Speaker 1: How many times has this happened to you? You're running late for a flight said you will show, and you're in the security line and you realize that you have more than three point four ounces of your favorite conditioner in your bag, and there's no way you're gonna let those supple handed TSA agents take it from you hands. So you get it out of your bag and you slip it into one of your body's cubbyholes for safe keeping. Here what but then you forget about it and right after takeoff the pressure makes the bottle explode. Why, yeah, it's not a total loss because at least now you're calling a shiny and manageable. Anyway, going through airport security can be stressful, and an airport a security agent just released a list of weird things that you can get flagged by the TSA four. So give me three minutes and I'll help you make sure that conditioner event never happens again. What weird things can you get flagged by the TSA four? Or will tell you right after this it's the Jewbel show. I love getting felt up by the TSAO. Wow, it's the Jewble Show. By the way, sixty seconds away from your chance at one thousand dollars, and who doesn't love getting touched by the TSA. Think about it. You're in a rush, You've navigated the airport security line where everyone in it except you as an idiot who can't figure it out. Why is that true? You're sweaty, worked up, your pulse is already racing. There's no better way to relax than having a big, burly security agent pat you're in your thighed. While if you're not like me and don't want to get felt up by airport security, then you definitely want to listen to what I'm about to say, because an airport security expert just released a list of weird things that you can get flagged by the TSA four we'll go over in just a second. Right now, time for hits one o six point ones. Pay your bills, your chance at one thousand dollars every hour on the TENS. I have to do is listen for the keyword and then enter it at hits one of six one Seattle, and this hour's keyword is pay pay pay. Just enter that it hits one of six one seattle dot com and you could be a thousand dollars richer. Now what weird things. Can you get flagged by the TSA for I'm scared? They say it on the signs. Not always this one seems pretty obvious. But arguing or being aggressive, oh yeah, sure, fire away to get extra attention from the TSA. People still do it, though. I've seen people get pulled aside because they're like freaking out on the TSAGE And I'm like, what in your mind, Like you must have snapped because you know that's not a good idea.
Speaker 2: Oh and you can see it coming. You can see that person in the line. They are doing the huffy dance, which is just like and they're like turn like they're phrasing this way, they're facing that way. You're like, that person's probably they're about to explode.
Speaker 1: I don't get it, cause you're you're there's nothing you can do, Like you're not going to have get special treatment because you're freaking out in the TSA line. I saw one woman get literally they pulled into the private room because she was screaming. She was in the back of the line and her flight was late, and she was screaming at the TSA agents and everybody in line that they should get out of her way because her flight's late, and it's like, that's not good work. She's so disrespectful.
Speaker 3: You know what, love did The TSA agents just trying to do their job and they end up being a punching bag for everybody who's trying to just make it to their flight. And if you're late, sweetheart, it's your fault.
Speaker 1: Whoa. It's true. You can also get flagged by the TSA for using too much cologne or perfume. Wait really yeah, like on yourself? How why is that mad? Because they think you might be trying to mask the smell of something. Oh like we really yeah, like drugs to do that? In high school, what.
Speaker 3: My mom would pick me and my friends up from you know, the mall or whatever, and before we'd leave, we'd go through the perfume section and would always tell her we would have perfume fights.
Speaker 1: I didn't want her to smell what was on at the time. Well that happened. Another thing that the TSA can flag you for being extra chatty with them. Wait, why it would be nice if they can get you padded down because they might think you're trying to distract them.
Speaker 3: Oh well right, that's a little too extreme for me. If somebody is friendly, that doesn't necessarily mean they're sketchy.
Speaker 2: Okay, yes, but the person who's like trying to be like.
Speaker 1: Hey, how's it going, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Two things are happening there.
Speaker 2: One they could be distracting because there's only so many TSA agents, But two, you're getting in my way, like as a TSA agent, like you're getting in the way. This is a system that has to flow right.
Speaker 1: And if you're.
Speaker 2: Stopping me to chat with me about something, I'm gonna miss something. And or you're just slowing everything down right, So just move it along. Yeah, take your shoes off, don't wear the boots with the metal in them, and get the hell through the line.
Speaker 1: How are you doing today, officer? I don't have any drugs on me. Oh my god, look at that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, you're not making eye contact is another thing that can get you flagged by TSA sign that you're nervous or you have something to hide. Some people are just awkward. Social anxiety. Its a real thing. I can't, I can't.
Speaker 2: I'm not looking you in the eye, dude, what I don't know what it is. It's head down.
Speaker 1: I kind of don't believe that. Head down, you're mister.
Speaker 2: Hay No, I'm only like that when I have to be okay outside in the world. I'm like in the corner, I'm like just leaving. Just don't look at it, don't look at me, don't talk to me.
Speaker 1: I don't want you touch me.
Speaker 5: I'll look at me, talk to him, and I walk through and to breeze through and just go sit in a corner.
Speaker 1: The TSA can also pull you aside if you're yawning a lot. They watch for that.
Speaker 6: What does that do with anything?
Speaker 1: They say. When people are stressed, they tend to want more oxygen, so they yawn more. So if sure for a flight tired and you're just yawning, you might get pulled into the room and ask what you have on you.
Speaker 3: Everybody is stressed at the air, they're running late. They don't know if they forgot stuff that doesn't make sense to me.
Speaker 1: Panama is gone. We know our experiences that amount to sock.
Speaker 3: I'm big into like profiling people, but this is a little experience.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm all for profile being dressed for the wrong weather, it will also get you flagged by the team.
Speaker 5: That sounds like some like what's that CIA stuff where it's like I don't know, like you're looking at them, but it's like, sir, you're going to Hawaii, but you're dressed in a.
Speaker 1: Part that going on leaving a place where snow is on the ground. Make sure, right, you either make really bad decisions with your outfits or you're trying to hide something. They say, if you have too many layers on in the summer, they might pull you aside because it could mean you're trying to hide.
Speaker 5: Things or you're just trying to take it off anywhere. Also, that way, they don't have the their bags were.
Speaker 6: Fifty pounds and then can't fit stuff.
Speaker 1: You're right, I've done that.
Speaker 2: I love the consequences of poor planning.
Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frame morning the twenties. Hello, come out with your hands up and I want to see those sandwiches in the sky. Hello, I said, come out right now. Let me see those hands, and one of them better be holding some ice cream sandwiches.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I think you might have the wrong number.
Speaker 1: Do I logan? That's your name right? Yes, well, my name is Pete Akins. Your friendly neighborhood grocery store security guy.
Speaker 4: Grocery. I'm sorry, I'm confused. I don't understand.
Speaker 1: I didn't think I find you. Huh. I didn't think i'd find you, did you? Is there a particular reason. I've been a a three store detective for twenty years. This isn't my first rodeo come out.
Speaker 7: Now, I'm not exactly sure that I understand what's going on.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, let me take you back to the scene of the crime. Just a few days ago. You were at grocery. Is that cocked?
Speaker 4: Okay? Yes, I was, yep.
Speaker 1: And you went through the self checkout out, didn't you?
Speaker 4: Yes? I usually do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you want to come clean now.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I really don't understand.
