Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to US.
Speaker 3: Air on Air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: Good Friday morning, everybody back room, It's Friday morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Friday.
Speaker 2: We don't live in the present. We live for now, so now we are in the present. Actually, Tanya, this is your wish today we'll live in the present.
Speaker 4: Finally.
Speaker 5: Yeah, today we'll live in the present.
Speaker 2: October eleventh. Good to have you with us. I did wake up, and I do this generally. My body just knows that it's a Friday morning. And I woke up four minutes before the alarm. I leapt out of bed, couldn't figure out my clock for my automated timer, something's wrong now. The buttons jammed, so I ran out to the kitchen, I turned on my coffee, went back out, ready at record speed to get here to do this because it's a Friday.
Speaker 5: And I just love it.
Speaker 2: We're gonna do a lot of things, and we're doing lots of things. We're gonna do some things and not some.
Speaker 4: I love waking up before my alarm. Today.
Speaker 6: I was one minute before my alarm went off. I was like, my internal body clock is so on.
Speaker 2: I had steak one of your friend's house last night, and they barbecued some steak and it was actually really really good. They cut it thinly and put it on my plate the best. They sliced it for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you were their child.
Speaker 2: I was like their kid I have, and they cut it for me on my plate and it was thinly sliced, and I don't eat meat so much, but it was so good. And I was trying to figure out why. I say, why is this I wasn't there for the whole barbecue part. I got there a little bit late. I said, why is this so good? And it was the rub? And now I know you guys barbecue Michael Barbecue. Do you rub your steaks?
Speaker 3: Just depends on what he wants it to staste like that day. Sometimes he just does salt and pepper, and that's all you need for a good steak.
Speaker 5: Too.
Speaker 2: My friend did brown sugar and salt. Okay, it was a brown sugar and salt rub. I'm gonna just tell.
Speaker 1: You, dessert steak.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 2: If you've never had a brown sugar salt rub and you are going to barbecue this weekend, I do you suggest you give it a run?
Speaker 5: I don't even eat steak, and I eat steak.
Speaker 1: We're going to cook a steak tonight, so I want to try this.
Speaker 2: You can brown sugar and salt rob just at least on one Okay, okay, okay, it's un I was like, I couldn't wait to get it. I woke up four minutes early to tell you.
Speaker 1: Do you know how long he marinated for? Like, do you like rudgis, rub it and then cook it right away or do you have to let us sit there for a minute.
Speaker 2: I didn't go that deep on but it was not. It was cooked very, very medium, rare. I'll find try to find a red I can show.
Speaker 5: You a picture of it.
Speaker 2: Actually, So here's here's what it looked like. I was so excited took a picture of it.
Speaker 5: Forget that.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, that is like bloody inside.
Speaker 1: That's a rare steak. It's a rare steak.
Speaker 2: But look at the outside. It's a crunchy of the browns bee. Is that what you want this morning?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That was all the steak, right, That wasn't like what was your portion?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 5: That was my portion?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 5: I don't eat.
Speaker 1: Steak.
Speaker 4: I can eat that much steak.
Speaker 1: That would female whole family.
Speaker 2: When I do, when you do, you eat all of it, and now I'm feeling it.
Speaker 5: But that would be also good leftovers with eggs. I like steaking.
Speaker 1: It so good.
Speaker 5: Oh my, I knew you guys would love that.
Speaker 4: I'm surprised you don't eat steaks so much.
Speaker 5: Red meat is like, it's not for me.
Speaker 2: It doesn't It doesn't do well for me. So every once in while, friend makes it and I eat it. Yeah, all right, guys, a few more days of heat, then it cools down. The cool down begins, but not until we get through some more heat. We've got match game today for some jingle ball tickets. When Stefani is gonna be on.
Speaker 1: She is, She's coming in studio.
Speaker 5: What's the funny right here?
Speaker 2: Eight twenty and it's freak gas Friday, Yom Kipporb begins tonight. It's sundown that will be six twenty three Sundown tonight.
Speaker 1: On air with a Ryan Seacret.
Speaker 5: Did all your kids perform that for you?
Speaker 3: They it's our favorite song to sing to you in the carkay.
Speaker 5: Who's this performing now?
Speaker 1: All three of them? All three of them? I guess in me.
Speaker 5: That sounds like my friends at Friday at midnight the same.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's such a fun song to sing along to.
Speaker 5: It really is vibe it doesn't it.
Speaker 3: And it's easy for kids, and it's a good Wheel of Fortune song. And you think about it because you're just saying a bunch of letters, how's it doing?
Speaker 5: Sorry, I'm lost Wheel Fortune song?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like h O T. It's just like a spelling calling out letters.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: It's a big high school football games happening tonight across southern California going down the riverside the six and oh Ramona Rams and they're star running back Sincere Tolbert, Yes, Sincere, trying to win their thirteenth game straight.
Speaker 5: It's a nice record.
Speaker 2: But it's against the also six and oh nort Vista Braves, who have won eight out of their last ten against Ramona. Meanwhile, the five and one San Dimas Saints take the five mile drive down Cypher Street to battle the five and one Northew Vikings from Covina. And you, obviously when I say it, you know what it means. He's running backs Caleb Marqueco and Keanu taval are going head to head.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be the outcome of.
Speaker 1: That what a name.
Speaker 2: Oh, these are such great football names. Part of me getting excited about doing this report is the names of.
Speaker 3: The player, like, well, these players be on my fantasy football league in like five six years.
Speaker 2: Player names now the game of the week's any back room? Top ranked undefeated five. I know Modern Day Monarchs from Santa Anna undefeated six. H survive Friars survive, not beaten modern Day since twenty fourteen. Their senior running back quad Car fall quit Car.
Speaker 4: They haven't beat them since twenty fourteen.
Speaker 5: But quit Car. He wants that to change.
Speaker 2: If he has anything, if Car has anything to say about it, come on, quit Car. Should be nice to seeing, partly colleude. Temperature mid seventies. I kick off at Ana Hunt. I wouldn't mind covering high school football game like on a closed circuit or maybe just announcing in the stadium.
Speaker 1: I tell you, I went to my nieces last week in Carlsbad and it was so much fun.
