Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellancamps and Camerage Edge.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, welcome back to the episode of Two Teas in a Pod with myself and Dolores. Good morning, How are you?
Speaker 1: Good morning?
Speaker 2: Where are are you at home?
Speaker 1: Are you at I'm home. I just got horrid. I landed six point thirty this morning. I flew through the night the Rednite, and I am fucking cranky and I'm high stop and I I know, I know the feeling. I still have jetlat flag.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been waking up like at three o'clock in the morning, and so get up.
Speaker 1: Then I'm good. Ah, that happens. Sick, I got a Oh you're sick.
Speaker 2: And yeah, I got I get sick every time I fly. Really, Yes, I'm gonna start wearing a mask.
Speaker 1: You you're a healthy person, you eat clean, you work out. You should never be sick. Yeah. Well, I've been sick a lot since the end of the year. Oh stress is the killer.
Speaker 2: Well, Delores, let's jump into some fan questions. We just have a couple of them.
Speaker 1: I saw you asking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just thought like, hey, let's mix it up now, you know. Bravo announced some new shows Ladies of London, the Real Housewife.
Speaker 1: Ladies of London, where's the Caroline Stansbury she was?
Speaker 3: She was?
Speaker 2: Caroline was on it. There's some real housewife swap the Valley Persian.
Speaker 1: Style and Melyssa is on that, Melissa Gorgon.
Speaker 2: Well you know, Emily's on it. Emily's on Wendy Ozeppha. So Ladies of London, Real Housewife swap the Valley Persian style and the Housewives of Rhode Island. Now Dolores Ryan Ryan tone Man eighty three asked, Dolores, did your heart flutter ever?
Speaker 1: Like it didn't wake you.
Speaker 2: Up at night?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes it did.
Speaker 2: How are you feeling? And I think we've talked about it?
Speaker 1: So I'm feeling tired. I probably should have rested more than I did. I shouldn't have been on a plane probably a week to the day.
Speaker 2: Did they did they when they did the ablation? Did they go through your neck or growing area microin?
Speaker 1: So they went on out through both sides of MI, growin into my heart and then they would it's an electrical problem, so they would find out where the electrical thing is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And then did they put weighted like sandbags on your incisions after you had it done.
Speaker 1: They did that to Eddy one time, so no, they didn't, but they wanted me to hold it in case I got up or down, and it was it was pretty painful. Honestly, I'm going to tell you guys, if you feel that flutter in your chest, go get it checked out. Don't ignore it. It's serious. You really need to get it fixed. I'm going to actually do a post about it. I did a story and but I just I know that when Paul had posted about it, a lot of people called it and said, hey, I went to the doctors, you made me go, and I have a problem. So I'm going to just do it again. I'm making Paul is making.
Speaker 2: Me a real Well you should also you should also do some kind of heart rate monitor.
Speaker 1: So Eddie would do a heart rate monitor.
Speaker 2: He actually, because his was persistent, he would have it actually on his phone, the backside of his phone. He could put his thumbs on it. I can't remember what it was called. But a lot of times it's hard to detect aphib because you have to be an aphib for them to detect it.
Speaker 1: Right. So an Apple watch will do it, Apple Apple or a ring will do it too or a ring and the Apple Watch will say, hey, you're an aphib you need to go see a doctor. Yeah, so if you please don't ignore that. Yeah, I'm really begging people, please don't ignore it.
Speaker 2: If you ignore it, you can go into persistent, which is very, very hard. And you know you're persistent. You can't walk without your heartbeat heart rate going yet to like two hundred beats a minute.
Speaker 1: I actually had it beating so bad sometimes that I felt like I had a cough. It will be like, yeah, I would.
Speaker 2: Feel it in my throat. Yeah, I've had that flutter before. I rarely have it, but every once in a while I'll get it where you feel like, like clear your throat because you could feel it in your throat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just can't stressed enough see a cardiologist.
Speaker 2: So you are, You're You're good. Fine, everything's good so far.
Speaker 1: Everything's good. I've had a few. They say you'll have a few after I've had a few here and there, but other than that, everything's good. Yeah. Well.
Speaker 2: Kimberlyloof One asked Dolores, do you and Polly talk about marriage now that he's divorced. We've talked about this before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, no, actually we haven't. I just I love the way our relationship is now, not that marriage is. I'm against it. I'm totally not against marriage, but everybody around me that's married scarce to shit out of me getting married. So not you at my age.
Speaker 2: If I had to do it all over again, something you know, me not he split up or something happened to me, God forbid, I think I would go with like a ninety nine year old that was very wealthy and that's the only way get married.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, I'm serious, Like I've never gone. I've never gone for the money thing. So I thought, geez, marriage four. Let's why I'm married the first time, for a love.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I don't think I would marry again.
Speaker 1: I'm very careful about it. Not that I have any doubts about Pulls a great guy. He's so good, he's so good to everybody. But I just I just that makes me so nervous. Like I guess if you fall off a horse and you don't get right back on, and they say, yeah, it's been twenty five years, twenty six years since.
