Promise. New customers like you said betches five bucks, you get two hundred and bonus bets only on Draftking Sportsbook and official sports betting partner of the NFL with Code over Promised.
Speaker 1: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 5: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight Hope and Y, or text hope and Y four six seven three sixty nine. In Connecticut, help is available for a problem gambling Call eighty eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino in a Resort in Kansas, license partner Goldennugget Late Charles and Louisiana twenty one plus eight ferries by jurisdiction VOYD in Ontario, se Sportsbook dot DraftKings dot com, Slash Football terms for eligibility terms and responsible gaming resources. Bonus bets expire seven days after issuance. Eligibility and deposit restrictions apply.
Speaker 3: All right, Welcome back to Overpromise with Cavino and Rich, brought to you by Draftking Sports Book. Thanks again for hanging out with us on our bonus show. Thanks for celebrating one year of Cavino and Rich on Fox Sports Radio Monday through Friday, four two to.
Speaker 1: Four on the West Side. Now, I am.
Speaker 2: I'm convinced that if not for Taylor Swift and Travis Kelsey, we'd be making a way bigger deal about that. Tyreek Hill wants to be a porn star after his career. There's so many other stories that are hot in the NFL, yet everything seems to be going back to Taylor Swift and Travis Kelcey and.
Speaker 1: I don't hate it.
Speaker 2: I said, if you hate it, maybe you need a hug because it's a feel good story. I know, Spot you think it's all fake, which makes me want to strangle you.
Speaker 1: Are you sticking with that? My theory is is it could.
Speaker 2: Be she's chest bumping Kelsey's bomby you introduced someone to mom.
Speaker 4: Seems very strategic until much like the alien who turned out to be Cake, until I actually see them holding hands out on a date, at a restaurant or at an event together.
Speaker 1: I believe this is all strategic.
Speaker 2: They said she was sitting on his lap and schmoozing when they were with the team at a private restaurant.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: He gets a tea swizzle tattoo somewhere or something like that. It's not official.
Speaker 2: If you want to laugh right now, there's you know, women are jumping in on this more than anyone.
Speaker 1: Obviously.
Speaker 2: The two highest selling shirts online are I'm in my Kelsey era and women are buying a red T shirt that says go Taylor's BF.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's the Taylor Swift the fact we're gonna show you the proof that spot does have a point. Do I believe that this is true romance?
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 3: I want to believe it. I do, But no, I do I believe it. But is there a beneficial gain to being with Taylor Swift?
Speaker 1: Absolutely? I don't think there's.
Speaker 2: Any ulterior motives here but primary gain and a secondary game. There's there's so much to gain from dating a powerful She wore tailor, she wore new balanced.
Speaker 3: Sneakers to Arrowhead last weekend. Women are going crazy trying to find him. Her fans are crazy. So I gotta imagine that even though Kelsey's a big star, he's also like, Wow.
Speaker 1: He's taken back. He can't believe.
Speaker 2: He even said, we can't believe how big her fan base is. He didn't know what that level popularity was. And he's saying that she was ballsy to go to Arrowhead. He admires her, and he said the most special moment was when she was like chest bumping and hanging with his mom. So if you think that's fake, your head any no one says, hang up my mom.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 2: We've met to kelsey parents at the super Bowl. They in the documentary even they talk about how they stayed together even though they should have got divorced longer, because they did it for the boys, which you know isn't necessarily the best advice, but they care so much about their kids. You think after Mama Kelsey did everything she could to raise those boys, he's gonna be like, mom, get in on this freaking charade with Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: So I believe, but we're going to show you again all the benefits of the Taylor Swift effect.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. But two more things.
Speaker 3: I think we all start to look back and we think about our first loves in that honeymoon phase. It's wonderful. Nice to see excite her, cheering on her. Dude, You're like, man, that's that's how every relationship should be, each other's biggest supporter, each other's biggest cheerleader. So that brings you back to the butterfly moments of your relationships, right, and like Micaeh Parsons said, like we talked about on Fox Sports Radio Cavino and Rich, it reminds not just NFL players but everybody to shoot deep.
Speaker 1: Go for the shot, go for your dream. Girl.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm not setting Yeah, I'm not saying you got to be superficial pilgrim.
