Speaker 1: You know another funny thing that you said one time that made me laugh. You go, who's at work today? And I was talking to this lady and she found out that you were my son in law because I told her.
Speaker 2: Toosha tosh sh I've missed you. Guys. It's Toss Show time. Give me a T T.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I want to do do that version where you like say you got that T.
Speaker 2: You got that T, Give me a T.
Speaker 3: You've got that T. You've got that T.
Speaker 2: Give me an Oh, you've got that.
Speaker 3: Oh you've got that.
Speaker 2: Oh, give me an ass.
Speaker 3: You've got that as you've got that.
Speaker 1: I don't want to keep going. You know what I was gonna spell Toss Show. I guess it was gonna take a long time.
Speaker 2: Five more letters. No, it's so long.
Speaker 1: I can't do it. I lost interest. But I liked it when people say you got that T, you got that T? Do you remember that version?
Speaker 3: Remember that version?
Speaker 4: So you don't ever threw me when you were like, let's no, we just had Davis gave him a tea of boring tea.
Speaker 2: Here it is.
Speaker 1: That's what happens when you go to school in Nebraska. Many places you don't have any soul.
Speaker 3: No soul.
Speaker 1: I remember all the cheers. That's because I was always on the sideline, never in the game. I like it, Edie, you like sushi.
Speaker 3: I love soup.
Speaker 2: You love sushi.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 2: What's your go to?
Speaker 3: I mean that there's like that. I don't know the name of it, but it's like the fried kind of rice.
Speaker 2: With the spicy tune on top, with a spicy tune on top.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, that spicy tune on top of the fried right, So it's it's like looks like it's been chewed up for some reason.
Speaker 3: It does look like it's like a baby's gonna about to eat it.
Speaker 5: But yeah, I like that.
Speaker 2: Do you do you go at a mummy? Oh yeah, spicy, irregular spicy.
Speaker 1: See, we have to go regular because I got the little ones, now, that's true, and they eat it.
Speaker 2: But me so every time?
Speaker 3: Me so, not every time, but I do enjoy it.
Speaker 2: I do me so every time.
Speaker 3: Do you like the seaweed salad?
Speaker 1: I do the cucumber salad. I add I add crab and shrimp to it.
Speaker 2: Oh I didn't. Sometimes I do a trilogy.
Speaker 1: Some I used to do a crab, shrimp, octopus and but to it. But now I don't do octopus anymore because they can use a hammer or something. I don't know what the rule is why we stopped eating octopus in the house, but we respect them and we don't eat them.
Speaker 3: One of them was a teacher.
Speaker 2: Yes, but here's here's my complaint.
Speaker 1: Almost with every sushi place that I get sushi from, I need, no matter what, fifty percent less rice.
Speaker 2: There's too much rice.
Speaker 1: I don't get why they would want to put so much rice on it, because all that does is fill people up. It doesn't cost anything. Rice is free. Nobody buys rice. So I fifty percent less rice. Then I can eat way more sushi, which costs way more. It's a fish.
Speaker 3: Now you're spending more money.
Speaker 1: Exactly, these businesses, they don't get it. I was at a place recently and I was just like, what in the world, I can barely I'm chore, I'm having to open my mouth like all my wife's having to bite it. Nothing makes me madter then watching my wife eat a roll in three bites, I'm like, Okay, now you're not getting all the flavors in in on each bite, so it's not tasting the way it's supposed to. It's falling apart. You look ridiculous for me.
Speaker 4: The spider roles when you get the end part the tails.
Speaker 1: I don't care about spider rolls. That's not good. I don't want that ship. Uh my uh wife knows the word, and I forgot what it is. But we always get it for our kids. But it's a version of like if you get a California roll, you can say blank style and it's it's they make it so much smaller. It's such a tight, tiny roll, and it's just amazing for kids because then they just they just they can pop them in their mouths, the whole thing.
Speaker 2: But I forgot that.
Speaker 1: The oh you're talking about Sumomono style. I don't I don't want. I don't want to say it. That's the cucumber salad. What doesn't matter anyway, I've been rambling too long. We got to get it back into this part two of Daddy Dearest.
Speaker 2: Enjoy previously on Toss Show.
Speaker 1: It's his birthday today, guys, talk about your sex life. Next question, what was your banking nickname?
Speaker 2: The Lone Ranger? Oh man, isn't that cool?