Speaker 5: Touchdown quick Car. All right, let's get the horoscope. It's your turn. What do you have this one?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 6: So this is the meal that you should make this weekend based on your zodiac sign. Okay, okay, so yes, We're gonna start with aries stuffed shells with ground beef.
Speaker 3: Okay, Torres pop pie with puff pastry, top heavy.
Speaker 4: Gemini, chipotle, pumpkin.
Speaker 3: Pasta, Cancer chickpea, sunflower sandwich, Leo sheet pants, smoked sausage with root vegetables.
Speaker 1: Virgo lemon, blueberry cream.
Speaker 3: Cheese, Gallet gealett you gallet report?
Speaker 4: What are you talking about?
Speaker 6: Didney Stars? Okay, Libra has a garlic soup?
Speaker 1: Gross? Like is it just garlic? Like you never had?
Speaker 8: You?
Speaker 5: You roast a garlic to make it soft and not so strong?
Speaker 1: You add other things in there?
Speaker 5: Yeah, maybe some leaks.
Speaker 3: Okay, Scorpio sesameon noodles, Sagittarius parmesan oven risotta.
Speaker 2: Just so you know, these are the meals you should make this weekend based on your star sign.
Speaker 1: Yeah, with no reason why afterwards.
Speaker 5: This is just the meal every Friday.
Speaker 3: Capricorn, loaded smashed potatoes.
Speaker 5: I want to be an Aquarius.
Speaker 3: Okay, Aquarius chocolate chip cookies and Pisces Dutch oven bread.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, everyone's gonna have a lot of indigestion this weekend. No matter what star sign you are, don't make out with another one.
Speaker 4: Maybe next week we can do the vegan version of garlics.
Speaker 5: This is like spend the weekend alone.
Speaker 2: When's the finding going to join us in just a little bit, well longer than a little bit, but later this morning. Yes, at eight twenty conscious weekend Wheezer is tonight, so it's my going to Weezer alone.
Speaker 3: No, well, I'm not going with him because we couldn't find a sitter. So he asked another twin dad.
Speaker 1: It's too twin.
Speaker 2: Dads to twin dad's tying a Weezer so fun. I gotta shout out Andy Grammer. This dude is just the most He's the biggest heart. He's a lover. Sunday, Andy Grammer's at the Bank of America Performing Arts Center, Thousand Oaks, and he has done the most amazing things for the Ryan Seacrest Foundation. He has come into so many different studios and performed live for the different patients, the kids, the staff, the doctors, the nurses. He's done it again and again and again. And he does it for no other reason than he wants to do it. Yeah, he wants to share his love of music, his passion for songwriting, his passion for playing instruments with young people in the secret studios around the country and I got to see Andy. I love you, buddy for just being so And he just does it. He don't even ask.
Speaker 5: He shows up and.
Speaker 3: Does not even He has other organizations that he he's a part of. He helps his homelessness, like he's involved in all aspects of community.
Speaker 2: And if you don't even know who we're talking about, just look him up Andy Grammer and listen to some of his music.
Speaker 5: He's just a good guy.
Speaker 4: He's honey, I'm good.
Speaker 5: He's honey, I'm good. Yeah, I love that guy, me too.
Speaker 2: All right, let's see so sisany this is interesting and making a lot of news. So basically, if you're making some a certain kind of food in your kitchen, is only this kind of food in your kitchen that you can.
Speaker 5: Do this with?
Speaker 3: So think about your family's recipes and I'm sure like maybe your mom makes the best enchiladas or the best pamalis or the best papoosas or whatever.
Speaker 5: Everybody.
Speaker 3: Yes, La County is kickstarting a new permit program for home cooks who are interested in like basically operating a mini restaurant out of their.
Speaker 5: Home as a side hustle.
Speaker 1: Yes, as a side hustle.
Speaker 3: It's the County Department of Public Health Micro Enterprise Home Kitchen Operation Program. That's the official name for it, MHKOP for sure. So it's an at home food business and you can operate food facilities out of your kitchen. So if you make the best garden or anything, think about it. Like everyone says, like, oh, my mom makes the best free hold is my mom makes the best this? Like, now you could actually run this little small business out of your home, but they're here.
Speaker 1: Like the rules, there are a few rules. No more than one.
Speaker 3: Full time employee other than family can be involved in the business. Everyone involved must get food safety certification from the state of California. Food will also need to be prepared, cooked, and served and delivered on the same.
Speaker 1: Day it's made.
Speaker 3: And you can't use like Uber or Postmates or anything like that to deliver the food. What no more than thirty meals per day or ninety meals per week, and then you can make more than one hundred and thousand dollars per year.
Speaker 5: So there are some rules.
Speaker 2: I guess I want to keep it sort of man, pa, right, I want to keep it that vibe. Okay, if it were yours. If it were my kitchen, I would make skill it chocolate chunk cookie cakes with sea salt on the top.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: And so I make deep dish chocolate chip cookie cakes with sea salt on the top.
Speaker 5: That's what I would make in my kitchen.
Speaker 3: Unexpected Okay, So mine would be breakfast at Siciny's, and it would have all breakfast types of food, like I mean breakfast sandwiches, burritos.
Speaker 2: Like do you put potatoes in your burritos? I can't, no starts with all the stuff it's so heavy. I mean, beans is.
Speaker 3: Fine, but I do make a good like breakfast potato situation with like bell peppers and onions and like it's.
Speaker 2: Fine, But then I need not tea and beans in it because it's too much, too heavy.
Speaker 1: Angry.
Speaker 5: What would you be?
Speaker 6: So you could come over to our house and we'd make you the best homemade almond milk that you've ever had in your life, and then we would top it off with some delicious and nutritious bone broth made by my fiance.
Speaker 5: Crickets and no one at the door.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you'd be surprised.
Speaker 6: I've gotten DMS a knock in asking for some bottles of say product.
Speaker 1: This is the beauty have the home mini kitchen. Everyone can do whatever they want and have their own customers.
Speaker 2: Yeaholic's going to go out of business very fast. We're gonna tell your life.
