Speaker 1: And that's what you really missed with Jenna.
Speaker 2: And Kevin An iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 1: Welcome to you, and that's what you really miss podcast. The addition where Jenna cannot raise her voice above this key or this pitch. I like it.
Speaker 2: I know, how's your throat feeling.
Speaker 1: Sure, I'm not gonna lie, but it's my radio voice anyway, so it's fine. It is the sensual like you've reached Phoebe from Friends when she gets the cold and she's like the sexy French singer. Okay.
Speaker 2: David wants Jenna to know that he loves her so much and that can't wait for their anniversary.
Speaker 1: And he's so sorry for what he said. Sometimes when I'm it's exactly what's happening on the radio and listening to the radio on the car at night and like I forget to turn on my carp that will you know that that radio stations on and I'll get like, oh yeah, snippet. Okay, welcome to our show. This is very exciting. We have the season two overview.
Speaker 2: I mean this is sort of the best of the best in our opinions, and your band voted and I love on Instagram.
Speaker 1: Love these I love seeing what you guys like. Sometimes it is the most shocking and sometimes it's the most predictable.
Speaker 2: I feel like for you, Jenna, everything will be better than last time because Roun Joey run is not on the ballot.
Speaker 1: Agreed, you are cracked, you are?
Speaker 2: And what looking through this? I mean there was so much good music season two the best. Truly, picking up top five is stupid because there's no way really to narrow it down. It's just a random collection of five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's impossible. It's like the a random collection of five from your top fifty. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I think a couple of things happened right where the show became wildly successful. So then we got the ability in two ways to get any song we wanted most of the time right because we could afford it correct and artists were more down.
Speaker 1: For us to use the songs. That's right. Yeah. Well, I'm so curious to see what you think and what your picks were, Kevin, But I feel like we should just get into what the fans had. The fans have spoken, so let's get into what they've said.
Speaker 2: That's the most exciting thing. So on Instagram this week, we put out a few holes for the people. We did best song, best episode, and best couple?
Speaker 1: Ooh oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Should we start with why do we start with best couple?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay. At number five Finchel surprising, very surprising, because here's the thing, though, season two switched it up. They heard, the writers heard what the people wanted. There were new couples, they were hot, new characters. There's lots of twists and turns. So I'm not fully surprised because because Finchel is like slight old news at this point.
Speaker 2: And they were sort of off. They're always on again, off again, but they were off again a lot of this season.
Speaker 1: Number four Brittany and Santana Britanna.
Speaker 2: They're not even a couple yet. However, I think I think they should maybe be ranked even higher.
Speaker 1: I equate Brittain at this moment to Glee's success when the pilot only aired. It was just the pilot that aired, but it was wildly successful. This is Britanna.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I feel like also the lasting effects of Glee is probably attributed mostly.
Speaker 1: To the Britanna fans. I agreed, that's right. I also will say.
Speaker 2: One of the things I've learned or I've taken away thus far from rewatching is how much I'm enjoying. Not that I didn't enjoy their relationship the first go around, but knowing that it's coming this time, and I think the lasting gramifications of it, the impact that it's had, Watching the ways in which the writers were, you know, sort of dabbling with with it and like stringing out the storyline, but also watching the ways in which not in Heather their natural chemistry and friendship through season one and season two, I think then let into that.
Speaker 1: Agreed, Yeah, definitely, the payoff is going to be so good when they actually do.
Speaker 2: And I yeah, and it's already been so good in other ways, like the right season two wrapped up with them just being cool, Artie and Brittany being done. That was a little toxic.
Speaker 1: It was a little bit.
Speaker 2: But there's a couple you don't see on the top five rightly, So I understand, Well.
Speaker 1: You said some questionable thanks, Kevin.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and that being said, number three on this list, the best couple. I'm shocked Tina. Tina and Mike.
Speaker 1: I'm shocked, really, yes, I'm shocked. I didn't really know that people liked Tina I like all that much, but I'm I'm grateful we were together for such a long time on the show and we had to make out so much that I'm glad that it paid off.
Speaker 2: That's right, if for nothing else, for this poll, and you get to.
Speaker 1: See it a lot more in season three. There's like Harry gets a whole storyline. It's like, very exciting. Were you guys together like four seasons? No way? Maybe the end of three. I think I could be wrong. We'll have to see what felt like four seasons. It really did feel like four seasons.