Speaker 2: I've been married and you're doing just fine.
Speaker 1: It's a long time.
Speaker 2: How long have you and Paul been together three and a half years. Yeah, well, no pressure, no need, What does it matter?
Speaker 1: Good? Yeah it does. But I'll let everyone know. You'll know. I know.
Speaker 2: I feel like, if you're gonna have kids or something like that, then it's so different. But if you're like, you know, in your fifties, you're like, yeah. Like my mom's like, she's like, I'll never get married again. She has a boyfriend, but she's I'll never get married her.
Speaker 1: Good for her. So yeah, no, I mean, if you do it, you do it right. Would you sign a prenup if you got married again?
Speaker 2: I've never signed one.
Speaker 1: Maybe yeah, probably I would seems to be the thing to do nowadays, protect yourself, just to protect yourself.
Speaker 2: I have like weird things in it. If you cheat on me, I'm going to cut your dick off and I get all the money like I would have like, oh my god, okay, so we Oh. Somebody asked me, can I describe the new season in three words? And no, I can't. Or watch and gus watch and see. I don't know what to tell you. I think it's a great season, but I can't really talk about it. I wish I could, but and I don't even know when it's coming out, so people are asking me once coming out, if it repeats last year repeats you know what we did? We filmed the same month and everything. I think we came out like in July or something, so who knows. I don't know when it's going to come out. So let's get into Summerhouse. We are coming to an end with Summer House. I think there's only a few more episodes, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they didn't. Did they film their reunion yet? I don't think they did two more episodes? Yes they did.
Speaker 2: They are they already found their reunion. So the show starts off before any everyone arrives at the house. Jesse and Lexi arrived together. Lexi says she and Jesse had many conversations this week, and I want to say, the only reason you're having many many conversations Lexi is because he just wants to keep getting in your pants girl.
Speaker 1: Or you know, my money's on Lexi. Yeah, my money. Jesse is totally She's got. He's not only dealing with Lexi, he's dealing with Mom and Sis, so.
Speaker 2: It's it's a three time. He didn't want Lexi.
Speaker 1: Lexi likes being in on this show, and Jesse is kind of like anchoring that. Yeah, because I think lexis good, I just can't see she's good. She speaks well, she's pretty, she's not afraid to talk, she knows her place. She's like I like how she can get past things and move on. But is she able to get past them because she really doesn't like them.
Speaker 2: Now they're not together now, right, they're not together. I've seen I've seen her pop up on Instagram all over the place. She's doing interviews, probably because she did watch What Happens Live with her.
Speaker 1: And see the mom in sys on what were they the biotenders or yeah, I didn't see it with who was the the other person on with her?
Speaker 2: I'm not sure, to be honest with you, I didn't watch it. I just saw pop up all over Instagram.
Speaker 1: Well that there was a lot of questions like saying, do you think your mom should be involved in this? In this, in this everything? I think she said yes to, but a honeymoon.
Speaker 2: I think her mom's like in her forties. Her mom looks very young.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I mean LEXI held Lexi.
Speaker 2: In her twenties. Yeah, yeah, yeah, her mom looks very very young. I just think at this point Lexi asking for it. She's asking for it because she just keeps going back to Jesse, and I think she likes the banter between them and the actual I mean, it's interesting on the show.
Speaker 3: It is they're the only two that are really given much. Do you think she'll be sitting next to Andy? She should, It should be Jesse and Lexi. But I think we saw the seating chart and we were all a little bit hmm.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure about that.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't be the first seating part chart we would be. I know, I'm not sure about that.
Speaker 2: There's been a lot of them. I don't know with the seating charts anymore. What they're doing, you know, is it seniority at this point? Is it who has the most controversial season? On both sides of Andy? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I never cared where I sat camera. I never did either, and tell him.
Speaker 2: Well, I have most of the time. But I remember my last season, my last season on the show before I got the old boot, they told me you're right next to Andy and then all this, So I go out there in last minute, like as we're walking out there, they switched and put Shan in there and me on the other side, and I went, row, something's going on. Sure enough I got the boot. So it's a two part reunion. And I'm seeing now that Paige and Amanda were on are on both sides of Andy.
Speaker 1: That's good. I don't understand that at all. I guess it goes by seniority these days.
Speaker 2: So in the car, West says he went out with Lexi and her family. Jesse was there and was grinding on her in front of her family. He said, dick on butt, I think is what he is. His exact words I heard West say that. Yeah, I'm really grown. I love West, me too.
Speaker 1: You just took the words out of my mouth. I love this kid. I do too. I used to go about his little self. I know he doesn't ask anybody for anything. He doesn't judge anybody. He doesn't press up with his his bunk mate being a dumb dumb you know.
Speaker 2: But he's like, he's got his own little style. He's got some little groove. He's he's nice.