Speaker 3: The idea behind all of this is to provide economic opportunities for those looking to share their food with the public, and this is going to ensure that health standards are met with this program.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 2: There's going to be it's gonna be safe. You can have a side hustle and no one' showing up a Tanian Robbies coming them next. We have a quote for this Friday. Also, these are the three best careers if you're in a transition moment. They say there are three things to go for. Three maybe you want to avoid and here they are the three to go for. Nurse practitioner, software engineer, and school health teacher. Have different reasons why, but those are in need and our good jobs. Three they say avoid maybe oversaturation and there aren't hiring cashiers, security guards and travel agents.
Speaker 1: Travel agents.
Speaker 2: Wow, would be a fun job. Like people would say to me, if I didn't do what I did for a living, what would I do?
Speaker 5: You for work?
Speaker 2: And I usually say I want to be a chef. Actually might be a better travel age.
Speaker 3: Really interesting. I don't see you as a travel age either. Really, I don't know, because it involves a lot of like.
Speaker 2: Researchers, planning and scheduling. Yeah, yeah, that's my lane.
Speaker 1: Yes, when like you don't, like, here's your schedule type.
Speaker 2: I go through my schedule before it's handed to me to make sure that it's doable. But I love logistics in planning. It's very capricorn to me to.
Speaker 5: Be like that.
Speaker 1: I love it too.
Speaker 3: I've never ever even thought about using a travel agents like, Oh, I'm just going to do it myself.
Speaker 1: I love researching.
Speaker 5: I'm blown away east and how well they don't know me these two.
Speaker 6: And I imagine you on vacation, like sitting there with like your beer and a glass bottle, just sitting there, not really doing much.
Speaker 5: No, you've imagined the wrong Ryan.
Speaker 4: Oh gosh.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyway, today's quote it's great though. This means there's more to get to know about.
Speaker 1: Each other, all right, can't wait, we can get to know you.
Speaker 2: Effort is a direct reflection of interest. Say that is so good.
Speaker 5: This is one of my Favorit quotes of a whole time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he can't say every quote again, but it's so good.
Speaker 4: When they're really good, you want to hear them twice.
Speaker 2: Effort is a direct reflection of interest. You should say that to people today. That's a going that's shortly Rember. Oh yeahs FM headlines with sy Well.
Speaker 3: Whilet Disney World and other Florida theme parks reopened today after Hurricane Milton forced them to close Wednesday and Thursday. More than two million remain without power power in the region. Sean Didy Coombs is scheduled to stand trial on multiple felony charges on May fifth in New York. He has pleaded not guilty. Tesla unveiled its long awaited Robotaxi at the Hollywood Studio last night, but it won't be available at least until twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: And Netflix renewed.
Speaker 3: Nobody Wants This for US second season, the Adam Brody and Kristen Bell romance. It has been Netflix's most watch series, with sixteen million.
Speaker 2: Views on air with Ryan Seacrest, Hey, We're gonna play match game here in just a second. Also, gonna pay your bills here. There is a book signing Monday at the barns and know about the grove. I will be there with my sister signing this new children's book that we did, inspired by our work at the Foundation, inspired by my niece, the make Believers.
Speaker 1: We just got our copy.
Speaker 3: Thank you for sending one over, and I cannot wait to read it to the kids tonight.
Speaker 2: I know that you're welcome, enjoy. You know what's great about it? Actually, there's a good discussion to have after it, because you can talk about what do you dream about? What do you make believe? Because it's about make believe things in to yeature, creativity, ambition, and dreaming to actually do things later in life.
Speaker 5: Tonner, you got to stack too.
Speaker 6: I saw, Yeah, Well I got the one from you and Meredith, which was very sweet, and then I ordered five of my own because I know what it's like to say books these days, and so I needed to do my part in Oh.
Speaker 2: So you did it not because you wanted the book. You did it because you thought it was hard for us to sell the book.
Speaker 6: Well, I don't need five copies of coming Yeah, no, yeah, I'm gonna give them to people.
Speaker 1: She's not gonna sit there and read all fun I'm going to give them.
Speaker 5: You give those the kids, of course.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you appreciate that. So Ma the make believers. Wherever books are sold, you can get it. It's everywhere now, I mean anywhere you go. You can find it where there are books.
Speaker 5: Let's get to match games, shall we. Yeah, as a noble the girlve on Monday four pm.
Speaker 2: Here we go. Time to play match game. Very easy to takeet to our jingle ball presented by Capital One. We'll give you a phrase with a blank in it. That's how we do it. Let me meet our first contestant and so you can match the most. Mercedes and West Covina.
Speaker 5: How are you.
Speaker 3: I'm good, Thank you Ryan.
Speaker 5: How are you doing a well?
Speaker 2: Very excited to meet you. Mercedes. Tell me about yourself in West Avina. Tell me tell me about you.
Speaker 8: I work for a hospital and I snipped to the corner of the building to call you right right.
Speaker 2: Priorities, Let's meet contest the number two Haley and urba morning.
Speaker 8: Haley.
Speaker 5: Hi, tell us about yourself, Haley.
Speaker 9: I currently work in mortgage. I love doing charcuterie. Shout out to my charcuterie page.
Speaker 4: Honey Brie charcuterie HB.
Speaker 9: And I have a one year old girl who my life volves around, and she absolutely loves Halloween.
Speaker 3: Oh what is she going to be for Halloween?
Speaker 9: To be honest, She's gonna be Elmo. It's like her favorite thing in the world.
Speaker 5: I love it well. I feel like I know you both. Here we go. It's match game.
Speaker 2: Two of you are playing together, one at a time. We'll give you each individually a phrase with a blank in it. Our panel of Sydney Tan, your Rubian engineer, tubs well write down what they think should go in the blank. Then we'll hear your answer and see who you match with.
Speaker 5: First.
Speaker 2: Haley, you wait, Mercedes, you start Mercedes. Yours is home blank. Don't say it out loud, just think about it. Home what home blank?
Speaker 5: The is gonna?
Speaker 2: Okay, there you go. It's what I thought too. Let's go to the panels. If they match that Disney Home.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I sneezed home WiFi.
Speaker 5: No. No one thinks Tanya home home base.
Speaker 1: Ruby Holme, I said home goods.
Speaker 5: I would have said home depots. Did you say home depot?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 5: I said homework depot.
Speaker 4: Homework's a good one.
Speaker 2: Where doers get more done? We say it all the time. Sorry, Mercedes.
Speaker 1: What did Mercedes say?