Speaker 2: To us, felt like a couple of seasons.
Speaker 1: It's a long it's a long one. Yeah, number two for Brevan's okay, I've never heard that nickname before. I haven't either.
Speaker 2: It makes me hungry. It sounds like a dish, like a sandwich.
Speaker 1: Salmon and Quinn are cute. Here's the thing, though, it's too much charm. It's so good. It really is really sweet, and how she helped him out even after they weren't together, like babysitting for him, Like it's really very wholesome. It's very wholesome. I'm so excited for Sam and Mercedes though that I like, can't see anything else right now?
Speaker 2: We should have made a list of what we're anticipating for season three, and that's up there.
Speaker 1: For me, it's definitely up there. They're so cute. And then Kurt, oh, sorry, I just ruined it, but I'm not just okay number one, drum all, please.
Speaker 2: Will pretend you didn't already.
Speaker 1: See Claye, we have curtain Blaine. Sometimes I have to figure out if I'm saying curtain Blaine. Right they I feel like, like we were talking about Santana and Brittany, they got together pretty quickly, right like they had a little bit of like, oh, Blaine has a boyfriend, and then they got together pretty quickly. But I really like them together.
Speaker 2: But when you're an audience member and you're watching.
Speaker 1: This, yeah, you're right. Week by week, it feels like.
Speaker 2: A long time because you want them to be together immediately. Especially, I mean, you can't believe that Blaine is so oblivious to what's going.
Speaker 1: On that he's singing to somebody in the gap.
Speaker 2: Yeah he's like, oh, Okay, we like each other, don't we. Likely he comes around pretty quickly.
Speaker 1: And they're in love at the end of season two, So it's very sweet. I think it's sweet.
Speaker 2: I think it's sweet do you, Dina, what do you know? Do you have any additions that you would have added to that?
Speaker 1: No? But no I don't. I don't Do you have any additions to the couples?
Speaker 2: No? I was just thinking about Sue and Rod Remington. Weird, No, Sue and herself. Also what Emma and Carl, Emma and Carl. I think said's Emma and Carl and Will with every female that's been on the show.
Speaker 1: Going, Dina, right right, No, these are the core couples.
Speaker 2: I think Carl and Emma could be up there for me, but I don't know who they would. I don't think i'd replace anything with them. I think there may be a six.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, So Okay, that that well. I'm honored that Titan, Tan and like are on that list. And I think you guys got it just right. It's very good list. Okay, are we going a song or episode?
Speaker 2: I think we should do song last. I feel like that's the most fun best episode.
Speaker 1: This was really hard. This is very hard.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to see your list. But let's start with the people with the Gleeks episode it came in fifth place. Is Brittany Brittany Episode two of season.
Speaker 1: That's yeah. I mean Brittany Brittany was an excellent episode. It was like music video Central, the Heather Morris experience. It's truly NonStop.
Speaker 2: And Brittany was actually in it, so I feel like that counts for a lot.
Speaker 1: There's so much Brittany music that feels so so far away.
Speaker 2: I know we've gone through a lot.
Speaker 1: We have gone through a lot. What was your favorite song from Brittany and Brittany? I can't remember what you said?
Speaker 2: Stronger well, I mean selfish, strong, yeah, probably say what about your yeah.
Speaker 1: Slave Live? I mean obviously stronger as well, but Slave I think has the most which just with all the homage to like all the different looks and things, it's just so cool.
Speaker 2: I mean the only exception is really good in that episode.
Speaker 1: It just.
Speaker 2: I can't in good conscience say that it's really funny. Okay, number four is such a good one. Duets Episode four do heads of course? Eric Stolts, what a good little It was a very insular episode.
Speaker 1: It was very sweet, but no like it was this. The transitions were really seamless in that episode. I remember. It was just so charming.
Speaker 2: It was full of these like budding relationships, already losing his virginity.
Speaker 1: Oh right, being carried yeah, never, one.
Speaker 2: Of my favorite moments of Brittany doing, you know, nuzzling the m M meetball with her.
Speaker 1: Nose all right.
Speaker 2: Chicken feet, Oh my god, chicken feet, chicken It is a really great episode.
Speaker 1: Well, Derek Stalts, are we surprised?
Speaker 2: I know, we could really rank, Like, what are Eric Salts's best episodes?