Speaker 1: He sent Jesse and him in the same room when when Lexi's not there? Is that how it goes?
Speaker 2: What do you mean didn't Oh, they sleep in the same room.
Speaker 1: Yeah they put their Yeah, yeah, oh.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes they did, and yes they did.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm really going to go with, they're just young, like young at heart. Yes, they're all young. They're all young at heart.
Speaker 2: Could you imagine if I showed up to that house or we did with like, what why is Grandma's here?
Speaker 1: Grandma's I'm a fucking dinosaurs. I'm older than you, sweetie. I am. First of all, I'd be in bed by the time they're getting like I know right, they're they're partying all the time. I'd be like, oh my god, I'd be like, I can shut that off.
Speaker 2: Lexi said, and watch him live that Jesse told her what Wes did he used Sierra for fame.
Speaker 1: No, I did see that. I did whip it that. No, so oh bo stop and Lexi said it and watch what happens live.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we can't like West now West. Well, it's it's Lexi's words, so we need to hear it.
Speaker 1: Wes has to say to hear both sides. Oh my god, she repeated that I know he's crazy.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: I hope it's not true.
Speaker 2: See Andy say, I don't know. I didn't watch.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I have to watch it. I know, I know.
Speaker 2: Now Kyle is waiting for his sperm count results, which I'm so confused.
Speaker 1: So I'm happy for him, that is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm so glad he yes, but why is he looking into it?
Speaker 1: He could probably get us pregnant he got such a high count. Could you imagine?
Speaker 2: Ah?
Speaker 1: Shit? Uh? So Kyle took for grant one for the books right.
Speaker 2: That Amanda would be ready for kids when he was do you think that Amanda's I mean, Kyle is ready for kids right now, and Amanda's.
Speaker 1: Like, I don't, no, No, I think Kyle's ready for kids. Amanda doesn't want it right now. She goes. She did say I just want to feel normal. I'm just got myself in a good rhythm from her anxiety.
Speaker 2: She said she wants to have a hot summer or something like that, so because I.
Speaker 1: Still want to be hot and normal whatever it was she said. But like I kind of get that, Like she's just she's thinking of herself. Yes, so she's gone through something I've never done, So I commend that.
Speaker 2: I know she's been open about having some mental health issues and she is normal and she just wants to have a hot summer, hot body summer.
Speaker 1: Now there seems to be a shue having a hot body summer your whole life. You don't have an else of fat. You don't have a dimple anywhere.
Speaker 2: Nice absat that we're jealous.
Speaker 1: Whatever, No, I'm saying nice days. I know. I know I'm jealous. Even in high school I had a big fat ass.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. So do you see a big disconnect between Amanda and Kyle.
Speaker 1: They seems too well, they're in different more like buddies.
Speaker 2: It's like fist pumping and crossing each other in the hallway, saying, Hi, I don't want.
Speaker 1: He wants more, but I don't see.
Speaker 2: Any chemistry between them.
Speaker 1: Well, he's saying that he wants more attention from her, and she just I don't know that she's feeling him. Maybe it's something she's going through, but he he wants more. If he if she like, if she gave him more, he do more.
Speaker 2: Like I agree, without one hundred percent. I just she just seems like she's like he.
Speaker 1: Wants to be loved and she's not into it. And then here comes Paige saying he's just like Craig. He wants to be adored and he wants to be. It's called human nature actually, and I think the girls.
Speaker 2: Everybody wants to be loved, of course, especially if you're married to somebody.
Speaker 1: They don't. They're like they new women are all century.
Speaker 2: They are the new women in the century, and they want to be independent and there that makes men insecure.
Speaker 1: You know what it is, you're freaking yeah right, Nan, camera hate that independent women, But they have each other. The girls are more affectionate, which with each other, than they are with their men. I know, they hug each other, they cry on each other, they lay in bed together, and they're happy to be in bed together. Yeah. When they're in bed with their significant others, they're like, wait, let me put the pillow over my face, so get away from me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, it's weird. The only ones that are the ones that are boning are Jesse and Lexi, and that's because they have this dysfunctional new relationship. Jesse says his communication with Lexi is poor. No shit, Sierra as so, you're not a liar and you're not two face.
Speaker 1: Sierra, and hold back on this. She did not.
Speaker 2: She is annoyed, she is pissed off, and she's letting everybody know about it.
Speaker 1: You know why, I am very awkward when like I go to hug someone and they're like, no, I have a cold, like he kind of did to her, Like I know, like that kind of awkward feeling. I'm a huggy kind of person and I could count on one hand how many times in my life somebody wasn't like that from New Jersey. And I'm Italian, so I'm a hugger and a kisser and and you know, not everyone's like that. So but when he did that to her, that was embarrassing and it was awkward and it wasn't necessary because all she did was touch his arm. Meanwhile, the week before, he was laying on top of her on the raft, I.
Speaker 2: Know, with his legs over her and have another girl.
Speaker 1: Stuck his toes like she had her leg on him.