Speaker 1: All some ice cream sandwiches, a whole box full. I poured through all the footage that day, and I saw you sneak that in your bag without scanning it. Bring it outside right now, hands in the air. I want to see those sandwiches in the sky.
Speaker 4: Are you serious?
Speaker 1: This is do I sound like I'm not serious?
Speaker 4: Well, look, I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: I accidentally missed one of the items.
Speaker 1: I guess, so you admit that you stole the ice cream sandwiches? On that day.
Speaker 7: Logan, Okay, look, I mean look, I accidentally missed scanning one of the ice cream sandwiches. But I didn't think it was going to be this big deal that you guys combed through all of the footage with some clearly loser security.
Speaker 4: Come home.
Speaker 1: That's what I do every single night. I go through all the footage from self check out with a fine tooth comb.
Speaker 4: And I see clearly you take your job way too seriously. Look, I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: I'll be happy to go and pay for the ice cream sandwiches.
Speaker 4: I It's not something that I have a habit of doing. But look, come.
Speaker 1: Out with your hands up right now, ice cream sandwiches in the sky, or I'm calling the cops.
Speaker 4: The ice cream sandwiches are gone. I've already eaten the ice cream sandwiches.
Speaker 1: That's it. Come out now, hands up.
Speaker 4: What are you talking about? What do you what do you mean?
Speaker 1: I'm outside of your house right now, parked out front of mine, right.
Speaker 4: Side of Why are you outside of my house? Because you are not a police officer. No, you cannot be outside of my home. I am not coming outside No.
Speaker 1: Pete Eagan's grocery store security. I'm outside and I'm taking you downtown.
Speaker 7: Yeah. No, look, I'm not coming outside. You do not have that kind of authority. You are not police, all.
Speaker 1: Right, you asked for it. We're coming in. Get the battering ram ready, boys, No, do not come into minot here.
Speaker 7: We do not actually have a battering ram. Okay, you are not welcome to the house. If you come into my house, I will be calling them.
Speaker 1: We're gonna break down that door and pull you out of there and take you down so quick your head will spin around all the way.
Speaker 7: I will be calling the police if you come anywhere near this house, okay, and they'll probably have to arrest me because I will be kicking your all right. Look, I'm sorry about the ice cream sandwiches. I'll take care of it, but do not come near my home.
Speaker 1: I will hit you up, all right. Then I'll let you know that this is actually Jewel from the Jewel Show doing a phone prank on you and your wife set you up so that doesn't happen. It's a joke. Your wife wanted to set you up for a prank because she said how you accidentally didn't scan some ice cream sandwiches the other day and wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Oh yeah, I mean it definitely. Yeah, it definitely sounded like a joke.
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh, But I really thought for a second that this guy without better house.
Speaker 6: Wake up every morning with Jewbel phone pranks.
Speaker 1: Time was trending.
Speaker 3: Well, there's one place you're not gonna be going potty anymore unless you cough ups in cash and buy something.
Speaker 1: What.
Speaker 3: Starbucks has just announced that they're reversing their open door policy that used to invite everybody into their stores to use their restroom and just sit in there do whatever. And now they're like, nah, no, we're not going to do that. If you come in here, you need to buy something, you don't. Many times I've gone to the bathroom and the Starbucks they're so nice about it, like road trips and stuff. Yeah, because they're clean, that's the place you want to stop.
Speaker 1: I could have used them yesterday.
Speaker 6: Oh cool, great world.
Speaker 1: Did I have an experience?
Speaker 6: You do?
Speaker 1: I can't say that not tell us. I was on the way in my chiropractor appointment and I had to go a pee real bad, uh huh, And I was like, there was nowhere to go, so I pulled over on the side of the road and then like it was in the back of my truck and I got a water bottle. Oh, but also I had to do other things real bad. Oh yeah, and a little bit where did you do that? So then I had to go into the chiropractor office, and you know, I was like, I'm going to use it as the bathroom first, and then I had to howl awful a little bit. And the whole time I'm like, are they do they know? Are they gonna know? I'm sure? Yeah. It was a bad it was a bad little time for me. I think, I think this is one of those teachable moments. Do you have to throw them away?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: I couldn't. I didn't have any on Yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: Teach moment is now that you learn that you need to have a go back that yeah wipes right, a change of pants.
Speaker 1: In the bathroom. Their game planning. I was game planning. I'm like, okay, well it's a chiropractor, right, maybe if he like cracks my back and I just go, oh, you did such a good job, and then maybe I make it like HiT's his fault. Yeah, I think I'm going to switch chiropractic places after that.
Speaker 3: Idea. You gotta go to a different Yeah, chiropractice. The list just grows. Okay, well, let me add they also have banned discrimination or harassment of all kinds. No outside alcohol, smoking, vaping, drug or pen handling inside of Starbucks.
Speaker 5: Okay, but they have codes on it like it has been an open door policy for a minute.
Speaker 1: I feel like a lot of them still don't have codes on their bathroom. Really really have one of those in years, And it depends where you go. When I do encounter when I'm like, right, if they're in the city, guarantee they have a code. But even outside of that, sometimes they don't.
Speaker 3: They'll just tell you like, hey, what's the code, and then they tell you a nice day. Yeah, I get nervous to ask, so anyway.
Speaker 5: Always the order anyway, because that's exactly and I still get it nervous.
Speaker 1: And sometimes though, Yeah, those bathrooms can be disgusting sometimes because of people just going in to use them.
Speaker 3: I'm sure, well they're better than the alternative, But anyway, we'll move on. So I've got a challenge for all of gen Z today. Gen Z, do you know how to change a light bulb?
Speaker 6: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: The challenge is to change a light bulb, maybe two, and see how effectively you can do it, because one in five gen z ers can't.
Speaker 1: So if you find that you can.
Speaker 6: Where are you getting this record? We know how to change.
Speaker 1: A light bulb? Gen Z, you know how to change light bulb? Gabby is also our social media research has shaking her head. You know how a change light bulb? Yeah, I don't really understand how someone could not know.
Speaker 6: I mean exactly, it's pretty self exploited.
Speaker 1: We need to get three other gen zs in here. This study is correct.
Speaker 2: But I know some of Victoria's friends.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't know how to change a light. You know how to.
Speaker 5: Change a light bulb, it's just you unplug it because you don't want to do it.
Speaker 6: Well, it's plugged in. I learned that the hard way.
Speaker 5: But you unplug it, make sure it's off, and then you unscrew it and then screw peckon.
Speaker 1: How did you learn that the hard way? Well, it was on, it was plugged in. You burnt yourself on a light.
Speaker 3: It's like, oh wow, okay, so you learned, but the first time, you bet I knew how to.
Speaker 6: It's not the smart proper way. That's what's trending, We learn, and we live.
Speaker 1: I'm so glad she lives. To tell the story.
Speaker 8: First Day to follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at advocateslaud dot com.
Speaker 1: Lauren is on the phone today for a first Day follow up and she's getting ghosted by a dude named Sammy. So in a few minutes we'll call him and see if it tells why he's ghosting her and maybe get her another date. But first, Lauren, how long has it been since you heard from Sammy?
