Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone, Elvis Durand the Elvis Durand's phone tapped. All right, Danielle, all right, it comes from Mayra, who said I had warned out for my arrest for not paying a parking ticket, and my boyfriend Joel kept insisting for me to pay it and get it taken care of. I've already taken care of it, but he thinks I haven't. So I think it would be funny if we phone tapped him and told him the cop just pulled me over and I'm about to be arrested own.
Speaker 2: One of these Now, what part are you playing?
Speaker 3: I am the officer.
Speaker 1: All right, let's listen in to today's phone tap with Danielle name.
Speaker 2: I'll get arrested, bye because they've gone to work.
Speaker 1: Stop crying. I'm crying. Give me a break at your.
Speaker 2: Own fault a phone?
Speaker 1: Hello? Who is this? Okay, she's about to get arrested. Why because there's a bench warrant out for her arrest for an unpaid parking ticket.
Speaker 2: Okay, can we pay for it? I mean that's not a problem.
Speaker 1: No, it is a problem.
Speaker 3: This is I know, I know it's a problem.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying is it's not a problem for me to pay for it. I'll take care of everything right now.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter. Right now, she is the stupid one that did not pay this ticket, and now she's given me a problem.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't know what's going on. I don't know what went on between you guys. I understand that she hasn't wanted. But what can we do right now for us to solve this.
Speaker 1: We can't do anything. She's gonna go to jail and I'm just waiting for backup.
Speaker 3: Hold on, talk to her, well, stupid relaxed about it.
Speaker 1: I know I didn't hear you call me a bit. I know that didn't come out of your mouth.
Speaker 2: I didn't probably what he reacts.
Speaker 3: Babe, you don't even know anything.
Speaker 2: You can't right baby.
Speaker 3: You know we aren't thanking me. I din't understand that, baby, But okay.
Speaker 1: Do you mean a right now? Mamma?
Speaker 3: Here? Hello, this is this must be a misunderstanding. You know, I know she took care of the situation, and she just upset that.
Speaker 2: She's gonna get arrested.
Speaker 3: No, that's why I'm telling you. I'm trying to I'm trying to control the situation. Can you please give her the phone.
Speaker 1: Sir, she did not pay the ticket. That's the situation. Sit down, and I'm.
Speaker 3: Gonna come officer. I understand that, but you're not being professional by calling her an idiot and being all upset about this.
Speaker 1: Okay, you don't think she's an idiot. To be honest, I think you're an idiot for even being with her.
Speaker 3: Why are you?
Speaker 1: I mean, she's an idiot?
Speaker 2: Can you I'm not gonna even go there with you.
Speaker 3: Can you please give me.
Speaker 2: Give her the phone?
Speaker 1: You can go there with me. I have no problem if you want to tell.
Speaker 2: Me she's no problem. I'm not. I'm not going there with you. Can you please give a phone?
Speaker 1: We all know she's stupid.
Speaker 2: Can you give her the phone?
Speaker 1: Just admit she's an idiot. I'll give her the phone.
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me right now?
Speaker 1: I'm not kidding you right now?
Speaker 3: You're telling me to call somebody else an idiot. We thought that.
Speaker 1: I call it like I see it.
Speaker 2: That is your opinion? Then damon? Why ain't such an idiot? And what's you talking about? What I'm trying to figure out?
Speaker 3: Tell her that you I'll just pay her off.
Speaker 2: I told her when I first poke to her, Well, what is it that you say?
Speaker 3: I will pay it off.
Speaker 2: I got the money, I will pay it off.
Speaker 3: I just need to know where you're at, and I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, baby.
Speaker 3: I think so stupid, Yo, baby, I don't care about anything else. I want to know where you're at or.
Speaker 2: Whether it's gonna be taking you know. What do you mean, though?
Speaker 3: What else can I do over the phone?
Speaker 2: Baby?
Speaker 3: I can't do from the phone.
Speaker 1: What you probably can do is you can just turn on the radio and listen to Elvis Durant, because this is Danielle and you've just been phone tapped.
Speaker 2: You kidding me?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 1: You guys Elvis Duran's phone tapped.
Speaker 2: We really do