Speaker 1: You got buckles on your shoes. Are you a settler?
Speaker 3: Do I look like a pilgrim? Come on, so shoot your shot, but go deep, like Travis Kelcey did. He got the biggest star in the game. But don't think about it.
Speaker 2: Some NFL players, NBA players, baseball players, they're dating these thoughties. They meet at the club and all a sudden they got multiple women pregnant. Zion Williamson, Now his reputation is like, dude, what are you doing. You're Zion and you're fiddling around with different OnlyFans models. Get your shit together, indeed, and to like Travis Kelce goes after Taylor Swift. He's the Steph Curry of Shooting Deep. He's having a garbage year and things don't look good for Russell Wilson, but you know, does look good his relationship with Sierra. They got beautiful kids. It seems like he's happy and he's with like a woman that matches his fly.
Speaker 3: As they say, as we say, game, recognize game. Yeah, these are two very popular people young love.
Speaker 2: It's nice if you're an athlete. There's two ways you could go and listen, I'm making the rules. I guess it's my podcast.
Speaker 1: You go one of.
Speaker 2: Two ways, high school or college sweetheart that you trust, yeah, or shoot deep because you're a star. Don't be don't be having like unprotected weird times with girls that you meet hanging in the hotel lobby. The girls that are at the club trying to get into the player's VIP area. Those women are trouble and the player should be able to sniff it from a mile away, but they seem to fall with the trap every time. So pull a Kelsey, shoot deep. Whether or not you believe the him and tailor are real.
Speaker 1: Just do it.
Speaker 3: And you know going for your dream girl has its benefits. Let's pull up that graphic of latest update. It's why of the Taylor Swift effect? It's out of control? Are you gonna put any readers for this one?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You know what I might have to, but it also proves Spotty's point. I don't believe that this is the case when it comes to and Taylor Swift, but don't think that people aren't opportunistic and people don't take advantage of what I can get out.
Speaker 2: Of this, because Kelsey's getting a hell of a lot this. This is a tweet sent out by Front Office Sports since Taylor Swift showed up to Sunday's Chiefs Bear Game four spike in Travis Kelsey's jersey sales.
Speaker 3: That's crazy, not only for Kelsey, not only for the Swifties, but for the NFL.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 3: There's a whole new fan base tuning in to see what these dudes are about.
Speaker 2: You mean, hence the I'm in my Kelsey era merchandise. And these girls that are just like go go Taylor's boyfriend.
Speaker 3: Now, this one's wild too, because I mean, we have a podcast of our own. We have several shows. Cavino and Rich been doing it a long time. Kelsey's podcast ranks number one overall on Apple. Now because on the Swifties number one. You gotta start dating like Selena Gomez or something. You know what, I just might I gotta shoot shooting deep Selena?
Speaker 1: What's up anything for Selena?
Speaker 2: This guy added almost half a million Instagram and social media followers women watching this game. Look at all the stats that the viewership was number one.
Speaker 3: A sixty three percent jumping female you were age eighteen to forty nine, a three time increase in chief searches on the web, a three time increase in chief sales on stub Hub. Chiefs sold more tickets in a single day since the start of the season. And you know, it's gone so crazy and so viral that every dude is answering questions to their wife or girlfriendly, so wait, their brothers, like yeah, they're brothers.
Speaker 1: Are they on the same team?
Speaker 3: No, but they play against each other in the Super Bowl yeah, did they play the same position?
Speaker 1: No, No, is the brother married? Yeah? I think so, thank I don't know.
Speaker 3: He seems more like a like a family guy, but Travis is like a right. But it's gotten so overboard now women are now trolling their husbands, pretending that, you know, Taylor Swift has put Kelsey on the map. But in some regard it's true because a lot of women weren't a little Kelse. It's embarrassing because Travis Kelsey is a two time Super Bowl champion and one of the biggest personalities in the NFL. But even our own pal Nicole from Serious XM tried to troll her husband and you could see the anger not only in her husband's face, but when you search us on TikTok and Instagram. Yeah, so many husbands and boyfriends are like what, like, you got to be like, you gotta be kidding me. Take a look at our friend the call trolling Matt her husband. It is really cool that, like Taylor Swift put Travis Kelcey on the map.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: You're kidding, right, Fuck, you're kidding right? No, I mean, no one knew who he was before Taylor. You're making a joke. Right, he's just aggravated. What are you talking about? No one who Travis Kelsey was before Taylor. This whole thing I started. That's defensive coordinator. To know who he was, asked the two superhowls. That's the greatest quarterback. He's agravating. Every husband is like.