Speaker 2: Oh it was her leg on him, yes.
Speaker 1: And he's like, oh, this is turning me on.
Speaker 2: At the wind turns this guy on.
Speaker 1: I know. But Sierra, keep your leg to yourself. I know.
Speaker 2: But in confessional, Jesse Saysierra is someone you don't want to dislike.
Speaker 1: You because Sierra she's smart to cut you off. Oh she's talk about you want to talk about she loves hard, but she can love as much as she can hate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she can cut you at a Siarah.
Speaker 1: I know Sierra very well. I spent a lot of time with her at Traders. I happened to love this kid and cannot say enough help you she is, but do not fuck with her.
Speaker 2: Do you think that Jesse's trying to turn this love triangle into a big storyline because he saw how much attention Wes got from the drama with Sierra last season?
Speaker 1: No, I don't. I think Jesse's just being himself a fuck boy. And I just think and I think Lexi is going along, taking it for the ride. I don't think she's that dumb. And if she was that dumb, the two people behind her that are coaching her along are not dumb.
Speaker 2: Well, you know who is dumb?
Speaker 1: Who Carl?
Speaker 2: He's going to sign a seven year lease at ten thousand dollars a month and a empty commercial building for his soft bar space. Now from somebody that knows, we had a ten thousand square foot industrial building that we turned into a gym. It was hundreds of thousands of dollars to do a build out, and it's it's very risky, very very risky. Saying there's not a ton of lot of not a ton of build out or improvements to be made on empty warehouse is insane because you're dealing with just nothing. And his budget six hundred thousand dollars leads me to believe someone is funding this whole thing. I don't think that he's funding it.
Speaker 1: It's very fucking risky.
Speaker 2: Now, Yeah, but why wouldn't you just go and get a smaller build, test it out, test it out first, and you can always expand ten thousand square feet is pretty damn based in my heart for him.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: I mean, I like his his hustle, but it scares me. Any brick and mortar business absolutely scares me.
Speaker 1: And then in general, I am not a businesswoman and that scares me.
Speaker 2: You has to be very very sure because the last thing you want.
Speaker 1: To do is be very educate, like you need somebody really smart in this very educated and very informative informed seems like you invest your.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going to go out in a legend say that he has big investors or a part that has deep pockets, because this is very risky. People taking jobs at him or the least of his problems once he opens his business, it's Emerald. It's also yeah, right, hey, where was he?
Speaker 1: He hasn't been around in a couple episodes. Why I know why I miss him?
Speaker 2: I miss him too well.
Speaker 1: The last time he was around, everybody was mean to him. Instead of just asking him not to bring people over, they were all mad that he was. He was making noise. So maybe he decided I don't fucking need this. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you think that Lindsay still in love with Carl or she just bitter about him ending their engagement.
Speaker 1: I don't think she's in love with Carl. I think she's bitter about them ending the engagement. I think she's still mad at him with the way he did it, understandably so, but you know, I have a theory like, in order for you to still be mad at someone, you do have to care somewhat for them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's not hate I love them. I mean, there's definitely a few between them. It's she's definitely not to the point where she's indifferent. She's probably mad. She's mad, and then she has to be around it. I feel like she stays mad for a long time. Some people are like that. I am not.
Speaker 1: I wish I was. I wish I could hold on to it a little bit longer than I do. I just siev about being mad, like I explode, as we've all seen. I just like explode, and then I'm over, and then I let's hug it out. I get It depends on what's done to me now, what he did breaking up with her on camera, and she didn't even see it coming. Now that one, I believe she didn't see it coming. She was engaged in getting married. Yeah, you know, it's hard for me to think that the whole page situation, the guy didn't see it coming. Come on, well, the whole world saw it coming, like exactly, Like, that's different. You can't be mad at that you saw it coming. But I don't think that she saw it coming, did you do you? No?
Speaker 2: I didn't. But she also was saying like she has a hard time believing and he's had sex with somebody because he wouldn't even have sex with her.
Speaker 1: These girls don't hold back.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, I'm not going to touch That kind of just.
Speaker 1: Went that kind of just went over. That kind of went over everyone's head. I don't know why that isn't in the blogs today, But okay.
Speaker 2: Well, Jesse's telling the guys that.
Speaker 1: Happy for him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now it's going to Jesse tells the guys that, you know, he was really upset over this Alexi. He thought it was over. He said, he's had over heels in love with Lexi.
Speaker 1: But he said he is, I feel like she's like making him like her, and then she's going to do the big dump. I mean, we know, you know people do that.
Speaker 2: I think the dump is common. I'm here for the dump. She's establishing her in this house. She's now made her move over to the girls.
Speaker 1: Now she's in that clique. So now I mean, I'm doing a whole conspiracy theory here. Lexie don't get it. So she's like made up because he said, see something that that that rang a bell with me was He's like, yeah, I thought it was over. Like I'm just sitting home. And then she gets a call and goes, are we going to work this out or not? And then he's like, I had no idea that was an option, right.
