Speaker 1: Loas knows that free makes everything better. That's why our rewards members get free standard shipping on the things they need and want starting at silver key status. Every day savings for Rewards members add up fast, So why wait? Join for free today? Loves we have you say. Not available in Alaska, Hawaii. Exclusions and more terms apply. Loyalty Program subject to terms and conditions. Details at lows dot com. Slash Shipping terms subject to change.
Speaker 2: All right, guys, welcome back Arnalisia Cali. This Hometown Heroes edition. Actually fact, I believe our guess is from the great city of Compton, if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 3: Yeah, come, this.
Speaker 2: Is something that I personally have been looking forward to for a while. I've checked this gentleman out online, been following him online, and just a lot of clips that he puts out, different interviews and things of that nature. Just a real sharp, very sharp young man and articulates himself very well and speaks very fast.
Speaker 3: Start speeding, I'll tell you when he starts speeding up.
Speaker 4: Hold on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so's it's pretty dope to watch on Instagram. So the the gentleman that I'm talking about is we'sa Islam and he's an activist. He's an author, humanitarian, social media influencer, all of the above, entrepreneur and just a very dynamic guy. So I reached he actually reached out to him a couple of months ago, he just but it was perfect timing. Now everything happened. Ever, So, as you guys know, we're in California for the month and we've been getting nothing but love, great treatment out here, and this might be the last interview that we actually do, so it's a fitting. It's fitting. So I'm very yeah, shout out to Cali man. So I'm very excited to have this conversation. We're gonna talk about a variety of different things in regards to economics. So first and foremost, thank you for joining us.
Speaker 4: Appreciate it. Yes, again, like I said, it would have been you know, sooner. But like you said, you know, it all happens for a reason. I'm just thankful to be here. Man. That's a fact. That's a fact. So let's let's let's kick it off. You know, it's interesting.
Speaker 2: Because our platform is based on you know, economics, finances, business and a friend of mine shout out to Val She's actually one of the people that inspired me to get into social media, and she was she was like, Yo, I don't know if you are aware of this, but there's a whole movement on black Twitter about how black capitalism is actually bad and it's not good. And she was like, I want I don't want your platform to not get ahead of this curve, like at the very least, y'all should address it. And I'm like, all right, you know, we're open source platform. We don't really take opinions. We get people different and I'm like, you know, I thought about it. I'm like, I personally might not subscribe to that, but let me let me hear. Let me ask, so are you familiar with that sentiment and what are your thoughts on black capitalism?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I'll say this first of all, capitalism is capitalism. That's just, you know, plain and clear all the way around the ward. But I'm not too familiar with it. I do know when it comes to capitalism and using the leverage of society for economic gains, depending on what it is, products, business, et cetera, it has ups and downs. I know that. I know capitalism has been used for the majority in the negative way as it pertains to our people when it comes to what has been done to our people on the part of major businesses and corporation. So I know that. But then again, it can be used, you know, in a good way, in a beneficial way, but it depends upon how you do it, and it has to be based on integrity and really caring for the people more than money, you know what I'm saying. So, I mean, that's I'll leave it at that. That's pretty much all I can say on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why I feel I kind of feel like it's everything in life is a balance. And you know, we talk about capitalism, socialism. I think there's good and bad parts of everything, but I mean we're in a capitalistic society, whether we hate it.
Speaker 4: And love it.
Speaker 2: So I mean it's kind of like either participate or sit on the sideline, but the game is still going to be played.
Speaker 4: That's not how you use it, all right.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you this, because a lot of people, I think speak about things that they might hear and they don't really have a full understanding. Like me personally, I never really like to talk about stuff that I don't have a full understanding of. A I don't want to just embarrass myself and be. I don't want to spread false information. But you actually you're you're a very knowledgeable guy.
Speaker 4: I can tell you read a lot.
Speaker 2: So yeah, So when we talk about these things as far as the I m F and the international monetary system and different banks and things of that nature, can you give us a.
Speaker 4: Se it's getting heated. Can you give.
Speaker 2: Us an education on what that because, like you said, you see that a lot. I see that a lot on social media and a lot of conspiracy theories. And you know, I'm one of these people where I kind of I hate conspiracy theories, but some of them are true.
Speaker 4: Yeah, It's like, it's just it is what it is.
Speaker 2: So how does that affect the day to day, average working class person who's not at the top of the mountain. As far as economics, I'll say this first of all at this time, because we are in the age of information, which is again, like you said, things have to be balanced.
Speaker 4: There's a good and there's a bad, extremely on both ends. Now when it comes to this, because now people are literally living their lives based upon what they need. Fact, they're gonna run outside, Okay, so COVID, All right, COVID If I run outside, button naked. You're gonna have somebody doing this and this is real talk. This is all dangerous thing. So you got to be careful everybody with what you post. First of all. Secondly, there are conspiracy documentarians Okay, that's a shout out to doctor West Mohaman, people who actually have the documented evidence to back up what they're talking about. I'm more so on that area, okay, where we were with the conspiracy documents, where with the realist when it comes to what's really going on. But we stick away from all the conspiracy theories. I can sift through them. Trust me when I say there are so many, there's there's there's so many you want to never get out of.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 4: It's crazy. So be careful with.
Speaker 3: Which I'm only saying it because we encountered one like a couple of weeks ago and it was just like, Yo, where where did you get this from? And I was like, all right, now we'll talk. I put it this way.
Speaker 4: Conspiracy theorists pretty much, if they can cause controversy, can grab attention, they will. These are people who want to see they were the truth secrets for the majority. Some of them can go extremely overboard, wearing aluminum caps all day, you know, looking at you like, you know, are you a human, You're a reptilian? You know what, you're clone your clones. So and when you go into that realm, it really doesn't matter what color you are, black, white, whatever. People are just really in that realm. So I'll say, be very careful of who you're listening to, and if you are a person with a large platform, be careful about fact check. Fact check at least five times. You want to cross reference and cross reference and cross reference and cross reference. And now that that's another thing. When it comes to facts, you gotta make sure you cross reference things because sometimes things can sound really believable, bro, and depending on who says it, it can sound very convincing. We're charismatic and I saw it yesterday. I saw it. You know it's like, okay, I gotta believe them. It's like no, no, no, no, no. Check it for yourself, because if you have influence over people, you will literally control their lives. And if they go out and do something they hurt themselves, that's on your hands. I mean, really, we gotta be responsible. So just be careful with the conspiracy theories, but check things. You know, don't be what mens far Khan calls a lazy learner. Don't be a surface learn If you really want to learn about that, you want to post it, okay, go go take an extra twenty thirty minutes and really fact check it. If you're gonna post it, don't just post it to get some damn views and likes. See all, we got to stop being holes for likes. Yeah, not being holes for likes. We've heard worse, be heard worse. It's real. Got we gotta really pull away from that because that's really what it is today.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: People just those likes and views, and and also a lot of people sincerely want to help. That's another thing. A lot of celebrities, a lot of y'all just starting to step into being an intellectual. So you're learning, and so you're really like, man, I want to help my people who are following my ten, my twenty, my thirty million followers, But be careful. I've seen some stuff from certain artists and celebrities and I was like, what the hell did you just post? And I'll be like, if I can get in touch with them, I will know, because that's what you're supposed to be. Just publicly, Basha. That's another thing. Oh y'all saw this, crazy niggas.
Speaker 3: When they call you on the private line, you can.
Speaker 4: Reach out to them personally because they may not know. There's a lot of celebrities, brother, who come to me for consulting about things because they really didn't know. And I tell them, no, no, no, that's that's not that's not true. Let me seeing you the facts on that, and then they see it they're like, oh, man, I was about to make a big mistake on that one, you know. So we have to we have to have enough love for one another to make sure we put out what is proper, what's right, what's factual, and with solutions preferably if you can. If there's another problem, you're gonna post post it with a solution if you can. Because that's another thing everybody right now, we know all the damn problems in the world. Bro, It's so many negative things going on, but we need some positive to go with it, like you said, to keep that balance. So the IMF, what's to deal with that International Monetary Fund? Okay, so here we go, y'all. Some of y'all know about this no manterary of fund you're talking about the organization that funds countries. They give loans out to countries and they basically enslave countries. This is pretty much what they do. So they say, listen, uh, you know, it's kind of like a it's like a rich pimp organization. I'm going to say it like that. It's not slanger damn, it's what it is. So they go in loan money and they say, this is your lump sum here, pay it back and increments of this amount, you know, every year, every month or whatever, and this is what you can use for whatever, you know, building your economy, building this your businesses et cetera, to stimulate it whatever. And that's what they do. The issue is when they put a high level of interest on these things that is impossible for these countries to pay back. Now as a part of the agreements, that they default or if they break the agreement, then there are other options that kick in. Okay, well, we can take control of your ports, we can take control of your airports, we can take control of this or that if you default on the loan. You see what I'm saying. This is this is the criminal stuff that they do, and they've done it to countries or all throughout Africa and all throughout the world. They know what they're doing, you know, them, along with the other banks and national banks and who loan money at high interests to control foreign nations and foreign leaders, to get them under the control and under the umbrella of those who they control. So then you'll see other countries and nations doing some craziest hell stuff to their citizens and to their people in order. But it's like it's not them. They're being controlled and now the people who owned them are now writing their policies. Do you understand I'm saying, that's the power behind economics. You gotta understand what's going on. And you'd have to be like Fidel Castro in Cuba. You have to stand on integrity and say I'd rather not take nothing from you and stand on integrity for my people. He was willing to do that, and of course America put sanctions on them, wouldn't allow the countries to help them. They're still recycling cars from the sixties and.
Speaker 3: The seventies broke fact, they're still doing that.
Speaker 4: They're like, hold on, don't throw that away. What you doing? We could put that here, don't don't you know, it's a serious thing because they have that much integrity. We will not be pimped. We will not be enslaved, you know, for a foreign nation that does not have our interest, our best interest. So you know, that's that's really what the IMF does and what it is. Has it done some good. I'm sure it has done some good. The issues that we have people at that level. It's usually backed by special interest groups who have a wicked intent and they have demonstrated that in what they do to our countries.