Speaker 4: Oh it's been like a week or show.
Speaker 1: Now have you reached out to him in that time?
Speaker 4: Oh? Yeah, I definitely have, although I don't think he knows that I have, which I'll probably have to explain that to you a little bit. Have a weird situation, okay, but I can't believe I'm saying. It's that the date was actually like amazing, and it's so rare that I meet anyone's letters, you know, IRL or online where it's like especially online to say, because you know, we'll text and like I think that there could be a possibility that going somewhere and then like I don't know, we meet up and it's just not what I expected. But in this case, the text chemistry absolutely translated to real life. We spent like several hours together. Wasn't just at one spot. We were kind of hopping all around one venue to the next, and believe it or not, even I got to know some of his friends and they same awesome as well. And the night ended up at his place, which I do expect. But no, yeah, I know, you know, talk in the radio, so stuff. Things happened at our you know, PG thirteen rated R. So I stayed the night there and then we decided to meet up for date number two, which was just casual but so much fun, like downtown after work, you know, not my neighborhood where I live, but it was just a great time.
Speaker 1: Did you go back with him after date number two?
Speaker 7: Too? Well?
Speaker 4: I texted him and just got no response, like I didn't know where he was, so sitting there like what And then after fifteen minutes I did something that like I never want to do, like the phone call like hey, where are you? That sort of thing awkward.
Speaker 3: So wait, wait, wait, I'm sorry he disappeared in the middle of your date.
Speaker 4: No, I got there and he was nowhere to be found.
Speaker 1: Oh clear, got it?
Speaker 4: Yeah again, I really think I like this guy. So I'm like, normally after fifteen minutes, I would just leave, like, okay, you're gonna go to waste my time. I don't even know you. But I'm like, let me give the chance that you never know, Like what kind have happened?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: So I call and I miss that My calls are doing like the same thing every single time. It would like ring twice and then go straight to voicemail. I talked this up to like okay, he's in a bad service area, that sort of thing, but it happened, I want to say, like four times in a row. So at that point I just was like, Okay, I'm going to go ahead and google, Like how do I know if someone's blocked me? Because I never could understand the answer to this. But it's actually turns out it's really easy to do that. Apparently, like you could just make your number anonymous. Yeah, to block people. You could just if you're locked or to be blocked, to be blocked.
Speaker 9: Okay, Like this was a lesson for me because like apparently if it rings more than twice before the voice that that means you're blocked.
Speaker 3: It does or does that mean you're getting sent to voicemail it's blocked? So I okay, okay.
Speaker 4: So I was like, all right, well, I wow, this sucks right, And I just went back to my car and I was sulking there, like I couldn't even build myself to drive home. I was still bummed out.
Speaker 1: Oh that's really number.
Speaker 3: I would be frustrated about that, especially if you think the date went so well that's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you just want to know why.
Speaker 6: Also, you're like, well did.
Speaker 3: You do something though, like if you think back to that first date, is there any thing that could have happened that would cause the blocking?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 4: And I'd asked myself that now, like up and down, and I'm for me. I thought it was mutual, like you had this insane chemistry that's super rare. So that's why I'm so disappointed. I can't come up with any reason why. I feel like, you know, seeing me stle more to lut from you would ghost me, Like why would you just say something?
Speaker 1: Okay, well, we'll try to figure it out for you to play a song, come back and then call him and see if you'll tell us why he's ghosting you. Okay, Okay, thank you. Play song come back, get your First Day follow up next if you're just joining us for today's First Day follow up. Lauren is on the phone and she's getting ghosted by a dude named Sammy. So in a second, we're gonna call him sefa, tell us why he's ghosting her, and maybe get her another date if she still wants one. But before we do that, Lauren, why don't you catch us up on your situation?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Well, basically, I had like two really nice dates with this guy, and I went for date number three and he was m I A. And he has not talked to me whatsoever. And I don't understand why I'm being ghosted.
Speaker 1: And you think you might be blocked even.
Speaker 4: Yeah, blocked me? Why? I did take him for being a coward. So that's why I'm so cute.
Speaker 1: All right, you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 4: It's ready to all for me?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. Hello, Hi, I'm aspeaking to Sammy please. Uh yeah, this is Sammy. What's up? This is Jewbel. My name is Jewbel. I host the radio show. It's called the Jubil Show.
Speaker 3: How's it going, Sammy? The whole show's here. I'm Nina Hi, and I'm Victoria.
Speaker 4: Oh hi, Hi?
Speaker 1: All right, you ever listened to the show.
Speaker 4: Uh? Yeah, I've ever heard you guys on Well have.
Speaker 1: You ever heard of first d a follow up? Before?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 5: I have.
Speaker 4: I'm starting to get nervous here, But.
Speaker 1: Don't be nervous because we're calling you because somebody did send us an email about you, So maybe you'd be nervous. I don't know. But it's a segment where if you're ghosting somebody, they can email us to get you on the phone and ask why you're ghosting them. And we got an email about you from somebody.
Speaker 10: Okay, I think I probably know who you're talking about.
Speaker 1: You want to try to take a guess at the Dame.
Speaker 4: Lauren?
Speaker 1: Yes, Sammy, you're correct, You've won absolutely nothing. But Lauren, do you mind telling us why you're a ghostinger?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 4: Man? All right? Look, we texted for a while. It was great. We need for the day chemistry there. She's really cool, she's hot.
Speaker 10: Everything was good, and then at some point the conversation turns around to like, you know, relationship stuff. You know, we're just talking about like relationship things, like you know, or are you ever gonna have kids. Are you ever gonna get well, I don't know whatever, you know, just stuff like about relationship.
Speaker 4: Okay, And at one point I asked.
Speaker 10: Her what her definition of cheating is, Uh, if a guy goes to a strip club, is that.
Speaker 4: Cheating that sort of thing? You know what I mean?
Speaker 10: Yeah, and let's just say that her perspective is pretty strict. She said even watching adult movies was cheating. That to me is like pretty extreme.
Speaker 1: And nobody's gonna take that from you.
Speaker 10: So you're saying, it's not like I watched it all the time, but it is a part of my life and it is okay that I enjoy I don't know, it just feels like that to me is not cheating, you know, that's just like entertainment.
Speaker 3: So did you have that conversation with her and like express your concern with her line that you drew in regards to adult film.
Speaker 10: Oh, I mean I just kind of got off word and it kind of gave me the ick, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: And it's just weird.
Speaker 1: I gave you an Okay, that's that's new.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I don't want to be a cheater. Like if we got together, like i'd be cheating on her all the time.
Speaker 10: Okay, you know, it's like she can feel however she wants to feel, and that's totally fine. But I just kind of realized, like maybe this wasn't like a long term thing, and I maybe I should have said something I didn't. I mean, this happened in like the first forty five minutes of the date, and it was like four hours long, and like you know, you know, she spent the night and it was great, you know, that was fun. But the whole time I was just kind of this is in the back of my mind, and I just I mean, what do you say to that?
Speaker 4: Do you say, like, wait a minute, I gotta watch that, don't move.