Speaker 5: IY, home depot make.
Speaker 1: That one you do the commercials for?
Speaker 3: I know I do, but I was my WiFi has been kind of wonky lately, Mercedes.
Speaker 5: I should be on the panel, Haley. Here we go.
Speaker 1: I know what the heck Haley is?
Speaker 2: Yours is blank water. Don't say it out loud, Haley, don't say it. Don't say it, think about it? Blank water? What kind of water? Blank water? What is the panel gonna say? I want to get one match to win for jingle ball tickets. Here we go, Haley, what'd you say?
Speaker 1: Fresh water?
Speaker 2: Yes, Sisney, freshwater, hot water, Tanya for the wind, fresh water, holy water, Ruby for the wind, freshwater.
Speaker 7: Alkaline water, Tubbs for the match fresh water, tipster saltwater of the opposite of.
Speaker 1: Fresh water water. That means we do another.
Speaker 2: Round for each All right, round two? Mercedes, you're up, blank feet. Don't say it out blank feet. Who's gonna get the most matches?
Speaker 5: Another round? Full round?
Speaker 9: Here?
Speaker 1: Fee smelly feet.
Speaker 5: Smelly okay, Sysney, smelly feet, I.
Speaker 1: Said stinky feet, which basically the same thing.
Speaker 5: Let's go smelly.
Speaker 4: Feet, baby feet, Ruby for the win.
Speaker 2: Feet Tubbs, big fet it would be jingle Ball before we finish, Haley, yours yours? Now for the wind. Haley gets it, she wins. Don't say it out loud, Haley, just think about yours? Is the blank cream? Blank cream? Blank cream?
Speaker 5: Okay, Haley, what you say ice cream? Yeah? That's what I thought too, Sis and he probably said it. What you say?
Speaker 1: I said hand cream?
Speaker 4: I said whipped cream?
Speaker 1: Ruby, I said whipped cream?
Speaker 5: My god? What is wrong with all of you?
Speaker 1: Is mercury?
Speaker 2: You're saying to our engineer Jeffrey Tobbs. Please tell me you thought ice cream foot cream. I'm giving you both deal with Mercedes. You both will go to jingle Ball. We'll see you there and I can't want to tell you Ryan.
Speaker 3: I love you on Will of Fortune.
Speaker 5: My heart, thank you for watching.
Speaker 2: I'm having the best time and we'll be on tonight again on ABC seven. Thank you, hold On, I love you for that. Okay, guys, what's wrong with you? Who wouldn't think ice cream?
Speaker 4: Ice cream? Is I can't believe I didn't think I.
Speaker 1: I didn't think of ice creaming gives me gas?
Speaker 5: Who says foot cream?
Speaker 1: Like I said?
Speaker 6: Feed something? We just did like blank feet? So fresh on his mind.
Speaker 5: When is the weekend? It's not here yet, is it?
Speaker 1: We're here.
Speaker 2: Gwen Stefani's got this great new track she debuted at our iHeartRadio Music Festival called somebody Else's Else.
Speaker 5: I love it. We are big Pants.
Speaker 2: It's like we've known her for a long time. Right out of Orange County, obviously, that's right.
Speaker 1: She's from Anaheim.
Speaker 2: Originally, or high school mascot the Saxons. She's gonna be in here in just a little bit. Talking about her new album, New Music, how it came together. It's got a floral theme, bouquets the name of the al first tiny with a trending report.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 6: So, Reese Witherspoon is one of the most powerful women in Hollywood. So in twenty twelve, she was frustrated by the lack of roles for women, so she co founded this production house called Pacific Standard. They went on to create Wild Gone Girl, which were both based on books written by female authors. So in twenty sixteen she founded Hello Sunshine, which produced Big Little Eyes, Daisy Jones, and The Sixth and The Morning Show. So these are all huge TV shows and movies. Come made six hundred million dollars at the box office, Reese had four employees and she couldn't keep the lights on. She said, I remember the accountant calling me, going, you didn't make enough money producing those three things to keep four employees. So I was like, I'm doing something wrong. And that's when I had this aha moment. I need to have help. And I really loved this story from Reese because it's like realizing she needed to make changes, be proactive, and that no one is coming to help you.
Speaker 4: You kind of have to help yourself.
Speaker 6: And because I like it because you I think obviously Reese with us when she has all the resources, money, all these things, and she was still fair like she couldn't keep the lights on on her business and so she needed to ask for help and get somebody to come in and create a business plan and then that's when she started to thrive and is where she is now. But I like that she shared the kind of the ups and the downs because I think a lot of people just in life experienced setbacks in their in their career and in their lives, and it's kind of like, you just need to ask for help and you're gonna make your way.
Speaker 2: Kind of be proactive and take me she took charge, right, Yeah, she took charge. She changed the narrative on that. Yeah, Gwen Stefani in this studio in a few minutes. New music from Gwen. Get into that very excited, amazing. Everybody loved her set, all the hits and her new song at our iHeartRadio Music Festival, Sweet Escape is my favorite song.
Speaker 1: She was definitely the name that was brought up the most of favorites.
Speaker 5: Sweet Escape my firsts.
Speaker 1: That's a great song. Brings you back in time.
Speaker 2: Okay, so call out from the back room, I MICHAELA and Ruby. Hello you guys in the back room, they are collettes. Come into the main room. Yes, because she had an assignment. Did you about her assignment? Her assignment was to go rank Halloween har Night's at Universal Studios.
Speaker 5: I just love this job for you.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, so much fun.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 5: Are you a Halloween or do you do go every year?
Speaker 1: We love it?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Do you know what you're going to be for Halloween? You and Raoul?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we finally decided.
Speaker 10: You know the movie Easy A with Emmastone. Yeah, I'm going to be Emmastone and he's going to be like the love interest in that film. Who is dressed up as a wood chuck. He just wanted to wear a onesie. That was his excuse, So that's all he need. It great, easy for him, I know. Okay, So give us a top three Collette in the back room. Every year she goes ranking the best mazes. The top three go ahead, Okay, So number one the scariest and the most fun insidious. That one is the best, Ryan, how are you with like jump scared?
Speaker 2: Are you like great with jump Scare? I know it's coming and I go very still and I put people in front of me, in front of me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this.