Speaker 1: Right? Okay, next to one? Number three Original Soul. People love Loser like me? They do, they do. I wonder if that's going to make the list.
Speaker 2: I mean, I feel like my prediction is that it would if this is so high right, because this song, this episode is that song. Mmm, it is also really good. I think it's a great episode. It's a good competition.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is a good competition.
Speaker 2: And I think you and I it's one of those where you and I were both I think surprised, pleasantly surprised by this episode. Even the song itself. Yeah weird, yeah the song. Look, I stay corrected, We stay corrected. The song works in context really well.
Speaker 1: We were wrong number two.
Speaker 2: Look here's what I'll say about number two and number one. Oh wow, Okay, I feel like maybe this is the real number one, because I feel like we might have I might have swayed the public. But number two is Rumors.
Speaker 1: Oh so good, so good. Did you not think this is this is deserving of its place? Oh?
Speaker 2: I do, And I think when we watched it too, it was we're like, oh, no, phenomenal, it's really good.
Speaker 1: When the music I mean, yeah.
Speaker 2: But you know, when we did it, it was also one of those ones where I wasn't I don't think we realized how good it was.
Speaker 1: Oh, definitely not.
Speaker 2: I knew in the Yeah, when you're in the middle of this, I feel like it's when a band is putting out like an album, like Rumors, where it's like hits on hits on hits, where you start they all start to blend together, like the success just carries over. And to be honest, that's sort of what the season felt like, where all the episodes were so huge and a lot of them were just so good that it's hard when you're in the middle of it to recognize that you're doing something that week that is really special, because every week felt like that. But looking back, this episode I think is one of the best Glee episodes ever ever I think so, hmmm, I mean it's already its top two two seasons in yep, yep, there's only six seasons.
Speaker 1: Makes sense, makes sense? Yeah, I definitely only didn't think it was as special as it was. Not that I was like, oh, this is a bad episode, but what a t echo what you said? Okay, and number one is blame it on, blame it on the alcohol. Kevin's favorite episode of the series is number one of season two. We now learned know that you guys actually listen to the podcast and what we say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's really sweet. I do fear this is my fault.
Speaker 1: But I will say the episode is pretty great and it's really funny, and it was surprising to me as well how good it was. But we think, I think because my expectations were pretty low high because of your love for it, so I didn't know what to expect. And when I rewatched it, I was laughing a lot, like I had to rewind parts to watch them again.
Speaker 2: Really funny, and I didn't know if that was just because of all the inside jokes everybody being out of their minds. I think that probably plays a big part of why I love it so much, and probably when you were laughing so hard. I wasn't sure if that was going to translate to other people enjoying it as much as me. But I feel vindicated.
Speaker 1: Wow wow, Wow.
Speaker 2: Really it's such a silly episode.
Speaker 1: M it is a silly episode. But I think there's something to be said about the episodes that are just kind of like we've talked about before, high stakes in high school, right, like the stakes feel high even though they're not really high, and like again another Eric Stoltz episode, it's a lot of really good scenes, a lot of really good storyline. The flow was really good, and it was funny. I get to see us acting a muck, very funny.
Speaker 2: And I do think, you know, a lot of the stakes and the show are relationships, romantic relationships and competition, where this was something different. Obviously all the relationships were, you know, partaking in this storyline, but I think because they got so muddled up in the party and all of that that it was just sort of a grab bag of weird high school hygienks that was just nice to see and different from the norm.
Speaker 1: I can't believe that's number one. I'm very surprised. I'm honestly very surprised. I am too.
Speaker 2: You know what, I will say, having watched the season now, I to me, the gap of how good this episode was comparatively to the rest of the season was large. I'm not saying I didn't think the season was good. I just thought this episode was so great. I will say, however, that gap is really narrow now because I think, like this list list here is great. My list is pretty different, actually interesting, but because I just think there were so many great episodes. Should we do ours note to compare?
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 2: Okay, do you want to start? Let's go back and forth. Our number five is four three twos.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Do you like how we've planned this. You guys are working this out in real time. Okay, Okay, start us off. What's your fifth favorite episode of season two.
Speaker 1: I'm going with prom queen. Good episode, really really really good episode, especially just like it's so fresh in my memory, and.