Speaker 3: I feel like I would want to get to the bottom of it and kind of understand why that was such a hard line for somebody. Yeah, because I think we asked those questions in the beginning of a date, whether it's about the adult film or just like do you want to get married? But like to understand where the person comes from, and sometimes that's sometimes that sparks a conversation that helps the other person see where you're coming from and you can change your mind a little bit. So she might have been into it if she was like, it's not cheating if you watch it with me.
Speaker 4: No. Can I just say something right now? It is absolutely textbook cheating.
Speaker 10: Like no matter who he's watching it with, Sammy, Wait a minute, Lauren, Wait, Lauren's here.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's Lauren. She's on the phone listening and wants to talk to oh Man, oh Man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I came here to get answers. This was not one I was expecting to get of all the reasons that could be. But you know, like I have sort of been wondering, like why he was so like animated during sex, And I'm like, maybe he was mimicking a performance like he's had Funny's experience watching these tutorials. If you will, you see it can be a good thing. I mean yeah, I mean, you know, while we're putting everything out on the table right now, I just want to ask something like, you know, we went on two dates, so there was a little bit of time in between, you know, date one and date two. So what were you doing during that time where you're spending your time like prepping you know why seeing all these videos cheating? You know, what were you doing? Well? Yeah, I watched some videos in between. That's what people do. Okay. So the gist of it is you were cheating on me. We weren't experience was we'd gone on a date. What are you talking about? You know what? This is cheating again types of cheating. It should just be between two people. It's it's to me, it's no different than cheating, swinging, watching four it's all the same group, it all together and Gary, I'm like thinking that you're amazing, but it turns out I almost been blinded by something because you could not even stay faithful to me for two days.
Speaker 10: Well, I mean, look, it wasn't like I was watching videos of girls that looked like you. I was watching videos of like other types of matter what they look like.
Speaker 4: Lauren.
Speaker 10: We went on two dates. We it's not like we were engaged. Like this is wild to me.
Speaker 4: You're really you're forgetting in those four Actually it was six hours that we spent together, not four like you said. I guess you're forgetting half the things you said to me during that day. But it's cool, it's fine.
Speaker 10: I didn't make commitments and I'm am I in single white female right now?
Speaker 4: What's going on?
Speaker 6: Is that another video kind of yeah.
Speaker 4: About a crazy girl. I'm scared. I don't know, this is wild, man. I really don't think you would be acting pretty good. I think you'd be pretty crazy if you just found out you got cheated on too. Okay, buddy, if.
Speaker 10: You came to me and said, hey, I was watching a bunch of porn this week, I'd be like, hell, yeah, look I didn't cheat on you.
Speaker 4: We weren't together, we went on two days. This is not okay. You can come up with an excuse evers you try to, like, you know, floss it all over and whatever you want to say, but like, you're a cheater and I do not ever want to see you again.
Speaker 1: Well, I haven't asked that, Sammy. Would you like to go on another day with Lauren? Will pay for it?
Speaker 10: Uh No, I would like to log into my internet and watch some art films now, thank you very much.
Speaker 4: Okay, I think that's really just proved my point that I've been talking about with my friends, like every single guy out there is a cheater in some way, shape or form.
Speaker 1: I don't know that's a good way to put.
Speaker 10: It, but sure, all right, Lauren, you know I nobody asked you to talk.
Speaker 5: Jogle's first day follow up, Good morning, Can I take your orders?
Speaker 4: Tall A large slack clob, large black cluster? Do you mean aventi?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 6: I mean he means yeah's the biggest onny.
Speaker 10: Venti is large, is twenty large is large.
Speaker 1: In fact, the toll is large and grande is Spanish for large.
Speaker 4: Venti is the only one that doesn't bet large. It's also the only one that's Italian. Congratulations for stupid and three leg which.
Speaker 1: It's almost time for America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria, your chance to take on our own Victoria Ramirez in a totally fact game of trivia. Yeah, all the trivia glory facts. Also, I'm gonna to fact you right now. And Macy's has all the fashion you'll ever need. Facts. That's why you can win one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's right now for you verus Victoria, Because not only are they here to hook you up for the game, they're also here to help you get sexy five shopping store or at Macy's dot com. And now let's get Victoria's brain all warmed up and ready to go. By the way eight eight eight three four three one o six one eight eight eight three four three one six one. If you want to play, you can also d m us at the Jewel Show or go to the jubilshow dot com and now Victoria. See how your mind's firing today. Okay, what's orange and sounds like a parrot?
Speaker 6: M orange? What an orange tree?
Speaker 1: Your eyes are barely are you I'm awake? Tired or stone?
Speaker 6: I'm trying to think.
Speaker 4: I'm a.
Speaker 1: Carrot? Lrange and sounds like a parrot? Character? Everyone? Yeah? Thanks? What circles ranis and picks up kleingons? Do you believe you should have known?
Speaker 4: I did?
Speaker 1: What circles your ausen? Picks up? Clean up?
Speaker 6: Gets funny? I don't know.
Speaker 1: You verus Victoria is coming up right after this. It's the Jewel Show. I'm stupid, you're smart.
Speaker 4: I was wrong, you were right.
Speaker 1: You're the best.
Speaker 4: I'm the worst.
Speaker 1: You're very good looking.
Speaker 10: I'm not attractive, all right, as long as you're willing to admit this.
Speaker 1: Sixty seconds away from America's favorite trivia game, you versus Victoria. But remember hits one of six point one is paying your bills every hour on the tens your chance to win one thousand dollars. Just listen for the keyword and then enter it at hits one of six one Seattle dot com. And this hour's keyword is bank B A n K. Go into that at hits one of six one Seattle dot com right now, and you could be one thousand dollars richer. And now it's time for America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria. Your chance to take on our own Victoria Amiras for one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's and let's meet today's contestant for you versus Victoria VIC, VIC versus Victoria Today.
Speaker 6: That's fun.
Speaker 1: Hey, how's we go get great? How are you.
Speaker 4: Awesome?
Speaker 6: How confident are you that you're gonna win today?
Speaker 10: I'm pretty confident.
Speaker 1: I listened a lot, and I've heard some teenagers.
Speaker 4: Beaters, so I figure ut, she's the one that asked you.
Speaker 1: You are welcome to address Victoria directly. We're gonna send Victoria out of the studio and while she's leaving, Vic, the game is played like this. You have thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just stay pass and Victoria has to beat you outright to win? Okay, all right, here we go, Vic, You ready, yep? Your time starts now?
Speaker 3: Which planet is the hottest in our solar system?
Speaker 4: You're at it?
Speaker 1: How many red stripes are they're on the American flag?
Speaker 4: Uh? Thirty?
Speaker 3: What is the term for animals that eat both plants and meat? What is the chemical formula for water? Which organ in the human body filters blood? What do we call the imaginary line that divides the Earth into the northern and southern hemispheres?
Speaker 4: Si quator?
Speaker 1: All right, I got that in. We'll bring Victoria back into the studio. And while she's getting her headphones on and getting setted, Vic, what's something you would like to tell the world today?
Speaker 4: I just don't be a turd today.