Speaker 1: Talk about your your legs and your thighs. Who did your wife have sex with?
Speaker 5: That is a mystery.
Speaker 2: Do you think you love your wife more than she loves.
Speaker 5: Oh, that's a fact that's not disputed. So you could be my dad, I could, but I'm not.
Speaker 2: No, Well that.
Speaker 1: Would be weird, Pasha. You have a son in law, me and a daughter in law. Okay, out of those people that aren't real fair? Which one of us is more family?
Speaker 5: Oh, you can't say that. No, you're both married, Beautiful Stephanie married to my oldest and then you're married to my second older But if you if you had a gun and I had to shoot one of the two.
Speaker 1: Of you, would you line both of our heads up seas the bullet traveled through both of us. You lived in Florida your entire life. Do you consider yourself a Florida man?
Speaker 2: Yes? I do. That's not Florida man. That's not a compliment.
Speaker 1: Right when you say Florida man, it's like, Oh, that's always those weird things that we find out about in the news. Talk about the race riots you witnessed when you were in high school.
Speaker 5: That's the true story. So senior in high school and beautiful Fort Pierce, Florida we merged our all white high school, which was called Dan McCarty, with our all black high school, which was called Lincoln Park Academy. Once football season was over, we had riots on a.
Speaker 1: You're telling me that your football team when you were all white was poor, and then when you merge with the black school, your football team went to the state finals.
Speaker 5: That's the true story. We weren't poor, but they certainly enhanced the team. All the stars just about uh yeah.
Speaker 2: All the stars. Yeah, but you guys still took care of the role players.
Speaker 5: I had to ye.
Speaker 2: Did you play football.
Speaker 5: Through tenth grade? I stopped in the eleventh grade.
Speaker 2: Yes. And did you have a formal ceremony for that retirement?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: No, No one wept.
Speaker 1: Talk about that one flag football intermule or game you played in college?
Speaker 5: Oh wait, you talking about the one I never got tackled? Boy, you know everything. That's a true story.
Speaker 2: I know you've told me sixteen times.
Speaker 5: This is a true story.
Speaker 2: To many touchdowns? Did you score that day?
Speaker 5: Six?
Speaker 2: Six touchdowns? Guys? Man?
Speaker 5: Okay, wait wow? It was it was the pledges versus the brothers, And it was.
Speaker 1: The pledges versus the brothers in a fraternity in a fraternity and that, and they told us the pledges that never won and we slaughtered, and you were the pledge. I was a pledge and you scored six touchdowns.
Speaker 5: I never got tackled that day. That's a true story.
Speaker 2: And that was it flag football or tackle? That was tackle? Do you have pads on?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: How many yards do you think you ran for?
Speaker 5: I don't know. That's a great question. I never totaled that up.
Speaker 2: You think it was over two hundred.
Speaker 5: We probably played a fifty yard field, so they were good.
Speaker 2: Were you fast? I used to be. Were you quick or just fast?
Speaker 5: Probably more quick than fast, but I had decent speed.
Speaker 1: Oh man, that's a that's a mus felt. Was that the best day of your life?
Speaker 5: No, certainly not, but it was a great game athletically or day athletically. Yes.
Speaker 1: You've said many times to me under your breath that things need to go Tammy's way, not the right way?
Speaker 5: Have I said that many times? I try to keep Tammy happy? Uh huh.
Speaker 2: Your wife's from Arkansas? That's true. Why is that funny?
Speaker 5: Makes me laugh? I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: You're not a fan of the Razorbacks.
Speaker 5: Like the Razorbacks after the Gators are probably my favorite.
Speaker 2: Really, yeah, I thought you were a Vols fan.
Speaker 5: That was a long time ago, growing up a Valls fan.
Speaker 1: How much right now would I have to pay you to get an FSU seminal tattooed on your chest? And I want you to think about this, because I'm going to do it if the number is obtainable.
Speaker 5: Oh no, it's not obtainable, thank you. It would be, It would never happen.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of good artists in this town, tattoo artists. You sure you don't want it? What if you said a magical number like I'm willing to go close to four figures?
Speaker 5: No, not even a fingernail painted.
Speaker 2: For four figures. You hate the seminoles, don't you.
Speaker 5: I dislike this.
Speaker 1: Talk about how much you hate Tallahassee and everyone that goes down.
Speaker 5: You know, Tallahassee is a nice, pretty town, but it's got FSU.
Speaker 2: There and you hate FSU.