Speaker 2: You know, I keep thinking about what and some people have told us this online and I haven't asked Chris to check. I mean that that was Chris's idea for him to go out and take responsibility for it, Like it's his idea of like, you know what I'm actually going to accept this, somebody said on Twitter, and I could just be spreading rumors that originally it was scripted that Blaine suggested it for him to him to go out there and.
Speaker 1: Own it, but Chris thought he needed to be.
Speaker 2: The one interesting whoever made that decision, I do too. It sounds like something he would do, and it's great, And the Kate Middleton joke is great, so good. Yeah, you and Harry making out great.
Speaker 1: Really fun, really really good. It had just like the nice balance of a lot, nice drama, nice comedy, good music, and a problem. I think it's my favorite problem. I don't know, Okay, I don't remember. What's your what's your number five? Kevin?
Speaker 2: My number five is look controversial the so Silvester shuffle, just because what we have a lot of trauma attached to this episode, because it took so long. I'm shocked, But watching it back, I thought it was much better. And I think also just the occasion that we got a Super Bowl episode was really insane, and so I feel like just for that I had to put it in the top five.
Speaker 1: Okay, ain't not very fair. I appreciate it. What is number four?
Speaker 2: My number four? Is also the public number four duetts so is mine? No, yes, look at us.
Speaker 1: It's a really solid episode. It's not the best episode, it's not the worst of the best. It is just it is down line and a really solid, great episode. It's good team comedy, and like the couples and the vignettes, and it's just really cute, really cute. Love it. Okay. Number three, I'm going with mine was Rumors. Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I have to say, as much as I love Rumors, I didn't put Rumors in here.
Speaker 1: On the list at all. Do you regret it?
Speaker 2: No, I regret it a little bit.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, my number three is the substitute. Oh my gosh, what it was great? Also, I think like just a really it's a great guest star moment. And I think it's a really solid hour. It's very funny television.
Speaker 1: It's very funny. Yeah, it's very funny. That's really funny. Though, I never thought you should put your substitute on your list. I'm shocked.
Speaker 2: Here's what I'm shocked that was not on the top five. What's that list? And it's my number two? And I think it is a marvel mm hmmm. Rocky Horror Glee show.
Speaker 1: Hmmmmmm. I it was a It was a close one for me. It was a really close one. It didn't make my list. Is it because wigs? I think I have too much, too much trauma attached to that episode with the costumes, to be honest, But it's such a good episode. It's almost too It's almost too special of an episode for me, Like it's like a one off for me, and I don't it is. I don't know that I would pick it, you know, it.
Speaker 2: Does feel like a one off, Yeah, but I think it's I think it's one of the most perfect.
Speaker 1: Hours of Glee.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: And I mean that was coming from That's coming from someone who has no attachment to Rocky Horror going into this. I think, you know, the costume, the set design, the way Adam was in the studio with us making sure all those little background parts were done specifically by each of us, and then he covered them so well in the episode. It just it does feel like a one off. It feels very different, but at the same time, it feels like how Samantha said about Born this way where encapsulates everything Glee is. I think in another way, so does this episode where this has someone like the weird humor, it has the big guest stars, but it also I don't know, captures like the joy and the eccentricity of the glee club members and the glee itself. Jenna, what's your number two?
Speaker 1: Special education? Great one? I had to Paris Barklay special. Yeah, that that was an honorable mention for me. That would I'm surprised that it wasn't on everybody's list.
Speaker 2: I know people again, people forget hits on hits on hits.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, what it's It's got so much music. It's called Valerie. Uh, it's got dog days.
Speaker 2: See yeah, that's where I think people remember the music, and I think maybe people forget where that where that music comes from.
Speaker 1: I do so I can't can't hold anybody else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I we just watched it and I, oh forgot that's all from that episode.
Speaker 1: What's what's your number one? Kevin? I mean my number one's blame it on the ohne oh my god, that's right. Why did I even ask?
Speaker 2: I mean, blame it on the alcohol. There's two scenes that stick out to me, and that's why it'll be number one forever. Is I mean the whole segment of us partying where everybody's their own type of drunk and all of that, and then us being drunk in the hallway together with the bloody Marrits. It was just it was I feel like one of the only times that our pure Joy filming that was the exact same as the characters are experiencing in that episode, you know, where they are completely aligned, where we weren't necessarily playing the characters.
Speaker 1: I just love that everybody's number one is blame it on the alcoholics corrupted.
Speaker 2: For me, the listeners, Jenna just wants to be contrarian. It's fine, we get it.