Speaker 3: It's a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, now in a nutshell much. Make sure you study more. There's a lot more information to learn about it.
Speaker 2: But definitely, and it sounds I'm interested to get your take on what you said. A lot sounds like what China is currently doing all over the world. And it's interesting because we've all we spoke about China, especially like what they're doing in Africa and the Caribbean. But we spoke to an entrepreneur in Nigeria, like he's actually lives in Nigeria, and I asked him, like, you know, what's your thoughts on it. He's like, honestly, you know, China's doing what's in the best interest of China. But it's business at the end of the day. It's not like nobody's coming and putting a gun to anybody's head and making them do this and things of that nature. So they was like, you know, we have to you know, kind of have some accountability leadership and the public and things that nature. So how do you feel about it, because that's another hot topic as far as China.
Speaker 4: I'm glad you said that. As it pertains to what the brother who lives Nigeria said, because a lot of the leaders have been bought out, it's nothing that people really got to understand when they say, well, China, China, China. It's like hold on. First of all, many of the African leaders have been bought out. They have literally taken the money from China, just like they took money from America, just like they took money from other nations Europe, et cetera, to allow them to come in and do whatever it is they want to do with the different agreements, whatever those agreements may be. The issue is that many people in Africa, and I meet with a lot of them. I've been awarded by a number of African organizations, international organizations for my humanitarian work or my activism. They tell me to my face, they say, brother, brother, brother, you need to understand that a lot of our leaders have sold out. They have and they hate it. Brother. They're like, we do our best to stand as a people, to stand as you know, I'm Zimbabwean or I'm Gyananian or I'm Nigerian. But then some of them are just like, well, this is a new world. It's a new time. You know, it's a new time. You know, if they want to come in and give us money, fine, they don't look at the fact that you can pull your resources together. You live, you have the wealth under your feet. You see what I'm saying. You can access that and you can use it independently to work with your other African brothers in African nations. But again, because you have a outside foreign power that has come in and has divided you from one another, has come in usurp your power, killed your leaders, put in CIA agents in the place of certain leaders. This is America's foreign policy. Because that also has a lot to do with economics. You definitely want to look at that. You have to read a book by the name of the Confessions of an Economic hit Man, where they talk about how they set up coops to get rid of Oh yeah, they do that. Did it with Libya, They did it with Iraq, they did any nation that does not agree with the foreign policies to allow them to have access to the wealthy. Colonel Kadafi, Oh yeah, Colonel Momafi. Can you talk about that, sir? No, that's sorry. See whatever you need, brother, I'm just saying you're ready for it. I'll say it again this way. The African leaders who have not sold out, we thank you, stan strong brothers, because I know a lot of you who follow my network and this network and other networks. You're watching, you listening. You have to maintain integrity and as far as con said, stand strong. Stand strong. If you must die on that, then you must down that. But stand strong for the people, for Africa, for the nation, for us as a diaspora to not sell out to this enemy, because they do not have our best interests at hand. They don't. They don't care about us. That's the point. China has their own interests. Like you said, it's China, and that's business. You agree to it. It's business, So I can't argue with that. However, a lot of nations in Africa. Now, a lot of countries are now the rethinking that. Now they're trying to come out of deals. Now, they're trying to figure out a way to get around it. Like, okay, you know, we didn't read this section of this part of this subsectionments like a record contract.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, man, you know them three sixty d they got for the country.
Speaker 4: Lawyer. Two years later you're like, no, did you know about that?
Speaker 3: My country back.
Speaker 4: Got me. I didn't know that. Bringing that that independent what it's called audit those auditors. So that's what's happening now. But again, if we stand strong, if you make the agreements with China, you're going to have to go along with the agreement or find a way to get out of it. But we have to stand strong as the people. At the end of the day, we must do for self or some of the consequences. We have the power, we have the wealth. We just need the unity. That's all we need. Okay. So that's all I really got to say on that, because at the end of the day, a lot of those countries really did get involved willingly, and that's the issue. And I'm not saying I'm not saying anything negative about China because it's business. And I will never say China is worse than America. So let's never get that twists people like China China. I stop it. We're still done with stuff America right now, from Breonna Taylor all the way down as being murdered. China ain't out here killing black folk. Okay, all right, so let's just make that clear. But in everybody else when it comes to that type of situation. But Libya, now, are you sure you want to go into that just I mean it is economics, brother, there was. I mean he did a beautiful job, you know, Colonel will Margadafi may I lobby. Please. First of all, I don't listen to Western media about foreign leaders. That's the first thing. I don't listen to what America has to say about a Libyan leader, America has to say about a Mexican leader, Hawaiian leader, Chinese, because again, America has their own interests, just like China has their own. Everyone has their own, So I'd rather listen to their media because they do have media. Some of y'all don't know Africa has buildings. They're still living in huts, brother Hudson, stop showing them commercials with the little children with the stomach, so I would flies on them. Dollar bro the technology. I mean, come on. So I had to say that because people really be tripped. But in Libya under Colonel Mulmakadafi, it was free. Wow, that's the old song there is. There was free health care, there was free education. When you got married, he would give the family anywhere between five to twenty five thousand dollars for getting married. If you wanted to till land and grow your own food, would give you a tractor, give you seeds and give you a certain plot of land for you to grow your own food. If you wanted to go to school in a foreign nation or to another country, go abroad, Libya would sponsor that. They would pay for your room on board, they would pay for the tuition, and whatever country you went to. All of these things America ain't knowing as a country, as a country free, free, and I'm not saying that free, horrible free, good healthcare. Before Colonel moulmagadav he took over the leadership of Libya, it was the poorest country. After he took over the leadership and started to work on it, it became the most wealthy country in Africa had zero debt. It owed no one the I m F. He didn't know any other foreign countries, European countries. No, they were free of debt, debt free. See that right there. That lets me know. Ah, no one A they attacked him, called him a dictator. You know, so he's a horrible this is and horrible that. But wait a minute, he's doing for his people what America claims she's doing for her. You're not doing any of this. You're not even doing a thirtieth of what they're doing. So it's like, how can you be so hypocritical to even try to open your mouth and talk about a leader over there who's actually giving his people these different things that you say you're giving yours. Not that's not how it goes. So he built it into an economic power that was independent, and he was gonna come together with the other over fifty three countries in Africa to create a joint currency African Union and African Union, which I mean, bro, when you're talking about money and economics, that is the most powerful move that could have ever been done on the planet. Because then he would have removed they would bankrupt the European pound, they would bankrupt the American dollar, they will bankrupt the Chinese you n they bankrupt every other former currency because you are backing your wealth based off of the mineral resources underneath your feet. And Africa got all of them. Everybody gonna bow down to the African currency. And it was like, hell no, we're not gonna do that. Hell no, we're not gonna do that. We are not gonna have no niggas on no paper. And you go, I'm gonna have to use that. I'm just being real, Okay, we're not We're not gonna have that, you know. And again because a lot of people know about this, but a lot of people didn't, and that we don't understand that when it comes to economics and money, color becomes less important. At the top. There's some black people who's helping to push evil, there's some Arabs doing it, there's some Chinese, there's some white. There's a lot of people at the top, and that color line becomes less important. It becomes power.
Speaker 2: Now in a different language than you said the same message, appreciate, He said the same thing, exact thing.
Speaker 4: Power only respects power. So if I got a billion and you got a billion, we can sit at the table. But if I'm black and you white, okay, well it's like, okay, well we want to buy this right about your color? Right now? Even if I did, it don't matter.
Speaker 3: Were talking about money, talking about some money, exactly know what I'm saying. This was a history lesson, So speaking of economics, because I suppose you prior to this, but can we talk about the internal banking families of Europe? Can we give a history of that? And so that when when I talked about the young gentlemen who came, he was speaking about some some theories they came up, and I was just like, that's interesting because I've never heard him talk like that before. And maybe you know, he doesn't have all the knowledge, So can you enlighten us all?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, I'll give a little bit here. First of all, people try to argue and say that it is a conspiracy theory when you are talking about David Rockefeller, when you're talking about the Federal Reserve Act of nineteen thirteen. This is actual fact. There's nothing, there's no theoretical anything behind it. They met off the coast of Jecky Island of Georgia. They met off the coast on a small island. You're talking about David Rockefeller and some other individuals to come up with a way where they could take control over the monetary policies of America. The Federal Reserve has nothing to do with the United States Constitution. It states in the United States Constitution that Congress shall hold the right to print the money, and so forth and so on. But who is the Federal Reserve. They have nothing to do with America. They are a gangster group, a third party who came in and they took over these banking systems from Europe, and then they gradually moved into the rest of the planet. By the time they got to America, that's when nineteen thirteen came along with the passing of the Federal Reserve Act. And once that happened, all of the power to print money, coin, money, etc. Turned over into the Federal Reserve, and no longer Congress. It used to say a silver certificate at the top of the dollar. It said silver certificate, meaning oh, this is back by silver okay, or it was back by goal okay. But then it switched to Federal Reserve. Note what the hell does that mean? And now the money system is not under the people, it's not under Congress, it's not under our control per se. It's under the control of a third party gangster group organization that uses it to control and enslave the planet. That's what that is about. Hence why the economy is so high. They use war to make money. But if they use the war to make money, then the dollar goes further into debt, therefore having less worth higher inflation. So what a dollar's worth today ain't nothing. It's nothing compared to what it was back then. Yeah, you know America currently on Wall Street they're saying it's a little over twenty two to twenty three trillion dollars in debt. Well, no, that's not true. They're not adding in medicaid, medical all those things that illus that they have for all these other nations. America's over seventy trillion dollars in debt and it's growing every day. They're printing millions every day, which means you print more, the money becomes less and less and less and less and less valuable. That's why. Also people need to start looking at gold. Hence whid gold is so high right now? Yeah, this week, you know what I'm saying all the time, my silver is going up, even though some people say that I don't buy silver, But the pre nineteen thirty three silver coins in particular, you should be buying because those are worth about I think it costs about twenty three twenty five dollars per coin. So you want to get some of those. Why because the dollar brother is about to become completely obsolete. It's about to get to a point like it got over in Europe where they were having positive in the middle of the street. You know, it was burning, you know, smoking cigars, likely with the money. I know some of y'all like, man ain't going happened. Listen, bro, They're talking about this economic gap because of the pandemic. Nearly forty million people weren employed just a couple months ago in America. So you're gonna give a stimulus check to forty million people. You're not gonna give ten dollars to forty million people, you see what I'm saying. So you're giving millions, billions trillions that you don't have to people who are not working, and then you shut it down again, which is why you know Trump and everyone else wanted to open it up they're like, listen it, it don't matter if people get sick. Either we going down hereonomically or were going down physically and health wise. We gotta choose one. So they'd rather open up the economy, let some people get sick and die, but to allow us the economy to thrive and survive, because it is upside down, you know what I'm saying, that's what it is. So but it all started again with the national banking families of Europe and then of course pushing for war to make more money, sending people to die. More war, more money, more interest, et cetera, et cetera, And that is what it has been since nine thirteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's interesting because a lot of people might not realize, like you said that the Federal Reserve Bank is not it's not it's not a government agency. It's just fed It's like it's like it's like FedEx, like like you would just automatically think it's it's federal and they print money and they so just by default you would think, okay, it's part of it's part of the government, but it's actually not part of the government at all at all.