Speaker 10: One's definitely the scariest. So that's why I liked it personally. It has the longest wait time, though we did it at the end because the weight time was always like an hour over an hour, and it's.
Speaker 1: Definitely worth the weight.
Speaker 10: But I would definitely do it at the beginning because it was like two am and I was exhausted and I had to wait in that line, and I was like, oh my god, So maybe start with that one. And then the second one is Monstrous Nightmares of Latin America. This one they do it like every year.
Speaker 1: It's cute. It's always my favorite.
Speaker 10: It's there's a fun inclusivity of culture. There's the narrating of were they throughout the maze. It's a really nice touch. It's very well put together. And this one also has like a fun element of like smell it like at one point it smelled like cinnamon and they've tried to do this before but scary no, but it's.
Speaker 1: Like, I don't know, it's just like fun, Like it's interactive.
Speaker 4: You get to you're like California soaring.
Speaker 10: Yeah, interesting, Hey, that's monstrous. Yeah, it's really fun. That one's always good. Never skip that one.
Speaker 4: And then the third.
Speaker 10: I've never actually gotten to do the weekends like houses that he has there, and this is my first year I actually got to do it and totally worth the wait. It's a little bit longer than the other ones, so you get like more bang for your buck, and the music's incorporated in it.
Speaker 1: There's really fun scares, the bars featured. It's great. I love it.
Speaker 2: So Halloween haller Knight's open until two am at Universal and the weekend the artist the weekend puts the Nightmare trilogy together and just quickly before we take a break, the ones that if you didn't have time, you could skip and not miss them.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, a quiet place.
Speaker 10: They's just the overused animatronics that he used actors as much and then debt exposure.
Speaker 1: I honestly forgot about this one, so though, Wow, you know what I love.
Speaker 5: About these shows?
Speaker 2: You don't know like stuff like this is about to happen. Yesterday, we got a call from Sophia. She's a seventh grader and she was running for seventh grade representative for student council, Like literally running live when she called, because the vote was in nine minutes. Yes, at the Valley School in Van Eys. Her platform everybody got on vote for at least here. Her platform was to shorten lunch lines and have more events for the school because it allows everyone to get to know each other and become friends. I love that break the barriers of eight nineteenth graders and let everybody merge together for the events.
Speaker 5: I believe we have her. Mama Lena on the line with an update. Elayne, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 2: Well is it a victory. Are you celebrating at campaign headquarters?
Speaker 9: Yes, we are, congratulations, thank you.
Speaker 3: She's the election for student counsel and now she's too busy to get on the phone with us.
Speaker 1: Now, I love it.
Speaker 5: What's up with that Elena.
Speaker 9: She's in school, she's.
Speaker 1: Her head of school runs.
Speaker 8: James Hadad is such a powerful role model to the.
Speaker 9: Entire school at Valley School.
Speaker 8: When I first met him, he really captured my heart, and my daughter and my son have both Flora tremendously at the school. He calls her a leader and we're super proud of her her dad Joey and I and her brother John Jake. She's super happy with the results and she's going to take charge.
Speaker 5: Well that's great.
Speaker 2: It's got to make you feel good, and we're happy we could help out just a little bit.
Speaker 8: Yes, thank you, Thank you for having her come on air and also following up with us. We love the team, Ryan, Sissany, Tanya, You're all wonderful, even even.
Speaker 9: Tubbs, who's my Leo buddy Hole and also your staff.
Speaker 2: Everyone tell Sophia we were very impressed with her take charge attitude and how she with a very enterprising Lens, decided to in the last nine minutes get on the air to publicize her platform for him to the students, to the city, to the country about shorter lunchlines and better events. For the kids and she walks away a winner and we appreciate it.
Speaker 5: Elena.
Speaker 2: We're just happy to tap into it. Give her a big congratulations tug from us.
Speaker 8: Okay, we will definitely thank you so much, Ryan, Sanya and the crew thank.
Speaker 5: You one day. She's always welcome, always welcome. What she runs. Gwen Stefani's here. Are you familiar with this?
Speaker 8: Yeah? I think so?
Speaker 2: And this I love this one, so of course this from way back in the day, No doubt there, Gwen Stefani here, who was amazing. Everybody gwent was buzzing about your set after you did it at our iHeartRadio Music Festival in Vegas.
Speaker 11: I was backstage and Kamala Kabo was on right before me, and she was all sexy and like twerking and doing.
Speaker 1: All her stuff. You know, we were on the voice together, so we we know each other pretty good. She's a sweet little girl. I love her.
Speaker 11: But I was like, oh my gosh, I got to come out there and do some stuff next, like.
Speaker 1: Changing like choreography.
Speaker 11: I was like, maybe I can do that tourl on the what does she had like some kind of a tourling thing she did, But it was a really exciting, and I love I love the fact that it's kind of like.
Speaker 1: A five song, like slap them around and then you're done by a minute.
Speaker 11: Like sets are like, oh my god, it's so exhausting, but it's just so fun to do like such a quick you know.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it was super fun I had.
Speaker 2: But you did set listen was the sweet escape. Then somebody Else's don't Speak justic hoall the background and it.
Speaker 8: Was like.
Speaker 1: Everyone got slapped by at that point.
Speaker 2: And somebody Else's is the new one. How many times did you perform that song in front of people? That was the first time like that?
Speaker 5: Really?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think that was the first time.
Speaker 11: Yeah, because I had done in rehearsal like a couple I did it a few times, but never live. And so that's the thing. When you have the new song, You're like, oh my gosh, how much can I move?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? Because I don't know where you yet.
Speaker 11: You have to like learn how to like know when to move on stage, and so I was definitely out of breath. I was like, oh my gosh, I learned that I'm not going to move a lot on that song when I sing it.
Speaker 1: Next time, Next time, I didn't.
Speaker 11: I was like, okay, dancers, you dance, I'm going to see it has a lot of long notes in it that's interesting and.
Speaker 5: It's entirely here.
Speaker 2: In a second, we did have a chance to get a little sample of some of the album, which we will We can't play now because it's not out, but we got a chance. Then, thank you for giving us permission for that. We got a chance to get a little the vibe of this album. And I think you were saying maybe I read it, heard it. I don't know if you told me you were saying. This track, the first single, somebody Else's, almost didn't make the album for some reason.