Speaker 5: There are are tribals, sure, and George.
Speaker 1: I don't think people realize what a Gator fan this guy is. So for a long the longest time, you used to write a family weekly email. Maybe it was monthly, it doesn't matter, and it was just an update of everything that was going on in Florida sports and.
Speaker 2: It wasn't it wasn't just football.
Speaker 1: It would be like if it was in the middle of summer, would be like they're recruiting gymnastics class, that the coach of the female swimming team, everything about it. It was so crazy to me, and you would send it to your kids. But most of your kids don't care about sports at all.
Speaker 2: Two like sports. Two don't.
Speaker 1: One pretends to. That's my wife doesn't care at all. Chase, your youngest son.
Speaker 5: Does not care care. Okay, well he didn't go to Florida. I forgive you, Chase.
Speaker 1: He's the only one of your kids that didn't go to Florida. We're kind of spit in the face to that field that was brutal, below brutal. Will you ever forgive him? Yeah, of course I forgave him. But you heard the line, right, give me this line?
Speaker 5: Oh the line was and Chase appreciates this. My tombstone was going to read four for four, indicating all four kids went to UF, but now it's going to have to say three out of four.
Speaker 2: Ain't bad.
Speaker 1: I have news for you. We are not putting that on your tombstone. Okay, shoot, you're not gonna have to say. Once you're gone, we're gonna write other things.
Speaker 5: Wait, I have newslash for you.
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 5: Florida finish fourth and the All Sports Trophy this year? Okay, there's your update.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: That's very good. Do you remember did you stop writing these emails? Or have you do still do them occasionally?
Speaker 5: Occasionally?
Speaker 2: You don't send them to me. I'm the only one that would you like to see?
Speaker 1: Of course, I mean I get him anyway, because Carly just throws the phone because here, look at this before I dump it to my trash.
Speaker 5: Thanks Carr.
Speaker 2: How is Gator football looking this year?
Speaker 5: We're going to do good this year?
Speaker 2: No you're not. Yes we are. You won't finish five hundred? Yes we will?
Speaker 5: How much?
Speaker 2: One hundred?
Speaker 5: Okay, you're on seven and five.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing I know about you. You don't pay up on your bets. Do I owe you money? Curtly, who's the best gambler you've ever been with?
Speaker 2: You are? Hands out?
Speaker 5: I'm incredible. I have never seen you not make money at a gambling place.
Speaker 2: At a salution because you talking like you're a hundred I'm getting there. We like we like going to casinos together.
Speaker 5: I do like going to casinos with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's fun.
Speaker 5: I've never seen you lose. I'm dead serious.
Speaker 1: No, you've seen me lose. But I I get I get lucky. Here's the I think. Here's my trick. I don't need to gamble a long time. And if I win, right when I win, I can. Oh, I've only been at them for three minutes. I'm stopping now.
Speaker 5: But but then you go to another table and you win. There that's the creepy part.
Speaker 2: Who's your favorite Gator of all time?
Speaker 5: Favorite Gator of all time? That's a tough one. Well, everybody's gonna say T Bow, So I'm trying to come up with somebody besides t bau Ha Spurger was a great Gator player and coach favorite Gator Collie.
Speaker 2: I stopped giving a ship.
Speaker 5: Yeah me too. Yeah, that's all right.
Speaker 1: Next, because the woman's basketball program getting better, there's nothing I could ask him Gators that he wouldn't have, like a real four. What about the gymnasts. Where's their gymnastics squad.
Speaker 5: At Little I think we came in third or fourth this year in the country, and by the way had two or three girls on the tryout for the Olympics, although I don't think it ever made it.
Speaker 1: I watched that one girl's time trial, that the long distance runner, she finished second in qualified.
Speaker 5: That's not gymnastics, No, I know, I was just thinking of So.
Speaker 1: I was just thinking of somebody from the Gators that make it to Paris.
Speaker 5: We may have twenty five kids there. I mean there's going to be a bunch. I don't have many we'll end up with.
Speaker 2: Do you know how to play f Mary kill? I do not.
Speaker 1: Okay, fuck Mary kill. You have to pick one to fuck, one to marry, one to kill. Are you ready?
Speaker 2: It's a game.
Speaker 1: It's a game, people, put ready? All right, fuck Mary kill? Aaron Hernandez, Riley Cooper, Tim Tebow. All right, I'll do the dumb gator chomp thing while you answer. Wait second, fuck Mary kill?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 5: You'd have to marry Tebow because he's the best. Who the other two? Riley Cooper?