Speaker 4: And it's interesting, not at all. Anybody who's dealing with economics. I mean, this is this is the show. Y'all watch you know, y'all watch these brothers. They give you a game. They give you as much game as possible. That was possibly some of the most important game they could give you is to understand the difference between the Federal Reserve and the government when it comes to money, the monetary system. That's why bigcoin is so important. Some people talk about that always that the economists in America will say, all consocrat because it's not controlled. It's a universal currency. You can't control it. You can transfer anywhere. They're like, uh no, it's bad because we want you to stick with the American dollar. That's gone. That's done for it. Okay, so now you have to look at other forms of currency and be very wise about looking at other currency, investing in other currency, and moving your money around. Really, I gotta start pulling your stuff out of the bank and the minute I ain't trying to go against what y'all don't know. Just say you thought you got on that, you know, you let me know, but be very mindful. Just understand that, you know, don't put all of your money in one location that is controlled by the Federal Reserve or any of its bank you know, you know what, you know what A.
Speaker 2: I don't know if people notice, but there's a shortage of coins. Yeah, that's interesting. And b Yeah the bank thing is interesting because it's like, all right, what's the odds of bank having not enough money? Until they don't have enough money? Because it's good in Greece. In Greece a few years ago they shut the banks down. They made a stop on ATM run because people was trying to So it's like theoretically, like if you have ten million dollars, the bank doesn't have ten million. That's why they only ensure two hundred and fifty thousand. So if you go, we dropped that, you literally yeah, you literally can't. Yeah, it's the FDI c ensured, so you could literally only take up to a certain amount. And then they got to like actually order others because there's there's regional banks for the Federal Reserve like this, the Federal Reserve regional banks like Saint Louis, New York, LA. Like there's different regions, so they have to order the money. And then this is kind of a more involved conversation, but that kind of goes with the interest rates, right, because they charged the regular retail banks money to actually bother so when they lower their interest rates, when they raise the interest rates, it all comes into play.
Speaker 4: And making money off your money, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's one of the things that was I mean a lot of people said that to us, and hopefully people get the message. But like money is a tool to get assets, having it sitting in the bank does mean anything. I know, Like Fernando had told us that and it stuck with my mind when you just said that, it was like, Yo, every dollar is a worker to me, So I gotta put that on that work.
Speaker 4: To put it to work and let it make money for you.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: That's that's where the investments and the assets come in. Own something that builds and it's in its value and create and it's worth. That's what we have to look at. Again, most of the people in the hood y're like, look, I got forty dollars, bro for the next week. Fact, what can I do with this? That's why we have to now pull our resources. We don't have a choice, bro. We have to practice group economics. There is no choice here, There's none. Most of the people in the hood don't have two hundred dollars to stay family. And I know it may sound crazy for some people, it's like no, no, no, seriously, even the money that we do have, we're spending it in the wrong direction. But we have to now look at, Okay, what can we afford to put in the pot? Depending on what block we're on, depending on what hood we from the hoods, y'all gotta come together and start putting money in the pot. Whatever crib blood, hood essays, whatever, and start putting your dollars together so everyone can work a little and no one have to work a lot, and then you can start buying up things. You know, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: I feel like we're the only people that have to be convinced about cooker economics because everything else. Because like I went to this Indian wedding a friend of mine Indian is my first comcod in Indian wedding. So it's a whole week experience. If you ever been to an Indian wedding, it's like and he will seek. So they had like a it was like a whole thing. So the whole So the long story short is like where he lives in New Jersey, Like that's where like the whole town is all seeks and they have an interesting thing where they own like motels. They're own like one hundred motels and yeah, and then like he was explaining to me the process. So it's like one person from India comes, they buy a hotel, then they send enough money for the next person to come, and then they work in the hotel. They learn the business of the hotel, and then the other people give them money to start their hotel. When they get enough money, they pay it back and then it's like a whole thing and that they just run it back again. So I see that in other cultures and it's just like it's interesting to me because that's group economics. But for us, it's still something that we kind of have to really be convinced and understand. So how do we how do we get away from from that mindset and really move in to make it normal, Like make group economics normal.
Speaker 4: It has to be promoted and it has to be it has to be talked about more by those of us practice it in a positive way. We gotta we gotta brag about that, like, yeah, bro, I put my family on like I said it this way. This book was edited, it was written by me black man. Then it was edited by black women. Then my product manager black women, which is my sister. Then her two sons they are employed as the packagers, so we employed them. Then I have my my mother, and I have I think two cousins who also work for me. I employed my own family. You know what I'm saying, Black women for the majority, but black people period. That's it. I said, I'm not about to employ nobody else. I'm employing my family. I'm anna free all up so that we can invest in each other and then we can go ahead and build on something else. And we are building on something else now, you know what I'm saying. That's how it's supposed to be. I'm not playing no games out there because a lot of black people in families who are doing this.
Speaker 3: It's great pride in that.
Speaker 4: Come on, bro, I'm gonna say it again. We're doing that right now.
Speaker 3: They have to be. You know.
Speaker 2: It's we don't trust each other, and we can still we can stimulate each other's economy even with us like so, they see me and Troy as the host of early Aleisia, but it's more than us. So we have Mike who does all of our technical stuff. We all grew up together. Another one of our friendship more he just left, but he's ahead of our marketing. So then Mike's brother is like, he edits because I write, but I'm not the best for grammar. So he's our editor for our writing. And then his other brother actually edits our videos. He DTAs our live events. So it's like, why would we pay somebody else. We could stimulate each We all come from the same neighborhood, so now we stimulate in each other's economy, and ultimately it's only going to come back to all of us anyway and make all of us stronger as opposed to trying to, you know, work with this person and that person, and it's like by before you know it, like you don't even understand what's going on. And I feel like people will take more pride and they'll they'll go to extra amount because now it actually makes sense where it's like his brother's gonna work harder for him because he know he wants him to be successful. Right, it's not just a random person who you just outsource. And it's like, I'll get it to it when I can get to it, man, I'll say I'll say two things in this. First of all, we as a people have to be willing to work. That's like, we gotta be real about this. This is what the accountability that.
Speaker 4: If I put you on, be on, don't give me a bad name. And I'm doing my best to keep this thing afloat. Don't come in like, man, what a bag. I'm trying to get the bag you can't get. There's plenty of bag. We're talking like it's only one bag. Like, no, you gotta keep adding to the Okay, we're gonna give your bag. It's gonna be empty at first. You're gonna add I'm gonna switch a lot of rappers talking. You're gonna add to it. And us as a people, we are the bad. That's what we got to get through.
Speaker 3: We are value.
Speaker 4: This come on the value. We have to add to that. So we we add to that piece. And we have to be pride for or proud and thankful and happy to work for one another. If I'm working one brother, I'm working with my brother. And we have to treat the people that work with us fairly too. We gotta have love, we gotta have respect, we have to have trust. One major reason why we don't trust when it comes to money. It's really a traumatic thing that has been passed down generationally as a part of what happened with us with the Freedman's Bank. The Freeman's Bank when black folks we were technically slaves, but they're not or whatever, and we became free, et cetera. We were putting our money into Freeman's Bank. Okay, so we're putting our money in there, in our savings and all that. And after a certain point they just took all our money and they're like, but no, you can't get your money back now that's it boomed. So our money is going out of like we're like, okay, hold on, hold on. So we were rushing now hearing about that Russian. Just take whatever our money, take it out and just spend it. Just spend it, spend and spend it because they're gonna take it from me. So I gotta spend it to get some assets, something physical, you know, So so now I have to. It's it's a traumatic thing. That's why we just spend, spend, spend, spend. We don't save because we think, damn it, if I don't buy something, I'm gonna lose it. That's really it's a deep traumatic thing that happens. But especially in the hood. We gotta buy the sneakers, we gotta buy the necklace, we gotta buy this, not realize most of that jurious fake I'm not talking about ones that I know personally, it's really you know, so we don't want to give our people this fake hope of aspirations in something that does an add value, doesn't add wealth, doesn't build up us as a people. And really, when you're putting people on, when you're buying up land in real estate and you're going into technology and business and all of that, it takes time. But it is the most long lasting. That little quick dollar ain't nothing. It is how long it's the longevity, the consistency. Can you create what you create generational wealth like motels and stuff like that. Bro, that's never ending. Yeah, you see what I'm saying, And that's families that do that, families and they eating for the rest of their life. I'm tired of this whole get the bag noble. I want to get get the business the business, okay, and then build from there and just keep going until you know, we achieve that generational wealth.