Speaker 1: No, no, it's like me, this is my run, Joy Run. But blame it as much. I do really like blame it. It's just not number one for me. It didn't even make my list. You didn't.
Speaker 2: It didn't need to because the rest of us have. Okay, okay, what is your number one? I'm very interested and intrigued.
Speaker 1: I can't believe you don't know. Baited breath, grilled Jesus, Yeah, grilled Jesus. Why did that all make it? Yeah, it's the best episode. It is not a comedy, Okay, it's real satire. So if you're missing that moment, you're not going to pick Jesus out of the bunch. And to be fair, it's it's a very it's like a it's a movie.
Speaker 2: It is a movie, and part of it is really heavy.
Speaker 1: I also like feel very attached to the director of the episodes that I'm picking, Like I've got a Paris episode I've got to Eric and I didn't choose them because of the director, but I'm noticing, Uh, my favorite directors are the favorite episodes.
Speaker 2: I thought that I do like that attachment because there's no way we can think about these episodes and not think about the directors.
Speaker 1: Right, So Fansie Alfonso directed Gil Cheeses and it goes down in history. It's one I think one of Cory's best performances and one of the best performances of you know, the series. And then also just like the the tone of the episode was like the ones that im I find myself like attracted too, isn't.
Speaker 2: And also isn't Losing my Religion one of your favorite Yeah, I wonder if that's on your list? Should we do? That's okay, let's do the people's top five songs. Of season two. Let's get into it, Okay. Number five shocking to No. One Songbird.
Speaker 1: This was so hard, by the way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't want anybody to be a fan. There's no wrong answer. Yeah, yeah, there's so much good music.
Speaker 1: Number four Somewhere Only We Know. Are you surprised? Yes? And no.
Speaker 2: People love this song and I feel like this song has gotten more popular since Glee has been off the air.
Speaker 1: This was very close on my list.
Speaker 2: Because I felt like Teenage Dream or something like that would have been. Yeah, the warbler choice.
Speaker 1: It's such a good song, though.
Speaker 2: But someone Only We Know is an incredible song. And see surprising not surprising, I don't know, Oh my god. Number three River Deep Mountain High. Obviously, yeah it could be. I mean, this could just be Riverty Mountain High five times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, could be higher.
Speaker 2: It could be higher. What is wrong with all of it? How dare you put this at number three?
Speaker 1: Oh man? Okay?
Speaker 2: Number two I feel pretty un pretty mashup, absolutely definitely banger and number one Valerie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, god, it's really yeah, that makes sense. Top three makes total sense to me. Yeah. I had a really hard time and I still can't can't quite come to terms with my five, my top five, I'm being if I'm being very.
Speaker 2: Honest, same, I don't know if I fully believe mine. Same like I I feel really good about my top four, and I feel like five could be about fifteen different songs. But okay, So for my number five, I did forget you Wow.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: I'm not entirely sure why, but I felt like it was such a moment. I got to sing with Gwyneth Paltrow, right, and Naya's ad libs really or something special. And also it's maybe the song that I make the most money from. I mean when I say most money, I mean like forty dollars.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know about that.
Speaker 2: Christmas music is oh right, Oh my god, we didn't even address the Christmas music. Christmas is a different list. I think it's a separate list, Kevin. I think we'll overwhelm ourselves if we get too crazy.
Speaker 1: So let's just go with right, what's your number five? You're right, Okay, I don't even have I don't even have numbers because I'm just so stressed about it. I've got to be completely honest with you. If I had to choose a number five, oh god, how many do I have on this list right now, let's be really real with you, guys. I one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, I have seven on this list. I also just added losing my religion because I totally forgot about it.
Speaker 2: Okay, why don't you do a three way type for five?
Speaker 1: Just pick three? So three, since losing my religion wasn't even at the top of my mind, that's the number five for me. Try a little tenderness was also on my list, yes, and then oh god, Empire State of Mine was also on my list.
Speaker 2: Not because you love three guys white guys rapping, not.
Speaker 1: The courtyard version, the tour version. Okay, fair, okay, okay, much more fun. Okay, So number five, I'm quickly sorry. Is there a show you're referencing in that? Like when you imagine us doing that song on tour? Is there one show you think about New York? Yeah? Is that the when you think about Long Island? Yeah? My brother was there. Yeah, that's right, we all Leah and I wore Yankee hats out. Yeah. Yeah, that was a fun one. Number four, Uh huh? What is yours pretty? I'm pretty? Oh yeah, I have ate no way, Oh my god, how did I leave that one.