Speaker 1: I think that's great advice, you know, straight to the point. Yeah, it's fabulous advice. I try to. I wake up every day and I look in the mirror and I'm like, let's not be a turd today. And I've got like a thirty percent success rate with its. To talk to yourself. All right, Victoria, are you ready?
Speaker 6: Yes? I think so.
Speaker 1: Okay, thirty seconds. Answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, Just say pass and you have to beat Vic outrights win and Vic you can tell Victoria whin to go.
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Which is the planet that's the hottest in our solar system?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: Saturn?
Speaker 4: How many? Wow?
Speaker 3: That's Mars? Wait, I don't pass. How many red stripes are there on the American flag?
Speaker 1: Thirteen? What is the term for animals that eat both?
Speaker 11: Eat?
Speaker 1: Both plants and meat? Oh?
Speaker 6: Boy, I know this a long time. I can't think. I can't hunt?
Speaker 11: What?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: I don't know? Pass? How is the chemical formula for water?
Speaker 6: H Wait?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 4: H two? O?
Speaker 6: Take of that account?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 6: I know the animal one?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 6: I can't think of it right now?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 1: Victoria's feeling sick too, So she's got a lot going on. She always does. Send it over to the scoreboard and see how you guys did with our scoreboard, producer, Brad. Victoria got one? Correct? Vict got three?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 1: Vic, congratulations did it? Victoria? Yeah? You got a hundred dollars gift card to Macy's. Now you can walk around at a proud because you beat Victoria, who gets beat by teenagers a lot.
Speaker 5: Why are you guys say like that? I'm like Victoria the raining incredible champion. You do have a trophy, I do? Yeah, mean much right now?
Speaker 1: But all right, let's get the answers with Nina.
Speaker 3: Venus is the hottest planet in our solar system. There are seven red stripes on the American flag. Wait, yeah, so omnivores are the animals that eat both plants and animals.
Speaker 1: But you get it. Thought hungary was a good answer. I thought, yeah, you're no help. I mean, they are hungry, they're eating everything.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: H two O is the chemical formula for water. Kidneys are the organ in the human body that filters blood.
Speaker 6: You ask you that one.
Speaker 3: And then the imaginary line that divides Earth and is the equator. Yeat, bro, you didn't get there. You decided to go through every planet in the Solar system for your first question.
Speaker 1: I was thinking, thank you very much for playing. Yeah, man, we thank you. We play you fors Victoria the same time every single weekday morning. I remember, if you want to play Victoria, all you have to do is d m us at the Jubil Show or go to the Jubilshow dot com, and you too could be in a fierce battle to see who is the master of Trivia.
Speaker 5: I should have known the stripes one. I'm so mad at myself for that one.
Speaker 1: Seven read six way, I don't think I want I didn't know this.
Speaker 6: What do you mean there's only thirteenth the thirteen colony right?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Oh that scared me to be wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd be really bad on that. And like kindergarten or first grade or whatever, when they have you like color the American flag, they said it's red, white and blue. That's all. They said, it's red, white and blue. And so what you do? I made new lines, and I made fifty red wine and new lines.
Speaker 3: You just made it unique its interpretation.
Speaker 1: Don't say it's all red, wine and blue. There's a patch on it. It's time to catch a cheater. Only on the Jubil Show, Lauren is on the phone today for a first day follow up, and she's getting ghosted by a dude named Sammy. So in a few minutes we'll call him and see if it's as why he's ghosting her and maybe get her another date. But first, Lauren, how long has it been since you heard from Sammy?
Speaker 4: Oh it's been like a week or show.
Speaker 1: Have you reached out to him in that time?
Speaker 4: Oh? Yeah, I definitely have, although I don't think he knows that I have. I'll probably have to explain that to you a little bit situation, but I can't believe I'm saying. It's that the date was actually like amazing, and it's so rare that I meet anyone, whether it's you know, IRL or online where it's like especially online to say, because you know, we'll text and like I think that there could be a possibility that going somewhere and then like I don't know, we meet up and it's just not what I expected. But in this case, the text chemistry absolutely translated to real life. We spent like several hours together. Wasn't just at one spot. We were like kind of hopping all around one venue to the next, and believe it or not, even I got to know some much his friends and they seem awesome as well. And the night ended up at his place, which I just expect, but yeah, I know, you know park in the radio, so if something happened that our you know PG thirteen rated R. So I stayed the night there and then we decided to meet up for date number two, which was just casual but so much fun. Liketown after work, you know, not my neighborhood where I live, but it was just a great time.
Speaker 1: Did you go back with him? After date number two?
Speaker 6: Too?
Speaker 4: Well? I texted him and just got no response, like I didn't know where he was, so sitting there like what And then after fifteen minutes, I did something that like I never want to do, like the phone call like hey where are you? That sort of thing awkward?
Speaker 3: So wait, wait, wait, I'm sorry he disappeared in the middle of your date.
Speaker 4: No, I got there and he was nowhere to be found.
Speaker 1: Oh got it?
Speaker 4: Yeah again, I really think I like this guy. So I'm like, normally after fifteen minutes, I would just leave, like, Okay, you're gonna going to waste my time. I don't even know you. But I'm like, let me give a chance that you never know, like what could have happened?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: So I call and I missed that. My calls are doing like the same thing every single time. It would like ring twice and then go straight to voicemail. I talked this up to like okay, he's in a service area that sort of thing, but it happened, I want to say, like four times in a row. So at that point I just was like, Okay, I'm gonna go ahead and google, like how do I know if someone's blocked me? Because I never could understand the answer to this. But it's actually turns out it's really easy to do that. Apparently, like you could just make your number anonymous, yeah, to block people, and so you can.
Speaker 1: Just to find out if you're blocked or to be blocked, to be blocked.
Speaker 9: Okay, Like this was a lesson for me because like apparently if it brings more than twice before.
Speaker 4: The voice that that means you're blocked?
Speaker 3: It does or does that mean you're getting sent to voicemail it's blocked? So I mean, okay, either way, it's not okay. So I was like, all right, well, I wow, this sucks right, And I just went.
Speaker 4: Back to my car and I was sulking there, like I couldn't even bring myself to drive home. I was still bummed out.
Speaker 1: Oh that's really a number.
Speaker 3: I would be frustrated about that, especially if you think the date went so well that's yeah, yeah, you just want to know why.
Speaker 1: Also, you're like, what, but did you do something? Though?
Speaker 3: Like if you think back to that first date, is there anything that could have happened that would cause the blocking.
Speaker 4: No, and I'd asked myself that now, like up and down, and I'm for me. I thought it was mutual, like we have this insane chemistry that's super rare. So that's why I'm so disappointed. I can't come up with any reason why, especially after, like you know, seeing each other more than once, but he would ghost me. Why wouldn't you just say something?
Speaker 1: Okay, well we'll try to figure it out for you to play a song come back, and then call him and see if you'll tell us why he's ghosting you.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, thank you, play song.
Speaker 1: Come back, get your first Day follow up next, it's the Jewel Show if you're just joining us for today's first Day follow up. Lauren is on the phone and she's getting ghosted by a dude named Sammy. So in a second, we're gonna call him see if he'll tell us why he's ghosting her and maybe get her another date if she still wants one. But before we do that, Lauren, why don't you catch us up on your situation?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well, basically, I had like two really nice dates with this guy, and I went for date number three and he was m I A and he has not talked to me whatsoever. And I don't understand why I'm being ghosted.