Speaker 3: So speaking, expelled rappers and obviously get the bag is that's one of the slangs. What are your thoughts in the accountability and responsibility that they have, because I mean, I feel like you might be just like a generation below us when it came to the music. We always talk about how it raised us. What are your thoughts on that? Just generation rappers?
Speaker 4: People listen to y'all, that's just what we have to get through our head. The children listen to what rappers say. Out of what you say, sim Lean percoset. Okay, they're gonna send Lean and percoset that.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, it's what you do as an influencer.
Speaker 4: Most people who are rappers, you know, they like, Look, I didn't signed up to be no leader. Yeah you did, sadly you did the moment you decided to be in front of people. You in front of people, and people like what you say. So they nine times out of ten are gonna want to do what you say to do. They're gonna want to act like how you act, dress how you dress, go where you go. That's what it is. If I'm interested in you, I see what you got on. I like that because I like you. It's the personality attached to it. I like the personality. I want to be like the personality. It's a psychological game that we have to understand that we're playing. So you've got to be very accountable when you're doing what you're doing. Just the athletes, the rappers, the actresses, the actress, everybody gotta be accountable because people are watching you. So regardless of whether or that's you feel like you signed them to be a influencer or a leader, you are that. Now. Are you doing it properly? Maybe not, but you have to understand people are gonna follow what you do and what you say. So we just got to take responsibility for that broke.
Speaker 2: So you're a member of the Nation of Islam. So I was talking off camera as far as I don't think that the Nation Islam people really understand as far as one of the founding principles of it was an economic structure like it had when it first started in the sixties even fifties. You know a lot of restaurants, Yes, it was. It was importing fish, I believe from Peru, with boats and trucks, farms, schools. That was like the whole thing in the slogan was like do for self. So economics was always a big part of it. So can you enlighten the people on that, because, like I said, they might have heard about the Nation Islam, they might have had some preconceived notions, but they might not have known that part. As far as the business structure.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, but I'll say this when it comes to our people, you know, when it comes to us as a group, the number one thing is to make sure you keep our people economically undermined, thiss enfranchised, keep them out of the market, make sure we don't have the ability to access capital large amounts of money so that we can do for self. That's been the overall legenda of this system. However, the most honoraby Lajah Muhammad came up with something called the Economic Blueprint, where he said five cents a day, thirty five cents a week, less than twenty dollars a year, and we all pour that money and pull it together so that we can have a practicing group economic system where we can buy our own farm land, where we can establish own businesses, et cetera, et cetera. So he started that and the do for self or suffer the consequences is specifically what he said, he learned a lot of what he learned from when it comes to economics, from the honorable Marcus Mosaic Garviy with the entire you know, the movement under the Garviai movement, which was very successful as we all know. So by implementing this, the Nation of Islam rolls, as I said, not only with farms as you brought up, importing fish, schools, businesses. We had sewing companies, you know, clothing companies, all these things, and of course employing all of our own people. And it grew into an over eight see million dollar economy with the Nation of Islam Alan talking about in the sixties, you know what I'm saying. So the do for self still stands today. We still practice that today. We actually when the government came in and pretty much destroyed everything, removed our schools, removed everything, you know, arrested a lot of the people. They did not want it to be known that that was that there was an independent group of black people, intelligent thinkers, peaceful people. You're not gonna mess with us, you know, but we are peaceful who are doing for self and establishing our own everything, just how everyone else is doing. Chinese are doing it, and he is doing it, Jewish people doing it. And the issue was that for us in particular, because we wanted to separate and establish our own everything, that became a problem. So we still have it today. Schools, we have farms. Security. Oh, security all day long.
Speaker 3: We'll get that, we'll get that.
Speaker 4: You get it twisted, you know. But we have a lot of these things still established. We have the number one black news publication in the world, the Final Call newspaper independently, you know, produced, published and promoted by us, with local, national, and international news about different topics and subjects, including economics.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, man, it's a beautiful thing. It was a larger circumstance back then, but once it came down, we of course resurrected it and that we are still going. How did you said? The government kind of squashed it? Yeah, how'd that go? And time?
Speaker 3: What's the timeframe we're talking about?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you're talking about in the late sixties, early seventies where they came in. Of course, when the most taanabilaged Mohammad departed in the mid nineteen seventies, that's when a lot of different things started happening. Businesses started shutting down. They started to go in. You know, certain people left and became discouraged. You know, once you once you feel that your leader has departed, it's very you know, disheartened, it's heartbreaking. So a lot of people left, the businesses, a lot of businesses shut down, a lot of companies started to buy out businesses and companies. The schools. They were arresting the teachers of the Mohamma University at the time, because we faught to have independent schooling. In large part in America is because of the most Unabeliga Muhammad that independent schooling even exists him, Sister Claire Mahama weed, that was something that we fought for because he said, of our people want to learn education about us, we must be taught by our own just how everyone else does that. So again that was a problem. So these are different components that the government came in and said we're gonna take that, take that, remove that, buy that out, etcetera. You know, arrest these people, et cetera, et cetera. So it was a large pool and economically that was a major thing that they said we're gonna snatch this, and they try to come up with things saying well, this is done illegally, and this is illegaland we're gonna take this and taxes and whatever. You know, they just tried to find any way to destroy the base and the foundation. So they were successful partially, but again because because of Minister Farakhan and all the work of the believers at that time in the late seventies and the eighties, we were able to resurrect it and re establish everything. We're still coming back up, but we were seriously able to come back something that usually is devastating.
Speaker 3: Now I've heard you say before you were born into the nation. Can you talk about that journey? Because I know that you've been studying and obviously teaching as well, but I know you went into political science in college. What's that journey been like for you?
Speaker 4: I'll say this, being born, first born Compton, the youngest of ten children. You said, well, attitude, man, we got some big families. So I'm the youngest of ten children, five boys, five girls, and growing up in Compton. We went to Mahana Mastam fifty four in Compton, that's the Compton Mosque. So I was praying in Arabic before I prayed in English. I was waking up five am, washing my hands, feed ankles for a blution and all that, praying on the rug with the compass on it. I didn't even know what I was saying when I was two and three years old, but that's what I was doing. All of our last names are Islam, so that's really interesting to the airport right now. Boring into it, Man, it was a different lifestyle because we were all known. Our house was known as the Muslims, like we was known as those the Muslims in the community. So everybody everything was cool. You came around our house, everybody's respectful. They saw us walk down the street. All the dined them. The moves was don't give them no port, you know, like that's how it was funny, But that's how that's how it was when we grew up. That was the lifestyle. You know, it was a beautiful thing. And so from that point up until about the age of seven or eight is when I was practicing going to mass et cetera. Our stepfather, who was the one that brought us into Islama, was arrested and brought to jail. So when he was taking to jail, family collapsed. Different things happened you know, gang banging was something that occurred with some of my brothers and some of my family cousins. My oldest sister was on She ended up on skid row on crack cocaine for about fifteen years. So she's still alive. Thankfully, she made it through. She's cleaning and I'm thankful for that. But this is the clock the circumstances that were happening around our family. So at that point, no one was going to the Maas anymore. So it was just me and my mother. And then from there we actually went into the Christian church because she was going to a program when she was an atropathic doctor, et cetera. And she was having her people go to this program, her clients, and at that program she met up with a Christian pastor and so they were doing things, working out a lot of you know, situations for different patients and stuff like that. And you know, I said, well, this is where we're gonna be at. I was like nineteen years old, So she said, okay, you know that we're gonna be at, et cetera. And I was learning the Bible at that point, so I started learning the Quran, et cetera. Praying there a big in a nation. Then I'm now in the Christian Church for a certain period of time. Then after that boom circle all the way back now and back.
Speaker 3: In the nation.
Speaker 4: Like that's how literally just in a nutshell.
Speaker 2: That's pretty Have have your other siblings are they have they come back to the nation or they love the nation?
Speaker 4: But to my knowledge, none of them are in a mosque to my knowledge, but most of them they live in different states. Those cities still got the last name Miss Slim say Aslam Lake and they're like, we Muslim, we you know, we love a nation. Let a minister. It is what it is. You see what I'm saying. So where in the building or not, Islam is right here. So the building is not where the building is what makes you a Muslim. It's what you practice, It's how you live your life. That's what it is. So you know, that's why I love my family.
Speaker 2: Man. We all type like that, all right, Yeah, that's interesting, especially on the on the West Coast. I feel like, well just in general, but like from ice Cube, like it's been influences in the music as far as with the nation is not specifically, so always felt like, you know it had a stronghold as far as like you know.
Speaker 3: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the P and C five Financial Service Group, Inc. Pn C Bank National Association Member FDIC Earners. What's Up? You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless, whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backs slash, go backslash e y l to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash.
Speaker 4: E y l.
Speaker 3: Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 2: I mean, like even I saw you with Nick before he passed, Rest in peace. Like I know he had ties and you know, I think you did some security for him before. How was how was that experience?
Speaker 4: Man? This? I think this is the first interview I was asking about about Nick. Man, that's a funny telling you, brother, he was when I met him. First of all, it was for Carl kannad pop up not far from far Fairfax, Okay, and uh it was the nineties collection and nip came in there. We were on his detail, and he was a tall brother. First of all, people don't know he was a tall brother. I was taller than him, but he was a tall brother all right. And he wasn't no joke. He was very humble. He talked to everybody, shug everybody's hand, how you doing, et cetera, boom boom boom. And when he spoke to me, he was just like, man, I love y'all brothers. Man, y'all always looking out for us. I'll always been in the hood. I learned a lot from y'all. That's why, that's why I rock with y'all. He just kept saying, I love him as Farcana. That's like y'all always in the hood. Only was I see always in the hood, not saying that, you know, other organizations are not. There's a lot of groups that are. He was just saying, you know, I rock with y'all. And he learned the economic piece because a lot.