Speaker 2: And who in your murder friend Aaron Hernandez?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I have to murder Aaron. And for Taylor, they'd have to be Riley for the sex.
Speaker 2: Yes? Why is that?
Speaker 5: For Taylor? Had the hots for him.
Speaker 2: He's a racist.
Speaker 1: Well till that happens, she had the hots. Yeah, that's true, man. That goes against brand. If you ask me, you adore Steve Spurrier who was eleven and ten in Bowl games when he left Florida for the NFL?
Speaker 2: Did you burn any visors when I did not?
Speaker 5: I was upset when he left. Fabulous coach, by the way.
Speaker 2: Now true or false?
Speaker 1: Here, I paid to have a cameo made of Steve Spurrier giving you a motivational speech on a big, big meeting you had at the Bank.
Speaker 5: And he knocked it out of the park. And it's on my phone.
Speaker 6: How there, Greg, This is Steve Spurry or your former head ball coach up here at your school, our school at the University of Florida. Tosh tells me that you've got a big presentation coming up April the twenty eighth.
Speaker 2: What I used to tell our players all the time is make.
Speaker 6: Sure that we individually are totally prepared to do the very best we can do, and do it the entire game, and after that good things will happen. So good luck on Wednesday and go Gators.
Speaker 5: And it was a big hit at the Bank by the way too.
Speaker 2: You're inclated at the bank. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Even though they're all a bunch of Georgia bulldogs, they still all thought it was cool.
Speaker 1: Oh man, that's great old Steve Spurrier doing cameos in his bathroom to make an extra one hundred and fifty bucks.
Speaker 2: He was phenomenal coach.
Speaker 1: You grew up in Florida and a lot of storms out there. Did you ever get struck by lightning?
Speaker 2: Yes? I did direct hit through a truck. Yeah, yep, through it.
Speaker 1: I thought if truck had rubber tires, you were safe inside.
Speaker 2: So no where I was outside. Oh, you were outside the truck.
Speaker 5: Standing in a ditch with my hand on the truck.
Speaker 2: Why are you in a ditch?
Speaker 5: We were surveying and just happened to be on the side of the road.
Speaker 2: What were you surveying?
Speaker 5: I was with a survey crew with the State Road Department.
Speaker 2: Okay, And the storm was a bruin.
Speaker 5: The lightning hit miles away and it knocked me ten feet off that truck. Was incredible. Is that because you're so small that was part of it?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 2: Did the other men look at you and they laughed?
Speaker 5: They laughed their asses, but they didn't.
Speaker 2: They didn't feel it because because they weren't.
Speaker 5: Probably the truck, that's my guess.
Speaker 1: But the true it couldn't have struck the ground and traveled through the rubber tires into the truck.
Speaker 5: It lived it. Yes, it happened, you're.
Speaker 2: Saying, but it could have struck the actual truck. Oh No, it was way away. Huh.
Speaker 5: I don't know how it happened either, But.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you've gotten My brother in law got bounced by a lightning bolt that that struck in your by and he was holding a handrail and it it dropped him outside of the jail.
Speaker 5: It does knock you right down. Oh, it's incredible power.
Speaker 1: There's video of his but he won't release it because it's at the police.
Speaker 2: Department some long.
Speaker 1: So you were struck by light and ever since then you could you could see things that other people couldn't.
Speaker 2: That's right, I could see into the future.
Speaker 5: Correct.
Speaker 2: Did you like that movie Powder? Powder? What movie is powder? You don't remember what powder? About it? Getting struck by lightning? I don't.
Speaker 1: Oh, that was like an albino. He had no Harry started by lightning. He could do something.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't say that. Sometimes I get powder and what's eating? Gilbert Grape? Confused?
Speaker 5: I did see that?
Speaker 1: You saw you've seen it? Okay, what's the best movie you've seen with my son recently?
Speaker 2: Well, all, we just started choop Up, but we watched the other day. God my memory, what was the one that we watched that was Wishing?
Speaker 5: Dragon Wish was good? Wish Dragon Wish Dragons so good.
Speaker 1: I watched real movies with him, and then I just wait for your daughter to come down and just scream at me. It's weird that you claim to love movies, but I've never seen you stay awake in front of the television longer than ten minutes.