Speaker 1: And you think you might be blocked.
Speaker 4: Even yeah, blocked me? Why? I take him for being a coward. So that's why I'm so cute.
Speaker 1: All right? You ready for us to call him?
Speaker 4: That's ready to all for me?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. Hello, Hi, I'm asking to Sammy please. Uh yeah, Sammy, what's up? This is Jewbel. My name is Jeubel. I host a radio show. It's called The Jubile Show.
Speaker 3: How's it going, Sammy? The whole show's here, Amina High and I'm Victoria.
Speaker 4: Oh hi, Hi, all right.
Speaker 1: You ever listened to the show?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I've ever heard you guys?
Speaker 1: Well, have you ever heard of first a follow up? Before I have?
Speaker 4: I'm starting to get nervous here, but.
Speaker 1: Don't be nervous because we're calling you because somebody did send us an email about you, So maybe you'd be nervous. I don't know. But it's a segment where if you're ghosting somebody, they can email us to get you on the phone and ask why you're ghosting them. And we got an email about you from somebody.
Speaker 10: Okay, I think I probably know who you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Do you want to try to take a guess at the name having to the Lauren? Yes, Sammy, you're correct, You've won absolutely nothing. But do you mind telling us why you're ghosting her?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 4: All right? Look, we texted for a while. It was great. We meet for the date. Chemistry is there, she's really cool, she's hot. Everything was good.
Speaker 10: And then at some point the conversation turns around to like, you know, relationship stuff. You know, we're just talking about like relationship things like you know, we are you ever gonna have kids?
Speaker 4: Are you ever gonna get well? I don't know whatever, you know, just stuff like about relationship.
Speaker 10: Okay, And at one point I asked her what her definition of cheating it If a guy goes to a strip club, is that cheating that sort of thing? You know what I mean? Yeah, And let's just say that her perspective is pretty strict. She said, even watching adult movies was cheating. That to me is like pretty strange.
Speaker 1: And nobody's going to take that from you.
Speaker 10: So you're saying, it's not like I watch it all the time, but it is a part of my life and it is okay that I enjoyed. I don't know, it just feels like that to me is not cheating, you know, that's just like entertainment.
Speaker 3: So did you have that conversation with her and like express your concern with her line that you do in regards to adult film.
Speaker 10: I mean, I just kind of got awkward and it kind of gave me the ick, you know what I mean, And it's.
Speaker 1: Just gave you an Okay, that's that's new.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 10: I mean I don't want to be a cheater, like if we got together, like I'd be cheating on her all the time.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 10: It's like she can feel however she wants to feel, and that's totally fine. But I just kind of realized, like maybe this wasn't like a long term thing, and I maybe I should have said something I didn't. I mean, this happened in like the first forty five minutes of the date, and it was like four hours long, and like you know, you know, she spent the night and it was great, you know, that was fun. But the whole time I was just kind of this is in the back of my mind and I just I mean, what do you say to that? Do you say, like, wait a minute, I gotta watch a doul't move.
Speaker 3: I feel like I would want to get to the bottom of it and kind of understand why that was such a hard line for somebody. Yeah, because I think we asked those questions in the beginning of a date, whether it's about the adult film or just like do you want to get married, but like to understand where the person comes from, and sometimes that's sometimes that sparks a conversation that helps the other person see where you're coming from and you can change your mind a little bit. She might have been into it if she was like, it's not cheating if you watch it with me.
Speaker 4: No, Can I just say something right now? It is absolutely textbook cheating, Like no matter who we've watching it with. Yeah, wait a minute, Lauren, Wait, Lauren's here.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's Lauren. She's on the phone listening and what's to talk to me?
Speaker 4: Oh man, oh man. Yeah. And I came here to get answers. This was not one I was expecting to get of all the reasons that could be. But you know, like I have sort of been wondering, like why he was so like animated during sex, and I'm like maybe he was mimicking a performance, like he's had some experience watching these tutorials. If you will, you see, it can be a good thing. I mean yeah, And you know, while we're putting everything out on the table right now, I just want to ask something like, you know, we went on two dates, so there was a little bit of time in between, you know, Gate one and date two. So what were you doing during that time? Were you spending your time like prepping, you know, watching all these videos cheating? You know, what were you doing? Yeah? I watched some videos in between. That's the people do. Okay, So the gist of it is you were cheating on me. We weren't experiences. We'd gone on the date. What are you talking about? You know this is cheating again, tis books. Cheating should just be between two people. It's it's to me, it's no different than cheating, swinging, watching four it's all the same group, it all together and hear I'm like thinking that you're amazing, But it turns out I's been blinded by something because you could not even say faithful to me for two days.
Speaker 10: What I mean, Look, it wasn't like I was watching videos of girls that looked like you. I was watching videos of like other types of matter what they look like, Lauren. We went on two days. It's not like we were engaged. Like, this is wild to me.
Speaker 4: Really, you're forgetting in those four Actually it was six hours that we spent together, not four like you said. I guess you're forgetting half the things she said to me during that day. But it's cool, it's fine.
Speaker 10: I didn't make commitments. And I'm am I in single white female right now? What's going on?
Speaker 1: Is that another video kind of Yeah, you're about a crazy girl.
Speaker 4: I'm scared. I don't know. This is wild, man. I really don't think you would be acting pretty good. You'd be pretty crazy if you just found out you got cheated on too, okay, buddy, If.
Speaker 10: You came to me and said, hey, I was watching a bunch of porn this week, I'd be like, hell, yeah, look I didn't cheat it on you.
Speaker 4: We weren't together, we went on two days. This is not okay. You can come up with an excuse, have vers, you try to like, you know, floss it all over and whatever you want to say, but like, you're a cheater and I do not ever want to see you again.
Speaker 1: Well I have an Actually, Sammy, would you like to go on another day with Lauren? Will pay for it?
Speaker 10: Uh No, I would like to log into my internet and watch some art films now, thank you very much.
Speaker 4: Sure, Okay, I think this really just proved my point that I've been talking about with my friends, like every single guy out there is a cheater in some way, shape or form.
Speaker 1: I don't know that's a good way to put it, but sure.
Speaker 4: All right, Lauren, you know I just nobody asked you to talk.
Speaker 6: The jubile shows to catch a cheater?