Speaker 3: Of people say, definitely get all that you know.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, bro. He studied Message to the Black Man, which is a book that he gave t I t I asked him, Okay, what book do you recommend, like which one first, he said, Mester, the black Man read that one, and then there it goes over the economic blueprint. So he would get mentored by the Western Region Representative of the Nation of Islam, whose former name is Minister Tony Muhammad. His name now is Minister Minister Malik I do a Malix, said Muhammad, So he would be his mentor. He was mentoring in for about good over seven years, and he would call him and ask him questions about economics, about business, about you know, the brotherhood and just get it by being a man, et cetera. So that economic piece in him going out and studying bitcoin, all that kind of stuff was in the large part because of the nation and what he was learning from what we were doing. You see what I'm saying. So just him as a brother man, it was it was a powerful thing being around him. He was very intelligent. That's another thing. People really be sleeping on the hood, man, They really really think we're ignorant. How it. I'm from Compton, you know, he's La. He's ill trying, and he's out in LA. It's a lot of brothers and sisters coming out the hood. You're all from New York. And so when people see us. It's very interesting how they approach you because they really think you don't know a damn thing, and it's like, nah, I got a lot of knowledge down here, you know, like, really, don't don't play on me. He was he wasn't He wasn't flamboyant, he wasn't boastful, you know. But if you try to test him, he'll flex on him. So you like, let you no, no, no, I know something, bro, you sit down. But he would more so show it rather than talking. And that's something I really respect about the brother. He was just consistent, did the work, and he built an empire that really with a lot of people in the hood.
Speaker 3: That's the fact. That's one of the quotes that you said. You said that the greatest soldiers sometimes come from the worst areas, and so you've made a concerted effort to go back into these areas. I saw your answer, so I had to talk about it because when you went in Chicago, we drove by Old Block, like, yo, that's old Block. But I saw you inside there, and like you said, when when when you see people from the nation, it's just a certain level of respect that you give. What was the experience like Old block bro.
Speaker 4: First of all, the security guard looked at us, like, y'all you're trying to come in all sue it is like y'all know y'all like y'all coming in here like its old block. He was like, yeah, you're coming in there like so now you're looking at like what y'all bringing in it.
Speaker 3: The wire.
Speaker 4: Like no, okay, cool, all right, I see Yeah, y'are 'all brothers, he said, Well, he said, y'all got to park over there. Y'all can walk through. You know, we're not let nobody drive in right now because of the whole COVID and security stuff. So we go in. The first thing we see is four five children playing outside. The first thing you think when they talk about Chicago is don't nobody want to be outside? Everybody's shooting? Man, It's don't nobody like nobody's It's a jumble out there. But the first thing we see is five children playing outside, smiling, little sh just no children. You see three elders, one sister sitting down with her baby. It was a two month old, smiling, just playing with the baby. Another brother was sweeping grass, and I don't know what that meant. So we walked up to them. We just talking to him. It's like it's a lot of love right here in this area. As soon as we walk in and we're just talking to him, asking him about this neighborhood, et cetera, and the elders was saying, well, no man out here on the outskirts. They say, you got the gate in the front and right on the inside of that. You know, the first layer is the front, which is cool. He said, it's a lot of us elders here and it ain't nothing going on. He said, where you really need to go is up the middle. You said, up the middle, he said, he said, goes straight down, turn right. He said, y'all got that piece on you though, right, because what he asked, he's like, he said, now, if y'all gonna go up the middle, he said, that's where it really goes down. That's where all the crazy stuff is and everything. We said, okay, that's where we want to go. He said, well, well, I just just make sure y'all got that thing on you, right. We said, yeah, brother, we got we need. We were good. So we walked and went up the middle and the first thing we see some brothers sitting in the car smoking eating some sisters over there and we are some dirt bikes and everything. We're like, yeah, this this this is more like it that was there with two brothers from Baltimore or one brother from Chicago. So we're like, this is see our people, brother that's what we want to be. Were not Hollywood. We neighborhood and we really love being around our people. Come on, So when we get there, first thing, people look at us like, who the hell are these dude like coming in fully suited. First of all, it's hot and we all black. That's the other thing. They're like, all right, hold on it, it's like a movie. Yeah. People really was like, y'all you got him out of time. So we was like yeah, man. I was like, yeah, I'm from the West Coast, et cetera. But we said we just came from doing the music video and everything. They like music video. They said, oh y'all, y'all the brothers because they saw our pen. I said, you know the name of a lot of it was like, oh y'all on the nation, they say, you said, he said, oh man, well you the brothers do be coming here. Man. We appreciate y'all brothers. They said, if we didn't know it was y'all, we would have told y'all to get a body here. That's how real the it was. It's like, look, we would have just told you to get a bodycause y'allin't a bob nothing. That's what they what they were saying. And we started talking to him. Turns out one of them is one of the biggest rappers from that block. You know, we had no idea, We didn't know who it was. But this is how this is how a lot of works. How it got worse. So were talking to them, they're talking about business. They started asking us questions, how did you get out the hood? We was like, get out, we still live in the hood. It was like, you live in the hood. You looking like that, you know, like sort of mind said. We were working on the mindset of our brothers because they couldn't believe it, like y'all talk like this, you walked like this, you still in the hood. And why did y'all come in here? We said, because we want to go to talk to y'all. The brother said, yeah, this brother from the from the West Coast. Brother reason he came out here from the West Coast. He told us to take him to the hood, and I said, don't give me no downtown nice little No, I need, bro, bring me where where it's popping off at what the news is saying is the worst here. Bring me there. That's why I want to go, because that's that's that's home for us. So when we got in there, bro, it was like they just couldn't believe. And they said, y'all not selling us nothing. Y'all ain't trying to like you know, no, sir, I just want to talk to you. It blew their mind, they said, damn. And that's that's love, bro. And after that we had a conversation. We were there for about a good two hours. They was like, look, man, whenever y'all come in the old block, bro, hit us up. We're gonna get all the brothers and sisters come out. Y'all can talk to them whatever y'all want to do, man, because that's that's love.
Speaker 3: That's how it should be, that's how that's representation like, and that's kind of what you've been saying from the beginning. It's just like, Yo, a lot of times we don't aspire to be things because we've never seen it. So like to see that type of love and coming to your neighborhood. That's what that should be the response to it.
Speaker 4: And it was different, different brothers from different neighborhoods in different cities and different states. So two brothers from Baltimore, one brother from Compson, and one brother from Chicago. First of all, y'all not fighting, that's really y'all. And the secondly, you'll all came in here with the same message, and it's all about love and just talking to each other and building up each other. We talked about business and economics with them, we did yeah, you know, and we talked about brotherhood. We talked about bringing unity to the hood and what y'all doing, How what do you need help with? Like what do y'all need? Y'all got food in here, you got water? Like what's going on? And they were just educating and they said, man, y'a allesome, y'all someome world brothers. Man. So they all gave us the number. They said, but whenever y'all need to come up and here, we'll take you wherever the people are who need food. We know where the elders live at with the children that y'all let us know. Bro we're gonna we're gonna bring you all rounds. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So yeah, man, yeah, I mean that's what it's about. It's about touching the people and you can't be afraid of your own people. And it's interesting too because it's like different different environments. Is like, because even you know, we're from New York, so you know, like you think of like the slums in New York, like you think of housing projects, which is like you know, tenement buildings that they're very large, like twenty stories, fifteen stories. But we're driving through South Central it looks like a nice neighborhood like in reality. You know, it's like it's like it's kind of surprising because it's like.
Speaker 4: We got our hoods. No no, no, I'm just no no no.
Speaker 2: So what I'm saying, it's like, you know what I mean as far as the I feel like sometimes the mindset like can place a good neighborhood and make it bad.
Speaker 4: Like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's like the resources might be there to actually make it a good neighborhood, but you know, other elements can turn into a bad neighborhood. But on the outside looking in it doesn't necessarily fit the description of what a slum or bad neighborhood.
Speaker 3: It's not a foravilla, you know what I mean, especially if you grew up in it.
Speaker 4: You know, you can't really tell the difference. A lot of these children, like I said, when I was walking in there and just watching them play around throw football and we threw the football around with him and everything, they didn't they couldn't tell we in the limited project.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like that bubble mentality. It's like, yo, I wish and working in the city, it was like I lived eight miles from where I was teaching, So I was like, I used in my mind, like I really wish these kids could just see what eight miles the way it looks like, like just eight miles away, like just a bus ride away, how much different life looks because they just live in this bubble world where it's like this is all they know, but a lot of them.
Speaker 2: But also it goes back I said to appreciation, because like we talk about Harlem and it's like, all right, you see it's being gentified at a very alarming rate, and you see best stop being gentified at a very alarming rate. But it's like a lot of times we don't fully appreciate it until it's actually being taken right, because it's like even in New York, like there's projects, but then there's a neighborhood called Stuyvesant Town, so Stuyvesant toown literally looks like projects. It's the same thing, but that's not probably it's not public housing. It's just regular people live the even wealthy people live there. But the upkeep of the buildings are way better. So it's like it's it's an interesting dynamic because it's like, all right, so that now like even where in where we live in our neighborhood, there's a public housing project and they've they've turning it into luxury buildings, but they're keeping the residents there and then they're like, it's gonna be like mixed use. So the theory I was talking to the one of developers and he was like, the theory behind it is that if you give people a sense of pride where they live, they're gonna take better care of it. And now the mindset of I'm living in the project, so I don't mind it being bad is that and now I'm living in luxury so it's a responsibility to upkeep. So what I'm saying is that I just think that we should have that same mindset no matter what, because it's upkeep. Because even I see like the nation, like you pick up garbage on the streets and stuff like this, like little stuff like that, like just literally littering. You don't really think about it, but it goes a long way, know it. It's like the whole It's like a domino fact.