Speaker 11: Yeah, because Okay, So I had been writing for a long time. I mean, I wanted to write a record so bad, but you guys know, it's really hard to find time when you're a mom, and like you almost I felt guilt to be like, oh, you know, because I've already had so much, so many blessings, and it's like to just keep wanting more and more and more. It's like just you did it, you know what I mean, Like why are you gonna go do more? But I feel like when I write, like it's so I need to do it. It's it's like working out for me, like I have to do it. You know, I'm never gonna have the body I had, but I still want to work out.
Speaker 1: I need to work out. By the way, you still have the body, you know.
Speaker 11: But you know what I'm saying, Like as you as you live, You're like I did that a lot of times, but I still feel like it helps me so much, especially in my life going from everybody knows the family broke up like it was and everyone's like, oh, it was so much time's gone by, but that it takes a long time to heal, you know what I'm saying it, and it goes really really fast, and so for me to be able to write new music, and I didn't even know how healing it was going to be until like even the other day, I got on like a big zoom with all of universal the world, right, it was like all these and I was like crying playing the record for that because I'm like, I can't believe how emotional it is to write songs over a really long period of time and share your life and then have people hear it. It's weird because the songs are literally handed down by God. It is very like a spiritual thing. So sharing it, you get this whole another layer. After listening to it all this time myself and then having it like I don't know, exposed, it's very cool.
Speaker 1: So whatever gets old.
Speaker 2: The span of time and emotion that is encapsulated in this album for you, in terms of all the different songs, are they in different periods for you?
Speaker 1: It's so many layers to this.
Speaker 11: And it's the thing is when I started writing, I really went down the path of like I want to make a reggae record, No I'm gonna make I want to go because it was twenty twenty and it felt like I want to make a really happy record. Then something that had and everything felt very nostalgic, like that music was coming back again, like everyone was listening to the old stuff from TikTok, Like all of my songs were getting big again on TikTok.
Speaker 1: So I was inspired by that.
Speaker 11: And then as I was going down that path, I kept feeling like I was chasing myself, like trying to like compete with the old me. And it was never It wasn't like I loved the songs, but it just didn't feel like nobody else did, or I was like, no one's.
Speaker 4: Reacting, maybe I am.
Speaker 1: Maybe it is over, you know what I mean.
Speaker 11: And then it would just keep going and going, and you have to remember, like these are stolen moments, like okay, they're at school, I have four hours go in and write with some people you don't know, and a lot of it I was writing on zoom because we were in COVID.
Speaker 1: And so then like the energy is different.
Speaker 11: It was just the whole thing was a weird, and it really felt like I had to fight for myself, like, Okay, nobody cares if.
Speaker 1: I do it.
Speaker 11: I probably shouldn't be doing it. I should probably be cooking dinner. But like I just I knew I needed to do it. So I kept going, going going, and at one point like I had like enough songs to make a record, but it just didn't feel right. And then I went in the studio. You know what it was. I had was talking to Adam Levine and he's such a jerk. I was like, how do you You must have sold your soul with the devil, because look, how do you have all these hits still? Like that's crazy and he's like, we just had We're having a personal conversation Adam, and he was like, oh, no, you need to work with Ja Cash. And Ja Cash is you know a guy that is like really super talented producer, songwriter, blah blah blah, and so it took me like months to even get him on the phone right me, And I'm like, wow, God, like.
Speaker 5: He's a boy.
Speaker 11: Well yeah, you have to wait in line. But it was just fun to like meet somebody that was going to be my like be in my corner. And he had sent me this song true Babe, which I don't know you guys heard that song, but this little girl, Nico wrote it and sent it to me, and I was like, you know what, I really I don't ever do people's songs, Like it's just what's the point of it for me? It's like the process, it's like the but I love the song. And I was in that kind of like in between space. I wasn't doing anything. So I cut the song and I met Nico and she's.
Speaker 1: Like, oh my gosh, my mom used to listen to No Doubt, like you you're like a little girl like girl wrote it. I was like, I love you, Nico, And it was interesting.
Speaker 11: It's an interesting like evolution to be in the room with this girl who is like souper young, beauty, stunningly beautiful, talented, confident and ready to collaborate with me, and it was like I needed that, like I needed this fresh perspective on me and and he's really finding the right people that you can oh yeah, I got chills, like finding the right people to be able to be myself and and be like, Okay, now I know what I'm gonna do. Now I know I'm I landed. So I kind of wrote Purple Viruses with her, and that was when I was like, Okay, now I know where I'm at.
Speaker 1: And so it took me all that time, but I did a lot in between that time.
Speaker 11: It wasn't you didn't You guys didn't see all the songs I wrote, And some of them are really I maybe they come out one day, I don't know. But the thing is is that once I wrote that song, I just felt like I got into the me now like this, I don't it.
Speaker 1: Doesn't fit into anything that's happening.
Speaker 11: It's not me before, it's not me me and Sabrina Carpenter or me, and you know, it's just me.
Speaker 1: It's like where I'm at.
Speaker 11: So it's just very therapeutic and it feels really good to just have like an it's like an art project, true, sure, like almost like starting over. Like the attitude is like I'm doing this because I get to do it.
Speaker 1: I get to paint in my closet when my kids go to school kind of thing, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I like to hear that though, because we hear the songs and we don't get to know about the paint brush inside the closet.
Speaker 1: Yes, the four hours that you.
Speaker 2: Had, so let's let's take a quick break. I want to come back and play something, so somebody else's is out. Let's play that and you can hear what we're talking about here with Gwen Stefani. Next on one of two point seven Kiss FM.
Speaker 5: Hang On Please on.
Speaker 1: Air with a Ryan Seacrest. On Air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 5: What's the funny somebody else is?
Speaker 2: By the way, I mean, you know this, but the second you open your mouth, you know it's one's to fini have a signature, which is why you're a superstar. By the way, ever a question.
Speaker 3: I have it chills right now because that was such a moment to be in here like hearing the song with Gwen in the studio, and.
Speaker 1: It's just I love you so much and I feel like I'm in a weird dream, like I'm like, is this happening.
Speaker 2: I just love that you wrote the most beautiful thank you note for somebody not being in your life. That was the sweetest thank you for not being a part of my life.