Speaker 1: Have you ever told a lie? You know? Like, Officer, I'm so glad you pulled me over. I'm speeding because I'm running from a band of thieves who are stopping people and stealing their pants. Right, what's that, Officer? Why is my shirt off too? And am I why am I wearing a captain's hat? Well, it's because they're also stealing shirts. And can you believe it? I'm a high ranking member of the Navy, and I'm pretty sure it's a federal crime. You have to catch those guys, you know. The cops have heard that before. Well, people tell lies all the time. Sometimes they get away with it, and sometimes they don't. But there is a trend going viral of people sharing the biggest lies that they've ever gotten away with, and some of the responses are crazy. So call us with yours eight eight eight three four three one oh six one eight eight eight three four three one o six one over text us at four one o six one, and we'll go over some of the biggest lies that people have actually gotten away with. Next. You're also only three minutes away from your shot at one thousand dollars right after this, so you will show what's the biggest lie you've ever told. It's the Jubile show. Maybe it was to impress someone, or to get out of trouble, or that time you said I love you back way too early. People lie all the time, and in turn is going viral of people sharing the biggest lies that they've ever told. We'll go over it in just a second, but right now it's time for hits one of six point ones. Pay your bills. You're shot at one thousand dollars. All you have to do is go to hits one of six one Seattle dot com and enter this word bonus bo n us. Right now, it hits one of six one Seattle dot com and you could be one thousand dollars richer. Also, if you've ever told a huge lie, call us with yours eight eight eight three, four three one o six one or text in four one o six one, and we'll go over some of the best responses from people sharing the biggest lies that they've ever told. This is terrifying.
Speaker 3: Actually the people are capable of telling lies this big. I'm just raising myself.
Speaker 1: That is insane what people will lie about insane. No, it's sad how karma comes for you. What one person said in the sixth grade, I claimed to know Hebrew like fluently. So under Rusher, I taught myself for a few years and now I can confidently say that I speak it. Okay. That's impressive because most people that lie don't actually do it, never back it up. That was a cool lie that worked out.
Speaker 2: What an interesting thing to do, though, to lie and then be like, oh, I got it back.
Speaker 1: Now I have to figure it out. Suits.
Speaker 2: Most liars don't do that now. My show, Yeah, like the TV show Suits. He lies about being a lawyer and then then he proves it actually I'm a lawyer. He can back it up.
Speaker 1: That's funny.
Speaker 3: I went out with this guy once who told me he was a firefighter. Boy turns out he actually used to stock vending machines.
Speaker 1: That's quite a difference.
Speaker 3: Fast forward, he is now a firefighter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what.
Speaker 3: It's like, manifest those are not bad lies if you do something about you.
Speaker 1: Told me you're a firefighter, wall I do put the hot to Mally's. It's kind of like I'm dealing with fire, right. I mean, it was hilarious when I found out, but oh my gosh, I put out the fire of hunger. Okay, Emily, Yeah, what's the biggest lie you ever told?
Speaker 11: So?
Speaker 8: I am married to one man, call him Dave, and we've been married for a long time. We've never lived together, and honestly, I'm not entirely sure he's straight, but I digress. He's in love with me, his world devolves around me, but he is not fulfilling. So I've had a side piece for about a year. And I recently moved in with my boyfriend and I told my husband.
Speaker 1: That I'm living with the roommate, so we don't live with your husband.
Speaker 3: You said that, right? I just that went so fast. I wasn't sure if I heard correctly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't live with my husband.
Speaker 8: We both got locked into the leashes and it was going to be like six grand to break both of them, okay, or like the six grand each. So we just never really lived together. And despite the fact that we're married, we don't really do stuff that couples do. And honestly, I fell out of love with him on our wedding night.
Speaker 1: Oh on the wedding night.
Speaker 3: At bad times, this is even worth lying about. You look somebody else anyway.
Speaker 12: Well, let's just say that he.
Speaker 8: A lot of his body works, but not the parts that matter.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, you know you could have just not turned the marriage paperwork in right.
Speaker 3: How did you not know that before you got married though? Did it just like stop working.
Speaker 1: Or are you just.
Speaker 8: No, no, no, we just like we waited until we were getting married because he's actually a bublom.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh wow, conversation another day. You've got a lot to figure out. So you live with your side piece, but you tell your husband it's your roommate.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and I'm actually planning on divorcing my.
Speaker 4: Husband so that I can marry my fide piece.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, you didn't know, so I just destroy his life.
Speaker 8: That's just lying that I still love him and lying with who I love with.
Speaker 1: Does your and your boyfriend know that you have a husband?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, all right, well there's truth.
Speaker 1: In that relationship. That's Emily. Thank you very much for your phone call. Appreciate you, and good luck with all that. That's a lot to figure out for real. That's what I meant by this is terrifying. Somebody texted in at four one sixty one and said, when Titanic came out, I was in elementary school and became obsessed. Not only did I tell people that I was on the real Titanic, but I also said Leonardo DiCaprio was my family member. That's a great delusion. Is that a lie or a delusion?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: I used to have a family that would swear that the Kennedys were in our family. Were they really like they were just obsessed with the Kennedys, like they're in our family, And we were all like, OK, like this is the biggest lie, and then everyone would tell the lie.
Speaker 1: Everyone would tell the lie.
Speaker 2: And then ancestry dot com thing came out and we found out that they were actually correct. Wow, But we just thought it was like this huge lie that we were all telling because we all repeated a lie.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 3: Wait, so you waited until today to tell us that you're related to a Kennedy.
Speaker 2: Well, it's like distant, distant. It's not like it's like because we're Irish.
Speaker 1: It's not. That's why.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, we're related to them from Ireland.
Speaker 1: You've got a strong bloodline. Somebody else said. The biggest lie that they told they said they were taking a chemistry course in college twice. They failed it and they didn't want their parents to know because they were splaying the tuition fifty to fifty. So each time they had to take it, they just said they were taking the other part of the course. So they took it three times, and I'm taking the third third part of it like with.
Speaker 6: Mom and dad. There's just multiple parts to it.
Speaker 1: So you better be good at it.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 2: I failed chemistry twice as well, but I just told my parents I don't.
Speaker 1: Want to talk about it.
Speaker 6: Wait, seriously, I'll school going.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about something else. Yeah, for years, you still do that, Yeah, that's not It's time Berninas's training.
Speaker 3: Do you guys want to hear about the hot pocket heist, or about expressing love in thirteen different languages this holiday season, I.
Speaker 1: Came out of love with my hot pocket.
Speaker 6: Yeah, dude, the weirdest story about a hot pocket.
Speaker 3: You do have the weirdest story about a hotbog. I know it, okay, but this particular one, and it is what you think?
Speaker 1: Wait what what?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: To tell it?
Speaker 6: You to tell us?
Speaker 1: God, just be careful. It just no.
Speaker 6: There was a girl in my high school.
Speaker 5: Apparently she used to put a hot pocket up somewhere, no, so that her boyfriend could.
Speaker 1: Know she would feed her boyfriend.
Speaker 6: No, I could never hear hot pok. I just can't hear it.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 2: We're gonna move on. Yeah, just called me and they said move on. Well, so this is a different hot pocket. Just called and said, we want to endorse this show. How to a sponsor? This is a you should be the folks.
Speaker 1: Person, a different kind of pocket. Hest I'm just gonna keep going.
Speaker 3: So there's this guy who shows up at the Dollar General store and he's like craving hot pockets. Apparently, so he fills his pocket with hot pockets and he stole the hot pockets at gunpoint on his way out, he grabbed a couple of chicken wings.
Speaker 1: So now this guy is at work.
Speaker 3: Okay, he's at work when he gets busted because the guy that runs the dollar general knows him.