Speaker 2: So so yeah, so I think she wanted to keep going while they were filming, That's what I think I know.
Speaker 1: But she also needed to anchor her spot. She's not working alone in this. She has the she has the uh the brain trust in the back telling her you know, okay, this is what we're gonna I feel like they work as a team, and when three women are together, you cannot win. Well.
Speaker 2: Jesse had his heart broken in high school. He was like, what stop stop.
Speaker 1: It, Jesse, that had our heart right in high school.
Speaker 2: And he thinks that's the reason because his girlfriend cheated on him.
Speaker 1: That must be the reason that you wanted to be with somebody your friend was with last year, Sierra and West that you're you're saying, like I would have went out with Sierra like she was. He was like kind of hitting on Sierra and your friend was with her last year and they have a thing like, you know, like a friendship and like I don't know, Like, yeah, that must be it. So you're you're sad. We heard the answer to it all now, Yes, yes, your girls stray straight Jesse. It's a big trauma. Dup Okay, so high school thing. Their friend banged your girlfriend.
Speaker 2: God, but yet you're trying to bang Wes's old girlfriend.
Speaker 1: That's whah is? Like, come on, that's just cycled? Do I learned rap?
Speaker 2: Th Jesse? Oh, break it Jesse Jesse Jesse Solomon Jesse.
Speaker 1: You can't pull the wool over. We're like old dogs. I want to say we are we are two old dogs. I let's just say that.
Speaker 2: So Lexi tells Sierra and Lindsay that she and Jesse had a good talk after the miscommunication and how to adjust.
Speaker 1: They had all they had an intervention, intervention, what Momma says, came over. There's a whole intervention. Everybody had a good time. Then they all went to the club and Wes is just saying, like, what's going on here?
Speaker 2: I love Lexi's desire to see the glass half full. I really do, because she just wants to, you know. She She's got good, good things to say about everybody, and this is gonna work out. And I'm like, why don't you go out west next year?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, she'll definitely be back, right, she's coming back. She handled herself well, she played it right.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, Lexi needs to see Jesse to stop acting single. I'm like, Lexi, no, she does, boy, he's a fox.
Speaker 1: Oh she doesn't, because then she's he's listen. It's good that he keeps up his behavior because then once she's established in the house. She doesn't have a feel bad about breaking up with him. She leaves on the good note. She leaves as the good guy because she's not gonna stay with him. She doesn't want to be with him.
Speaker 2: No, there's a more he acts like that, the more it is better for her. So the group splits into two for dinner. Group one is Page, Jesse, Lindsay and Kyle. Group two is Amanda, a Lexi, Carl, Sierra and West. What group would you want to go? And Group one A?
Speaker 1: Group two page I think Sierra yes?
Speaker 2: Group two yea A man, I don't want to be there. Carl, Siarra and West is definitely I would want to be I know anywhere Sierra is going, Shit's gonna happen because Sierra is gonna just fucking she's She is the man hater this year.
Speaker 1: She is She holds a grudge.
Speaker 2: This girl can hold a grudge like because.
Speaker 1: She loves hard. That's why I.
Speaker 2: Tell you, Why do you think that she still really cares about West?
Speaker 1: I think that once Sierra cares about you, it's hard not to and she gets very hurt and she and that kind of lingers with her because she would do anything for anyone. So when she's mad, it lasts a long time, maybe forever. Oh shit, Well, Jesse's as the person that friendship is dead, like she even said it. She's like, I don't think we'll ever be closed again, but we'll be friends. He's one of those that just cuts people off. She cuts you off. She'll be around you, she'll hate you, but I think deep down she still has like a certain caring for you, because you know she did care. So it takes a lot to break through to her heart. And once you're there, you're like you own space in there, right, But she'll never she'll never let you in again.
Speaker 2: That is my husband. Somebody you do something wrong to him, you're dead. No time for this shit. I'm not like that.
Speaker 1: I wish I was.
Speaker 2: Jesse's asking for advice on Sierra and if she will accept an apology, but Jesse blaming the drama between Siara and west All on Sierra annoys me.
Speaker 1: Jesse sticks his foot in his mouth all the time. The guys say it's the girl's fault, and the girls say it's the guys i fault. So yeah, that's fine.
Speaker 2: So Amanda, Alexi, Carl, Sira and west In Group two. In confessional, Amanda says this is the first time she's felt herself in years, and getting pregnant will change that. Anna wanted a hot and this is what she said. She wanted to be hot and happy and not pregnant is basically what it is.
Speaker 1: Happy and not pregnant. Well, when you're pregnant, you're not hot, you're not happy, and I get it.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like maybe these girls on the show, like they're loving it. They've been on the show for a while, and they're like, you get pregnant, this is over. You're not going to be taken an infant, you know, to the Hampton's on you know, Lindsay Lindsay.