Speaker 1: And I cannot take all the credit. I this is the thing. So I once I found Ja Cash going back.
Speaker 12: There, Jake Cash in line to somebody, I'm giving everyone credit because I did not have this record without the people that I wrote it sure, and people that took the time to listen to my story.
Speaker 11: And I mean a lot of times when you're in these writing sessions and back in the day, it was just me with the no doubt guys, and I did all the lyrics, I did all the melodies, and they did all the music or whatever. And then slowly, like when I did my first solo records, I went in and it was like there's a circuit of writing, like there's always like the hot writers of the moment, and I didn't even know that existed back then.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 11: And then I worked with Linda Perry, and it was like it went on and on. But this is like these young new like coming, you know, up and coming artists or whatever writers, and I Cash put me in with this young girl called Madison Love.
Speaker 1: Shout out, Madison, what's up?
Speaker 11: She's listening because she actually like posted that you guys played the song the other day.
Speaker 1: Whatever she's and but what was sounny?
Speaker 11: Like she's she was like again like I'm like, how are you that cute and pretty and like young and confident like in a way, Like so we're all sitting down and we have to like we just start talking. Most of it's just talking until all of a sudden, like a song just plops out of the sky. To know each other, yeah, because it's like what are we going to write about? What are we going to write about? And I like there was one the first song that this little group wrote together was me and Nick and this guy Henry whose circuit you know who you are, guys, Nick Long anyways, I love these guys and we had so much fun that day and we're all getting you walk in and you're like, hi, guys, I'm me and yeah, and like let's see if I have anything to offer, you know, and you just get to talking about your personal life and opening up.
Speaker 12: And so it.
Speaker 2: Could go either way, right, Like it could be like I like, there's no rhythm about you, but like you could have no it's like a date. I mean, it's like you could go out with somebody and like struggle to talk.
Speaker 1: It's exactly like what it's like.
Speaker 11: And that's why finding the right like comfort to be able to really be open and like be like this happened and talking about it and trusting them. And then also like they're person like liking their ideas, like like you know, sometimes you're like I would never.
Speaker 2: Say that, are you polite? Like if you don't really love that an idea at first? Or you said that's a good one, let's put a pin in it.
Speaker 11: I think it's like I definitely know when I like something and I know when I don't like something. And so but they're I mean, there's all of them are so talented to the point where the previous writing sessions I think I got like they were hogging the room, like to the point where I was like I need to be in this guy.
Speaker 1: Else I'm not gonna you know.
Speaker 11: So they it was like a really good balance of like everybody participating and we had done and we actually had written. The first song that we wrote together this group was a song called empty Bass. And we were sitting there and somebody just said empty Bass. I think we were even talking about that flower store that's in La Here, and it just hit me. I was like, oh my gosh, I have that. That's the songs that we wrote the song. But is there there's a floral theme. I mean, we've heard some of these songs.
Speaker 1: I've seen the track we heard Empty Vass.
Speaker 11: Definitely, OK, Yeah, I definitely was like I had written Purple Hourses, Yeah, there is a flower theme going on. But I'd written purple IRUs Is because it represented like the growth of love, and I think that you can you can always look at life by like the seed that's planted and what it turns into, and also like, you know how it has a short life, you know what I mean, it's a short life that we're living. And so there's a lot of metaphors that like kind of represent that whole gardening thing, because me and Blake actually really did are really into gardening, and so when you're out there in nature and you have plant the seed. It's like this hope, you know, and once you plan it, it forces you to have hope, right, And that's kind of how it was with the album, because I felt like I knew I wanted it, and that was I had already planted the seed in my own brain that I needed to do it, and there was always this hope no matter what got in the way of it. But when we were in the studio with Madison and she would be like at first she was like, I'm like, who is this girl?
Speaker 1: And like every five.
Speaker 11: Minutes she's like, well, maybe it could be maybe it could be this, maybe you could be that. I was like, oh my gosh, like let me think, thank you. And then next thing I knew, like she started coming with some incredible like just melodies, like lyrical things, and you start to trust each other, like, wow, you really are you really got it. So we write this whole song and she's actually in the booth like laying down like.
Speaker 1: A little like like a little.
Speaker 11: Demo so that I could sing over it because I'm really learning the melodies, and she sings so pretty and dah da da, And then I put it together that she's the daughter of this music, this famous music. Like vocal teacher called what's her dad's name? I got out Roger exactly, see you even know who he is, and I was like, I literally felt like I was like, oh my god, you're Roger Love's daughter.
Speaker 1: I was like, what, Like it was the weirdest feeling. And it was after we'd already like.
Speaker 11: Made out all day long, because like when you're like reading so intimate, you know, it was a really amazing process.
Speaker 2: I have to say, it is so special when Stefani here, It's so special for you to come in and sort of frame what you did and how you got to where we're going to hear right when this all comes out, because it does give it a lot more context and and perspective. So that the amis Bouquet It's out November fifteenth. You can pre order it now. Somebody Else's course is out now. And we just love you for always coming by and being a part of this what we feel as our Southern California family here.
Speaker 5: So thank you Gwen for coming into that.
Speaker 1: Yes, so cout for life.
Speaker 2: We're gonna if you are ever out and you hear us playing all these songs, feel free calling anytime and time. Really, Hey, yeah, I'm gonna give you the line. We're gonna give you the line anytime.
Speaker 11: You're going to have the time, my phone, We're coming back.
Speaker 5: Sisney's gonna tell us what to do this morning. Thanks Quen, great to see you.
Speaker 9: The weekend watch list?
Speaker 5: Just what, Sisney? What is on your list? I've got what's on your radar?
Speaker 2: Should be on your radar here in just the second stuff that's almost out that you might want to check out, just to remind you about where it is and when, Sisney, what's on your weekend?
Speaker 6: One?
Speaker 3: And this is a fresh one because it's Outer Banks season four, and the first half of season four drop yesterday. I still haven't been able to dip into this yet, but this is definitely on my weekend watch list, and then the rest will be I think released on November seventh. But obviously Chase Stokes is the lead here on Outer Banks.
Speaker 4: I'm not quite short.
Speaker 5: I dropped off after season one and a half.