Speaker 5: That's the stress of work. I will now do that as that goes away. In my retirement, I'll watch the movies start to finish normally.
Speaker 2: How long does it take you to get through a movie?
Speaker 5: I mean after I fall asleep and wait back right right, what I've missed?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Right, But I'm saying, does it take you normally two viewings to get through a movie?
Speaker 2: Or three?
Speaker 5: Where are you at if the movie is bad? It would take two?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Talk about some of your favorite favorite recent movies that you've liked.
Speaker 5: I hope you see Michael Keaton's movie Knox Goes Away.
Speaker 2: That's really good. It's out. I should watch and watch it. We're gonna watch it.
Speaker 5: I like Furio, So we just saw that that was good. George Miller's movie Uh huh uh Dune was good. Dune too? Part two?
Speaker 2: Uh huh?
Speaker 5: I love that. Like science fiction?
Speaker 2: I know you don't. I do like science fiction? I do? And you like war?
Speaker 5: I love what's the best?
Speaker 2: What was that last war movie that won the Oscar.
Speaker 5: Saving Private Ryan?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: What what the last one? The one this past year? Openhoe? Is that a great movie?
Speaker 7: War?
Speaker 2: I have no idea.
Speaker 5: I'm read.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, So the war movie, it's you love Oppenheimer fantastic. What about that long pilot ship with all the legends in there? It was like maybe two years ago? The Irish the Irishman? Did you do you love that?
Speaker 2: It is? Okay?
Speaker 5: I think I recall What do you mean you recall? I don't remember the Irishman that well? I thought you you know Irishman?
Speaker 2: How do you forget movies? You know everything about movies.
Speaker 1: Explain to our viewers what von Willebrand disease is and which one of you gave it to all your children.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh. Okay, so h a form of hemophilia that has passed down and it unfortunately takes I believe both parents to pass it on.
Speaker 2: That could be incorrect. That's incorrect. Does that incorrect? Okay, that's incorrect.
Speaker 5: So it's strictly just coming from me one hundred percent. Yes, okay, sorry, sorry?
Speaker 2: Kids.
Speaker 1: Do you have a bleeding disorder? By the way, you don't even know about it, but it here's what I'm want.
Speaker 2: To show you.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, show me, uh yeah, yeah yeah, show me those show me. I thought there were liver spots that O day. What's that horrible scar on your wrist?
Speaker 2: Dog? And he says, your dog Carl bit him. No, he jumped up on me. That's that's that's from Carl. Oh it wasn't his teeth.
Speaker 5: No, that's his paws.
Speaker 2: Oh I don't care anymore.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, Well, so many people accused me that of like drug and Carl because he's so lethargic. But there's evidence that he's got a wild side. Now, you were a hippie us as a child or in your teen early twenties, correct.
Speaker 5: College hippie for sure?
Speaker 2: Drugs?
Speaker 5: Uh can I say that? Yeah, little I love stuff, low grade stuff.
Speaker 2: What was your drug of choice that you enjoyed the most?
Speaker 5: Pot? We smoked pot?
Speaker 2: What about crystal? Myth?
Speaker 5: Never?
Speaker 2: You never did crystal meth? You haven't lived your daughter?
Speaker 1: She loves it, of course you can't tell, not the one I'm married. So you did some marijuana?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we smoked. When is the last time you've you've had marijuana? Uh? Like edibles? He had an edible ever?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 5: Not pot? Edibles? The CBDs we do occasionally. Who's wee Tam and I? You guys are doing drugs over there occasionally occasionally. We quit smoking pot when she got pregnant with.
Speaker 2: Jordan I oldest.
Speaker 1: Oh, so you've got like a forty year drive spell. Do you think now that you retired empty nester? Do you think you might? And I believe this year on the ballot in Florida, recreational marijuana is going to be on it.
Speaker 2: Are you going to vote for it or against them?
Speaker 5: For it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I'm for it, you know I'm not.
Speaker 1: I refuse to get into politics with you because you're you're a fiscal conservative through it through Yes, that's fair, right, okay, good, Yeah, it's so weird because you're you're you're a very artistic your who famous artist? You care about Hollywood on some level. You love film. Yes, you know every actor, you know every director, you watch every movie. Speaking of which, yes, you randomly no experience.
Speaker 2: You're a banker. Were cast in a movie.
Speaker 5: The Wounded Healer.
Speaker 2: Okay, what is it called the Wounded Healer? All right?