Speaker 1: You know, there's there's some backlash about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'm thinking they're like, hell no, I'm going to ride out this Bravo stuff until you know to the end.
Speaker 1: Well, you can also miss miss some things when you do that, miss important things in life.
Speaker 2: So you're gonna have to get a nanny.
Speaker 1: Like it's not I mean, look, I think Lindsay's been great for the show. She tells people off, she causes trouble. She repeats things pregnancy did not stop her from what from you know, pulling her weight on the show so she can't drink and go to a club till three o'clock in the morning. Everybody does enough of that for everyone else.
Speaker 2: Yea, and her feet are swelling and all the shit.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't mind her being there. I like her. I like her. You know, maybe she can come when when I'm sure she'll share some type of custody with the baby daddy and on the weekends that he has the kid. Yeah, she could be at summerhouse. I'd hate to see her go. I love her.
Speaker 2: Well, there's talk that she might be going to New York. Now, did you notice there's two shows, two shows that were not announced that was New Jersey in New York that are going to be coming up next year.
Speaker 1: I didn't not say that. They mentioned every all of them. Oh you mean so wait the whole Rhode Island thing they showed, Yeah, the hosts of London. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So they also said the shows that are coming up for twenty twenty five or actually this year, everyone's on there. New York's not on there. We know you're not filming. So poor Wes is going through the one year anniversary of his friend's passing.
Speaker 1: So last year his friend.
Speaker 2: Really good friend, Yeah, passed away very young, and it's hard for him to show emotion and talk about it. He says that when it happened last year, he was with you and he cried on the edge of her bed. Now, Sarah said, he cried in her arms. And Siah literally gets up and just walks away.
Speaker 1: And I'm going to say, I don't mean to interrupt. No, you don't know. I have a thought and I don't want it to leave go. I think that was that before or after they started being together, because they were friends. Remember, they leaned on each other for a lot of things. So you know, I would like to know. I think it's very important and it's a very crucial part of all of this is that happened before wall dooring. I want to know what time with their relationship, Yeah, what time with that relationship, because that's a really intimate moment when somebody comes to you crying because they lost someone that they love. You know, I would have a guy's guy, Yeah, but I'd have to say it is at the end, because it was a year ago. That was at the end.
Speaker 2: If they filmed the same schedule every year, it was the end of the season. We only have two more episodes left, so I'm thinking it was while they were together.
Speaker 1: So not just what I just want to say to you is when she got up and left. I didn't really think about too deep into it except to say, oh, I was cold, Sierra, like that was like, you know, you might get some backlash on the internet about that, like getting up and leaving the table and this s guy's porn his heart out. But but what I think is that triggered a hurtful moment for her to think that I was there for you. At that time, I thought this was real. And then we go meet your parents and you come home and break up with me. Yeah, I can't.
Speaker 2: Discount her feelings. I would have loved to see her say like, you know, I'm glad I was there for you that I know that was a really hard time in your.
Speaker 1: Life, and she see I'm thinking like they had really deep connections. She was going through something with her family and he was there. He went through a death of a have a very good friend and she was there. So I think that just triggered a lot of hurt in her when he started talking about that.
Speaker 2: You know, women which leads me to believe that she really does care for him and he is an idiot for getting getting her to go him.
Speaker 1: She cared for him very much. I think she loved him. I think she did. I think she loved him. I don't think she'd be that mad if she didn't love him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I just I feel like, I don't know, I just feel like I feel like about him.
Speaker 1: I feel like that triggered a lot of emotion with her, and maybe she got up and went Friede instaid like get myself together, let me pull myself together, because.
Speaker 2: Or she was like, I'm going to say something right now that I'm going to regret. So I'm going to get up and leave.
Speaker 1: No, because she doesn't ever hold back on what she wants to say. I think that I feel like more could be you could be right. I feel like more she wanted it. She got up and removed herself not to cry. She don't like crying. She doesn't like getting upset in front of people. She gets mad because when she was in the coffins in when when she was they put her in the coffins at Traders. Yeah, and at first she got upset. She's like started to cry, and then she was like, you know what, fuck you traders. When I get out of here, I'm gonna fucking find you. And she gets mad when she gets hurt.
Speaker 2: They come back to the house and Kyle is in the kitchen and he opens up this box. This is who the hell eats muffins? And my question to you is, Kyle, who eats muffins with a fork?
Speaker 1: Do you eat a muffin with a fork?
Speaker 2: I don't need a muffin with a fork much muffins.
Speaker 1: But like, so I got this sensory thing, like I don't like my hands getting dirty and touching things with my hands. This is what I do. I don't eat the bottom cut it. Ma, I don't eat the bottom because I was told once when I was like fifteen, that all the fact goes to the bottom. So I always eat the top of the muffin. You're telling me right now. And I cut it with a knife. I cut it in squares and I pick it up like that.