Speaker 2: Up and also partially mostly because of tour.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, it's really good. I was watching some clips last night and I was yelling. I was yelling at the Amber.
Speaker 2: She's so rude, disrespect she has, She's so good.
Speaker 1: It's really it's something I don't. I don't understand. I actually don't. It's it's hard to comprehend.
Speaker 2: We have a tour episode, yep, and I'm going to stop us because I know we could go on for fifteen minutes just about this one song.
Speaker 1: Fe okay, number three right, rite number three? Okay? Yeah, dog days, dog days? Oh my, yes, we did it. We did it.
Speaker 2: Jenna, you sound so good on the song. You sound better than ever.
Speaker 1: This is the first Florence song that I sing. It was really fun and I was using my voice.
Speaker 2: Do you are you a big Florence fan?
Speaker 1: I was at the time. Yeah, and I am, because yes.
Speaker 2: I mean, it really suits your voice. Thanks, And I wouldn't necessarily thought that right totally, but damn no, I love it.
Speaker 1: I love it. And I got to see an Amber of course, and like we had to do it on tour, which is like so fun and like.
Speaker 2: It's just really fun to sing to be honest, seems like it and the number in the show is great and.
Speaker 1: She just loves to like she loves those open vowels. So it's a very giving Janecket belt number two. Oh, this is where it gets really tough.
Speaker 2: My number two was Valerie mind too. What so then we have the same number one, which is obviously.
Speaker 1: Our list was pretty similar.
Speaker 2: I mean, really, this is just nice as great as hits. I mean because Back to Black could have been up there too.
Speaker 1: I was, I was considering it. I was definitely considering it. Really good, really really good.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Top three mm hmmm riverd oh m hm.
Speaker 2: I mean, thank you everyone for responding to these polls. It's honestly some of our favorites.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd love to see what you guys like. And you're weird blaming on the alcohol choices, Jennet. Stop painting. It's not a good look for you.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm the odd one out. So let's be real here, Like run, Julie run, I get, but blame it? Should we know?
Speaker 1: I really like I like blame it?
Speaker 2: Okay, A quick rapid fire TARTI takes for season two. Yeah, let's do it. You know what what we also left out what of that list? And I don't know, maybe because it's not the song but the performance, it's what, you know what, I'm going to.
Speaker 1: Save it for TARTI takes.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, biggest cringe moment of season two.
Speaker 1: I have to say the Sunshine Courson crack house. Yeah, well Rachel's sending her there.
Speaker 2: I would say that whole storyline that episode is awkward, bad, and a lot of like just a lot of Asian jokes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of Asian jokes. A lot.
Speaker 2: There were a lot hm hmm. It was almost like any time, not almost, anytime you and Harry had a scene together.
Speaker 1: There was always an Asian shoke.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I think that plus the Sunshine stuff, really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it seems fair best dance move.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is slave slave.
Speaker 1: Harry. Harry's done a couple of things in this season.
Speaker 2: But here's the one I think we forgot, or I forgot at least. And I think maybe it's because the performance. Thing is thrill their heads will roll. I think it's so good. Oh yeah, and it's nuts.
Speaker 1: It is nuts, nuts, And.
Speaker 2: I think it's also a really great mashup. Objectively, I think it's a really cool mashup.
Speaker 1: Is that what you were talking about when we left out?
Speaker 2: I completely forgot about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I'm pretty is my favorite this season?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, well damn yeah. Best performance by a prop. I mean you talked about grilled cheeses. I mean, is there one more iconic than that?
Speaker 1: I have to say. I think there were eighteen props and they were your slushies in the shuffle good looking out.
Speaker 2: Also the cheerleading canon, and that one is also incredible.
Speaker 1: The Britney doll. Okay, best line.
Speaker 2: You and I had briefly talked about this and I think anything that comes to our mind just Santana quotes.
Speaker 1: I mean they are the best, the funniest one that I off the top of my head because there's so many. It was they must have sent double lesbian. Do I smell like a golf course? It's and the delivery is even better, so good, and it's so quick. George. I think mine mine was.
Speaker 2: She has a family, she's a mother. I mean, if you read it, it's not great, but in the scene it is insane. I also think an honorable mention is I've got to get go go, I've got to go.