Speaker 1: Sounds like a guy who would still hot pockets at gunpoint. When the cops arrive at his job, he's eating a hot pocket. I didn't take any hot pockets what we're talking about? He said.
Speaker 3: He tried to pay for the hot pockets, but nobody was there.
Speaker 2: It's also believable, and called him a gunpoint and the dollar store manager's a narc.
Speaker 3: Well, and then they went on to find out that he was in possession of a pistol that he didn't have a license for.
Speaker 1: So, well, that's shocking. That guy still hoping it's a gun point but he didn't have a license for it. That it doesn't make any sense tomorrow. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: I just love saying hot pocketheist five times. I will continue, I will continue to tell you about love. So this is cool. You know those little heart candies that used to give out to people in school that was like, be mine, I love you.
Speaker 1: Like those little things and they're so very possessive, So bros.
Speaker 3: I always used to look for the right one that would say be mine, and I believe a lot.
Speaker 2: I believe walking around with heart candies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I learned my lesson. It's exhausted because it's not a question on that candy. That's true. It's kind of creepy. Be mine mine.
Speaker 3: I think it's cute, But so now Brox has basically changed it into a global thing and instead of saying like be mine and all that, there's gonna be little terms of endearment and love and thirteen different languages on those hearts.
Speaker 1: Oh that's cool. You can learn how to say like say tayoma or like whatever something pretty is. Isn't that cool?
Speaker 2: We discovered the other day that nobody even knows how to read cursive anymore. Where you expect Americans to learn French from a candy heart?
Speaker 1: Right? Yes, I love that. That's so cool.
Speaker 3: This last story is directed towards Jewbil and Brad and anybody else that shares a dream of wanting to host or.
Speaker 1: Be on Saturday Night Live. Oh now is your chance?
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: They're launching an immersive experience to celebrate their fiftieth anniversary, where you can go to Rockefeller Center in New York and you can just prance ride on in there and give you the experience of standing on stage hosting with the microphone and stuff.
Speaker 1: Now it's supposed to.
Speaker 3: Just be like a moment for people to do whatever. But I also can think about this asn't like an audition. Actually crush it and you do a good job and you engage the crowd in there. Somebody is going to see you from NBC and have.
Speaker 1: Real people on real people watching it. Yeah, Oh it's free to go.
Speaker 6: Wait, so anyone can go.
Speaker 3: Anybody can from January thirtieth through February second, but you just have to make a reservation because of course everybody wants to go. But I'm just in my mind it's not an open audition, but in my mind it kind of is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I don't know, you have to.
Speaker 3: I mean I would laugh so hard and get everybody around me to laugh at you. Butle if you got up there and we'd be like this guy needs to be on SNL.
Speaker 1: Yes, we make you go viral.
Speaker 2: But if the audience is made up of all people who are about to get up on stage, it's kind of like being in a comedy.
Speaker 1: Open mic where they're all going at you on person purpose.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know that everybody's thinking the same way I'm thinking, right, could just be a little kids.
Speaker 1: But it's a childhood dream. Like childhood dreamind was to be on SNL.
Speaker 5: What if there's also like but there has to be like one or two execs somewhere in the crowd there.
Speaker 1: But if they invited you to be HONESTNL, you'd say yet, Oh for sure, Yeah, absolutely, I would definitely. So i'd like to host. You like to host? Yeah, you'd like to host. I'd like to be honest for a week, right, Like I've been in stand up a long time and I've met a lot of people that are on SNL right for SNL, and I was like, really, like, honestly, that dream would keep me up at night when I used to cry myself to sleep when I was eighteen years old and I hadn't made it on an SNL yet because Eddie Murphy was on SNL when he was like seventeen or something, and I'm like, my failure in life. And then I met people that were honest and ow and they told me how much work it is, and I was like, I'm good it's a lot of work. It's like seven days a week. I could barely take the trash out. I'm not trying to work that much. I just thought that you wanted something so much to keep you up at night like that, how much work? I was like, no way, I focused on the positive.
Speaker 6: New dream radio.
Speaker 1: Into radio. It's just still a mountain of work. It's true, it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we might do more work than them, maybe put on an hour a week. I've never said I made the best to say, like an hour two hours of content a week, and we do twenty.
Speaker 1: That's well, I mean, and that all kinds of celebrity guests say everything. Yeah Aarona Grande is not opening up our show singing about it. No, yeah yet. Yeah, that's true, and that is what's trending.
Speaker 12: Jules dirty little secret.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, Hey you have a dirty little secret.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 13: Well it's kind of a mixed kind of Okay.
Speaker 11: So my biological father, he has admitted he thinks and believes he has over three hundred kids.
Speaker 1: Oh wow.
Speaker 4: I had asked him where.
Speaker 11: My name came from, and he said that he named me after a one night stand.
Speaker 1: What in that moment, Like, what did you do?
Speaker 12: I was actually twelve when I found out, and I freaked out.
Speaker 5: Huh, they say, honest, he's the best policy. Your dad took that to heart when you were twelve years old. I guess the audacity father.
Speaker 12: Yeah, so I'm actually named after one of the one night's faans he had.
Speaker 13: He doesn't remember her last name or anything about it, but apparently rememberable with the name or daughter after one night stance.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, how does that make you feel.
Speaker 12: Kind of weird?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I feel like that would make me feel weird.
Speaker 1: Have you met any of your other three hundred siblings or two hundred and ninety nine siblings I've met.
Speaker 12: For the rest of them, I have not met.
Speaker 6: Oh wow.
Speaker 13: He said that every time a family or whatever fails, he just goes and making another one.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, my god, why they're failing? Yeah here? Oh yeah, wow. Well, thank you for telling us your dirty little secret. I was going to ask what your name is, but this will be anonymous. So yeah, all right, I have a good one. You appreciate you. Bye. Hello, Hello, Hey, you have a dirty little secret.
Speaker 13: Yeah, well it's kind of the NIX kind of okay, So my biological father, he has admitted he thinks and believes he has over three hundred kids.
Speaker 10: What.
Speaker 1: Oh wow.
Speaker 11: I had asked him where my middle name came from, and he said that he named me after a one night stand.
Speaker 1: What did you say in that moment?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: What did you do?
Speaker 12: I was actually twelve when I found out, and I freaked out.
Speaker 5: Huh, they say, honest, he's the best policy. Your dad took that to heart when you were twelve years old. I guess the audacity father.
Speaker 13: Yeah, so I'm actually named after one of the one night's stands he had. He doesn't remember her last name or anything about it, but apparently I was rememberable with the name or daughter after one night stance.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. How does that make you feel?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 12: Kind of weird?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I feel like that would make me feel weird.
Speaker 1: Have you met any of your other three hundred sibil or two hundred ninety nine siblings?
Speaker 12: I've met.
Speaker 13: For the rest of them, I have not met.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 11: He said that every time a family or whatever fails, he just goes to making another one.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Oh my god, I know why they're failing. Yeah here, oh wow, Well, thank you for telling us your dirty little secret. I was gonna ask what your name is, but this will be anonymous. So yeah, all right, I have a good one. Appreciate you. Bye. What's your dirty little secret.