Speaker 2: Oh well that's smart. All I know is I watch that. I'm like, suddenly now I want like a blueberry muffin or whatever he was eating. So Siarra tells Page and Amanda She got up from the table to give Wes a chance to talk about his feelings. So she was saying, like, Okay, just talk about your feelings. I don't want to hear it. Amanda says, he has a hard time verbalizing anything besides humor and happiness. And you know what, I've been like that most of my life. You know, obviously have going through therapy now. But I laugh things off or make jokes about it because I know that they talk about it well. Comedians, yeah, are the most oppressed people. And that is a trait of theirs. Like it's it's kind of like to hide the real feelings. There's commercials now.
Speaker 1: That's that shows someone laughing and like having a freaking great time, and then a week later they say this person committed suicide. I'm not saying everyone that walks around happy, right, but you don't know I think your ups going through Oh, like, what do.
Speaker 2: You mean by bringing we in my family? We didn't talk about anything.
Speaker 1: We weren't allowed to be in a bad mood. You weren't allowed to be mad.
Speaker 2: Well, we just did get over it. Who cares? Like, you know you can't, like we've said this before. You want something to cry, I'll give you something.
Speaker 1: To give you something to cry about. So yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: And we used humor and sarcasm in my family like I would. It would not be uncommon for me to walk into a family thing and my uncle say to me, Hey, Gi, your ass doesn't look that big today, you know, you know what I mean? Like that's how it's just. But so it's probably he was never taught and he wasn't in a family that did that. So I totally relate to that. But it doesn't mean he doesn't care. I think deep inside he's probably one of those at crumbles because he doesn't know how to verbalize his feelings and that's hard to get into a relationship with somebody like that.
Speaker 1: Just ask my husband. Yes, but you know what, we've we've all evolved, you know. The young I feel like he's not that young, by the way, and I and I think people younger than us and younger than him have now been taught to talk about their feelings, which is so important. But I think he missed that cut off because we have to remember he's in his forties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yep, so yeah, so.
Speaker 1: Jesse it is.
Speaker 2: Jesse tells the group LEXI decided people talking about my feelings by the way, I'll just leave it at that. I find that hard to believe, so just feel feeling feelings. So Jesse tells the group Lexi decided they should start the relationship again. It wasn't him. Lexi's family also came over to talk about the relationship with Jesse, which is weird run. Lexi's family is very involved. They go out to dinner with them. They went to The Box together. I don't know what the Box is.
Speaker 1: Do you tell you? I need to know? Is everyone ready? Yes? Here doesn't know what the box is? Yoh, the Box is a sex club. No the Box. I'm gonna give you one act. At the Box, a woman comes out and bare ass naked and like she pulls a pair of She has this big afro, she pulls a pair of shoes out of her wig, puts it on, walks around. She's smoking a cigarette. This is on stage. It's like a burlesque porn. Then she pulls something else out of her hair, and it's like, I don't know, like like a bra. Maybe I don't even know. I'm just like and then what does she do? She goes up in her vagina, and pulls out her dress and then puts her dress on. There are so many story about the Box. I mean, I don't know if it was, but I'm telling you, like, no way I would ever acts crazy And I'm crazy. This one woman right now, like she comes out, she's she gets like collects money from the crowd whatever, puts it in a blender and drinks it like these are And this is in New York. It's called the Box.
Speaker 2: This is this is crazy with the family, with the family.
Speaker 1: Saying I can't watch a sex scene with my mom sitting next to on a daytime show. It scares me, does it?
Speaker 2: Like they watched Alexi and uh Jesse have sex and they're.
Speaker 1: Like, no, no, sweetie, you don't do it like that. You do it like that's a little bit different to go with your mom. But there are her best friends, my mother and your sister.
Speaker 2: They don't care. They live together too. It's a little too close for comfort for me. I like, I love my family. I would be around.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't go to it like a sex show with my family, Like I wouldn't talk about sex with my family.
Speaker 2: I took Spencer, me and Eddie, Spencer and his girlfriend to Mulin Rouge and where's it Paris? That's right, right, is a Paris? I think it's Paris. We traveled all over, we went to many different countries and they took their tops off and I was mortified. I don't know what I was thinking, nor camera.
Speaker 1: You don't. You don't understand. The Box is about the Box sane. It's a set, like I mean, the name of it says it all fetishes and things like that. It is freaking crazy. And you know how I know because when I was at Traders, Bob the drag Queen, and everybody sitting there knew about it except me, and Sierra goes. Sierra goes all the time too with her friends. Oh We're like, yeah, so I'm gonna have to google. I'm gonna have to google.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna google there.
Speaker 1: You won't get you won't get the full the box. You will not get the You probably have to go on radit, but you won't find when you google it. You won't find anything on there about like with the acts, what happens with the actions, it's always different. But if you can think of it, they'll do it.
Speaker 2: What's the last place in the world I'd want to go to with my mom.
Speaker 1: Now that's what the point of my whole description is.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm just like ugh. So, Lexi's sister said and watch Happens Live that she thinks Jessee loves the fame.