Speaker 1: The Lions are deliverate. It's so brilliant.
Speaker 2: God, dare we try to even pick a performance MVP for season two? I feel like there's a three way tie in my head.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, tell me you're three.
Speaker 2: It's the Gays, It's Chris, Naya and Max Adler.
Speaker 1: Mmmm. Yeah, Max Adler is a good one. I mean they're all really good. Yeah. Like Max Adler's performance in the Shuffle alone.
Speaker 2: V I think he sort of saved that episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally and like grounded it. Okay, I'm gonna I'm I'm going with Max for all of season two. Oh god, that's hard because I guess. I mean, if you look at it, like Kurt had a lot more in season two than I did, and so did Nya. Yeah you said Naya, right? Yeah? Oh man, I mean just by the lines alone, it's like Naya. Should we just say Naya? Oh yeah, okay, let's do it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: What happens is too it's like give an inch, you know, and they gave her a little bit and there, and you can't help just give her more and more. Yeah, they didn't know how lucky they were to hire her.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right. Took a minute took a.
Speaker 2: Minute, So Jenna this week for the ship we found on TikTok or Cordial, I'm probably mispronuning your name.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: On TikTok it is really funny and great sort of interview with herself about how did you realize you were by Lady It was Lady Gaga, but it was the Glee episode of Lady Gotgat. It's very funny. I don't want to try to mimic her delivery because it won't be nearly as funny.
Speaker 1: It's very good, but go watch it.
Speaker 2: It's hilarious and there are about a billion comments on it because everyone's expressing when they realized they were by Oh my god. You know, there's a lot, you know, I love to read the comments. There are a lot of comments about the Mummy with Rachel Wess, and I know these are women saying this. However, if I was to be by Rachel Weiss, is the one really oh my god?
Speaker 1: Huh yeah, I never would have guessed that.
Speaker 2: Her and Daniel Craig as a couple is really something powerful.
Speaker 1: For me specifically, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Anyway, we've really gotten off track, Yes we have okay, before we go, Jenna why don't we read out some of these incredible reactions that we received on Instagram overall feedback. Okay, from all of you the listeners for season two. Okay, so someone agreeing with us, finally showcasing Nia singing correct.
Speaker 1: Somebody said best season. Oh that makes me scared. Fondue for two was a game changer.
Speaker 2: And you know what, I think you're right, and I'm surprised. I'm saying that I had some good episodes, but I will never forgive the writers for abandoning our team.
Speaker 1: Oh same, give it time. Somebody said eight. Okay, so don't don't fret, Kevin. Somebody said eight out of ten. Third best season, now something to look forward to. Oh say another one? Super good? My second favorite after season three.
Speaker 2: Someone else said second favorite season, but they didn't say what their favorite season was, so it could.
Speaker 1: Be the third season.
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh, Chris Colfer's best acting season. I mean, this is a good one, Kevin.
Speaker 1: It's so like stacked. This season changed my brain. Chemistry arguably the best season plot wise, ten out of ten. Wow, these are great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I need to remember that one the friendship between Beast and Will and the season is the best friendship. I agree that friendship is really great minus that kiss. I mean, I do love their you know they're supporting one another.
Speaker 1: M funniest one liner, season best guests in seeing storylines might be my favorite season. They have a point, The owners are something. The best season of the series in my opinion. Wow, well you've heard it, folks live.
Speaker 2: Someone said the peak of Glee so downhill from here.
Speaker 1: No, no, I don't want to hear that. That's after the next after next season. I know. I love this.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for everyone participating and writing in and voting.
Speaker 1: So much fun, so much fun. Thanks for listening to season two with us, and then now this overview. We really, we really liked reviewing this with you all. Thanks for joining us. And this is a way longer episode than I thought it would be, to be honest, because we're Gavin.
Speaker 2: Also, it's just fun to talk about what people get from these seasons.
Speaker 1: It's true. No, it's the most important thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, thanks for joining us, you guys, and we will see you next.
Speaker 2: Week next week for Glee Live in Concert in twenty eleven tour.
Speaker 1: The tea will be spilt, Oh will it?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get sued after that episode, and that's what you really missed. Bye, Thanks for listening, and follow us on Instagram at and That's what you really miss pod. Make sure to write us a review and leave us five stars. See you next time.