Speaker 3: I think. I think that's one of the conversations we had. It was like, Yo, if I gave you a Bentley, you're gonna treat it like a Bentley. If I gave you a Toyota, You're not gonna treat it like it was a Bentley. You just going to look said Toyota. You know what I'm saying exactly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, see that, like you said, made a very good point when you said, we don't appreciate things until they're taken away from us. That's a big deal because now people are talking about gentrification. But it's like like you said, you be you know, litering, you be doing all kinds of throwing stuff out the window. You don't even you don't clean up around the neighborhood. You know, like this is this is yours, but if you don't treat it like it's yours, then of course somebody else is gonna claim it. You know, right now we have on eighty eighth and Vermont over in LA, these new housing units that they just put up, and I'm like, okay, it's usually a lot of homeless right there. It's a lot of neighborhoods right there, those right down street from Vermont and Manchester Central, that's South Central, this is LA. I'm like, so, who the hell invested right there in that in that area because I know we didn't do it. Secondly, who's going to be living in there? Because I know it's not going to be us living there. So to me, I'm like to see, now we got to change thisself because the moment they start coming back in, we can't complain because it's too late. Now. We need to be pooling our resources, our money right now and start to buy up piece by piece, And which is what we are doing. You know, some of us are doing it, others are not doing it. But as a people, we got to get into that mentality of yeah, you may not have all the money as an individual, right you live in the projects, you got twenty dollars. Though you got next door they got twenty each person the projects, y'all can come up with a twenty. We're gonna all put that together and we can start buying up plots of land and then we can start building on it. That's how the mentality is supposed to be.
Speaker 3: Then it becomes ours right now, it doesn't become something with renting, And it was like, oh, we can't pass that.
Speaker 2: We also we interviewed Chris Senegal. He's a realitate developer in Houston, Texas. So what he's doing is interesting. He brought like a whole block in the Fifth Ward, which at the time was a really bad neighborhood. It was like prostitutions, liquor stores, and it was pretty dilapidated.
Speaker 4: So he.
Speaker 2: Re renovated the whole block townhouses. But what he's doing is that so it's like, all right, Usually somebody from the hood does good. They become a doctor, a lawyer, whatever. They moved to the suburbs. So he's like, all right, those people that are originally from the Fifth Ward that moved to the suburbs, he's like recruiting them to come back. So it's like you know what I mean, Like now you bringing back So it's not even like you're compromising the economy because but now it's raising But now it's helping everybody because the school system and that. But it's people that actually care for the community and a part of the culture because it came from it. As opposed to somebody it just has nothing to do with the community at all.
Speaker 4: Build up the hood and not a band in the hood. That's how it is. You know, a lot of us. See the funny thing is now a lot of people who left the hood now to look into the hood because the activists have become the celebrities.
Speaker 3: Come down there.
Speaker 4: Shouldn't have left, right, But that's that's the It shouldn't take all that. But now I'm very proud of that brother for doing that, because that's exactly what needs to happen. Whatever hood you came from, it's really like adopt the hood. That's yours. What you're doing Like it's like a newborn baby you just left it. No, it's your hood. Is where you came from. It's what gave you your foundation, good or bad, what up to make you what you are. So going adopted you don't have to buy everything, but at least buy something, and like you said, start to renovate it, revamped, re establish it, and build it up so that the hood's value can go up. People can feel good, like, damn, that's in. That's in the hood. Man, that looks good. Somebody might tag on it. You got to handle them. It's a process. It's a process.
Speaker 3: And once you start doing that, like like big business said, like you are the comps, right so now like this house is yours, the one next door, y'all own it, y'all set the comps, every appreciation of the neighborhood goes up.
Speaker 4: Hire the people in the hood. Man at homeless, dude, hire him. Since you're sitting right here, all right, I'm gonna make you the person who watches Take this radio and if you see anybody trunk tag, go ahead, radio or let us know. We're gonna pay you a couple hundred a week to start. We're gonna clean you up something serious.
Speaker 3: Hire them.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. Look at you're gonna work for me. You don't need whatever. Just come on, boom, You're gonna work here. When you need a job, be fifteen, Come on, we got something, you can sweep, buve, you can help the paint whatever. That's how it is. We think a little too deep when it comes to this. Stuff is very very very simple. A couple hundred dollars can go a long way for one person to help them and their family. And you can give them a job that takes maybe less than two hours to train them to do that will help to go towards the collective. You know what I'm saying. It's real simple stuff.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: You brought up a good point where you just said that the activist has become the celebrities and don't get mad, all right, No, it's true, especially with social media, the rise of social media. So I see a lot of stuff that you do, and and but one thing that I'm interested in is like you're branding, because like I feel like you've branded yourself your own way. It's kind of like like, I don't know if you you've ever heard a Wallow to succesven.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, I love my brother.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's my god. That's my got shout to Wallow. He's being on the podcast as well, so but another one. He's just very interesting. He has an interesting story and he came out. He's a motivational speaker and he did twenty years in jail. So but you're you're branding yourself from a political standpoint, an activist standpoint, but it's still it's still a brand, right, So like, what was your thought process behind that? Did you originally set out to become a social media influencer and how did you how did you build that brand?
Speaker 4: How did that happen? I'd say this, first of all, I never intended to be no social media influencer, not even closed. I've been doing this work, meaning activism, being a researcher, educator. I've been doing this since I was eleven years old in the hood in Compton, specifically at a nonprofit social betterment literacy program. That's why I was working since I was eleven years old. So the people coming into the program was black Mexicans, people who were on drugs, people who were on probation just got out of jail, trying to get their children back, people who couldn't read, couldn't write, people who were having to go to this program in order for them to get their children back, in order for them to get their rights back or whatever. All this stuff. This is what I've been doing since I was eleven years old. So teaching people, educating people, cleaning up, you know, the community, being in the community. All this stuff is what I've been doing long before Instagram was even created in twenty twelve, you know what I'm saying. So that's why when people talk to me, they're like, man, how do you study? And it just comes so naturally because I do it in real life. Like some of y'all started on social media, right, starting on social media. Now they trying to bring it to the street. I started in the street and brought it to social media. That's the difference. And that's not to belittle anybody, you know, it's the beauty is good. Wherever we are good, keep progressing. But I started and in still in the street as an educator, you know, activist, et cetera, researcher. So I saw social media and I noticed, okay, well, man, if I can educate the people, I know, our attention span kind of short. We got sixty seconds speaking of ass so we can do something with this. And like you said, so I started doing videos and it started flying real quick. I was like, oh, well, dang, okay, well I guess this is what I'm gona start doing just to help the people more than my immediate environment. And it took off. So I mean, I just you know, now, they they haven't shut me down yet, so I'm surprised. I'm still I'm really surprised.
Speaker 3: It's still let me no shadows bands yet, No shadows bands yet.
Speaker 4: They let you rock your videos a lot of views, I see that.
Speaker 3: So, speaking of social media and it's positive or negative impact, one of the things you said is that right now this might be the most ignorant generation despite having the most access and resources to information. Sir, can you go into that a little bit?
Speaker 4: Absolutely, this generation, first of all, as far as concess is the most powerful generation that has ever been produced. One. We don't fear this system. We don't really care about what white people got to say. We really don't care about what anyone has to say. As this generation, we really are just ripe and ready to do whatever needs to be done for our freedom. All we need is proper guidance, that's it. So we have the whole world in our hands, but we don't know where to go. We look at at nothing, but you know, working take whatever hit the role all day and I love, so I can't hate on that. But at the same time, it's like, damn, we can utilize this to make some change, bro. I mean, we can cause a create an entire revolution just from this, you know what I'm saying. So we need just the right guidance. So the ignorance meaning the lack of information and the lack of knowledge, So we lack the knowledge about a lot of things, what's going on politically, economically, agriculturally, with us as a people, with us as a nation, with us as a society. So we have to give them the knowledge that they need and then give them the guidance because we got all the access to the information. So if I say, look, hashtag you know black cash mob twenty twenty, which is my hashtag, hashtag black cash Mob twenty twenty, all black owned businesses spending on all black everything you send it around that gets ten thousand, forty thousand shares. So you just created an entire revolutionary constructive change, and a lot of people can access and they can follow it, and they can progressively do something in their community wherever they are. They're not next to you, They in another city, another state, and other country, but they are being involved in something that you originated that spreads across the ethers of the universe. That right there, bro is that's the power we have. Now we just have to keep them being guided in the right direction. That's the only thing I.
Speaker 3: Know what to look for.
Speaker 4: That's it. They just need to know, like what what do I do? Where do I go?
Speaker 2: I want to I want to ask you about Kingdom playing. I want to talk about your book as well. Yes, but I have one question before.
Speaker 4: Ais.
Speaker 2: Artificial intelligence is something that we've talked about a lot on our platform. And because I remember, like in New York, there's tolls, a lot of tolls, yes, and I remember when those were jobs people you know, you would give them five dollars and they give you four dollars back or whatever and they break the change for your next They stood in the booth all day, summertime, winner and they got paid fifteen dollars an hour whatever they got paid.
Speaker 4: And that was a job for a lot of people.
Speaker 2: And there's no Everything is through cameras now and they take pictures and they send you either easy pass or they send you a bill and the mail. And now we see with Amazon ghost stores where there's no cashiers and you just walk out the store.
Speaker 4: It's just Yeah.
Speaker 2: So Andrew Yang spoke about this, he got a lot of publicity for it when he said that, you know, it's going to be an economic title wave. I believe he said an economic title wave that's gonna it's unproportionately hit the black and brown communities because unfortunately, these are the people that have most of the lower paying jobs and manual jobs.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts on artificial technology? How do we get on the right because I look got it like it's not going anywhere. It's only going to be So it's like we can complain about it's taking up jobs, or we can try to get on a different side of this thing. But it's a real situation and it's gonna only more and more jobs I think are just going to be lost because it's just more efficient from a business standpoint. So what's your thoughts on that?