Speaker 3: The synopsis right now is after finding the goal that El Dorado, the Pogis are drawn back into the g game for a whole new adventure.
Speaker 2: Okay, de you code that now, Tanya, what's on your weekend watch list.
Speaker 6: Okay, so everybody has been messaging me telling me that I need to watch Doctor Ausis by Murphy experience.
Speaker 1: I have seen in the first two episodes. Yes, Tanya, it's so good.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's on ABC and then they put it on Hulu. But it's the Joshua Jackson Show and it's basically like Gray's Anatomy vibes. It's kind of like a doctor on board and it's.
Speaker 5: A cruise shit, isn't it.
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, is like already love interests and stuff.
Speaker 2: Like this first episode it's like like an edgy love both but great.
Speaker 6: Anatomy was very edgy back in the day too.
Speaker 5: We got it, got it.
Speaker 6: Got So anyway, this is Thursday's at nine on ABC and then you can watch it on Hulu.
Speaker 2: Also, okay, Ruby, I want another Ryan Murphy special Monsters. But there's also the real documentary about the Menanda's Brothers now on Netflix too, right.
Speaker 13: Exactly, So I watched the Monsters one too, and I wanted to watch this one just because I feel like there's been so much, you know, in the press about the Menandez brothers, so I wanted to hear a little more from their perspective, especially now, so you do hear both Eric and Lyle kind of talk about, you know, the case back in the nineties. I just started it, so I haven't finished it, but it is on Netflix now.
Speaker 2: You don't know where you're going to side. I don't know that it's going to be so interesting, like does it change your view after seeing the series.
Speaker 13: It's just interesting to hear how they speak about the case now, right, I mean, how long has it been out? Almost thirty years, So it's like very interesting to hear their perspective.
Speaker 1: And yeah, it's actual audio from them in.
Speaker 13: Prison exactly and their cousins a prosecutor, so it's different perspectives from the actual people involved.
Speaker 2: Okay, the Menanna's brothers on Netflix, and just to put on your radar because this stuff comes out.
Speaker 5: I'm like, oh my gosh, I didn't know what's coming out.
Speaker 2: Sunday Tracker season two at CBS and Payramount. That's justin Hartley. It was a number one show on broadcast TV last season. That's why I put it up here and Tuesday. I'm very excited personally for this one. Jason Siegel, Harrison Ford and Shrinking Too.
Speaker 1: Oh's back season two.
Speaker 2: Yes, Shrinking Too. I've been waiting for this Shrinking Too. That's on Tuesday, and Travis Kelcey on Amazon Prime is hosting Are You Smarter than a Celebrity?
Speaker 5: I want to see this that on your radar. That's Tuesday as well.
Speaker 2: So looking back at the week, Sis in It, Tanya and the back room every week, I think to myself, wow, that week was. It was fun in hindsight, like a lot of stuff that I didn't think we'd get into.
Speaker 5: We get into like this, right.
Speaker 2: Remember we were talking about Ulipa's viral posts where she put pickle juice and diet coke and suddenly everyone's into it or not into it trying it.
Speaker 5: So we tried it. Sicity, Wow, was not a fan here. It is all the smell.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's go, everybody go.
Speaker 5: Actually it's great. It's it's great. It's sweet and salty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like it.
Speaker 5: And it's garlicy. Garlic's in that pickleed juice. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Other minor yeah, those are.
Speaker 5: No, no mind it. I like it.
Speaker 3: I need a gum or something because it's got it's sweet and salty.
Speaker 5: If you like sweet and salty, you like it. Oh, sissy, it's such at go bro.
Speaker 3: If you didn't like pickles and you drink that, it would taste like doodoo.
Speaker 5: No, it's not. It tastes like sweet and sour.
Speaker 4: I like it.
Speaker 5: I think the surprise was I was into.
Speaker 3: It same no way, And let me tell you, my stomach did not agree three hours later.
Speaker 5: The whole cup of it.
Speaker 3: I just took a I just took a sip of it too, and there was there was an issue later.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of benefits to pickle.
Speaker 1: Juice, not for me.
Speaker 2: The thing that I think we liked, Tanya, was we liked the sweet from the die of cook and the salt from the pickle juice. Like we liked that combination. So why I put sea salt on my chocolate chip cookies?
Speaker 8: I like.
Speaker 3: I like sweet and salt too, like a bacon with a cookie or like that type of vibe.
Speaker 1: I can deal with that, like a bacon wrapcon waffles, bacon rap date. All that stuff is great. It was the pickle juice that really was not the vibe.
Speaker 5: Thank you to A for providing our moment of the week.
Speaker 2: We are rolling out of here, your bills are getting paid, starting to get Monday on Kiss. We'll do it first thing in the morning. Ryan's Roses Monday too. Five hundred bucks in cash cards. If you missed anything on the show on Air with Ryan Seacrest, you can check us out our podcast wherever you get your podcast.
Speaker 5: Let me go to the back room.
Speaker 2: Who's gonna have the most exciting weekend in the back room me?
Speaker 1: Actually, because I'm we're doing I just remember to Big Bear.
Speaker 13: We do like a cousin reunion a few times a year, and so we call it saw Wayo Fest because that's where my dad's from, saw Wayomi Chuck Gun. And so it's like all the cousins, like eighteen of us in this queue, yeah, in this house, and we're just gonna like barbecue and drink and.
Speaker 1: Just have a good time. So I'm excited for that.
Speaker 5: Well, you definitely win because no one else chime in.
Speaker 1: I am gonna be I'm seeing my.
Speaker 3: Kids Harvest Festival. There's a cake walk apparently. Oh I signed up to volunteer for an hour and that's tomorrow.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 2: Well this weekend I'm opening the new Seacrest studio at the Pediatric Hospital in Atlanta.
Speaker 13: Nice.
Speaker 2: Wow, So we're moving our home. There's a huge, brand new, beautiful children's hospital there in Atlanta, and we built a two story Seacrest studio through the foundation, so I have the family there with some of the kids, and we'll show some of that over the weekend and the big weekend, So big weekend. Yeah, have a great one, everybody, Thank you for being here. Be safe, talk to Monday. Bye bye, a real fortune and this weekend on eighteen forty goodbye.
Speaker 5: Thanks for listening so on air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again Monday.