Speaker 3: Don't even dring this trash into my world.
Speaker 1: Right now, he's been a big star.
Speaker 3: I mean I remember interviewing him when he was doing Catching Kelsey was on our show years and years ago. Uh, and look at him now, the biggest name in the game. His dating life is big for football. How crazy is that? Courtesy of his game? Him shooting deep and Taylor Swift? Was that just a junk shot of Travis Kelsey.
Speaker 1: Spot and zoomed in on I don't know what a beast of Donnie is.
Speaker 3: You know, Spot doesn't pull up the one where we're sitting there laughing, talking.
Speaker 1: He pulls up the one where we look like little people.
Speaker 2: You are lets her perspective. I'm like six foot almost sixty one. Travis Kelce next to me makes me look like I'm five to five.
Speaker 3: Those guns I'm five eleven, five ten and three fourths, but I'm five eleven with my height increasing shoes, with my yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, so my kids tailor stiff right there?
Speaker 2: Maybe I inspired him, dude, just to the credit, just to prove how she did put him in the spotlight a bit more obviously.
Speaker 1: I mean he is just here.
Speaker 2: He has ex girlfriends and girls from that stupid reality show trying to get their fifteen minutes of fame saying I dated him and he was a cheater, just just so they can get on TMZ and it's disgusting.
Speaker 1: Whack a doodle do beat it with disgusting?
Speaker 3: Now? It does pose one last question, guys, or maybe just one little learning lesson from this story, right who knows where it goes.
Speaker 1: I'm rooting for it. I'm not hating right.
Speaker 3: Rich has this theory that if you hate on this story, you need a hug. Are you giving them out? By the way, are you giving out humping them out? Are volunteering spot bro hugs? I'm giving out chest bumps to me. It's just more about listen.
Speaker 2: I get where there's a lot of guys that are like, who gets you care about Taylor Swift.
Speaker 3: Let's be real, guys, it is over blood, it is It's over it's crazy the same way, the same way I got a kick out of Shakira dissing Tom Cruise and saying yet not interested and then hanging out with like Lewis Hamilton, the race car driver.
Speaker 2: I like, if you like sports and music, how could you not gravitate to this story.
Speaker 1: If you're a stats guy, that's like, I won't care about sports. I get it. But to me, Dwayne stats, it's it's fun. Who get Come on now? Baby's on this.
Speaker 3: It's a reminder not only to shoot deep, like we said, go for the dream girl, but you gotta be with someone who elevates you. So you think about that uff. So far, so far again, it's new. She has elevated Travis Kelcey's profile in every way possible. Right now, think back to your failed relationships. Slowly but surely, once the romance was gone, once you were past that honeymoon phase, you realize that they weren't adding every way possible, slowly but surely they were taking away from your life and vice versa, maybe you to theirs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in every way possible.
Speaker 2: So in the bank account, I always keep in mind that what is what is the person you're with doing are they taking away from your life or are they adding and being?
Speaker 1: Are they a good partner?
Speaker 3: And I think he sort of struck gold here be with someone who elevates you as my rich hangs with me.
Speaker 2: That's exactly as Bill Belichick said to wrap it up. Yeah, I'd be the best catch of his life.
Speaker 3: And then he said, dude, even Belichick went to see your live and was blown away. So again, like she's just hitting it from.
Speaker 2: I'll say, maybe he's hitting it in every possible in every possible way. All right, Well, hey, thank you guys for joining us on over Promised every Wednesday. Thanks to our friends and DraftKings, we get to do a little bonus pod and don't forget to follow us at Covin on Rich. You can watch this podcast anytime on the Fox Sports Radio YouTube page or listen wherever you get your podcast. Subscribe. We love you until next time. A rivea there gie baby, see you in the over Promised lane.
Speaker 1: Hey bye, lad