Speaker 1: So I mean he the only one. I think we all love it. We all love it. No, I'm not saying I love it. I see the only one in that no loves it. Yeah, relationship, Is he the only one? No? No, everybody that's on TV loves the thing. Lexi. I like you. I like the way you speak. I like the way you handle yourself. I like I even unpopular opinion, like your relationship with your mother and your sister. You don't need to go to the box together.
Speaker 2: But you know, I think Lexi's sister and mom love the fame because they're popping up all over the place and they're you know, they're out watching.
Speaker 1: And I don't fault anyone for loving the fame. No, no, don't fault anyone for loving the fame. But it comes with a price, and that comes with criticism, that comes with stress, risk and everything is along with it and death threats. I think she could handle it, I guess, yeah, Tamra tell us what it comes with that comes with a lot, jeez.
Speaker 2: So they go to a beach dinner. Lindsay says she doesn't believe Carl hooked up with anyone.
Speaker 1: So let me get this straight.
Speaker 2: Lindsay's allowed to get pregnant, but doesn't believe that Carl is capable of hooking up with anyone.
Speaker 1: And it's giving I'm not over you vibes. No, I think she just wants to shit on him some more. And then she went out and she's way over him, I really do. Well.
Speaker 2: Then she went on and said, you know, like we talked about earlier, he didn't even hook up with me when we were engaged.
Speaker 1: Well that those are hurting where that's like gonna because that could sparkle whole thing, Like now he has, he's gonna have to answer to that next week, Like she's sending in He like what like, well, then.
Speaker 2: It's gonna he's gonna say she didn't do it for me, That's why I broke things off, And he's not gonna want.
Speaker 1: To say it, because these guys are careful about how they speak to the women here. Yeah, her and him fought a lot. They did fight a lot.
Speaker 2: They did fight a lot.
Speaker 1: I hope Carl does so well with his business.
Speaker 3: I do too.
Speaker 2: I wish him all the best. It scares me the amount of money that's being put into it. You know, maybe start off smaller and see how it works.
Speaker 1: And it needs the bigger for him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So Jesse pulls Sierra's side to chat. He apologizes for his comment to her. Siah says she doesn't need Jesse to feel bad for her. Jesse says he was joking about the arm touching siru' sys.
Speaker 1: Jesse wasn't.
Speaker 2: He wasn't sirus is Jesse. Jesse should have just talked or text about making Lexi uncomfortable and would have been and would have taken a step back.
Speaker 1: Anyone needed should have to have that text. There is certain protocol when somebody's in a relationship that shouldn't need to be spoken about, you know, like what would you know?
Speaker 2: I think Jesse was overreacting because Lexi was like, you can't be with her, you can't lay with her, you can't have the legs over each other and all this stuff.
Speaker 1: And then he's like, oh, I can't, you can't touch me. I don't know, I don't know it was kind of a fucking corny thing for him to do the way he did it. He did it. She's right, well, let's have a conversation. But you know, then you know what again, and I've said this before, I mean, avoid it, right, you know, don't jump on the raft with her like that. And then I help himself.
Speaker 2: He can't help himself.
Speaker 1: And Sierra stayed out of his way too. Now she will, He'll never get that attention from her again. Well, Siarah says she's over Jesse and Lexi.
Speaker 2: She's not coming, she's not gonna goodbye.
Speaker 1: He's not gonna forget. That was humiliating. Don't touch my arm, Hugh Milliating.
Speaker 2: Uh, yeah, And then that's all we have. So we have a couple more episodes than I think.
Speaker 1: Next week looks good too. Reunions. I'm curious. Oh it's two parts. I'm curious. You're gonna have a three parter, aren't you.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know. It's so weird because you film a show, you take months, three and a half, four months sometimes, and then you see it on TV. You're like, huh, either you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Either place?
Speaker 2: Because you don't know what other people are filming and all these stuff, and I mean, I know what we filmed.
Speaker 1: It was good.
Speaker 2: We had a lot of good content.
Speaker 1: So who knows.
Speaker 2: Hoping for the best. I would like wait to see seventeen part reunion. How about that?
Speaker 1: That would be too long for me. Right, let's get it just getting it over with. Is are you nervous for this year's reunion? No? I don't know. No, I'm doing nothing wrong this year. No.
Speaker 2: I mean, well, and I wouldn't say that, but I mean I I don't know. You know, you never know what other people are saying about you, So that's the hard part.
Speaker 1: So we do know some of the things, like some people are really not your friends this year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we know that. And then it's like you never know people are saying to each other, you don't people are saying their.
Speaker 1: Confessional your friend this year, Tamera. Thank you, well, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: But okay, Dolores, I'm mine. Yes, I'm headed to New York on Saturday.
Speaker 1: So I will be back. I'm going to see you, right, yeah, I hope. So I have a wedding on Saturday, but then I'm around after that, all
Speaker 2: Right, all right, I'll text you I'll call you, all right, call me