Speaker 4: I'll say it this way. That's where when your first question, first question dealing with capitalism, now we are back at it now on the negative end, because if you're willing to hire a robot versus a man who has been doing this for twenty years, probably went to school for it, or if it's just a warehouse job. He's a good worker. You know, he comes in on time. Young brother, he's like twenty five years old. You know, we got two children. He works hard, that's what he does. You'd rather not do that because of the higher liability, et cetera. He may get injured, sue you whatever. All right, I put a robot there, business wise, sounds very sound. I mean robot gets you know, beat up, whatever, don't matter. A robot, I just make buy another one whatever, or I have insurance on it. Sounds amazing. Here's a problem, how many robots? How many jobs? First of all, do you think it will take for the system to understand that eventually it's going to hit you, the rich, the people making all the money, because after a certain point, you can't have robots for everything. This is what these futuristic movies come into play. When it comes to all the way from terminator all the way over to I robot. It's I'm dropping lot of names, all these different things where people have to understand. The moment you start making technology and you give it artificial intelligence, you're now delving into the area of God. After a certain point, like giving robots citizenship in Saudi Arabia. Now you got a driver's license. Now it's like, okay, we'll hold on, hold on, see what what you doing? What are you doing? There is a limit here, Like let's say, we have to maintain our humanity. Money cannot be your God. That's why some people they say they believe in God. But people when it comes to money, some of them believe in God, gold, oil and drugs. God not actual you know, the Supreme Being, etc. You have to look at your humanity here is that much money worth it? Well, I just got I gotta have I gotta be a billionaire, a trillionaire and all that. But at the expense of people who actually live their lives. This is where that evil and wicked type of mentality goes. So we have to be very mindful here. You can still employ people, have your robots, etcetera. But if you want to have robot technology, okay, good, help them go clean up the neighborhoods. Send robots to go help the people who are homeless, people who are you know, medically handicapped, etcee. That there are many different areas that we need. But y'all gonna send it to the jobs to take it away from the people who actually working hard to take care of their family. So I'm not interested in the way they're doing it. The issue is that they're going to keep doing it as long as the people allow it, and also as long as the people keep putting their hands out for these jobs rather than doing for self, rather than pooling your resources with your own community, your own people, and setting up your own companies, your own jobs to where you will survive because this whole economic situation, Bro, Blacks and Mexicans, for the majority, we are the warehouse workers, We are the bus boys, We are the ones who work for these cab companies. We are the ones who work being waiters and waitresses and all this kind of stuff, all of these jobs. Bro, the people who do sub with all this stuff, we are the workers for that. So pretty much all of those they can replace with robots. And they have looked at that. That's why he was saying that. Jay, he was like, you know, I think he said about the year was say twenty fifty or twenty thirty two, one of those two. He said, A large chunk of the jobs are going to be replaced by robots because that's they're projecting it, because they're planning it, and it's very sound. So again, we got to get back to us building our own things and doing for self because the corporate pocracy, this corporate government and system, they are going to do what they want to do, but if they don't have our cooperation and our involvement, then it won't affect us. We got to pull out of this system, bro, and establish our own the only way we're going to survive this.
Speaker 3: To be honest with you, that's crazy that you said that. I actually really wrote that down the gold, oil and drugs, because that's a conversation Shotty and out we always have, and I'm like, yo, you can't serve two masses and so like that used to be like like my brother he's actually a pastor now, but we used to have this conversation like you can't serve two masses. You're gonna love one and hate the other. That would lead to like a three hour conversation about money. Yeah, yeah, exactly before.
Speaker 4: We go there, be interested in technology, let me not, you know, Like that's what I got to say. Be invested in it, learn it, understand how it works, and then also use it for us as a people. We need to have technology when it comes to virtually everything, we just don't need to overwhelmingly use it to where we say, okay, good, I'm gonna use all this technology and not give the way for my brothers and sisters to make their own money and to have a livelihood. Not let's use it to help us to maintain a livelihood and to medlhood. That's what we have to do. So we have to use it for the progressive way rather than it, you know, being a heavy, wicked capitalistic way. I'm gonna just make all this and I'll give it damn if you eat or you eat, it's all about me.
Speaker 2: So, speaking speaking of technology, Kingdom Pay Yes, sir? What is can we talk about Kingdom Pay.
Speaker 4: Yes, sir? Kingdom Pay partially owned Branti Jackson, another brother myself. It is the black owned version of cash app, Venmo, PayPal, et cetera. People, it's like finally legit. Yes, it's legit. Some of the top people in the top companies, people who have been training these companies have been doing this for a long time. Very powerful. It's it's I mean, it almost seemed impossible, you know, when I was approached with that idea, and when they brought it to men, they said, brother, this is what we're doing, this is what it is, and everything's set up, and I just I was like, finally, because this is what it means to do for self. We need to be able to have a way to transfer in sind and receive our own money. Because if we start getting our own money, cool, But if we're still transferring and using their systems with which to move it, then they still have our control or they still we're still to their control. So we have to have a way to move around all the money. So Kingdom paid, That's what it is. And it's because Kingdom pays. It's not about your religious group. It's about do you believe in God, the kingdom, you know, the king dome, the King that sits on the dome of your mind, whatever you call God him it hurt or whatever. Do you just believe that there's a supreme being boom, That's all that matters. We're not about all that nonsense, because again, when it comes to money, the color lines don't shouldn't matter. But when it comes to the control of your money, everyone should have their ability to control.
Speaker 3: Their own Listen, So Kingdom pays through an app and a website.
Speaker 4: It's right now, it is about to launch. It's a soft launch right now we're talking about it. You know it is go download it, definitely, but and it is free to download, same thing as cash paper, all of that, and it does all of the same things. And you also are able to invest in bitcoin. You're able to have your digital wallet, all the same stuff that you Oh yeah, no, it's it's legit, y'all. Definitely got to check it out, Maneah, when it drops, let us when it officially drops, let us know.
Speaker 3: And we.
Speaker 4: Sure.
Speaker 2: Speaking of crypto, I've seen you spoke about crypto a lot. What are your thoughts on on crypto? We have in my mind, I'll had some some some experiences with our own crypto.
Speaker 3: You kind of talked about we got to find some new currencies, and I'm like, all right, well, what's what's your thoughts on crypto?
Speaker 4: Well, first of all, there's so many of them, man, And now I mean it started with one uh and from understanding, was created by a Japanese man who goes under another alias so that he wouldn't be tracked and traced. Because this is something that this guy.
Speaker 3: Ud never get your name right, and now he got that one.
Speaker 4: But it's it's it's a trip man, because now you're looking at a currency that is universal, that can be used virtually anywhere.
Speaker 3: That is a very dangerous thing for game changes.
Speaker 4: Oh that's a game change because it's like wait, wait wait. And in America there are certain places where have a teams now Las Vegas, Atlanta, Atlanta. So it's like it's legit, it's real. When it first started, you know, ten twenty years ago, I believe a little over ten years ago, people were investing in it. The big coins were like I think a dollar. Some of them were like thirty forty cents, maybe two or three dollars. People who invested in that ten years ago are millionaires.
Speaker 2: Now there's a guy you're you know the pizza story. Yeah, so there's a guy Thabay. It's not familiar. When bitcoin first came out, this guy he was like just testing out bitcoin and it was a pizza rea and he exchanged with the equivalent. He brought a slice of pizza with I think the amount of bitcoin that he had now I think would have been worth like eighteen million dollars.
Speaker 3: Something like that, eighteen eighteen million dollars.
Speaker 2: Eighteen million dollars pizza pot. So that's uh wow, talk about a mistake. But it's crazy because bitcoin. We've talked about bitcoin on the platform before, but it's one of these things that's quietly creeping. It's almost that like twelve thousand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely was over eleven.
Speaker 2: It peaked at twelve twenty thousand years ago, and then he crashed and then he got lower as like thirty seven hundred a few months ago. But now it's like rising like upwards of close to twelve thousand.
Speaker 4: On the law. Nobody's watching, nobody's even talking about it. And that's why we have to you know, when I when I talk about it, and there are different forms of it. That's the main thing people have to know. There are so many different forms of so many different names, et cetera. Be mindful, be educated, get with people who are experienced in that. That's you can lose everything. You can buy this and it's gone tomorrow.
Speaker 3: We are we are proponents of that. And like we tell everybody the other time, we have lost money. We've literally lost money. Like we we try to make a trade and it disappeared to send it to the wrong address and disappeared. Like literally, it's in crypto space.
Speaker 4: That kind of stuff happens to Yeah, just be again, be careful, be mindful. Have somebody who's experienced, really experienced, successfully experienced, and then work with them and then start start low. Don't be don't toss your whole damns my savings.
Speaker 3: Do not just go. Yeah, and that's what you you are willing to lose. Exactly when I knew that it was real, and I forget the CEO of Ripple, but they had asked him this question. He was like, yo, what's the fastest way to get money from San Francisco to London? And somebody said a wire transfer them It was like nope, it's going to take two to three days. They like, put it through the bank. They were like, no, that type of money doing like over two hundred thousand's going to take seven to ten. And he's like, you know, the fastest way, get on a plane with two hundred and fifty thousand and go to London. That's the fastest way. That's real, and that's why we have cryptocurrency.
Speaker 4: That's real, that's real. You see in mind, you see people, are you gotta understand this when it comes to the physical money and the crypto again, be smart about both. The gold you gotta look at it again because we see gold is rising. The silver coins of pre nineteen thirty three silver coins, you gotta look at those. You know, there are different things that you have to look at because, as I said, the American dollar is going down. So because of that, now you're forced. We're forced to look at other forms of currency. We just have to be smart about which ones we choose and how much we invest in each one. You know, whichever one has been seen to be the most valuable, the most solid, the longest record. Gold never's gonna lose value, right, that's the physical asset, good silver, et cetera. And whatever other ones that you have seen that have that type of longevity. Those are the ones you want to stick with first. And then of course you can look at the other forms of currency. You liveing in Africa, they check those out. You're living in Mexico, you're living in wherever. Look at how you can invest in transfer into those. When I went to China, I didn't know that I was supposed to go to the currency exchange area in the international termin of the airport. I didn't know I was supposed to give them my like two three hundred bucks there and then they'll give me back the currency, you know, Chinese currency. I know that I'm on a plane, like four hundred dollars in American currency. I get out there China, I'm trying to buy some food and they're like looking at me, like they look at you crazy.