Speaker 1: You were in a horror film that you have had this random friend a lot of times you hang out with people that are just random watching.
Speaker 2: His name is Phil.
Speaker 1: His name is Phil, and he made a horror movie and he cast you and you had no experience, but he's like you you were interested. You said yes, I'll do this, yes, which is also funny to me because it's like, I can't I can't imagine anyone saying to my father would you like to be in a film, and him saying, yes, I'll do this. I'll pretend with you because this is in Florida. This isn't like there was no budget for this zero.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Then he has you do some lines and he's like, oh, you're bad, so he cut all your lines out.
Speaker 5: Yes, then I was not going to speak, that's true.
Speaker 2: So it became a silent film.
Speaker 5: Just my part was going to be I was the evil person. I think it was in a wheelchair too. I was the evil old white guy.
Speaker 2: Did you an evil? Was there a race element to this? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Wounded heelers black.
Speaker 2: He's well, I don't know. I didn't see this. No one saw this. Piece of I don't mean to. He's still work. Can I get a clip of you in that? Maybe?
Speaker 5: I'll ask?
Speaker 2: All right, so I've got him.
Speaker 5: Hey, by the way, Tammy was in it, and Chase, Yes, and.
Speaker 2: Your son was all of them. Do they have lines?
Speaker 5: Uh huh yeah, Dammy and I damn and I had shared scenes. They were awful. Oh man, awful.
Speaker 1: Talk about the cancer and all the ass play that was involved.
Speaker 5: Yes, so prostate cancer when what year two and a half years ago.
Speaker 2: That was a big phone call.
Speaker 5: That was a big phone call. That was no fun You.
Speaker 2: Know what's funny funny?
Speaker 1: It's it's funny now because you're here at your cancer free But in the moment when you went in to be tested and the doctor came out to talk to you and your wife, he just and this is what doctors do. Doctors don't have time for the most part. They don't have time to sit you down and buy He just came out and goes, okay, so here's how we're going to handle your cancer.
Speaker 2: And you were like, oh, what did you just say? Yeah? Well how did he say it?
Speaker 5: Just like that. Up until that point there was at least a chance that I did not have cancer. But he just came out and said, Okay, here's what we're going to do for your cancer.
Speaker 1: And then after that you just stopped listening because you're just like, you just said, I have cancer.
Speaker 2: That's a that's a horrible Bloeah, it's not fun. It in time though, you did, but you were stage four.
Speaker 1: Yes, uh huh, and you and you texted and you called all of your kids and you said, guys, and you you milked it for everything it was worth.
Speaker 2: You said, dad's dad's leaving. That's that's a little un You said, Dad's gone.
Speaker 5: Car Carly especially was hard to talk to.
Speaker 2: Oh she couldn't handle it.
Speaker 5: Oh that's killed me.
Speaker 2: I know, I had I had to be right there. I was like, oh boy, here we go. The rest of them were pretty pretty good about it. I didn't care.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was that Carl Carly took it hard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she did.
Speaker 1: It was and so over forty treatments of radiation, and they put a balloon up your butthole, yes, and inflated it so that they could keep your prostate in the right position while correct while the radiation zapp's the cancer correct And they got it all they did. But but your butthole, you couldn't hold in a fart to save your life.
Speaker 5: Now if it has a lot of the side effects, yes, those of us out there in viewer land that had prosy cancer understand that.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, lots of side effects. And how are you feeling today?
Speaker 1: I feel great. You don't have to get any more checkups? Or do you have to go yearly? Where you at?
Speaker 2: I was going yearly?
Speaker 5: He just told me, Doctor Sylvester told me I did not have to come back. So that's good, that's amazing, It's wonderful. So it actually and you actually gifted me one of your balloons. I did. I thought your since the humor would appreciate.
Speaker 2: That I have it. I still have the balloon.
Speaker 5: I thought I was getting it today.
Speaker 2: Was it a used balloon?
Speaker 1: No, that one was fresh? Okay, yes, By the way, how did they did they catch it. What what exam did you have?
Speaker 5: The PSA and PSA kept crawling up so once it got too high, they they're like a biopsy. Okay, watch your psa?
Speaker 2: Watch your What should your PSA b?
Speaker 5: Under four?
Speaker 2: Under four? Do anybody know what their PSA is?
Speaker 5: You guys are too young, but when they start measuring it.
Speaker 2: You know yours?
Speaker 3: Eddie?
Speaker 2: What's your PSA?
Speaker 3: Under one?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: That's very good. That's excellent Eddie.
Speaker 2: Have you ever heard one of Eddie's farts?
Speaker 5: I have not.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, it would sound it would sound like his ps A is well over six.
Speaker 2: Under one is great.
Speaker 5: That's fantastic.
Speaker 1: Good for you, Eddie, you have no issues. When will I need to find out? I'm fifty years yeah, fifty. I just had my first colon osby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those are fun.
Speaker 1: That prep work is it's brutal. It's just so much. You just think, oh, this has got to stop soon, and it just doesn't.
Speaker 5: It just like they got to do one next year. Thanks for reminding me.
Speaker 2: Are you do you do the at home one?
Speaker 5: Oh gosh, oh you mean the prep?
Speaker 1: Yeah of course no, no, the prep at home, but now you can take after you've done the prep you can just take a poop smear and if you've already had proper klenoscopies and just mail it in.
Speaker 5: And they can't do that with what I had, I have to go get it checked.
Speaker 2: Good to know you got any piercings.
Speaker 5: I don't any tattoos as of the I do have three little dots on me from the cancer treatment.
Speaker 1: Oh, speaking of dots, have you, by chance ever seen a stripper who didn't have a single mole on her body?
Speaker 5: That's a great story. You're really digging in the past. I have once. That was my last foray into topless dancing.
Speaker 1: No it wasn't, because as soon as you processed you told me that story. Go, this is the last time I ever went to a strip cl And then you went well, and then I was at another strip plublic six months later.
Speaker 2: Is that right? You have a better memory than me. You ever pooped your pants as an adult? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Probably once again a side effect of Oh it's posts. It's really got a lot of problems attached to it.
Speaker 1: You don't have another funny thing that you said one time that made me laugh?
Speaker 2: You go, how's at work today?
Speaker 1: And I was talking to this lady and she found out that you were my son in law because I told her.
Speaker 5: Got a lot of mileage out of that.
Speaker 2: Just made me laughing because I told it. Have I ever cost you any loans?
Speaker 5: Now you have not?
Speaker 2: Okay, that's good to hear.
Speaker 1: Yes, I would hate for somebody to be like, I don't want to be in business with this guy. Have you ever used it to your advantage?
Speaker 5: No, it's just conversation.
Speaker 2: I don't believe you either. Have I ever picked you up you mean physically? Yes?
Speaker 4: Have I?
Speaker 2: Yes? When have I picked you up horsing around?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: I remember one time you came into the Reno air put and I ran up and grabbed you and lift jim you like you're like, put.
Speaker 2: Me down, put me down?
Speaker 5: Very endearing.
Speaker 2: Oh that makes me laugh? Yes? Or no? Can you get into a hammock? Not very well?
Speaker 1: Yes, that's I've got multiple videos of him trying to get into a hammock. Why don't you just stay away from them? They're not meant for you.
Speaker 5: Perhaps they're very comfortable if you can get in them. Getting out of different story.
Speaker 1: You just roll every time. Just's so comical. I always feel like you're doing a bit. You end up on the floor a lot I do.
Speaker 2: I watched I watched you fall yesterday. I did trying to get into.
Speaker 5: That was embarrassing.
Speaker 2: I thought you saw that.
Speaker 5: Yes, that was embarrassing.
Speaker 2: Well, just ask for help, not carry you around. I don't care.
Speaker 5: Sweet.
Speaker 1: Are all the exotic trips that I plan and take you on a worthy amount of tomfoolery that comes with having me as your son in law?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: Absolutely, yeah, these are great trips.
Speaker 2: Do you have fun in Mexico. We just went to Mexico too.
Speaker 5: It's fantastic. First time I've ever been there.
Speaker 2: It was the first time You've ever been in mexiccond.
Speaker 5: Time I've been out of the country, all right, first time.
Speaker 1: One time, so the third time you've been on the country. Stop it, Jesus, you forget everything. You went to Iceland too in London. I brought you to Mexico for the first time, and I had I didn't have this. I didn't set this up. This just happened. This is part of your retirement party. But a Mexican older man serenaded you. He did Nico, Nico, He's sang right to you, sang and it made your wife weep.
Speaker 5: We're not sure what made her weep, But go ahead. She didn't cry at the song, I didn't.
Speaker 2: I think she was. I think she did cry. I didn't say that.