Speaker 3: Your money's no good here man.
Speaker 4: That's when I said, oh, I get it now, Okay. See when you leave the country, you feel it. It's a big difference, especially like America's dollars is not accepted everywhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, China, Europe because it's strongly Europe is stronger.
Speaker 4: Even in Europe. It is crazy because I was in Europe and I was in France.
Speaker 2: I tried to use an American dollar and they was looking at me like I was crazy, like because it's less worse than the euro.
Speaker 4: So I had to get euros.
Speaker 2: And then I went to London too, and then I tried to use the euro and London and they looked at me like I was crazy because the euro's worth less than the pound.
Speaker 4: Come on, so it's like, yes, it's a real thing. You got to research it, and especially if you want to travel, if you want to leave the country, you have to understand, Okay, America's dollar is worth a dollar here, one of the euros or is worth half a year. Okay, so I need two American dollars for one year too, you know, for example, then you have to look at, Okay, how much money do I have to bring out there to actually make the equivalent of what I think is gonna be worth out here. You know, there's a lot to understand, you know, But but we really do have to look at other forms of currency, is my point. We have to look at it like we don't have a choice. Look at silver, look at gold, and again different forms of bitcoin have experts or get training. That's something that we're going to launch as well when it comes to that in online academy for people to be able to take trainings in those areas, because that's what we need to learn. That that was what was real estate, et cetera. But it's really that time, bro, So we have to look at other forms of currency.
Speaker 2: So message to the millennials, can you talk about can you talk about the book and what it entails and yeah, what's the science behind that message to the millennials?
Speaker 4: If you if you flip it over on the back, you'll see a picture of myself. You'll see Mostnoblajah Mohammed and it's the Fara Khan because this book was inspired by message to the black man HM. Okay, the same book again that Nip gave to Ti, the same book that was that's been read by well over ten million people that has sparked the consciousness of millions of people. And this one I said, Okay, for this generation, we need to know about some of the top topics affecting us as a people and then us as a human family on the planet. I need to put something in a book that if they shut my social media platforms down, this will be a guide for this generation to help them to navigate through what's going on. That's really what I looked at. The tipping point for me was in twenty eighteen. I believe are twenty seventeen pardon me, the FBI classified black people black youth who are interested in loving our people, being passionate, but also who are fearless and who will stand up to police brutality. They are now labeling us as bies or black identity extremists. It's like, wait a minute, so you call it black identity extremists, black identity extremists. So they came out with that, which is basically cold, a cold term for co Intel Pro twenty twenty. You know where they're going to try to infiltrate the black revolutionary groups and organizations that really are us just standing up and saying we demand justice. You know, we want freedom, we want equality. We're not trying to go out here and kill police and kill white foot like, that's not what we are about at all. But if the people are to understand what's going on, they need to have somebody to give them something specifically in this generation. One, the generation doesn't read that much, okay, which it works both sides of the brain, so reading is very important. But two, I said, I got to give them something that's going to go over social media. First of all, because I couldn't find a book that was really going over heavily social media. Chapter two is in there. The book goes over tell live Vision programming. They're telling you lies, and they're programming O visually by telling you lies. Okay, they got that in there. It goes over some of the mind control projects that are established through social media and through television, et cetera. It goes over unity and pulling our resources, our economics, and it goes over some of the cities more than just Tosa, Oklahoma, more than just rolls would, more than just central avenues here in La More. It goes over a lot of the different cities that we owned, where we were thriving, we were flourishing, we have business cota. It goes over all of that. That's the last chapter, which is talking about pulling our resources, establishing our own everything, et cetera. It goes over a lot of stuff, bro a lot of stuff that this generation needs to know about that they can navigate through this system. It's plain and simple. So I said, I got to find a way to put it in a physical form to get it out of here, because they're going to sh shut us down. They're gonna censor us at a certain point. Oh yeah, I know, So I know. That's the other thing I was looking. I was looking at the Congress who are trying to propose a bill to censor anyone talking about conspiracy, anyone talking about any type of conspiracy. Conspiracy is not a bad word. It simply means when two or more groups of people organizations are coming together to do something that is evil and or wicked. That's what conspiracy means. So that's not bad. Now, conspiracy theory is different, but conspiracy is not a bad thing. So America's trying to cover herself by saying, we're gonna take done all the videos on YouTube, We're gonna take down the videos on Facebook, Instagram, et cetera where it's talking about what we're actually doing, and we are going to censor, which is destroying the freedom of speech, which is in the First Amendment freedom of religion, speech, press, petition, and assembly. I said, if they do that to this generation, which is the social media generation, and we can't access the truth entirely from those who are really bringing out the facts, then damn it, they're gonna have their their information completely sifted in control and they will be mentally manipulated. I said, I can't let that happen. To put those things in the book, and it has now been called the number one handbook for this generation. It's been selling very well. It was my first product. I've been doing this work in the community, in the streets never had any products. I've never been about products. I've been about doing the community work. But you know, once you start realizing bills got to get paid, you got to find a way to you know, hey, this is what it is.
Speaker 3: This is your first book.
Speaker 2: You published it yourself, Yes, sir, self published. I created my own publishing company. Where can they Where can they get it from Resa.
Speaker 4: Islam dot com. You can go get it there, of course you click the link my body on Instagram. But Rea islam dot com. It is not going through Amazon, not giving the Derek Gray spoke to us about that. Like you said, hire your family and let them do it. Like I said, my packages, my my product handlers, my product managers, all of them. That's my family. They like they are paid to do that a living wage. You see what I'm saying, Like, we can do that. And so when you when you realize that you're buying this, first of all the information that's in here, a lot of people. Of course, I go over One major chapter is chapter six. It's depopulation. Okay, it goes with genetically modified organisms, it goes over vaccines, it goes a lot of stuff like that. A lot of the information in this book is very heavy information that I broke down and as easily understandable ways as possible. But I've had certain scientists read this, certain celebrities read this, and they hit me and they're like, listen, that's some heavy stuff in that book. Like that, that's some really heavy stuff, which is why I said, I'm not putting this on Amazon. I'll be damned they banned my book off the money cut over everyth I'm like, nah, because now there are families that rely on this. So people realize that when they buy this book, you're getting knowledged, which is totally invaluable and it's worth far more than what you purchase for. But you're also supporting families too, Black families. You know what I'm saying. That's what that's what y'all preach. That's what y'all teach. That's what we have to continue to understand. Is if there's something of value that is going to bring you solutions to help you in your condition, and you're helping your people the same time, that's what it's about. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So that's the win win right there, there's a win win bro Yes.
Speaker 4: Sir Resa Islam, it's been a pleasure rather been a pleasure.
Speaker 3: This is well worth the wait.
Speaker 4: Man, Man, man, my apologies man, but it's I'm honored again. I love the interview, brothers. I love the fact that you are educating our people about economics because from Marcus Garvey down to Molijah Muhammad even all the way down to our brother doctor Claude Anderson with power Nomics. You know, we have to take this on and really stop being the victim to everything that's going on. We can be the ones who create, we can establish, we can build, we can do this like it's really not hard. We can't actually do so. I appreciate you brothers doing what you're doing because I've been watching your network and y'all be considered. I appreciate it, y'ad appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Any any last words you want to leave the people, how can they follow you on your social media, hands, website and all that stuff.
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, everything is under Resa Islam. Everything's on the Resa Islam until it gets shut down, hopefully not, and if they try to shut it down, I'm going to be on other independent apps as well, and I'm serious about that. But you know, it is what it is. Continue to learn. Family. I just say that, continue to learn. Don't be afraid pull your resources. Don't think that you need to have a lot of money to be independent. Don't think you need to continue to work for somebody. When you can establish your own and do something for yourself. You can come together as a group, your family, your friends, the you know, like I said, whatever hood you're from, and establish something, find the need, see the need of the people, and provide a solution for it. It's real simple. That's why you see the young brothers selling water on the corners. You see people selling food, candy masks. Now everybody, you know, they'd.
Speaker 3: Find a way.
Speaker 4: We won't find our economic kingpins, you know when we want to like to do it. So just see the need of the people and find a solution for it. And you can make money off of helping your people with something that they actually need. So don't think too much about it. Really look at five things that you can establish and bring your people together. Your family, your colleades, friends, et cetera. And yeah, man, let's let's really come up out of the situation. We're not going down with this government. Troy housekeeping items.
Speaker 3: Shout everybody on Patreon dot com that is our private paid program. We have five tiers. Big shout out to our two newest members of Laurn and Jamira. They are Tier five members, so we're gonna be speaking to them very shortly. And everybody knows if you're Tier four five, you have access to E y L University that is our online school, the number one business school in the world. Shout everybody that's been supporting, and then everybody that's been getting the merged from Earnier Leisure dot com. We got new flavors up there and we're trying to wear new shirts every day out here. So shout right that's been supporting, We love you. Keep supporting.
Speaker 4: Yeah for sure, and once again, man, thank you to California. We love it out here. La Hopefully I'm gonna move out here, man, I love it. I love it.
Speaker 3: We gotta make our way to Compton before we go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a fact. I was telling him all the day. I'm like, yo, let's go to Compton, man, like I just wanted to trying to go.
Speaker 4: What should we do? I'm gonna ask you off camera.
Speaker 3: By we won't be there.
Speaker 4: Sure, Yeah, thank you guys for rocking with us. We'll see you next week.
Speaker 5: Peace Please, You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday. How can you find amazing candidates fast? Easy? Just use Indeed. Stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer, speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen. Just go to Indeed dot com slash pod katz thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need.