Speaker 1: Your wife has only cried four times in her entire life. Is what we've got is the count that I think everybody's on. Yes, two of those times were in Mexico, and none of us can wrap our heads around it.
Speaker 2: She was just overwhelmed with love. That's the sweet thing. That's what I think it was. That's lovely. Is she the one in the house that could fix everything growing up?
Speaker 5: That is absolutely true? Yes, quite the tom boy.
Speaker 2: You couldn't.
Speaker 5: You can't do anything.
Speaker 2: Who is the disciplinarian?
Speaker 5: I'm gonna say me, Yeah, that's a tough one.
Speaker 2: I heard a couple of times you you got a little to yell. Let your wife a couple of times, not often you do it. Right now, I swear to God, I'll turn this table over.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'll be here myself.
Speaker 2: You think you think you could beat me in a fight, I'll give.
Speaker 5: It a row. Let's go. I'm getting old, though.
Speaker 2: I would pummel you.
Speaker 5: You probably would. Yeah, maybe we'll play tennis again one of these Oh you'll pummel me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but you better, you better. That's what I took you for a walk yesterday. I walked you and Carl long walk. But we're gonna do that every day, Oh boy, don't we. I'm telling we're gonna get you back or you're gonna be. You're gonna be, You're gonna be playing tennis, gonna be at one seventy five.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be exciting.
Speaker 1: I'm looking forward to thirty more years of Daddy Hallam, Thank you, thank you. I appreciate it. Pasha, all right, Carl, that does it for my father in law. Thank you Greg for being on the podcast. Part two our first two parter in the books. Now will there be a part three? The answer is yes, but the balls in his court. He needs to give us all the spicy details of his sex life. Ah, then he can have part three. We're gonna do my favorite segment Hello from Toss Show, where I say hello to one of our viewers. Listeners, we're saying hello to Simon Wiham. You can probably guess from his name. He's watching from the UK. He enjoyed watching the Goat and hopes there's another series that's what they call seasons over there. I hope there's another series. I hope there's another series as well. Also, hello to Jessica Engelhardt wanted to thank me for sharing my colenospy experience on the show. She was diagnosed with colon cancer at age forty six, which should serve as an important reminder that women also have colon's.
Speaker 2: You didn't know that, did Jed? Okay?
Speaker 1: Well, hello Jessica, and I hope you had a full recovery and I'm glad you caught it early. I want to say hello to Adam, a retired military man. He said, please tell mister Tosh that his wife looks like the world's hottest Applebee's waitress. Congratulations, right, Adam, couldn't agree with you more. You put a bunch of pins on my wife some flair. Oh, have her walk around the house with some sizzling fahitas.
Speaker 2: Little role play. Yeah, that'll get you going. That was fun. It's a good episode. What else we gotta do?
Speaker 1: The Goat It's available on Prime boyswearpink dot com. Check out our Adorable Little Toddler liner Julio Clothes.
Speaker 2: Oh My Tour.
Speaker 1: Check us out at Men's Butts dot com or Daniel Tosh dot com. Get some tickets, come watch us another one of my kid's bedtime stories. We're churning these things out in the dead of summer. When they said no one's listening, we can tell the view count's taking a dip. Doesn't stop us, doesn't stop us, ah, can't stop, won't stop Rockefeller Records. All right, that's it, see you next week.
Speaker 2: I want you to tell me one happy Halloween story.
Speaker 7: Okay that, but then you be about I do all it. I say in a mouth with a pump on a.
Speaker 2: Pumpkin, A mouth on a pumpkin.
Speaker 7: Yeah, season a season some ice.
Speaker 2: We'll tell me the story.
Speaker 7: Okay, but but but but whining not real but okay, deal with the Mummy and the one but but they were just a boy, but the boy were dressed up by the mummy. Okay with that one, but not the end. Yea, they were treater treating they was, but but they would dressed up at the mummy, and he would tors distant health and the only health he saw with.
Speaker 2: A pee fort the pizza truck.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the house had a pizza So when he went to with the house, I had only pizza and and and they laughed and rapper it would dip pizza anywhere on the ground EdWay, no one except the mummy with the mummy you hit your mummy, not you know mummy, the mummy you hit your daddy here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so at the end of that story.
Speaker 7: But they didn't know that they with a real mummy. There was a real mummy in this story. But they can't talk about that one put that there was still put there. They were hand sounding mummies.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness. Dam